Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio the George Washington Broadcast Center. Jack Armstrong is Joe Getty Armstrong and Jetty and he Armstrong and Getty. How do you like my garbage truck?
Speaker 2: This truck is an honor of Kamala and Joe Biden.
Speaker 1: That is Donald trumk Donald Trump in a garbage truck yesterday in the Orange Vest. And that was that alone before he did his rally in the Orange Vest which we're about to play from. Was well, we got this text. Many of them like it. That garbage truck routine was one of the best political stunts I've ever seen. That was good and well pulled off, good idea. I think it landed it in every way. I would agree, regardless of the origin of the garbage phrase and apostrophes and gaffs and or senility or whatever, if it creates enough wind to blow this ship across the ocean, that wind is real. It doesn't matter if the origin was funky. It's one of the great gaffs in political history. Now the media went out of its way to do the whole It's a cliche. If you're into this, once you become aware of it, it becomes so obvious and an omnipresent. But the whole Republicans pounce. Usually they use a different version of Republicans pounce, They word it in a different way. David Muir ABC News last night actually led with I think it was the first words out of his mouth, Republicans pouncing today on comments by Joe Biden. So if it had been the other way around, it would been Donald Trump calls half of Americans trash, and then you know, put the Republicans in the position of defending that. If a Democrat says it, it's Republicans pouts. They don't have to defend that. The Democrats don't have to defend it. It's just the way the Republicans are trying to use something right. The discussion is about, indeed, the evil Republicans and how they're trying to exploit something usually unfairly. A more direct and concrete example the headline for Days and Days and Days, Trump holds racist rally at Madison Square Garden, right, et cetera. Not and then when Biden says what he says, Republicans pounce, attempting to exploit Joe Biden's gaff that's funny how you look at those things the sum total. In the New York Times of Politics yesterday, at rallies, Harris stresses unity as Trump attacks Biden's garbage comment. So Trump's attacking a comment, they're not having to defend it. Well, Harris is just stressing unity. Oh who's against unity? It's just it's it's it's amazing how far they're willing to go. It's oh, sorry, dropped my water bottle. Okay, right, Oh yeah, I think so it remained closed. You got to do an endorsement deal with that water bottle. That's amazing it stayed closed. Anyway. So Trump does a rally last night. He leaves the garbage vest on and starts talking about it. At the rally. I'm in this beautiful plane.
Speaker 2: I'm enjoying myself, have a wonderful suit on.
Speaker 1: And one of my people came in.
Speaker 2: He said, sir, you know, the word garbage is the hottest thing right now, the hottest thing out there. Sir, would you like to drive a garbage truck?
Speaker 1: Listen to the crowd reaction to that, and what a great setup. The word garbage is the hottest thing right now. Don't need to explain the whole thing. He knows all the people in Marina are completely aware of it. Yeah, that's fantastic. And then he tells this story, I climbed into.
Speaker 2: The truck, but he so, I said, how the hell do you get into this truck?
Speaker 1: It's way up high, it's a big way. This was a beauty. I said, you didn't have.
Speaker 2: To buy it that big, right, you have to get it that big? And I said, man, this is bad because now I have all the cameras or all what look, look at all the fake news there were most of them. So I said, man, if I don't get up there, this is going to be very embarrassing.
Speaker 1: He's stupid people.
Speaker 2: They'll say, he's cognitively and physically appeared. So look, so the stairs, the first stair is like up here.
