Speaker 1: Shoe.
Speaker 2: If you watch your coffee time the baby you know the name flame, my bro also known as my row Flame, come in with last and come in with you and her love lambs. Baby, you better catch it when you can drop a knowledge from fatherhood to politics, shouting now comics, just paying homage.
Speaker 3: What's up? Tips?
Speaker 2: Yeah you know? She raised shot towns on speaking to the grown a second, We're gonna lad come in to kick in and at the againd We leave it with just a list of spirits.
Speaker 3: Think you want to revisit? So your first second listen, young folks say it's list. Oh folks that we dig it?
Speaker 2: Goody.
Speaker 3: No this do what you do?
Speaker 4: No do what you do?
Speaker 3: No kids, do what I do? No fish.
Speaker 4: Hey, hey, hey, this is comedian Slay Monroe and welcome to this week's episode of Leaf and Learn. Oh it is almost Halloween, but we'll be on the films week. In fact, we will have an episode that will drop on Halloween, which is my co host birthday, Bobby Clipping her birthday. She was born on Halloween.
Speaker 3: You're bananas.
Speaker 4: I'm very good. Hello Tory, our producer mister Aaron, Hey Aaron, we are here, ladies jumping it has not been such a hectic week, but we are getting very close to something that has the entire country and world on the edge of their seats. I'm telling you, I'm biting my real nails, my fake nails, my toe nails, my hang nails, my every kind of nail, my steel nails. I am petrified at the outcome of what this may be. But I am as a registered voter, and I make sure that I'm registered by going to vote dot org to make sure that they have not illegally removed my name off the ballot. That I am going to do my part, and my part is voting for the candidate of my choice. I hope that that you all are doing the same thing. I'm not telling you who to vote for, Kamala Harris, but I'm hoping that you guys vote for whoever makes whoever floats your boat. Now, make sure that the candidate that you vote for might float your vote on voting day and the next day he might sink your ship. Remember that I did say he might stinkership and there's only one man running. Well that's also suspect because here lately, I don't know, dj TV been doing some real strange things lately. Now let me just let me just point out a state of fact, right, y'all, very quick, y'all. Because when he won in twenty sixteen, day one that he got in office, he took down the LGBT website, off the page for the White House page. But here lately for him, they you know, they say he's against the gays, he's against the trans when he says too autlantic stuff. But here lately he's been showing me some very suspectful things. Now I know he's straight, but a he played the YMCA song which is Ray the Village People, which was the gays group in the eighties, good eighties, nineties, two thousands to this day. They wanted the gas groups. Then he hired Mike Pence as his vice president when he did win. And you know there's rumors about Mike Pinch. There's some old pictures of him in little booty shorts and little cut me adrifts and very cozy setting up to a next to another man. Then Ruy Giuliani was his lawyer who got in full drag and kiss Donald Trump while he was in drag. Then he hired JD. Vance right now to be his perspective, vice president who did full drag in college maybe once or twice. And now he was somewhere recently where he was discussing the size of rest in peace Arnold Palmers you mentioned, and the way he was discussing another man's penis with all of his joy and infatuation and admiration, I'm like, well, I know he's not gay, but I'm damned sure not feeling straight right now? Or is it just me Biden? Was I the only person who noticed that?
Speaker 3: No, I think the world noticed it, and it was completely tasteless, Like what does that have to do about politics? People who make a decision. Everybody was worried about Joe Biden. Joe Biden didn't make tasteless comments like that about somebody. I mean his his family was like disgusted, like who talks like that?
Speaker 4: Well, to be fair, he did talk about a woman's wuha, So he did get there. I talk about a man.
Speaker 5: It's poopa yaka. The way he was, he was so joyful with it. So and I'm gonna tell you as the man and me, because you know, it's a couple of people over here. This he she we he catched the checks she made the money, we spend it. But the man in me had when I was a teenager, when I was in locker rooms. If another man and this is just coming from a very authentic locker room male perspective, when another man is in the other in the dressing room or in the locker room with another man and he's not gay, but he sees the other guy naked, and the other guy is well and down. Please understand that the man who is not as well and down as the man he looks at, sees that and.
Speaker 4: In his head he's like, damn, I need one of them. But he's not going to express that to anybody. He's not going to say it out loud. It is just internally that. Of course, this penis envy. I'm like, damn, I want to hammer like that. Now. I've never experienced poenis nvy. I was always good. But that's just the truth. But to publicly like you said about you were running for the president of the United States. You are on a platform with millions and millions of people watch, and this is what you decided to talk with so much infatuation. Bobby I was like, damn, Trump, come back like I do you Bobby come back. He just went off the deep end on no talking about this man's pain of says it was, yeah, it was.
Speaker 3: There was no decorum and there was no reason for it. When we have issues like you know, a war over in Ukraine that is just exploding in the Middle East on all sides of Israel, all putting us in danger. We have that, we have immigration, he's gaudis and shut the hell up about the economy and you're talking about somebody's peepee like that that How was that resolving it? I want policies and I want I want how you're going to push the country forward, not how you wish it had more than eight inches.
Speaker 4: It kind of makes you think maybe he is making up for some shortcomings. I'm made. I've never seen it. I've never seen you know, he does have an obsession with side, but that's usually crowd size. I don't know about I think it's I think.
