Speaker 1: All right, let's do a couple of voicemails and we'll call it. Jessica from Fresno Voicemil number one.
Speaker 2: I just want to call.
Speaker 3: And see if you can give a shout out to my son. He is stationed out in Korea. That is Staff Sergeant Maybrey. He is one of five of my boys, and I'm just really proud of him, and i just want to let him know we are here for him and support him, and we love him, and thank you for all that you do. You guys are all amazing. I listen to you guys every day on my way to work, and I just wanted to say thank you for your positivity. I love you guys. Have a wonderful day.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much. Appreciate that. Here's voicemail number two.
Speaker 4: Mike Chould too, Sir. Rite all over everything in prominent marker. And the only thing we found and I got rid of it is rubbing alcohol with the magic erasers. And I know that works because we used to actually have the kids do it themselves so they get some sort of lessons from it. Anyway, all the works.
Speaker 5: Here's the problem with that that magic It takes like it does whatever it's made out of off.
Speaker 2: It'll take the ball.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So we're it's just not I think we're sol.
Speaker 1: So my friend who I says, she just messaged me. She says, Baker Mayfield at her gym right now?
Speaker 5: Who's that quarterback?
Speaker 1: Shut your whole Baker Mayfield quarterback?
Speaker 2: Who's he play for?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 6: First of all, I mean, if it's is it here in town? First of all the Titans. First of all, it was a little school called Lake Travis.
Speaker 2: Oh, it was from he's from Boston.
Speaker 1: Second of all, the little school it was Texas Tech. Third of all Oklahoma.
Speaker 5: I don't know he started a tech.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I believe he walked on a Tech. Then he walked out of Oklahoma.
Speaker 7: Correct.
Speaker 1: Showed up to Oklahoma from my sources, and they were like, you're here, and Bob Stoops was a coach. Maybe maybe it was one of Stoops. Maybe it wasn't Stoops yet, maybe it was Stoops.
Speaker 5: I don't know was Stoops.
Speaker 1: And he's like, yeah, I'm just I'm here, I wanna walk on. When's the heisman? They didn't even invite him. He just showed up to and moved to Norman and off season lived an apartment crazy. Yeah, I'm not sure if he walked on at Tech, but maybe he did. By No, he walked on into Oklahoma, Mike, he made look that up? Yeah, said he walked on in Tech, kem Then Amy drafted by a certain team that you may know as.
Speaker 2: Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Speaker 1: Wrong, but Google is now draft you cheat?
Speaker 2: Well, I already go first. I don't know where.
Speaker 1: Think about it?
Speaker 2: A team that I know.
Speaker 1: You should know them?
Speaker 2: Okay, Eddie, what do you think about it?
Speaker 1: Give me a Hit'll tell.
Speaker 5: You drafted him? Where did he play the Browns? But okay, he was there before, somewhere before the Browns.
Speaker 2: Right, Okay, so the Browns? Did he play with Colt McCoy?
Speaker 1: Oh, it's funny. I don't know if they crossed over. Cole was a backup for him. I don't think.
Speaker 2: I don't know the only Browns player who's way before the Browns.
Speaker 1: I didn't say it was with anybody, Eddie. I'm asking you because if I tell you, you'll know you won't remember, and I know not Lunchbox will know, So I'm not going to him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he'll know for sure.
Speaker 1: So what would you What would you bet your money on, Eddie?
Speaker 5: Baker Mayfield. Yeah, because he went to the Browns later and then took him to the playoffs and they're like, oh, he was bad.
Speaker 1: Not later he went first overall in the draft to.
Speaker 5: The brown to the Browns, and then he took him to the playoffs.
Speaker 1: Want a playoff game?
Speaker 5: Want a playoff game? And they're like, this is it? The Brown's gonna do it.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm a big Baker guy. Then Amy, he played it with a bunch of teams. Why is he going to bounce around?
Speaker 2: Is he like to bounce around because he went to Tech.
Speaker 1: He liked him because I don't think it's his thing.
Speaker 5: What happens?
Speaker 1: No, but he bounced around and so but he Uh, he went east for a while, Eddie and played in Eastward. Did he play East?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 5: I went to the East Coast? No, East Coast. He went to play for the.
Speaker 6: Those are my two Eastern teams?
Speaker 1: Oh over in the East?
Speaker 5: Oh the Panthers, correct, Yeah, Carolina from the Panthers. He went to then Tampa Bay.
Speaker 1: No. Remember he went on a Sunday night game and Sunday I think Sunday night game, maybe a Thursday night game, whatever the case. And he wins a game with not even being there for a whole week, called the Rams.
Speaker 5: Correct, they went west, then he went west. He went to west of the Rams.
Speaker 1: Then he went to Tampa and Amy, that's where he plays now.
Speaker 5: He's in Florida, only twenty eight years old.
Speaker 2: How's he played for all these teams.
Speaker 1: A lot? Well? Yeah, and they got rid of him once they signed Eddie.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, what who the Browns? Who they got?
Speaker 1: Who do they signed to get rid of Baker Mayfield?
Speaker 5: The brown signed to Shaun Watson?
Speaker 1: Correct? And what did he do that wasn't good?
Speaker 2: What position does he play?
Speaker 1: Baker strong? Safety? Hey, we told you.
Speaker 2: I didn't hear that part.
Speaker 1: He's a quarterback.
Speaker 2: Oh why didn't he that far?
Speaker 1: Anyway?
Speaker 6: And when I googled him all I I stopped looking after I saw Tampa.
Speaker 5: She said, you remember his commercials where he was like living in the city, living with his wife.
Speaker 1: Like an insurance commercial or something. Yeah. No, anyway, Baker Mayfield's at my gym right now. That's all I said. What you can get a picture, I said, Tampa or Nash you call listen him a message from me, That's what I said. She hadn't responded.
Speaker 5: I mean, that's a great icebreaker.
Speaker 1: Hey, Bobby says, but he we've messaged, we follow each other on Instagram, and he listened to the show when he was at Lake Travis.
Speaker 6: Wow, that's crazy someone that's twenty eight years.
Speaker 2: Old with a full NFL career.
Speaker 6: We've been on long enough to where they listened when they were in high school.
Speaker 1: We've almost been in Nashville long enough though for that to matter.
Speaker 6: Oh, I know, there's definitely thirty eight year olds that listened to us when they were in school.
