Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and Tamra Judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of Two Teas and a Pod with myself, Teddy Mellencamp and Tamra Judge.
Speaker 3: I am sensing low energy from you today.
Speaker 2: I am a little bit low energy because I'm going on. I am low energy because we had like our big Mother's Day thing at the beach House last night, and it was like, you know, Orange County, Yes, just for the wee. Yeah. I got in at like one o'clock, and then Edwin's whole family came. And when I say Edwind's whole family came, I am talking. I don't think I'm exaggerating. Thirteen kids under under ten?
Speaker 3: Oh boy? Yeah so not so it was a very loud, non relaxing Mother's Day.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So like on the way home because then we came home after because the kids had school this morning. Edon was like, you know how I was telling you, I thought we could have another kid. I think we're good with the ones we.
Speaker 3: Got right right, It's like, yeah, no shit.
Speaker 2: The last thing I need was also your you forget like because you're more patient with your own kids. But when it's everybody's kids being chaotic and like you can't parent them, like they're standing up on the white furniture, like filled with sand and throating.
Speaker 3: Hell no, I had you know, Sophia obviously she lives with me and Ryan and Spencer came over with his girlfriend Jordan to Big Bear or no, no, no, we actually left for Big Bear last night at age Okay, so Eddie made food. He made pasta and chicken and crazy salad and all kinds of good stuff, and Sophia made strawberry shortcake. But then it's always the conversation between the kids because Ryan's so much older than them. Yeah, and I started laughing because Ryan's like, you know, kids, you guys got tam or Judge, the rich mom. I had Tammy Sue, the poor mom. That's how I had to grow up. Sophia, you're living at casito with a kitchen and all this stuff at eighteen. Yeah, I was out of the house at eighteen. I had a finn for myself and all this. I'm like, oh, yes, poor you poor know what it.
Speaker 2: Happens no matter what. Like the the other day, my dad sent me a picture. He painted a picture of dove and he's like, happy Mother's Day and you know whatever, and we're like laughing, and I called him. I'm like, oh, just so you know, I went on Oliver Hudson's podcast and I told him some things about growing up. He's liked, com damn it, Taddy, I tell you not to tail people things about are laughing, you know, like goes all into it. And then I'm like, but why are you okay with like my brother's saying.
Speaker 3: I'm like, you win, not in the public eye.
Speaker 2: No. But my dad like went on and told a story about my brothers doing something on like some late night show, and I was like, why do I always have.
Speaker 3: To get heat for it?
Speaker 2: And he's like and I go, is it because I'm not your favorite? He's like, I didn't say that you did.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, So I do.
Speaker 2: No matter what, it always happens with the parents.
Speaker 3: Yes. Always. I watched a Netflix show called Baby Reindeer.
Speaker 2: Okay, I've been seeing so much about.
Speaker 3: This disturbing series I've seen in a very long time. It's a true story at.
Speaker 2: First, based on a true story, because the woman's coming out saying it's not true.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, the woman that went to prison it's not true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, before we get into housewife headlines, we have a couple fan questions. This first one is what is one thing that surprised you about each other as you guys have gotten to know each other. You know. I know this is gonna sound cheesy, but I feel like from the moment I met Tamra, it was pretty effortless. Yeah, Like there was no need. Like sometimes you meet people, whether you've been on the same show together or different shows or in Bravo world, and it feels like effort. It never was effort with you, So.
Speaker 3: I to agree with that. I think that we both are very down to earth girls, and we don't have a lot of disagreements.
Speaker 2: No, and if we don't want to do something, we just tell each other like there isn't that We're just like no, I don't want to do that, or I'm not into that. It could even be like for going to a concert or doing something at night, like I don't worry like, oh shoot, I'm gonna hurt Tamor's feelings because I don't feel up to that and vice versa, Like we don't have that type of friendship. So more, it's not that I was surprised, but I just appreciate those types of friendships.
Speaker 3: Oh, thank you, Dido. I would have to I totally agree with.
Speaker 2: You this one. I really don't know. Tam Ray will probably have to come up with it. Teddy, if you have to come up with one tagline for your life, now, what would it be? Oh? Okay, so come up with something good for me? Towm And question, do you think the taglines vary from like Beverly Hills to Orange County? Like, would it be differing if I was on each show?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I think that taglines are basically structured around what kind of season you have, right, and that's why they are always created at the end of the season. So I think this one, it's like for me, it's like, I don't understand why people don't believe me. I've always been right.
Speaker 2: That's actually so.
Speaker 3: I was right about Brooks and I was right about Ryan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you know it is what it is. We're all pretty much we are always right, except.
Speaker 3: Anything wrong with us. We're very down to earth. We're always right, that's right.
Speaker 2: But we did here. According to a past Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, not even housewife, but a friend of that we've lost our edge.
