Speaker 1: You are listening to the Dan Patrick Show on Fox Sports Radio.
Speaker 2: It's our one on this Tuesday. Come on in stay a while. Gang's all here, ready to go, Fired up. Got some topics. Usually it gets a little dry certain months of the year. Sports topics get a little drier, and then if you have a story, it metastasizes because there's no other story that's going to compete with it. But this is a big story today, It's going to be a big story for probably the next couple of weeks, and that is the push tush, the brotherly shove. It's going to come up and eventually it'll get at the combine. There'll be a lot of chatter and then all of a sudden, we're going to decide if the owners the competition committee want to move forward with this. But you had the Green Bay Packers, according to Diana Russini, who they sent a proposal to remove the push tush and so or tush push or is it push tush whatever? Don't I think you're doing both this basically this pushing the tush or you're tushing the push. Well, somebody's tush is getting pushed, and then in fact, a couple of them are, if you think about it, plush tush, Yes, the push tush. Hey your push tushing? Stop it? Uh. But this is where you had to have somebody come forward and put their name to it and say, hey, we would like to get rid of the push tush or the tush puck. How about brotherly shove? How's that? Since it's all about Philadelphia, the combine kind of gets underway today kind of. This is where you got some interviews that are going on medicals for kickers also RETURNMN I believe, having their interviews in medicals. Let's go okay, oh Dan, Yeah, this is where the NFL network is still setting up as these guys are trying to do their things like coming through here we go, Wait a minute, I'm doing an interview in her Yeah. Yeah, we got to get some cable. We got to get all this ready for Thursday.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 2: Here's what I want to ask, and we don't ask this, but I think we should. When it comes to hand size, do we make a big deal about a punter? And how about foot size? I'm being serious. Do they measure feet? I don't know if they do. I haven't seen anything. I don't know what Russell Erkslabin's shoe size was when he was kicking, or Morten Anderson or Adam Vinterry. I don't know. Is it a nine and a half? Is it a thirteen and a half. If you're a punter, how big is your foot? Well? Feet? What about hands? I think it was barstool maybe pft who brought up they should measure finger length, not hand size.
Speaker 3: He'd cut.
Speaker 2: Yes, once again, these are the things if we really want to, you know, you know, drill down deeply here, like how much do we really want to know about your measurables? Yes, Paul I went back and looked.
Speaker 4: I've got the official NFL combine stats page, which gives you readouts for everybody in the past.
Speaker 2: Okay, remember the punter two.
Speaker 4: Years ago for Iowa, that All Pro, all star punter they had, Tory Taylor. He was measured, They did arm length and hand size. They did not measure his feet.
Speaker 2: Okay, but if nobody made a big deal about somebody's hand size as a punter, how many times have we seen the punter have the ball go through his hands happens? I don't know if it's that important. I don't do you want your punter to do bench presses. You know, a lot of this is silly, it is, but it does fill up a lot of time because if the combine was held in a different like in January or March April like, it wouldn't get as much at time. But there's a lot of things that are going on at the combine and really nothing else that's going to compete with it, and therefore we'll be glued to it. We can't wait to watch the defensive lineman out of Texas A and M how fast did he run the three cone drill? We get so caught up in it. And really it's silly to me because the tape doesn't lie what you do on tape. That's what I want to see when you do it against competition, And how are you in an interview? And what are your medicals? That's what I care about. And then I'm going to do my background check. I'm going to talk to your teammates, I'm going to talk to the equipment manager. I'll do my due diligence there. But the stuff at the combine, it's filler, that's all it is. It's filler, Yes, Paul.
Speaker 4: On the schedule today, Dan just to pump you up for the combine placekicker, defensive line, linebacker, medical exams, and team interviews, defensive back and tight end team interviews. Today now no broadcasts, no interviews in public, no.
Speaker 2: Interviews, so nothing really going on probably until Wednesday or Thursday. Thursday is that when it heats up.
Speaker 4: On yea, heats up on field stuff. But the one thing you will see today is coaches, head coaches and general managers are talking to the media. So you may get some fall out later today and tomorrow from that.
