Speaker 1: Hit that intro, go!
Speaker 2: Laugh with me When the rent's past two and the car won't start Laugh with me When the only sponsor is my broken heart We're hanging on this janky stream Two weird voices in the glow of a screen If the world won't sing Then let it laugh with me.
Speaker 3: Hey, it's JO, and I am here with I demand, I guess, requested guest. This guy has been on Laugh With Me one time. And in that one time, he caused a ruckus with the guest of the year nominations and winners. But let's see if you can guess it. He is a former Sprinkler customer service.
Speaker 1: Agent. Representative.
Speaker 3: Representative.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: I've known him for 20 plus years. He is a former fantasy football champion, which is what brings him here this weekend with me and is a guest of the year nominee. This is probably your one time on the show probably is the one that I hear about the most. And it's because they're like, how in the hell is Bob not the guest of the year.
Speaker 1: You know, thanks, J.O. It's great to be back. You know, I've often wondered that myself, but I understand. I mean, I live pretty far away. In fact, when I came into town, I'm in town for the draft, you know, our 20th year of the draft. It's a big deal. It is a big deal. And I think 15 years ago, we were supposed to go to Vegas for year five.
Speaker 3: Yeah, year five's Vegas.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And now we've come full circle. With that guy back in the league again.
Speaker 3: With that guy back in the league who was pushing Vegas at five. And we've kind of found a permanent home for the draft, at least for now. Here in Ashland, Nebraska.
Speaker 1: That's right. I don't really see a reason to move the draft.
Speaker 3: No, everyone loves it. It just seems like, let's just leave it. Everybody's pretty happy with it. It's a great facility, but... But before we get into that, this is, because Johnny wants to give you your applause, this is Nathan Bob Roberts. For the folks who don't know, Nathan's his name, and I know I touched on the name last time you were on. I'm going to call you Bob, because I've only known you as Bob. So it might be weird for other people who know you, but that's just how it's going.
Speaker 1: To be with me. Yeah, I get it. Like back in the other... Well, the episode, geez, almost a year ago now, I guess we touched on that and how at my wedding, people were confused as shit. Who's this Bob guy?
Speaker 3: Who's Bob?
Speaker 1: But, but we'll roll with it.
Speaker 3: Uh, on the flip side, I was, I was, uh, a little confused on who's Nate. Who's Nathan?
Speaker 1: Like, who's this guy? Who's that?
Speaker 3: We already have a Nate.
Speaker 1: Yeah. He's not here.
Speaker 3: But you are in town for the 20th year of our fantasy football league. Um, It's great that you make it in town, first of all. The year you didn't, you won the league. So maybe this is bad that you're here.
Speaker 1: That is bad. Maybe I should have stayed home. But, you know, whenever it's mentioned that I won the league, we have to say, asterisk, COVID year.
Speaker 3: COVID year.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 3: We've had a run, too. And I don't know that it started then. It may have been the year before. But the people who don't come to the draft have been winning the league.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So that's something, I don't know, that's a trend we've got to keep an eye on.
Speaker 1: Last year, someone didn't come to the draft, and they drafted their team with AI.
Speaker 3: That did not work out.
Speaker 1: That did not work out. People, AI is often wrong.
Speaker 3: In fact, the owner who used the AI to help, the guy who couldn't make it, uh, is now out of the league. So this AI thing did, it just, just.
Speaker 1: It just really fell flat. You know, it's funny about AI. Everyone loves AI. Like at work, we're like, we're trying to, they're like, you got to use AI and you got to tell us how we're using AI. So I'm like, well, I could tell you how I'm using it. Yeah. I ask it a prompt. It tells me something. Then I spend the whole, like half of the day fixing what it told me. Cause it's, Often wrong.
Speaker 3: So do you, so you use AI in your workplace?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: We got access to the clod. Okay.
Speaker 3: And then when you use it, that that's literally what you're doing. You're trying to like fact check it.
Speaker 1: Um, we often, we do a lot of like computer coding. So sometimes you don't know how to do something and that you use it as like a guiding force, but then it often doesn't do what you want it. And it's, A lot of times causes more time. And in fact, I asked Claude for, we have a keeper league, and my team was horrible last year. I had to pay my wife again the entry fee plus whatever the winner got. That's usually our arrangement. I'm really, really in the hole with this whole fantasy football league. But it's fun.
Speaker 3: How many years do you have to win in order to get back in black?
Speaker 1: I think it would be better. So if I win, or when I win this year. When you win. When I win. Although I believe one of my keepers I saw has an ankle sprain already. So we're starting the year off right. My first round keeper, in fact, Ashton Genting.
Speaker 3: I did see that when that first, because when that first report on that injury came out, it wasn't looking good.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: And I was like, well, he's obviously kept. And then I looked to see who, I don't know, it was you. And I'm like, didn't you have this happen before?
Speaker 1: The year I won the league, I had no keepers left in my starting lineup.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I thought. I was like, Somebody I know has had keeper issue as far as like you declared them and then you lost them before we even got to week one.
Speaker 1: For many years, I had Christian McCaffrey. And we know like maybe this is the year, right? Maybe, maybe this is the year. But.
Speaker 3: See, that is why, if anybody listened to the NFL preview, that's why I kept Christian McCaffrey off of my list of the best fantasy players from each division. Because he's barely on the field.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 3: So really, I didn't make a mistake. I should have gotten credit for that.
Speaker 1: I mean, I used to, on principle, never draft a Patriot running back.
Speaker 3: No, just because.
Speaker 1: But now, it's like you almost don't want to draft 49ers. I mean, they got problems in Ohio. They got, you know, we didn't know they were even from, I guess they're moving to Ohio. Is that breaking news?
Speaker 3: Yeah. What's he doing out there?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: He's like living out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Uh, and he was able to negotiate down to $ 140, which is.
Speaker 1: Uh, a big deal.
Speaker 3: Uh, cause is that the rate? Like we were, I don't know. A lot of information has come out about this.
