Speaker 1: I am all in again.
Speaker 2: Oh, let's GISs you.
Speaker 1: Gilmore Girls. Gazette with Amy Sugarman and Danielle Romo, an iHeart radio podcast.
Speaker 3: It is a good day to Gazette away and I have a I have been told my co host Amy Sugarman has has a story.
Speaker 2: To off topic. It's off topic. I'm okay with off but it's actually I don't even know how to explain it. I mean I do, but it's so about to me, like just everybody be ready for this, okay, because this is like it's off Gilmore topic, but I think it's worthy sharing because it literally just happened. Okay. So I go to sleep last night twelve thirty, which is like pretty early for me, crazy, and at three five, I'm a very light sleeper. I heard a plumbing a plumbing noise, and people are like, what's a plumbing noise?
Speaker 1: Is?
Speaker 2: Like I thought the toilet was overflowing, Like I heard this goal like that. So I'm like, well that was weird. And I just laid there and I'm like, that was a weird plumbing noise, Like the toilet's probably gonna overflow. This is gonna I'm in Tahoe it's gonna be a whole nightmare. So then I'm like, ugh, I gotta go to the bathroom because now I'm awake, right, So I.
Speaker 3: Go on a intuitive knowing that it was.
Speaker 2: Correct, but I still was like, I just didn't really put it all together. So I get up and there's a night light in the bathroom and then I literally think to myself, Oh, yeah, there's a plumbing issue. Have you seen did you see the finale van?
Speaker 3: Just like that, I have not to know.
Speaker 2: Basically, things were coming up the toyle. So I'm like, oh my gosh, there's That's what I'm thinking. Because I see something brown in the toilet and I'm like, oh my god, this I was right. So I turned the light on. No, there was a mouse in your toilet, in the toilet swimming.
Speaker 3: Oh did you rescue it?
Speaker 2: I screamed, bloody murder. My mom was like, then my mom started screaming because I'm in tahoo, just my mom and I. So she goes Then she's in her room and she goes, oh my god, I got there's a mouse in the toilet. So I run into her room like freaked out, gagging. So then she's like, oh my god, so then she goes in there. She comes back and she goes, we're gonna have to flush it. We're gonna you flushed the mouse, Danielle, You flush the mouse. I said to my mom, go do it. I was so terrified, Danielle, Oh cool, what are you talking about. I was screaming. We were both screaming. I was like, I throw up.
Speaker 3: I'm so upset with you.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I guess people can weigh in on this, but yes, obviously we were like, we're gonna flush it. We're gonna flush it.
Speaker 4: You really needed me to be at your house because I would have literally gone in with gloves, saved the little, precious little mouse and it released him in the wild.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: No, it will just come right back into the house. Do you don't you've never had mass traps?
Speaker 3: No, I don't. I don't.
Speaker 4: I have a So my backyard is hedged off, right, like it's just hedged head. There's a bunch of hedges everywhere, and they all live in there.
Speaker 3: And I see them all the time.
Speaker 2: Just Gannell. They don't they that they come into your house.
Speaker 3: They don't. I've never seen it inside my house.
Speaker 2: Because They're crafty little suckers. I heard them in my walls, you know. Issue.
Speaker 3: Actually, this is a funny story.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: When I was in college, the house I lived at with all my girlfriends, we had a resident mouse ew.
Speaker 3: And he just ruled around.
Speaker 1: He did not care.
Speaker 2: What he did not care.
Speaker 4: We tried so hard to catch him to get out of the house. But then one day he just stopped showing up, and we were like, oh.
Speaker 2: I because he went to mousey Heaven because somebody else had traps. No, I don't like rodents. I have like eight different rat people at my other house, but up here it is tahoe.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: I can't even breathe talking about it.
Speaker 3: Oh, I will say I am a massive freak.
Speaker 4: I think possums are cute. I think raccoons are cute. I think mice are cute. I think I think. No, I'm trying to think of another rodent.
Speaker 2: I couldn't go back to sleep are cute. So this was three forty five. I didn't go back to sleep till six. I have not had enough sleep. It was so oh my god.
Speaker 3: I hope he survives and climbs back up the dream.
Speaker 2: I really do, but I don't even that is just so rude. I feel.
Speaker 1: She gave me.