Speaker 3: Tam Oh, you mean that twenty five thousand dollars sunglass girl that knows everything? She was on for fifteen seconds and now she knows everything.
Speaker 2: But why have we lost our edge? That's what I couldn't producers. Can you get on and tell us how we lost our edge?
Speaker 3: I want to get our I think that she's saying like, we're not going deep into certain headlines which are kind of dirty, and we're not that type of show, like, well, we'll talk about it, but we're not going to be like that piece of shit.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: It's just we're not the National Enquirer.
Speaker 2: Well, also, I think that there is something to be said and about if you watch the show, so we are trying to recap what we are watching on television. When it goes too much into what is happening on social media, I just don't find it that interesting. I find that a lot of housewives reach out to a lot of different bloggers do things like that, and there's only so much we're going to feed into what people are saying on fan pages or whatever, because it's not actually playing out on the show. Once things play out on the show, I'm interested in diving into it, but through subtext, I mean.
Speaker 3: A lot of it is pretty dark and dirty. It really is this whole jen Aiden stuff. And now there's some new text messages or DMS that came out about Teresa. It's dirty.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, all I can say for sure is that like watching. I mean, I know we're only on to episode two, but I feel like jen Aiden And I don't know if this means that she's not in the mix while she's filming, or she's gotten in trouble and they're pulling her out. But I'm barely saying.
Speaker 3: Jen yeah, and she's not, and when you do see her, she's not saying much yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess somehow they've doxed Teresa's phone number and Jennifer's phone number. And is this Melissa's old nose that's doing this or.
Speaker 3: I don't know because I don't. I think I was blocked by most of these accounts for so long, So that's.
Speaker 2: Melissa's old nose has a problem with you, Tam.
Speaker 3: I think so. I think that's what I heard, that I was blocked. So I don't know a lot.
Speaker 2: I don't know a lot I do know. Oh, I'm blocked too. I didn't know the no, so I there's only so much we can report on when we have zero info. So we're gonna go off of the things that we know and what we're watching, and then if you guys are sleuths, feel free to send it to us and if it seems like valuable information, let us know. Another fan question for you, tamp how often do you film confessionals during the season.
Speaker 3: We film until we're done. It's just as it's edited, Like so far I've done three, I'm only on my first look. I'll go on to my second look next week, I believe. And sometimes we film as you know it's being edited or re edited.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for me, it was always three different outfits. Yeah, but like one outfit I feel like would drag on forever, Like I'd be like, please, for the love, can I get out of the orange shirt? Like do I have to wear this?
Speaker 3: By the third time you have to do the same look. It's like, oh my god, please, I want to burn this dress.
Speaker 2: And it like smells even if you've cleaned it. There's just something I don't even think I can clean it. I just can't know.
Speaker 3: There's like makeup all over it. People are also wanting to know why there's no hype or commercials for Dubai.
Speaker 2: I know, I forgot it was even coming out. When is it coming out? June second, so it's right around the corner.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that that is weird. I haven't really thought about it. I don't necess sssarily watch the shows on Bravo, so I don't get to see the commercial, so I don't I wasn't aware of it.
Speaker 2: This next one is from Nathan nine eighty. He wants to know what are reunion notes some housewives in general, Like I think we saw Robin Dixon say this sometime on Potomac. I don't know if it was last season or the season prior, but throughout the season she will keep notes at the end of her days filming so she remembers the song.
Speaker 3: Oh I did that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so some people do that. I don't know. I didn't necessarily do that. But what I would do is before the reunions, I would try to like go through I had it easier because I could just go through my blogs. Yeah, we don't have blogs anymore, Yeah, so and I did. I would just read through my blogs before the reunion, and then I knew because everything I put in the blogs.
Speaker 3: I don't do notes after every filming. Only if there's something that I really truly want to remember that I might forget, so I'll put notes there. But it's not like I sit there and yeah, it's more.
Speaker 2: Just like, oh, this is a little key thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, anything that's key that you want to remember, you just put in your notes. Because you guys, when you film this much, you forget so much.
Speaker 2: Even when you watch this much television, you forget so much. Like I watched Jersey last night on my way home and then I had to rewatch it this morning because I was like, I think I was nodding off or you know, like whatever it may be, and I was like, I don't feel like I.
Speaker 3: Well, I took a gummy when I got here. We didn't get to Big Grid to like ten because we left like eight, and so by the time we you know, unpacked groceries and things like that, I took a gummy and I'm like, you know what, I'm just going to watch it. But of course I fell asleep, so I had to get up early this morning and watch it. But by the way, guys, I want to let you know, we have new gummies Extra Bliss Raspberry flavored, and they are ten milligram of THHC. That's double what we normally have Extra Bliss Extra Bliss. So I have a code for you, guys that is activated on the fourteenth.
