Speaker 1: Look, may oh, I see you my own look over there is that the culture?
Speaker 2: Yeah goodness, wow, lost cult.
Speaker 1: Dang dong lost culturistas calling.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, tell them what you're chomping on and just do one because there's Missifonio girlies who could get upset. Well, it's impossible to just do one with Chicago style because you won't give you the caramel and the treader.
Speaker 1: Hello, chase, everyone out there, Here we go. I got two, I got one to eat. And this is it.
Speaker 2: This is it Cook County Classic, Garrett popcorn chops. This is the ship they have at O'Hair. This is as classic. This is a Chicago Asvin, This is as Chicago as their name on every bad these lips is gonna be Garrett Oh.
Speaker 1: A Chicago tradition. She twenteen forty nine.
Speaker 2: I can I say I've not been back to Chicago since pre pandemic. Oh, I forget Vin, No, I forgot I am a Chicago grow a Chicon. I'm a Chicon.
Speaker 1: What excuse me? It's a Chicon. No, I wouldn't say that. Remember, remember, okay.
Speaker 2: Chicago in the nineties. Let's just I want to bring her guest into this. Obviously, she's Chicago. Yes, well yes, bulls Oprah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean, and I will name a third thing. Well home alone.
Speaker 2: I mean home alone, you did it, and this is a great tribute to one Miss Catherine O'Hara.
Speaker 1: Of course.
Speaker 2: But yeah, you know, I I go every year, so I think I'm a little spoiled.
Speaker 1: You are, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: I go there at least once a year, actually because I tore in December, which, by the way, nobody does Christmas like Chicago, and I'm sorry New York. Yeah, but there's like a there's like a corporate feel in the way that New York does Christmas buildings. Yeah, I say this as the expert, and then you go to Chicago and it's just much more lived in.
Speaker 1: It's much more like real Christmas. You can tell everything. All the lights are kind of thrown up there. We're going to the Wiener Circle and there's a little too much of them, you know. I mean, there was no corporate voice to rain it in.
Speaker 2: Can I say the craziest New Year's I've ever had?
Speaker 1: Talk about it?
Speaker 2: Chicago, going from Berlin rip to scarlet people throwing up in the streets.
Speaker 1: Me and Sam Taggart circa twenty twelve.
Speaker 2: Wow blasting the super Sonic Racing soundtrack. The Sonic the Hedgehog soundtrack is full of house classics.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no one ever.
Speaker 2: When I put on my video game, I want to hear those club classics.
Speaker 1: Little Culture number eight.
Speaker 2: When I'm put on my video game, I want to hear those club classics. Anyway, Oh my god, I'm sorry. So our guests just gifted us these gorgeous garrett and it.
Speaker 1: Lit you up.
Speaker 2: I am so Chicago. I'm activated with Chicago. Best summers, best summers in the country are in Chicago.
Speaker 1: Let's go. Let's go the song. Oh I love Chicago so much. Let's put me in Chanel in Chicago. I have not been able to stop singing the song. Put mew singing now. It's got to be a Record of the Year nominee. Oh that's interesting. I'm going to talk about it at some point on the pod. What we are going to talk about at this point the pod is our guest. Wow, she is.
Speaker 2: I remember I remember meeting her also pre pandemic and being like this fucking girl. Yet this met her in Chicago because she opened up for me on tour. Love absolutely brought the house down at the VIC Theater in Chicago, one of my favorite theaters in Chicago, And basically it was love at first sight.
Speaker 1: I was love at first sight. She's a Chicon, Chicago Chicon. Well, actually we're going to move past this.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to mention the first time I heard the term Chai town, Yeah, was which is also is it shy or Chai that? So then there's a show on Showtime called called the Chai, the Chi the Shy, but I thought it might have been called the Shi. Well, we're not really the experts here. We have an expert. We have an expert here. Her solo show is coming out March seventeen. Factics Day Margaret Reatye. It has a beautiful stret Sure they want to talk about it really shines a light on live, laugh, love culture. Thank Fully Thankfully by Journey, she hosts literally life changing.
Speaker 1: Is that what it's called? Thankfully No journeys song is called.
Speaker 2: Faithfully Sorryfully not to be confused with traders, with traders wait, faithful Absolutely, this is all stuff we're gonna get clarified by our guest who's also an expert on Journey an Express Journey. She is a chi Icon. A chicon. I can't wait for her to clear this up. March seventeenth, check it out YouTube and upright Citizens Brigade distributors. Come on, everyone, please welcome Matthew.
Speaker 3: That is so crazy to hear those words. This feels the words of your name. Yeah, my own name coming out of your mouths.
Speaker 1: Andy Cohen's about to blurt your name.
Speaker 4: Out, I say, when that happens.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you're going behind the bar. So is this happening Wednesday night?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but tonight when this comes out and this comes out, or we will.
Speaker 4: Come out later, it'll come out Sunday.
Speaker 2: See, no problem. So sorry everyone anymore, watch what happens.
Speaker 4: Preta's tired.
Speaker 1: You know he's got kids.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know about that.
Speaker 1: That's about the kids.
Speaker 3: It's shy, thank you. They say shyrish, which my dad really doesn't like.
Speaker 4: But the shy. My brother was a set deck on the shy.
Speaker 2: Oh my, it's called the shy, the shy, not the so do people ever call it the shy?
Speaker 1: You're y'all are lord of the rings.
Speaker 4: That is, that is we should start saying, you should.
Speaker 1: Start saying that.
Speaker 4: Then, of course there was.
Speaker 1: The bad thing.
Speaker 4: People would say hi Iraq when because.
Speaker 3: They were of course, of course, well, people have to make everything bad a little bit. Of course, it's actually coaching number nine.
Speaker 2: People have to make everything bad a little bit, not Chicago, including the person that told me to get a new hairstyle today.
Speaker 1: But let's talk about that. I don't. I just this is my hair.
Speaker 4: It's thin. What do you want from me?
Speaker 2: Well, first I just take issue with you need Okay, so I brought up Maggie's amazing. I just want to really shine a line on this because it really kind of helped shift to the paradigm a little bit for me. It was you were you and John Early were talking about bean soup theory. So do you want to explain what bean soup theory is?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: So now I understand that it's an actual video girl posted on TikTok for a recipe for bean soup. Of course, Okay, we all love now. I'm not a bean girl.
Speaker 4: Do you guys like being I love beans? I love any suit.
Speaker 3: My dad is, oh, really you need to hang out with my dad?
Speaker 1: Your anti bean.
Speaker 4: And it's the battle between me and my dad every day.
Speaker 1: I see the battle.
Speaker 2: What's because you need to be eating beans, white bean lentil. No, you can't talk about this. You can't talk about this.
Speaker 4: I can't talk about beans with the bean soup theory.
Speaker 1: Y's talk about the bean supit theory. Well, so a.
Speaker 3: Woman it was like, here's my rescue for bean soup. First comment, I don't like being that's it was me.
Speaker 1: Yeah and so.
Speaker 3: But the good thing I will say is I was talking about the bean soup theory and this video and someone compted, you need a new hairstyle. And then people right away were like, this is what she's talking exact and I.
Speaker 2: Said, thank you, which is the thing of Like, so, then this isn't for you.
Speaker 1: It's not for you. There's the entirety of human thought out there on the Internet. You can just keep swiping.
Speaker 3: Or send it to the group chat, right, so this I hate beans and they're probably gonna ignore it anyway because it's so stupid.
Speaker 2: Well, you send it to the group chat so they can tell you what to think. Yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: What I mean. It's like, hey, I wasn't sure of an opinion. What do you guys think?
Speaker 2: And then they the group chat will always have a strong opinion that will go dr under ten the.
Speaker 1: Group chat will always have a strong opinion.
Speaker 3: I'm already loving that we have so many rules of culture, and I'm gonna I listened to this. This means a lot to me because I listened to at my desk at my job in.
Speaker 2: Chiago, in Chicago, in Chicago, and shoot, I'm Chicago the shy, the shy.
Speaker 1: Did you have to eliminate an accent?
Speaker 4: Did I have to? It comes out sometimes about the South.
Speaker 2: I guess, Okay, I shouldn't say did you have to eliminate an accent? Because I don't hear it all, like when you have a strong one. But it depends on Like if I'm with my family a lot, my mom.
Speaker 1: Is like, we're one of the jewels. It's huge.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what, uh huh? Can I can I even point out? I'm sorry, I don't. I don't mean to make you self conscious, even my mom my mom? Yeah, can I say?
Speaker 1: I love Midwestern? I love it.
Speaker 3: I almost picked different my culture, but then I freaked out. Washed the culture of the Midwest.
Speaker 2: We don't talk about cheese balls or whatever, or cheese balls, the big thing of cheeseballs. I'm reducing. I'm bastardizing Midwest culture. Here's we're so sweet, we'd love it. First of all, I went to I now occasionally will go to Grand Rapids, Michigan love because that's where Henry and Ethan live, remember Henry anything. Of course, it's all it's all coming out, but they live out there now and they have the most lovely little life in Grand Rapti's Michigan, and I and everyone is It's true what they say, kindness rains.
Speaker 1: Of course, my mind is like rain.
Speaker 4: I think like there's little life remember that.
Speaker 3: What's Yeah, carry started before so long as a trend that I think people just show like that eating dinner.
Speaker 1: See, and it wasn't Midwest.
Speaker 4: No, it was all over TikTok.
Speaker 1: Where were you? I don't really do TikTok. I no longer have one.
Speaker 4: Because they'll tell you to change your hair, because I'll tell you to change your hair.
Speaker 2: But you, I think I feel like you have a you have a claim and like a dominance over it.
Speaker 3: I yeah, because at some point it's just like I'm older, I'm I'm we're all the same age.
Speaker 2: I think, right, yeah, we're all metal forces.
Speaker 3: Years and I'm just like it's I'm feel like you're so millennial about it. It's like, yeah, I am a millennia, right, I'm not gonna be millennial.
Speaker 2: The use of mali is like a bad one, Like come on, because it really happened like that. Yeah, sure, it's I'm hoping now it's at the stage where it's like people are kind of tired of it. But right, well, I I can't wait. No, it's it happens like that because as soon as you could put the word elder in front of it and had a sustinct.
Speaker 4: On it, right, elder millennial.
Speaker 2: So so like eventually you'll say like elder Z or elder gen z or some such you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: You didn't have elder gen X. No you didn't. Can I say?
Speaker 2: This is a less last singer's fault? What are your special? Is called elder millennial? And one of her many specials is called that, And I had never heard that before, and I was like, elder millennial.
Speaker 4: I opened for her once, I'll give her a call.
Speaker 1: We give her a call.
Speaker 2: Marguerite is the title of your special? Full name, that's my full name. It's my grandma's name French Irish for Irish. Yeah, but it's definitely a French name.
Speaker 1: Although what's the story there?
Speaker 3: That's a what did my grandma woes? She have to I guess her? What were her parents of too? Of course that we have one of those little things in my house that like says me and my two brothers names, and then like where it's from and the flower associated and like what it means, but mine says Spanish, says Marguerite to Spanish. Okay, oh interesting, it's royal and pearl and royal pearl and in friendship means daisy.
