Speaker 1: I ran it by my family, my whole family and my sister and my wife, and they all agree because she's just wild. She's he just wilds out and does these things, so it wouldn't surprise me. And she thought, man, I kind of want to fuck my nephew today. I'm a mess, Alex.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hey, Alex, how you doing?
Speaker 1: I am doing well? How you doing?
Speaker 2: Gek It says here you think your aunt might have sexted you today?
Speaker 1: Well, so it kind of gave off the feeling of it. So I guess some background. She's kind of uh, she's cheated on my uncle before, so you know she's kind she's kind of out there. And the text do you want to read the text?
Speaker 2: Sure, let's hear the text, all right.
Speaker 1: So she texts me and she says, hey, Alex, I got fired from my job today and I told insert my uncle's name, I feel like me and you should bond. All jokes aside, I'm a mess.
Speaker 2: That's the text.
Speaker 1: That's the text. And it just led me to believe the only time you would insert I'm a mess and we should bond is if you're trying to cop a feel.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna I'm gonna throw this out here immediately. Okay, I think I I I think I think something's going on with you that you're interpreting that text sexually.
Speaker 1: Interesting. We'll see here, we're not very close, that's the thing. I don't really speak to her, so we don't have some sort of relationship, right.
Speaker 2: But so here's my question, why would Okay, you and your aunt are not very close with each other, so it would make sense that she wants to hang out with you, bond with you, form a closer relationship with you, especially, you know, if if things aren't going well with her husband, only because she wants to have more time with her family. And I'm wondering why exactly you think there is a sexual connotation here.
Speaker 1: I think it just has more to do with the circumstances. I think if she sent this text, it just has to do with with I guess it's more of who she is. So the way I would take her, you know that the way her perception is, I don't know, I don't know. What do you think? What's your thoughts?
Speaker 2: Well, when you say you when you say that this interpretation that she is hitting on you comes from who she is? What is it about her that makes you think this is a sexual text.
Speaker 1: Because she's just wild. She's she just wilds out and does these things. She cheats, she's you know, she's kind of who she is. So it wouldn't surprise me if she thought, Man, I kind of want to fuck my nephew today. I'm a mess.
Speaker 2: So you think, I mean, granted, are you ran it by someone?
Speaker 1: I ran it by my family, my whole family, and my sister and my wife, and they all agree. My mom said she was drunk when she sent the So I think that adds more to the equation.
Speaker 2: Your mom and your wife, and who is the other person?
Speaker 1: My dad and my sister, Your mom, your wife.
Speaker 2: Your dad, and your sister, all of them unanimously think that you're all just trying to fuck you. Yes, really has she ever? Because I would say that. Look, cheating is one thing, but I feel like cheating and incest are not in the same category. I don't feel like somebody that would cheat is also somebody that would commit in sexual incestual sex acts. It's a tongue twister in had incestual sex acts.
Speaker 1: I think that was a that was a good one, thank you. But I think she has a thing with uh, just blurred lines. You know, she's not blood related. It's my mom's dad's wife. I mean my mom's brother's wife. Excuse me.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, all right, this makes a little slightly more plausible. So it's your uncles. You and your uncle are blood related, and this is your uncle's wife. Correct. Okay, all right, that's not as bad as if it was your blood on it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, that's that's yeah. I think if this is my blood related aunt, then I wouldn't have jumped straight to Oh, she's trying to cop a field. It's trying to diddle me.
Speaker 2: Okay, No, that's important.
Speaker 1: There's I guess there's a lot more into it, into the equation.
Speaker 2: Okay, what else fact is to the equation?
Speaker 1: Well, that's just it all that m hmm.
Speaker 2: Okay, So what's next here for you? Are you? Do you respond to this text?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: See that's that. This was what was next. I said, Hey, maybe I should speak to a get go to decide what I do next. I did not respond.
Speaker 2: You didn't respond? Okay, well I did not. What would be an ideal outcome for you? Do you do you want to spend more time with your aunt?
Speaker 1: No? Not at this point. Not at this point.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmmm. I feel like it would make sense for you to leave the text alone.
Speaker 1: Then does leave it be no need to kind of go further with it or tell my uncle? Is that a thing? Should I do that?
Speaker 2: You think it was?
Speaker 4: Like, here's my thought.
Speaker 2: If it was, please tell me your thoughts.
Speaker 1: If it was a different situations, say your best friend's girlfriend was coming on to you kind of like that, Hey, i'm a mess, we should bond. I feel like you would tell your best friend. But when it's your aunt, you know, do you tell your uncle? That's different. That's a different ballgame.
Speaker 2: What's your relationship like with your uncle?
Speaker 5: You're pretty close.
Speaker 2: Listen, here's the thing. And I don't know your aunt, but I'm just I'm not sold that this is a sexual text.
Speaker 1: So you think there's a chance she was just drunk mess?
