Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tap? All right, Garrett, Yes, talk about it.
Speaker 2: So Janette wants to play a phone tap on her dad, Trevor. Jannette coming home from college for Thanksgiving for a few days.
Speaker 1: So I'm going to.
Speaker 2: Start the call to dad as a friend who's gonna come over for Thanksgiving.
Speaker 1: Up in Garretts, here we go.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 1: Hi, is Jeanette home?
Speaker 2: H you call him?
Speaker 1: I'm Samuel Smith. I'm looking for Jeanette. This is the number I got from her phone. I can take a message her. Oh all right, tell her that I will be coming in the day before Thanksgiving. So if it's cool, I'll crash at her place or your friend. Hey, who are your brother? Her father? Oh? Wow, this is what my name is, Samuel. Jeanette hasn't said anything. What do you guys class me for something? I know I've been seeing your daughter now for couple of weeks. Okay, yeah, you know, if you could just do me a favor, I just got a great a few more papers. Excuse me. I'm the teacher of her class. So you're dating my daughter? Yeah? Wow, this is this is good. No no, no, no, sir, can you just ask her to give me a call back? You're coming to my house. You're dating my daughter, and you're her teacher. I've been down this road before with with with parents. Who are you? Once you get to know me Smith, after we get okay, after we get over that awkwardness, you'll see that I'm a very likable guy. How old are you? Forty seven? Are you being? If it helps, I can get a hotel room and no, whoa whoa whoa whoa hotel room? You are not stepping put in my house, buddy? Okay, can you at leastwenty seven? Buddy? Wake up? Listen to me. That foot in my house. I'm gonna kill you. Fantastic, all right, you know you're there? Yeah? Yeah, Well Hi, he just hung up on me. Let's call him right back and just push his buttons just a little bit and uh we'll bust a joke in a minute. Okay, Okay, Hello, Hi, daddy, what are you doing? What do you mean? I'm on learning? And who's Sammy Smith? Huh? Your boyfriend? Ballo? That? How don't dad me like I did? I was gonna tell you about Hamlyn. You were gonna tell me next week. Huh, why do I gotta find out this way? Who is this guy? What are you doing up there? Cond out? What do you mean? What do you mean find out? What are you talking about? It's forty seven?
Speaker 2: Forty seven?
Speaker 1: My fighter? Are you don't bring your mother into this? Okay? For one, I'm not even forty seven? Three year old? Is really good care of them all? Does your mother know this? Dad? We're gonna have a great thanks you thing. It's gonna be on. No, We're not gonna have a great THANKSGI. But I might be intel because I'm gonna kill this Smith guy. I hear the same and have a lot of encownent. What are you trying to do to me? Huh? Are you trying to kill me? Is that what you? Trevor? Hello, my name's Garre from Elvis Duran in the Morning Show. You just got phone tap. I got that for you guys, playing the joke on me that I love your daddy. I love you too, baby, Drop safe Elvis Duran's phone tap. This phone table was pre recorded with permission granted by all parts the Elvis Oran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show