Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan, I kill just the bits.
Speaker 2: Well, what's up everybody?
Speaker 3: Happy weekend.
Speaker 4: I was about to say Happy Memorial weekend, but Lunchbox yell at me and told me I'm.
Speaker 2: Forgetting the day.
Speaker 4: So happy Memorial Day weekend, everybody. I hope you're having so much fun and staying safe whatever you're out there doing. Before we dive in and catch up on the Bobby Bone Show from this week, I hope you check out part one in Part three this Weekend with Lunchbox, So of course in part three we're answering listener questions. We talk about his wife and if she has a nickname kind of similar to his, how his dog Waldo is doing, and his favorite thing about doing the sore losers, so cool stuff over there from listeners. Also, we did our rapid fire round, which, if you know Lunchbox, you can't really do rapid fire, but we attempted.
Speaker 2: And then in part one we talked about our plans.
Speaker 4: For this special holiday weekend and what I should do about the dog that I've been taking after found it dodging traffic and she's still at my house.
Speaker 2: Also what we're a sucker for and what we despise.
Speaker 4: Plus he makes fun of me for cicadas, and we're both psychopaths when it comes to sleeping.
Speaker 2: Some good stuff over on part one in part three. But the reason you're here is to catch up, so let's do it.
Speaker 4: So we all know that Lunchbox says he's one of the top twenty five most famous people in Nashville. Well, he also thinks he is famous in Atlanta, and he brought audio proof, which it's debatable if this is actually proof or if he was forcing some evidence.
Speaker 2: You decide for yourself.
Speaker 1: Number seven, I'm gonna indulage Lunchbox for a second.
Speaker 5: He claims he's one of the top twenty five most famous people in country music, one of the top twenty five most famous people in Nashville. We argue that quite frequently and name like seventy people more famous than him. However, he did go to Atlanta last weekend, and he did say people freaked out everywhere he went, So that's what he said.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna pass it over to you.
Speaker 7: Tell him what I mean, dude, I couldn't go anywhere. I'm just walking into the brave game. You know, there's I don't know how many people go to a Brais game, thousands upon thousands upon thousands upon thousands. And we've only been on the air there a few weeks, right, and I mean right away, these two dudes start freaking out.
Speaker 8: As I'm just walking.
Speaker 7: I'm like, I'm just trying to have a night out my family, trying to you know, stay under the.
Speaker 6: Radar, dude, not celebrity.
Speaker 7: I'm like yelling and screaming like hey, you know, but I'm just trying, you know, being a dad.
Speaker 8: And these two dudes like, oh my gosh, Oh my gosh, guys, I can't go anywhere.
Speaker 7: I'm in Atlanta, Atlanta, just trying to be normal, you know what I mean.
Speaker 9: And I mean these.
Speaker 10: Boys, you guys start freaking and yelled at me.
Speaker 8: Didn't kind of yeah where where you guys from?
Speaker 1: Agusta, Georgia.
Speaker 11: Boom.
Speaker 8: That's why I hate to being famous.
Speaker 7: Guys, my Bobby, you're not gonna watch this, but you had to like beg them.
Speaker 6: Now you feed them lying. Yeah, you led the witness more than I've ever heard of witness led. Remember when you.
Speaker 8: Said, dude, they were like, holy crap, like this is crazy. One brave game. We go to this year and we see you and I'm like, I mean, yeah, I kind of a big deal.
Speaker 7: Uh. It was just crazy, So I just go and you know, I stayed to myself at the game, and like before the game, we're watching some concert out by the stadium and there's these people just like pointing at me, pointing at me. They're like looking, They're like, that's it, that's it. But they never came and said anything, but I saw. I was like, geez, guys, I mean this is getting crazy. And then walking back to the hotel after the game, these two ladies start freaking out. Gosh leaving the Braise game so famously, these ladies from Leesburg, Georgia.
Speaker 8: I hate being so famous. Even go to a Braves game and I just, I.
Speaker 9: Mean, pleasure wise hard man.
Speaker 8: I'm so famous. It's rough.
Speaker 1: How come you're the one that keeps saying how famous you are?
Speaker 11: It's just clips of people laughing and saying I'm famous.
Speaker 3: Walking up to anybody some city and.
Speaker 5: Then you, boy, you really didn't bring anything to prove your point.
Speaker 1: What do you mean you And both of those clips were just reminding the person how famous you are, and they just were like making a noise.
Speaker 8: No, no, they were the ones that stopped me.
Speaker 11: They're the ones you don't have audio of that.
Speaker 8: No idea.
Speaker 1: You brought audio to proof something, but it doesn't prove anything.
Speaker 7: No, it proves that they were so excited to see me at the Braves game.
Speaker 8: They were pumped.
Speaker 5: Lunchbox down Atlanta with ninety four nine the Bowl our station down there, and apparently everywhere he goes he tells people.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, no, I don't tell people. They are the ones that said it to me. They're like, oh my gosh.
Speaker 8: And it was crazy.
Speaker 12: So I looked it up and there's around thirty nine thousand people go to a game, so let's say two and two, there's four that recognized him.
Speaker 11: Well, there were the people at the concert that were pointing at him.
Speaker 6: They were really security.
Speaker 8: No, that's when I realized.
Speaker 7: I was like, man, maybe it's not good to go without security because it was who They were pretty excited.
Speaker 12: I feel like if you line up thirty nine thousand people, they're all going to know like one person there that's.
Speaker 5: Like, hey, well he didn't get in front of all thirty nine I didn't get me fair exactly.
Speaker 7: And then I sat in my seats where you know, no one could see me, Like it was kind of in a corner, so.
Speaker 6: No one would.
Speaker 1: So don't think he's famous like he thinks he is.
Speaker 6: But I don't know.
Speaker 1: On that list, are you more famous and Hardy?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, you're more famous on Walker Hayes.
Speaker 7: Yes, his his stars kind of like it's not as bright.
Speaker 1: I would say, if it's not as bright, it's still way brighter.
Speaker 5: You don't think so. Nah, he just launched like his own j C. Penny clothes non alcoholic beer.
Speaker 8: Oh he did a non alcoholic beer. I didn't know that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so does that change his mind?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 8: Is his face on the beer? But if his face had on it, then no one knows.
Speaker 7: I mean, what about Kane Brown? Now, Kane's got me by a little bit, like a little bit. Yeah, I'm just telling you, man, it was. It was quite the thing down in Atlanta. We were I was quite the thing. Let's just put that one.
Speaker 11: What about like Florida George.
Speaker 6: Line, Oh, I'm more famous then not them together?
Speaker 7: Oh, if they're separate, they're not famous, Like they have to be together for people to know who they are.
Speaker 6: One of them's got a song on the radio yeah.
Speaker 8: I understand.
Speaker 7: But if he's just walking down the street by himself, they don't recognize them. If they were together, oh that's f g L. They don't know their names individually.
Speaker 6: What about Randy Travis, Oh.
Speaker 8: I'm definitely more famous he was back in the nineties.
