Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 2: Cowboys blowing out of the backfield, exploding down the sidelines.
Speaker 1: This he is hanging with the boys, presented by Windstuff where Flavor gets its wings. Now, your hosts, Nate Newton, Kurt Daniels, Jesse Holly, and Shannon.
Speaker 3: Gross, welcome to the show. You look alive at Tostitos Championship Plaza outside Ford Center at the Star and Frisco where the decorations are still up and there's some activity out there because we got a bowl game up here in Frisco this weekend. It is fifty six degrees, the highest fifty eight. The low is thirty six.
Speaker 4: He is Shennon. That is Nate, This is Kurt in a back. Is Chris Bean keeping us on. I am Jesse Hollyood Sports talk equivalent to brow people fee.
Speaker 3: When we go there, we go brought to each and every day by Wingstop where flavor gets this.
Speaker 5: We love it, love it. Get the kids in the back keeping Chris straight.
Speaker 6: That's right.
Speaker 5: Yes, how you guys doing today? Got we got Jesse back.
Speaker 7: Good to have you back, Thank you.
Speaker 4: Glad to be back here, glad to be here.
Speaker 7: Need to get that Grecian formula on that beard. You start to look like me.
Speaker 4: It's crazy.
Speaker 5: The grays growing, they like it in the t piece, give you gra like they like it.
Speaker 4: They like what you're doing. They like the wisdom. They like the wisdom. So he ain't coming to play?
Speaker 5: Started like started like uncle Nat over there. Yeah, some whiteness and that. Yeah, how you doing today, Nate?
Speaker 8: It's on Superman, fabulous man. This game is already over home, on my way back onto.
Speaker 5: Flame might might shock y'all?
Speaker 7: Is my pick tomorrow? Kurt? How you doing today?
Speaker 8: Nice good shocks with Dennis appointment in which you're telling us today drugged.
Speaker 5: I like it so much. I'm going back again next Thursday. Let's go in there three times, in there twice this week. I'm going back next week.
Speaker 3: So kids, don't be like me, go to the dentist when you're supposed to him.
Speaker 8: And Rocks was out in the hall habit of Dennis talk, Dinnis talk. It was so funny. I just shook be.
Speaker 5: Hey, I've got the ball rolling the doctor appointments next.
Speaker 3: But I screwed up and I didn't realize that dental benefits are the opposite of health benefits.
Speaker 7: Your health insurance.
Speaker 3: You pay up, you pay until you hit your deductible, and then everything's free.
Speaker 7: Your dentist.
Speaker 5: You're fifty something years old, but your dentist is backwards. Your dentist is your deduct you have. You have benefits for the year.
Speaker 3: Once they're used up, then you pay. So if i'd know that out of scheduled the dinners two weeks ago?
Speaker 5: Got it?
Speaker 4: Man, I got hose.
Speaker 5: It's been so long as I've been.
Speaker 6: You got what forget hose? Okay it is? You got what?
Speaker 3: Saving it for the third segment today?
Speaker 6: Hey man, I'm already back.
Speaker 4: That's your penalty for waiting so long.
Speaker 5: It is, it is. I paid for it, but I just didn't care.
Speaker 7: Like just me, my teeth fell out, I didn't care. Getches.
Speaker 5: Now it's like now you know. Now I got a kid.
Speaker 3: It's like I overthink everything. It's like, okay, what if this gets infected? And what if it gets in my brain? And then you know, and then and then who's that?
Speaker 6: That would be a super trip, you know, as big as your here.
Speaker 5: You got a while. You gotta figure I gotta take care of you you got a while Pro Bowl was announced. Do we do we even care about the Pro Bowl anymore?
Speaker 3: Is it nice for the players care about it?
Speaker 4: It's different than when it I mean the honor, Yes, I always talk about the financial party.
Speaker 5: You get paid, right yeah.
Speaker 4: Well not even that, like a lot of players have in their contracts bonuses and escalators. Okay, yeah, I mean you get paid for the Pro Bowl as well, like literally for playing in the Pro Bowl. But in your contract you get you can escalator. Yeah, yeah, like the like the like the biggest one will be for Duran Bland, right because Duran Bland, the way he was drafted at certain things in his contract. Now his next year's base salary, it goes up to the cost of what a second round tenure was because of it's called the it's called the performance play performance something in a contract. So he wasn't scheduled to play start of minutes and then he goes then the starter goes down, and now he's elevated to start of minutes, and then you add on all the other stuff that he's done with it. The bonuses for him shoots his contracts trays a couple million.
Speaker 9: Aubrey would get a pretty nice bonus too, because nobody expected him to.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, do.
Speaker 3: They do like separate contracts for kickers and punters, who knows?
