Speaker 1: Saw us on the side.
Speaker 2: Hello, it's Gandhi and I'm here with my girl Diamond, who I have to say, I think, Diamond, you are becoming a superstar. Really yeah, I think people really like you, which is a shocking.
Speaker 1: It is very shocking the first time in my entire life the people, damn lie, people hated me growing up. Kidding, go ahead, go on, Yeah, they hated me. Girls hated me.
Speaker 2: I don't know what an interesting statement. I always find it questionable when people say that did.
Speaker 1: Girls hate you for no reason? Or were you hateable? I probably was hateable, but a lot of these girls didn't even really know me, so it's just why they did you. I guess boys, it's not my fault boys liked me?
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 1: They just hated me?
Speaker 2: No, I met boys like you, Oh honey whatever, anyway, Were you a mean girl?
Speaker 1: No, but I had potential to be so like I was mean to people for no reason, like, which is why I was so shocking when people like I got to high school and people really didn't like me, and I was like, oh what did I do?
Speaker 3: Oh? Okay? Whatever?
Speaker 2: Interesting?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: I you know, like I live in a certain land of delusion. For the most part, where I'm like, nobody dislikes me until you know you have a reason to dislike me. Why would you make me any character in your story if we don't know each other and I've never met you or talk to you or done anything to you, that can't be true. And then I found out who it is. No, yeah, that's a bummer.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I think it's kind of fun.
Speaker 2: I used to like you, like really be upset you like meing the villain?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Okay, I take pride in it because I'm like, hey, you made me this way. Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 2: I told you I want everyone to lean into their villain era because I feel like I've been living in that space for quite some time. And you know me, I hear what you're saying, and I accept what you're saying to me because that's how you feel, and I cannot talk you out of your feelings.
Speaker 1: But if you were to ask.
Speaker 2: Me do I think I'm a villain? I would never say yes. I don't think I'm a villain at all. Uh, here we go, Okay, No, go ahead.
Speaker 1: I don't don't trust villain. I was gonna say, I don't think you're a villain on purpose. But I do think that you do things sometimes that are like, oh yeah, it's like I say this all the time, like the mischievous kid in the classroom who just wants to see the classroom something in it catch on fire.
Speaker 2: No, I mean, for sure, I do that kind of stuff like I would. I like, I'm I will say this all the time. I feel like I'm the youngest child. I like to needle and poke people and play around with them because that's my love language. We're playing well, or so I think we're playing, and then you know, you quickly find out other people do not feel the same way. No, yeah, that's a bummer. We got a lot of bummer things happening here. But I've also decided I don't care anymore if people do think that I'm the bad guy, because I know my intentions and I know what I'm trying to do, and if people have a problem with it, then that, to me might just be their problem because I'm never operating out of a place of being mean, and if I f up, I will apologize for it.
Speaker 1: Wait, so you're never operating in a place of being from a place of being Oh.
Speaker 2: I don't know all the time, And I don't purposely try to be mean to people.
Speaker 1: Why not we need to be meaner we do.
Speaker 2: I think that might be like the problem with the world at the moment is everybody is sort of feeling that same thing and on that same page. And I think you would be so shocked in so many instances when two people are being shitty to each other, if one just breaks and is nice, usually the other person will as well. And I think it just takes that first step of like the white flag. Hey man, let's calm, let's all calm down.
Speaker 1: No, if you give me a reason to be mean, I'm gonna take it to the grave. We're gonna be mean forever. What's of it?
Speaker 2: What is a reason that you think there is to be mean?
Speaker 1: Uh, if someone does something that could ruin your reputation or like your livelihood or something like that, oh it's war, or like they do something that really hurts your feelings or like intentionally okay, or something that is mean toward people that you love. I think those grounds for war forever. Okay, start, we'll finish.
Speaker 2: I understand that. So you're very much like an eye for an eye, let's all be blind. I get that sometimes I do. I mean, if somebody tried to specifically come for me on purpose and be crappy to me, yes, I'm not going to be nice to that person. But I don't think I ever fire the first shots. I try not. No, I don't have unintentionally, but I try not to.
Speaker 1: If you have, I think it's been unintentionally. But also I don't know you. I only know you here.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty much the same. I actually think people get a way better version of me here. This is the most like buttoned up and put together that I ever am in my life is here. So this is like my best foot forward here a mess outside of here?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but okay, how are you two people not on the street, but like people like not here at work, but not people that you've grown up with or know you closely.
Speaker 2: Like random people or just like acquaintances.
Speaker 1: Let's go with acquaintances, because random people. I think we're all nice to random people. To be mean to a person you don't know, like on the street that holds the door for you or something like that, it's just insanely weird.
Speaker 2: But how am I to acquaintances? I mean, do I like them? Or do I not? I think you know me well enough. If I don't like someone, I'm not gonna be mean to them. I just act like I cannot see them and go about my business.
Speaker 1: You do, Yeah, you absolutely do. I love every second of it. Ten out of ten.
Speaker 2: There was a person here for a while who crust me, you see, so, so.
Speaker 1: If he or she was to come to you, yeah, with kindness in twenty twenty six, Yeah, would you still hold grudu or would you be over it and move forward in a nice way?
Speaker 2: I would probably move forward. What I don't ever listen if you can see the errors of your ways, the error of your ways, and you want to address it and say sorry, I aft that up. I was an idiot and super stupid and I shouldn't have done all of those things.