Speaker 5: So that all of our listeners who are new out there, this is what we deal with every day. And let's hear that first clipping in ray of Lunchbox reminding the people that they think he's famous.
Speaker 8: Guys, I can't go anywhere. I'm in Atlanta. In Atlanta, just trying to be normal, you.
Speaker 9: Know what I mean?
Speaker 8: And I mean these.
Speaker 10: Boys, you guys start breaking yelled at me, didn't kind of.
Speaker 8: Where you guys from? Agusta, Georgia. That's why tough being famous, guys.
Speaker 3: Do you hear the part where he says, y'all are yelling at me.
Speaker 6: Kind of What about Bailey Zemmerman?
Speaker 7: Oh that's a that's a close one, man. He's starting to rise. Yeah, yeah, yeah, people are starting to like him a lot.
Speaker 1: Do you think you're more famous than Bailey's Immerman?
Speaker 8: He yeah, by a little bit, just barely.
Speaker 5: Yeah, another six months, get okay, we'll play Bailey's ent rooman now here is where it ends. Thanks for listening to the show, The Bobby Orange Show with a very famous lunchbox. Maybe that's what we should start calling the show with a very famous lunchbox.
Speaker 1: It's the best Bits of the week with Morgan Number two.
Speaker 4: Y'all love when we do the fantasy drafts, which I just learned this weekend while talking to lunchbox here on best bits that there aren't just fantasy football, there's fantasy hockey, and fantasy baseball and fantasy basketball. I had no idea you learned something new every day, So yeah, goes sports. Clearly, I watch a lot. But we did do a fantasy draft of the best ways to say goodbye, and I do have some thoughts after this when I share with you who won and who lost.
Speaker 5: Number six, gonna draft best ways to say bye. Last time we did slang for money, dough, moolah cash, We're gonna do it's bye, Like, what's the slang for bye?
Speaker 6: Goodbye? Eddie? You hold on?
Speaker 5: You got the role during the break first first draft pick?
Speaker 6: What do you have?
Speaker 11: Come on, baby, I'm gonna do the number one pick and that is idios. Adios.
Speaker 6: Which one Adios?
Speaker 11: Adios?
Speaker 6: I'm gonna do though, he goes with adios? All right? Over to Morgan.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm gonna go with peace, also known as peace out.
Speaker 6: Well you get one or the other.
Speaker 11: How you gonna do one?
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't know which one is?
Speaker 3: Peace?
Speaker 11: Peace?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Peace peace?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 11: Good? You know who says peace still lunchbox peace peace? Guys?
Speaker 6: You still say that?
Speaker 8: Yeah, old time.
Speaker 6: Okay, it's over to me.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna say see you later, Alligator.
Speaker 11: I like that one that's on my list.
Speaker 6: Ways to say bye, Amy.
Speaker 3: Day, should I go after a while? Crocodle okay?
Speaker 12: If she took peace, his peace out still up for grabs, Yeah, okay, peace out.
Speaker 6: Dang piggyback Central.
Speaker 3: People don't know when they see it.
Speaker 6: She just moved into piggyback Central.
Speaker 5: Lunchbox see yah, see yeah yeah spell.
Speaker 8: It ce y a seeya, see okay, see yea.
Speaker 5: So far Eddie has addios, Morgan has peace, Amy has see you later, Alligator, Amy has peace out, and lunchbox has se ya.
Speaker 6: Now we go backward lunchbox go ahead later, oh later? Okay? Amy?
Speaker 11: Chao that Italian dang European Chao choo hoo.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna go with.
Speaker 1: What do I say if I'm I'm leaving nothing?
Speaker 11: Yeah? Actually I don't really silence and then we all got like the Bobby lea.
Speaker 3: That's the Irish goodbye.
Speaker 1: Right, I'm gonna do I'm out my sleeper.
Speaker 3: I feel like you say that.
Speaker 11: I'm out to your sleeper and.
Speaker 2: Go okay.
Speaker 4: I feel like all of mine are like pop culture a little bit.
Speaker 2: But I'm gonna go by Felicia.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, by Felicia.
Speaker 2: I said by Felia a lot.
Speaker 11: Eddie, I'm gonna stick with my with my theme here, let's go Asta la vista baby, baby.
Speaker 3: That's good.
Speaker 6: I say that all the time when I leave.
Speaker 8: No, never heard it, never heard in my life.
Speaker 6: That's okay. It's not about what you say.
Speaker 5: Okay, Eddie, have one more position now you'll go first in the final round, and then everybody goes to vote to Bobbybones dot com.
Speaker 6: You have eddios and Oscilla Vista Baby.
Speaker 11: Should I stick to the theme, You know what, I'm just gonna commit Bones. I'm gonna commit it and stick with the theme and go with via condos. What what v a y a y a c O N O N.
Speaker 6: Good job, good luck, wish you will.
Speaker 1: Okay, so long Morgan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna go t T y L T y o. Uh do you know what that sounds?
Speaker 6: Ready? No, talk to you later.
Speaker 13: Oh okay, I'm gonna go.
Speaker 6: Christ be with you. Ah. That's like via condos, go Christ to be with you. We should have capitalized Christ.
Speaker 11: Please. So this is when you leave church, Christ be with you.
Speaker 3: May peace be with you I already have.
Speaker 6: She's going all piggybacks a whole time.
Speaker 12: No, I'm gonna go bye, lots of ease.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, why.
Speaker 1: Lunchbox?
Speaker 6: Final pick slang just for saying by.
Speaker 11: Dude, the one that you always.
Speaker 8: Say, I hate this job.
Speaker 6: One another one.
Speaker 8: I don't know much. One you think I say, but I say later.
Speaker 6: Now you shorten it.
Speaker 7: Oh he always late l Yeah, yeah, but later and late like I can't.
Speaker 8: It's the same dang word. I can't go ahead, gotta go, gotta go. No, I don't like that.
Speaker 1: I'm not I've been talking. Now you declared, gotta go.
Speaker 6: Okay, go ahead, talk.
Speaker 8: To you later.
Speaker 11: Are you testing your This was fun?
Speaker 1: You see if anybody says bye back just naturally.
Speaker 7: I'm saying, if you guys like, if you guys are feeling, if you guys have thought answered fifteen seconds.
Speaker 8: Okay, that was fun. No that's not you guys didn't look at me.
Speaker 6: Ten seconds.
Speaker 8: Man, get well soon?
Speaker 5: No, get well five seconds or you get poop.
Speaker 6: Oh No, take your time, lunch.
Speaker 8: One, talk to you later.
Speaker 6: I have well different.
Speaker 8: I don't know what you can do. The acronym. I don't know what that is.
Speaker 6: I don't say what an acronym was pretty solidly.
Speaker 8: I don't know what I don't say.
Speaker 1: I feel like it's two different Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: If I said b RB versus be right back, that would be two different things.
Speaker 5: Okay, Lunchbox gets uh, get well, So I said see you later and talk to you later. Okay, so Lunchbox that's her history. See you later and talk to you later, not see you later, right, see you and later and then see you later. Amy has peace out show and bye, I have see you later, Alligator, I'm out, and Christ be with you. Morgan has peace by Felicia Tyl and Eddie has Adios Asta la Vista and Yacon.
