Speaker 1: Forever. Hello, Hello, Hello, Welcome to the Unofficial Expert Dusty Ass Magical Podcast.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Oh look at us talking about the title of the podcast. We haven't done that in a long time. I know. As I said it, I was like, wow, it's a throwback. Yeah, well, you got new listeners. So it's people who haven't been here since the beginning, so they don't know, you know, they don't know.
Speaker 2: How we used to do it. Where the fuck y'all been?
Speaker 1: Yo? You just found out what made you come to the pod? Why don't you guys like let us know. How'd you find us?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Do that?
Speaker 1: How'd you find us? How'd you find us? Merch? Oh my god? So you know our last solo episode was You and your Dick Excursion, Eat Pray ho baby. Yeah. So like now it is it's pushing everyone to be a hoe this year. But you know what, I feel so powerful, Like being a hoe is so powerful mm hmm, truly like sis, I feel like you see, I got these the beads on that that white man in Europe gave me.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm truly surprised.
Speaker 1: I was like, all with the dress I got on.
Speaker 2: This is so not on this on brand.
Speaker 1: Erica bad vibe that I got going on right now. I'm about to put beads in my in my wig, sis, I'm just gonna put beads in it. The Balau beads are not They're not for you, but I see you doing all them. Someone called them anal beads. Ye what they posted about it.
Speaker 2: They look like anal beads. Andrew, can you confirm or deny.
Speaker 4: Look like anal? Yes, they do look like anal beads.
Speaker 2: We can't hear you on the mic, Andrew.
Speaker 4: You can no? Oh no, no, well.
Speaker 1: Andrew, No, this is Andrew has a microphone over there.
Speaker 4: But yes, not on For some reason, I can hear myself.
Speaker 1: People were very excited to see to hear you on the only episode.
Speaker 4: It was so very kind. I loved it. I love the response.
Speaker 1: No, you gotta get back. You gotta get back over here if you're gonna get.
Speaker 4: On the micro No, you can give anxiety between the two of you, he.
Speaker 2: Said, we give him anxiety sitting betwixt us.
Speaker 4: You know I like being over here. It's more.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, so we can't hear you, so just shut up.
Speaker 3: Then Alex literally came over to fix that exact problem.
Speaker 1: So I guess, okay to try to figure it out, but don't talk until then, because you know, now that we started something, we got to keep it going. Yeah, thoughts in prayer, sweetie, stay there, my babe, babe, babe, babe. So the things that people are reacting to the most from the E prey ho episode are the poppers obviously, the scorting on the dude's TV, and the wheel check. They are iconic moments in a trip and they need to happen to everybody. Honestly though, I really do think that, and I feel like people have been messaging me like, oh my god, I'm going to Columbia, and I'm like, well's this. Maybe maybe don't be too much of a hoe in Colombia because you really might get took. But people have been messaging me and they're like, oh, like I love this. You've got to be a smart hoe too. So you know, I'm going to planned parenthood to make sure like everything is okay. To be honest, if you're gonna die, you're gonna die. So if you could either die on a dick or you could just die in somebody else's bed, It's like what are you gonna do? What? What what's made for you? Are you wishing on me? What's made for you?
Speaker 2: Is gonna happen. I'm not talking to you. I'm talking about in general.
Speaker 1: So like, you can be as safe as you want and something could still happen. So like, obviously, do the best you're supposed to in turn, and I get as much dick as possible before you get murdered. That's that's Burt. Well, that's what I said. It's going on on the back of a jacket, Milennia Trump style. I don't care, do you.
Speaker 2: That's what I said.
Speaker 1: I said, if it's gonna happen, so go ahead. It doesn't matter how safe you are. Either they gonna kill you or they're not. Mmm.
Speaker 2: So you could be safe, but like what is safe if you're on a solo trip, is that really that safe? No?
Speaker 1: Not if you're a woman, it's not that safe. But if you're a dude, manor hose in general, So let's take let's take our pussy's back, ladies, let's let's do it. Well, my shit is detachable, so I'll be leaving it in the left box. It'd be at home just sitting on Ice just chilling. Well, I mean, Sidney, you took a trip recently. Can we talk about it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I got fluid out to do a short film I'll be acting. Yeah, and it was it was cool. I was there. I didn't know I would have as much like free time as I didn't know, but I went to the table read and the table read was great and I was like, oh shit, I can act. And I was like riffing and stuff. Can you tell the non industry people listening what a.
Speaker 2: Table reader is like?
Speaker 1: We all read the script in front of each other and you see who can't read that? Well, yes, exactly. But your girl memorized her lines. Okay, it was truly surprising. I was like, let me be as professional as possible. Did you have a lot of lines where you were like a big part in the short. I didn't have like a ton of lines, but I had enough line that you were like, Oh, if I'm really good, she might can still she might be a main character. Wow. So yeah, it was cool. And then the gag is is that I had to kiss somebody on camera? Yes, yes, yes, yes, on screen kiss. The unfortunate thing is that the person was so fucking hot. Yes, and not my type because I like fems and this person was not fem. She was pretty, though she's.
Speaker 2: More than pretty.
Speaker 1: She's one of those people that's like, oh, you know, when she wasn't in a relationship, she was a fucking whore. She's probably not whore, but like just just winning, winning people over. She's like so charismatic and like she's got that Erica Badu vibe. Like people say that Erica could look at somebody and they're immediately like in her and they're wet.
Speaker 2: Yeah in her.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, yeah, Yeah'm gonna do that. I'm gonna work on getting people wet with a stare. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, she's gotten working.
Speaker 3: That.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, she's okay.
Speaker 1: So she looked at you and your panties just well. I got to the table reading and I sat down and she was We had to sit next to each other, and I locked eyes with her, and I was like, oh wow you oh my god, you're hot. You were like I was annoyed because I was like, obviously I don't mind kissing somebody.
Speaker 2: But the next thing in my contract, you can't look good.
Speaker 1: You can look okay. It's the problem with having to kiss somebody attractive on camera because the way my emotions are set up, I was like, by five o'clock, I was like, oh, we're having an affair. I was like, we're totally hooking up after this, there's no such thing as an affair in an open a relationship. F Y text this to you and you still don't see me.
Speaker 4: You get it.
Speaker 2: Well, she's in a relationship that's not open.
Speaker 1: Okay, but you open. That got nothing to do with you married.
Speaker 2: No, that's everything. It does matter at her. I mean obviously maybe if.
Speaker 1: She wasn't a relation, maybe she's in an open thing too. No, she's not open. Because when let me tell you, I was like, oh my god, we have chemistry. Everything was like I was. I was like, damn, either she's an incredible actor or she was getting lit. After this, when they heard it's a rap, it was gone. Everything, the chemistry was gone. Oh she oh she missed it, okay street she Viola Davis Sayshi, it so good. I couldn't believe it. And so I went to dinner with her and another person who was on in the film, and yeah, I was there, and I was like, fuck, why did I come here? That was stupid because the chemistry was gone. She wasn't receptive to you anymore. No, it was talk about what kind of kiss it was. Was it an open mouth kiss? Was it some ton No? There was no time. Did you squeeze it to No, it is not that. But it was very It was very central, like every time we kissed, everybody like needed to fan themselves off because it was it was good. Oh wait, every time you can, you have to.
Speaker 2: Do seventeen again doing it wrong? No, it's just it was there was different angles.
Speaker 1: And so I've never kissed anybody on camera before, and I was like, wow, for my first time, ship nailing it. Okay, I can't wait to see this such Honestly, I wanted to see it because I was like, that's going on my reel. You know that's going on my real because I'm like, fuck, but now I'm over here, Like should I go on the apps and look for people who look like her? Yes? Absolutely, I pre ho you know I'm gonna say yes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just I was like, damn, man, this is and now after that, after the it's a wrap and the chemistry is just gone. I was like, this is why I don't want to fucking date. I would never I'm marrying Adrian. Shout out to Adrian for being right, But it is Adrian marrying you. Who knows. But I am going to prop and if she says yes, that's since you know, the person who proposes has to get the ring. I know I'm gonna have enough money for a little princess cut situation. Little diamond. Hmm.
Speaker 2: I really thought that we were gonna hook up.
