Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone.
Speaker 2: Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tab. Dear Elvis Durant. Our daughter Natalie just turned eighteen, and she wants a tattoo. My wife is so against it. But I'm a little more liberal since I have a few tattoos myself. I think it'd be great if I call my wife and told her my daughter doesn't care what we think. She's away at college. She can make her own decisions. She's decided to get her first tattoo. My wife will flip. This comes to us from Tom Buddetti. All right, Tom's gonna phone tap his wife. Tom starts to call to his wife on his own with Skeary on the line as the tattoo artist, and then Natalie will call her mom as she's on her way to the tattoo parlor. If you're a mom with a kid about to get a tattoo, you can relate. If you're like us and you want a tattoo, you can relate. This is a phone tap for everyone. Let's listen in to today's phone tap.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hi, Hi, how are you.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 3: Natalie made an appointment to get a tattoo today. Appointment What she made an appointment to get a tattoo today at four o'clock, and I got him on the line. Now, I conferenced him. He was calling me to ask our permission because she was uncomfortable.
Speaker 4: She's waited an appointment to get a tattoo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I spoke her before.
Speaker 4: She didn't say one god damn thing about it.
Speaker 3: He's on the line, Hey, I don't hello.
Speaker 5: Hey, how you doing hello, missus Bedetti. Yes, Brad from Rad's Tattoos, has everything?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 5: Your daughter had made an appointment to come out here. She was looking for something on the lower back.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm not giving my permission.
Speaker 5: But yeah, you know I was talking to her husband here and like he's like mad chill you know, Nope.
Speaker 4: She doesn't have my permission.
Speaker 3: Well I don't see the big deal.
Speaker 4: Really, you and I were supposed to discuss things before they were agreed.
Speaker 1: You know, all the cool kids are doing it.
Speaker 4: Ma, I don't really care.
Speaker 5: We had a lot of tattoos here. We got Sculling the Crossbones is really popular right now?
Speaker 4: Sculling Crossbones? What is she out of her mind?
Speaker 3: But they were all getting it.
Speaker 4: Rob, I'm not giving my permission.
Speaker 1: We're very clean it's a very sanitary place.
Speaker 4: You know what, I gotta go. I can't talk about this right now.
Speaker 1: You know, we're board certified, we have our license.
Speaker 3: He stand that, But that's what your concern is.
Speaker 4: No, and I'm not happy if you say yes to her, I'm not going to be happy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but she's eighteen. Now what am I going to say? You know, the rules don't apply anymore that they did when she was a minor and she was living at home.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well they'll apply if I take all her money from her checking account and put it into mind.
Speaker 1: Hey, yeah, you guys can hash this out.
Speaker 5: I got to run in the back and make sure we get these needles sterilized.
Speaker 4: We're at a hot water that's just great, just great.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't see what you're making a big deal about it. I think we should just let it get a tattoo.
Speaker 4: But you were kidding At first. I thought this is a phone tag or something.
Speaker 3: No, it's not a joke or anything. It's legitimate. Why do you think I'm upset? I mean because I don't want to get in the middle of it. But what am I going to do? I'm trying to talk in the middle of it.
Speaker 4: Because obviously you gave her permission. I'm not saying yes the end. Okay, I have to go a goodbye there.
Speaker 1: All right, Natalie, how you doing?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 1: Now you call your mom and tell you're on your way to the tattoo place.
Speaker 3: All right, all right, cool?
Speaker 1: All right? Here I'm dialing out.
Speaker 4: What hey, mom? Are you ready phone? What are you talking about? Are you going to start tattoo at four o'clock? Yeah? How could you not tell me that all the times you spoke to me because I knew that you'd be upset with me?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 4: Yeah, of course I can't believe you, Natalie. All the trust that I had in you is gone. I'm sorry. I am not happy. Where is the tattoo going? I'm not sure yet. I thought when Daddy called me it was a joke. I thought he was phone tagging me. Do you have nothing to say? I don't know what to say. Okay, am I gonna have to leave like one hundred dollars in your checking account all the time because I can't trust you to take money up for certain things. No, well, obviously you're gonna do what you want anyway, but I'm not happy about it, and I've lost all my respect for you. I'm walking into the place right now. Yeah, I'm not happy with you, Natalie. My mom.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah. I spoke to her before. She wasn't really cool about this.
Speaker 4: Natalie, are you out of your mind? No, she's not very happy.
Speaker 1: I shall get over. She's probably got some meat and tattoos herself. No, Hi, where do you want to put this?
Speaker 4: I was thinking maybe like on my back.
Speaker 1: You want to do two, I'll tell you. I'll give you one the front, one in the back.
Speaker 4: How does that sound all right? I'm trying to hold back, Natalie, Okay, I'm trying to hold back by screaming I have to go. I can't. I can't even talk to you mom.
Speaker 1: Yes, you want another choice?
Speaker 4: What's the other choice? Bad?
Speaker 1: I phone tap you.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I'm going to kill your father.
Speaker 1: It's scary jokes.
Speaker 4: Oh my god. I am shaking my blood pressures sky high. I was going to pass out. I was just about to get in my car and come to New Paulton Killer Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 5: This phone table was pre recorded permission granted by all
Speaker 2: Her Elvis Daran phone tab only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show