Speaker 1: Valentine's Day is here and we're celebrating with a special Gallentine's Day addition.
Speaker 2: Look at me, I'm over here getting ready to get excited.
Speaker 3: It was getting real hot and spicy up in here, you know, in the gym, in the bedroom.
Speaker 2: Short big ones, get in my way, never out of my lad been like you was in the mom one.
Speaker 1: So what is gonna be? Baby squad? We've been the god get you running on us?
Speaker 3: Got what you need?
Speaker 1: Baby? Won't you keep me company?
Speaker 2: Give me something to due and not get I just go one for you when we get home, if you let me put it when out at the town.
Speaker 1: Hey guys, we are back with another episode of Humble Batty. Yes I'm sure, I'm actually Nicole.
Speaker 3: And I'm Alexis Well Stardomire and we are the Humble Beatties.
Speaker 1: Yes, you guys love us in the air. Yes, it is. Valentine's Day is here and we're celebrating with a special Gallentine's Day addition. Love that while Valentine's Day is often about romance, Gallentin's Day it's all about celebrating friendship. Yes, it is deeff love and the amazing women in our lives like you too, Ladies, whether you're single, in a relationship, or just wanted an excuse to have fun with your girls, this episode is just for you. Yes, welcome. We're going to dive into what Galentine's Day really means, how people celebrate it, Ladies. Yes, what does Galentine's Day mean to you? And do you celebrate Galentine's Day?
Speaker 3: Galentine's Day to me means a time for self reflection, self love, really just about really Alexis, I feel like I like to take time to really dive into me, whether it's quiet time, a spa day, staycation, or go to the beach, or a combination of all of the above my favorite meal. I feel like it's good just to really tap into your soul and yourself. So to me, that's what Gallentine's Day is.
Speaker 2: Array.
Speaker 3: On the other hand, my oldest daughter, I'm still cleaning up confetti around the house because she hosted a little gathering for her cheerleader girls from school and they really indulged in, like bringing desserts and a favorite dish and just really just had time together with each other and play games and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: So that's cut.
Speaker 3: I see what they did there, and I like that they were in pj's. They were just really coordinated and had some fun time together.
Speaker 2: With no boys. No boys were allowed, So yeah, I know that. Yeah, what about you.
Speaker 4: Ash To be honest, I've never celebrated Gallentines before, but I've seen it, like over the years, I've seen.
Speaker 2: You've been in my house for Galentine.
Speaker 1: We did a that was Gallantine. Yes, oh shit, I didn't.
Speaker 4: Know it was Galentine because I thought we were like blue or something.
Speaker 1: No, no, I'm.
Speaker 3: Did you come when we did the Gallantine? We were on the roof and did a little vibe at the house.
Speaker 1: Okay, wellite me next time.
Speaker 3: I will.
Speaker 1: We better get an invite. Yeah, I didn't.
Speaker 4: I've never I don't think I've ever done a Gallantine's Day, but I've seen like people, you know, hosts, different things, Like I've seen people have like people come whole like concerts and dinners and like they get all dressed up and it's like really really cute. So I would definitely like be into it. But Phil, we've been together. He caught me when I was young. Yeah, we've been celebrating Valentine's Day together for the past sixteen years. Yeah, so, but I mean, I'm down to doing Valentine's and bite me Alexa.
Speaker 1: I want to come. I'm actually doing one and you guys, everybody. It was the last minute thing. I was talking to Ashley. I was like, we should do something like at Galentine's sake. So Wednesday I reached out to the chef. Yeah, and we're gonna get y'all some pajamas. They don't have to be matching, but I'm doing a little special thing at the house.
Speaker 2: For y'all beautiful.
Speaker 1: It's gonna make you. We're gonna have fun, get drunk, y'all go back to y'all.
Speaker 2: Meeting if we have one.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's a good thing about Gallentinees, though it's inclusive, because for us single gals, it can be a little bit like intrusive and very much sad around this time of the year, just because it's commercialized holiday that's all.
Speaker 2: Over the place.
Speaker 3: You walk in the Walgreens, you see the candy shaped hearts like with the chocolates in there, the flowers. You know, in your workplace, everyone sees balloons and flowers being delivered and gifts and all that kind of stuff. So you can get a little lonely and sad around this time of the year.
Speaker 1: I'm not getting lonely. I'm taking serenity to Nickelodeon's studios.
Speaker 2: Oh that's gonna be just you.
Speaker 1: Do have a mommy daughter Gallentin's.
Speaker 4: I think it's good that you make the holiday what you want of it. I mean, it's about love. So there's so many different types of love, different ways you can display love. So I think that's cute. You know, you're spending time with your daughter, your daughter spending time with her homegirls, you having the Gallentines for all the girls like, I think that's that's great.
Speaker 2: I love that for us little extra.
Speaker 3: I don't think guys do like Gallentines like a guyant.
