Speaker 1: Still the Place with Laura Layton, Courtney thorn Smith.
Speaker 2: And Daphne's Aniga an iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 3: You guys, ladies, Well that was a fun. Visit with Heather.
Speaker 4: Wasn't so fun, I know, I said to her when she saw her, I was like, you sound the same. And I don't know why I would think her boys would have changed, but it was just so sweet to see if she looks the same, she sounds the same. She's the same, down to earth, funny.
Speaker 3: Hilarious, she's an open book.
Speaker 4: She does not edit our Heather No, so fun to have her visit Still the Place. Yeah, and she had this little dog who was running around and his name was mister. And I was watching one of my shows the other day and the sexy woman said hi mister, and all I could picture was so yeahvy talk kind of.
Speaker 5: Seen so fun.
Speaker 6: I can't remember if she said on on our recording that like she has you know, if somebody brings the doorbell and she's like stop mister whatever, she's like like the person behind the door is like wait, what freeze the mister and the mister behind the door, I don't know did he ever.
Speaker 2: Bring mister on camera because I kept saying, we got to bring her on camera because all everyone's seeing and hearing is.
Speaker 4: Like, mister, get over here. It's not a her.
Speaker 3: We heard heard Heather saying.
Speaker 2: So I'm saying, is I wanted to get a dog on camera, so everyone didn't think that we were like nuts.
Speaker 6: I think that Heather, Heather and mister go lots of places together, so I think mister has been on camera a lot, but he may not have made it a maybe.
Speaker 3: I think we'll see if they got him on camera maybe at the end. Maybe during this she.
Speaker 4: Always had one you know, dog owners related. She already had one eye on him to make sure he wasn't peeing. Mister.
Speaker 2: She's like, so, yeah, by the way, the sex club, Oh hold on, mister, get over here.
Speaker 1: I'm like, excuse me, what? What's very fun combination of elements.
Speaker 3: Oh. I love her so cute.
Speaker 4: And we talked about the last episode. We talked about both episodes with her, but she hadn't seen this one. So we're moving into episode twenty two, which is her second episode. We found out from her she was only signed for.
Speaker 3: Four Yeah at the time, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Isn't that crazy? Like she was signed probably to put a wedge in between Billy and Allison, and then she became.
Speaker 2: But she knew nothing about what was she was supposed to do. She knew nothing that she was supposed to turn into like the bitch of the century.
Speaker 3: She knew nothing. It was like noo. And she looked at a couple episodes and said, this looks like fun. Sure, that's it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it goes.
Speaker 6: It starts to go so fast, and it was so fun to see, like the difference between twenty one and then this one twenty two, Like it's already like the whole The relationship happens fast and everything happens to I can't wait to do this recap very well.
Speaker 2: She turns into Amanda in this episode. It's like you see hints of like the Amanda that we knew and loved to hate.
Speaker 3: Don't you think a certain line? I don't know.
Speaker 4: I thought you was super sweet.
Speaker 6: I thought so too, But like I just think, just the relationship that goes so quickly into like being a problem.
Speaker 1: I saw like that.
Speaker 4: It's a problem for me, I'll tell you right now.
Speaker 1: For them, I'm with you. I'm gonna bet yeah.
Speaker 4: This episode is basically a sex capade, so let's get started, right, So wonder Dafty's here at all? Not second boudoir somewhere belf pile. All right, So we start off in shooters and Amanda and Allison are toasting to a great working relationship. And Amanda's in her red suit, right, Like, what do you say about red? Shoot Staphanie's wearing red in honor of her, Like that means we're gonna do something bad. And I'm wearing like seven layers of white stuff.
Speaker 3: White blousey belted.
Speaker 4: Pleated pants, of sweater over a sweater. How did I let that go by? And Amanda mentions that she has a boyfriend in New York and invites Billy and Alison to come to her lake house platonically, and Allison says they're planning to go skiing, but remember she's supposed to meet Billy, and she charges out to go meet Billy. So did you guys see any indications in this scene of what was to come?
Speaker 6: It did not at all appear that Amanda was going to turn competitive or contentious. She seemed super sweet and like just very much, you know, like a kind invitation, and she wants to make this relationship work with her coworker, and it just has.
Speaker 4: So there's no threat, right, she has a boyfriend.
Speaker 2: And thirty years later and you're looking with the microscopic, I you don't notice that Allison's wearing big, billowy, shapeless, white, unattractive stuff against Heather Locklear.
Speaker 3: You don't know at all.
Speaker 4: I can't believe I let that slide. It must have been explained to me. So next we come in, we're we're outside Joe's apartment and Jake is walking What is it about me and Grant in a Kashmir sweater. I'm just like nice, my god. Maybe it's because it looks so preppy. So yeah, I'm in a black Kashmir sweater of dying.
Speaker 2: I think you should put him on a vision board.
Speaker 4: Uh, just a black face apparently cash and a man in it. So he walks into Joe, and Joe doesn't even notice that this gorgeous man is in a black cashmere short holding grow. She's very very busy, she got her paper. She's very very busy and apparently blind. She barely looks up from her papers until Jake announces that they will be busy tomorrow making wild passionate love, and she finally pauses.
Speaker 3: Because wait what wait what what's that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? That sounds.
Speaker 3: She's So she's like, he's like, what are you doing tomorrow? She's like, oh god, I got to reprint these photos over.
Speaker 4: For busy printing, for busy printing. So then they start making out and she kicks him out because she's not only blind, she's crazy.
Speaker 1: She's like, save it for tomorrow. Very deliberate plan.
Speaker 4: Papers, Laura, She's got papers.
Speaker 1: Papers are important, geez Joe.
Speaker 4: So then we go to Billy and Allison, where are absolutely not makeing out. Billy's heating up pizza, mad that Allison stood him up and he said he's a crazy sale. Allison almost apologizes. Was this sort of really snotty? I'm sorry but it was a work thing. Did you notice how non apology that apology was, Wow?
Speaker 3: Totally.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: They're angry.
Speaker 1: They're definitely.
Speaker 6: She's like defending the relationship and like starting, oh yeah, and he.
Speaker 2: Now I think the writers are giving you the blunt the wrong end of the stick, like really like enhancing you being annoying to him and him being annoyed with you.
Speaker 3: And then obviously like the writers are doing that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're trying to put up these blocks, but he had a right to be mad. Do you remember being somewhere with pre cell phone. You were supposed to meet somebody and they weren't there.
Speaker 1: Can't you're running late? You just yeah, you're rude.
Speaker 3: If you're late, you can't.
Speaker 4: Say traffic rude. Yeah, sorry, traffic.