Speaker 1: Was like, think about when he was seventeen in high school. That's eleven years ago. Yeah, we've been here now for ten years.
Speaker 2: With Nashville eleven is it eleven now?
Speaker 5: Eleven?
Speaker 1: Man? But I always count April first as our official date.
Speaker 5: We moved in February, moving.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about show. I count April first because we didn't even get the show really going. We did some local stuff in March. We built the studio. April first, we launched his Mother.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but you asked, how long have you been in Nashville?
Speaker 1: That's what I mean. April first? Okay, but you guys are probably right. I just associated in my head.
Speaker 5: I remember it was cold.
Speaker 1: I remember it snowed.
Speaker 5: I'll never forget it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Baker, what use boom? Next? Up?
Speaker 5: I forgot he played with ceedde Lamb in Oklahoma.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'm trying to think that a relief. I wonder if you played Mark Andrews or if that was.
Speaker 5: No, yeah, tight end. Wonder if that was after the Only reason I know that because I was watching the Pro Bowl and they he threw a pass to like CD and they're just like, wow, maybe on that since Oklahoma.
Speaker 1: Check out Lane Staley too, the Allison Chains guy. I'm sorry Lane, not Lane Staley, the lineman. Were we just talking about Alison Chains for something? No, yes, we were that.
Speaker 5: I remember Rock and Roll Hall of Fame right, Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah? No, is Alison Chains were they? Were they in there?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 5: I don't think they were in that list.
Speaker 1: You don't think I'm thinking of Lane Johnson, but I think they were. Mmm, come the rooster? Who's in Alison Chains?
Speaker 5: Can all the people Jerry Cantrell and Lane staleys.
Speaker 1: It must not be. We must have been talking about brain's a low messed up. I'm tired of a brain fog got crazy.
Speaker 5: But do you sleep well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I I was so exhausted. Uh not Lilith Fair Chicago Big Festival.
Speaker 5: Lo yep started Jane's addiction.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm thinking. We got there, Lane, Lane Johnson and Mark Andrews. They played with Baker and that's seeing that. Okay, thanks Mike, all right, Oh, let me do more voicemails. I've be done. What was the last one I played? You played the burble?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 5: The shot? Oh yeah, they're burble.
Speaker 1: I don't want to. I don't want to Mark. I don't want to even put any creamer.
Speaker 5: No, man, I think we'll mess the ball up even more.
Speaker 1: Here's Russell Virginia Morning Studio.
Speaker 3: I heard about the signature on the ball.
Speaker 5: Something else you could try.
Speaker 9: The spray sunscreen will remove permanent markers.
Speaker 1: Spray it on a rag and fight it right off.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure how well it'll do on.
Speaker 5: The grooves of a basketball, but it should clean it.
Speaker 1: Up pretty good.
Speaker 3: It's worked on a lot of stuff. Love the show.
Speaker 5: Good luck, guys, I've never heard of that one.
Speaker 1: I'm going to give you guys a behind the scenes. Not you guys here because you were part of that scene. But I'm give our listeners. A behind the scenes that only I'm gonna talk about on the podcast. After one more voicemail and then we'll wrap this up. Ray how long it's been fifty cool? Here is voice my number four.
Speaker 3: Hi.
Speaker 8: I know that Eddie talks pot about being a kidney donor, but another way you can save a life and be a donor is to be a bone marrow donor. It's not permanent. Your bone mirror regenerates after you donate, and it can save a life like my daughter when she was five months old. Just a good tip.
Speaker 5: I'll do that. I'll do a bone marrow.
Speaker 2: That, Okay?
Speaker 1: Should I message Baker?
Speaker 5: Do you call that a transplant a bone marrow transplant?
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't think it's a transplant because it's not pulling something out. No, it is, but it's not taking something out. They can't go back. Like you don't call a blood a blood transplant when you take blood and put in somebody else.
Speaker 5: Transfusion correct bone marrow transfusion.
Speaker 1: I don't even know if that's what you would call bone, but I don't think you can look it up. But I don't think it'd be a transplant because you're not removing something completely they can't go back into it and putting it in someone else. I'll do that.
Speaker 5: I'll do a transplant.
Speaker 1: It gives me a message. Baker. Yeah, hey, man, I know I'm gonna be this is gonna be stupid because there's probably not gonna respondday today's birthday. Wow, got it? Okay, here we go, Baker mayfood. Yo, dude, hope you're good for.
Speaker 6: Bone marrow donation. You have to do a local anesthesia.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean that they have to go in your bone. It's in the middle of your bone that's got to hurt.
Speaker 2: Let us know when you do it, Eddie.
Speaker 5: I'll do it then. I'm not worried about.
Speaker 1: But it's the kid, Okay that I'm not worried about.
Speaker 5: I'm not I'll do it.
Speaker 1: Then, suck it up, big dog, go do a bone marrow track. I will do it.
Speaker 5: I'll look into it.
Speaker 1: Oh, here we go.
Speaker 5: I'll look into it and I will do it. Promise, promise.
Speaker 1: Mike. Okay, hold on, before you even say anything about it, Eddie, I would like for you to state for the record, for the record, what you will do and within what time frame.
Speaker 5: Go ahead, Okay, within this year. The calendar year of twenty four. I will look in No, you just told me to stink what I would do, but don't change it. No, I'm not changing. Listen. I will look into what it takes to do a bone marrow transplant, and I will if my body, if my body allows it, and I pass any tests, I will donate my bone marrow this year, one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: Hey, Mike, will you do that on a piece of paper? Make him sign it? And I've said everything I had to say, right, and I'll send this message. But if you make him sign that, have it say I Eddie agree to the terms that I set on the air about bone marrow transplant, and then make him put line in air correct?
Speaker 5: Because if I go in and they're like yeah, and we'll go with you to make sure you're not lying, I'm not. Why would I lie about that? Why would I lie about saving another person's life. I'm a lifeguard, dude, I'm a life saver.
Speaker 1: Did he say getting or looking into boy? He said he would look into it, and if he passed all the tests that said he was healthy enough to do it, he would do it.
Speaker 5: Boom, did hope your good? Because like, what if I go in and they're like, well, Eddie, we've just seen that you don't have a lot of bone marrow and you actually need a transplant. Well, I'm not gonna donate mine.