Speaker 1: They don't care about none of that. So, but did you know that isn't Valentine's Day. It's the most money spent holiday really over Christmas. Oh damn yeah.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 2: They go all out because they want the roll out.
Speaker 3: The red carpet or the rose carpet, or like the gifts and everywhere.
Speaker 1: Do women buy their do y'all? Do you buy your your man something for Valentine's If.
Speaker 4: You know, Phil is not like a gift type of person. He just wants some good ass wop.
Speaker 5: Later liked lay he won't.
Speaker 1: I know, that's right, you got time to do the call it.
Speaker 4: But the starfish, Oh no, no, no, no cockroa she said, cock cockroach that night.
Speaker 1: Ain't no starfishing that night. He could get some wap that night.
Speaker 2: Okay, So then that's preparation. You can be ready to go, have a ready time.
Speaker 1: Are you bringing out your what the kids? The tools? Oh? Yeah, everything comes out, everything comes out. Do the kids go away? We go like usually we'll do.
Speaker 2: Like a see that's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: Go book that hotel, y'all get away, lead them kids. It's not for them this time exactly. I love that for you guys.
Speaker 1: Coming back a little puss.
Speaker 3: Because they said November, right, Valentine's baby, and then Scorpio come and yeah from Valentine's.
Speaker 1: What you're doing for Valentine's Dayly, I don't know yet.
Speaker 3: I mean, I haven't decided I do. I don't know if it's going to be sand or snow or what.
Speaker 1: I don't options.
Speaker 2: I don't, I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't mind being booed up. I mean it's a time to get a seedbla.
Speaker 1: Wait, what do you want to do.
Speaker 2: I'm open. It's whatever.
Speaker 3: Like if someone is like, let's go out or let's let's go away, I can.
Speaker 1: Get away and get a room on the other side of town.
Speaker 2: I'm down for all of that.
Speaker 3: So it needs to be planned a little bit so I can, like, you know, bring some some some uh accessories.
Speaker 1: White legs. What are thees I need to know?
Speaker 3: I mean it could start with clothing, so some some I feel like, yes, some lunch of ray, we have some accessories like that, and see with a trench coat with nothing, nothing about It's okay, It's okay, you know, look at me.
Speaker 2: I'm over here getting ready to get excited. Okay, okay for the game.
Speaker 1: Look, the viewers need the lex Burt. What they gotta do, the lex Furt expert. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I just like I like the element of surprise. I also like just the teasing and just like the show of it all.
Speaker 2: That's cute and sexy and I just want to have a good time.
Speaker 1: And you bring like dessert to the bed.
Speaker 2: No, that's messy to me, Like, I don't need dessert. I'm the dessert.
Speaker 1: Have you ever had pop rocks?
Speaker 2: Tell me about that.
Speaker 1: You gotta get the pop rock.
Speaker 2: What are the pop rocks for surel you put.
Speaker 1: Them in your mouth? I do you put the pop rocks in your mouth? M so then there's a lot of Yes, it's poppened while you sucking.
Speaker 2: Sucking and looking and sucking and look.
Speaker 1: Okay, then this is the dirty edition of mumble Babies. I like hot rocks.
Speaker 3: So you're saying, bring some something I thought you were going to meet, Say something like some syrup and some honey, some whip cream.
Speaker 4: You should have a little good for your Gallentine's a good idea, so.
Speaker 1: Gallant before some Norman and cream. Yeah, this is too much lemmon cream for the mouth. Can't take it?
Speaker 2: You got for the mouth? I've never heard of it for the mouth.
Speaker 1: Man like when you put it if you don't.
Speaker 2: Other numb and cream I've heard for like the anal.
Speaker 1: Not man for the ainal. I never heard of that. This is too much, okay, too much listen for the mouth that makes you slop mooring and being like when you slop.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is.
Speaker 1: A lot, is it? I mean it could be batter. Oh yeah, we gotta put some some little portier in the back. They can get. I'm telling y'all, get y'all some little Portier. The Laportier just turned everything like it's like a heat of like a warm get you and ready to go. Yeah, something about that.
Speaker 3: And something you know that yack that the good brown, That good brown gets.
Speaker 1: You, right. You gotta stay away from that right now. That should have get you in trouble.
Speaker 4: All right, y'all, So back to Gallantine day. You're gonna put the goodies in the goodie bag.
Speaker 3: Gotta okay, We're gonna take you to a whole other level of sex. I don't mind, never out of my name, and like you won and the more one.
Speaker 1: All right, you guys. We always get your dms, your suggestions on what we should talk about. So today we listen and we don't judge.
Speaker 2: Don't don't judge.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna talk about it. The rise of love bombing. Have y'all ever heard of it? Love bombing? Yeah, I've heard of it. I've definitely heard of it. Is it real romance or is it manipulation?
Speaker 3: I think it is manipulation.
Speaker 1: But how do you know the difference?
