Speaker 1: From Los Angeles, PHP.
Speaker 2: One and only Perez Hilton. Everybody, Welcome to the PHP and a happy New Year to you on Booker of course that would be Perez. A lot happening over the break.
Speaker 1: My brain is racing with so many thoughts. First, a disclaimer, the teas that I'm about to give you is just a goal. We may not get to it all because there's too much show today. However, if we don't get to something, we will talk about it on the Patreon on Thursday. We will definitely though, be talking about Blake Lively and Justin Beldoni, and then also going to try to get to Megan Markle and a lot of controversy around her some surprising Brad and Angelina news Alabama Barker. A lot of people are calling her a liar. I'll explain what's going on there, Justin bieber Ben and Jen, Wendy Williams, Beyonce, the Golden Globes and more. But first, we've been doing this show this year is our tenth year. Wow, it's our ten year anniversary starting this month, and I think one of the reasons people keep coming back to us, well a few our show is actually good and we're always on Well, I don't know about you, but I'm always honest. Sometimes I feel like you're putting on an act. What yes, no, Yes, there's no act here, and that's fine. But I'm always honest, so I have to I'm not gonna cry.
Speaker 2: There's a crying portion of this.
Speaker 1: I was crying just before I went live. Why it's just so exhausting. I got banned from TikTok again. But if any of you had been following me on there and enjoying my exclusive TikTok video or enjoying my live streams, I already set up a new account. If you want to follow me, It's Perez Hilton twenty seven. I'm looking forward. Perez Hilton twenty seven, give it a follow. It's just, you know, I like to be honest. As I just reiterated, I don't have few money in the bank. I'm like the majority of Americans and people worldwide that have to work for a living, and I was really able to monetize TikTok and it helps my family a lot, you know. So it's it's just it's just really sad. But maybe somebody that works at TikTok listens to our show and they'll say, you know what, Yes, whatever happened in twenty twenty happened, But for the past twenty plus times he's not broken any rules.
Speaker 2: Well, is TikTok going to be unplugged or is that not going to happen.
Speaker 1: I believe that they will lose their flimsy appeal to the Supreme Court. They're making this, you know, First Amendment attempt at save us, but I don't think that's strong enough. They should have come out with another legal argument, or multiple legal arguments in addition to the First Amendment. But Donald Trump will say, you know what, I'm gonna give you twelve months to sell to an American company, and then it's totally in TikTok and Bite Dance's hands. They've said repeatedly they cannot and will not sell to an American company. But after they lose their final appeal, because there's no more appealing if they lose to the Supreme Court. After they lose in the Supreme Court, then I think I hope they'll change their mind. It just sucks because you can't monetize Instagram. You can monetize YouTube, and I'm trying to grow my YouTube follow that at Perez Hilton.
Speaker 2: We'll start a new one. And like you said, you don't need a lot of followers, you just need good content.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Perez Hilton, twenty seven, I love you all all right. In other sad news, like actually real sad news, just gonna mention them because I don't really want to talk about it in full, because there's nothing fun or sexy or even really worth talking about. Over the break, the husband of actress Aubrey Plaza died by suicide.
Speaker 2: I didn't know she was married. That's where I would start. I had no idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't know she was married either. They've been married a few years. His name was Jeff Baena, and you know, he was a creative working as a director and a writer and sending light to all of his loved ones.
Speaker 2: And her, she really is like this performance being twenty four to seven actor, you know what I mean. Like she goes on to a talk show, she holds character constantly and it's wild because you really don't get a glimpse inside of her real life, like what's really going on. She's a big basketball fan. Apparently she goes to basketball games. But outside of that, I didn't know a lot about her.
Speaker 1: I mean, I know she's half Latina, That's what I know about her. I think she was on Parks and Recreation that I never watched that show.
Speaker 2: So well, she was on that really great show, the Showtime one with Jennifer Coolidge.
