Speaker 1: Earners. What's up.
Speaker 2: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like The checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus.
Speaker 1: On what matters most Ready.
Speaker 2: To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank, a lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure, they definitely can be, but understanding of professional's routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 3: Netflix and Facebook are facing a lawsuit that reveals an agreement between the two companies which allegedly work permitted me permitted Netflix to access Facebook's users private message message. So what they're saying is that Netflix paid was it? Was it one hundred million dollars million? Yeah, one hundred million.
Speaker 4: Dollars for Facebook private messenger.
Speaker 1: Well, there's more to the lawsuit this.
Speaker 2: So inside this one hundred million, they're saying that Facebook canceled Facebook Watch to keep Netflix, one of its top advertisers, to continue to put into ads on Facebook so we're gonna kill Facebook Watch. We're gonna let you keep your ads. So the Netflix series and films, we're gonna keep that going because we need the money, and we're.
Speaker 1: Going to cancel out all the competition.
Speaker 2: So you don't need to go to Snapchat, you don't need to go to any other social media.
Speaker 1: Come right here. I know we were doing this face was what we can We'll put that to the side, and nobody was watching it.
Speaker 2: We're not watching on it anyway. Yeah, well was red table part of that with people watching.
Speaker 1: It probably got caught up in that sweep.
Speaker 2: Yo, we're out of here. You're done. Yeah, Now we're just gonna the money. We're not making money here, but we do make money from having your shows advertised.
Speaker 1: So we'll take that money. That's all part of the lawsuit.
Speaker 5: The good old days when the geo targeting and tracking on Facebook was amazing. If you were advertising sh after I got Dave, like, the targeting you can do back in those days were amazing. When I saw the price tag, my first thought was like, that's a lot to find out who your girl was.
Speaker 1: DMN like I can see Zacker.
Speaker 5: Bray be like yeah, I'll show you the messages I need to hundred million now and I'll shut down Facebook Watch for you.
Speaker 1: But my real thought, I've been saying it for three or four years. All these data breaches are revenue driving events.
Speaker 5: Wait at and t stockers and shambles, wait till the truth comes out about them. All this data keeps getting breached every two or three weeks. No one called try to say, come patch this up for us. Or if I've ninety six million records and I sell them to you at two dollars a pop, maybe we can work out a deal to you know, get some money on the book. So I'm not surprised about this at all. It actually was a good deal for Netflix and Meta at the time, and I don't think anyone cares anyway.
Speaker 3: So well, one of these things, anything that's free of the product, absolutely and data is the most valuable commodity in the world new oil, right, And it's one of these things where it happens in everything, right, anything that you're signing up for, you can probably believe that somehow it's getting traded TSA. You think they're just taking your fingerprints and your eyeball scans for the hell.
Speaker 1: Of a clear do that clear update, I said, who are selling this to?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: That was crazy?
Speaker 3: The new I DJO for real, They're gonna start taking DNA swabs they have.
Speaker 4: They have your retina. They have your retina right so.
Speaker 5: And your girlfriend is right now if you put on your clear pass, your new eyelashes, all of this information, all this information is being sold.
Speaker 1: Ye.
Speaker 3: But as an entrepreneur, you should think like, Okay, how do I partner with somebody that maybe I can maybe I can pay for that their data, right, Like you might might idea you might be want to come up and.
Speaker 4: Let's say I don't know Dave Shans, right, so.
Speaker 3: He has one hundred thousand people in his email list, and you're an up and coming entrepreneur, maybe you approach Dave Shans and say, hey, can I get your data?
Speaker 4: Can I get an email blast?
Speaker 1: Yep?
Speaker 3: So you have to see what's being done on the highest level possible and see how you can you can utilize it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And the thing about it is that email blasts and stuff like that that's legal. What they were doing wouldn't be legal because they were actually taking what was supposed to be private conversations. That's why if this wasn't like you're showing somebody's private conversation, right, that's not ethical and that's not legal, so you shouldn't. You shouldn't do that. But as far as like data, anytime somebody gives data, right, they're in a.
Speaker 2: Pool unless it's not legal, and they like in the fine print they said that, yeah, in the services and agreements, you have to have that service and agreements, which I don't know if anyone reads.
Speaker 1: I shouldn't say no one reads.
Speaker 2: Maybe somebody does, but if it's not there, you don't have the service, and then that becomes illegal.
Speaker 3: The third party search. But it's pretty standard. Everybody has that now. It's pretty standard, like everybody has the service and agreements that this data would be used, like you know, you sign it and oh.
Speaker 1: You see the Spotify one. I see they got to no one. I've just seen that. They read the practice the shot to Daniel verse that really got the head in his pockets.
Speaker 5: So if you are an audible author or like a book author, they can take any characters, any storylines from your books and make derivative works off of them and turn them into movies and not pay you a die. Podcasts, y'all in trouble. Y'all thought Adam twenty two broke the internet? Wait til you upload what was that Adam twenty two?
Speaker 1: I've been telling you all for one year for it. Though he did a male scene fifty he won't be up.
Speaker 3: I'm glad you may said, y'all glad you're sucker. I heard, I heard, I heard that slitch you talking. You don't even show your own face on camera. You're a sucker, and I like it.