Speaker 1: I'm not familiar with the rates or how that works, but, um, I don't know, I would think if you're worth billions of dollars, you could do better, if that is your thing.
Speaker 3: Literally what the cop said when they pulled him out of his car.
Speaker 1: Oh, that they released body cam footage.
Speaker 3: Body cam is out, and he had a pile of cash in his pocket, and so they counted it or whatever, and that was one of the comments was, why do these people, they could do anything, they could be anywhere, and here he is in an Ohio trailer park.
Speaker 1: I mean, he could, I mean, if he is in San Francisco, he could go to Nevada where it's legal. It's a lot more convenient, I guess.
Speaker 3: He's got options.
Speaker 1: He's got options.
Speaker 3: That's what everybody's saying.
Speaker 1: But also, aside from that, you got to be leery of this power substation by the stadium, don't you?
Speaker 3: Maybe that's why he's moving to Ohio.
Speaker 1: Oh, that could be.
Speaker 3: He's just protecting his health.
Speaker 1: He's getting out of town. Yeah. I mean, the trees died, right?
Speaker 3: Yeah. That's the thing. A lot of people don't know about those trees, and I keep preaching it, like, they had all an entire run of trees in between the power plant and the facility, the stadium and the training facility and that they're all gone. And it's not because of change of scenery. It's because they all died and it was a bad look for the Superbowl.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: What, what a deal they've got there.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So let's just, we'll avoid 49ers. I mean, I don't know. Eric will probably need to like pick up their kicker on waiver wires after he forgets the draft one.
Speaker 3: But, but, uh, Yeah, draft weekend, 20 years. It's good to see you. Thanks for coming in. And we're going to be golfing tomorrow. Draft day is beautiful. We get a golf 18 and then some lunch and some beer darts.
Speaker 1: Hopefully we bring extra darts this year.
Speaker 3: I heard that there's a mountain of darts. I have a theory on the dart thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Okay. So.
Speaker 3: Little back story.
Speaker 1: I don't remember.
Speaker 3: I don't think we've told the story. We had to have told the story on the pod at some point, but playing beer darts. So basically you've got a dart two on two. You've got a dart and you've got to throw the dart into a full can of beer. And if you hit it on the top, then the person, your crossroads got to chug that beer. Otherwise, wherever the dart ends up in the can, you drink to that point. But you're just trying to beat, get there before the other team, right? The end of the can. We lost the dart. I mean, we're literally sitting across from each other, maybe six feet, and sitting there in grass. And somehow, someway, we lost the dart, which is... It's tough to play beer darts without the dart.
Speaker 1: It is. Yeah. And someone who was not at the draft yet was able to get more darts and save the day.
Speaker 3: He saved the day, but... here's the thing. We did all the things. We were crawling in the grass looking for the dart. We were looking around us. Maybe it ricocheted. We were looking everywhere. We were looking into the dirt. We were looking in the cans, most importantly, the empty cans of beer. We were checking all the cans. My theory, tell me if you think there's anything to this because I'm going to go full detective mode.
Speaker 1: If I have to.
Speaker 3: Cody, who was playing at the time, had the dart the whole time. And he held on to the dart to delay the game because he wasn't playing well and he was having to drink a.
Speaker 1: Lot of beer.
Speaker 3: That's my theory.
Speaker 1: That could be.
Speaker 3: Do you think there's anything to this?
Speaker 1: Well, my question is, you would think we would be able to find the dart by the tail. Where's the tail?
Speaker 3: Where's the tail? Yeah. You can't find the dart. You can't find the tail. The entire thing, gone. Just gone.
Speaker 1: I mean, that might be breaking news. Cody has the dart.
Speaker 3: This is the debut of this theory. I would tell you right now, I believe he had it, he held it, and it got in so deep that he couldn't just be like, oh, guys, sorry, I have it. He couldn't come out with that.
Speaker 1: I mean, he could have taken my strategy, which is you slowly pick the can up and let most of the beer run onto the ground so then people who want to play can keep playing.
Speaker 3: There was a few people pulling off that move that you did. Yeah, you did that. It's just one of those things, too, where the teams who think they're the best are the drunkest, which means you're not the best. You've been sitting there pounding some beers. I think he had the dart. I think he was trying to slow down the game. It's really sad if that's what he did. I hate having to call him out like this, but It really did hinder the game. So this year, we're not going to allow that to happen.
Speaker 1: We're going to have eyes on him the whole time. So my question about the draft is, will the boat fall off the hoist this year?
Speaker 3: Well, so that was the thing. So you're there on a Friday night, right? And then on a Saturday morning, you're getting up and getting ready to go golf with us. And you go outside, and the boat's gone. There's a boat. It's just gone because this cabin's right on the lake. I was told we're not allowed to talk about the boat thing.
Speaker 1: Oh, we're not? Well, Johnny, we'll have to cut it.
Speaker 3: Johnny, cut that out because I know that there's.
Speaker 1: People listening who might be upset about that.
Speaker 3: So we're just going to stop talking about the boat. But the boat did disappear. We're going to give you the facts. We're going to give you what we know on this. So with the dart, I speculated. On the boat, we're going to keep it clean. The boat was gone, but they got the boat back and everything's fine.
Speaker 1: Everything's good. No harm, no foul.
Speaker 3: No harm, no foul. We're just going to leave it at that.
Speaker 1: So I got, you know, it's going to be hot this year at the draft. Yes, it is. And the draft is on a lake. Yes. I did bring swimming apparel.
Speaker 3: I thought about that.
Speaker 1: But my... hesitation is. And I think we touched us on this in the last episode. The last time I swam in a Nebraska Lake, I ended up with a hole in my leg. Yes, you did.
Speaker 3: Deadly bacteria.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I'm trying to figure out if like, I think it's probably been like 27, 25 years since I swam in Nebraska Lake. If we can roll it back a little bit and try again. Yeah.
Speaker 3: This is the time it seems. And honestly, you picked a great year to do this 2026. I mean, what are the chances of there being some kind of deadly bacteria?
