Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: Arm Strong and Gatty and no, he.
Speaker 3: Armstrong and Yetty, a half faked negotiator could have settled this years ago.
Speaker 4: Direct US and Russian negotiations about Ukraine not sitting well with Ukraine's Vladimir Zelenski. Absolutely, we are completely honest and open.
Speaker 2: That's why I don't want any coincidences.
Speaker 4: That's why I don't want to go to Saudi Arabia. President Trump not sympathetic to Zelenski's complaint.
Speaker 1: But today I heard, oh, we weren't invited. Well, you've been there for three years.
Speaker 4: But Trump insists it's not personal, and I like him personally. It's just fine.
Speaker 2: But I don't care about personally.
Speaker 4: I care getting the job done.
Speaker 2: Boy, that's interesting. I like Peter Doucy. I watch Fox every single day. But they edited it out Trump saying Ukraine started the war. They didn't want to deal with that.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: No, that's a pretty major statement by the President of the freaking United States about a war were involved in.
Speaker 4: Well, and he'll leave that out either Today. In subsequent tweets, as we'll get to.
Speaker 2: So let's play the whole clip here, thirty there, Michael, I want.
Speaker 4: To see piece.
Speaker 1: Look, you know why I want because I don't want all these people killed anymore. I'm looking at people that are being killed, and they're Russian and Ukrainian people, but they're people, doesn't matter where they're from, on the whole planet. And I think I have the power to end this war, and I think it's going very well. But today I heard, oh, we weren't invited. Well, you've been there for three years. You should have ended it three years. You should have never started it. You could have made a deal.
Speaker 2: You should have never started it. Ukraine started the war.
Speaker 4: You've been there for three years, you should have made a deal. I am utterly flabbergasted by that series of statements.
Speaker 2: And we were thinking there is a chance he was going to walk it back today, that maybe he just shot off his mouth and you know, went too far. I do it all the time, I do it almost every day, or I wish I hadn't gone that far on something in an effort to be provocative or funny, and I thought, maybe he's gonna walk it back, But he tweeted out think of it a modestly successful comedian. Zelensky talked to the United States into spending three hundred and fifty billion dollars. You can skip down to, uh, how it's a gravy train for Zelensky, that sort of stuff. He's a dictator without elections, Zolensky not holding elections, so he's become a dictator, that sort of stuff. Britt Hume of Fox Again Fox Left that they started the war out of that clip on purpose. But Brett Humes said, this is music to the years of Vladimir Putin, the Trump, the Trump tweet, and it is Putin's got to be thinking, wow, Wow, this is really helping me a lot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Wall Street Journal Putin's got to be smiling ear to ear National Review just and I you know, I hear the voices of some of the like young angry right saying that's because they're all globalist warmonger blah blah blah. To get in bed with Putin is to get in bed with Satan. It's just it's awful. I am so completely perplexed by Trump and what he's saying and what his motivation is. The idea that Zelensky is a moderately successful comedian. We could parse that phrase, what the hell does that have to do with anything? He's freely elected, that this, this horrific war, which is ground a country down and practically killed him and still may is somehow a gravy trained I just this is Kremlin generated bulls.
Speaker 2: Well, and you can you can believe that it's no big deal that Russia gets to keep twenty percent of the land and basically gets away with the worst thing any country has done in UH since the end of World War two. But that's just a policy disagreement. It's not a policy disagreement for Trump to say Ukraine started it, that's just right, What the hell is that?
Speaker 4: Well, and the idea that well, they were too friendly to the West, they talked about joining NATO, NATO expanded to quickly. The Russians warned us that that was a trip wire. Blah blah blah. All of that stuff is true. But that absolutely to extrapolate from there to take the Olympic world record setting leap from that too. Therefore, Ukraine started the invasion of their country, is just it. It's absurd. I'll try not to be insulting. It's absurd.