Speaker 4: Like, but those are the certain things, like when you talk about having some money left over in the cap, like, these are the things that you have to kind of account for, like because these things hit the cap, these bonuses, like you gotta so sometimes you like to not go over. These are like the little kind of cushion you have to have towards the end of the year to supplement those players who may have these escalators in their contracts.
Speaker 9: Even though the game itself is a joke and there's money involved, just to say your pro bowler is still a big deal.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, trust believe you me when God to say, of course. But when you walk in there more talking about money and talk about contracts, city Land want to say, no, not only my three time pro bowler, but I'm first team All Pro. So when you start doing these numbers, that's yeah, I'm I'm a I'm a part of the elite of the elite. I'm first team All Pro.
Speaker 6: You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: What you will be So those things matter.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's probably fun to go hang out with your buddies.
Speaker 10: Not enough knows about that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, did you so you guys went to Hawaii?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 4: So did you end up spending.
Speaker 6: Not opinion, just you know, you know, you just spending the week. Yeah, we spent to get your family over there.
Speaker 8: That spending, Yeah, spending the money that you as Yeah, because that's what costs.
Speaker 6: Was your family want to tag along?
Speaker 8: It was just you, you wouldn't waste to die and they fly you over there free.
Speaker 6: But your mom, dad and.
Speaker 5: So they want that vacation.
Speaker 6: And then back then it wasn't a lot.
Speaker 8: It was like the winner got like twenty five that that was it up, you know, with your family and you know, having fun.
Speaker 5: The bar tab one night.
Speaker 8: So now not a penny of my money, but a penny of the money that I did make.
Speaker 6: That's what I was.
Speaker 4: I was like, do you leave the Pro Bowl like we dang? I came here to make some money. I left here with less money than I came here with.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's like going to Vegas exactly, like going to Vegas, here's my budget.
Speaker 5: Then you come back yeah way over?
Speaker 10: Do you think they should still even? I know?
Speaker 9: Now it's just like what do they do events and stuff. Do you think that you should even have an actual game or games or whatever they do now? Should just be a your Pro Bowl see you next year.
Speaker 6: No, it's the way to interact with the fans.
Speaker 8: I think now whereas before it was optional to interact with the fans, I think now they want you to eat ease day.
Speaker 6: I got some greens that I got.
Speaker 4: I was trying to tell you on the lows and you want to tell everybody else, yeh, yeah, you to.
Speaker 6: Like fifteen pieces of broccoli.
Speaker 5: Now there's four of them still.
Speaker 4: At the bottom.
Speaker 5: You didn't get them all the way down. They fight.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was trying to get them on the low.
Speaker 6: I was nowhere about it.
Speaker 3: And to your point, Kurt, I think they're trying to as part of NFL's twelve month calendar. They would I don't think they would ever take that off the books because it's already out there. So you know, you got Super Bowl, you know Pro Bowl, Then you go right into what is it?
Speaker 5: Combine Draft.
Speaker 7: I never went we.
Speaker 3: When they first started sending social people the first year, I think I had something going on, and Taylor went with Jeremiah.
Speaker 6: I think Taylor Swift Taylor Stern used to be here, good.
Speaker 3: Try and uh and then I and then we we kind of figured that. Back then you couldn't get to the players like it was unless you told them on the side, hey, we're gonna go meet up. At this time, it was like you didn't have access to the team hotel, you didn't have you know, NFL kind of had you in a spot where you basically had to holler at the guys and be like come over.
Speaker 7: And they weren't that first year they did that. It's probably four or five years ago.
Speaker 3: Like now, players are super engaged and kind of they know who your social people are, they know who your camera people are. When they score touchdowns, they go looking for the team photographers and stuff. Back then it was there was still like a kind of a division where they kind of kept their distance.
Speaker 5: But now it's I mean, it's all changed now.
Speaker 7: But no, we we never went.
Speaker 3: We sent a couple of people, but it wasn't we never got any like really great content.
Speaker 11: So so I looked up the winners last year. It's gonna obviously is going to crease this year, but last year the winning team each person got eighty four thousand dollars and the losers got forty two.
Speaker 4: Thousand, and it was it Orlando.
Speaker 11: It was Orlando last year.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's good because you'll have to play state tax on that money.
Speaker 11: Yeah, that's a good Also, I think a lot of those guys go to Disney too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's not a bad little bonus vacation, free vacation with a bonus checked.
Speaker 4: Cool played gosball.
Speaker 11: So I also looked up when Nate played in nineteen ninety three.
Speaker 7: I think he was.
Speaker 11: Probably in one of those Pro Bowls. The winner got ten grand.
Speaker 5: The win loser got five.
Speaker 10: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 4: Definitely spent more money.
Speaker 11: Yeah, he definitely spent before it got increased from ninety four to ninety seven. Twenty thousand for the winner and ten thousand for the loser. Yeah, and Hawaii's not cheap, no, no, five thousand. That's like, that's like in week of McDonald's for Nate in Hawaii. You know, they serve fresh pineapple with their combo meals at McDonald's.