Speaker 1: Yeah, right.
Speaker 3: I mean, what are the chances, right?
Speaker 1: I mean, really, here's your two options. You can either get deadly bacteria swimming in a lake on a hot day on the best weekend of the year, the draft, or you can get deadly bacteria from having a salad. true like what what which way would you like to.
Speaker 3: Go exactly you're gonna get it either way you're gonna get at least enjoy yourself in the water that's right i i think it was last year the year before uh we were i was working on the draft board and i look up and cody was just coming in from swimming in the lake so i know some people do he did he so he has swum in the lake and he well i guess he's He's not very healthy anymore either. Maybe there's something to this.
Speaker 1: Maybe.
Speaker 3: I've told Eric last week on the NFL preview, but Cody, he's the big whale. He's the white whale. He's who I'm trying to get this weekend. I think it's time for him to make his debut on Laugh With Me.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 3: So we'll see what we can do.
Speaker 1: We'll see.
Speaker 3: Maybe even we'll get you both on there at the same time.
Speaker 1: Maybe.
Speaker 3: And clear all this up because... Last time you were on the pod, we had a lot of stories to tell.
Speaker 1: We did.
Speaker 3: And Cody listened to that episode, and he was very nice to send us fact checks where he felt that we were not correct or at least didn't tell the story right or maybe there's more to it. So if it's cool to you, I'm going to go through some of his fact checks, and then you can tell me whether or not there's truth to this or maybe Cody's wrong. I think it's possible that Cody misremembers. What do you think?
Speaker 1: Well, um, it's possible. It's fine.
Speaker 3: There you go. It's possible.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: So, um, also for, and also Cody called the episode something incredible. And I wish I had known this and I would have titled the episode that maybe I'll title this one, but he called it Bobisode. And I thought that was genius.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is genius.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's genius. So we're really going to have to, um, consider making that the title of this episode. Uh, okay. Here's some of the things he brought up that he thought were pertinent to what we were talking about. He said, you forgot to mention that frozen dead six inch or six plus inch piranha that we left in the freezer from the fish tank that he allegedly didn't have. So he, he's claiming he did have a fish tank. We're claiming it was a penis pump. Um, And he said there was a dead frozen piranha. I didn't know that story, so I don't know anything about that one. Is there truth to that?
Speaker 1: I think there is. I think I will own that one. Okay. But the other story is a lot funnier. Yeah, 100%. Yeah, yeah. Okay. No, he did. There was a fish tank and there was a piranha. And I think it started out, if I remember right, he had like a beta, which you're not supposed to put in a fish tank. Right. The piranha and like some little shark thing. And one day, I think the shark thing, only half of it was left.
Speaker 3: Well, because the piranha was eating it, right?
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 3: What did he think was going to happen?
Speaker 1: And then, now, this is triggering my memory about the piranha. So the piranha liked to eat other fish, right? So eventually, it consumed the beta and the other fish died. So we had to go out and buy fish. Like little like feeder goldfish for it.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: So we were walking up the stairs at Park Wild with a sack full of goldfish that are, you know, happily swimming in the bag about to be consumed by the piranha. And someone, one of our neighbors is like, what are you going to do with those goldfish? And I think Cody said, I'm going to boil them and serve them over rice.
Speaker 3: Oh my, Jesus.
Speaker 1: But yeah, so when the piranha eventually died, I think we did freeze it and we did leave it in the freezer for the next person.
Speaker 3: What was the point of freezing it? You just thought it was funny?
Speaker 1: I guess, yeah. Oh my. It was probably too big to flush.
Speaker 3: Well, that's probably true as well.
Speaker 1: And we didn't take out the trash, so the next best thing, just freeze it.
Speaker 3: I mean, as many things as you guys just threw over your deck, this wouldn't have been one?
Speaker 1: Well, yeah. I mean, hindsight. Hindsight, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Now, and just a quick reminder, these are stories, I mean, 20-plus years ago. I mean, these are, you're in your early 20s, your guys are, sharing an apartment that, and please go back and listen to the episode, Nathan Bob Roberts, because it's, the stories are wild, but that's kind of the time frame we're living in here, was we're talking about freezing piranhas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the stories are so wild that I had my boss at the time listen to our episode, and she's like, I'm glad I didn't know you, and I never knew you when you lived in that apartment. Yes. But... Yeah. We've moved on. We've moved on.
Speaker 3: All right. So he also said about the pennies, because Eric would throw the pennies from his loft and everybody. It said, the pennies started because I was up late playing NFL 2K, and he started chucking them at me and realized he was a penny sniper. Then it just became a thing. So Eric did this as a joke, and then it turned into, oh, I'm pretty good at this. And he just starts sniping people with pennies, apparently.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh, yeah, probably so. And, you know, I think that's probably true. Um, and you know, now we don't make the pennies anymore because it was worth, it costs more to make the penny than the penny is worth. So now if we had all those pennies, it's possible we might be able to retire because there was a lot of pennies.
Speaker 3: There was a lot of pennies.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And who knows what penny you could find in there that would have been worth high value.
Speaker 1: So if we could ever get a time machine and go back to get the pail of pennies and bring it back to the current day.
Speaker 3: I'm working on a time machine.
Speaker 1: We'll get there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll get there. Cody then said, the best part about the mail under the mattress prank. So that's when you guys would put all your junk mail under Cody's mattress in order to Just to see how long it took him, right?
Speaker 1: To notice? So I think it started with he just refused to pick up his mail. Like Cody refused to pick up his mail.
Speaker 3: Of his own place, yeah.
Speaker 1: Of his own place. So then somebody just got frustrated and started putting Cody's mail under the mattress. And then it just kind of evolved into all mail under the mattress. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So he said the best part about the mail under the mattress prank was Dan starting it and passing it on for two plus years.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 3: And the joy on his face when he ran into the room pointing and laughing. I mean, that's quite the build. That's a hell of a prank when you can build it for that many years and pass on the prank.