Speaker 2: I think so. I mean, I'm a copy of bond though I take things at face value. If your aunt says that she wants to bond with you more, but then you threw in the thing about how she's not your blood aunts, and that made the whole situation a little bit more plausible. But I would say that if you don't want to get involved with the situation. You might just want to leave the text alone. What does your wife think you should do?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I think she said leave the text alone. Hey, babe, what do you think I should do with the text? Nothing? She says nothing.
Speaker 2: Can I talk to her real quick just before we go?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can absolutely speak to her Mischian.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hi, what's your name?
Speaker 4: Mary?
Speaker 2: Mary? Mary? I feel I think it would be nice to get your perspective on this. I personally don't think that this text is giving off vibes that Alex's aunt wants to have sex with him. But you you sound like you you think otherwise.
Speaker 6: Well, from what I can tell, me and my whole are recently married. So she's been married since October. And the first time I met her was at the wedding, and none of my husband's family really liked her, and everyone was kind of like stand offish about why they didn't like her. Some then, you know, I kind of started to cry a little bit more. And apparently she has a history of kind of just cheating and not being there for the right reasons. And it's hard to explain her personality because she's kind of shy, but it almost is like like she's trying to get something from you while trying to act polite. So I could definitely see why. It's like, why everyone thinks it she does not have good intentions.
Speaker 5: With the same.
Speaker 2: Or have you advised Alex to leave it alone rather than pursue this any further.
Speaker 6: Well, of course he just wants to find out what it is so he can kill his buddies or whatever. Like I really don't care if he does.
Speaker 2: But you think, okay, So you think do you think okay? So you just brought up a very interesting element. Do you think that he almost secretly wants to interpret this text as his aunt wanting to have sex with him so that he can use it as a flex?
Speaker 6: See I thought that at first. However, he didn't reach out to his friends first. He immediately went to his mom and dad because they don't like the girl and that makes me think otherwise. And then once everyone else agreed, he sent it to his friends group Chad and was like, hey, like, what do y'all think about this? And everyone's like yeah, Like I feel like she is not asking.
Speaker 2: He's kind of using it as a flex a little bit to be like, Hey, my aunt wants to have sex with because guys like I Because look, I feel like, you know, guys gain a lot of confidence just from like not even from like sleeping with women, but just from like a knowing that they would want to. And is there something like that going on with him? But with his aunt?
Speaker 7: It's possible.
Speaker 6: It's definitely possible. I mean I wouldn't.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't say it's out of question.
Speaker 6: But I mean I don't blame him. I mean, it's just guys to having fun. It's like harmless fun. Yes, if he kept bagging on with the aunt, then that'd be a concern. And like he's been keeping me updated with like all what his friends say, and like we've been laughing about it all day. So it's not I don't it's not bothering me.
Speaker 1: In any way.
Speaker 6: But I mean, yes, I do. I do think he is trying to impress it from in some sort.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you very much for sharing. Mary. Can I talk to Alex and we'll wrap it up?
Speaker 5: You can.
Speaker 1: Hello, gig Hey, Alex.
Speaker 2: How you doing.
Speaker 1: I'm well, man, I'm well.
Speaker 2: Listen Alex. Before we go, I want to I want to bring up this sort of theory that Mary and I are talking about here secretly, secretly. Do you consider it a flex that your aunt wants to have sex with you?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yes, Hey, thank you for calling, Alex, appreciate you sharing a story with us.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Greg, you have a great night.
Speaker 2: People take what they can get in this world. Anything, anything to make them feel like they're wanted, they're attractive, People will take it. That's the world we live in, That's how our brains work. So I felt no one for nothing.
Speaker 7: Hello, Hello, Hi?
Speaker 2: Is this I'm gonna fuck up pronouncing your name? But can I try? Can I try? And you can tell me if I did it right?
Speaker 6: Safe?
Speaker 2: Is it safe?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: I'm a genius. How do people because how do people normally pronounce it? Because I have people probably fuck it up a lot. What are the most common fuck ups of that name?
Speaker 4: Oh? My god, I get so many. I get Paige, I get face like like your face.
Speaker 2: How do people How do people get Paige from Safe?
Speaker 4: I really don't know. Oh, honestly, I guess because they sound similar. I never understood it, though, but I've been getting it my whole life.
Speaker 2: Well, listen, page, what's going on with you?
Speaker 4: Nothing much? And just watching your stream.
Speaker 2: Well, listen, it says here you told a person this. You called the phone number, a person asked you what you wanted to talk about, and you told them that you get nightmares every You've been having nightmares every single night for your entire life. Is this correct?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 4: Oh, it's horrible. It's been going on since my whole life, like literally since I was a child, since like I was four years old. And they're like really intense and like gruesome.
Speaker 2: They've been happening every single night without fits as you're twenty years old. They started when you were four years old? And has it been sixteen years? Every single night of these nightmares.
Speaker 4: Every single night.
Speaker 2: Every single night?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And is it the same nightmare or are we talking different nightmares?
Speaker 4: So some of them are the same, Like I've had some since I was a child, and they'll be like exactly the same from years ago. But sometimes they're just brand new ones. Sometimes they're similar situations, you know, So it's really weird.