Speaker 2: Teddy fifty. It's a bigger discount.
Speaker 3: You can use that one right now or TAM or thirty is come tomorrow.
Speaker 2: But but mine is, guys. Of course mine is bigger and better. It's the better discount. So use T E D D I fifty for your new But I'm telling you, by the way, it couldn't care less. Remember we were taught this, Tam.
Speaker 3: What you can't say?
Speaker 2: I could care and I always couldn't care less. You couldn't care less.
Speaker 3: Okay, cutting is the NT, but can't get really red care less.
Speaker 2: Well, this next one is Queens of Bravo just posted at l is filming. At an event Portia, Williams asked the crowd if they are ready for the Real Housewives of Atlanta. She talks about how she is back and they will becoming for her. She says she has to get it together since they start filming this week.
Speaker 3: She has to get it together. I don't think Portia Williams has to get it together. I mean, she's doing She's a pro, I know.
Speaker 2: But who do you think? Is there any news on Drew or Cha No.
Speaker 3: Nothing that doesn't sound good to me. People, I think.
Speaker 2: I think they're keeping it very tight lipped. But I think that Drew and Shrey are back. That's my my spidey senses think that. But the cast announcement is supposedly coming this week. This is a deadline article. Okay, you know there's a difference when we're like blah blah blah. Instagram posted this or you know, this is huge.
Speaker 3: This is above Housewife pay. This is ESPN, Fox News, CNN, a big deadline deadline reported this. This is very scandalous and scary to me.
Speaker 2: So it says Ryan, which I'm uh. Ryan from Orange County reportedly caught up in sixteen million dollars theft in gambling scandal surrounding Dodgers pictures Shohei Otani's former interpreter. ESPN, citing multiple sources, reported that Ryan is the bookmaker's associate to whom the interpreter wired money to pay his gambling debt. Mizuhara today agreed to plead guilty to two federal charges related to the theft of nearly seventeen million from the Dodgers Sluggers bank account. Prosecutors say Mizuhara use the money to pay off illegal gambling debts. Ryan's lawyers told ESPN, because they're an active investigation and Ryan is working with the authorities, he can't confirm or deny what is going on. He is not a bookie or a sub bookie. Ryan and the alleged illegal bookmaker in question, Matthew Bauer, reportedly laundered miss Yuhara payments through marker accounts at casinos. After depositing the payments, Ryan and Boyer then withdrew the chips from the marker accounts, gambled with them, and if they won, cashed out. Multiple sources told the outlet that Ryan received immunity in return for his testimony.
Speaker 3: Like, guys, I didn't sign up for mob wives, I signed up for the real hospital, Orange County. This is dark, this is heavy, this is disgusting.
Speaker 2: It's really an insane story that's everywhere.
Speaker 3: And actually part of the story broke in October, right before Bravocon And so that story broke and there was a lot of suspicion, like there was an FBI investigation with Resorts World. What led them in the investigation to find out I'm assuming this new allegation with Showhy. So this is way bigger than we ever thought it was. Yeah, and so basically they were the interpreter was still money from the beloved most popular baseball player out there right now from his account. And also, any any bookie knows that professional athletes are not allowed to gamble. It's illegal, it is, yes, yes, so the while they are while they are playing for the National Baseball League, yes, or anything, NBA whatever, Oh I didn't know that. Well, they are not allowed to gamble. So the money is transferred to to Ryan's How do they make that rule? How is that a rule? It's just a rule. And so the money was then taken out of their account transferred into their marker accounts at I think it was Resorts World in Pachanga, different casinos. Then they withdrew the money in chips and gambled the money. This is huge, This is huge. This is a little scary. I mean, I had nobody had any idea how bad this is.
Speaker 2: How bad do you think that cameras are back up because I may or may not have seen some posts alluding to the fact.
Speaker 3: They were Yeah it's it's you guys. It's bad. Okay, I don't know when people and I'm not the one that actually brought it up on the show originally.
Speaker 2: So originally she's like originally allegedly yea, So it's I feel like this is going to get this.
Speaker 3: Is up there with Genshaw. Oh yeah, this is a federal case. This is big money laundering.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's yeah, lies to see. It feels like a lot, It feels dramatic. It feels wrong. Anytime somebody is like completely wronged, it feels like sick to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like it's one.
Speaker 2: Thing if you have your own gambling addiction or your own drinking, like, but if somebody else is doing it on behalf of you without your knowledge.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and this interpreter is going away for like thirty years. I'm reading this is bad. Like I was at the gym and they always have ESPN on in Ryan's face was flashing on the TV screen.
Speaker 2: Have you ever met Ryan's is it his partner? Yes, you've met him?
Speaker 3: When you're people going to start believing me I was right about Brooks, right, about this dude.
Speaker 2: Todd with a Mother's day shout out to Alexia?
