Speaker 1: Listeners of the Unoficial Expert podcast.
Speaker 2: Zip car is offering twenty five dollars of free driving credit at zipcar dot com. So to earn that twenty five dollars of free driving credit, go to join zipcar dot com slash Unofficial Experts Again, that's join zipcard dot com slash unofficial experts to earn free driving credit.
Speaker 1: Hey hello, hello, hello, Oh.
Speaker 2: My goodness, I'm feeling really smart today. This Marie and this is Sydney.
Speaker 1: I'm said a good mood.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why were you? Did you have a good week?
Speaker 1: It was that right? Oh okay, I'm just did you get some this morning?
Speaker 3: No, I'm just happy. Can a sister be happy? Shit?
Speaker 2: Something happened though? What made you happy?
Speaker 1: Anyways?
Speaker 3: This is the Unofficial Expert Podcast.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get to the bottom of this. Happy back to you, Marie.
Speaker 2: This joy uh Sidney? What were you an expert at this week? I was an expert at Curvin Brothers left and right?
Speaker 1: Well, what happened? Who did you curve? Well?
Speaker 2: I was on the train and this usually happens. I'm always looking at pictures, and I'm usually looking at pictures of what me and you because we always look so good, all of the lights, uh huh. And so I was looking at pictures that we took yesterday and this guy in this Sherberd colored button down was all in my phone and I'm listening to my music trying to just tune out him looking.
Speaker 3: But then he taps me and he's like, oh, what you cut your hair?
Speaker 1: It was so beautiful.
Speaker 2: He was talking about your hair and I was like, no, that's my friend. This is what my hair looks like right now. He's like, oh, well, you guys are beautiful.
Speaker 1: And then he slid right off the train. Now No.
Speaker 2: After that, he continued to have, you know, a conversation.
Speaker 1: Where are you from?
Speaker 2: Blah blah blah, And I was like, well, actually, what are you doing this Saturday? Me and my friend have a comedy show out. You should come. He's like, because he's from out of town, he's from North Carolina and he's living here now and he doesn't have any friends and he's twenty three.
Speaker 3: And I was like, perfect, you have nothing to do. You definitely should come.
Speaker 1: Literally nothing to do.
Speaker 2: So my foolish self gave him my contact information because I was like, anything for anything for the show, anything for the warm up. So he texted me right away and says, oh, did you make it home? And I'm like, yeah, what time was it that he asked you?
Speaker 3: If you mintioned was mad Earth?
Speaker 1: It was afternoon? Hey did you make it home? On? I know it's getting dark? Yeah.
Speaker 2: He's like this is Keenan and I'm like, oh god, Keenan. I can't even talk to a Keenan.
Speaker 1: But whatever. So he's asking all.
Speaker 2: These questions and then he's like, well, I'm gonna be upfront.
Speaker 3: Are you single? And then I sent him the flyer as a response because I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, I'm not going to ask that question because I want him to come to the show. So I sent it to him and he's like, oh, this is nice, Okay, cool, I'll come. I don't have any friends, Is it okay if I come? Buy myself? And I'm like sure, definitely come. And he's like, I like how you just ignored my question though, And I'm like, what am I gonna do? I just want him to come to the show and find out I'm gay. There I don't want to write via text I'm good, I'm into women. But he's like all in his feelings, you know, these doing he's all in his feeling. He's like, you know, I could take it if you if you're not into me, you could just tell me. And I'm like, okay, this is the very first, this is the inaugural text conversation. And you already crying all over your keyboard. You already pressed like apple juice, pressed apple juice all up on me. And I'm like, no, no, it's not that I'm gay and any rights.
Speaker 1: Well that's all you have to say.
Speaker 2: I feel like, listen, dude, a man, young, old, black, white, brown Chinese listening to this right now.
Speaker 1: If you ask a woman if she's.
Speaker 2: Single, and she ignored, she ignores your question, that's a no for you. Specifically, if she sends you a flyer of her comedy show, that means just come to the show. There are other women that you can talk to. It's gonna be so many women there that he's not even gonna think about me. I mean, he gonna see my set and be like, Wow, she's really a star. But there's nobody more confident than like like late teen's, early twenties black dude, even they could be the brokent person in the world, but they just want you to know that they are confident in their skills as a broke dude. He was so confident that they came out in a Sherbert button down with.
Speaker 3: What brown shoes.
Speaker 1: Pants?
Speaker 3: It all looked like, what is that sale? Rack?
Speaker 1: Old Navy? I thought it.
Speaker 2: Sounds like a Burlington cofactors.
Speaker 1: Verry answerned.
Speaker 3: He gave me intern vibes.
Speaker 1: But what you know what? He was really cute. He had all his teeth.
Speaker 2: I was fucking with it, but I definitely wasn't gonna pass them on to you, because that's.
Speaker 1: What I don't want him.
Speaker 2: He's twenty three and he ain't got no friends. You know, I ain't got no friends. So we're just gonna sit and talk about sorbet shirts.
Speaker 1: Nah, so you'd wait?
Speaker 2: So you just want to have somebody who has other friends so you can make friends of them. No, I don't want to make more friends. I want you to leave me alone. If you ain't got no friends, you're gonna be in my face all the time.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: And you know I don't want to see a dude every day, just like check in on Thursdays and maybe like Sunday mornings before church, Like don't I don't need you in my face all of the time. Oh my god, So I'm being honest to you. You're always honest, you never hold back, and you're an expert at telling it like it is. Speaking of not holding back, this week, I was an expert at falling asleep on the train all messy, Like I'm one of these people that, like, I was always afraid to fall asleep on the train because I don't like First of all, I don't like people watching me when I sleep, because I sleep super cute. But I also so don't like, you know, like people just fall asleep and then not knowing where I'm at. But I've been really tired because we're not abed.
Speaker 1: I ain't got no money.
Speaker 2: I had my fraid somebody might take my unlimited mentally metro car. That's the one thing that's my most prized possession. Been one hundred and sixteen dollars for that car, and I just got it two days ago.
Speaker 1: So I uh.
Speaker 2: I woke up on the terrain yesterday, mouth was definitely open, head was definitely on the dude's shoulder right next to me.
Speaker 3: I was like, ooh, sorry, you got mad hair.
Speaker 2: I don't know how he allowed that, like you leaning on my shoulder, totally fine.
Speaker 3: That hair on my shoulder, no, thank you.
