Speaker 1: Welcome.
Speaker 2: It is Verdict with Ted Cruz week in Review, Ben Ferguson with you, and we had some major stories that you may have missed that we talked about this week. First up, Kamala Harris. While Americans are suffering from a second hurricane within weeks hitting Florida, she was on late night television drinking beers and while doing podcasts called call her Daddy. The worst part is even on these shows she was a word salad princess. We'll have that for you in a moment. Plus, what's going on in our college campuses and universities and how are they able to brainwash so many kids with terrorist propaganda backing Hamas and Hesbelah, especially on the anniversary of the terrorist attack in Israel. We'll dive into that. And finally, there is a very interesting thing that's happening in this country. Democrats who are leaving the Democratic Party to join the Republican Party that are currently in office. So what happens to them when they change parties. We're going to tell that story with one elected official that stood up to the extremists in her own party, the Democratic Party. It's the Weekend Review and it starts right now she tried to redo, by the way, on her question of what she would do different. This was when she decided to go on Stephen Colbert last night, and here's what she said when she was asked about, Hey, would you be any different than Joe Biden? Now I have a theory center. I think they said, can you re ask that question?
Speaker 3: Because he that was entirely stage the campaign realized, oh my goodness, this was a disaster of an answer. You've just given Trump their lead campaign commercial heading into the election. So let's tee up and give a different answer. And of course, Stephen Colbert, you know, I'm actually surprised he wasn't wearing like a cheerleader like mini skirt in pomp Pom's because it is not complicated who he's rooting for.
Speaker 1: But go ahead and play the clip.
Speaker 4: Polling shows that a lot of people, especially independent voters, really want this to be a change election, and that they tend to break for you in terms of thinking about change. You are a member of the president administration under a Harris administration, what would the major changes be and what would stay the same?
Speaker 5: Sure, well, I mean I'm obviously not Joe Biden, I know, and so that would be one change in terms of but also I think it's important to say with you know, twenty eight days ago, I'm not Donald Trump. And so when we think about the significance of what this next generation of leadership looks like to be elected president, it is about, frankly, of the American people. And I believe in our country. I love that it is our character and nature to be an ambitious people. You know, we we have aspirations, we have dreams, we are we have incredible work ethic, and I just believe that we can create and build upon the success we've achieved in a way that we continue to grow opportunity and in that way grow the strength of our nation. So, for example, my economic policies, I think of it and I have named it as creating an opportunity economy. So it's about things like investing in small businesses. I love our small businesses.
Speaker 2: I love this part where she's like, I created it like out of thin air. Center, I created it. I've created and I named it like it's a puppy. I've named it like. She didn't give any answer there, right, It's just she just said work the American people, and we have ambition.
Speaker 3: Quote unquote, look that that answer, it's actually screamingly funny and at the same time screamingly terrifying. So Colbert's try. He's like, look, people desperately want change. The entire fiction of your campaign is you're the change candidate, except for the fact that you're in the incumbent administration, and every other vice president in history who's run for election has run on continuity, continue the success as well. You know that the successes are very few and that the record is a train wreck. So you want change because people aren't happy with your disastrous record. So what would you change now? Now that actually to call that a softball is an insult to softballs. That's a t ball, that's a kickball.
Speaker 2: It's a setup, though, Like we need to just be intellectually honest about this, Like this is a clear we need to redo.
Speaker 1: We're going to use.
Speaker 3: But I gotta say, I don't know if if her campaign is just miserably incompetent or she is or both, But for a setup, that may be the worst answer I've ever heard. Because she talks. I mean, the phrase word salad has used a lot. She says, well, the changes, I'm not Joe Biden. Oh okay, and I'm not Donald Trump. That that's the whole change. And then I love What else is the change? The next thing she says, I love America. Yeah, oh my goodness. So your position is Joe Biden doesn't love America. That's the change. She literally says, I love America. That's the change, unlike those evil, mean bastards that aren't me well.
