Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty arm Strong and Jetty and he Armstrong and Yetty.
Speaker 2: This year, Trump's been to the Super Bowl, the Daytona five hundred, the World Cup, two UFC fights, in a wrestling championship.
Speaker 1: Eric and Don Junior were like, still couldn't come to one of our little league games.
Speaker 3: I don't think that. Well, I don't know if that's true or not, but I don't think that's true. I just wanted to mention this because I've heard it several times. In fact, Jimmy Fallon makes.
Speaker 1: A joke about it. We have a joke. I don't know if we do or not.
Speaker 3: So the US Open Tennis Championship, Trump went to that there a day on Sunday, I guess it was, and he attended, and the US Open made an announcement to the media outlets to not air any cheering or booing. But all of the mainstream media outlets, including Jimmy Fallon's joke last night, have said and they said, you weren't allowed to air any booing of President Trump. No, they said cheering or booing but they all make it booing to make it sound like there's some sort of Obviously Trump gets booed everywhere he goes, and there's a cover up to question.
Speaker 1: That sort of thing makes me angry. It just makes me nut.
Speaker 3: It also is why you keep losing, by the way, because we all see it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess I'm just so used to it. I don't even it doesn't upset me anymore. Israel has just.
Speaker 3: Hit dohak Tar with a couple of rockets in an attempt to wipe out a couple of senior Hamas officials, and my guests would be they were probably pretty successful. It just happens, So I don't know the details, but they've been pretty good at this in the last couple of years of knowing where somebody is and getting like that floor of that building and making sure they're dead right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, their intelligence is spectacular. Yeah. I think the Abraham McCords are going on the top shelf in your pantry where you put the serving dishes you only use on Thanksgiving. Yeah, it's going way back.
Speaker 3: As details come in on that, that's a big story, we will get them to you. The National report Card came out today that officially the National Assessment of Education Progress the NAEP, but they call it the National Report GUARD where they look at eighth grade science scores and seniors math and reading scores.
Speaker 1: It's all down. It's all down out there. Everything's down.
Speaker 3: Eighth grader science scores have fall in four points, and it's among high achievers or low achievers. For twelfth graders math and reading scores of fall in three. The low achievers are the lowest they've ever been. And the most important piece of news out of this whole thing, as far as I was concerned, was that if you go way, way, way back, we are now down ten points for twelfth grade readings since nineteen ninety two when they first started doing this. So in the last thirty three years we've dropped ten full points. As people scream and yell about throwing more money at schools, and we have thrown more and more money at schools, and what we've got as a result is we've gone down ten points for reading. Moving there, it seems to me that you have two different crowds on this. Whenever you hear about it, you got our crowd, which is the correct crowd, which says our schools are diseased. Correct, Not you individual teachers, who many of whom are like the greatest people I've ever met in my life, but the whole structure of having layers and layers of administrators that who do who knows what the hell they do. They didn't used to exist when our scores were higher. That all the different wokeness that you jam into, all the classes and yeah, no more on that to come, all the different things you do that aren't science and reading, and our scores go down. You got our crowd who say that that's the problem, and then you got the other half of America who thinks it's all about you just need to throw more money at it. More money, we'd get better results. Why are you cutting funding? We need more money, right exactly.
Speaker 1: Don't do any reforms, don't do any charter schools, don't do any education vouchers, no school choice, don't anything right right track, We just need more more money, right yeah, So just a bottom line it for you. The twelfth graders, these are the kids heading either to college where they don't teach anymore either or out in the workforce. The percentage that are proficient in reading thirty five percent, just over a third And that's the good news, folks. Math is less than a quarter twenty two percent.
Speaker 3: How could we you graduate? How could you have a high school graduating class where only a third can read it proficiency?
Speaker 1: And they're not.
Speaker 3: Uh setting the bar very high for proficiency, by the way, we keep lowering it over the years. That's left out of the story, and lots of places across the country we keep lowering the bar for what's proficiency.
