Speaker 1: I wish I had a God nickel for every time I heard this kid could pass block. I swear to God I'd pay off my taxes. If anyone brings up any analysis on on Trayvon Hendrickson, it's always this guy's a hell of the past. I used it in like three of my bit.
Speaker 2: They're already saying if Will Cambell doesn't really work out and they got to move over to guard, they might just put.
Speaker 3: In Anderson and left tackle. How big are his arms?
Speaker 1: Welcome to Games and Names. I'm Julian, they're Jack and Kyler, and we're on a mission to find the greatest game of all time. And on today's episode, we're hitting the hotline.
Speaker 3: Let's go part six SA I.
Speaker 2: Like it feels like ma Howard Stern moment he now w we're talking soccer talk and what soccer players we need to have on this fucking show that.
Speaker 3: We're gonna have definitely achievable, achievable Messy Beckham, Ronaldo, Harry Kane, Bape.
Speaker 1: We get into the detail on what it's like to come back from a season ending injury. It can be a lonely place for an athlete is when you're hurt and then we go into our favorite Seinfeld moment also for you, the jerk store called there running out of You. And then we name the chillis caller in this week's chill Zone presented by cors Light. That number is four two four two nine one two two nine zero. You gotta stick around to the end. Let's go Games of Names. A production of iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: State Unknown, the Nuthouse, undisclosed location. The inbox is filling up and the people need answers.
Speaker 1: This is the Hotline Blade episode cart five, so Hotline episode. This is a full hot.
Speaker 2: Line episode, keeping coming, baby, Yeah, keep those calls coming.
Speaker 3: A lot of good ones this week. I'll let you know, yeah tips, keep them into thirty seconds. Be creative, wild baby, wild, wonderful calls.
Speaker 1: Text, don't forget to comment the YouTube full episodes loaded up with comments. We'll surging out our view count, man, our reviewcount is kind of down. That's why it's on you, guys to watch the whole show.
Speaker 3: In the social I think we're working to fix it. Our Instagram and TikTok is through the roof rames cooking Baby cooking like everything's hitting a million ebbs and flows. You guys better get creative with these calls. I want to see some.
Speaker 2: Right and again my number is four two zero.
Speaker 1: All right, let's start them up. What do you got guys?
Speaker 4: Hey, what's up?
Speaker 5: Dude?
Speaker 6: You guys see that earthquake with Metallica at Virginia.
Speaker 7: Tech last night?
Speaker 1: Earthquake.
Speaker 3: Well, let me take this. I'm the heky here on this team. Everyone knows entrance for a Virga Tech is enter Samman bi Metallity.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and played there, watched it and witnessed it.
Speaker 3: And you were probably like a noon game, right.
Speaker 1: No, we were a night game. Kent State was a Thursday night game. I think you played Thursday night in Virginia Tech.
Speaker 3: I think so. How have we never talked about that?
Speaker 1: Because I didn't play in the game.
Speaker 3: Ah okay. I hurt my shoulder the week before.
Speaker 1: Frank Biemer came up to me and he says, Son, we were preparing for you all week.
Speaker 3: Get healthy.
Speaker 1: Frank Biemer said something like that to me.
Speaker 3: That's so cool. I went to Virginia Tech because of this entrance.
Speaker 1: I went to Kent State because Virginia Tech was on the rock on the schedule.
Speaker 3: So people who might not know inter Sa Man song from Ittallica is the entrance for Virginia Tech. It's the biggest entrance, probably the most famous entrance in cultural history or cultural place. Easy three or four and Clemson.
Speaker 1: They're going down that thing and touching something, hitting a fucking fight for the god thing.
Speaker 3: Certainly, it's certainly more than ken.
Speaker 8: You have an.
Speaker 1: Age agricultural text gool of technology in the top five.
Speaker 3: Virginia Polytechnical Institute and State University, Thank you very much. So they play enter Samman so the first time ever. I don't know when we're recording this, but last night from US recording, Metallica played at Lane Stadium. Oh my god. They met with Brent prid They met the coach and got the jerseys, hard thing, Lars, the whole the whole crew, and they jump up and down as a part of the entrance. And that registered on the Richter scale.
Speaker 1: What did it register on the Richter scale? I don't think very high point five. I think we're talking about a one point on the Richter less than one point, just under one point. That used to be like a surf. To remember, we're gonna get Richter today.
Speaker 2: Bruh, too small to be felt even a mile away, they say, but they're calling it the Metallica quake.
Speaker 1: Wow, they took Metallica. When did Napster come out?
Speaker 3: Oh that had been like what four?
Speaker 1: So you talk them about thirty years to get back with the college kids, because every single one of those guys were downloading on Apster back thirty years ago.
Speaker 3: Thanks for ruining a good thing.
Speaker 1: And that's how you used to get caught the college, the college WiFi. That's how my boy Kurt got caught. He got into a case. He got super wow.
Speaker 2: Tyroso verse del rosso versus Lars, Dude, take that to the Supreme court Man.
Speaker 3: When I was at Virginia Tech, the punter was also a heavy metal guitarist. So the punter played the intro one time. That's kind of tight, but not as cool as this. No, yeah, what was his name? Something Bowden. Get out of it here. That's like a long hair punch. You know, exactly the type of punter.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at Taylor, some of these Taylor Swift Richter scales Man. Was she hitting She's hitting like No one too. At one point I'm seeing like she ain't hitting four to one, She's not hitting one brought the bay Bridge down.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 2: Oh wait the fuck out of here. You're not getting a four to one on the Richters. But that wouldn't be that was from a concert. Bro, I'm not a Richter scale reader. I'm a huge Richter scale power jacket and I'm Andy Richter over here. Hold on, I'm trying to read. I'm reading charts over here. These are ground trimmers. What's the difference.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 2: You know, those are barely tap of the Richter. The ground trimmers were like four point one.
Speaker 1: I'm just telling you. When you when you grow up on the San Andreas fault line, you're pretty informed about a goddamn Richter scale. There ain't no three coming out.
Speaker 3: Of no Taylor three. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 3: And also it's a it's a logarythmic, so it's like it's not that it's like linear. It's so like two is ten times more than one, three is ten times more than two. So it gets like, I don't know, I like.
Speaker 1: A four point five brought the Bay Bridge down more than that. I think it was a four five six. Maybe at the most six is like huge, but I think it was like in the five what.
Speaker 3: Was the north Ridge one here? Seven something, six something I don't know, maybe I'm complete. Week at four is pretty regularly here.
Speaker 1: You know, when you're hitting six and seven, you're you're starting to look for tsunamis okay, that's all almost that we're starting to look for fucking tsunamis what?
Speaker 3: Taylor had a magnitude two? Bro Huh?
Speaker 2: Taylor had a magnitude two during Shake it Off? Five point five, six point nine. Way off, yeah, way off. But still back to your magnitude of ten times more. We're hitting three, we're not hitting two.