Speaker 2: Tell me about the most reoccurring one that you've had throughout the past sixteen years.
Speaker 4: Okay, So I am in this like weird mall, and there's like like an alarm going off, like flashing lights, and people are like running to get out of the mall, and I am just like wandering around. I'm like seeing all the stores and stuff like that, and it's like a it's like a normal mall, but like you could tell that it's off. And so I'm walking around and I get to the well. There's some other stuff that happens, but basically I get to the roof and it turns out it was a zombie apocalypse and the zombies are coming through the door. I'm on the ledge of the roof and all my friends and family are down below, like on the floor, and they're telling me that the only way to stop the zombie apocalypse apocalypse is if I jump off, and then I ends up jumping and waking up right before I hit the ground.
Speaker 2: Interesting. Okay, so you're dangling on off of or you're dangling or you like you're you're like standing by the edge of this roof.
Speaker 4: I'm standing by the edge.
Speaker 2: You're standing by the edge behind you as a horde of zombies below you, as all your friends and family telling you to jump off the building and kill yourself.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Interesting, So how does that feel like watching all your friends and family tell you to jump off a building and kill yourself.
Speaker 4: It's it used to be like really like like impactful to me. Like I used to like wake up and think about it like all day when I would get the nightmare. But now since it's like kind of happened so much, I'm just kind of, like I want to say, like numb to it.
Speaker 2: Oh, I have so many questions. Uh so, Oh my god, I just forgot all of them. So how often does this particular nightmare take place?
Speaker 4: Probably maybe twice a month?
Speaker 2: Twice a month, Okay, And so you say you become numb to this? Does there become a point, like, you know, you know what lucid dreaming is, right where you know that you're in a dream. Yeah, every time, Now that you've had this dream so many times, has it become easy for you to recognize when you're in the dream, therefore giving you more control over it or you know, allowing you to freak out about it less.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So, as as I've gotten older, I actually like I have more lucid dreams now, So I like realize that I'm in a nightmare and I try to wake myself up like in the dream like I'll inch my arm. That's what I do in the dream, and it usually doesn't work to wake me up, but at least, like I know that, like I'm in a dream and I'm safe, and I just have to like if it's like a reoccurring dream, I just have to go through what's happening in the dream so that I can wake up.
Speaker 2: Okay, so it becomes like clockwork, You're like, oh, I'm back in the dream. All I gotta do is jump off of this building and kill myself and then I'm.
Speaker 4: Fine, yep, exactly.
Speaker 2: But then, okay, So if you're in the dream and you know it's a dream and you know you're safe and nothing back can happen to you, do you never like try to make some alternate choices like go back and start punching the zombies in the face, or like you know, run around, or like you know, try to start like maybe inching your way down the building or like using a find a ladder or something like. Do you never make like alternate choices now that you know that none of them will will that they all end with you waking up.
Speaker 4: So I I've tried, like in the dream, like to make like different choices, but it's always the same ending, like it always ends up. I guess with this one, it always ends up with me jumping off, like no matter what I do, like even if I try to, Like I don't know, there was one time where I tried talking to my family and friends from the room. They were like it was they were like hollow husks of themselves, like they had no personality, and they just kept on saying like the same things over and over, like the only way to save everyone is if you jump, like there's no way to get out of this, like just a lot of stuff like that. But they wouldn't say anything else like that, and like they I remember, they were like pale, like they were pale versions of themselves with like like just blank eyes.
Speaker 2: So this nightmare you say is twice a month, So how often is it a is it a fresh nightmare? Because this one it sounds like, Okay, I've been through the motions. All I gotta do is jump off the building, kill myself. I'm good. But how often are you having to deal with nightmares that are new to you?
Speaker 4: Pretty much every other night? I only just get this one. I don't know why I get this one. A lot, but like other like repetitive dreams that I have, Like I'll maybe get them once every couple of months, so like really every other night is kind of like a new dream.
Speaker 2: Interesting. I almost feel like, uh, and tell me if I have the wrong here, But is there is there anything exciting about that? You're like, oh, it's like you're opening up a new horror each night. But it's kind of yeah. I mean, you know, they're the exploration of horror is a medium of entertainment, is a very real thing. Do you ever look at it like that? Or am I completely off?
Speaker 4: No? I you're totally right, because like I also do like free writing in my free time, so like I will write, like I think it's like kind of interesting because it's like, oh, I'm getting new inspiration every night. That's how I kind of have put a spin on it.
Speaker 2: Now, totally totally.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So you will take these dreams and you'll transmute them into.
Speaker 4: Your writing, Yeah, exactly, Like I'll try to write like even just like a short story about them. Yeah, just like whatever happens in it, just try to get it down because it's kind of like journaling and it's kind of like like I like writing, so it's like a little therapeutic read.
Speaker 2: Oh go ahead, No, it's okay. I was gonna say I would totally read a book called The Safe Nightmare Journal. Yeah, have you ever thought about that? You ever thought about publishing a nightmare journal?