Speaker 2: I mean it was tucked in, you know, it was like it was tucked but still like I woke up and like I feel like this side of my head spells.
Speaker 1: Like his cologne.
Speaker 2: Still, so anyway, we're dating now, that's my man.
Speaker 3: Do you usually fall asleep on people's shoulder.
Speaker 2: No, I'm a straight I'm a straight up and down sleep Like I'll fall asleep and then wake up and just like it'll be keep your head up with all that hair, I just I lean back. You had to tilt the whole situation back and use the wall as your as your shoulder asleep. Ony, Whenever I do that, I look like a dead body. So I can't that's right, because the gravity is pulling your your loose skin all the way down.
Speaker 3: But fu shady, I hate you.
Speaker 1: I think gravity is a real thing.
Speaker 3: So you're telling me that my face is falling off.
Speaker 2: I mean you are a woman of a particular. I literally can't stand you, and I just want you know what, Well, tell me fall asleep on somebody.
Speaker 1: I hope they just cut your hair.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what this hair is it will regenerate thicker and shinier. So I'm really oh no, don't worry about it. Cut it, cut it, cut it.
Speaker 3: That's what I want. Happened to you?
Speaker 1: That's fine. Anyways, I was really smart. I did.
Speaker 2: I killed it this week in sleeping on the train. And you know, now, I put less's one at night, so people don't see. Their eyes are closed, but my mouth is starting to open.
Speaker 1: So it's crazy. But you're just gonna look like a blind woman. Just I'm just looking.
Speaker 2: Like Georgia, Georgia, what kind of SECONDSS do you have on?
Speaker 1: Whatever?
Speaker 2: My purse sometimes definitely make you look like you're blind if you don't have one, the ones that don't even have any lenses in them, I can't with you.
Speaker 3: You're a hot Cheetos mess.
Speaker 2: And speaking speaking of hot Cheetos, we have a hot Cheeto in the studio right now. Oh my goodness, my favorite Cheeto in the whole wide world.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 2: I've known this woman for so long. I absolutely adore her. She is legendary, legendary. She is our go go dancer expert for the for the day, giving.
Speaker 1: Up for le Marie Perez. Hello, how you doing?
Speaker 3: Lee?
Speaker 1: I am great.
Speaker 3: You are giving us fly girl a realness right now?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Is this is this a vintage blazer? You out already? Yes, Jennifer, is that a What is that A that's thrifted to?
Speaker 1: Oh? That's a tak top. Okay, But this little number I got it in in a story of Queens. It's a it's a little show, a little store called Love Day thirty one. It's one of my favorite chops. A it's a consignment shop.
Speaker 2: Queen's Yeah, because I I love a consignment shop, but I'm not into the queen's aspect of that.
Speaker 3: Yes, she likes to stay in Brooklyn and Manhattan.
Speaker 1: I wasn't neither until I ran into the shop. Do you live lives across the streets?
Speaker 2: So okay, Oh yeah, well let's go visit Issa and go to this consignment shops whose house?
Speaker 1: I was that for her birthday for Jennifer's Berlin. Yeah. It was cute, little little house they had like they had cheese and me and they had you know, I love a sharkoutere board. Okay, and they have that the bar downstairs. That's right, but we're not paying for that.
Speaker 2: So anyway, you are a legendary go go dancer.
Speaker 1: You are a performer, you are everything.
Speaker 2: I feel like this outfit that you have on is putting on a show. Okay, let's let's start up. She got the consignment blazer on. It's three big buttons, it's black and white. It's very Marge Simpson Chanelle suit episode.
Speaker 1: She's got a red lip.
Speaker 2: She has a red lip. The hair is curly, and it's giving me like.
Speaker 1: A three bee vibe. I don't know what you know what your curtness.
Speaker 2: No, she doesn't okay, and she has on like a shredded distressed gene.
Speaker 1: Yes, you remember these.
Speaker 2: Sydney I remember, Oh I'm here for those listened to. No.
Speaker 3: We went to an event, went to a party that she was dancing at.
Speaker 2: You.
Speaker 3: I was working for pa she was working for Pasha.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: She wore those with no stockings on. So the athletes were all out. We took a fairy. We took a faerry to Governor's Island. This bitch was already drunk. She had you know, the Chinese. The Chinese restaurant put iced tea that big jug I think so the container yeah, because yes said they.
Speaker 1: Put like soup in Yeah. Everything she had the big styrofoam.
Speaker 2: Yes, she had no, no, no, she had the Southern on. She had a Southern comfort in it. That's it. Soco Soco at like ten a m was it was there anything in it?
Speaker 1: Might have been Soco and Coca cola. No, I was Soco and iced tea. Yeah, yo, I haven't had Southern Comfort since two thousand and nine.
Speaker 3: So we pick her up.
Speaker 2: She had on like a sheer top as well, the nipple out, the mask was out. I was like, Lee, you want to go back upstairs. She's like, girl, I'm grown.
Speaker 1: I'm grown. I'm grown. Just when I'm wearing.
Speaker 3: I was like, okay. So we get to Governor's Island.
Speaker 2: She's dancing and prants and with her ass cheeks out, she like has a bruise.
Speaker 3: On her ass.
Speaker 1: At that what she she fell?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: What did wabody smacked you? I don't know. She was probably you know because working working in the ninety and you always bumping and falling, and we're into that dressing up the performer.
Speaker 3: She definitely just bumped into a building.
Speaker 1: Costumes and you know you're bound to get tons of bruises.
Speaker 3: But we were there for nine hours.
Speaker 2: This girl, this woman as cheeks just flapping everywhere. Everybody else was.
Speaker 3: Well there was go go dancers in like outfits, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean a lot of people. I mean it's the middle of the summer. It was one of those governments island. You don't even have a shirt cut around the.
Speaker 3: Waist, nothing.
Speaker 1: And then Aceteria is right after Yes, we went to actually.
Speaker 2: Because you know, everybody listening don't know what that's a cafeteria where you get as.
Speaker 1: Acetaria was created by Rob Fernandez May he rest in peace, genius UH and he he started that off. It was a spin off of an old club called dance Ateria. Okay, So Robbed, the genius that he was and also obsessed with, was like, I'm going to start my own night called Aceteria and we were like okay, and then he just you know, he took it from there and he was having the event at UH on forty second Street.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I forgot that.