Speaker 1: That's right. I mean, it's almost like Dan just decided to stay for two years to see what would happen. Because at the time, you know, like when you're like this age, like staying in like a place for multiple leases doesn't really happen.
Speaker 3: No, it's unheard of. Because you want a clean place.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, you're tired of living in the squalor or you move somewhere else or whatever. So, I mean, that's dedication.
Speaker 3: Then he brought up Travis puked in the sink. Now, I don't know the backstory on this, but I know Travis and I'm guessing large amounts of alcohol were involved.
Speaker 1: That's right. What did Bacardi and he would Cut it with flat Mountain Dew and eat jalapeno chips.
Speaker 3: And then just puke.
Speaker 1: In the sink. And then puke in the sink. Yikes. Okay. Yeah. All right. All right.
Speaker 3: We've all been there. No judging here.
Speaker 1: I mean, we did have that balcony, so, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: Could have puked off the balcony.
Speaker 3: That's my point in all this, is that you guys had options.
Speaker 1: There was options.
Speaker 3: And you did use that option from time to time. But why you didn't consistently, who knows?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Uh, and then you brought up in, and this was in a group chat, right? As Cody's unloading on us, he's, you said that you forgot to mention the time that we called because you thought you had a gas leak.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: You obviously did not have a gas leak, but what did it end up being?
Speaker 1: Well, um, so we thought we had a gas leak. Um, we used to consume lots of taco John's six pack in a pound. Like, and when I mean lots, like, one six pack and a pound per person. Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's per person.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It was the best per person. And it was like, I don't know, like five bucks back in the day. So we thought we had a gas leak. We smelled like natural gas, like the egg smell or whatever, but the natural gas smell was coming from the area near the famous men's number one only bathroom. So, um, Anyway, we called the emergency number because we thought we had a gas leak. In hindsight, we probably should have went outside or something if we actually thought we had a gas leak. Instead, we remained inside. Living in it, yeah. And consuming more Taco Johns. Of course. And then the maintenance guy, he comes, he's like, I don't think there's a gas leak. And I think, maybe it was Cody said to him, well, does it smell like six guys sitting here eating Taco Johns six pack at a time? Yeah. And that's probably exactly what it was.
Speaker 3: That's so funny that the gas guy was like, well, looking around, I'll tell you what it smells like. That's fantastic. Let's see. He also said, oh, he wanted to bring up, and this is something that I've personally dealt with. In fact, I have a whole episode about it, about how I got Crohn's, which was from carrying Kyle's giant TV up three flights of stairs multiple times, right? Cody's claiming that lugging his big screen up all those stairs to that apartment gave him UC.
Speaker 1: So... I don't know. Not heavy.
Speaker 3: I think that's possible.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: I mean, the TV was heavy.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 1: It was old-fashioned projection TV.
Speaker 3: And that's what Kyle's was.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, one that... It was always.
Speaker 3: Did you help move it?
Speaker 1: Like maybe, yeah, I think I moved into his house. Okay. It was in the house too for a while. So we must have, but I think I might've helped because our apartment was on the top floor. So we're using gravity to get it down. Oh yeah. Like carrying it up. I think it was already there prior to me. Back in the day, like our kids will never know having to move. Like, the TV was always the last thing in the apartment whenever anyone would move.
Speaker 3: Because it sucked to move.
Speaker 1: It would, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I know now the kids are like, oh, we'll get a TV, we'll just go to the store, pick one up. Like, literally, one person picks it up, throws it in the car, ready to roll. Man, it didn't used to be like that.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: Give people Crohn's is what it did.
Speaker 1: I mean, my first TV, I financed at the furniture mart. So, I mean, Also, they won't know, like, spending lots of money on the TV.
Speaker 3: Yes. Let's see. Cody. Oh, he was talking about the deposit at the end. At the start, you know, leave the carpet, don't paint, just write in there, I'm not liable for anything that's not smashed, was what he told him at the get, right? Okay, yeah. And he still had to fight them in the end to get his deposit back.
Speaker 1: Oh, he did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what he said. But he did get it back.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah.
Speaker 3: He wanted to fact check you. He said that the staph infection happened at the house and not when you were living at the apartment. What do you have to say about that? Is he wrong? I would love to call him out on this.
Speaker 1: I think I'm wrong.
Speaker 3: Oh, you're wrong on that. Okay. I think you are too because I remember being at the house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was after I came back from Europe in 2005. And yeah, we were at the house. Okay.
Speaker 3: It sucks to suck, but that's where we're.
Speaker 1: At right now.
Speaker 3: Got that one wrong.
Speaker 1: Should have asked AI.
Speaker 3: He should have. I think... All right, that's it. Yeah, I saved that for just about a year because I was like, we're going to have to discuss this.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean, the moral of the story is it was an interesting time. Yes. And not only did I, I guess... Cody fact-checked, but my dad also fact-checked. Oh, he did? Yes.
Speaker 3: What'd he say?
Speaker 1: He said that I might have been a little harsh in how I portrayed my mom and dad's... Because I think we talked about how there was an apartment before, and my mom and dad were like, no, you're not living there.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: So if I upset anyone the way I told that story, I apologize. This is.
Speaker 3: Shenanigans, really. You're just coming in here with stories.
Speaker 1: I guess we should just run all the stories through AI.
Speaker 3: Just see what's fact and what's not. But you said that you're fact-checking the AI itself.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 3: On a daily basis when you use it. So I don't know that I trust putting these stories into the AI.
Speaker 1: Well, eventually the AI is going to learn whatever you tell it, so it'll just agree with you that it's correct.
Speaker 3: This is the thing that I think people need to, like, Realize. Because people will get on my case because I'll make promotional pictures and flyers and stuff with AI. Well, it's easy. I'm a small business here. So I need to use the assets.
Speaker 1: Johnny's busy. He's got to run that soundboard.
