Speaker 1: Forever.
Speaker 2: Friend, your voice is deep, it's yeah, what you've been doing? You know?
Speaker 3: Uh you know, I'm just going back to my gravelly thoat roots. I had a sleepover last night, say I was. I was at a sleepover last night, like.
Speaker 1: A like a like a party.
Speaker 4: I mean, I guess you could say that a party for two people.
Speaker 2: Oh girl, you have me set up for something.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yo, bitch, did you do an orgy? What's good?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I had a little orgy or organdem Orge orgy, Yvonne orgy. Anyway. Uh, that's what's happening here. My manager is messaging me, really sure what's happening? She said, your production is slowly starting to get back up. If you're okay with being on camera, then I'll let them know. Just gotten a veil check for something you taped in February. Why did I take in February?
Speaker 1: Okay? Is it a cool back? Maybe it might be a cool girl.
Speaker 2: You might have booked m I don't remember what I what I auditioned for in February, but boom gay put itselfie but self taping my phone to see what pops up? Sidney, how are you doing today? Friend? Had to run back, you know, run back, because I you know, I'm on the run, on the run tour. I went to Joshua Joshua Tree, which is two hours out of LA and it's a desert.
Speaker 4: And a lot of cartoon character trees.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's a lot of kyote ugly no, no, no, the wiley, you know what I mean, not a Catieu, scorpions, all that good stuff. And so you went. We went there in the dead of the heat. We y'all know who he is. And I don't need to say who we You know you're already you're already doing too much, which is fine, totally fine. But yeah, it was cool. You know, I'm glad that we mean, it was very romantic. But sometimes niggas just shouldn't be in the desert. That's I'm gonna say that I pouldn't be in put that on.
Speaker 1: God period, it's very dusty.
Speaker 2: There was no wap, and if it was wapped, it was because it was a thousand degrees and the pussy was.
Speaker 1: Sweaty, so it was he was.
Speaker 2: Yes, damn drip, drip came through dripping, but not the type of drip that I don't think anybody on this call once so you drafted Joshu history. Is it full of people?
Speaker 1: No, it's not. It's not like that.
Speaker 2: It's it's just like there's a town and then there's Joshua's tree, and.
Speaker 1: I feel like Native Americans are there.
Speaker 2: But I'm okay, so left.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, but we really didn't see that many people.
Speaker 2: And we went to Sonics, which I've never been before, but I'll try anything once and m m it. Sonic is where Paris and Nicole had that job that one episode.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I had on roller skates.
Speaker 2: Because I've never been to Sonic either. Yeah, okay, Sonic, I don't I don't recommend it for anybody. The slushies were all right, the tatotops were cute. If I was offered a million dollars to work one shift at Sonic, you would do it.
Speaker 4: I couldn't do it because I can't skate.
Speaker 2: Girl.
Speaker 1: You would figure it out, so it stop. For a million dollars, I would teach if.
Speaker 3: They were If they were like a million dollars, like, show off to Sonic right now at five pm to work the evening shift tonight, and you are not allowed to fall.
Speaker 1: Oh the well the fallen I mean, well.
Speaker 2: I can help you on access, but just crawling on my knees to everybody's card. Okay, so you go to Sonic. They are bringing you food on skates. It's not good.
Speaker 1: No, it's.
Speaker 2: I got uh the popcorn chicken, popcorn chicken. The barbecue sauce very poor. I'm just it's it's like thick. It's not it's not real barbecue sauce. It's kind of like when I think of Barbie barbecue sauce. So I think it should be thick. You're saying it should be watery, talking about rich rich rich, thick like clump to like you dip it.
Speaker 1: It doesn't dip right, It's like, oh, I don't know, it's hard. It sucked.
Speaker 2: But you know, when you're in the things don't taste as bad. But actually it tasted bad.
Speaker 1: So I actually didn't even I.
Speaker 2: Guess you're not in love. Friend. But before we even get food, our car got stuck in the sand and we had to.
Speaker 1: Shovel ourselves out of it. And it was.
Speaker 2: A million degrees and like I'm in like booty shorts, this person is in sweats. Like it just we're two brown people in the middle of the road that nobody goes on.
Speaker 1: It was. It was deserted.
Speaker 2: But the Airbnb people came and they were trying to shovel us out, and they were hippies. I was like, we're gonna be stuck here. We're just gonna die. And so when you're stuck in a hole, you have to dig deeper into the hole to get sand.
Speaker 1: It was sand like gravel. It wasn't like a regular like.
Speaker 2: Road, right. But I'm saying, like if I've so, like the front of the car was in the hole, in front of the car in the car one tired.
Speaker 1: The car is low.
Speaker 2: It's a low car, like the the body of the car is very low to the wheels.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess it's like a race car or something like that.
Speaker 4: Okay, Tokyo drift.
Speaker 2: Okay, lesbians be doing it too fast, too furious.
Speaker 1: And it just we were stuck for an hour and a half. I really was.
Speaker 2: Like, Okay, well, I guess I can die in these black shorts.
Speaker 1: I guess that's all work.
Speaker 3: I feel like booty shorts are the best shorts to be stuck on the street end, because you know, you can move your legs better. And also like if a car drives by and see if you guys in trouble yet, ass is already out, so they're more likely to be like boop, hey, you guys need a hand.
