Speaker 1: Talk or talk talk.
Speaker 2: We're just two unapologetically black women with an opinion who talks.
Speaker 1: Take it for to that for a new episode that we talked back and show dedicated to you hating ass niggas and you as your co host aj Holiday. What's up Town?
Speaker 2: Also everyone in between, y'all. I love y'all, Thank y'all, Fortunity, and.
Speaker 1: Hey, y'all, what's up. I'm having a great day. My day is is it Mercury retrogade today?
Speaker 2: Because my day has been kind of wild, Like I just got into a fight. Well, I didn't get into a fight. It was like two pit bulls fighting on the elevator and I was like right in the middle.
Speaker 1: I was so scared, Like they didn't belong to the same persons, young little tiny Asian lady with one big ass dog and then a black woman with the other pig, and neither one of.
Speaker 2: Them had power over them dogs, Like they couldn't control both of his pits. Yeah, they were two pits.
Speaker 1: I will never understand for the life of me, why anybody wants to live in an apartment building with big ass dogs and having a small dog is a bit much stretch.
Speaker 2: Right in this building in the first fucking place. Now I'm about to get ate up on this elevator. I was so scared. I was pressed up against the wall. I couldn't wait to get floor.
Speaker 1: It was a race war. Yes, you know pet Bull's black people. Anyway, they're like the black people of dogs. So the Asian one it is probably still like a black Asian dog.
Speaker 2: See how you just always go too far?
Speaker 1: He is adopted.
Speaker 2: It was Memorial weekend.
Speaker 1: What'd you do?
Speaker 2: I do much?
Speaker 1: This weekend was nasty? Why the fuck was it like fifty cold outside?
Speaker 2: No pool, party, no nothing but listen, I would have been out there looking like Charlotte. No which one had the bush on?
Speaker 1: Oh, Samantha.
Speaker 2: It wasn't Samana Buddy wants pussy. It was the redhead. She was all laying out on Mexico and she had like the hair poking out her.
Speaker 1: Oh. I forgot her name, Miranda, Uh, Miranda, I would anyway, so you't have no wax wax lady off she she quit?
Speaker 2: I told you my wax lady quit.
Speaker 1: Oh shame she ain't do it at the house.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to get her to do a house call. I told I pay extra to come out of retirement.
Speaker 1: Shit, you got to you got the stock bitches now they do a good job when your services.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she quick and fast and painless.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I ain't doing much this weekend, man, because it was so nasty out. So I did eat a lot. I feel like I gained like five pounds this weekend being in the house, just fucking eat. And it was my friend's birthday, so we just hung out this weekend. I don't do much. My birthday is next week, bitch, Gemini season for all y'all hate your holes? How lit there you miss me? And Kanye Birthday next Thursday, bitch, I don't know. I might. I might do a little something. I didn't get my photo shoot together and remembody told you I wanted to do. I'm not gonna tell people I want people to do still do it, but I'm still gonna do it. I have to. I actually found somebody who has like some I don't know why this bitch got dresses, but she does, but like some costplay shit, I'm gonna bitch and my kid's gonna have that up. And they goddamn house above the fireplace like.
Speaker 2: Look like some scary tales from the hood.
Speaker 1: Shit, bitch, I've been around here for a long time. It's in my first life. This is my last one though. I ain't coming back to this ghetto ass planet. No, this is it for me. That's it, bitch. I'm a life path number nine. That's it for me. I'm out. I'm sick. This shit is ghetto. You know what I'm saying. I already know I'm anna live. Tell I'm like ninety five years old, Like, I got a long time to deal with these ghetto ass people on this planet. I want to go on a vacation for my birthday, but I ain't got no bay. I cried about it last night. I was sitting out, started crying, like I can't believe this mouths on birthday of twenty five is happening. And I don't have a nigga, damn, but you can have one, you know what I'm saying. And Tam, that's an episode I want to do. Why is it? Like? Why is it bad for women to be single? We gotta do that episode? Yeah, Like what the fuck? Why why do we get teased and shunned for being single? Women at leasure? Right? But niggas could be on Instagram with they dick print out and every single picture and it's okay, like they could be thirst strapping and got a million bitches in their comments and it's cool for them to be single and unweed out here.
Speaker 2: I love a good nick print picture me too.
Speaker 1: I'm so fucking managed bitch, and I want to send him. No, no, no, I don't want that because you're gonna have all like that.
Speaker 2: It's weird penesses.
Speaker 1: And I'm you and I might start making like a little collage, y'all.
Speaker 2: Little ugly at a little bi look like a funnel? Like why is the ugly look like a funnel?
Speaker 1: God?
Speaker 2: Damn that ship look ugly.
Speaker 1: Let's get into bitch, y'all.
Speaker 2: Why Over the weekend, Danny Lee was in Miami, your favorite yellow bone bitch and got a motherfucking d u I and a hit and run charged bitch. Three fella yallow bone. Yeah that's wild. She was d u y swerving in and out of lanes as when witnesses says, and she hit someone on a motorized scooter and drug the mopet down the street for a block before someone flat down a police officer and apparently allegedly uh the person suffered some spinal injuries.