Speaker 1: The only location that I think was at I was right in the middle of right in the middle of like Times Square, literally like one block away, and lo and behold, Aceteria was born. And so anything that had to do with ass or costumes, with ass or you've seen a lot of ass. There Anthony and Lamar wearing his ass out talking about ass and all the.
Speaker 2: Different dancers had big asses that were performing nose.
Speaker 1: Because I did, I.
Speaker 2: Did, I was Sydney was one of our ASS guest hosts.
Speaker 1: I dance Ti. I did have an ass at that time. Didn't you still have an ass? Determined? That was a lot?
Speaker 3: There's a lot.
Speaker 2: You ain't got the lie, Chris, So you were out and I've been to Government's Island.
Speaker 1: It's beautiful when they have these big events. I mean I could get messy though, because it's it's a lot going on in those events. Yeah, yeah, yeah, Limeray, it's bridging tunnel meat, drags, trainy meat, a pro funk everything. It sounds like it sounds really hot, yeah, all kinds of things, super sweaty.
Speaker 2: So Limeri, we want to quiz you, not quizz you, but we want to pick your brain about go go dancing. How long have you been in the nightlife scene?
Speaker 1: So let's see. I want to say I started in nineteen ninety seven.
Speaker 3: Isn't that when you were born? Marie?
Speaker 2: That sounds right, that sounds just about right. Can you tell us what go go dancing is? Because I feel like some people, like everybody knows what a stripper is, right, so what is a go go dancer?
Speaker 1: So a go go dancer is uh, well, we'd like to say they're a trained dancer, but you don't have to be a trained dancer. Because if Sydney was or Misty Coplan.
Speaker 2: This early oh okay, okay, Sydney might have tooken it taken in alcany dance.
Speaker 1: Of course. I went to prep school. Okay, So it's.
Speaker 2: A they're they're usually trained there.
Speaker 1: They're usually trained dancers or somewhat have some kind of background and dance and uh, they're well fit. Uh they for the most part, they know how to put their outfits together, do their own makeup, and have some sort of character of their own. Uh that's me, That's all I mean. I mean, I don't know about putting out the yes. So, you know, a lot of the dancers may have some ballet background, some of them may know how to vogue, some of them the gymnastics, some of you did you know any do you have any of that background? I did your massics when I was younger, and Vogan that just kind of that just kind of came in in the course of time as a dancer, you sort of build up different skills the longer year in the career.
Speaker 3: But because you can make a career at it, you can.
Speaker 1: Definitely make a career out of it. I paid my way through college and you don't have to take all I mean, you sound like you never had clothes on. Well, I've never had to take my clothes off. But you guys were I do accept tips. You guys were in pasty. Sometimes it really depends on the demands of the events, so you know you're wearing anywhere from a full on kat suit and a headdress to like something as small as a little tiny g string and some pasties. As a matter of fact, when I first met Jennifer, it was Thanksgiving Eve.
Speaker 3: Jennifer is another legendary goog legendary.
Speaker 1: It was Thanksgiving Eve. Don't ask me what year because I know Jennifer now for twelve years. Okay, so I don't know do the math. Anyways, I met her, uh it tunnel and we Marie was born, but I remember Tunnel, Yeah, Tunnel, Okay. So Tunnel, Limelight and Palladium were all owned by Peter Gaishin, who was the biggest night club owner at the time, and Tona was more of a kind of drum and bassed techno vibe. That like that kind of environment where they would have a hood or hip hop party on a Friday night. I wouldn't know my cup of tea. You don't like the hood clubs, you don't like hip hop, not at that time, honey Slavery, I didn't know that about you. I do like some hip hop, but I don't prefer working those events.
Speaker 2: Okay, I would sit, yeah, working working those events first, listening to the music at home.
Speaker 1: And yeah, this is a different different Are you serious? You've been to the hood nights? The hood club night people are super.
Speaker 2: Aggressive, popping though the music is popping. But she doesn't want to work.
Speaker 1: I don't don't. I don't work good nights. No, she what's up? My mom? You gonna take a pants of one child to the No, she ain't even tickles all the titties, like.
Speaker 2: Exactly like I gave her a dollar.
Speaker 1: She didna shake nothing exactly. She shook my hands so exactly right.
Speaker 2: No Friday night tunnel, no Friday night tones for me.
Speaker 1: I would just prefer, you know, the sweating, messy bridging tunnel they're aggressive to they got there, but they give you a space because they're in their own world, you know the.
Speaker 2: AKA they high, Yeah, they are high.
Speaker 1: But going back to meeting Jennifer, so uh and talking about costumes. The first night that I had met Jennifer, it was Thanksgiving night and she was my partner and I had never met her before, but I had heard a lot about her. And I was putting on my costume and she was like, so, what are you wearing? And I was like, I got my little office. I pulled them on and show her. She was like, oh, it was very much my little little tiny g string with a flap of like leather, shredded leather, you know. Like I was giving a little Pocahon tess ala with some little feathered pasties that I made myself. And then we had like you know, some travel makeup and stuff, and I did this big mohawk with some feathers and them and stuff. It was and she was like oh, and I was like it's okay, honey, I have one for you too. You're like, wait, what was she wearing? But she was wearing I paired her up because she was my partner, so she had to wear that outfit she came together. But let me tell you something. You know, how snatched her her body is? Her body is snatch snatched, snack like our glass has nothing on Jennifer's body.
Speaker 3: It's ridiculous back in the day and right now, right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so her and I wear these like really sexy Indian kind of poke hanness characters. Now you've traveled all over dancing, I have. I've been very, very privileged with my career as a dancer. So let's see, I what's.
Speaker 2: The most interesting place you've gone because of dancing?
Speaker 1: I would say Biza. Working for Manumission. I worked with them for two years in a row. My first year with them, well, the way I got recruited to work with them, I was in the lesbian scene, doing cabaret burless type of shows for Were you a lesbian? No? I was not.
Speaker 3: Did you have ye?
Speaker 1: No? I did not, livery never never, never even kissed the girl. No. I might have kissed the girl, but none of those girls.
Speaker 2: Okay, somebody they got lesbian. You know, every girl's kissed the girl. I'm not gonna lie. I've kissed the girl my cup of tea.
Speaker 1: And they they definitely still embraced me as a performer and I got mad respect. I created a name for myself in the lesbian scene. Some of the parties that I worked for was called Love a Girl and Hershey Bar. It was owned by this promoter. Her name was Caroline. She came to London, so you went to Ibiza. So while I was working for one of these uh burlesque lesbian parties, I at the time, I was working at Wonderbar and was doing these little skits and the the talent agent that had hired me for that was like, listen, there is a couple and any Biza and they have this this party going on out there in Spain and they need dancers. They need to put together their group called the Pink Pussies.