Speaker 2: I was not that tight. I would did not look like hitch hiker ready, bad bitch. It was like she's just she's got diabetes. Her sugar is low, like drenched in sweat. Like I wasn't even shoveling, and I had to take a seat. I was like dehydrated. I was.
Speaker 1: I was trying to give her a shade. It was. It was embarrassing, and I was like, she's gonna leave me. She's gonna leave me because.
Speaker 2: She's gonna leave you because you didn't help her shovel out of a hole in the desert. I tried like we took her shoes and were like taking the sand out. It was so bad. It was so tacky and just not hot. And let me tell you what happened. Let me tell you how God comes through. What do what did he do? That Mexican man in a pickup truck comes out of nowhere and they were like, wow, this is crazy. Nobody comes down this road except our dumbasses. He has a truck, we have rope. And then he pulls us out. He pulls us out. He doesn't speak need English at all. And this is what I'm tired of people saying, hey do you They say, oh, you know Espanol, and they're like, oo, no, bitch, that's the only word you know in Spanish. Don't say a little bit you you don't know any Spanish. You can't help us. This man is speaking, you know, nothing like her and the area b people were like, yeah, he's a little Spanish. No y'all don't because you're saying I speak a little Spanish.
Speaker 1: Why are you saying it in English?
Speaker 2: The fuck?
Speaker 1: Mm?
Speaker 4: So they don't speak no Spanish, No they don't.
Speaker 3: But he was able to communicate with them well enough that he can pull out, So maybe they just I don't know, the world's greatest choreography with I.
Speaker 2: Took like I did a you know, rope. I put some around my neck and I was like, no.
Speaker 3: No, no, I'm not laughing at that in this economy, no, okay. So then you get the Joshua tree and then what the hell are you guys doing in the desert? You dig yourself out of the dirt, you building sand castles?
Speaker 1: Her friends are there who have like a much better house. We're in an RV. We're doing we're doing it.
Speaker 2: We're like r in the desert left and when in Rome and hmmm, I never want to go back to Rome, No I do, but just like get a nice house because we're in an RV and.
Speaker 5: Mhmm, you need a car that's further above the ground.
Speaker 2: The little midside s uvation.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, And she's like, they should have said that in the Airbnb.
Speaker 2: They should have left that in the notes. And I was like, yeah, they should have left a lot of things in the notes, but they didn't because they want people to come.
Speaker 1: They want people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but like what are the things?
Speaker 4: What are the things that you need to know when you're looking for in Airbnb?
Speaker 3: Like because Okay, so I decided that I'm going to take a trip for my birthday in September.
Speaker 4: Right, We're gonna go to Tuloom, and.
Speaker 3: So I'm looking at because that's the only place to still taking American passports in Mexico, which is hilarious to me.
Speaker 2: They should not be letting us in. They should be like, I know so many people, We're gonna build a wall. Yeah, there's been so many people that have gone on too loom Already, every time I log onto Instagram, I'm some six other people that I follow are into loom. So I don't know.
Speaker 3: So I decided that I want to do that. It's gonna be a little girls trip. My sister is coming, which is gonna be interesting because I don't really think that we traveled that well together.
Speaker 1: But this is gonna be interesting.
Speaker 2: This is I'm excited to see that because I've never seen this out of all years we've been friends.
Speaker 3: So this because this should be fun, what me and my sister being in the same place for multiple days.
Speaker 2: Together and me being there too, you know, because I'm kind of like the third sister.
Speaker 3: Okay, I just I just got a very clear visual of how irritated I'm gonna be in Mexico. But no, I don't really think that because even like I was with my sister this weekend, we went home to see my mom, and my sister will say stuff to like provoke me, and she was trying this weekend and I just.
Speaker 4: Was like unbothered. I just was like, oh that's how you feel.
Speaker 2: Cool? M Okay, great, We're we're not washing our hands today. Great.
Speaker 3: Like I just I don't know she she kept trying to poke me and I felt it happening and I just was like, no, I'm not gonna take the bait today, so September might be good.
Speaker 1: That's gross.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I also like, and you.
Speaker 1: Know, I'm scared of your sisters, so I'm not even gonna be provoking that. And I'm been looking like.
Speaker 2: That's a lie.
Speaker 4: I feel like you are gonna provoke everybody literally like your do.
Speaker 1: You guys just pass the salt? Please?
Speaker 2: Can you just pass the whop the wop?
Speaker 3: But anyway, so I'm looking at all these airbnbs down there, and you know.
Speaker 2: You need to know a couple of things. You need. You need clear photos.
Speaker 3: You need to know how close you are or how far you are from the airport.
Speaker 1: Your photos from like last year, they not gonna be recent.
Speaker 3: But that's why I like looking at reviews too. I love looking reading reviews for products. I won't write one, but I will scroll down and read the one star reviews and the five star reviews, and then I sort them by most recent to see what's changed.
Speaker 1: We fucked out, but there was only two reviews on there, and that was that was our fault that's that was our fault.
Speaker 2: But and you checked them after the fact. No, if there's two reviews on anything that's not good, that means there's not enough people that have went there to let you know what's the realms.
Speaker 1: Yo, you know, right right right.