Speaker 1: Oh White Lotus, Yes.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, she was phenomenal.
Speaker 1: So sending positive vibes to all of them, and also in the gay community. Just yesterday it was announced that the very first winner of RuPaul's Drag Race, UK the Vivian, passed away and a lot of queer people are very sad today. So sending all of the Vivian's loved ones and fans light as well. All right, now, let's get to the real let's get to light, let's get to a distraction, let's get to positive stuff. I need our patreon folks to take to the message board on Patreon and fill the both of us in. Because I don't listen to these other shows. I don't really understand what happened. I can't even recap it or have a conversation because I'm not plugged it. I don't know. Apparently there was some drama with Jeff Lewis, the former Bravo personality turned radio host on Sirius XM, and Justin Martindale, who we talked about at one point on our podcast because he had drama with Heather McDonald.
Speaker 2: I replayed the Heather McDonald era just last week, so it seems very timely that we're talking about this, And as a matter of fact, on the message board, I saw all this back.
Speaker 1: And yeah, but I don't know what it is.
Speaker 2: Well, I thought it had to do with the episode that I just pushed.
Speaker 1: No, no, no no, it's just.
Speaker 2: Weird timing that I happened to throw that up with just a couple of days ago. But yeah, I understand their beefing. I couldn't care less podcasters bitching at one another. Good luck, have fun. You're getting mileage out of it. If we could take a shit on other shows and get some mileage out of it, I would love to do it. But I don't care enough to listen to their shitty shows to even have an opinion about what she does. I've been on her show. It's a funck, a total bore. I don't care about him. I barely know who he is. He has a serious show that no one listens to, So who gives a shit. So that's where I stand on all this, But at least I'm giving you two cents.
Speaker 1: I think it has something to do with Jeff Lewis talking smack about Justin Martindale. They had a falling out. I don't know. I do know that Jeff Lewis. I think he's a loose cannon, which makes for interesting listening or watching because you never know what he's gonna say. But he's like a real loose cannon, Like he will talk smack about his boyfriend that he's dating and his friends.
Speaker 2: Like.
Speaker 1: He won't even just talk smack about people he doesn't like. He'll talk smack about people that he likes, which is weird. You shouldn't be doing that about your friends and lovers.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe he's kind of interesting. Who knows. I've never heard of him, never heard the show, have no intentions of listening to the show.
Speaker 1: So on our Patreon message board, please film I'm curious phill us in And also, if you're not signed up to our Patreon, I would love it if you joined at patreon dot com slash Perez Hilton. All right, nice celebrities also had a pretty good Christmas Britney Spears and her son celebrated Christmas together. One of her two sons, Jade and James Sean Preston not so much yet ready to reconcile with his mom, at least publicly. Who knows what's happening behind the scenes. But I'll reiterate what I've said in the past. There might be ulterior motives, which a lot of Brittany fans believe. They're skeptical. They think, oh, child support payments have stopped, this kid is just using his mother for money. But I believe that Brittany needs her children. I think it will only be a good thing. And she's got the money to support him, so it's gonna help her. Then let it happen.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know if it's going to help her. I don't know if that's the right play on it.
Speaker 1: I do think it'll help her.
Speaker 2: I just think it makes her feel better.
Speaker 1: I think it'll help her. I really, I really believe that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think there's anything going to change the trajectory of her state of mind. But whatever she seems happy, is what I'll say.
Speaker 1: If she had been engaging in substance abuse.
Speaker 2: Oh, in that regard.
Speaker 1: Yes, having her son or sons in her life might help her. That's what I meant.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, I did see some video of the kid like opening a present or something, and she's got this weird voice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I saw that one. And then he like he's like, oh shit, I gotta say thanks mom. Like there was like an awkward pause there. Oh thanks so much. Yeah.
Speaker 2: It was so weird and enjoyable at the same time.