Speaker 3: And it was like, I was like, somebody went up to you.
Speaker 2: So there's a couple in another country they got a party.
Speaker 1: Called Pussy How much to pay? Okay? And I was like, oh, that sounds fun, you know. And the way she reeled me in is because she also knew another dancer that I also know untrusted, and her name was Irene and she ended up does not sound like a dancer name sounds like legendary I'm gonna see her in a couple of weeks. Actually, we're about to have a reunion. Irene.
Speaker 2: We need to see pictures of this yes show.
Speaker 1: I brought some. Oh yeah, you have a box of pictures of stuff.
Speaker 2: Irene sounds like the person who like calls the police because they're like, there's a loud party going on across the shrim And.
Speaker 1: That wasn't her stage name, so as a as A as a pink pussy her stage mane. So you had I was damn pussy. That was damn damn pussy, like damn like damn damn. Then you had Slye pussy, snake pussy, snake, what.
Speaker 3: Is a snake pussy?
Speaker 1: Well, because snake pussy. And I won't mention her name because she's she's still working. Yeah, so, but she it was the way she moved like a snake, Like she moved like a snake. And then you had shy pussy because she was very shy. But that was something very coy about her. And then you had sis and I think I think I think Irene was slide pussy. Irene was sly I might have been slide pussy. Don't quote me on that, but when I see her.
Speaker 2: I'll let you know, anytime I meet somebody named Irina might be like, oh my god, slop pussy.
Speaker 1: Okay, excuse me, okay. And then we had little pink shirts. It said pink Pussys. And this was before the pink puss Okay for the record, Okay, okay, you.
Speaker 3: Put you heard it first on an unofficial experts So the.
Speaker 1: Couple they the name of the company was Manumission, and they were known for doing these very exotic, erotic parties and they were very creative and the entire well just yes, I mean they have a way of doing performances. Let's just put it that way.
Speaker 2: Girl, you got you got some cli, I do have some, you got some clips.
Speaker 1: I have a flyer. So I have a flyer where Mike and Claire that's their name. The Yeah, I got a very creative. So what they do is they plan out an entire summer and it's plotted against the theme. Okay, So our first uh themed summer was based on a motel that they bought in Spain. And the motel used to be an old brothel. Yes, of course it did. So they had this idea where they created a murder and manumission. Okay, so yes, I'm sorry, I'm.
Speaker 2: Going to a country that I don't know where they speak a language I don't speak for a murder party and the literate.
Speaker 1: And your name is Pink Pussy. No, my my name was Dan Pussy. But where under the Pink Pussy clan? Like murder?
Speaker 2: This sounds like this sounds like an international law and order.
Speaker 1: It really is. It really is a la erotic that's what the special hctor. Yeah. So basically, each each weekend there was a murder that would happen and what and it was all plotted in the manumission motel and it was sort of like, okay, what is this interesting? It's like Clue with pussy, Yes exactly. And so the flyer was designed. So they hired all these porn stars. Do you have the fire with you right now? I have one of the flyers, but I don't have. They hired a bunch of porn stars for the fly They hired a bunch of points stars that they did photo shoots with. So the each porn star would have a different scenario, you know, like they killed but you weren't. You weren't. I was not a porn star they hired the porn stars for the flyers. So when you open up the flyer, their legs open up and there's like a murder scene. I was like a pop out.
Speaker 2: Yes for my next birthday, I think I'm going to do this.
Speaker 1: You want a murder pussy party or you want to pop up flyer.
Speaker 3: I want to pop up flyer.
Speaker 1: I think you should do both.
Speaker 2: A pussy murder party.
Speaker 1: Clue isles So how is the set up?
Speaker 2: You're you were working this burlesque show and somebody told you about the party and then they fly you out there for the whole summer.
Speaker 1: How much money did you make exactly? We need? I was making about a thousand dollars a week. That's cute back then too. Back then, yeah, wow, I didn't pay for room and board, so you don't have to pay for anything exactly. I didn't have to pay for my flights, and you know we were taken care of.
Speaker 3: That's so you saved your money pretty much being.
Speaker 1: There somewhat she was. I had to pay rent. I had to send my rent back home. I mean I already gave up that apart he didn't exist.
Speaker 2: Then you couldn't like you have somebody stay there and pay the rent.
Speaker 1: So I mean I saved some money, but because I was paying rent and bills still it was a little far fetched.
Speaker 3: So you went to visa, you came back.
Speaker 1: This is some pictures here of this is two thousand and eight. You'll probably recognize some people on there. Look how skinny you were. You had eight I had. I was a fit mom, your body was sick the same. Oh my goodness.
Speaker 2: So you come back from a visa, so and then you're like, bam, this is my life.
Speaker 1: I want to do this. I mean I had already started my career prior to it. That's why I was sent out there. But it was very exciting, a great experience at the time, being in Spain that a lot of people knew who a Puerto Rican was, so that was kind of interesting. They kept confusing me to Cuban because the Cuban flag and the Puerto Rican flag the Ukubana. Cubana was like, no, I'm Puerto Rican.
Speaker 2: And then like something like sometime sometimes sometimes sameza, Well who's who came help with the flag? First Porto Cuba. Uh, you know what, I don't know because somebody copies somebody.
Speaker 1: She said, we could talk about go go dancing. I don't know about an expert and when that flag is founded. So you came back from a Za.
Speaker 3: I met you in Pasha, which was like a legendary sound.
Speaker 2: I feel like I feel like we're rushing past Eliza. I want to know more about a.
Speaker 1: Well, here's the flyer of Mike and Claire. This was another event that they did. So Clara got pregnant. Oh Claire was it? Michael was pregnant. No, and they created they created another event based on her pregnancy where she lays the egg once a week and the egg catches the event. Is Michael a midget.
Speaker 2: No, that is the creative director of the company, and that's Claria. This fire is sassy, that amazing with her legs up and then she and she puts it and there's a golden egg coming out.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Clara and she got on like some sexy slippers. I can't the furry slippers that Marie got but in white is he were in a Fela.
Speaker 1: Puma Listen, I feel like that's the case. Swiss. Here's a write up on us as the pink everybody. So, so you literally just part of the whole summer. Yeah, and then the bag will kind of show you a couple of Like.