Speaker 6: I also noticed that Billy was not only microwaving his pizza, he's also making a PBJ and he's gonna have both, right, He's making a pal.
Speaker 1: At the same time, I.
Speaker 6: Was thinking of, like, how much you've mentioned you don't love working with props, and he's everywhere and he's like just handling it is Mike waving his pizza, like all of it.
Speaker 4: I didn't even notice.
Speaker 1: Completely gracefully, because you didn't even notice that.
Speaker 4: I was so busy, not quite apologizing for not meeting him. And then she tells him about exact tell him about Amanda's gracious offer, and he agrees to go, saying how often do I get to spend the weekend with two beautiful women, which for some reason completely annoys Alison, and she gets it's like snot.
Speaker 2: No, But he didn't agree so quickly though he said no, I'm going without with you. I got my my skeezer sharpened, I got this or that.
Speaker 3: I'm ready to go. I'm going with her without you.
Speaker 5: And you're like, well a man invited us, the three of us to her lake house.
Speaker 3: Huh oh okay, you know that. First I just thought that was.
Speaker 4: Like all right, they turt it around. So now we're back at Ronder's apartment. She's folding up her wedding dress and telling hibout that Jane to her to keep it in case your breakup with Terrence is just cold. Feet's kind of casually rolling up this big fancy dress, and she reads him a very sweet letter that Terrence had messengered during her low impact class. Remember pre email, Right, he messengered a letter over during her class.
Speaker 1: He didn't break himself though, because he's.
Speaker 4: A fancy man.
Speaker 3: He's a fancy man exactly.
Speaker 4: He has people the messenger thing. And then of course Matt feels bad for Terrence and Ron to get some mad and says, I'm not ready to get married, Matt, and there's nothing I can do.
Speaker 6: What was Matt wearing in this scene? Anybody had a printed shirt, well, a very printed shirt, which I found very distracting I'm like, well, immediately right on the shirt, and I don't know if you guys noticed, like there's music in the background of the scene which is so rare and completely distracting. I thought it was like really sort of contradictory on my sense, you know, like I'm trying to listen to the scene and this music is a little bit distracting and jarring. I thought it was weird, and it was. I hadn't noticed that in episodes before.
Speaker 1: It was it was like the music that it wasn't the soundtrack, it was like the music.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she had on that.
Speaker 1: They were listening to music, right, but having to talk over that, I thought, yeah, that was a lot.
Speaker 4: Well, they may not have even had it during the r they wouldn't have talked over it, But when they laid it back in later, I just thought that was such an interesting choice as to give.
Speaker 3: At least they didn't have to be I did notice that too.
Speaker 1: It was just it was too distracting in my opinion.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well they I don't think they did it again. So they tried it. Shouldn't like it.
Speaker 3: They tried it.
Speaker 4: They do do it again. I'll tell you when oh again, Okay, something to look forward to. So now at the lake House and Amanda, Billy, and Allison are walking in. Amanda is in an adorable pink sweater and jeans. She's always so adorable.
Speaker 2: And Billy big the big the nineties oversized sweater that leggings an legs underneath.
Speaker 4: She could get away with it, and Billy says, I'm in heaven, great weather, great house, two gorgeous women. I says it again, it's kind of hitting it too hard. What did you deserve this? Shockingly annoyed, Allison says nothing.
Speaker 1: Nothing, I did nothing.
Speaker 3: I have a note right here.
Speaker 2: My first laugh out loud, and Alison thing nothing and then you looked away.
Speaker 3: That was so good.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I have a note too that Courtney as cute as Amanda looked in her pink outfit. Your eyes were so stunningly beautiful in this scene, even when you're rolling them, And that was my note. It was like you're rolling them at Billy and they're just still absolutely gorgeous.
Speaker 4: I finally got an eyelight. They're always sort of in the shit. I probably got an eyelight in this scene, very so. Then Amanda said, but this is so weird to me. Amanda goes she and Allison will share room and Billy will sleep in the fold out couch because their big, fancy guest house apparently has one bed. I know, I know, did not seem weird, this big living room in a view of the lake, but apparently only splurts for the one bedroom.
Speaker 1: Just a little cottage.
Speaker 4: It's just a little cottage.
Speaker 2: Esoteric brother dad who has a sister who lives in Paris. I mean, all of a sudden, Amanda's family is becoming this sort of like JDS Salander type or something.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I was like, he doesn't have a TV. You know that's coming the dad.
Speaker 2: There's all these books in their first editions in that room.
Speaker 4: It just first editions, but one bedroom for a family blakehouse. I just thought that wasn't super realistic. Billy wants to go water skiing right away. Allison says he just wants to see us in our wetsuits, because who doesn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: She's like, okay, well get on mine. Yeah, and Amanda's like I'm good with that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you never want to wear wet suit on camera. Trust me, it is not good. So we're out on the lake and Billy and Amanda are flirting like mad by the steering wheel, and Alice is just being dragged along.
Speaker 1: She's bigging and being totally ignored. And we know now that it was hailing and miserably.
Speaker 4: It was freezing cold, and they're saying, look like you're having fun. I remember they're saying look like and I was so unhappy and I was still missed. And remember I thought this was episode thirty three. It's only twenty two, so I was already super tired.
Speaker 3: Cry you that were so much funny.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, the two of them, even though they have to yell because they're outside and the wind is blowing and they're trying to flirt with each other, and then cut.
Speaker 3: To you're in the back.
Speaker 1: Just yail my face. Just conditions were not in Alison's favor, so they.
Speaker 4: Don't even notice because they're flirting so much that Alison falls just asked over tea kettle into the water and just going away start yelling baye bye.
Speaker 6: Well it so like, did you notice like the contrivance of like he needed to move closer, like I just like to steer the boat, and then he leans over and he kind of like helps her hold the wheel like she really needs helps steering in a you know, wide open lake or whatever. And I have some good lines, so that hard alert that's happening, and you're sending it from back there.
Speaker 4: Going for another person. And you guys now know that I was splash the water to cover the hill.
Speaker 3: Did you see the hail I did all around?
Speaker 4: I did, like it looks like someone's throwing pebbles at me, but it was water.
Speaker 6: It's once she's fallen in the water and they're circling back together, She's.
Speaker 1: Like billy like this creating distraction from the hail.
Speaker 4: It was one of those moments when you're acting and you're just thinking, this is humiliating on so many levels, Like what am I doing here?
Speaker 1: I thought it worked. I thought it worked entirely.
Speaker 6: Like I just thought I was sorry for Alice and drowning.