Speaker 3: What is going on going on there?
Speaker 2: What is going on? I don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe they're in better terms. I hope that they are.
Speaker 2: Like better terms, like they're getting back together or I don't know, but I do find it odd that he would post that, and then it's with the song Alicia Keys Superwoman.
Speaker 3: Maybe he's getting so much shit on social media that he thought he'd throw that up and make him look better. I don't know, ma, I feel like.
Speaker 2: This is financial. There's financial reasons behind this. Remember how he was like doing all those posts about his finances and how why it's more important to lease of place than own a place, And like, I feel like something's going on and he got out to try to protect her. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is all so weird. It's also weird. But then also last season, like it there looked like there was a disconnect.
Speaker 2: But she did say on iPort for board that she would like to make it work and that she's a fighter, So maybe they are working it out.
Speaker 3: I hope, So, I hope. So let me ask you a question. I'm not talking about Todd, but why do people that do illegal activity come on a reality show. What are they thinking?
Speaker 2: Because most of the time they have narcissistic tendencies and they think that they are above the law.
Speaker 3: It's just crazy to me, and.
Speaker 2: Like they're never going to get caught or whatever it may be.
Speaker 3: I mean, guys, we all have past. Like, Okay, so John Fudah at seventeen was selling pot and got popped. Okay, whatever, that's not that big of news. But I'm talking deep dark.
Speaker 2: Yes, it doing something as a you know, a minor or even in your early twenties, versus like being a grown ass adult doing shit like you're going to get caught.
Speaker 3: Did you do anything bad in high school?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I was more just like, I mean, I drank in high school, and I think I I'm probably more people than I should.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I definitely was lot hope. But I was selling bubble yum.
Speaker 1: I was an.
Speaker 3: Entrepreneur way Bay.
Speaker 4: Is that the one the long ones or no, it's the it's the pack that's long and it's got big chunks of individually wrapped bubble bubble yum like bubble gum, and I used to sell well, I used to break it down and sell them piece by piece.
Speaker 2: I cannot well, you know what, get it done. This next one is from a People magazine article. Heather said, I've been campaigning for Alexis to come back for a few years now, so I was thrilled she was coming back. But as you know, truth is stranger than fiction, and who could have predicted the John Jansen of it all? So it's interesting, she added, I mean it's quite a season. When asked whether she thought Billino's return had anything to do with Badoor, Debro said she doubted it. No, Alexis is really a lovely girl. She wouldn't hurt a fly intentionally.
Speaker 3: She does not have a bad bone in her body. You know, I get a lot of shit. They're like, oh, you're just friends with Alexis to get to Shannon, No, I'm not. I reunited with her at Bravocon and I think there was maybe talks about her coming back, but I had no idea and she was She's just sweet. Even with you know, Shannon saying and doing a lot about her, She's always said to me kind things about her. She even said during negotiations, I don't know if I should come on. I'm not here to destroy Shannon's life or to hurt her and I don't know how we'll be able to film together. I am telling you she is a very kind hearted person. Very kind hearted.
Speaker 2: Let's get into this dury statement. You go ahead and read this bad boy. Okay, let me.
Speaker 3: Get my readers out. So Juri released a statement about her separation from p K. We as a couple have been subject to a lot of speculations about our marriage. We have had our struggles over the last few years and continue to work through them as two people who love each other and share two amazing children. Together to safeguard our deep French up and maintain a harmonious environment for our children, we have made the mutual and difficult decision to take some time apart and reevaluate our relationship while we prioritize our children. We appreciate your love and support while we continue to do the work necessary throughout our journey. The only thing was that was missing was I would appreciate our privacy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, they're like, we're doing what's best, And that was a mutual.
Speaker 3: Mutual, mutual statement and it says with love Dory and PK. But then, but then this is where it gets weird the day that it announces crazy that the paparazzi got them at dinner together, actually at the restaurant, sitting there filming, filming. Oh, they were filming. I didn't know they were filming. But also Bravo and Cocktails on their Instagram posted a picture of the two of them, and they were together, and that makes it premonial, right, Okay, that makes it different. I thought that they were just I didn't know they were filming already, so I thought it was just one of those, you know, stage paparazzi pictures. But obviously when we film, people like to take pictures, so that makes sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I think that's what the case was. But I do think that it's odd timing after we saw tons and tons of press that durit was not going to be asked back or it was going to be asked back in the limited capacity.
Speaker 3: And wasn't their talk last year that he was living at the Beverly Hills Hotel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was talk of that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought, I remember, And there was obviously a disconnect. You could see that they were struggling last year on the show. He was not so nice to her every time she spoke and you could see that there was tension there.