Speaker 1: Okay, hold on, there's no way Baker gets back to me on this. All right, then I'm gonna be less of a Baker. Guys, what's gonna be sad? Something like noause, I'm gonna be like I wanna hang out. It's probably gonna ignore it instead of saying no, hold on dinner my house, Yo, dude, hope you guys, And a couple weeks we're going to work out with Logan Ryan one of the days for my Oh, dude, that would be amazing. I know, good thinking you around? What's that that Friday that after the show? I'm going down to Orlando to do that? The show? One day?
Speaker 5: Eleventh things?
Speaker 1: Second? Yeah, twenty second? Second is the Friday, Scoob. I won't ask you if you have any do you have any up update on your guy?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 7: Heat working on a date?
Speaker 1: Okay? Cool? Yeah, we're gonna see you do twenty seconds. Okay. I'm gonna put a couple of lines out then and first one to respond. We can we can do them all. Okay, boom, what what's up?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna finish this. Everybody's researching something right now. And what are you researching? How to recycle your poop and eat it?
Speaker 2: No, a work outfit, the.
Speaker 1: Healthiest way to turn your hair into the new beauty trend.
Speaker 2: No, a professional outfit.
Speaker 1: Read me some of that. I'm just trying to finish this message. You take over. Women in wire Country, take over.
Speaker 6: There's an age symmetrical vest that someone posted on Instagram and it's from spanks, I guess, and I'm like, so then my brain started thinking, Ah, the spanks girl she started, you know, she used to sell Fax machines going door to door, and then she had this idea for she would wear pantyhose all the time. She thought was annoying because she always had the things in her feet, but she would want the control top. So then she came up with spanks and drew it up and then submitted it as a patent. And the next thing, you know, I know, not next thing. You know, she'd put a lot of work into it, but she has spanks, And then how spanks has evolved from control top type stuff, and you know, pantyhose type things to clothes like she's got jeans now and work clothes and lounge wear. And I think she's a billionaire. So International Women's Day, don't give up on your dream, because she probably could have easily given up on this at some point because I think when she was going like to different factories to see like Paneos factories to see if they would make her spanks because her vision of it, some people were like, what this doesn't make sense. Shout out to the factory that was like, all right, we got you, because that helped get it going.
Speaker 2: And look at her now.
Speaker 5: All right, I got my contract you.
Speaker 2: That was my filibus. I I like to thank you, and it highlighted a woman.
Speaker 1: Okay, here's what I got because you know it's sure to have all this as Gasos goat. You know who made these? Baker did he made those? Yeah? So he wore them whenever Patty was like getting something. You can see him minute. But I got it because he made like five of them, and DJ Gaso gave me one because I refused to. I like to refuse. I wouldn't wear Oklahoma stuff at the National Championship Game. I wentn't rooted for Oklahoma, but unless I'm working, and I wear every team before working. If we go and do Oklahoma too much, access, I'll wear Sooner stuff because that's the job. But I only wear Arkansas stuff whenever it's like life. And so I said, I'll support, but i'll wear something that says like I love Patty or something. And so DJ's like, here, take one of these Gaso's goat shirts. Baker brought these. That's awesome, and so I have one on it. So here's what I wrote, Baker, tell me this is lame.
Speaker 2: Did you send a selfie of your shirt?
Speaker 1: No selfie though, tell me if it's lame. Guys listening on this too, Yo, dude, hope you're good. You're still in the Tampa in the off season. I'm coming down to do a couple of private corporate comedy shows in a couple of weeks. We're gonna go work out with Logan Ryan one of the days for my show, are you around on March twenty second, throw some with the crew and do a sit down. Maybe take like ninety minutes. Uh he he signed a new deal or not? Mike Evans did He han't signed a new deal yet. Has he.
Speaker 5: U.
Speaker 1: I m'sa say a great season. Then I'm gonna say if you're not around, no big deal. We've done episodes with panthers and the Pacers of Kansas State. Blah blah blah. Also fun fact, I have all my Gaso's goat shirt on now Patty and DJ family. That's fine, lame. No, I put my cell phone number one two cell phone number? Uh two O three?
Speaker 2: Mm?
Speaker 1: I changed my number. Oh that is my number, isn't it? Oh my god? Why did I say that?
Speaker 5: Is that your number?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Got it? Boom sent Let's see if your response okay? And then finally Eddie gots your contract?
Speaker 5: Got my contract?
Speaker 1: Does that kick off? Kevin boom?
Speaker 5: Here a video?
Speaker 6: Sign yeah?
Speaker 1: Would you video that? Eddie promised to do bone marrow Mike? And is it painful? How long is he in the hospital?
Speaker 5: Is it painful? Does Mike know that?
Speaker 1: Well? No, I'm just it's not painful at all. Sign it?
Speaker 5: Okay? Here it is, he says, I Eddie agreed to the terms I said on air about looking into bone marrow transplant. If I qualify, I will do it. And the date is today and I'm signing it.
Speaker 1: Okay, sign it please?
Speaker 5: No, no, wait, how do I do this? I can't sign it. I thought that was one of those things that you are the doctor's office like your finger.
Speaker 1: You can't do that. It's an iPad. He had it ready.
Speaker 5: Do that?
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, you can't fill this out? Is he gonna fill the paperwork out to donate?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Just LEXI? A test is Monday. Speaking to that.
Speaker 5: Here we go. I think we're set.
Speaker 2: Can we study?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: No, it's not working, Mike. I'm sorry, guys.
Speaker 1: I can't know until we get it work and we're not leaving the right.
Speaker 5: Look, it's work right there. Oh there we go. Boom signature.
Speaker 1: You have, Mike the puppy.
Speaker 5: That's my signature.
Speaker 1: Signature to say see more butts there. We've seen your signature because you signed the Larry bird ball.
Speaker 5: That's that's my that's my autograph.
Speaker 1: Got it? Okay? Mike? Would you give us a bit of detail about bone marrow?
Speaker 5: He said, it's not painful. You're awake the whole time.
Speaker 1: But you're not painful. Then great?
Speaker 5: Not true.
Speaker 6: Eighty four percent report back with hip and back pain in the following days.
Speaker 1: But it probably goes all days.
Speaker 5: That's fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what. If Eddie does it and it's like it crushes and he's doesn't, then we can all do it.
Speaker 7: Great.
Speaker 1: Hey, have him all signed that mind, I'm not signing anything right now.
Speaker 3: I have him all.
Speaker 5: You're gonna go first, Yeah, dude, I'm in. Okay, that's great.