Speaker 2: If there's a thousand reviews, you can skim through twenty and like get a real gist of if it's good or bad.
Speaker 3: If there are a thousand reviews in a room, you only need one review, one bad review. But it's the photos that still trick you because like we'll see something and it's not really to scale. Like even when I was in when I did my e prey Hole last year, I did a couple of airbnbs, and you know, like I would walk into one. There was one that I had to like walk through a courtyard and I was like.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna make it out of it. Somebody's gonna murder me in this house. Yeah, And obviously I didn't die, because I'm still alive now.
Speaker 3: But like, the locks weren't real on the doors. I felt like the locks were stickers. It just it wasn't It didn't feel safe. And I don't know why I'm thinking about that right now because I suppressed that memory.
Speaker 2: It was probably the worst Airbnb I've.
Speaker 1: Ever still, Yeah, why the locks were the locks and film.
Speaker 3: It just like it was a weird Yeah, the locks weren't like real locks.
Speaker 4: The apartment wasn't that easy to get in and out of?
Speaker 2: Yes, that's the same thing we were having issues with the luck on the RV.
Speaker 1: It was yo. Let me tell you.
Speaker 2: When I it took some who ha, I got you walled and check, I was like woo saw.
Speaker 1: It was like, Okay, everything's gonna be fine. Don't worry.
Speaker 2: I'm so glad that I'm on medication because the old me would have flipped out. I would have cried at least twice. I would have been so bad to be it. But okay, so now, so the person that you're with, you got to see them under pressure, and you learn a lot about somebody. Yeah, when they're under pressure, What did you did.
Speaker 3: You see anything that you like? Do you think that this person is a goop problem solver? Like, talk to us about how you felt watching them dig out the.
Speaker 1: Whole great problem solver was still really nice to people.
Speaker 2: M I mean, I knew what she was thinking in her head because she had said it before they came in the picture, but like just kept her composure, just really strong team player. Just yeah, somebody that I can see very long term.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh okay, it was because the voice dipped a little bit.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, just like just really I was very surprised. And if I was her looking at me, I'm like, damn this bitch. Oh she got his fucking finty highlight. That's why she got this sexy this sexy useless beach. Exactly, sexy useless beach. Whatever. You have other strengths, yes, yeah, like so.
Speaker 1: My strength, which is Andrew.
Speaker 2: I wanted to include you in the conversation because I felt like you were just really far back and not really in.
Speaker 1: Maybe this is kind of just boring to you, but like you.
Speaker 5: Know, oh wait, what do you mean? What are you saying?
Speaker 2: I just want, you know, trying to get your thoughts on things. Have you been camping before?
Speaker 5: If not camping, I went to sleep away Camp a few times.
Speaker 1: Not the same, we are not the same.
Speaker 2: So slip Away Camp is a cabin upstate for kids.
Speaker 5: Upstate. It's in New Jersey.
Speaker 6: Uh, that's when I went to at least, but yeah, no, I went like when I was like in fourth and fifth grade during the summer, that was fun. The first like few units really fucked me up because I was like I literally not like survive like without being at my parents, but then like yeah, and then by the end of it it's like, Okay, I can actually do this. And then you finally go home, right and.
Speaker 2: You get home and you're like, ugh, I miss I missed the lake.
Speaker 6: I would always like yeah every time I would get home from camping because I wouldn't poop the entire time.
Speaker 5: Sorry, this is like tm I, but I wouldn't with the entire time, and I was.
Speaker 2: Like, wait, you wouldn't poop for how many weeks?
Speaker 5: It was only like a week long.
Speaker 1: It's a long time to be backed at my friend.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 6: And so when I got home it was like it was crazy every single yes, so much.
Speaker 5: I don't know. I don't know what it is like.
Speaker 6: Have you ever like when you go on vacation, like you don't poop for whatever reason, you have this problem.
Speaker 2: I think when you're on vacation, you're not eating like regularly, or you're not eating necessarily good food when you're on vacation, So maybe that's why you're poop. Schedule changes.
Speaker 3: But I don't think that I have a hard time pooping on vacations. I have a hard time pooping in people's houses that I'm sleeping with.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've never never encountered Marie pooping ever, that's crazy, yes, insane, Like I've never, I've never because I am a zoru ninja oka.
Speaker 5: Ninja never around. Have you seen kidney poop?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh yes, yes, Sydney has blown up my bathroom many a time. I have no qualms about, you know, dropping not kids, adults, you know, d.
Speaker 1: Off like senior citizens.
Speaker 2: I'm dropping, yes, yes, dropping Nana's off at the pool.
Speaker 3: At sleep away camp, which is the toilet. No, I just I don't know. I I'm a nervous peer.
Speaker 2: Does that make sense?
Speaker 3: Like if there are people in the room and they can hear me peeing in the bathroom, then it's hard for me to start peeing.
Speaker 5: Finally, we should turn on the faucet.
Speaker 3: You don't do that sometimes, but like if I'm in like if I'm at Comedy Central or I'm like at a.
Speaker 5: Place in public bathroom.
Speaker 3: That's where it's hard for me to pee and I can't just turn the water on a lot of them. You got to lean on the thing and then you run to pee and the thing stops dripping like it's right.