Speaker 2: We didn't in there. We have not gone back in there. It was so stressful. I don't not explain it. And I was so stressful, And it's like my brain took a picture of the thing in the toilet. I what if I would have sat down on the toilet with the thing, and just like, had I not sort of heard the plumbing noise, the whole.
Speaker 3: Thing outside of what happened to you last night?
Speaker 1: How are you FeMn?
Speaker 2: I think I had a heart palpitation last night too, So I'm dealing with that. Have you ever had a letter?
Speaker 3: Oh, don't even get me started. I've talked to you about this.
Speaker 2: I know about yours. That's what I'm asking. So I've had this like maybe two other times. And then so I was in the bathtub. This is what it felt like. Yeah, oh yeah, no, not that's too long.
Speaker 4: No, oh mine's mine are kind of longer. But it's very odd. I don't get them when I'm pregnant.
Speaker 2: Oh that's so weird and interesting. It felt like a vibration.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for me, it feels like it stops for five seconds and then no, no, no, this was like different.
Speaker 2: You know when your phone tells you is on vibrate and tells you how a text. Yeah that's what I felt.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that might be well whatever, go to the doctor. Always go to the doctor. But it's obvious anxiety related especially.
Speaker 2: That's what That's what the internet said. And it weirdly only happens when I'm holding my cell phone and then I put my cell phone down and stops. So I was like, is it somehow my cell phone's vibrating and then I'm feeling it up here. But that feels weird. Yeah, that's and then I thought it happened this morning one time.
Speaker 3: But like that just yeah, it feels a little anxiety provoked.
Speaker 2: But it definitely was like right here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's where anxiety lives too, right here in your chest.
Speaker 2: I mean, I have so much anxiety, but like this felt like different.
Speaker 3: But I'll just go, yeah, just go So anytime I am of the mindset, anytime you feel something.
Speaker 2: As slightly no, me too, of course another doctor. Yeah, I'm only gonna do the EKG.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah that's easy.
Speaker 2: But I mean I do the EKG all the time. I don't think it's gonna show up I think it's fine, but I'm gonna go oh my god, this day already already. Now I gotta make a doctor appointment.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel yeah, doctor's apointments or something else.
Speaker 2: Well, that's all right. I've been needing to go in there.
Speaker 3: Should we dig into some Gilmour news?
Speaker 2: I mean, why not? Now everybody's heard all this. Oh my god, there is.
Speaker 3: We got a few pages.
Speaker 2: Give it to me, to give it to me.
Speaker 3: So, first thing's up. Kristin Ritter Dexter.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, we've talked about this. Maybe she's joining the Dexter show, right.
Speaker 3: Correct, she gets started on the show.
Speaker 2: Did she guess star on last time? And now she's a regular?
Speaker 5: I can hop in here because okay, please? Do I like Dexter too? Yes? I love Dexter. I watched the original when it aired, and then me too. Did you watch the prequel right too? Amy, I'm watching the prequel. I'm not done, but yeah, I like the prequel a lot. I'm like, it's so crazy how they got it so right, It's.
Speaker 2: So crazy exactly. And so I was watching.
Speaker 5: I'm caught up with the Resurrection because the last one, the New Blood, ended with Dexter likes, oh is new Blood?
Speaker 2: That was like the first year and then it's now it's called Resurrection. Yes, it's the same gist though, Yes, it's a stay again. Yeah, okay, yeah, it's still excuse me, it's still Michael Seahall and all that. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: It ended with like this again, this is years ago. Ended with Dexter bleeding out on the snow, shot by his son.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how did Dexter survive? So that's why I was like what I saw? I was like, what the heck? So that was how the original Dexter ended.
Speaker 5: No, that was how New Blood ended. There was Ter ended with him secluding himself, like escaping from Miami, secluding himself in the woods, and people hated that it was a big to do. Okay, they're like why we you know, cause it's like the whole are we keeping him alive?
Speaker 2: Is he going to die?
Speaker 5: Because he's a serial killer but he's killing bad people right right?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 5: Anyways, he survived because he was in the cold and it slowed his his temperature and so they were able to find him and put him in the hospital and then he was in a coma for ten ten weeks and then he find out about his son. His son's in New York City, and that's what the whole series is is helping his son out in New York City because his son, you know, spoiler gives you know, accidentally kill somebody and he's doing Oh okay, But there's a whole nother thing with like like this whole society of serial killers that this billionaire is like obsessed with. And that's where Kristin Ritter joins in because she is Lady Vengeance.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, okay, really cool to see her in this.