Speaker 2: It sounds there were a bunch of drugs. I see a lot of there's a lot going.
Speaker 1: On, Anybiza, did you got there's a lot of nudist beach which I definitely took advantage of the body and very free spirited.
Speaker 2: So you come back to New York and you're like, I gotta live in a regular house and put my clothes back on? How like, how crazy is that?
Speaker 1: Well, coming back to New York, it was sort of a reality check because I'm like, am I going to be a dancer for the rest of my life? Like, you know, is there a plan? B you know what if I break a leg? You know you started thinking about because you ain't got no pink pussy in sure? Yeah, because you got sure that pussy and that ass exactly Okay. So I decided to go back to school and that's why I went into b MCC and I finished. I finished being BMCC is bored of Manhattan Community College.
Speaker 2: Oh I think BMCC was Brooklyn Manhattan Community COMMONEMI.
Speaker 1: So you went there and had I had already done two years, but I needed to continue my education. So I got Okay, you are smart dancer. Well what did you go to school for? I went to school for dance in theater, So.
Speaker 2: You went to school for what you were doing already?
Speaker 3: Look at you, listen.
Speaker 1: It's all the proof that you can go for school for the arts and they'll make a career and pay always way through college and they.
Speaker 3: Should put you on one of those Biqua College.
Speaker 1: The Hispanic scholarship. Fun, I got a scholarship? What Coca Cola gave me a scholarship? I didn't know that at all. Michelot gave me a scholarship. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Is there a Haitian American she got all her edges scholarship? Because I feel like I will apply tonight. Is there's just a scholarship where you could just be yourself and be the person that you are and like get something for that.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you're making a certain amount of money below a certain so wait, I gotta be broke and myself, you know, yourself is pretty rough and insane anyway.
Speaker 2: So Lee Marie, I met you and Pasha Yes, which used to be Sound Factory, which used to be Crowbar. So these are all different clubs that are different.
Speaker 1: I don't know what what Sound Factory was before Sound Factory became Sound Factory. I don't think it was a club before then. These were these were clubs.
Speaker 2: That's kind of like considered Studio fifty four ish ish ishka.
Speaker 1: Yes, I would have to say that Sound Factory was stemmed from Sound Factory Bar, which at the time it was located downtown. Don't quote me on the nobody know the location. That's it's okay, booth the street. But it was a really happening night and it was all like deep House.
Speaker 2: Okay, can you please explain deep house because deep house for me is baby powder.
Speaker 1: On the floor and me rolling on it. You're you're, you're along the ways. Yes, that's deep. That's not like a waste of baby powder.
Speaker 3: No, no, no.
Speaker 1: The Johnson and Johnson poppy. Yeah, it's Bobby, It's okay. It's very heavy and dancing. Girl. It's a shame for the bars because they don't really drink, no.
Speaker 2: Because they're on all that Miley well, that ecstasy they taken. They gotta keep their throats moisturize. Well, let me tell you I was drinking. I wasn't doing Molly when I was in on the deep housey. Well, actually I'm lying so anyway, Molly uh to cintegrate into the drink and then you would drink the mommy.
Speaker 1: So I'm lying anyway. By water, I met you and.
Speaker 3: Pasha and you were creative director there.
Speaker 1: I was creative director there. So before Pasha though, it was Sound Factory, and I had a very good run with Sound Factory.
Speaker 3: Did I saw all those videos?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Can you do? You have an old flyer to show I Sound Factory used to have shows, shows on shows they have like an Alison Wonderland theme. They had so many themes.
Speaker 2: And you guys have to make your own costumes for all of these themes.
Speaker 1: Well, Sound Factory had a creative director. His name was Raffi mcgada. He is the founder and creator of Hussein mcgado Entertainment, which is still a running, a running entertainment group. Is that you This is me for one of the events. Get out of this, little miss muffet. Look at the penis mushrooms.
Speaker 2: Stop, I'm sorry penis mushrooms.
Speaker 1: You better?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I want some o.
Speaker 1: Those are legit mushrooms. Oh. My factory uh was a very special place.
Speaker 2: It was six eighteen West forty sixth Street in case you guys were wondering where Sound Factory was, and the number at the time was two and two forty nine. If you want to call and see nobody picking sound Factory dot com, we'll be picking up South Factory.
Speaker 1: Sound Factory was founded by Richard Grant and he remember all these people's name, Yeah, well, because they're all legendary, you know, people that played a very important role in my life. You see that, Marie. I need to remember the.
Speaker 2: People who play an important role in my life. I don't remember them.
Speaker 1: And that's why you are who you are. Thank you, Thank you.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: You know, coming here and having to go through all my scrap books and all this memorabilia, and you know, it made me think about what what legacy means, and I'd come up with you know, your legacy is not only determined by how many people support you, but but how much of a difference you make those lives. Do you hear the bars that she's sitting here? Ym Wow? So everyone here, Richard Grant, Coffee, Megado, Mike and Claire Irene, Jennifer. These are all important figures in my life that we have shared. And you know, mind many gems and you know, made differences and I'll go through go go dancing, performing costume designers and also evolved. You guys have gone through a lot. You're taking a bunch of drugs together. They all seem.
Speaker 2: Pussy craziest, craziest night like the night that all you people can remember that are like, yo.
Speaker 1: I can't believe we didn't die.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what night is that?
Speaker 1: But there's so many of them. Well, I remember the story that you guys always would talk about how you would be at aceteria and this drag queen or transvestite or whatever came for you or oria. I don't know. There's a lot of stories like that at Esteria.
Speaker 3: Because you know we're are battling trans Yes.
Speaker 1: Those Chinese were always coming for us because they thought we were tranning.
Speaker 2: Okay, well tranny is not a PC word. Just putting that out there on the podcast, we don't. Yeah, I have to correct because there will be somebody who that will write, hey, hey, hey, so what is that what we used to call them?
Speaker 1: It was? But now you know, we have to be doing.
Speaker 3: We have to racket.
Speaker 2: And I feel like when people say it, it's not because like they're trying to be disrespectful, like you don't have any problem with people.
Speaker 1: Who are trans.
Speaker 2: You're just that that's what she like, that's what we used to. I'm sure there's somebody who's like, I didn't think nigga was a bad word. Well that person, that person.
Speaker 1: I don't want to be slept by a trans and I get out of here. You know the club. Yes, the un official expert Razor comes out. Huh, homegirl's eyes.