Speaker 4: And if you're at McDonald's at Hawaii, Hawaii, that is terrible. I'm just saying to deserve if you if that's the place that you decide to spend your breaks.
Speaker 5: Sometimes you're stranded by location.
Speaker 4: No you're not.
Speaker 5: You're never back before uber and all that.
Speaker 11: There are people who live in Hawaii. You know what I'm saying, So like.
Speaker 4: Right right right, I'm talking about a tours right right, Like if I and this is just me, I'm not flexing.
Speaker 6: I was in Hawaii.
Speaker 11: One of your former teammates getting mad at you, go ahead at me. Yeah, oh Chad, Chad loves me.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, Yeah. That's a real thing.
Speaker 6: That's real.
Speaker 4: That is a real thing. I can tell you from being his teammate. He does that every day all day. It's a real thing. Like pay people during training camp to go get it like it's it's wild how he still is still in great shape. But there's a lot of places. I was just in Hawaii not too long ago. There's a lot of places you can go and eat not you. I just feel like when you go to certain places, like when you travel, you got you got.
Speaker 6: No to that.
Speaker 4: You have to do local stuff. But if I can get like I'm not gonna go to Australia and have Hooters getting Hooters here. I'm gonna go and try kangaroo, which is terrible because I tried it but you know what I'm saying, Like, so I'm like stuff like that is like you don't go to Hawaiian find yourself.
Speaker 5: You go to Dazak stand, you go eat horse.
Speaker 3: I mean, hey, Nate, how are you? Did you get that au teeth? Nate just took a bathroom break.
Speaker 5: Nobody even knew except that shut up.
Speaker 4: But but as far as Pro Bowl, I do think there were two snubs. I do think Tank should have been He's having a great and I think Tyler Smith should have been a pro. Now they maybe alternates, but I felt those guys should have been.
Speaker 9: You know, yeah, I think Tank for sure, he just he gets robbed because he didn't know the sack numbers. He's such a great player. Tyler Man, I mean, there's some other good guards and he's like one of the top penalty guys. But overall he's I mean, he's here's a.
Speaker 4: Coming Tank for sure. Though I thought I thought Tank was snubs severely.
Speaker 3: Do you think around do you think if Micah wasn't on this team, Tank would be getting more accolades. Yes, he's having the I think he's having the best season he's he's had of his career.
Speaker 4: Now, no one thing that's missing is the sacks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but the sacks are the lack of sacks are a byproduct of how well he's playing positional football right.
Speaker 6: Right, he's allowing.
Speaker 4: What he's doing is allowing others to flourish.
Speaker 7: I'm not mad about it.
Speaker 5: So all, let's take our first break.
Speaker 3: When we come back, we'll talk some I don't know, I mean, do we even need to talk the cord and eight?
Speaker 7: We don't even need to talk about the Commanders.
Speaker 4: We said that last year and they'd beat his twenty sixty.
Speaker 5: Let's talk about the commanders when we come back. Hanging with the boys.
Speaker 2: Fall is here and that means football is back, bringing all the delicious game day foods with it as you prep for all the big games, tailgates and watch parties. Late Yo Kiero be your one stop destination for all things homegating. Yo Kierro's fresh, flavorful, ready to serve guacamole made with real hals avocados will score taste bud touchdowns as you cheer on the Cowboys. Yo Kiro's wide range of mouth watering and versatile products can be found in your local grocery stores. Produce Delhi section grab some today.
Speaker 12: Star Sports Tours is the only official fan travel partner of the Dallas Cowboys, offering exclusive game weekend travel packages with pregame, sideline access and photo ops with current players, cheerleaders, and Cowboy legends. You want to stay at the team hotel, attend the best tailgate party in Texas, tour the Star and talk x'es and o's with me Everson Wallas. With Star Sports Tools, you can visit Cowboys Travel dot com to book your travel package today.
Speaker 13: Seet Geek has your back no matter what kind of Cowboys fan you are. So whether you're a diehard fan or a dog with a care fan, we got them next time fan, or we'll never win again fan Here for the tailgate fan or a first one through the gates fan. The seat Geek not only makes buying and selling tickets easier than ever before, they made just about everything else easier to So, whether you're a here of your week fan or haven't been here in years fan, seet Geek has you covered. Download the sea Geek after the seat Geek. You're a ticket Hey, Dallas Cowboys Seats?
Speaker 4: How's wingstop sound?
Speaker 14: Crispy juicy classic wings made to order, cook to perfection and sauceed tossed and those eleven soul satisfying flavors paired with handcut seasoned fries, housemade honey mustard, blue cheese or signature Wingstop Ranch, and of course spicy Cajun fried corn.
