Speaker 1: Where we have come out, you sing your come sound will be.
Speaker 2: And if you want a little mangini and come.
Speaker 3: Along, vote for me, and I will deliver rising wages, staring and a colossal surge of jobs, wealth and opportunity for Americans of every race, religion, color and creed, every one of them. This will be the golden Age of America.
Speaker 4: We will defeat the corrupt system.
Speaker 3: In Washington and America's future will be an absolutely incredible one.
Speaker 4: Is finally the day of decision.
Speaker 3: Now, if you haven't voted.
Speaker 5: Get off your butt and get out and vote.
Speaker 1: That we have come in Tom saying you.
Speaker 4: A conscious song. From coast to coast, from border to border, from c to shining Sea. Sean Kennedy is on.
Speaker 3: Counting up next our final news round.
Speaker 4: Up and information overload hour.
Speaker 1: News round Up, Information overload hour. Right down our toll free telephone number this election day, it is eight hundred nine four one, Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, I'm spending every second, every minute of this entire show while I'm on air, off in the breaks, uh, talking to as many sources on the ground as I can. I'm not I don't really want to pass on what I'm hearing too much. I want to give you a lot of hope. I want to say that that if and I think this is the biggest choice election in our lifetime, I really believe that. But I do believe that with the hours that are remaining, I think everybody should focus in on doing their part and just assume that your vote will determine the outcome of the entire election, especially if you're in Georgia, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona, Nevada. And if you have that attitude and sense of urgency because you feel strongly about the direction of the country, then I think that is just the best mindset to have for the rest of the day. And we'll see the results as they come in in real time. Anyway, here to help us go through all this, these two guys probably put out the funniest postings on social media in the last twenty four hours. Mark Alprin, we've had on the program now twice. He was on again yesterday and I was reading this stuff today and it was just cracking me up, to be honest. And he's the editor in chief of the new interactive video platform. Two way, Mark Penn, chairman CEO of chairman of the Harris Poll and former advisor to Bill and Hillary Clinton. Guys, thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day. And Mark, by the way, when I said that you were a liberal, I didn't mean it. I meant the liberal media, and you're like the only guy out there that is that is really bent. The whole time, you've been acting like a real journalist, and I meant that, as you know, I was kidding around with you. So I want to say that publicly because I really don't know what's that. Oh, Mark Alpert, Sorry, I wanted to say that to you publicly because I understand you might have taken it the wrong way.
Speaker 4: I did not mean anything, but it I appreciate that sin it.
Speaker 5: It's a natural thing Tosumer reporters are liberal. But I'm just an old fashioned journalist and I appreciate you saying that.
Speaker 1: All right, So you put up two posts today and then we'll go to Mark Penn's post. You said the confidence gap remains. The moods of the opposing camps. Mar Lago Wilmington Republicans are sending in their elect electoral College guesses all above two seventy and not a single Democrat emailing you an electoral map. Okay, what are you hearing from both sides because you talk to Republicans and Democrats.
Speaker 5: Well, we're at that phase now where we're headed towards the moment when the boiler rooms will know a lot more than they do. But the confidence gap continues, although again Democrats have to keep up the confidence. They can't let word go out that Harris is going to lose, even if they think that, because that could depress turnout in the states that matter. Right now, I'd say everything I know about what's happened on same day voting is either neutral or good for Republicans, with the exception of Democrats. Some Democrats pushing the notion that Philadelphia turnout is very high and that overall turnout in Philadelphia in Pennsylvania's going to be high, which both sides agree with. It was said universally going into this that if turnout was high, that'd be better for President Trump and Vice President Harris because he's working on less frequent voters and rest regular voters. So I'd say right now, the premise that most of my sources had, including Democrats, going in today was that she would not win any of the three big sun Belt states, that she would lose George Arizona in North Carolina, and that she would have to do what Joe Biden was going to have to do before the debate when all of Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin. And I would say, based on her underperformance in the early vote and what we've learned today, you'd still much rather be where President Trump is in terms of what's going to happen than where she is. But they're still counting on a surge of female votes, and until we're sure that's not happening, you can't say with any definitiveness where this race stands.