Speaker 1: That I did.
Speaker 2: Okay, cool, we can move on. I won't trust you again. I'm not gonna We're not gonna be besties, we're not gonna hang out. But I also won't ic you out to where you know, Like I'm talking and you walk into a room and I walk out.
Speaker 1: I know you all loved it. I loved I lived for it. Okay, you're better than me. I could forgive but I'm still never gonna talk to you.
Speaker 2: Can we talk about that you're better than me? That is black people's way of saying that's stupid.
Speaker 1: No, it's my way of saying you're better that I wouldn't be able.
Speaker 2: To do it is it is a condescending bless your heart.
Speaker 1: No, it is kind of like a bless your heart if you like it, I love it, babes, you know something like that. But like, how would you have handled that situation? Never speak to you again? And I honestly I would look for something to put in my arsenal and use it immediately.
Speaker 2: I don't care about that, like, see you're better than me, because it would be war forever. Yeah, I just I feel like, generally speaking, and this is not all the time. I'm sure that at some point somebody will cross me in a way that maybe I do just want to get vengeance all the time. And we joke about this on the show because I'm like revenge sometimes there needs to be prevenge. If you suspect somebody's gonna do something, you strike.
Speaker 1: But you know, I'm kidding. I'm not really serious about that.
Speaker 2: I think that me hating another person and them not knowing about it every day only tortures me like I'm the only one that really cares about it. This bitch from high school I used to be friends with until well after high school. Who if I ever see her, there's a chance I punch her in the face. She's just living her life. She doesn't care. She probably never thinks about me. I mean, I kind of hope she does.
Speaker 1: I hope she has to.
Speaker 2: I hope that I'm on the radio somewhere where she is. I hope her best friend loves me. And I hope her socks are wet every day every day.
Speaker 1: That is the best punishment that. Oh wow, you know.
Speaker 2: That big ex the plug song with Ella Langley where they're just wishing poor things on each other or on like you know, their significant others. My favorite line is, I hope you fall in love and every day he hurts your feelings.
Speaker 1: Oh that is what I hope for this bitch.
Speaker 2: I'm not even gonna say her name, and so sad.
Speaker 1: But you'll deserve it. Some people deserve it. She deserves it. Do you want to know what she did? What?
Speaker 2: I feel like I might have told you this. She was my best friend and when my boyfriend died. She did not show up for anything. She was nowhere to be found, and we were standing on the bay for three days while they looked for his body. She didn't come to anything. She didn't call me, she didn't text me nothing, And I was in the midst of all it. I didn't really even pay attention to it. Days later, she butt dialed me and I was like, oh damn, where has she been? This is crazy? Like I hope she's okay. And I answered, and it was a quote unquote butt dial, I should say. And she was talking to a friend of hers about how ridiculous I was being because I missed her birthday and Chad's dead, so it's not like I could celebrate him. How selfish was I to not even say happy birthday to her during all of this? Fuck me? I'm dead to her, no way, swear no.
Speaker 1: I And there's well, I guess my question is, like, to this day, does she know that you got that butt dial?
Speaker 2: She knows because one of my other friends called her and went off at her and threatened to gut her like a fish. And I was like, all right, all right, all right, everybody, calm down. I'm just going to you are now dead to me and I will never speak to you, or I was gonna say never think of you again, but obviously I am at this moment. She did try to reach out a couple times, and I was like, absolutely the fuck not turn on a read mesage, made sure that she could see that I read the message online. Nothing just terrible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she was.
Speaker 2: I mean, she was genuinely mad at me for not celebrating her birthday whilst I was looking for my boyfriend's body.
Speaker 1: I hope that she's matured and realized that that was fucked up. But also I.
Speaker 2: Hope she falls in love and every day here it's a feeling.
Speaker 1: Oh god, it steps in water in her so.
Speaker 2: Nasty New York snow.
Speaker 3: Eh.
Speaker 1: Do you think sometimes I think that I've been put on this earth to teach a lot of people lessons. I love to think so highly of myself. I know, I know, But like you cross me, you can mature and realize that you fucked up. Okay, But like an apology doesn't fix anything at all, So like sometimes you have to be the person who teaches people lessons.
Speaker 2: I okay, maybe maybe everybody in some way is someone else's karma. I also, you heard me say it the other day. Something happened here that I can't really talk about, and people were like, oh, so and so is going to apologize to you, And what did I say? I don't want an apology that does nothing for me, and I don't want that person to be sorry to me. An apology is changed behavior. So don't do the thing again. Just learn and don't do that. And that's my apology. I don't need you to come say sorry to me because to your point, eh, yeah, it doesn't really matter. But I think sorry a lot of times is for the person saying it. Yeah, it's so that they can clear their conscience and they can go about their lives like, well, I did take accountability and I did say sorry. Okay, it doesn't really do anything for the other person.
Speaker 1: Shut up people, you know. Like accountability is another word that I hate. We were talking about this earlier. I hate taking up space or holding space. I'm going to hold space. I want you to hold space for the idea that fuck off with these buzzwords.
Speaker 2: I hate it pop psychology.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's a misability. What's another word triggered? Fuck off?
Speaker 3: Don't I can't.
Speaker 1: I can't take it. I get I'm gonna get triggered. Yes, now you've triggered me with your trigger.
Speaker 3: Thanks.
Speaker 1: But like a lot of people use these words and they don't even really know why they're using them. They just hear other people use them, and I'm just like, please with the therapy talk, and like therapy is great.
