Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will.
Speaker 2: Be protected sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: So the US is days away from a shutdown. Should this cause concern for investors?
Speaker 4: No, Normally this would I'm going to be clearless and people are having a hard time paying rent and just ready to go on high. This shut down won't mean anything. This is more political gesturing. Normally, these shutdowns don't last very long. I know some of you were concerned this morning when you were messaging me. On a scale of one to ten, this is a two. We have big geopolitical concerns that are probably a level seven or eight. It's a non factor. I don't care how long we're shut down. It won't have that great of an impact on the market overall. And plus we have to remember, like investors, hedge funds, fund of funds, mutual funds have to park capital somewhere, so that's not going to affect those cycles.
Speaker 2: That's the point.
Speaker 4: We have a lot of tax loss harvesting events that happen that may drop the market maybe one to two percent, But overall, I think this is a non factor. Overall, I think this is more political gesturing at a time where we don't need it because there's not any great dialogue and communication between both parties. If all the politicians out there, we are ruining the country from inside out by not getting along and not having a bipartisan approach. I'm not a political expert and not going to be one, but at some point, we have to learn how to do better for our country more so than for your party.
Speaker 2: And not to say Vivek went crazy.
Speaker 4: And that debate, by the way, came who did the Republican debate? Yeah, he told the chairman that you are not running the party well and you're the cause of our losses the last couple of years. If you, I'll I'll give you two minutes of my time to come up here and tell us why you've been running the party so bad.
Speaker 3: I'll say, a leather jacket edgy Come on, man.
Speaker 5: Somebody said that that debating for a vice president, because I agree, I mean they Yeah, it's actually a waste of time what they're doing. But I guess it's not a ways like I said, I mean, I guess if you can rally support it and have a strong case for vice president.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because none of them will none of them will win the nomination.
Speaker 5: Hopefully he has a chance EF that doesn't either, none of I don't think anybody does. And Trump actually held the campaign rally at the same time as he that debate, so I think he's not even really paying attention to that too much.
Speaker 6: Sixty uh in favor of them, So that's gonna be Trump.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, that's tough. That's just uphill battle that again.
Speaker 3: Nikki Haley and Chris Christie and everybody thinks that they all are.
Speaker 2: Not enough cash.
Speaker 5: Chris Christie's wasting his time because he's not going to be because uh he's not gonna be Trump's running mate because they have bad history.
Speaker 3: So I don't know why he's even doing it. We'll see.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So for investors, we shouldn't be concerned, but for the federal.
Speaker 7: Workers, they have to be concerned. You should be concerned.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, I don't want to make like not yes, we're specifically to investors. Yeah, specifically, some.
Speaker 7: Investor is not much concerned. But if you work in a.
Speaker 6: Federal position, court mail with clerk, whatever, yes this is concerning. But I feel like this is we've seen this story how many times? I remember, like shock, maybe our second episode we were covering a government shore in.
Speaker 7: Twenty nineteen, and that's happened five times since. Earners. What's up? You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the or seats are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate, let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure, they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return but if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally do what's right. Leave now Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will.
Speaker 2: Be protected sponsored by the United States Department at Homeland Security.
Speaker 8: I mean, we've seen this play out already. Political theater, Big Fatty. You know, it's the build up for WrestleMania. So so Rock and John Sena really don't hate each other, and neither does the Republicans or Democrats.
Speaker 7: But then what they have to do for they stay in d C.
Speaker 8: For the holidays, what will happen? We're going to get it done because you have to get it done.
Speaker 2: You have to.
Speaker 7: You have to get it done.
Speaker 3: Politics as usual.
Speaker 4: Any chance that you think Biden doesn't run again run what for the presidency?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: No, I don't think there's no I think somebody had said that he shouldn't run, right, was that axl Roots.
Speaker 3: He had said that.
Speaker 5: Then he kind of came back and tried to like reverse his stance on it and say that he's not pushing them not to.
Speaker 4: Run and cause emails.
Speaker 5: I don't think that there's any chance that he doesn't run. I think that would what would be intelligent is to have some level of a I don't want to say it like this, I don't you know. I obviously I don't wish death on anybody, but secession point, that's there's a very good chance that he doesn't make it that like, you know, if you're eighty two years old, if.
Speaker 7: There's I that's what you're saying. If there's no health reasons for him not to do the job.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what I mean, I just look at it, like the average life expectancy is seventy eight. I think something like that for the average American man. So I think he's eighty's eighty two.
Speaker 7: He's turning eighty one this year. I believe or.
Speaker 5: Job too, and you have the most stressful job in the world. I don't know if he if you make it another four years physically or just having the mental capacity to actually, you know, do the job correctly. So I think that if he reinforces like let's say his vice president, right, if he reinforces faith in the vice president, then you really are voting for two presidents at one because you're voting for him.
Speaker 3: If you choose to vote for him, you're voting for him.
Speaker 5: But then you're voting for him to say, okay, well, in the event that he's not able to finish out his term, which there's a high probability that would not happen, I feel comfortable with the vice president, right, so essentially it's a vote for her as well.
Speaker 6: So seventy three life experen seventy three and he's eighty two he's turning to His birthday is actually on Sunday, So how old is he turning? He's turned eighty one, eighty one, all right, so he's ready. He's a very he's a veray ten years past birth. He's already almost ten years past the average life expectancy. And as I said, he has the most stressful job in the world.
Speaker 3: So sor.
Speaker 5: It's going to be interesting to see. But I don't think that he's not going to run. I think he's definitely going to run. But I would if I was in his camp, I would definitely try to highlight the vice president more because that would probably give voters more confidence as opposed to know him at this age. And you know, mental capacity a lot of people don't are not confident and his cognitive skills at this point in time.
Speaker 8: Cognitive skills word of today, not to be confused with nounsruck skills.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christinom, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens.
Speaker 2: Have been arrested.
Speaker 1: If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right, leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,