Speaker 1: Oh goodness. And she also got some injury over the holiday. She's always getting injured and having some drama. It's just exhausting. Also, Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez got together for a little Christmas gift exchange, just the two of them, not their children, which I just still find so weird. I don't get it. If they were gonna talk divorce because they're still not divorce, they could have done that by email, by text, by zoom, not in person, and not giving each other Christmas gifts. Like, I don't get it. I guess I should be happy. You know, the split did seem very acrimonious, and they're in a peaceful place now. But you can be peaceful with somebody without meeting up with them and giving them a fucking Christmas gift.
Speaker 2: They don't have kids together. Yeah that's the thing. Yes, it's odd that they can't fully separate, but you know, this is a relationship that's spawned decades, so maybe it's a little confusing. I still go back to I think she put her foot down when it came to him drinking or abusing drugs or whatever it is, and said, hey, this is what it is. I still love you, but I cannot go on with you. And I think it's as simple as that. And there's still a lot of love there, yea, and whatever. Maybe they'll figure something out, maybe they won't. Our listeners on the message board, I guess Entertainment tonight did some retrospect of Ben and Jen and I'm all over it apparently so people were taking screenshots and cool to me, So I'll send a couple to you.
Speaker 1: Well, that was my theory as well. I think I shared it before you did, just saying.
Speaker 2: I think that was my original theory for years now. What's been going on with them? But whatever, we'll never know.
Speaker 1: Also on Christmas Day, Beyonce it took to Netflix to perform at the NFL game, one of the two that day, the one in Texas, and first of all, I thought she was sensational. I personally think this was the best I've ever seen Beyonce on television, even though as a fan I enjoyed her Coachella performance.
Speaker 2: That's where I was going to go. I think that was the best performance I've ever seen when it comes to a musical act. That was mesmerizing.
Speaker 1: Her top three performances are Coachella, the super Bowl, and now this. What I loved about this is that there were so many layers to it. I feel like technically she's never been better. Everything from the vocals that were flawless and live, not a single hiccup, to the choreography, the hairography, the costuming, everything was a hundred on one hundred. And I also loved that I learned afterwards there was so much historical context to what she did. She was paying homage to black cowboys and black history and even biblical history as well. It was so deep and rich with just so much. That's why I loved it the most of all she's done. And also there was the added element of her daughter and just everything. I just thought it was sensational and listen the Coachella and super Bowl were also sensational. But in my opinion is this is the best she's ever done, and she did it without including hits. It was just the entire new album.
Speaker 2: I really enjoyed the fact that there weren't a lot of bells and whistles. This wasn't a fully produced super Bowl.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about? There was tons of bells and whistles.
Speaker 2: There wasn't huge staging.
Speaker 1: There wasn't there was what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: But there wasn't. There really wasn't, you know, a car coming out. Most of it was on the field. If you compared what it cost to do a super Bowl halftime show, it was stripped down and I would say it was better than eighty percent of all of the super Bowl halftime shows. I thought it was phenomenal. I loved when post Malone came out. I loved the creativity of the Levi's vehicle truck whatever that was that rolled out. And I loved seeing her daughter and that warmth there, that connection there. I agree with you. I think it's one of the best TV performances that nobody saw coming super Bowl halftime show. Everybody's like, Oh, what's going to happen to the Super Bowl halftime show. This was a terrible game that was a blowout that no one was really watching in the first place. You hopefully saw it online, but I thought it was great as wells fantastic.
Speaker 1: I watched Beyonce online. Thankfully Netflix uploaded the entire thing onto YouTube. Did you watch it live?
Speaker 2: I did, I was watching the game.
Speaker 1: Was there any buffering issue? No.
Speaker 2: Netflix has done a pretty good job thus far with their football coverage, so it's the future. I'm really sick and tired of trying to figure out where every game is. Like, I think the Steelers play this weekend on Amazon. They stink, by the way, got to hate this team. I think the team to beat this year will be the Lions. But we shall see Lions Ravens. That's my prediction for the Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: Wait, not the Chiefs.