Speaker 1: As you look at and you did a really good analysis of what the early vote different differential was from twenty twenty to twenty twenty four in Philadelphia, for example. Now, we did see a big turnout around Temple University, and I just had on f Bartos and Selina Zito, and they said, well, there's a big turnout in the entire state of the entire Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. And that means the red counties that voted early and gave them a big advantage coming into today. So Kamala Harris, I would argue, had a math problem at the beginning of the day in Pennsylvania. But short of that, they're not seeing I'll use their words Obama style turnout, which based on that deficit that you described in a great specificity in detail in your post that I watched where you actually ran the case head, which was hilarious because you wanted to.
Speaker 2: Sound like Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: They're not getting those numbers that would make up for the deficit leading into today.
Speaker 2: Is that a good analysis or no?
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, I know you're speaking shorthand, but just for everybody now, the deficit is not that Democrats were behind in the early vote. They were ahead by four hundred thousand votes, correct. The deficit is the comparison to twenty twenty, when Biden was ahead by one point one million. So I've said, I'm not saying Tamala Harris can't win Pennsylvania based on the early vote, but I can't understand how she will, and I don't understand why other people aren't saying it. Going from a gap of over a million in the early vote to a gap of four hundred thousand is the reflection of a combination of enthusiasm for Kamala Harris and the unted the vaunted the Harris campaign turnout operations. Why those two things would be absent in early present, in early vote, but absence on election day I don't understand. And again it's not like they weren't trying to get people to vote early. They were, so they come into the day with ahur just a massive task of turning out enough people to not be swamped by the Trump vote. And lastly, we touched on it, but I think not enough. The rural areas of Pennsylvania, and as we all know, it's not just still ELFI in Pittsburgh, it's a very rural state. Rural areas are by all accounts turning out strong for Donald Trump in both contribution to the vote, the percentage of votes being cast in those counties and how much of the vote Donald Trump is getting there. And just as in twenty sixteen, those small counties powerfully when they're grouped together, offset what will be an advantage for her in both Philadelphia and Pittsburgh.
Speaker 1: I think that's very well said. If you look at the state, you see like three blue dots and the rest of the whole state has read. Would it shock you if a pretty prominent Democrat whose name you would know told me they pretty much have given up on Georgia, North Carolina and Wisconsin.
Speaker 5: Yes, I mean no, it wouldn't shock me at all. I've heard the same things. And the confidence of Republicans in those three states is striking Leo, and.
Speaker 1: That they're very worried about Pennsylvania.
Speaker 2: Would that shock you?
Speaker 5: No, that matches exactly with what I believed. Be sure, which doesn't mean she's not going to win.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 1: I'm telling everybody to assume their vote wins it. Let's bring on our friend, Mark penn I didn't know you were this funny. To be honest, I've known you all these years, but your post on X Today was hilarious, unprecedented. The entire polling industry is more or less the same conclusion. And you go through a list of the madness of the entire election cycle, and if I had more time, I would read it. You know, Republicans think they have it, Democrats believe they're surging and could have it. The reason it's so hard to pick a winner is some groups favorite Harris by wide margins and others favored Trump my wide margins, and no one knows the exact mix of these groups since presidential elections happened once every four years. In the last week, Trump has said crazy stuff, Biden said crazy stuff. Harris avoids spading much of anything, declining even to say where she stands on many issues. According to Axios, and you talked about Nikki Haley and the jobs report that was a disaster, And we've seen the polls is generally useless, the Iowa polls total bs. By the way, we have the Emerson and the Insider Advantage poll that debunked that as far as I'm concerned, but you can tell us otherwise. Anyway, I didn't know you with that funny Mark Penn, but it was well written.