Speaker 1: So she felt that she left the scene.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I don't need She probably had her own music turned up so loud in the car that she needs to realize that she is somebody not you hitting people on the bike right on the bumping.
Speaker 1: She wanted, like, skin girl, you know I do not like making fun of people misfortune. I've drove driven a car.
Speaker 2: Drunk me too, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: That's why I definitely try not to drive when I'm drinking.
Speaker 2: When I see that all, when I seen this, I was like, Lord, thank you for grace and mercy, because I know it's been many times that I done had my stupid ass behind that wheel. I wasn't listening to Danny Lee. I was listening to something else, but I still made that bad decision. That's why my heart goes out to her because it could have happened to any one of us. And now, but here's the thing. We when in my twenties, we didn't have uber lyft, and this bitch could actually have a private driver. She would to she could afford that, you know, so maybe she can't.
Speaker 1: We be assuming these people have all this money, and oftentimes they don't you know all those extra service. She can definitely afford a Lyft, but to have a personal driver she might not.
Speaker 2: She may even Yeah, if she can't get a personal driver, she can get lyft, black car or regularly get a Corolla to pick your ass up.
Speaker 1: Where is your homegirls? Where is your friends? Where is your baby daddy?
Speaker 2: So heart she might be about to sit down for no.
Speaker 1: Girl, my heart goes out to the goddamn victim? Why did you leave the scene? That's usually when people get into more trouble, like the person that you hit. Yeah, but how did you thought you weren't gonna get caught? And you aren't? Who was that? I know Brandy didn't Brandy kill somebody in accident before? Look, Brandy, Brandy ain't who we think Brandy not took a nigga eye out Brandy down was trying to fight uh Adina Howard over grown ass man before. Brandy ain't who we think Brandy that killed her.
Speaker 2: I don't know what Brandy. If you listen to the show, we're a fan of you here and we don't have no problems with your girls.
Speaker 1: Brandy, and get your ass to fuck up my eyes.
Speaker 2: Even the little gimp one.
Speaker 1: Brandy threw a book at her. Nigga took his eye out, like you may not have Brandy money to get off on this ship man? And who else? Somebody else? Was it? Jenner? Uh didn't the dad? What's his name? He's a woman out? Caitlyn didn't Caitlyn Jenner kill somebody on the highway once? Oh, I don't know, yeah, and hit and run, I believe. Also, I don't know. Well, damn Danny.
Speaker 2: This person's to the victim, and I hope they survive, and I hope they get back to one hundred after this experience. And I hope that wow too long. But if she do, I hope some good has to come out of it. At least.
Speaker 1: I bet you better get to writing shame. Okay, y'all, So listen one of my favorite cup Well, I won't say that because I didn't want that nigga at one point, and I might still want that nig I'm mad him to my list of niggas I want. Uh So Apparently, so the streets started saying that mag thee Stallion and party uh Fontaine partisan Fontaine are no longer a thing, right as she was spotted this past weekend at a wedding with this French soccer player. Uh, Ramulu cucuckoo? Is that how you pronounce his name? He French Ramulu cu cuckoo. I mean, I'm pretty sure he's African, but.
Speaker 2: He from France.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And she even had a lyric in one of her songs. Girl I saw on Twitter about she was like, she got a little European bay.
Speaker 2: I'm here for it. Listen.
Speaker 1: She might have been talking about him.
Speaker 2: I don't had me a little friend soccer player. Remember, remember, remember, girl.
Speaker 1: I want to know. The internets is mad. The internets is mad. It seemed like the men are more mad at Meg than women, Like men are very salty about her, you know, breaking up? And why the fuck do y'all care?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You know it didn't work out? You don't. You don't know why they broke up. Uh, maybe the thing with Tory Lanez put a strain on their relationship and she is clear to move on, and so is he. Yeah, what's the problem. And people are also assuming that him, that her and this guy are actually together. They were photographed touching each other's arms, kind of intimate at a wedding.
Speaker 2: You know, you know what, I hate the world sometimes because imagine people always photograph in every move that you made, Like damn, I can't even touch this new nigga without it being like all over that. Bitches with podcasts talk about it. It's all over the blog, like damn that we ain't talk about you.
Speaker 1: You ain't famous though, So I guess there's that part. Yeah, so I know she's she wants people to talk about her. You don't want people to not be talking about you, but you want people to be talking about you in a positive light. Always with the boy. Girls are mad for some reason.
Speaker 2: Speaking of getting people taking pictures of you. There was pictures of YG and Sweetie booed up in Mexico this past We can enjoy some time together. She looks so pretty without makeup on, Like I think she's even cleer.
Speaker 1: When she had that short hair, she looked really Yeah, she is so beautiful. Does she know it? Though?
Speaker 2: I think she knows. I think she knows why G. I just I don't know him personally. I don't see them two together. But maybe he's like a phenomenal person, y'all.