Speaker 1: Well, they do have a measure of just basic skills. Do you at least have basic skills? And it's under seventy percent for reading and about fifty five percent for math.
Speaker 3: There are myriad reasons that we got problems in our public schools. One of them is they pass everybody along. You can't do math and read as a first grader, and they move you on to second grade.
Speaker 1: You're doomed.
Speaker 3: And that teacher is doomed because they just inherited a kid into their second grade classroom. They can't read or do math at a first grade level, so they can't catch them up.
Speaker 1: I mean, what are they supposed to do? And it just keeps continuing.
Speaker 3: Who thought this was a good idea to keep passing kids along? From grade to grade. You're doing such a disservice to these children. I hate it so much. I dealt with it with my own kid. I won't get into the detail because it wouldn't be fair to him. He's especially needs to get blah blah blah. But I caught them numerous times claiming that he could do things that he couldn't.
Speaker 1: How do you think you're doing him a favor?
Speaker 3: Oh that makes me so angry. Yeah, yeah, so Reggie a piece a part of it.
Speaker 1: That's a nice thing to do.
Speaker 3: What is nice about telling a kid you got nice for them, you got an a on that, when they can't actually do it.
Speaker 1: How is that nice? I don't get it. It's sick. It's sick and self serving. Reggie part of a piece the other day from Dan Lherman. I think his name is about the stone sounding high school teacher who didn't teach math. He just prattled on about woke crap. And he goes through a bunch of examples like In twenty twenty one, State of California unveiled a draft of its new mathematics framework, calling for districts to abandon tracking practices and delaying algebra one until ninth grade in the name of equity. In doing so, they stunted the students who may well have soared all while affluent families bypassed the system through private options, led to the recall elections removal of three Board of Education people. But you've got students in blue cities doubling down on that stuff. Portland public schools portions of Valet, San Francisco, United have explored or piloted these grading for equity reforms where they eliminate penalties for missing work or cheating. They exclude homework, attendance, behavior and participation from academic grades, permit unlimited retakes of tests and essays, and the results are just absolutely clear. This is you don't need Sherlock Holmes. When a guy is standing over the victim with a smoking gun, it's just unbelievable, and he goes into scientists talking about how it's just absolutely clear what's going on. The National Review had a great piece recently about textbook bias. The textbooks these kids are reading from are left wing indoctrination.
Speaker 3: And in my son's class, the teacher held up that left wing book and said, this book is full of lies.
Speaker 1: Meaning it wasn't woke enough, right.
Speaker 3: But another one of the numbers that is out the percentage of kids that missed three or more days of school. The absenteeism is through the roof, since COVID kids just got used to not going to school, or parents realized you could get away with your kid not going to school, or whatever is causing it. So that obviously doesn't help the scores because it's pretty hard to learn when you're not there. For all the obvious reasons, the guy who runs this whole organization that does the national report card said that this has been a trend for many years. My predecessor's predecessor said, we need to keep our eye on this trend. It's going the wrong way. Then my predecessor said it. Now I'm saying it. We're all saying the same thing. It keeps going down, down, down again. There's a ten point drop in reading since ninety two.
Speaker 1: Ten points is a lot. Yeah, yeah, it's shocking, and hey, rampant illegal immigration plays a role in this, It absolutely does. But that's another progressive Well, it's a little more complicated than that. It is a progressive policy. But there are plenty of people on Wall Street I love it too. Europe will tell you the same thing. No, I've had the experience.
Speaker 3: I've talked about this with teachers who have had to use the Google Translate on their phone and they do something in English and then they do the Google Translate thing for the kid who speaks whatever language happens to be in the class.