Speaker 2: And also when you get the gms and coaches together, this is when things happen. And let's say Miles Garrett wants to be traded or you want to propose a trade. Now you can do it face to face. Now you can say, hey, come on over to my room. I got some things I want to say to you. Maybe if Matthew Stafford's representative is there, maybe you're talking to teams there. You know, the Steelers have made an inquiry to Matthew Stafford, the Giants reportedly have done that. Now you get a chance to say, hey, let's talk about this. I don't think you'll see Matthew Stafford there about his representative could be there, and a lot of things get done when you put everybody together and it's twenty four to seven, then that's when sometimes you'll get the groundwork, the foundation for moves that are going to be made. You'll also get the groundwork foundation maybe for what will happen with the Tush Push. I did it. I got it right, thank you, thank you doing big boy things here just in time for them to get rid of the play and I'm just mastering it right now.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: So, uh, poll question today seton what do you have for the first hour? Well, I would like to go with for the first hour today, the Green Bay Packers are Dot dot Dot heroes or zeros. Wow, okay. Diana Rossini's reporting two sources that the Green Bay Packers of the team that came forward to say, let's outlaw the Tush Push. Okay, Todd Packers heroes or zeros.
Speaker 3: The Packers are zeros.
Speaker 2: Seaton heroes or zeroes zeros Marvin Zero's heroes.
Speaker 4: They're saying what needed to be said.
Speaker 2: To thank y'all, give up your bodies, cancel that play. You couldn't always you could. You can play that SoundBite from that guy as if he is talking about the tush push.
Speaker 4: Wait next question, Jeff, where are you right there?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I just want to thank each and everyone out for all your bodies.
Speaker 1: It's still really to be damn it.
Speaker 3: I'll thank you, Thank you guys. They were awesome.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much, mister f for saying what needed to be saying. Quarter quarterbacks needs are still real to me.
Speaker 3: Damn it.
Speaker 1: See another one of these.
Speaker 4: You see, Chris Jones neck, This is.
Speaker 1: Want to get rid of the to I just want to think.
Speaker 2: Mister proper respect. Take it easy, Take it easy there, Terrence, take it easy there, fell all right, Packers are heroes. I don't know that feels zero ish that, Hey, we can't stop them. Can you help us stop them by taking the play out of out of the playbook. Ye.
Speaker 4: I think the NFL needed a team to complain about it, to put it on the docket agenda. So I think the Packers did the NFL a solid, either intentionally or unintentionally.
Speaker 2: Well, why don't you have other teams doing that? You only need one to open the door, you know, But why wouldn't other teams join forces with the Packers?
Speaker 4: Zeros, you want to be in a part of a segment on the damn Packard. So they're probably gonna get a fifth round draft pick compensatory for.
Speaker 2: You get a punter that's pushing it, Paul, Yeah, yeah, Okay, thank you, Ton. Let's see Mavericks at the Lakers tonight. It'd be a whole lot more interesting if it was the Lakers at the Mavericks and Anthony Davis was playing in this game. I have some over unders from DraftKings. I'll have that for you coming up. And oh, by the way, performance from the Joker last night he had nineteen assists. He's the center, and I thought, okay, how often does this happen? So I went back and I go, who has the most assist from the center position in a game in NBA history? And it happened in nineteen sixty eight, Will Chamberlain. Will Chamberlain once led the NBA in assist I think he led in just about every category possible except for free throw percentage. He was a terrible free throw shitter. So twenty one assist and then you go Joker at nineteen. Then after that it's Will Chamberlain at nineteen. Then after that it's Joker, Joker, Joker, Joker, Joker, joke er, Joker, Joker, Will Chamberlain, Joker, Joker, Joker, Joker, Joker, Joker, Joker, Joker, Joker, Joker, Joker, Will Chamberlain, Will Chamberlain, Joker, Joker, Joker. Stat of the Day, Sad of the day, that beast, stat of the day, stat of the day.
Speaker 3: Here comes that what stat.
Speaker 4: Of the Day?