Speaker 1: Remember when I don't know if it was Boss up or if it was the shade room, or if it was the Mother blogs. They basically did some detective work and made the connection that Sweetie was actually on a shopping date with low Baby and she was sitting on this nigga lap like in Proder or something like that, and like the store people called Jada, you remember that and that was like last year, year before maybe, girl, Like it's the most randomest niggas for me. Yeah, Like, I don't know who I see for her, but not these niggas. It's kind of weird, and I feel like the internet is kind of on the same type of time. I'm reading some of the comments and people are like they get like that stay homegirl and he disappointed or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's Hercucci.
Speaker 1: I mean, she free to do whatever with it. But I don't know I see her with. I don't know who I see her with. Maybe she isn't. I don't know who I see her with. Who you think Sweete should be with? What type of guy you think that she would be? I can think maybe I don't think so like.
Speaker 2: She I think that would be a better look for her.
Speaker 1: Maybe it'd be a better look, But that may not be the type of guys that she likes. She does have like a little bappish little look like baps. Oh yeah, yeah yeah, so she probably into like the hood niggas, street niggas, you know, the type of guys.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I can't put my finger on that. You know what, I'm more concerned with at all purpose. I'm more concerned with finding a nigga for me. Honestly, I have like my birthday, I need a baby for my vacation.
Speaker 1: Girl, you can have a nigga tomorrow. Cut it out, a nigga.
Speaker 2: I actually like though, that's the thing, Like I could pick one of these niggas and go on the trip with but I just want to.
Speaker 1: Be miserable time. Why are you talking?
Speaker 2: I don't want to have to tolerate a nigga like damn, he woke up again. Yeah, I don't want that.
Speaker 1: Why are you breathing?
Speaker 2: So I don't know.
Speaker 1: So listen, I saw this post and this is like some real stuper internet news to me. Anyway, there's this podcast called The Unbothered Podcast and it's ran by two I don't know. I don't know if these guys are black, I believe no, Actually they're Asian, I believe right Asian descent maybe So the one guy, I think his name is Thomas On on social media, but I don't want to give too much, you know, clout today ass anyway, but they were talking about obviously he does nails, so he's in the cosmetic industry, right, he's in the services industry. Was talking about your waxes and shit like that. So now he basically was saying like he doesn't understand why nail texts aren't charging more. People pay more. People pay so much money for all these other services like here and waxing and all this stuff, estheticians, Why why are people not are why are people complaining basically about having to spend so much money for nails? I do remember a time when a full set was twenty five thirty five dollars. Not that shit is upwards, you know, one hundred dollars plus for some basic shit. Even if you get like a basic jails, like how much is that seventy you get your shit done? I don't get my house. I feel like that's wild to me. It is because I've never just consistently gotten those type of services. So this guy, to me, the target market for the nails and the hair and all that shit is always like black women, we know that's a multi billion dollar industry. We pay a lot into it. So the other guests on the podcast goes to say, the first guy starts, He's like, that's gonna hurt a lot of feelings, but y'all get all these other things done. Nail text basically cutting themselves short by charge by not charging one hundred dollars a plus for fingernails. And the guy with the next guy was like, yeah, they got to sit there and listen to y'all baby daddy issue smelling all the chemicals and getting carpal tanna and they wrist and all this shit, Like, who are y'all talking about? Why are we still fucking with these people? It's enough black women that's doing nails out here at this point. It's just get out them people's shops.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, so obviously going too crazy with the price because it's your fingernails, right, So if you go so high, who gonna come to you. I'm not coming to you. You go that high with your price, it's fingernails.
Speaker 1: And they don't last as long as they used to either, Yeah, so you should be lifting all the those shit all come off quick. But y'all charging more money.
Speaker 2: Now, my girl, these my nail's been on for a month, and I ain't got a feeling yet.
Speaker 1: She's the beast neats. Okay, she's really good. But is she a black girl?
Speaker 2: No, she Asian girl.
Speaker 1: She Asian girl. She Blackish, very blackish. So basically, these guys want to charge black women more. Yeah, that's what I'm hearing. That's what I heard, because anytime I hear baby daddy or any other you know, black colloquialism, colloquial colloquial colloquialism. I'm trying. Yes, I said it right the first time, right, anytime I hear that type of shit. Already know y'all are exclusively talking about black men and black women. But we aren't the only people that get our nails done. But y'all are in our neighborhoods oftentimes, so we are the ones patronizing y'all businesses, and the disrespect we get is fucking it's just unwarranted. Yeah, So I don't know, Maybe I don't know, we have to have some type of exodus, like you stop fucking with these people. Man, only spend money with your people, because they only spend money with they people in a real way. Like say, for instance, I had a nail supplied company, right and my shit was ten cents cheaper than the Asians. They would still shop with their people as opposed to coming with me. That's how they do group economics. We don't practice that. We will cut each other's throat to get the sale, you know what I'm saying. And if my price is changed over here, that they price has changed, they always stay in line.
Speaker 2: It's the it's the thing is the crabs in the bucket mentality right for black people. But it's only that way because crabs don't belong in a bucket, you know.