Speaker 3: I don't want I don't.
Speaker 1: Want you to get a buck fifty on that beautiful face.
Speaker 2: But no, there's just any story that you think that would be popping on the unofficial expert that we could all be, well.
Speaker 1: You would, you would appreciate this. So we Jennifer and I was working at this club called Systems and it was just kind of a you know, a regular freelance go go night. So freelance means, you know, you're on a box, the DJ just playing the music and you're just being creative and plan, you know, dancing towards whatever the music and doing whatever you want. Yeah, freestyle and you are a queen. Freestyle I am, I am. You know it takes practice, it's you know, you're gonna show us a little bit moves will so it doesn't happen overnight. No, it does not.
Speaker 2: I want to know some like signature moves that you just throw together that you're definitely most definitely.
Speaker 1: And so you're at this night with Jen Jesus night with Gen Systems, and we're walking through the crowd and at the time, you know, sometimes you'll have a security guard and sometimes you don't, so you kind of have to be your own security guard. So, long story short, a guy pinched my butt. Yeah, he pinched, slapped, he just pinched it. No, he full on pinched my butt with three fingers, the thumb and the index and middle finger to be exact, remember the fingers and everything. I just yeah, well he pinched my butt. So of course I was mad and I turned around and I was like, did you just pinch my butt? And then he was like yes, and then I was like boom, and I in the face. Did you give him the bus driver? You don't learn today? I gave him the only bus driver? But it gets better. He didn't like he just went like this, and then Jen was like what just happened? And then when he went like this, I went like this, Boom, boom. You hit him three more times?
Speaker 3: I hit him?
Speaker 1: Were you going through?
Speaker 3: I was mad?
Speaker 1: He pitched my button then and my face disrespected me and I wasn't having that. Nope. And you know, I was a fitness smile back then, so I was holding a lot of aggression.
Speaker 3: Were steroids, I was not stars, but I just got.
Speaker 1: Off my set. Blood was Russian. Somebody just disrespected me and I just had to let him have it. I'm glad. Then he fell on the floor and he's out of nowhere. His girlfriend was like, oh my god, what happened?
Speaker 2: His girlfriend was there all of a sudden his three fingers touched your butt?
Speaker 1: Okay? And then the security guard comes out. Jennifer's like, oh my god, what's going on. I can't believe you just hit this guy. And I was like, he disrespected me. That's not right, Like nobody's gonna touch my butt, no, man, no. And then then the security of guard picked him up from the floor and pink punked him out the door.
Speaker 3: Nice, And I was like, bye, Felicia, while go go dancing.
Speaker 2: Do you deal with that lot of disrespect because you guys are not wearing that much, and you know, some people don't take your profession serious seriously, and you guys are very serious about you When you get up there, you're dancing, you're doing You're doing.
Speaker 1: What you need to do. We are, we're doing what we need to do. And you know, depending on where you're working with or who you're working with in terms of the club or the venue and the manager, you know, you you really don't know what kind of environment you're you're going to be around until you're.
Speaker 3: Actually in it, unless you're a tunnel on a Friday.
Speaker 1: Were But for the most part that probably has to be No, there's there is another second story, but that one had nothing to do with me. But I will tell that story because it is pretty juicy. But there's only been two incidences where I felt like I was being disrespected. Other than that, for the most part, over time, we've build up our career, you know, so high that people know kind of we were getting our security guard, you know, and we would be escorted back and forth from the you know, from the green room to the stage. That's beautiful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you should be respected, even if you're wearing pasties or a throng whatever, Like nobody should touch you and you dance and your ass off up there.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 2: I put these I've created these custom made paisties as feathers dangling from a damn pussy, and I'm allowed to do.
Speaker 1: Whatever I want to do up here.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think that's the thing that men think and some women think because you're dressed a certain way, that you're allowed to be treated a certain way. I'm sure women were treating you were you. Did you ever get into it with any females? Like I.
Speaker 1: Had one one girl I was doing I was doing a move on the floor and she's trying to bite me.
Speaker 2: What yeah?
Speaker 1: What kind of unless being seen as a little crazy And I'm like, calm down, girls, your way.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: She was literally like like snapping on me, and I was like, I looked at the security gun and I was like, is she feel real? Those aren't redas hours may be having used chops chop style. Do you know Coco Coco Feliciano?
Speaker 3: No, but I like that name.
Speaker 1: She's she's she's my butch queen. So good old Cocoa came in for the rescue, honey, and she let her. What did she do? She was like, don't be touching my girl, Like that she you know, slapped her around and stuff and the people went away. I was like, why is she acting? Is trying to try to feel like a fighting trying to bite me once to remember that is whatever drug that is, and being like, oh, you want to bite somebody, don't ever do that again. That's not the drug for you. No, I don't want your teeth anywhere near me. Okay, But it's true. You know, we we we've had had some situations where, you know, they were kind of unsafe, but for the most part our career, you know, we had our security guards, we had our flights pay, we had room and board.
Speaker 2: That sounds like the dream, like rock.
Speaker 1: Fernandez always took care of us.
Speaker 2: I went to Miami with well, I didn't go to Miami with you guys, but I was there them for Winter Music Conference, which is like a big festival where all the DJs are there. They have like NonStop house music for days on end, drugs on in it's messy boots.
Speaker 1: I was there.
Speaker 2: Lie Marie was taking care of all the go go dancers and I wasn't friends with her like that yet. So we all get in the van because I literally didn't have to pay for anything when I was with them, even though you know, I pulled out my money all the time.
Speaker 1: Because I'm foolish.
Speaker 2: But I was in the van with them and they were going to the club and I didn't even know you and didn't know me, and she put and she was not having it. She had that face on like, first of all, why you in the van? If you in the van, can you tell us the directions to get to the club. And I was like, oh, I had that like stupid Metro PCs, no Kia phone green screen that had like no uh a Wi Fi know nothing. I couldn't pull up. And she's like, girl, what's going on back there?
Speaker 1: You can't get it for me? And I was like, I'll just get out here. Did you get out? And then we got to the club and she was so nice to be. She was like, it's like if I don't know you, and I'm like in my work mode and I have to manage all manage all these knuckleheads and their nonsense. I'm like, I don't have no time for jokes. She was very serious, and I was like, I like her. I like her. She give me more time, but I like her. Her pony tail was snatched. I love it. So I am, I am I had with Marie. She's so much fun.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's so funny. So what's next? Then, like you were managing them down there, they're like putting like tours and shows together.
