Speaker 1: Second date of day. I am so excited and so nervous to do this second date today.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm only excited.
Speaker 1: It's a continuation of yesterday's awkward Tuesday phone call. So if you miss that, one of our listeners, Allison, needed our help making a call to her roommate to tell her, Hey, I've kind of been hooking up with your ex boyfriend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which we thought was going to be awkward.
Speaker 1: Right deal, only to find out once we got her on the phone, they've kind of been back together.
Speaker 2: Yes, the roommate and the ex are actually not.
Speaker 1: X and that's when this moment happened.
Speaker 3: He's been sweet, We've been spending a lot of time together lately, and so for how long, Oh it's been about two weeks now. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Oh I hate that guy dude with both of them, yeah, yesterday dirty.
Speaker 1: Turns out this dude, Justin, has been simultaneously hooking up with his ex girlfriend Lily and her roommate, leading them both on and neither of the girls knew about it. Oh man. So yeah, so once that happened, things got heated, and instead of just confronting the guy directly, both Alison and Lily decided that the best thing for them to do was to come back on our show today and confront the guy together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good decisions are still out there.
Speaker 1: Yes, to be fair, I don't know if they really decided that. I kind of pushed them into it because on content. Yeah, let's welcome back to the show, Alison and Lily. Welcome back, ladies. Hi, Hi, you guys don't sound very exciting.
Speaker 2: How are you guys doing?
Speaker 3: We're okay? Yeah, I mean, like at the start, I was pretty upset, and you know, I had to get over it, and I mean, I don't know, I think we're kind of unified on this now and you're talking to you guys like we're ready to confront him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I mean I understand. How like the emotions must be going crazy, Like you thought that this was a relationship that you're about to get into only to find out he's a horrible guy.
Speaker 2: So how did he think that you guys wouldn't find out? Sign out?
Speaker 1: Since since you guys discovered what was really happening, how hard has it been to not talk to Justin about this and just like confront him yourselves.
Speaker 3: It's been ridiculously hard. He was actually texting me last night and I was trying so hard to ignore him.
Speaker 2: Wait, is this Alison talking or you know, I'm Lily.
Speaker 1: This is the ex girlfriend lilying you.
Speaker 3: Yes, he was so hard.
Speaker 2: To send him those nudes.
Speaker 1: I did send five times, but it was hard. I know Alison was holding the camera. No, I'm kidding. Yeah, Alison, how did you feel about it?
Speaker 3: I actually haven't heard from him at all and I didn't try to contact him.
Speaker 2: And yeah you yeah, did you stop talking to him or both?
Speaker 3: I mean it's only been a day, so true.
Speaker 1: But yeah, text a lot, but hose, you got to give the guys some credit. He's probably busy with a lot of other women. How many text threads does he have to manage all it? Once he has an assistant?
Speaker 2: He really should just start a group chat more efficient Alison.
Speaker 1: Do you guys think that Justin has any idea that either one of you knows at this point?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: No, okay.
Speaker 1: I mean it probably helps that we taped both of these first and didn't air it right away, because if we did, then one of his buddies could have heard it and then warned him and let him know. So this is actually good for us. You know good? Actually, yeah, what is the plan here?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: Like you still what?
Speaker 2: I want to know who wants to be the one that like calls him out. I feel like it would be Lily, because it's your ex boyfriend who was about to be your boyfriend again broke do it? Like, Oh, I'm so excited to get them on the line.
Speaker 3: I am, Yeah, I feel like I should be the one that does it.
Speaker 1: So who's talking? Who's talking?
Speaker 3: I'm Lily. He should be dumped really hard and he should be super embarrassed and everybody should be able to hear it because he's a two timing cheater.
Speaker 1: So this is what he deserves, all right, Well, hold on, is he technically a cheater? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Because they were like because I.
Speaker 1: Mean, you guys were broken up at the time that this was all happening, So is it really cheating exclusive?
Speaker 2: You're not broken up. If you're you're hanging out with your ex for two weeks, then it's like it's back on, Like you don't have to have a talk with an X, Like you just go back to what it was.
Speaker 1: A two months grace period after the breakup where it still counts as being together.
Speaker 2: He's a liar for sure. He's a liar for sure.
Speaker 3: Care he's a piece of crap, and you just want to embarrass.
Speaker 1: All right, I mean, I don't want to confuse everyone listening, because you know, usually we're just dealing with two people on these things, and this time there's going to be three. So if you just started listening, A guy has been hooking up with both his ex girlfriend and her roommate at the same time. They both found out about it in an awkward Tuesday phone call with us which we taped earlier. We need to get to this. Are you both ready?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean I've been waiting for you to stop talking for the last couple of minutes, Like, let's get this throw.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna shut up. We're going to call the sleeves back, and we're gonna do the weirdest second date update we've ever done. And wamboozle. This guy was right after this.