Speaker 3: It's all the same thing. But I do think, like everybody worried about Joe and having dementia or whatever, these are statements that it's like somebody that was saying, you start talk.
Speaker 4: Like this, this this next uh point of view is strictly flame Unrose. This is not part of iHeart or laughing a learned or Bobby's or Hearing's. This is strictly my conspiracy theory because Trump has the popularity, but Dvance has the temperament that I believe now that Trump is being is a trojan horse to carry in Vance because now I think that they see Advance's Ivy League educated and he's not paid for IY Leach educated. He actually earned that and some people paid for a form, but he really got the degree. So he's he's pretty right and and he is he all their policies, he's with uh. He says, like he said, he'll even make up a conspiracy. His goal is to win, to get those Republicans on his side. I believe now that it's the but he does not have the popularity to win the presidency. Trump does. So if they get Trump in and then Trump because we're watching Trump, we're watching the slow demise of this man every day, every time he open his mouth and speak, they see it as well. But they're so focused and lays the focus on what they want that they will get him in to win if possible, and then he'll step down and then they'll have advanced out of menically become the president, and I think since Vance already like Indian women, it will be a no brainer for him to pull in Little Feather aka Nikki Hayleen. I'm telling you this is that that's my conspiracy because that's what I believe. They can control it. It's not that they can't control Vans, but Bans will listen to them. He's not a tyrant. He will and he showed us how he masterly moves through the water on the debate with Tim Wallas, because we expected him to be a nightmare, but he moved through that water very strategically like a shark. He was.
Speaker 3: He was respectful. I will say that. So if I could give him anything over Trump, Trump wasn't. Look how we treated both Harris and Biden. You know, he was totally disrespectful. Vance knows that there is decorum, there is a place for things that does things that go a certain way and a certain way to have things. Now, that's all I'm going to give him. You could be right, you could be right. On this day.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna mark he still has the radical and he still has the radical ideas that they have, and he will pass Project twenty twenty five and he gets in office, he will be the president for the next eight years, if not indefinitely, because they already they have already planted that sea.
Speaker 3: No, I agree with the twenty twenty five for sure, because we've been talking about this since the beginning when we first started talking about it. It's not Trump's playbook. It is the mega right GOP playbook. No matter what Republican was going to get in, they were going to try to push some of the agendas less government, more control, et cetera, et cetera. You know, And again we've spoken about it. It's been around for quite a while. It's just been built on and built on and built on. It went from like a sixty page document to I think a nine hundred and twenty two page document. So yeah, I mean, and God bless him he is. They shut down a whole McDonald's for Trump to go in and shake his fries. And don't you think it's funny that at the same time, all of a sudden they have hysteria and McDonald's at the Big Mac they got big problems with it.
Speaker 4: Well, apparently he don't have the magic touch or the goal is that maybe he had the orange touch.
Speaker 3: While he's doing that, she is standing on the picket line with the McDonald's worker, trying to get them at least minimal decent minimum wage of fifteen dollars in above. Because these poor people working multiple hours, multiple jobs, just trying to put food on the table.
Speaker 4: It's still the cost and the cost of living where he was. I mean the minimum wage where he was at that McDonald's was seven dollars and twenty five cent an hour. If you honestly sit down and think about that, if you go through a fast food restaurant right now by yourself, and if you decide that you want to get a super size or a meal, it is more than seven dollars and twenty five cent. You can't even afford to feed yourself working an hour there I.
Speaker 3: Get when I go, I get the number seven, which is too cheese burgers because I get one to the dog and I have one myself, and I think that's ten forty. They would make two hundred and ninety dollars gross, that's before taxes to working those hours. Two hundred ninety dollars. They couldn't even afford. They would have to work two and a half hours to be able to take the taxes up to have the meal. I just told you about.
Speaker 4: This. This is what we're talking about. And so many people, you know, keep hollering about the economy. Biden was afforded this economy from Trump's uh turn, not from not the other way around. He did he didn't, he didn't acquire this he was I mean, he didn't create this. He acquired this. This was he hadn't grant it was grandfather. Then Trump's economy was grandfather into Biden's administration. You guys, and I know y'all keep thinking this and that the third, but you keep forgetting that we were stuck in the middle of a pandemic for tween years. He was stuck in your house. You were stuck in your house. And the leader of the free world, our leader at the time, because he was my president too. I didn't vote for him, but he was still my president, our leader at the time, said that it wasn't real, it would go away. Then turned right back around and said that inject bleach a lifesyle on your arm would put it up under UV like we were misguided, misconscrewed, disguarded. Just remember that millions of people die, or a million people died. Hundreds of thousands of Americans were dying every day every day, and you were stuck in your house for two years. You could gas prices was low because it was supplying domain. Why need gas that can't go No, damn where. No.
Speaker 3: It's true they complain about inflation and they have right. People are feeling it in their pockets. But we're coming off of a the overspending of Trump. So people have like ten dollars more in their pocket because he did those tax cuts that put us into the trillions of spending. But the inflation was across the world. In fact, our inflation is down. The world inflation right now is five point eight percent and they're hoping to have it three point five by the end of the year. So it's slowing because of the pandemic, because it's over. I know that Vice President Vice President Harris is talking about price gouging. She will get them, but it will come down. It's not just that, it's also what we're willing to spend for some things. But we wouldn't have had half of this, if you want to call it inflation, if it wasn't for the pandemic and people have to just think, have to think about them.