Speaker 3: Literally all he does. And so, yeah, we tend to use that from time to time. But with that being said, it only knows what it knows.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 3: It's not like it's creating... the idea for me, it's only doing what I tell it.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: So it's the same thing with everything. I mean, you, and even at work, you know, to use it, it has to have a baseline in order to be able to complete tasks. So, I mean, to me, it's like using a calculator that might sound dumb, but to me, it's like using a calculator.
Speaker 1: That's right. You know, you know, so I know you came from like the grocery background.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So we have a Hy-Vee and Marshall that I continually actually, I, I'm like, Kyle, why does my Hy-Vee always have bright green bananas? No one wants this shit. And he tells me to go to Marion to go buy my bananas.
Speaker 3: He's got the best bananas.
Speaker 1: And then I tell him, I'm like, well, I'm just going to go to Aldi. And then he freaks out.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, there's no sense in that.
Speaker 1: No, and then I go there and they don't have bananas because Aldi sucks too. But anyway.
Speaker 3: But going to Marion, that's where you'll get the best.
Speaker 1: The best.
Speaker 3: The best.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And it's proven.
Speaker 1: So I was at our Hy-Vee and Marshall and I was there for plastic silverware. And I couldn't find it. So I asked AI where it would be, thinking AI knows everything. And I asked, I think it was Claude on the Sonnet model. And Claude told me, I don't know, go find someone to ask, like to something like to that effect.
Speaker 3: Hell of an answer.
Speaker 1: And then I said, how do I find someone to ask? Oh. And then it was like, sometimes, I don't know if you find this with AI, but I find this with Claude. It'll argue with you. Like it said, I already told you that. And I think that's what it, like it just referred me. It said, I'm referring to my previous answer. Yeah. And it like hung up. It's like, Claude.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I'm ending this chat.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I'm ending. There's no hope for you.
Speaker 3: Just, you know, turn around and look for a person.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: What if I have any eyes, Claude? Now what?
Speaker 1: Yeah. So I think I ended up doing what I usually do is I look for, like, the person doing, like, the shopping for people. Yeah. They usually know where everything is.
Speaker 3: They certainly know where everything's at, especially if they have where everything's located right there in front of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I will say, and you obviously don't have the Hy-Vee app, I do, actually.
Speaker 1: Oh, do you?
Speaker 3: Well, in the Ivy app, if you put in the search, you know, where is, you know, Forks or whatever, it'll tell you the exact shelf spot that it's located.
Speaker 1: I think, so I think the reason I didn't do that is it wanted me to create an account.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, you gotta have an account.
Speaker 1: I don't want more, like, email shit from people.
Speaker 3: Well, then tell it you don't want to email.
Speaker 1: Shit from people. But I said, continue as guests. And it's like, you've got to log in to have that functionality.
Speaker 3: Well, they need to know who's asking these questions. Like, where are the forks? People need to know this.
Speaker 1: That's an important data point.
Speaker 3: That is important data that is worth something.
Speaker 1: Okay. Next time I'll log in.
Speaker 3: There you go. Download the Hy-Vee app. This is like an ad.
Speaker 1: For Hy-Vee? Yeah.
Speaker 3: That's the last thing I want to do.
Speaker 1: Okay. All right.
Speaker 3: It's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Sorry.
Speaker 3: Can't believe you brought me to this place.
Speaker 1: Johnny, delete this whole thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, cut this out as well.
Speaker 1: By the end, we're going to be down to like 10 minutes.
Speaker 3: There's going to be more cut footage in there, audio than there is actual use. I mean, so you're here for draft weekend. What are your go-tos right now? What are you thinking? Where's your head at as far as your feeling for the draft? What's your strategy? I've never asked you what your fantasy strategy is.
Speaker 1: Well, I used to listen to draft prep podcasts on my way down. So I live in Minnesota, so it's like a four-and-a-half-hour drive.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you wait for draft weekend, basically, to do your prep.
Speaker 1: That's right. Okay. And on my way down, I actually listened to the– I got through three episodes of your and Eric's preview.
Speaker 3: Yep, the Laugh With Me NFL preseason. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And that's where I learned to avoid the 49ers because of the power substation. Well, good.
Speaker 3: See, this is the stuff that people need to know.
Speaker 1: People think that the draft is all about strategy. It's really about dumb luck. Pretty much. To win. I mean, the person that won last year had no business winning. He did. He made like two moves the entire year.
Speaker 3: He's won two championships. One was the first year of the entire league, and he got extreme guidance from... from Eric for the draft, and he got lucky with the stud, LaDainian Tomlinson, in an all-time year. And then last year, first year back in the league, and he got extreme guidance from Eric, and dumb luck.
Speaker 1: Eric just needs to be sober during the draft, then he went off for advice. Or maybe he needs to drink more before the draft. Well, I don't know. I don't know if that's a good idea. That's probably not a good idea. Yeah, that's But anyway, about the draft, even my son, he's going to be 10 years old and he knows about the draft. I told him I was going to Omaha for the draft. And he's like, is that short guy still in the league? Like he even knows about the draft.
Speaker 3: How does he know about short guy? Like, how does he know?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I was confused too. I was like, that short guy won last year. And my son is like, how?
Speaker 3: How how does he even know this stuff does he is he listening to our the podcast i think he's a regular listener yeah he might be he's always first comment he just always just hits it hard yeah as soon as it downloads 6 a.m he's in yeah um does he play fantasy.
Speaker 1: No no no he does uh he's really into baseball oh baseball's his thing yeah and uh He's starting to watch YouTube videos on pitching because they get to pitch next year. And I'm like, let me show you the professor, Greg Maddox. Yes.
Speaker 3: Man, can you imagine if he learned how to become like a young Greg Maddox?
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 3: He would look so different than the rest of the league. Like nobody would see it coming.
Speaker 1: Nobody would see it coming. And like they... it was still like kind of like a coach pitch thing this year, but now they transitioned, like I said, to kid pitch and all the kids like were, you know, starting to throw and they're trying to throw really hard. I'm like, you don't need to throw hard. No, no. Look at Greg Maddox.