Speaker 3: Ooh, that's a good question too, like a certain question to it.
Speaker 2: I don't know love bombing.
Speaker 3: Like an example of love bombing would be like over exaggerating something, right. I feel like, if you can't follow up and you can't be about what you're speaking on, then don't say it. I feel like you're exaggerating and you're getting my hopes up, And to me, that's the turnoff.
Speaker 2: If you can't deliver, I don't want it. I don't want it.
Speaker 3: If it's not real exactly. I mean, that's how I feel about that. What about you, guys?
Speaker 4: I think, you know, if somebody something comes off too good to be true in the beginning, that's like a red flag.
Speaker 1: So I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think a woman or anybody who is looking for love and then finally meet somebody that they feel like is giving them everything that they need and they're you know, doing all the things with affection and the gestures and everything like that, I feel like it can feel like it's real, But I think sometimes we have to take off the the rose colored yeah, and you know, just be a little realistic, like is this something that somebody can sustain, you know, right? Or is it just they're just trying to make me like them, Like they're just doing things to make me you know, yeah, exactly. I feel like it's kind of hard because when I first met Chad, he was I mean he's standing wine and dine and everything, so I would wouldn't call it love bumb and.
Speaker 1: I felt like it was like true behavior. Yeah, but but it's still consistent behavior when we were together, like he always I mean in the beginning, he was like going extra extra press, like every week I would wake up with something new. I don't know, because I mean he kept that behavior like it wasn't like it was just temporary, so he sustained it. He sustained it. It was it wasn't. I wouldn't say it was a love bomb, okay, but it's like, how do you know when does it come to an end when someone loved? Love bombs?
Speaker 4: Like I think when they show you that if they if they don't get something from you and then they try to like take it from you to punish you.
Speaker 1: Or so basically they doing it until they get what they want.
Speaker 2: Right, until they basically gain control of you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like here are these big gifts, here are these big wishes and these big things, and then now that I've got you, what are they actually chasing after now that they've captured, and.
Speaker 1: Then would it become manipulation once they feel like they want to regain you and get you back, so they go back to doing the thing. Do you is it still love vombing or is it now manipulation?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's both. I think it's both. It's one and the same. But I think, like, I don't know. For me, I feel like when somebody's doing too much, I just automatically I'm like, but who.
Speaker 1: Are you really?
Speaker 4: You know, if I can't if it's so much that I can't really tell, like and I'm not getting to know who you are, and like the reasons why you love me or like me outside of like you giving me stuff, and I can't figure out the reasons why I really like you outside of the stuff that you're love bombing me with. Then I think that's like a que to be like what is this?
Speaker 1: I respect, I've seen this. I was listening to this guy talk and he was basically saying, like, I'm not going to overdo it. I'm not going to give you expectations from as a man and not you know, not follow through with it. So you're gonna how I treat you when I first meet you, this is what you're gonna get. I like that throughout the durate, right throughout the duration. So if I'm not texting you like that, yeah, then that's what you're gonna get. Get used to that. And he said that he had problems with women like dating women because they felt like he wasn't serious. It wasn't that he's a busy man and I don't want to promise you something that I can't continue to do. And I was like, you know what, I respect that because a lot of a lot of men love bomb like they go over the top to get what they want and once they got it, once they got what they have, then it's you know, you get complacent and it's not the same.
Speaker 3: I feel like courting is essential to this, like courting, like old school courting. Let me let me show you, let me let me show you what my intents are. I prefer someone who's consistent. It's very attractive and you mean what you say, You say what you mean to me. I appreciate someone who's intentional, like I feel like when you're we're having dialogue and conversation.
Speaker 2: I like the phone calls. I like the little text message.
Speaker 1: You'd be on the phone with your legs in the air.
Speaker 3: I like all of that shit, like talk to me on the phone, I do I kill my three am. My three am wake up call was like, hey babe, I'm just I just made it in and I just want to talk and you look up, it's like thirty minutes.
Speaker 2: I like that because I came up in.
Speaker 3: The error of that. Like on the phone, if we lead together, yes, you'd better have the extra extra extra long court because there's only two lines in the house. If you were lucky, you would pull it into your room one hang up, like one ring, one hang up, and then you like call back the real quiet, you know, or nights and weekends, that's when you can turn up. So like, I come from that era of just like that intention. So I appreciate that because we do all live busy lives. And I feel like when people are transparent and they're open and honest about their time, then they're like, okay, well I can text you little quick thing. You know, you start to know your schedule or they know your schedule. I think it becomes sexy and kind of flirty when you're like sending like your little timestamps of just what you got going on.
Speaker 1: And that's the best feeling. Like, how do you let that feeling continue to last? Like the butterflies and the just being what what are things that you can do to continue that, like when you first meet someone to have that same feeling five ten years from now? Is it possible, ash you want to answer that for how to keep the butterflies? Yes?