Speaker 4: Actually? Yeah, I kind of have been thinking about, like, like you know, writing like a full on book about it, because I don't really know anyone else who kind of gets this, and I do think that it's like kind of interesting. I mean, I'm sure there's like people like other people, but like personally, I don't know anyone else who gets this, and everyone that I tell it to, they're like, you know, like that's really interesting. Obviously it's but like like it's really interesting because there's no like real reason why I get it.
Speaker 2: What was your dream last night?
Speaker 4: Okay, So it's it was a little much, but I can't remember how it started. All I remember was like the disturbing part that I was on a beach and I looked down at my foot and my foot like really hurt and it was like really like it felt really raw. So then I take off my flip flop and then it looked like a like a rotting fish. Corpse, like just ripped open with like bones sticking out of it, and like like just like what like a raw cut open fish would look.
Speaker 2: Like your foot looks like that? Yeah, And how did you react to that? Are you not at a point I mean, after sixteen years, are you not at a point where you see you're rotting fish foot and you're like, ah, this is nothing to me? What else you got? Brain? Come on, it's been sixteen years of this. You can't scare me with anything? Or is it still each night, you know, a fresh hit to you?
Speaker 4: It still like it still feels like scary, and I still get like nervous and like I have a lot of anxiety about it, even though that I know that, like I know none of it's real and I know that it's just my brain doing this to myself, But like I still get that like kind of fear, you know, like almost like that primal fear, because like I'm like when you're asleep, you're like you're most vulnerable, and so it's like if that's happening in my head, like what's happening outside you know?
Speaker 5: M And.
Speaker 2: That that primal fear, you know, like we were talking about earlier, everyone there's a lot of people out there who chase that with like horror movies and haunted houses and whatnot. And and how successful have you been in sort of reframing your attitude toward finding a thrill from these dreams.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm not someone I like get very scared of like horror movies and like scary things for you, like I just always have. Yeah, it's just not for me. Like, yeah, I just don't like it.
Speaker 2: So the final thing I kind of want to explore with this is have you what have your efforts looked, like, if any, to cure yourself of this. Have you ever gone to a like dream therapist or some sort of mind doctor or something to find out why this is happening to you?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've been to Like I've been to a couple therapists. I'm on like some medications for it, but really like they no one knows what to do about it. They don't know like how to help. I try, Like I try taking melotonin, I try, you know, doing a bunch of stuff to try to like get myself to stay asleep, and like maybe like if I put myself in a deeper sleep, maybe like I won't experience the nightmare, but nothing has helped. So I'm kind of thinking about maybe doing a sleep study and and like trying to find someone else who can, like maybe like a sleep specialist. I don't know if they have those there.
Speaker 2: No, I'm sure they do. Somebody who can like hook you up to some some wires or sprain scanners or something and like look at the neuro patterns while you're while you're asleep.
Speaker 4: Exactly like just like see like, oh, maybe my body is like reacting to it. I don't know how I'm sleeping, Like, I'm sure I know it is, because like I wake up in like a pool of sweat, so like I know that my body is like experiencing the fear like physically. So I'm sure that like if I did a sleep study, they'd be able to like see like when my brain peaks or whatever.
Speaker 2: Do you think that there are anything? Do you do you believe that dreams tell us things about our subconscious just like like this recurring dream of you having to jump off a building because your family is yelling at you and there's a zombie apocalypse and this rotting foot thing, Like do you think that these are completely random firings of neurons or are they trying to tell you something about what you subconsciously think and feel.
Speaker 4: I think some of them are like deep and like I think some of them kind of are like a window into my subconscious But I think like some of them like looking down at my foot and seeing like a dead fish corpse, Like I can't really get any sort of like anything from that. I don't think there's anything really from that.
Speaker 2: I would be trying to tell you either.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I guess like some of like the more like intricate and intense ones probably have like something to do with like my personality and my brain and what's going on in my head. And but I'm I'm sure a lot of them are probably just like what, what's a new thing that we could throw at her tonight? You know?
Speaker 2: And I mean it sounds like you're getting better and better at dealing with this, I mean every single night. I mean that sounds sounds pretty exhausting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've definitely gotten a lot better with it. Like I know kind of well, I know like how to like act in like a lucid dream. I kind of know, like like if I sleep within like a certain setting, you know, like in a cool room or something like that. Then like, I kind of not that it's like better, but it kind of is less intense than some other ones. Like so I kind of I know some coping skills to deal with it, but of course they're only like temporary, you know.
Speaker 2: Well, Safe, thank you for sharing this, Thank you for sharing this with us. This was super super interesting. Is there anything else that you want to say to the people before we before we go?
Speaker 4: I think, everyone go buy little plush gnomes I have. We have so many in my house and they're adorable and they make me very happy. So everyone should go buy plush gnomes.
Speaker 2: I like. I like that. It's a very specific thing that I because everyone you know, a lot of people when I ask them or do you have anything else to say, they go, everyone have a good day. It's like, well, that's not something I can't do. That that's not something I can It's not really actionable, but I thank you for providing an actionable thing for the people listening. And please write the Safe Dream Journal. That is a cool name for a book and I would absolutely read it.