Speaker 2: So different hot spot. Trump also has to deal with, obviously, is Israel Gaza Hamas, that whole thing. Are we going to take over Gaza and turn it into Gaza Lago or whatever is going to happen there. IDF just put out a new report, that's the Israeli Defense Forces a new report on October seventh, which is gonna, you know, be a big deal because you know, how the hell did our security forces missed this and fall so flat and it took all day long to rest to get to where the Hamas fighters had gone in and started slaughtering people. I mean, all kinds of failures. But anyway, part of the report. The most interesting finding from the IDF report on the October seventh attack on one of the kibbutzes is that only one hundred of the three hundred and forty terrorists who entered the kibbutz were Hamas. Two hundred and forty of the three hundred and forty were Palestinian civilians. Seventy percent of the Palestinians who attacked that kibbutz were civilians, and this holds across the board. Palestinian civilians made up the majority of the terrorists using the finger quotes who attacked Israel in October seventh, So how do you deal with that situation from a political standpoint? And then you've got this. We had this news yesterday. It was very, very grim. I'll read it the way ABC presented it. Breaking news on ABC. Hamas will release the bodies of four deceased hostages on Thursday and six living hostages on Saturday. Hamas and Israel confirmed four more dead hostages will be released next week, according to israel As. Jonah Goldberg pointed out tweeting this, according to any reasonable law of morality, the hostages were murdered outright by Hamas. Deceased. Using the term deceased is water carrying four the terrorists, which is absolutely true. Just calling them deceased, you know, they could have died in natural causes, our fellon, hit their head or whatever. They were, including a mom and two babies, by the way, the two youngest hostages. They're going to get back the bodies because Hamas murdered them, whether it starved them to death, beat them, deaths, split their throats, who knows, but mind through.
Speaker 4: The winds on October seventh, perhaps.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but mom and the two babies are dead, and they were murdered by Hamas. And again seventy percent of the people who had attacked the Israelis, including at that peace loving concert, were just Palestinian. That explains the cheering in the streets when they went back into Gaza with the either dead bodies or live women they were going to rape some more.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, I just go back to the giant demonstrations of love and approval. After nine to eleven in the United States, Palestinian people were thrilled, thrilled that the Great Satan, the great you know, the infidels had gotten kicked in the pants. Loved it.
Speaker 2: So trying to non emotionally understand Trump's foreign policy, Why is he so willing to jump ugly with a ran which could turn into a war were involved in, while so willing to give away the farm, in my opinion, just to get out of the mess between Ukraine and Russia.
Speaker 4: That's a great question, and I do not have.
Speaker 2: An answer, because if he's just a non intervention it's like he doesn't want the United States involved in wars that you know, don't he doesn't believe affect us. That's a policy, you know, that's a foreign policy. That's a point of view. Lots of people have had it, but it doesn't fit in with his willingness. It would seem to probably help Israel attack Iran and maybe, you know, start a war with a big country.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't. I don't have any idea. I have some theories. I would like to think about them more and how to phrase them exactly when I offer them. I'm very, very troubled by this. I will tell you that from the moment Trump was elected, I had a very very strong feeling that a lot of really really great things were going to happen. Things that nobody else has the balls or the you know, the innovative spirit, or it cares so little about what's the norm in DC like Trump does. He's so not a creature of the Beltway. I knew that this would be really, really good Domestically. It's even better than I thought it would be. It's fantastic, a plus a couple of mistakes. There's some things that trouble me. The Eric Adams deal. We hadn't really talked about that, but you knew there's going to be a certain amount of crazy with Trump. Just it's part of the deal. Foreign policy wise, oh, I'm sorry. So I knew there were going to be some really good things, but I knew it was only a matter of time before the problems with Trump started to trip up the good stuff with Trump, and I wonder where we are on that you know, train wreck coming together. His foreign policy completely befuddles me. Ah And as always, if it becomes clear that he had something else in mind and a long term plan involving, for instance, because this is kind of taking shape such a close long term business relationship with Ukraine that to ever attack Ukraine again is to attack American interests and then we would respond. So Ukrainian security is it's going to be such a close partner of the United States going forward, it will be fine having had a portion of it sought off in hundreds of thousands people killed and named. Anyway, if it turns out to be something like that that Trump is working toward and he's trying to play Putin or whatever, I'll come on the air and tell you so yes, say I didn't say.