Speaker 1: A delusion, I am, I'm not a man. All day I was like, well, she was touching my shoulder. It's like she's acting. I mean she's looking at me with both her eyes open. What do you mean she don't want to fuck? It's like no, but like maybe maybe she did. No, maybe she's a good actress, but like after the cameras cut off, she she's shy. She's she's an not a shy you if you met her, she I think she could totally turn you out. That's how great she was. Listen, this is the summer of the Hoe, so hot girl, summer. I'll kiss a chick.
Speaker 4: I want to see her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, show Andrew the photo, who described to the listeners who would play her in a movie. She looks like.
Speaker 2: Sid from the internet.
Speaker 1: But that ah, yeah that's not a good no no no no like that the haircut, but a better, better body.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's here.
Speaker 1: Here's a wait. No show us the other photo, the one of her and the girl, because that that one don't look that one looked like mm hmm what who writes on? She looked like who writes for?
Speaker 2: I don't know what that means. Ah, I don't whisper it because I didn't want to.
Speaker 1: L O l O l O l l O l L show Andrew the photo of her looking super super super sexy that you sent us. So we were in the group chat like gas lighting Sydney, like, yes, you have to have sex with this person, and that's what our girls summer. And we're like, we send each other nudes this week in the group chat, like we the group chat has become a safe space, like a truly safe space. It ain't safe for me because I'm for me. I'm just literally spiraling every time.
Speaker 4: And you.
Speaker 1: Got to get on the mind. Andrew said, he shook. She's very hot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you can hear me. Listeners can hear me. There's something going on with.
Speaker 2: You, Okay.
Speaker 1: And then and then I mean, she is a good actress, so I think I was enthralled by the acting since he was on that flight reading a worldly wise enthralled. I was like, blown the fuck away, and the last one's the last time you felt like this. That's unpacked. That never never, I mean Adrian, but that's it, Like I haven't felt like that for somebody random.
Speaker 2: I mean, there was that little stunt that I thought that I liked that guy for a second.
Speaker 1: I remember, do y'all remember that episode? Did we talk about that on the podcast? I don't think. I think on the Patreon said he had a little crush on some little dude and she was like, I don't know what it is.
Speaker 2: And the gag is this person knows that person that you said.
Speaker 1: She looks like, well, I mean I looked at it like all lesbians know each other. Ye'll be going to meetings together, and so what y'all be buying? Y'all sports brows at the same time. You can fucking go to Hell. I can and I probably won. Wow, that's so most likely will be there. But I'll say, have you a seexis okay? So you can't don't don't put on the volume, But that's her. Oh yes, dude, she's cute. I'm telling you therow three cuts in the eyebrow. She's beautiful. Okay for her? How old is she? I don't want to say the age on her, but I would let her, you know, let her let me sit on her face. She I re positive that she knows what to do. Oh, she looks like she does. I can tell about the arch of her brows that she'd be uh, you know, she'd be piping people down people for a while and I respected it. I was like, damn, man, I wish I had the wherewithal to just not you know, act on my acting. You should have sat on her. Oh my god, Now when the when the when they said that's a wrap, you should have like kissed her one more time and been like, you know, this is what we're doing it. I got to go and find somebody that looks like this. I'm like, Adrian, can you just cut your hair really short? But I thought you didn't like her hair short? When I was short, I don't like that, but for some reason, you like that. I never hadn't been that hot for anybody that I like. It just met like ever it was, I would like to say that I maybe played a small role in this. Okay, everybody's having a hot girl some now, and I think it ignited something in Usissy. No, I didn't.
Speaker 2: No, it's just I think that she is the type that everyone feels that same way.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, she like she's one. And then in the back of my head, I was like, I need that. I want to be that person. I want to be that person person.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I'm too goofy and silly and like nice.
Speaker 1: She's mysterious, but she's just like Adrian in terms of white people to the devil.
Speaker 2: They always fucking up ship the man.
Speaker 1: I mean, what the everybody? I mean. I was like, is Louis Farrakahn talking to me right now? Like I was like, oh, she one of them black Israelites that let people at penstation.
Speaker 5: She was.
Speaker 1: Carolina was walking uh through the train station with a white for her white best friend, and the black Israelites were like, we see you walking with your slave master. And Carolina was like what what anyway? So you're dating a black is really? Oh no, I'm not, but it now I understand what men go through. They men have They don't know how to interpret, interpret, and interpret interpret. You said interpret, No I thought, I said interpret.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know what words you oh speak of devil Carly, you need to sell your tugs. Interpret Interpret. I mean emotions are mixed. I will say that, like in general, you hang out with people sometimes you don't know if they're feeling you are not not. If you hang out with me, We've changed the whole game.
Speaker 4: Up.
Speaker 1: I'm being so honest and so clear. It feels very refreshing. Yeah, like I think that I'm dating, I'm doing it more like a man now than I've ever done it before. I hooked up with that Jamaican guy last night.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm so tired.
Speaker 2: It was good.
Speaker 1: I didn't get any sleep. It was good. It was it was nice. It was nice because, like I mean, dude, I just I was very clear with him about what was and was not working, and he just adjusted in the moment. Like I'm not here to give you notes after the fact. I was having a conversation with these women the other day and this girl was like, she slept with this guy and the first time they had sex, it was so bad. He was he was having sex like he was in college still right, And she said She didn't say anything until the next day, and I was like, no, I've never been like that. I've definitely been like, h yeah, that's not gonna I am very one of those people that have sound effects so you can tell. Like I've had somebody say, am I too heavy? No, it's just bad. It's bad, and I'm just like, just wrong, it's not in there, right yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, even if you pull it out and put it back, it's not.
Speaker 1: Key don't fit sometimes, yeah, sometimes you know, all keys don't open all doors, so that that's the thing.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, So tell us about this.
Speaker 1: Well, he's the guy that I sent you guys his dick pic the shampoo with the VO five. See, I wasn't gonna say the brand syst, but I'm gonna say v FI thank you for shampoo shaming. Uh you know. So obviously he's he lives with his aunt. Obviously he's bald, buddy. Uh yeah, So I sent the listen if you're sending me nudes, I'm sending it to the group chat. That's that's what we're doing for high Girls summer. If anybody listening would like to see the dick pic slided my DMS and I'll send it to you.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Marie wrong.
Speaker 1: But I didn't send him no news. Also didn't ask him for the dick pic. He just sent it.
Speaker 2: That's true. If you send it out, just be just know that it's gonna be out there. I mean, you know, in a universe, we'll put out.
Speaker 1: Instagram has that feature where where you can send something and it disappears. It's kind of like Snapchat. Yes, is that what snapchat was? Yeah? But you know what, whenever somebody send me some shit, I always be holding it real quick, just in cause I got a snapshot it. You can't trust me, bitch. I'll be like, I'm like, if it's only replay once, YEA, hold it. I'm like, because people were messaging me to see based on that last episode, they were hitting me up to see photos of the guys that I had hooked up with in Europe, and I was sending it to people. I was like, this is the this is spin and people were like, holy s. So you know, I'm I'm a giver. I will send you the photo and I'll let you replay it once, and if you screenshot it, then you screenshot it. That's none of my business. I can't send you a picture of this chick, but trust and believe she's actually fucking was she tall, She's a perfect height, so she's five seven. I honestly, I don't want to say this one here, but I just keep thinking about They keep thinking about her.
Speaker 2: How hot she is?
Speaker 1: You gotta fly ba access. No, I'm not she they've been together for five years, just like it's the same story with me. And they asked, but you and Adrian are open. No, so maybe she and her girls stop saying it like that. I'm saying it Like I talked to her.
Speaker 2: I was just like, so I guess I should.
Speaker 1: Be open too. I mean because I was like, I don't want to see anybody, and then I was like and then you got to LA and you were like, I can see somebody. I can see myself with somebody. Yeah, but I don't want to play. I don't want to I don't want to go out and look for people.
Speaker 2: I don't want to do that. I don't want to get on an app and be searching.
Speaker 1: If somebody comes my way, maybe, but I don't want to put it out there like that because then it's just like we should just break up. Why are we fucking out there like that that's stupid. Well, I mean, I agree with you. I feel like that makes sense, But here I don't on Hinge, Like, oh, are you on hand? No, I was like, let me say your propa. No. I mean when I was on Hinge for that show, all the lesbians that were on there were terrible no offense that are on hings, but there were you're fucking awful. But we were in Vegas.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: But I stayed on it while I was in New York and it's still bad.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's the first time I'm hearing about this. I was on Hinge when you got back to New York.