Speaker 1: I was like, so, I had the adrenaline going, and I made it. I don't hear many politicians do that self, deprecating about age, weight, his hair thing, the way he does for all his vanity and everything like that. What he talks about. I hope it's not windy, you know, I got that whole hair thing going, or talking about the vest that they said it makes you look thinner. Okay, there's unquestionably a vein of hanger running through our politics right now. But who's laughing, who's having fun? Where's the actual joy? I don't think it's commless peeps. Oh, I mean about fascists and Nazis. I watched this video like twice last night. When he drops that S bomb, he said, I look at that first step and I said S. Everybody behind him threw back their heads in laughter, right right, because it's real. I always remembered the one that made the biggest impression. This was way back in twenty sixteen when he showed up to the big motorcycle rally in a limo and his suit, and he did the opposite of what every single politician my whole adult life is done, where they put on the motorcycle vest that somebody bought for him and they ride in on her life if they know how to, or on the back of one if they don't, and you know, to be part of the crowd and their genes that are obviously brand new. He showed up in his suit and he said I like motorcycles. I like limos, and the crowd howled with laughter, right right, Yeah, that is a good one. I know, I know it's I was watching it just loving it, laughing. I laughed out loud like it was a comedy routine, like five times watching his setup to the whole Orange Vest thing, and I thought, man, there's so many people that just hate him so much. There's no way they could possibly enjoy this on any level. It's an odd comment, but I've read a couple of my favorite thinkers making the same comment, and that is when we know the result in retrospect, it's going to be so obvious how we got. Oh yeah, absolutely in either direction, which is a head scratcher. Yes it is. It doesn't make sense, but either one wins. You could say, well, of course half the country hates Trump, always has. He's never gotten above of forty eight percent. Of course he lost, or the other way around, inflation, she's a dunce, etc. With no track records running on a fourth Obama term, nobody's going to vote for that. Of courtine, fun and laughter was on Trump's that's obvious that he pundit who said otherwise is right. So we'll just all find out together, I hope Wednesday morning. Back to Biden's what is the comment we got it there, Michael, the short version there Biden garbage I see flowed out there is his supporters. You can hear the apostrophe. Yes, my headphones must not be working. Didn't sound like an apostrophe to me, as Charlie she Cook of National Review tweeted out last night, I listened to it again. I think I heard an umlot.
Speaker 3: Garbage I see flowed out there is his supporters.
Speaker 1: Oh, anyway, whether this apostrophe or not, I was watching one of my podcasts last night, this Democratic strategist, and he said, he said, I'm sorry to say this to other Democrats, but we all know it's true. Whether he meant it in that context or not, that is how he feels about Trump supporters for real. He thinks they have the garbagetic definition of a gaff accidentally saying what you really believe? Right. And Mark Alpern, who talks to so many people, he said, every Democrat I know in government feels that way about Trump supporters. They just do so it. You know, if you have that level of contempt for that voter, how does that sort of thing not come out? You know, I'm a reasonably bright guy, but that had escaped me. That is beautifully, simply, powerfully true. The reason it landed so fertilely is that it confirms what is true, even if the old man misspoke. I mean, you can't portray a candidate as a racist, fascist, sexist monster Hitler fan, but exact as followers from the accusation of being evil. I understand the people who support them are actually nice people. No, that math doesn't work. No, no, you can't have Hitler packing arenas, but distance put distance between Hitler and the people who are following him. It just yeah, it does not work, right' the good Germans argument. If you're familiar with that part of history. Anyway, this I still say, And I got to work through my memory banks. I mean, maybe somebody said something stupid in the Lincoln Douglas debates that I've forgotten, But I think this may be the most impactful gaff in presidential campaign history. And as I've heard other people say, so, is it still a mystery why Kamala doesn't have Biden on the campaign trail with him? Oh? Yeah, Oh, I tell you what is a mystery? Unless you had more to say on that thing. If I got him, he's handed out candy to babies for Halloween. I mean, he's not eating them. That's what got to