Speaker 1: Welcome back to the stephen A. Smith Show. As you can see, I'm not alone. Hey, y'all, is anybody you want to give a shout out to?
Speaker 2: Okay? Yes? Actually the first person I want. The first person i'd like to shout out as my sister. She is not here. We actually just saw her. She could not make it, but we love you and we wish you were here to say. Oh. Her name is Nyla Nyla Smith and I'm Samantha Smith. That's my Instagram. You guys should follow. But listen, guys, the other people I need to shout out. I need to shout out. Listen, guys. The other I have to hurry up, ready, count to death. The other people have to shout out. My best friend yd Young Dylan go listen to his song Mass Appeal. Amir Amari, Mirba, Kendy Courtney Nia. I love y'all, just all of my supporters, all my fans, all the people, my mom. I love you, Mom, thank you so much for making me me. And that's really who I want to shout out. Jail you too, Who's my friend?
Speaker 1: I ain't never heard no.
Speaker 2: Ja, I said, Amir Amari Jalen.
Speaker 1: Do I never heard Jaen.
Speaker 2: Oh, Jalen's my friend from we No way you're doing this on the podcast?
Speaker 1: I ain't he a good cliff?
Speaker 2: No, Jalen's my friend. He lives in Atlanta. He's an actor. He's very successful. Jayleen, we love you over here.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me ask you a question. Love Island, Love Island. You brought up Love Island. What is so special about Love Island?
Speaker 2: What isn't special about Love Island?
Speaker 1: What is it special?
Speaker 2: What is special Love Island? It's like it's just it has your soul and it takes your soul and then attaches to it and then once it's attached, it rips it out. Like it's just really emotional and doesn't about this? What is this show? So there's people that go in, right, it's like maybe with five girls five boys and they find love and they couple up and then they break up and then bombshells come in. And I was like ah ah because then the bombshells come in and then they rock ah. Then they rock everything up because the bombshells like come and they try and take take.
Speaker 1: Your show comes on.
Speaker 2: It comes on daily Peacock every day on Peacock. But Wednesdays. You have to watch it.
Speaker 1: Was Megan the Stallion on it.
Speaker 2: Because it's that popular that she went on there and she promoted her swimwear brand, Hot Girl Summer Swim. Yeah, Hot Girl Summer. I don't have it yet.
Speaker 1: You're not going to be having that.
Speaker 2: Megan the Stallion's gorgeous.
Speaker 1: I know she is. I know she is, but you're not going to be having You're not going to be having the Megan Stallions swim away anytime soon.
Speaker 2: I just really, I just want everybody just to watch Love Island like this is promo. I'm not paid to do this. This is like my free will, Like you have to watch it. As and Shelley are my favorite. I think they'd be my dad's favorite too.
Speaker 1: Ace and Shelley. Yes, why would they be my favorite?
Speaker 2: Because they're black, and they're beautiful, and they're cute, and they're fun and they're spontaneous and they play the game right. They're not toxic either.
Speaker 1: They're not toxic. Yeah, because what's what's what's what's your definition of toxic?
Speaker 2: I think we have to say that for another episode.
Speaker 1: Do you watch it in hospital?
Speaker 2: Don't? Don't watch it? At least episodes that you're in.
Speaker 1: Don't ever say that it's the best soap opera in the business.
Speaker 2: And Young and I'm a Young and the Restless fan.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, Eric Braden's our buddy, plays Victor Newman on Young and the Restless. You know, we got nothing love for Eric, you know what I'm saying. So that's all good, right, h okay. So so we're gonna give him love, but you don't have to deny to love. The General Hospital.
Speaker 2: Shootout scene and it was so overdone.
Speaker 1: He was like.
Speaker 2: And it was just like, what are you doing? Like what everybody?
Speaker 1: Everybody, everybody can't be you on to be facts. What was the name of your movie?
Speaker 2: It's called Wrong Place, Wrong Time on TV. I didn't shoot anyone though, Like when I was on Disney Channel, I was roller skating, I was being appropriate. Why are you shooting people?
Speaker 1: And remind everybody what was just showing.
Speaker 2: It's called Saturdays.
Speaker 1: That's right, you did good, but your knees got messed up. Yo.
Speaker 2: It's t m I okay, guys. So now we're gonna go to your tweets because all of y'all tweeted some crazy stuff about my dad that I need to address. And I'm so excited. Okay, first one, let's go who's s g A. Who's that that sh that's my friend? Is Shay's legacy greater than Kyrie's if he wins this finals championship? Kyrie, that's right. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Kyrie's a bad brother, but he wasn't the league MVP when he won the championship, and Lebron was his teammates, so he was basically second fiddle. Not throwing no shade on Kyrie because because he's great, but Lebron was the main And even though he helped liver that championship with Lebron with the three over Steph Curry to win the championship in a game seven, the reality is that when you look at Shay Gil just Alexander averaging thirty two point seven points, being the team leading scorer, win the league in VP, having the number one seed, you the big fish. Everybody's trying to knock off, and you still knock them all off anyway. You beat ant Man in the conference finals, you beat Jokic in the semifinals. Okay, when Memphis in the first round, do you go beat Indiana in the finals. You got to give love to share. You can't say that Kyrie's legacy? What the clip says? I would go with Shay on that one? Are you right? Just no, just listen you We all know you allow me for sports.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I'm just letting you talk. But I just want the interesting one.