Speaker 2: This is great. Yeah, I'll go with you.
Speaker 5: And it all starts with I'll look into that. I'll try that. I've always wanted to do it.
Speaker 1: It started with her going, hey, if he's not going to do a kidney like you said, you.
Speaker 5: Have credit where credit is due. It started with me saying I would like to donate a kidney someday.
Speaker 1: All right, we're done. I still do any lasting comment Amy, I don't know, Okay, lunchbox, sore losers today.
Speaker 5: Yeah, sore losers today, a toilet yeah, he goes.
Speaker 7: No, I was trying to do word.
Speaker 1: Got it.
Speaker 5: He nailed his yesterday and was that two lunches?
Speaker 7: No, I was three man, but it was. I mean, I only had two letters and they were not right spot, and I nailed it on the third one was pretty solid.
Speaker 5: He hits me. He always punches me on the shoulder and goes like, ooh, I did it.
Speaker 1: Yes, you ever got it? One? Never does that happen.
Speaker 7: Ever, Yeah, people get in one. I don't know how.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 5: He got it into though a few days ago.
Speaker 7: Yep, getting better.
Speaker 1: Ye, I wasn't gonna give it a check. Juste if he even seen it yet. Let's see. Come, it's not showing up as something.
Speaker 5: Uh oh, it's blocked.
Speaker 1: Well it should show that I sent a message, right, but got it? No mine, it popped up sent three minutes ago, has not seen. Okay, that's it. You guys have a great weekend. And on Monday, I know we're a bit nervous for different reasons. We have a PhD in education coming in who has a business doing and working with kids on their learning disabilities and also just in general with dyslexia. Yeah, so we're gonna do that, and not as a joke. We'll joke about it, I'm sure. But Eddie was generally curious if he had it, based on how he interprets words and numbers.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I do things that makes me think I have it.
Speaker 1: And she called and said, by the way that Eddie is speaking, he may have it. I will come to Nashville.
Speaker 5: Is there if I do have dyslexia, is there any way I can pass it on to the bone marrow recipient?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: Okay, Hey, that's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Maybe you shouldn't.
Speaker 5: I don't want to. I don't want to do that.
Speaker 1: If you failed this test, that's a test you didn't pass. And if we find out that's not good. That's the dumbest question I ever heard.
Speaker 5: That's hilarious.
Speaker 6: Can I share my new voicemail line for my podcast?
Speaker 1: I would love for you to, Okay, no dirty messages? Go one O three seven.
Speaker 2: No, that's lunchboxes front number.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's one number. You're not even near the microphone?
Speaker 6: Was it's eight seven seven two O seven two O seven seven?
Speaker 1: Hold on?
Speaker 7: How do you get a voicemail for your podcast?
Speaker 2: Paid?
Speaker 1: Why are you yelling and paid for it?
Speaker 3: Dude?
Speaker 5: You can get that too.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll show you the app on my phone. I doubt it is.
Speaker 1: It's literally an app.
Speaker 6: She down and I paid for it, and then I said, hey, it's ay leave me. Yes?
Speaker 1: So much rage for no reason?
Speaker 2: Wow, wow wow.
Speaker 1: Move would have been to go, oh cool, how'd you get that set up.
Speaker 7: Okay, how'd you get up?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 6: No, no, it's called ring Central. It's an app. You can download it.
Speaker 1: You want to say it one more time? Yeah, how about this? Quite putt in the notes of this podcast, and so it would be good because I'll just have it to see it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, eight seven seven, two of seven, two of seven seven.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there wasn't anything like call amy.
Speaker 1: What's that cost month available?
Speaker 2: Well, you know me, I like to pay for the year because you.
Speaker 5: Do that, So what does it cost for the year?
Speaker 6: Well, so it also they have different programs depending on how many voicemails you want to like keep in your inbox at a time. So I think for the year, I paid two forty nine for the whole year.
Speaker 2: So that's twelve months. What's two forty nine by twelve?
Speaker 1: Well so twelve times ten would be one hundred and twenty one hundred and twenty times two.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, well that's how it would figure out.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no, get there for me.
Speaker 1: No, no, I'm helping you get there. So if you were going, how much is that per year? No, don't do that, don't no, no, no.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, two forty nine.
Speaker 1: Ten, No, you on your computer. Don't do that. I didn't just do forty divided by ten. That's what you can do.
Speaker 2: Okay, first thing we do whenever it's a big problem twenty four.
Speaker 1: Eliminate the extra little numbers because you can always add them at the end later. Two hundred and forty.
Speaker 2: Two hundred and forty divided by ten is twelve twenty and ten twenty four. Boom, No, yes, by ten is twenty four.
Speaker 1: Due, hold on, hold on, now you're messing me up. Okay, sorry, there are twelve months in a year.
Speaker 2: I know, but I thought we were going to do easy part.
Speaker 1: Okay, love it. I'm saying, how your mind does this? Go ahead?
Speaker 6: Okay, So two forty whatever divided by ten is twenty four.
Speaker 1: Now do the other.
Speaker 6: Two now, okay, okay, divided by twenty four times two twenty four times oh, twenty four times two.
Speaker 1: That's the other two months. M okay, wow, does that make this? Is how my mind would break it up. So if you were to say two forty but also twelve goes into two forty, you can make that an absolute clean twelve.
Speaker 6: Oh by two, guys, it's twenty twenty four twenty dollars a month ish?
Speaker 5: Is it what you're saying?
Speaker 2: Is it twenty dollars a month ish?
Speaker 1: So twenty dollars a month times ten would be what two hundred right at two months? By extract? Oh?
Speaker 2: Twenty two forty?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: I got it?
Speaker 1: Okay, I got a look confusing because I was trying to figure out you. Sorry, is this is just how your brain thinks. It's not the right way to do it?
Speaker 2: So what is it thinks? With eddie a pencil?
Speaker 5: So what was yours?
Speaker 1: Ask? Thank you? Did you calculate it already?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: Yes, you did, you liar.
Speaker 5: It's twenty dollars seventy five cents right a month?
Speaker 6: Okay, so it's between punchbox or whoever asked this. To answer your question, it's twenty dollars per month. But there are different plans you could choose, so there's probably a cheaper one and a more expensive one.
Speaker 1: You can answer that number and be like it could turn into like between eleven and midnight Amy's Phones sex hot Line. Ooh, hey, you've called Amy's Phone sex hotline once feed.