Speaker 8: It's gonna be in last.
Speaker 6: It depends who the survey is.
Speaker 5: What do you mean by we could have a very like a quality following from Mexico City because I needed to vote.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 4: All right, so that draft Eddie one and I lost again, and a listener has a.
Speaker 2: Theory that I'm now losing the draft. This is my second loss this year, which I used to be the champion of all champions of the drafts.
Speaker 4: I won ten times when we did a whole like round of all of this back when we were really counting the scores and I was the draft champion. Well, a listener says that because I now I have a boyfriend, all the simps in which we also debated what simps meant on the show, because it's only Bobby and I knew aren't voting for me anymore. Apparently that's that's the claim, which I actually just think I might have fumbled the last two drives quite frankly, because I didn't really know what was happening, and I was like, I don't know what they.
Speaker 2: Were the best ways to say goodbye. I'll just share what I say.
Speaker 4: And apparently not a lot of y'all use by Felicia or TTYL or peace whatever, Okay, we're on to the next one, which is a relationship update. Bobby shared something about his wife in reading his books. He has written two books bull three total, two that were about his life and a third one which is a children's book, and he shared if she's read them and not that they're married. And I shared an update on the man in uniform because we've been dating for three months now.
Speaker 6: So here you go, number five on the phone in Tallahassee.
Speaker 1: It's Jara, Hey, Jara, welcome to the show.
Speaker 14: Good morning, Good morning, studio morning. Okay, Bobby, I have a question for you. So I just recently started your book, Fite Grind Retreat, listening to it on an audio book, and it made me think about whenever you and Caitlin first started dating and now that you're married. Whenever you first started dating, you said that she had never read any of your books. So now that you have been married for a few years, has she read any of your books?
Speaker 12: Amy, you want to answer this, Oh you know, no, I mean yes, I'll answer it. And the answer is no, she hasn't read them, and she won't.
Speaker 11: Why would she. She's married to you, exactly.
Speaker 6: It's good. No, Yeah, she's good. That's what she's good. I'm good. I get enough.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 5: I've written I guess three books, but my first one about my life was called Bare Bones, It's my life story. My second one was called Fail Until You Don't, kind of like my version of how I was able to achieve any sort of success at all through hard work. And then I did a kid's book called Stanley the Dog. She did read Stanley the Dog. Yeah, yeah, No, she has not read them, and I don't ever really think she will her like some of her family has. When we first started dating, she was like, let me see with the guys about like an aunt. One time, was like, yeah, I read you books if I like you? Like, well, what do you think?
Speaker 8: What do you think?
Speaker 6: I appreciate that.
Speaker 5: Hey, what if I send you because I have a bunch of books to the book company just sent me through another like run a print run. They have to readprint books again if it sells, so super lucky, it's like our eighth print run we've had to do. But I have some books up here. Would you like me to send you a signed either Bare Bones or Fail Until you Don't.
Speaker 14: Yes, that'll be amazing. That'd be a little letting gets out considered from you guys, so thank you.
Speaker 1: Well consider it no more. Which one would you like, the first one or the second one?
Speaker 14: Definitely the first one. That book definitely touched me in many ways and inspired me more than you know.
Speaker 5: Well, thank you very much. Okay, I'll sign that, stay on the line. Appreciate that question. By the way, if you guys want to get baar bones, it's called bare Bones. I'm not lonely. If you're reading this book, it is pre wife, but it's up on Amazon or wherever you buy books. Now, speaking of relationships, Morgan has almost been with man in Uniform for three months now.
Speaker 6: This is a real thing.
Speaker 2: It's yeah, it's very real.
Speaker 1: Boyfriend girlfriend. Is he still surprising you?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean he's still doing things all the time. He's constantly bringing me new sunflowers.
Speaker 6: Like still bringing flowers.
Speaker 4: We like it, go ahead, some flowers are staying. He cooks and cleans for me.
Speaker 2: He awesome is tellls me take care of my animals and even like.
Speaker 3: Goes to the extent of learning their.
Speaker 2: Whole routines that I have for them. Like, yes, it's it's constant.
Speaker 3: But what is like one I love I love.
Speaker 6: A fault out.
Speaker 1: No, No, I'm curious because he deserves the first he does.
Speaker 6: For to six months of everything's awesome.
Speaker 5: And if he is doing this stuff like learning the because that's a very important thing to Morgan her animals, like it is for me. And the fact that he did you tell him like this is what animals do? Or does he just go as he just figured out himself, like he knows it's important.
Speaker 4: To you, so he's this is huge for me. He's actually watching them for me when I go away for a trip. And knowing that, he just started to be like, Okay, I'm gonna watch everything that you're doing for them.
Speaker 2: So he's aware.
Speaker 4: He's like, you'll leave me notes, but I'm gonna make sure I'm aware of literal honeymoon.
Speaker 8: Wow, He's gonna watch the animals when she goes away. That's that's huge for me.
Speaker 2: I don't trust a lot of people to watch my animals do.
Speaker 5: He cooks clean love wow bomb Still but they're together now, he's.
Speaker 1: Been getting somebody who goes blah.
Speaker 8: Blah blah blah out hey he does. He goes out for like two or three weeks and then comes back.
Speaker 6: Love momb love body was gone one time, and he's been gone since.
Speaker 4: He had to go be gotten twice, but he hasn't been gone since that second time. He's back now until August.
Speaker 6: Man in uniform, back to August. Every time he leaves, Morgan, you still can't talk to him like he's no.
Speaker 2: That was just the one time. I can talk to him now on the other things he has to go and do it.
Speaker 5: Do you feel better about this relationship three months in? Then you have your past three months is in? Or have they all felt pretty amazing? And when does the normal start to happen?
Speaker 4: I would say, like ride in this timeframe is when some of this starts to back off.
Speaker 2: So that's why I'm so like, Okay, what's happening. You keep doing it, Things are keep happening. You're so consistent.
Speaker 12: I like it.
Speaker 4: So that's why it's so shocking to me because this is when the time frame have definitely when a lot of that newness wears off.
Speaker 6: Enjoy this period. Don't let people like I don't know certain people go what sucks about them?
Speaker 8: I'm is there one thing that have you guys have a disagreement? Have you had an argument?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 6: We haven't had it, but that doesn't usually happen.
Speaker 1: Okay, But every relationship starts.
Speaker 5: Is this if it's a good one. Like my wife and I didn't have a fight until three or four or five or six months.
Speaker 3: In three or four of viers.
Speaker 6: I don't even know.
Speaker 5: I'm sure we've ever had a fight. So I would say, don't let them bring you down. I'm happy for you.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 6: Is his cablight on?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's definitely on.
Speaker 11: That's good.
Speaker 2: There's not even a hesitation.