Speaker 6: Well thanks. Then, of course I point that we're going to be looking at soccer granny's tonight. That is, the people I identified twenty five years ago as soccer moms are now soccer granny's. And in fact, if the election is going to turn out differently from what I think we expect and these models, it will be these senior women who remember a time when abortion was illegal as opposed to you know where we are now, who who suddenly kind of voted unexpected numbers for Harris, and I think one of the things in that post that really kind of gets me. I did think that when Harris was asked about I think it's Proposition three in California, and she said, I'm not going to get into it politically. If there were something, it crystallized that it was her strategy to never tell you what she thinks, because people might not vote for her if you knew what she thinks. It's so antithetical to the kind of campaigns that I ran that it will be it will be. I can't imagine really voters accepting that, except that she believes that they that they will and in fact that wasn't by accident. It was their exact planned strategy. And if they win, they will praise that strategy, which we will never hear from a political candidate what they think ever.
Speaker 1: Again, yeah, well you did say the only thing that you know for sure is Republicans have done a better job of early voting than in the last election, and it's probably worth at least a point as the votes are in the bank rather than subject to you know, being cast on election day, and as you look at this blue Wall. Do you think Donald Trump as you look at Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, what do you see. You've done a lot of polling.
Speaker 6: Well, look, I see the last Atlas poles all came in, came in more favorable. I see that it is all within the margin of era. I have pointed out. What I've pointed out when I think people miss is what I call the math. And this is where I think the Republicans missed it. The math of mail in or early voting. Mail in or early votes are in the bank. Election day votes only have a ninety percent probability of showing up. So if most of your votes are on election day, you have to discount them by ten percent because they won't show up. Their kid will get sick, their car will break down, the work will come up, it's a little too cold. And so consequently, if most I think the Republicans and the left two elections have lost about two points in that process. If you do all the math, and I think they pick up one or two points by having equalized the mail in vote or cut it by a million. And I think, first of all, I agree almost word for word with Mark Halperney. He could not have said my point of view any better. The Trump has the edge, and the real edge that we know about is that they did so well with the early vote compared to other times, which shows that they have an enthusiastic electorate and a machine that can turn them out. And that is you know, when you have a fifty to fifty ball game, that ultimately is what decides them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's get your last thoughts, Mark Halprin, And you know you said we're now getting exit poles. We're now going to hear all these people on television say. My guess is that the people of such a stage, I think that the economy was the biggest issue, or democracy in peril is the biggest issue, or immigration is the biggest issue. I meanwhile, they're reading directly from an exit pole, either the ones that they did or they did as a conglomerate with other big media.
Speaker 5: It had started literally as I talked to him, watching CNN doing that exact thing right now that you're mocking quite well, yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, because they do the same thing every day and they act like this it's coming from them, and it's put so full of Adam Schiff. It's ridiculous. Let me get to the nuts and ball this. You said you'd rather be Donald Trump. As of right now, it's nineteen minutes past the hour in Eastern time. The first polls close at six. Eastern Georgia closed at seven. That's the first swing state. Where do you see this going and how fast?
Speaker 5: Well, if the Republican confidence that you hear that I do, and I know you're playing it down because you don't want to discourage people from voting. If the confidence is accurate, despite everybody saying it's going to be a late night or it's going to go into Wednesday or the end of the week, we could actually know by midnight Eastern time if it goes the way the most confident Republicans believe. Because if he's projected the winner in Georgia, North Carolina, and Pennsylvania, there's barely a mathematical path, but there's no political path for her. I'm not predicting that or rooting for that, but that could happen. I think one thing the Democrats are working on is to raise concerns about disqualified absentee ballots in Pennsylvania to try to buy some time so there could be one hundred of those one hundred thousand of those and the margin could be eighty thousand. And it's a practical matter. You know, they're not going to make up the gap even if they get you know, they need you know, almost all of them. But it still might give them the ability to stall keep there from being both projections and a declaration by the government, a certification, and for them to start doing with you know, the campaigns that are behind you look for ways to discredit the results, or find some ballots in a box, whatever it is. So that's a possibility that they try to slow this down because as I said, I don't believe there's too much confidence in the Democrats winning the two southern states Georgia and North Carolina. And I believe it's possible, possible that there could be a Pennsylvania projection before midnight.