Speaker 4: And your eyes looked beautiful, But boy did you look pretty. So we're back and I am already sick with the cold, which came on very fast. And I would like to say fully committing to the cold, right I'm dogging like this, There was not I fully committed. There's no I feel like I'm coming down with something. I have a full on cold, Billy brings her tea and Amanda brings her medicine, and I say, go go to dinner without me, because I'm selfless, go without me. But they offered takeout, and Billy says, the three Musketeers remember, And I was like, I do not, does anyone know?
Speaker 6: But I did think that your cold acting worked entirely. I thought it was terrific, your commitment to it, and I do not let go over the entire episode. So I'm glad you like I thought it worked.
Speaker 4: I'm very committed to it, I believe. Then we have Billy and Amanda on this romantic walk by the lake, which apparently the way to the Chinese takeout place is along a beautiful lake. She's clearly freezing. Did you notice that she's clear She's got a big cool Aztechi sweater, but she's clearly freezing. And they're talking about his dream to write a novel. She tells him she dreamed of being an artist in Paris. They're having this very romantic talk, and all of a sudden, she says, they must have walked past the Chinese takeout place, which appeared.
Speaker 6: Is along the beach on a side not a beach book what okay.
Speaker 2: Well, that's why I wrote it. It's actually knowing that area Castaic Park. You know, it's like a built in It's like a built lake with a with a sidewalk.
Speaker 5: It's not even a path or a decreation area sidewalk.
Speaker 2: It's a playground basically, you know, for the for the boaters kids.
Speaker 3: And there's no buildings. They're like the closest Chinese is thirty miles from them, like right, so obvious.
Speaker 6: Maybe she just missed the turnoff, like take a different sidewalk and then you've got thirty more miles to that.
Speaker 4: We missed the turnoff to the car to drive.
Speaker 2: But it's locations, you know, they're to have a budget, and Chip is there with his budget saying we're going to shoot this right.
Speaker 4: Here, beautiful and way too romantic. And when they pass it, Billy says, we must be preoccupied, and Amanda says we must have again or Alison home on her deathbed.
Speaker 6: Yep, yeah, I'm feeling very sad for me, Yes entirely, I'm yeah. And I learned that Alison or that Amanda loves to paint.
Speaker 1: I mean, do we are we?
Speaker 6: I know, I don't even remember that like doesn't compare us background, Like she's got all these like artistic things and do those coming to play later on with this character.
Speaker 1: We'll have to wait and find out. Because she's remembering.
Speaker 4: Naked pictures of all the men she sleeps with. Maybe that's how she Otherwise it doesn't really come back.
Speaker 6: But I do feel quite sorry for Alison every minute of this episode go on.
Speaker 4: Thank you. Plus that terrible cold Laura, it's really sad.
Speaker 2: I think it's pneumonia by now, so fast it came out because she were like in that close up.
Speaker 4: Hell, it was like a sick Okay, So now we're in shooters and this is so weird to me. So Terrence and Matt are sitting at the bar because Terrence has invited Matt out to talk about Rohnda. How would you feel about that? Have you ever had that when a friend talks to an ex. I remember that in high school.
Speaker 5: What would piss me off is if the ex, or not even the ex, the guy that I'm having trouble with, asked my best friend or my yeah, my best friend to talk.
Speaker 3: That's the worst part, right, Like maybe if they were friends before.
Speaker 2: I've had it where I'm dating someone and they're friends with somebody, and the whole thing gets annoying.
Speaker 3: But I haven't had that, you know what I.
Speaker 4: Mean, Like, Yeah, no, it's I think it's so inappropriate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a very high school thing to do.
Speaker 4: It's very high school. Although Matt defends himself by saying, turning down cries for help has never been my forte. But we do know, we do know that about Matt. And then Terrence says, and I find this so manipulative that helping him to win Ronda back would be Matt being a good friend to Ronda. Isn't that, Like I just went, that's.
Speaker 2: One of many things that Terrence has said that's all about him and his control. Exactly, it's bad for her because it doesn't work for me, so it's bad for her.
Speaker 4: That's what he exactly, That's exactly all I'm.
Speaker 1: Here to say.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so annoying.
Speaker 6: This is a scene where Matt's were in the backwards hat and he looks crazly like my son Jack.
Speaker 1: So I'm seeing I'm seeing this going.
Speaker 5: Whoa, oh, that's so our sun Jack.
Speaker 4: Yes, he does.
Speaker 6: So much mine as opposed to Courtney's sun Jack, because we both have a Jack.
Speaker 4: We got together and we planned our names back on the Hour's place. So we quickly forget Terrence and Matt because we start off in a restaurant with Joe and Jake just going at it. And she says, in a booth, this was very risque, you feel amazing. I was like, oh my goodness. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And it's close set medium so we don't see where any the other body party.
Speaker 6: It was extreme close up shots of just intimate making out, kissing PDA in.
Speaker 1: A booth at this restaurant. It was so funny, just the.
Speaker 4: Whole Yeah, very yummy making out. Were there rumors that you guys were going out in real life because the making out was super hot?
Speaker 3: It was good? But I cringe.
Speaker 4: It was good.
Speaker 3: It was good. Enjoyed going to work. I enjoyed going to work, clocking in, making money in going home. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But yeah, but this was a famous restaurant on Melrose. Did you guys ever go to Kianti?
Speaker 5: I had a birthday here in the back room one year, called this really well known Italian place.
Speaker 4: It looked jummy. So was the Art of Choke, Like they drop off the sexy food and art Choke and you guys are making out and eating an art to choke. I'm like, is that the sexiest food you could think of?
Speaker 2: Was? Not an oyster in the vicinity, not like a getting caught.
Speaker 1: In your teeth?
Speaker 3: I thought it was.
Speaker 2: That was her first risque line. And then she said I want you now, and I'm like, oh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, cliche can yeah close?
Speaker 4: Now here's up of your hand on his thigh, e squeezing his thigh.
Speaker 1: I was like, hello, that was that was quite that? This was? Was this Jefferson Kibbie director.
Speaker 7: Yes, moving right into mel Rose white intimate close ups of a long intimacy scene I thought in public, which was long, and the waiter who like the waiter, has to drop off the food and there's a shot of.
Speaker 1: Him just kind of going like a titan.
Speaker 4: I was for everybody.
Speaker 3: I was just me too. I was just going to stop.
Speaker 2: I can't believe I didn't say stop on the day, but I was just like twenty probably I think it was thirty or something, late twenties, just going this is what I'm supposed to do, and oh.
Speaker 4: It was super Remember it was.
Speaker 5: I'm sure the director was like, go again, do more?
Speaker 1: What was really sell it?