Speaker 2: Yeah no I'm not. I have no plans to.
Speaker 1: Do that now, but could you actually answer that number?
Speaker 2: I don't have that plan. I don't know. I have the voice smail plant, got it.
Speaker 6: All they can do is call and leave me a message.
Speaker 2: But it's fun because I can play.
Speaker 1: It's my only and we use the same program for our show. Oh cool, so we do.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so what it does is our phone lines get redirected with the Ring Central.
Speaker 1: I think even the company may have a stake. Lunchbox what.
Speaker 5: It's just small only, but it is a really cool system and Amy using it.
Speaker 7: It's super smart.
Speaker 6: Yeah. So episode I researched it, found it. Oh I just I did not know where you Reaing Central. So then this week on the bonus episode show My fifth Thing on Tuesdays, I got to play voicemails for the first time and it was.
Speaker 1: So it's a game changer. It's all new content.
Speaker 2: You hear.
Speaker 6: It's I mean, I've had an email for a long time and so I've read emails, but hearing their voices is so different.
Speaker 2: It's way more fun.
Speaker 6: And then we get to talk about whatever they It's just like here, it's.
Speaker 1: Just like, yeah, it is, but it's great. How how it's fun? Really cool you to do that. I'm going to brag on you just for a second, I was looking at the number and the benefit of our podcast network mind specifically, is that everybody's show gets promoted on everybody's show all the time. So if you were to listen to Caroline Hobby, you probably hear a big promo for Amy, and Caroline Hobby show does really well. And if you listen to Amy show, you probably might hear a lot promote so or losers, you know, and then we talk about it on the show. So there's this big promotional vehicle into the show. And then at times I have the it's not authority, but I have the ability to go to iHeart and go, can you promote this network on a national platform so they can put it in overnights and cities. I'll put it in on people podcasts. All that to be said, Amy's podcast is killing it. Like I was looking at your numbers and even how much money you made, because that's just that's just sponsors happy that you're doing so well with numbers.
Speaker 5: How much money do you mean?
Speaker 1: I'm not going to reveal that, but just try to know.
Speaker 6: But we're all in the same network, so we all do well when we do well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but some this is animal farm. Some people are a little more equal. Hey, everybody's equal, but some people at more equal because they have bigger numbers. Amy Amy crushes sore losers do well. Yeah, and they're smart because they do three episodes a week, right, they get to it's all a different type of thing.
Speaker 6: But yeah, hey, lunchboks, you want to come on my podcast?
Speaker 1: Sure? Okay, what would you talk about?
Speaker 2: I gotta think about that.
Speaker 6: I'll come up with four things lunchbuks, and ray I said, how a us do this?
Speaker 1: And do four things? That he gets uncharacteristically angry and rachel about that? Absolutely make no sense at all.
Speaker 5: That should be easy.
Speaker 1: I don't know just from todays show.
Speaker 2: Shouldn't we make it positive?
Speaker 1: Like ish you could learn from it?
Speaker 2: Lunchbox let's brainstorm?
Speaker 5: So was he mad about the number because he probably thought that someone the company.
Speaker 6: Gave it to you, right, But I so, lunchboxs you you have a business account for what you get paid for the podcast?
Speaker 2: Like, do you put that into a business?
Speaker 1: My guess would be now, But let's see he's like, lunch buck course, oh good, okay, so you get in your butt dot com LLC.
Speaker 2: So it's great because you can pay you.
Speaker 1: Know, ask him if you follow up with them.
Speaker 2: Oh he said, yes, he said, but he lies a lot.
Speaker 1: I don't know if he's actually telling me.
Speaker 6: Oh, so you actually have an LLC yep, And what is an LLC limited life?
Speaker 1: Don't know? Oh yeah, we know, you know. Okay. The thing is if for some reason, it is like he gets off we finished the podcasting, it's like, I really don't know what that was. Could you help me? I would be more than happy to help him set it up because we have to for different for different entities. Like I have a music like we're touring, I have an account all for that because it's all protected differently, I have podcasting and.
Speaker 6: Then you lunchbugs. You can put that money into that account and then when you pay out of it, it's a business expense, and so that helps you at the end of the year.
Speaker 7: Yeah, when you got to pay taxes on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's not the same type of it won't work at the same type of expense if it's coming from like your checking account.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Well, it just also helps keep it all clean and easy, because I know you do your own taxes.
Speaker 2: So it's just that's.
Speaker 7: Why I got one.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna ask you a real question. Do you honestly have one? Yep, Okay, I'm gonna ask you again, do it? And I don't. We don't do it off on each other. It's a respect thing with us. As much as we like to kid around Lunchbox and they've been together for a long time and we'll bust each other's balls and it's like, you're an idiot, idiot, but genuinely, we care for each other and it's a respect thing. However, we have something called n l R that we will use a couple times a year where you're not allowed to lie, and if either one of us ever lied during an nl R, the other person contractually gets to kill them. So, Lunchbox, do you have an LLC for your podcast n LR?
Speaker 6: In l R?
Speaker 7: We have an LLC for our podcast Sore Losers.
Speaker 6: Okay night, So you and Ray y'all share it together.
Speaker 7: No, Ray didn't want to be owner of the LLC.
Speaker 2: So who's we?
Speaker 1: What the crap?
Speaker 7: Well, I'm saying we as we started one, but he did not want to.
Speaker 1: Ray works for you.
Speaker 7: No, he didn't work for me. He just didn't want to have to deal with the paperwork.
Speaker 5: So yeah, you're raised.
Speaker 1: It's no paperwork. Yeah, you're a raised boss, not raised.
Speaker 5: Yes, you are the man dude.
Speaker 6: Oh boy, when you so, like if you do any contract work like ten ninety nine, I'm just saying this is so you've done.
Speaker 2: You've created an LLC box is raised. Boss's pretty cool the sore Losers.
Speaker 1: But let's say president of Sore Losers LLC.
Speaker 8: Me.
Speaker 1: Okay, he's the boss.
Speaker 7: Right, I don't know, but I put him on it anyway as well.
Speaker 1: That's not legal.
Speaker 5: What do you mean? Oh boy?
Speaker 1: Now rais one? Did you text fraud? Oh no, but forge race signature?
Speaker 7: I have to, yeah, because I felt like we should both be on it.
Speaker 1: But if he didn't sign it, well yeah, but you can sign lawyer up right, lawyer up?