Speaker 2: Wow, unbelievable.
Speaker 1: I really do appreciate both of you, Mark Penn, Mark Alpern, thank you both. Eight hundred and ninety four one. Shawn is on number if you want to be a part of the program. There's a very special caller, Anthony. Can I tell everybody who Anthony is. This would be Linda's husband. He's in Bucks County. What's the turnout, like Tony, how are you my friend?
Speaker 7: Hey, Sean, I'm doing well. I'm doing well. Show is great today and I love the concentration on PA in Bucks County. I early voted Friday in Bucks County and I'm working the polls today in Bucks County. Both days. I was online seven hours on Friday. I've been here since six thirty am today, and I will tell you to turn out is fantastic. To turnout is overwhelmingly Trump conservative Republicans. There is zero question. There are Maga hats everywhere, there are Trump T shirts everywhere, They're American flag, there's grunt style, there's a nine line. This is a conservative, large conservative group of voters in Bucks County, no question.
Speaker 1: Now I have a lot of questions if I had more time about your wonderful bride, Linda, but I'll save that for another show. Can we do a whole show on that.
Speaker 2: I'd love to You'd like she's dying, she's loving?
Speaker 1: Smart man, Do you want to say goodbye to your the love of your life?
Speaker 2: Goodbye, honey, love you, goodbye, honey, love you? All right?
Speaker 1: Donald Trump coming up next to that hour? Al right, twenty five now till the top of the hour. Here's our toll free telephone number. It's eight hundred and nine to four one sean. If you want to be a part of the program at his election day in America, want to give out some information and Donald Trump will check in with us per my request. By the way, media will say, oh, Donald Trump called John It No. I basically beg come on, Colin, I want to find out what you're doing today. Florida polls closed seven pm. Georgia seven pm, Virginia seven pm, North Carolina seven thirty, Ohio seven thirty, Pennsylvania eight, California eight, Michigan eight, New York nine, Arizona seven pm. Mountain Central Time, Wisconsin eight pm. That's nine pm Eastern at Nevada ten pm Eastern Montana, where we're following that Senate race. Here is my message of the day. None of these polls matter. And just assume if you live in Georgia, if you live in North Carolina, if you live in the very very important state of Pennsylvania at the Commonwealth, if you are from Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona, and Nevada, that your vote counts. If you are in line before the polls close, stay there. You are by law allowed to vote. Then just wait your turn and just assume your vote is going to decide what I believe is the biggest choice election in our lifetime. Actually, I see that President Donald Trump is with us now, just a president.
Speaker 2: So you go on one hundred miles an hour.
Speaker 1: How many days were you on the road before since you've taken a day off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, actually about one hundred and twenty five miles an hour.
Speaker 2: One hundred and twenty five miles an hour.
Speaker 3: As the four days, so I would be sixty six, sixty six days in a row without a day off. I haven't done anything but this kind of stuff, and it's been interesting. It all of a sudden. Now I'm waiting you said it before. I'm waiting to hear what's going on. But I hear we're doing well.
Speaker 1: Ye, one hundred and twenty five miles an hour. Then you stop in between that, and this is the serious part of it. You know, you hear about Iranian hit squads and two assassination, two assassins, You come within a millimeter of losing your life and you just keep going. I mean a lot of your fans wonder how you do that?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 3: I try not to think about it. I guess I would say, plus, I had good parents. You understand, I had parents who I guess you think a certain way. But I really I like to put it out of my mind and just go forward and doing the right thing, and we'll just have to see what happens. I have very good protection. I have very strong, tough people that shoot well.