Speaker 1: And you have to do that for a couple of different kids. Obviously, that's going to drag down the whole class. Yeah, so your summary, sament, I think is that we've been we Americans, kids, parents, all the society suffers. Everybody has been betrayed by the government, class and the government unions which include teachers unions multiple times in multiple ways, including the illegal immigration thing. And there's just it can't be allowed to continue to handle that part of our lives. In my opinion. The brilliant Roland Frar do you know Roland Friar. He's an economist, teaches and works and researches and rights out of Harvard. He happens to be a black man. He has solved these problems actually in real life, in real schools, solve these problems, and the educational establishment has no interest in it. More on that, next segment, A quick word from our friends that Prize Picks. I was just looking. They have this thing they call their clicking on again in front of me. They have this thing they call their max discount squares. Because the idea of price picks super easy. You just picked two or more players and say more or less on their stat projection, but they give you a couple of max discount like no brainer squares like this week's Travis Kelcey of the Chiefs. If he gains one receiving yard and you said over the point five receiving receiving yards, you win.
Speaker 3: What did you have for JJ McCarthy at the Vikings last night, man, keep an eye on him this whole season. Wow, that was quite the display. Anyway, it's a fun way to take your opinions and turn them into money with Prize Picks. You want to download the app today and use the code armstrong to get fifty dollars in lineups after you play your first five dollars lineup. That's the code armstrong. Get fifty dollars in lineups after you play your first five dollars lineup Price Picks.
Speaker 1: It's good to be right, it's fun. It's easy. You don't have to run a team all year, love it, price picks. So the rolling friar stuff coming up in a moment or two. I am a conservative, proudly. I don't believe in wild radical change suddenly because is is where it is, because it's worked and been time tested. And government schools had a period where they're pretty damn solid, depending where you were, but overall pretty damn solid. A lot of dedicated people who are there teach children. It is now a government jobs program, our government school.
Speaker 3: System layers and layers and layers of administrators that didn't used to exist, and we're getting a worse result. I mean the math. Speaking of math, the math seems pretty easy on me on this.
Speaker 1: For men, yeah, it's it's more like patronage jobs, like Pete Hexith and Trump have said the Pentagon became it's it's just a jobs program as opposed to a war fighting force, and it's got to be cleaned up.
Speaker 3: Any thoughts on this text line four one five two nine five KFTC. So the nation's school report car is out, no surprise, down again, keeps going down, be and going down for decades. We keep throwing more money at it. And adding more layers of administration to all our schools getting worse results. But I don't think they actually care because, as Joe said, it's more of a jobs program than about educating kids at this point anyway.
Speaker 1: And an indoctrination camp into leftist ideology. So Roland Fryar, who is a brilliant economist, researcher, writer, he happens to work at Harvard, and he happens to be a black guy. He wrote a piece I'm just going to read you a chunk of it. He said, this is personal to me and Houston. I a research project I led called Apollo twenty showed it was possible to erase the racial achievement gap in less than two years by applying simple reform principles to the worst performing schools. Today, the tools we used sit on the shelf, not because they failed, but because leaders failed to act. We are watching temporary setbacks calcify into permanent inequality, even though we know how to reverse them. I've been obsessed with fixing American schools from most of my career. In twenty oh nine, sold my team of research assistants and project managers that we could do it by twenty twenty five. It was part optimism, part arrogance, part youthful naivete but he mentioned a number of city leaders who believed that nothing was impossible and fueled my optimism. Fifteen years later, many of the ideas that once filled our conversations are gone, not because they failed, but because the system walked away from them, and he I'll just read it day. In twenty twelve, my graduate student I collected unprecedented data from nearly fifty New York City charter schools to see which practice is truly boosted student learning, class size, and teacher credentials. Political obsessions for decades mattered little. What mattered most for five concrete, replicable practices more instruction time, high expectations, frequent teacher feedback, data driven instruction, and high dosage tutoring. Together, these five tenants explained roughly half the difference between effective and ineffective schools. And then they found a superintendent in Houston who was like the only one who was interested in putting what they learned to work. And so together we applied the five tenants in twenty struggling public schools serving nearly twenty thousand students. We lengthened the school year by twenty percent, brought in hundreds of tudors, replaced ninety five percent of the principles and half the teachers, while retaining the rest embedded and retraining the rest, I should say, embedded data in instruction, and built a culture of high expectations. It was one of the most ambitious social experiments in American public education, and the results were astonishing. It was an enormous, complete success. He mentions that reading was a little tougher to turn around, and they didn't do as well because of the unique state of kids' brains when they're very young.