Speaker 6: Hey, Okay, I'm just curious, like how how you utilize it?
Speaker 1: You know, there's so much money you made the whole year on your podcast.
Speaker 5: Let me see that show that, let me see.
Speaker 1: Nobody can see it. That is, there's no camera read get.
Speaker 5: Get a shot of that.
Speaker 1: First of all, the only person who can even kind I see it's Mike and he has all this information.
Speaker 6: Ya.
Speaker 1: He was until I hired Morgan she's now run president of the podcast network, but Mike is still up there to transition her and be help. Well he's vice president. Yeah, honestly, did you know you made that?
Speaker 2: I mean, that's the gross part.
Speaker 1: But no, no, no, that's that's not the gross part. Well that's before taxes, right, But I don't consider that gross. I wouldn't consider gross before.
Speaker 6: That's awesome, but that's not mine. Oh't No, gross is what I take.
Speaker 1: That's no. Net is what you get. But we're not talking. But you don't say your salary that you would make. Let's if you're working the bank. You're not like, well my gross is seventy grand. You say you make seventy thousand dollars a year and you just understand the taxes that come out of it. Do you think it was more than that?
Speaker 2: Well, now my brain has mixed it up. I don't know.
Speaker 6: I used to know that gross net because I would be like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, gross is like the money you don't get. Gross is like, that's how much I get. Oh that's gross. I don't even get all that, right, And that is what you're catching the out. Yeah, that's what you catching the net by.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's what I thought. I just started to second guess myself.
Speaker 1: So did you think it was more than that?
Speaker 2: No? I thought it was less.
Speaker 1: But and that's that's net.
Speaker 2: Maybe that is not net.
Speaker 1: Don't count taxes in net if you're doing like real personal but you don't. You don't count taxes in net on your what you make for a year until after it's all done. Okay, okay, because if you were to say, let's say you made twenty bucks a year doing this show, how much do you make a year twenty bucks a year? No, No, not net, you make sixteen. You wouldn't do it like that, You're right, But that's awesome. Yeah, like you should be really proud of what you built.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I should be saving more. Yeah, different, You know, last year it was a hard year.
Speaker 1: Think about this though, I say it. And you get half of that after a net, not from taxes. But you got it, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is my first year. So twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: Fine, new washers and dryers. You feel half the house.
Speaker 5: Out overwere you need silverware?
Speaker 2: Twenty twenty four?
Speaker 6: Well, first of all, it's my first year ever even like handling my own finances.
Speaker 1: But like we struck a barber Corker about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I probably should.
Speaker 1: Also, I want to finish if you saying, man, we cut you off, I need to say one more thing that I'm going to let the audience know it inside deal that I promised I would before we go, because we're gonna go, but go ahead.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 6: I mean, I was just thinking like that if that was last year. Everything last year just seems so off to me because I haven't gotten a full year of like just me and what I do and not having to like split any of it up, you know, so to be I'm interested, I'm in, and i'm and I'm finally paying attention and so like, oh yay, which to that point, it definitely should.
Speaker 1: My point is, I'm extremely proud of the hard work that you've put in because you're getting massive numbers, developed your own huge following, and what you're seeing from that is advertisers expressing how happy they are to work with you, because that's why they pay you. They don't pay you because they're like we like what she's we like her message. It's because you get results. So it's really cool you won that award. You get results. It's been it's like in the last three years, nothing wrong has gone for you. It's nothing's been gone terribly all good stuff.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, congratulations, been an easy three years.
Speaker 1: I should do I should do it in the next couple of weeks. I should do in all sincerity, I should do why. I'm extremely proud, not proud like a dad. I should say proud for you, but I should do what why. I'm extremely proud of each one of you guys individually, and I should do it publicly because I am all of you guys. I mean, even like Reid who's here is not on this show a whole lot. But I try to tell read read you feel like I'm I'm a I communicate well when I'm happy with and I.
Speaker 9: Can tell that you can tell when I'm stressed, because then like the next day, I'll wake up and I'll see like a two minute voice message.
Speaker 1: I'm like, this could either.
Speaker 9: Go really good or you're confliding me and you know, rising my spirits and tell me how great of a job I'm doing.
Speaker 1: And if you weren't doing a great job, I wouldn't And I don't tell you you're doing a great job when you're not doing a great job. But I think in the past four or five years too, I've come to the understanding through doing it wrong a lot. And I think you guys have also noticed this too about me, that if like something's not going good in your personal life, or you're stressed, or you're anything, Okay, this doesn't matter, go handle you like it didn't matter. You need to go do this, and you go do that. We're good. Like you know, Scuba left for a couple of days. Has very sadly, and I'm telling nobody understands more than me, like his dog he loved died and I was a wreck. I still get sad about Dusty when he died, my best friend. And what I think I'm most proud of now about the culture we've built here is that Scooba's like, Okay, I know you always tell me if something ain't exactly right, to go fix it first so I can come and be right here. And he was like, I'm gonna I need to take a day. And the fact that he would just say that makes me feel great about where this show is as people. I don't feel good about me as people all the time, because I'm gonna come in regardless something is. I mean, I was thinking last night, what if What if I woke up and Wayner fell off?
Speaker 5: That would be a terrible day.
Speaker 1: Exactly. I'll come to work though you would it'd be seven B or strongest segment. But no, that's it. But I'm really proud of you. We're gonna do the next couple of weeks. Might make a note that should that's a good thing because we come on and we do bust each other's balls a lot, and we get at each other. But in the end, if we all didn't genuinely think that other people were good people, we just couldn't do the show.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we appreciate that, and that's awesome. But should Lunchbox doing for race and see.
Speaker 1: No, it'll be a bit though hit with him, it'll be a bit.
Speaker 5: No, it's his boss and boss telling me.
Speaker 1: But on Boss's day, Ray needs to get Lunchbox a cup or a rock or something. Then Yeah, okay, finally, let me say this. This is the behind the scenes I'm gonna do. We've gone way too long, Ray, How long is this? God? Dang, we should split this into two and put one up Saturday too. You want to do that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'll just put this up on Monday, the day off.