Speaker 5: But you haven't made more money people, more people money from the market than me.
Speaker 1: You have some record say that hate is a strong wordy man.
Speaker 5: Ever since she had to drop that camera, he the black hate then came out strong in this year.
Speaker 3: You're a strong word, bro. And that's the and that's the sad thing about it, right, Like who wants to does anybody want to be?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: Who wants to be DJ Black? Like you ever seen him before? Like let's just be honest, Let's just be honest, like you ever see him? Like I couldn't imagine any any kid or any young person that has aspirations to actually want to beat him, like.
Speaker 4: You see have you seen him?
Speaker 1: That's why I don't show him.
Speaker 4: So that's this is why he doesn't know him.
Speaker 3: So he's do an interview with like faise on love and talk while he's showing fhaise on love can't make you can't make the ship up the ethereum. We left you on Red, bro, we left you on We left you on Red because you were lame. He interviewed he wanted to interview us last year because before invest Fast he was like, Hey, I love what you guys are doing. I want to interview and re read it and never responded because we have our own platform. We don't need to run to your platform. Two boosh your views and clip it up eighteen different ways. And you have us in a dark room which you was sitting behind, asking about incriminating things. That's going to get somebody ten years to life in Prinson. I'm glad you're an idiot you talk. I watched your stock tips. It's like, oh, I brought I brought home Depot stock because I went to home Depot like years ago. I seen these tips that he's talking about, Like, I made my friends rich off of this. I made millions of dollars and I never asked for any kickback. Who acts us for a kickback for giving.
Speaker 1: This show is free. For the record, so everybody said that this show is free.
Speaker 3: Name Vladimir, like like, bro, you're not even a guest in the culture. You're literally in the outhouse. And these dumb people that come on your show made you, made you have a platform because people just love selling out the culture any chance that they get.
Speaker 4: But you you're not a DJ. Your name is Vladimir.
Speaker 1: He was the DJ back in the day. He has a little two PoCA mix tape. And when Brick Ross caught up to him, hands and feet.
Speaker 4: Hall shake feet on that boy, shout to alleged, welcome home cheap that welcome.
Speaker 1: This money.
Speaker 4: Allegedly you can take this from me, allegedly.
Speaker 3: No way, hands and feet, yo, nobody ever put their hands or their feet on me. That's another thing that better keep your hands to yourself. Nobody ever put their hands and feet on me. You guys out here have gotten assaulted, and you got assaulted and the only thing that you did was sue somebody.
Speaker 1: First called action. That's a suit. Oh man, all right, Adam once again outworked the votures.
Speaker 4: Adam, you that wrong for that and no disrespect. That was real.
Speaker 6: Nobody not not saying, but I'm saying disrespect to anybody, and that was real respected. I'm asking because I heard I wasn't. I can't confirm. I can't confirm that that was real.
Speaker 4: Adam, you're that wrong for that because you're doing it for Clout. Yeah, that's even worse.
Speaker 3: Now you're not cloud if that if that's if that's you know what I'm saying, like, no disrespect, but you're not. You're doing it for Clout, right, so now you you just cloud though, let's beyond it's Clout. Yeah, he's doing it for Clout.
Speaker 5: Like I told y'all last year. Hey, when I got the call, it was about to be over with podcast is, Hey be careful, but be very careful on Spotify. Shot to Daniel, but and shot the Universal and Son and everybody.
Speaker 1: But yeah, whatever it works. It's crazy, all right.
Speaker 3: So let's let's let me go back to this, back to the regular schedule program. Man, Okay, you accept.
Speaker 1: Apology from Blad like J cole Is Kendrick. You know we gotta say that for later.
Speaker 2: Please okay, please, please, please please We're on record, so just please.
Speaker 3: Okay, So meta in Netflix, right, how does this affect that?
Speaker 1: Stop it won't affect it at all.
Speaker 5: Nobody care. It's like whenever my girl went to my DMS. It's like, can't affect my business. May make me bad for a day or two, But back to business, redpad dot com, meaninvest dot com?
Speaker 1: Who is this gratitude? Patty business? Play back to work? Nothing, backslash e some think or swim. These just just chokes.
Speaker 5: But it won't affect us stock at all. If anything, it probably they need another partnership. If I'm Netflix, I'm trying to find how to stretch some more of that data from IG.
Speaker 2: Or if I'm Meta, I'm trying to figure out who else I can get the hunter of the mill from its working.
Speaker 1: We saw enough Fax, I mean we Disney Plus come on over. Shout out to Disney.
Speaker 2: We talked about Netflix and the harsh realities that we're going to face them about two years ago, and they've just rebounded from it.
Speaker 1: Part of that is the marketing. Part of it is the advertising. So it's worth it's worth.
Speaker 5: And the revenue they're saying on IG is even more profitable advertising there than some of the competitors like of course, Amazon, Hulu, et cetera. So I mean they have a media dynasty, definitely the easiest ad platform to use in comparison to anyone else. So yeah, I think they need to find more partnerships. Maybe Hulu Max, whom probably belyves that partnership. ESPN was the first person I thought of. You better go over there and advertise Pat McAfee show more because the ESPN and Disney needs a little bit more help. So I don't think it'd affect their stock at all.
Speaker 7: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day. Imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right, leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 1: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,