Speaker 2: But like one of the many many downfalls oh the Internet, because now people have access to pop psychology and they see a meme and they're just like, yes, that that is true. So just because you don't like something, or just because something might have rubbed you the wrong way, it doesn't mean you're triggered. Come on, yeah, you're not having like a PTSD collapse on the floor moment. And if you are based on something small that somebody else does, you gotta figure that out.
Speaker 1: Please.
Speaker 2: The amount of kids, and I will say kids maybe up to like the age of I don't even know anymore. I'll just say people, no, twenty five. I think even people older than twenty five are doing it. They blame their parents for everything that's wrong in their life, as though they had this horrific, like traumatic abusive childhood, when in reality, I mean, it took me a while to figure it out. But your parents are growing up with you. A lot of people's parents had them when they were twenty something years old. Do you know what it's like to be a twenty something year old? We all do because we were there. And then you have a child and you have to raise that kid and you're expected to do everything perfectly or not. You're still growing and people really need to hold space for their parents having made some mistakes. That doesn't mean they were bad parents. It doesn't mean you had a traumatic childhood. It just means that everybody could have learned something from it and you can move on. But I was watching this video from a psychologist actually pop psychology again here we go, where she was talking about this is the new thing that everybody wants to say. I don't have X y Z and it's not my fault. It's because of what my parents did to me and I'll never get over it.
Speaker 1: And we see that all the time.
Speaker 2: Oh, sure, I know some of those kids.
Speaker 3: I know a lot of them. Okay.
Speaker 1: I remember someone was telling me a story about their childhood and I didn't give a reaction and she was like, yeah, well I'm sure you never had to deal with that. And I was like, who says who? Like says who?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: My parents yelled at me so bad when I was like eight, and I was like, okay, Like parents were literally walking into our classrooms when I was little, yanking their kid out of the seat and beating their asses in front of us. You got whoopins okay in front embarrassing getting beat in front of your classroom after the teacher. We watched the teacher call your parents and then the parent comes in and responds in real time ten out of ten. But like you thinking, yelled at is horrible. Imagine the embarrassments with that kid. And I was that kid. You got you got a spanking in front of people.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, My dad wouldn't spanke me in front of people, but he would show the fuck up oh yool embarrassingly all the time to yell at me, and then I'll get spanked when I went home. So it was just like and it was always madea dadsy wearing his suspenders.
Speaker 1: I was like, damn it, why does he do wear suspenders? It wasn't that you were embarrassed that he came there. You were embarrassing came and suspend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, people people were used to seeing him like they knew this one's a little bit of a problem. So he's gonna show up all the time. The man he had to show up in his suspenders and his paper boy eyes.
Speaker 1: All stop. Mena your dadsy shut the fuck up?
Speaker 2: Could I have been better?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 2: But yes, what you were saying. People used to get yoked out of their seating.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, the teachers used to let them walk in and just I mean a woppin', not a whoopin', a woppin', oh turn out of tin. Lindsey I can't remember her last name, did Lindsay? Deserved would have? Absolutely? Lindsay tried to be a bully, but she couldn't bully me. So we used to fight all the time. Likes fight, Yeah, but it was like kiddie fights, like you know, not just pull her hair on the playground, yeah, like you know one time I threw her into a bookshelf because she just kept fucking okay, like you know. Yeah, I was a chubby kid. I guess you get popping. Yes, you were a chubby, jitterbug kid. Yeah, I was round, wholly in the face round Yeah, listen, and one day her mom came in, took her hat off and whipped her with her hat, and I was like, oh, what kind of hat? It was like a do you know what a tobargan is? Do they call them that? My grandmother calls them toboggans, a toboggan basically like Scully, like you know Scully, or like a beanie without the little ball on the top. Took it off her head. What loved it? Loved it? And you can't wait to do that to other people's children? Yeah, just a little. You know, I think I would love for my kids to have a fear of me ruining their favorite T shirt. So, like you act up, I'm gonna y if this is your favorite shirt, you're going to be sick because the collar is going to be stretched and there's no way that we could fix it. Stop. I want you to think about the things that like, yeah.
Speaker 2: Hm, well not to you know, bring back last week's episode too much. But for you to have kids, you might have to make out with someone.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're gonna have to talk about this. Let's do it, talk about them, okay.
Speaker 2: I was very surprised by the reactions from people, really yeah, I just didn't think that would be a quote unquote triggering subject.
Speaker 1: I mean, I guess I think the day that we realized that making out is a means to an end, we can literally like we'll be more happy and like able to just move forward with Like it is like you make out wanting some form of climax and I'm hoping that everyone gets it right. But like you just make out to make out. Yeah wait, wait back that up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you only make out in the hopes of getting lady no.
Speaker 1: But like it's a means no. Like if okay, I'm not going I'm not the type of person who's just going to make out in a bar with random people, Okay, right, but if I'm like getting to know someone, of course you're going to make out with them. You got to test it out. If the makeout is horrible, then you're done here kind of kind of okay, So it's always it means to an end to test a connection, to like get it popping, you know what I mean. But like you just make out to make out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like, once you're dating someone, you don't just make out with that.
Speaker 1: Well, I guess that's to further your connection.
Speaker 2: Okay, but just like there's always an end, an endgame to everything.
Speaker 1: That you do. Better be a good one.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know, just connection not it for you.