Speaker 3: So so Taylor Swift is ten X Lane Stadium and Metallica. That makes it seems a little surprise. That makes me you're supposed to like bring people up.
Speaker 1: You're all right, anyone could do it in some Swifties.
Speaker 2: Hey, but back to November eleventh, two thousand and six, we fell twenty three nothing in Lane Stadium.
Speaker 3: Twenty three yea without a Thursday night game, Saturday night, Saturday night, Saturday night. Wow, who's they had Mark six? That would mark Sean Glennon playing against Marcus. I think Sean Glennon was quarterback at the box score six because they brought in Taylor another dude five, Ryan Randall would have been. He wasn't gone. He was gone already, was Jean Jarvis. Baby, let's go? Huh?
Speaker 1: Eugene went off, didn't he? Twenty one carries sixty four yards. We couldn't get it going. We were trying to hold. We were trying to because we needed one more MAC win to win the MAC East, which hadn't been done since seventy two. So we didn't like play our best guys because we were banged up from the week before, I think two weeks before.
Speaker 2: Fuck still pissed man, dude freaking Naje. Pruden was the leading receiver, nause was. He was our he was our guy. One catch for forty nine yards.
Speaker 3: Shout out to.
Speaker 1: New Jersey, the Pride, Pride from New Jersey. He'd be like, yo, no he had, he's he had like New York.
Speaker 10: That.
Speaker 1: It was my first like experience of New York Slam. It was a chop chee Ohio Najem. He caught a lot of balls from maybe look good that game.
Speaker 3: It was three thirty. Could have sworn it was a night game. No three pm.
Speaker 1: Yeah on the West coast in in no, no, no, it's in Virginia, I know. But that's West coast because you're in the West coast on the computer, so it's probably six thirty and it's it's incept. I'm telling you it was a night game.
Speaker 3: Because this Wake Forest game afterwards Virginia Tak also won twenty So.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure this game was that night.
Speaker 3: But you're in November eleventh, you're after daylight savings, a three o'clock game becomes a night game. Second half was out of the lights. I'm pretty sure. Yeah, maybe you're wrong. The amount of hairs were splitting here is awesome. Okay, Virginia Tech Metallica makes sense, right? Is it Crazy Train Ozzy Osbourne at Gillette Stadium or is it bon Jovi?
Speaker 1: Or is it's Crazy Train?
Speaker 3: As are our coming train? So Ozzy Osbourne plays? Yeah, Gillette Stadium? Are they Is that going on the Richter ski? They've had that and I think they've done come out of the helmet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they've done that, but didn't go on the Rictors, didn't go on the Richter. I don't think we hit the Richter. The fucking stadium wasn't closed yet. You see all the air sound waves. Get the fuck out. You can't even get the combustion from the bottom.
Speaker 2: Yep here, this is no shade hookies any of the teams that cares so much about the loudness of your stadium and breaking these decibel records.
Speaker 1: It's some raw rab bullcrap.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 3: You don't win rings, baby, That's what I care about. I'm appreciate they don't care about the decimals though. The loudest guy.
Speaker 1: Yelling who cares it gets loud and get out of here?
Speaker 3: Is this gonna be the first ever one voicemail voicemail episode? It might be bro it might be freaking Metallica. You got me all riled up. Let's go next, the next one, next one?
Speaker 11: What's up? Boys?
Speaker 5: Brian here from Western Math.
Speaker 4: Just I want to ask you about the the new second round draft pick.
Speaker 3: Uh, Chavian Henderson.
Speaker 8: You see that tape to him pass blocking?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 4: Looks like dude loves to hit.
Speaker 8: You got tools?
Speaker 5: You got any thoughts on how skill position guys blocking and what goes into that?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 11: Thank you?
Speaker 4: Bye?
Speaker 1: I wish I had a goddamn nickel for every time I heard this kid could pass block. I swear to God I'd pay off my taxes. Jesus Christ, everyone talks about them, they're excited. I'm excited too. I'm excited too. But everyone, if you, if they, if anyone brings up any analysis on on Trayvon Hendrickson, it's always this guy's a hell of the past. I used it in like three of my bits.
Speaker 2: Well, they're already saying, they're already saying if Will Campbell doesn't really work out and they got to move him over to guard, they.
Speaker 3: Might just put Henderson and left ackle. I mean, how big are his arms? Research?
Speaker 1: I'm extremely but I seriously, what's the question pass blocking? I think inside out? How how you inside? O?
Speaker 3: Posician?
Speaker 1: Guys, if you want pass blocking inside out. If a guy, if you're running back and he's coming full speed to you, you're usually in the middle of the pocket, try to blow him out inside out. Never inside, even if you're on the outs, if you're if you're you're scambocking, or you're you're going over to the side. Never inside, that's the easiest direction.
Speaker 3: And never let to the quarterback.
Speaker 1: Okay, if one beats you, let him beat him out outside so they run the hump.
Speaker 3: Did you ever play with any like other wide receivers or running back that really took pride in blocking.
Speaker 1: Be talking about every single guy on our team took pride in blocking protections, Shane Veren, James White, freaking Kevin Falk early in my career. Uh, who was Dion Lewis? I mean everyone, you if you didn't block and you were that kind of running back, you weren't playing, you know. And so if you're a third down running back and you don't block, then they know the protection if you're if you can get in, then you can. You can stare step of guy's feet like he's blocking you, and then he makes you more dangerous in the past game to get that release out of there. I like that. I'm excited, though I'm I'm I was busting balls, but I'm really excited because I think he can ultimately be a huge support for Drake May's development. You know, you get all this stuff going downfield, and everyone wants to get all you know, puckered up about going downfield. Well, everyone's downfield. It's one on one with the running back. And if you've got a guy that can win on the route that that that turns into twenty yards, that's James White. You catch, you catch a six yard past the only gotta make one miss and you're you're not hitting anyone untill twenty yards. Jane Boeen.
Speaker 2: Dude, Mickeyd's better be eleven. He's gonna be doing some some good stuff with Travas.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 1: One.
Speaker 3: One more thing I'm blocking is your wide receiver coach teaching you blocking techniques for wide receiver or does ever the scar ever come through and give some like blocking tips.
Speaker 1: Right, it's different wide receiver. That was Chattio, Chatto Shi just.
Speaker 3: All the whole position of wide receiver. Blocking the whole.
Speaker 1: Wide receiver and blocking is basically like basketball. You gotta play basketball with the guy. You gotta move your feet so you don't get holding calls. You don't block a guy with your hands, you block them with your feet. It's kind of getting the way you get inside. If you can get inside, you can get inside. But there's hand battles to try to get inside because they're trying to get inside of you because if they get into you, then they can too gap you and hold you and throw you and shed you. So like half of it. Half the battle is the battle for the hand placement while you're moving your feet. It's like fucking the samba or something hand fighting. That that's why Dola was so good.