Speaker 4: After you squeeze his leg. He goes, let's see it at home, and he throws money on the table, And as you're racing out for some reason, you turn around and announce to the waiter we couldn't wait.
Speaker 1: Yeah you had. You had to give an explanation.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was a great scene.
Speaker 1: I thought, Yeah, it really was.
Speaker 4: It was super sexy. So now we're back at the lake house and we're all surrounded by takeout. Continuency had Chinese food because they finally found it. They walked and drove and went thirty miles to Chinese take a place, and we're all drinking kognak. Billy suggests a movie. Amanda says you don't have a TV and suggestedly played Truth or Dare. Alison balks and Billy says she's got something to hide, to which I yell, I do not.
Speaker 2: And they don't even play Truth or Dare. They just jump into Okay, I have a confession.
Speaker 3: I lied. Oh yeah I lied to that's not truth or Dare.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's no truths.
Speaker 3: There's no truth or Dare, and the truth.
Speaker 4: Are about the lies. Yeah, they all just share some lies they had.
Speaker 3: Let's just sharing lies game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's just tell you that that.
Speaker 4: Billy said, I have a lie from from the Keith Annals and I was thinking, how many jokes about Keith's anold's do you think?
Speaker 3: Oh my god?
Speaker 1: And when he read the script did he misread it at first? And why am I.
Speaker 4: Name that anals? Well it just made me laugh. So he admits that he didn't tell Alison about Keith calling after they broke up, which is pretty intense information, right did.
Speaker 3: We see that?
Speaker 4: Oh we did see that on the show. Yeah, yeah, we did see that.
Speaker 6: You know, she left an abusive relationship with a married guy, like, she left a not good situation, and his protecting her from it does seem like it was a good idea. But we can see in the scene that Alison is bothered to learn that he kept that from her.
Speaker 1: Wait, wait what I missed a call? Like oh, and that's the first moment of like, no, no, no, no, don't be bothered like you should.
Speaker 6: I'm rooting for Alison here to not have a bummed out reaction like you know.
Speaker 4: Oh, I don't tell you, like you're going to be disappointed.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 2: I can tell that Billy is saying that too. To give it to you know, just turn the screw a little bit. He's into like pissing you off. Oh you think that's yeah?
Speaker 3: I think so. I mean, you guys just have this back and forth. And he's like, I have a confession.
Speaker 2: I mean, if he's yeah, I think, isn't I think unless I'm reading it wrong, that he confessed it's a lie to you.
Speaker 3: No, well, that he didn't lie the truth when the call came.
Speaker 6: He's admitting it now, But I got I got the sense that he really did think that was the right thing to do. He was protecting her. He thought this is a bad relationship and this is the right thing.
Speaker 2: But he's choosing to say that now to Alison, where she's already sick and feeling un and disempowered and off her you know game, And he's like, oh, I want to say I never I just think it was a dig, that's all.
Speaker 3: I just think it was a dig.
Speaker 5: No, maybe you guys do this back and forth.
Speaker 4: So then Amanda admits that she doesn't have a boyfriend. Well, she says, they kind of have a boyfriend, but they don't see each other. They see each other once a year and write letters. Again, no email, Like I have to tell him something you write a letter, and you said apparently, I don't buck on the phone anyway. Then Billy says, that's not a boyfriend, that's a pen pal, which I thought was a good line.
Speaker 2: And that doesn't she say, I think it's I use it as a protection so I don't get involved with guys.
Speaker 5: Yeah, isn't she confessing that for Billy? She's saying that for him?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's he's just a ruse, like I just.
Speaker 4: He's not real for him too, Yeah, it's not real. I'm available. I'm available. And then Billy asked if anyone who's ever really been in love, and the camera just pans across through quiet faces. Although I think Alison loved Keith, right.
Speaker 6: I don't know if she do you think she thinks? I don't know that she was thinking that in this moment, though. I loved that that they left the question hanging. Nobody answered it.
Speaker 3: You know, yeah, I think you.
Speaker 6: Had I think, yeah, yeah, I mean I think you can read a lot of things into it, Like I want to read into it that she's thinking, well, maybe I'm in love with Billy, But wait, is that you know, Like there's a lot of ways to read into that look. So I just love that it wasn't answered at all, and I don't want her to be in love with Keith.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that's where I am.
Speaker 4: It's going to be very disappointing for you, Laura. So now we're back outside Joe's apartment, and so Jake and Joe are so excited as we saw in the restaurant. They couldn't even wait, and Joe can't even work her keys.
Speaker 3: So nervous.
Speaker 4: She says, I can't believe this. I'm so nervous, and Jake adorably says, I am too. Oh so sweet. She invites him in, and they're all nervous, and Daphne, did you notice your tassel pants?
Speaker 1: Can we talk about that?
Speaker 4: The fan pants?
Speaker 5: They're like sweater iconic not sweater. They were tassels.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like if you shake Shania Twain or Beyonce would wear in a Western thing like they shake when you moved.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they were like layers tears of fringy things all the way down. They were so cute, And of course we didn't see them in the restaurant, but now we.
Speaker 4: Get to see them. I'm so glad we gotten somebody in them.
Speaker 3: I think there was I moved a little so he could see them. Well, you know, I'm nervous.
Speaker 4: I know it was. And then Joe says I feel like I'm fifteen, which is so sweet. And then Jay gentleman that he is asked if it's too soon, but she says no and just rips his shirt off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, not too soon. Let's go.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, let's go. And it's so cute. Then you disappeared down into the bedroom.
Speaker 6: Do you remember if you shot this out of order, like if you shot the apartment first, because I got it was so it was such a you like backpedaled, you guys, the characters are back pedaling on the like urgency. You know, all of a sudden you get to like the apartment, it's like, oh shoot, we're really gonna do this, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So the energy and the urgency isn't.
Speaker 3: Like do we shoot what out of what do you mean?
Speaker 6: Like the restaurant scene where you're making out, like man, You're like we have to go now and we need to have sex now.
Speaker 1: It is like the message in that scene.
Speaker 6: And then and then you get to the apartment and it's like so sweet and so like careful and I.
Speaker 5: Just thought it was I thought that worked because.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it's one thing to be that.
Speaker 2: You can't you really have sex in a restaurant, unless it's the club that Heather goes to.
Speaker 3: You can't have sex in a restaurant.
Speaker 2: So it's safe to kind of go at it and tease each other and push the envelope. And then they actually get to the door and then in the apartment where they're actually going to happen, and I feel like the moment is makes them both nervous.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I thought that was but I just thought that was so cute and insightful and stuff. And then but it also made me wonder if you'd shot it out of order, like you wouldn't have the idea that, oh, this one is going to be so frenzied, Like it wouldn't have distracted you from like how to play this scene.