Speaker 1: I don't think we need to be Oh, you should.
Speaker 2: Be able to feel however you want to feel and say that without everyone coming in and calling you a cat lady and urge.
Speaker 1: That I don't really care about, Like, please trust me.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I can call a cat lady all the time. I'm like first like whatever, also allergic and same super project, so like, don't e a cat? Maybe a fish like whatever, let's be accurate here.
Speaker 3: Or dog?
Speaker 2: I want a hedgehog so bad. Brandon used to have a hedgehog. What Yeah, and his dad had a raccoon and his mom had a dog and her name was Deborah, And I just find that so funny.
Speaker 1: Why would your name? But you know what, I like that, I don't like it, so you like really like making out I love you. Don't think it's gross?
Speaker 2: No, Okay, I can see how it would be gross with a person that you don't know, or someone who's just like generally dirty, sure, or like just the thought like, but you know it's funny. I don't like people sharing my silverware, or if I was eating someone and then use my toothbrush, I.
Speaker 1: Would lose my shit, lose absolutely. I think I have an issue with saliva. Maybe okay, no, but again not jizz.
Speaker 2: Is Henry listening? Maybe oh Henry stopped listening.
Speaker 1: Yep, but not jizz. No, not really, Okay, Henry, I can.
Speaker 2: Come back now.
Speaker 1: There's a lot to unpack with that. David. No, no, you see, I was just like, but just like, no.
Speaker 2: You know, to be fair, and I should probably look this up before I just make this assumption. I bet there is more bacteria in your mouth than in your saliva than in jizz.
Speaker 1: I Oh, I don't know about that. Maybe look it up. I just okay, when you're out and you see someone making out, do you stare if it's okay?
Speaker 2: So I will stare, Like when you're at the bar, you got a clear up or whatever, and it gets to the end of the night and the lights are starting to come up and people are making out. Oh, I stare at that because I'm like everyone hears making a bad choice, because that's when everyone's just hammered and they're trying to just go home with somebody.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I watch that I look at the.
Speaker 2: Airport because I'm like, oh, it's always something cute that's going on.
Speaker 1: Actually, probably anytime.
Speaker 2: I see people making out, I probably stop and stare for a second, stop and stare. I don't know if I would stop, but I would definitely stare.
Speaker 1: Once I see a tongue, I have to look away. I have to look away. Okay, Like I've said this already, but like Love Island has changed the way I look at making out. I think it's disgusting now because it's so like the sound that it makes. I think that when you're in the act, I don't think people are thinking of it.
Speaker 2: What nothing, I saw your face?
Speaker 1: Sorry, I read.
Speaker 2: I read the answer to my question ahead. I'm I'm gonna get there in a second, but I want to hear it finished. Hearing you say what you're saying about Land.
Speaker 1: The sound that sounds discusting, so like, yeah, but you're not thinking about it when you're in the moment, right right. Nobody is. But when you think of the act discussing. Okay, the act of sex in general is actually bizarre. It actually is, it really is.
Speaker 2: I always wonder who was the first person to do that, to be like this makes sense, and then convince the other person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you should do that. I wonder just.
Speaker 2: Had to be like a primal, Like I mean animals, I guess they don't really have a discussion, right, They just know what they're supposed to do.
Speaker 1: See, people probably watched animals do it and we're like, oh, I have this. Well, if there are people they had already done it. It all depends on how you think this earth came about. You're right, Amy, you are right hair, and you're like, okay, what do I do?
Speaker 3: Okay? Wait?
Speaker 2: First, based on available scientific data regarding human microbiomes, there is significantly more bacteria in your mouth than in seamen. Parentheses come.
Speaker 1: Also, I really think that we overestimate how many people actually brush their teeth every day, which.
Speaker 2: Is what it takes care of the mild wild thing.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, but I do not think a lot of people brush their teeth. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: If my dentist heard this, oh he does listen to podcast, Hey doctor Milman, he would be so upset because your health starts in your mouth.
Speaker 1: But I think that a lot of people do not brush their teeth. When you go in people's bathrooms, you look at those toothbrushes. Are they hard or are they a little damp?
Speaker 2: Well, okay, just you know like kind they get new toothbrushes a lot.
Speaker 1: Well, I hope they do.
Speaker 2: Also, hopefully it's not just sitting out with the charticles flying all over it.
Speaker 1: When you hear about how many people don't shower, you think that they're not showering, but they're brushing their teeth. People wake up, get out of the bed and just leave the house.
Speaker 2: That insane. I it no, I believe that too. I one hundred percent believe that. I just ew, I get nervous. I don't when I'm watching a movie and a couple has like banged it out or whatever, and then the next morning they wake up and they're close talking to each other and then they start kissing. That sends me over the edge because I'm like, fucking never are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: Oh God, please don't do this.
Speaker 2: And I'm one hundred percent of the person because you know, I wake up early. I get up early, and I go in the bathroom and I wash my face and I brush my teeth so that I am fresh as fuck when the other person wakes up because ick. But also we're still not kissing until you do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but then okay, I just have so many questions. But everybody's different, right, because then it's like, so people actually kiss with morning breath. I've always had an issue with this in movies. I don't think in real life people do it. People do it, it hopes people do it. Also, I heard I don't know if this is true that like sometimes whatever the love hormone is, what is it? Is it serotonin?
Speaker 2: Uh, it's either serotonin or oxytosin. It's one of those things.