Speaker 2: This is a fan question. People are wondering why they're seeing so many paparazzi shots recently of Darite smoking and they want to know why she doesn't smoke on camera. I don't know a human being that would, yeah, if I'm being honest, Like, you see certain moments where like people will lose it, Like there's that one time where like Lisa vander Pump's upset and she's lighting a cigarette that's like clearly from somebody's cell phone. And I occasionally I think on Girls Trip, you saw like Lui Ayanne and them like have one. But I just don't think we're in that.
Speaker 3: I just they don't want to from It's not the nineteen seventies where they were fifties whatever they were smoking on set all the time. It's just it's a different world. I don't even think the producers want to show that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think people want to show smoking.
Speaker 3: No, but I do hear there's two newbies in Beverly Hills. This is from Instagram. It has not been announced even LaRue. I saw her face and I kept thinking, how do I know this girl? How do I know? I just aside Miami and All my Children. She's on All My Children and CSI Miami. And then there's a.
Speaker 2: New girl, Bozoma Saint John.
Speaker 3: Okay, she's a marketing expert.
Speaker 2: She was Uber's chief brand officer and worked for Netflix.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so they're saying that she'll be joining season fourteen, but it has not been announced by rob.
Speaker 2: And TV Deats also said that Eva lu isn't actually joining. We haven't seen her in a photograph yet, so.
Speaker 3: We don't know who. They're saying that they're two full time housewives. But then queens of Bravo are saying that Kathy Hilton is a friend of Jennifer Tilly, is a friend of an Amanda Data is allegedly joining as a friend of.
Speaker 2: So And we saw pictures of Kathy, Jennifer, Tilly, and Amanda all at that.
Speaker 3: First What was that party and why were they dressed?
Speaker 2: Like, Oh my gosh, I know, it's so bizarre. It's like one of those like illusionist type theme. Kyle's she looks good, but she looked good some of the outfits. I was like, but no, she looked good. Oh my gosh, Anna Marie. This next one is Amory.
Speaker 3: She needs to just stop.
Speaker 2: Can you read it?
Speaker 3: Oh God? Anna Marie was on is this Instagram Twitter x x. I met another one of the fourteen friends in apprentices that dropped her tonight. Woo. What she did to them was pure evil. When you live your life lying and trying to ruin other people's lives, it will eventually catch up with you. You can't avoid karma. Live accordingly, friends, Why what is her mission to take down Crystal? Also?
Speaker 2: I know what happened with Crystal and those girls. Yeah, and it actually isn't pure evil. Was the situation less than desirable? Yes? Would it have pissed me off? Yes? Is it to the point where I would call it pure evil?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I think everybody.
Speaker 3: Following out with friends, big deal, get over it.
Speaker 2: But everybody in Hollywood is out for themselves, and I think in one moment, Crystal was, but it wasn't.
Speaker 3: To I think Crystal's a lovely person.
Speaker 2: I think she's a lovely person, I think, But also I love that Anna Marie is really trying all she can to get Crystal to respond, and Crystal's not going to respond. Well that essentially she's trying to get attention we gave it to her. There it is. Do I think she probably needs to drop it with fighting with Crystal.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, let's move on from her. Margaret Joseph explained the issues between herself and Jackie. Melissa had gotten the book. Jenfessler had gotten the book. Anthony who helped her get the book deal, who I introduced her to, and she would not be working with him.
Speaker 2: You didn't get the book.
Speaker 3: And let's the book and if I had to purchase it in advance a copy of Amazon, I'm going to support her. I'm not saying I'm taking credit for the book. The girl is talented writer, but no one does anything on their own. Which is true. Okay, Margaret didn't get the book.
Speaker 2: I don't know what Margaret didn't get the book. But also, here's the thing, camera, if I introduced you to my.
Speaker 3: Is she going to read the book?
Speaker 2: I don't know. If I introduced you to my agents and you got yourself a book deal, you don't know shit to me.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, Jackie did write the book on her own, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Like most housewives have ghostwriters.
Speaker 3: She by the way, she sent the book out, she said on our show, she sent the book out, which to people that she was doing press with. I mean she sent the book out to her entire cast, probably, but maybe she just forgot I don't know. Can we get over it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Well, this next one, this is a Kate Chastain post on Twitter. Teresa's lawyer seriously thinking me and Jessica Chastain are conspiring to take down Teresa's boyfriend. Might be the funniest thing I've ever heard.
Speaker 3: Okay, So, so Jessica Chestain, she's an actress, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jessica Chastain is an actress. Kate Chesstain from Below Deck right. I think Jessica Chastain lived in Kyle's old house. But either way, it's pop culture with balls, right? You know? How does he not realize that jess testing are not related because they have the same last name. I can't stand Louie. Someone please find out why this man is so invested. I don't understand why it matters.
Speaker 3: I don't understand actually what's going on? So these are text messages between Teresa and somebody else?