Speaker 2: So I don't know, and I just feel like, damn it. They don't think I'm taking a dump in here quietly, but I'm just trying to pee. I don't know. I guess that's something I need to get over because nobody actually cares. I've been in bathrooms before.
Speaker 3: I heard people taking full on, like like at home dumps before.
Speaker 1: I would love to hear what you're working memory. Is it like a blue blue or something like yo yo? After you have fucking sonics?
Speaker 2: It's like, but you people only et sonics. But I thought it was just called sonic.
Speaker 1: Oh, sonics.
Speaker 2: I think it's one thing.
Speaker 1: But it's it's it's sonics.
Speaker 6: It's like, you know, oh, that would be like like a few different sonics.
Speaker 2: It's it's McDonald's. It's not Burger Kings. Yeah, I think it's just sonic.
Speaker 1: Yeah whatever, all these places.
Speaker 2: They're bad for you anyway. Fanny. It looks like you are yawning.
Speaker 1: You had a I didn't sleep last night.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're drinking a red bull.
Speaker 2: Yeah, actually sleep last night because the door kept rattling, and I was like, someone is gonna come in here, and Texas change chain saw massacre us.
Speaker 3: That's the biggest That's my biggest fear as a as a person is that. Actually, guy said, I have two fears. My top two fears are one I'm gonna fall down and million dollar baby myself, or two I'm gonna leave my house and go somewhere kind of secluded and Texas chainsaw massacre myself.
Speaker 2: So where is the r V.
Speaker 4: Is it like in a lot?
Speaker 2: Is it like eight mom? Everybody the neighborhood.
Speaker 1: It is like woo by.
Speaker 2: Okay, So it's just in the middle of the desert. And then the host of the airbnb their house is right next to it. So I was like what are they doing here? But I also was like okay, great. But then I was like, oh, you know how the movies go, They kill the niggas first, so they would definitely come the RV kill us, and then you know, they would hear us getting killed, and they would already be in the you know, truck ready to go. No no, no, no no, no, they were away. Yeah, they wouldn't be they wouldn't be in their truck if they heard you guys getting killed.
Speaker 3: They would come investigate. Okay, and the screen door is obviously unlocked.
Speaker 2: And the Sydney and you know, I'm loud, you know, like I'm screaming I'm going live because I'm like, well die, I might as well go live. Yes, hashtag SID can die.
Speaker 1: Can't die, SID can cook and it can also die.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I would hope that it would go viral, you know, and I hope somebody'd be like alive or a horror horror movie, A horror movie, a horror movie. I want you to do my horrmores horror.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So that was cool.
Speaker 2: Sucky part is like they can hear anything and everything. So we watched it. We watched the stars. I saw the Big Dipper that got me wop.
Speaker 1: I was like, damn, oh my god.
Speaker 2: You would see the stars because there's like no city lights or whatever.
Speaker 1: It was really beautiful and just like romantic.
Speaker 2: And I was like, okay, I just I see why people be getting pregnant, Like.
Speaker 3: Sorry, yeah, yeah, you see white people be getting pregnant in the desert or just in general.
Speaker 2: You see why people get pregnant? Yeah, like you you see something nice like that, and you get on warm inside and you're like, come inside me. I literally have never said the words those three words come inside.
Speaker 1: That's crazy because.
Speaker 2: That's why it's so wapsis because it's a lot of residuals in there.
Speaker 1: Stand just dumping magic.
Speaker 3: Yes, exactly, it's a marge literally, Andrew, what did you say?
Speaker 5: It's all deposits in Sydney is a little.
Speaker 2: Deposits. I'd like to make a you like, I can see the big that is. That's the title, depositive deposits on.
Speaker 5: You said sexy useless speech earlier.
Speaker 1: That's great.
Speaker 2: That second that, I'm yes, that's beach. Okay, So what else is left? Friend? Oh?
Speaker 1: Obviously you know the sex came and it was great.
Speaker 2: The sex.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we had sex.
Speaker 2: And oh you mean last night?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Did you lay a blanket on the ground and do it under the stone? No, bit, we were bad. I don't I'm not trying to do none of that. It's scorpios and fucking ants.
Speaker 1: And I mean scorpions.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you said it and I didn't even what I meant. I'm like, yes, scorpios abscription.
Speaker 5: There's people like me just like sort of just like crawling around.
Speaker 2: She knew what the I meant, and that's why and that's why I with ma, because she don't have to, like, you know, try to correct me.
Speaker 1: She knew what the funk I meant.
Speaker 2: That's sister, were, Yes, we're this somebody trying to say the word dyslexic the other day and he said it wrong. It was the funniest thing that I said.
Speaker 1: Somebody that you're not letting come inside you.
Speaker 3: Yep, somebody you're not letting come inside me said this dix lexic or something like that.
Speaker 2: I don't know. It was something. I was like, that's not how you say that word. That's why he's not allowed to come inside me because he don't really know words. That's not true.
Speaker 4: He's okay anyway.
Speaker 1: No, no, what are you gonna say?
Speaker 2: I wasn't going to say anything. Fuck, I wasn't going to say anything. Friend, Savage twenty.
Speaker 1: It was nice.
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean Savage twenty is I think what you wear? A friend? So the fact that I'm not a brand ambassador, well, the thing is that I've definitely gained weight this this summer, which is fine. You know, I'm happy that I've gotten a little thicker.