Speaker 4: And remember remember now, remember thuring his presidency right before, he complained about President Obama taking too many golfing vacations, which he only took the required ones that he was able to took, which I think was two a year. But Trump took and and Obama took golfing vacations on his dime. Not only government's died. Trump was so savvy with all of his golfing ex traditions that he played on his own court and made their memory. Tax Payers myself included, paid for his time under his while he was the sitting president. Y'all keep missing everything or forgetting, but I am a constant reminder that he kept saying that the virus coronavirus came from China when they said that the only thing they came from China was the official that he made stay in his hotel for ten million dollars, which is another complete dimensions because you can't mix business with pleasure when you are the sitting president of the United States. But he got over like a fat brad and now he was given full community by the Supreme Court. So anything that he does once he crossed the picket line. If we let him, I mean the finish line. If we let him cross the finish line, he can do anything he wants to at any given time. And you see his theoretic behavior. I don't even think that he's aware of some of the things that he does until after he watches the tape once it's played. Something is going on. Y'all see it. Y'all see it, just like I see I got four eyes. But y'all see it.
Speaker 3: It's true. And you know, the other thing that that really worries me that I've been listening to is all of his people, and I just mean even Republicans. I was listening to Sununa, the governor of New Hampshire, who was sticking up arm He's talking about this enemy within which he means anybody that goes against him, and he even came up with Pelosi. He starts coming out with names, you know, and those are the people that he wants. Are you honest your mind? And then Sununu's angry because you know, our rhetoric is not it's not helping. We shouldn't be doing that in the rallies. Everybody knows Trump is going to say crazy things. So because he always does it. That's okay, but it's not okay for for Karmelin to actually say exactly what's actually going on, what he's.
Speaker 4: Repeating, what's about that the enemy from within? I want to I want to talk about that. Let's unpack that. So with that whole, with the enemy from with the end, when I tell you he has given out many a dog whistle, but that was an explosion of a dog whistle when he has already seen it publicly out of his mouth, his words, not mine. That he was used our own military against us. Mind you, that will be people who are in the military, fighting veterans, veterans, families, people who have put their lives on the line in both of this country. Not just regular Americans like me. But I'm talking about people who were actually in the military. Because if you don't have all your uniform or whatever, and they come and storm in your house, they're not gonna know that you ex military, or that you probably present probably present military. You're gonna turn That is turning your family against your family. You guys got a choice. That to me, Bobby was some scary shit. Let me just say it just like that was some scary shit, right.
Speaker 3: There, and that was coupled with I mean, I will tell you I'm I'm almost not sleeping because of this stuff, because of the nonsense. I can't stand the rhetoric on either side. But I was watching gm A this morning, and you know, that's kind of touchy feeling.
Speaker 4: I like it.
Speaker 3: But they had John Kelly. They said, who was the longest chief chief of Staff or Donald Trump? He is a Marine core general. I believe he was retired. He said that that Trump was the general definition of a fascist. He prefers a dictator approach, you know, if he could get away with it. And he said that Trump was jealous or admired Hitler and how how dedicated his his generals and his military leaders were to him. And I thought, sweet Jesus, I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 4: When I saw John Kelly speak, it was it wasn't the words that he said as much as it was the delivery of I need you all to hear me exactly. It was so concise and so pure that he, of course, he can't just come right out and say the real words that he really wanted, lower the boom. But it was the way he delivered the message, like God damn it, and I was reading the underplay for the overplay, which I always say, I was reading between the lines of how he brought that mess. It was so hard feel and so I need you all to hear me because this is scary. This is scary. I'm like, wow, girl, these are.
Speaker 3: Lifelong Republicans, and I do believe that they will go back after this, after this election, they'll go back to the side that they should be on. I believe that it is difficult. I think that we have heard Harris say that she will have a Republican on her cabinet. I believe that actually could be Liz Cheney, who spent stumping with her, and I believe Liz Chaney will go right back after this election. But these are people who believe in the Constitution, they believe in the country over their party, and it is probably hurting their heart to have to do this, but they have to do it because you know, the more and more stuff that keeps surfacing, it really does. It really does frighten me.
Speaker 4: And she also said that she would have a moderate on the on the take on her cabinet, which I think is fantastic because we have to speak to all facets of Americans, because that's the liberty, that's the choice, that's the thing that we have. But you guys are not listening to what this man is saying his rhetoric. You are hearing the he is you and you as him, which is the truth. Y'all are the same people. But I'm telling you right now, he's going to sink y'all ship. Y'all going to put him on the ship, and then he's going to get on that ship by himself and leave y'all out in the cold, just like he did last weekend with those people out there when he left them with the buses. He does not care about you. He does want your vote. His own words was, even if you're on your death be get up and go vote. Just get your vote, baby. Okay. He is going to abandon you all. That should be the name of this episode. You guys will get abandoned. He's going to abandon you all because he keeps showing y'all that and what'll everybody wants to call Oprah's land when somebody should of maya Andelou's lamb. When people show you who are they believe it. He has shown you all a couple of times and he mocks you all, but y'all keep jumping in like y'all hypnotized. Please get on hypnotized because we're all at stake. So what day would he get a ratic while holding the Bible upside down and hiding in the bunker and push the codes and then say, oh, I changed my mind because once they're on the way, they're on the way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's no and please be careful about the messages. And there were a bunch of actors that had come out today and about warnings about AI because their own voices were being that were being taken and they were comparing them to the AI voice and to their voice, and they said, you know, I gotta be honest, I wouldn't even know the difference between them. They weren't people that I actually know. So I'm not going to mention names. But don't if somebody is calling you and telling you not to vote, or there's this or there's that, or the research, don't just believe what you're seeing for phone calls, et cetera, or stuff that's coming in the in the mail, vet that because you don't know who it could be from outside sources, outside the country. It could be from either camp. I'm not going to blame one over the other.
