Speaker 1: Hey, it's me Blippy and this is my best friend Mika.
Speaker 2: Hi, Amika, nice to meet you. And this is our car, the Blippy Mobile.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Blippy Mobile takes us to amazing places where we have awesome adventures. I wonder where will we go today? Jump in the Flippy mobiles.
Speaker 3: Come gay your plane and learning along the way. Hey, adventures, jump this way.
Speaker 4: It's Blippy and mecause of the micro tritty day. Wow, Blippy, your dinosaur kite is flying so high in the sky.
Speaker 2: Is that a tyrannosaur's rex on it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why it flies so high. My kite is big and strong, just like a t rex.
Speaker 4: Braw.
Speaker 5: Great idea, tags, let's.
Speaker 4: All roar and stop around like giant t rexes.
Speaker 2: Row, Blippy.
Speaker 4: The wind is blowing the kite right towards that huge.
Speaker 2: Tree.
Speaker 1: Oh no, it's stuck behind those leaves. I can't see my t rex, Blippy.
Speaker 5: I have an idea. Why don't we go back in time and see a real t rex and other dinosaurs too.
Speaker 1: That's a great idea. Wait are you thinking what I'm thinking?
Speaker 2: Road trip?
Speaker 5: Hey friend?
Speaker 1: Do you want to come with us?
Speaker 4: All right? Awesome, I'll check the maps I've got my jam pack.
Speaker 1: Meet you at the Blippy Mobile.
Speaker 6: Be hell Ie, im hop Hi Helle.
Speaker 1: Quick click put your seatbous on.
Speaker 2: Get ready for I.
Speaker 6: We're gonna have some fun in the Blippy Mobile. We'll drive away finding you adventures, will lap and play left file by Hi, let's go.
Speaker 1: I l a ah right, I'm gonna need extendo legs. Activate Blippy station. The Blippy Mobile is ready for adventure, going back into whoa, this is awesome?
Speaker 2: Wold?
Speaker 5: This place is amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look at those huge green trees. And are those dinosouls? Hey dinosaurs, it's me Blippy. This is my best friend Mika.
Speaker 4: Hi dinosaurs, nice to meet youa Hey Mika.
Speaker 1: While we explore, I have the perfect game What's outside your window?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 5: Friend? Do you want to play What's outside your window?
Speaker 2: With us?
Speaker 5: Awesome?
Speaker 2: You can look outside, close your eyes, imagine.
Speaker 1: Let you see a monster truck? Who knows what's outside your window?
Speaker 5: Okay, I'll go first. I see a dinosaur with three horns on its head.
Speaker 1: Whoa, I think that's a triceratops.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a triceratops.
Speaker 1: What do you see or imagine outside your window? And what sound does it mean.
Speaker 2: That's so cool.
Speaker 1: That dinosaur can fly. So cool?
Speaker 4: Did you know there are so many kinds of dinosaurs over seven hundred and some can fly.
Speaker 7: Dinosaur, dinosaur, dinsore, dinosaurstor.
Speaker 2: Diasour Bibby, did you hear that noise?
Speaker 1: Huh, it's coming from that mountain. Let's go check it out.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's getting really hot, and I think I know why. Look that's not just a mountain, it's a volcado.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna need the heat shield, heat kind of firm.
Speaker 4: Look there's bright lunge alava floating down the side.
Speaker 1: Good thing, we're not too close.
Speaker 5: Hey, I know the perfect game we can play. What's that sound?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Do you want to play?
Speaker 6: Two?
Speaker 1: Awesome?
Speaker 2: What's that sound?
Speaker 1: Follow your ears?
Speaker 2: What do you hear?
Speaker 1: A splash or even a row? Listen for the sounds today.
Speaker 5: Okay, let's listen.
Speaker 4: Hey, Blippy, I think that's an Alamosaurus way over there.
Speaker 5: It was one of the tallest dinosaurs ever.
Speaker 2: What do you hear?
Speaker 6: That is awesome?
Speaker 2: Oh, Blippy, do you hear that? Yeah?
Speaker 1: That sounds like one bit dinosaur.
Speaker 5: It sounds like it's right over there.
Speaker 1: Danas, and it does not sound happy. Let's get out of here.
Speaker 5: Wait, look, Blippy, it stopped. Whoa, yeah it did.
Speaker 1: I think it's looking for something.
Speaker 5: It looks worried.
Speaker 6: What was that.
Speaker 5: I think it's coming from those bushes.
Speaker 4: Look, the t rex is trying to move those bushes, but his arms are too small.
Speaker 1: Maybe we can help. I'm gonna need the grabber arm, grabber arm. I'll just grab those bushes and move them over.
Speaker 5: A baby t rex.
Speaker 1: Oh that's what the t rex was looking for. It's baby was lost. Hey do you hear that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, the t rex and its baby are so happy they found each other.
Speaker 1: Oh, the baby is so cute. It looks like a giant baby bird.
Speaker 4: Did you know some baby dinosaurs had feathers and some of the grown up dinosaurs did too.
Speaker 2: So cool.
Speaker 4: I'm glad we could help them. I guess everybody needs help sometimes, Humblippy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, even the strongest dinosaurs can't do everything alone. Hey, that gives me an idea. I think we can get my kite back to the clubhouse. Who we're back?
Speaker 4: Oh game, Blippy, you said you had an idea about how we could.
Speaker 2: Get your kite back. That's right.
Speaker 1: Just like the t rex, we need a little help and I know exactly which friend to ask. Yeah, Tabs, can you help us get our kite back? Yay, thanks Tabs.
Speaker 5: Tabs helped us, just like we helped the t rex.
Speaker 1: Today was so awesome.
Speaker 5: You're right, blippy, and we learned so many new things.
Speaker 1: It's been so much fun learning new things today.
Speaker 2: What did we learn today? It's so cool?
Speaker 5: One?
Speaker 1: Two, three?
Speaker 2: Can you tell me?
Speaker 1: We learned that there are over seven hundred species of dinosaurs, that some even fly, and that the Alamosaurus is one of the tallest.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and even the fiercest dinosaurs.
Speaker 4: Need help sometimes, just like everybody does. Let's have another road trip real soon.
Speaker 1: Great idea, Mika, and you're invited to Bye Bye Bye, jump in the Flippy Mobiles.
Speaker 3: Come your plane, and learning along the Way by Adventures Trump This Way, It's to bn bcauselt Tom Pro Trading Day.
Speaker 1: This podcast is executive produced by Moonbug Entertainment and Wheelhouse DNA