Speaker 5: Because I usually see her we you know, from Gilmore.
Speaker 3: Girls and all.
Speaker 5: She's like in comedies, right, yeah, so she's kind of like the the what's it called, like seductress, like Lady Vengeance, and she supposedly had a code like Dexter's only going after you know, people who've committed sexual assault and those sexual predators.
Speaker 2: Right right, right, Dexter's sort of like redeeming. But then it's like.
Speaker 5: Bad, yes, but I mean I don't want to give away the ending, but yeah, she's not there.
Speaker 2: I don't give it away yet. I need to say give it away, just tell all the people tell Wait, is the season? Is it binge able? Is that the deal? It's binge able.
Speaker 5: I cover my eyes when when dex and I've done this since I watched it because I'm a little squeamish. I cover my eyes when Dexter chops people up.
Speaker 2: And stabs them. I'm just like, oh my god. But it is squeamish a little bit.
Speaker 5: But I find Dexter still redeeming and that's the thing that's playing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, Dexter is really interesting. But are you saying Christian Ridder dies, No, don't tell us that. Don't you can't tell us that that's a huge spoiler. No, I'm not saying anything.
Speaker 5: Okay, I just say Dexter had nothing to do with whatever happens.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, I feel like you're not good at this because I do think you gave a spoiler. But that's okay. He he kind of does, but he doesn't, but he kind of does not in his usual way.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 2: Okay, but it was good. Christian Ridder is actually.
Speaker 5: Really so the whole season's out, not yet, so I think they're on episode eight, is okay. So she's only I've only seen her in or she's only in three episodes.
Speaker 6: But she was really good.
Speaker 2: Jackie, You're not good at this. You've literally given a mask. Damn it. Oh my god, people are gonna be so mad.
Speaker 3: You know what's funny about spoilers? Sorry, I love them. I sometimes like to know what's happening.
Speaker 2: End of the book, all right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm like, give me a book. I'll read the last page first and then start from the beginning.
Speaker 3: Before we go to a break, we got to give a shout out to our good friends over at Tona.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna I'm looking at Bella hadid in hers because I hadn't. I knew she wore them, but I hadn't looked. They are real cute, and she wore them with boots. I know that was a cool move.
Speaker 3: Anything Bela Hadide puts in her shopping car, sign me up, keep her half of it. But these I can.
Speaker 2: I can wear what she's wearing.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And I mean, if you guys have been listening to our episodes, you know that we're a huge fan of ton of leggings.
Speaker 2: I like the wine colored. I'm not gonna lie I have the black only, but I might venture out and do that.
Speaker 3: Why do it?
Speaker 2: Do it?
Speaker 3: I'm I were all black?
Speaker 2: I think that could be cool.
Speaker 4: I were all black, so I got like multiple pairs of the black. But you know we've said this before, but they're the designer that's behind them is also the designer that created Lululemon, So they know what they're doing.
Speaker 3: And spoiler alert, they're better.
Speaker 2: You feel that way that I do good?
Speaker 3: I really really do. Wow. Yeah, they're just comfortable, especially right now being pregnant. They're comfortable around my belly and like they're smooth, They're not like, I don't feel like a sausage in them?
Speaker 1: Does that make sense?
Speaker 2: Like you're yes, it does. Okay. Literally, nothing's ever resonated more with me than you saying that, because sometimes there's things and I go, these aren't gonna work.
Speaker 3: I'm a sausage.
Speaker 2: It's like you can't have right, you feel.
Speaker 3: You can't get so uncomfortable, but these are comfortable.
Speaker 2: They should use that line because it's so true. Nothing has ever been more accurate.
Speaker 4: But AnyWho, So, as you know, we've partnered with Tona to give you twenty percent off your order and free shipping. So head to tonaactive dot com and use the code iHeart I h E A r T for a twenty percent off and free shipping and.
Speaker 2: Tell us what you think. And I am not a sock over the legging like the young kids do.
Speaker 3: But it's cute, it's real cute.
Speaker 2: Try it. No, mine is low sock in my sneaker, so there's a tiny gap. I don't like that other look, but I do know that the kids are obsessed with that. I think Emma, our producer, w I was like, tell me about that once.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know you had to find the right cru sock to wear to pull off that look.