Speaker 2: Brought to you by Panini America, the official trading cards of the Dan Patrick Show. And it's not like that's all he does. I mean, he's giving you pretty much a triple double. He's averaging a triple double. But he does it in a way that you're almost I don't know, you're not surprised by anything. Nineteen assists, the all time record is twenty one, and you get the feeling if Joker wanted to get the record, he could get the record. I don't know if the numbers mean anything to it. I think he enjoys the mind game, the chess game of basketball, and as long as he continues to enjoy that, he'll continue to be the best player in the game. It's not like he's slowing down or he doesn't jump as high anymore. This is who he is. He plays old man basketball and he's the best player in the game. Now, he's not going to win the MVP because there's voter fatigue for him to win. Oh my god, he can't win another one. I don't remember that happening when I was growing up. I don't remember that happening, you know, with Bird and Magic and Mike. Oh, he can't win now. There might have been voter fatigue a little bit with Jordan, and that's why Barkley and Karl Malone won, But they were deserving and their teams played really well. But Joker is not going to win the MVP this year. Shay Gilis Alexander will win the MVP. He's not a better player, but it's a better story. And his team is playing extremely well, except for the last three minutes last night in regulation and then overtime as they blew a twenty five point lead at home. If this is if this happened to Lebron, my god, it would never stop on SportsCenter. This is this is the leading candidate for the MVP, and you blew a twenty five point lead at home against a Timberwolf team that I think was This is the back end of a back to back. So Joker is making it. He makes it easy at times. Now I give the Lakers credit for the defense they played on him, you know, last game, which was incredible, but he makes it look really easy and it's not really easy, and I think that's what's amazing. You'll watch and you go, how did he see that? And if you watch and he of course has a water polo experience. He just standing there and he's holding the basketball and this happens in water polo, except for they can't stand in the water. He's at the top of the key, directing traffic. He's like a conductor in a symphony, and he makes it look really easy. Nineteen assists for a center, and he's going to get the old time record at some point. But that's the those who have had at least fifteen assists as a center. That was the list that I had fifteen through twenty one assists with him and Wilt. Wilt is there four times or five times, Joker's there, I think twenty times. So we've gotten used to it. But I do think Shay Gilgers is going to still win the MVP this year.
Speaker 1: Fox Sports Radio has the best sports talk lineup in the nation. Catch all of our shows at Foxsports Radio dot com and within the iHeartRadio app. Search FSR to listen live.
Speaker 5: Hey, Steve Covino and I'm Rich David and together We're Covino and Rich on Fox Sports Radio.
Speaker 2: You could catch us.
Speaker 6: Weekdays from five to seven pm Eastern two to four Pacific on Fox Sports Radio and of course the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 5: Why should you listen to Cavino and Rich.
Speaker 6: We talk about everything life, sports, relationships, what's going on.
Speaker 2: In the world.
Speaker 5: We have a lot of fun talking about the stories behind the stories in the world of sports and pop culture, stories that well other shows don't seem to have the time to discuss.
Speaker 6: And the fact that we've been friends for the last twenty years and still work together. I mean that says something, right.
Speaker 5: So check us out. We like to get you involved too, take your phone calls, chop it up.
Speaker 6: As they say, I'd say, the most interactive show on Fox Sports Radio, maybe the most interactive show on planetar.
Speaker 5: Be sure to check out Cavino and Rich Live on Fox Sports Radio and the iHeartRadio app from five to seven pm Eastern, two to four Pacific, and if you miss any of the live show. Just search Covin on Rich wherever you get your podcasts, and of course on social media that's Covino and Rich.
Speaker 2: He is NFL Today, CBS Studio analyst and a three time NFL Defensive Player of the Year and waiting for another baby on the way? Is that right? What's the chime frame for baby number two dropping.
Speaker 3: This summer? This summer? Looking forward to it?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: And the advice.
Speaker 7: No, obviously, start thinking about like how many and everything. And I've been asking a lot of people and there's it's almost split fifty to fifty on people say.
Speaker 3: Going from one to two is harder, going from two to three is harder.
Speaker 2: I would say one to two is going to change you. But two to three, now you're already in chaos. So once you get to three. We got to three and we immediately said we wanted to have a fourth, Like we didn't. Wow, that was it. So I had four, well my wife had four under seven years of age, so we were it was. It was chaos, it really was. But looking back on it, they grew up together. They're very close now. So hopefully you know you have a girl and that'll crush you, that'll absolutely rush you so that do you know what you're having?
Speaker 3: I know, yes, OKAYL doesn't.
Speaker 2: No, Oh okay, good try though.
Speaker 3: I mean that's that's good radioing.
Speaker 2: You know, it's good hosting its content. But if it's a girl, I have three, so that's where I can help you with that. But if you want to you know.
Speaker 3: I mean, you're you're trying to leave me down the road here and I'm not going okay, all just not all right.
Speaker 7: Although I did see, uh, I'm sure Paulie has plenty of tips for me for girls. He sent me, Uh he was trying to give Fritzy a bit of stick for how many times he texted me to get me on the show last time? And paul got me on the show this time. But I said, if you're gonna give me stick, then you can't, Or if you're gonna get Fritzie stick, then you can't send me highlights of your daughter's high.
Speaker 3: School basketball The text messages I no apologies.