Speaker 4: I think you've heard enough.
Speaker 14: Get your flavor delivered at Wingstop dot com.
Speaker 6: Back to Hanging with the Bulls.
Speaker 5: Welcome back to Hanging with the Boys. Second segment brought to you each and every day by blockchain dot Com.
Speaker 7: Thank you blockchain dot com.
Speaker 3: And we missed a very important date in Cowboys history yesterday. It was the anniversary of Tony Dorsett's ninety nine yard touchdown run with ten men on the field January third, nineteen ninety three on Monday Night.
Speaker 7: Football eighty three eighty three, Sorry this say is ninety three. I got some bad information.
Speaker 4: Did you guys talk about the transactions that happened yesterday?
Speaker 10: We talked a little bit about.
Speaker 11: That happened last night.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, Well they're official.
Speaker 11: Collins wasn't signed yesterday.
Speaker 4: It's official, Lyle Collins. He signed to the practice squad.
Speaker 7: We got some depth with.
Speaker 10: Tyler Smith being heard.
Speaker 9: We're not gonna see I mean you said he's like the after the second third, fourth guy, I mean it's going to be bass or in Doga, isn't it.
Speaker 4: I would I would assume, so, I would assume. So with the addition of those guys, A lot of people came on, what y'all.
Speaker 8: Gonna do when we win the game? Sundy, what's you will be? You know you're gonna just party and live in having some fun.
Speaker 5: Do they need to win this game?
Speaker 10: Big?
Speaker 15: No?
Speaker 6: All right, I think you gotta.
Speaker 7: I think you gotta win.
Speaker 4: You gotta style points on this one.
Speaker 3: I think so this one is the sake of our fan base so they don't come unhinged the whole week of the first round of the playoffs.
Speaker 7: I think you're right.
Speaker 4: If you have another road game struggle what they far far far inferior opponent, opponent in the Commanders and you just by the hair of your chinny chin chin and your starters are in there. Mm hmmm. That that that to me, That to me isn't a good sign. And and I know people and people have tweeted me this a lot recently, with the whole well what about the Rangers and what about the Rangers like it's not the same. It's not the same, it's not the same. Like baseball is one of the most individualistic games ever.
Speaker 6: That's going up under the heading of team sports, right.
Speaker 4: It is nine individual battles at the plate. Like that's that's different. Like that that is completely different from the team aspect of the NFL. So when you try to make the comparison of well, the Rangers, they came into the playoffs and it didn't look like they barely and they went on the rud and that that is that's different. Now that that's completely different, completely con different, just scenario all all across the board. But I do think they I think there needs to be I think there needs to be some style pointing in this game. Yeah you want to win it. Yeah you want to get out of there without having anybody getting hurt. But you want to be able to you want to feel good about yourself. You want to be able to know, all right, this is a who okay, we got we got this back on track a little bit. You don't want to come up. You don't want to leave this game looking around talking about hearing about more doubts in any side of the ball. You don't want to look up. And now you know, I'm not saying this is going to happen, but you don't want to look up in this game. And dax Stone three interceptions. You don't want to look up in this game, and and and least penalties or or the defense gave up two yards. Russian is the one, but it gave up twenty yards. Russian.
Speaker 5: Is this kind of a tune up game for the playoffs. I think it's like a practice, live practice game stuff.
Speaker 10: They maybe not show one of the two.
Speaker 8: Win the road game and which you ain't been winning, and you're gonna be all right.
Speaker 6: Just win the road game. Don't make this difficult, Jesse. Don't do that.
Speaker 4: I'm not making it.
Speaker 6: Don't do that, Jesse. You're making it too different.
Speaker 5: I would love I'm with Jesse.
Speaker 3: I think your starters need to play the first half. And you got such a lead that you just.
Speaker 7: Let you will leave back out.
Speaker 6: I hope I got.
Speaker 8: Win the road game, which you ain't been winning. Win the Jesse, why did you do this?
Speaker 4: I want to win the road game, but I want to win the road game going away. I don't want to I don't want this thing, this game against this opponent should not be.
Speaker 8: They got two players on defense and three players on offense. Were four and then and and one of those four players on offense ain't the main guy, so we ain't got to worry about the other three.
Speaker 4: Now, if this thing goes left, it ain't going left. Well I should say left, I should say levet. If this thing is tight, coming in here on Monday, don't sit across over there and have complaints.
Speaker 8: Well, I'm gonna be saying, is the beast in the east has risen because they are a perfect home winning team. I ain't worried about net. I don't care. You can bring the Round were good and bring Seattle we good.
Speaker 13: Not.
Speaker 8: The only way I'm gonna cry is we have an offensive line injury.
Speaker 6: Then you go cry whether we win and I lose, I'm gonna cry then another one.