Speaker 2: And we're talking about the Secret Service protecting you.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, I think I do. I think you know, they really didn't provide me with very good service because the assets, as they call them, were not made readily available to Secret Service.
Speaker 1: So you know it's well that was wrong too, and that story does need to be told. And I was actually invited by your friend Steve Whiffkoff I'm mutual friend, to go golfing with you to day. They didn't even sweep the area where non paparazzi goes. You didn't get home till what time last night? About five thirty in the morning.
Speaker 3: Something. Five thirty is five thirty from.
Speaker 2: Michigan, Oh Grand Rapids. It was your last stop.
Speaker 1: I was actually watching it and I couldn't believe the energy that you had. How are you feeling today? Did you sleep a lot today?
Speaker 2: Ord you crash or you just up all day feel good?
Speaker 3: I would say the voice is not meant When God gave you a voice, he didn't mean it to be doing for.
Speaker 2: Did you do?
Speaker 1: I mean when I lose my voice, I lose it when I'm giving speeches. I can do three hours of radio in an hour of TV. Fine, But when I do three hours of TV radio, one hour of TV, give an hour and a half speech, there a three or four hour book signing, and then do it, you know, six weeks in a row. I'm losing it within a week. And then you have to lower the inflammation of your vocal cords. It's a whole process for me. But I know whenever I get sick, it goes there. So you've been you didn't really really even get much sleeps and I'd assume you're not going to get a lot of sleep tonight.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you.
Speaker 3: This, No, Sean, when you come home it's five o'clock, five thirty in the morning, and then you have a teleconference school of six thirty. You know you're supposed to be sleeping, so you tend not to sleep. And then I don't know, and it's a very exciting time and I think it's hard to sleep anyway. So I've been going pretty much. And look, it's been a very exciting campaign. I think it's a campaign you have to win, you can't. You know. Look, a lot of people are almost finished with the voting now, so we can talk about this. It might not matter so much. I've been talking about it for a year, for two years, but we have to have a border. We can't let you know, murderers into our country. Who can't let drug dealers and criminals into our country like we're doing. And you know, it seems to be simple. I think that's the number one thing. And number two would be inflation in the economy and there as a combination, they've got to be like ninety percent as far as I'm concerned. But this is what I've been talking about, and you know, I think it's been resonating. I hear we're doing actually well. I hear about Philadelphia. There's a lot of things going on with Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. And I hear about Detroit.
Speaker 1: You know, well, one of the things that you do have is a lot of lawyers, and we'll sort that out over time. Let me ask you this to the people I've been selling people today that act as though have the urgency, And to me, this election is the biggest choice election in all lifetime. It's a matter of you will secure the waters. They've had open borders. It's a matter of you believe in law and order. They want the fundismantled nobil laws and reimagining the police. And you made us energy and dependent for the first time in seventy five years, and you now have the goal of energy dominance, so we will be an energy rich country, the richest on earth. You believe, for example, in the Second Amendment right, you don't believe in mandatory gun buybacks. You don't believe in late term abortion. But you you know Kamaal alied when she told women that you would sign a national abortion ban IVF or limited or even limit contraception. That just was an outright lie of what you've been saying. And you know, all of this has come up, and you know, for the people that still in these seven states, to the people that haven't voted yet and the ones that I am urging to vote, and I'm saying to them, just assume that your vote will be the determining vote in this election. What do you say to them about maybe they're tired, they had a long day at work, and how important this vote is in Georgia, North Carolina, in the Great Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, which is always a tough state, Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona, Nevada. What's your final message to them about the importance of voting.
Speaker 3: Well, what I say to them, and they're listening right now, Otherwise I wouldn't be able to say it. Immediately, hang up the phone and run out and vote, like immediately, just.
Speaker 1: Bring the transistor radio or boombox with you while you go vote, and you listen to.