Speaker 3: Hit your spots.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Keep them all out.
Speaker 1: Learn knuckleball. That's where it's at.
Speaker 3: Bring them, bring them the heat, but when they won't expect it, like that's, there's just times you can do it and times you don't.
Speaker 1: So what did, Greg Maddox, he's like, I have three pitches. I don't throw faster than 89 miles an hour, but all the pitches look the same.
Speaker 3: Yep, and that'll get him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the professor.
Speaker 3: The professor. I loved him. I especially loved him because he's a former Padre.
Speaker 1: He was at the end of his career, right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he still lights out. He's still winning gold gloves.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, defensive. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Like nobody could win a gold glove as a pitcher because he was just winning them all. That's right. I'm sure I knew back then, and then now I'm looking at it, you know, just going, oh, yeah, Hall of Famer Greg Maddux. But why did he ever leave, like, the Braves? Like, he was such an asset even years beyond his time at the Braves. Really, and he was never, like, the highest paid guy that I remember. So it's interesting that he didn't end up just being a legacy guy, you know, and staying with the Braves.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because he went back to the Cubs after the— Yeah, he.
Speaker 3: Did a couple times with the Cubs, with the Padres.
Speaker 1: Dodgers?
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, he was a Dodger.
Speaker 1: He was. Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 3: Because I think he was a Dodger after the Padres.
Speaker 1: Okay. Hmm. I don't know. That Braves pitching staff. Epic.
Speaker 3: Oh, yeah. I used to love that. I'm sure you watched TBS and was just eating up Braves baseball.
Speaker 1: But, you know, I'm a Twins fan. Our greatest moment, you know, 1991. Against those Braves, yeah. That's right. Game seven.
Speaker 3: How many times have you watched that game seven?
Speaker 1: It's on YouTube, so I watch it a lot. Yeah. And The last two years, my son has been number nine for baseball, who number nine was for the Twins in 1991.
Speaker 3: I'm going to guess it. In 1991?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Because Chuck Knobloch wasn't around yet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was there. He was there? He was number one.
Speaker 3: It was Chuck.
Speaker 1: Oh, he was number one? Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh, nine.
Speaker 1: Nobody's going to know. Okay. So Gene Larkin.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I never would have guessed Gene Larkin.
Speaker 1: Never guessed, yeah. Okay, so Gene Larkin, bottom of the 10th inning, game seven. Dan Gladden gets a single. But then he just keeps on trucking and makes it to second on a base hit. And then, you know, you got Kirby. So they walk him. They walk Herbeck to load the bases. Gene Larkin, number nine, the unlikely hero. A single over the infield's head. The Twins win the World Series.
Speaker 3: Oh, so I should have known that because he got the game-winning hit. Yeah. And I remember walking Kirby there because Kirby had hit the game winner, like the walk-off the night before.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 3: Or two days before, whatever it was.
Speaker 1: And he climbed the wall in that game for the catch, too.
Speaker 3: That was definitely the Puckett game. And then game seven, oh, man. I just love it for Jack Morris to pitch the entire game and just.
Speaker 1: Shut out baseball.
Speaker 3: And he's from St.
Speaker 1: Paul. He's from St. Paul, went to high school in St. Paul.
Speaker 3: Was his number retired with the Twins?
Speaker 1: No, I don't think so. He's only there one year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but look what he did.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's true.
Speaker 3: I know he was only there one year, but he's a legend.
Speaker 1: He is a legend. I mean, as a Minnesota sports fan, we still reminisce about 1991. Of course. Because.
Speaker 3: It was incredible.
Speaker 1: I mean, I gave up on the Vikings in 98. You know, Gary Anderson. He's automatic.
Speaker 3: So then you just... You're like, well, I remember the time that the Twins were great.
Speaker 1: You remember the Twins.
Speaker 3: You should always go back to that, yeah.
Speaker 1: So it's on... I mean... Watching Randy Moss torch the Cowboys is always fun, too. Oh, yeah. Yeah, and mooning the Packers. It's disgusting.
Speaker 3: Joe Buck. A throwback to the last time you were on the show, right before we were going to record, you said, do I still have my notebook? And I did, and I flipped to the page that you used, which is just a series of 1 through 10, and check marks as you went, because you had this top 10 list. With nothing written. That was your notes.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And it still blows my mind. And I love when people come into the studio and do a show, I like to show them your notes.
Speaker 1: It should be framed.
Speaker 3: It very well could be. That actually is a good point. We might frame that because we also have Eric's notes from last week's NFL preview, and it's the inside of a beer carton, but it's just full of words, right? Yours is 10 numbers.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 3: One through 10.
Speaker 1: And maybe, I mean, after being fact-checked, I should have maybe wrote some things down.
Speaker 3: That's what I was thinking. That's what I was thinking. Because we've never had an episode fact-checked quite like yours. And your notes were the numbers one through 10 in check marks.
Speaker 1: That's it. But I think we did all right.
Speaker 3: We did good, yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, there is, I don't, maybe there was one fact check, but maybe some forgotten stories. I mean, there's so many stories. It's hard to remember.
Speaker 3: Do you got a story? Do you got a story that you didn't tell last time that maybe came up after the fact? And you're like, Oh, I should have brought that up.
Speaker 1: Um, yeah, I, yeah, there was one. Yeah. Let's hear it. Let's do it. We, I don't think that was in the fact check text. It was like a side text. Oh, okay. About, um, I think I hit like, so one of the people had their girlfriend living with us, you know, and she bought the pay-per-view, you know, and cost us a lot of money and so on and so forth. Um, um, so I'm trying to remember back.
Speaker 3: So this is the girl that you guys called squat bug.
Speaker 1: Yes. And then Cody used to call her, I think squat thrust because like I, came home from school one day from college and was minding my own business, probably getting ready to go to UPS to sling some boxes or whatever. And I heard, put it here, Dan. I'm like, to each their own. Yeah. So that, that, uh, yeah, that was a unique situation.