Speaker 1: So I know the same. But at some point we gotta take accountability for what's going on. Yeah, we understand all the things that are against us, but a lot of this stuff we can change overnight in a real fucking way. The power is in the dollar, yes there, Yeah, a lot of this ship we can change overnight because not only are we like the number one consumers, right, we are like the number one is like workers. We work, We work the most and we spend the most money. If we stop exactly you know what I'm saying, we just stop spending for a day. It'll never happen, so we just preach it to the choir. But I I was, I thought I found that posts very off. Lot of black women we're in the comments more enthusiastic about this guy's voice because he had like a real deep voice.
Speaker 2: So y'all just missed the disc yeah, because he sounded like an all state niggas like relax, This niggas just called y'all baby mama drama like m m my girl, don't do that.
Speaker 1: She cool, y'all.
Speaker 2: Speaking of women and men, we're gonna talk about how women have to pay more.
Speaker 1: We pay more, just period. So we're gonna come we pay more to have a pussy, yeah, just even as little girls.
Speaker 2: The price is up. We'll be right back, y'all.
Speaker 1: And what's back, y'all? Thank you for tuning in till we talked back TV. It's for YouTube.
Speaker 2: Too, Okay, y'all listen. We got a robe today because we was like, you know what, I'm not putting on no fucking clothes for this episode.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I'm about to run out of clothes. Let's be clear. I'm going into regular daily wears like shout out wear. The brunch and why not I see it a couple of times. Why not?
Speaker 2: Period?
Speaker 1: It's expensive to be a woman, like people expect you to look, it's so exciting like a movie start every day, especially in this line of work.
Speaker 2: You know what, Really, I knew it was expensive to be a woman, and then once we got on this topic, I didn't realize that we were paying more than men for the same shit. Yep, and that kind of upset me a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's a predatory as far as I'm concerned. Did y'all know there's such a thing as a pink tax? Apparently, and it's worldwide. It's not just tyranny in the United States. But women generally pay more for our products no matter what it is. Really if it's and it's literally because of the marketing, like so if it's pink and a pink box, there's an actual tax. But then also pink is associated with women, so if it's for a woman, it's gonna cost you more.
Speaker 2: So it says that women spend an extra thirteen hundred per year for essentially the exact same products as men.
Speaker 1: That's messed up.
Speaker 2: So over a seventy eight year lifespan, you're gonna end up spending like one hundred thousand dollars more than men on essentially the same products.
Speaker 1: So if I buy a laxative.
Speaker 2: I got all right. So listen, I got a list from huff Post of seven things that women pay more for that's weird the men. That's essentially the same shit. So one of them is laxatives. So the woman's laxative is three sixty nine and the men's laxative is a dollar forty nine cent.
Speaker 1: But isn't the women's laxative is supposed to be made like a a more easier on your digestive system. This product like didn't have less ingredients than why we're paying more for it?
Speaker 2: This shit said they both got five milligrams of bicycletal. I don't know if that's how you say it, but bicycle bicycle. But it's essentially more. It's at least a dollar and some change more for women, men's the dodoo. For a woman, a dodo is more expensive.
Speaker 1: Then.
Speaker 2: Hold on ear plugs, a woman's ear plugs was five seventy nine and the men's ear plugs was four fifty nine.
Speaker 1: But why is it a different color?
Speaker 2: One is purple and one is blue, But what difference does it mean? It's just for women, so fuck us. Apparently there was a hotel kid with essentially the same things in it. It had refreshing whites, a razor, shaving cream, toothpaste, a toothbrush, some Alavero cream shampoo, and foot jail, and both of them one was pink, one was blue. The man's was seven fifty nine, the woman's was nine ninety nine. That's wild, got the same shit in it twty more because she has a pussy. Next is ankle support.
Speaker 1: One is why we should charge a usage for the pussy exactly.
Speaker 2: Listen, this is ankle support is literally one. The females is white, but the box is purple that it comes in the man's just black and it has a blue box. His is seventeen ninety nine, the woman's is twenty six ninety nine. This is the same shit. And then listen, it even goes into our kids. A kid's bike helmet is one that's pink and one that's blue. The pink one is twenty five forty nine and the blue one is twenty forty nine. They hate us.
Speaker 1: I think black people have attack too now because you know, like black dick, and the stores cost more than the white dick.
Speaker 2: Wait, what.
Speaker 1: Like in the you know, the sex stores, if you get a black strap on, it costs more than the white. And you know this because I saw it in the store. Black shit costs more.
Speaker 2: So we got like double double whammy.
Speaker 1: Yes, black, And if I want to buy some black dick, y'all gotta pay more for it.
Speaker 2: Black dick is going for forty dollars.
Speaker 1: There you go. White dick is twenty. We do not have to play out brothers like that. They did cost a little more. Oh shit, sorry, So what is the pink tax? Okay? The pink tax is a markup on products that are marketed to women, while men pay less for similar products or the same products. Sometimes the only difference is the color of the product, which we discussed with the pink item being marked toward women, while the exact same item is blue, black, or gray is marketed towards men. The fact that there's no real difference between the products and these cases shows how simply purchasing something designed for women can be more costly than opting for items for men. I do buy men, shavers, I did realize for your beer, bitch, I'll kill you for my legs because it gives a closer shave pluck my beard. I have, you know, in the sunlight. We talked about that before the best place, about twelve o'clock in the afternoon, in the car before you drive off.