Speaker 8: Yes, yes so now, but other than that, just go out and win this game and.
Speaker 6: Come on back.
Speaker 5: I'm with you, Jesse.
Speaker 7: I think it doesn't stop this one time.
Speaker 8: It's gonna feed the beast. One time you feed the beast. The doubt of the cowboy.
Speaker 3: My my worry is you put up a sloppy game and then that carries over to the next week. As long as you play a tight if it's tight, if Washington plays out of their mind and it's a close game and it's a battle, I'm good with that. But if you play bad football, that that, Yes, that bothers me a lot, because I think that might carry over.
Speaker 6: Do you think it's gonna turnish the home winning streak?
Speaker 5: They might, okay, especially if they don't take these guys serious and they that hole.
Speaker 4: They didn't play, they weren't.
Speaker 6: They won and they won by tenth and they won and they won. No, man, you can't have.
Speaker 8: It all easy peas and nice and sleeeze it all.
Speaker 6: But it turned it pop.
Speaker 8: And I'm just saying, Jesse, has you hurt me the other day? You want a whole show?
Speaker 6: Say harm word? Then you go feed into this. No, Jess, no, no.
Speaker 5: It's on the table.
Speaker 6: You know, ride you don't ride with his boy?
Speaker 14: Man?
Speaker 6: What's your shirt you got on today?
Speaker 10: This was?
Speaker 4: This was the shirts that they sold for the people in Allen, Okay, remember the shooting that we had the deal at the album. So I want a shirt and support cool.
Speaker 5: Feeling shirt man, Kurt speak.
Speaker 10: That way. I think I think you know they gotta win. They will win.
Speaker 9: But I think if they get out there, like you said, they're sloppy, there's a lot of penalties, they run for two hundred yards and just all those questions come popping up again, and they'll have to spend all week answering the same questions they've been answering.
Speaker 6: We even asking that this playoff.
Speaker 4: Time will still be yeah, Twitter, you know all that.
Speaker 9: No, they're just they need to it'd be nice to go into the playoffs with some of that put to the side and don't have to worry about it.
Speaker 4: Y'all drot this down, because boy, I know somebody, somebody his memory ate the greatest, and we're gonna come in here and he's gonna be like, oh, we gotta play this team. And I wish they would have had a better showing, and I wish.
Speaker 5: They would have gone to this fellas. If we don't stop the run.
Speaker 4: Listen here, listen here. If we don't go and stop the run like we did, we didn't do anything.
Speaker 3: They gonna lose until we off the air. But if we don't stop the run, we in trouble.
Speaker 5: Who do you want to.
Speaker 3: See out of all the teams we could play Green Bay, La, Philly, Tampa, Detroit.
Speaker 8: I fear the ram coach. I fear Sean McVay. He can put it together. I'm scared of Uh, but I'm scared of the Seahawks talent. I don't know enough about Green Bay to even make a statement on them. I really don't get me green Bay.
Speaker 7: Green Bay.
Speaker 4: I'll take green Bay.
Speaker 7: I need to watch them this week they.
Speaker 5: Play at the same time we do. What's up?
Speaker 6: Nick?
Speaker 3: Watch them because I haven't. I haven't watched any of their games, just seen highlights. How about you, Kurt.
Speaker 9: I probably ain't towards Seattle. That again, I don't know much about Green Bay, but just Seattle. They're They're a tough team.
Speaker 6: It won't be The talent scares me.
Speaker 3: How sweet would it be if you beat Green Bay, then you beat Philly.
Speaker 7: And you get trounced in saying fran I'm kidding.
Speaker 6: No, you're not, No, you're not. He spoke his mind. Y'all know they can be I think in Mexico anyway.
Speaker 4: He spoke the truth, saying.
Speaker 5: Frank can't be beat. We've seen that.
Speaker 8: Don't know if we have the to beat him.
Speaker 3: I got yeah, I gotta figure this football watching schedule out next week?
Speaker 8: He said, San Francisco could be beat. But you didn't say by the Cowboys. You say beat.
Speaker 5: What what's the what's the you caught that? What's the what's the playoffs schedule? What? What day would we play?
Speaker 7: Chris?
Speaker 5: Monday? What day would we play?
Speaker 6: Sunday?
Speaker 5: I think there's a Monday night game the.
Speaker 3: Wildcar Round, isn't It could be anyone, So it could be Sunday, Monday, Saturday.
Speaker 11: It could be Saturday, Sunday or Monday. Remember last year against Tampa we played on a Monday night, Yeah, and then we played the following Sunday.
Speaker 7: So that won't come out until what Sunday after.
Speaker 11: All the games, probably Sunday night on Sunday night football.
Speaker 7: I hope we don't play on Monday. Fly out Tuesday. That would suck, and then the next and then then the next.
Speaker 5: Week, well, no, I won't be able, won't.