Speaker 3: Yeah, up until like age eight, your brain is just unbelievable, and then it changes after that. Your ability to learn prior to that age is incredible, So it's truly hard. That's why it's so hard to pick up foreign languages an adults or whatever, right unless you have that special talent. Anyway, he says, in elementary school math students gained the equivalent of four extra months of learning each year, enough to erase the racial achievement gap in less than two years. And he's looking at it through the lenders of race obviously, but any kid who's not achieving because their schools are crappy would benefit from this. In secondary schools where skeptics said reform was impossible, students gained nearly eight additional months of learning in a nine month school year. Wows were bigger effects than those produced by some of the other great success stories in education.
Speaker 1: So the Houston schools double these games year after year. By the third year, elementary students that accumulated the equivalent of an extra academic year. That's incredible. Blah blah blah. Results were jaw dropping. Then he talks about reading, and then he says by twenty thirteen the project was finished, not despite its success but because of it. But even so, the funding was pulled from the schools because they were no longer the worst in the district than they probably been. They predictably backslid, and the education industrial complex has no interest in these programs none. They don't profit the teachers' union, they don't reward the administrators. They have been rejected, even though they worked, like penicillin on an infection, an amazing success story, rejected by the educational establishment. Which is why I say I don't think there's any fixing it.
Speaker 3: No I don't think there is either, and I don't understand why it's not more of a conversation. I don't have the numbers in front of me, but whenever we've talked about them, it's amazing the number of administrators to teacher that went from like one to one.
Speaker 1: To like one hundred to one in the last several decades, all at every level of education.
Speaker 3: All of those people, yeah k through getting a PhD, every level of education.
Speaker 1: All those people didn't used to exist, and now they do. They don't need to right, and the equity based teaching of every topic. It's not about your kids learning, it's about indoctrinating them into far leftist politics, neo Marxism. It is a huge crisis, i'd.
Speaker 3: Say, But like I said, half the country is going to demand more money. It's just going to say the problem is we don't have enough money. If you gave us more money, you would get a better result.
Speaker 4: Armstrong and Getty, I do want to give you the Katari reaction. I reached out to a Katari official in Doha, who responded with a statement from the spokesman for Qatar's foreign minister saying, in part quote, the state of Qatar condemns in the strongest terms the cowardly Israeli attack targeting the residential headquarters of several members of the Hamas political bureau in the Katari capital Doha. It's quite a lengthy statement, but it goes on to talk about the state of Qatar and their condemnation of these strikes earlier today.
Speaker 3: So Israeli officials now for almost two years, we're coming up on the two year anniversary, have been vowing to kill any leaders who are involved in the planning of the October seventh attacks. They may have taken out a few more of the planners in Doha in their residential.
Speaker 1: Dwelling.
Speaker 3: They're in Qatar with a couple of rocket strikes. Now, Doha and Qatar are a couple of those areas you know that they exist in the Middle East where it's just super fancy high rises and everything like that, and it's supposed to be a you know, a safe haven for business and tourists and whatever, away from the other craziness of the Middle East. We don't have that sort of craziness here. You can come here and just do business and be safe. And then our rocket attack on the residential headquarters of Hamas today, and the Kataris are saying it violates all international law and blah blah blah, blah blah. And as often as the case with these stories, it's quite possible that the Katari leaders are happy as hell that Israeli Israel has taken out these as.
Speaker 1: Leaders from their midst Yeah. I don't know, Carr, if you want to pronounce it to however you want, I don't care. They really like being the middle man. They like being the a We're calm, we're the brokers. We listen to everybody, all sides. We profit from everybody. We donate generously to your lobbyists and colleges to curry favor, and we like being the middle man. So on the other hand, they really don't have a military presence worth speaking of. So that's that's bold though. Man, Israel is not kidding around. This is not We're going to knock him back and then negotiate. No, this is our new plan. Our new defense plan is to defeat our enemy.