Speaker 5: What does that mean again, Well, guys unless they're unless they turn their cablight on, which means they're open for business. They're not over business, they're trying to do other business. They're like dating around, doing their thing, getting really walked, you know what I mean. So open the cab light means all right, I'm ready now for relationship, and seriously see what happens.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like we're talking about like future things.
Speaker 8: He's oh, you're talking about moving in?
Speaker 6: What kind of future things?
Speaker 2: Like dinner next, coming to my sister's wedding?
Speaker 11: Good?
Speaker 1: He's your boyfriend, weird Max, and that's July weird.
Speaker 8: Still, I am just telling will he be in the family photos. That's where still.
Speaker 6: Photosop.
Speaker 12: I'm happy for you, thank you, except for I feel like three months is a little generous right now.
Speaker 3: Is it really three months?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: So it was the beginning of March. We're at the end of May April.
Speaker 6: Is that first day three months you consider? Or is it first?
Speaker 8: But then he was gone for half of that.
Speaker 1: Guys, but that's what they can talk. I guess they didn't talk for three weeks.
Speaker 2: Talk for three weeks. Three months.
Speaker 6: Take it down.
Speaker 8: That's a quarter of the time you've been together.
Speaker 2: He also wrote me letters while he was gone for those.
Speaker 1: Yes, and written like that's awesome with his hand.
Speaker 5: That is not talking about Yeah, you got somebody who wouldn't do it, somebody who didn't get that.
Speaker 3: I'm happy for Morgan.
Speaker 1: I just feel like there's got to be what's wrong with him?
Speaker 12: No, no, no, no, no, I have I am no longer on me. He's living a double life train out of respect for Morgan. Once she made respect because once she made the relationship official and like they're together, I want to respect him and her. I just am curious, like what if there's something even a smidge annoying about him?
Speaker 5: And that he does wrong, feel free to bring it in, but I'm not going to press you to have this relationship that's in the honeymoon period for you to put any sort of smear anything on it.
Speaker 6: Thank you, live your life.
Speaker 1: I'm happy for He's perfect.
Speaker 3: Basically, I'm not saying that, No, that's not the perfect though.
Speaker 1: I'm just not going to tell you, guys exactly whole time.
Speaker 7: Like that.
Speaker 11: That's why I'm not like old time.
Speaker 6: Okay, I'm done. You guys are haters.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two, a.
Speaker 4: Listener asked Bobby to share the weirdest things about the show members, so he did, and then the show members responded to the weirdest things about Bobby, and it kind of turned into taking shots at each other.
Speaker 2: And what we learned here is that we are all weird, and I think we should just accept that.
Speaker 5: Number four, I got a message saying, hey, what's the weirdest thing about each of your show members?
Speaker 6: So I made a list here. Well, they asked me about you guys, weirdy. Let me just run through what I.
Speaker 5: Found was the weirdest thing about you guys. Lunch Box is a couple one he kisses his dad on the lips, that's weird.
Speaker 8: And mom, don't leave off of my mom. She'd be rude.
Speaker 11: That would be rude.
Speaker 5: Right, you kiss your dad and your mom on the lips on the mouth, that's totally And how old is Lunchbox old?
Speaker 8: I am forty two?
Speaker 5: And then he will clip his toels, put them on his knee, and then when he's done, eat them.
Speaker 11: All snack like actually ingest them.
Speaker 8: Yeah, like, which is weirder? Though?
Speaker 5: The kiss his mom and dad on the lips still like mouth kissing his parents or eating the tonel.
Speaker 3: The toails mouth kissing the toenails.
Speaker 6: I'm torn.
Speaker 11: They're both pretty torn.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, you could convince me either way.
Speaker 3: I mean the toenails, I can't even.
Speaker 5: One's gross and the other's gross. Okay, so that is Lunchbox's weirdness. Amy's has changed over the years. It's just her whole like fascination with birds. It first was just bird watching, which I got she was going with the hard time. It calmed her down, But then it started to be she would see dead people in different birds. And her mom was a cardinal, her dad was a blue jay.
Speaker 6: Is sorry my bad?
Speaker 5: Keep respect respectful, yes, and I like it that it makes her feel better. But what's the weirdest thing is that it has turned from just bird watching into.
Speaker 1: Bird signs necktion.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, so kind of weird. Still good.
Speaker 5: Weird doesn't mean bad always, but kind of kind of weird. Eddie would be his love of black and white things, black and white movies, black I think he I think he just did as a bit at first, and now he's watched so many of them as a bit, he likes them.
Speaker 11: I truly enjoyed, dude. I'm to the point now where I just turn on the channel'm like, oh, I've seen this one.
Speaker 1: So I think it was just a bit at first, and now he loves them because he's just done it.
Speaker 8: So much he has to stick with it.
Speaker 5: I think he likes them, though I love them. His wife talked about how he likes them and the morgan Is She loves Raisins. I never met a single person who loves Raisins. She loves Raisins, loves like.
Speaker 3: Just alone by themselves or I like him by themselves.
Speaker 2: I like him in trail, Mass like them in cookies.
Speaker 1: If I get raised and troll mix, I'm getting rid of that crowd.
Speaker 6: That's the junk part of the trail mix.
Speaker 3: Oh, I love mixing a raisin and a nut at the same time.
Speaker 6: Well, no mix. She likes to eat Mamma raisins.
Speaker 2: Now get like the little mini boxes.
Speaker 1: Somebody gets that for Halloween? Well why my trigger treat?
Speaker 6: First question?
Speaker 5: But if they use too, I'll be like, this is so lame. Morgan's has to be her love for raisins. That is weird, because who else loves raisins by themselves?
Speaker 8: I mean, raisins are good alone good. Yeah, I can eat a little like we have little boxes of raises. I go get them out of the pantry.
Speaker 6: I like grapes.
Speaker 8: Oh, grapes are good, you know.
Speaker 2: Smaller grapes.
Speaker 11: Try it up grape yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: So that would be all my weird things about you guys.
Speaker 11: Thank you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're welcome.
Speaker 11: I don't think mine's that weird either, man.
Speaker 1: I don't think I haven't anything worried about me, So I'm good.
Speaker 6: I don't there going back to Amy.
Speaker 11: Go ahead, you go first on me, Ye, go ahead.
Speaker 6: I don't think there's anything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's nothing weird. You're totally normal normal.
Speaker 6: Give me one. You go norhom If you got one, give it to me.
Speaker 3: It doesn't sound like this is a safe race.
Speaker 11: You know what's don't worry about. Don't worry about, dude, We'll move on.
Speaker 6: Totally normal, totally normal.
Speaker 3: Okay, you're not weird at all.
Speaker 14: Man.
Speaker 12: You have to like black everything out on your paper right there, like once we do it and then if something goes wrong, it's like prints another one and I'll blog everything out again.
Speaker 6: That's a that's a medical diagnosis. I'm OCD.
Speaker 5: So if you want to make fun of me for my medical uh disabilities, then okay.
Speaker 11: I'm sure we could all be diagnosed.
Speaker 6: Does that make you feel well?
Speaker 3: I only started watching birds goes depressed.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but you have some medical diagnosals.