Speaker 3: I'll have to be talking to y'all on a bus drunk in Mexico at one o'clock on Tuesday.
Speaker 5: Could and then the.
Speaker 3: Next week you gotta figure that out because I'm gonna be on a plane Sunday afternoon.
Speaker 5: Christmas plain Sunday. No for the second round of the playoffs.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, so all right, let's take our last break.
Speaker 5: When we come back, maybe we'll finally talk some football. We'll see hanging.
Speaker 6: With the boys.
Speaker 5: Be right back.
Speaker 15: I'm Dak Prescott, quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 4: And they snapped the press guy who looks right, it's not there.
Speaker 6: He escaped slapped. He'll run for a first down.
Speaker 15: Just like football, when it comes to crypto, it's important to have a team you can trust. With blockchain dot Com, I know I'm in good hands. Since twenty eleven, they've been trusted by millions around the world to buy, sell, and trade crypto currency.
Speaker 2: Prescot's gonna run this himself, run it up the middle, and he's scores.
Speaker 15: Whether you're new to crypto or an active trader, they've got you covered. What are you waiting for? Get started at blockchain dot Com.
Speaker 14: How's wing Stop sound crispy juicy, classic wings made to order, cook to perfection and sauceed, tossed and those eleven soul satisfying flavors paired with handcut seasoned fries, housemade honey, mustard, blue cheese or signature Wingstop range and of course spicy Cajun fried cool. I think you've heard enough. Get your flavored delivered at wingstop dot com.
Speaker 13: Seet Geek has your back no matter what kind of Cowboys fan you are. So whether you're a die hard fan or a dog worthy care fan, we got them next time fan or we'll never win again fan. Here for the tailgate fan or a first one through the gates fan. The Sea Gig not only makes buying and selling tickets easier than ever before, they made just about everything else easier to So whether you're a here be weak fan or haven't been here in years fan, see gig as you covered download does seat Geek after the seat Geek, you're a taking the great Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 16: Seats James right here, you're twenty twenty two Dallas Cowboys Fan of the Year. Do you know how much I love my Cowboys? And I am thrilled to be talking to you about the twenty twenty three Fan of the Year Award, presented by Captain Morgan. We're looking for the ultimate Cowboys fan to spice up the game. That means you eat, sleep, and breathe the Dallas Cowboys. If that's you or if you know someone like me, then go to dallascowboys dot com slash Fan of the Year and you could win tickets to Super Bowl fifty eight and so much more.
Speaker 6: Enter today, back to Hanging with the Bulls.
Speaker 3: Welcome back to the final segment of Hanging with the Boys, brought to you each and every day by Chicksaw, the official dating partner of the Dallas Cowboys. I'm so glad our live reads are the same every day. The other shows change, Chris, So what do the other shows live reaes change every day?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 5: Are we the only one that has the same ones?
Speaker 11: You and talking?
Speaker 6: That's so nice.
Speaker 7: We don't have to have a sheet in here every day flipping.
Speaker 11: I mean, I provide you a sheet, but you don't use it.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: We don't use a lot of things on this show that we should probably use.
Speaker 5: Like common sense and.
Speaker 3: Stats and the phone research, the phones as they're ringing in the background.
Speaker 6: Just a computer called I can of county wins.
Speaker 10: Nice for like thirty years.
Speaker 4: Thirty minutes, he texted me.
Speaker 5: He said, since Jesse ain't old, I'm just a.
Speaker 10: Win that's it. That's not looking for anything else.
Speaker 6: No, No, it.
Speaker 5: Was reasonable too. Sorry, we're having two different conversations.
Speaker 8: I'm just wondering, man, how in the world that Cowboys can win twelve eleven twelve games and every year everybody at the end of it you feel like it's a disaster because you live in a fantasy land.
Speaker 6: Stop stop, start listening to Nate.
Speaker 10: Just don't worry about anything else but to win.
Speaker 4: Champions of the World.
Speaker 6: Eighteen weeks ago, eighteen weeks ago, I better.
Speaker 7: Said, hey, eighteen weeks ago seventeen and.
Speaker 8: Oh, if y'all been twelve and five and can win the East and have possibly two home games, how would you take that?
Speaker 6: Everybody been jumping in.
Speaker 8: The fish bucket now, man, oh, let's do it now here we are in this exact same position, and everybody wants up Academy Award winning game, win the game.
Speaker 6: Jesse, Quit quit doing that to them. Please?
Speaker 3: Is there any any is there anything on this Washington team that should scare you?
Speaker 8: Yes, they got two guys that's from the University of Alabama.
Speaker 6: On the defensive line, and that's it.
Speaker 8: That's it much this year they're they're they'll pick times in the game where they'll wreck up something for about two plays and they'll be like Okay, all right there, y'all know I can still do it if I want to. And that's just something I don't seen. These guys are ready to go home. Just go out and play good, solid football and let them go home.