Speaker 2: I stayed on.
Speaker 1: I was just like, well, let's see. Maybe maybe it's not Vegas. Maybe Hinge is just not for the less be honest, I feel like lesbians are on bumbo. There's gotta be there's a lesbian at the same way that there's grinder for men. Where the fund all that stuff from men? There's got it. There's a lesbian. Somebody tell us where where aque gays at. We're the que lesbians, specifically ones with really short haircuts, really nice hands. She had nice feet. It was just like, oh my god. You know Sidney got that foot thing, great body. That's probably when she she stopped messing with you, says she saw you look at her toes were like an old uncle at a barbecue. That's like, how do you know you still in high school? That's how you're looking at her toes.
Speaker 2: I ain't got no game. I have absolutely no game.
Speaker 1: That's another reason why I wouldn't be single again, to just to actually go out there and have to show it a swing my way. Yeah, I feel like I feel like, as a woman, you don't really need to have game. See that's I.
Speaker 2: Think that's the bullshit.
Speaker 1: Y'all need to step it up too. Stop waiting for somebody's not you. She has stepped up and stepped out. I'm not talking about you. I'm saying in general, if we're waiting for somebody to come up to us, it's like you better have your fucking riff city too. You better know. But I'm but saying that women don't need game is not saying women can't approach men. That's not what I'm saying at all. Oh no, No, you can approach a man and you don't even just be like hi, and a guy will be like oh, like what you like? You know what I mean, Like a woman doesn't really need to do anything except make eye contact with a man for more than two seconds and then he's like, oh, I it's about to go down.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I don't know about that heterosexual life.
Speaker 1: I was like, this is just no, because I feel like it's the same thing with Gates. I had My best friend in college was this little gay dude, and anytime a man made eye contact with him for a couple of seconds, he was like, oh, he want to fuck, And I was like, no, he literally just wants you to move out of his way so he can get to the waffle maker and in the cab. Like, but I feel like I feel like with uh, with gay men, they they don't really need game either. I feel like they can't like they know what they want. If they want it, they do it. If they don't, they don't do it.
Speaker 3: Yes, I mean they're just like a boring a lot of the time though, they're just like yeah, the gay men, Yeah, they're just like it's all like very focused on sex. It's just yeah, it's like okay.
Speaker 1: I like the back and forth. I like the fun, Yeah, the dialogue leading up to oh is this gonna go down? That's fucking fun.
Speaker 4: It's it's hot, se it makes sex better.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So it's That's what I'm saying in terms of like women having game, It's like you got to be able to to say something too. It's not just like hey, okay, like you want to have I realized after the fact, like being with her all day, it's like.
Speaker 2: You gotta have something to say.
Speaker 1: What was she talking about?
Speaker 3: What was she saying?
Speaker 1: Okay, come on, you got heart eyes? Sydney is the emoji with the heart eyes her her voice. I was just like, do you do voiceover work?
Speaker 2: That's my game?
Speaker 1: Do you do voiceover? And she's like, I beg your pardon. I mean she owns her own cafe. She owns a barbershop, Like, she owns a barber shop, bar.
Speaker 4: Greedy, Yeah, I love entrepreneur.
Speaker 1: He owns a cute what a barbershop? She new hair? Mm hmm, speak of hair.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm getting ready to chop all my hair off.
Speaker 1: I'm shaving my head. So I've been uh, you know, I've been out here. I'm shaving my head bald.
Speaker 4: Like I'm really all off.
Speaker 1: Yeah you know August, Oh, my god. Yeah. So last night I was like, you know, so I'm testing all these new wigs out, you know, to see like you know, if and when I do it, when I do it, like what is gonna look like? What's gonna sit on my head? I don't know whatever I think there. Every wig is gonna sit on properly because you don't have all that like bulk anymore. It's gonna lay flat. Yeah, yeah, that's probably that being said the dude. I slept with that dude yesterday and my wig came off. So that was hilarious, no, all of us. And when I say my wig came off, I mean he went to get some condoms and I took the wig off and when he got back, he was like, uh, sir is Maria you took it off, but it was on your urn. Yeah, like when you take your wig off on your time, right, Like it wasn't like you know, I was riding it and the wig film.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's embarrassing.
Speaker 1: Gravity. Don't gravity cares about me? Gravity whatever something. You know, Maybe I'll go to LA and go to the barbershop and have a new friend chop all my hair off for me. I am. I'm blown away.
Speaker 2: Right now.
Speaker 1: She probably gets real sensual cuts too. She'd probably be putting her like boobs on people's back, just like trying to get the top smooth.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: It's just you have to have that something so intriguing that it doesn't matter what the fuck you say. She's just like past the water. I was like what you were like, Oh my god, past the water? What where?
Speaker 3: Oh it was?
Speaker 2: I was like, I want to be that. That's my issue with being a lesbian.
Speaker 1: It's like, I don't know if I'm attracted to you or are just again enthralled by your whole existence. That sounds like attraction systs. No, no, because I can. I can be like, oh my god, this person is amazing and not physically be attracted to them. Yeah, but you cannot be physically attracted to somebody but still be attracted to somebody. Like sometimes somebody can be ugly, but they're they're vibe is cute, or they smell good, or you know, they all of their locks are the same length. I don't know, like you can you can be attracted to somebody like everybody listening to this has had a crush on somebody who they thought was ugly, but you were attracted to that person.
Speaker 2: Still, that was my whole straight career.
Speaker 3: That was.
Speaker 1: My career is a heterosexual. I was like, I don't see ugly, I don't see everything march. I mean, well, I am excited that you had a little crush. I feel like it's only gonna I feel like it's gonna happen again.
Speaker 2: It was deceitful, it was truly. I went to bed angry and woke up angry.
Speaker 1: Well, you know they say, don't go to bed angry. I woke up so angry because I just was like, oh, I feel like I'm so good with my emotions in terms of I don't just give them out freely. I don't like people like that, Like I like people so weird, dude, I feel like that's the opposite of who you are. You're not. You are very free with your emotions. You're very compassionate, You're super sensitive. You're aware of like how people feel at all times, sometimes more so than yourself. And you put like you're no, you are very emotional. No, no, no, I mean in terms of like romantic roman and romantically, I'm very selective and I don't.
Speaker 2: Like a lot of people.
Speaker 1: Well, there's even being in a relationship with Adrian for almost five years, I can count on my hands like less, I don't even need to use my This is the second person that I was like, oh.
Speaker 2: Hello, I don't a person in your life while being with Adrian. Then I was like, oh, oh, well, I mean, sus it's called birth.
Speaker 1: That's cold growth. So breakthrough, sis, it's a stupid breakthrough. And now this is my problem with the podcast. It's like, you gotta fucking watch what you say because everybody is listening.
Speaker 2: Everybody's fucking listening.
Speaker 1: It's at least ten thousand people who are listening to this right now because it's because it's the first time you're like, oh, I'm gonna just say whatever, and then by the third time they gonna hear it. And I have people who are.
Speaker 2: Listening that I'm like, yo, I think I said something that was fucking wrong.
Speaker 1: I mean, I mean, that's get Andrew right now.
Speaker 2: I mean.
Speaker 1: Cancel. No, that's fine.
Speaker 2: I think that's fine. That's different.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think if you say something about something somebody new or an interaction that happened recently, I think that's okay. But when you start talking about specific things that happen in like friend groups or like somebody's wedding, or it just it's too close to home and if you care about the relationship, it's gonna be fucked up. I mean, since you know the press of fame, okay, you're gonna say stuff and everyone's gonna hear it. I the people who've been messaging me about the podcast recently, I'm like surprised that certain people are listening to it, right, And I'm like, well, here, I am just telling all my business now. But uh, you know, which is fabulous because I jump started the tell all your business is Queen of and now it's like recent and now we have more people listening, and so it's almost like I don't even say much honestly, truly. Yeah, it's like the tables have turned. What is movement tables of turns, and it's just like, well, you know, yeah. But the thing about that, the thing about all of this for me is now all of these people, all of these men that I've been dealing with, They're like, oh, what do you do. You're a comedian. Great, I'm gonna look you up. They google me, they find me, they watch videos, they listen to the podcast. And I'm talking about all of them here, and I will talk about all of them here, and I'm gonna keep doing that. Just mind your business. Uh. The French dude that I slept with in Paris sent me a message and was like, oh, I'm gonna be in the south of France in August. You should come out here.