Speaker 1: No comificant radio show, and we have to can you imagine we just load this as the show on Monday. We do that. So we had Kenny Chesney in our studio yesterday. We haven't aired the interview yet. Kenny doesn't always live in Nashville. I think he's got like a SpongeBob hut under the sea somewhere out there that he lives in. And so when he does come to Nashville, he'll come by and he has a record coming out. And so Kenny came by yesterday and we spent a decent amount of time with him, and we were talking and I know Kenny ok to pretty good. He's not around enough for me to have decided if we're friends or we're not friends. Some artists I'm friends with, some artists I'm not friends with. Just like everybody else. Some personalities get along with some you don't. It's neither with Kenny because he's not around enough. But he comes in, he does this interview, we hang out with him for half an hour. It's really great, right, I mean, that's probably the best interview we've ever done with Kenny, because he was like, I'm here for however long and so at the end, Kenny's a big sports guy. We're talking about sports a little bit because in an interview at times if I'm like, maybe they've been one hundred interviews in a row and that wasn't the case. But one of my techniques is I will get them talking about something that I know they love, even if it's not the exact most compelling thing at the time, because once they talk about something they love, love that thought he's talking about, they're better at talking about everything else. And so we're talking about sports. We do thirty forty minutes or so. And Kenny text me yesterday after the show. Now he texted me with me thinking he was going to bring up my Larry Bird ball that Eddie signed because we talked about sports, and after the show, I was like, look at this ball Eddie signed, and he thought it was hilarious but terrible. Because he's also a big sports memorabiliy. You got he talked about during the Nashville floods, he had a whole warehouse of sports memorability. That flood he lost it all crazy, and so we talked about some of this and he was like, I should get Larry Bird to sign another ball for you.
Speaker 5: That would be amazing.
Speaker 1: He say it just in passing. Did you hear him say it, by the way, yes. And I don't even know if he knows Larry.
Speaker 2: He said he knew someone that did.
Speaker 5: Right, So how does Kenny Chesney know someone that knows Larry not that's not him?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, I mean Kenny has tons of connections, So what if he knows like Robert Parrish.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, the Big the Big Center. Was he a center?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Kevin McHale or or somebody that used to. You know, there's okay, limitless options. So I get a text from him yesterday and I see Kenny Chesney pop up, and I'm like, oh, we rarely ever text, and I think he's gonna go, I got you Larry Bird ball. Actually he's gonna go, I got you Larry burball, right, And so I'm like, this is legit because why else would he text me? There's nothing, there were no text like, okay, text me later, we'll go get a smoothie. That that didn't happen. So I get the text because he actually felt sorry for me that Eddie gets signed my Larry bur ball because he was a big sports memory bill you guy, and so I get the text. He goes, hey, man, it's Kenny. That's the first bubble, and that's what pops up in the Kenny, you know, just the first part of the message on the front screen. I'm like, this is We're gonna get a Larry Bird ball. I'm probably gonna go shoot hoops with Larry Bird. It's gonna be amazing. So I opened it up and he goes, hey, I thought her interviewed this morning one of the best ever, best that I've ever done. I just want to say thank you very much and take care. I appreciate it. You should come hang this summer when I'm not touring. Kenny like his.
Speaker 5: Lips God of the Island.
Speaker 1: Yes, regardless, Yeah, I would never do that. Why not because I don't ever do that. I would be miserable, not for Kenny. I don't want to go somebody's house, Kenny's house, don't care.
Speaker 5: Oh my goodness, you're crazy.
Speaker 1: It's not about that.
Speaker 5: Go as you be amazing.
Speaker 1: Another really sweet guy that's invited me to come to his house in Hawaii is Billy Currington, and I think Billy's awesome. But I would never go that far and have to it's with somebody I'm not super I don't like being out of my house unless it's a hotel room, and then I at least I get to control that too. So he didn't say Larry Bird Ball, but he did say, hey, great interview, we'll do it coming up. And I said to him, yeah, man, hey, that was all you appreciate at the time. You look good, you look very healthy, you hope you're doing well. That was it and so whatever. An hour later, Kenny also, I'm gonna try to replace your Larry Birdball. Yeah that is important. Is important. I said, oh, thanks, you definitely don't have to do that, and then you write then then oh okay. So I left it okay like an idiot. I was just kind of saying, hey, thanks, you don't have to. Why did they even say I was just saying that, like, oh, you don't have to, but it's so nice you're going to. And he's like, oh, okay, I want you don't really want to. Now I'm trapped. Now I get right back and be like no, no, no, no, no, no, please do ye, but I'm not going to. So I was offered a Larry Bird Ball, and I was polite in an incorrect way. I should have said, Wow, that's so nice. If you're able to do that, that would be so cool. You stand about sending that no, because I wrote it so quick, I said, oh, thanks, you definitely don't have to oh anything.
Speaker 2: Definitely, I said.
Speaker 5: No, death don't.
Speaker 1: Actually I said you death, death don't.
Speaker 5: You defn't have to Okay, and then he hits you with you Okay, what's.
Speaker 1: Wrong with me?
Speaker 5: But it'd be cool if you did. That's all you need one more, but it'd be cool.
Speaker 1: And if I do it again it's a day later.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, well you've been busy, say, I've.
Speaker 6: Been thinking about that later, Paul, And I didn't mean to say, don't have to death don't have.
Speaker 1: It's just stupid stuff. I do.
Speaker 2: Death beat you calling him?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Kenny, Yeah, Arkansas, Kenny can't Kenny Arkansas, Keith.
Speaker 2: I mean, this would be the way to do it.
Speaker 1: Though he just texted me though Keith did he missed my call? Hello, Hey, we're recording for on air. So I don't say. I not that you're gonna say anything bad, but I'm just letting you know. Okay, have you ever been to South Dakota. What do you think about it?
Speaker 3: I like it?
Speaker 1: What about it?
Speaker 10: Do you like?
Speaker 1: We're thinking about going? Like what do you do when you go to South Dakotah? Well, black heels.
Speaker 10: I'd love to go fizzing hunt there. I've never been there, but.
Speaker 1: I love it. Yeah, Raymntion Festa Hutton and I'll talk about us bird hunting. What's difference like like we would go, well, you quil hunting. What's the difference in quail hunting and what we would do in pheasant hunting in South Dakota.
Speaker 10: Well, they're bigger birds. I have hung them before, and they're they run a lot more and they're just like one or two or maybe five at the most and not like a covey of quail. And they're bigger and they run a lot more. They're running a ground a lot.
Speaker 1: Oh, So they're not they're not jumping like an entire covey of quail.