Speaker 2: I had bought some facial nare one time that I don't do that, don't do it ever, But it was so funny. I was at my guy friend's house. This is just my platonic, platonic mil friend's house. I was at his house in Atlanta, and I have put it on my lip, right, but then I just and I had a little spot on my chin that I put it on too, but I just drug it down.
Speaker 1: He was like, god, go tea.
Speaker 2: And I didn't even realize what I had done to my face. But okay, I'm sorry that that was random. But I did have a near go to you on my face.
Speaker 1: That shit burns. I remember I put a near you know, my mustache because I get it like a little most women do with little mustache. Got good. Yeah, so uh it burned my top lip.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that shit burned me up. I would do that going on, Yeah, I would never do that again. That was a mistake. It was facial nare, but it just it burns. So that shit is for I already know I'm gonna have a go tee when I get old. My grandma I used to have to go shave her shit. What's a muff? So I know my gonna come in stupid.
Speaker 1: So the pink tax is not a myth. That says, it's very real and continues to be a major issue for consumers. In twenty fifteen, the New York City Department of Consumer Affairs conducted a study of almost eight hundred products. The findings detail that women's products cost more than men's forty two percent of the time, yet by comparison, men's products are more expensive than women's only eighteen percent of the time. In fact, women's items tend to be an average of seven percent more expensive than similar products marked marketed towards men. So on average, we're paying seven percent more for our products. So it's expensive to be a woman. That's essentially what we're talking about today. Shit is in fucking cheap. So when you see us, y'all want fresh save shaved pussies, fresh waxes. How much does your wax cost? Because I don't get wax. I always do shavy, So my wax girl has a really good deal.
Speaker 2: Honestly, you can get your eyebrows and your wax for seventy five dollars right now, So that's actually pretty good cause most people just charge seventy five for the wax.
Speaker 1: Long how much you pay for the eyebrow wax, cause I r like the the prices when I looked at I looked for lists online that show like how much women are genuinely print paying for certain services, and I saw five dollars.
Speaker 2: A right, nobody's paying five dollars for their eyebrows. But I get my eyebrows waxed and tinted. But I get all of that with my Kuchi wax for seventy five. She's I told I. I told her she need to go up on her prices. She's too cheap.
Speaker 1: Nah, she can go up on everybody else.
Speaker 2: No, even me too. I pay, you know, I pay what a tipper? Yeah? Uh huh tipper good.
Speaker 1: I don't think I'm not I don't. I'm not that high maintenance. Like I don't go get the nails done. I I only have, like my eyebrows grow kind of funny, So you.
Speaker 2: Should get micading.
Speaker 1: Then I don't want that. No, no, because I like to change the shape of my brows. Sometimes I don't want it to be like a permanent look. Yeah, sometimes I want them a little thicker. Sometimes I want them thinner, so I have that option. My eyebrows grow, you know, people be cutting them slashes and their eyebrows like my shit grow like that.
Speaker 2: So I got four eyebrows, three slash, three cuts in your eyebrows trying to wild out.
Speaker 1: Yes, so I have to just cut one side off and I'll just shade the whole shit in. But I use strip lashes, so I don't go get lashes. I don't spend a lot.
Speaker 2: I go, like my maintenance a month is kind of expected, how much you think, Because I get lashes done and that's one twenty by itself, and that's every two weeks. My nails are about ninety that's just my hand. Then I also get my feet done, so that's about another fifty bucks. Then I get my Kouchi wax and my eyebrows done. That's seventy five monthly. Yeah, no, all right, So the lashes are twice a month, so that's yeah, that's two forty then vagina every two weeks, that's seventy five every time, so that's one fifty. Then nails, it's.
Speaker 1: Honey, hell, did you help me analysts?
Speaker 2: I know, like I spend a lot of money just on up keep and that, and that doesn't include like buying clothes, my hair. You know. Then if let's say I want to pay somebody to do my fucking makeup, that's another what one hundred, twenty fifty dollars.
Speaker 1: I do not want to pay two hundred. We almost paid three hundred dollars for makeup. Actually, so she's you gonna wipe off at the end of the day. And I understand why some women sleep with they shit on, Like, can I at least get forty eight hours at this face?
Speaker 2: I see? I don't like first of all, the way I sleep, I'll never wake up with the whole face on anyway, Yeah, like an imprint of one side of my face, So it's just no point in me trying to sleep in it. But yeah, it is very, very expensive. And then to hear that I'm already spending this much, and then if I need an ankle brace, I got to pay four dollars more than a man for the same shit is wild to me.
Speaker 1: So I know we were getting ready for the live show while I was up two o'clock in the morning of hard to travel to land. I see, you know what I need to learn how to delegate some shit. I can't do all the things myself, so I do my own hair. You know, the more we start doing this this shit, of course, I have to get somebody to do some of this shit because it's time consuming, and I do. I like to be like primped up and catered to by something. Yeah, I like when I get my makeup done and stuff like that. But the feet thing. Every time I've went and went and got a pedicure, my toenails be getting fucked up, really like falling off and shit like that. I have had my toenails fall off at least three times in life. And I mean all of the toenails just come.