me. Eats babies. That's my headline. Please walking dead, some beats babies. But if you get a mic in his face, he's gonna say something that's, you know, a forty eight hour news story. So you got to keep on mind I go away from him. They should lock him up. Yeah, it's gonna be more than forty eight hours. People are going to be talking about that waiting to vote on Tuesday. I guarant freaking tee it. Speaking of mysteries, why the hell does Donald Jay not have Nicki Haley out campaigning for him. I think it's that, you know, there are many aspects of Trump's personality that are awful, awful, and he wins despite many aspects of his personality. I think this is one of them where he's just so petulant about the fact that she ran against him, because it makes no political sense whatsoever. She's saying nice things out there even at this linked date, and and she said the other day she hasn't talked to him since June. They haven't had a conversation since June. She's made clear in interviews that she's willing to go out there and campaign for him, and he won't do it because he's petulant, because he's child. They furnish the campaign with a list of dates that she'd be willing to travel in do campaign events. Yeah, she is the perfect emissary to the undecided suburban woman, and because of his petulance, he wont to utilize. Oh yeah, yeah. The whole argument that I keep hearing from strategists on MSNBC and CNN as they're trying to get the Nicki Haley voter. Kamala Harris is trying to get the Nicki Haley voter in the suburbs, those people that you don't send Nicki Haley out to get the Nicki Haley voter. What's what's the best way to appeal to the Nicki Haley voter? Maybe with Nicki Haley and she wants to do it, but because you're a child, you won't let her go out there. Tell you what if we end up with President Kamala, Oh shutter runs through everyone on this Halloween. Yeah, that's the sound right there. But if we end up with President Kamala, this will be his Hillary didn't go to Wisconsin. Ah, that's a good one. That's a good one, one hundred percent. It will live in infamy. It's embarrassingly dumb to not have Nicki Haley in the suburbs of Detroit today. Sure, yeah, yeah, giving you talk about permission structure, giving all those people who like Nicky Haley women the permission structure to vote for Trump. But she is so articulate as a prosecutor of Kamala's inadequacies and a grudging supporter of Trump's. Yeah, yeah, it's it's it's it's ella fantine idiocy on Trump's part, sorry, and born out of just childish emotions. Struck. It's it's very it's very magning. On the other hand, the dump truck gag is one of the funniest and best political uh stunts I've ever seen in my life. It's perfect. It was really good. What do you think of it? Text line four one five two KFTC. How do you like my garbage truck?
Speaker 2: This truck is an honor of Kamala and Joe Biden.
Speaker 1: Up charge shuttles under this ball, but DoD dropshon Can Hernandez get to the back before the flow he dodges? There are coal flows in a ground ball left side will be with another break for away grand blead side rizzle. Nobody at first. Freddy Freeman on one too in the center field of baser Tabo runs the score. The Dodgers take advantage of the bad defense from New York in the air to left center field. Judge on the run, dead's sprinting out of the track that's over his head.
Speaker 2: Send a score, Freddie Freeman for the play, and this game.
Speaker 1: Is gonna turned upside down? Was that me in the outfield? That was me as an eleven year old in the outfield? The error after error compounded by mental errors by the Yankees. They were If it was a high school team, there would have been a serious chewing out of the defense. That was awful. You fifth inning turned the whole game and won the series for La last night. You often here in Super Bowls, World Series, or whatever, it's a shame either team has to lose. That wasn't a shame Yankees had to lose. They sucked. Nobody's ever sucked like that in one inning ever in the history of the World Series. That was the all time suckiest suckage ever in the World Series. That's correct. It's been confirmed by baseball historians. The only appropriate response, of course, torches city Boss.
Speaker 3: This has really been sideways here in the last half hour. It's been going on for at least thirty minutes. The initial calls came in about thirty minutes ago. Reports are four to five hundred people inside of this Nike flagship store. It's a Jordan flagship store in downtown La at Broadway in six. You can see thirty minutes later there are still tons of shoes walking away. We're watching people going in and out. As you have mentioned, there have been a number of getaway vehicles waiting for the merchandise to walk out. They stuffed the trunks, they get in the car and they drive away.