Speaker 4: I tell you what AI is taking over, y'all. This wasn't even on our topic, but we got to talk about it. AI. Let me tell you something. If you're a good American, if you were raised as a good American, no matter of religion, size, colored nationality, sexual out, I don't do that. But if you were raised as a good American and you were taught that when a guest comes in your home, you offer them someplace to sit, and you ask them where they like something to drink. If you got AI in your way, always offer them a cup of water. It could be room temperature or ice. If you really want to get rid of the ass, put a little salt in it. Taking over and now giving you off of them a couple of water every day. It is taking people's jobs. It is cutting hours and salaries. It is making people lose their insurance because they don't make enough hours to actually qualify for insurance. And you guys letting it happen, because listen, I'm against it, not completely against AI, but I'm against all that bs because even when I go to the grocery store and they say you want to do self check out. My favorite, my famous line is I don't fucking work here.
Speaker 3: No, I don't A part of that, a piece of that. And you and I have spoken about this before, even on here, is that some of the lower jobs, the young kids don't want to do them. They don't want to collect carts at the grocery store, they don't want to do bag checking, they don't want to do any of it. And the stores want to get you in there spending money in their store, and they want you to be able to get out with your food. So I think part of it is that. But when all of a sudden they realize that people are willing to do stuff, you know, they can. You are right, they can kind of take over. There are some good things about AI. We just have to it has to be used for good, not evil.
Speaker 4: Bobby, they're gonna be selling robots for twenty thousand value.
Speaker 3: One Can I get a boy?
Speaker 4: One? You can get a boy? Oh you talk about a piece You talk about a piece of rod. Oh, my god, that might take a piece of rod. So maybe Trump should get one and come name it. Arnold Palmer.
Speaker 3: Oh, honest to god, that's hysterical. I was listening to some of that, like a million shows. I'm sure you're doing the same. Everything is politics right now, because everything is so crazy in this particular in this particular election. And it was Katie Couric and she was on with with you know, like a real brilliant jocking head, and she said, do you think that if Trump doesn't lose, I mean, doesn't win, he loses, that he'll go to jail. So the person said, well, I don't know if he'll go to jail. Do I think that he'll be you know, there's he's bet he's done so many crazy things and this actually was a Republican crazy things. I think he's going to be called to the carpet, but it might be like an anklet admir lagal that he'll have to stay. And I immediately thought, oh my god, it'll be him and Milan, they'll both be She'll be in jail just as much as he will. She'll be trapped in that house with them, God bless her.
Speaker 4: I don't believe he'll ever do house arrests. I don't believe he'll ever go to jail. I don't believe he'll ever receive any severe punishment. Behind all the things that he's been accused of and some things that he's been found guilty of. Because the way this America is set up, he's rich, he is very well connected, so he gets a pass. And I'm sorry to say that that's just how it is. I don't care what he does not get as far as the criminal ship goes. I just don't never want him to hold office, to have me say so over my generation, my generations, the generations after me, the generations after that, because he is he is not for the American people. In my eyes, he is not for them. He is for self. He only wants to be the president so that he does not go to jail or don't have to face all of these criminal cases. Because if he wins, all that's going to go away. And everybody who tried to prosecute him, he's already said, he's counting after you with everything. He may not remember to change his draws, but he's gonna remember who's been mean to him. Oh I don't.
Speaker 3: When I think of John Cally, I think of Milly too. Jeral and Milly. I'm like, you guys are going to be careful. The one thing that I was sort of I was like yay. At least people will be voting is early voting. They said, people are coming out in record numbers for the early voting, and strangely Republicans are coming out too, because typically it's been Democrats to do the early voting, so some people get a false sense of security. I think that happened with Hillary Clinton, that you know, she was easily handily gonna win the race because she was doing so well with the early voting. Not necessarily so, but both are coming out, so people are actually voting. I think I think it was North Carolina already had two hundred early votes. They said they're are exceeded already the twenty twenty early voting numbers, so at least people are putting the money where their mouth is.
Speaker 4: I constant remember we have to remember that in as much as US, as much of us, the half of the country that don't want to vote for him, there's a whole another half that does.
Speaker 3: Oh absolutely. And the overseas votes that the Republicans are all up in arms because I guess one point six million votes went overseas and they feel that, you know, they could be fraudulent votes. I'm sure you have to sign them and all that stuff. You know, there are people who are students overseas that have jobs just for a season, you know, for so many months overseas. But where the margins are going to be so tiny this year, you're gonna need those votes. You're gonna need those ballots.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and again I'm not trusted in mail in ballots. Were Early voting has started, and thank you to Georgia because Georgia made history by having the most turned out, And thank you to so many people who are coming out early voting. And that's whichever side you represent. But we haven't done it here. But me and my kids sat down together as a family. We did our balance. Bobby and I cannot wait for us to I can't wait for us to walk with me in our early voting starts. I think on the twenty six, I believe. But we're going to walk out was in on Monday. I'm gonna make a live video play ain't no stopping us now, because it ain't no stopping us now.