Speaker 2: And the other thing is they try to humanize her. She cracked open a beer with Stephen Colbert and that guy, like a full segment on CNN which was hysterical. And then you go back to what she actually says, and the Vice President of the United States of America said, and I want you to listen for this. The American dream right now is really elusive. Is she trying to write another ad for Donald Trump?
Speaker 6: Listen?
Speaker 5: The American dream right now is really elusive for far too many people in terms of even aspiring to own a home. It's too expensive. We don't have enough housing. We have a housing So part of my plan is to work with the private sector, with builders and developers, to build three million more homes by the end of my first term and to give first time home buyers a twenty five thousand dollars down payment assistance so they can just get their foot in the door to home ownership, which is the fastest and the most efficient way for people to build intergenerational wealth. These are the ways that I think about how we build up our country in a way that is about supporting the middle class. I come from the middle class. I'm never going to forget where I come from.
Speaker 2: I love it. Middle class is apparently really tough for her. If you know her history, you kind of got to roll your eyes at that. But this idea, she says, everything's bad right now, far too many people in turns even aspiring to own a house because there's not enough houses. Well, why is that because the illegal immigrants you've llowed into this country by the tens of millions.
Speaker 3: Well, of course Colbert pressed back with that, right.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, he did not. They just decided to drink a beer instead, because that's how you do an interview. Nowow when it's somebody that no one's voted for, and we're just, you know, less than thirty days away from election day, right.
Speaker 3: You know, by the way, I will say, I think it is fitting that that was a comedy show, because if you recall, in her debate with Donald Trump, the opening question was elections come down to the question are you better off now than you were four years ago? And so, Madame Vice President, are the American people better off now than they were four years ago? And her answer was I came from the middle class. Like it's become a punchline because it was such a non sequit, or she's unable to say yes because the record is a disaster, and so she just she has this talking point and the fact that at a comedy show she goes back to what I come from the middle class. Apparently some focus group somewhere told her that was a good thing to say, and she don't have anything else to say.
Speaker 2: Send her two quick things I want to bring up and dealt with foreign policy. Harris has refused to directly answer if net and Yahoo is a ally of our country. Here's what she said in the sixty minutes interview that was shocking as well.
Speaker 7: Do we have a real close ally in Prime Minister of NT and Yahoo?
Speaker 5: I think, with all due respect, the better question is do we have an important alliance between the American people and the Israeli people? And the answer to that question is yes.
Speaker 2: So she throws our relationship with a leader that was elected by the people in Israel net Yahoo under the bus, and she clearly is saying there is separation between me and net and Yahoo and Israel. She had to make that comment, I think in her mind to keep the radicals that are anti Jewish, anti Semites who support Hesbalah and Hamas on her side. That's why she was so I think careful with their words are to say I's not my guy. I mean, I'm fine with Israel, but not him.
Speaker 3: Well, look, she clearly hates Benjamin Netnaho, and that that's true of this entire White House. It's true of Joe Biden, It's true of most of the Democrats. And remember Kamala Harris, as the sitting Vice President, boycotted net Yahoo's speech to a joint session of Congress. I was there sitting on the floor of the House Prime Minister Natnah who gave an extraordinary address. And you know, the vice president. You know, the old line is it's a job that's not worth a bucket of spit. But among the very few responsibilities of the vice president are to sit and preside on a joint session of Congress, to sit your rear end down in that chair while someone addresses a joint session of Congress. Well, she loathes Prime Minister net Yaho so much she refused to attend. And so her answer, does she consider net Yaho an ally?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: And frankly she can barely bring herself to describe Israel as an ally. Listen, there is a growing pro Hamas wing of the Democrat Party, and Kamala Harris clearly wants their vote. She wants the votes in Dearborn, Michigan. She wants the votes of the radicals, the anti semits on college campuses. And I got to say, and we should wrap up on this. I want to play the answer she gave when it when asked about Israel on sixty minutes, the actual answer she gave, and then I want us to play what sixty minutes aired, because we mentioned before the phrase word salad. This word salad answer is truly remarkable. And so let's play initially what she said in the actual interview, and then we'll go to what they are.