Speaker 2: It, I might have it for you here. I can't believe I forgot about this till now, because I read this yesterday from some former diplomat that this is what Trump is up to. It is so important that we get Russia into our orbit and away from China because China and Russia together are really a disaster for the world and for the United States and Europe. Yeah, you know, President she saying to Putin the world is changing, and we're going to drive those changes. Ain't good. If we can pry Russia away from China to where they're more with us. You know, they're never going to be an ally or anything like that, but they're more with us than they are with China, that would be a good thing. Which was you know, kind of a Nixon strategy back in the day too. It was the other way around. He brought China into our orbit to make sure China Russia didn't get together. But you don't want the number one and three biggest nuclear powers in the world to be coaligned against the United States.
Speaker 4: Right right, Yeah, for a variety of reasons. Then you know, if ending the war in Ukraine would remove one of the main incentives Putin has to kiss Hji in Ping's ass, which is he needs the money in toms. Yeah, there's absolutely truth to that. I don't well, I could easily chart you a course, for how you do that without saying some of the things he said, you don't need to say is Ukraine's fault.
Speaker 2: Although I'll bet Putin loved that. Putin loved that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, he couldn't believe it. I don't know. I'm completely mystified.
Speaker 2: Eh, Well, time will tell. I'm guessing if you've got any theories, we'd like to hear him. Text line four one five two nine five KFTC.
Speaker 5: Three people alleged to be members of a cult like group tied to several cross country murders are now in custody place in Maryland arrested Daniel Blank, Jack Lysoda, and Michelle Joshko.
Speaker 2: Prosecutors say the three are.
Speaker 5: Part of a larger group of young former tech workers who call themselves Zizians. Lesoda, who goes by Zizz, is transgender, and Lisota was originally declared dead in a twenty twenty two voting accident, according to an obituary. However, since an officials have linked the Zizians to several hamas in California and Pennsylvania and Vermont. One includes the killing of a Border Control agent, David may Land in Vermont last month.
Speaker 4: It was interesting how Jake took great pains to not go to the transgender card until he had to. Yeah, a bunch of the people involved in this weird ass murderous death culture lunatics.
Speaker 2: So he's a psychological term weird.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: I studied with the FBI for a while, and it's important to know what you're dealing with, and what we're dealing with here is a bunch of weird asses. But this cult, this bizarro transgender death cult, it's been in linked to like half a dozen deaths and murders and stuff. They're dangerous lunatics, but I'm glad they've been brought to heal. Unfortunately, they've left a trail of blood behind them.
Speaker 2: Well, was their main thing, like their main belief for vibe or what they wanted to do?
Speaker 4: As I understand it, it's kind of a tough to follow ultra progressive green transgender ushering in the brave New world erasing all the lines, just kind of an extreme version of the generalized.
Speaker 2: Well did the aggressive thing? Half dozen people dead? Are the murdered people? Do they fit their agenda?
Speaker 4: I think you're looking for a logical explanation of crazy.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, I guess I guess it doesn't. I mean, like Charles Manson didn't have a logical agenda either.
Speaker 4: Lesoda, the alleged cult leader who has understood to wear dark robes and call herself a scyth herself it's a dude, a reference to the evil group in these Star Wars film Blah.
Speaker 2: I saw that Star Wars movie that's got jar Jar Binks in it for the first time.
Speaker 4: Yes, terrible, horrible, Yeah, an embarrassment to any franchise, much less the great Star Wars France, my.