Speaker 1: In friendship means royal daisy, royal.
Speaker 3: Pearl in French, you know, just means daisy. Yeah, that it describes. And then it's like my brother Bart, my brother Liam.
Speaker 2: Me talk about the brothers because they co directed, they co.
Speaker 3: Directed my special because I was really like, I want someone because it's it's just about me. So I was like, I want someone who knows me and someone who's not afraid to be real with me.
Speaker 4: And they're not at all, but they should be a little bit more.
Speaker 3: I do have to say this about my brother Liam, is that he's the middle one, the taller, one six seven six seven, you know, sorry, of course he when you first got us now bon Yang. He said he was telling everyone in tell you from Aurora, Colorado, Colorado. My brother, we are Aurora, Illinois, which is a suburb of Chicago.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 3: He's going to everyone who's going the new sn L guy from Chicago. He's telling everyone he meets another Chicago comedian.
Speaker 1: We're so proud.
Speaker 5: Ye.
Speaker 2: Some days someone goes, he's from Colorado.
Speaker 3: My brother goes what I've been telling everyone for years at bon Yang is Chicago guy. I was accepting it because I was like, it's weird. He never did Chicago comedy, but maybe he just went right to he.
Speaker 1: Is kind of a Chicon.
Speaker 4: You are a Chican. I never have heard that, but I really liked that.
Speaker 2: I made it up today on the way over here because I was thinking, oh wow, she's a Chicago icon.
Speaker 3: Chicone called me a Chicago fried comedian once and I ran with.
Speaker 1: That Chicago Fried pride comedian.
Speaker 4: Yes, what does it mean?
Speaker 1: We don't know. We don't know, totally Chicago fried comedian.
Speaker 4: You're in New York.
Speaker 1: I think we're New York grilled. New York. Oh interesting grilled?
Speaker 4: You are New York grilled.
Speaker 1: I'm poached. I'm bland as. Oh, that's not true.
Speaker 2: It's people love poached people post.
Speaker 1: I get it. Poached is cute. Sometimes I never get it.
Speaker 4: You hate it, you're trying to stick up for it.
Speaker 2: Poached is good when you're like making soup, because you're you're kind of poaching. We'll just like a poach breast a chicken moment.
Speaker 4: And what's the difference between that and basting.
Speaker 2: Basting is like you're taking the juices and just like re sort of applying it to the protein or the roast.
Speaker 1: No, no, my god. Interesting?
Speaker 3: Interesting, I would I've loved Top Chefs so much and I love watching these people and I'm just like, I could never do anything they're doing.
Speaker 2: And I'm going, that's disgusting. You're disgusting.
Speaker 1: Can I ask you a question? Please?
Speaker 2: Everyone becomes an expert. Do And with that in mind, do you miss Padma? And what do you think about the culinary cup?
Speaker 4: Wait? What's the culinary show?
Speaker 1: It's a say actually her new show, which like is Top Chef but not.
Speaker 4: I didn't and I was watching.
Speaker 2: It and the trailer for it, and I was like, I mean, of course, I'm like all in because and it's this and I also missed on Top Chef. All love and respect to Kristen Kish who was amazing. It's just just was a little on Top Chef. Yeah, of course.
Speaker 1: She definitely was like what are you doing?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Her delivery style was like did you always fuck up? Is this how you cook it? Poachdag?
Speaker 4: Is this a different culture thing?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: Right? Right?
Speaker 2: But but what do you think of this? Like that there's a new Top Chef that is Top Chef but's not Top.
Speaker 4: So then was there drama?
Speaker 3: She want to come back and they were like, oh honey, I don't think so.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't think yoda coda. Oh honey, I don't think so. I don't I feel like you never know. Maybe she just like saw an offer and was like she was making more money. Is it's a her show? Probably at the end of the day, at the end of the day, at the end of the day, at the end of the day. She came on this podcast a few years go and we found out that she is you know, she wrote a glossary of spices.
Speaker 4: Hello, what did you say?
Speaker 2: She wrote an encyclopedia of spices because she has like one of the most developed palettes in the world, but which was this we knew?
Speaker 4: So what does that mean? Like you open a book and oh yeah, and keep going what do you what happens?
Speaker 2: You open a book and there's you know, there's a whole page that's like paprika and what it is and don't you go on, yes, I actually need that. I think I think everyone needs it. But actually this is this is no this. I'm gonna say this for I don't think so, honey, or I can we can start now? Spices take like the footprint of spices in the home is too big, Like I now we gotta buy a fucking book now, sorry, Padma, But it's like the rack itself is taking up a whole ass counter. But at that point it's kind of like when it rains it poorous, right, It's like, okay, so you have all the spice rack, you might as well have a spice glossary, a spice encyclopedia written by a podma, so that they go together.
Speaker 1: Grand and Emma, how often are you touching clove? How often are you touching one time of year?
Speaker 4: Thanksgiving?
Speaker 1: Thanksgiving also alter throughout the holiday season.
Speaker 2: If you make a say it with me, hot toddy, oh my, sort a huge part of hot Toddy.
Speaker 1: It's actually real culture.
Speaker 2: Number eleven close a huge part of hot that's typically not even a hot toddy if you don't have them.
Speaker 3: Do you like when the guest goes in with the yes, because sometimes I'm like, I don't want to step.
Speaker 4: Out on anyone's toes.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I'm saying it at home.
Speaker 4: I'm listening to him saying it with you. Guys.
Speaker 2: Our toes are flat step because these things have been flattened. So, oh my god, I've got the biggest feet in America.
Speaker 3: Honey, let me see for a girl, I'm not seeing it. Shout out to Paris Hilton. She's the only real one who started a footline. Foot line I was called then just sh up large feet size eleven feet, Paris Hilton does. Maybe she got him shrunk, I don't know, but yeah, at the time, she was like, I'm starting to choose for the girls.
Speaker 1: That's even though this.
Speaker 2: Okay, even though crazy, even though the guys are crazy, even though those the stars are blind, it really is a bop.
Speaker 1: And unfortunately you can't hear it without going.
Speaker 2: Like this, Yeah, I don't understand are the stars blind?
Speaker 1: In fact, you know it doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: You got to think about that one. How to think about it. You get it a little high and you gotta eat the popcorner and think about that.
Speaker 4: Of course, we have a question for you.
Speaker 3: Yes, do you think that the culture of taking out the spices from their original thing, putting it in a jar and labeling it and then putting it is good or bad?
Speaker 1: That is, that's giving like the Internet that I'm not on. Yeah, I shudder out.
Speaker 2: When I see it, which is like organization, like closet organization culture. Yes, which scares me a little bit. It's not realistic. This is just my thing with spices and spice racks. If we if our life were the sims, it would take up an entire time in our home, you know what I mean, Like it takes up an entire sim square, sim square, And that's what I am. Like that, but I'm not using this. Yeah, you know what I mean? What do you think is hard left? Is the Midwest culture? What do you think is the Midwest culture that people don't talk about enough?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, because they talk about like food, they talk about they're always like you guys eat disgusting cast role food. It's like it's it's relaxed pistachio salad. If you had that tell it is kind of messed up. There's a couple of names for it. Ambrosia salad that's very like you here. It's like marshmallows. It's like a you can get it at the grocery store. It's gooped up. It has apples in it. It's so good. There's also a version that has snickers in it. People are serving. I'm dead serious.
Speaker 1: Did they call it a salad? Salad is so much I think anyone realizes what defines a salad a colum?
Speaker 4: Is there fruit or vegetable in it?
Speaker 1: Is that what it is?
Speaker 3: Because I was like fruit salad obviously, because I was like, is it just vegetable? But there's also fruit?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, let us know what you guys think of salad? Is I would love to know. I don't know about that kind of stuff. No, but I think there's like different versions. But you can get at the grocery and it's just like a sweet pineapples and it.
Speaker 1: I think, Okay, so so.
Speaker 2: Far we have so maybe you don't know about this. That's a good one. Yes, yes, it's really no, this is huge. So so far we have marshmallows, apples, pineapple.
Speaker 3: I there's pistachio. Sometimes I think a snickers A salad is a separate one. There's definitely one that's like yeah, that like, but it's like I think the marshmallows maybe melted a little bit.
Speaker 4: I would have made it, but I do. I'll get it at the grocery store. I don't. I'm not scared to get any of the grocery. Yeah. I want you guys to try it when you go.
Speaker 1: I want to, well, what isle in the grocery store, what it is?
Speaker 3: Go to the deli and say, that's that green thing in a little pound thing or whatever.
Speaker 2: Of course, chicken salad, oh, I said, see that.
Speaker 1: I greeted you with the tuna salad in the air waving.
Speaker 3: I don't eat tuna. And I know my other thing, my dad's like, grow up. Me and my dad are fighting constantly about what I'm eating. And I'm not like a picky, picky eater. Just beans and tunas.
Speaker 1: Is it the smell?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, but I do.
Speaker 4: I did really get into seafood lush two years ago.
Speaker 2: See Midwest people in seafood you have to hold their hands.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and my my friend from New Jersey helped me. She held my hand. Jack felt girl' say her name.
Speaker 4: She tried to.
Speaker 3: First of all, I need to call her out because she's like, I'm going to challenge you to say the word jardon eira five times on the podcast day. I was like, I'm not going to do that. Okay, this is amazing. It almost brought you that to jardon Earra is a Chicago relish. Almost you put it, you can get it hot or mild. You put it on beefs, you put it on pia pizza, pizza sausage, and jardon are pizza tavern style.
Speaker 4: When you come, we're going to get that.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: Yes, and it's good and it's yeah jardon air and it's like olives and peppers and it's an oil.
Speaker 1: Oh and this feels like a good thing for the summer, yes, or.
Speaker 3: The you know, yeah, yes, well anytime, anytime I put it on a sub.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, what do you say? Hogy? Like, what's your no, no sub sub. I couldn't believe hogy was a thing. When I first heard it. I was like, excuse me, what where's cut? Cut rewind it back?
Speaker 2: Hogy Hog is like Philly, Philly, grapple country, you know what I mean? Yeah, I felt the way about Hogy, the way I felt when I heard about hasseck. What's it's another word for an autumn you guys, I'm pasted. Yeah. Like my friend Emily was like over there on the hassock and I was like, cut rewinded back, what did you say?
Speaker 3: I just hit the mic. I didn't know what was going on. Hasseck has sick and something said get the hassock.
Speaker 4: For hours, I'd be like.
Speaker 1: Has anyone else heard of this word hasseck? I don't never, no one get the hassock. I don't know. Okay, Nick? Seeing it on Wayfair, you've.
Speaker 2: Seen it on Wayfair, one of the most ottoman centric places you could possibly even think of.
Speaker 4: Yeah, when you saw it, did you know like, oh I know what that is?
Speaker 1: Okay? Yeah? Right? Anamn is so much better.
Speaker 2: I'm having a hole gey on the hassock. Sorry, that was that was That was a royal Illinois, roy Illinois.
Speaker 1: That was a royal annoy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Jardan.
Speaker 3: Now you guys gotta have that so it sounds like a top of nod Yes exactly, okay you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Now.
Speaker 2: Is it back in style to debate deep dish versus other.