Speaker 2: It you got the moves with the stars, and you don't don't wear those red gloves so they'll see you holding Yeah, they'll just he he used to always.
Speaker 1: I remember Arizona warm they got red gloves. I mean, see it from a mile away. Irty saw it from the box, the one red TV sits against They were wearing white though. Oh fuck, sorry, so I had red gloves on the white Classic bill, Classic Bill.
Speaker 3: Next.
Speaker 4: Hi, Julien, my name is Danny from Mississippi.
Speaker 5: I'm just wondering who had the stankiest farts in the locker room?
Speaker 8: To me, I always thought it would be Evince.
Speaker 1: This can't be a real.
Speaker 2: Danny from Mississippi. We got listeners everywhere deep South.
Speaker 3: He's he's a Pats fan from Will Campbell. Oh that's a new Pats fan. I like it. The SEC crossover. Baby.
Speaker 1: This means more, who's got the stinkiest farts, the stankiest stank stank It was like Mikey right early in my career because he had to eat like, he had to eat so much protein to keep his weight. So you get a lot of these protein farts from like the undersized linemen that are like eating thirty eggs in the morning to try to keep the weight. They're slamming protein shakes every fucking thirty minutes, especially during camp. So you know, you get into an offensive meeting after camp, Bro, you just pray it's not white being chicken chili night. Those big boys will rip it up, those big boys rip it up. Oh my god, oh my god. Early early in my career, I like squeeze a fart out like so like no one would he already want to disrupt. By like year eight, I'm ripping them out as loud as I can try to disrupt. Josh, can we not fart the fucking beaty.
Speaker 3: That's a sign of like, like stability being with the freship, healthy relationship.
Speaker 1: If you can fart in front of your chick, she just can't do it in front of you. I guess it's that's what I read.
Speaker 3: Those are the rules. I don't make them tools.
Speaker 7: Jackie Kyler loved the podcast, listen to it every single week as a Detroit sports fan. I have three games that you guys should definitely consider doing.
Speaker 8: One is Armando Galaga's.
Speaker 7: Perfect Game.
Speaker 3: I remember that first Big Cat.
Speaker 7: Probably the most memorable non perfect game ever too, would be Fight Night at the Joe with Darren McCarty against the Colorado Avalanche. A lot led up to that, and another store a game on three as a diehard Lions fan would be the Divisional round game against the.
Speaker 8: Rams two years ago, first playoff.
Speaker 7: Win and god knows how long really the start of the Lions regime and.
Speaker 4: Hopefully many Super Bowls to come.
Speaker 8: Thanks a lot, boys, take care.
Speaker 1: Great question. What year was the Galoragas?
Speaker 4: Is that?
Speaker 3: Like, I want to say ninety eight? Let me look it up.
Speaker 2: I remember that. I remember watching that on ESPN, any Sports center. Anytime a caller references the Big Cat, I love him.
Speaker 4: Is that?
Speaker 3: What is his name? The Big Cat? Great nickname, cleait. I'm seeing twenty ten? Yeah it was, I remember it being sooner than that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Gallauraga game. Sorry man, I'm tripping. Yeah, only like ten years off.
Speaker 3: Almost perfect game in the game. We definitely need to get some Detroit shit on. Any more baseball have we had We've had one baseball player, I mean more baseball players. We've had Poppy that we're trying on Pedro and I want Pedro. I want it, doesn't have it. I've been watching all.
Speaker 1: You know, Sorry to cut off Detroit Sports, but Pedro and those clips of him like throwing at people, that's my fucking thing. That's my thing. You don't falk with my thing.
Speaker 3: Like I love. He said, you're doing scarface.
Speaker 1: It's kind of scarface. You don't falk with my thing.
Speaker 3: Cuba and Dominican Republic arm far away. You might have to go ninety nine All Star Game with Pedro.
Speaker 1: Oh Man struck out the first five.
Speaker 3: I want to do the home run. Yeah, don Zier. The whole fucking gorilla human thing is so whatever that thing I said, I said to Pedro, which hold on away, just like credit work credits to Jack sent that like maybe fifteen memes earlier.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, this is a read.
Speaker 3: This is another bag there repost. It's a classic Jules does do that.
Speaker 2: There is a classic what do we think on the group chat etiquette of like you send the meme, it doesn't get a response, then like three or four days later, the meme gets sent back from someone else.
Speaker 3: It's a classic group check.
Speaker 1: I'll go radio silent on that thing and then just fire off, like fourteen like, didn't he the clip baby?
Speaker 3: But back to the meme was what was his name again, don Zimmer? Don Zimmer would paint with.
Speaker 2: One hundred zim versus Patro. That's the best iteration I've seen yet. Just mushing left it right, just grabbing him by his old head.
Speaker 3: Yankees.
Speaker 1: Yankees people are gonna call into this like.
Speaker 3: Fuck you guys.
Speaker 1: You don't have any integrity elders. Dude, you can't be stepping up in the fucking lions then thinking you're gonna get.
Speaker 2: Pet You mess with the bull, you get the horns. Oh and he actually went soft on him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean he did the right patrons, just let him not easy the use of a that really is that.
Speaker 1: This was before my time, but I just remember watching this mountain see them. But back to we gotta do the the Rams.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that'll be a great game.
Speaker 1: Detroit game two years ago. That's a huge game because Stafford, you know, the Stafford effect. I was like praying that they didn't play in the first round and the Stafford beat them, that.
Speaker 3: Would like I think Detroit would not recover from that. As a SAI. Yeah, they've been bounced back pretty good since all their ship but then that would be would hurt. Yeah, that would have hurt. But yeah, we got it.
Speaker 1: We definitely gotta get that game. And you know, I got a funny feeling they're gonna have a few more games. But before that, we can't just say, you know, a bunch of Super Bowls. Let's just let's get to Let's get to one first.
Speaker 3: We are talking to Darren McCarty about Fight Night, and the Joe said before I say again, it's our most one of our most requested games. It's gonna happen. We're working on it, hear you. Yeah, we'll do it.
Speaker 6: Good question, Jack Tyler, Julian it's Sagan. Obviously. I just want to give a quick compliment to you guys. Thank you, say thank you for putting wrestling on games with names. I know there's a lot more out there, but I do want to say thank you for putting more of it on. You know, there's a lot to talk about regarding WWE, A e W and you name it from the wrestling fans. Thank you, it's much appreciate it, no problem.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're wrestling guys ourselves. Wrestling is a part of the culture, amen, and I I.
Speaker 1: Wanted to say American culture, but I would say just culture in general, because you go down to Mexico, you see you see the little chadors you go down to I know, sir, you look at anywhere in the stands. I know it's not like professional wrestling, but you see like stand people wrestling bears and stuff.
