Speaker 1: Junior, and for the nephew with today's prank phone call, Junior, what you got?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: So before I get to the prank phone call, can I just say this, man, you should be really proud of nephew Tommy while you was out. Man, he did such an excellent job. He was really really good. I'm telling you long got here today. But I just want to say, you know, you should be proud of him. And then he he led us the way he could lead us. And I just want you to know that you should be really proud of your nephew. Man, he really stepped up in your absence.
Speaker 4: And I'll be there.
Speaker 5: Well yeah yeah, clap clap, clap, clap clap. Oh yeah, all that's good time to get paid.
Speaker 1: You mean for doing this?
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, Excuse me, Shirley, you want to complete the sentence.
Speaker 1: Okay, you can't just take a moment to say say yeah to give your nephew some a little praise, pat on the back.
Speaker 4: He was at work.
Speaker 1: Let's see, So you don't believe that your employees should get acknowledged in addition to receiving a paycheck.
Speaker 2: Me well done.
Speaker 4: Let me give all the four of you on an example right now. I came back. Anybody said a thing about that?
Speaker 1: What we've been saying it all morning?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 5: I said I'm back return to the mac ain'tybody said nothing about me being back.
Speaker 4: You know why you don't say that color get back because I get paid. I get paid to be here. I don't get paid.
Speaker 2: Way by if we do.
Speaker 5: And now y'all sit the hell want me to give round applause?
Speaker 4: Somebody doing the job.
Speaker 1: Well, if in junior you won't about yourself, but you did an outstanding job as well.
Speaker 4: Get paid to find out.
Speaker 3: I get paid again again, you got it's metro fast. I get paid.
Speaker 4: Man, you have to give man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know they were great and my absence, you know they they did so many outstanding things.
Speaker 4: Oh they were exceptionally funny.
Speaker 5: Oh their job? Then what they do they? If they ain't funny, what is they? What the own hell fault?
Speaker 4: What are they?
Speaker 1: And we're so happy to have you back?
Speaker 4: Well, okay, well let me tell you what they didn't do. Okay, we're so happy. Okay, let me tell you what they didn't do.
Speaker 1: What didn't they do?
Speaker 5: They ain't take no extra risk? What they didn't try to cross the line.
Speaker 4: Oh radio job talking about he's.
Speaker 5: Saying, oh no, no, no, no, they're talking about on the show.
Speaker 4: Well they ain't make no controversial remarks.
Speaker 1: All that for you.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about that. After the prank, he would go today's prank polk call.
Speaker 4: He left his drawers, He left his drawers.
Speaker 2: Come on, hello, yes, yes, hey, this is the door man mark your building. Okay, I have a mistressson here who is trying to get buzzed up to your unit. Are you are you at home right now? Sir? No, no, no, sir, I'm not a who a mister? What? Sorry? What you say? And he wants he buzzed up? Supposedly he left some articles in the room or in your unit a couple of days ago.
Speaker 6: And that was out of town a couple of days ago. What day are we talking about?
Speaker 2: Uh so what? Actually he spared Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
Speaker 6: He was there all three days. You guys let him into my apartment for three days he was in my place.
Speaker 2: No, mister, we don't let anybody in and let someone in the unit allow them to be buzzed up. That's the rules there of the building. So we definitely didn't do anything.
Speaker 6: Who let him in? Who buzzed him?
Speaker 2: Indy, sir, I hate to say it, but I'm assuming your wife must to buzz him up.
Speaker 6: You mean my wife was not there three days ago. She was on a business trip. She was not at the apartment three days ago.
Speaker 2: No, sir, your wife was here. I've actually seen your wife come in and out.
Speaker 6: Okay, the dude is there right now.
Speaker 2: He's downstairs. He's here right now with me, sir. What did he leave him late? Okay, one second, missus, hang, you actually leave mister part fair pant? I know? And and what else? He says? He left? Uh a pair of pants, so underwear in the two for USh shirt, Sir, misterill Hill Heill.
Speaker 6: He's there right now. Let me talk to him.
Speaker 2: Put him on the phone, let me talk to you know what, missus? Right now, we're listening to you, and I rape the way you saying, I don't want to put this guy on the phone. Mark, if you want to keep your job at the building, you gonna put him on the phone now, miss sir. Sorry, missus, he's actually leaving out of the building now, he's do that leave he's walking out. I don't know she.
Speaker 6: Putting him on the phone. What is your problem? You got videos today, right? You got video footage and everybody that comes in and out of.
Speaker 2: The building, right, yes, sir, but you know, if nothing occurs, we I think we should have footage that goes back at least two weeks, so we should be able to pull some things up for you. Sir.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm gonna need you to get that, and I need to hit over to me right now. I'm at my work email. I need it today because this is some y'all let some my apartment. And it's like, what kind of the income fool party? What kind of in before are you?
Speaker 2: Hey? Sir?
Speaker 6: Missus?
Speaker 2: Missus a second? All right, well please hear me out, sir, hear me out. I have We haven't just let someone in, someone in your unit, buzz someone up. We didn't just let anyone up. Now, I know you don't want to hear it, but I'm assuming your wife buzz this guy just turned up. We didn't do that.
Speaker 6: You shut up and get me what I asked for and then we're done. Okay.
Speaker 2: Well, well, you know you're saying I have a problem. Maybe you have a problem pleasing your wife and that's why she's buzzing other people up. You're talking to me like that, you sir, you're being respectful to me as well, sir. No, no, no, no.
Speaker 6: The disrespectful is you coming and letting people come up to my building. That you know is now.
Speaker 2: I haven't let anybody up here. I can't stop your wife from doing what she's doing.
Speaker 6: You don't forgotten him what you're taking and.
Speaker 2: Taking out on me and what you should be saying to your wife. Somebody has got to dress up all the time and always buzzing somebody up to the room when you're gone. That's what you need to learn.
Speaker 6: The door man, you you you know you know what. I'm the only around here busting my take care. Damn man, I'm over here working right now to take for that.
Speaker 2: Job. Well, you might be handling you, but man, whatever the dinner, you're not. You're not handling your business at home. That's why she keeps buzzing people off. Sir. You know what with the business.
Speaker 6: I'm a handle when I get home today is show me.
Speaker 2: The man your wife has been. Sir. You're gonna quit calling me the door man. Okay, doorman, what's your position? What you do for a living. I'm a doorman door and thank you, miss door man. Matter of fact, I'm gonna stop calling you miss the door man, because that's giving you too much respect. Okay, if you know, if you if you stop Timmy from going up to your room, you'll be fine.
Speaker 6: Who the Tommy.
Speaker 2: Nephew, Tommy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Your wife got me the prank phone called you.
Speaker 6: Y'all crazy, Yes, about to get about job, cussing.
Speaker 2: Job man.
Speaker 6: This is not fool man.
Speaker 2: You don't know.
Speaker 6: That was going through my head and she was about to get it, y'all was everybody was about to get it.
Speaker 2: Hey, man, I gotta ask you, man, what is the baddest and I mean the baddest radio show in the land.
Speaker 6: Man, gotta be the Steve Harvey Morning Shop.
Speaker 4: Pressure. Let you go get it right.
Speaker 1: Thank you for doing your job in Tommy's shop today.
Speaker 3: You know, yeah, no, Steve, they're getting on my nerves cleft.
Speaker 1: Thank you you're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show.