Speaker 2: Okay, we got a wamboozle.
Speaker 4: Updated earlier, and all through the break my co hosts were giving me a bad time for saying the word wamboozle.
Speaker 1: Honestly, like it's some sort of old, outdated term. I've literally never heard what those Weisenheimer's I've had I should just give them all and knuckles sandwich. Oh, don't ducky shine cracker. Darn you khaki wackies.
Speaker 2: How do you ever make fun of me?
Speaker 1: Okay, you need to take all the old jumps back. Anyway, We're about to call a guy and wamboozle him by Sam. Hey, guy, both the girls that you've been hooking up with know about each other. Yeah, and by the way, you're about to get horn swoggled.
Speaker 2: That's a good thing.
Speaker 1: I don't know about Jeffery's like what you girls can vote at this point, I don't even know what I'm saying, and I.
Speaker 2: Still think he's going to be down for the hornswoggle.
Speaker 1: Basically, Alison and Lily are both on the line, ready to confront this guy and say, hey, we know that you've been hooking up with both of us, and I'd.
Speaker 2: Like to applaud you both, Alison and Lily. Like your roommates, you guys saw who the problem really was in the situation. You were bigger than that. You kept your friendship intact. It's awesome.
Speaker 3: This is somehow weirdly brought us closer together.
Speaker 2: Oh, usually the opposite what happens when you're sleeping with the same guy.
Speaker 1: You guys are like sisters now in a really weird way. But I mean, I just I know this might be kind of a weird thing to ask. But he knows that you guys are roommates, right, I.
Speaker 3: Mean obviously he knows, so that I guess he thinks that he can get away with this.
Speaker 1: Well, we're not gonna let that happen today, all right, so let's get to it. Let's do this. We're gonna dial Justin's phone number and horn swoggle and boom dooggle and rolly smacker him until he has no sense left about him. You can't see him, but we're shaking a stick at you right now. It just sounds Okay, I'm gonna shut up, and I'm just gonna dial the phone number. And remember, Alison, I'm gonna call you in first.
Speaker 2: Okay, because they're the ones that haven't been talking, right.
Speaker 1: They haven't been talking the longest. And then I'll call in the ex girlfriend Lily after that.
Speaker 2: Okay, she's like the punch not gall here.
Speaker 1: Good luck, ladies. Hello, Hey, am I speaking to Justin? Yes, wros This this is a morning radio show called Brook and Jeffrey in the morning. Okay, Hi, Hey, what's up.
Speaker 2: I don't know what's going on with you guys. Yeah, good question.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we wanted to talk to you a little bit about your dating life, if that's cool my dating life mm hmm, because there's a woman that reached out to our show who's been trying to get in touch with you and is a little bit curious about what's going on in your guys' relationship. You know Alison.
Speaker 3: Uh, yeah, I know Alison.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, you haven't been talking to her much.
Speaker 3: What is this all about exactly?
Speaker 1: Well, this is a segment that we do on our show called the Second Date Update, where we help listeners get in touch with people that they've been dating but been having a hard time communicating with.
Speaker 2: Like maybe somebody goess or like falls off for no reason.
Speaker 3: Well that's not really my situation. I mean, me and Alison have been texting, so I don't really know what information you got.
Speaker 1: Okay, well she said it's been a while though, I mean, what.
Speaker 3: Like two days, I've been a little busy.
Speaker 2: Do you really like Alison? Oh? Yeah, sure, I.
Speaker 1: Mean what do you want me to say?
Speaker 3: I don't even know you guys, and you're asking me all these personal questions like, I don't why.
Speaker 2: Do you care?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: It's okay, it's okay. It's just Alison has reached out to us because she's curious, because she likes you. It feels to her like maybe things are cooling off a little bit. Is is she feeling wrong about that vibe she.
Speaker 3: Reached out to you?
Speaker 2: No, we're keeping it casual and cool. It's fine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, but you want to keep seeing her again, dude, that's not really your business. That's between me and her. You're right. Look, look, all I'm saying is it would make Alison feel happy probably if you asked her out on a real date. I think she'd really enjoy spending more time with you. Okay, Well, thanks for the advice, Pale.
Speaker 2: I'll get on that. Okay. Yeah, I mean, would you be cool if Allison was dating other dudes right now?
Speaker 3: I don't who.
Speaker 1: I don't even know who the hell you people are?