Speaker 3: The show gives you on his worst radio ratings of the phone. We'll talk very nicely, and nobody should be listening. Everybody has to run down and vote because you know, you have a little time left. And it would be great because we really this is really an important election. These people are destroying our country. They're destroying our country, and so I would say, get off the radio. We will not be insulted. He will have the lowest ratings he's ever had. You'll have a show with absolutely nobody, this big monster radio show. We'll have absolutely nobody listening, and I'd be very happy with that.
Speaker 2: You know what, I'd be happy with that too. You know.
Speaker 1: I am convinced if I ever retired, I'd be the guy driving around in a car and three to six every afternoon, and nine and ten at night, I'd be doing a monologue to myself, and I'd be the caller, and i'd be the guest, and i'd be the host, and I'd and I probably couldn't stop until I take my last breath and our good Lord calls me home. Thank you so much for the time that you've given us. Now, you did make me a promise when you win this election. You did say I get the first interview when you're in the White House, and you do have that scary red button on the desk that's for dire Coke.
Speaker 3: You know, I know, And we will get you down there absolutely showing you you're a very important voice, and you're a great gentleman. You're a fantastic talent, and but more importantly, you're a great guy. And well, thank you, I really do.
Speaker 1: It's the president of behalf of everybody that is supporting you. I know elections are hard. You put it all on the line, and here you sit and you wait for the results, and a lot of us are very grateful because we love our country so much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we love our country. All right. You have God bless the USA, God bless you.
Speaker 3: Thank you, sir, thank you, Sean. Have a good time tonight. Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you. Eight hundred ninety four one, Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, I just want to emphasize one thing in particular. I think there is one state that I'm getting little anecdotal that is super super tight. It's the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, as predicted. If you're in Pennsylvania, I would strongly urge you, if you haven't voted yet, I would urge you get online. Polls there close at eight. But again, I go over all these states. They're all so so so important, they really are. I'll go through it. Georgia, you got an hour and fifteen minutes left to vote in Georgia. That'll be the first swing state we likely get a decision. On North Carolina, you got till seven thirty. We might hear about that after that. If you are in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, the polls there close at eight o'clock. You got time in any of these states. If you're in line before the polls close, stay there. You get to vote as long as you're there on time. Michigan closes at eight pm, Arizona it is nine pm Eastern time. It closes Wisconsin nine pm Eastern time, Nevada ten pm Eastern time. And I just hope for the sake of our country that every one of you we have got the blessings of liberty in a constitutional republic. And it is two competing visions for the future. All right, let's get a couple of calls in. Let us say hi to Jimmy and Pennsylvania, the Commonwealth.
Speaker 2: How are you, hey?
Speaker 3: How are you?
Speaker 5: I voted today about noon and there was no line.
Speaker 6: But they told me before nine they were.
Speaker 5: Busy, and then after three they get busy when people got out of work.
Speaker 6: But they also told me over a third of the people when my preestinct voted early.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what about exit polls. I was wondering how.
Speaker 6: This exit pole capture those votes?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, well it's I will tell you.
Speaker 1: I think I remember when I first started telling people, it's not the system we like, but the one we're stuck with to vote early and bank your vote. Linda did I take a lot of criticism for that.
Speaker 9: I think to his point, what happens is in the state of Pennsylvani's we're actually not allowed to count those mail in ballots until the day.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 9: So that's why those exit polls actually start to make sense around five or six o'clock.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, yeah, why which is infuriating to me because Florida, where I vote, where I live, you know, it's we have two pages of vote things to vote on, and we're we're gonna have the results early tonight and they're going to be with integrity and we'll have confidence in the results. Anyway, my friend, thank you, Jimmy in Pennsylvania.
Speaker 2: I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Let's stay in Pennsylvania. Pennsylvania is the one state if I'm anecdotally I'm hearing is just you know, tight as a drum. So if you haven't voted, I hope you'll consider it. What's up, Wendy, How are you good?
