Speaker 1: All right, let's get to the trending report, Tanya.
Speaker 2: All right, so we're talking about Selena Gomez and the big revelation, and it is that our body is not and will not be what it was ten years ago.
Speaker 1: An early amen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I think that general idea of what Selena Gomez is talking about, it flies to every single woman on the planet. So she posted these two pictures of herself on Instagram on her stories. One of the pictures was taken in twenty thirteen. She was in like this zebra print bikini, and she said, today I realized I will never look like this again. And then the next slide in her story, the following photo was taken from twenty twenty three, with the caption I'm not perfect, but I am proud to be who I am. Sometimes I forget it's okay to be me. And in the photos you can see I'm in Her body does look different, and to me, for her to post that so vulnerably was just so so cool. But also it's just this important thing that we all need to realize, because I think, especially as women, our bodies change so much as we get older, you know, like so many things happen your hormones, you have a baby, just age in general, it changes our bodies and medication, and so I think that, you know, we always kind of look back and like, oh, when I was eighteen, you know, like we all had just our bodies were different, and like we're always trying to get back to that. And after you have a baby, it's like the post getting my pre baby body back, and it's just like our bodies change, and that is what it is. And so I think sometimes accepting it and realizing it is there's so much freedom in that.
Speaker 3: It's true, that's a good lens to look through because I remember I think back to my twenties, right, and I think back to like that body, and oh yeah, you can compare the pictures. You can do the side by side like the Selina did with these two. And I was way more insecure that with that body and then those years right that I am now with this body and I and all that it went through, and it gave me my babies and it gave me like everything that I have right now. And I have so much more confidence now being a few pounds heavier than I was in my twenties, with a quote unquote better body Yeah, I don't know what it is, but it's it's so I don't know what wisdom maybe who knows?
Speaker 4: So what what would be? And we can sort of just go around the room. What would be everyone's current biggest insecurity right now? Like what would be the insecurity for you?
Speaker 1: Tanya? It doesn't be body could be any insecurity.
Speaker 2: Uh insecurity, I'd say, that's a great question.
Speaker 1: Come back to you, come back to me.
Speaker 3: I think it's not insecurity. I think it's just the unknown of trying to be a good parent. So I'm trying to navigate life and I'm trying to do the right things up for exactly, And so it's the decisions that I'm making for them. Am I picking the right schools? Am I picking the right And I'm you know, I'm making the right choices for them? And that's kind of like my insecurities, I guess.
Speaker 4: Because it's it's your it's your family, it's a legacy, is it's it's all of that.
Speaker 3: And it's also the way I'm parenting. It's I'm it's the way I react when I get frustrated. It's it's the way I come home from work one day. If I'm if I'm tired, if I'm in a bad mood, or if i'm you know, all of that reflects on my children. And then it's like if you drags out over time, like that's the person you're becoming, and then that's the person that they see and then those are the memories they're gonna have. And that's my biggest insecurity is that too much time is going to go by and then it's going to turn out that like I missed four years because I was just so like in a fog. That's that's where I'm at, well deep.
Speaker 1: And so, okay, tany did you come up with one?
Speaker 2: I think mine would be I'm a big people pleaser. What I'm realizing is.
Speaker 1: You can't please everybody all the time.
Speaker 2: And Robbie's right, right, like I'm a big people pleaser and it's like very debilitating to things that I want to do and I'm trying to get better about it. But also it's like the fear I do have this fear of like making people upset, and so it stops me from doing things.
Speaker 4: Well, okay, so and what about the guys tells, like, what's your biggest insecurity?
Speaker 1: Uh? I don't know that I really have one.
Speaker 3: Wow, what a dream to be to.
Speaker 4: You.
Speaker 1: Blessed to be you. Every morning in the mirror, I am or how about you? I mean, there's physical stuff, there's parenting stuff. There, there's it's a long list.
Speaker 2: You know what's interesting. I thought of a physical one too. I have this one tooth that's crooked, and I know nobody can notice it. But I'm very insecure, and now I start I realize that I start turning when I take pictures to the other side, and I'm like, why do I care? Nobody can tell this tooth is crooked.
Speaker 1: It's in your head.
Speaker 2: It's totally in my head. What about you?
Speaker 1: Ryan?
Speaker 4: For me, it's actually it's a little relatable to Tanya and some of the stuff we've talked about in the past. Definitely body, my stomach, my skin, my body, all of that, because I was, you know, chubby as a kid, and I still see that kid every time I look in the mirror, so that's always on my mind. I cannot still cannot take off my shirt people are around. I don't like doing it too. I like to please people too. I like everybody to be happy. I want to make sure everyone's like, are you good, do you need anything?
Speaker 1: Are you okay?
Speaker 4: But I actually love so It's weird because I do love doing it, but at the same time, I never relax because of it. Yeah, Like I could never have a big wedding because of that, you know. And I will never take off my shirt at my wedding for sure, but most people don't.
Speaker 1: So I think you're good.
Speaker 4: Then if you're invited, you will not see this skin at my wedding. Love yourself a little bit more today, Love yourself a little bit more if you can