Speaker 1: But it's time to it's time.
Speaker 2: What's it time for? Just cut back on trash. You know, I gotta get some lemon grim and I'm cute and just you know, because I'm trying to go what are we doing? What are we doing to? Well?
Speaker 3: No, you don't want to be like me. I got on a scale at my mom's house this weekend and I lost four pounds. So devastated, But I think it's because I haven't been working out, and you know, muscle weighs more than fat.
Speaker 2: I'm just so you're.
Speaker 1: Gonna look great on cameras, so that's all that matters.
Speaker 2: I feel like I looked great on camera when I was working out. Also, what camera friend, zoom cameras? What cameras? Am I going to look great on? Anyway? Whatever? On this sounds like the scale is broken and my mom looked like no pounds. I could use four pounds taken out.
Speaker 3: I want my I want my pounds back. I want all of the I want. I would like to ideally gain sixteen pounds.
Speaker 4: What you don't need a friend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've gained so I can be thick.
Speaker 1: I've gained five all of my stomach and ass.
Speaker 2: And the problem is wet. If it's only your butt, then the stomach. The bigger your butt.
Speaker 3: The flatter your stomach looks I mean, yes, yes, the bigger, the fatter, the ass, the flatter the as I.
Speaker 2: Just wanted to be snatched right here in the midsection. It needs to be snatched one, but looks like even more, I guess.
Speaker 3: But your butt is I mean, it's literally in my eyes right now on this call, so I don't really know.
Speaker 2: Look at it, look at it? That that in love booty. Gross Please sit down. Andrews said he's writing a letter to HR.
Speaker 1: He's had enough. Hey, listen, I got enough thick paper plucks.
Speaker 4: For all of y'all's hefties. The scoop lates the ones that like the.
Speaker 2: Because good China, good China, China Lanka.
Speaker 3: Okay, thank your friend from Sri Lanka. Okay, So you're coming back to New York soon? Yeah, what do you miss about your house?
Speaker 2: Oh? Hold on, I was at your house the other day back, dude, Yes, I was at the house. Jam Yeah, is jumping up on the trash now, no, the trash can Why.
Speaker 1: Is he doing that?
Speaker 2: He just perched?
Speaker 3: I said, I've never seen the cat this elevated at Sydney's house. He's almost at the counter. That's how he's jumping up on the garbage.
Speaker 1: Can trying to get the trees. Pa what it is.
Speaker 3: I saw him do it twice in less than an hour, I said. And I did see him trying to run away from home. The door was open, and he was looking at the door like he like looked at us because there was a bunch of black women in your house.
Speaker 2: And then and Gina and the cat was like and I was like, somebody please close the door.
Speaker 3: If Sidney comes back and this cat is missing, she's gonna be Maybe this stated is a strong word, but you're gonna be sad.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's a hot, crunchy, fucking mess.
Speaker 2: Okay, So what do you miss about your house or what do you miss about New York? I obviously I miss you. I mean I talk to you every day, but I miss you. I miss I miss my apartment. I was really working towards something like, you know, nice, the apartment is cute. I don't know. The Functu way looked all fucked up. Y'all had like the bright lights, and I was like, what is this like? No no, no, no no no no no no no no not y'all had on bright lights. They had on bright lights. I don't like it. I was like, that's not what I my My apartment is not supposed to have white lights on. Ever, it's only a mood. Mm hm.
Speaker 1: It's natural lighting or sex lens, that's it.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Well, the plants looked healthy. I touched them. None of the leaves felt crunchy. I said, Okay, they're still alife. So my plants are like, wop, your plants are. I don't know if I would call them that, but I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm tired. Somebody else say something.
Speaker 1: So he was up all night?
Speaker 3: Huh, you were up all night, but for other reasons, not because you get killed.
Speaker 2: Something else died last night.
Speaker 3: No, not in the pussy, but the pussy died so worn out. Yes, mikey friend, Hey, we were up late. We watched love Craft Country that ship second episode.
Speaker 2: It yeah, because the first episode was so good and then the second episode was just like.
Speaker 1: Why did y'all do that to me? Y'all doing too much?
Speaker 3: It was like, wait, what is the lady with the dog? What this white lady with a blonde wig that's the same color as her skin.
Speaker 2: It was a lot, it was a lot happening.
Speaker 3: We tried to rewatch the second episode because we were like, wait what but you know, you know how these sleepovers go.
Speaker 2: You don't really be paying attention to the TV so missing.
Speaker 1: So are you looking forward to anything this fall?
Speaker 4: I'm looking forward to traveling with my friends.
Speaker 2: I'm looking forward to.
Speaker 3: You know, going to Mexico, getting a little private chef, getting a little massage. I'm looking forward to like riding bikes on the beach, or not on the beach, but like in the jungle.
Speaker 2: You know, you just what I'm looking forward to.
Speaker 1: Are you looking forward to Carolina's wedding?
Speaker 4: Oh, Carolina's wedding is coming up.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, I'm excited about dead so that it can be done. Yes, because that's like we've been planning this wedding for the last pandemic.
Speaker 1: Yes, so yeah, wedding.
Speaker 2: Bells, wedding bells, and a pandem. I ordered a bunch of white things because I was like, oh, I don't have anything white to wear, so girl, these white clothes coming. I have this.