Speaker 1: Well, we call it what crime if you want, I call it looting back, systemic racism or something. Oh boy, yeah, which brings us to what this stuff actually is. It's portrayed, for whatever reason by the media, is LA fan Dodgers fans rioted last night, their enthusiasm God blah blah blah blah. No, whenever there is a crowd, there are those who would exploit it to commit crimes and commit mayhem. We saw it in the Black Lives Matter rallies and marches. Some of those people were just out there marching in favor of what they thought was, you know, civil rights. It was actually in favor of Marxism. But the criminals and scumbags exploit that and commit crimes and we let them get away with it. Now, my whole life, I've never understood why we taxpayers have to put up with if our team wins, we let people set a bus on fire. I don't know what's going to cost a hundred thousand dollary play one hundred thousand dollars of tax paramony to replace a bus because you know, they get to do that for some reason. What the hell More From KABC Michael, it seems like.
Speaker 4: The celebrations definitely got out of hand last night, people doing donuts, even setting an MTA bus on fire. I'll step out the way because they're actually crews are here trying to actually toe that bus from the scene here, But there is debris all over the road here, and a spokesperson for Metro tells Ewen as sneeze, a bus operator and five people had to evacuate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, people who are probably fearing for their lives. In addition to the cost the taxpayers have to pay for the bus. We just put up with it because lawlessness is okay, I guess the celebrations got out of hand, okay? Is that what happened? It wouldn't be very hard to make it clear going forward in all cities that you don't do this, you'll spend so much time in jail or get hit in the head so hard with a stick or whatever it takes that you just don't do it because you don't need to do it. It's not That's what's happened. Is there's this weird belief that you need to have that happen. There's just no stopping it, and there's zero chance to George Giscones of the world whatever, prosecute the looters around right.
Speaker 5: Hey, you guys see this today Arnold Hoarzenegger endorsed Vice President Harris.
Speaker 1: Although everything Arnold says sort of sounds like Kama.
Speaker 6: Kammara, let's get to the kamala Kama.
Speaker 1: Is the orient omelet. What does he say out of the the mont thermometer. I read that long piece from Arnold Schwarzenegger, all the stuff about how government sucks and how much he hates politicians I really really liked. Then I didn't. Then I didn't quite get the turn toward Kamala Harris at the end. But boy, I read it and I had the same reaction. I was like, wait, wait, wait, how did we get here? All right? Hey, we were just talking about the riot in La that happened. No, no, no, no, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, this too good. Just real quickly before we get back to that, this is Ai Arnold Schwarzenegger bringing it all together twelve Michael.
Speaker 6: I was working in the lab the night when my eyes beheld from a monster from his slab begin to rise, and suddenly, to my surprise, then.
Speaker 1: It's okay. So that's what's going to be in the big T. Humanity is fire or the Internet to Arnold Schwarzenegger kind of be impersonated doing the monster mash. We're thinking it it might replace the need for human beings to work. But as it turns out, no, no, not so much. Anyway, back to anger. So there was riding in La last night after the World Series because the Dodgers won, and then somehow society decided many decades ago that if your team wins or loses, as you point out, you get to destroy a whole bunch of public property that taxpayers pay for, and then private property that insurance companies then cover and boosting up the price for all of us. And we just decided that's okay. I hadn't I knew what had happened in La I read about it, but I hadn't seen the picture. So I'm looking at the guys walking out of the Nike store with boxes stacked upon boxes of new shoes because why shouldn't they get to steal shoes because the Dodgers won. They'll just let them do it, I guess. And then all these cops gathered around all these people who are rioting, just letting them do it. I don't understand why. I'm a law and order guy freaking bring them down. I don't care what it takes. You don't get to do that. And then guess what, next time it doesn't happen because people realize that they don't put up with that anymore. And then the bus, the bus covered in spray paint, all the windows, bashed out, people on top of it, setting it on fire. Why in the hell would society put up with that? Tell you this NYPD cracked down good and arrested a bunch of people after the rioting and the anti Semitic riots that happened last year or earlier this year, I guess it was and lost and lots of those people sued for being maltreated or roughed up or what have you. In the city settled with him and wrote a ton of checks, and virtually nobody was prosecuted. I feel like I feel like as a libertarian, I feel like, if I'm