Speaker 2: So ladies that are not twenty stick with your low stock in the sneaker with the little.
Speaker 3: Do whatever you feel best in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the overs it's new. I feel like the snook around for a minute or it's springing back for sure. Eighties. Absolutely in the eighties.
Speaker 3: Do you know what you did to the knee?
Speaker 2: I was so preppy in the eighties that I wore a yellow sock in a green socket.
Speaker 3: Some time you layer it or like one yellow ones green.
Speaker 2: No yellow green, yellow green layered socks.
Speaker 3: That is a lot of heat on the foot of all.
Speaker 2: I could not agree more. Yikes, is the perfect descripture and then descripture. I don't know if that's a word. And then a yellow polo, green polo.
Speaker 3: That was big with me too. In high school. You layered your Polos and you popped the collar Hallister. You wore three Hallister colors hot.
Speaker 2: Oh, oh my god. I could never do that now, but yeah, that was a Look I'm looking it up. Layered polos.
Speaker 3: Layered polos.
Speaker 2: Was that hit the nineties? God, that came right hit the nineties, right up, And I'm telling you, I think a few people are wearing like.
Speaker 3: Five I'm looking at this layered sock.
Speaker 2: Look, there's literally a picture of Ah my god, the layered sock. There's literally a person with like nine layered socks. Eighties. I'm doing that. Oh my god, Yes, those scrunchy socks. God, the heat is right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm looking at layered polos. And it was that was late nineties, early two thousands.
Speaker 2: What were we doing in the eighties.
Speaker 3: I know, I wonder if we're going to look back on the twenties, twenties.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I think it's still the twenties because like in the nineteen hundreds, it was the twenties, it was also the twenties and the eighteen hundreds.
Speaker 3: I guess I guess we're in the twenties. Weird, I guess so, and.
Speaker 2: See, wow, we'll get your tone of leggings and do your socks?
Speaker 3: Do you do you whatever, whatever you want to do, it's gonna work.
Speaker 2: So I watched Superman.
Speaker 3: HM you tell us.
Speaker 2: I'm realizing now I never saw Sean Gunn. I know he's in it, but I must have. Like there's a lot of things happening, a lot of characters. They're definitely like in masks and things, so sometimes I'm like, maybe, but I think he's not. And I don't know how I missed him. So that's weird. So okay, Superman, my review the problem. Here's what I'm gonna say. I should have seen it in the movie theater, but I just ran out of time and it's already on streaming, so I watched it. Did I did watch it late at night, and I kept falling asleep, so I had to watch it over three nights. So I don't know if that's an indication that it wasn't like as good as I wanted it to be, because maybe if it was so amazing, I wouldn't have fallen asleep. That being said, I thought it was really good. I thought he was a great Superman. I liked Rachel Brosnahan is Lois a lot. There's a lot in this one of other superheroes, so that was interesting. There is a surprise at the end that I won't spoil. I'm gonna give it a good review. Maybe not a great. It's somewhere like in a five stars being the best. I'm gonna give it four three and a half, but really good. I just like these type of movies a lot. So I'm like, it's very Sean Gunn's Brother. It had a lot of like it reminded me of Guardians of the Galaxy a lot. Like I was like, oh, he's kind of putting that in there, Like interesting choice that Nathan Fillion is the Green Lantern, Like that was sort of interesting.
Speaker 6: I'm like, Okay, yeah, I think I'm a little late to the game, but I just have never gone into the Marvel superhero uh DC comic.
Speaker 3: Things. I just it just doesn't doesn't pickle doesn't tickle my fancy pickle, pickle pickle.
Speaker 2: No, they're good, though, they're good. They're good.
Speaker 4: Last review of the day. We kind of already did this, so Jackie make it quick. But you saw here Friday, so tell tell us your point of view.
Speaker 5: I don't remember the first movie. I saw it once, like a long time ago, so I'm not one of those who watches it over again and like the big, big fan. So I know that Tara came on and talked about it and she gave it a glowing review, and I was like, Okay, I gotta I gotta check this out. Yeah, I haven't laughed this hard in a theater in a long Oh.
Speaker 1: Woa. I love that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like it's just what you need if you want to go and laugh and have a good time. Jamie Lynn, Jamie Jamielyn, Jamielee Curtis is so good. Like her comedy like movements and physical comedy is hilarious.