Speaker 1: It's oxytocin. Okay. When you're like in love with someone, you don't necessarily smell their odors or you like their odors, yeah, or like, I think your brain tricks you into thinking you like it. Because once you don't like someone and and they're smelling a little funny, it's disgusting to you. So I think that a lot of people who are making out aren't paying attention to the fact that the person's breasstinks.
Speaker 2: You know, one of my very good friends.
Speaker 1: He has really bad breath, Oh God.
Speaker 2: And every time I'm near him, I'm like, because he's been with someone for a very long time, she doesn't smell it.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: There's also certain smells only certain people pick up and others don't, So I wonder sometimes.
Speaker 1: If that's it.
Speaker 3: It could be.
Speaker 2: I tell you all the time, if you ever smell something fuggy me, please tell me. Oh God, I've had you smell check me so many times, and I appreciate you for it.
Speaker 1: Of course. But apparently I don't smell things because Nate came to me the other day asking me if his underarm smelled, and I said no, and Scotty said yes. So Scotty has.
Speaker 2: The nose of a hound dog he does. It makes me nervous.
Speaker 1: There's so many things for my childhood. I don't remember school was.
Speaker 2: I was about to ask you what, but like, why would you remember? You can't remember it?
Speaker 3: I don't remember.
Speaker 1: I like I don't remember learning about the Roman Empire, okay, maybe like no, I know I learned about it, okay.
Speaker 2: But like, so then you do remember?
Speaker 1: No, like I just I remember, like what is it? Like concepts? But what is it?
Speaker 2: Concept of a plan?
Speaker 1: Like I remember learning about these things, but if you asked me what they were, I blanking completely my mind. But if you asked me what happened on flavor of Love around that same time. I can tell you, like, so it's what you were interested in? This so bad, it's so bad, so bad. My parents should be ashamed.
Speaker 2: Why should your parents be ashamed?
Speaker 1: Because they paid for me to go to private school, and to private school of course I did. Are you kidding? I learned more about You're an onion.
Speaker 2: Every day I learn more about you. So you were a chubby, private school jitterbug kid from Brownsville layers?
Speaker 1: Yeah, she did? She I danced and I did karate? How far? What belth did you have?
Speaker 3: Brown Wow?
Speaker 1: And they did you ever use it?
Speaker 2: What do you mean like on someone?
Speaker 1: When you threw that girl on the bookshelf?
Speaker 2: There's no karate involved?
Speaker 1: Probably no? Probably not okay doing karate because they told me that in order to get my black belt I had to do I had to spar and like join a or enter into a sparring competition. And I was just like ill, no, Like I don't know why the thought of that. I was just like no. And we used to spar in our It wasn't necessarily a gym or dojo's anyway, very Brooklyn a Rick Center. I guess we used to spar each other. But like the idea of like being around kids, I didn't know. I didn't like that, so I was like no. But then we were in like jitterbug competitions and stuff, so that was fun too.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just the thought of, like I think I didn't want to get beat up in front of people. Yeah, I was like, no, I'm not doing this. Sorry.
Speaker 2: You to defend your belt, baby, So how does that work? Like now as an adult because you had a brown belt. If you say I want to pick up where I left off and all you have left to do is spar was someone to get that black belt?
Speaker 1: Can you do that? Or do you have to start off? I think you have to start over. I would want to start over. I mean I stopped when I was like ten, okay. Or the breaking of the wood, yeah, you never did that. I did it, but when I found out that it was practically already broken. But I'm like, this is cheating. I have to do this for a black belt. So all these years of me doing this, it didn't matter. I have to break the wood and spar a kid, No, fuck off. I want to see it so bad? What me and karate?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just sparring with somebody. I would be highly entertained by that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was like, wait, wait, you want a car? I don't understand what are you talking about.
Speaker 2: If you want to put your money on somebody from the show, who do you think is the best fighter?
Speaker 1: What kind of fighting, like hand to hand?
Speaker 2: Like in a fight, you put your money on that person. I have a bunch of people I think would.
Speaker 1: Not do I can't think of anyone. But you know what, I may regret saying this. I think scared Garry would surprise us.
Speaker 2: No, I think he would surprise us at how fast he would fall down.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 2: You know, I think would surprise us Andrew maybe No, I'm not sure that he would deliver a lot of like deadly blows.
Speaker 1: But I think it'd be really hard.
Speaker 2: To knock him down. Yeah, and to just like do anything to him, because we've all tried. I mean there was a time where like four of us tried at the same time and it didn't work. I think Josh falls like a big tree. He would run, maybe he would run or hide, maybe hide. Scotty would definitely run hard, attack immediately. Garrett might surprise you. Well, maybe Garrett me he would surprise me maybe, Garrett.
Speaker 1: I think I think Nate would just be like a fluff answer like for me, Like people would expect you to say, oh, Nate, but I don't think so, Na. I don't know. I think Nate would like run and he'd be the person who tripped and fell while running. It would just shock everybody, you know, I really do think that scary would shock us. Okay, oh, just would levitate. He'd have some type of fucking almost has there's like a rich guy button that you just make rio.
Speaker 2: Gone, you got you got me, you just have vapor like okay, yeah, who are the other guys?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Uh Nate. Nah, Nate's dream is to get into a bar fight. And when that somebody's dream, you know they've never fought in their lives.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so oh god, please he would get like permanently hurt from something like that. Please, I can't think.