Speaker 3: Like wrestling to Japan. They love it out there. They love it out there, don't they.
Speaker 2: Yes, Andre the Giant used to have to fly in like a coach seat all the way out there. No way, dude, it was crazy.
Speaker 1: Could you imagine Andrea the Giant in Japan. Dude was so bad he couldn't fit in the bathroom. So they had like crap in a bucket. They just put a curtain around him.
Speaker 3: It was so sad, dude.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm saying, like with all seriously, it was in the dock because those flights would kill him.
Speaker 3: Dude, he's so big, Oh my god, bro at least forty eight and then it looks.
Speaker 1: Like a mini can in his hand, it really does. That's how Billy O'Brien described Gronk with the football once.
Speaker 2: No way, that's a great analogy. Who else but Billio W W E Man we we I think we gotta do more. Let me throw this one into the room here, guys of the wrestlers alive, all right, P macho, who would you most want on?
Speaker 3: There's one I know, I know my answer, and he just liked one of our rock No, not the rock would be cool?
Speaker 1: Steal Stone cold, yeah, I mean or Goldberg?
Speaker 3: P Goldberg for sure. I see.
Speaker 1: I was always a w W w F kid, and but Goldberg got my eyes to w W. It is true, It is true, you got my eyes to w c W. I'm like, all right, who's just got who's name?
Speaker 3: Ninety nine?
Speaker 1: Getting ninety nine of the road we bom, big boom.
Speaker 3: He did big things for john Cena would be a great get. Yeah, a New England fans.
Speaker 1: I love Sena and my daughter loves Sena Johnson. I don't think she calls him that anymore though, Oh litt.
Speaker 3: He's just as you know since he's turned heel. Yeah, Oh that's right, Dane. I forgot about that.
Speaker 4: Hey, guys, it's uh Julian from Maine. And first I would just like to thank you Julian for being inducted into the Patriots Hall of Fame. We're doing our name of great service. I just want to get your guys opinion on this crazy fancy role I came up with where the Patriots moved to New Hampshire. There's no income task there. Do you think the fans would be for it or the players? Uh? I lived there for twenty years in my life and us nothing but trees, lakes and mountains. It's a fucking beautiful place, all right, Thanks for the great work.
Speaker 1: To live for or die. That's New Hampshire. Lift free and die, Live free or die.
Speaker 3: They don't wear helmets on the motorcycles up there there it is. They don't do that in Rhode Island either. Were New Hampshire talking Manchester? I was in North Conway.
Speaker 1: No, what's the beach right there?
Speaker 3: Hampton Beach I went to. I drove through Hampton shout out Triple Pizza. Used to go like because you know in Browns Seafood. Yeah, to go north. I mean you go north of the city thirty minutes you're in New Hampshire. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sometimes I'd have to go there to get the flavored tobacco. Right to make a little interstate trip, Yeah, make the interstate trip. Grabbing a couple of bottles get crush.
Speaker 3: They have those liquor stores literally on tobacco as soon as you cross the big red like exits. Yeah, so I'll be over there. Hey buddy, hey buddy, wheelbarrow to dip into my car. He just butching a wheel wheelbarrow. And it's like thirty percent cheaper because there's no tax. When when dibacco tax is different?
Speaker 1: Yeah, fucking one one one canon Massachusetts is fourteen dollars.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's kind of the economy.
Speaker 1: It was made here here in New Hampshire.
Speaker 3: Do you think we'd build a stadium you went on the coast next to the next Where were you put in the stadium in New Hampshire? Next to the power plant in Seabrook.
Speaker 1: I'd probably do Lake wino Osaka.
Speaker 3: Wolfsborough. Probably there Academy. Yeah, okay that probably. Taxes are high though, you think mister Kraft's gonna put up with the property taxes two per No, it's super high because you gotta pay super high. I don't know the numbers, but you got to pay for not having income tax. You got to build your mediocre school somehow.
Speaker 1: All right, mister, I'm seeing one point, mister, it's one point four to one. S Yeah, it's it's it's expensive. Usually it's one percent purchase price.
Speaker 3: You know, it's sad about you know your numbers, bro, you know no, you know your text numbers.
Speaker 1: Well, taxes, you're good.
Speaker 3: With all that ship. What's sad about New Hampshire. That's the crazy thing. The old man in that mountain fell off.
Speaker 4: Huh.
Speaker 3: The old man on the mountain. You know the thing that's on the quarter. It's on the license plate with license plates. It like fell off. It's gone. I don't even know what that means. You would know what, you know, the old man on the mountain, old man on the mountain. It's like New Hampshire's thing. Oh yeah, it's on the license plates.
Speaker 1: It fell off.
Speaker 3: It fell off. It's gone, dude, rip win like ten years ago. How I think ice and snow just got in there and like knocked it off. Damn well, the this is what it is now? I think? All right, p see that's what it looks like now, Yeah it could have been. It kind of looks like Pat Patriot and the logo. Look he bro, it does the flying elvis.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's got the same chin in the same nose, eat spot for a stadium right there, yeah, right there.
Speaker 3: Right in those are white mountains. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Hey, next question, Hey, Joels, hope you're doing well, my friend.
Speaker 8: I have a nice long cutt in driving from Austin, Texas to southern California.
Speaker 3: Shout out.
Speaker 12: You figured it'd be a good time to call.
Speaker 1: Games with names here, Hey, quick question for you, Brandity back in twenty seventeen with Gola out in Austin, Texas on Rainey Street.
Speaker 8: Just cis if you give.
Speaker 5: Any insights about the city and what you guys were up to.
Speaker 1: My friend, see yea twenty seventeens sounds like an offseason after a Super Bowl. Rainy Street, believe it was rainy that day. A whole lot of drinking nice, A whole lot of drinking nice tequila, probably.
Speaker 3: Whiskey for you're in tech, right, A little Franklin barbecue, bourbon or something.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: We that isn't Jim Beam Texas. Huh, Jim Beams Texas isn't. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Austin's fun though. That was like my first time ever being in Austin that year. I think I've never been. I want to go some this like it's like California, Texas.
Speaker 10: Nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like if you go to like silver Lake, but it was like thirty degrees hotter and way flatter.
Speaker 3: Less cowboy hats, surprise.
Speaker 1: I was just gonna say less cowboy surprising, less cowboy hats in Texas. But it's real creative, it's real cool. Food is awesome. People were cool, you know.
Speaker 3: I enjoyed.
Speaker 1: I love Austin. Dola lives there, got a lot of friends that live there.
Speaker 3: Not a bad tour guide. No, it's fun.
Speaker 8: Jeels lifelong pass fan and only podcast I can listen to. Once you once said that you were corny cl and a homicide away from getting your chances in the league. Besides you and Brady, who would your top five guys be that took advantage of that freak opportunity.
Speaker 1: Homicide?
Speaker 3: That's a triple homicide.