Speaker 8: How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm good? What's going on?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 10: I just want to tell everyone. I know there's some long lines going on here in Pennsylvania, but everyone that I've talked to has said that they're voting for Trump. But you just have to remember it might be long lines now, but you don't want to deal with four years of Harris. So wait in the lines.
Speaker 6: Ye.
Speaker 10: Two hours of your life is not worth four years of Harris.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I think that I couldn't say it any better. How's that well said? Appreciate the call, Wendy. God bless you. North Carolina another important state, Sarah, how are you seven thirty years?
Speaker 2: Polls close tonight.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we've already voted early. I just wanted to college. You know that. I told my brother and my son that you said that their vote would be the deciding vote. So I got both of them registered and got them to the poles.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm, unbelievable. Unbelievable.
Speaker 1: You know, look, I mean, all these polls, maybe they'll turn out all being right that you know, everything's within the margin of error, and it's you know, I'm just I see.
Speaker 9: Sarah is one of those people that's listening to you, Sean. She dragged her family out. She's telling them, She's like, you want to come to Thanksgiving dinner, you better show up at the poles. You ain't get in no turkey, my love.
Speaker 2: Huh huh, you're going to have that turkey leg thrown. You're not gonna take it.
Speaker 9: Hey, you want mashed potatoes, throw them right in your face.
Speaker 1: Oh that is something you could think of. Maybe there's an elderly person in your community that wants to vote.
Speaker 2: We did that to help them.
Speaker 9: You did that, Our church did it, Our neighbors did it. We took people. It was you know, got my oscar the Grouse shirt on. You know, I was very subtle with my messaging.
Speaker 1: The garbage, the trash, the trash bags, bring your train.
Speaker 9: I hate Sesame Street, but I'll tell you what. I wore this shirt today with a lot of pride.
Speaker 1: I told people yesterday if you lived in Wisconsin, Minnesota, or Michigan, to get your umbrella, go to Target, go to Walmart. Because of the probably raining it turned out to be.
Speaker 9: I told you they should wear a trash bag.
Speaker 2: And I didn't get it until later. I have figured it out later. Right over my head, Air Force one.
Speaker 1: Forget about it, forget about it, forget about it all right real quick, Jason, Indiana, You're going to be the last caller.
Speaker 5: Hey, Sean, thank you for your taking my callings.
Speaker 6: God bless you, and God bless the American soldier, and God bless what Trump's doing. Nobody wants to talk about how.
Speaker 5: It all goes, all the truckers in the fuel, and it just makes it a lot more stressful.
Speaker 1: Oh, I definitely hear you, but I'll tell you why, because you're making less money. Number one, and we've had a trucking recession that has gone on way too long. And number two, everything we buy at every store we go to is costing a lot more because it costs more to ship it there. You know, I didn't hear what you said, Linda, what I was saying.
Speaker 9: His point is well taken because gas prices in the president Trump never over.
Speaker 2: Three bucks in four years.
Speaker 1: My last appeal, God gave us the greatest country he's ever given man. He really has. With that comes if you want this great republic to continue. If you are in Georgia, North Carolina, especially Pennsylvania, which I hear is close, do you still have time to vote? Wisconsin another close state, Another one, Michigan, another close one, Arizona, Nevada. I hope you will all take the time. If you've not voted, get in line and vote. If you're in line before the polls close, you will be allowed to vote. We have a number you can call the rnc IS people that will help insist you be polite, be nice, don't get in trouble, don't do anything you shouldn't do. That's my advice, and then pray for our country. All right, wrapping things up for today, and I'll be part of Fox News Is coverage starting at nine pm in my hour, and I'll probably stick around until after that. We'll be back tomorrow vote counting, maybe results.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's anybody's guests, if you haven't voted. Georgia, South, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, Nevada, Arizona,