Speaker 1: No, but she stuck with them and now she has friends that live in the birds.
Speaker 6: Okay, what else you got?
Speaker 5: You guys got nothing? All you guys that have blackout a sheet of paper, so I'm efficient. Otherwise you have nothing on me.
Speaker 11: You always park like four feet away from the wall.
Speaker 6: That's true.
Speaker 1: Out there, I do what I don't want to hit the wall. So it's like my butt in the parking lot is always way out in the middle of the park.
Speaker 3: That's weird.
Speaker 6: But you're like four feet away from it though.
Speaker 5: I'm just really nervous about hitting it, and I drive slow, real slow, and I do am a little scared of the wall out there.
Speaker 6: That's a good point that I mean, he has nothing.
Speaker 8: No, no, I don't have anything.
Speaker 7: Digging your obsession with color, like everything has to be red. You have to have a fat sharpie instead of a skinny, but you can't use it. I mean, everything has to be in a certain number order in time. You're obsessed with time, and oh my god, you're just really weird.
Speaker 6: Make fun of my diagnosis. Why don't you? And you have a lot of What about my eye that doesn't work? Make fun of that? Why don't you a right eye doesn't work. That's not really your fault. Color blind?
Speaker 9: Make fun of that.
Speaker 6: Why don't you?
Speaker 8: That's not really your fault, Morgan.
Speaker 2: The only thing I can come up with is that you don't like peanut butter, and I think that's very strang You like almond butter.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I like peanuts. I like butter.
Speaker 1: I like almond butter. I don't like peanut butter.
Speaker 5: So weird because I don't mind the texture of peanut butter, because I like almond butter and they're very similarish.
Speaker 6: And like peanuts, and I like butter, but peanut butter. Oh, it's the worst.
Speaker 11: What about when Bobby used to have parties and then he'd be like, all right, time to go, everybody leave?
Speaker 6: Don't you want me to be open and honest about when I want everybody to leave room? I would just go to my room.
Speaker 3: Where's Bobby? Guess we should go?
Speaker 5: Well, the move used to be I would go in my room and hang out, and people that wouldn't leave, I didn't put on a cut off and a pair of shorts and walk out and be like, what's up?
Speaker 6: So you know it's haiping me to go to bed.
Speaker 1: They make him feel awkward, Yeah, like while we're still here.
Speaker 3: That's another thing. You cut the sleeves off your shirt.
Speaker 6: Yeah, why do you do that? Comfort? Not big arms? Just comfort? You cut them like run the slip more. Even beyond the sleeves.
Speaker 1: You trim your under arm here, shave it all the way off, and he just grows back.
Speaker 6: I got this with clippers. Why would I trim it If I'm going to do.
Speaker 3: That, I don't know what we're doing with it, you do something it out So anyways.
Speaker 1: There's nothing about me.
Speaker 6: But that's those guys.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 4: In the parenting world of things, this is a hot topic. Scoob with Steve admitted he didn't want to go to his son's kindergarten graduation. It was a two day event. You didn't want to take off work. There were just so many issues. And why is there's so many graduations for all these different levels and phases of kids' lives, And that was the argument. Well, some show members agreed, some didn't. A lot of listeners had a lot of opinions on this particular topic. And now you're about to hear and decide, Well you think maybe you agree with Scoob Steve, maybe you don't.
Speaker 1: Number three Scoob of Steve's our executive producer.
Speaker 5: His kid just graduated kindergarten, had a Kinnaron graduation, or they're having it or whatever.
Speaker 6: Scoop is not letting his kid go.
Speaker 11: What do you mean you're not taking him it's a graduation, Well it's kindergarten, but well you're graduating to continue on in the same exact school that you were in the year before.
Speaker 6: I don't understand it. I don't get it. But isn't it about you just finished your very first ever grade. I'm with you.
Speaker 8: I've never heard of kindergarten graduation. We had a high school graduation.
Speaker 1: That was it, So you're right, but that didn't mean only because we had it, that's the right thing. Actually, I would say more so it's the opposite.
Speaker 11: Does it cost money? Like, what's the problem even like middle school? Did you have a middle school graduation?
Speaker 6: That's like, actually, because we didn't have it doesn't mean it was right.
Speaker 7: Guys, So we're gonna have a first grade graduation, So I mean, why are we doing all these graduations?
Speaker 1: Member, go ahead, Scooba, tell me the story.
Speaker 11: So so yeah, they come to me and they're like, hey, it's actually a whole thing. It's a it's a two day event where there's a graduation one day and then the next day do this whole Like come hang out with your kids and we're gonna have like games and food and all this stuff. It sounds fun, but I have a job. I have to be here and work, and I can't just cut out at eight am to go to a fake graduation. No, no bones, you'd let him go to a gra it's a big deal you too.
Speaker 8: But if you go to the graduation, why would you go back the next day school's over?
Speaker 6: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: Why would I just do the graduation?
Speaker 6: Then after the graduation, then they take your kids home?
Speaker 11: The school's done that day, So then I have to take my kid back to work here to do more work with my kid.
Speaker 6: The whole thing just seems like a lot for a kindergartener.
Speaker 1: Here's the story and then we'll jump back into Scooba.
Speaker 5: Here. Researchers found that being rejected or left by your father can do greater long lasting emotional damage, and being rejected by your mother especially the bottom line. They found that being turned down by either parent is traumatizing. But if it's the dad, that pain carries into adulthood more preventing people from being strong and and trusting relationships with other adults. Because your dad lets you down, well.
Speaker 6: I definitely have that trauma. So because of that and your dad bailing on you, you don't think, I don't know, maybe you want to, but I'm not bailing on him.
Speaker 11: I'm just not going to one small, little and I'm as coach for baseball and basketball. I'm very much involved in a lot of things. This is academics. This is academics, but it's kindergarten now. I he's like, he can count to one hundred those ABC's. I mean, he's pretty good.
Speaker 6: I already had the graduation.
Speaker 11: No, it knows tomorrow you should go. Okay, well then then I won't be here then invest Okay, okay.
Speaker 6: You should go to the graduation. You don't have to go the second day of games? Who cares? Okay, but I do think you should go and like, but that's what the kid probably wants to do.
Speaker 11: The games.
Speaker 6: Doesn't even know about it. He knows everything about He brings some of the flyers. He's so excited about the.
Speaker 3: Graduation the games. Who will take him to the games the next day?
Speaker 6: My wife will have to, but she can't either because she's working. It's the thing. They make these events. How do you guys do it?
Speaker 11: They do these events during the time period when everyone is working nine to fives. How can we just cut out and they do? NOA that's a dad, and I never get to go.
Speaker 8: Man, my kids.
Speaker 3: It's so bad for people that don't have a dad.
Speaker 11: And thank you.
Speaker 5: I know, but Scooby anything Yeah, oh man, it was never any awkwards because I just didn't didn't happen. But no, there's no I was never awkward. I was just like, oh, they're doing a family thing. I'm not going this is life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, why don't they just do like potatoes with.