Speaker 3: Squat thrust.
Speaker 1: Squat thrust.
Speaker 3: Squat thrust.
Speaker 1: I think Cody called her squat thrust and call her squat because she liked never left and cost us a lot of money. Yeah.
Speaker 3: She essentially lived there, but she couldn't say she lived there because then you guys would have expected part of the rent.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 3: Just the house, I guess. You had told me at the top of the intro, I referenced you as a former sprinkler customer service representative.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 3: What was that like?
Speaker 1: That, so I've had, So one of the things that I do, well, used to do, is give tours of my current employer. Like, because we do a lot of cool stuff, like geography, land stuff. And people are like, how did you get this job? And I'm like, let me tell you about my past career. Start with the sprinkler. Well, I mean, UPS, that was through college, slinging boxes.
Speaker 3: Slinging boxes.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And then I ended up going to like a job service because I needed like work. And they set me up at a sprinkler company, a place that installed lawn sprinklers, which I am very environmentally conscious. And also like, so pouring drinking water on a lawn seems like the dumbest idea I think I've ever heard of.
Speaker 3: Especially on a, on a cycle and it may or may not need it.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Like the green lawn is like the most unsustainable, like, plant in the world. It has a root depth of like three, like an inch.
Speaker 3: What color is your lawn right now?
Speaker 1: Mine's dead.
Speaker 3: Oh, okay. So to your point.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So it's not dead because you don't want that because then you have to redo it, but it's dormant because we haven't had any rain in Minnesota in months. But then also they don't have to mow, which is also brings a smile to my face. Gift. Like you won't be finding me out like spraying weeds in my lawn or any of that. So back to the sprinkler company. So they installed like lawn sprinklers for people. And I was customer service person, which is hard to do when you don't believe in the product you're supporting.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 1: It's key. So I remember like.
Speaker 3: They should have asked you in the interview.
Speaker 1: Well, I think like I came there from like a temp service.
Speaker 3: Oh, so you were locked in.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: You just showed up.
Speaker 1: I just showed up and was like, do with like data entry and filing and stuff. And they were, you know, so they, um, they, so they would, they would install these lawn sprinklers.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: So like I answer the phone one day and someone's like, we got new sod at this house. And I'm like, congratulations. Like good for you. It's like, well, we got to have someone come out and get the sprinklers working or whatever. I'm like, why? I guess I didn't realize that new sod is also even more unsustainable than an established lawn. It needs to be watered constantly.
Speaker 3: Constantly.
Speaker 1: Or it's going to burn up and die.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you have to flood it. Just soak it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So if there's one thing I learned is that if someone calls you and says they got new sod, you got to get the sprinkler people out there right away to water the shit out of it. Or it's going to... I'm going to burn up. But anyway.
Speaker 3: But internally you, you hate that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But I'm like, I, I, this is like dumb. Who cares? Like lawn. But anyway, like if I had my way, I would just have a bunch of like prairie plants. That's what this was. It was prairie. Like, like prairie plants, big root depth. Don't have to worry about watering. Self-sustainable. Not to get on a tangent, but I guess I am. But anyway, so another fun story about the sprinkler company was, is that my boss and She unofficially dated her boss and they fought constantly. So when he would call and she didn't want to talk to him, she wouldn't pick up the phone. Oh, geez. So then I'd pick it up and then the guy would ask for her. Yeah. And I'm like, hey, your dude's on the phone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, answer the phone.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But. So then I think eventually they hired me away from the temp service only probably because it cost them less money. They weren't paying the temp service anymore. So then it got to be like the end of the year, right? And I'm like sitting there in October and I'm like, I wonder what you do at a sprinkler company in the winter. Oh, you probably get fired.
Speaker 3: You just spit all over me. And the table and everything, your coffee, everything as you said that.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's just like, it was like an epiphany.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like it hit you in that moment. That you're about to get fired. It's like you're reliving that thought for the first time right now.
Speaker 1: And that happened probably like.
Speaker 3: And you spit across the entire studio.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I have a lot to apologize for. Sorry.
Speaker 3: If you're listening and you're wondering, what was that? What was that sound? It was the flow of water coming from Bob's mouth.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I'm like, well, I bet you get fired. They didn't really ever tell me that. Yeah. But, and then like, I'm not dumb. Like I was supposed, they were open on Saturdays, like for like a few hours, but. they had one person there only by themselves. And they're always like, we're going to train you in, you know? And then all of a sudden they're like, well, don't worry about that anymore. I'm like, well, I see where this is going.
Speaker 3: I'm not dumb. I'm on borrowed time here.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So then I got a new job after that. And that was, that was a lot. That was, that was a good call on my part. Nice. But, but I, like every once in a while I see Facebook ads from that company and I'm like, get the hell out of my feed.
Speaker 3: You don't want to run it back?
Speaker 1: I don't even know. I don't even like, Would I come to Minnesota from Omaha and install a sprinkler?
Speaker 3: Just think, like, you've got experience. You could roll in there not as the temp that they just brought in seasonally. You could now come in with experience.
Speaker 1: Well, funny you should say that because the last two houses I've owned had in-ground lawn sprinklers. Oh, did you use them? Never.
Speaker 3: That's why your lawn's dead.
Speaker 1: That's right. And, you know... So whenever it gets hot out, people are like, you need to turn on a sprinkler. I'm like, hell no.
Speaker 3: Yeah, forget that.
Speaker 1: You know what's going to happen when you turn on a lawn sprinkler that hasn't been used in like 10 years?
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: You're going to end up with like sinkholes all over your yard because all the pipes are broken. Yeah. Best thing to do, leave it off.
Speaker 3: Well, and that's the thing. Like you, if you don't take care of it and flush it before winter. That's right. I mean, especially in those cold, cold Minnesota winters. I mean, that's going to be brutal.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: There's.
Speaker 1: I mean, if there's one thing that people should take away from this is that water freezes in the winter. Yes, it does.
Speaker 3: Have you ever had a burst pipe?