Speaker 3: Well one, somebody made this point the other day at a smart person, and I thought it was wise. One of the downsides of the whole world, except for the United States being against Israel and decrying every single thing they do. Is they have an attitude of, well, everybody already hates us, what difference does it make.
Speaker 1: We'll do whatever we gotta do.
Speaker 3: It's kind of like when I heard this, I thought of it as a parenting which I think about a lot the teenage or whatever. You know, if you go too hard on your kids for too much stuff, they can get an attitude of I get in trouble for everything, So I don't even care anymore.
Speaker 1: I'll just do it if I want.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And and that's kind of where Israel is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's an interesting take. I think you're probably right.
Speaker 3: Plus, what are you going to vote against us in the UN or something because we struct all the buildings?
Speaker 1: Yeah exactly. Some phony international court that nobody recognizes is going to call somebody a war criminal? Oh no, uh yeah, yeah. Well, and so much of the criticism is posturing. It's either you know, leftists who believe the whole you know, colonial whatever, the crap, postmodern Marxist stuff, or it's governments who think, all right, I gotta be seen condemning this, so I condemn it. All right, whatever, do what you're doing anyway, speaking of politics, I found this very interesting. I have a prune update on the way. Oh no, oh good, oh Christmas.
Speaker 3: Well, I could get it, throw it quickly. I was supposed to add in one per day, according to the doctor. I started at one, then I went to two. I'm now three. Still no results, so we'll go with four today. We'll try four prunes today.
Speaker 1: Wow wow, wow, Okay, So I wish you well in your end of her I can't believe you know what. I'm sorry, You've sucked me in and I resent it.
Speaker 3: Uh. I can't believe your doctor started you on one prune. Well it's like nothing. Well it is, I say, I don't know, is it? Well?
Speaker 1: How many would you meet? Well?
Speaker 3: They help with regularity. Certainly I was going to leave it unset. Why I'm taking the prunes.
Speaker 1: Please, now you're mister decorum. That's hilarious. Yeah, just but one was where would you start? Would you have started with three? Three? Four? Really? Okay?
Speaker 3: I thought I was really getting out there by going to four. To baby, you'd say you would have started with four.
Speaker 1: That's a little three. It's like eating an apple.
Speaker 3: I undershot on my prunes. I do not like the consistency. I have a hard time getting them down. Are they fresher? They like dried? These are gooey, Yeah they are. They are funky. Yeah, it's like I'm eating a bug or something. I don't like it, a gooey bug. I got the organic kind.
Speaker 1: So oh that's nice. Super I thought this was so interesting and it's funny. Just as an aside to both Jack and the good folks. Yeah, you good folks. I'm looking at all of the stuff I have ready to talk about, and a lot of it is super important and significant and in many cases will well it's it's significant. It's not like day to day gossipy stuff. But it's all so damn serious and like impactful and everything. I don't know, the weight of the world is some days it's too much, you know.
Speaker 3: As impactful as Trump's drawing to Epstein on his birthday.
Speaker 1: And his signature that seemed to mimic public hair. Ah right, stop it with that. Nobody cares. Evidently people do care because it's the lead story, like in all the mainstream media. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was just looking at the New York Times coverage on that. Man, There is no there there.
Speaker 1: I know, So what I keep saying, so, I don't know, so what might be.
Speaker 3: Though, So my whole life, people have been saying this, if you get one of these things happening, one of these things, I don't even know what you call this, but when something like this is occurring, get everything out immediately because it's gonna happen eventually, and it only makes it worse.
Speaker 1: To fight it.
Speaker 3: And I think that's all they can do. I think that's the only way to end this thing. It's inevitable that every bit of government information is going to be released, So just do it six months ago and put an end to this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think they probably have to the extent that they can. But I don't know. I don't know. I won't I won't talk about it. The only thing I'll talk about is the media's interest in this birthday letter. Well, why isoud Trump saying? Trump is denying it exactly, He's making it worse. Don't stop denying it. Stop saying, that's not your signature.