Speaker 4: And I agree with you some I agree with you.
Speaker 6: Help here, Jesse, don't. It's no other place I agree with you.
Speaker 5: Like I just want to be like the you. I just want to go home with a.
Speaker 4: Lot of these dudes have already called up, packed up, the cars are already shipped to their you know, off season housing situation. I get you. I'm with you. I'm with you. Two things, three things that I I have to consent. One is if this is Ron Rivera's last game, do they go all out for coach?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 4: I'm not sure of the relationship that the guys have had with Ron Rivera, but it seems to be a good relationship. It seems to be a relationship that a lot of the guys kind of liked Ron Rivero. But the writing is also kind of on the wall that this might be it for Ron Rivera. Okay, so that that part, you know, the kind of you know, win one for coach, skip the last gas effort and we're gonna just win one for coach. The second thing is what better way to end your season than to know that you're because it's it's a one way rivalry, right, We're not they're not. We're not. They're not our rivals, but we're their rivals. What better way than to end the sweet opportunity of your rivals having the potential to win the NFC East needing a game to beat, like they need this game. So we go out and we say, now we beat them, and we're the reason why you are not division champions, right spoilers A spoiler. That's I have to consider that as well.
Speaker 5: So there's a few things to play for.
Speaker 6: They're just not no.
Speaker 4: Yeah, But now the reason why I say I agree with Nate. Now, if you get on if you get on up on them real quick, thinking like you know what fellas.
Speaker 7: I ain't getting hurt, I ain't doing for all this man.
Speaker 4: But if you give and that's what I'm saying, if you make this a game, this is why I need to have this style point it. If you make this a game and you get into the third and fourth quarter and there's a chance they can win this game no matter what guys are thinking, and Nate, you have to agree on this part. There is a competitive monster that lies in all of us. And I don't care what the situation is. If there's an opportunity to go out there and compete, if there's an opportunity to go out there and make a play to win a game, because winning still feels fun, whether it's one win or your twelfth win. That part you cannot deny. In fact, you can't even turn it off. It's impossible. Because if Nate's standing over me and I'm standing over Nate and we in the thick of this thing, he not gonna let me whoop him.
Speaker 6: He just not.
Speaker 4: I don't care how he feels, the pride in the man in him, the competitive spirit in him, is not gonna let me just whoop up on him, especially at the game. Not the game out of the way, we y'all up four touchdowns and I'm like, hey, dog, whatever you got it, You got a dog. But if we're the thick of this thing, no way. And if he can, if he sits across from y'all and tell y'all differently, then I don't want to call another grown man a lot.
Speaker 8: We have two Pro Bowl kickers to you don't even worry about that.
Speaker 6: Worry about what honor.
Speaker 8: The honor would change field position for us, and the kicker would kick a sixty other game over.
Speaker 5: He is so tuned out today.
Speaker 6: Boy, his cave is over. Brou do not make Washington more than what they are just they are not.
Speaker 4: If you know, I'm not saying that Washington is a worthy opponent. And this is why I feel like we should style point this thing because.
Speaker 5: Make him quit.
Speaker 4: Right if we don't, If we're not winning this game by twenty points at the end of it, that means we played a bat We've played a bad brand of football.
Speaker 3: The spread right now is Cowboys by thirteen over Runders forty five and a half.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're If we're not beating this team by twenty points, that means we played a bad brand of football.
Speaker 5: Chris, what's the forecast? You got an update the forecast?
Speaker 11: It's gotten better.
Speaker 7: I mean, it's not gonna snow.
Speaker 11: It's not gonna snow. It's gonna be in like the forty.
Speaker 6: Right now.
Speaker 11: It doesn't supposed to rain.
Speaker 5: That would be the worst.
Speaker 7: Be up by forty at halftime.
Speaker 3: It's just pissing rain and it's forty degrees and y'all still have to work and a whole another.
Speaker 11: Random that's happened before. I mean, it poured one time and we had nothing to play for. I was just sitting there getting wet on the side.
Speaker 3: Chicago, we got frozen out and we were getting killed.
Speaker 6: At halftime it was.
Speaker 11: Like the final scores, like the Chicago game was like forty five to something awful.
Speaker 3: It has because because I thought of this when you said if they're up so much, guys are starting, I was, I was thinking, turn the shower on, and I was wondering their stadium is so bad.
Speaker 7: Either one of y'all ever gone to a stadium where they run out of hot water?
Speaker 11: It happened this year in Washington, right, did it in Washington? Washington? Yeah, it happened in Washington this year where they over the hot water was not working for either team.
Speaker 7: So miserable is that?
Speaker 4: Not in the pros? In college? Every time we every time we go to that school and Duram just.