Speaker 1: I know it seems like all over the place with with my career, but I went from let's just say I went from being a dancer, then to running the dancers, then to making the costumes, building costumes, and then also collaborating with putting together the shows. You've done big things. I worked with Silet. I was the assistant to the creative director for their special events. We did three shows. Yeah, well you tickets, she did?
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 1: I don't have any more. I wanted my mom. She did know she was you. I could have got the hook up, but I didn't go. But yes, since you are so sucky with these hookups. Man, what are you talking about? What do you mean? Anyway? So you work? I also worked with working with Mafi Mencado. You know, not only I was a performer, but I was really involved in instrumental and helping him and collaborating with a lot of the show choreography, creative direction, assisting him One of our biggest shows was in Vegas. We did Wicked. Oh yeah, wait was that with what DJ? That was with Jonathan Peters, another big another big DJ at the time, our listener.
Speaker 2: Our listeners might not know who Jonathan Peters. He's like, I don't know the a Vichy of your your time.
Speaker 1: Maybe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can see that Peters doesn't sound like a very good DJ name.
Speaker 1: It is at the time, he was though he was he was John for himself, he said, made a name.
Speaker 2: He's still like a dude who like will like low on his taxes and then you gotta pay.
Speaker 1: What His biggest his biggest parties were sn M and Underwear the Underwear Party, which you have a flyer. I want to go to. Peter still around No, I mean, you know he is, but I'm not sure where he's spending anymore. This is a picture and her boots looking cute. It was really good, really hot on it.
Speaker 3: And that's Tiffany.
Speaker 2: Tiffany looks like Katy Perry, but she's she doesn't look like Katy Perry, but in this photo, in the photo she does.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is great. Yeah, that's a good And we have another flyer. You have another flyer. This was an event that I created with Chris Vargas.
Speaker 2: Let me let me tell you guys what the post it look like. Okay, I feel like there are like balloon penises all over the place. And what's that blue thing? That's a blue thing doll. You guys are crazy, So it's voodoo. Their skulls. Yeah, Sydney is butt naked with feathers and butt naked were jail. I'm legit, butt naked.
Speaker 1: The face you're the only one that's naked in this ridiculous They got the black The black girl looks like you sat last, so you saw that they had closed one and you except your naked black ass down, but feathers are covering her.
Speaker 3: That's when I had no titties.
Speaker 1: She was the little Okay, Sidney, I'm still part of the little City Committee.
Speaker 2: No, but you had clothes on and I'm up there, barleg you sat down last naked.
Speaker 1: How many drinks did I have before we did that photo shoot? Wait, because I'm trying to figure out how I have any drinks? Is long? Who did the face paint? We all kind of did our own face makeup, although I helped Sitnel with her face.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, Sidney did not do that. I don't believe Excuse me, Sidney, you did the little dots on your eyebrow like that. No, No, exactly, That's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: So this event was created with Chris Vargas, who at the time was in an up and coming DJ, big Colombian market, and he was very into, you know, tribal music. The house just kind of that kind of genre. And okay, you really wanted a cup both he really wanted to work with me, and him and I and his manager at the time, we came up with this party called Voodoo. Why Voodoo, Well because it was, you know, the way he saw Voodoo's dark, mysterious, and you know, it really kind of accented the type of music that he plays. So Voodoo ended up being a really big hit. I designed the flyer. You know, we came up with this concept.
Speaker 3: There was a sacrifice.
Speaker 1: There was a sacrifice.
Speaker 3: Was a part of the sacrifice?
Speaker 1: Unbelievable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, as a Haitian, I am not comfortable with this conversation about food sacrifices.
Speaker 1: What did y'all sacrifice the sheep? No, we sacrificed. I was on a cross she was on a crumb and it was it was like fire show. It was a different time in my life. Simmy did some big some big numbers. Then I was out there, got some notches on how performance.
Speaker 2: Belt out there winning and losing at the same time. Oh my god, wait, so we're running out of time.
Speaker 1: We have to give you a quiz.
Speaker 2: Lead.
Speaker 1: Yes, you want to test.
Speaker 2: Your ex Okay, so levery, We're going to give you a quiz. Super excited. We just want to reshow this flyer because this is me but ass naked. That is an exhibit A which is a cup which was no cup. And they had me but ass naked with feathers and oil and everything.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: You know what, Sidney, you were the Naomi Campbell of our group, I have to say, meaning she was the only black one.
Speaker 2: Campbell is always the Navy camb of her group.
Speaker 1: No, we have black friends, but Sydney, I have to say, it was our little Naomi Campbell of the group. She always looked fears, was always always great.
Speaker 2: I looked at some of those photos and I was like girl one or two times it was like I didn't blend that concealer at all, and that wig is shifted. So I mean, everybody has pictures in the TBT that has a crooked wig at least once.
Speaker 1: Yes'm we've crooked once and that was the Memorial Week and that one's you did and you let me know right away, and you're like Sidney. She's like, Sydney, I don't know what's happening with your edges, but you have got to do that. Well. I didn't even know what edges were, but you were You're like, okay, back to this test.
Speaker 2: Okay, So first question marine, Yes, what legendary DJ said, if you got one hundred dollars put your hands up.
Speaker 1: That sounds like a hip hop DJ. Yes, uh, And I want to say, oh, I could hear his voice in his first head It starts with an F I just want funk masterflex boom.
Speaker 3: Yes it is.
Speaker 1: It wasn't fat Man scoop. I feel like it was. You guys aren't even expecting Sidney wrote that question, but I thought it was fat school. I think, yeah, we don't give you you know what, maybe found bax to the flax. Was that a night where he just said the same he said the same thing, may have said some time I was dancing that meant and he was DJ and I know I heard him say that flex it was school and I didn't even come up with the question. That's why I don't show up for a hood night.
Speaker 2: Well, that's why she didn't know.
Speaker 1: How you give me a hood question? I know, me, give me this phone she you know he's as messy, I'm terrible. Is definitely not hood whatever.
Speaker 2: Okay, you kind of touched up on this, But here's a question for you. If a guy grabs your butt while you're dancing, what to you too? I would go down?
Speaker 1: Know what is the protocol? Though? What is the protocol? Well, I mean you don't have time, girls, there is no protocols you and him, because by the time you get a security guard.
Speaker 2: Already touched, he's already touched. But he's telling his friends the story about how he touched.