Speaker 4: I don't do it.
Speaker 1: I decided it's a different thing I.
Speaker 3: Feel like but like a long time ago, like what was a John stur popped off about it?
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: The thing is you are over there arguing about it. I'm over here eating pizzah. Yeah, yeah, my family eats you just pizza for Christmas Eve?
Speaker 4: And did my coworker call me white trash for that?
Speaker 1: Of course? And there's people. Get these people out of your life.
Speaker 4: I don't work there anymore, don't want good. I worked there, but I remember being like.
Speaker 1: Could you quit right then and there?
Speaker 3: I should have I shouldn't be like no, I got, of course, let go. But of course I got let go. But twenty three of us diad it's fine. Twenty three and me we have for Christmas Eve, we have pizza and Chinese food because then on Christmas Day we like go cooking crazy. But then before virtually what do you cook? I usually make the potatoes and then just dessert.
Speaker 2: Okay, And you're hitting the ball and you're you're touching two of the spices.
Speaker 1: Yeah, at least.
Speaker 3: Most Yeah, when people say you need a lot of spices for mashed potatoes.
Speaker 4: It's like get a grip. You know, I don't think you.
Speaker 2: Did eat some you like? And your brother gons the beefs.
Speaker 4: You knew it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, my one brother's Terry. And surprise, surprise, this is Liam or Bert Art.
Speaker 1: That's not the tall one.
Speaker 4: He's six'.
Speaker 1: Five well he'd be six. Seven oh my, god he's gonna be.
Speaker 2: Pissed, WELL i hope everyone this is the reason you're a shy conn is BECAUSE i feel like earlier when you said you put it on, beefs when you pluralize, beef that Feels midwestern.
Speaker 3: Beefs, beef mister, beef's mister. Beefs did you guys watch of, Course i'm surviving. GAME i Love, survivor you Love. SURVIVOR i got into, it, no BUT i was thinking of of, course the name of The chicago show about the, chef The, bear The. Bear i've lacked out the name because they won't let. Mandition so.
Speaker 1: They won't they won't let you have one actor In.
Speaker 2: Chicago they're going had a lot Of chicago locals for The.
Speaker 1: Bear, yeah that makes.
Speaker 3: Sense i'm seeing Every i'm watching him going to EVERYONE i KNOW i will SAY i got a lot of text.
Speaker 4: Season did you watch?
Speaker 1: It wat watched the First fran.
Speaker 3: Scene there's a there's a, SISTER i like the two, brothers and everyone texting me like you got to get that, part and, well of Course Bree larson did get, it and it's like all my life to.
Speaker 2: Her that became like that randomly became like A will And grace show where it was, like, okay and it's all the guest stars, are so.
Speaker 3: It makes sense that it's like they're not gonna they're auditioning celebrities or they're not.
Speaker 4: Auditioning what AM i?
Speaker 2: Talking, OH i don't. KNOW i challenged them to have A chicon. SEASON i challenged them to HAVE i think it's done, Though oh, YEAH i do think it's kind of wrapping.
Speaker 1: Up.
Speaker 3: Well THEN i challenge a new show and he showed to Be chicon. Show you, guys chi kan come, on come, on just started.
Speaker 2: It Chicon Challenge, chicon Just chicon shot Show.
Speaker 3: Chicon, okay when people me and my, brothers they Think bart's like the shire, one the shy, one, shy but you get one drinking.
Speaker 4: Him he's in the, corner he's talking.
Speaker 1: And this is accent roar out at that. Point.
Speaker 3: Yes my favorite thing about my brother is that in The twitter era when everybody was like going off On twitter being Fu, YEAH i would go on late at night and my, brother who had like two, followers was responding to, politicians.
Speaker 1: You are a. Ghoul he's so, funny thank, you you are a.
Speaker 3: Ghoul most are and, Like liam's not doing that kind of, stuff but he probably would be more on.
Speaker 2: Camera he wants to be like the. Writers they both, like they're both very. Funny hard to fit on camera at that. Height, yeah, right everyone's on on An apple. Box, yeah that's. True everyone else is on An apple.
Speaker 1: Box, Sorry, liam it's. Over, No, liam.
Speaker 4: You could be. It you could do it.
Speaker 1: Well he could just sit in a lot of the. Scenes HE'S i love that. PART i love that WHENEVER i get to WHENEVER i get to do any.
Speaker 2: Scene, yeah you're, first you're just grateful to be ONE i.
Speaker 1: Get to do a. Scene second of.
Speaker 2: All second of, all you're, like is character? Sitting could he be sitting? THAT i Think i'm gonna. Sit he knows What i'm talking.
Speaker 3: About my first day On, Gemstones i'm jumping out of the.
Speaker 4: Van reweather plus size.
Speaker 3: Woman if you didn't, Notice i'm stripping sweat and they're going first they, go, stop you're jumping off. Camera you need to be jumping into the, camera, absolutely BECAUSE i kind of didn't realize that when you show.
Speaker 2: UP i thought they were gonna be, like and this is how you act and they expect.
Speaker 3: You know what tells you that you gotta kind of just, know like you ready to need to jump into the, camera not.
Speaker 2: OFF i, go, great a, Fan, Yeah i'm, yeah but hold. On that means someone didn't set your. Mark well it's like a moving.
Speaker 4: Van does that?
Speaker 1: Matter? Probably, wait you had to jump onto a moving van or?
Speaker 3: Front, well it's all LIKE i just, spit, okay pulled, up, STOPPED i jump, Out so it's.
Speaker 4: Stopped it stopped.
Speaker 1: Okay so we don't have to call.
Speaker 3: Anybody and if they ever want to book me, again, please it's no problem at.
Speaker 2: All Righteous, gemstones let's let's book a shy con challenge To Righteous.
Speaker 1: Jumpstones did also? Over but Is Righteous jumpstones?
Speaker 2: Over?
Speaker 4: Yeah the season for it? Ended it was the?
Speaker 1: Dream did it get canceled or LIKE i think it was just it was.
Speaker 4: DONE i don't. Know it's hard to tell sometimes.
Speaker 1: RIGHT i hate when the show gets. Canceled deer she.
Speaker 4: Needs like another.
Speaker 3: Show she, Is she's it's kind of insane that people aren't like day thinking about.
Speaker 1: Her, yeah, yeah but she SHE i feel.
Speaker 2: SHE i feel like is what they call an actor's, actor where you probably would find a lot of people that you, know who else is like. That Paul Walter, hauser he's the guy From It. Tanya, oh, yes, yes, Oh i've met him a million.
Speaker 1: Times he's.
Speaker 2: Amazing he's really, really really really, good and other actors often cite him as their favorite. Actor, okay So Asian stan says THAT i know that because he's my favorite.
Speaker 4: Actor he is so.
Speaker 1: Beautiful he's one of the most appealing.
Speaker 3: PEOPLE i Watched marvel a couple of years. AGO i decided to watch it all same oh my, god and it's like you're, like, okay it's, Good.
Speaker 2: Okay during the, pandemic, well it kind of a touch and go because some of them are, LIKE i, leave And i'm, like that.
Speaker 1: Was actually really. Good but, YEAH i truly Loved. WandaVision OH I I.
Speaker 2: Lovedvision and then there's some movies where you're, like, okay that was the right of my life and then other.
Speaker 1: Ones you're, like what is?
Speaker 2: It what is happening right? Now and why is It patagrian?
Speaker 1: Theorem?
Speaker 4: Yes why DO i have to like collect this dagrim.
Speaker 1: Theorem to understand what's? Happening in and? Man pretty straightforward?
Speaker 2: Theorem, YEAH a squareplus pie square EQUALS i.
Speaker 1: Forgot Your are you Math? Asian?
Speaker 2: Asian And i'm White english And i'm White? Irish talk about the, stage.
Speaker 1: Talk about have you?
Speaker 4: Been i've?
Speaker 1: Been, YES i still a family that overrated or? What? No do you think it's? Overrated?
Speaker 2: People Your english ass is coming out to my grandpa's growing up is also, like you're Also, Italian i'm about two.
Speaker 4: Percent i'm Mostly.
Speaker 1: Irish did you do the twenty?
Speaker 4: Three my mom made me do? That and ancestry.
Speaker 1: Just just to have a.
Speaker 3: Well she she has the whole map and. Ancestry she's, like got us all the guy found her. Cousin she won't talk to.
Speaker 1: Us i'm, like, okay, mom your mom wants to know everything.
Speaker 3: Because my dad's what is the word? Lineage, yes Undred, irish it's all we know. That and she's she's The italian, Side she's she's the.
Speaker 1: Mix, yeah got.
Speaker 3: It he had family in both The north and The south during The Civil war, style you, know so. CINEMATIC i, KNOW i want to, know AND i want to. KNOW i need to talk to.
Speaker 2: Them do your parents talk about the Film? Brooklyn, yeah of, course like we Saw?
Speaker 4: Brooklyn are the?
Speaker 1: Fans?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah that my dad is.
Speaker 4: Anything my dad Anything ireland And.
Speaker 3: Irish he's like. Supporting so unless you, know Oh connor McGregor or.
Speaker 1: Something so we have and we have with us a Ch icon and an Ira Coon.
Speaker 3: Irish, yeah, yeah you, SAID i love. That, Yeah i'm sorry The.
Speaker 2: Irish really you have to Say Irish, american of, course do you have? To?
Speaker 3: Yeah they really don't like if you're, Like I'm, irish WHICH i understand because there's a lot of us coming at them Like I'm.
Speaker 1: Irish, Too but that's nobody's.
Speaker 3: Faults, No And i'm from a place where it's like so Many irish immigrants landed In beverly and Where i'm from In, chicago and now there's all of Us Irish americans and, like what are we supposed to be?
Speaker 1: Doing of course we.
Speaker 3: Have a Big Saint patrick's a party our own on The south, side so downtown has. ONE i think that's the one that people don't. Like the nasty one people are, puking, sure.
Speaker 1: But The beverly one people are still.
Speaker 3: Puking but it's a little bit, more but it's more dads there to rub your. Back my, family as we start With Catholic mass in our, backyard which is not.
Speaker 1: Big you guys host.
Speaker 2: Masks, yes my uncle's of course a.
Speaker 1: Priest OH i love, that of. Course oh, my that's. Beautiful talk about the.
Speaker 3: Experience the first TIME i, went AND i was in sixth, GRADE i had a vampire, tooth which is a tooth up.
Speaker 4: Here it's one of.
Speaker 1: The VAMPIRE i know exactly what you're talking.
Speaker 3: About it is one of the scariest things anyone can go. Through if you're going through, It i'm so.
Speaker 1: Sorry it's like your incizer one. Crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah and so then you have to get like a braceco up there that it pulls it, down SO i look. Busted, No, Maggie i'm Wearing ireland shirts In, ireland of, course summary shirts that's Say irish In. Ireland oh, yeah being, there, yeah is the clothing that Says. Ireland wearing a bra In paris like, that that's me so, young meat coated so, badly and we went to my cousin's wedding and we. WENT i also went to my family's In Castle island And Claire.
Speaker 4: Island Castle. Island they owned a.
Speaker 3: Bar it was the first TIME i ever had, antela oh wan some of. THIS i, go what the hell is? That and, say, HELL i was, young but you.