Speaker 4: I'll dedicate it to you.
Speaker 2: Gek beautiful, Thank you, saf have a good night, or you know, try to. I will bye the Safe Dream Journal. One of these days, I'm going to be browsing Amazon and I'm going to see that pop up, and uh, hopefully there'll be a little you know, how they know how they have? They call at one singular page of a dedication dedicated to the gecko guy on the computer. I forgot what his name was, but I would definitely read that book. Sasha, Hi, how are you?
Speaker 3: I'm pretty good?
Speaker 2: How about you? I'm a gecko on the computer.
Speaker 6: Sounds about right.
Speaker 2: Uh, what's going on?
Speaker 3: Not much chilling hanging out playing computer games? Watching your stream, Sasha.
Speaker 2: It says here you want to know if you should be ashamed that you had to ship in a litter box once.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I don't know that I think about it. I don't know if it's so much that I should feel shame about it. I think my fiance's problem is more that I'm seeing proud of it.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is a whole different call than I thought it was. You were asking if you should be ashamed, But I feel like the question is not should you be ashamed? It's you're not ashamed of shitting in the litter box. You sound like your battle. Well, okay, well, you sound like your questioning if you should be ashamed for being proud that you sit in the litter box.
Speaker 3: That's that's actually perfect. That would be the exact way that I would explain this situation. I'm not ashamed. I'm I mean, like I said, I was born of necessity. But I feel like that's wrong and maybe I should be ashamed.
Speaker 7: Where.
Speaker 2: Okay, well here, let's let's let's take us one other time here. Why are you proud of shitting in the litter box?
Speaker 3: I guess it was. I'm an inventive person, and I really did make lemonade out of lemons in like a really shitty situation.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm hmm. Okay, go ahead, tell us you say it's out of necessity. What was the situation?
Speaker 3: I lived up in the mountains with a bunch of people and a bunch of broken down trailers in Winnebagos. One of our friends had cooked for the night, and they cooked chicken, but I guess they didn't cook it all the way. And I've up until that point, I had never had food poisoning from eating raw chicken, but I obviously it struck me that night I was sharing a Winnebago at the time with my ex boyfriend who I had just broken up with, and his cat was living with us. So it was the three of us and w a beego that didn't move that had a bathroom in it, but the toilet and the shower were broken. So it was like maybe two or three o'clock in the morning when the motion started to hit me. And so there was one working toilet on the property, but it was like at least a quarter to a half mile walk uphill to get to the working toilet, and I just there was no time there. It wasn't going to happen. So I and the litter box. Didn't I say litter box lightly, There was no litter in it, there was dirt in it.
Speaker 6: So I grabbed the litter.
Speaker 3: Box, put it on top of the toilet in the Winnebago, and I had to ship in the litter box. I also had to turn around and throw up in the same litter box. I mean, it wasn't graceful, but it was better than using the broken one inside the Winnebago. I mean, they could have gone outside.
Speaker 2: I agree with the with the the sort of first sentiment that that you echoed here, which is that you are proud of yourself for your ingenuity, for your ability to be a problem solver. And I agree with you, Sasha. Sasha, when you had to take a ship, when you had to throw up, you did not complain that the toilet wasn't working in the Winnebago. Is that what you said? The toilet wasn't working in the Winnebago. Yeah, the toy. You did not complain the toilet wasn't working in the Winnebago. You did not freak out, You kept calm, You had a You searched not for further complaints, which you knew would result in nothing, but rather you there was wasted time in your solution oriented person. And my god, Sasha, I think you should be proud of that. I think you should be proud of that. I don't think that there's any shame in the pride that you have for your own problem solving initiatives. That's just my perspective, but.
Speaker 3: That's mine too. But my fiance, I just I guess you think that I shouldn't talk as much about it to people.
Speaker 2: Listen, Dude, I think I think that your fiance, for whatever reason, just doesn't appreciate this aspect of you. That's fair, But I think you should, you know, because it's a it's a great quality to have it a person being solution oriented.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think it's that I'm a solution oriented. I think it's that I tell a lot of pop stories openly to people that are like just They don't even have to be like close family. I could be like coworkers or people that I'm chatting with, and I just happen to just not have shame about bodily functions.
Speaker 2: They're a part of life society. Tech makes so many things taboo that are simply facts. People have sex with each other, take shits, they have diarrheas, hi they people, they people murder each other. That's happens. You know, all these things taboo. I don't know why we do it, Tasha, but props to you for doing your part to uh remove the stigma.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you. I appreciate that. I'm going to start looking at it that way.
Speaker 2: Anything else you want to say before we.
Speaker 3: Go, No, you just keep doing the good work that you do. I'll be coming back sometime.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Sasha, have a the rest of the night, you too. Hello is this Kellen.
Speaker 7: Yes, it is hello Kellen.
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 7: Not much, just watching your stream and waiting for my turn.
Speaker 2: Well wait, no longer, your your turn has a right and here it is. It's right now. It's maybe never happen again. What would you like to do with this turn?