Speaker 3: I had to actually have a letter to my son when he was sick from Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: That is his signature.
Speaker 3: It looks just like that, yes, Yeah, And he was known to hang out with Epstein and they asked him, hey, send him a little note for his birthday, and he did it. If you were if it's one hundred percent true, every word of it, so what nobody cares.
Speaker 1: It's not important in any way, but he'll deny it obviously gives the story more legs. Oh yeah, yeah, obviously yeah, and breasts as turns out anyway, you've seen the picture, you know what I mean? So this is not okay. I can't. I don't understand her. You're prunes now, it's Epstein. You're a monster. What have you become? I don't understand what we're doing?
Speaker 3: So is is is the media suggesting?
Speaker 1: Are they are?
Speaker 3: Do they believe that Donald Trump was having sex with underage girls with Ebstein? And it's just a matter of time before we find out.
Speaker 1: Do they think that?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: But I think they enjoy hinting at it, okay, because if they even went beyond the hinting at all, and like when a third of the way down the road you just went down, they know it's it's unprovable and it's been denied by everybody, but they enjoy the tying Trump to Epstein.
Speaker 3: And then, as you always said, which Ebstein story? Are we talking about. Then there's the chunk of the base that they don't think Trump was having sex with underage girls, but they think Trump is now part of the cover up of the child trafficking ring that Hillary Clinton and Michelle Obama whose dude has been running from.
Speaker 1: The pie and the rest of it. Yeah, yeah, I know, I know. It's just exhausting, Okay. And you know, if somebody came to me and said, hey, this is all just meant to distract you from X, Y or Z, I mean I would have to at least consider it, because there's so many things that are important going on right now. And who wrote that freaking letter to Epstein on his birthday? It's not one of them, not even.
Speaker 3: I wish Trump would have just said, though, yeah I did. I mean, he was a friend of mine and we partied together and it was his birthday, and I jotted something to him at the end.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it took me about three minutes or or he could quite although reasonably say, like several people have, I don't remember, sounds like I might have.
Speaker 3: I don't know, although I should have dug it up. The exact quote there at the end though, where he says may.
Speaker 1: Every day be another beautiful secret or something like.
Speaker 3: Something about enigmas always grow with time or something.
Speaker 1: I mean, what what the hell was that? Yeah, I don't know. Mumbo jumbo. So really interesting poll recently by the NBC Polling Organization asking h I saw under thirties what they consider important to a successful life and the gulf between young men and young women is now crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you want to get into that deep next because that's a good one. It's a better topic than my prunes.
Speaker 1: So that's on the way.
Speaker 3: We also are going to talk about why the French government fell yesterday. It might be a warning for the United States. Probably get to that now. Ur three stick around.
Speaker 2: An MSNBC pundit trash Trump's DC crime crackdown until old social media posts revealed.
Speaker 1: That she was lamenting having one.
Speaker 2: Car, two scooters, and three bikes stolen. Yeah, she tried to walk back her comments.
Speaker 1: But someone stole his shoes. Boy, that is something.
Speaker 3: Though you've had that level of crime touch you and you still go with the boost your team.
Speaker 1: I'm against the crackdown, the guard troops. Whatever I'm telling you. Ideology is like it's like heaven half a dozen drinks or something. It just turns you into a babylin fool.
Speaker 3: Breaking news atop un official condemns Israeli strike on katar.
Speaker 1: Eh shit Aeta. So this is so interesting and crazy. Uh. Steve Karnaki at NBC Polling put this out. The asked young voters gen z adults, if you want to use that term, eighteen to twenty nine years old. What they considered important to was successful life. What is important to your personal definition of success? And they gave them a bunch of things to choose. They could choose no more than one. The numbers will make that obvious. But the number one thing that's important your personal definition of success among men who voted for Trump. Young men who voted for Trump, number one thing was having children h thirty four percent, interesting, barely beating out financial independence at thirty three percent, A fulfilling job and career at thirty percent, and being married at twenty nine percent. I am family success fulfillment family.