Speaker 4: My daughter said to me, can Uncle JJ take a look at my shot? I said, of course he can.
Speaker 2: I love you.
Speaker 3: He loves on fire.
Speaker 7: I mean she is a very good basketball player. So the highlights well deserved. But I would never have said anything if you didn't come at Fritzi first. So I protect my friend Todd.
Speaker 2: I'm glad Pauli's sending you the videos in no longer us, so there's a benefit for all of us moving around. Your lasting memory of the combine was what.
Speaker 7: Relief when it was done and warm ups in the hotel ballrooms. I think those are the two things that I remember the most. And then the train station obviously is its own. You guys know, I don't know how much the outside world really knows about the train station and everything that goes on the train station, all the interviews, the meeting of coaches and hallways, and it's basically just four days of it's literally the biggest job interview of your life. So you're walking around twenty four to seven just trying to make sure that you know everything is going according to plan because this can change millions of dollars. It can change your entire future.
Speaker 2: But are you It is your analogy. The train station like the car wash where.
Speaker 7: No, no, it's a literal train station. It's a oh, there's an actual train station in Indianapolis. It's like a decommissioned train station. So you are inside like actual train the train station with train cars, like you're doing interviews inside the train cars.
Speaker 3: It's not like the USD car wash. No, it's it's a real train.
Speaker 2: Oh. I wonder why they don't show this or give us.
Speaker 7: Oh I thought you got I thought everybody about it. No, it's it's a pretty cool place. And I think that's why Indianapolis is so well versed besides being so walkable. But they have this huge, old decommission train station and it's turned into like a hotel, so all the hotel rooms around the edges, and then in the middle all the trains are like offices. So you walk into one train and there's meetings with NFL teams and then you walk out and it's crazy, but actually a good You brought me to a good point here. My lasting impression is my eventual defensive line coach, Bill Kolar for the Houston Texan. After my meeting with the Texans, I walked out of the room. He followed me out of the room and he looks at me and he goes, I just gotta.
Speaker 3: Ask you real quick. You think you play hard? Good coach?
Speaker 7: I play hard every single snap, like I gave everything I have, so you think you can really though you think you play hard, it's a coach. I give it everything I have. Every single snap. He goes, you're a lion, son of a bitch. You don't play hard at all. And I'm like, well, not going to Houston. Check him off? And then sure enough, what's he trying to do?
Speaker 2: What give me the look?
Speaker 3: That's who he is.
Speaker 7: My whole first year, I thought maybe he did. I thought this man hated me. I know I hated him. I couldn't stand him for my life. I was I considered quitting football. I was like, I don't like this. This is not fun. Is this what I actually wanted? Am I even good enough? Am I gonna get cut? And now I went to his Hall of Fame ceremony for his college Football Hall of Fame induction.
Speaker 3: We're best friends. We golf together, and I love the man and I'm so thankful for him. But he was a tough, old school hard nos.
Speaker 7: He bought a bear, He literally wrestled a bear when he played for the Cincinnati Bengals.
Speaker 2: JJ Watt NFL Today on CBS Studio analyst, the tush push is going to get a lot of conversation and feels like it's going to be kind of in the rotation here with a lot of shows for the next couple of weeks. Packers came forward and they said that they would like to get this outlawed. How do you view the Packers in this situation coming forward to say to the NFL we want this outlawd oh?
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't. I don't mind. Like people put up rules every year, so I don't mind when teams put up rules if that's if that's what they want to do, if that's something they feel like, you know, it doesn't matter, it's not going to work. I mean, I don't. They're kno going to outlaw that play. It's very difficult to do.
Speaker 7: I also think, like everybody knows, if every team was great at it, it would be a problem, like if it was just a guarantee third and one fourth to one. But only the Eagles have truly truly mastered it. And we watched that Bill's Chiefs game and we saw the Chiefs knew that Bill's had a tendency to run the quarterback seat to the left. They lined up and protected it and it worked and it literally got them to the super Bowl because of it.
Speaker 3: So until every one.
Speaker 7: Of the thirty two teams is successful at it, you can't outlaud it. Just you can't punish the entire league because the Eagles are good at it. The Eagles are just really really good at it.
Speaker 2: How do you defend it? As a former defensive lineman.
Speaker 7: Honestly know the way that the Eagles do it and how good they are at it, I honestly think that if you do, if you defended it on a hundred times, you might get lucky if you if you even if you had the perfect defense, but you have to have a couple guys going extremely low immediately on the snap, which does come down to almost timing it because they know the count you don't.