Speaker 2: So I give it.
Speaker 3: I'm with Tara.
Speaker 5: I give it a glowing review ten out of ten. Amazing from a non fan perspective.
Speaker 4: He did recently say something that kind of was like WHOA. When he first signed ou up to be an actor in SAG, his name was Chad Murray and his dad just kept saying, oh, this is Chad Michael Murray. It's Chad Michael Murray. And so he but long story short, Originally he was just presenting himself as Chad Murray versus Chad Michael, right, and I feel like he is.
Speaker 3: Chad Michael Murray.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that doesn't sound right.
Speaker 3: He is not Chad Murray.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree. I agree.
Speaker 4: So thanks to Chad's dad for keeping the Michael in there, because it's just he is Chad Michael Murray.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Also, Sudden Foster went to Disneyland. I don't follow her on Instagram, but weirdly it came up and I just see her all over Instagram. No, Hugh Jackman. Where was Hugh Jackman? Maybe taking the pictures? Not sure. It feels like though if Hugh Jackman was at Disneyland, there'd be photos. Somebody would have.
Speaker 3: Spoken, Yeah, there would be photos. I mean, I'm happy for her happiness. Sure you go, you go, Sutton, You you eat a truro at Disneyland?
Speaker 2: Yeah, sure thing she did, like goofy pictures all over the place.
Speaker 4: So there's this real on Instagram that's going viral right now. That actually one of our listeners sent me, and it made me literally ponder life because it was the comparison and you're not going to get this, You're not going to get this, but it's Gilmore girls. Comparisons to Ginny and Georgia. You haven't said, oh yeah, no.
Speaker 2: I have heard about this. I've never seen Ginny and Georgia, but I've heard about this. Okay, give it to me.
Speaker 4: So there's just a lot of parallels. So lore Line Jinny are the same person. They both got pregnant sixteen and ran away from. Ginny and Rory are the quote unquote troubled teens who are really smart, but they have like severe family issues, like one with their mothers, but also daddy issues.
Speaker 2: Then Luke and Joe.
Speaker 3: This is the one that really blew my mind.
Speaker 4: Viewed as a sad you know, lonely restaurant owners who are deeply in love with the single mom aka Lorelei and.
Speaker 2: George Kay okay.
Speaker 3: Christopher and Zion are the Wow team fathers who move a lot, although I would argue that Zion is way more involved than Christopher.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: Max Medina and Mayor Paul Randolph are viewed as the men who proposed to the single mom and just got their heart broken.
Speaker 2: The boys did. Oh my gosh, this is so weird.
Speaker 4: Dean and Hunter are viewed as the girl's first boyfriends who get cheated on for a bad boy Jess and Marcus. Explanation there, they're the trouble teens who fall in love with no logan though no logan Jimmy and Rory, Emily and Lynne, or the mothers their bonds on or you know, they're they're overstepping their bounds on. You know, they're being involved with her granddaughters.
Speaker 2: Why did I think someone was a murderer in this show? The mom?
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, that's the only difference.
Speaker 2: That she slightly big difference. The mom is a murderer. Well, or she murdered someone accidentally. She murdered three people, so like she was like hired to murder people.
Speaker 3: No, so it's all you really sympathize.
Speaker 4: So the first person she murder, so just to give you example, she murdered her ex husband because he was sexually assaulting her daughter. So it's yeah, so it's all like this is dark, right, it's all like a well that she's like a serial killer, but she is kind of because she's done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, who are the other two?
Speaker 3: So the one that's the seasons about is her best friend.
Speaker 4: Her husband was dying of cancer, and was literally on his deathbed and dying in hours, like literally hours.
Speaker 2: She gave him like morphine or something.
Speaker 3: She like suffocated him to like put him out of his misery, and oh my god, I know. The thing is he was dying right, but she was just like I'm gonna, I'm gonna you need to rest and.
Speaker 1: Like suffocated him.
Speaker 3: I know, it's not good.
Speaker 2: Who is the second person?
Speaker 3: The second person was the ex husband and then the first person. Technically she didn't kill I need somebody to hold me true to this. But it was her.
Speaker 4: Her ex or I guess her stepdad that she shot in the hand, but I don't think he actually she actually killed him.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Yeah, I don't know if I like this show.
Speaker 3: I know it's good. It is very good.