Speaker 1: Said you maybe, said heck the heck is?
Speaker 3: That with my with my, bags with my. Tooth there's a photo of. It i'll try to find. It and as it was so, brutal please went to your cousin's, wedding to my cousin's, wedding and she had Baked alaska at the.
Speaker 1: Wedding that's ALL i. Remember when something's on.
Speaker 2: Fire.
Speaker 3: Right then my older Brother liam like had a rum and, coke AND i remember, TOO i took a sip of.
Speaker 1: It what is?
Speaker 4: This it was like, sixteen so my parents were, LIKE i rated him.
Speaker 1: Out AND i didn't like it a little. Bit rum and.
Speaker 3: Coke it's the most delicious. Thing two years later or? Not, YEAH i guess when DID i start, drinking you guys young?
Speaker 4: Drinkers?
Speaker 1: Sure? Fourteen, yeah, same, Okay so that's that's where it comes.
Speaker 3: Out, yeah that's Long, islon come On Long, Island and, yeah what was your first?
Speaker 1: Drink do you want to? Know, yeah Well i'm.
Speaker 2: Scared it was a tiny little plastic cup Of bacardi rass because we were told that was the good, one and so we all and we would also experiment with hater, aid you, know gatorade with. Vodka, oh, yes absolutely What we would get a flask Of georgie, vodka which was the worst you could ever ever.
Speaker 1: Have we had.
Speaker 2: Skull, yes skull is SOMETHING i hear about a, Lot like that's like the cheap ass rubbing alcohol vodka rubbing.
Speaker 3: Alcohol OH i recently had, it like in. IT i made a video WHERE i was, like, wait because we would do that in orange.
Speaker 2: Juice sorry you so you would not mix, them, no because you would take down.
Speaker 4: Shots And i'm, Like i'm calling Everyone i've ever, met Like i'm.
Speaker 1: Drawn, yeah, yeah yeah what was? Yours mine? WAS i was. Fourteen you guys were a bit ahead of. ME i started on.
Speaker 2: Sixteen the First my first memory of drinking in a way that was like intentional and Like i'm getting drunk was, Uh mike's heard? Lemonade watch the Program Heroes, yep we're going to Drink mike's hard and Watch. Heroes is the most two thousand and sixth Thing i've ever heard in my.
Speaker 1: Life that's so, beautiful you.
Speaker 2: Know and then you, know finding out Who Zachary quinto. Was you know who's Silent? Siler, Siler. Silar he is famously silar In. HEROES i never watched Hero he Killed.
Speaker 1: Kristen bell on that. Show get? Him she was the.
Speaker 2: Cheerleader, no she, Was by the, way these are my favorite.
Speaker 1: Names, Hayden, Pane.
Speaker 2: Pantator WHEN i first Saw Sarna, CARPENTER i, said, well Where's Hayden panetier because they might be the.
Speaker 1: Same oh they. Are i'm still not.
Speaker 2: CONVINCED i never thought about this well apparently Hidden. Pennantier, wait so is she do you just horror?
Speaker 1: Movies not.
Speaker 2: REALLY i don't think she's in the New scream. Apparently, yeah, okay she's the old. Ones she's in the old one and then she came back in the last. One she's that one of those characters that like dies every time and then it comes.
Speaker 1: Back and is, like hey that was a rough. One.
Speaker 2: Guy, well you, know just heed my. Warnings and it's Like, okay that is so.
Speaker 1: MARVEL i can't.
Speaker 2: Believe, okay spoiler alert For scream. Seven, OKAY i can Believe Nev campbell. LIVES i mean because she's lived all. ALONG i guess. So but it's like you think that they would like turn something at the last, second and, YEAH i don't.
Speaker 1: KNOW i was just.
Speaker 2: Surprised then, again, NO i Guess i'm not. Surprised i'm SURE i. Was like in her contract when they asked her, Back they're, Like sydney is to, Live, yeah AND i. Will Maybe i'm keeping this line open in CASE i need the, cash which is not to say that that's like the only.
Speaker 3: Motivation and there's multiple guy ghost guys or what's going on?
Speaker 1: Now ghost faces? Everybody ghost faces? Everybody? Yeah which was this a? Guy one of our friends was a ghost? Face?
Speaker 4: Serious oh my?
Speaker 2: God the ghost faces like get.
Speaker 4: TOGETHER i never watched, Them i'm.
Speaker 2: Sorry usually two of them get, together and it's a combination you'd never.
Speaker 1: Expect were they bullied or. What usually their reasons are a lot.
Speaker 2: Crazier those whole seven scrazs for. Me, usually, YES i do watch these. Films, WELL i haven't seen the last couple of. Months but usually it's like years, ago you were involved tangentially with a murder that had to do with SOMEONE i. Know SO i snapped And i'm gonna get, you AND i got together with this one reveal hi and the person takes off their masks and they, GO i barely have a. Reason i'm just fucking crazy and no. No now it's become LIKE i want to be. You it's become it's they've AM i?
Speaker 1: Wrong or AM i? Right like people watch the screen, films.
Speaker 2: Whoa not, a it's not a screen, okay but you see the new, one so.
Speaker 1: You so THEN i can just tell.
Speaker 2: You usually the reasoning is LIKE i didn't see the new one, either BUT i did find out after what. Happened but basically it's it's kind of a thing of like either LIKE i have a convoluted reason OR i have almost no.
Speaker 1: Reason but aren't you?
Speaker 4: GAGGED i kind of like that. More, Yeah, YEAH i like that more to.
Speaker 2: Psycho, yeah just just just fucking go for it with your one wild and precious life be ghost.
Speaker 1: Face it's actually will go to your number, ten.
Speaker 2: Number eleven wild and precious life. Vegos but Don't ACTUALLY i tried to do it AND i, no, no you're you're you're doing one.
Speaker 4: Wild and precious life the ghost.
Speaker 1: Face so you have to get a.
Speaker 2: Think if there's seven scream, films there's been what fourteen ghost, faces it's always.
Speaker 1: Two it's pretty much always. TWO i never that's.
Speaker 3: CRAZY i always thought it was one guy. TOO i did Watch God Who's michael?
Speaker 1: Two, Yeah Colleen.
Speaker 4: Alie he was always the same, guy right he was eighty years.
Speaker 1: LATER i think he was he because he Is Michael.
Speaker 2: Myers but then, yeah then they tried to pull, like, oh he's the definition and he's evil incarnate so can't be.
Speaker 1: Killed they tried to start to do like a mystical thing with him where.
Speaker 2: They were like they started did a whole Like Harry Potter, voldemort Like Luke Skywalker Darth vader thing where it was like one cannot exist on the planet while the other Was Laurie Stroden Michael. Myers AND i won't spoil. That you have to Watch Kyle richards.
Speaker 3: Lives do you think there's someone in the world that is that is true for you, guys like if they, die you, live.
Speaker 1: So they have to be. Dead, Currently oh that's.
Speaker 2: True, no eventually it will come To oh, EVENTUALLY i guess it's like your.
Speaker 1: Enemy, YEAH i don't your enemy right. NOW i, NO i don't. KNOW i don't have.
Speaker 4: One the person THAT'S i need to change my, Hair i'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Coming it's each. Other it's each.
Speaker 3: Other that's how the pod. Ends holia.
Speaker 1: Scary do you have?
Speaker 3: ONE i don't think, so, Honey, sorry do you say that every time you say?
Speaker 4: THAT i don't think?
Speaker 1: So kind.
Speaker 2: OF i mean sometimes it feels like like when you're when we're out in casual, company and it's like you, SAY i would never say, it but then like sometimes you, say everyone's.
Speaker 1: Like you gotta say.
Speaker 3: It absolutely produce my SPECIAL i love. Absolutely you know. That on the every CALL i was absolutely, absolutely AND i was, like oh my, god, Stop, no they don't.
Speaker 1: Care they don't. Care they. Care they picked the word.
Speaker 2: Absolutely it's it's and it's one of the greatest ways to say, yes it's actually real coach over. Twelve absolutely one of the greatest ways to say, Yes, ABSOLUTELY i did. IT i want to talk about this before we. Ask we haven't have to do the. Question we're having such a but before we, ASK i FEEL i feel. GOOD i was like obviously. Nervous you were nervous the, podcast of, course no. REASON i texted you in A mannick stay and THEN i was, LIKE i have to do this.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: NO i loved it AND i thought it was the best idea ever that you. COME i.
Speaker 4: THINK i was, like CAN i be the charity? Case and you were, like shut up for?
Speaker 1: Where and where is the charity? Case do? You but do you know who's coming in right after you? Today? Yeah Who Nicole.
Speaker 4: Kidman i'm gonna follow the ground she's being in this, chair she's gonna Be i'm gonna leave her a. Note i'm gonna leave her Note. Australian.
Speaker 1: Australian we'll ask her. That we'll ask her. That so are you.
Speaker 4: Maybe wonder trying.
Speaker 1: To figure it?
Speaker 6: Out the structure of the, Show margaret read On march, seventeenth Is, Live, Laugh, Love, Yes.
Speaker 4: So it's in three. Sections basically for my own.
Speaker 3: BRAIN i was, LIKE i have a Section, live WHERE i write stand up or stories that have to do with my live basically Where i've, lived HOW i Live, laugh which would easily be like my, comedy but it was more, like that's more like about my body straight, up because you're like gotta laugh.
Speaker 1: And my favorite of the three by the, way laugh come.
Speaker 3: On and then love is About, YEAH i just like the love or lack of thereof gotta watch to find. Out AND i have a video for each one to start that MY i did with my either my brothers or my Friend. Parker you guys Have Parker. Callahan the name sounds. Familiar you would love his.
Speaker 4: Videos he's one of the funniest gay.
Speaker 3: Guys so it's like maybe, jackpot but he. Is he made like a lot of my videos and he's so, good so. Funny and then, yeah just.
Speaker 4: Just like stand up and. STORYTELLING i don't know.
Speaker 3: PERFECT i feel it sucks to LIKE i want to just be like a stand up but then people are, like what kind of?
Speaker 4: Storytelling you're, like just don't tell me What i'm.
Speaker 3: Doing, like, yeah a woman or even like anyone who's on a straight guy does like stand up and people like have to be, like it's a little.
Speaker 4: Different so it's.
Speaker 2: That is kind of how it gets filed. Away it's automatically alt if it's not crowd work or.
Speaker 4: Something oh my, god are you Stating are you STATING i? AM i am?
Speaker 3: Doing Like i'm trying to do a lot more CrowdWork on. Tour i'm mentor With Connor. Wood, Yes and it's just so like and SOMETIMES i just literally will SAY i don't. Care actually it's what makes it. Funny but it's just LIKE i really they're, like oh you to. SCHOOL i don't, care but they love that love. That that's. Good that's really. Good it's just to be like.
Speaker 2: Question it doesn't mean did you ever do stand? Up he, did like barely in the same way WHERE i was, like which is? Why which is like BECAUSE i because you were saying like that coming in through like sketch an, improv which is similar to, us like it felt like it was the third thing that like felt like stolen valor if you tried it out come up through like the traditional way or something. Like SO i ALWAYS i DON'T i still have that thing Where i'm, LIKE i can't REALLY i don't know for whose, benefit but LIKE i can't really say THAT i earnestly did. IT i tried for like a solid six.