Speaker 1: I would say Rob Nikovich took advantage of opportunities. I remember he was a long snapper. We had me that camp and he was blowing past matt light first day of pads and like Bill highlighted highlighted in front of the team and he made I mean he was a long We pulled him from the Saint set and he was a long snap. Wow, that was a big story. And then Woodhead, you know, the wood he had taken advantage of his opportunity. I think we plucked him off Jets practice squad, came in that first week. I think he scored two touchdowns.
Speaker 3: It was awesome.
Speaker 1: So there's been a bunch of those guys. James White, you know, Shane Verene leaves. Jane White steps in and he looked like a completely different football player from the day he stepped in to like hit the day he really started playing, didn't.
Speaker 3: Dion Lewis was kind of an after thought, Yeah, and then he was.
Speaker 1: He was a for like two years, a year and a half, a year, and then he towards a c L. I mean, there's a lot of those stories. Marcus Cannon had cancer in college, came back slid, We got him in like the third or four round, didn't play his first couple of years because he had to recover from the chemo beat it or whatever it was some kind of recoverable one. And then you know, played and contributed a whole lot to our team. I mean, there's countless story of butlers, huhl Butler, alcohol, Butler working out Popeyes to West Alabama baby winning a super Bowl for us.
Speaker 3: I was about to say Jonas Gray, but that's where short lived. Yeah, old Jonas. He likes our shit, I think. Hell yeah, I like him. Oh yeah, he followed us on Twitter recently.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like Jonas. I like him toot. I hate his alarm clock, but I love him. We'll be right back after this quick break.
Speaker 12: Hey, Julian, how you doing. I just saw your post on Instagram where you were replaying the Edelman Dola path.
Speaker 6: I don't suppose you are Dola saved the football?
Speaker 9: Did do?
Speaker 8: I was thinking it would be fun to see it in the nuthouse thanks.
Speaker 1: By It was Kyler doing a little cinematic. It's somewhere here. We have it in the nuthouse.
Speaker 3: There is we should make some content of, like going through in more details.
Speaker 1: I so agree the TD pass was there?
Speaker 3: Ever?
Speaker 2: Here's a here's a petty question, Juels, was there ever a like Dola being like I kind of want that you throwing it is cooler than him.
Speaker 3: He catches touchdowns all the time.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, I don't know, because I didn't know if Dola ever tried to vibe you, like, give me that ball is not that kind of guy.
Speaker 1: True, Hey man, it's your memory.
Speaker 3: Dole is the dude's dude, Baby, you can do one of those Solomon things and cut in half, and whoever's like, no, don't cut in half, then they get the ball.
Speaker 1: I don't even the nfl intr there. I don't even know half the balls that we have up here. So what happens when you got so many memories? You guys, we didn't even pick like the cooler there's cooler ones. Well you played Initially when we were doing the nuthouse. We moved into the nuthouse, I was like, jewels, do you have any cool ship?
Speaker 3: And you were like know. I was like okay, And then there was like a closet full of cool ship, and so I just like pulled it out. I was like, fucking jewels.
Speaker 1: But that was scent, that was sent.
Speaker 3: I didn't know they were here already. It was here already.
Speaker 1: They had like five bins of ship that I didn't go through over my career. I mean every new every new year, the locker was kind of clear and they put it over in like a different place and just kind of store your ship for.
Speaker 3: The fans at home.
Speaker 2: After you make a big play, that's keep the ball worthy. What goes down on the sidelines.
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 1: Now the ball guys are so dialed with it you don't even have to ask. They'll come to you after the game say, hey, do you want this ball? That's great, that's sick.
Speaker 5: You know, the.
Speaker 1: Equipment guys they're all they all know white guys. Guy who wants who doesn't want a ball? And they put the tape around.
Speaker 3: It and then the tape and you know market that's it's cool. And like in hockey, if like a young stud gets this like first goal or first thing and like the old school captain goes to the net, picks the puck up and gives it the equipment guy, that's like a cool like respect and that happens.
Speaker 1: I ritten rules here.
Speaker 4: Got an off topic question.
Speaker 5: Favorite Snelled episode slash moment.
Speaker 1: I use the soup Nazi a lot. Yeah, yep, I don't know. That just came to my Those for those are reals two weeks.
Speaker 2: I use that a bunch. What about you guys for them? I like, uh, I've been thinking about the Jerk Store a lot recently. Hey, George, the ocean call they're running in a shrimp and then he's then like two days later you have a jerk store moment where like the jerk Store called They're running out of you. Uh, it's such I like I think about that all. The time list in the Blowhole was a great one with with Kramer and George.
Speaker 1: See I don't I don't know that many by name like that. Now there's still moments and memes. I really, I like, it's not a lie if you believe it.
Speaker 3: Great costanzeism.
Speaker 1: The summer of George is found a good one too.
Speaker 3: There is a softist reference that he did this morning. You remember a soft summer of George.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you like to all forget something, remember next question?
Speaker 3: Hold on. I think when George is playing with the Yankees is fine. When he's like doing when he stops having sex and he becomes really smart and he's like even teaching like Bertie Williams how to hit home ers and ship in his face, he's like, yeah, the cotton Jerseys. There's also there's also Kramer as the Turkey. Oh yes, when he's like tanning a.
Speaker 1: Lot, like what's the not Kramer's buddy that everyone hates?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love hell Newman whenever Newman's in there, got that Wayne Knight bro fucking Jurassic part.
Speaker 3: That's right?
Speaker 11: No, no, no, oh yeah, Jack Kyler, Jules, how you guys doing, calling in from you Mass Boston Here in.
Speaker 1: Dorchester, Joe Beacons dirty dog questions for you guys.
Speaker 11: Today regarding soccer or European football. So I wanted to know the sure to you guys? Are you football fans? I mean soccer fans? And if so, what's your favorite player team? Did you watch European like the Premier League soccer growing up MLS? I know, Jules, you shared je Lets Stadium with the New England Revolution and your time with the Patriots. Some notable players from the Reds like Clint Densey, US men's national team legend and a few other great players to come by the Revolution. So yeah, let me know.
Speaker 1: Shout out Clint Dempsey. We both worked at the CBS together. He was always he's always a cool dude and he always had a good swagger, you know, he always had for American soccer whenever you watch him play. I didn't grow up a crazy soccer fan. Played soccer from four to eight before I could play football, but my high school friends, Like my group of high school friends are all die hard EPL people, Like three of them love Arsenal. One likes Liverpool. One likes man City because when they had a bunch of Argentinians because they're Argentine. He's Argentinian dro dro And so I picked I picked a team that was different. I picked Tottenham and I started so and I learned him through playing FIFA, because I played FIFA, and I became a super big fan of Harry Kane, and then Harry Kane was a fan of the Patriots. And so after twenty eighteen Super Bowl when won the Super Bowl MVP, and that year we had a private room and Harry Kane actually came and celebrated with us. He was at the game and we became you know, we talked for probably like an hour and hung out cool. That was awesome. He was wearing a Brady jersey though he was I mean, it's Tom Brady. But so I liked Tottenham and then I I always liked I liked Ruben from Byron Munich like years ago, because I'd play with him and he was a white guy that was super fast on the right wing.