Speaker 4: I've had this happen. You're at the restaurant, then you have the drive home and it's kind of you know, you get nervous and you can't get it again, and then it's like what are we doing?
Speaker 1: It's just starting again.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was so sweet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's more realistic than if you were just like hungry, hungry, hungry, hungry, go for it.
Speaker 3: I feel like you know, it's real, It's real.
Speaker 4: It's such a sweet layer this. I love this relationship. I'm already sad that you guys are going to break up. I'm already sad. I think it's so sweet.
Speaker 1: Wait what the spoilers?
Speaker 4: No? Wait, well unless they're still together somewhere. Did I miss that? I mean, at one point, I remember I kissed. I can go to the next thing. Something else breaking me out.
Speaker 1: All right, let's enjoy it while still.
Speaker 4: So we're back at the lake house, Billy Allison.
Speaker 2: And sorry, I have a note. Sorry, Fortney, gotta stop you. I have notes in all caps, and this is my note.
Speaker 5: And by the way, Court her bookshelves are full of books.
Speaker 4: Oh you're so you're settled packed with books. You're settled in I thought of you. Oh that's very sweet.
Speaker 1: I love that evolution.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she just went out and bottlet went out like the used bookstore.
Speaker 4: It just like books by the yard. Yep.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: So now we're back at the lake house. Billy, Alison and Amanda are putting away dishes. Alison goes to bed because I don't know if I mentioned she has a cold, you may not have noticed Tully like this the whole time. She doesn't feeling great, and so she leaves Billy and amandaal and just put away the last bit of the dishes, and Amanda says of Alison, she's terrific. I haven't made a friend like that at work in a long time, which for some reason prumps Billy to kiss her. Well, excuse me, were you shocked?
Speaker 1: I was so disappointed and.
Speaker 6: Billy, I actually my note was like crying face emoji, like, you know, like disappointed and like the I wasn't.
Speaker 5: I was happy for them because that's happening with Alison.
Speaker 3: She's like got a cold.
Speaker 2: She's like, she's making it very clear that you know that happening. There's nothing sexy going on over here.
Speaker 4: But there was way too much going on in the kitchen. They made up for way too long. Finally, and Manda pulls back and says good night Billy and leaves the room, and then Alison yells in from the other room. You're like, don't forget to turn off the lights, put the fire on. The fire is yes, make sure the fires out. That was a good little double on catch yeah, right, thank you, Laura. That's a much better line.
Speaker 6: And I sort of and I believed Amanda when she said she was like, you know, I haven't made a friend like this in a long time. I believed that sincerity of that moment, and so I was extra disappoin I know that this was happening, well, I know, and in the scene I don't believe it for long, but Allison's looking.
Speaker 4: At her like my friend, Like she's so enamored of her new boss and friend and co workers.
Speaker 2: So this just me that that works and that other that other side of the cubicle for so long, I mean, just.
Speaker 3: Out of nowhere. She's the first friend I've made, you know.
Speaker 4: You know, Amanda, I've known it forever. I've never talked to her once. Yeah, okay, So now we're in Joe's. It's the morning, so Jake wakes up alone and calls up to Joe. She appears with the tray of berries and whipped cream. There's some talk about their fathers and some family history, but the most important part about the scene is that he starts putting whipped cream on her toes and I'm screaming at the TV. Were you screaming and you're.
Speaker 3: Totally yet I just want you to know I washed my toes.
Speaker 1: I'm sure you did, and.
Speaker 2: Like you did, but Joe didn't have that wife, but to wash the toes again.
Speaker 6: And you're and you're super cute about it, like you're like heat that tickles and whatever. That's you made it as cute as it possibly could be, because in general that's yuck.
Speaker 1: Just saying and you did a great job if not having it be yuck.
Speaker 4: People do that. And I was like, no, I don't know what the thing is with toes. I'm like, that is not a.
Speaker 6: That we don't need to put food on them and then lick it off. We don't need to do that. Yeah, whip cream doesn't make it better. It's still food on your toes that you're just choosing to look up.
Speaker 1: That is a bad choice.
Speaker 5: And we want to raise our ratings and not like lower them.
Speaker 3: Can't we act a little young and sexy? Please?
Speaker 6: Well you did it as best anybody ever could of making it seem cute.
Speaker 1: Still just saying the general conceit is like.
Speaker 4: And I know it's a thing like people like it. It just doesn't happen to be my thing.
Speaker 1: The three of us here are all saying you, yeah, we're.
Speaker 2: Anti we're saying in real life, yeah, we do it all the time, right, and ours at eight o'clock before.
Speaker 4: But I do it to my dog, so it's not weird. So that's not weird. You're not weird.
Speaker 6: There was also the pink sheets of this scene that struck it opened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pink satin sheets that Jake is.
Speaker 4: They satin sheets?
Speaker 3: Yes, pink satin.
Speaker 4: So great, she's got pink satin.
Speaker 2: You think Joe went to bed, bath and beyond when she got to town or do you think she brought those from her from her apartment in.
Speaker 4: New York whenever you got all new?
Speaker 1: These are new.
Speaker 4: I think these are memories in New York. You probably bought them the day before. That's probably you didn't want to do it yesterday because you had to get news.
Speaker 3: That's true. Probably. What's that? What's that other? I have them? What's the it's not felt, it's not velvet.
Speaker 4: It's silk satin.
Speaker 3: No, No, the comfy stuff, the cozy still.
Speaker 2: Lurel the sheets she probably planted.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, but once she laid eyes on the hot neighbor downstairs, she's like I need some pink.
Speaker 4: Lid right off them. So finally Joe says it tickles, and Jake says, let's see where else you're ticklish, and thank God moves up and kisses her on her face. Because we've all had a good enough we've all had about enough of the toes.
Speaker 3: Can we all just say how it's annoying?
Speaker 2: It is when someone says, oh, I'm going to tickle you, like, does anyone really like that?
Speaker 4: No? Tickling it's an aggression.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh my god, it's yeah, okay, makes me furious.
Speaker 4: All right, So back at they like us, Billy and Amanda are having fun cooking breakfast. Billy's got a French accent. They're making mimoses because it's you have a French accent. That's how I drank. He's having a maga of all. I think it's French. It's somebody.
Speaker 3: It's Billy's version of French version.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying it's a great French accent. And they they open the champagne and they're spraying each other and they're laughing, and there they're rolling around on the floor like a couple of animals.
Speaker 3: Wonderfully with all that champagne.