Speaker 3: Months, yeah well then you did a lot more than my a lot Of uber Drivers i've had who taught. Me, yeah, WELL i obviously have stopped Saying i'm a, comedian but they'll like they picked me up from a place, club like is it a comedy. Club i've been thinking about trying. IT i, WISH i WISH i could Go you're never.
Speaker 2: Gonna, yeah totally love that, Too.
Speaker 1: Like give it a. Try, yes that's a surefire way to get into it.
Speaker 2: With an uber, driver which is not a good, idea, Right And i'm thinking about trying. Company he never will what what are you? Talking?
Speaker 4: Minutes Oh?
Speaker 2: God In, chicago the comedy, Town i'm sure, Like i'm sure like the people.
Speaker 1: There it's peopled by folks who want to like do.
Speaker 2: IT i just never liked to stand up as much AS i liked doing the other, Things like when in a world where there's only so much time to do, SOMETHING i liked sketch comedy. MORE i liked doing characters, more AND i liked doing the musical comedy.
Speaker 1: More, yeah so it kind of.
Speaker 2: It it not this BECAUSE i obviously have a lot of respect for everyone that does stand, up but it always felt LIKE i wasn't doing.
Speaker 1: Enough yeah.
Speaker 3: RIGHT i had to come to the, realization LIKE i can do it in my own, way. Truly Watching Meg stalter for the first, TIME i was, like, oh you can.
Speaker 4: Do what you.
Speaker 1: Want, yeah you.
Speaker 3: Can AND i think especially with, women like we can do girleypop stand up not for everybody's not for the boys all the, time but even calling that feels. Weird but it's LIKE i can do my own. Style AND i started balling my eyes, out like you can do whatever you want on stage and people can deal with the labels of.
Speaker 1: Course.
Speaker 2: YEAH i mean if you're enjoying it and people are enjoying, it then it's.
Speaker 4: For if you're, LAUGHING i think we did.
Speaker 1: It, yeah pretty much. THING i think we did. It that's a real coature number. Twelve if you're, LAUGHING i think we did.
Speaker 2: It we have to ask you the, question this is the central question Of Lost culture is thus it really, is what was the?
Speaker 1: Culture Maggie. Waters they made you say culture is for? Me, YEAH i.
Speaker 3: Was you, know this is a big, one AND i think everyone thinks about this for years who listens to this. PODCAST i was thinking about this and LIKE i was Like, midwest BUT i was, like let me go a little bit. More Every friday night growing, up we did pizza movie, Night yeah HEAVEN tg, well also the T Or movie OR TJ tgif, Programming, yes into One saturday.
Speaker 4: Morning but the idea of eating food well.
Speaker 3: Being, Entertained, yeah it has been consistent throughout my, LIFE a pure.
Speaker 1: Joy so you're An alamo Draft house.
Speaker 4: Fan never.
Speaker 3: Been we only have one In. Chicago there's one In chicago and it's in. Regularly, well it's, Like i'm gonna go to the cub. ZONE i don't think so to cub.
Speaker 1: Zone and are they are they? STRIKING i can't keep. Up oh are they always? Striking and NOW i think they're?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 2: Right hellotle Draft house is. Striking, no it's just every. Now it's like every now and then it's, like oh, right there's they're on. Striking we can't, go which is corteous.
Speaker 1: Of overwork.
Speaker 5: Was.
Speaker 2: Tough barbarinheimer was tough for. Everybody every other movie almost talking about. Them come, on, sorry it was all About.
Speaker 1: Barbarenheimer in the summer of twenty twenty, THREE.
Speaker 3: I WATCHED i didn't do The, barbenheimer BUT i did watch them both at different.
Speaker 1: Times that's. Good, Okay so eating and being being, entertained And.
Speaker 2: Friday nights we'd get, yeah we'd get a pizza from either this, Place, milano's or Ros angela's huh and, style which is a. Square, yes we go to village Video village, video And i'd get a movie and it's usually, like let's you, Know harry The, Spy.
Speaker 1: Love harriet The, Spy rest In. PEACE i.
Speaker 3: YEAH i used to like put a magnumglass under my bed BECAUSE i was, Like i'm Gonna i'm like modern, day modern, day what the hell or, go and like just to be like her she was so, cool or Little Princess American. Ashley and then my older brothers would get a lot of Like Chris, Farley Adam SANDLER snl style movies AND i would try to watch them with, them and that's WHEN i was, like, OH i love. COMEDY i was, like BUT i don't know if girl can do.
Speaker 4: It and then one DAY i was, like, well girl can do.
Speaker 1: It girl can do.
Speaker 3: It and just watching Yeah friday, nights eating pizza and just like sitting in my house and just like being. Home and then now today like the thought of going, home having a foodie want and watching the show like Queued.
Speaker 4: Up there's nothing, better.
Speaker 2: NOTHING i can't watch a show without, EATING i, Know and it is a little.
Speaker 1: Weird Now i'm, like, WELL i.
Speaker 2: CAN'T i actually can't press play on this UNTIL i know my food is at least coming, yes like or you even flip the order Where i'm, LIKE i love alone and let's say, foods foods, here or my meal is. READY i got to put a fucking YouTube video on. You got to do, both got to watch.
Speaker 3: Any even though like so many whatever like articles are like you should be, eating like just you and your.
Speaker 1: Food and and look at this fucking concentrat.
Speaker 4: Food i'm, like.
Speaker 1: Who who wrote? THAT i don't?
Speaker 4: Know, OH i don't know.
Speaker 1: That eat. There we don't forgot about, That we forgot about. That what have you? Been what have you been binging or watching and?
Speaker 2: Eating, like BECAUSE i want to ask you both if you've watched THE Jfk.
Speaker 4: Show, no but that's on my, list an amazing.
Speaker 1: List just just for her hair.
Speaker 2: Alone, Okay Sarah, piton people are. Laughing you've seen. It Sarah pigeon is Playing Carolyn. Bissett, yeah but really it's a so much about the, Hair like there are scenes where it's it's so like a.
Speaker 1: CHARACTER i would have done in my, twenties coated.
Speaker 2: Like just the, longest most luxurious blonde head of, hair WHICH i don't think is a. WIG i don't think it's a, wig and it is shaking her. Head, no she doesn't think it's a wig. Either there will be moments where she just takes you, know that cool girl thing of like do you just take.
Speaker 1: Your whole thing of hair and you just go.
Speaker 7: To let me just put it all to one, side and the movement of the hair and the way it, lands it's like it's just crazy And i'm just, like they really and she's an incredible.
Speaker 1: Actor but you have to imagine she walked in and they were, like.
Speaker 2: Well that that, Hair, yeah you gotta be in totally say nothing of. Him who handsome guy and get This freeze was his modeling agent In london this.
Speaker 1: Factor, Yes raser was a modeling.
Speaker 2: Agent raser was a modeling agent In london in his twenties and one of his clients Was Paul Anthony.
Speaker 1: Kelly Is Paul Anthony? Kelly that's his?
Speaker 2: Name i'm looking at everyone in this room like they know and they, Don't.
Speaker 1: So that's his? Name he Would fraser was his modeling agent back in the. Day that is so.
Speaker 2: Random that is that just tells you how small The world is really. GOOD i was hoping that you guys had watched, it but what have you? Been obviously a lot Of bravo all the. TIME i just Finished. Industry, OKAY i knew you'd say.
Speaker 1: This oh you know so. SMART i don't.
Speaker 4: Know sometimes in that, SHOW i do have to read the recaps Because i'm, like.
Speaker 1: What IS i having trouble follow? Up?
Speaker 2: Yeah i'm, NOT i BUT i do like to watch it because it makes me feel.
Speaker 4: Smarter i'm, like, right right.
Speaker 2: Right but then LIKE i go On instagram and it's like the show of the moment and some people are posting it And.
Speaker 1: I'm, like this, dummy, why oh well get into it a vis?
Speaker 2: Dummy, yes is there he's. GAGGING i can watch it Real colo number, fourteen it's dummy. GAGGING i can Watch, Industry, Maggie it's.
Speaker 3: Fine IT'S i just, said if This gaggy's, dummy if This gaggy Is gaggy's.
Speaker 1: Dummy Because Gabby wendy.
Speaker 2: Invoked Gabby wendy, invoked because when you were Watching, Succession, yes there was a curve there where you were, like, well NOW i everyone's saying the word bear. Hug, yeah AND i have to FIND i have to google what that. Is, yeah but, industry it's coming at you like gattling, gun.
Speaker 4: But like they're always in the, phone like we're gonna shorthand what.
Speaker 2: Right it's Like Gray's anatomy but you but like with medical terminology but the whole.
Speaker 4: SHOW i never Watched, grays BUT i.
Speaker 2: DO i am watching The pit of, course BECAUSE i Watched Nurse jackie AND i loved, it AND i was, LIKE i need more.
Speaker 1: Meticle you were you weren't A chicago med.
Speaker 3: Person oh, shoot, no that's will. Audition why did you Watch chicago? Mad, NO i don't know, why but IF.
Speaker 2: I was, like, Yes i'm a Huge chicago MED.
Speaker 1: I love.
Speaker 3: It oh my, god did you watch did you watch Like Growing?
Speaker 4: Up did you Watch Boyman's world and all?
Speaker 5: That?
Speaker 3: Sabrina did you Watch One Saturday?
Speaker 1: Morning Yeahurday Morning.
Speaker 4: Recess. RECESS i ALMOST i.
Speaker 3: Was going to say my culture is The, ashley's BUT i was like The ashley they were all Named.
Speaker 2: Ashley show got something right when it talked about six or multiple girls having the same, name.
Speaker 4: Four girls in.
Speaker 3: Four but Then spinelli was a Secret ashley to join.
Speaker 4: The, ashleys and she was Like, NO i don't want.
Speaker 1: THAT i don't want to.
Speaker 4: Conform but they were very, diverse like they were those.
Speaker 2: Girls spinelli Was Beanie.
Speaker 1: Pigtails, yes she queer.
Speaker 4: Of course her and the big guy The do you Think.
Speaker 2: Recess a show with a theme song that has no words can ban IT'S i mean that is that is county as. Fuck we're a kids show and the theme song just. Score you're gonna remember every, note.
Speaker 1: It's gonna Imprint, God, like come, On. Recess my dad would make.
Speaker 4: Pancakes he loves making pancakes to this.
Speaker 3: Day he in a minute where he was burning them for like two months straight and we gotta be, like you gotta. Stop why was he burning because his thing was too hot and his girl was too, hot too hot to.
Speaker 4: Handle and then you got a better.
Speaker 2: Girl, yeah, Yeah i'm marinating on this. Thing of the theme. Song do you Consider doug to have? Words if it was? DUDE i guess it just really depends on if you consider do a word or which it.
Speaker 1: Is it absolutely.
Speaker 2: Is But judy was the.
Speaker 1: Sister, NO i think her sister Was Patty.
Speaker 2: Mayonnaise that was his love. Interest oh, right what are you doing over? Here you know you know What i'm doing Is i'm realizing how far away from my CHILDHOOD i am.