Speaker 2: And is it possible? Because I feel like it is.
Speaker 4: I mean, I feel like I don't have butterflies anymore.
Speaker 1: I have excitement.
Speaker 4: I have I don't know what you call it. It's not butterflies. It's definitely different. It's definitely a more mature feeling. It's not butterflies. It's like a sense of like safety and home. Like yeah, it's like at the end of the day, I know where home is. I know, I just have this sense of like feeling safe. You know what I mean, you're secure, you know, so I think I still you know, we're I'm excited to you know, not necessary. It's not excitement. I wouldn't say it's excitement. It's just literally for me, a peace of mind, a piece of home when I get back to the house, you know, I know, like he's home or if I'm out and he calls me, like you know, it's him checking to make sure I'm safe.
Speaker 1: Like it's just for me. It's like a safety thing.
Speaker 4: Like I know, somebody in the world is always making sure I'm good and for me. Yeah, I mean that kind of like Trump's butterflies, it kind of that grows into something more. But I think just making sure that you guys still relate on an everyday basis because we're together all the time.
Speaker 1: We live together.
Speaker 4: You know, he's retired, so he's home, so you know, it's not the same as like you know when you go days or whatever without seeing somebody, Like I see him all the time, so it's not like the same excitement, but just being happy to have somebody to share life with, yes, to share like experiences, like I still get excited to come home and tell him things that I've done or things that I'm excited to do.
Speaker 1: So for me, it just it's a best friend. Yeah. Yeah, I love that.
Speaker 2: I like the chase, I like the butterflies. I love all of that.
Speaker 3: Like I want to keep it going because I feel like I see older couples that are really in love and I attain to that, like even just where you can dance if that's what you started off doing and sharing music, vibing together or traveling those shared interests.
Speaker 2: I feel like that is a goal of mine.
Speaker 3: That I want to sustain and be able to like look forward to in my relationship going forward.
Speaker 1: So this one is for you dating while healing. This one for you, can you truly find love without being one hundred percent heal?
Speaker 3: I believe so only because I feel like no one is ever one hundred percent hell, And I would even say that despite if you've been married divorce. We all have as humans, we have different triggers, we have different experiences in different ways that we move because of whether it's how we were raised with audnesses exactly exactly.
Speaker 2: And to me it's always daily struggles too.
Speaker 3: You know, it could be something today, it could be in something another month from.
Speaker 2: Now, and so to me, it's just like I feel, yes, you can.
Speaker 3: To me, it's more about where you are in your heart and where what are you willing to give?
Speaker 2: What is what space? What capacity is left?
Speaker 1: Right? But don't get it, I feel like, don't get it twisted, Like start dating and you're not over that relationship, because that's what a lot of people, Oh yeah, you have to get You definitely have to give yourself grace and Tom, a lot of people get caught up and you know, going to the next without fully healing and recovering from the previous relationship.
Speaker 2: Of course, so it takes time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely takes Tom.
Speaker 3: But I also have talked to friends now that have said, you know what Alex is, I see that that vibrancy in you now where it's more attractive compared to there was a little grayer vibe before.
Speaker 2: Because I'm just coming off.
Speaker 1: Of this lex that I know now from the lex when I first met. It's totally different. And I love this this lex right now. It's like you own it, like you you just come in a room and it's just sunshine.
Speaker 2: Thank you for that.
Speaker 1: And that's what I love about you. Like you're very You're very secure in who you are as a woman. No matter what you've been through. You can't see it because you've overcome all that. And I just love that, Like every time you thank you, come next to us, I feel like it's nothing but sunshine, thank you.
Speaker 3: And that comes from healing, that comes from doing the work that comes from really like therapy, talking to myself, self love, reassurance, and really just opening up and really discovering that spark of who I am as a lexus. Because I feel like in any relationship, you want to be a whole. And I pray and hope that my partner is a whole too. That way we can come together and really be secure in ourselves separately, be to create that one hole together.
Speaker 2: So that's what I've tanged for.
Speaker 1: So I'm there.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I'm ready and I'll open so we shall see what I'm.
Speaker 1: Happy for you. Lex. I love this leg Thank you.
Speaker 2: I love this lex too.
Speaker 1: It's so beautiful, the sexiness, the it's like it's a different type of vibe from when I'm here and.
Speaker 2: I'm in my essence right now.
Speaker 3: You know, it's just I just feel like my I've done my work. I've done I put in the work, and I'm at this space now where I'm just open and and I and I'm like, there was some sad times, there was some some heavy times, but I'm so aware now of who I am and you overcame it. I did, I did, and whoever can tap into this space right.
Speaker 2: Now and catch this butterfly. Good luck to them, you know, because they'll be blessed, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah about that's right. Listen, ladies, I mean we all have. I mean you've been in your you're still in your relationship, but we have you know, we've overcame the hurt and it's another size. It's sunshine.