Speaker 2: And then the sixty minute fabulous edit. That's the only way to describe it. It's we they knew it was bad, so let's fix it. Here it is, But it seems that Prime Minister Netanya, who is not listening.
Speaker 5: Well, Bill, the work that we have done has resulted in a number of movements in that region by Israel that were very much prompted by or a result of many things, including our advocacy for what needs to happen in the region.
Speaker 2: Now, that is the original answer, all right, So it was twenty seven seconds long.
Speaker 3: So they tweeted that out before the interview aired, so it was public in twitter verse, and people were vicious in mocking it because it's so lacking in content. It doesn't say anything. So here's what's seeing what sixty minutes actually aired.
Speaker 6: But it seems that Prime Minister Netanya, who is not listening, we.
Speaker 5: Are not going to stop pursuing what is necessary for the United States to be clear about where we stand on the need for this war to end.
Speaker 2: That's a completely different answer.
Speaker 3: Holy cow, Look listen, that's not sixty minutes. That's like fifty seven minutes. And it makes you wonder what else did they edit out? What other answers did she give? That the sixty minute producers bury their head in their hands and said, oh no, if people see this, they're not going to vote for and we need her to vote for Now. Look, I'm going to be mixed in my commentary in sixty minutes because I will say, at least they asked the question on quadrupling the number of illegal immigrants, that was important, and her refusal to answer it was important, so they didn't edit that out. But on Israel, they just couldn't stomach letting her answer stand on its own merits, and they tried to help her out and they actually got caught, which I got to say, I think has done real damage to their credibility going forward.
Speaker 2: Now, if you want to hear the rest of this conversation and go back and listen to the full podcast from earlier this week, now onto story number two.
Speaker 3: You need to understand the ideological rot that has infused so much of our elite academy. And by the way, it's been a year since October seventh. Have you noticed the protests on the campus. They're not springing up organically, they're not spontaneous. Am I the only one who's noticed that the tenents all match? There is real money funding these anti Israel, anti Semitic anti American protests, and that money is coming from Iran, that money is coming from Cutter, and that money is coming from prominent leftists in this country who are also funding prominent politicians in this country. I want to ask you, in a year, has there been a single investigation by the Department of Justice or the FBI to follow the money. Under Title six of our Civil Rights law, university cannot create an environment that is threatening to the safety of a student based on race or ethnicity. Has there been a single university in America who's had their federal funding cut off because they refuse to protect Jewish students on campus. Answers, No, not one. That's not an accident. We need a Department of Justice that stands with our students. By the way, I will note the protesters that were arrested in University of Texas, roughly half of them had no connection to ut They weren't students there. They just came in to agitate and threaten violence. The same was true at Columbia, the same was true at FORDOM that when people have been arrested, about half of them are either radical Islamist or Marxists, or just anti.
Speaker 1: American paid violent thugs.
Speaker 3: Clarity matters, and by the way, I will say that clarity is not entirely delineated on partisan bases. I will say one of the most astonishing things to me has the courage my colleague John Fetterman has shown on this topic. I'll confess, when Senator Fetterman was elected from Pennsylvania, I had no reason to anticipate that he would show that kind of courage.
Speaker 1: But he has been astonishing.