Speaker 15: Something like potatoes or any guardians, Grapes with guardians, that's fantastical, noodles with neighbors, or or.
Speaker 6: What's something fresh fries apples with anybody?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, French with family and friends.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, nothing like raspberries with random folks.
Speaker 6: I don't know, man, I think you should go to the graduation.
Speaker 5: If it's about a day here, screw it, this job of here the next day graduation.
Speaker 8: Man, I go to the graduation, and you gotta give them a graduation gift when you graduate, you good gifts.
Speaker 6: Hey.
Speaker 11: I will say that my son graduated from pre school recently and everyone had balloons that say we did it.
Speaker 6: I'm like, crap, but.
Speaker 5: It's about I'll be honest accomplished that it's our first year of school. I didn't even have kindergarten graduate. But I think I understand the reason behind it.
Speaker 8: I know what you're saying.
Speaker 1: Very those minds are still being molded.
Speaker 6: You're making them feel.
Speaker 1: Comm Aren't you wanted to give your kid confidence that you didn't have.
Speaker 6: I do. I want that a lot, yes, and I feel like he's got enough of that. This is just one move.
Speaker 5: You don't want to go, you enough to go, but you don't have to be here tomorrow. If you want to go to your kid's kindergarten.
Speaker 11: Graduation, I mean I would love to go, but I think it's the principle of having a kindergarten graduation.
Speaker 6: What's the principle? That's good?
Speaker 11: And you're not going to change anything Scuba, so it is good.
Speaker 3: That's happening.
Speaker 8: No, you get protest in front, have pigging line.
Speaker 6: He protests a graduation, right, this sucks, but he never says anything. You're free to go. You let whatever you want to do. Okay, I think you should go.
Speaker 5: If you don't, then don't remember the story here kids. I feel rejected by them father, but their fathers take that into life.
Speaker 6: Okay, that's should go to graduation? Yes or no?
Speaker 8: Yes, Eddie, I mean it's stupid, but yes you should go. I'm going to pre K graduation this week.
Speaker 6: Okay, hey, I was at my son's man had to get your mission to.
Speaker 11: Go to that one.
Speaker 8: It's in the afternoon out of brewery.
Speaker 6: Oh what, that's more their parents.
Speaker 14: Joking?
Speaker 3: Are the kids there?
Speaker 6: Yeah, they're not going.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 2: We had Travis Dinning on the show this week.
Speaker 4: He's so funny and we don't pick favorites, but if we did, Travis Dinning would likely be one of them because he always comes in just with so much fun energy. He played the most iconic guitar riffs out of know where. He did the I'm a Little Teacup challenge, he performed a new song which you can watch on our YouTube page. You're not going to hear it here, and he also talked about writing songs for Morgan Wallen.
Speaker 2: So really cool stuff right here.
Speaker 4: If you love any of those things, which if you're a rock fan, Morgan Wallen fan, or a fan of nursery.
Speaker 2: Rhymes I'm a little teacup, I don't know, but you get the point. Okay, here's Travis Dinning in the studio.
Speaker 1: Number two on the Bobby Bone Show.
Speaker 5: Now, what would you say, because you were just warming up before we came on, what are what are the five most iconic guitar riffs that come to your mind when I throw that on you and I say this, why, I'll give you time in a van for a second while you do that.
Speaker 6: I was just singing when you came in.
Speaker 1: Carry on the way words and then you played it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yea yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah. He just pulled that out like I was crazy. We have a deal on this show where.
Speaker 5: The guys have asked the girls going to go to to not be noisy when they're in the bathroom, like when they pee, the guys can hear it.
Speaker 9: So they go in playing music, right, and it's It's Kansas, is what it was for me.
Speaker 6: So I went in and I was like that's what I was playing.
Speaker 1: So that's why I was in my head when you came in and then you played that.
Speaker 9: What a great piece song.
Speaker 6: Well I just like it.
Speaker 9: I mean, it's a good bathroom song.
Speaker 11: We play that so we don't hear the girl's pee. That's that's the thing that's saying.
Speaker 3: It covers very immature.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it isn't like.
Speaker 5: Not not for me.
Speaker 6: I'm not immature. I just like the song. No but from the top of your head.
Speaker 1: All right, top five, you gotta play them though that you know, riff me something.
Speaker 11: These are gonna be rough on.
Speaker 8: There it is.
Speaker 9: That's the best one to.
Speaker 8: Amy.
Speaker 6: What is it named that riff? I got it, I know, I know it.
Speaker 3: It's very famous.
Speaker 1: She's got a sound of siege to me.
Speaker 11: All right, let's walk.
Speaker 6: You're on this one. You get another one.
Speaker 7: Threw this on you, Yeah, go ahead, it up. It's not it's not all summer long. I got thought at first, that's sweet Home Alabama.
Speaker 1: Old iconic. Okay, give us, give us another one.
Speaker 6: Come on, no, no, no, no, no, no, come on.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's it. I can like.
Speaker 6: Walked over to you. Let's go.
Speaker 9: That's three, right, three?
Speaker 6: You got more and more.
Speaker 1: We put all the pressure on you. National audience here.
Speaker 6: We just threw this on you and you can jump into It's not gone.
Speaker 11: It's hard, Yes it is.
Speaker 6: I'll do some melody. She got it.
Speaker 8: She was beautifully handsome, she was turned creating sex machines.
Speaker 9: What not even close especial?
Speaker 16: Yeah, laughing in the fast, same makeing lose mind, laughing the fast.
Speaker 9: Leve It's literally life in the fast Line, never heard of it.
Speaker 6: Spot the Beagles, Yeah, okay, one more gives one more it comes to mind.
Speaker 16: Okay, one of the greatest riffs ever, massive massive hit, so yeah yeah yeah, Big one already got this one, you know it?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Yeah, great song, it's really.
Speaker 3: John There no better.
Speaker 8: Yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: And a game is Abby that's it, body boy, you there, get yob. You got a whole new, whole new album out, whole new album.
Speaker 6: So a lot of songs on this one fifteen Yeah, that's a lot.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Do you like them all?
Speaker 9: Most of them?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, I liked them all when I recorded them, and then you know, no, I like most of them. Yeah.
Speaker 11: It's been a while, yeah, has been Yeah.
Speaker 9: Twenty twenty two is my last like project, I guess.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 9: There's been songs sprinkled along the way.
Speaker 5: But you got the new song adder to the list. And do you want to play that or would you'd rather us play that? It's up to you, buddy.
Speaker 6: I mean, I'll play it.
Speaker 9: I'll sing.
Speaker 1: I want to hear him singing. You want to send him on his way, that's.
Speaker 6: Up to you, guys.
Speaker 9: I can just leave too if you want me to, let.
Speaker 5: Me say this as he's getting ready here, Travis dinnings here. He's got a brand new album called Roads That Go Nowhere. Almost all the songs Travis wrote. But Travis is also a big songwriter. He wrote Devil Don't Know on Morgan Walland's new album. So, you know, good thing about really good songwriters, they appreciate other really good songwriters, and so Travis did that with this record A little bit too.