Speaker 2: No? Why Well? I believe the Ravens are going to murder the Steelers this weekend and they're going to get that monkey off their back. And I think they're going to roll right into the AFC Championship and I believe they're gonna be there for the Super Bowl. I don't know if they're gonna win. There's too much talent on that Lions team. I mean, they just they're so talented. Go Detroit. They've never won. This is the best season they've ever had thus far. So I hope they get in that city could use it.
Speaker 1: I still think the Chiefs are going to pull it through. It's the Taylor Swift effect.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. The Chiefs just it's wild. They're not that good and yet they you know, they have you know, they tied for the best record of the NFL. So who knows.
Speaker 1: We'll see from Christmas to New Year's. Jennifer Lopez again. After celebrating Christmas in Los Angeles, she went over to Aspen, where all the really rich people go, and she spent some time with Kevin Costner. Now it wasn't a one on one date. It wasn't just the two of them, like Mariah Carey and Anderson Park. They also were an Aspen, just the two of them going out to dinner. Although reports claim that Mariah and Anderson are just friends and collaborators and have been working on something together, So take that for what it is. It could be spinned, it could be the truth. But while Jalo and Kevin Costner might just be friends. I think she might be trying to woo him. I think she's ready to move on.
Speaker 2: No, Nah, it's not her speed. She's not a bounce around date different people kind of person.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about. You said she was in the past.
Speaker 2: He is old as fuck. I just don't see it. I don't even see it one percent. I believe it's two famous people that were in the room at the same time, and he's probably fascinated by her and she him, and I think it's that's the end of it. But the posting of all the pictures bikini pictures.
Speaker 1: Up, Yeah, that was designed to get Kevin Costner's attention, I think.
Speaker 2: I don't think so. I think it's designed to fill some hole that's inside of her that she constantly seeks out and feels the need to fill up with this attention she constantly needs online. You're fifty five years old, you got a bikinian on an aspect. It's just like it's the holidays.
Speaker 3: Put it away, just take a break, That's what I would say. You're in the freezing is cold place in the fucking world, and you're out there. I got a bikini on an ass but New Year, same old fucking bikini pictures, Like, come on, it's just played out.
Speaker 1: I love it obviously, Yeah, I don't get it. Speaking of New Year's, given everything that these girls went through in twenty twenty four, I was happy to see this. Ditty's daughters were spotted vacationing in Saint Bart's where all the really rich people go as well, it's Aspen, or it's Saint Bart's or who knows where else, And hopefully you know their dad did a good job of hiding his money so that they can have access to it.
Speaker 2: Well, clearly they do because they're there, Yeah, where they're running up a credit card Belle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I keep thinking about that one lawyer in Texas, Tony Busby, and the one hundred and twenty lawsuits like that could bankrupt him possibly, Like I don't know, we'll see. Obviously, Ditty's still going to be a big story in twenty twenty five. But before we get to the big story of the break Blake Lively and Justin Baldoni, let's briefly talk Golden Globes. First, a quick fashion moment My best dressed for me, Zendaya Slade just gorgeous, I mean it helps that she's just gorgeous and so petite and just looks like a model, and everything, the hair, the makeup, the dress, the jewelry, flawless. I loved it. My second favorite was Emma Stone, who debuted a bold new look, a pixie haircut, very Mia Pharaoh in the sixties reminiscent. Did you see her? I did, Yeah, loved her. A couple of other interesting things. Timothy Chalomey went with Kylie Jenner. Saw that they're definitely together and this is just a room re y'all. I don't know if it's true. I wish it were true. I would love for this to be true. There's a rumor that Kylie Jenner is pregnant. I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I would love that they look happy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're definitely not breaking up anytime soon, So congrats to them. Also shout out to Nicky Glazer. I thought she was was like a home run A plus sensational, so impressed, and she worked so hard to nail it. I heard that she was doing so many shows and testing out her material to make sure that she nailed it. I heard that she didn't even have a writer's room she had two writers rooms, two different writers rooms, so that they could each be bouncing ideas so that she could get the best material possible. I thought she was sensational. Did you like her?