Speaker 2: Son's favorite one, that's his favorite Star Wars. But god, I had never seen it, and I thought, oh, this is what everybody's talking about twenty five years ago, wheremember there was just horrible.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's just embarrassing, but you know, if it's entertaining in whatever silly way. Good.
Speaker 2: I felt bad for Liam Neeson. He's better than that. He shouldn't be in that movie. Oh he got duped into it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you know what I wanted to get to speaking of the gender bending madness, was this is the name everybody should know, doctor Ethan Hame, who almost went to federal prison under the Biden administration. This was the doctor at the Texas Children's Hospital, who blew the whistle when after these mutilations of children were outlawed in Texas. He pointed out that the Texas Children's Hospital continued to surgically insert hormonal devices in the gender dysphoric PDIAT patients as part of the hospital's transgender program, and they were clearly in violation of the law, not to mention the laws of God, Man and decency and experimenting on poor, confused adolescens. But the Biden administration, that Biden Justice Department prosecuted him under the Hippa Act, saying that he violated the privacy of patients, even though he absolutely did not. He carefully redacted all the medical records, nobody was identifiable in any way, And the only HIPPA prosecutions on the books ever, really were extremely egregious, fraud based, specific, undeniable issuing of specific medical records and names and addresses, and that sort of thing is absolute horror. And Trump came in an office and told the Justice Spartment, you're going to drop this stuff right now, and they did, thank god. But this guy, I wish we had a little more time to talk about him. He and his wife said I might go to federal prison, but this is the right thing to do. We have to do this, We have to talk about this. Wow, he's a hero, Doctor Ethan Ham.
Speaker 2: We got more on the way if you got nick, I'm a text line four one.
Speaker 4: Five, eight, Armstrong and getty.
Speaker 6: He was standing in a country where free speech was weaponized. To kentuckt a genocide, and he met with the head of a political party that has far right views and some historic ties to extreme groups.
Speaker 2: Margaret Brennana on Face the Nation Sunday with the dumbest thing anybody's maybe ever said, Man, I'm not putting any qualifications on that. I don't mean just on a news program. Oh no, I mean just this week. I mean maybe the dumbest thing anybody's ever sent. Oh no, it was world class stupid. It was astonishingly stupid. Weaponized free speech. I can't even imagine what that phrase ever means ever, and certainly not in this context. Or she's talking about thirties Germany, where there wasn't free speech really and we.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, no, where's the opposite of free speech?
Speaker 2: Can you even can you come up with a context where that does make sense? Weaponized free speech.
Speaker 4: Well no, no, I mean, well, yeah, you could incite a riot or something like that. I mean you can, you can rile people up to do the wrong thing. It happens all the time. But that's that's been discussed and decided two hundred and seventy five years ago or whatever it was, that no, we will correct wrong speech with right speech. We'll we'll cure ourselves of bad ideas with good ideas. The government will not restrict it. It's kind of a settled idea. Margaret Gotti ishy a moron anyway. So JD Vances over in Europe gave a couple of speeches excoriating Europe for failing to pay their bills and defend themselves and also abandoning various precepts of freedom and democracy. And since we have a in an alliance dedicated to protecting freedom and democracy, it'd be nice if y'all were on board, And he specifically kicked the Germans a little bit for their crackdowns on free speech, some of their prosecutions of people. Specifically, he was talking about how if you do not let people express ideas and feelings that you're uncomfortable with, radicals will take that and take it in a direction you don't want to take it, or your society you'll just fall apart. I mean, for instance, I was reminded that there has never been a majority in the main European countries that you think about, the big European countries that were in favor of the rampant immigration policies. That was never a majority popular issue in Europe. The elite just decided to do it.
Speaker 2: Well, it's never been a majority popular in our country either, and the elite decided to do it. And you see the backlash that led to Trump getting reelected.