Speaker 4: Yes, uh huh, and then Alison enters wrapped in a blanket again Bully committed to the cold and sees them together and the buzzkill. But how heartbreaking was it when all in the blanket and she's so sad, she's all snotty and there they are on the floor and she says, I'd liked it, but I'd like to go back early so it doesn't get more serious beat beat beat, like cold, I.
Speaker 3: Beat the cold, I mean.
Speaker 4: More serious, no more. But also so sad.
Speaker 6: So sad for because they really did paint Alison in a pathetic light and the contrast wasn't you It was the writers right, and.
Speaker 1: It was very sad.
Speaker 6: As an audience member, we all it was fair, I said, I felt for Alison.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was very sad.
Speaker 6: Wasn't this the scene that didn't Heather say that this scene had to be shot twice because there was no film?
Speaker 4: I said, it was two in the morning, and it was the days of film now for you kids used to have something called film that you had to put in a camera and take out of the camera. And they changed the film and then we went on break and he was going to change we got back but forgot So we filmed this whole scene getting wet, getting covered in champagne, and it was late at night. There was no film in the camera. We had to redo it. It was heartbreaking.
Speaker 3: And you said he didn't come back next year.
Speaker 4: Yeah, which was so sad because we did love him. Well, there's no film anymore, that's not that's not a concern anymore.
Speaker 3: But yeah, they made it.
Speaker 4: Charge of watching the current version. Charge about So then we're back in Luna's apartment and she is furious, of course that Matt met up with Terrence. There's tons of boundary issues. And then Matt says, if it's over, why are you so sensitive? And I was like, well, because she just broke up an engagement, Like doesn't it make sense?
Speaker 1: And she says it kind of a big deal.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I was thinking, like, because Doug is sweet. Doug, only he could make this sort of make sense, right, Like I have compassion for Matt because Doug is so sweet. Anybody else I would just hate them.
Speaker 6: In this scene, yeah, it's like you didn't participant in this plan. But he's also like calling out what he sees and run like I am reluctant to even get involved in this, but I do have to say, it looks like you might still have feelings and maybe there's something else you should be doing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 5: The thing is when you were have you, guys, ever been pulled into the middle, like sucked into the middle of you Just.
Speaker 3: There's no win win, like there's you know, you have.
Speaker 2: The each side want you to be loyal to them, and if you choose one inevitably will be used against you.
Speaker 3: If you just do a little bit to each that'll be you'll be both go at you. I mean, there's no winning.
Speaker 4: Yeah, especially if God forbid they get back together and it's right, yeah, yeah, he's the worst.
Speaker 5: And then they both interview what are you to do?
Speaker 3: And they both turn on just don't answer your phone.
Speaker 4: I guess, I guess. It's a tough situation. So now we're back in Joe's appointment, super post coital, and Joe feels of Jake's muscles for the rest of us, which, thank you for doing that. Sweet, was super nice for you to do that for us, And you look and you're looking very pleased with yourself. Then Jake says that was great, and jokers, yes it was, and the audience is like, I knew it was going to be great. I knew it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I love that the I love the whole vibe of that.
Speaker 5: The morning after and they're so comfortable with each other. You know, she comes out in her robe, her.
Speaker 2: That beautiful satin robe that she has kimono or something, and he's so comfortable, and you know he was so it's so.
Speaker 3: Great to see grant is Jake uh just.
Speaker 5: His warmth and caring towards her for this whole arc and then now too, he's comforting and he's like, hey, hey, Joe, and she's like, yeah, that was great.
Speaker 3: You know, I was like so reassured. She's just like, yeah, it was because she's a tough girl. She couldn't just say oh, so glad, you know. She's like, yeah, it was because I've had a lot too.
Speaker 5: Anyway, it is very very sweet to get upstairs downstairs.
Speaker 1: So you just know, you know, yeah, very morning after in love vibe.
Speaker 4: Oh so so sweet, so yummy. So then we're outside the exterior the apartment. Billy and Allison are walking in and they're checking their mail, and Alan, because you're sulking, she goes, no, I'm not she's throwing mail at in.
Speaker 5: One piece of a time like for me, throws it to him.
Speaker 1: Why would I be sulking?
Speaker 4: She says, I have been sulking because and then she's obviously offended that Billy hit on Amanda, and she says, this line killed me. And this is when you go. You know, we had to do exact words, and this is worded so strangely. One would think you would have the sense to hit on someone other than the woman I work with every day. So suddenly I'm on doubt and Abby, I don't know what yes one one would think because maybe I'm royalty tell.
Speaker 2: Me or Maggie Smith, which just proves how unsexy they're making you exactly exactly.
Speaker 4: And then Billy defends himself by saying, there's an attraction, a chemistry is something I hardly ever felt before.
Speaker 1: And I just didn't plan this.
Speaker 4: Allison oh the mouth right, like he can't help himself. It's so sad. So again, as an actor.
Speaker 2: You know, when you're shooting the show, you like we've talked about, you have your own story. So I'd come on days and shoot, you know, my thing and few scenes and then go and you don't I mean I read the scripts. Don't get me wrong, I didn't realize like that you guys weren't together this whole time.
Speaker 3: I thought you were. You know, Billy and Allison, you'd been together already.
Speaker 4: Well, you were confused because Andrew and I were together.
Speaker 3: It was very confused. I guess you were so.
Speaker 6: And it must have been, like it's pretty easy to be pissed, as you know, in this scene like that, it's like, ew, Yeah.
Speaker 4: One of the things you talked about with Heather, which is so true, is it would have been very challenging to have Heather Lockler and make out with my real life boyfriend. But she's such a girl's girl, right, Like, there's none of she's not flirting, she wasn't doing it. She was completely on my side with me, and then she'd go make out with him. But I never thought for a second there was anything complicated going on, you know what I mean, Like that could have been really scary for me. But it's just so profoundly not who she is, which I just really another thing we appreciate about her. Yeah, So she tells him again very clearly she doesn't want them to date, and he shrugs. Ah, so now we're in D and D and Alis and Amanda are discussing very important advertising business and Amanda, who really, even though she's not mentioning that they've already made out twice, she tells Alison that she thinks Billy is smart and funny and asked hy they're not dating, and Alison laughs way too hard, way too hard, and says, oh, oh oh, the thought of being in a relationship with him. He's completely in love with someone every week and then he's out of there. So I'm a little bit defending a little bit.
Speaker 2: And she says, what he dumps them, and she's like, no, they dumb him because he's such a listener.
Speaker 3: I'm just like, calm down, missy.
Speaker 4: She does protests too much.