Speaker 2: It is it's sunshine.
Speaker 3: It's just what do they say, you know, weeping myndor for a night.
Speaker 1: But joy in the morning. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Amen, it happens. I'm a prime example in a witness. So that's one of my testimonies for sure.
Speaker 1: My last one lone distance relatelationships in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: I'm down for that shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I actually, honestly, I wouldn't. I would be down with the lone distance relationship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm down for yeah, just because I have my home that I'm sharing with my children right now.
Speaker 1: Like it feels good to be by yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 3: I like when they're away. I like when they're with their dad. I like when I have my time and to be long distance it's cool just because you know, absence makes the her girl fonder and so you know, it's the anticipation of when we're gonna meet next.
Speaker 2: That's how I love that.
Speaker 1: Right when Chad and I was together, you know, it was a I was in Tampa, he was in Miami, and it was just it was excitement to oh, I'm going to see my baby. I feel like it's more excitement and the lone distance and then you still get you're still able to get back home and just have your own like you don't have to deal with someone twenty four hours of a day like okay, now, cause.
Speaker 3: We're nurturers too, like give a lot, we want to might want to make sure they're good, So it's good to like kind of like look forward to that.
Speaker 1: I like that. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I know a couple actually who were married for seven years, lived apart because they both had their own separate lives, finished building a home together while they were in this relationship, and have just now moved in together after seven years oh wow of marriage. So like, I see it and they love it. They love it, and I'm down with that. I could see that happening.
Speaker 2: I'm not I'm not mad at that.
Speaker 1: I think I wouldn't be mad at it either.
Speaker 2: You know I like their marriage to yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 3: Just because I'm on I'm on this my trajectory of where I'm at as alexis, whoever my partner is will understand that. You know, we are in and out of the country at times, and you know where I'm at in my space and just where I am with my children.
Speaker 2: There's things that they need.
Speaker 3: And whoever invest in me and understands I am, I'm like down to really accommodate them because I want them to accommodate me. Whether it's travel and we can. I love that, getting hopping on the plane, doing a quick forty eight hours or trips and tapping in real quick look, you know, meeting up for a date night somewhere in the middle. I'm down for that too.
Speaker 2: That's fun. It's axhilerating showing up in a trench coat with.
Speaker 3: Nothing, you know, as long as they know, you know, security, they don't put me over to the side, right somethings beeping or something that I have to do a.
Speaker 1: Real strip shirt, you got a bullet out, That's what I've heard.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying no, but loo key, it's just I like that.
Speaker 3: I would be open to it, just because it's twenty twenty five and been in a space and the fact that we travel so much.
Speaker 2: I meet I meet people in the airport.
Speaker 3: I meet people, you know, in these these parties, these events, and these exclusive vibes. So they have their life going on and that's attractive, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I got things going on here in Florida. I'm a Miami girl right now. So it's like, but I'm also a travel friend too.
Speaker 3: So okay, look at that little laugh, look at the maths, lex blessed. But you know we're excuding love over here.
Speaker 2: And this is my month. This is my birthday.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it is your birthday month.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm off for a little freaky little.
Speaker 1: They say. They say them posses are freaky.
Speaker 2: We are fish, you know.
Speaker 1: They are the true definition of a sex expert. Sexpert or lexfort.
Speaker 4: Like, I don't know what you're talking about, but now it's time for the hot girl headlines.
Speaker 1: I would rather play a game? Are you down? Okay?
Speaker 4: I mean, y'all got me going nervous?
Speaker 1: Games?
Speaker 4: I like games, Okay, So the game is called would you rather? Okay, so like Yack in the day basement, would you rather wait? What he was playing games in the basement? What y'all used to do back in the day.
Speaker 2: That day, I'm just saying, I'm throwing it out.
Speaker 1: There's your mind, not the good, and I'm just playing.
Speaker 4: Actually, yes, would you rather I'm gonna give y'all some scenario and you gotta let me know what you would rather do? Would you rather date someone who's amazing in bed but terrible at communicating, or someone who's an incredible communicator but average in the bed.
Speaker 1: You gotta be good in bed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, good in bed, but he sucks at communicating.
Speaker 1: This is because I know how to carry a conversation, baby, I just need you to be good.
Speaker 4: But communication, I feel like it breaks up relationships like immediately, like you can help somebody.
Speaker 1: Get better in the bed. I mean, we ain't doing nothing, but like we get married.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I feel like four place starts a hello, you know, Like, so the communication is part of like the like that little bit of that.
Speaker 1: You know what? That is true. You can't say with women it doesn't get you here first. Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 3: So I feel like communication is a big deal because then you can communicate what you like and don't like and don't what you need and don't need.
Speaker 2: You know what, I'm saying so.
Speaker 1: That, but what if they know how to give it to you?
Speaker 3: And so I'm trying to tell you, like I can work with the like, oh if they can?