Speaker 4: And the fact that people are angry about that has been has brought on all sorts of restrictions on free speech. Britain is unforgivable. For instance, at this point, there was, as if to prove Vance's point, there was this wild set to in London. A guy was burning a Koran in a protest against the extremes of Islam and all sorts of stuff, and a guy attacked him with a giant knife and tried to hack him to death. Well, the book burner has been charged with a religiously aggravated public order offense, and the knife wielder was released on bail. So that's how bass ackwards a lot of britain Is and Jade Vance called him on that. Anyway, we got this note because we were hammering Germany for restricting free speech and how what's her face on sixty minutes thought it was just delightful and kind of even funny that people who were busted for saying rude things or obnoxious things or untrue things were actually they were arrested by the German place and fined or jailed or had their device taken away or whatever. Anyway brings us to this note, and it's from uh, we'll just say m who is married to a German national, and both of them listened to the podcast and enjoy it, and we thank them for listening. And she asked her her husband to put her thoughts into better English for her because it's her second language. I'm sure the English is a hell of a lot better than my German. Anyway, Germany has free speech, but it must be polite. About a month ago, someone wrote you and referred to Jack being Jack ass Armstrong in your comment was it wasn't right, it was impolite and unnecessary. Last week, someone in the US legislature, said f Trump. Actually, quite a few folks, I believe you see that the rhetoric in the US has become coarser and meaner in the recent past, and the more people behave and speak that way, the worst people's behavior becomes. Germans are polite people. They would never say Schultz is stupid or worse, they would say Schultz's ideas are not correct. If you're to watch the German debates you will see the behaviors of the participants are polite. Unlike in America, Germany had to deal with Hitler and the Nazis denigrating the Jews and inciting abuse and violence toward them. As that was done, people's thoughts and actions followed the rhetoric. Horrible events followed that speech. Germans are very sensitive about their past and do not want it to happen again. For that reason, speech that incites violence against, insults, denigrates, or hurts people of a national, ethnic, religious, or sexual minority is outlawed, so the past will not be relived. And then just a quick note before we get into a little discussion. She mentions that the AfD Alternatives for Deutschland is a party in Germany. It has a voice that as twenty percent of the people, but eighty percent of the politicians and Germans do not want to work with AfD because of its core and extreme values. It's also interesting, just as an asside, I was reminded that Jade Vance was talking about all I'm sorry Elon Musk was talking up the AfD and saying, you know, they're right about a lot of stuff, and they are, but they're harshly anti American. They really lean toward Russia and are are extremely anti American. Yeah. So anyway, so here's the way I would respond to that, unless you were listening, Do you have anything you want to jump in with right away? Germany is such an interesting case, and I've spent some time there, and I know some Germans, and I know some people who spend a lot of time working and living in Germany, and I studied German language and culture for a long time. That does not make me anything close to next what, No, don't anyway?
Speaker 2: Do you have any memorabilia?
Speaker 4: I do some, Yes, of course I do. So lovely land full of fascinating people in landscape. Anyway, Germany is such an interesting case because of it's the way that carries from World War Two. Show me the way you wave to people, just you know, extend my arm and then move my hand anyway.
Speaker 2: Visual folks mocking the silliness of this sort of thing.