Speaker 1: So adder to the list. One of the songs that you did not.
Speaker 9: Write, Yeah, it was actually the last song I picked for the entire project we had.
Speaker 16: I knew I wanted fifteen songs, and we had eleven cut, and we had three picked, and so I was kind of looking for that fifteenth one. And my producers, both of them co wrote this song and they played it for me, and I just I love the hook, I love the story, and I was wrote in by the second line.
Speaker 5: Again, I'll let to commend you because you wrote almost this entire record, and the fact that you love this song so much You're like, I'm gonna record it even though I didn't write it.
Speaker 6: That's hard to do. Yeah, that's a songwriter.
Speaker 9: Well, I've been well, I've been on the other side of that table.
Speaker 16: For essentially, since I moved to Nashville, trying to get people to believe in a song that they didn't write, you know, as a songwriter. And so I always vowed that, you know, if I had a record deal, the best song would win.
Speaker 9: It didn't matter if I wrote it.
Speaker 6: Well, here we go.
Speaker 5: This is adder to the list from Travis Dinning got a new album out today called Roads that Go Nowhere.
Speaker 15: All right, Traviling, Oh, I'm sorry we can't post a live performance on the podcast, but if you go to our YouTube page you can watch.
Speaker 1: It there or maybe listen live.
Speaker 6: Okay, all right, now back to.
Speaker 1: The podcast on the Bobby Bones Show.
Speaker 6: Now, Travis Denning got a new album out today, Rhads That Go Nowhere. Before we get back to the album stuff, a question for you.
Speaker 5: There's an urban legend about you that you showed up town with ten thousand dollars and if you spend all of it, you go home or get a job.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so what is that story?
Speaker 6: Tell me the real version I just had.
Speaker 9: When I moved here, I had like three thoughts in my head. One was that I wanted to be twenty one.
Speaker 6: How old were you when you moved here.
Speaker 9: I was twenty one in three weeks.
Speaker 16: I moved here, like January sixteenth, and I saved up money over about two years playing shows and playing gigs in Georgia, and I just wanted to come here and if I penny pinched, I can make rent and feed myself a little bit and just focus that first year on writing songs and not having to get a second job, which, of course, I mean, there's nothing wrong with that. I just I wanted to be totally focused, and my goal was to get a publishing deal within that first year. In the middle of November of twenty fourteen, I signed a publishing deal, so I fortunately didn't have to go get a job.
Speaker 6: But how much did you have left in your account?
Speaker 9: Ooh maybe two grand? Maybe?
Speaker 6: Would you have taken feed picks? If someone for pictures of your feet?
Speaker 9: I would I do that right now?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Yeah, honest with you. I mean, hey, mortgage rates are still high, you know, so.
Speaker 8: You gotta do what you gotta do.
Speaker 6: The new album Roads to Go Nowhere.
Speaker 5: When you write a set song like that Roads to Go Nowhere, or a song that's vulnerable, does that have to be the right people to be vulnerable with you ever, Like, man, I'm really feeling that I was in love and they're like if you idiot, and you're like, oh, I can't write that with you, Like you have to pick the right people to be vulnerable with, you know.
Speaker 9: I don't think so.
Speaker 16: In fact, I think some of the best vulnerable moments in saw Ridy can come with people you don't know.
Speaker 9: And in fact, this song was a little bit of both.
Speaker 16: One of the writers, James McNair, close friend of mine, I'm known for a long time, and so I felt super comfortable us talking about our stories and our roads that got us nowhere and the ones that got us here. And then Ben Foster, who was another writer on it. I think that was the first time me and him had written together. May may have been the second time, but he was.
Speaker 1: Started crying and writing room and dude, didn't even know, You're like, bro, that'd be weird.
Speaker 16: I didn't cry, but we had a good time reminiscent and stuff. I got a little emotional when I heard the demo for the first time, but I was by myself.
Speaker 6: Did you sing the demo?
Speaker 9: I did?
Speaker 5: And you got emotional because the song reminded you of what you were actually writing about, like you separated yourself from it enough to listen to what you were saying.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I just I it took me back and it was kind of a there was some stuff going on, like you know, in my life, not bad, but just things changing with like people I worked with and things like that. It was just kind of a little bit of a pinnacle time. I was about to get married, like, and I just was I was thinking about all the good stuff. I was thinking about some of the the ditches and the potholes and stuff, you know, mortgage rates, mortgage rates. Yeah, I traded a two point nine for a seven to one that was nowhere.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 16: I don't think Ramsey would like that one, but uh you know, hey, you gotta do what you gotta do. But uh no, we uh yeah, it just I don't know. It took me back to being a kid and just dreaming of hopefully making a living playing music.
Speaker 9: And when I I get there, You'll be the first to thank you.
Speaker 6: Looking forward to I was at a restaurant.
Speaker 5: I was having my wife and I are having dinner with a couple of her friends from back back home somewhere, and Travis walks in with his wife and Travis comes up and he like puts his hands on my shoulder like what up?
Speaker 11: We have?
Speaker 6: Like what abuty? Whatever? I never get I didn't get out. I have my food in front of me and it's fans.
Speaker 9: But I held on for it's on the shoulder everything.
Speaker 1: So he walks on whatever, and they were like, who was that?
Speaker 6: I was like, I said, I have no idea.
Speaker 5: I really said that, And I was like, I'm just kidding, but I did say that because it was very aggressive, and now I thought it was funny to go I have I have no doubt that. I thought you guys knew who that was. Yeah, this is I'm a little teapot challenge. I just came up with cool because can you solo anything about?
Speaker 9: To find out?
Speaker 8: I guess.
Speaker 5: So if I were to sing I'm a little teapot and then point at you, could you solo that in the spot the gap?
Speaker 4: What key?
Speaker 14: Are you?
Speaker 7: In?
Speaker 6: My own?
Speaker 11: All?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 8: Cool?
Speaker 1: Universal skeleton key is what.
Speaker 9: I call it B for Bobby.
Speaker 1: Usually usually I'm in d Usually.
Speaker 6: That's usually where I sing it.
Speaker 1: You know, it doesn't matter, let's just see what happens.
Speaker 6: Cool, I'm a little t pod short and stout. Here is my handle, Here is my spout when I get out, step me over and.
Speaker 13: For me trumpstating everybody that's D flat.
Speaker 6: Well yeah, very flat, very flat, super flat and half. Yeah, it's kind of the only place I can I can live in that that D area failure.
Speaker 9: I just b flat all the time. Okay, you're out with Hardy. We're out this summer with with Hardy. On the Quick tour.
Speaker 5: He did a song with you too. Is that kind of a uh you know, he would do the show and put you on a song.
Speaker 6: What happened?
Speaker 15: Uh?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 9: This was a song I wrote eight years ago.
Speaker 16: Actually, yeah, it was a first song i'd written with Jesse Alexander and Chase McGill.
Speaker 1: Look at this photograph.
Speaker 6: Look at this photograph. Let me how much him.