trying to destroy a city bus that taxpayers paid for, a cop has every right to hit me in the head with a stick if he has to to get me to stop. After being ordered to stop, I don't stop. I continue to destroy property. Why why would society allow that? It's the overripe fruit, It's the good times create soft people, the absence of realism in the midst of affluence. I don't know however you want to characterize it, but yeah, we've completely lost the very basic principles of what keeps order in a society. And I'm not some sort of you know, right wing lunatic or anything like that. I want fewer laws, but just like good parenting, consistently enforced, study after study, shows, you know, in the field law enforcement, politics and policy and that sort of thing. It's not the severity of a punishment that increases deterrence. It's the certainty of the punishment that gives you deterrence. And we have gone in exactly the opposite direction as a society. I would feel like there's almost zero chance I'm going to suffer any repercussions for doing any of that stuff in La zero smashing, screaming at Jews, whatever the case may be, looting during a BLM oh BLM stands for by large mansions, somebody say, oh, I get it anyway, Yeah, what are you gonna do? All right? Complete transition from anger to frighten scary Michael scary. That's pretty good. I expected the other sound, but that's a good one. I like that scary. How many tiny kit cats I ate last night? Good Lord, I'm not going well. At least you're not eating babies like the zombie President. I'm not going to tell you what this article is about, because I like this opening so so much. It got me. Ever, use the office printer for your kid's homework assignment, or your own resume, or just the forms you needed for your dentist. There's not a chance. Ever, that's the only thing I've ever used the office printer for. Literally, I think the only thing I've ever used the office printer for is if I had to print out personal stuff and my printer's not working at home. You understand this is being aired? Correct anyway, continuing me on, ever scrolled Facebook Marketplace during an all hands a zoom meeting that's turned boring, or Twitter or whatever. Fair warning your employer may be paying close attention. The newest trend among big companies on the hunt for efficiency that need to pare down the workforce is firing people, busting them for seemingly minor infractions, but by the letter of your employment agreement, can result in termination. Oh so it gives them they wanted to fire you anyway, Well, they need to fire somebody, They need to fire people, and this gives them an out where they probably don't know you severance and stuff. Yeah, correct, exactly. It's like the death penalty for parking tickets of Corporate America. There's this gal. She's the US director of Payhawk, which administers company credit card accounts and then watches for misuse. She said, Oh, we've had lots of requests for new controls. For instance, clients ask Payhawk to restrict when and where company cards work. Maybe you've got a lunch allowance can only be used on weekdays between eleven and two, can be used at Chipotle but not at Kroger whatever. Wow, that's interesting. They're developing a feature that sends real time spending alerts to corporate finance teams and allows them to instantly block suspicious transition transactions by employees. You know now that this is popping into my head. We're going to get something a private version of the social credit score that they have in China for companies, and so they'll have all your entry, exit keyfob information. They'll have everywhere you've gone, because you've got the company phone, every single place you've gone anyway, they'll have a database of reasons to fire you if they ever need to fire you. And then they don't have to pay a severance or anything like that or giveing any kind of are any of the rules that exist. They're out of it because they got this is how many times you were late coming in the door. This is how many times you were someplace you weren't supposed to be on company time. This is how many times you use the copier for something, and they'll have all of that. There'll be enough to fire you whenever they want. It's like the social credit score in China. I think you're absolutely right. A couple more quick examples. Meta fired employees for spending their twenty five dollars meal allowances on other items. Ernst and Young dismissed workers who watched multiple training videos at the same time. Ah, those idiotic corporate training videos that are merely so the lawyers can say it's not our fault, we trained them. Yeah, and they know they're pointless. But if they need to get rid of you, then they can say, well, you were supposed to watch it and you didn't, so we got to let you go. And in a true sin against humanity and decency, Target canned employees who jumped the line to buy the coveted Big Stupid cups ahead of the general public the coveted Stanley water bottles. So anyway, the whole you can give the finger to your boss and kick them in is junk, and they can't fire it because they're so desperate for workers. Phase