Speaker 2: I would say she was a bee a bee because Ricky Gervais will always be the line.
Speaker 1: I thought she was on his level. Actually, I thought she was better because the Ricky ger.
Speaker 2: Let me explain it. Let me done that better than Ricky Gervase.
Speaker 1: Let me explain why. I think the Ricky Gervais model of really in a slightly mean way mocking the celebrity is kind of over and she was able to playfully have fun with them without being mean.
Speaker 2: Well, I do understand that, and I get that, and I would never want somebody to do somebody else's thing. But you asked me, if I have to compare what I liked more versus what I saw, I'm gonna say Ricky Gervais was the best ever to do it. He was absolutely no holds barred. He created a genre of roasting these people. It was beyond impressive to me. Knowing her comedy, I feel that she was doing something she doesn't usually do, and that is holding back where she had to work very hard to make nice jokes where she would typically just rip someone's head.
Speaker 1: Off, but they were still very funny. I thought she was hilarious.
Speaker 2: Hey, I'm still giving her a bee. Okay, I'm not saying she sucked. I thought she was just fine. I thought that was she even Tina Fey and what's her face.
Speaker 1: Left Amy Poehler.
Speaker 2: I thought she was she was completely acceptable. It's an award show. I could hardly care. As a matter of fact, I watched the intro where she came out and did her stand up, which felt a little long, to be honest with you, and I went right to watching the Lions Vikings game right after that, So I kind of popped in and out for an award every now and again. But I was making dinner in the midst of all of it. But it was absolutely fine. I think it's perfect for the people that are still the twelve people that are still watching award shows. I think she was absolutely perfect for that. If you're asking my opinion, Ricky Gervais is the king, that's all.
Speaker 1: All right. A couple of not going to talk too much more golden globes, but just a couple interesting moments. I believe This might be the end of Ariana Grande's awards season. She did not win the co star of Selena Gomez and Emilia Petez Zoe Saldana one and a lot of people might make the same argument for Selena Gomez that she won't get nominated for an Oscar. But unlike Ariana Grande, Selena has already picked up awards this awards season. She got an award at can Her performance has already been regarded as better, some might say, by you know, according to critics and their peers, than Ariana Grande's. And like I said, I didn't love Ariana and Wicked, so there's that. And I would say perhaps the best moment for me, although I have not seen this movie, was Demi Moore winning and her acceptance speech and having this moment, you know, forty plus years into her career. Congratulations to her. I did go see one of the buzzed about movies, The Last show Girl, with Pamela Anderson, and she got nominated also, and she was good. She here's the thing, she gave the best performance that she could give and I applaud that, and she was good. But I don't think, you know, if a different actress would have done it, might have done a better job. That doesn't mean that Pamela Anderson was bad. And then when you stack her up against these other actresses, it's enjoyable. I give that last Showgirl movie a solid B minus.
Speaker 2: She was up against real movie stars too. Yeah, I mean even Angelina Jolie did not win that category. Yeah, so it's pretty wild.
Speaker 1: All right, Blake Lively and Justin Baldoni, I would like to thank these two people for keeping me very busy over the holidays. I don't mind working. I need to work, and I'm grateful to work. So extra special things to Justin Baldoni for mentioning me in his lawsuit against the New York Times.
Speaker 2: That was unbelievable. Now I saw it without Perez. Maybe you had posted about it, but I didn't see a Perez posting. I saw it on my own, which was great.
Speaker 1: So I was mentioned in the lawsuit in a negative light.
Speaker 2: Which I know you love.