Speaker 2: And I was like, oh, that sounds cute.
Speaker 1: Uh. The tickets are really expensive though, gosh, golly, she will occurs. I'm trying to get floud out. He was like, yeah, it's expensive to fly to France in the summertime. I was like, okay, I'm not coming. Okay, I guess I'm not coming. I'm not paying out of pocket for the fuck? Who does that? Who says that? Girl? He was like, yeah, you should come out here, it's beautiful. I was like, okay, I have the time, but I don't have the money.
Speaker 2: And he was like no, it's so expensive. And then you get there and you're like, okay, so is everything on you?
Speaker 1: Because if if I paid this motherfucking ticket, I am not pulling my card out. Not when nyarre A one time. I mean, I still got some euros left. I didn't change none of my money back when I got back here, So I got at least one hundred and thirty euros, which is like one hundred and seventy American dollars.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I feel but I feel like that's not enough to It's not enough for France.
Speaker 1: Also, like like I'm not paying for Penis. Like dude, like, if the dick wants me, the dick has to buy the ticket. Did need to jump on the hopper and download, you know, some cute cheap first class tickets? Yeah, that's I think that's my next move. It's like I want first class. I want first class. I mean, we got to ask for this shit. Because I was on Instagram and I almost I was about to miss my flight going to LA for sure. I was so the line to get through TSA was over an hour, and I was like I missing They're boarding right now, and the line was so long that I could not even I was stuck in the middle. I couldn't be like, hey, guys, excuse me. I got an I've seen people do that before with their little briefcases, with their little way luggage. They're like, excuse me, part of the flights leaping down like you could everybody looked like my flight is right now? Yah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I posted it and.
Speaker 1: I got Clear. I got Clear now, which is like it's basically like TSA pre check, but it's like over one hundred dollars a month to have. So you tell you you bragging about how rich you are? Yeah, what are we supposed to? Somebody from Clear hit me up and was like, I just put twelve three months on your membership, so I'm just gonna be going through the line like excuse me, excuse me. Wait, so somebody on Instagram, Yes, got paid for your Clear pre check? Yes, so you major flight that day because of that? No, no, no, I made my flight because Delta is late. We were supposed to be boarding at a certain time. They didn't board until forty minutes after that, so I SAI shut up slow, no, no, no, My God always always provides. So uh yeah.
Speaker 2: But coming back, there.
Speaker 1: Was the longest line at l e X, and I was like, let me fucking because I didn't believe it. I was like, this is not real, this is fake nobody, So did you already have a Clear membership? I did?
Speaker 2: Oh, I did, but I and I canceled.
Speaker 1: Well what happened was Okay, what happened with the hard my car got canted? They all switch root? Whoa, it's start don't work no more? You know the Venmo car? No no, no, the old City Bank card that doesn't work anymore. I mean City Bank is it literally is dead. And but I my information was still in the system, and so I put my pass pass code in there and it was like, yep, it's a twelve months on us. And I said, work, So how do so someone from Clear did it? Yes? Yeah, So my question is how did.
Speaker 2: She find your account to do that? The person works that Clear?
Speaker 1: I see the big brother is always watching. I mean, wow, that's why you have to ask more on Instagram or you need to just put it out in the universe because it needs to come. So I am looking for someone with a short HAIRCUTT Well, no, I just I've been having a hard time physically and I need somebody to pop my top so that I can get back on the road, on the road to getting my back summer. I don't want to be out on the street. Are you flirting with me? Want to wow? When you cut your hairsis when you go ball? Oh my god? Well, people are really nothing on your girlfriend. They're gonna be like, uh, ma'am, your son is adorable.
Speaker 2: I can't get wait.
Speaker 1: I'll be like, Marina, do some poppers so you can make out with me, and she'll be like, actually at work that way. Actually, do you know how many women have been in my dms talking about how they've also done poppers. It's a thing, but they swomen are out here doing poppers. Yeah. Also, there was a gay that was like, you let a white man, a straight man, give you poppers and you weren't afraid that you're gonna get kidnapped. And I was like, you know what, it's fine, it's fine. Also, people are like, uh, they're giving me critiques on different types of poppers now, and I'm like, well, that's not really my thing. But like, if you want to send a case to Forever Dog, you know the addresses on the website I think before we got bis cough sod and send the case of poppers to the studio.
Speaker 2: I mean, do you have popper's light?
Speaker 1: Like? What can I need something to poppers? Zero?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't do ship man, it sucks said.
Speaker 1: You just got to like smell some Elmer's glue with them. Yeah.
Speaker 3: But that.
Speaker 1: That doesn't sound that doesn't sound chic. Poppers at.
Speaker 2: Popper sounds like, you know, a little.
Speaker 1: Hoars dover. Popper sounds like something like a kid's snack, like Tricks used to have a Remember Tricks had a yogurt. Yes, what poppers feels like that, like like googurt. Like, Oh, I threw up some poppers in your lunch box today.
Speaker 4: For so funny.
Speaker 3: My mom used to give me melatone in when I was growing up to go to bed. She didn't call it melatonin obviously, she called it poppers. So I did poppers all growing up.
Speaker 1: What's I feel like?
Speaker 4: It's Kathy?
Speaker 1: Okay, I was gonna cast Carol next, so that's basically Kathy.
Speaker 4: That was the next one.
Speaker 1: Cafe Kathy Ola with the poppers my pop top so city, you know it's gonna happen. I feel like you're a step closer to getting your top popped off, popped off hop top, No, because I think it's all mental thing. Half of it is just mental. It's just I have clothes that box. Literally the box is closest cob webs. Yeah, and so you know, I've talked to Adrian about it, and I was like you know, maybe I just need I need somebody.
Speaker 2: Who's not you, Oh wow, to get things started.
Speaker 1: I mean it's like a lawnmower that you got to like pull the core and it's like no, but just a little bit like I don't need anybody to go all the way. I just need somebody to rev me, and I need somebody to take you all the way. This is what I want for you. Why be revved up and then not get any pleasure from it, Like you just want to be hot like you were in La and then not have any type of climax or release or end result because you weren't happy about that. Sis. I mean, I just I respect the person as an actress. I hate you as a person. Wow. You're to us. We love it's some of the best work I've seen my fucking.
Speaker 2: Life, but hate you as an individual. Wow.
Speaker 1: I mean, I truly hope that she doesn't listen to this, but she followed us on Instagram. Ah, well, shout out to you for just putting it out there.
Speaker 2: Sis.
Speaker 1: I mean, now I'm getting I am getting a little apprehensive about telling people about the podcast because it's just certain people I just not I don't want you listening. Yeah, it's hard. I don't want you knowing and I don't want to be like, oh cut that out cut that. I'm not about the edit shit. We are. We are one hundred percent raw dog, that beach, yeah, that bitch, And so I don't want to be that person now thinking while I'm on the podcast, Oh, I can't say that. Let me all that. Yeah, I'm not. I'm not bringing that energy into twenty twenty. Yeah, but I'm also like, oh, well, for we have to protect some of the people that are involved. I mean, we're not We're not you know, evil people. We're not evil doers. We're mean, but we're not evil.
Speaker 4: So you know we're not naming name We're not naming names.
Speaker 2: We're not Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I've said that before that I had a an incident, an incident I said I didn't mention anybody's name, and they're like yeah, But when the person hears you saying it, they're just like, why are you talking about this? And these people who are listening don't know it's it's me, but I know it's me, and it doesn't feel right you putting my business out there without me even being on the pod. I said, oh, you want to be a guest thing, all right, you're trying to come to sit in the chair, just say you want to be on the pod. It a podcast. Shress me out. If anybody's listening to this that we've said something that affected you, you know, go ahead and slide in our dms and and pitch yourself to come on the show and like defend your honor. I feel like, I feel like if that's what you feel like, if you feel like something was said that was wrong and you want to.
Speaker 3: Write it, then you know, have you been on the opposite end of that listening to like I don't even know if you you think we listened.
Speaker 1: Out of people's podcast, that's great, that's fucking hilarious. Listened to every other episode of this podcast. This was the one yea, I'm gonna listen to this. No, no, no, I've listened to a podcast that I'm one sometimes and then I'll listen to like Lost Culture.
Speaker 3: Does anybody I've been like, they're talking about you on this somebody has messaged.