Speaker 2: It's good, but it feels weird. Yeah, that's a lot to take between that and Dexter Whoa and the mouse I have. I know, I know a lot of murder today.
Speaker 4: You know, and also a murder of our wallets because we were about to lose all of our money.
Speaker 2: I actually took.
Speaker 4: Me literally Vera Bradley's coming out with the gil Margirls collection.
Speaker 2: How do we get it?
Speaker 1: When?
Speaker 3: How I knew that there's no info. But Jackie, did we like and Emma, did we like sign up to be on some lists?
Speaker 2: Or can we sign up?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: We did, but we don't know anything else. We don't know what it's going to be. I think I saw this on Instagram, but I don't know anything, no date or anything. Oh I see I can see on Facebook a picture of a backpack or something maybe coming soon, vera Bradley sign up to be the first. But then I thought I saw a picture of a backpack.
Speaker 4: All I know is that we're going to be on it and we're going to get it whatever it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wish was.
Speaker 3: Like, oh I see the backpack that you're seeing. I wish that there was a date.
Speaker 2: Oh there, Oh my gosh, Waed I'm excited for this. I need more info.
Speaker 3: I know, we definitely need more info and a date. Please give us, give us some kind of intellgent then just soft dropping.
Speaker 2: The backpack may just be like not a Gilmour thing. It's just like a backpack. It's not necessarily the Gilmore backpack. I don't know. This seems very exciting and I need to know everything.
Speaker 3: One of our listeners Heather from Maryland beyond nice? Can you just can you? Yea?
Speaker 2: Heather is so amazing and nice. I can't. She offered to give us her plushies. I can't even take them because it's too nice and I'm not going to take her plushies. But we did say, can please send us a photo? And she's got all the plushies and they're so than cute.
Speaker 3: I know, Heather, that was very selfless of you. Thank you, that was nice. Oh my god, plushies and enjoy them and send us sounds like the of.
Speaker 2: Dexter Me and Jenny or Georgia. Which one's timmy, sorry Georgia, Georgia Georgie's oh my god. Okay, this next thing I kind of love. BuzzFeed did a ranking of the Gilmore men, and let's see if we agree. So it's is it from? Oh, I don't understand the rank?
Speaker 3: This is gross? Are you sure that? Oh? It's negative? It's negative. Negative is a very important detail, now I understand. So, uh, basically the score is out of ten, so you know you ten being the highest.
Speaker 2: Wait, this is hilarious. Just read him out and I'll just say agreed, disagree.
Speaker 3: So I'm going to go from the bottom to the top.
Speaker 4: So at the very bottom Marty at negative one hundred others, which.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't have agreed to until later. It's like, whoa, I know I liked him in the already started out strong and then like when he was dating Kristin Ridder, was he dating Kristin Ridder? Yes, then he just took a turn right.
Speaker 3: Dean negative fifty out of ten. I feel like that's a little hard.
Speaker 2: Absolutely disagree. That is insane.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jackson zero out of ten, disagree, disagree. Then it goes to Zach at one out of ten.
Speaker 2: Disagree.
Speaker 3: He's hire Ashure won out of ten.
Speaker 2: Is above Zach, Come Dean and Jackson, come on, this is a crazy voting system.
Speaker 3: Christopher two out of ten.
Speaker 2: I put him higher.
Speaker 3: This makes me want to.
Speaker 2: I don't even understand this. This is a crazy thing.
Speaker 3: Just at three out of ten it makes no sense.
Speaker 1: Use me.
Speaker 3: I need to write an angry letter to this.
Speaker 2: That makes the author. Wait.
Speaker 3: Henry cho five out of ten, Like I don't even remember who Henry.
Speaker 2: I do, but like he could be higher. This is weird.
Speaker 3: Jamie six out of ten.
Speaker 2: He's higher too. He was a good boyfriend. That was all Paris' fault.
Speaker 3: Tristan six point five out.
Speaker 2: Of pretty accurate, pretty accurate.
Speaker 3: Oil seven out of ten.
Speaker 2: I know I'm giving Door like a nine.
Speaker 3: I mean too, I was going to say I would bump him at least do Jason aka Digger seven point five. That's fair, fair Max Mendina eight out of ten. I would give him fine, a little like bump up at eight point five. Luke eight point five out of ten. He's release the nine. Richard eight point seven five out of ten. Too low to nine point seventy five. Come on, Logan nine out of ten.