Speaker 1: No, Yeah, the thing is a lot of Maybe perhaps most people, normal people might not love it. I fucking loved it. I know you do. I loved it. I made a video about it. I was smiling. It was I found out about it on January the first, I'm like, this is gonna be a great year. It was the best way to wake up on the new Year. So I believe I've said it on the podcast before. I know I've said this multiple times. I've said that my lawyer and Justin Baldoni's lawyer is the same person. If I haven't said it on the podcast, I have said it in videos. I've said it repeated.
Speaker 2: I've never said that before. I don't believe here. I don't think I've heard this.
Speaker 1: So I've said it multiple times. I just haven't said it every single fucking time I made a video, you know, because I've been making a lot of content about these two, and because my lawyer has not given me any information. He hasn't leaked me jack shit, he hasn't influenced me in any way. In fact, if you've been following my coverage and my thoughts on everything Justin Baldoni and Blake Lively and you listen to me on this show, so here is what has happened. I don't like to use the words team Blake or team Justin for myself. I know that a lot of people out there do, and you know, sometimes I'll use that terminology when doing Instagram polls. But when the news first started to come out during the promotion of the movie, I was sympathetic towards Justin Baldoni based on what I was hearing, and then I was going back and forth, but I was starting to get more sympathetic to Blake Lively, especially you know, oh.
Speaker 2: The cast, that's where we had left it on this show. If we're putting a pin in it?
Speaker 1: Did we not talk about her complaint?
Speaker 2: Yes, we got to the complaint and then you shifted gears and I'm just catching everybody else up. You were complete. I believe her, yes exactly. I was like, no, I still don't.
Speaker 1: Yes, there we go so fast forward to her complaint, and I was fully on board with team Blake. Okay, I have the same fucking lawyer as Justin Baldoni. But I was like, uh, I believe I've read this thing in full. I believe her.
Speaker 2: Perez believes everything that said. He really does. He It's just proof right there. You can lie to Perez and he'll take your lie and spread it like wildfire. And not only will he spread it, he will take it at word. He'll take it at face value. Now here comes the receipt truck. I'll let you take it from there.
Speaker 1: She It seemed like, Okay, here's my thing. Listen.
Speaker 2: Seemed like listen because you're gullible. No, you're gullible. You don't poke holes in anything.
Speaker 1: No, No, I did poke holes.
Speaker 2: You did not. We all listen to this.
Speaker 1: This is what I believe. I even said this in the podcast as well.
Speaker 2: I said, well, you did say both things can be true, and hold space for that. You did say that, and I'll give you credit for that.
Speaker 1: Also, I believe I said on the podcast everything that she alleged in her complaint, and then during the break it became more than a complaint. She actually filed a lawsuit against Justin Baldoni in New York. I said, these things that she is alleging, and the receipts that she included, which we've then learned were edited and not with full context. Okay, we'll get back to that. But I said everything that she's included in here, all of the allegations that she's made. There were cast and crew that witnessed these things that will be testifying in a court room.
Speaker 2: And I immediately poked poles on that and said, look, she's the A lister. What did you think was going to happen?
Speaker 1: But, like I said, I'm not gonna lie under oath. The cast and crew are going to tell the truth at a trial.
Speaker 2: Right, Okay, depending on what's asked of them. Did this happen? Yes? Now could that be without context construed another way? Yes? The bottom line is both of these pukes should be thrown in jail for wasting everyone's time. Oh no, I love what I'll say to this, both of them, because wasting the court's time with this frivolous nonsense is pathetic. At this point, that is exactly where we all should land on this. She's completely full of shit, She's lost all credibility. I don't know what he is. A B list director, that god, his movie robbed from him by a actor and her husband. Those are the things that I think that happen. And I find them both to be culpable in both ways at times.
Speaker 1: How do you find him to be culpable?