Speaker 2: Off, all of them off your whole foot, yes, swear to God, like they just get some type of fungus and they.
Speaker 1: Liftails are very thick. I receive the fungus every time I went to get a damn pedicure.
Speaker 2: That's wow.
Speaker 1: So my skin is sensitive, so I can't be just fucking.
Speaker 2: Around anybody bowl. Yeah, but I just imagine where you're going that where you're going to the same place, no.
Speaker 1: Different places, because I'm still only getting a pedicure, I don't know, twice a year or some shit in between time. Like when I take a shower, I scrub my feet. I have like the little little stone in the shower, so I'm always exfoliating my feet. So what else you know? I go to get it cleaned up, get the cuticole clean.
Speaker 2: You don't put polish on your toes at all.
Speaker 1: I do. I polish it myself, but sometimes I want to vagina. No, I shave the times I will don't get wax. No, but maybe when I shaved and then growl backy first time when I was like middle school or high school, the first time I ever shaved my cuccie. Yes, it itched, but the more you do it is not even a thing. The hair grows back less getting wax, I get and grown hairs.
Speaker 2: Oh that can't happen. I use tense for that works. But Baby, if I shave, I'll be writing in the grocery stores, scratch up my pussy on the aisle, trying to make.
Speaker 1: Sure make me sick.
Speaker 2: I cannot shave it, don't.
Speaker 1: Nobody had no time for that.
Speaker 2: It's uncomfortable. I just like the way like when you wax, it just feels like baby smooth down there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it feels like that when you get a fresh shave, but when it grows bad when you go when you get a fresh shave. The only thing.
Speaker 2: Uncomfortable about waxing is having somebody who's not eating your pussy that close to you. Is so wild to me, Like, girl, you is really my girl? Really be all up in there.
Speaker 1: I saw a post on time and the girl was like, you know, sometimes she'd be wanting her a wax lady the liquor pussy.
Speaker 2: That is wild. That is wild. Why that's weird?
Speaker 1: If I was her wax lady that I would immediately cancel her. You can not make no more appointments. You sexually harassing.
Speaker 2: I asked my wax lady in England what was the most embarrassing experience she had during the wax and she said that all right, So some people used heart wax where it's just like you use you actually and then some people put the paper down right. Most people don't do that no more. I don't think but I don't know, I might be wrong.
Speaker 1: I feel like, like, soa the place where did I go to get my last wax? When I was getting a.
Speaker 2: Wax, you're, oh, yeah, she used the heart.
Speaker 1: Crystal here and Charlotte. But I also want to what is the chain European wax or something like that. Yeah, they still.
Speaker 2: Sugar, Yeah, strips, Yeah, get somebody else to do it. But let me tell you what she did. She said, she she put the strip down, and you know, people go and get waxes while they're on their cycle, which is I don't know why you would do that, because what's the point. Ain't nobody gonna be down there right now? Just wait till it's over. But she accidentally called the string on the strip. So when she ripped it up, she ripped the bitch tampon out her kouchie and it hit the wall. It's smeared and slid down the wall. Yeah, mortified, mortified If I was that woman is happening, I'm sueing this place.
Speaker 1: Why why did you just reschedule? First of all, you can't use your pussy. You're supposed to wait twenty four hours after wax before you have sex. Also, I don't know. And then why are you're going to be getting fresh waxes for a date to have sex that night? Yeah, that's kind of dangerous because your pores are open, You're opening yourself up to like more bacteria.
Speaker 2: Transfer, right, especially, he probably got all kind of hair on his ship.
Speaker 1: And now that's all I like the landscape.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, me too, I like, but yeah, I'm sure that was mortifying for both of them. All right, back to the pink tax. So, a federal bill, the Pink Tax Repeal Act, has been introduced several times in different iterations. I think that's what it is, is iterations. I don't know what that means, but what like, yeah, different, I get what it means. But I've never used iterations in the Senate. So I apologize since twenty sixteen, most recently in twenty twenty one, but has never been passed because men don't care.
Speaker 1: That's what it bought, but they care about us having abortions and everything else. Like I feel like tampons, all that shit should be free.
Speaker 2: It should be why are we.
Speaker 1: Paying for something we have to use? Could you imagine if we just stop buying them and just walk around leaking.
Speaker 2: Leaking, all over the planet. Then that's a problem, right, I bet you if men had periods, tampons would be free, free.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so maybe the women who are in legislation, like the women who are in politics, they're not lobbying for the right things apparently.
Speaker 2: Well it seems like they have, they have, and they just keep getting shut down.
Speaker 1: Well you know why, because it's some old ass ladies ultimately in there, still having to make the decision, so they don't got to deal with that shit no more. They had a period since nineteen forty.
Speaker 2: But I know them bitches needed ankle brace and this is a little higher.
Speaker 1: You know, women even pay more for health care. We pay more for life insurance because technic we are living longer, right, so we got to keep a bigger nest egg, all these different things. So it's very very expensive to be a woman in comparison to a man. So that's why we should charge for the sex.