Speaker 3: I want to see you dance way yet you danced the last time. I want to see a better dance.
Speaker 4: I want to see I can't bust no more moves. But I might bust something else.
Speaker 3: I want to see a little shik shimmy all the way in. Did you speaking at Georgia, did you see that these Georgia Supreme Court maintained their block on the the new election rules. The Republicans are pushing to have the new roles put into place prior to this election, and they said, no way, it's going to have to wait for the next election.
Speaker 4: Jesus republic. What I do Admira about got them Republican Party. Though, I must say if rated that was the face of people. They know it, live it, drink it, and believe it because they are rated that for their people. They are.
Speaker 3: They're smart, I mean, and we're not. I got to say Democrats aren't. They're a hot mess.
Speaker 4: Well hold on now, Boby, I'm gonna say we ain't smart. Now we could be a little skitchy.
Speaker 3: We're smart, We're not when I should let me clarify we're not unified, you know, and we did. We can we can fight within. And remember when you used to have there being a knock at the door, there could have been a big sight going on in the background, and your mother would give you the look and all that business was to stay inside the house. She was to keep your mouth shut. Not us Democrats. We hang ourselves out and we call somebody does something that's slightly wrong. Everybody's up in arms and they want the person hold and to that's not right, discuss amongst yourself. Even with President Biden, he's a perfect example. All of everything that had happened should have been discussed inside the house and let him come out and say this is what I've decided. But I mean, it's pretty amazing they're saying still even with Kamala and with the energy that she had had, Trump and Kamala are there. They are like the two lowest polling people like I think he's His favorability rating is at forty four percent. Hers is like forty six percent. It's kind of amazing. Even with all these people crazy up in arms, there's still people aren't loving them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're gonna I want to discuss that because I got an email from a fan who said they had a problem with something. That's it. So recently, I got an inbox from a fan who loves the show. By the way, they love you Bobby on the show too. I said that to be I play a post up. It said, Well, to be very clear, I'm more so voting against Project twenty twenty five and him than I am for her, But I'm still voting for her. I thought I made that very clear, that it's not that I'm unsure of who I'm voting for, but I'm giving you the other side that so many people are worried about. Oh I don't know her, Oh is she black enough? Oh what's she gonna do for our people? Or hear me when I tell you this is nothing. Even the time to put that on the scale of which I weighs the other, because the other is probably the end. Probably this one is giving you. This one is giving your children and you hope and and another day, you know, another chance, another opportunity, another year. Because the other one is promising chaos. He is an agent of chaos, and he's promising it. It'd be different if we found out on the tape that he said, but he says it in plain sight to your face.
Speaker 3: I don't get it. I mean, I don't get it. John Lemon had I was telling you, I was watching he was going on doing the polling. He went into I think it might have been a hair salon and at least the women that you could see were all black women. And it was one black gentleman and he was asking them who they were going to vote for and why, And they weren't going to vote for Kamala Harris because you just said she's not black enough, she's not educated enough world leaders. They didn't want to worry about world ladies, thinking she was serious enough. I saw that and I thought these are women.
Speaker 4: I was.
Speaker 3: I was actually flabbergasted. I said, education. She's got more education than him. She's been a senator, she's been an attorney general, she's been I mean, she's sitting vice president. What are you talking about? And you were worried? You think Trump world leaders than Trump? They laugh at him, they think that, Oh please, I.
Speaker 4: Was very disappointed, So please for my female artis. I hope I say this the right way. But when I hear stuff like that coming from a woman, I don't care what color she is, it makes me think. When y'all say you wanted women's rights, you wanted to be treated equally as a man, you want to do you do? You already feel substandard that you can't even hold up somebody who represents what you are because that's a woman. And I'm not saying she should be the president because she's a damn woman. But and y'all say she's not smart compared to what compared to the other.
Speaker 3: One, she's most qualified.
Speaker 4: And I know what you're saying about it to the women that are say that they're not voting becoming her. Do you hear yourself? Do you understand if this man wants to have control over what you do with your body? But you screen rape, you know, sometimes it be false rapes or sometimes you just want you you went too far, you didn't mean to do it. I get all of that. None of that will matter. None of that will matter, especially if you're a woman of color or not want no privilege, because the police will have a free reign to do anything and everything that they want to do to you, which not don means just killing you. They could kill you and get away with it. It's way worse things they could do to you. There's way worse things they could do to you. Killing is over, but you would have to live without some of the other horrificy that they could get away with. Because he said that he would give the police for antonomy, which means that they could do anything they want. You now, And I'm a convicted criminal, and in this country, I know for a fact that a convicted criminal cannot apply to be a police officer, but the Fraternal Order of Police back to convicted criminal will be the president. I'm talking to you because somebody didn't hear me. I ain't talking you, I'm talking to the audience, bother. I'm talking to you because somebody didn't hear what I just said. Did you hear what I just see? It? You setting yourself up. I don't get that. I will never understand that kind of logic. And I'm not the smartest person in the room, but I'm in the room by myself, so technically I am. But do you hear? Do you you know what I'm telling you? That if you were a veteran or if you've got to see you who worked your whole life and say they took taxes out of you every week that you were dedicated to your job, so security will go away, disability programs will go away. Baby? How rich? How rich do you want to be or how rich do you need to be? This is spoking, spoking from somebody who is not rich, but I mean, seriously, how rich do you need to be? Body?