Speaker 3: And I will say, when giving a commencement address, when he removed his hood from Harvard University as a fellow Harvard grad, I was proud that he was willing to stand up to the shameful behavior of his in my Alma mon. Clarity is an opportunity for everyone on each and every day to decide where do I stand. There is a second enormously beneficial outcome of the horror and evil that was October seventh, which is that Israel has stated its commitment to utterly and completely eliminate Hamas and now eliminate Hesbelah. And I have to say, eliminating Hamas and eliminating Hesbela is unquestionably in the national security interest of Israel and unquestionably in the national security interest of America, and US policy should very simply be, we stand unequivocally with Israel for as long as it takes. I listened to colleagues of mine in the Senate in the House for their only response to what happens at Israel is we need a cease fire.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: What is it that leads American politicians to say our view should be, please, please, please stop killing the terrorists. When I got on Southwest Airlines this morning and flew from Houston to Dallas to come here today, a woman standing in the line came up to me and said, please, we need to cease fire now, on the one year anniversary of October seventh. I'll tell you, month after month after month, every Saturday morning at seven am, I had anti Israel, anti Semitic protesters in my front lawn, screaming, yelling, ringing cowbells, blowing whistles, screaming at splitives at the top of their lungs, waking up my daughters, waking up my neighbors and their young children, week after week after week. And I'll tell you when I encounter, as I do with some regularity, people on airplanes who will yell at me, we need to cease fire now, and I ask them, really, tell me, why is it that you side with genocidal maniacs carrying out Nazi ends.
Speaker 1: How do you look at what happened.
Speaker 3: And say the murderers and rapists are the ones we stand with. But part of it is a lot of people are lied to. They don't know the truth they are being told. The victims in our definition, are the good and the oppressors are the evil. That's why that clarity needs to continue. I will say, if you look at Israel's distribution of pagers, I've got to say that as one of the most extraordinary intelligence and military operations ever seen. When I saw it on the news. When I read about it, it read like a James Bond novel. If you, I don't know if any of y'all are fans of the show Fouta, Fouda is phenomenal. If you tried to write it in a plot of Fouta, they wouldn't publish it because they would have said, this is ridiculous.
Speaker 1: And I will say, is what was truly elegant.
Speaker 3: About it is the people who received the pagers were decided by the leadership of Hesbela. The leaders of Hesbelas said, all right, you are enough of a genocidal murderer that I want you on page. They selected every person.
Speaker 1: And then they got their page.
Speaker 3: And then a few days later they said, let's go to walkie talkies, and the walkie talkies blew up. And then at the head of hesbel has said, let's go to a basement bunker and meet in person. And then the basement bunker blew up. And if you want to understand where someone stands, look to their reaction to that. Let me tell you, I think it is beautiful that psychopathic terrorists are terrified now to pick up the phone and pick up the pager and go meet with another terrorist. That is unequivocally good for Israel and America. We are saying forces across the globe arrayed against the people of Israel. And I will tell you, in particular, if you want to prevent another October seventh, if you want to save innocent lives in Israel and America, then you've got to start by focusing on the nation of Iran.
Speaker 1: Iran is the head of the stake.
Speaker 3: I will say, in the last four years, the US government has funneled over one hundred billion dollars to Iran. We all know about the six billion that got the most attention. That was six billion in ransom for five Americans. I and many others at the time said that's a terrible policy. It will only encourage more Americans to be taken hostage. It effectively puts a bounty of one point two billion per hostage. Tragically, when we said that, I didn't realize it would be just a couple of months before we would see more Americans taken hostage. Some of you may also know about the ten billion in funds that were frozen in Iraq from electricity receipts that the administration unfroze to flow to Iran. Both of those, however, pale in comparison to the real source of revenue. Iran derives the bulk of its revenue from oil and gas sales. When Joe Biden and Kamala Harris came into office four years ago, Iran was at the time selling roughly three hundred thousand barrels of oil a day. That was a consequence of the previous administration vigorously enforcing oil sanctions. I had spent hundreds of hours urging President Trump to vigorously enforce oil oil sanctions on Iran. He did so, and their oil sales plummeted from a million barrels a day to three hundred thousand in January of twenty twenty one. The Iranian economy was in shambles, the Iranian regime was teetering and near collapse, and the current administration came in and immediately stopped enforcing those oil sanctions. What are the consequences of that? Iran's oil sales went from three hundred thousand barrels a day where they were in January of twenty twenty one.