Speaker 3: I was four answers, I was joking yelling money. I would not put that on my list of things that make you a success.
Speaker 1: Women who voted for Kamala Harris their top four at fifty one percent. Fulfilling job and career, number two, having money to do the things you want, number three, having emotional stability whatever that means, thirty nine percent, and number four using talents and resources to help others, which is a lovely idea. Emotional stability. Yeah, so fulfilling job and career is fifty one percent, having money to do the things you wants, forty six percent. Having emotional stability whatever that is. Thirty nine percent listed that in their several choices. Now being married almost the bottom six percent. Having children tied at the bottom six percent listed that is important to a personal definition of a successful life. In contrast to the men who voted for Trump, having children being married was thirty four and twenty nine percent.
Speaker 3: Well, that's a problem. Obviously, ain't gonna end up with many kids in your country, which we don't have, lowest rate we've ever had in the United States of America. I think you just explained it.
Speaker 1: It's not like a whole having emotional stability thing. Men who voted for Trump that was in last place, probably one percent of them said the hell are you talking about? Yeah, probably with a heap and helping of what. Well, I don't even know what you mean. So I'm gonna put this flat.
Speaker 5: Isn't that what what's weird about that is, isn't that something you just kind of, uh inherently want every day of your life, starting at birth. I mean, it's just it's like saying, I'd like to have enough air throughout the day and enough calories to keep me alive. I mean, yeah, Well, given the fact that not having emotional stability means you're emotionally unstable, yeah, that's you don't want that. But the fact that really forty percent of women listed that in their top I mean it was the third place. That's aeniority for life.
Speaker 1: Wow. It speaks to the emotional instability of women in the modern world.
Speaker 3: Very Now, what year did men are from Mars? Women are from Venus? Come out? Early nineties? It's God, Now it's men are from Mars and women are from I don't know, some alternate universe that we've never looked into. I mean, just how far apart they are. I'm not claiming I am claiming this. I guess that I think one is better than the other, and I agree with one much more than the other.
Speaker 1: But there's certainly examples of unhinged young men too.
Speaker 3: But put again, without putting a judgment on it, the two sides are very, very far apart.
Speaker 1: How many times has it come up in recent years that the engine, the bulk of the people screaming like lunatics at these progressive protests are young women. I mean, they're just so angry and hostile and misguided and militant. And there it is, right there in the answers.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I don't know what to make of that, but like I said, it explains why we've got the lowest birthrate we've ever had, and it would lead me to believe that we're going to continue down that road.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm looking at some of the other answers.
Speaker 3: It seems to me in this anecdotally, God, it's way more women than men. Anecdotally, it seems to me anecdotally that most young women want to have enough money to travel.
Speaker 1: That is your goal in life.
Speaker 3: I want to travel the world and period pretty much period.
Speaker 1: Drink AfterAll. Sprints is at a good Instagram location having children listed by almost six times as many men as women, or six times the percentage. That's a problem. That's crazy. That's a problem that you ever existed in the history of mankind.
Speaker 3: That is the question I asked that all the time. Has this ever happened before I won?
Speaker 1: You know, it's probably worth as a caveat mentioning again it was eighteen to twenty nine year olds. And it's absolutely the case that many men and women don't really feel think they would have kids until they get to a certain point in their lives, which is fine and appropriate, But given the enormous gulf between men and women on that question, that's surprising.
Speaker 3: Yeah, before I make any doom and gloom judgments, I suppose i'd like to hear those same questions put to thirty to thirty nine year olds.
Speaker 1: Well, we're surrounded by doom and drowning in gloom, so I don't think you need to make that leap here. We are. We're not having families having kids. The hell, they're not even having sex.
Speaker 3: No. So France's government fell in the way that parliamentary systems work. Why is super interesting because they well they've hit the end of the road of socialism, like you always do. Might be a little heads up for the way. We want to take a look at our finances though, So we'll get to that in hour three.
Speaker 1: In a related story, Britain and Germany are falling apart politically too. If you can't hang around, subscribe to the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand Armstrong and Getty