Speaker 3: You need to be very rich. Let me tell you something, because I work in healthcare. If you got because that's Medicare going away, that's potentially the Affordable Care Act going away. If you get sick once, it's nothing for me to see two three four million dollar medical bills. You wouldn't have coverage, so you have nobody to negotiate a rate you'd pay, you'd pay the ry. And this is all. I also want to just remind everybody that when you're talking about full autonomy, you're not speaking about necessarily Project twenty twenty five, although it is built into that. Back in December, I believe it was the Washington Post had had reported that Trump said he would give them blank he would give the police, you know, blanket protections. So he's saying that personally. Now it's coupled with what's written in twenty twenty five. If you want to believe, you know that he can get that out there.
Speaker 4: It's scary stuff. And that's yes, and Bobby im and I'm not even just saying that as a black person, even though that's it's down time scarier for me and as a trans person. But say it was you, Bobby, and you having a bad day, or the officer had a bad day, male or female, or you know, and they pull you over, and you're a very inquisitive person. Oh my god, y'all know that, y'all been here with us for a year, and you said, oh my god, what did I do? Why are you pulling me over? And they just feel threatened by you just asking that as innocently as you did, and put a weapon out on you, whether it's a gun or a taser. First of all, the trauma of you having something to stare, staring me in my face that could potentially kill me. It is going to do one thing to me. And then if you a slip of the hand or a siren go off, or you hear a boom somewhere else and you trigger and you shoot and kill me, nothing happens to them. This will happen to or they miss you and hit your baby in the in the passenger seat now.
Speaker 3: And I'm a pretty big charge, so it wouldn't take it wouldn't take much.
Speaker 4: Oh my. It is just it is. It is. It's just crazy the way some people are listening to the logic and I understand the racism is real in this country, but is it has it overshadowed everything else? It has it overshadowed logic because because you want to say you're the greatest uh a race on? Okay, you can have that if you're not gonna put a food and charge to make us just go against each other because oh, you're the greatest race. So the greatest race gets to do what you can say you're the greatest race. If that makes you feel good, Jose, If we identify as a trans woman, that makes me feel good about me said, If you want to identif as the grades rate, I've made it. If that's what you need to do to make you feel good, because that's all it's looking like.
Speaker 3: No, it's crazy, I mean it really is. It's it's crazy. And then Elon Musk giving away a million dollars.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't know why he called me. First of all, let me just say that I changed my man Elon for a million, But you gotta give me one point four because somebody gotta pay the taxi. And if I'm gonna get a billion millions.
Speaker 3: He's he's if they have to sign a petition, I'm dying to see what's actually written in the small print to see, you know, do they get the checking? Can they run to the bank type of thing? But they have to sign a petition about free speech and gun rights and blah blah blah. The Justice Department this afternoon came out and said that they don't believe it's legal. They're going to be looking into it. But what did we say he wants to be He wants to be the secretary of cost cutting? Righton, musk, I mean, who's giving a million dollars I'm to sign a petition? You think he's going to be cost.
Speaker 4: And he is paying for his He banned that job because that's what this is all about. Absolutely, just like the judge who let him off.
Speaker 3: What's her name, Bobby Aileen Aileen Cannon.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's she's also he appointed why he was the president appointed her and why he was the president. And then she was the one who kept stopping everything with those with the paperwork, they illegal paperwork, and he took pascified puperwork, and then she threw it all out. And now she is on the very short I said, the very short list to be the attorney general. Oh honey, it's been set up since twenty fifteen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, absolutely crazy, but yeah no, I mean they were and they're all out stumping. I mean yesterday, I think, or Tuesday, I think President Obama and Tim Walls were out stumping. Oh my god, do you know how much you love President Obama? He loves his swag. So they were in Detroit and and Eminem came and announced him. And he comes up and he's singing Eminem song will He's singing talking it. Oh my god, I just love him. And he says I was really nervous, and then he wented to.
Speaker 4: So saw that. You know, Obama got more swag than dwag aloud. But that Eminem, that white boy right there. I don't know whether he like playing or peanuts, but I'll be which ever got an Iminem he needs? Good god, Oh my god, that white boy is so sexy to me. You know what I love about him. I love his steel cold as those ass are so intense. Yeah, and those lips are kissed thea ble And I know you don't get down like that. I'm just talking out loud from afar. Don't do nothing. Don't we start making rap songs and sitting out the rest and shit, I love the shore. But that white boy and he is such a his presence is very calm. He is when he in the room. He and he don't look tall, but his he sings very cold.
Speaker 3: I think he's about I think he's about your height. And he's gonna be a grandpa.
Speaker 4: Oh well, he can have that ship.
Speaker 3: He's going to be a grandpa. But but she's she's had her Sarah Gates out. She was on when we were taping last week. She was on Fox News. I thought she held her own on Fox News. She's doing a town yesterday. Harris.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm still on Eminem. Don't we jumping subjects? And I ain't ready to jump subject.
Speaker 3: It was it wasn't I got off Eminem, but I was talking.