Speaker 7: First of all, I want to say I'm a huge fan, and also I have call anxiety, so you'll have to excuse me a little bit.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm a huge fan of you. You have call anxiety? What is that? By the way? Okay, hold on. I've talked to another caller who said that they have call anxiety and they told me something and I don't know if it's the same with you, but they told me something that I found really interesting, which is they said that they don't have like normal social anxiety, like they like if they're talking to someone like in person, it's fine, but specifically on the phone they feel anxious. Is that you or are you sort of a three sixty anxiety guy?
Speaker 7: Uh so, that's actually kind of a funny thing. I do feel the same way. I was diagnosed with generalized anxiety, but I don't feel as anxious talking to people like face to face in person. It's usually when they can't see my facial expressions or my body language that I feel very anxious.
Speaker 2: Interesting I would I mean, I know you, I know there's no logic to the brain, but I feel like it would make sense that if people can't see your face or body, it don't makes it better because I can just do whatever I want here, you know, and it's fine. But but any who, any who? Enough about enough about life? Kellen, Kellen, how would you like to use your turn.
Speaker 7: H So, my my brother watches you a lot. He watches your tiktoks and your streams and stuff, and I guess I wanted to tell him something through this stream that I kind of feel like I'd never be able to tell him to his face because my brother is one of the only people I get physical anxiety with me and my most growing up.
Speaker 2: Why do you get physical anxiety from your brother?
Speaker 7: He's kind of like a parent to me almost. He kind of raised me when we were growing up, Like I still had my parents, but they were divorced and they were both my parents are something. So my brother was the one that was there for me, taking care of me and stuff. So I guess I just get a lot of anxiety because I don't want him to think badly of me, and I don't want to disappoint him by just being who I am.
Speaker 2: I guess mm hmmm hm, So go ahead. I I interrupted you by asking you a question. I want to let you talk.
Speaker 7: I guess I just really wanted to say that, like, I'm really grateful for my brother, and even if we argue and stuff, he is kind of like one of my best friends in the whole world. His name is Evan. He's a very good person, and he's taken very good care of me. We do get into arguments a lot, because all siblings do. But I guess I just really wanted to tell him, but I can't tell him face to face, which is that I appreciate him a lot, and he is one of my best friends in the whole world, and I really don't know what I do without him.
Speaker 2: Interesting, So he listens to this podcast, So you're saying this so that he'll listen to the podcast and he'll hear you say it. Yes, So why do you feel like you can't tell him this to his face?
Speaker 7: So, my brother's a very tough person, like he's he's one of those people where like if you cry in front of him or something like that, he'll he'll just get up and leave because he's not very good with dealing with emotions. And I understand that I don't want to like dump that on him, like I'm laughing.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm laughing because I feel like a lot of this this podcast is like, you know, people talking about all sorts of ship. So it's funny to me that he uh uh doesn't like people expressing themselves when that's sort of a lot of what goes on here.
Speaker 7: He mostly he mostly watches I will admit, for like the funny the funny poop stories and stuff like that. But I feel like maybe he should get interrupted by his younger brother giving him some love.
Speaker 2: Well, that's very sweet of you. That's very sweet of you. Hmm Okay. So, so you feel as though you have a hard time connecting with him because he's uh, he's not very uh emotionally available.
Speaker 7: Perhaps, Yeah, And I do understand because, like I said, our parents growing up, both of our parents have always been a little emotionally unavailable. So I can definitely see where he gets it from. And I do notice a lot that he's more emotionally available towards me than other people. But I guess my thing is, I mostly just don't want to overload him or give him the impression that I'm it's gonna sound rd like I want to give my brother the impression that I'm a strong person like he is and that I can do the things he can do. And I guess just I don't want to overload him with me being an emotional person.
Speaker 2: Hmm, this is interesting. You sound like you have a lie. I respect that. I respect that you. It's good. It's good to get into a practice of telling people how you feel about them. I think that's nice. We've had a lot of discussion about, you know, how short life is, and there's been a lot of mortality talk this evening and whatnot, and I feel like part of that is to recognize that, you know whatever, we don't have a lot of time left on this earth, and while we have people now, while we're here now, it's good to let people know how you feel about them. So I don't think that there's a weakness to that. I think there's maybe even an inherent strength to that, because you're right, it feels a little corny telling your friends you love them, telling uh, your brother you love them. You know they'll be like, what are you on drugs or something? You know, are you on a fucking ecstasy and that's why you're acting so weird? You're like, no, brother, I in sober mind, I would like to tell you that I appreciate you and I love you, and I mean even me acting you out right now saying that I feel a little weird. But whatever, we push through that because it has to be said, even if it's a little uncomfortable.