Speaker 2: I don't know if everything he said and did was appropriate. I don't know if there's a handbook. I don't know the regulations of how you're supposed to present things to actors, or when you're conversing about should this guy be into porn or whatever his it's impossible to know or tell. But the thing is, at the end of the day, you made a bad movie. It's what I said from the beginning. Walk away from the third and just move on. She has done nothing but doug a giant, fucking crater size hole of hate for herself. You go online and you any if there's a posting about it, you just read the comments. They're all killing her. I would say ninety nine percent of the comments are killing her. This was a bad move by her.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So if you're justin Baldoni, though, and your reputation has been tarnished so severely.
Speaker 2: I think the guy wasn't going to do anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's the one that filed the complaint.
Speaker 2: I think he was trying to take my advice. I think he was trying to say, Hey, this didn't work enough, I need to have a career. Let's just move on. And she just fucking itching at it and itching at it and trying to prove I was right. I was right.
Speaker 1: It's just like, without.
Speaker 2: Context, you can make anything seem like you want to make it, and that's exactly what I think she tried to do and failed miserably, And that's the bottom line. But she pushed him, and I do get your point, like what's he supposed to do? Because at some point he's like, all right, you want to do this, here's the fucking receipts.
Speaker 1: You're wrong, here's some good tea. These are just my theories. I don't know if these are facts. Okay. As I've said on the podcast many times, I sadly am too familiar with the legal system in the United States. I've bitterly paid my lawyer, Brian Friedman, way too much money. I am. I know how things work.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: If this were a normal situation with two normal people that had a disagreement on a film set, ninety five percent of the time it would be settled out of court. But I believe that Ryan Reynolds, who is easily worth if I had to guess, to make five hundred million dollars if not.
Speaker 2: Moment I got a billion that boost mobile thing or whatever, that cricket or whatever the fuck he sold, he got like a.
Speaker 1: Billion dollars, plus his liquor company and all of his.
Speaker 2: Acting, the football team that he owns.
Speaker 1: I was being safe and conservative. Okay, billions, Okay, fine, okay, great, let's say them. He's a billionaire. I believe that he's bankrolling his wife's legal bills, which are expensive. And in her lawsuit, she didn't just sue him. She sued him Justin Baldoni. She sued the crisis pr expert, his publicist. She also sued his production company. And you may not know this, the co founder of Wayfarer, Justin Baldoni's production company is this guy named Steve Sarawitz, who is a billionaire. And I believe that Steve Sarawitz is paying all of Justin Baldoni's legal bills. So I think this might actually go to trial, or multiple.
Speaker 2: Trials, because there's so much money involved.
Speaker 1: Because they have unlimited resources, because there's no incentive to settle out of court.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, I get that because look, she's dug in and believes, she believes everything she says is it is probably her reality. She's a whack job, she's an actor. They're all fucking whack jobs. And I believe she's so dug in she wants to prove this to everyone. It's gonna be hard with the receipts that we've now seen, yes, and that supposedly are still out there. Like I said, you made a bad fucking movie. Just walk away from people would forget about it. I'd already forgotten about this. At the end of the day. You just remember the names. You don't remember why you like them or dislike them. But she should have just moved on. Now she's got the stink on her forever.
Speaker 1: Let's go over quickly some of the highlights and allegations and rewind for a second. I was mentioned in the lawsuit in a negative way. Justin Baldoni during the release of the movie, I'll be real quick. I'll be real quick, and then we'll get to everything else on the Patreon Okay, Justin Baldoni during the release of It ends with Us, he was clearly monitoring everything traditional media and social media as well, and he saw an article that I posted. He texted my article to Melissa Nathan the crisis peace. You are expert, and she responded back saying he's a loser, he's a troll. Nobody pays attention to him, he doesn't make any headlines. And then boom on January first, I'm making a lot of headlines. I'm on News Nation talking about this, and I've still got it. This is our tenth year of the podcast and my twenty first year as Perez Hilton, So twenty one years later, I've still fucking got it.