Speaker 2: Is that what Thesa's lawyer, Jim Leonard okay, is reaching out to bloggers?
Speaker 3: Is that what this says?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I think this is reaching out to either Louie or all of it. And so maybe that's.
Speaker 3: Basically what it says. There's there's yeah, it says I need to know if Jessica and Kate Chestin are connected. Also look on both igs for anything to do with Teresa and Louie and either blank somebody blinked it out commented on any of those posts May eighteenth or May twentieth, Jessica Chestain focus on Kate and then somebody Kate isn't related to Jessica. I don't see anything from so and so. No, so there's some text messages. I don't completely understand this.
Speaker 2: Either Jessica or Kate said something that was not positive about Louis, and then.
Speaker 3: So her Jessica may have said Jessica said.
Speaker 2: Something on Watch What Happens Live, I believe, And then and then Louis saw that Kate was going to be at BRAVOCONN. So they're trying to get additional information her.
Speaker 3: She's having her attorney go up and talk to people that talk about Louie or herself like that. That would be a full time job.
Speaker 2: Sorry, sorry. The lawyer saw that Kate was going to be at bravocn so then he was like doing his due diligence, but like, just a simple Google search will tell you that Kate and Jessica chestay and are not the same.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, well whatever, This is all so messy, But Bravo Renie is Andy Cohen's Watch What Happens Live, so we're excited about that.
Speaker 2: How many is he gonna happen if?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Shows fifteen new shows have been renewed. A spokesperson for Bravo tood Variety that outside investigation into the recent allegations made by Brandy Glanville and Liam McSweeney against Andy Cohen has now been completed and the claims were found to be unsustained.
Speaker 2: Unsubstantiated, So that's all over with. Yeah, so that's done by Leah. Then we get to season fourteen, episode two of Jersey. Before we even get into it, Melissa had this to say about Jackie on last night's Watch What Happens Live. I've not spoken to Jackie. Jackie was just surprising and disappointing. I feel like she's doing it all for the wrong reason, so that's why it's hard to take it all in with her. I just think she's picking a fight to kind of I don't know if she wants her full time spot back or what it is, but I feel like she really wanted to ruffle feathers and it's so out of character for her. I don't see her as this week. I don't know, she just didn't do it the right way. All of this just feels this is what happens when there's too much a divide in a cast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm sucked in, Like I love breaking up the fourth wall, but I think this is a lot just goes with all of these dms back and forth. Why we're not seeing as much because to kind of close out this conversation. While we were watching the show, we're seeing that a Jen Fessler allegedly said something belongs along the lines of like they didn't carry out the plan, and this becomes a portion of what the episode is. Okay, So that was watch what Happens Live. There are some additional things, but I don't really think much noteworthy, do no. The episode starts out in twenty seventeen, Danielle's husband Nate had assist in his brain. It's been six years since his brain surgery, so Danielle wants to throw a party to celebrate his life.
Speaker 3: I just want to know what in the wardrobe was going on in this episode between Danielle's shredded jeans with green strings hanging Louis gimme pizza, you old troll in Teresa's multiple NOMA State Bitches t shirts.
Speaker 2: Well, I was actually thinking the same thing, like between that and then like last year Louis wearing Teresa's dad's pajamas and now always in like gimme pizza, you old troll shirt.
Speaker 3: My question, does Teresa still have the podcast No mis Day?
Speaker 2: I don't know, but she got a lot of promo, but I haven't seen an episode draw.
Speaker 3: Two different nom Misday T shirts.
Speaker 2: On the last episode was on April tenth.
Speaker 3: Okay, so it's probably maybe it's right monthly.
Speaker 2: Antonia has her eighteenth birthday. Melissa and Joe get emotional about her leaving for college. Joe says it's bittersweet that his family is not there with him, but he is surrounded by love from Melissa's family. Melissa's cousin Nick is getting married, and Joe is going to be the officient he said. Joe embraced him with open arms. But I love I love that they're like, happy birthday, Antonia. To celebrate you, We're going to talk about how great your dad is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you know how that goes. They film like probably two hours there and they break it down to, you know, the most compelling conversations that pertain to this, you know the show. So I actually felt bad for Joey watching him with Melissa's family talking about how he has no family.
Speaker 2: Well, it's like, we're not going to talk about Teresa, but the subtext is all about Teresa.
Speaker 3: Teresa. Yeah, I'm sure there was a lot of conversations, but that's what they chose to show. But yeah, how it goes.
Speaker 2: But I did find the scene emotional and on and like.
Speaker 3: Joe choked up, little teary eye, and Melissa got choked up twice.
Speaker 2: And I would be too, like I'm not ready for when my kids are going off to college, Like that's that's going.
Speaker 3: To be a lot, and it's hard. It's hard at the beginning, and then you're like, hell, yeah, get out of here, get out good.