Speaker 2: Like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: We're just trying to help out our listener, man, Like, we know you're interested in Alison, You've been busy, you claim to like her. Is there something that's holding you back from hanging out more like, is there somebody else in the picture maybe? Or is it just her? No judgment?
Speaker 2: No, it's just her okay, is it though?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What do you want me to say? Yes? I mean I like truth, truth is important.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't. I don't know if Alison would agree with you on that about it being just her okay, because she's actually here listening on the other line. Hey, Casin what Yah, that's Allison?
Speaker 2: What the hell are you doing? Why are you calling me on the radio right now? Oh?
Speaker 3: You know, just giving you a test? I guess what type of test?
Speaker 2: Like, I don't get the joke.
Speaker 3: What am I missing here? I mean, did you think that was like? I wouldn't find out? Come on, find out?
Speaker 1: Find out?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: Stop playing games?
Speaker 2: You know I'm not the one playing games.
Speaker 3: You guys are the ones playing twenty questions over there. I don't know what the hell is going on right now?
Speaker 2: Justin, just be honest man, safe face. Right now.
Speaker 1: You should just come out, ye say it to him. I don't think he's gonna come clean, you know what.
Speaker 3: I don't really feel like telling him. I think, uh, somebody else should tell him. Oh hey, Lily, now's your turn? Hi, Justin?
Speaker 2: Oh what the is it?
Speaker 1: What are you guys trying to be like Dateline NBC or something with the Have you been on that show before?
Speaker 2: I mean I did turn it a lot darkly this yeause that's your exer current girlfriend, Lily.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't have a girlfriend, so I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm not committed to anybody right now.
Speaker 3: I don't have a girl friend.
Speaker 1: We broke up. Wow, it's gonna be really hard to get a second d this guy?
Speaker 3: Just are you serious? Like you've been with me this whole time and now here with my roommates. Both of us were just being used by you. I mean you you were terrible when we were dating, and it looks like you're even worse when we're separated.
Speaker 2: Why would you do that to both of us?
Speaker 3: You just said it, we're separated.
Speaker 1: Just because we're sleeping together doesn't mean.
Speaker 3: Anything, okay, just because you want to hook up with me. But by the way, if I read the text messages right.
Speaker 2: Now, who's asking who for what?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. You've been hitting me up, asking for me to come over, and now you've blasted me, making me look like a scumbag. Right now, because I'm single, I'm allowed to do whatever i want.
Speaker 1: I'm a man, and a lot of women want this, so I'm going to give it when they.
Speaker 2: Want a lot of women want this. Dude, you can't hook up with your ex and her roommate like there's just it's an unwritten rule. Everybody knows it. It's out there.
Speaker 1: Okay, mom, Mom, I can do.
Speaker 2: Okay. I like how you were telling Lily, Oh, we're going to keep this secret. Don't tell anybody. Of course you didn't want to. You knew it was wrong.
Speaker 1: I also know that the roommates and they're eventually going to tell each other.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, who cares?
Speaker 2: You sound pretty defensive for somebody who knew what was going to happen.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And I know you don't think that you did anything wrong, but it's it's called lying by omission justin just because you didn't say anything or admit anything, it doesn't mean that you're not guilty of wrongdoing.
Speaker 2: Bro, and you were obviously leading these girls on. You just told us that you liked Alison and only wanted to be.
Speaker 1: I don't give it what any of you. People think, all right, you're calling me and you're giving me a ton of crap like I'm living my life wrong.
Speaker 3: I guarantee you the second I hang up this phone right now, one of those chicks is gonna.
Speaker 1: Text me and ask me to take him out tonight. Okay, well that's hey, man, that's not true. That's because Alexis is going to be calling you too, because she likes the sound of your voice. Justin you there, why I think he hung up? Dude?
Speaker 2: Okay, that was salty.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I didn't even get to call my mother's pig like I wanted him.
Speaker 1: I want that. Okay, Well, at least now that we have it on the podcast, we can send him this so that he can hear it when he plays it back. For all of his other girlfriends, I'm sure I'll pick him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Is he right though? Is one of you? Are one of you going to text him after we're done with this?
Speaker 1: Sounds like he's really good at what he does.
Speaker 3: No, No, I'm not like I used to love him, but this is just unforgettable.
Speaker 4: I'm done with him.
Speaker 3: Why am I not convinced?
Speaker 1: I know it's funny, Lily could have said, unforgivable, but she went unforgettable. So uh, Lily, I wish you luck.
Speaker 2: You don't go back to that, dude, It's bad news. Man. You deserve better, Lily.
Speaker 1: Or at least go back to them together as a team or whatever.
Speaker 2: Brooking Jeffrey in the morning,