Speaker 2: Well, anybody that says that you're not relevant or you're a troll that has so many adjectives for you, I'm gonna go ahead and jump in and call boshity. Okay. I think you still get under a lot of people's skin, and I think that's a good thing, and I'd continue to lean into it if I was you. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So a few of the things that were really eye opening in Justin Baldoni's complain against The New York Times. He's suing them for two hundred and fifty million dollars because they got all of the information from Blake Lively team and they didn't fact check any of her allegations.
Speaker 2: Really, according to him.
Speaker 1: In his lawsuit, you know, they just ran with her account of things and even include and this is what's wild, right, The New York Times says, we had thousands of pages of documents from texts and emails to more information. Well, why didn't you dump that all? Or why didn't you at least what you included in your article? Why didn't you include the unedited versions on the web. I understand that in print you have less space, but online you could include an entire textics change with additional in critical information. For example, there were multiple instances where Justin Baldoni included the full receipts, where his publicists and the crisis pr expert repeatedly said, we did not plant this, I didn't do this. This all happened organically. That was their private communications, okay. And he also told people that he worked with. There was one conversation with editors, a conversation with the publicist and crisis expert. We've got to take the high road. I don't want to be nasty to her, et cetera, et cetera. You know, and her whole allegation was it was retaliation. It was an orchestrated smear campaign against me. And it seems after reading his lawsuit and the unedited and the more information, that that did not happen. So I'm sorry. I know a lot of you wanted us to talk Megan Markle. We will get to Megan Marco on the Patreon. This is the year that you will sign up for the Patreon We need you to patreon dot com slash Perez Hilton. We will talk Megan Markle. We will talk Alabama Barker, we will talk Wendy Williams. We will talk Justin and Haley. We will get to Brandelina, Lily Allen, and a lot more.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 1: Our Patreon show this week will be juicy. I appreciate everybody that listens, truly, truly. If you get I know that money's tight and I'm being very sincere. If you don't join, I truly appreciate you, especially if you've been writing with us for so long. Thank you. It's our tenth year. We're still doing this. I'm still having fun. I still tolerate my co host like a family member. He's like a family member to me. So let's take some calls.
Speaker 4: One call, Hi, guys, it's Casey from Indiena. You guys talk about the Taylor Swifts birthday party, splash rap party, whatever it was, and I was surprised you guys didn't talk about how people are speculating that Brittany ma Holmes on her Instagram it really looks like she or whoever her team or whoever photoshop Taylor's hands and people are speculating that there's an engagement ring on her finger and they like try to cover it up. I was curious about your thoughts on that, and also like, obviously, I feel like we are heading down the road of a Taylor Swift Travis Kelsey engagement. Do you think it's going to be? I don't know. I'm just so curious how it all plays out. I always felt like with Joe, if they were to have been gotten serious that to get married. I thought for a long time, maybe they secretly got married and then tell anybody. And I think that, obviously that would be the opposite.
Speaker 1: Here, as I've said repeatedly, or maybe I didn't because I don't remember what the fuck I say. I believe we're not going to get a Taylor Swift and Travis Kelsey engagement. I believe they've already been engaged, and we're going to get a wedding. It's going to be a surprise wedding, and they're going to invite all of their friends to a birthday party or a Fourth of July party, and it'll actually be their wedding. Oh, that's what's going to happen. I think, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I kind of feel that getting married is a big deal and you wouldn't want it to be so surprised. I think they've put a lot of time into.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they will, and it'll be a surprise to everybody except for the wedding planner.
Speaker 2: Who don't want to get the press involved in everything else. So I do understand that because that would be quite the the pain in the ass. But as with the photoshopping of there, if she had a ring on somewhere, trust me, there'd be a photo of it. Yeah, there really would be. At that party. If she had a ring on, there'd be a photo of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: All right. Eight hundred and seven two one five is our number. We get back together on Thursday for another Patreon show. Happy New Year to everybody
Speaker 1: Happy New Year, everyone,