Speaker 1: Do you know what they are today?
Speaker 3: Roughly two million barrels of oil a day, primarily sold to communist China. What is the delta between three hundred thousand barrels a day and two million barrels a day. It is more than eighty billion dollars that came in like a lifeline.
Speaker 1: To save the regime.
Speaker 3: I told you this is a battle between good and evil. The Ayatola Kameine is unambiguous evil. He leads mobs in chants of death to Israel and death to America. Now, if history teaches anything It is that when somebody tells you they want to kill you, believe them. And you need to understand this is not just a threat to Israel. There is a reason the Ayatola refers to Israel as the little.
Speaker 1: Satan and America as the great Satan.
Speaker 3: The enemies of Israel are enemies of America.
Speaker 1: Those who hate Jews hate Christians.
Speaker 3: And I have to say, if any sanity comes from the aftermath of October seventh, it is that we should agree to come together and cut off all of the funds for Iran. Two statistics that are important to know. Over ninety percent of the funding for Hamas comes from Iran. Over ninety percent of the funding for Hesbola comes from Iran. If you are giving one hundred billion dollars to Iran, you are giving the money to the terrorist who are committing these atrocities. I gotta say, regardless of your politics, it should not be a complicated proposition to say, do not give money to people who want to murder you. And yet somehow in Washington that's deemed a controversial statement.
Speaker 2: As before, if you want to hear the rest of this conversation on this topic, you can go back and dow the podcast from earlier this week to hear the entire thing. I want to get back to the big story, number three of the week.
Speaker 7: You may have missed if you're listening to this right now or you're watching this. When you think about going from fifty thousand dollars race to a million dollars against you, that's a political assassination on your career. That's saying we're just going to buy a winner and make sure you're a loser, because that's how much we want to punish you and make sure everybody else stays in line.
Speaker 8: Exactly I always held, folks, it was literally to make an example out of me and to warn others don't get any right ideas. Don't stand up there and speak out and tell the truth for your constituents, because we will seawan theory you and put over a million dollars in your race. But I said it on the house floor, you know, I always say sunlight is the best disinfectant, Senator, And so I did rip the lid off of it, and I exposed the harms, and I exposed the hypocrisy. You talked about eighteen being such a reasonable age. Every policy that the Democrats put forth is usually to raise the age.
Speaker 6: This is the.
Speaker 8: Only area where not only do they not want to set the age, they want no age. If they want to raise the age from eighteen to twenty one for it to have a gun. We raise the age from eighteen to twenty one to buy tobacco cigarettes, which everyone you know agreed. We raise the age from eighteen to twenty one to work in a sexually oriented business. We have acknowledged. They said they're the party of science. They said the frontal lobe of the brain is not developed until almost twenty five. Yeah, Why on earth are Democrats saying, as you said, very well, Sinner, that a child as young as nine, who hasn't even entered puberty has the capacity to sign away their future in terms of being castrated and sterilized.
Speaker 6: What is this?
Speaker 3: So tell us the sort of things.
Speaker 1: What did your then.
Speaker 3: Fellow Democrats say to you as this is all going down. What sort of conversation did y'all have?
Speaker 6: Well, I guess the.
Speaker 8: Cat kind of got out of the bag that there was a potential dissident who wasn't going along with the program, and so they started pulling me to the side. Usually in like groups, of three, then groups of six and telling me, you know, Sean, what's going on here?
Speaker 7: A lot of these are your friends, right, I mean these are they?
Speaker 6: They're colleagues, colleagues, some friends.
Speaker 8: The friends were the ones that really just came with the warning that said, Sean, listen, because I was pulling out papers and showing what lupron does, showing that it causes early onset osteoporosis, and that some of these cross.