Speaker 3: That's where the big advantage is.
Speaker 7: And then you have to have a couple guys going over the top and once again hitting it at the perfect time. So you have to try and stop those old lineman's momentum. And then you also have to try and stop Jalen's momentum with the push.
Speaker 3: But that's the crazy.
Speaker 7: Thing to me about the push push down is that not every single team practices it and perfects it the way that the Eagles have. Yes, Jalen is extremely strong and he's going to be He's more powerful than most quarterbacks. Yes, they have a couple of great pushers behind him, and yes their line has perfected it. But you can't tell me that if a team practiced it every single week and truly perfected it and got the push down and got the line of the time it up perfectly, and everybody to do?
Speaker 3: What together?
Speaker 2: What's going on in your house some spadow?
Speaker 7: It's a great time to have a little construction going on living Listen, it was good on your end?
Speaker 2: Was it planned like it is? That your wife with it?
Speaker 7: I'm not supposed to be happening right now. I can't see the back entrance, so clearly, what the hell.
Speaker 2: Do you want to do? You want to look outside? Right now?
Speaker 3: Should I? Should I go to shut this down? Yeah? Give me, I'm gonna tell him.
Speaker 7: Give me ten minutes here, Okay, you can stay on the audio here, okay, all right, all right, it's just fun.
Speaker 2: Maybe you're maybe you're building the baby room, the new baby room.
Speaker 7: Could you take like a ten minute break? Sorry, thank you, just ten minutes. Come, I'll come in, thank you. Yes, yes, all.
Speaker 3: Right, we got it, bought ourselves ten minutes there.
Speaker 2: Okay, great, all right, I'd like it. You don't even know what's going on at your house now, now I do, okay, I thank you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you, great great man, great man.
Speaker 2: The regular play compared to the tush push? How much more dangerous is that tush push?
Speaker 7: And you're talking all plays versus the tush push in terms of danger.
Speaker 2: Well, let's say just a typical bunny who have seen injured by the push. Chris Jones in the Super Bowl looked like he got his neck banged up a little bit there.
Speaker 7: Yeah, But I mean I would say that, I would say that it's not it's It's really hard to say because obviously, being on the D line, I know how difficulty is.
Speaker 3: Especially when you're cranking the neck down there.
Speaker 7: But I would say that a high speed collision from further away is much more dangerous than you know, two inches away, damning yourself in there.
Speaker 2: The NFL is the NFL is looking for injury data, I'm guessing JJ, because once they have that, they're all about, you know, safety protection, you know, the jumping over the line. I mean, this is the loophole here are they are they do you think the NFL wants bunch new blocks blocks still in the game. I agree with you one hundred percent. I agree. Uh but this this play is predictable and it's boring, and you know, it's like the extra point. They had to move it back to make it interesting. I wonder, this is my tweaking take away. The lineman behind Jalen hurts, then it's a quarterback sneak and nobody can complain about this. The Eagles will still be successful, maybe not as much, but just take the guy out from behind Jalen hurds. That's it.
Speaker 7: I don't disagree with you at all. If they are going to change it, that's the way to change it. I also don't disagree with you that they're going to be just as successful. I don't think the pusher actually does a ton for them, because it's how good their offensive line is at it. They are so tight, they are so low, they all fire off at the exact same time on the snapcount, and Jalen is so strong that he just pushes beyond Most of the time he is successful without the pusher even being an issue.
Speaker 2: Have you talked to the commissioner or anybody about why do they allow these linemen to cut you?
Speaker 7: Last year, we have the commissioner come into CBS every year before the season starts, and we can you know, we talked to him asking questions. Last year, I was asking him more broad questions about football in general, the violence, about the flag, football aspect, and which way it's going. I haven't asked about that specifically, but it is one that I've brought up an NFLPA conversations. It's one that I bring up anytime anyone wants to talk to me about health and safety or protection. Obviously, being anti lineman, I know how much they protect the quarterback. Can't hit him low, can't hit him high. I can't hit him here, can't hit him there. Yet as a defensive lineman, I can fire off the ball and they can purposefully split the blockers so that I come off free, and they can have a guy come from the side and literally his coaching point is to put his helmet on my knee. So don't tell me that it's all about health and safety when that's a perfectly legal block. And I'm not saying that it's should be a flag because at the current moment it's not.
Speaker 3: So it's legal.
Speaker 7: I have to protect it, but there's no place for it in the game, and it is literally the goal of it is to wipe out a guy's knee.