Speaker 2: I was a little bit too high, a little bit too high. I love, I'm team Logan, but like he that's just like it's not making sense.
Speaker 3: I'm very surprised.
Speaker 2: Logan's not perfect. I'd give him an eight eight out of ten.
Speaker 3: Dave ten out of ten.
Speaker 2: Agree, completely agree.
Speaker 3: This is the shocking one at the highest on the list. Tj at twelve.
Speaker 2: Here's what I think. This is not a voted thing. This was written by one lady, so this is her opinion. Respect to the I like what we're doing here, but should we read it we disagree. We've already given our thoughts. Okay, people don't need to listen to us to it. We just gave it as we went.
Speaker 3: But this is way off, and it's way off speaking of David Galski. Nobody wants this.
Speaker 2: We've got some photos out.
Speaker 4: Yes, I have a feeling the next few Gilmore Girls Gazette until October twenty third, when this season two drops is going to.
Speaker 3: Be so much little yell. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I hope it's not getting overhyped, because the reason the first one was so great is like nobody expected it. No one expected, and now we're all like, eh, better be great. What if it's not great?
Speaker 1: Right? Right? Right?
Speaker 3: Boy? But I mean, I don't know what the news is in this.
Speaker 2: Showrunner, and one is from that show that had the woman that like sold pot what was her name? Sorry, this is like my menopausem moment.
Speaker 3: Hold on, it's from Girl.
Speaker 2: She also was from Girls, but she really became.
Speaker 3: Famous Jenny Connor. But I don't know what No.
Speaker 2: I thought it was. Oh, I'm thinking of a different person. I was thinking of jeny Cohen. Oh okay, so they added people from Girls.
Speaker 1: Great?
Speaker 2: Yeah, WHOA, I really went down the wrong path on that.
Speaker 3: That's all right.
Speaker 2: I had that wrong.
Speaker 3: It involves Adam Brody this headline, but Kristen Bell recalls how Dak Shepherd screamed over her Stevie kiss with Adam Brody that he was literally screaming when he saw it.
Speaker 2: That's funny and hilarious.
Speaker 3: Oh big news.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we talked about this. Netflix is removing The Resident, which is like, I don't know why.
Speaker 3: Maybe four poor Matt Ducree mine.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't know why. It's probably on ten other platforms.
Speaker 3: You watched it, right, you liked it.
Speaker 2: The Resident was great. It was so good. It makes me sad about Malcolm Jamal Warner so sad because I was so tragic. No, The Resident was a really good show. And even when Emily Van Camp left, it still stayed good. It still stayed pretty good.
Speaker 1: It was good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's good all the way through.
Speaker 3: This is just a fun, lighthearted headline. But Lauren Graham gave us her go to rice cooker, and I feel like we all hate it.
Speaker 2: I don't use a rice cooker, do you.
Speaker 3: No, I don't.
Speaker 2: I just don't in the old fashioned.
Speaker 3: Pot, same same, But everyone like, when you have a rice cooker, it does cook the rice.
Speaker 2: So she likes the compact clay pot named the Commodo Cyan rice cooker, and apparently she keeps soup hot in it.
Speaker 3: Wow, okay, yeah, I mean she can't live without it. And it's two hundred bucks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it looks pretty cool.
Speaker 3: Okay, So if you're in in the market for a rice cooker, you have one that Lauren has her stample approofal on And.
Speaker 2: What Gilmore Gazette without a John hamlet.
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 2: John Ham went anywhere Bad Bunny Puerto Rico. I do not know about this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, I like to meet John Ham one day. He is an interesting human.
Speaker 2: I like that friends and neighbors, but like, I don't know about this.
Speaker 1: What else?
Speaker 3: But yeah, he went to Puerto Rico. Saw Bad Bunny was wearing a white bucket hat and partying on stage, having a good time. You go, you go, John Ham.
Speaker 2: I really, really really wanted to do a menopause minute today because I have something, but we've gone a little long.
Speaker 3: I think we have gone long, so.
Speaker 2: I'll put it. So please stay tuned for the Parenthood on Saturday and I'll do it.
Speaker 1: There.
Speaker 3: Sounds good and that's the.
Speaker 1: News, everybody, And don't forget.
Speaker 3: Follow us on Instagram at i Am all In Podcast, and email us at Gilmore at iHeartRadio dot com.