of American commerce that's over man, that is over mind your peas, comma your cues. After a quick word from our friends that simply say, if I've got another scary work, please story for you. It will scare you. My goodness, oh my god, that seems to be a ghost or apparition of some sort. Correctly appraised, sir, Now speaking scary, you got your criminals and scumbags and junkies that the progressives are letting oots around on the streets enough to make it crazy, but simply save. Home Security is changing the risk to you with its new Active Guard outdoor protection. It's the only home security designed to prevent crimes before they happen. Listen to this. The cameras use advanced AI to tell the difference between friendly faces like your family and neighbors, which it would recognize, and potential threats, alerting agents to suspicious individuals before they get close to your home. That's right. With active Guards Simply Safe twenty four to seven, monitoring agents could keep a close watch over your property and actually stop crimes before they happen. Trust Simply Safe, like so many thousands and thousands of other folks have every day, have that same peace of mind, and you can protect your home with fifty percent off a new simply Safe system plus free indoor security camera when you sign up for fast Protect monitoring. Just visit simply safe dot com slash armstrong. That's simply safe dot com slash armstrong. There's no safe like simply Safe. I want to throw out a quick question before we get back to the content. Michael Katie, everybody think about what's your favorite scary movie? Maybe you listeners, also, you can text us. We'll get to that later, because I think that's what I'm gonna do with my son, who feels like he's too old for trigger treating. But we thought maybe we'd stay home and watch a scary movie. So what's your favorite. We'll get to that coming up. Oh yeah, I came across an interesting piece of psychology journalism. If you're one of those people who really likes horror movies, I do slasher movies whatever. In fact, they relax you. Wow, Is there something wrong with you? Clearly the answer is clearly yes, So stay tuned for that probably next hour.
Speaker 7: So imagine being trapped underground in a coffin or a union you want to get out of very similar scenarios.
Speaker 1: This story is crazy and it is, among other things, an indictment of And we haven't talked about this, and I've come across example after example, but it's a little dry. The National Labor Relations Board under Biden is so in the bag for unions. I mean, it is a perverse law. What's the office. It's not a law enforcement a labor law enforcement agency. It's a labor law breaking agency. They are actively breaking the law. And this is from Hadley, Massachusetts. It's co written by a man and a woman who work at the Trader Joe's in Hadley, and they write, apparently it's okay to unionize, but not get rid of our labor union. Here's the story. They both worked at Trader Joe's for ten years. In twenty twenty two, the story became the first in the company to unionize. They write both of us a post it, but we were outnumbered. Forty five of our fellow crew members voted to join Trader Joe's United, while thirty one of us voted against it and seven abstained. But the union wasn't what many of our coworkers expected. The officers basically selected themselves. Then they delayed negotiations with Trader Joe's while forfeiting our annual bonus retirement contribution. Amid growing discontent in the store, the two of us attended a bargaining session in February twenty three, which the union president invited all crew members to join. We were shocked at what we saw. We thought the union would focus on things that matter, like wages and benefits. Instead, union representatives negotiated over things like pronoun pins, which the company already provides. They demanded that Trader Joe's cover abortion and gender affirming care what the company pronoun pin. The company's response, the health plan already covers those things. Either the union negotiators were embarrassingly uninformed or they were playing a political game with workers as the pawns. Either way, our team deserved better. We wrote up what we saw at the bargain session and posted it on the break room. In the break room within hours, the union asked the store captain to take it down. He refused. When we showed up to the next bargaining session in April twenty three, only for our own union to deny us entry and ask security to escort us from the building. Why don't the people who have a legal duty to represent our interests want us to see what they're saying and doing. Our frustration kept building, so last November, we told our fellow crew members we were gathering signatures to hold a decertification election. We need the support of only thirty percent of the bargaining unit to force a new election. We thought this would be tough, since many of our colleagues told us they were afraid of the union and its reprisals and would sign only if we kept their names secret. Oh yeah, unions are nothing but wonderful for workers. Yet by July of this year, forty six percent of our