Speaker 1: Me and said, hey, they were talking about you on the pot but it was positive stuff.
Speaker 2: It's negative.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why woul people say negative things about us? You come against me? You I don't know that song? You know, I don't know that.
Speaker 2: Did you hear that on me on Adelta flight? That's the type of music to throw back.
Speaker 1: It's who is it that? R? Kelly? Now I'm in the back of my head like, should I go to one of them gay bodies Sydney? I will accompany you to a gay party, a gay day party, a gay day No, I don't want to day. That's that's too much. It's just like, what does I feel like days?
Speaker 2: Let's you okay?
Speaker 1: Well, I went to a party that Adrian was DJing. Everybody's beautiful. It was like a great but it felt too like sisterly.
Speaker 2: I don't want that.
Speaker 1: It felt like a church revival. It just felt like traveling sisterhood pants of cocoa butter, like I don't know, it just felt like, oh, hey, girl, like we love each other.
Speaker 2: Like what you're doing.
Speaker 1: It didn't feel like, I mean, you were also at your girlfriend's jobs. That you were at your girl's job looking at women and you're like, look at all these sisters here, except like if she wasn't there, you might have been like, ah, did all these hoes? You know?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It might have been a different too. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean I heard there's like a.
Speaker 1: An underground there's this gay party that's like is.
Speaker 2: It's the Butch girls. It's like a hood. It's a hood party for butch.
Speaker 1: You lost me a hood and butch. So it's a bunch of ooh, a bunch of young you call it heap any. Yeah, yeah, that sounds like I might as well just hang out with a bunch of dudes.
Speaker 2: Do we have enough lesbians listening to us? I feel like we don't.
Speaker 1: I felt like we have all the gays, we have all young girls. They do have all the games. We also have all the Australians.
Speaker 2: Because yeah, we have so many.
Speaker 4: The Australians come from a lot of Australian people listen to the podcast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Australians ahead like the U in Toronto.
Speaker 1: They've been like, are y'all coming here or not? And I'm like OK, and we're like, ah, we're coming. Hold on. Just so, we're gonna be in Philly together on the twenty seventh of July at the Good Good at the Good Good Theater, So buy tickets for that. It'll be fan freaking tastic. We're bringing Carolina and Amina is performing in Philly that weekend that same night. Also, so you can't afford to come see you, you can go see you, oh, our frugal friend gorgeous, but then also come see us, like wait outside and be like sign my boobs, ma re, can you please sign my dick like I will sign your penis with a glitter sharpie nothing less not I mean, obviously that's what the fans want.
Speaker 2: Wait, there's there's a show? Is there a show or a movie?
Speaker 1: Queen and Slim, Queen and Slim. Yeah, Lina Waite has another movie coming out called Queen and Slim. Lena Waite is doing so many things. She has another She's got like three shows that she's producing, and one of them I'm auditioning for on Monday. It's called How to Make Love to a Black Woman? Me too? Director Session, uh oh, Director Session director Session anyway. So my manager was like, but you have to be okay with partial nudity. That's what they was gonna have. And I was like, yeah, how good. I got good tips. My body's perfection. Also, Catherine Cohen was on high maintenance and her her nipples were out the entire episode, and then she looked great, she looked fantastic. Catherine Cohen from Seak Treatment just nips out. Okay, so I would I would go for a chick like that too, Sidney. You're just showing me black girls with short hair at this point. So no, no, that's that might be that's too masculine. Nothing, that's too Yeah. Yeah, she got great collar bones. Sidney. When I shave my head, will you be to resist me, since I mean with you for five years? Yes, yes, yes, yes, but the you know, when the clippers come down, you know it might it might awaken something and you sais, you might want me to pop your top? Would I do it for the podcast? No the patre I said, well, we'll record, we'll record, pick it up for the Patriot. Oh my god. Marie will be like, I know too much about you. This is gross disgusting, Like, since I know that your your card, uh up? Since I know you what's come out with your taxi? Suck you? Marie? Because my car got you tried one time. You're like, oh, I can't time. Sorry you're telling me because I've had a little financial issues. That's too much. Everything else was it doesn't matter, it's just my money, adjust your money, Sis, cats, you know I'm not really a cat person. Are you not wearing a braw right now? Wow?
Speaker 2: There's holes all in that sweater. The nipples are out.
Speaker 1: Let's look good. They are sitting wow yo. Wow, hot girl, summer, Hot girl. Your little crochet crop top.
Speaker 4: She made it in Arts and crafts, Yeah she did.
Speaker 1: She made it in a pool. Actually, this vintage.
Speaker 4: Okay, this vintage.
Speaker 1: This is a vintage rainbow crapy people. Okay, this is probably like one hundred dollars somewhere. You know I paid five, you know I switched to tagyn Okay, Marie, So now we got to find this party to go to. I will go with you. Is it just women or can like gate dudes? Come, Marie, that's your problem. You always have a tag along and I'm like, Sis, I'm trying to do this undercover. I want to be well, we say, so, I'll go with you. It's not a problem. We go bump into some people who listen to the podcast. I feel it there's gonna be some lesbian listeners that are like, I need trying to slide in my DMS and tell me who you are and where you stay. I will say, though, are there lesbians listening to the podcast? I don't know. I don't think so. I think it's all gay men and like black women in Texas.
Speaker 2: Hmm.
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 2: I need to know and tell me, like how do y'all flirt? How you get down? How do you how you pull? How you pop somebody's top?
Speaker 1: I want to know. Well, I'm keeping it casual now. So like the dude that I hooked up with last night, like I don't really like him, but I like him, you know. So it was like like he's like corny, but he's nice, and he's like lame, but he's tall and his body was like kind of funny. So like it was like, well, I'm not stuck in my stomach in like you look at your body, you look like Bob's Burgers. No, he didn't look like Bob Burgers. He kind of had like a body like that.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't even know what I should say to say it nah, because.
Speaker 4: I feel like he's don't hear it? No, Oh my god, this is what we've been talking about. We need to yo.
Speaker 1: He told me he has diabetes. No young diabetes.
Speaker 4: Jonas Jonas Nick Jonas.
Speaker 1: Has died young whites can get diabetes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was like a huge thing when he was like coming up that that was his that was his thing before you know, obviously getting married to Prianka.
Speaker 1: That's his relationship is so weird. So we got diabetes. Yes, so this guy got diabetes. And I was like, wow, I feel like, what am I like the statue of liberty? Give me your poor, give me your wretched, give me your wheelchair and your diabetes and not believe this.
Speaker 2: I was like, you can't laugh at Diabetes podcast.
Speaker 1: We laugh We laughed at a dude wheelchair. I mean we didn't laugh at him. We laughed at him thinking I was going to come to.
Speaker 4: His house, right, and yeah, that's what I'm No, Yeah, I don't want to. You do not feel comfortable.
Speaker 1: I mean I had a joke that I used to do about going on dates with guys in wheelchairs, and the joke was only funny to me and Sydney and our friend the best. Whenever I did it, the crowd would like hate it, but it was so I'm bringing it back. I think I should bring it back. I'm adding it to the list. I'm doing it in Philly.
Speaker 4: Second.
Speaker 1: Come see me, baby, you did it at the Nay and you were like, ah, I shouldn't have ended on that. I was like, it was perfect to me, honestly, I laughed so hard. Yeah, but that's because we're we crack each other up, like that's what we do. Like you performed and Sidney freaking killed it on Sunday and it was it was beautiful. It was rude because I was being too honest and I walked away like, man, I should leave some stuff at home. You can't bring it all the works. I mean I talked about the open relationship while Adriane was djaying at the show, and I was like, Marie, what happened? But like you were like she was laughing until she wasn't, but she also was like okay now she was like like she was like she was me in London and then she was like wait what it was funny. I enjoyed it and you sang justin gaze and I'll make it didn't and only like four black people understood what it was so funny. I added that song to my Spotify because of you, because I was like, what happened to Johim? This is such a great song we do justin engage, just gaze. Can they play that at the end of the show.
Speaker 4: No, justin at the end of this episode? Yeah, do you want to sure? What's it called?
Speaker 1: Just in case? Jo jahim you'll see a man in little tiny corn rolls, yeah, and a handkerche like around his.
Speaker 2: Head and those like apple bottomed jeans fell back, and we'll probably.
Speaker 1: In all white. He might be in blue too, like an all blue.
Speaker 3: Look.