Speaker 4: That's right exactly, Yes, indeed Nazi. So I don't want to be completely unsympathetic to that legacy. And the idea that whipping up ethnic and racial hatred against people leads down a very terrible path is undeniably true. Here is the problem, though in company it absolutely has an upside, it has a benefit, as you point out, but it also is a ninety nine point three percent The Germans are very precise people, so I want to be very precise. It's like ninety nine point three percent likely that those who control what is going to be censored and in what way abuse that power of quashed descent, and they cause the very ugliness that you're hoping to prevent. It's the American counter to your sentiment, which it was expressed quite respectfully, and I appreciate that, and you made some good points. Is Thomas Jefferson's famous statement that I would rather attend to the problems of too much liberty than too little. And there's absolutely a downside to the way we do stuff. Absolutely true. On the other hand, we've got a democracy for all it's ups and downs going on, you know, two hundred and seventy five years or whatever it's it is at this point, or it's about to be two hundred and fifty. Yeah, okay. And it's rough and tumble and it's crazy and it's kind of ugly sometimes. But nobody can get going a movement anything like the Nazis because we have such a tradition of saying it out loud and arguing about it in public. You just can't get that sort of thing going behind the cloak at darkness. It's so in our DNA to share our ideas with each other and try to convince each other of our ideas validity, even if they're ugly or stupid, and they are a lot. It keeps us healthy. I'm probably doing a poor job of explaining this, But on the one side, I trust no one to tell me what I can and can't say, because the entire history of humanity is that it goes badly. And I would suggest that the Germans are have been until now a very homogeneous society, very disciplined, very proud of being German. You're much less homogeneous than you are now than you were. You're going to find more and more people will undermine everything you hold. And if you can't call them on it out loud, and if they happen to be Muslim, for instance, say and it seems to be a lot of Muslim people, that's gonna offend the crap out of them. That's a hurtful thing to say. But if it's true, you have to be able to say it.
Speaker 2: I couldn't believe that that German fascist woman and it is fascist for her to say on sixty minutes the other night, with the approval of Face the nation that well, if you don't have these rules on free speech, a small number of people can control, you know, a certain story and put it out there. Yeah, lady, So you want a small number of people to decide what stories are okay or not wow? And you're always gonna get it right. You're always gonna get it right. You're you're how many times are people called racist in the United States for various things? Because you come all the time and that person is or sexist. So if that person's a woman or of any color, that you can just say it's sexist or racists, and then that little group of fascists, that German woman would get to say that, and you can't have that on the internet because that was sexist racism. No it wasn't. I was just commenting on their thoughts. No, no, no, you only commented on their thoughts because they're black or a woman. No, So obviously she's going to control the discourse and it falls apart immediately. I'd say it's one hundred percent of the time it doesn't work.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would agree, because if you believe.
Speaker 2: That people believe it would work that it still shocks me.
Speaker 4: I guess it's incredibly naive.
Speaker 2: I guess it's because I've grown up with free speech. I just how do you think, lady, that you and a handful of people are going to be the arbitures are what's okay and what's not?
Speaker 4: That's not what's what's insulting? In what's legitimate criticism? I mean you? And it always works one way. That's the other frustrating part to me. You could launch a carefully constructed, historically substantiated argument against the Catholic Church, for instance, in Germany, and unleash that and be absolutely on solid ground. You do the same against Islam. Because it's a touchy subject. Those in charge in order to keep the peace would declare that offensive and insulting. So I guess a very very short answer to that sentiment that, look, we just keep it polite and we're just enforcing rules against impoliteness. My answer to that was, there is no human being on earth that I would trust with that power.
Speaker 2: Now, it's got to be cultural. The politeness has got to be enforced culturally. You can't do it from a censorship standpoint. It will never work exactly, and you read my mind. I've been to throw that in.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's got to be through social pressure, not the government's gun. Sorry, we'll finished strong.
Speaker 2: Next, we talk a fair amount about AI. I read about it a lot, and then just modern technology in general. I came across this article tempted by the false god of convenience. What to watch for is AI speeds forward Actually talk about John Phillips SUSA, which if you were in a marching band, you know who that is. He wrote all the most famous marching band songs that ever existed. Anyway, way back in nineteen oh six, he'd cried recorded music coming on the scene and thought it was gonna ruin everything. That you wouldn't need to learn to play the piano because you could just get a recording of it. Uh, it was right.
Speaker 4: I think.