Speaker 4: Saying, no, NO i.
Speaker 3: Know that's WHY i was WHAT i was thinking about. THIS i was, like oh my, god it's a tough.
Speaker 2: ONE i don't remember a lot of. It And i'm wondering now if it's time to sort of go back and just.
Speaker 4: Would it even like give you what it?
Speaker 1: GAVE i think it. MIGHT i, mean like nostalgia does? Rock what it? Does you? Know what's good for? That?
Speaker 2: Though Is simpsons just like and apparently recent.
Speaker 1: Seasons it's, like but.
Speaker 3: You know my Family simpsons and bart bart was born before The simpson. Started those are these are?
Speaker 4: Family?
Speaker 1: Whoa so were?
Speaker 2: They?
Speaker 1: LIKE i can't believe our kids are Named Barton? Maggie no they.
Speaker 4: Could they don't even talk about.
Speaker 1: It an that's so. Cool That's catholic.
Speaker 3: Shame, yeah that's oh my. God Where, Bartholomew william And? Marguerite but Where bartley And?
Speaker 1: Maggie bartley And meggan And liam is the male version Of Lisa and he went.
Speaker 3: To the he is because he went to the AND i can't gifted? School did he actually? Yes and DID i try to test to get, in of, course and DID i get?
Speaker 2: In?
Speaker 1: No look where you? Are thank? You you, Know Lisa.
Speaker 2: SIMPSON i don't want to say she's a red. Flag and there's a lot of there's a lot of gay guys that like sort of like Like Lisa, simpson And i'm, like they think They're Lisa simon.
Speaker 1: And that's a red.
Speaker 2: Flag and that, child assuming You're Lisa, simpson is like kind of like.
Speaker 1: Your child who wears pearls get out.
Speaker 2: ALWAYS i can't even she did wear she wears marge worm. Too marche has had. Pearls she had. Pearls but she's a. Mother, yeah she's a. Mother she's allowed, to she's allowed SHE i was just thinking maybe she's, LIKE i gotta address my Little but then where Was maggie's? Pearls maggie the baby.
Speaker 1: Pearls? Heavy how does it feel to Be maggie's the? Cutest?
Speaker 3: OBVIOUSLY i was her For halloween once and everyone, goes are you the statue Of?
Speaker 1: Liberty shut? UP i, said is the Statue liberty?
Speaker 4: Blue with the? Passfire you're an?
Speaker 1: Idiot you're an? Iddy?
Speaker 2: Yeah with the passire to answer that, question but, wait CAN i? Say apparently they got rid of couch gags On The simpsons in the beginning opening because it just, saves because it just there's more time to.
Speaker 4: DO i don't like that.
Speaker 1: Show what it took three seconds and we.
Speaker 4: Love to see each time what it.
Speaker 2: WAS i loved, it but they must have ran out of. Ideas no, way get new. Writers stop you.
Speaker 4: Guys should do that on this couch every time you come.
Speaker 1: In, Yes i'm STILL i don't know about this. Couch, okay, okay what do you think about?
Speaker 3: IT i do feel Like i'm interviewing you. Guys what do you want to?
Speaker 4: Ask i'm here With matt And.
Speaker 3: Bowen they have a podcast, together and they're gay guys and their, friends And i'm here to get down to the nitty.
Speaker 4: Gritty you, guys ever?
Speaker 1: KISS i don't. Know it's all got In New? Year's did you really look at peck On New? Year's?
Speaker 2: Yeah that makes, sense?
Speaker 1: Right have you ever kissed? Us?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: No do you kiss your closest?
Speaker 3: Friend i'm trying to think IF i, well, no, yeah my MY i have girlfriends from growing up who, like there's two of us that are queer and the rest of them, like we get drunk and they're, like let's, kiss and it's like you, guys they all have, husbands, right so like we give him a kiss and they're like it's like, yes.
Speaker 2: But did you ever have a friend in middle or elementary, school like in those young years where like things got a little Bit, NO i WISH i wish.
Speaker 3: TO i like everyone talks about. THAT i was just too LIKE i don't want to say LIKE i. Was i'm not like saying she was a, loser but LIKE i you, know you thought of myself as.
Speaker 4: One you know What i'm. Saying we're like little in your chunky and you're.
Speaker 2: Like oh well, yeah, yeah, yeah but you're saying that you thought of yourself as a loser and so therefore you. WERE i was, LIKE i don't get to kiss. Anybody i'm right there.
Speaker 3: With it also like, yeah it's like so, sad LIKE i WISH i could go back and be like my but EVEN i say, that but then even Now i'm, like oh AM i gonna, kiss like get away.
Speaker 1: Exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah there was the only REASON i say it is because a lot of people are, like oh, YEAH i, mean of, course my one friend in middle school where you, know you like jocked each other off or whatever the, funk AND i was.
Speaker 1: Just like people talk about this like it's a. Thing it was not a thing for.
Speaker 2: ME i had one very very close friend in middle school where if it was gonna, happen it was definitely gonna be with, him because we would do sleepovers and we would like talk about each. Other there's bodies and, stuff and this is the time when like everyone was.
Speaker 1: Horny like no matter.
Speaker 2: What AND i was like thinking, back like we were like twelve or, thirteen and it was just like it was like maybe better that it didn't, happen because it could have gotten. Weird BUT i do look back AND i, think like everyone or not, everyone but a lot of PEOPLE i have talked to that are gay guys have had that experience in their past with guys that ended up being straight and are now married with. Kids, yeah probably never looked, back you, know but like you look back and you're, like, YEAH i was a little gay with some of my friends sometimes before the voice in your head told you don't do, this it's.
Speaker 1: Bad you were trying it.
Speaker 2: Out, yeah but there is That it makes me a little bummed, out like like like people get so like rigid and THEN i. WONDER i do wonder if looking, back like the the knowledge that we were really close made.
Speaker 1: Us not be friends. Anymore, yeah you know WHAT i, mean.
Speaker 2: Because we weren't friends in high school AND i would like see him around And i'd be, like remember we were best. Friends we talk to each other's about, It we talked about other's bodies and like got bonus for each.
Speaker 4: Other, oh and now we're not ye at least LIKE i never had.
Speaker 1: To deal with that kind of.
Speaker 2: Thing but we don't suck, Anymore Charlie booths man like we used.
Speaker 1: TO i.
Speaker 3: WAS i was rudely being, like why Did Charlie pierce's? Eyebrounds and one was like that was a dog bite AND i, Said i'm, Sorry Charlie. BOOTH i like to publicly apologize To Charlie.
Speaker 1: Booth oh my?
Speaker 4: Blog what's up With Charlie pooth's full?
Speaker 1: Blog? Blog bring blogs? Back you could?
Speaker 3: Substack people are going the way that You you're you were. Smiling but when WHEN i said substack the biggest round in the.
Speaker 2: World because Because i'm thinking through like substack is it? Blog substack feels like a different model where, yeah the live, journals zanga blog SPOT. ECOSYSTEMA i got bullied on My. Zenga, No, maggie all of these sides are that people being awful.
Speaker 3: Bullied on my, zingle which it's like it was someone that LIKE i knew.
Speaker 1: Of course you let them.
Speaker 2: In, yeah and they, bullied like and my thing was like like dear's.
Speaker 4: Anger whatever the? Hell Like i'm having a great.
Speaker 3: DAY i went to the park and then it was like someone bullied me on it delete My.
Speaker 4: Zenga what did they?
Speaker 1: SAY i Guess i'm never going to the.
Speaker 3: Park, yeah they were, LIKE i guess the park's ruined for, life sucks, no like something so me like it's but it is funny to. Laugh but then LIKE i, did like obviously talk about in therapy for years WHERE i was like my. Zenga my the was, like, yeah judged my, Therapist Elizabeth. ELIZABEBIT i TOLD i told HER i was doing, this and she was, Like i'm.
Speaker 1: Bro she's been with me for six.
Speaker 4: Years isn't that?
Speaker 1: Crazy she knew what the hell this.
Speaker 2: Was, YES i have a genuine pitch because it's like IT'S i, mean this is so recency. Bias get A nintendo das and play any Old pokemon. Game it'll feel like you're on your phone for, hours but you're just leveling up your. Chew that is great of, it and it's actually not hurting. Anybody you're you're just pumping your brain with cute little, animals and it's Making pikachu, strong Making pikachu.
Speaker 1: Strong, TRUE i.
Speaker 3: WAS i didn't know a lot of A, pokemon BUT i did love Jiggily buff aesthetically and just culturally sing the little.
Speaker 1: Songs, yeah, yeah you know who else loves Jiggaly. Buff Lady. Gaga Lady, gaga.
Speaker 4: Meamo'st? Crying who's?
Speaker 1: That she's for Real? Italian she's ver Real?
Speaker 3: Italian my fake, grandpa She's Italian? American oh my, god, Yeah Lady. GAGA i saw her A La La.
Speaker 2: Palooza want TO i want to go so bad THAT i used to serve alcohol at it really you like at the.
Speaker 3: Bar at the bar and people would come up and be like one beer, please And i'd be, like what. Beer there's about seven and they'd be, like you, know just the. Classic i'm, like, okay you're fifteen or you're.
Speaker 1: From out of.
Speaker 2: Town oh that's because that's another Like midwest thing AS i was, like we have a lot of different.
Speaker 1: Beers, yeah we know about a lot of. Beers not everyone, does.
Speaker 3: But it says it on the thing LIKE i need to know what you. One but also like the young, People i'm going to give you the.
Speaker 1: Beer sorry TO i don't work it. Anymore sorry to the Law.
Speaker 4: Jarlie pooth in the, Law we've got.
Speaker 2: It you know a lot of people get very sick at music festivals because they get. Alcohol they're, dehydrated and.
Speaker 1: They're so, young and you shouldn't have done.
Speaker 3: That, no if they if they had a good idea and they were, like, oh one guy came on to, me he was.
Speaker 1: WASTED i had him in water and then he walked. Away he didn't know where he was. Great, oh thank god for.
Speaker 2: You but you're you're saying it's clearly these young kids when they're like i'll have a beer and you go which, one and they, go as you, said a, classic which is never a.
Speaker 1: Classic AND i don't even.
Speaker 2: DRINK i don't like beer like everything, else SO i don't know what.
Speaker 1: The classic are. Beer, well a, classic, classic.
Speaker 2: Classic And i've told this story before in the, podcast but this is WHEN i was clearly underage at a bar In, brooklyn and just BECAUSE i had seen it in, MOVIES i, go.
Speaker 4: CAN i have a?
Speaker 1: Beer and And i'll have one for the.
Speaker 2: Roads that's extremely, illite that's extremely.
Speaker 1: ILLEGAL i. Forget this is like In brooklyn.
Speaker 2: Somewhere this is like junior year and way it was one of my ROAD i BET i bet he. Remembers he was like this Crazy asian. KID i bet he's, like that's bo that? Was that was, yeah one and one for the?
Speaker 1: Road? Mind what's that my?
Speaker 4: FAKE i d SAID i was five?
Speaker 1: Five mine also SAID i was five. Six nobody was there were like no.