Speaker 3: So I liked him. I like Mueller.
Speaker 1: I liked the German team. I like Byron Munich too. Now and now Harry came plays for Byron. There it is full circle. I did go to an Arsenal game back in twenty sixteen. Twenty fifteen, the year that Leicester City won the EPL. I saw Arsenal play EPL at Arsenal and I saw I think, Wellbeck come in on extra time. I think Varty had a goal, a breakaway goal on the last like two seconds. It was like extra time on a corner, kicked it. They scored like two goals in the last like two minutes and Arsenal ended up winning in a heartbreak. It could have been something different, but there was like two crazy goals won at the last second, and it was It was crazy. I was super infatuated with how the fans watched the sport. I was sitting in a box watching the soccer game. I'm looking for a dog. I'm looking for a French onion dip. No one around, no one looking at me. I'm looking for a beard. No everyone is glued to the to the field. They're watching the whole thing, the whole time. When they go to the soccer game, they're watching the soccer game America. You go to goddamn game, you want to eat, You're gonna talk, you know, And it was it was just a completely different experience. And it's they didn't have like great replay TVs and shit like like how how fuck am I supposed? I could barely even see this thing? But it was an electric environment. It's in the middle of like a little ass area, the Arsenal Stadium or whatever it's called, the Old Taffer. Yeah, Old Trafford And so I mean, I'm a fan now and I now wait, No, Old Trafford's man.
Speaker 3: Man city A city I should know that I should do. I did a promo for some men menu Jesus right. We also did the cool thing with Real Madrid.
Speaker 1: Yeah we did. I got to go to Real Madrid practice.
Speaker 3: The goalie.
Speaker 1: Uh cuteau cute yeah, kuteau. We did that and then we got to I was vibing with another the Brazilian, and then Peter Schmichael I worked over with. We went to legendary man you goalie. We went over to and did a We did a seminar in Croatia Sports seminar, and Peter Schmichael was like he's a cool dude. And those those soccer dudes, they're famous everywhere. They're like, God's over there, Gods, we're in fucking Havar Zadar, one out of these little islands, and people are like, he's tall too, isn't he tall?
Speaker 3: Handsome lad, handsome lad.
Speaker 1: He finished.
Speaker 3: He was now very made from the Netherlands. His son plays his.
Speaker 1: Sons, so he's a big he's he's for the national team. What is their Danish? Danish? Yeah, yeah, yeah, he's really cool. He was a really like fun dude to get to learn, like his insight, his curiosity, his questions that like we're able to uh bring both the sports together.
Speaker 5: He was.
Speaker 1: He was a really cool dude. I wish I could. I want to see him again eventually, Dude, we gotta get him on the pod someday, I know, talk to Man City the last time. They gotta get We gotta get Harry Kane on this. Harry, come across the fucking pond, mate, world couch.
Speaker 3: We gotta go to the World Cup.
Speaker 11: Huh.
Speaker 3: World Cup's playing at Gillette. They're playing here.
Speaker 1: Cool, so we'll get messy Ronaldo. Harry Kane, who's oh baby, Beckham, Beckham, Beckham, Ye, we'll do Beckham. We'll get in Bope and Bope. Who's a young gun? Who's the long young there's a young dude over on one of those like seventeen year olds, get like col.
Speaker 3: Palmer on England thirteen year old? Right now, isn't it like a really young kid playing the MLS?
Speaker 1: No, not the MLS kid. There's a real young kid playing on what was Messi's old team? Yea Barcelona Acelona Yama yamal. Yeah, he's he was in he was in the word World Cup last time for Spain.
Speaker 3: Well, you're going to be in England this summer potentially, potentially we'll see.
Speaker 1: Good question, you guys love the pod.
Speaker 12: My question is about what happens logistically to an NFL player which ruled out for this season with like a long term injury. So let's say a player gets injured in training camp or very early in this season with an ACL pair or something like, what's the protocol? Does the team create a schedule for their surgery and recovery. Does a player have to manage it all on his own? Does he still join in on like video sessions and team and things like that completely I the rest of the year. Also, how do players who have those long term injuries seem to sustain in shape and not lose any muscle mass at all during his months when they can't really train. I always been curious about that.
Speaker 4: Fuck us.
Speaker 1: First off, you're around the team, and your schedule depends on who you are. If you're a guy that's new and he's still trying to learn the system doesn't know this. You know, offense or defense, depending on where he's in his in his career, they'll keep them around and they'll design after that. Now, the schedule. Usually when you tear your ACL, everything's about your flection and extension. So when you get your complete flection and extension back, that's when they'll go in and cut it. It's usually about a month, depending on if you have your MCL or not. They want they want the swelling to get out, so you do a lot of prehab before you go into surgery with your a CL. And then also who manages it. Your agent helps you manage it, the team will manage it, but you are able to get second third opinions that the team will pay for. So if you have a doctor, if there's a knee specialist. A lot of people will go down to Anderson in Alabama and they'll send either their film or they'll go have a visit with him and see what he says. Team has to pay for it. And if you pick him, you can go with him. You can pick whoever you want to operate on you. You know, I would always have doctor Neo olatrosh out here. He's a close friend. I'd always get a second opinion from Neil just to have, you know, just to keep clear thought. Pete Asnes did mine. He was in Boston. He's a Boston mass general guy. And after that, it's pretty routine. Uh Now, how guys keep their muscle mass. That's the biggest problem when you come back from these injuries. So when you tear your right leg to your right knee, that's the number one thing you're you're trying to build. At like day one, You're you're doing quad flexes to try to prevent the atrophy, because once you go in and cut and you don't move your leg, you're gonna lose like twenty percent of your leg in like the first week. It's freaking crazy. So they've got a lot of things now. Also, they have this thing called BFR blood flow restriction where they'll cut pretty much the circulation off of your leg or whatever muscle you're doing, and so the work will be like a million times harder, so you can essentially do like a regular squat with no weight, and it kind of manipulates your muscle and your body to thinking you're loading your leg to a whole other level. So then there's some kind of thing where it'll shoot more growth hormone when you constrict it. So a lot of guys are doing this thing where it's like a tourniquet. They tournicate your muscles each everyone and they work that muscle group and it's very hard and it reduces the load that you put on your body, but it manipus reulates your mind to thinking that you're loading your body at least that's what they say. So a lot of blood flow restriction, but that's the number one thing when you're coming back from injury. That's what I would always tell the doctor. I'm like, I'm not trying to be one hundred percent. I'm trying to be where I was at, you know, one hundred percent healthy and one hundred percent where you're at is completely different. And that's like the last That's the hardest part about coming back from an injury, especially like a lower extremity injury, is the atrophy is the endurance strength. You can get up to your top speed, but you can only hit it one time out of five when you're supposed to hit it five out of five.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: That's what you're battling. That's what the race is right away, is trying to try to get that leg to where your other leg is. Summary schedule is.