Speaker 1: Outfit and I'm like I need to get I need a corset. I think I might get a little corset to put underneath.
Speaker 2: It's like really really tight. It's just it's body calm. Yeah, like I'm just kidding. I'm getting little bit so you're like, it's just haven't too much fun. You wanna get some skims. I think I need some skims low key hockey actually, and I'm not hi, I'm a woman over thirty.
Speaker 1: It's fine.
Speaker 2: Love that for you. Andrew, would you ever wear skims?
Speaker 5: I don't think I know what skims are good?
Speaker 1: That's ms.
Speaker 4: No, like it's spanks. Yes, would you ever wear.
Speaker 5: That's Kim's line? Okay, God, I got it. It's like fablood egg.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, it's not the same. It's like, are actually working out skims?
Speaker 2: Skim is for whores that are not that don't really need fucking No, it's wrores that's wearing shapewear as regular wear.
Speaker 1: That's what it is.
Speaker 2: Skims whores that are wearing shapewear. First of all, hard wr that are wearing shapewear as regular wear. I just thought it was shapewear that you wore under your clothes. But it's skims.
Speaker 1: So you go they weren't as regular clothes.
Speaker 4: With an oversized, yeasy, overpriced jacket.
Speaker 1: Yep, that's what it's and it's fine. You know, I love that for them.
Speaker 2: Whatever, They're not sponsoring this episode, so don't go get that. Go get the Marshall spanks, Go get the t J Max spanks. That's that's more at speed. Yeah, are you looking forward to anything in the fall.
Speaker 3: Or coming up at the end of this year, because we are rolling up on the ninth month of the year, so that means this is the fourth quarter, the last chunk of twenty twenty is about to start.
Speaker 2: You know this this year has brought me so many highs, many many lows, many loss so many, so many lows, but good highs.
Speaker 1: Good highs, great highs.
Speaker 2: And you know, I'm ready to go into the next chapter of my career friendships, relationships, finances. I'm just ready to get to the next level because like, the next time we go on a trip, I want like we don't need to be on a private chet but one. I don't want it to be a fucking pandemic one.
Speaker 1: Can that be done with?
Speaker 2: So we can just go see where we want and then too, you know, I want us to be able to do anything and everything. I want us to be like yo, you want to do that, and be like yep, that's it. We don't even have to really think about the price. And like bo or, I would love for somebody to like sponsor a fucking trip and so we could go.
Speaker 1: Everything.
Speaker 2: Yes, right count right now.
Speaker 1: I'm partnering with holes that were shapewear.
Speaker 3: Yes, hoores that were shape where Hi, we're here for well because I follow some people that like they got flown out to Amsterdam for like Amsterdam Day last year, or like the tourism capital of Blank sent people to New Zealand whatever. I would love for people to send us somewhere to, especially now, like people are going to be scared to travel. Not everybody because all the niggas is in Mexico.
Speaker 2: But people are going to be scared to travel when this is I know the black people are still doing what they want to do with their seventy five dollars flights, but.
Speaker 3: I feel like there are people who are still like apprehensive and like afraid to get on. Like I haven't been on a plane in I mean since February so or January. So it's not something that I was actively thinking about doing but my friend is a flight attendant. My friend's a flight attendant, and he was like, no, people are flying, and it's the most annoying people that I'm having to deal with.
Speaker 2: And something told you was like, hmmm, I think that would be beautiful for me, just me.
Speaker 1: I would be that annoying person on the plank.
Speaker 2: I just don't want to be in my apartment on my birthday. That's it. That's the only reason why I was like, I should do something else, because as your closest friend, I will not allow you to have a ranky, danky, basic birthday like all these other people in the pandemic.
Speaker 6: I feel like, Brie, you have like actually like an okay month to have a birthday too. During a pandemic, it's like you can still sort of like go outside. It's not the worst.
Speaker 2: It's not the worst, but like.
Speaker 6: February, right, I'm in November, it's just cold.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Oh, your birthday's in November.
Speaker 5: November what November twenty, it's right before.
Speaker 2: It's like right before Thanksgiving. The people aren't even thinking about you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's okay.
Speaker 2: Thinking what do you usually what do you usually do for your birthday baby Beebe Sydney, you I know what sitting those for her birthday? She celebrates for the whole month.
Speaker 5: I have no idea. I'm like depressed thinking about fall and winter.
Speaker 6: I'm like trying to like like sort of gather up, like all the optimism that I can sort of like gather right now, use like make plans to hurt myself for fall and winter.
Speaker 3: You know, well, because it's like what's going to happen. We've been we were eating on these sidewalks. We're watching cars drive by while we're you know, devouring sushi or whatever on the street. And it's like when it gets cold out, these restaurants got to open back up on the inside, like like.
Speaker 5: The like the heaters outside there's like space heaters. I feel like they lot but probably are.
Speaker 3: But all of them don't have that. And if it's raining, Huh, they're gonna want money.
Speaker 5: They're going to want to like serve people.
Speaker 2: They're gonna have to open up. They're gonna have to do like two tables inside at a time or something. Because honey, I'm okay with just if once it gets cold, then I'm more inclined to be okay with being in the house. I just didn't want to be in the house while the fucking sun is shining and like birds are chirping, you know, m I mean, I guess I get that because but also I'm not gonna want to cook all winter long.