Speaker 2: Care, yeah WELL i got away with it UNTIL i really. Didn't, Yeah and they were, like, Okay i'll just the name on. It SHOULD i say the? Name because it was a real person to say? It it was Ab Sug and the name was spelled like this A b see. Ug AND i was, like this is a real, Person like a friend of a friend gave me this FAKE. Id not only was it like not me in the, picture it was five six and the, name despite it being, real looked for.
Speaker 5: Me. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah it was LIKE i was, like what name HAS abc all in a? Row like? None you didn't think about. It that is so.
Speaker 4: Good what's your last? Name it's gonna so let's just DO.
Speaker 1: Abc what if we like went write to.
Speaker 3: You, yes this is really good for the people coming up with the names for THE. D mine was a gro real. Girl her name Was, Meggie Maggie, meggie but it was Like. Margaret she had curly brown. Hair but the five to five, thing LIKE i was, like, yeah up, here like here's my D, yeah totally.
Speaker 1: Yeah it.
Speaker 3: Worked it did work for a little bit until it, expired and then they were like this. EXPIRED i was, like come, on, YEAH i turned twenty one In europe and the way they did not.
Speaker 2: Care of, course as An Amsterdam i'm like from twenty.
Speaker 3: One they so we can drink here when we're, Five so don't REALLY i Drink heinnekens, disgusting sorry to.
Speaker 4: THEM i just don't like. BEER i just.
Speaker 1: Don't Like, no that's, okay you don't like.
Speaker 4: It, NO i like, wine liquor everything.
Speaker 1: Else, yeah but what's what's like A chicago?
Speaker 4: Beer like three one? Two? Yeah, yeah anti.
Speaker 1: Hero bell's too harded As michigan, right, yes, YEAH.
Speaker 4: I do know that the brothers are obviously my dad they're all drinking.
Speaker 2: Beers it's like the beans of there having beans and beers And i'm not having any part of.
Speaker 1: That, well i'll tell you what we're having is Around. ROBIN i don't think, so. HONEY i can't believe. This, yeah you've done. It YEAH i, did, WELL i need. To WAS i at that? One that was When Pat reagan co Hosted.
Speaker 3: AM I Going? First you guys both looked at, me AND i was like something changed.
Speaker 2: Just we looked at you, expectantly like, like, ready, well this is where we take one minute to really against something and. Culture matt has kind of volunteered to go. First, yeah, well TRADITIONALLY i.
Speaker 1: DO i have the timer ready to.
Speaker 2: Go this Is Matt. ROGERS i don't think so many as time starts, NOW i don't think so. Honey everyone's sleeping On tyla the Singer.
Speaker 1: Tyler. NOW i.
Speaker 2: LOOKED i don't think anyone actually is sleeping on her BECAUSE i looked at Her spotify streaming numbers and she has about thirty six point seven million million listeners a, month which is so. Many BUT i will say, maybe AND i don't think so honey to, me BECAUSE i recently watched The tyler performance Of chanel On The Tonight. Show this should be the climax of every gig guy music video.
Speaker 1: Night.
Speaker 2: OH i didn't know that she had live vocals like. THIS i didn't know that she could move her body like. THAT i didn't know a woman could be so gorgeous a shoe could be so. Iconic she does the performance outside of, LIKE i guess it's A chanelle. Heel i've never experienced anything like this. SONG i love it so. MUCH i listen to it, constantly the Song chanell By. Tilt it's got to be A record of The year. Nominee and one THING i will also say is that My TikTok algorithm is now Only Donald TRUMP ai doing the, dance which, sucks BUT i don't think.
Speaker 1: So and that's one.
Speaker 4: Minute.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately now the The TikTok algorithm or Not TikTok BECAUSE i don't have any.
Speaker 1: More my reels algorithm is just it found.
Speaker 2: OUT i like this, song AND i guess a Popular TikTok trend NOT i guess it is is the.
Speaker 1: The chanelle, dance and it's just ais of Like.
Speaker 2: Trump And Kim jong it together AND i WILL i will send them to my friends and they'll be, like we don't like this, right And i'll be LIKE i, did BUT i can't deal with it. Alone, no you need like it's just like it's Like Donald trump and a, bikini like going back and forth With Hillary clinton in the.
Speaker 4: BIKINI i made that, one and it's.
Speaker 2: Like they're doing The Chanelle taylo dance And i'm just, LIKE i can't deal with social media, anymore just.
Speaker 1: NOT i can't do it.
Speaker 2: Right and if you watch it for more than four, seconds which you can't not because it's like what it's, Sticking it, sticks your algorithm is.
Speaker 1: Cooked, yeah well there you.
Speaker 2: Go yeah that Was i'm gonna put. Somewhere i'm gonna put some.
Speaker 1: More it's.
Speaker 2: Okay you, Live you, learn and then you. Speak CAN i look at your phone BECAUSE i need to use it For bog's. Time this Is Bowen. YANG'S i don't think, so. Honey his time starts. NOW i don't think, so. Honey as mentioned, before the spice, rat this spice WHAT i? Want the spices in three jars. Maximum my home cannot accommodate a rack of any kind except a gorgeous pair of. Breast if it's gonna be if it's gonna, be oh, god, LIKE i can't even come up WITH i can't even think of the, nutmegs, saffron, clothes, cloves darlic. Powder i'm good with the actual, thing thank.
Speaker 1: You onion.
Speaker 2: Powder i'm good with the actual thing, thing thank you very.
Speaker 1: Much what did you?
Speaker 5: Say, no that's a, sauce, sauce a spice, rack. Ketchup it's a thing that we give to each other At christmas. Time, no it takes it's AS i, said it takes up an entire sim square and that's one.
Speaker 1: Minute oh, wow THAT i knew.
Speaker 2: Too that's why on A croco moons, here just for just any any white thick sauce like mac and.
Speaker 1: Cheese what do you mean about your good on the on the on the? Powder what do you Mean i'm going to? Know i'm, saying are you doing?
Speaker 2: Cocaine if the recipe calls for garlic, Powder i've got a garlic.
Speaker 1: PRESS i think what you were doing was you were using coded. Language i'm.
Speaker 2: Good on the Podcast Pizza, Party oh my, god wait, GOD i love nothing more Than Pizza party and the pizza On, friday watching a movie.
Speaker 3: And we're, reading reading and whatever kind we want, yes because the AND i forgot to say, this the big style In chicago is more tavern than it Is Deep, Dish, no of, course but is still Good detroit, style incredible and incredible.
Speaker 2: Detroits oh we have what's the what's The detroit chain?
Speaker 1: Jets we have jets, here.
Speaker 3: So the ranch is out of the. WORLD i don't usually go crazy with, ranch but you can get a little. Bottle it's like They're midwest.
Speaker 2: Jets i'll never think of deep dish pizza the same way again, though because when we years ago went To Chicago's Sketch, fest we were performing.
Speaker 4: Which like doesn't exist.
Speaker 2: Anymore we were performing with our musical sketch comedy group called Pop.
Speaker 1: Roulette we went To, giordanna's which we absolutely.
Speaker 4: Went not the one to go, to but it.
Speaker 2: Was it was it was next to the feature we had to if On Deep, dish and then we did our musical, numbers which we were just bouncing, around up and down and it was just like the hardest ground ever and we could just hear everyone, going, oh just like all the pizza inside.
Speaker 1: Us you got to go to. Afterwards the one bathroom we were all sharing there was nine of.
Speaker 2: Us there was nine of us that we all took turns and then for some reason we all went To Pea quads the next. Day we went to be the next.
Speaker 1: Day, yeah because we got to do deep dish. Everyone you know WHAT i? Mean like it, was it was very.
Speaker 2: Different, Yeah, Okay, maggie it's.
Speaker 3: Time SHOULD i preface mine or SHOULD i say it? Afterwards WHAT i want to?
Speaker 1: Say what do you what do you move to?
Speaker 2: Do?
Speaker 1: What what feels? Right i'll say After WHY i did?
Speaker 2: This?
Speaker 1: OKAY i love that you guys are WELL i.
Speaker 2: Did there's gonna be there's gonna be an, afterward but we always have a discussion.
Speaker 1: After host starts racing.
Speaker 2: POSTSCRIPTIVE i don't think so. Many this Is Maggie. WINTERS i don't think so. Many your time starts, NOW i don't think so Money matt And, BOWEN i don't think so. Money. Okay first of, all you didn't come To chicago in twenty seventeen because you were In, WASHINGTON dc or wherever the? Hell what are you doing and? Shaking as for the television series the other, two, yeah.
Speaker 4: Sure and oh one of my favorite.
Speaker 1: Shows AM i?
Speaker 2: Jealous? YES i don't think so Many, Bowen what is your best, Friend Ariana.
Speaker 4: Grande, Yeah i'm.
Speaker 3: JEALOUS i am THE i am the comedian Of Christmas, past here to remind you of your. Past, okay don't THINK i need to look up a little show Called Lake HOME O high to bring the run back To Annoys. THEATER i don't think, so, Honey Sam, taggart where are? YOU i don't think so many met you guys graciously having me on this podcast and me trying to drag.
Speaker 1: You i'm not actually dragging. YOU i don't think.
Speaker 2: So. Monny everyone in the room not laughing at.
Speaker 1: This that's. SUCK i don't think, so.
Speaker 2: Honey you guys are, great but you guys need to come back to. Earth we do five seconds The Union hall Called you're doing a show. Tonight you know what's funny is when we used to do shows At Union hall and no one would. Come, now like, NO i remember we did a whole show like As popula one time with the band and, everything AND i was, like why can't we fill it? OUT i know it was like eight. People we, said we did a great cover Of Your love Is My drug By. Kesha we Did it's. Great they're not laughing because they. Agree, No i'm totally.
Speaker 4: KIDDING i was just, no you.
Speaker 1: Don't why did you do that so?
Speaker 4: Well in twenty? Eighteen was it? EIGHTEEN i picked the troll ball rest In?
Speaker 1: Peace where is?
Speaker 2: She? Also she Just? DORMAN i picked The trouble AND i got? You oh, really what did you?
Speaker 1: SAY i think because you were IN?
Speaker 3: DC i was, like you Love? Trump OBVIOUSLY i don't. REMEMBER i blacked. Out wait why WAS i IN? DC i don't THINK i.
Speaker 1: WAS i THINK i. Was you were. Somewhere it was because we. Were it was because they're the other. TEAMBER i was writing on my.
Speaker 3: MOTHER i got, you SO i was, like and THEN i also wanted to do this in respect To Annie donnelly because she.
Speaker 1: Didn't we were just talking about.
Speaker 3: Anything she was the one that told me About Lake Como High is that was called yes Called she's like telling.
Speaker 4: Them that they need to get to their run and.
Speaker 1: Oh my, god you know? What Como hi was actually a.
Speaker 2: Highlight it was a highlight because we were writing thirty pages every week of.
Speaker 3: Script there was a straight guy in. It you're mad about there? Was, oh maybe there.
Speaker 2: Wasn't Lake Como high was actually how was it how we Met Patty?
Speaker 1: Harrison it, Was, OH i think it.
Speaker 2: WAS i Met Patty harrison at a show Called it's A Guy thing hosted By Major.