Speaker 2: I need you all to slide in my DMS and tell me where the party's at?
Speaker 1: Where the bo yet?
Speaker 2: I need you to tell me where these parties where?
Speaker 1: Now. I think it's just getting too messy. I told I was like Adrian, like, what are we doing? I feel like we just talk a whole bunch of shit and it's nothing's gonna happen. You and Adrian Yeah, Like I feel like, oh, it's open, but I feel like, ain't nobody doing nothing? Is? Does she feel the same way since because I saw Adrian last night. Imagine I saw her last night with some girl Marie. If you did that on the podcast, I would be furious with you. I'm gonna tell you what Adrian had on You would have to tell me in advance, but you couldn't you couldn't give it to me on them. I think that's rude. I mean I probably would do it on the podcast though, well, you know, I would hope that you know that. I might not speak to you after after the podcast, but we would finish the episode though, right, I would leave the studio.
Speaker 2: Wait, did you see Adrian last night?
Speaker 1: No, I would have text you off phone photo of Adria. If I saw Adrian, I'd be like, bitch, come get just come get your girlfriend. Okay, So wait, are is that what people do if you see your friends? Yeah, girl, Sydney had Did you not watch any R and B videos in the nineties, Like that's what all the videos it started with, Like I feel like that's what Blue Cantrail's the first scene of her video like hit him Up style. It was like niviia like, since that's what all music used to be, is like girls talking about how they saw their friends, saw their man out with somebody else. I don't do that. I just I'm like, if I see it and they don't see me, I'm like, I don't know nothing.
Speaker 2: I don't want to. I don't want to get involved because.
Speaker 1: I've done it too many times and they go back to the person and then it's fucking awkward. I mean, if I saw Adrian out with some check last night, I would have gone up.
Speaker 2: To Adrian and been like, hey, make it awkward.
Speaker 1: I mean, it wouldn't be awkward for me, It'd be awkward for somebody in the conversation, but not I said the cat. I'd be like, hey, sit with you guys and Sidney in the bath a work lunch for work day. I'd sit down. I would pull up and last night, Sis, I hate to admit it, but I had a long island iced cheek. So I had time yesterday.
Speaker 2: Wow you had a long eye.
Speaker 1: Yes, this is this is this is what. That's why I'm saying this dude is like lame. But you know you said went in room. I mean, I said we were at this. I met him at this bar and I was like, are you drinking a long island iced cheat? And I roasted him about it and then you ordered, and then I was like, I guess I have one too, Because that's the type of person I am.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna shade you and then I'm gonna do exactly what I.
Speaker 1: Made fun of you for twenty minutes. For so if I had seen Adrian, I would have thrown my long Island iced tea at her. So you like this guy, So it's clear, I said, sis, I said, I don't like him, but I like him, which is why I like him. Like it's not it's like easy, right, Like we were hooking up this morning and I was like, yeah, this is not this is not doing anything for me. And he was like what And I was like, yeah, you need to reassess what you're doing right now. And then he racist he fixed it. And then I was like, bye, you know, am I evil? No?
Speaker 2: Did you you have a place?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: He came to my house six you know, I got to change my sheets.
Speaker 2: Now, maybe you never looked up in your apartment or I have.
Speaker 1: With that other dude. Who uh, But that was like a year ago. Wow. Yeah. I every time people ask me about you, I said, I actually know nothing about that bitch. I don't know her, I said, we work together, we're colleagues. I don't know her, though. I mean, you know me now, you know me pretty well now, I mean years later, I mean said the beggars can't be choosers in due Tah. Don't rush my process. You see, this is a metamorphosis of of me because I have all of this time now and I've been like reflecting on Actually I ain't been reflecting on nothing, but I was time now and it's like, well, I'm not gonna waste any more of my time. I feel like a woman that knows what she wants and says what she wants and like and a guy that can respect that is hot, you know, like.
Speaker 2: That's hot.
Speaker 1: I feel like everybody that's listening to this should go out and go through that whole phase if they've never done it. I never went through a whole phase. I never I've never been like this, and in just one short month just hues like five bodies. It's crazy anyway, So this is what we're doing. Hone it up. I mean when I did it, Holes was different, Like Holes were trying to be more discreet about it. They were like almost low key ashamed. I mean they had like a little meetings like home medings. I mean, I think the Wholese anonymous and whatnot. But now it's just everybody out and about doing that. This country, there are people who are ashamed of who they're sleeping with or you know, what the person looks like. Or what they look like, or what the person makes them feel like. There are people who are still ashamed with who they have sex with and they.
Speaker 2: Still do it.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, no, there's a I'm what I'm saying is there's some people who are just ashamed that they're going out there and having sex with like random Oh you're talking about Catholic people. No, like women.
Speaker 2: There's it's first of.
Speaker 1: All, it's hard to own Hey, I am just casually sleeping with people, when for the longest time it was just not accepted. Twenty nineteen is a little bit easier, but in twenty twelve not so much. Yeah, but you know it's not I'm out there and I'm telling you I was making my own money. I was hanging out with the people that I wanted to hang out with, and it was still like okay, like don't like it's we don't need to talk about this again. It's like witch, what you was like just sticking a bathroom? So what it's fineom in the bathroom, not me? Not me. I mean I've done that, but it was somebody was dating a public bathroom. It was actually as at a Tower record done it in the movie theaters before, but that's throwback, and they made her bathroom or like in the seats in the seats in the movie theaters back. We like started in the theater and then we had to finish it off from the bathroom because it was was it Magic Johnson Theater?
Speaker 2: It was actually not. It was in Times Square and it was during the day that I can't remember. It was a bad movie.
Speaker 1: We purposely was like, we're gonna go to the movies, fool around the whole time, and then leave. So it was either a halle Berry movie or a jayle Yeah, right, it was a halle Berry situation. I think there were some beige people on the screen, Scarlett Johansonyeah. It was I think a Gwyneth Paltrow. It was a Kirsten dun It was a goop. It was can we talk about how bad the new Charlie's Angel looks? Wait? Wait what happened? Let me see it's it's the chick from Twilight, Christen Stewart, right, and then who are they It's like a black British chick.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then Naomi Scott who was live action Jazzmine.
Speaker 1: Princess Jasmine is in two movies one one year knew Charlie's Angels, I mean too bad a lad and sucked from what I heard.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know, well, not as bad as Lion King. Lion King reviews are coming out and they it's like thirty nine percent.
Speaker 1: I relamed tomatoes. Well they meant okay. So I found the soundtrack to the movie on Spotify, and Circle of Life has always been my jam, so I think that sounds great. I listened to The Beyond, like the Hakuna on the todd like all of the songs don't really sound that good. Beyonce is on the can You Feel the Love Tonight, and it's like the way that she's singing, it doesn't even really sound like Beyond because she's trying to hold back because yeah, she because she's singing with Donald Glober and he can't sing exactly.
Speaker 2: He can't sing like Beyonce sing right, so she's.
Speaker 1: Like he didn't hold a note a little bit. I mean, we've all heard that. What's that song that he did where he was stay Woke, Stay Woke, whatever that song is. It's like if you're at karaoke and you're like four songs in and you play that song. You're like, we all on that on so the so I mean, and then the scar should have just not been tell for I just this was it a dude from Twelve Years of Slave? The black guy, I mean, obviously the black guy. There a white people in the movie.
Speaker 4: Leonardo DiCaprio is also in that movie. Actually is he?
Speaker 1: Yeah? No, was a fastbender?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, it's either Leo or Brad.
Speaker 2: Brad produced his company produced the movie.
Speaker 4: No, he's also in it.
Speaker 1: Brad Pitty's in the movie. Then he's like building a house.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, yeah, I didn't see the movie. And on some like international posters, he is like the main Yeah, he's the main person. On the poster it says twelve years of Slave and in the middle of the poster.
Speaker 4: Front and center.
Speaker 1: Can you video record what?
Speaker 2: On the stories? Can I do it after we finished this episode? You want to do it right now in the moment, No, that's fine.
Speaker 1: You want me to do it in portrait modes is so we can get clear nip shots, I mean, and you can post it on your stories for.