Speaker 4: Yeah already I already don't want to.
Speaker 2: Do it right now, That's a fact.
Speaker 4: So it's like, who's gonna feed me this tie place?
Speaker 2: Or are they gonna be closed? They gotta think about they got to stop being so selfish. They gotta think about us, think about me. You know, I've just been after this situation that has happened to all of us, literally every single last person that is listening to this. It just made me think more like about the future and how like, you know, I don't want to live my life just scrambling and grabbing for straws.
Speaker 1: I want to start building things. So I don't know, start a family.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's just I'm like, what am I doing?
Speaker 2: I'm like, why do you say started family so fast? Why are you trying to say it? Like we weren't gonna I'm gonna come back to Its gonna be forty eventually. And I'm like, if I want to have kids and stuff. I need to actually like be serious about it because I'm not trying to I'm not Jackson. Let's just keep it real. And these eggs have been scrambled, fried, died, laid to the side. I don't you know, I'm not trying to be yes, yes, yes, and we know you'r we heard your eggs are covered in deposits, eggs covered in deposits that that might be a funny time.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I just don't know.
Speaker 4: Yes, thank you, sunnyside yuck.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we're having we're having a baby. We're having a baby. M hm. Yeah. I gotta figure it out in the next like three years at least. And you know, I'm a lesbian, so it's not like I can just get somebody to put it inside. Like I have to figure out there's like things that protocols. Yes you're lesbian, but you can't still get somebody to make a deposits s s. See. Yeah, But I just want I want washed very I want like, you know, pre washed deposits.
Speaker 1: I'm not trying to get it, you know, just raw. Yeah, I don't. I don't need it to be like that.
Speaker 2: I need you don't want to be.
Speaker 1: Rinsed. No, not dudes like that anyway. You see where I.
Speaker 5: I mean, like you would just get there.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, just their semen. I'm getting their genetics to babe their genes. So I don't want just sperm. I don't want anybody's fucking stuff. No.
Speaker 5: No, but I'm sure. Don't you have men in your life?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: None.
Speaker 2: She doesn't know a single man, not a single man that I'm like, Oh, it's a good person, greats intelligent.
Speaker 1: No, they have some of those things. There's some of those things, but they don't have all of it.
Speaker 2: And okay, so that's why.
Speaker 3: What's your dream donor sperm depositor? What does he look like? Kind of family does he come from? Okay, so he's tall and and.
Speaker 2: Has thick loop yeah, beautiful teeth okay, great, great body. Okay, and it's a nice guy too.
Speaker 4: What about if he's all those things but he has sickle.
Speaker 1: Cell That's fine, we'll figure it out.
Speaker 2: I'm or okay with If my baby's not all, like, not perfect, that's fine.
Speaker 1: I'm okay with that.
Speaker 2: No, that's not.
Speaker 4: Fine perfect You needed it to be perfect exactly. If the baby's not perfect. We are throwing the baby, but I'm.
Speaker 2: Saying, if we're spending that much money on the sparm, then it might as well be damn near perfect. Oh spending money? Oh you a bang money your mol No, I don't want that to agree, do you hear me? I am going to beat By the time I have kids, I'm going to be low key famous.
Speaker 1: So I don't want just anybody's stuff. Thanks, okay, thank you.
Speaker 2: Do you want to Morris Chestnut is going to make a depositive, but you know, do you want to be a tee t to like some regular regular like deposit.
Speaker 1: No, you want upscale.
Speaker 2: You want to walk around and be like, yeah, this man my niece or nephew or them, this is them.
Speaker 3: I mean, sure, I don't want you to have ugly babies, but like I was asking realistically, like.
Speaker 4: Who is this person gonna be or what you want them to be?
Speaker 2: I don't think more. It's just that it is in the business of giving lesbians semen. Okay, Oh you said okay, like you already messaged him and he said.
Speaker 1: You know a blue check bitch, So I'm a blue check bitch.
Speaker 2: May be reading they be reading my message. We hope that you slid in his d MS.
Speaker 1: And asked, imagine I should start doing that.
Speaker 4: I should do like a contest, a contest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Meghan the Stallion and GUARDI b had like a like a wop uh contest on anyone floor spro What was the wop content? That's a mistake.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: They could win, like you could win almost like a million dollars or they're giving away a million dollars like they were giving five hundred dollars here, a thousand here to like girls who like hashtag wop party or something like that. And you know, but what do they have to do? I don't know, girl, somebody gonna have to do.
Speaker 4: They have to post their damp underwear.
Speaker 2: On Instagram probably the challenge or whatever. Now grab a bucket and the mop for it is with assist. I don't know. The song is nasty? Now, how do we know what that means? What is that macaroni pot macaroni? When you when you like scoop it and put a spoon through it, you hear that, you hear that sound like the wet.
Speaker 1: Sound for the macaroni.
Speaker 3: Okay, you don't hear that when you fucking you don't hear No, I don't hear it when I mac.
Speaker 2: And cheese like a blunger, just like wow, woh woh wow.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, I feel like we've we've deposited.
Speaker 2: A lot in this episode, and the children are lucky to have us.
Speaker 3: The children are lucky to have us because we are actually going to ohiatus for two weeks.