Speaker 3: Where you do.
Speaker 1: It is usually about who you are, where you are in that system, scheme, organization, How.
Speaker 3: Long is that handles it? Does that mean?
Speaker 1: Like a veteran, Like a veteran, And yeah, I was around the I was around the facility when I tore my ACL, but I wasn't in meetings. Like a younger guy if he was a rookie he tears ACL, he'd do his rehab and then he'd go sit in all the meetings and ship because he has to still learn the install you know I was.
Speaker 3: I wasn't in that point in my career at that time.
Speaker 1: Uh, some guys, if you want, you could rehabit in different areas at different places. Just once again, depends on who you are and where you are in your career. Who manages it usually your agent and the head trainer your team. And then timeline is all depending on what the severity of your injury is, because you have to do your prehab stuff get the swelling out before you actually cut it, So usually they'll wait like a month after depending and then also the recovery time depending on what if with the ACL what they use. Are you using cadaver or using a hamstring tenant or using pteller tenant, but teller tenant's a longer recovery but a less rerupture rate. I believe.
Speaker 3: You know that that could all change. That all changes in every few years. That's what I was told.
Speaker 1: But it's that's like that's the race man.
Speaker 3: What's the agent doing? Like so the agents communicating with.
Speaker 1: The tea's communicating with team, so like he'll say, hey, do you want to get a second opinion and I'll say, yeah, set it up, Okay, So he'll hit up agent, will hit up team and second doctor and have put everything together so you have multi you can have anyone do your surgery. That's you know, the legue will take care of that now if you're on the active roster.
Speaker 3: Has there ever been like an instance that you've seen where the second opinion is like vastly different and it becomes a thing that they have to work through.
Speaker 1: You got to take all that with the grain of salt. Some of these doctors just want to, oh, be the guy I saw.
Speaker 9: All right, but do it or what my cutting or not shoot me straight knock shoot me straight about right about that, because.
Speaker 3: There have been some instances in the history of sports with like players having.
Speaker 1: Distribin that had that like the H A c. O. Is such a routine freaking injury. Now thirty years ago were different forty years ago you know you're retiring. Yeah, now it's like Tommy John you come back strong, crazy, No, I went to teller Tenant. No one does kid Ever when you're playing, Oh okay, cad ever is the most rerupture rate. It's usually for like the non athletic people that are or people that are not going to like physically demand their knee. So Kurt probably went could ever definitely could or hamstring Tenant.
Speaker 3: I'm kidding. I'm just kidding.
Speaker 1: And a lot of guys don't want to mess with their hamstring tenant because we're speed guys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, don't want to touch any of that. And so if you are in a schedule where you are in the facility or you're younger and you're near the team, you're going to games too, you're in the facility during games, but not probably traveling with team.
Speaker 1: We didn't travel as hurt guys. Like my year when I tore my a C I was, I was there, but I wasn't. I was rehabbing, like all day. It was rehab, you know what I mean. So like, yeah, it's it's it's a it's a lonely It can be a lonely place for an athlete is.
Speaker 3: When you're hurt.
Speaker 2: I can only imagine. Man, man, that was awesome. The calls are always great. Always keep them coming, guys.
Speaker 3: I love those inside baseball like deep dives, like inside of the life of a professional athlete. Like we had a clip when you talked about travel that did really well. So more of that stuff.
Speaker 1: So yeah, you know, hey, oh they don't test for wheed no more. But hey, they took away our pension.
Speaker 3: We won that one. We won that one, guys.
Speaker 1: Oh, we'll be right back after this quick break. It's time for the Chill Zone, brought to you by our favorite beer coors like at Cores, like delivered straight to your door, Visit coreslight dot com, slash g w N and celebrate responsibly.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, ooh those mountains look blue. They're blue. They're blue. And who's our chillis? What's our children's chillis caller of the week?
Speaker 1: Lord chill guy? Who's the chillist caller of the week.
Speaker 3: It's Andrew from Texas. A lot of Texas folks in the game.
Speaker 5: This is Andrew. I'm calling in from Texas. I am graduating from Texas State University. Let's get them up Kats tomorrow. And I was just wondering, if you weren't going to go pro, what was your backup plan? What were you planning on doing with your life? Did you have another job set up or you know what? What was your plan?
Speaker 2: Thanks?
Speaker 12: Man?
Speaker 1: How come every Texas school has like a saying gigabag gigamag, eat him up cats?
Speaker 3: What's really Texas?
Speaker 1: So Kent State is playing Texas Tech this year? No way?
Speaker 11: And I.
Speaker 1: Get a call it like four in the morning. Uh, Dola hits me up and he's like, well, let me see what he said. What's his little fucking red Raider thing?
Speaker 3: Guns up?
Speaker 2: Is there? Yeah?
Speaker 1: He's like, he just sends me two guns, two gun things. I'm like, what do you do? Is I'm at a Texas Techs alumni thing. They just released the schedule. I saw Kent State and he just starts sending me means of all these fucking Texas Tech things. But uh, eat him up, cat Texas State. My backup plan was to be a firefighter. I actually went my senior year, I went and visited. I went back home to Cincinnati with a couple of my college teammates and I visited a firehouse in Cincinnati and got like the whole shouldn't like the whole experience.
Speaker 3: Uh, And I liked it.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 1: I always thought like, if you could be a firefighter, I'd still have like that camaraderie, You'd still get a little bit of that locker room vibe, still being something cool. You only work two days a week. So I was like thinking, maybe I could go get another job, you know what I mean, That's how I was thinking.
Speaker 3: The small businesses. Yeah, yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: My dad would always like, man, you gotta if you could do that, be a firefighter, good pensions, some pension entire early so I was thinking, maybe be a firefighter.
Speaker 3: Where just back home, or you're gonna move the Cincinnat half.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I just wanted to get a look. He was a fire chief. He was awesome, dude, and uh, I don't know. I mean, I was what do you think you'd be your specialty as a firefighter.
Speaker 3: You drive the truck. You're like the guy that's like the until like two guys and the drive the truck, and.
Speaker 2: I think the other guy, Yeah, there's like another somewhere. Yeah, I think wherever the team would fucking name me.
Speaker 3: I'm a special teamer for the fighter. Now you now you're holding the hosey' and doing.
Speaker 1: The axe or I'm probably in the ladder.
Speaker 4: Guy.
Speaker 3: You can have a cool mustache, they mustache. Probably I have a goatee.