Speaker 2: All your No, we need a short hair fan the unofficial expert.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Women don't be sliding my dms like that. They I mean, people respect me. It's actually kind of nasty. It's disgusted. Stop just send me pictures of your double sided dildo. I'm down for it. Wait you just want photos of Is that? Is that lesbian?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: There's only y'all be sexty? You don't what You send pictures of the toys but not the body. Oh my god, oh my, oh my goodness. You obviously know I don't know what I'm talking about. When's the last time I I mean, y'all were taking pictures and putting nudes on the group chat and I was like, man, I haven't taken a nude. I had never taken a nude until that group chat conversation on Monday. What I had never taken them?
Speaker 4: You lie?
Speaker 1: I'm being I had never taken a nude before this past Monday, So bitch, you're telling me on your first go round? They were like that superb iPhone xss baby, this is what Steve Jobs died for.
Speaker 2: Bullshit.
Speaker 1: Baby. I was like, oh wow, people are really going all out on these nudes. It was artistics though. It was like a hint of a whisper of nipple, just like a little bit of pubes. It was cube. It was great, you know it was they were artistically done, you know, as opposed to like when men send you knude. It's just like they're dick next to a shampoo bottle and it's like, is this for scale? I'm like, should I bust it open?
Speaker 2: Should I?
Speaker 4: Just?
Speaker 1: You know you should? A young young Wafy Fox it No, she's got a great body. You could just tell like, oh, you haven't gone through much go to It's this girl that we were friends with on Instagram. She always posts the most ridiculous posts and we love it.
Speaker 2: She's a DJ always.
Speaker 1: She's always in like a negligent, like a like a sheer nipple list. You're gonna see a areo oh for sure? For sure. Her name is young Wafy Fox on Instagram.
Speaker 2: I truly adore her.
Speaker 1: She's like a little baby Naomi Campbell if Naomi camp lived in the Bronx and wore baby fat, which she would never do. I mean she might wear baby fat. Baby fat is cool again? So dead it really isn't. I went there and I was literally the only person getting something where there's a.
Speaker 2: Baby fat store. No, it's for forever twenty one.
Speaker 1: Baby Fat is at Forever twenty one. Yeah, there's a little section of the brand. It does it doesn't. It's gonna be white women in Baby No. Nobody was touching it. It was literally just me. Everybody was by the Hot Scheetos. They were getting the hot Cheeto stuff and I was like, hot Cheetos had Forever twenty one. What do you what Forever twenty one do you go to that got snacks and Baby Fat? I went to the one and so wow, and they have hot Cheetos. No, there's the hot Cheeto brand.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: I was like they got food there. So changed. You're a little little pop up shuttle past plates. I don't know if Kamora Lee is listening to the Pods, she is sis like, get us a little store, now.
Speaker 5: Bring it out.
Speaker 2: I remember when I had the panty, I had the jewelry. I had like a little cuff.
Speaker 1: Oh, I had a little Chanel cuff from Canel Street, but it was a cook I was like I had the two season like they gave me everything. And now I went to the Forever twenty hours, like why even do why rebrand this? This is stupid. I'm gonna go on the website and see what they have. Because that sounds bad.
Speaker 2: It's bad.
Speaker 1: Let's go to the store. We could try on some stuff and oh we can actually, you know, new pictures, just us in baby.
Speaker 2: Fat, us in baby fat, honestly with your bald head.
Speaker 1: When I'm bald, I feel like it's gonna be hard, but I'm already working on material about it, so I feel like it's gonna be fun. And I have to change all my profile pictures now on my all of the apps. No, I can't have hair and then show up and be bald. I think it would be better. I feel like I'm going to attract a different type of man too, though, I think when I'm bald, because I feel it takes a certain type of dude to be okay with a woman that has no hair.
Speaker 4: I feel like you're gonna be happier with these guys. I don't know. I feel like they're gonna be a lot.
Speaker 1: They're gonna be reading books and going to cafes and doing poetry.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yesterday I was at Chipotle, you know, getting a little quick, poor snack, and this like older black man with dreads was like oh he was like he was talking to me and he was like, I bet First of all, I think he was with his daughter. I was like, sir, this is your weekend with your kid and you talking to me right now, yeah, over this burrito bowl like blease go away. And he was like, he's like, I bet you look I bet you look great in heels. And I was like, if you're buying them, sir, you know, as long as your car don't get the Clyde, we can. We can go to Steve Madden right now. I'm not even saying a fancy shoe since we can go right here. We a little a little sports boots, get you, get me some baby Fat Forever twenty one pumps.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: I'm like, you know it, don't have to be an agent provocateur level you could be. We can stay in your budget. Served somebody sliding my DMS and tell me how to have game. I'm just gonna start sliding in people.
Speaker 2: Damns.
Speaker 1: Hey, I just need to practice, you know. It's not Yeah, but the thing is is that I'm famous and verified, So they'll be like, who's this blue check verified, hot bitch, All the more reason for them to respond.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: They'll be like, Okay, somebody has hit me up that is verified famous and it was weird and I was like, I'm not writing you back. What did the person say? It was literally every time I did an in story and I looked very sexy, they would be like, oh, or a fire emoji or like a heart. Who is this famous person?
Speaker 2: It's like this, like it's a white guy.
Speaker 1: Clearly, well, that's why you didn't respond this white dude because he flame emoji? Who was it wasn't Michael?
Speaker 4: Who was it?
Speaker 2: Say?
Speaker 1: The name whispered into the microphone?
Speaker 4: Is it a household name we all know?
Speaker 2: Okay, we're gonna guess Lance Armstrong.
Speaker 1: Is that he's the bike dude? Yeah?
Speaker 2: The thing is wrong with both of.
Speaker 1: You, Michael, Chad, Michael Murray.
Speaker 2: Remember who No was that he was in the House of Wax with Paris Hilton.
Speaker 1: Do you'll remember that movie?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Okay? What it is? A deep cut came out in like two eight. Jonathan Taylor Thomas. This guy, I don't know who the oh you say that followed back? I did not follow back. When did he slider your d M S friend? When I need to post those videos of me and like that blazer with like wearing no bra that's when people were in my DMS.
Speaker 2: I need to do that.
Speaker 1: Sis Andrew was screaming too, oh my god. Wow, wow's crazy. Isn't that insane? Yeah? Well, I need more people like this in my DMS, just to build my colleages, just to build my confidence. Your confidence is high you have You don't have a confidence problem, you Marie, as a bff, you do know that I have a confidence since you.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: I think that everybody, including you, has like we all have things that like we're unsure about. We all have moments of like, well I don't know if I should do this or I don't know how like, but I don't think that you have a confidence issue. Sydney. You get on stage and you're like powerful, what are you talking about? It's all these you got a million trillion friends and literally anytime I go on a post on Instagram to like like or leave a comment, you already commented, and I'm like, well, I guess I don't need to leave a comment the Sydney's speaking form, and then when you beat me to the comment, I'm like, how did that happen? But That's what I'm saying, Like, what do you like as not? I don't think you have a confidence issue. I think you just are.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know what it is here, but we gonna figure it out. We'll get through it together.
Speaker 4: Friend, Hot girls summer.
Speaker 1: No, yes, well you shave your head and you know, touch me that happens.
Speaker 4: Wow, Oh my.
Speaker 1: God, I'm gonna look like my brother. You're gonna be like you look. You know your brother wants to look up with me. He'd be like, I'll turn her back to straight. It was like, yeah, I mean, but that's something that my brother would say. He would say, Also, we've seen the class of women that he brings around, and it's like.
Speaker 2: It ain't me.
Speaker 1: Would he look up with you? Nah? I mean if I was like, oh, let's go on a date, he'd be like okay. And then we'll get there and he's like and he'd be like you're paying. Yeah, He's like, so are we here? Talk about business? Like what's up? Firstly he'd be like you got this? That would be the first thing he asked, and then second he'd be like, you're trying to pull And then he'd be like if you said no, he'd be like, is Marie coming? Like why am I He's like, you're trying to do want me to do the podcast again? Like what are you talking about? What's happening here? What's on the table?
Speaker 2: I think your brother would take me out on a real date.
Speaker 1: I don't know my brother dates really young white women or really old white ladies. Where you falling as this? Because those are the people who can shrink it, those are the people he can trick into pain for stuff.
Speaker 4: Where do you fall where on that.
Speaker 1: Young white lady girl or old white lady? Where you are a young white lady, I'm pretty much I look younger than them, so you look younger than exactly.