Speaker 3: Sex weren't tell our viewers and listeners what is lupron?
Speaker 1: So give some of those tatas sure.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 8: Lupron is the drug that they want to give children in America to stop them from gordon to puberty. It is prescribed for men who who have prostate cancer. It is a chemotherapy drug. Wow, this is a drug we are giving children that do not have cancer. The only other use for it. It gets even grosser that they want to give it to children. This drug is given as a chemical castration drug to child rapists, to pedophiles.
Speaker 7: And they're giving it to kids because they say are the parents say they want to transition at the eight or nine or ten way.
Speaker 3: If the kids when they get older, they change their mind much of this is irreversible. If you have a teenage girl who has a double missectomy, you don't get your breast back. That's right, that's right, that's been and forever.
Speaker 6: It's too late. And that's what the loopron is for.
Speaker 8: It is to put you on the trajectory for a sex change, to make it easier, because if your body never develops in the first place, it's that much easier to start mutilating and amputating body parts. So I started to meet Now you talked about transitioning. There's a group of young people called d transitioners. These were the kids there are now many of them are grown that went through this, that have deep regret, and they visited the Capitol as well. Unfortunately, their voices were shut out by these radical activists and they didn't want us to listen to these kids.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 8: I met a young lady who had a double missectomy and a full hysterectomy. She's only twenty six. Wow, she said, rip theory, crying in the hallway to me, I have the biological profile now of a seventy two year old woman, she.
Speaker 7: Said, biological profile is seventies woman.
Speaker 6: She's in full full mint pause. She's twenty four.
Speaker 8: She said, my bone, my bones hurt me so badly. She was on so much testosterone. So now she said, I realized I never really wanted to be a boy. She said, I was love bombed. And I said, tell me more about that. And she said, I was a lonely child, a girl. She said, I think I'm gay. She said, but I don't want to be a man. And she said, but I watched a lot of YouTube and she met these transgender ideologists who love bombed her. And then she told her mom. Her mom was scared. She took her to her gender clinic somewhere outside of Austin. Despite what they tell you, she said, in thirty minutes, they had a letter authorizing for her to get on all of these hormones.
Speaker 7: Wow, thirty minutes. And they always say that there's all this profiling that's done in all these interviews and mental you know, they look at everything. Thirty minutes. Here's your letter, go change sex of a child.
Speaker 8: Absolutely, And Senator, here's the part that really got me. She said that they told her mother because her mom thought she was doing the right thing. Her mom wasn't one of those women that was pushing it on her kid. You can either have a dead daughter or a living son threatening her mother that she would kill herself, and she said I never said that.
Speaker 6: She said she goes.
Speaker 8: But then I started to believe that. And so when I was talking to the D Transitioners, they even took a photo of me, I think it's on Twitter somewhere, and it said, look at rep theory, you know meeting with these They called the D Transitioners a hate group.
Speaker 6: These are else.
Speaker 7: They're saying, We've already done this, listened to us, and then they call them a hate group.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that I was meeting with a hate group was anti lgbt key.
Speaker 3: It's amazing is there's no compassion for these kids and the life altering decisions that I think in many instances it's adults who are foisting it on them. So let me ask you, if you listen to the media, if you listen to the conventional wisdom, Republicans are a bunch of intolerant bigots. You were a four time elected Democrat representative, you flipped over to the Republican Party. What has the reaction on both sides been and what have you what have you found?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 8: The reaction was one very welcoming, from the Governor of Texas, to the Speaker of the House, to all of my colleagues, to just regular folks writing me on Facebook and in boxing me and saying welcome rep Theory, Praise God.
Speaker 6: You know, we're so grateful to have you.
Speaker 8: So there was none of this boogeyman and racism that people the Democrat Party is using to fear monger I think half of America. But I knew that because I served with this folks, and you know, all of this talk of calling people biggs and Nazis and white supremacists. It was always so bizarre to me because I would sit with my colleagues who were seeing those things, and they would be in the member's lounge five minutes later sharing ice cream with these very folks that they were calling Nazis. And then they actually started calling.