Speaker 2: Nice just crushing Cincinnati chili. It's Skyline, Skyline. I was more of a gold Star guy. Everyone looked at me funny.
Speaker 1: Everyone's like, oh, I like I like Skylight sky Like man, I think GoldStar got better chili.
Speaker 10: There it is.
Speaker 1: They're both kind of stinky. It's sweet with that cinnamon in there. But it's the gold Star is not.
Speaker 2: Oh I like that better than Okay, I've never had clar I would like they were like very eerily similar, right, but I would always just try to be like punk rock and be like, yeah, I like gold Star Dog.
Speaker 3: Your counter culture, counter culture culture bro Yo.
Speaker 1: Cincinnati is a cool city to the natties, all right, Yeah, you're getting Kentucky right right there, right across the river.
Speaker 3: Papa John shout out. I'm looking up that it wouldn't be you wouldn't go be a mechanic with your dad. I didn't.
Speaker 1: My dad never taught me cars. He didn't want me to be a mechanic. My dad like associated like dirt balls with like being like back in those days when my dad was a mechanic, he was like a greaser, you know, like the dropouts.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: He didn't want me to be growing up in the shop. Yeah, I worked at the shop in the summer. I would be a parts boy and stuff, but he didn't want me to do that.
Speaker 3: Or music.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my dad was in a rock band in the eighties. He's like, no music for your life. Yeah, it's too clear of these two an athlete.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's awesome. And then what about Canada? You try out the BC Lions. What's up?
Speaker 1: Go play for the borr If I didn't get in the league, I was, I was gonna go play in Canada?
Speaker 3: Like how low would you go if like NFL didn't work out? Would you do like arena arena football? I don't know.
Speaker 1: You can only ask yourself in that situation. Everyone can be like, oh, yeah, I would, But you really don't know. You don't know, like what turn you took in your life. You don't know how you're feeling, how many teams you've been on, what's going on in the outside life? Are you you know, you're you know, your parents sitting here like you need to get a real job here soon?
Speaker 12: You know?
Speaker 1: Are people backing you in this thing?
Speaker 3: Like you don't know how You're not like Ed O'Neill who gets cutting the Steelers. I'm like Eagles so far away where the remember Ed O'Neil got an offer to go to the Eagles after you got cut from the Steelers, And I was like, that's so far.
Speaker 1: I'm not driving all the way over there. I'd probably be playing though somewhere.
Speaker 3: You figure it out. Like, what would you be doing if if you didn't turn pro.
Speaker 2: Oh man a pro podcaster? Yeah, shesh probably dead in a ditch somewhere.
Speaker 3: You never know. Hey, guys saved me. You'd be you'd be like you'd be like on like a D one basketball team, some guy. I liked what I always I entered college with visions of being like a basketball coach. I want to coach. Yeah, I'm not.
Speaker 2: Just when you go in there and it's six forty five in the morning and you're burning DVDs and you see the coaches in there on a Sunday, I'm.
Speaker 3: Just like, it's tough.
Speaker 1: It's brutal.
Speaker 2: And then the guys that their job depend on you saw out at three in the morning, you know, doing God knows what. I'm just like, man is a tough life, brother, it's tough. Respect to the coaches, man. This one's for Jazz.
Speaker 3: I would have designed roller coasters roller coasters, yeah, row, we all did that on the roller but I went I went to Virginia Tech for it. Full circle.
Speaker 1: We all designed roller coasters in high school on roller coaster type.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I went to Virginia Tech to be a civil engineer because of it. What's your favorite park you've been to? It's It's six five Patchic Mountain. Cedar Point's great, Cedar Points the best. They're both. They trade places, no way, yeah, they trade place points. They trade places the record for like fastest highest.
Speaker 1: Ohio people. So you goot brick pads over.
Speaker 3: How the way break pads left? They got on the Cedar Point and Cedar Point in six Magic Mountain take turns like one builds a new roller coaster and they're the best park, and then other one building on one there.
Speaker 1: Wait, I just went to the Magic Mountain right here. Yeah, no way, bro, I went to both.
Speaker 3: Well, I haven't been in like a decade either.
Speaker 1: That was the chill Zone. Thanks to our favorite beer, cors like it corps Light delivered straight to your door. Visit corslight dot com, slash gwn and celebrate responsibly.
Speaker 10: Kits State plays September sixth in Lummock, Texas. I know, Saturday against that forty million dollars roster. That's what they're saying, Oh Texas, you have forty million, So they're saying we're.
Speaker 3: Taking shit about their nil stuff. When Dola was here, that's real. You were saying they got like Ken State money.
Speaker 2: The Indiana coach Signetti, he came out this week and was like, I'm calling all these schools out.
Speaker 3: I was like, bro, what do you and he put like like Texas Tech, Ohio State.
Speaker 10: Notre Dame, Miami, Alabama, SMU have a ton of money and maybe I was like, do.
Speaker 2: You guys have forty million plus rosters million dollar plus like these six schools?
Speaker 1: Is like, are bro?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like what a narc? Yeah? Like, bro, is that Kurtz Signetti, the coach of Indiana. Oh, he had a good year this year.
Speaker 1: They went to the We're gonna a really good year going into the bracket and we're gonna do that.
Speaker 2: Coach, you did it and it started it Notre Dame. His guys are in the locker room getting ready there on game day. The only reason he was in the playoff is because they got money. Now Indiana, Yes, he's benefiting the most.
Speaker 3: He's won everywhere he's been the Yeh, he's pretty good coach. Yeah, he's had like three losses in the last week that I don't like that.
Speaker 1: When you're starting to complain about fucking money, right, it's like, bro crime, you call up Mark Cuban, right, mister Indiana, Yeah, mister Husier. Danny keeps on saying, oh, you're gonna bet the spread. I'm like, so, let me see what our roster looks like?
Speaker 3: First?
Speaker 1: Have you seen what our roster looks like? Come on, man, maybe we get a freaking what do you.
Speaker 3: Think the spread is gonna be? Twenty five? Probably nineteen nineteen.
Speaker 1: What a batch of voicemails? Those are always so fun. Thanks again to you guys for calling in, taking the time, and giving us good explained questions, not all of them. The one farting guy from Mississippi dating.
Speaker 3: Hell, that's what you did expect from.
Speaker 1: What do you talk about?
Speaker 3: Am I s SISI s pb I. My daughter are spelling that right now.
Speaker 1: Lit'll go, And that's been another episode of Games with Names. Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Spotify or rev You listen to podcasts, comment and game you want us to do, and remember rate and review. Leave us a five star review on Spotify while you're there, and remember to follow Games with Names on YouTube, Instagram, x TikTok, and snapchat. Leave a message on the YouTube full episode. We'll read the best one on a future episode. We'd love those leave a message on the hotline at four two four two nine one two two nine to zero and we'll see you guys next week. Games with names and production of iHeartRadio. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.