Speaker 2: There's that, But so what what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Sis?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: Who where are you in the in the thing? You don't have to take my brother on a date, So you could take me on a date in August? And then you know what i'mnna do. I'm gonna shave my head. I'm gonna I'm gonna do all that, and then I'm a fly to the South of France looking like a man, and I'm gonna be like, hey's me, Marie, thanks for flying me flute out yo. Imagine imagine he thought I was gonna come back with a fro, and I just came back looking like a young Jamie Fox. My, oh my god. And I just was like I had one too many drinks like that. Yeah, that would be fun. That'd be a good story.
Speaker 4: I think for me, that'd be hilarious. I love that.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna change any of my profile pictures on the hit. You shouldn't leave my hair and all the phones and that. Yeah, little switch through, that'll be fine. Or I'll show up and remember that episode of Sex in the City when Samantha had cancer and she took her wig off during that speech or whatever that's gonna be me. I'm gonna be on the train. I'm gonna be an Ubers taking my wig off.
Speaker 2: I'm just just bald. Anyway, I'm excited about it.
Speaker 1: I feel like it might look bad, but no, great, No, you're get my brows bladed. Whatever that means is that gonna make them look darker if I get them bladed. I mean you, this person particular just had like the perfect hairline for the cut that she had, and.
Speaker 2: So it just I just wish you would have been there so that I.
Speaker 1: Could be like Sydney, you guys look good together. Just in the background.
Speaker 5: Just know.
Speaker 2: That's what everybody was saying. I love this.
Speaker 1: They were like, everyone kept asking did you guys know each other before us?
Speaker 2: I was like, no, we've seen her in my life.
Speaker 1: Okay, so the on screen chemistry is good, but that's when. But I talked to zan Nab about it, and she's like, because after the table read, because she I think she was ready to like kiss at the table read and I was like this since we just reading hold On Girl. And then afterwards she was like, well, you know, I don't want to be weird, but you know, obviously we don't have to have tongue. But I'm wondering, like what you're trying to do with this, and so she was like, what's your motivation?
Speaker 2: So I I talked to zan Nab about.
Speaker 1: It and she's like, oh, she's really good because she was she doesn't care about the lines.
Speaker 2: She cares about the actual like mood that it's going to bring what.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like that.
Speaker 2: She she cares about the interaction so.
Speaker 1: That she's acting sis, she's not just memorizing, she's acting. Yeah. So that's why I was like, Oh, that's what I'd be missing when I act. I'd be thinking about the lines and not thinking about the actual interaction.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I'm reading Taraji p Henson's book and she went to Howard for acting, and she talks about that she had a teacher like she was in a play or something for the school and she had all the funniest moments and everyone thought that she was great. But her teacher came and was like, yeah, but you saying the words, but what is your Like what's behind the words? Like That's what I think good actors do that we don't do. Sis. Is they like before they go into a scene, like they already know what happened before that, you know what I mean, Like, I'll just start reading the words. And I mean that's why I ain't booking. But Sis, I'll see you at that how to Make Love to a Black Woman audition. I'll be ready for that. I'll be prepared.
Speaker 2: I'm like, you know, let's see who cares. I'm just want to be more lax about stuff.
Speaker 1: I'm always like stressed out when I when I go to do some acting or audition and stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and just seeing I don't know, she got me fucked up.
Speaker 1: Yes, I hear, it's Sis, you so torn up? About it. I am, well, if anybody is a lesbian and they have a short haircut and you want to slide in Sydney's DMS, now is the time. Or if you're a lesbian and you want to come to Philly twenty seventh, come see Sydney there.
Speaker 2: Uh, that's what I learned.
Speaker 1: Is that just because some But that's why I hate when like straight men go to a gay bar and just assume that every gay man is going to want to fuck them. It's like, that's not how it works. People have standards just because you're in there, and they don't mean they're attracted to you. I don't know, Sis. Every time I've ever been to a lesbian bar, I'm like, they all want me right now, and I'd be like, but I've.
Speaker 2: Been there, and I'm like, Marie, anybody giving you no drinks?
Speaker 1: You ain't never been to no gay bar with me? Sis.
Speaker 2: I mean we've went to several gay parties that Adrian.
Speaker 1: Is DJ and everybody wanted me. Sis, thank you so much. Wow, thank you.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry I was there.
Speaker 1: And this is not with friendship. His friends you say yes and you say zipps. Oh listen, our brand is never yes, and you say no, but.
Speaker 2: Our n is no budge, no but no, but no, but no comma.
Speaker 1: But also no bude because my butt is small.
Speaker 2: But you know whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I put on a pair of pants and everybody was like, oh, those pants are great on you, and I was like, is not enough for you to take them up? Wow? Wow? That's the game. Is not enough for you to take them? Oh wow, Sydney. We got to get you in a class, had to make love to a level. We gotta get you. The Steve Harvey book, Think like a man, act like a what like girl? Do you want me to do? Mom?
Speaker 2: Oh my god?
Speaker 1: Actually I would if you said it differently. That line is actually kind of hot. It was bad we heard it, but now thinking about it, it was actually pretty The delivery it needs deliver. Yeah, you weren't confident in the delivery.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're just saying the lions.
Speaker 1: Wow. Marie and Andrews Podcast.
Speaker 5: With guests.
Speaker 1: Pretty much what happened this this go around? Once again? Well, I'm excited about what's happening for the rest of the year. There are only six months left of the year, and Sydney's gonna get some and I'm gonna keep getting some and I hope that you guys are all getting some also. I was getting some here, getting some here, getting some hit. Also, I feel like we should do a little playlist, like what's your what's your fantasy type playlist for the summer?
Speaker 2: What like songs that get you hyped in like a sexual way, like not slow jams.
Speaker 1: This song you're like, oh, this is this is my alter ego if I was I don't know, stripper or who like that. This is my sash fears. Yeah, gotta god, I got it. We should put that together and post it. I mean, since we got a lot to put together, we gotta put these shirts together. I know that I meant this Toronto show together. We're literally like, if you guys don't fucking make merch, I'm done. I don't want to hear about it anymore. That's how That's how bad it was this go around. They were like, okay, you got you gotta make this show. I mean, also, people are in my dms like, don't forget about the plus sizes, like okay, you know we got y'all, we're gonna have you know, it's gonna be cut and gone, it's gonna be shirts that say cunt and then tests that say gone, and then maybe one that says cut and gone. Yeah right, I like that because I'd wear a shirt that said cunt on it. Yeah, I got. I'd wear that to church. Yeah we do, Okay, I love I love me some cutting.
Speaker 2: Gone.
Speaker 1: See you next Tuesday.
Speaker 2: Jesus, there it is, see you next Tuesday.
Speaker 1: Okay, Senny, anything you want to leave the listeners with before we get out of here, any any positive affirmations or goals that you want to accomplish before the next solo episode. I I want to go buy some better underwear. I think that's where it starts. It's like, I wear a lot of black regular thongs. I need to start wearing sexier underwear. I read in this book that when you when you put on nice underwear for yourself, it makes you It makes you more confident throughout the day. Yeah. Like something about having sexy underwear makes you feel like yeah, wow, like I'm hot today. If anybody from fenty Savage is following the pod, hello, send Sencin to us as well. I'm a thirty two double D may double D. Wow, I'm a thirty two double D. Obviously the butt is small so send sen Sin Yeah, yeah, yeah, send some small panties and some I'm a what am I? I'm a thirty two big c small d I could do that too, can you double d F?
Speaker 2: It's a in a sick well because I have like such a small rip cage.
Speaker 1: That's why listen to this skinny go on girl bragged a tiny rip cage fighting. We're abroad today. It's true. You were on the scooter with Adrian with no bra and this little cropped up. Everybody saw your tits on the on the street. Wow. Wait, gim me, gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme gimme. All right, well we've got to go. I'm super glad that we were able to do this episode today. Sydney and her chits are here and uh they queer and uh Andrew has a microphone. Now that's what we do.
Speaker 4: That's what we're doing. We're playing the song at the end of day episode.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Justin, I'm making it home tonight. Just let me make love to you for the last time, baby, Justine, kissestic case.
Speaker 3: Bye.
Speaker 5: This has been a Forever Dog production Executive produced by Brett Baum, Joe Silio, and Alex Ramsey. For more original podcasts, please visit Foreverdog Podcasts dot com and subscribe to our shows on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts. Keep up with the latest Forever Dog news by following us on Twitter and Instagram at Forever Dog Team, and liking our page on Facebook.