Speaker 10: No, there's there, there's lots of singles, and you know, and they're bigger, but they're still fast and there's a lot a little bit more to it. You know, you got good dogs, that's one thing. But I've tried walking them up before and it's kind of hard to walk them, you.
Speaker 1: Know, and when you walk them up, you're basically trying to scare them up.
Speaker 10: Yeah, they'll hide from me, you know, they'll let you walk right by if you know, you need to walk like two or fifteen yards and stop, and they'll get nervous and take off if you just keep walking, they just hide from me. That's the first line. The fence is to hide.
Speaker 1: Do you need any sort of I don't know, like a try out stamp or or a tic to hunt different animal in South Dakota.
Speaker 10: You don't need a small game hunt license.
Speaker 1: That's for sure, like a specific state one though.
Speaker 10: Yes, you don't need South Dakota small game hunts and probably a conservation stamp.
Speaker 1: Also, you know that's hard to get or is it like the lottery when you would.
Speaker 10: Have to you can get him out third at a walmart.
Speaker 1: You mean in South Dakota. Yes, okay, So when you would get in the lotteries, where were those lotteries for.
Speaker 10: Well, those are for big game animals.
Speaker 1: Like buffalo, But where though, Wyoming got it that's where we hunt at. Eddie wants to go buffalo hunting.
Speaker 10: I don't know about that now I got him in Wyoming though, but I don't know.
Speaker 5: He said, had to get a outfit or to do that. Yeah, I'm sure I got a got Jim River.
Speaker 1: Well that's what he said. He found a guy online named Jim River. How would you feel about buffalo hunting?
Speaker 10: You'd have to have somebody to help you. They're big animals. I mean like going out and doing it on your own kind of stuff. That's what I like to do, you know.
Speaker 1: You so you don't want to guide?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I'd like to go trick my own way and that kind of stuff.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 10: So that's like elk. You know, if you go out by yourself, says just me and Eddie and we go out and kill one, you know, we've got to pack it, whereas you got an outfit or they do that for you, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Keith, for eight thousand dollars, we can kill a big game thousand.
Speaker 1: Bucks, you can kill a big game buffalo.
Speaker 10: Well like thousand books. Huh, high price meat?
Speaker 5: But how long do you think it would take us to eat that meat?
Speaker 1: But what do we get to keep all the meat? And how long would it take us to eat it? And would it be good?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 10: They take a long time out.
Speaker 5: That's right.
Speaker 10: Yeah, if you got an outfit or they're going to take care of that meat for you.
Speaker 1: But also, would you would you want to kill a buffalo?
Speaker 10: I don't think I would.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't either. They're like two beautiful, like majestic large animal. They're not like overpopulating.
Speaker 10: It just be like going out and shooting the cow kind of you know. That's kind of like it is with GUIDs, you know. You know, if you're going out with gods, you're kind of missing the thrill that hot to me. You know, they're saying, okay, well here's your shot, and you know, don't shoot that and shoot this one and that kind of stuff, you know, and we'll just go over here. And I'd rather check my own way and do my own things. If I'm out there hunting, I'd rather not get an animals have to listen to somebody telling me how to hunt. You know, I won't do my own thing.
Speaker 1: Okay, And it feels a bit like cheating.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I mean, I get a guy, you know, shooting shooting, and the you need all the help specially, and okay, you need all the help. You could deal with it. But that's as far as I wanted to go, you know, somebody helped me get it out, as far as hunting it and in pursuit of it that I'm gonna do that myself, you know.
Speaker 1: So basically that he's a whimp.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, it's not funny. It's not funny.
Speaker 10: No, everybody's different though. I mean, you know, huntings, hunting, you know. But I just don't want to get a guide to take me out hunting. I want to experience that on my own, that part on my own.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, well appreciate that. Where's the thing about going to South Dakota and killing buffalo? Now, we're not gonna kill buffalo. I don't think of you can go by yourself.
Speaker 5: No me, Keith, what I'm saying is I thought you would come with me and we would do this, or you would go to the group, and you never mentioned He never mentioned you.
Speaker 1: But now he knows. He's embarrassed.
Speaker 5: Not true, I said, he shooting.
Speaker 1: Hey, if he.
Speaker 10: Goes to South Dakota, found somebody with some good dogs, man, that's all. He got a couple of good dogs, kills some faces.
Speaker 5: What about the casino? What do you want?
Speaker 1: What about to what town? Did you go to to me. Yeah, oh, I just went to the Black Hills.
Speaker 10: I've never hunted in South Dakota.
Speaker 1: Got it. And so my other question is there's casinos in South Dakota. Have you been to them? Oh?
Speaker 6: Hell?
Speaker 1: Are they Native American casinos?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 10: We're w went to Cadillac, Jack and Dad?
Speaker 1: Would we stopped there? Is it? Do they have table games?
Speaker 6: It does?
Speaker 10: I didn't do it, you know, I just I didn't really game. Well, I just kind of wandered around and there, you know, game was not really my game, but I checked out all the laughs and stuff, play little video poker.
Speaker 1: I did do that. Well, thank you, Thank you very much for your insight. We appreciate you.
Speaker 10: They got some real hot dollar games there too. I just want you to know that you can't like Jack.
Speaker 1: All right? Perfect? Well, thank you? Storry to bothering? And what do you do you in the woods now?
Speaker 4: Or No?
Speaker 10: I just got home. It's been raining like crazy here.
Speaker 1: So you got home from What were you hunting this morning?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 10: Justut messing around listening for some darkies.
Speaker 1: It's dark season, so you're scouting, not hunting.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I'm just scouting around all right, Well, getting a little.
Speaker 1: Bit, I'll talk to you soon. I appreciate you. Chancel the phone, all right, man, I love that guy. Man basically called you a wos No.
Speaker 5: He said people are different, they like different things. Yeah, there's no way I'm gonna go out to a prairie by myself kill a buffalo and be like, well what do I do now?
Speaker 1: Right? But that's that's what he's saying for him. If he's gonna go hunt something, he once at least give him a shot, right, Yeah, but the buffle is there and herds man not lock him in a cage, and then some walks out to the cage. He goes all right there to shoot it.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Some people like doing the helicopter hunting. You've seen that.
Speaker 1: That's I don't like that.
Speaker 5: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: That's crazy anymore. If I'm hunting, I'm bare hand, no weapon. That's not true because it gives them a chance. Not true, David Crockett. Yeah, all right, we're done, thank you, and we hope you have a great day and we'll see you on Monday.