Speaker 2: So this was we're not going to hear us for two weeks.
Speaker 4: But when we get back, I, well, you have a baby, we'll have it.
Speaker 3: Carolina will be married, and I will be packing for my twenty third birthday.
Speaker 8: Yeah, my youngest friend, Sidney's gonna have a baby, and me and the baby are going to be the same age.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: We're going to drop a picture of Andrew.
Speaker 2: For this episode, and it better get all the likes because if he doesn't get enough likes, he'll never be on the page again.
Speaker 5: That's that man likes to get outsource.
Speaker 2: Your outsource.
Speaker 1: I need at least I need at.
Speaker 5: Least five hundred five hundred. Let's do it.
Speaker 4: Okay, Okay, you get on your own page.
Speaker 2: Confident words coming from a bit stop it.
Speaker 3: I mean Sidney's asking real questions. He said it was nothing.
Speaker 1: I'm like, hey, I'm ready.
Speaker 4: The five hundred is reputable, and.
Speaker 2: I need and I need all the palm trees underneath the picture. Yes, and we're gonna post. We're gonna post Andrew. We need yes, don't no words just pales. But also, you know, say nice things about our friend because we need to boost up our ally over here. You know, we're not in the business of uplifting beije men.
Speaker 1: But Andrews one of the good ones.
Speaker 2: So, Andrew, I like how you show up on the podcast and you dressed up for us.
Speaker 3: You got a button down all. I've never seen you in a sweatpant or a wife beater in my life.
Speaker 1: I'm obsessed.
Speaker 6: No, that was like in March and April. I fully was, But yeah, no, I figured, like, I need to stop.
Speaker 5: Wearing the same shirt every day.
Speaker 2: Okay, you think you're better than.
Speaker 1: Us, He's better than us. He's spending the night.
Speaker 2: Spending the night. I like a I like a same shirt for like three days in a row or not in a row, but like every other day.
Speaker 5: What shirt are you wearying? I don't think I've ever seen this before.
Speaker 2: A shirt with the great poets negos when you find out what you booked, Can you call me and tell me the good news about what the airbnb? No?
Speaker 3: Oh about the show that my manager was messaging me about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean she it just says, I know you got to sign an NDA and stuff. But I'm different, I'm family.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, okay, I'm gonna I'm gonna find out and I'm gonna let you know.
Speaker 2: I also have no idea.
Speaker 3: I only have you said third, So who's the second sister? You know who You're saying, have one loup, But I so who's my first sister?
Speaker 1: Me as well? The first and the third? First, the third In the holy spirit.
Speaker 2: That's blasphemous, go ahead and striker down lord, Okay, yes, sitting. When I find out what I booked, I will let you know. I'm a message kate after I get off. Yeah, and so I can you know, I want to. I want to be happy for you, but also be like nosy, yes, yes, yes, so you can, and then I'll.
Speaker 1: No no no, be like, oh my god, my friend has more money for this.
Speaker 3: Tulum trip to lum Okay, yeah, I'm excited about that.
Speaker 2: Private chefs and massuses at the house with my friends. Okay, well, I mean, I don't really know if we accomplished anything today. We did, we did both tired. It's perfect, We're wonderful. We're getting off. Everybody leave fucking comments for Andrew. Go go to iTunes, leave comments. Review you know, we're almost at a thousand reviews. It only took us fucking five years.
Speaker 1: Ninety No, I'm kidding.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna leave my tits in the stories tomorrow if you can get us to one thousand fucking comments and reviews. Sydney her tits on.
Speaker 1: The freaking stories. I promise no, because my girlfriend will be really mad at that. I'll put my ass cracked though.
Speaker 2: No, but your titties, but your I mean your titties are on. It's SI can cook regularly?
Speaker 5: Do they ask?
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll do that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, give us something difference it spice off your life.
Speaker 2: Spice. Yes, this is that's Sydney's word of the week is w Every time Sidney says wop on this episode, take a shot.
Speaker 1: Take a shot of sorce.
Speaker 4: Venmoa black friend, and.
Speaker 2: That black friend is Sidney Washington. So vinmo me every time you hear Okay, I gotta go, but God bless and leave those reviews and oh, happy birthday, Marie. When we get back, it will be your birthday.
Speaker 4: Almost kind of yeah yeah, and I'll.
Speaker 1: Have a baby and the baby will have your birthday.
Speaker 2: There's that to me.
Speaker 3: I will not share my birthday with your baby. So you got to push the baby back to October.
Speaker 1: Or either you have to change your birthday.
Speaker 3: I already hate your beach ass baby, so be chess baby.
Speaker 1: Be chess baby. Gotta whop.
Speaker 4: Sydney is inappropriate.
Speaker 2: Thank you, problematic, and we love it. We love all you guys.
Speaker 1: See you in two weeks and beaches forever.
Speaker 7: This has been a Forever Dog production executive produced by Brett Baham, Joe Silio, and Alex Ramsey. For more original podcasts, please visit Foreverdog Podcasts dot com and subscribe to our shows on Apple Podcasts, Spotify.
Speaker 2: Or wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 7: Keep up with the latest Forever Dog news by following us on Twitter and Instagram at Forever Dog Team, and liking our page on Facebook