Speaker 7: Uh yeah, I really appreciate it, I guess. I guess. My other thing was that I also kind of guess I with all the existential talk, I kind of also wanted to tell him something else. I would never feel comfortable telling him face to face because we're both going through a struggle, which is I used to be in a very dark place where like I kind of not necessarily I wasn't like I didn't want to offer myself, like I just didn't want to exist. And my brother was the one that kind of showed me like, hey, life is you know, a lot more worth living than just oh life is crap, and I don't want to live it anymore. Like he's the one that showed me everything gets better and you're going to get better friends in the future, and you're going to have a better life. It just takes time. And I guess right now I'm seeing him kind of go through the thing that I was going through, and I don't know how to be there for him like he was for me, because since I'm such an emotional person and he's not very much an emotional person, he has the ability to just be like, not necessarily. He never told me to suck it up. He just told me, like, it gets better, and like, you will be emotional, but it gets better. And I just don't have the ability to say that because I'm a very like I'm the kind of person where I'm like, it's okay to cry and be emotional, get it out, do it. You gotta do it. And he's very like, if you have emotions, just not necessarily keep it in, but don't force it outwards.
Speaker 2: How old is your brother? Can I ask?
Speaker 7: He's twenty five. He's sixty years older than me.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm about hmmmmmmmm mmmm. Okay, So your brother supported you through all this ship and now your brother's gone through some ship and you're like, A, how do I you know? You're you're You're like, I don't know if I have the tools to reciprocate, but your intentions are there. Your intentions are there.
Speaker 6: M hmm.
Speaker 2: I have a I have a couple thoughts that I'm like thinking about right now. Part of me wants to say, like, all right, well, you your brother showed you, uh what he You know, your brother sort of gave you his perspectives that's a little bit more stoic than yours. And I'm thinking, maybe maybe this is an opportunity to show your brother a little bit more of your perspective and see if he's open to that. But I don't know. I don't know how help in mind that he is to to your line of thinking. But I would say this, even if you don't feel like you can reciprocate directly what your brother has done for you to your brother, you know, like say that you're too intimidated or or you are gonna say some stuff to him and you don't feel like it'll get through to him, right Maybe if you feel like like reciprocating what he gave to you back to him is a lost cause I don't know if it is. But if that's how you're feeling, you're in luck because what your brother gave you, you don't necessarily have to reciprocate it back to him, right you can. You can. You can give that energy back to anyone, and that can be a form of reciprocation. Right, You can pay that forward to anyone in your life, you know, fucking strangers on the internet, your friends, whoever it is. So you could think of it like that, like, all right, my brother helped me out when I was going through some shit, and if he's not going to be open to me helping him out, whatever, I'll find a way to pay it forward to someone. And get this, you can do it in your own way, right. So, if that's your philosophy and your truth is you're the kind of guy that has you know, you have your own philosophy that you believe in that it's okay to cry, it's okay to feel, whatever your your mantra. Thing that you have to say is you can find someone, whoever it is and pay it forward like that, right doesn't necessarily and that and that and that can sort of be your way of reciprocation. Even if your brother is not into it. Does that make sense?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it does.
Speaker 7: That's actually that is really good advice because I guess I feel like I also have a responsibility that, you know, my brother did that for me, and I kind of feel like someone did that for me, you know, even if it wasn't my brother, that someone did that for me, and I should be able to do that for somebody else. And I guess knowing that being there for my brother in general and that I don't necessarily have to pay it forward to him specifically, is a lot of weight off my shoulders.
Speaker 2: Good good, Yeah, yeah, because I think, uh, because like you can't like the way you gotta you gotta, you gotta start of recognize this. This is sort of you know, my final thought on it is like, how your brother reacts to you, or how open your brother is to the things that you have to tell him is not within your control. It's not within your control at all. How your brother reacts or how your brother is not in your control. Your efforts and your intentions are in your control, and you have good intentions. It sounds like, uh so I would take that shit that isn't when you're within your control and do what you can in in that arena, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, And I think that reciprocating that to other people is totally in your control to just focus on that and not like focusing on getting your brother to come around, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Well, Kellen, that very very good advice.
Speaker 2: I hope. So I'm doing the best I can as a gecko on the computer. I don't know anything about life. I'm fourteen years old, and I actually before I started streaming, I went to the bathroom and I when I took my h I had a little pee on the tip of my penis, and so I like shook it and it got a bunch of pea all over my geck pants. And then I, oh no, and so I had it was pretty like danse So I went.
Speaker 7: Oh, some dance on the pants.
Speaker 1: Oh God.
Speaker 2: And now and now I'm here talking to you with a little bit of a little bit of pea on my pants.
Speaker 7: You know what, though, That's how life is. Sometimes Sometimes you just got to talk to people with a little bit of pea on your pants.
Speaker 2: Beautiful, Talk to you soon, Kellen, talk to you later.
Speaker 7: Bye bye.
Speaker 2: Someone said I need to wash the suit I'm not washing the suit. It's too much work and I am lazy. Hello, Hey, what's up is this?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: Jeffrey Conrad?
Speaker 5: Yeah him?
Speaker 2: Uh, Normally it doesn't give me the first and last name, but you have. You have told the call screen are both your first and last name?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Well, the counter name is pretty powerful and where I'm from, so that's kind of why I give it.
Speaker 2: You said your name is very powerful where you come from.