Speaker 2: And then when it comes to the girls, I'm running, you would run. Yeah, I saw you you run.
Speaker 1: I'm not into it, okay, Like I just know, I think Sam would hide. Sam would hide.
Speaker 2: I think maybe Diana. Diana seems like she could be scrappy.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: Abby would die immediately Danielle Danielle, I think would scratch the ship out of something.
Speaker 1: Or bite them. I don't know that she'd be.
Speaker 2: Like screwing up and like throwing throwing a punch, But I feel like she would just be.
Speaker 1: Like I think you would do something outlandish.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I'm I can't. There's not a lot. I'm like, you'd like do a cartwheel, Okay, I sar them off.
Speaker 1: I don't know. It's just like I feel like you do something.
Speaker 2: It's like what, always keep them guessing, Always keep them guessing. My ex boyfriend was a fighter. He's a big dude, and he was in jiu jitsu, and his biggest concern was always that I needed to learn how to protect myself. So all he would do was try and teach me little tips and tricks that were all shifty as fuck, and they were amazing. But he's like, listen, you're little. You going head to head with someone, You're probably gonna lose, especially if it's a dude. He's like, you got to come up with the tricks.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Like people don't expect to get kicked in the shin. He's like, Americans never expect to get kicked in the shin. Everyone's away like squaring up, they got their hands up. No, kick him in the knee, cap Man, kick him in the shin. And then he was like, Okay, you should know this from karate. He said, you chop someone's throat. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Oh no, that's not fun. Yeah, they're gonna not fun.
Speaker 2: And he said, as a girl in the world, it is very important to remember always kick a dude in the nuts.
Speaker 1: Just do it.
Speaker 2: He's like, no matter what, it's sensitive, there's someone's gonna hurt, They're gonna be piss so you better run. He was like, you know, you gotta think about these things.
Speaker 1: I just wonder. No, I don't wonder about what would be the most effective way to like really stick it.
Speaker 2: To someone, like no weapons.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm thinking biting them.
Speaker 2: Biting is dangerous.
Speaker 1: But then also you don't know where people's like body parts have been.
Speaker 2: Not just their body parts, but if you bite them hard enough and you draw blood and then that's in your mouth. I wouldn't want to bite someone for those reasons.
Speaker 1: Ah, I think biting is my is my weapon of choice.
Speaker 2: I got bitten once. Excuse me in a fight. Actually, excuse me. Yeah, my I have a picture. I have a picture of it too. There's a little bite mark on my hand. The girl so one of my very good friends. She was I would say she one of my best friends. Actually, I just don't want to name her. I don't want to make it too obvious. But she was always into some shit. Man Like everywhere we went. There was just some trouble that followed her around. And we were a clerb one day in Miami and these girls were mad for some reason. They thought these dudes were talking to us. I don't even think they were talking to us or dancing near us, but these girls lost their minds started a little fight. I just went to break it up, and the one girl pulled my earring out of my ear, which is why my ear to this day is still like ripped in saggy a little bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I just went to like musher like in the face, like a get out of here, and she bit my hand.
Speaker 1: There were teeth barks in my hand. I'm gonna file the picture. I need that.
Speaker 2: Oh no, like it went away later that day, but I was like, are you kidding me? And then the cops, of course, the cops were like you better go get that checked out. You don't want to get gross. The only times I've ever been in fights, and this happened a few times, was because of this friend of mine. Really yeah, man.
Speaker 1: Wait, I just want to know, Like I would have paid money to see the look on your face when she bit down, because that's shocking. She got hit.
Speaker 2: Oh it was a reflexive action, like I didn't mean to. Yeah, it was not great. Who those girls got in trouble and we didn't. The cops came out.
Speaker 1: It was great. Where were phones back then?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Thank god, they were in our pockets.
Speaker 2: We were actually trying to.
Speaker 1: Have a good time. Please please. The invention of this iPhone changed the world. Literally, it's amazing though, Like you ever think of a night and you're like, oh my god, someone has a video of that, And you start like texting like, hey, who has a video of this?
Speaker 2: I did that the other day, my night like three weeks ago.
Speaker 1: What for sure? I told you this?
Speaker 3: I went home.
Speaker 2: It's like once a quarter. I haven't a night like Elvis's birthday party.
Speaker 1: Glorious now that I have on this phone never never, like you see these knees, it's the best. And then you're like you know. Do you remember what you were doing? Actually, you were looking at our bosses like watch this.
Speaker 2: Oh, like I was trying to get them to dance with me.
Speaker 1: What amazing? Amazing.
Speaker 2: And our bosses don't give a shit either. They're just like whatever anyway.
Speaker 1: They're like, yeah, I'm so had. They love the personality because it gets them all paid. They don't have to deal with it.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness. Oh, Deanna sent us a message, and she wants to know. She really wants to be considered because she kicks kick boxes regularly. She does five years. Yeah, I think Sanna would be scrappy. I will, I will stick it.
Speaker 1: I believe that.
Speaker 3: Keep that.
Speaker 1: And I know Dianna has had drunken bar fights, So I'm sorry what yeah, no, what like in my head, I know this. She hasn't told me any Okay.
Speaker 2: So she can't really contribute because she's on the switcher, but she will be able to answer this by switching.
Speaker 1: Deanna, have you ever been in a bar fight? Yes? Which yes, if you have, she has not never been in a bar fight, Diana, grow up. No, I'm kidding. You've never been in a bar fight? Well I almost did with my own cousin, So there goes that, are you crazy? I left crying because I was like, I can't fight you, You're my cousin, Like this is not going to work. I literally left. I was sobbing.