Speaker 1: Especially in Minnesota. No.
Speaker 3: I had one in my first house. We did quite unhook one of the hoses and it popped one in the basement and we ended up having to replace our carpet, repair a wall. Wild times. Now we know better. We haven't had it since.
Speaker 1: But you learned.
Speaker 3: But we learned, yeah. We didn't make the same mistake again. Now it's something you think about every October.
Speaker 1: Get the hoses in. It's still 80 degrees out in October, but we're putting that hose away.
Speaker 3: But it's coming.
Speaker 1: It's coming.
Speaker 3: It's coming.
Speaker 1: It's getting later and later. It's coming eventually.
Speaker 3: Well, Bob, what do you got to promote? You want to promote something?
Speaker 1: Well, I want to talk about I'm away here. I live in Minnesota. I showed up at my hotel last night and handed them my ID to check in. They're like, ooh, you came from Minnesota. I'm like, it's only a four-hour.
Speaker 3: Away yeah they have to get more people from Minnesota.
Speaker 1: But on the way here you have to drive through the great state of South Dakota which I don't know if we hit on this but I drive a Prius and the speed limit in South Dakota 80 miles an hour you know what the Prius doesn't do 80 miles an hour.
Speaker 3: It's no way it's going to hit that 80.
Speaker 1: I mean, first of all, your efficiency goes way down and that's not the point of a Prius. So, you know, I'm driving like South of Sioux Falls and, you know, I'm holding a steady 75 miles an hour cause there's no wind. Something else you got to be conscious about in a Prius cause they're very light.
Speaker 3: And, uh, You put sandbags in your trunk in the winter?
Speaker 1: Never. Wow.
Speaker 3: And you're like Prius, huh?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: You just need to know your limits as a Prius owner.
Speaker 3: So you're a good driver.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. All right. That's impressive. I drove the Prius home one time from work in Sioux Falls in a blizzard. I just threw on my four-way flashers and drove 25 miles an hour for 72 miles. You made it home? I made it home. And guess who was in the ditch? all the pickup trucks and I just tooted my horn as I went by. But anyway, so I drove through South Dakota on the way here, 80 miles an hour, ridiculous. Like, so even though the speed limit's 80 miles an hour, people are going to go 85, 90, the minimum's 40 miles an hour, like ridiculous range of speeds here, probably unsafe. So the one thing that South Dakota loves to do, and Minnesota gets a lot of crap for being like the state flower is the construction barrel because there's always road work all over the place. South Dakota loves to just randomly close lanes of freeways for no reason. And they drop the speed limit from 80 to 45 miles an hour through the construction zone.
Speaker 3: And is there construction going on?
Speaker 1: No. No. But then, so there's like no evidence. There's like maybe like a port-a-potty, like someone might be coming. So eventually I did find what they were doing is they were digging little trenches in the lane that was closed and then refilling them with cement.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I've seen that.
Speaker 1: I'm like, what are they doing? I don't understand. Like someone needs to come on and explain.
Speaker 3: Like, Yeah, I'd love to find out because my neighborhood, most of the summer, was having that done throughout the entire neighborhood. They were digging holes, going in deep, doing something, and then they just filled it back up.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: What were you doing?
Speaker 1: I mean, it almost reminds me of my favorite public works joke. Public works, like city street workers. Yeah. So two guys go to a job site and they forget their shovel, right? So they call back to their boss, and it's like, oh, we got to come back. We forgot the shovel. And the boss is like, all right, I'll bring it out to you. And they're like, well, what are we supposed to do until you get here? And the boss says, don't worry, just lean on each other. That's good. So anyway, I just don't understand what's going on in South Dakota with this, like, random, like... digging holes and then filling them back in with cement.
Speaker 3: There's gotta be a reason.
Speaker 1: I mean, people think that like they know Mount Rushmore and all that in South Dakota. That's way out in the West. There's like 500 miles of like abyss before you even get there. Yeah. It's, uh, I don't know, quite a thing. So you drive through South Dakota, then you get to Iowa and then like the first, uh, So I stopped, well, I mean, you have to drive through Sioux City, which speaking of road work, like Sioux City, people used to call it the government conspiracy because it was always under road work. Like for the last like 20 years, there was road construction in Sioux City. And they love to have like, they have these like video speed trailer things on the side of the road that'll mail you a ticket. No, I drive a Prius, and nobody's ever gotten a speeding ticket in a Prius. Nobody? I don't think it's possible.
Speaker 3: There's got to be some science behind that. But Johnny did get me some information on the roads in South Dakota so that hopefully we can get to the bottom of this. So crews in South Dakota, they dig these test holes in roads, and it's a practice called potholing.
Speaker 1: So they do? They don't have enough potholes. They have to make their own.
Speaker 3: So they like to visually verify the exact location and depth of underground utility lines before starting major construction or big projects. I am now realizing that's what they were doing in my neighborhood because next to my neighborhood, they're putting in a big old shopping center and apartments and everything.
Speaker 1: Oh, I saw that on the way here. Right.
Speaker 3: So that's probably... why all the holes in my neighborhood this summer? Just refill them back up, fill them back up. So there you go.
Speaker 1: Yeah. You know what?
Speaker 3: If you don't get a laugh today, you've, you definitely learned something.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 3: So that's what we do here.
Speaker 1: We're here to teach people.
Speaker 3: We're, we're educational, educational.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, Bob, thanks for coming on second time. Uh, we'll certainly have you back on again.
Speaker 1: All right. Thanks for having me. It's great to be here.
Speaker 3: Guest of the year. You think this is your year?
Speaker 1: Maybe. And I mean, if that award ceremony is in the winter, I won't get here because I drive a Prius. Might have to do virtual.
Speaker 3: You'll be locked in.
Speaker 1: Hit that intro, go!
Speaker 2: Laugh with me When the rent's past due and the car won't start Laugh with me When the only sponsor is my broken heart We're hanging on this janky stream Two weird voices in the glow of a screen If the world won't sing Then let it laugh with me