Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis durand phone tap? All right, Garrett, Yes, talk about it.
Speaker 2: So Jeanette wants to play a phone tap on her dad, Trevor. Jannette coming home from college for Thanksgiving for a few days. So I'm going to start the call to dad as a friend who's gonna come over for Thanksgiving.
Speaker 1: All right, in garage, here we go. Hello, Hi, is Jeannette home?
Speaker 3: Not as you call him.
Speaker 2: I'm Samuel Smith. I'm looking for Jeanette. This is the number I got from her phone.
Speaker 3: I can take a message.
Speaker 2: Oh all right, tell her that I will be coming in the day before Thanksgiving. So if it's cool, I'll crash at her place.
Speaker 3: Or your friend?
Speaker 2: He who are your brother?
Speaker 3: Her father?
Speaker 1: Oh wow? This is my name is Samuel. Jeanette hasn't said anything.
Speaker 3: What do you guys? Ask me for something?
Speaker 1: I know I've been.
Speaker 2: Seeing your daughter now for couple of weeks. Yeah, you know, if you could just do me a favor, I just got a great a few more papers.
Speaker 3: Excuse me.
Speaker 1: I'm the teacher of her class.
Speaker 3: So you're dating my daughter?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Wow? This is this is god? No no, no, no, sir, can you just ask her to give me a call back.
Speaker 3: You're coming to my house, you're dating my daughter, and you're her teacher.
Speaker 1: I've been down this road before with with with parents who are Once you get to know me.
Speaker 2: Smith, after we get okay, after, after we get over that awkwardness, and you'll see that I'm a very likable guy.
Speaker 3: How old are you?
Speaker 2: Forty seven? Are you saying if it helps, I can get a hotel room and no.
Speaker 3: Whoa whoa whoa whoa a hotel room. You are not stepping stam pot in my house, buddy.
Speaker 1: Okay, can you at least twenty seven?
Speaker 3: Buddy? Wake up, listen to me, get a foot in my house.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna kill you fantastic, all right, you know you're there? Yeah, yeah, Hi, he just hung up on me. Let's call him right back and just push his buttons just a little bit and we'll bust a joke in a minute.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, Hello.
Speaker 3: Hi daddy, what are you doing? What do you mean? I'm going to school learning? And who's Sammy Smith? Huh? Your boyfriend? Ballo that I don't dag me like I did. I was gonna tell you about Sam when you were gonna tell me next week. Huh? Why do I gotta find out this way? Who is this guy? What? What are you doing up there?
Speaker 2: Count out?
Speaker 3: What do you mean? What do you mean find out? What are you talking about? It's forty seven? Forty seven?
Speaker 2: Mom?
Speaker 3: Fighter already? You don't bring your mother into this, Okay for one, I'm not even forty seven them. No, I'll kill this three year old? Is really good care of her? Get a lot? Does your mother know this? That we're gonna have the greatest thanks living it's gonna be on. No, We're not gonna have a great THANKSGIVI. But I might be in tail because I'm gonna kill this Smith guy right here to saying I have a lot of mpownment. What are you trying to do to me? Huh? Are you trying to kill me? Is that what your toney?
Speaker 1: Trevor?
Speaker 2: Hello, my name is garethrom Elvis Duran in the Morning show. You just got phone tap?
Speaker 3: I got that? So you guys playing the joke on me? Is that what it is? I love you, daddy, I love you too, baby drop safe to be Elvis Teran's phone tap. This phone table was pre recorded with permission granted by all participates the
Speaker 2: Elvis Oran Phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the morning show