Speaker 2: What see, sometimes you really going somewhere and then you just come out of there, out of nowhere with.
Speaker 1: The people are always trying to compare themselves to women, Like, okay, we understand that we aren't equal, right obviously, Now we really see the data, you know, but it's the other way around from what we thought, Like we're really paying more to breathe, we really pay more to fucking live.
Speaker 2: I agree. You know what I hate when a nigga be like, just where your natural hair?
Speaker 1: Just where your natural You know how long it take to get that natural heir to look nice.
Speaker 2: And then like when I do it? Now you're trying to have sex with me like all crazy, No, this rap need to stay like this is what you want. It ain't this is what you wanted. Don't touch this ship, nigga. Don't come over here like that. You want me to wash the dishes? What steam? No wantn't my hair natural? You wash the dishes, my boy.
Speaker 1: Right, So now it's taking me, I don't know, thirty forty minutes longer to go outside. Now you're complaining about that, right, it's taking me longer to get dressed, like it takes a lot, y'all. Don't y'all. Y'all, y'all really don't want natural hair.
Speaker 2: Some of them do, but y'all don't want mine.
Speaker 1: I promise you I got teddy bed had.
Speaker 3: They definitely don't want to. It's soft as fun, but that shit is fuzzy as hell.
Speaker 1: I don't want. I saw a clip just recently on Instagram a woman she was at like a convention or summer she's asked. She asked the guys, like what type of hair they prefer? A lot of them were saying like curly. There's a lot of Black women hair are not just naturally curly. There's a lot of manipulation that takes place to get it to look like that. And I feel like maybe our generation in particular, like all parents started off off with perms and Jerry curls and shit like that fucked us all the way up. Now the next generation, like our kids, like my friends, their children, they have natural hair.
Speaker 2: Their relationship with their hair is so different than ours was growing up. Because my friend's daughter just went in the bathroom and cut her hair into a little mini afro and then was like period.
Speaker 1: You know, And I was like, I would never I would have never done that.
Speaker 2: Even now, I wouldn't do that because I just don't feel like I have the face structure for it. But as a young girl in high school, I would have never been so comfortable with my hair. So I'll applaud them for that. I envy it's just hair. I envy and admire that attitude towards your hair because we just don't I don't have I don't think that my.
Speaker 1: Hair done it nothing. I was definitely going through like mm hmm. And I still look back at that picture sometimes just to make sure I don't go back there.
Speaker 2: Up are like women who, you know, it's some security that I just I don't know if I ever have like women who be like, just when it goes gray, just let it go gray.
Speaker 1: I don't have any great just let it go. Getting one gray hair on my couchie popping out, and then one on my middle finger on my left hand.
Speaker 2: You only got one gray hair on your koochie. Yes, you're doing good.
Speaker 1: I don't have none on my head. Y'all can't see it because I keep away going, But it's really not grey underneath there.
Speaker 2: I have to see to.
Speaker 1: Believe whatever tell me that my hair one fucking time, and I told you this, I don't have no grade. Now she started lying, Yes, you do, because when I was doing your hair, I saw something.
Speaker 2: In the back, but you my forearm in the back, I saw they was fuzzy, fuzzy, fuzzy.
Speaker 1: Don't think I get a mirror to make sure I'm not old bitch yet.
Speaker 2: First of all, you can grave prematurely, okay.
Speaker 1: First of all, I asked my mom the other day, like when did she started graying? And she was like in her thirties, And you know, I think kids having kids had something to do with that. It speeds up because I have two friends who had kids really young and they got room into arthritis right now. They're younger than me.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I have a friend she started graying when we were like in high school. It's just hereditary. She just had a gray streak in the front of her head. And now, like as we're like fresh out of college, you know, it is more. It's beautiful. It's beautiful now it's like white. It's not even gray, it's just white hair.
Speaker 1: If I have that nasty, ugly, brassy looking great, and maybe I would color it. But if I have like that nice grade.
Speaker 2: Well that can be manipulated though, to be like silver fox if you want to.
Speaker 1: I would want that. I don't mind getting older.
Speaker 2: I'm not dealing with it before it happens.
Speaker 1: That's all I be concerned about. You A couple of ms.
Speaker 2: Okay, A funk.
Speaker 1: How old I am?
Speaker 2: If a couple of m's, I'm my hair always gonna be black, jet black. I'm gonna be eighty two. Put that yeah, put that ship in there.
Speaker 1: The old lady I had living with me, y'all. She would be at the gym like it was a spa day. I mean all day she in there, Perlman. This is an eighty three year old lady at the time. And it wasn't until I spoke to her like last year, like she would be she's eighty seven now. She just started wearing her gray hair. She was like, I let my gray hair girds.
Speaker 2: That's me, that's me.
Speaker 1: She was making the hair black and say, a jet black girl, if you don't send your old ass down somewhere. Yeah.
Speaker 2: See, that's that's how I found out I had a great kuchie hair. Somebody was down there. He was like, oh, you got a great hair, and I was like, nigga, stop the fuck, Like this session is OK. You try to ruin my night. I just having fun together, all right? So back to the are we gonna go back to the big text. We keep running off on the tangent about being I don't like.