Speaker 11: Makes me love this amazing get so red. Shout out to Chad Krueger, who was.
Speaker 9: Hit when he hit that and it just immediately took you there, right, that was beautiful. So anyway, the Hardy song, Yeah, that's what that's on there.
Speaker 16: That's a Southern rock just really a song that's kind of an ode to how I grew up and the way I was raised and where I come from and we recorded it. I knew it was a special song for me, just how much I loved it, but I felt like it could go to the next level with somebody else, and I knew Hardy was the perfect guy. I shot it to him and a day later he text me, which is par for the course, and he said, I'm in let's do it, and uh man, he just he crushed it. I mean he took it to another stratosphere and yeah, I think we're gonna be playing it on the.
Speaker 9: Tour, so it'd be really fun.
Speaker 6: That's cool, man.
Speaker 5: Well, congratulations, you guys can go, uh go to Hardy's quit tour and Travis is support for Hardy.
Speaker 6: Hardy's on one of the.
Speaker 5: Tracks the new record is called Roads that Go Nowhere and that little song we just sang with some nickelback, Yeah, and.
Speaker 16: That one's not on the record that was unfortunately. That's that's on the deluxe, the Target Exclusive.
Speaker 5: Yeah, which, by the way, you can play that song because that is public domain. You can really a little teapot all day every day.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna cut a bluegrass version of it.
Speaker 5: Let Travis, good to see a buddy. You guys follow Travis Travis are Dinning on Instagram. The album this is your debut album?
Speaker 1: Yeahy do they say that?
Speaker 9: I don't really know. I'm kind of with you.
Speaker 16: I I call it my first full length album. It's my first like fifteen song long thing. But my first single came out like six and a half years ago, so I don't know if it counts.
Speaker 5: Debut albums out debut, full length, first full length, big debut album.
Speaker 6: There is, Travis.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 4: Number two, it's the bit that keeps on. Baby, it's a movie opportunity or somebody on the show. Somebody hit up Bobby and said, hey, can this person take off work for a couple of days, come shoot this?
Speaker 2: And we are now down to two people. And that's who You're gonna.
Speaker 4: Figure out who all got eliminated and who it's between and y'all you're gonna be shocked, Like I know you're like.
Speaker 13: This is dude's a bit.
Speaker 2: Stop saying the bit. Just tell us who it is. You're gonna be shocked when you hear the latest elimination.
Speaker 1: Number one.
Speaker 5: Want to be quick And I do understand the frustration of some of our listeners, they're like, oh, this is a bit. Yes, it's a bit, but the show does not know what's going on. I got an email two years ago. I didn't know it was two years and they were like, hey, we want a me to come have a part in this movie.
Speaker 6: Can she do it? And I was like, of course she can do it, but she needs time off work. Of course she can do it. I'd be hypocritified and allow that. I have eighty four jobs.
Speaker 1: So she goes and does it, she kills it.
Speaker 6: The movie comes out, it's called Holiday Harmony.
Speaker 1: It's on Max and he has a really strong cameo in it, So check it out.
Speaker 8: And so.
Speaker 1: That comes and goes. We did a whole bit there too, because at the time it was novel.
Speaker 6: Somebody got offered a movie role.
Speaker 5: I got an email about a week ago forgot to bring it to the show, and just randomly I was like, Oh, I forgot to tell you guys, And then my head goes, OHKAWQUI make this bit.
Speaker 6: So it's a bit, but the show does not know.
Speaker 5: And I've cut from the possibility that who the executive producer asked me if they could do the movie.
Speaker 1: I've cut Abby Morgan Ray.
Speaker 5: That's it, huh and Mike and Mike d yeah, okay, So it's a Christmas movie, which I accidentally revealed.
Speaker 6: So what does that make you think? Who do you think it could be me?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 6: Why you do you thinking it's you? But why do you think it's you?
Speaker 8: Because they need someone that envelops the Christmas spirit?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, and that is that's I don't think that's what you're looking for, but it develops.
Speaker 8: Go ahead, so they see me as a Christmas person.
Speaker 7: I really like Christmas, favorite holiday, love getting gifts, and I'd be perfect, Okay, yeah, Amy, Who do you think it is?
Speaker 12: I doubt, deep down hope that it's me because I love Christmas movies. It's what I've always wanted and doing that other Christmas movie was so great and I wanted to do another one. Even took more acting lessons after that. Should have taken them before I did the movie, but took them after the movie. And I just want to keep my expectations in check though, So I'm gonna say it's Lunchbox Eddie.
Speaker 6: Who do you think it is?
Speaker 11: I'm starting to lose hope that's not me. I think it's Amy, and I think she's acting right now, acting like she doesn't know she hasn't movie.
Speaker 6: Or I'll miss you.
Speaker 11: They don't mean.
Speaker 1: I don't want to say too much.
Speaker 9: I want to be me so bad though, dude, So I'll cut somebody.
Speaker 6: I'll tell you who it not, who's not.
Speaker 11: Go ahead, gonna tellus who's not.
Speaker 6: Gonna tell you who it's not.
Speaker 8: So it's gonna be down to two.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna tell you who it's not.
Speaker 5: I've messed up by saying a few things, and I've heard, I've heard the hints and what I've said. Now, I'm just trying to be as generic as possible.
Speaker 6: It is not.
Speaker 11: They don't want the his manic cop.
Speaker 8: Come on, man, one of them.
Speaker 6: It's not Amy.
Speaker 11: This is huge.
Speaker 8: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: I'm excited for whomever.
Speaker 11: I mean. I swore they were gonna do a holiday harmony part two, three, four or five.
Speaker 1: It could be me for something else. I don't know, but this this thing that I was email was not.
Speaker 11: Oh my goodness, we're going to Hollywood.
Speaker 8: So, oh my, can I take the family do that? Yeah? What do we do here out there?
Speaker 6: On set?
Speaker 4: It's not Amy?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I'm not gonna bring anyone back in, but okay, So that's okay.
Speaker 1: So tomorrow or Sophie have a minute, I'll but almost maybe announce to it is.
Speaker 11: It's for at least not me, that that's what it is. A very Mexican Christmas.
Speaker 8: I got a question.
Speaker 6: That's all for now.
Speaker 8: I got a quote.
Speaker 11: Thank you.
Speaker 1: It's the Best Bits of the Week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 4: That is it for me this weekend, y'all, I have recorded everything and I'm gonna go enjoy my Memorial Day weekend. Gonna be floating on a river, maybe hanging out by the pool, and thinking are amazing service members for everything they have done for us, which I hope you are as well. Please stay safe, Please have a great time.
Speaker 2: Call your family telling me love them, say hi, go hang out with them whatever it is you're doing. I hope it's a great time.
Speaker 4: Thanks for hanging out with me for just a small part of it, and I'll see y'all right here next weekend.
Speaker 6: Bye.
Speaker 1: That's the Best Bits of the Week with Morgan. Thanks for listening. Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend. Go follow the show on all social platforms. Show and follow at Webgirl Morgane to submit your listener questions for next week's episode.