Speaker 6: I loved that part of the scene that Allison was playing it off with just the opposite, you know, like oh no. I just loved that oppositeness of how she really felt and that was so clear.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and did you guys notice the Frida Callo picture right between you?
Speaker 3: Between you guys? I think this is the scene, if not as the next scene.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I didn't, I didn't notice. But Amanda doubles down and says he's adorable, to which Allison says, I hope your criteria extends beyond adorable, because I am just not happy about it. So then Amanda smiles an apropos of nothing, suggests maybe they work at Allison's house tonight. That's a great idea, don't you guys? Thinks a great idea. Really don't have to do this. Allison says yes, because she's already doubled down and said she doesn't care. So Amanda and Allison are working on the coffee table. Billy enters and as they're doing, and Allison says, very lovingly working, we won't be offended if.
Speaker 1: You leave totally loving, totally loving.
Speaker 4: Super loving. Instead of leaving, he settles in and offers the tagline maximize your advantage in life and love It might make the difference.
Speaker 6: Well, did you notice that, like Allison, Yeah, Allison's working on subliminal imaging and Amanda is working on finding pictures of happy, successful people maximizing their advantage. It's like, oh, I guess that is exactly what we're doing here. Yes, yes, so working for Matt and she is working on that.
Speaker 4: Yes, and it's perfect and we're going to come to a subliminal, subliminal message, and then Amanda loves it and sends Alison out of the room to find an article because remember when you had to have actual articles. You couldn't just look at you didn't say hey, Google that, you had to actually get up and leave. And in the in the three seconds when Alison's out of the room, Billy asks Amanda out for coffee at nine thirty pm, which is, need we say, an insane time for anything to happen.
Speaker 1: But also don't tell Allison. Let's just do this secretly.
Speaker 2: But still I guess for I guess, like she agrees to go, but she does say like, and he's like, let's just keep it between us, and she's like okay. But then I like, how you know Amanda immediately butts all that up and says, I'm not going to keep secrets, you know. But she's like okay, But she's like, why do they want to keep the secret?
Speaker 3: She's like, these guys have.
Speaker 5: More going on than they're even know themselves, Like you guys had.
Speaker 4: Much deeper thoughts. I was just thinking nine thirty is too late for coffee.
Speaker 3: Like I just what was it? Like Cash should be.
Speaker 4: Home by nine thirty in your pajamas. That's not the time to start the Nine days.
Speaker 6: I also noticed that Allison started saying so long a lot in this episode.
Speaker 1: Did you notice that?
Speaker 6: Like she said to Amanda at some point, all right, so long, Amanda, like you know, buddy, old pale, weird. And then she says it in this scene when Billy leaves to Billy's so long, Like what that's such a cow clue, isn't it just seems so funny?
Speaker 1: So long?
Speaker 4: Did one start saying so long? I think one started.
Speaker 1: Saying that was Alison.
Speaker 4: Okay, So we're back in Shooters, which as we know, is the only bar in Los Angeles. Turns into the table and Ronda enters in a very sexy green like half top.
Speaker 1: Super cute.
Speaker 4: We're just on her and I would never have the guts to wear that cute, never ever have the guts to wear crop top. Yeah, super crop top. And she tells him that she cares about him, but she needed more than a few weeks to think about marriage. He asks why she didn't say that, and then they sort of She said, this is a cute lie. I thought, she says, I was flattered. Nobody's ever asked me to marry them before.
Speaker 5: She's very honest in all this and all of her you know, she.
Speaker 2: Goes, I couldn't, I couldn't decide that in two weeks I didn't, And then I dawned on me she only had two weeks to.
Speaker 3: Make a decision to marry this guy.
Speaker 6: That's not very long, but it does feel like he hears her. It feels like he hears her a little bit, and the scene is like, all right, well, let's press pause, you know. Then they agree to press pause together. I think for the first time he is sort of going, okay, great, we can take time.
Speaker 4: It's also romantic. I had someone ask me to marry them once, way, way, way too early. But it's like in all these movies, you're gonna go, yeah, why not, And then you know, a couple months in we got to know each other. Writers like oh yeah, no, no, no. But it really was kind of exciting and romantic because we see it in movies all the time, right, So anyway, I know, I know why she did it, and I know why she also said never mind. So now we're in the coffee shop at night at the ungodly hour of nine thirty and Amanda joins Billy and says she's late because Alison is a workaholic, which seems unnecessarily rude to Alison. Right now, she's just.
Speaker 3: A pile of from the writers, to the costumer, the characters. It's just like the pile.
Speaker 4: On Alison exactly. And then Billy says, which made me furious. You don't know how many nights I spend in here alone writing in my notebook, watching the cars go by, just wishing I was sitting across from someone as beautiful as you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, laid it on, Hello, Billy, Hello.
Speaker 4: So then he's then he completely ruins that by saying it's a good thing that she shared a room with Alvin at the Lakehouse because she hadn't a wild animal might have crawled under your covers.
Speaker 1: That was not a romantic line.
Speaker 6: In this same breath, Yeah, they're saying he's a hopeless romantic.
Speaker 1: But then he throws that line out there that.
Speaker 3: Ismsing I'm thinking, is the Godfather?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: Is that animal head?
Speaker 5: Are the covers?
Speaker 6: I'm like, wait, yeah, it was a very dorky, not romantic line.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was wrong, And then she says, but then it works on her for some reason because she says, why are they keeping the relationship a secret? How it's a relationship already, I don't know, And she says, we're all grown ups here, and I don't want to keep this from her, and then she kisses him, and I have a feeling that she's going to be winning this and every argument from now on, because have you seen her? So then yeah. So then we're in the courtyard and Jane and Michael the first time we see them the first.
Speaker 1: Episode at all, coming back for your jog.
Speaker 4: Jogging in and run into Jake, who says he'd lost a couple of days, which was really.
Speaker 1: Cute, nice, but Jane seemed to know what he was referring to.
Speaker 4: She's like, did well, they probably knew they were, you know, they're underneath them, so they probably maybe the furniture banging around. So he walks up to Joe's apartment and they have this sweet, shy scene and he says he dreamed about her, and she asked how work was, and he says anticlimactic and really lonely, and I wrote here swoon like I was like, I was, oh my god, it's so sweet, And just as I warned you about its being too good together and they have this really sweet flable scene. Mm hmm, right, yeah, I really liked it. I thought it was so sweet, and.
Speaker 6: Then Jake, Yeah, they're thinking about their future, like, hey, what does this mean for us?
Speaker 1: Like I just love that line.
Speaker 4: I told yeah, and they're saying they're both scared, and he says, why don't we just make it up as we go along, and then Joe, instead of saying yes, says we could try.