Speaker 2: Back then, Rachel says, when John was seventeen years old, he was selling pot and got arrested. She says it is disgusting that it's coming from a woman who is a criminal herself.
Speaker 3: I did not know that Rachel has juvenile arthritis and has had her hips replace at eighteen.
Speaker 2: Slate actually also has juvenile rheumature arthritis, so this was an interesting thing for me. But something that she said is it's hers has been lined dormant for quite some time, but it is now flared back up because of the stress. That's what I was thinking. It must be the stress, because slat well any autoun Yeah, she only gets flare ups now when she's like getting sick or like something major's happening.
Speaker 3: Then her like dress or your immunity getting broken down.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But then Rachel tells Jenfessor that it's unfathomable how she wants to be Teresa's friend and says the entire group says crappy, ugly things. John Fuda says he won't associate with anybody who associates with Teresa, and then Jenfeslor thinks Teresa fights dirty. When you go low, she goes lower. Do you agree with Jen that everybody in the group says equally crappy things, not just Teresa.
Speaker 3: They all say crappy things. It's the nature of the show. But obviously there's some people that go dirtier than others. But they we all talk about each other.
Speaker 2: But also John Fuda giving people an ultimatum about Teresa, like at this.
Speaker 3: Point, given well, he's not really in a position to do that.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: He's definitely getting a little bit too involved. I think he's going to learn his lesson after the season not to get so involved. He's getting a lot of shit about that.
Speaker 2: Then Danielle tells Teresa that she's staying at Rachel's house at the shore. Teresa says she can be friends with her, but she will never tell Danielle who to be friends with or what team to be on. Danielle is enjoying the new Rachel and their friendship. I don't actually believe that.
Speaker 3: That's as I say, I'm not the only one who doesn't buy the new friendship between Rachel and Danielle. I feel like they don't like for the show. And by the way, what are the legal issues that Teresa brought up regarding Margaret.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: She was Yeah, she was saying like as soon as I can't talk about it because it's a legal issue. I think it might do with uh, Margaret's son.
Speaker 2: Well, that's what I was going to say. They supposedly Margaret contacted Louise's X.
Speaker 3: That's the lawsuit.
Speaker 2: Well that's according to Melissa's old nos. So I don't know if that's what it's a or it's about Louis son. But something I mean, not Louise margaretson, but what I was confused about. And I know this is later in the episode, but I just want to get it out there. Why we're talking about this. Jenfessler said, nobody brought their archive of stuff. But I thought we saw a differt show proof. Yes, that Louis was the There was a whole thing.
Speaker 3: About the phone calls. You remember Teresa's like.
Speaker 4: Oh, look at this.
Speaker 3: Ironically, I'm getting a phone call from somebody that was sitting on the couch and.
Speaker 2: We're like, so, why would then Teresa swear on her four kids lives if we already saw on television.
Speaker 3: She swore in her kids that it didn't happen. She said that Louis did not call Margaret's son. Did It was like some burner account or something like that, Oh, but do.
Speaker 2: Burner accounts call business phones? Wasn't it business?
Speaker 3: Asking me, Yeah, it was his business phone, Like I thought that happened, like an he's kind of like a high profile, like that's why he doesn't want to be on the show what he does for a living. So it was very disturbing because her son is not on the show and does not. You know, one of the main reasons I think is because he hasn't wanted to interfere with his career.
Speaker 2: Well, I want to know if there because Jen Fessler said that there was audio. If there was audio, they would have used it.
Speaker 3: I feel like, yeah, I don't know, I don't know. All I know is they go to the shorehouse. Rachel has a house, Jennifer has a house, and Melissa has a house. So Rachel has Danielle and jen Fessler and the husband's and then Jennifer's house is Jennifer obviously Teresa Dolores, and Melissa's house is Margaret and Jackie. So we're seeing right here.
Speaker 2: I have I have appreciated Jen Fessler's position of just cutting straight through the bullshit, and I wonder why she wasn't promoted to a hand him.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Then Jen tells Teresa that she heard Margaret hysterical the day Louis called her son Teresa's wars on the girl I talked to.
Speaker 3: I talked to Margaret then too, and she was very upset, very upset.
Speaker 2: But I can say from whenever you swear on your life or your kid's life, or any whenever you swear in that capacity on Housewives, it never bodes well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it doesn't. It doesn't.
Speaker 2: It's like when I said I have never lied, and then.
Speaker 3: And then they pull up lie.
Speaker 2: Just you can't speak in absolute, so you just can't do it. Then, Teresa tells Jin she did not call John Fuda a drug dealer now as an adult, Jin says, they all thought she was calling him one today, and then she's like kind of complimentary of him. She's like, no, I think he's a great dad, blah blah blah. But does it really matter what Teresa meant when she was calling him a drug dealer or was she just so excited for that information.