Speaker 2: I feel bad for you. Like the backdromp you got there is pretty pedestrian.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, I know. I mean, my wife's the real star of the show. So that's why the fastest goal in the US women's soccer history. You I don't have that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely quicker. She's much more agile.
Speaker 2: You don't even have your jersey framed.
Speaker 7: This. This is a book. This is a book from the Houston Texans's a really cool book. When I retired, they gave me a book of all.
Speaker 2: Like my career. All right, okay, cool, you got to dress that up a little bit here.
Speaker 7: I mean, what do you want? I got the Arnold book over here, big, big, heavy book. I don't it's a great book I got, Yeah, I mean, what what's your yours? You're just I don't have the cool memorabilia that you have where I can just shower it all over my entire room.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know.
Speaker 7: Just I mean it's incredible, it really is. Yeah, And how often you switching stuff out.
Speaker 2: Every day, every day and it's only you.
Speaker 3: Nobody else touches it.
Speaker 2: They're not allowed to. Would you send me a Burnley patch and I'll put a question put up here on the front. Okay, now, explain this soccer bet that's going on here.
Speaker 3: Yeah. It was started as a literal joke.
Speaker 7: So like, obviously we talk to the guys on our team all the time and James Trafford, our keeper, was literally he'll be the England number one keeper someday, he's that good.
Speaker 3: And he messaged me one day.
Speaker 7: It was we were talking about the Steelers Bengals because obviously my brother plays on the Steelers, and he was messing with me and he said, hey, do you fancy coming out of retirement and playing for the Bengals, And so, being a smart ass, I said, yeah, you don't give up another goal the rest of the season, I'll come out of retirement play for the Bengals. There were twenty eight games left at the time. I was like, this is this is just a joke. Next game he didn't give up a goal. So I messaged him again and I said, hey, you were really taking this serious, huh? And he was like, I really want you to play for the Bengals. So two games later, two more games with no goals. Messaging back, I said, all right, it's getting a little ridiculous now, and you think you can make it the whole way, and he goes, how do you eat a whale one bite at a time? So just and now here we sit and we're thirteen games later, and he has not giving up.
Speaker 3: A goal in thirteen games. He is one. He's beaten every record along the way. There's only one record.
Speaker 7: Left that he hasn't broken in the history of English football, which is old as hell. He is setting records, so it's getting pretty serious. We've created a lot of claric fans in Cincinnati, Ohio, which is really cool. We're getting a lot bigger ratings and numbers from the Ohio region, so it's been really fun.
Speaker 2: Okay, do you have a game plan. Let's say he doesn't give up a goal.
Speaker 3: I'll do it.
Speaker 7: I mean, I'm if he does that, which is insane, I mean twelve thirteen games left. If he does it, it's insane enough and respectable enough that I will absolutely follow through and I'll go out there.
Speaker 3: Who knows they even want me? I don't even know.
Speaker 7: I haven't talked to him, but I'm in shape. I go play.
Speaker 2: But are you contractually You're not obligated to the Texans or anybody.
Speaker 7: No, No, I don't even know how. I didn't even think that far ahead. How do you un retired?
Speaker 3: Is there?
Speaker 7: I never filed retirement paperwork? So does that mean I have to? If I have to file paperwork to get.
Speaker 3: Back in, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know if they actually make you file retirement papers.
Speaker 3: I didn't, So no you don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, damn, yeah, what would you do?
Speaker 3: I mean, I mean, I'm technically I would assume I'm a free agent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we need to work on that.
Speaker 3: Yeah. No, we're getting closer. It's it couldn't.
Speaker 7: He said they have two penalties in one game, which was insane. Our other defender, CJ. Egan Riley, he's a massive Bengals fan. So I'm I'm going to reach out to the Bengals here, and I got to at least get these guys some gear, you know, to reach out to Burrow and see if you'll sign a jersey form because they were actual big fans, which I don't understand that.
Speaker 2: How did that happen?
Speaker 3: I don't know I'm gonna ask him.
Speaker 7: I'm going over there in a couple of weeks, and I said, we're gonna we're gonna sit down and we're gonna talk through all this. How did how did the Bengals become the team that our defense rests on?
Speaker 2: Uh? Well, good luck with that, more importantly, good luck with the baby. And uh, I was great to talk to you. Thank you, buddy, thank you.
Speaker 3: I'll let them know they can get work over here.
Speaker 2: Sorry, that's JJ Watt.