coworkers had signed our petition. We felt we had a real shot, especially since the majority of the crew members who initially voted for unionization have left. They didn't like it, they were unhappy, and they left. In July, we filed our petition with the National Labor Relations Board. Two months later, our hooks were dashed. The NLRB's regional director dismissed our petition on grounds that Trader Joe's is under investigation for unfair labor practices at our store. The company's accused of everything from having a quote overly broad dress code to giving one of our coworkers a quote negative appraisal. The union has also claimed that managers in our store made threats, though in our experience they did nothing of the kind. The federal government told a little trader Joe's in Massachusetts. You voted for a union. Now you can't vote it out. We won't let you. Wow. Not very many people know that's the way it works. Yeah. Interesting, Well the unions write them gigantic checks, you see, son, So I don't know, go work at the Whole Foods or something. Sorry, what scary movie should I watch? Stay tuned. It's hair. It was perfect part of the song before we get any you're thing real quick. I just saw the funniest political meme I've seen in a very long, very long time. And it's even funnier because it's from Tom Cotton, who's not known for funny. Not really. No, it's a picture of Trump serving up the French fries and then Trump sitting in the garbage truck, and Cotton says, the Biden Harris economy is so bad that seniors have to work two jobs just to make ends meet. That's pretty funny. That's pretty good. That is pretty good. So we're health nuts here. At the Armstrong and Getty Show. Everyone who listens knows, and we're a little concerned. On Halloween, you're gonna beating so much candy you're not gonna get any roughage. So we're serving up on behalf of Kamala Harris some delicious word salad.
Speaker 5: What I'm talking about doing right now is based on long standing work. It's not new, but as President of the United States, part of why it is important is it is a new approach to that job that brings my commitment to the work I am talking about and to being You cannot ever be burdened by other people's limited ability to understand who you are like, don't let their limited ability burden you about your own ability. You know, we also have the honor and the duty of excelling in every way possible, being able to see what is possible and not be burdened by other people's limited ability to see the same.
Speaker 1: She almost was going to go into the unburdened by what has been, but she's been mocked so much for that she knows that she shouldn't go there, so she does a different wording of that. That's wild. She has a weird way of speaking that doesn't necessarily make her dumb or anything like that, but she's got a weird parenthetical tangential way of speaking where she just has trouble getting to her points. I would say, if you are limiting your vision of what you can be by other people's opinions or something, she should not run for president. Yeah. Anyway, if she gets elected, if she ends up winning, I hope she can curb that to some extent, just because it would be better for the country if she could speak more directly about you know, if the S go, if the S hits the fan, which it very may well in the next four years. Did you see I saw the New York Times headline. I thought, Holy crap, I can't believe this is a headline. And then we just don't talk about this stuff. Some more headline in the New York Times. As I woke up this morning, as the chances of war with China increase, Hello, I mean hello, is right, And that's a heck of a sentence to throw off as just kind of a oh, by the way, is the chances with war between the United States and China, the two most powerful economies on Earth, the second, the first and third biggest nuclear arsenals on earth as the chance of war between those two countries increases. Are we not talking about this more? Are just so busy these days prior to the election. I haven't gotten into a look inside the China cabinet, one of my beloved futuretts. Here on the show, We've got a series of stories that make it utterly indisputably clear that China is fighting to surpass and suppress the United States all over the globe and raping the globe as they go. By the way environmentalists, they are unquestionably a potent force for evil, working as hard as they can as we speak. So yeah, it's a dangerous world to make as much of the world fall under their spell as opposed to the United States. Right awesome, through blackmail, debts, bullying, no strings attached to bribery, they're efficient, among other things. An hour three, we're going to talk scary movies in candy. What candy you're handing out with the nerd cluster gummies being the hot candy of the season if you haven't had it during these anxious times, we're handing out zaz ax at my house. Wow, that's probably a mission share with one out of three kids suffering from anxiety. That's probably just a kind thing to do if you miss an hour of the show. Gets podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand Armstrong and Getty