Speaker 1: Call for the next tweek.
Speaker 2: Then call for next week. If you could fly? Can I say it? Or no?
Speaker 1: Go? What that that that curse word? No? Now go ahead and read it without the curse work.
Speaker 2: I've never cursed before. Guys. Okay, Stephen A. Smith? If you could fly, would you still use the toilet? Would you take a poop from the sky? So I just feel like, that's just John Connor? What are you talking about? That's silly. If you could fly, would you still use the toilet? Or would you poop from the sky? What's wrong with the toilet? And a nice bidet moment? What's wrong with the toilet?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Why do we need why do we need flight? Why am I pooping from the sky? What if I just want to fly? Like? Why are we.
Speaker 1: Making it next week? Next week?
Speaker 2: I was kind of silly, don't you? Stephen A. Smith? What's the longest amount of time that you can go without mentioning the Knicks. Never never, never, never never never. But let me tell y'all, I Samantha Smith. Okay, I'm a diehard seventy six Ers fan. Now, I don't care. Are y'all gonna be in the comments hating? Take your hate somewhere else. I need to shout out Tyrese MAXI. We need to shout out Joel Embiid. We need to shout out Jared McCain paint his nails and all we love it, we support it. I get my nails painted because of Jared McCain. What are we doing, Kelly oubre like, Seriously, guys, what's his name? George? Give it? Give me the last name.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: No, there's somebody named George.
Speaker 1: Paul George, Paul George, Paul George.
Speaker 2: We like you too. Over Here, my dad can't ever go without mentioning the Knicks. I'm a seventy six erss fan, seventy six ers on their best den I think I'm.
Speaker 1: A shot at beating way finger.
Speaker 2: Jared McCain paints his fingernails.
Speaker 1: Why why does that particular reason?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Maybe he is making it a whole brandly he's like low key, like a TikToker now, like he is on TikTok, but like he's so nice. He seems like so sweet, Like he seems like one of those NBA players.
Speaker 1: So we're talking about sports and then you're gonna look on the camera like he's so sweet.
Speaker 2: No, not like that, He's just sweet, like he seems so kind, Like he seems like if I met him, he would like give me a hug and take a picture and be really nice.
Speaker 1: So that's really your criteria for lack of the player if they're willing to.
Speaker 2: Give you a huggin Tyr Snax, he gave me a hug and he and he gave me a hug and he took a picture with me and almost died. But he has a girlfriend. Her name is Mara Mira Gordon. She's so beautiful. But I was just gonna say, Tyry Snax is like one of my favorite players of all time.
Speaker 1: Can we go.
Speaker 2: No, no, no advice for an admin that's going balld at a hilariously fast rate. Y'all? Okay? Wait? Can I one one, two, three, four, God dag I ran out of fingers shot guys, it's not his fall like if you find pictures of him when he was like little or like younger, it wasn't like this, Dad, give advice for an admin that's going bald is added hilariously fast.
Speaker 1: Rate hair club for men. I'm down.
Speaker 2: I'm down for what's hair club for men?
Speaker 1: I mean, you know you got to push my hairdline forward? I think I listen, When are you going to admit that your dad is pretty fly? I mean you look at me, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I had no, no, no, no, Dad. That's actually insane that they would ever clip you like that.
Speaker 1: But your dad looks pretty good.
Speaker 2: Well, I think you look better now than you did in that. That was rough? Where was that?
Speaker 1: If I came to your school when some of your teachers saw me, they would feel a certain way about me. But I ain't gonna go there. I'm gonna be nice.
Speaker 2: There's a surgery you can get, like a plastic surgery you can get and you can move your hairline down. And my theory is that if my dad gets paid for making these podcasts, right, eventually he can save up the money to be able to afford a surgery like that, and then you guys will all stop bullying him, but like, wait, one, two, three, three, four, it's a forehead, dad, yours is like, look at that. That's like giving seven eight. It's God. But he can't help it. He's so beautiful. Tell him he's beautiful and to come in.
Speaker 1: I don't need to be beautiful. You're beautiful, so the beauty belongs to you.
Speaker 2: I don't have any makeup on, guys.
Speaker 1: Belongs to you, and I don't need to be beautiful. But I am handsome. I will say that regardless of what you or your friends think. They know better.
Speaker 2: Bye. That's it, get out, Bye, guys, Thank you so much for having me. That's it for this edition of The Stephen A. Smith Show. Thank you guys so much for tuning in. You guys, please tune in for the next episode. Please request me in the comments. I'm really grateful to be here, and everyone, have a great, great, great day.