Speaker 2: He also went on to say, when a mother can turn on the phonograph with the same ease that she applies to the electric light, will she croon her baby to slumber with sleet lullabies? Or will the infant be put to sleep by machinery as it says in this article in the age of tablet clutching children, this ought to hit home. But the point really here is from Neo Postman. You might know that name. He wrote the famous book Amusing Ourselves to Death, which I've never read. I can't believe I've never read that book. I've quoted so many different parts, but I've never actually read. Came out in nineteen eighty five. But he had rules for technology. He had five rules. But the main gist of it is is that anytime there's a technological advance, there is a trade off, and that we should look closely at the trade offs and decide whether or not we're comfortable with that trade off before we go forward. And maybe sometimes you'll think, Yeah, I'm okay with the trade off, and sometimes maybe we should think we aren't. The things that you lose, but tempted by the false god of convenience is really going to exponentially explode with AI, is making everything effortless actually going to be better for us. If we can have a robot that does all the laundry and the dishes and modes of lawn and blah blah, does everything, will we will that actually be good? Or not? We should? We should think through.
Speaker 4: No, it'll kill kill mankind. It's the worst thing that could possibly happen. I mean between the fact that the idle hands of the devil's play things that it's only adversity that gives us strength. It's only the need to do the basics that give us the brain power to do the advanced. We talked about that study from Microsoft that people who are empowered by AI, that AI deals with all the basic stuff so they can just deal with the exceptions. They found that the people get weaker and weaker at being able to deal with the exceptions because they aren't strengthened over and over again by dealing with the regular stuff. It'll be the end of mankind, which is fine. I'm old. I've had my run. Good luck, y'all usher in the planet of the Beaters.
Speaker 1: Ready to.
Speaker 2: Again. I'd be fine with that if it didn't include perhaps my children being miserable their whole lives along with the rest of society.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I get that.
Speaker 2: Here's your host for final thoughts, Joe Getty. I don't know what to do about that, so I've just accepted it.
Speaker 4: Mm hm, so I know what to do about the Get a final thought from everybody on the crew. Michael Angelow lead us off, Jack, you were talking about baseball rules for this upcoming season. I got to confirm this, but I believe during the playoffs they're going to add a fourth base. There you go, make it more exciting, you know.
Speaker 2: Exactly, and it's in a different spot. Every games constantly learns that other face.
Speaker 4: It's like a video game. Katie Green are deemed Newswoman. As a final thought, Katie, I agree with most of what you guys say, but I'm under robot that does laundry is not the end of man. Better a laundry bot. I will allow it, Yes, Jack, final thought.
Speaker 2: Just since you brought up baseball, Michael I heard this morning the LA Dodgers, who won the World Series with the biggest payroll in all of baseball, have added like a half dozen really expensive more players this year. They have double the average salary of other teams in Major League Baseball and like five times as much as the bottom third. So we'll see how this works out.
Speaker 4: My final thought is be sure to watch the USA Canada hockey game tomorrow night. The last game between the two teams featured three fights in the first nine seconds, yes, right in the five holes. It was well that you're trying to punch each other in the head. Actually they're grown men. But ho.
Speaker 2: The entertainments Armstrong and Game wrapping up another grueling four hour workdays.
Speaker 4: So many people, thanks so little time. Go to Armstrong in geeddy dot com. The hot links always entertaining so many good things there. You've pick up some A and G swag for your favorite A G F in including yourself. The hoodies flying off the shelves, drop us a note. Is there something we ought to be talking about? Do you know what Trump's driving at with the stuff he said about Ukraine? Mail bag at Armstrong and geedddy dot com.
Speaker 2: See tomorrow God bless America in order to save taxpayer money. It comes down to two things. I'm strong and get you. That's okay.
Speaker 5: Now no I'm not saying it, so I'm not saying it's okay.
Speaker 4: Don't put word. There are two ways to look at this.
Speaker 2: Where shide are you?
Speaker 4: What the hell are you talking about?
Speaker 2: It seems like there's a few kingsonets slinkys.
Speaker 4: That's not crazy. For those of you that don't.
Speaker 2: Understand, they even in Washington, that math doesn't work. It's sure think it's very
Speaker 4: Armstrong and getty