Speaker 6: Me a Nazi.
Speaker 8: And I'm like me, I'm a black woman, I'm not okay, I'm a Nazi now, So Cinata, I knew, you know that that was just a bunch of crazy talk.
Speaker 6: The Democrats had been.
Speaker 8: Like I said, from the moment I stood up on that bill, I started getting death threats the night before as the cat got let out the bag, that rep theory is probably going to vote in favor of setting it in.
Speaker 3: Did any other Democrats crossover? And both of the film.
Speaker 8: Three others, three others, so four and they told me each one of them said they would not have done it but for hearing my speech. I gave a twelve minute speech on the house floor. I think it's on YouTube.
Speaker 3: And it's gone viral.
Speaker 6: It went viral.
Speaker 8: The letter I wrote explaining it got over two and a half million views on Twitter.
Speaker 6: But if you.
Speaker 8: Watch it, my hands were shaking, my voice was cracking because I was so sleep deprived because for days, you know, they had just been harassing me and pounding me and threatening me and trying to change my mind.
Speaker 6: Just like a cult.
Speaker 8: And there was one colleague who you said, who could be a friend. And I remember he pulled me to the side and he said to me, Sean, hold your nose. You better hold your nose and vote with us if you want to make it back here. And I just looked him in the face and said, I can't do that.
Speaker 6: I can't do it.
Speaker 7: A lot of people listening are going to ask, are you a cautionary tale? Are you safe now in your elected position. What's the end of the story for your career when it comes to this position that clearly you won four times?
Speaker 8: Well, I did not win my seat for reelection. I went to a run off.
Speaker 7: The question that everybody listening right now is like, what happened?
Speaker 3: They beat her in the Democrat primary with a million dollars worked.
Speaker 8: They found a candidate who said she was a dual identity queer black woman that had never run for office. I'd never seen her in the district one time, volunteering, doing anything.
Speaker 6: It never served.
Speaker 8: Put the money behind that candidate, and even though nobody knew her, she she won. However, I always say there's a comma, not a period there, okay, As I said again, that's a temporary pit stop.
Speaker 6: My dad who passed away, I share it. We were talking about our fathers.
Speaker 8: When we sat down and talked, and before my dad passed away, it must have been very fratuitous of him for no reason at all. He was in the hospital and he looked at me and he said, Jehan, I want you to promise me. It was like, of course, daddy, and he said, don't ever let the power and the prestige of the position cause you to sell your soul aimen to that, and I didn't, and I stay with that. So I think people need to look at it and say, you can survive it. I'm still here. They censored me, but they did not silence me. So I think that the good news is you can survive it. I've switched parties not because I'm so much politically ambitious, but because I'm a citizen. I'm an American, and I want to do it's right for our country. And so now I'm speaking out. I'm using whatever platform I have to educate Americans and Senator so many folks, and I'll even say African American voters have come to me and said, Rep. Fiery, if only I had known, I didn't even know the Democrat Party was up to this.
Speaker 3: Well, Sean, thank you for your courage and thank you for sharing your story. Stories are powerful. A lot of what we try to do on this podcast tell stories, stories that impact people's lives, stories that are reality. As you know, the media has their own narrative that they want to convince people of. And it's part of the reason we've seen things like podcasts grow so much is people are hungry for the truth, and so I appreciate you coming and joining us and thank you for standing up.
Speaker 2: As always, thank you for listening to Verdict with Center Ted Cruz, Ben Ferguson with you don't forget to deal with my podcast and you can listen to my podcast every other day you're not listening to Verdict or each day when you listen to Verdict afterwards, I'd love to have you as a listener to again Ben Ferguson Podcasts, and we will see you back here on Monday morning.