Speaker 1: That I got a big problem with that, and I feel like somebody has to be able to do something about it, because why are we paying more for the basic necessities. Why are we still paying for pads and tampons and ship like that? Why it's not fear?
Speaker 2: What do you do though?
Speaker 1: We have to get the right people in place. We need younger people and uh or we just walk around and protest, just bleeding, just bleed everywhere.
Speaker 2: Yes, gross, I like the first option better. I'm not This sounds very uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: All those pups. Do you use the cups?
Speaker 2: The Diva cup? I tried it.
Speaker 1: I use the what do they call it? It's something ring. It's not a Diva cup. It's kind of the same thing, but it's like a it's like a ring with it almost looks like.
Speaker 2: A condom, kind of that you shoot up there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not a condom, but it has like a plastic ring at the top. Soft soft cups is what they call them. Soft cups. That's the same thing, yeah, essentially, But Diva cups you can rent somebody and use them again. These you only can use it for twelve hours and then you gotta throw it out. It's messy, but they like you get a whole lot of it, and you're.
Speaker 2: Like thirty of them, but you realize you can use it all day basically, but you realize that you're really not bleeding that much. Honestly, with those cubs.
Speaker 1: Might be kind of heavy sometimes I don't want to get into that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's still not as much as much as I thought that it was every time. It's really not that much when you use that cup. But it's just disgusting. I don't like it. Some people swear by them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I don't. I feel like when I use the cups, my cycle stops sooner, Like it's like four days as opposed to six of I'm using a tampon.
Speaker 2: I be in there disgusting with myself, just like in this bitch.
Speaker 1: I don't like it. I like the cubs. You could have sex with them, they say, I've never tried it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, excuse me what.
Speaker 1: It's just like the neuver ring. You know, you remember the breath control neuver ring.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can have sex with the neuver ring. It goes up around right at your service, at the top of your service. But you can have sex with the soft cups.
Speaker 2: And it's because it's catching everything right.
Speaker 1: So there's a ring and then it's like a piece of plastic.
Speaker 2: I'm not doing that, first of all, something about that. Don't just sit right now.
Speaker 1: I've never had sex on my what I mean you look while using that thing. Let's be clear.
Speaker 2: My grandma said, he ain't no soldier if he can't fight a bloody war. She was getting seen down by that time.
Speaker 3: I love oh Sea down people. I was like, tell me how no fucking filtered anything anything.
Speaker 1: It was a Paul grandma what like, I know my homeboy Mark listens to the show, right, but I met him. She's since passed away. His grandma was like, I don't know one hundred and five years all at the time, and she was like moving like lightning through the house. Girl, And she was down at the end of the hallway like come here, trying to get me to the like no, don't go down there. She's gonna feel you up. She's gonna try to feel you up. She got here, and I wanted to go because I wanted to see what she wanted to, like talk to me about. But she probably wanted to or something. You didn't go no, but I wanted to though, not so she could pat my pussy, but just to see what yeah, you know what I'm saying. Like, but they was like, oh, don't go down the hallway, girl, she's going to try to get you. And she was never lessbian, So maybe I think maybe you lose that filter. She always wanted to be one. You know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: She probably lived in a time where it wasn't okay.
Speaker 1: Look filter out Mark's name. I don't know, feeling some type of way. I'm talking about his grandma like that, but great grandma.
Speaker 2: Having sex on a cycle just m m.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So I mean, being a woman is super fucking lit man, but it's expensive. But I wouldn't have it any other either.
Speaker 2: Always want to be a woman, And so.
Speaker 1: For all those men out there who want to be a woman, y'all need to look into them. Pink tax shot. We just paying a lot of money to be a damn woman.
Speaker 2: But you know, if I would be a man for a day, if I could, all right, that's going somewhere else. That's another episode for another day, for another day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm tired of squadding over the toilet and like that pee sometimes don't go the right way.
Speaker 2: Yesterday we went to mort Is it should I tell that, I don't care. So she was like her coochie lips got stuck together with she pee it kind of.
Speaker 1: It's never positioned the same way, so sometimes you start to squad and that shit started going to the left or to the right, and now you got peede down your leg. So in those instances, I do wish I had a dick. I could just pull it out.
Speaker 2: They got this thing that you can put up against your vagina that probably costs.
Speaker 1: A thousand dollars. Get in the plastic.
Speaker 2: Little and it makes it go like a man's penis into.
Speaker 1: The that because a lot knows that hate using public restrooms, but when you have too, you can't hold it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's another episode.
Speaker 1: But it's being a woman, y'all. I wouldn't have it no other way period. Listen. If you guys enjoyed this episode, please tune in every Thursday on the iHeartRadio app wherever the fuck you get your podcast at. Again, this is your host AJ Holiday two point Oh. Y'all follow me down. If you won't get on, go ahead.
Speaker 2: Tam y'all's official Tam Bam. I love y'all. Once again, thank you for tuning in. Remember to speak now.
Speaker 1: And never hold your peek.
Speaker 2: Never hold your peek.