Speaker 1: Okay, what if? What if they what if they are a good communicator? And what is this? Maybe's average? Let's make it because average can make it. Let's make it interest.
Speaker 3: So just average sex, No, Nope, nope, we're gonna make it interesting.
Speaker 1: Okay, average, but we're gonna make.
Speaker 2: It in Oh, my goodness, what.
Speaker 1: If he's a great communicator and he's probably not, probably not.
Speaker 4: It's a past, it's at hall ass game.
Speaker 1: It's okay.
Speaker 2: He's a tickler, all right, tickle with no pickle?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 4: Next one, next rushing.
Speaker 2: Y'all know, we don't want nobody.
Speaker 1: With a little but we gotta lexico the communication.
Speaker 3: But with a pickler, my goodness, a tickler with a good.
Speaker 1: You don't want it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't do it.
Speaker 1: Don't want that. I like death.
Speaker 4: Like we're gonna say, no, everybody wants that. Nobody wants that little Internet.
Speaker 1: Well, everybody ain't blessed with.
Speaker 2: But you also don't want anything ginormous either.
Speaker 1: I'd rather have something enormous than a little don't think.
Speaker 2: So, I don't you rather go big big dog? Like you rather go like?
Speaker 1: Now? I don't know now, so you will rather have a tickler than big dog?
Speaker 3: Now, with the influx of toys and like other things.
Speaker 2: I feel like you can work with a smaller penis one.
Speaker 1: You can work with the tickler.
Speaker 2: I don't want to.
Speaker 3: Give me the communication, give me the four play, give me the other things.
Speaker 1: I don't want.
Speaker 2: I don't want to smell I.
Speaker 1: I don't think I could say she want a big dog.
Speaker 2: She don't want a puppy, she want a big dog.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, can we move on now? Please?
Speaker 2: Yes you can.
Speaker 4: Would you rather have an intimate encounter in a public place or a private location.
Speaker 1: Or private?
Speaker 2: I would do public. I would definitely do public.
Speaker 1: I fine, it's the excitement. Okay. So have you done it in a public location? Yes? Dress the room? Okay?
Speaker 2: What about you a private bathroom in the back.
Speaker 1: Of a club.
Speaker 2: Okay, I've done it on an airplane.
Speaker 1: Airplane. You really got the private?
Speaker 2: Yeah, my high clubs.
Speaker 1: Next part of my high club an? Okay.
Speaker 4: Would you rather have a secret admirer or a confident person who makes their intentions known immediately.
Speaker 3: I don't mind the secret admirer that is going to eventually reveal themselves, like.
Speaker 2: We gotta I need. I want someone to come up to me.
Speaker 3: I don't. I'm not, I don't go after It's often I feel like I want someone to be interested in me. And if it's mutual, then I'm like, oh yeah, let's let's lock in. Okay, let's see what's let's see what's up with this?
Speaker 4: What do you want secret admirer or a confident person who comes up to you immediately?
Speaker 1: I like playing the cat in the mouse. Okay, colaborate. Tell me I would like a secret at Mars.
Speaker 3: So you want you want someone to just not reveal who they are, but give you all the hints, give you awesome vibes, but like you don't even want them to You want you want to figure out who it is. That's what I'm trying to say. What if the grand revel after all these things. Let's say, for example, no, you know like that man who was messaging you that time, No, I need situation.
Speaker 1: I need you need to know.
Speaker 3: And if they pull up on you and then they show like interest and all of that.
Speaker 1: Then yeah, I need to know. Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 3: I need to know too. I want to know what's up. But come after me if you want this, come get me.
Speaker 4: Last one, would you rather be blindfolded or tied up during a spicy encounter?
Speaker 2: Both?
Speaker 1: Oh? Ship? Right? All right?
Speaker 3: That was because that element of surprise is there and your senses are heightened, because if one of your major senses is taken away, then each you know, your taste, your hearing, your smell, your touch, everything turns up a bit. Yeah like that ship, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: And give me a safe word.
Speaker 1: All right, y'all, thank you for playing. I like that.
Speaker 4: We need to do a little bit more of that, all right, I got y'all. Next time we'll dive a little deeper. And so would you rather yes?
Speaker 1: But we have now like.
Speaker 2: Never out of my Name's like you won in the moon.
Speaker 3: This is a segment of unfiltered and unfollowed.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 3: Yes, the wedding invites snub. I mean we all feel some kind of way when we're not invited. Somewhere right, A girl you considered a friend gets engaged, plans a big wedding, but doesn't invite you, but still watches all your ig stories, follow, unfollow, or block.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't.
Speaker 4: I would keep following her. I feel like we're still friends. Not everybody's invited to everything, especially like life events. Weddings are big. Weddings are expensive, exactly expensive, all the things. Therefore, you know whoever the bride and groom want to be there. Yeah, so I wouldn't take it personal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wouldn't take it personal unless it's a close friend. But if it's just a friend, you know they have who they want to invite into there, and like Ashley said, they are expensive. Yes, nothing to take personal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you.