Speaker 1: And then he took it on put it on his iPhone and Instagram's about it exactly.
Speaker 2: He tweeted, I touched the ass and she can't do nothing about it. So now he'd be on the floor like the last wid.
Speaker 3: Knock him out.
Speaker 1: We're gonna give you twelve points for that because you definitely knock him out.
Speaker 2: Yes, you do knock him out, knock him down.
Speaker 1: They don't deserve it.
Speaker 2: Okay, since your go go dancer, and you know about the costumes of what, yes, what is the best underware that accentuates the booty?
Speaker 1: I would have to say a new G string? A new G string?
Speaker 2: Now where, well, where does a black woman pick up a new dude? Did they have him on your color?
Speaker 1: Do that? Yeah? Send you know Sidney used to come out with those little chocolate brown Yes. Well, I mean when you say it situate your booty because when I think of the new string, because those are the ones that we were underneath our costumes so that we don't get a panty line, right, is that what you're talking about? Like if you were in like Gane, I'm going to make but oh no, you either have a good butt or you don't. Oh my god, Sidney, she's talking right at you. Ain't no underwear? Okay, you didn't failed the quiz.
Speaker 2: The thing that the guys wear, what's no, no, no, what's the thing that the gay guys wear that like lifts?
Speaker 1: Oh the booty pads? No no, no, no, no, it's not a pad. It's like they wear it. There's like a che and then they like elastic underneath. Yeah, what's that extra material? I don't know the name of that, but it's someone borderline spank and a butt harness. Yeah, it's a butt hardess.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, well we're gonna google butt harness. Okay, so you yeah, you got that. Okay, you got that. So that's all our questions for you. You pass.
Speaker 3: You gave us so much. You have so much stuff with you. You have like old flyers of yourself.
Speaker 1: This is for you, Sydney. I'm gonna autograph it. O my god, this is nineteen ninety nine and Webster Hall. By the way, Webster Hall was the first club that I ever danced that.
Speaker 3: So wait, let's clap for you because you are the unofficial expert.
Speaker 1: Oh wait wait I had I have one more question before we collapse.
Speaker 2: Okay, fine, Now, as a go go dancer, what would you say is the best song to start the night with to get the party started?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that is a good I know, I just expert. Hmmm, go to like like you hear it? You're like this gonna be good night. It's going The DJ knows what he's doing.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, Oh you don't like hip hop. So it ain't gonna be There's not gonna be anything. Sadman scoop.
Speaker 1: Did I know? Well, what year are we talking about? I feel like we're talking about now. You can just now because I have the song on my phone that I live for. I just wrote my bike to it.
Speaker 3: Okay, Oh yeah, we want to hear it. Cut it up?
Speaker 1: Okay. So this song is called just by Bicap. I'm here for this. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I like it's kill It's cool.
Speaker 1: It's called Delicia's husband. Dluisa's husband did that he could eat that. Delicia Glam's husband played it?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: In Burning Man?
Speaker 3: You went to Burning Man?
Speaker 2: Literally?
Speaker 1: How much money do you have?
Speaker 3: Because Burning Man is sick?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Just you don't go there on a budget.
Speaker 1: You have to you have to. I budget did you spend? I spent about three thousand for the entire three that does that include a flight? That includes the flight? I feel I feel like that's low from what I've heard of. I got a really good deal. Yes you did, because you did, because I took care of me and she she found me a really good ticket. The ticket alone was nine hundred.
Speaker 3: Because we heard we were overhearing some of my friends say that it was like it was.
Speaker 1: Like ten twelve thousand dollars. Yes, right, because it depends on the camp that you are camping with, and some of these camps charge you astronomical fees. It's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Well, also like they were they were spending like one hundreds of dollars on like outfits that they were fun and all.
Speaker 1: Yes, right, well you know I don't have that problem. But she's making steah because I bring my own stuff okay, okay, and I.
Speaker 2: Know how to make my own stop.
Speaker 1: I don't make nobody.
Speaker 3: Well, Marie, you have been outstanding. We had so much fun with you.
Speaker 2: We've learned a lot about Gardance, so much about city's history before uppercut.
Speaker 1: What's next for you?
Speaker 2: Where can people listening find you? If they're like, like, where can they come see you? Or something you're working on?
Speaker 1: Okay? So right now I am working on a project for Bernie Man. Oh wait wait wait wait wait wait wait, we gotta go now. So yeah, we're gonna go next year. You have you have to gore. We're gonna go. We gotta go, we gotta go. Yeah, we go, we go. Oh my god, you have to go. You're working. So I'm working on the project with burning Man. First I have to start with an art installation, and once the art installation sets off, then you could apply to proceed in starting your own camp. Which is are you starting your own camp? I would like to.
Speaker 2: I do have a lot of supporters, and Mike and Claire supporting you because they got is not supporting me though.
Speaker 1: I will reach out to them however and figure it out. I am pulling out the rolodecks. I have like about six supporters that I believe in my idea and I'm very inspired every day I work on it. You'll see it on my Instagram and my little doodles and stuff on my scrap book towards working towards what. I can't wait for it.
Speaker 3: What is your Instagram?
Speaker 1: My instagram is people in Gear People in Gear, which used to be the name of the company and I used to oh, that's right, I remember that. Yes, business woman, you better do or you have Twitter. I do not have a Twitter. But your name is Lee Marie Perez if they want to find you on Facebook. And Lee Marie spelled l y and as in mary A R. I E got it. It's Lee Marie with Marie le.
Speaker 2: Mary right here this Shi and as always, you can catch Sydney and I on the second Saturday of every month at carmelone for our show that we host, Dope Show, seven thirty East Village.
Speaker 1: Amazing, amazing R.
Speaker 2: My Instagram is just said j U S T S Y D b W and what's yours. I'm all over cities Instagram, So yeah, you can find me. If you find Sydney, you're gonna see me and my hams. Yes, and please subscribe, Please subscribe, follow us, listen to us every week.
Speaker 3: It's poppin' li Mari. You've been amazing. Thank you so much, Thank you.
Speaker 2: Thank you for having much for listening.
Speaker 1: Hey, thank you bye guy.
Speaker 2: For you the listeners of Unofficial expert podcast. Zipcar is offering twenty five dollars or free driving credit at zipcar dot com. To earn twenty five dollars or free driving credit, go to join zipcar dot com slash Unofficial Experts again. That's join zipcar dot com slash Unofficial Experts to earn free driving credit.