Speaker 3: It's like, what.
Speaker 4: Still holding it very close to the vest. Yeah, Joe is not ready to surrender. But then she asked about his dream and they again disappear into the bedroom.
Speaker 3: She's like, well, tell me about your dream and he's like, come here.
Speaker 4: Let me show you sweetheart again. Hello so sweet. So now we're back in D and D and Amanda and Allison are talking across her cubicles and Alison tells me how much she wants her partnership.
Speaker 3: This is the Frida callosit this is it?
Speaker 4: This is it?
Speaker 3: Because you're eating salad or something you're eating.
Speaker 4: Alison's eating salad and Amanda starts eating it. And that's not the only thing she takes from Alison, by the way, and Amanda tells her that she really likes Billy and he seems to like her too, and I want you to know that we're dating. I didn't think mind. I was like, what's happening? What's happening? And al Nelson, clearly upset, says no, I mean why should I what am I your parents?
Speaker 3: That was good.
Speaker 4: I think we're all mad. Right, It's not just.
Speaker 2: Me but.
Speaker 3: Understandable.
Speaker 6: I'm disappointed and sad for sure, but I feel like Amanda's trying to do the right thing and she's being principal, like I don't want to keep secrets, and you said that you're not into him. I am, and we're going to do this. And Billy said he didn't want you know, you to know because you had said you wanted to keep your personal professional life separate. Like that moment of like finding out that Billy told Amanda what.
Speaker 1: Alison had said and why she didn't want is like that was.
Speaker 6: The like, really, not only are you dating, but you also told her what I said. Yeah, this is when Alison like that trail Yeah, yeah, oh my god, I'm eating all your salad.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So yeah, then Amanda says, thinking meeting all your salad and Allison says Sharon Shara like, right, is clearly not okay, that was the.
Speaker 3: Last line you said that you gave her.
Speaker 5: The sums more solid and Frieda kallus, I'm gonna buy this this looking down over you.
Speaker 2: Too, and I'm like, I remember Freda Kala. I don't remember too much about her biography, but she have to do. It's so important, except that her husband, uh Diego had lots of mistresses, so he shared I do know that about Freda.
Speaker 4: Well maybe that's her husband. So we're back in Billy and Allison's apartment. He's working at his typewriter and Alison storms in and says, I leave the room for one second. You sleeze your way into a date. So very different reaction he's getting than Amanda got, and Billy says she's overreacting, then doubles down with just because you don't want other people having what you and Keith lost.
Speaker 1: That, which is very mean, very twisty.
Speaker 4: Right yeah. So then we cut right away to Amanda's apartment and Amanda and Billy are coming in from a date and she camp moments his writing challenge. He compliments her apartment and she says, use it all you want when I'm not here when I am, like what that seems very fast.
Speaker 5: She's encouraging him to not be stuck at home with that wench that's so miserable and such a Buzky's.
Speaker 4: Right away, but.
Speaker 6: Knowing what we know, like it like with with Amanda wearing a long, flowy dress in this scene, it's like so not her character, Like that was did you notice her flowy dress?
Speaker 1: Like out?
Speaker 6: But yeah, and the like just a romantic vibe of a dress. It wasn't like a business suit.
Speaker 1: It was just Yeah, it was like a interesting look for her.
Speaker 6: And also like I had to remind myself, Oh, this nice apartment that she's living in is not at Miller's place, Like she lives somewhere else, like we're so used to envisioning.
Speaker 3: I think boats and stuff. So it was like, say Marina, it was to get point that she.
Speaker 1: Was living somewhere else.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's interesting. So Billy tells her that he feels guilty about Alison, but Amanda says she's fine, and then he says, let's not talk about Alison, and she says, let's not talk at all, and then they make out again.
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, I gotta let us on what's happening here.
Speaker 1: It is happening.
Speaker 4: So then we're back at Billy and Allison's apartment, and poor Allison is on the character the half gallon of ice cream and a spoon, and then she looks over to picture of Keith, picture of Keith and picks up the phone, to which which woman Laura is going, No, she's not a fan. Yeah, his machine answers, and she chooses not to leave a message instead says damn under.
Speaker 2: Her breath, because nobody wants Allison to be with Keith again or to reach out in this horrible, vulnerable state that she's in.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and nobody fear that's what's happening, and that's how the episode ends, and feeling sorry for Alan and dread of what she's thinking.
Speaker 4: Next, that's poor Elson, the only one who didn't make out through the entire episode.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, I don't mean to like take this and smush some more on you, but I might as well.
Speaker 3: But because did you skip right over Amanda sitting on Billy and saying you're with a woman now?
Speaker 5: Or is that the next episode with that belt she takes, I think that's the next episode. Goes down you're watching it.
Speaker 2: Quiet girls, Quiet girls, this is a teaser for next next episode. And then she goes down his eight pack, facing his abdomens down below with Amanda on bill, Oh, what's that next episode?
Speaker 6: Okay, sorry, all right, we're gonna get there. So you're not the only one having like extreme close up makeouts.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 4: It's really well, this is now, this is what we've talked about. You've been seeing little moments of this is when it turns into the Melrose we all remember, yeah, right, like this is this is It really makes that turn.
Speaker 6: Yes, we gave up a while ago on doing kiss count, but if we were doing it now, it's like, forget it.
Speaker 3: I think the switchboard would be like we just started.
Speaker 1: To make it's make out.
Speaker 2: But yeah, because Melrose wasn't just like everyone betraying each other. It was like everyone making out with each other, going to bed with each other. So this is definitely it is happening.
Speaker 3: The writer's going, let's do this. Let's like screw that all.
Speaker 4: They're all, yeah, I'm gonna have to watch that next episode soon to see Andrews.
Speaker 6: Yeah, eight pack, it is happening, all right, so that's our still the place recap for this week episode twenty two, and we are having one of our producer writers on very.
Speaker 1: Soon, Chuck Pratt is coming out.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we get to have more stories of behind the scenes and all his recollections. Yeah, lots of fan questions that writers are the only ones who can answer those, the stuff that was maybe planned but never happened, and all those fun things we get to ask.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so send in your questions about story ideas, plots, ideas, because they know more than we do. Sometimes I'll ask us storylines you're like, I don't know they wrote it. I said it.
Speaker 2: You can DM them to the instagram of Still the Place. That's where our producer gets all the questions.
Speaker 6: And as always, thanks for listening and don't forget to subscribe so you never miss a minute or a Melrose.
Speaker 1: Minute which is going to be coming next.
Speaker 4: To see you guys.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna need to cool down after this.