Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: Welcome everybody to this tonight's masterclass, and today we will be talking about how to set up your publishing company. If you're an author, even if you're an existent author. This is gonna be beneficial for you. And if you're a new author, definitely everybody take notes because it's gonna be really important that you set up your publishing company the.
Speaker 4: Right way, all right.
Speaker 3: For those who don't know me, my name is Ash Cash Exantis. I am an author for over thirteen years. I've written twelve books. Four of them have been best sellers. I've sold over one hundred thousand books in my career. All of them are self published. I published them myself, and I also teach people how they can write and publish their book to create a six or seven figure business. I use books as a way to sell my other you know program you know that that I offer, uh And I've been able to create a multi million dollar business just from books and my my expertise. I my my background. I was a banker for about fifteen years, and so I started out as a teller when I was a teenager. So I know I look young, but I'm still young. But I started out as a teller when I was a teenager straight out of high school. Did everything in banking from from teller is a personal banker, a private banker, branch manager. I was one of the youngest CEOs of a credit union, and then I transitioned into financial education and that's what I do now.
Speaker 4: I'm a financial educator at heart. Again.
Speaker 3: I've written a lot of books. I've been featured in a lot of media and so you name it. I've been on everything from Forbes to uh NBC whatever I mean, you name it, I've been on it. I host a very popular podcast, uh on on the on the big on the biggest network on the planet.
Speaker 4: H E y L.
Speaker 3: I have a have a show called Inside the Vault with Ash Cash and you know we we we're you know really uh I want to say, I don't know what what you know what show we are, but you know we we've we've been viewed over three million times. We've had some big guests on there, and so you know, we're up to seventy nine episodes and we we got more coming. And so you know, that's that's a little bit about myself. UH salute, salute Batsman Raino in the building. He's one of my students in my six figure at the Blueprint program. And so, you know, starting out one of one of the reasons why self publishing your book is one of the best things you could do. You know, I'm not against the big publishers. I think you know, uh, the big publishers have their own benefits. They're like pros and cons. There's pros and cons to everything, right, there's always two sides of a coin. For me self, publishing has helped me tremendously because of the speed in which you can release a book. You know, I've helped students write and publish a book, and you know, thirty days has been the shortest amount of time we've been able to do it. So usually between thirty to ninety days, you can probably do it faster. But I'm not a proponent of trying to do stuff fast only because books lift forever. Right when you think about you know, if you go if you go to Amazon right now and look up things and grow rich, that book is right now a number one bestseller.
Speaker 4: And that book was written eighty four years ago. Right.
Speaker 3: You know, my book My Right Money Right Timos of Financial Freedom, I wrote that in two thousand and nine. The book still sells to this day, and you know, and I still get like you. If you look up the book, you'll see a lot of a lot of five star reviews. That's because you know, I don't think you should rush your book because you know, again your books should live forever. And so I would say between thirty and the reason I'm saying that I've seen people say write your book in seven days, writing in ten days, No, not to them, but again I think thirty days is a good amount of time to be able to get your book done in the right in the right way, and in ninety days is a you know, between thirty and ninety days is a good time. And so you know, one of the reason is again that I you know, you know that I like self publishing is because of the time. When you think about the traditional publishing way, you actually can't publish a book traditionally by going to a publisher. They have to find you right, So that's first and foremost. As matter of fact, you have to find a little erness.
Speaker 4: What's up.
Speaker 5: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, or seats are digital, tipping is a breeze and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure, they definitely can be, but understanding of profess sational routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring the safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security under President Trump attempted the illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you were here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now under President Trump America's laws border and families will.
Speaker 2: Be protected sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: Through every agent, and that literary agent will then shop your book around to a publisher. There's only five major publishers out right now. In fact, there's two publishers that are trying to merge, and if I know, the Department of Justice trying to block them for merging, that's a Penguin and Simon and Schuster. If they wind up merging, then they will consolidate the industry and make four main publishers.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: There might be subsidiaries to them, but there's four main publishers. And so what happens is that every major book you know, any you know, artists or celebrity or whoever, if they want to put out a book, most of them are going to go through the major publisher. And so if you're trying to get your book published through that right as well, you're you're sort of like competing against those publishers. When you self publish a book, you're you know, you're going to be able to control everything, right, You're you know you're going to be able to control when the book comes out, how the book looks. You could you could use different marketing tips to kind of get the book out there. One of the things that has has worked for me and the reason I'm able to sell so many books, is because.
Speaker 4: You know the way I position my books.
Speaker 3: I never, even though I self published my books, meaning that I am the sole publisher of the books I released, I still though I still have a publishing company that publishes the book. So I'll jump right in right number one. When you are setting up your publishing company, never set up your publishing company to be associated with who you are, right, So, meaning, uh, you know, my name is Ashcash. I have a you know, a company called mind Right Money Management. I could have easily published my book under ash Cash Books, right, or I could publish my books.
Speaker 4: Under mind Rights, you know, mind Right Books or whatever. You know. I decided, if that's out the antonio, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: If you know, you know, I decided to create a publishing company called One Brick Publishing, right. And the reason why I decided to call it One Brick Publishing it was actually a Will Smith story.
Speaker 4: Uh, when he was.
Speaker 3: Talking about his dad and how him and his brother broke down a wall and his dad, you know, told him to rebuild the wall. Uh and and and you know, he was that he couldn't rebuild the wall. So they said, you know, make sure you build it one brick at a time. So I said, you know what, my goal, I still have this goal. My goal is to sell two million books. And I said, if I'm gonna sell two million books, I'm gonna do that one brick at a time, right, one book at a time. And so that's why I named it One Brick Publishing. But I also wanted it to be something that is different from me, right, So one Brick has no real association with ash Cash or the brand, and so I wanted to be something something separate, right, you know, because at the you know, at the at the end of the day, when people are you know, reading press releases. Press releases have gotten me a lot of media attention. When someone's reading a press release, it just sounds better if the book seems like it's not being published by that person, right. And so now if I put a press release out and it says one Brick Publishing presents, you know, so like my latest book is called from the Block to the Bank, right, how to make the most of your circumstances to maximize your full potential.
Speaker 4: And so if I, if I do it a.
Speaker 3: Press release and that press release says, you know, ask cash published, you know, ass cash books presents from the block to the bank. By ass cash, it's already given it up. That then I'm I'm a self you know, self published person. But if but if I put out a press release and it says one brick publishing presents from the block to the bank, you know how to make the most of your circumstance to maximize your full potential by ass cash, Now the media is gonna think that it's it's it's published by a major publisher, and they'll be more willing to give me life, right and that and and that's because, uh, there's a lot of people who self published books and they have no reason. They have no they should not be publishing books, right, And what I mean by that everybody has the right to do it.
Speaker 4: But there's some some bad actors.
Speaker 3: Let's say, who are you know, you know, giving the uh, the publishing world of bad name because anybody could publish a book, so there's no checks in balances. And so by you finding number one a unique name, right, you finding a unique name for your publishing company that's different from what you offer is a first step.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our cb PEE home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right, leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,