Speaker 3: Never know, like you know, it could be an intimate wedding of ten, it could be or it could be whatever.
Speaker 2: So we don't know, we don't know.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 3: The Toxic podcast Bro, a guy you went on a one day with, starts a podcast where he rants about how modern women bring nothing to the table.
Speaker 2: Do you follow, back, unfollow, or block.
Speaker 4: It's a lot of those child will be on following the whole goddamn Instagram. If Yeah, I feel like everybody you know has an opinion, everybody wants to share their opinion, and if it's if you disagree with everybody and everything, like you won't have any friends.
Speaker 1: You won't you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: It's like, it's your right to feel how you feel and say what you want to say.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. You can't take everything to heart. Now.
Speaker 4: If I like something like, you know, there are some topics that we can really like stand on and be like, Okay, I need to set myself apart from this person. Yeah, but if it's just you know, it's a lot of dumb stuff on the Internet, I feel like you just have to filter it out, let it go in one air and.
Speaker 1: Out the other. Yeah, Charille, what do you think? I feel like it's just a podcast. Like they're entitled to their opinions, just like we are entitled to our opinions. We have a podcast. So it's nothing to get mad about. That's what it's for.
Speaker 2: That was their experience very much.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 2: What about the ghosting comeback?
Speaker 3: Someone who ghosted you six months ago suddenly pops into your d MS, Hey stranger or hey big hand.
Speaker 2: What are we gonna do? Ladies?
Speaker 1: Ignore?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because six months is a minute, right, that's a lie.
Speaker 3: They see you popping, They see you maybe a new haircut, new vibe new vibe like, yeah, yeah, ignore, ignore, Yeah, I like that. What about the ex's new boo? Your ex's new girlfriend follows you first likes all your old posts and comments, so pretty? What are we doing, ladies? From a pick two years ago? That's so weird two years ago, that's weird? Yeah, what are we doing?
Speaker 1: I would probably ignore that too. Ignore.
Speaker 2: He's a bear fan, right fan behavior?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, weird behavior, weirdos.
Speaker 2: Okay, the one who owes you money.
Speaker 3: They still haven't paid you back, but they're posting luxurious vacations, brunches and concert tickets.
Speaker 2: What are we doing, ladies?
Speaker 1: I'm calling them messaging where is my money? Exactly? Where are my coins? You're doing a little bit too much over that in come text noney, I need my coins.
Speaker 2: So not only are we we're gonna still keep following. Yeah, and we're gonna follow up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, follow up, absolutely, follow up.
Speaker 2: And lastly, the gym selfie overload.
Speaker 3: Someone posts fifteen gym selfies a day plus every workout set.
Speaker 2: Are we following blocking or is that too much? What are we doing?
Speaker 1: I mean, if it's something that they do and it's there, how they get paid, it's motivating.
Speaker 2: So it's lifestyle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll be like, Okay, they got some new.
Speaker 4: I feel like I wouldn't unfollow or anything, but sometimes people do overposte. I mean, I love the mute, not for gem Sophie's because like I need motivating, like for gym. But if somebody's posting, for instance, them always shopping or always like spending money frivolously, you know, that's something that I need to work on, So I might like mute them because I don't need to be seeing that. Like I have to be conscious of the stuff that I'm taking in every days. So it's something that I feel triggers me and it's something that I'm trying to work on. Like if I see them going out to the club all the time or drinking all the time, and it's something that I'm personally trying to work on, then I might mute them or unfollow. Understand, But going to the gym, I need to do more.
Speaker 3: Listen, I see you motivate me by my little gym post.
Speaker 1: I throw up the deuces.
Speaker 3: They're motivating, the motivating I'm them. Last, let me see what Charilla doing today. I need to get that work out in and that fit, so I'm following.
Speaker 1: I don't be doing too much. But you don't be doing too much.
Speaker 2: No, no, you don't.
Speaker 1: Some people be Yeah, some people be doing too too much. I'll be in a gym like, girl, you need to stop. Yeah, and then they'll pull their pants up tight so they little camel toe will move stuff. Wait, what is you doing over there?
Speaker 4: One time I feel about me, those bands were like sprunch up in the booty.
Speaker 1: Camera was like, that's a skirch. Yeah, I got what scrench booty is that. I just can't do it.
Speaker 4: I just feel like you see too much, like you can see all of my ass up in the crack.
Speaker 1: You know you can I have.
Speaker 2: I cannot wear those. I would turn that gym upside down.
Speaker 1: I can't wear those. I don't have the big old booty. But I just still feel like I wear some of them. But it's not too much of a scirnch. It dances it for sure, It doesn't hance it.
Speaker 2: You think people want to be.