Speaker 1: Joharry.
Speaker 4: OH i loved.
Speaker 1: It it's a Guy.
Speaker 2: Thing they came A, chicago of, course did no We? LAKE ohi was how we Met LIKE i want to, say Like jabouki and like Definitely. Jabuki BUT i THINK i Met Patty harrison doing So Lake. Como hi For everyone At home was a Like Dawson's creek, esque like soapy like teen show That Sam tigert.
Speaker 1: Created did were you a co?
Speaker 2: CREATOR i was kind of, yeah like LIKE i was. Helping it was both of our. Ideas it was very Much sam's like. Brainchild it feels Like. Sam, yeah it's Very. Sam he got astray and.
Speaker 4: WHEN i Said, donald.
Speaker 2: But it was all it was all gay guys that went to this high, school which could we Were we would like rotate the scripts and like it was always just like a lot of you, know it was it was, Espionage it was.
Speaker 3: Love it WAS i still say ghost Of Comedians, past AND i Said comedian Of Christmas, past WHICH i really, was LIKE i didn't say anything mean AND i was still. Scared BUT i don't remember WHAT i said about. YOU i just remember being, LIKE i can't believe you're not. Here what are we not good enough for?
Speaker 1: You? Totally someone Got.
Speaker 4: CAT i Remember.
Speaker 3: COHEN i don't think they knew what she. Was they were, like, Okay, cat and everyone was like this just. Sucks we were that was the time of our lives In. Chicago that was such a fun, Show The, Dream AND i REMEMBER i came up to you BECAUSE i we.
Speaker 4: Didn't we.
Speaker 3: Can't it's it's actually too much time to get into The disney of it. All, no, no, Please well BECAUSE i worked. There you worked At Disney.
Speaker 4: World, YES i was in The yes at the college, program.
Speaker 1: At the college program which like is. Yes we talked about this IS I i.
Speaker 2: Have there were friends From colorado who like with Big disney, hands and they were like their dream was to work In.
Speaker 1: Orlando through the college.
Speaker 3: PROGRAM i worked In, tomorrowland the worst ride of all time one of, them which Is Great.
Speaker 1: Escape and then.
Speaker 3: The People Mover see The People mover is a. CLASSIC i love The People mover so. MUCH i Got Neil Patrick carris on. IT i, said he's He he's At Disney.
Speaker 1: World with his.
Speaker 2: Kids Is carousel progress still there's getting it's getting. Refurbished it's actually getting like it's apparently. Getting the rumor, is BUT i can't sometimes HOW i. Am the rumor is that it's getting like a like A Walt disney. Animatronic it should and The carousel progress is getting like. Updated you have you heard about Villains, land of, course BUT i heard that it's like now there's. Drama So Josh tomorrow became THE ceo Of disney and so there's big changes because he came From parks and he was, like the plans that y'all were dreaming up for Villains land are not good.
Speaker 1: Enough go back to the drug board and do.
Speaker 2: More because they feel the heat now From Epic universe At. Universal so a lot Of Disney world is getting like they're putting like billions and billions of. Dollars, yeah is going to go Into Animal Animal kingdom in the they're making the what was the dinosaur Area Tropical AMERICA'S i. See so it's getting In kanto and it's also Getting Indiana jones is replacing, dinosaurs but not The Indiana jones From.
Speaker 1: Disneyland a new New indian version of.
Speaker 2: It this is the thing That universal's Got nintendo And pokemon is on the way like that you can that's the number one.
Speaker 1: FRANCHISE i.
Speaker 3: Understand but, yeah AND i Love, universal but like when you go, there it's just so different.
Speaker 4: Totally they're, like get on the, RIGHT i don't, care.
Speaker 1: So you are, loyal you Bleed. Disney, WOW i do go To.
Speaker 4: UNIVERSAL i JUST i was just BECAUSE i was just.
Speaker 1: There.
Speaker 3: Yeah and then the difference between our day At universal and our day At, disney it was just like night and.
Speaker 1: Day.
Speaker 3: Course, ALSO i was looking for food and they were like you can have fish and chips AND i was, like please don't do this with, Me LIKE i just want like a hot, dog like.
Speaker 1: My moratorium On? Universal is is that the right? Word Your it's? True is?
Speaker 2: That so you know they're doing they take down the Rip bride Rocket, yeah and they're replacing it with a, fast nefarious roller.
Speaker 1: Coaster.
Speaker 2: Yeah they need to figure out what else is going on in That Universal Studios Florida. Park, yes, Agreed AND i think after go we said we just went To Universal studios AND O Soccer japan.
Speaker 3: Did i'm going To japan and novem you are needed tell me. EVERYTHING i go To Disney.
Speaker 4: SEES i think you.
Speaker 1: Should you.
Speaker 2: Should but, anyway they have The jaws ride at The UNIVERSAL O socca And i'm, like bring it.
Speaker 1: Back, yeah But Disney sea is. FUN i can't. Wait we have a great.
Speaker 2: Time we had a great. Time the roast beef, Popcorn oh feels Very. Chicago Very they go off with the popcorn, there like every single popcorn stand is flavored. Different and you go to go to A socca because it's literally sister cities With chicago, comedytown, rivers cute gay.
Speaker 1: Bars it's very.
Speaker 2: CHIC i, yeah, WAIT i Think osaka is going to be very important for, you Very.
Speaker 1: Maggie Osaka.
Speaker 4: Kan that sounds not.
Speaker 2: RIGHT i don't know what, sure it sounds a little bit Like chaka, kan chacka, kan chocka con Like osaka, kan like a convention for people that LOVE o, soccer Like bravo.
Speaker 1: Con but WHERE O?
Speaker 4: Socca i'm. GOING i haven't, been But i'm going give.
Speaker 1: Some thoughts On bravo before we. End oh my, gosh this is coming out. Tomorrow so this is really, yeah this is really.
Speaker 3: CURRENT i would have acted so FRIEND I i and so, YEAH i just binged watched the current season Of married To, medicine and those women are everything to me right.
Speaker 1: Now they really are.
Speaker 3: Great but all web, fan you're, What i'm a quad web. Fan my favorite is the introduction where it's, like and this is the. Doctors Then i'll just be like and quad Like, quad it's so. Good and THEN i, Mean i've WATCHED i think every. Show you know, what which Show i've never?
Speaker 1: Watched.
Speaker 4: Miami i'm going to start LIKE i THINK i am in for a.
Speaker 2: Journey you can start from season one or you can start from the rebooted.
Speaker 1: Season, YEA i would know you THINK i. Should, OKAY i think.
Speaker 2: THERE'S i think that's that's a totally Acceptable that's HOW i did. It and THEN I i HAVE i have not finished my since the beginning, watch but it's you're not really missing out on too?
Speaker 4: Much CAN i name DROP? Wm i'm in dinner with? Tonight.
Speaker 1: Yes Wes wilson stop? Wow love him? Well because how do you Know?
Speaker 3: Connor, Oh connor would and he is kind of the one was, like, oh my Friend, west And i'm, like, YEAH i know Who Wes wilson, Is, like So, WEST i became friends with him AND i was, like kind of, like we're going to go to dinner with.
Speaker 2: Me he's the best dressed person On he constantly every single TIME i see him on my screen and his, CONFESSIONALS i smile and light. Up i'm, LIKE i Love, WEST.
Speaker 4: I Love, WEST i Love. Summerhouse Love.
Speaker 1: SUMMERHOUSE i one.
Speaker 3: Time AND i, think for like a interview SAID i would like to Be AND i, mean this was love the first fat person On. Summerhouse AND i don't think it will, happen But i'm gonna try my.
Speaker 4: Best one.
Speaker 2: Day you're getting you're getting. It first of, all they're they're all really nice and, cool so. Nice it feels like this isn't that the. Producers BUT i do watch that, show AND i don't ever really feel the parasocial. Thing, no BUT i watched that show AND i, do, yeah, oh because you want to be we're the people Like i'm, like, oh, well that person just needs IF i. WAS i often think IF i was, THERE i could. Help, yes we do need a gay guy in the. Mix we used to have. One to have, one even oh there was a gay guy in the, MIX i just feel like that might be a little boring for the gay. Guy, well that's why he would like to stir some shirt up here right.
Speaker 4: Too like?
Speaker 1: Cats two gay guys exactly like.
Speaker 2: Cats oh my, god is this is? This what is? This how you how you have? Cat you bring cats into it into an? ENVIRONMENT i think, NO i just met LIKE i think it was a get. Too so they have each, OTHER i.
Speaker 1: SEE i don't. KNOW i love.
Speaker 3: Cats i'm, allergic But i'm, like it's like the rare thing WHERE i would love to have a.
Speaker 1: CAT i love.
Speaker 2: That i'm allergic because it's never really gonna happen with a cat and a.
Speaker 1: Dog you know What i'm.
Speaker 2: Saying it's like you can pretend they're best. Friends they're. Not your cat does not like your. Dog your dog Is are you so scared of your?
Speaker 4: Cat have you seen the videos with the cat with the cat on the?
Speaker 2: Dog drop the drop the video in the. Comments drop the video in the comments if you're seeing that man is speaking from, experience because his sister has what what on paper or in photos seems like a perfect dog. Cat but THEN i go to visit them and it's, like oh these first of, all, well this cat is just like a, cat which is it's like gonna do its own.
Speaker 1: Thing, Diego you're gonna do your own.
Speaker 2: Thing, King and Then kelly is just like very like the dog is my sister's always like, yeah she's terrified of Of.
Speaker 1: Diego like it's just like.
Speaker 2: And it's not what you think because the dog is more afraid Of your cat is not afraid of.
Speaker 4: Anything sometimes siblings don't like each.
Speaker 1: Other, yeah not not. Mine love you, Boys love you. BOYS i wouldn't know about that. Either.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anyways you have a, SISTER i do my, Sister chelsea OR i?
Speaker 1: Am do you? SIBLINGS i have a. Sister? Yeah oh my, GOD i WISH i had a. Sister oh it's not too.
Speaker 4: LATE i think it's too. Late you think my parents?
Speaker 1: Up, hey what about you guys getting? Busy give me a little. Sister, sorry well It's.
Speaker 2: Marguerite it's a solo, show stand up, special hybrid, down whatever you want to call.
Speaker 1: It.
Speaker 2: St Patrick's, Day march. Seventeenth thank you so. Much this was a dream from true don't EVEN i, won't but BUT i. Will you're so happy you got to come in and be on The Lost culture is the, show.
Speaker 1: And we thank. You she's a Shy. Khan we in every episode with the Song i've Got? It what is? It who's that? Girl what's her? Name mister?
Speaker 5: Cooler is she?
Speaker 2: Lame why DON'T i want to? Go she's like one name a. Million, yeah but that's not.
Speaker 1: RIGHT i don't remember any. Songs rip no, no, no, no okay.
Speaker 2: Bye Lost cultures is the production By Will Ferrell's Big Money players AND I Heart radio. Podcasts created and hosted By Matt rogers And Bowen Yank executive produced By Anna hasnier and produced By Becca.
Speaker 1: Ramos edited and mixed By Doug, baine and our music is By Henry mursky
Speaker 2: H