Speaker 3: Bitch.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what we've been talking about for this whole time, but I've enjoyed it.
Speaker 1: This is been my favorite episode.
Speaker 3: Honestly, Do.
Speaker 2: You one have anybody that you want to put in the burn Book? Which we haven't done consistently for a while. And two, were there any topics that you wanted to talk about that we could not or have not not?
Speaker 1: Could not have not Someone that I would like to put in the burn Book? Is no, not really nobody. I'm pretty happy with no. I am. Okay, let's throw my cousin Maya in there. I co use her name, Okay, she has this thing. She's kind of like scary. I feel like we've talked about this on this podcast before. The people who will keep calling you even though you're on Do Not Disturb. Maya and I haven't had many conversations because I just feel like at this point it's disrespectful. So the other day she called me at ten o'clock on a Thursday night. That's a no.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: Not only does she.
Speaker 2: Call me once okay, I said, I'm trying to think I've done that.
Speaker 3: I do not.
Speaker 1: When we had work the next day yesterday, I don't do that. So she calls me once and I don't answer, okay, and then she calls me again, and then she calls me again and I ignored her. Right it was successful. She finally stopped right okay, and then two days later she does the same thing. At that point I lost it. It was a Saturday night, so I had time to yell. If someone is not answering, I think that's when you give up, Bibbs, this is not the hill you want to want to tell me that some here that I had recommended to her was good. I'm like, you could have texted that like I was. So it was like, okay, that would make me mad. I was so mad, And then like it was facetimed, so she had this little smirk on her face, and it made it even worse for me because I'm just trying to harass you. By the end of that call, I was hot, okay. And it's the little things, because like I love you, I don't want to be mad at you for calling me. I'm happy that you care enough to want to talk to me, but not right now. I was so mad. So she's in my burn book at least for another month. Yep, this bitch, Yeah, fucker.
Speaker 2: You know who I'm putting on my burn book.
Speaker 1: Who Ice?
Speaker 2: Oh, Christy nom yeah, and Bovino and Tom Homan, just all of it, everything that's happening right now. I feel like we did a really good job of not getting political until the very end, but I do want to say fuck Ice, and I will keep that energy for all of time probably yep.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And all the people who are saying this has been going off forever. People have been getting deported, That's fine. Deportation is one thing. Killing people in cold blood is another thing. And we recorded the last podcast before Alex Pretti was murdered, and yeah, here we are now, and we've been raging inside ever since. Even talk about it. Right now, I'm getting hot and getting hot.
Speaker 1: It's disgusting and not only I don't want to say not only killing someone, but like the way that they're justifying or trying to justify their actions.
Speaker 2: It's just like the flip floppery is amazing.
Speaker 1: It's I kind of love that someone's president is conceding, and it's like it doesn't make me happy because I feel like we've we've crossed the line a long time ago that we just can't come back from. But like the fact when you lose the NRA, that's like you know that you're you've made it up. Shit's creak, you know, like it's like, good you little fucker. I can't stand his ass. I can't. I can't take it.
Speaker 2: You know, we were talking about this not too long ago, but I genuinely mean it.
Speaker 1: I really respect.
Speaker 2: People who change their mind, and I don't think you have to fall on your sword and apologize.
Speaker 1: For the way that you used to feel.
Speaker 2: If you do change your mind now you feel a different way, it's okay. I don't think people have to toe this line of well, I pick this, so I just got to go with it all the way. That's crazy. Politics are basically like public transport. Just because you don't have a bus going to exactly where you want to go doesn't mean you don't get on the bus. And if you do get on the bus and you realize it's going in the wrong direction, get.
Speaker 1: Off the bus.
Speaker 2: That's okay in any direction however you want to spend it in any direction. But I really respect people who can change their mind and say, hey, you know what, based on what I am seeing with my own two eyes, or the research that I've actually done, not looked at a TikTok video like actual research, I don't feel that way anymore. There's plenty of stuff I've changed my mind about. We've talked about this, you know. I used to think the Golden rule was definitely the way to go. You treat people the way you want to be treated, and now I don't think so anymore. I think you treat people the way they want to be treated, and that's a bigger deal. So there's plenty, and I am hoping that people start to see see clearly some of the things that are happening. It doesn't make one side one hundred percent right and doesn't make the other side one hundred percent right, and one is far more right than the other.
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: That's who I would like to put in my burn book, people who are trying to defend this. Maybe I'll even take those people out, because I fully believe Christina thinks that she's doing something good here.
Speaker 1: You do.
Speaker 2: I think she thinks she's a liar. She's an idiot, She's a liar.
Speaker 1: The whole book thing where she God, I met Kim? Did you meet Kim? Jo stare at him? I want she said, you stare. You've stared down dictators before, You're going to stare him down and he knew he couldn't mess with you. And also, can we just say the fact that she probably wrote this book right before, Like she's probably written this book like at least a year and a half ago, right, you thought that by this time you would have been in a room with him, And your boss doesn't think highly enough of you to put you in that situation. So not only should you be embarrassed about the fact that you've been caught in a lie, but you should be embarrassed about the fact that your boss, who clearly it doesn't take a lot for him to think highly of people, doesn't think highly of you enough to let you go into a room. Oh my god, I mean she should be embarrassed.