Speaker 1: I love my low cut, my low back cuts where it's like the whole back out and then it's a low cut.
Speaker 4: I am not cute in the gym when I work out, I look you locked in. That's yeah, that's nothing cute about it. Yeah, I mean, but I.
Speaker 1: Get cute sometimes. Yeah, I do not be cute out.
Speaker 4: Yes, the clothes, I got all my old Nike stuff from when Phil had his Nike contract.
Speaker 1: I got brand new Nike stuff.
Speaker 4: It's old but for you like, but it's not like the cute scrunch booty and all the new like cut outfits that they have.
Speaker 1: I don't have none of it. Look, the gym has turned into a fashion show. It does like you gotta come in there match from It's the club at this point. Even even the prison gyms and I go to a prison gym. You waiter, what prison gym? Well, don't loose, tell me what. It don't look good on the inside. It's a lot of free weights. It's it's like.
Speaker 2: Ready prison gym.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we call it the prison jam. You got trap music in there, and you you and not.
Speaker 2: Just you're in there locked in.
Speaker 1: Even the prison gyms turning into a fashion show.
Speaker 2: I'm not mad at the motivation though, Like I'm here for it.
Speaker 3: Let me see what's going on. I want to see progress. I want to see the vibes all of that.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, listen I'm coming out with a little bit a leg video, so y'all make sure y'all stay and let.
Speaker 3: Us know you do have some beautiful legs. But thank you well, ladies. It was getting real hot and spicy up in here, you know, even in the gym in the bedroom. Got Shorty is a big one. What do we have next, Lady Charelle?
Speaker 1: What you got for us? Listen, y'all, I got the Humble Baddies Male and we thank you guys for submitting. We make sure we you know, we find someone, we pick it. We don't know what it is until the day of lo. This week we have Ronda.
Speaker 2: Hey, Randa, and.
Speaker 1: Ronda needs our advice. Let's hear what Ronda has to say. Okay, okay, Ronda. I've been in a relationship with the man who is paralyzed, and despite all my efforts to care for him, washing his clothes, helping him daily, he keeps mistreating me. He throws things at me when he's upset, and he recently started hitting my legs with his cane. I understand he's likely frustrated, but I'm reaching my breaking point. Do you think it's time for me to walk away? Since he can't not Rondo. First of all, was that shade talking about is it time for me to walk away? Since he can't, it's that shade.
Speaker 3: Or not Rondo to get some distance. Okay, let's let's start with that first.
Speaker 4: I don't care if you're paralyzed, it's stable or whatever, youbody, I should endure abuse like, there's not much for that. If he can't use his words, then it's an issue.
Speaker 1: It's a problem.
Speaker 4: So I definitely think that you should step away, make sure you find like a safe space.
Speaker 1: You should run away. You should be able.
Speaker 4: To find a safe space so that you guys can figure out your situation. And if he can't figure out a way to discuss whatever y'all issues are, then it's time for you to walk away for sure.
Speaker 1: Run away, run away.
Speaker 2: I agree with ash Like it's time to go.
Speaker 1: Maybe he needs some therapy of some sort.
Speaker 3: Because if you're the caretaker and this person is depending on you, that's abuse. Like it is ways to communicate, there's verbal ways. Yeah, I don't like that.
Speaker 2: I don't like that, Randa. You might have to let him go and he.
Speaker 1: Needs to get some help.
Speaker 4: If he's frustrated, he needs to find better ways to deal with his frustration not hitting you, And.
Speaker 2: I know they have assistant assistance for that.
Speaker 3: Given the situation, there are people who can handle the influx and the up and down of behavior issues that that sounds a little deeper. I'm nobody's doctor or anything like that. But you know, when you're starting to abuse others emotionally and mentally and they're taking the time to help you, that's not good.
Speaker 1: It's not good. Serious on a serious note, Yes, he needs help, and you need to get away from that relationship. Yeah, because physical abuse is not it and we don't condone it like and you shouldn't either. You shouldn't take that so definitely run.
Speaker 2: Away, Yes, don't walk.
Speaker 1: Run. That's the end of it. That's our Humble Baddy's mail. If you all have anything that you want to submit, send over to us. And remember we are giving away twenty five hundred dollars to one small black owned business historyscribe to the podcast in order to get these twenty five hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much for tuning in to Humble Batties. You can find me at Ashtree Nicole.
Speaker 3: I'm Alexis Welsh Stomy. You can find me at Alexis Underscore, Sotomayer.
Speaker 1: And I'm Charrea Risotto. You can find me at Charel Risotto Underscore. Thank you again for tuning in to Humble Batties, Yes for our Gallentine Edition episode. Whether you're celebrating Valentine's Day with a partner, your friends, or enjoying some well deserved self love, we hope that your day is filled with joy and appreciation.
Speaker 2: Brother love everybody.
Speaker 1: Love you, guys, I love you so make you some mus