Speaker 4: About the stopping I'm trying to get on when you're trying to get off your damn man. And I love that Obama recited his lyrics. Obama's just too cool for words. It's just like, oh, he's just too cool for words. Now where we go. Now we're talking about vice president, potential president, next president, Kamala Harris. And you know, you know what urked me about the Republican when they when they missed for an i'm a name. They do it on purpose. I know they did. Y'all know her name is Kamala, Kamala. Y'all know what her name is.
Speaker 3: And you know what the worst is because they're saying that so much. I have to think about what I'm saying before I say it because I don't want to say it the wrong way. And it was her birthday on Sunday and she was the Big six. Oh God, bless her. She looks pretty damn good. That's what the new sixty looks like.
Speaker 4: I tell you what. She looked this good. Now. But if winning, if she wins right that first four years, she gonna look like baby, She's gonna come out and looking like, oh my God, like like Betty White. Good Jesus, that gona be looking old. It is that white House, that White House age you. It ages to me, and so I can only imagine what it's gonna do to the woman.
Speaker 3: Well ages, I'm gonna I'm gonna clarify that it ages the people who actually want to do the job, and do the job. Well, do you notice that one person came out not looking a whole lot different than when he went in because he wasn't working the twenty something nouradays and he wasn't he wasn't putting the time in. We know who that was.
Speaker 4: He was playing golf off your text mind. Yeah, the peep on his own golf course. I'm charging it to the government. Oh my god. But you want to cut those security you want? Maybe these people are han't. They've been taking taxes out. These people checked their whole life and that you me, you better not. Y'aba to hear me and hear me well.
Speaker 3: I tried to sign into the Chris Cuomo was a moderator for Townhall that JD. Vans was doing. It was exclusively streamed on on X. So I tried to sign in because I wanted to hear it. I couldn't get in. But there was a little a little like you know when you have to poke a button, like a little survey thing on the outside, and it was asking like who you were going to vote for? So it was I wrote it down. Twenty three percent were for Kamala and seventy seven percent were for Trump. And I said, well, we know who's on X now it's a Republican platform.
Speaker 4: It's not.
Speaker 3: It used to be kind of know fifty to fifty. I never was able to get in, though.
Speaker 4: I'm let me be very honest and honest and transparent. On this day, twelve days before the election, I only watch X not for the headlines. I watched the X for the lowlands. Good God, all the porns on X. I never have to subscribe the porn again, Good Jesus.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't even know to look for it. I mean, and who were to say that social media you could find porn?
Speaker 4: God, bless and tons of it and oh in all cannior, Oh my god, I see things that I don't think I even track, Okay, and that's that's that's questionable.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, you know who we should be telling. We should be telling Rudy Rooody Giuliani because he's going to be poor sooner, not have any money to get porn.
Speaker 4: Maybe he saw the only Fans account. Would you would you subscribe? Ooh yuck? Yeah, Boby, you know you want to see Rudy Giuliani with a spread.
Speaker 3: I already saw her melting ones with orange stuff coming down his face. That was that was all I could get, never mind down his leg growth. He's going to turn everything over to to those two ladies.
Speaker 4: Down in Georgia.
Speaker 3: I don't think he owns anything now, like he's he had apartments. Everything's tied up in lawsuits, so it's sort of like getting a whole lot of nothing. Like the the woman who was sexually abused by Trump, and she got a bazillion dollar she was going to put back into abused women, She's never going to see a penny of.
Speaker 4: Any of that. Well, especially if he WANs he'll probably have a lot.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, absolutely, And did you see that? You know how you keep talking about the big October surprise. And I don't know if this is because people are kind of knowing before it. But there's a whole caravan of migrants that are heading to the border. God guides us, and they're from Venezuela or Colombia and Haiti and they're Afghanian and Napolize and they're saying that they're trying to they're hoping they get there before they will disrupt everything. You know, Trump is like, I guess really hoping. I wasn't even aware that they were coming, but he kind of squealed first. So I hope they have their eyes feeled down there on the border.
Speaker 4: Did we they worked for him there?
Speaker 3: That?
Speaker 4: I mean, did we discuss the homage for Trump? No? So I saw that today that one hundred and eighty thousand Amish I think it was in Pennsylvania came out with their Trump sands and their horses and carriages and everything and voted for Trump. They had their Trump stands and everything. I thought that the Amish religion didn't allow them to get into politics.
Speaker 3: What are not supposed to do? There was a big separation of church and state. I think they can vote and everything, but you know, they usually don't get into all that. And if they if they can't have any electronic devices, they must have to actually go to the the registrars because you're not doing it on vote dot org.
Speaker 4: I wondered, did they order those Trump and those Trump stands from Amazon m since they can't have any electronic devices? Yeah, I wonder if.
Speaker 3: They're actually real kind of like the people that were working in that McDonald's. They were all actors.
Speaker 4: I wonder if McDonald's was closed down right, mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Happening. He's handing stuff out the window and I'm thinking who too. Of course they're all at you know, because would it be safe for a former president to be hanging outside of a drive through window.
Speaker 4: No, I believe. I believe he would move the White House to Florida.
Speaker 3: Oh if she could, and we'd have to pay for it, and you get to call it his own.