Speaker 2: Absolutely should I just think she's a dip shit you know who all should be embarrassed. Laura Lumer And this video that has been circulating of her hitting on that little boy.
Speaker 1: Wait, what have you seen it?
Speaker 2: No me, stop, I'm going to She's talking to this guy who looks like he's I don't know, like eighteen twenty one years old. She looks like she's one hundred and fifty, and she's talking about how like he looks like in Eric.
Speaker 1: First of all, she called.
Speaker 2: Him an Arian goddess. She was hammered, obviously, apparently.
Speaker 1: She always allegedly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but she goes on to talk about how she's Jewish, and you know, I hope that's okay, and blah blah blah. Like this dude was so uninterested in her. She's like, maybe you and your girlfriend maybe can all hang out. He's like, Yea'll definitely ring my girlfriend. And she just kept trying embarrassing. Watch someone tell me that it's AI. I don't care.
Speaker 3: It's a good one.
Speaker 1: No, I need to see it, please please.
Speaker 2: And then the last thing on AI. Man, my three days with groc Imagine was amazing.
Speaker 1: It was terrorizing and terrifying because you didn't know what was coming next. I want you to know I made videos of you.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying no, no, no, really, I got everybody, everybody my birthday gift to everyone is going to be the video that I made them when I had groc Imagine for three days. Free child.
Speaker 1: Oh God, please don't scare me. You should be terrified. I am. I want the serial Killers to use the one I made.
Speaker 2: Scott liked the video.
Speaker 1: You liked the video. He's a sick man. Andrew thought that I said that you had posted it, and the look on his face was something that I'll never forget in a good way for me. Yeah, no, if you.
Speaker 2: Don't know what we're talking about groc Imagine, which I am not trying to push onto the world by any means, because I know that this stuff is bad for the environment and people are doing bad things with it. I think I am part of the reason that it has gotten shut down in the EU and now Australia is trying to do some stuff with it too. You can basically take a picture and reanimate it. You can make it a video. And it started because I wanted to try and see my boyfriend Chad, who had mentioned earlier, who passed away. I have pictures of him. I don't really have any video. I have one video, but there's a really cute picture of us and I was like, I wonder what this would look like if I brought it back to life. And I did, and it was incredible. It was perfect. He looked just like him. He kissed me just like he used to kiss me. I felt it like when I watched that video. I was like, oh my god, I can understand how people go down this rabbit hole and don't get out of it. But it was kind of nice, honestly, Like it was a nice, warm feeling and they got to smile perfectly. I mean, I don't know how they do all that, but now I realize I could do bad things with it. And then I made Scotty and Andrew makeout, and I made Brody and Scary makeout, and I made Scary and Louis Tomlinson makeout and I didn't see that. Don't worry. I have so many videos.
Speaker 1: Oh God.
Speaker 2: Within my three days, all it ended up turning into was make these two people kissed passionately.
Speaker 1: It's great.
Speaker 2: I got Rob Shooter and j Low what but yeah, I was like, you know some of your some of your pictures with the celebrity, and watch what I do.
Speaker 1: I got Abby and Louis Tomlinson. God, it's so realistic.
Speaker 2: Let it go, but I'm not going to pay for it. So you know, no, you will, don't, I won't.
Speaker 1: You'll be back.
Speaker 2: I think I really exhausted everything, and you want to.
Speaker 3: Know what I do.
Speaker 2: Oh god, it's just a stupid But you know, I'm like hippy dippy about a lot of things, unapologetically. But I know that these videos are really bad for the environment. So over the years, multiple people have bought me little tree planting kits, and I planted all the trees.
Speaker 1: Why are you making that face? I wanted to offset the bad things that I did. It's not going to offset it taking down like fortes for one picture.
Speaker 2: When the last time you planted a tree?
Speaker 1: Never, idiot?
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't do not use grock It's bad. One day I will, however, just wait, you just wait for your birthday.
Speaker 1: Oh god, please, at least let it be with someone cute.
Speaker 2: Don't worry that good stuff. Also, is this a form of harassment in some way? Yep, I wonder that wasn't part of our training. It never said you can't make AI videos of your coworkers.
Speaker 1: And because of you, it will be in the next one.
Speaker 2: Well I'm safe until then. Got another year. All right, if people want to find you online, Diamond, where can they.
Speaker 1: Find you at Diamonds Sincere, I am.
Speaker 2: At Baby Hot Sauce still shadow band, So please come find me if you can. I would love to see one new follower at some point in my oh God. Please follow the podcast at Sauce on the Side. We actually post lots of clips there. You can see the clip of Diamond talking about making out being gross and people calling our caount lady. But a lot of people also supported you dental hygienis specifically, we're on your side. It's something to think about.
Speaker 1: Come. She's right.
Speaker 2: I also when I was looking things up, the anus is far dirtier than the mouth. Just in case you were wondering. I'm just saying I keep that in mind.
Speaker 1: None of us want to know about this.
Speaker 2: Keep that in mind. Yeah, So follow us at Sauce on the Side, at Diamond Sincere at Baby Hot Sauce and like follow, subscribe. We would really appreciate it. Leave us a review and thank you for listening. When people call and they tell us that they listen to the podcast and they love it, it makes me really happy. I love it, and we do see the text messages in the morning, and you guys are the real heroes, so thank you for listening. We will be back soon. Until then, Diamond say goodbye, bye bye.