Speaker 3: I think in a situation like that and I've done it and I'm guilty this season is that you have information in your back pocket you don't necessarily want to bring it out. But then if you get mad or if you have too many drinks, you bring it out, and then you're like, oh, why did I do that?
Speaker 2: Because now, and they clearly said at that dinner or whatever it was, at that party, there was no food, so they probably were all just pounding nervous, all to be together.
Speaker 3: With those those They drink hard on that show.
Speaker 2: Except for March. March doesn't drink.
Speaker 3: No, she doesn't drink, but most of them drink very hard. They're doing shots all the time.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Whenever I see those shots, they start panicking. Rachel says that she feels remorseful because she thought she had her ride or Die for a long time, but in this moment she doesn't see that. In Jen Fessler, I need you to break this down for me, they've known it a year.
Speaker 3: They've only known each other for a year, so it's like, come on, now, don't be calling people your ride or die when you only know each other for a year.
Speaker 2: I mean, between that this rider diving and then the girls all pretending that they're not bothered by Teresa, but yet the presence of her like her walking.
Speaker 3: On the Yeah, when they walk in they were like, oh my god. Yeah, if they say in one breath, I don't care about Teresa, and the other breath they act so triggered.
Speaker 2: Yeah they see.
Speaker 3: How about when Rachel said that Teresa has zero growth since coming home from prison. First of all, I don't think she knew her ten years ago, So.
Speaker 2: Like Rachel, it just feel I feel, I mean, like I'm excited.
Speaker 3: I have a question. There was a new girl that was sitting on the cap with the big lips, Yeah, the big giant lips. I think her name is Tiffany. Is she the one that was rumored to be trying out for the show, because remember, you know, there's always rumors out there, but there was three girls that they were kind of just throwing in the mix and just seeing how they do for possibly maybe bringing them on next year.
Speaker 2: I was thinking the same thing because even her husband got like a name card. Yeah, and she was like sitting there at the very end when they're all like kind of recapping the night, like she was getting into the mix.
Speaker 3: That means that they're considering.
Speaker 2: But I don't think she was. I mean either way, I mean, you can't really tell off one, but she was in the episode more than jen Ayden.
Speaker 3: I know she was. It sounds like they're trying to phase her out maybe.
Speaker 2: But something that they did make clear and watch what Happens live, like Melissa was essentially like, we are now at a point like you don't even need to ask me about Teresa because it is so far done. There is no coming back. And so then I'm like, now I know, now they're both so headstrong on this, it's not what's going to happen.
Speaker 3: Well, I think when they started filming they were told that they didn't have to film with each other, so now they feel solid in there. You know, I'm done, but you know, like Andy said, it's not sustainable. They can't keep I mean, I'm shocked in the first two episodes we've seen them all in one room because I was expecting to never see them in the room the way they talked about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, I'm also curious, do you think that John Food is secretly like fighting with Teresa because the fans are all saying, you know, he's into it, he loves it. It almost seems like he gets off on it a little bit.
Speaker 3: I don't know so much if he gets off on it. I think that he's so pissed off between the ex baby Mama being contacted and I don't even know if they contacted her or she contacted them, because once you're on a show like this, people will send you information.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but also why in that moment wouldn't they just be like, yeah, I sold pot when I was seventeen and I got arrested. Like why not just well.
Speaker 3: The biggest drug dealer when he was seventeen years old.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I feel like he's more involved.
Speaker 3: I mean, yes, yes, and that's a problem. That's a problem, And like I said, I think he's gonna learn the hard way to not be so involved.
Speaker 2: This is where I'm struggling. And I know that we have that your wife, do you do to work? Yeah? This is this is truthfully where I'm struggling. One, where's Frank? But two I'm having a hard time feeling any real connection between any of these women right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's difficult. I think that it's going to take time, and that if it continues like this, half the cast will be fired.
Speaker 2: If it continues like this, we've got another Potomac on our hands.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's a pretty good season, So yeah, I'm liking it, but I just feel like, who I know. I wish I could just binge watch the whole season.
Speaker 2: Me too, And then Jackie's coming in hot next week. I don't know, I need to. I need to see Jackie more in action because how she was talking on the pod last week. I don't know, Just things aren't. Things aren't.
Speaker 3: We haven't seen enough of Jackie yet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we haven't seen it.
Speaker 3: We haven't seen it. She even said she doesn't really get into the mix until episode three.
Speaker 2: Which is what we're seeing. So I guess we'll maybe see her confession next week.
Speaker 3: Looks good.
Speaker 2: It's popping off.
Speaker 3: It's popping off.
Speaker 2: Yes, it is all right. Thanks you guys. Make sure to keep listening. Send in your questions, thoughts, concerns, reviews, whatever it is that you want.
Speaker 3: Yeah,