Speaker 4: M m hmmm mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: I don't like that.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't know, Bobby. I'll I'll tell you what. The We have twelve days until we have not just an election. This is so much more than just who we're picking to be the president to sit in the seat of the White House. This is this is really about who we are as a nation. And unfortunately it don't look good. It does not look and that's either way. It just has showed how much hatred and division we have towards each other as a country. And we all supposed to be Americans. Because I'm telling you something right now, it can't go either way, and anything can happen at any given time, any kind of war. But you guys don't understand that we are in such a crisis that y'all want to give a man who y'all have seen publicly and with yall own ass falling apart at the scenes, go off topic. Don't know where yet, don't understand Babbel goggles words where he's talking about the other old one. Y'all want to give him the coast and some of the greatest weapons in the world because if they find theirs and we find Hours, everybody going because if we fire hours, they damnage. You're gonna fire this.
Speaker 3: This is absolutely, absolutely and you want someone behind that is like in the kindergarten background, calling her, not calling her. I mean, she only repeats what he says. It doesn't sound awful. It does, but it's what he said. He's actually being awful.
Speaker 4: I want you, guys, everybody who is in the side of my voice, to go and listen to John Kelly, General John Kelly, close your eyes and put that on replay. Don't look at him, but close your eyes and hear the fear, the warning, the I'm trying to express to you all. How he says what he says, it's not what he says, it's the way he delivers it. I want you to close your ass and listen to that over and over. Note I promise you it's gonna hit you in your ass to be like he's trying to give you all the warning of what he knows is coming.
Speaker 3: And if you're in one of our seven battleground stage, please vote. Bring every friend you have. If I knew where you were, I drive.
Speaker 4: And I bring your imaginary friend. Y'all all got one of them? Bring them to shit. Bring Trumps genery friend his imaginary friend. I think the name is Arma Palmer. Okay. And on that note, we want to thank you guys for doing us here Laughing Alart and making us successful. Please tell all of your friends to download us on iHeart or on the Black Effect Network, Spotify, Apple, Amazon, or wherever you listen to your podcast. Bobby Cliffing and Flaming Row Here at Laugh and Learn. We're hoping that you send us topics so that we can discuss. And we hope that we discuss something that teaches you and reaches you, because we can't learn without you, and we hope you teach us. Because Bobby's smarty to me, I'm just on the other side of the fence. Bobby on the good side of the fence. She's just not on the quiet side. Could you guys have ever been in the movie with Bobby the quiet place? We would have been dead. Good God, Bobby, want shut up? We would have been dead, y'allly, but we thank you guys for doing it. Us think youture, I produce the error. Bobby, what is our model here at Laugh and Learn? Because here at Laugh and Learn, we are never trying to get you to change your man. We only want you to use your mind. Because why Bobby.
Speaker 3: Because of mind and a vote are a terrible thing to waste. And if I want to remind everybody, it's October's breast cancer awareness and menopause awareness. Please get your mammogrants, ladies.
Speaker 4: Oh it's painful. Man, still hurt. Look, make sure that you guys are registered to vote. We have twelve days, y'all, twelve days. Please don't forget this. Please don't disregard this, don't put this on the backburn to this right here, y'all, there are no do overs. This is it, and everything will be questionable, and everything will be if the temper tantrum will start an avalanche. Let's just say it like that. The temper tantrum could and probably might start an avalanche. So be prepared on your end for whatever may come. But get y'all asked to the post. Don't be intimidated. Don't let nobody right on your ballot. Don't you vote the way you want to vote. Don't let anybody touch it. You can't even touch man. And if I was you, but I ain't. But if I was you, I would mail minee in because the post message general is still the joy who was appointed by Trump while Trump was in office. I'm just saying, okay, and we can follow you where Bobby Clifford.
Speaker 3: I am at Clifford Bobby on Instagram, Bobby Clifford on on Facebook, and I take them Bobby Clifford on Twitter as well. And where are you and can you tell me where you are in two weeks?
Speaker 4: Oh I am right now. I am sitting in front of your face. Oh no, I'm on Instagram. I'm a Monroe Flame. I can go back and live again. Thank you for a while. I'm Monroe Flame on Instagram, Flame Monroe once two five on TikTok. Y'all do my follow my Coffee Times in the morning YouTube Flame Monroe and Marcus Flame Monroe Parker on Facebook and on November the fourth and on voting day the fifth. If you don't want to watch the post, because I don't want to watch it either. I just want to hear about it. Come hang out with me and Tiffany Hattish at the City Winery in Nashville, Tennessee. November eighth. We will be in New York at the City Winery and November twenty second and twenty third. If you want tickets, go to Tiffany Hattie dot com. All the information is there that my name may on it, but you bet dance show better know that I'm on all the shows and yeah, both dot org. Make sure that you are registered, ladies and gentlemen. This is so imperative that we get this in. I don't know. I can't call it. Usually I can see things. This one I can't even see because I just don't know. I don't know, but I want to know, and I'm going to be in the know so you will know. So make sure you're join us here all laugh and Learn. Okay, Bobby, I'm out to what. Don't miss an episode of Laugh and Learn. Listen and subscribe on the Black Effect Podcast Network, I Heart Radio, app or wherever you get your podcasts. Laugh and Learn Podcast is a production of the Black Effect Podcast Network and iHeartRadio. Our ejective producer is Tiffany hattish Our theme music is by the one and only Christy Payne. Thank you guys. This is flaming Road. Don't forget to laugh, Listen and learn