Speaker 1: Today Breakfast Club, Yes, Dunky Today for Friday, March twenty first goes to a thirty one year old Indiana teacher named Brittain forton Berry. Now, Brittany was a school teacher at Eminence High School in Martinsville, Indiana. And you know, we have all these conversations about needing teachers that care because a lot of them don't. Well, Brittany is not gonna make us stop saying that. Okay, I told y'all before. Do you know how crazy, scary, spooky, and slightly hilarious it is that we just wake up and drop our kids off someplace with a bunch of adults we don't even know. That's what's cool is sure we know our kids teachers names, well, the women do. Sure we might have spoke to them a little bit, but we don't really know these people. We don't know these teachers. We have no idea what they be on outside of that school. And all we can do is pray that our kids don't run into a Britney forton Berry. Because Brittany is what we call a pretihoor. Okay, a predoh predihor is a predator whore hybrid. What do you mean uncle, charlis she's a predihore. Well, let's go to Fox fifty nine fort to report please.
Speaker 2: The latest victim came forward after forton Berry's case got significant media attention at the end of February. At the time, the original victim, a high school student, told police fort and Berry had sexual relations with him and at least five, maybe ten other students. One of them came forward and in new charging documents five this week, told investigators fort and Berry gave the boy shrooms that made him feel funny, saying she would wait about an hour before grabbing their arms and sexually touching herself with them. The fourteen year old victim went on to tell investigators that Brittany made him watch while she had sex with his friends, and that she would pleasure herself using his school pictures. The boy also recounted a specific encounter at forton Berry's home where fort and Berry made them wear masks from the horror film Scream, and they proceeded to take turns having sex with her for the next two hours. Forton Berry was also facing charges after police say she said and sexual videos to students at Eminence High School. Her husband also charged with intimidation and failing to make a report. The mother of one victim told police Nicholas Fortenberry knew about things and threatened to slaughter the victim in front of her if he came forward and reported the abuse.
Speaker 1: Jesus Christ, freaky ass teacher Britney Fortenberry, a teacher was buying these high school kids expensive gifts. You heard the news report. She was giving them shrewms and weed and vapes and liquor. On one occasion, she allegedly spent six hundred dollars on a group of teens and then forced them to have group sex with her. She paid these teenagers to run a train on her. Okay, while they all wore masks from the movie screen. My god, if you want to ghost facing the clay and to run a train on you, Wu Tang is going on tour this summer. Okay. This woman is sick. And what I don't understand is she sounds like she would be a good time for a man or men of legal age. Listen, if you are a woman who wants to get gang banged, who am I to judge? If you want to play through a penis is going in and out of you, do your thing, do your thing, do your thang wang tang bangalang. Okay, I have a phone party, damn it, hot dog eating contest. Let me see how many grizzies you can gobble in an hour, if that's what you want to do. But why can't you find someone of legal age to participate in these acts?
Speaker 2: And you're a.
Speaker 1: Teacher, and by the way, you wasting your time being a teacher. I respect people who can do more than one thing. But back in August, two students reported that you sent them inappropriate videos of sex toys. You had a scripple pole in your house, you had new picks that you were sending them through ig. You really want to be a porn stung Okay, you don't want to be. No damn teacher. All right, you're wasting your talents, unless, of course, you're a sex education teacher. I bet any amount of money her sex education class would be incredible.
Speaker 2: What Mac.
Speaker 1: Mac just walked in? What medium Mac? All right? Now, hear me out? No no, no, no, no, no Max no Max dog Listen.
Speaker 2: That's the class where the students give the teacher a d or a.
Speaker 1: I'm serious by shout out to mister Lockewoo with my Spanish teacher. I wanted to roll my rs on her, like please get Brittany Forton Barry the biggest.
Speaker 2: He all, that's crazy, he said, mister too, he did say, mister.
Speaker 1: Said, but then he said her some my mon, my business. Even though Trump did sign the executive order, I'm respected. You don't know what he identifies as respected.
Speaker 2: Okay, you did say something that I just made me think about it. But I don't know none of my kids teacher's names.
Speaker 1: Gear, dude, though, that's.
Speaker 2: What I said.
Speaker 1: My wife said, the women do.
Speaker 2: I don't know Gear. I don't I know the faces.
Speaker 1: I merely know the faces. I was the face of that open houses. You know what I'm saying, Like I think about stuff like that all the time, Like why don't I know these people? My wife know them? My wife nor my wife room? I don't you know. That's what I said. The women do, but I don't know the name.
Speaker 2: Something happened, I'd be like, what's classes he and I'd be like, show me a picture?
Speaker 1: All right, all right, well.
Speaker 2: Thank you for that. Donkey of Today.
Speaker 1: Donkey of Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael to bull lamb and soft. Don't be a donkey when you need a fighter on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to bull dot com. That's Michael to bull dot com. And when you mess with the bull, you get the horns.
Speaker 2: Wake that ass up in the morning. The Breakfast Club