Speaker 5: So happens that the hot water doesn't work.
Speaker 4: Every single time, and every single time the school was just a school, and Durham he won't even say it, and and it's one hundred degrees in the locker room. They turn the heat up. It's so hot.
Speaker 3: I've heard you know, I've heard stories, and Chris, you probably have heard more than me of things like that happening in the pros. When you visit certain stadiums, there's no like cold tubs or hot tubs.
Speaker 4: There's no they'll give you one. Yeah, like they'll give you the bare minimal.
Speaker 5: Yeah, make it just as inconvenient as possible.
Speaker 3: Yep, Yeah, I'd loved it.
Speaker 11: It was I just looked it up. It was Washington against the Giants this year. The showers did not work after that game.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I remember that. I remember.
Speaker 5: Wow, that'd be a good that'd be a good show.
Speaker 11: It was an equipment failure.
Speaker 3: Bring the equipment guys in and talk about some equipment failures that have happened on both sides of the of the of the team.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'll get Old Bucky on my show'd n get there.
Speaker 8: It'll be a good get yeah soon to Yeah, because not.
Speaker 6: But I'm just hoping that y'all have a better attitude.
Speaker 11: And Washington's interesting because there's basically teeth.
Speaker 8: I know, Sarah'm gonna have some more stuff in the team can get right out of here up again.
Speaker 11: I said, Washington's interesting because like, first of all, there's two really small locker rooms you're in, like there's a wall, and then they painted the whole locker room brown, so like it's like very like I think they wanted to pay in pink or something like that, but they wouldn't.
Speaker 3: Like is that the is that the last crappy stadium in the league, because they probably they've upgraded all the Oakland used to be the worst.
Speaker 7: Candlestick well there in Vegas.
Speaker 5: Now Candlestick was.
Speaker 7: Bad and now they're Levi's, Washington's been.
Speaker 11: Chicago's like the old Joe Robbie and San Diego was really bad too. Yeah, because there was a baseball part.
Speaker 3: So so I wonder what the second worst is. Now second worst is probably actually decent now think so, yeah, we.
Speaker 11: Just went to one that used to be a baseball stadium and it wasn't it's not underneath is pretty bad.
Speaker 3: One interesting stat that we were talking about, and I had no idea.
Speaker 5: Nate brought this up before.
Speaker 7: We started the show.
Speaker 3: Sam Howell has been sacked sixty one times this year. That's four times a game. How does that even happen?
Speaker 4: He holds the ball too low, Eric beenemy doesn't want to run the football. He wants to have long, developing routes and the office of line of socks.
Speaker 8: Okay, that's another reason. That's another thank you, Jess. That's another reason. We're going to just run through these.
Speaker 4: Sam Howe also is like second in the league and passing.
Speaker 8: Yet right, yeah, just yards ain't touchdown, so we're gonna run through them again.
Speaker 5: Is he good and just in a bad Yeah?
Speaker 6: He's good. He's good and bad good people look good. Terrible terror?
Speaker 5: I mean, is he a quarterback that in the next couple.
Speaker 8: Of years, thanks being a man in your head, coach, you know, not anymore.
Speaker 5: Gonna develop into something.
Speaker 6: A big launch out here I can't control in today.
Speaker 5: I'm trying.
Speaker 4: He doesn't have to worry about what's going along.
Speaker 8: Ahead, talk about I tell how bad we're gonna beat these dudes seventy five by seventy five points. So you agree they were gonna beat them by seventy five points. I don't care how it looks. Beat about seventy five points, and then if we don't, we're gonna beat them by seventy five points.
Speaker 6: If we don't, we're gonna beat them about one. Then we're gonna came.
Speaker 5: This is gonna be the week that Nate actually picks.
Speaker 10: Points without saying style points.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what you're doing.
Speaker 5: Is this gonna be the week he picks him to win by more than one?
Speaker 6: Mm hmm twenty five points? Need to do bout seventy five? Yes, sir?
Speaker 8: Come on, man, they got two players on defense and only only four on offense.
Speaker 5: Christy, we still get paid if we If we shut it down early.
Speaker 11: I know you can shut it down any time you want.
Speaker 7: All Right, we're getting out of here.
Speaker 11: This is.
Speaker 5: Show Jesse, just like why not even apartment car Man.
Speaker 3: Jesse got his kurk good saying that they didn't even wi say boy, he's out the door. Chris, thanks for giving us all the air, Jazz, Thanks for giving him company, Josh, thank you for keeping us up on the social channels.
Speaker 5: We'll beat most of us. We'll see if Nate shows up tomorrow.
Speaker 3: He didn't show up today, We'll be back, same time, same place, with predictions in some resemblance of a.
Speaker 5: Show, hopefully on hanging with the boys.
Speaker 1: This has been a production of dallascowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.