Speaker 5: Yeah. So, Uh, my dad and my uncle own a dairy farm and we were actually featured on SNL.
Speaker 2: You were featured on SNL.
Speaker 5: Yes, it is a very short skit. The uh, the guy who does the uh daily news kind of gave like a very short just kind of like one liner about our farm.
Speaker 2: Oh you were on the weekend update.
Speaker 5: Yeah, pretty much.
Speaker 2: What do you remember what kind of mine was?
Speaker 5: Yeah? So they they pretty much said, uh, a farm in northeast Ohio has recently installed waterbeds for the cows. And then they also said this just in Uh, their farm has also introduced three ways for their cows something like that.
Speaker 2: How did you introducing waterbeds for your cows get to the point where it became news?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 5: So I want to say, either a CNN or Fox came by and just kind of did a thing about it, and my my dad and my uncle were just just happened to be there. You know, they owned the farm, so they, uh they kind of did a bit about it, and uh, you know, Fox and CNN they just kind of ate that ship up and I guess s and now got a huge thing about it and made a tiny skit about it. So I think it's pretty funny, you know. I every time I bring up to somebody, they think it's pretty funny.
Speaker 2: And did this bring any sort of notoriety to your family and their farm?
Speaker 6: Not really?
Speaker 5: I mean, uh, just anytime I bring it up to somebody, they just I just uh tell them that we were featured. And I said, now it's just one of those kind of small things that it's just kind of funny and people usually laugh about it.
Speaker 2: So, m did it did this little this this little taste right of being in front of the camera, getting a little attention on yourself? Did it not feel good? Did it spark anything within you too to uh seek after more news coverage or more notoriety for yourself for your farm?
Speaker 5: So I kind of take this from my dad and my uncle, and you know, they're very kind of self raised kind of people. They I didn't really like seek any fame for you know, I was kind of young when it came out, and uh, my dad and my uncle just kind of they just made short fame of it. And then since then, I, I don't know, it's just kind of cools, just one of those things just just to say to Yeah, we were future on it. And now they didn't really say us by name. But I don't know, I just just a conversation starter.
Speaker 2: So your farm boy sort of.
Speaker 5: I mean, I after I went to college, just kind of went to uh, went off to her, went off and did some engineering stuff and kind of broke away from that.
Speaker 2: And what are you doing now? You're in engineering school?
Speaker 5: No, so I graduated. Now I'm working at engineering firm.
Speaker 2: By the way, it says here that you called in because you wanted to talk about playing Monopoly.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so what are your takes on landing on the ghost space? Do you take four hundred or do you just take the two hundred?
Speaker 2: Oh, it's just one of those house rules.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I guess. I mean we were just playing some Monopoly and we were having some drinks and we were just kind of discussing. They're calling me a pussy for asking for four hundred. I was like, you know, that's just kind of how I've always played.
Speaker 2: I think, you know, here's the thing. I think when it comes to Monopoly, if you're going to be incorporating any sort of house rules, you have to set them before anything happens, because nothing's more annoying than creating rules as you go, because what will start to happen is you'll be creating rules that work primarily in your favor. Right, Like you have to set the if I land on go and I collect four hundred dollars rule. You have to set it immediately because if you set it only when you land on go, people are gonna think something's going on, which you know I would agree with. I would I would think something is going on.
Speaker 5: Right, And I think that that kind of happened.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 5: I was starting to drink before the game started, and then when I landed on go, I was like, oh, so I get four hundred, and they're like, no, you're a pussy, you get two hundred. I was like, no, no, no, I guess that wasn't a part of this conversation.
Speaker 2: No, that see, that's the thing is you this this is this is a great example of the necessity for clear, honest and open communication. You must set the ground rules for the game at the very start lest you be reasonably accused of manipulation.
Speaker 5: Right right, which is very fair. So I definitely understand that. But uh, this little butt hurt that I didn't get my extra two hundred.
Speaker 2: But you know what, you know what, It's okay to be but hurt. It's okay to be butt hurt for a little bit. But your butt hurtness needs to drive you further towards learning this lesson. So so really really fuel your butt hurt and let it serve you so that next time, to avoid your butt hurt when you go to play monopoly, you will set your rules from the beginning.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I completely understand. And drinking beforehand. Yeah okay, yeah, absolutely, man, take care. I hope you have a great night.
Speaker 2: You as well. Never slept on a waterbed before, I wonder what it's like. Seems a little dangerous because if you're like flopping around on there a three some on a waterbed feels like it would eventually lead to some form of leakage feels like there is a lot of potential for multiple fluids to be intermingling in a situation like that, Like let's say there's a hole in the waterbed through which UH liquids can enter but not leave. If you have enough multi person sex, or even if you have enough standard two person sex on a waterbed like that, eventually, after for a few months, you'll be sleeping on a come and piss bed, which who knows, might be very comfortable. I gotta get a waterbed. Never be Get goes on the line taking your phone calls every night. Never be Get goes to it. His hide's teaching you cloud in the lid of your life. Money's not really an expert.