Speaker 1: Welcome, guys, Welcome, welcome once again, and to girl Amada Lanegra and you're listening to exactly a Mada A production of iHeart. Thank you so much for tuning in and obviously don't forget to give us those five.
Speaker 2: Stars that you always do.
Speaker 1: With that being said, by the way, I'm a little bit sick, so my voice is a little deep, so today things will be slightly different. I wanted to just basically take you, guys in a day in the life of me. I'm because I feel that a social medium and just people's imagination overall, I think that people assume or think that artists or influencers life is I don't know, like a magical fantasy life where you just wake up and you know, you have this big buffet in your house and you wake up in a silk robe and you drive your Frari and and it's like, that's not really realistic, that's not necessarily the truth for all of us, for some of us, whatever. So I just wanted to be open and just basically take you through a day of minds, especially now that things have changed for me as a mom.
Speaker 2: Things are way different now.
Speaker 1: I think one of the reasons why I'm still sick is because I haven't had time to rest.
Speaker 2: My girls take so much time.
Speaker 1: I love them so much, but they take so much of my time that finding that balance really is a challenge. And to make this conversation even more interesting, I want to invite my producers, my friends, my buddies, my partners, slight co hosts on this show, Arlene and my boy Alex. What's good y'all? How are you guys doing today?
Speaker 3: I'm ready to hear all about your life, Amada, because we can hardly keep track.
Speaker 2: My friend is true.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so many people, so many people have always written so many things to you on your social media pages, and I think it's good to kind of just like inform them exactly what you said. The glitz and the glamour doesn't come with a little bit of dirt underneath your.
Speaker 1: Fingernails, exactly exactly, and I think that is important also to just I hope that today's podcast can be motivational to some of the people are listening. But I just want to keep it honest, and I think that that's the reason why this is exactly a matter where I am real, honest, authentic, transparent, and I'm.
Speaker 2: Just going to tell you what it is. You know, I do a little bit of everything.
Speaker 1: You got to especially these days as an artist, as an entertainer, or whatever the case may be. You got to be able to do more than one thing. You can't just be the Gamma rapper. I'm a singer. No, you got to be able to do everything. And here we sing, we dance, we wrap, we host, We are authors, designers, you know, all types of entrepreneurs.
Speaker 2: You know it's a little tough, but you got to do it these days.
Speaker 4: Now you have two beautiful trimming and that must obviously take a ginormous scentage of your day time and effort, for sure. So can you run for the audience a little bit of how your day starts? Like, are you the type of person that wakes up early? Do you like to work out? What is it that goes on? I mean, the kids keep you up on i AMA right, Like, enlighten us a little bit here for those who are listening in that are trying to really push themselves and need a little motivation.
Speaker 2: For all the.
Speaker 1: Moms out there, you're doing a great fucking job. Okay, if nobody's told you, you're doing an amazing job. You're great, and you are a super You're super woman. Honestly, I am learning to be that woman now and it is definitely a challenge. I'm making it happen regardless. My girls don't sleep all through the night yet. I can't wait till that day comes. But baby steps and in my mind, I wish that I could work out. I work out in my mind laying down in bed. I promise myself that I would figure out a way to make time to work out every day.
Speaker 2: It's very difficult. Better at get get it.
Speaker 1: Get it, like, if you really want to accomplish something, you'll figure out a way to make it happen. So I am going to, you know, try to put in those thirty minutes forty minutes at least an hour a day for myself. How I don't know, but I'm gonna make it work. I wake up in the morning, one is sleeping, one is up. Sometimes both of them are sleeping, changing diapers, you know, preparing formula, preparing milk, giving it to them, Getting on my phone. First thing on yeah I do in the morning is get on my Instagram, you know, check out a little achievement.
Speaker 2: What's happening, Who said, what da da da da. And here's one rule that I do for myself. This has helped me my whole life.
Speaker 1: I stopped doing it for a while because life can sometimes get you, you know, out of track. But I always figure out a way how to do three things productive for my career.
Speaker 2: I should do it for my health and from whatever.
Speaker 1: I always look for three things, whether it is to send a DM to someone important, a producer or writer, an opportunity, seek for an audition, seek for three things anything, it doesn't matter what it is, even if it's to organize my schedule, write a song, listen to music, be productive three things daily that will add some type of value to my career. I always feel that it's important to move forward. Do something that's going to help you move forward. If you sit back down at the end of the day and realize that today was productive, but I really didn't do anything that's gonna help me for the next day, it's gonna help me get better, there's gonna help me make some type of money, then you just wasted a day.
Speaker 2: So I always do that.
Speaker 1: And whether it is that I am, you know, preparing for my podcast or getting ready to do the reality show, or do a music video or go.
Speaker 2: To the studio or whatever.
Speaker 1: I'm always doing something in that lane. And then on top of that, I also daily handle my real estate, whether it is preparing the next Airbnb, whether it is something is broken, something needs to be fixed.
Speaker 2: Paying, you know, payroll, all those things.
Speaker 1: You know, when you have several properties, you consistently have to be you know, upgrading and fixing things.
Speaker 2: So that's another thing. It's it's a lot of the way.
Speaker 1: I'm indeed, I don't have yosa and aanam you know when we're here, But I'm saying my life itself, I don't have like a nine to five. You wake up every day, you have a that. I don't have a schedule. My life rotates and changes daily. My girls have somewhat made me feel as if you have to create some type of stability for them. So therefore, for them, you know, I make sure that they have some type of stability.
Speaker 2: But me, I'm just all over the place.
Speaker 4: Well, that's funny that you say that because you don't have a nine to five, you're you're making a living for yourself. And as someone who has done that before and continues to do it in some type of form and way outside of what I'm doing here. It's hard. It's hard because you got to make time for everything. Am I right?
Speaker 2: Early?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And I was going to say that as somebody who wants to have kids one day, that scares the shit out of me.
Speaker 2: I'm out of ass.
Speaker 3: That scares the shit out of me because I'm already super busy with my career and with work. I can't even imagine what it would be like to juggle a child. I say it, I'm working, I work from home, and so I've got you know, I'm recording a podcast with a mad Laa and then Akiva, I have to be like, can we pa please, so that I can like what what kind of advice I don't even know I'm and any kind of advice?
Speaker 2: Would you take? My case? Not one, but two.
Speaker 1: It's like for someone who was raised by themselves with no siblings, not around any cousins or any kids like that. And my mom, because it was just a two of us, she made me have to mature faster than I probably should have. You know, I was working and thinking of responsibilities and things like that, and like my mind was always go oriented and work oriented, and I have to soup it out of me and become better. It's older, like all those type of things. Having kids now, it's definitely a challenge. I love to be challenged because it brings out the best of me. It changes my character into the best version of me. You know, I realize how strong I am, how capable I am, how amazing I am that I am able to administrate handle all these things and do it by myself.
Speaker 2: Is it tiring? Yes? Does it warm me out? Yes? Do I not have the energy all the time? Yes?
Speaker 1: Do I still want to be young and feel free and go out and do go to brunches and have mimosas and go to the club and do all these things?
Speaker 2: Yes? Can I do it?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Does your life changes once you have kids, Yes, that's part of life. Our parents had to do it too, you know, that's.
Speaker 2: Just the way of life.
Speaker 1: But I feel like it's a sacrifice that I'm doing now. Eventually, once they get a little bit older. In my mind, as soon as you're like at least ten years old, y'all's getting a job. I don't care period. Y'all's going to get a vending machine. I'm going to help you get a vending machine, and you can make even if it's three hundred dollars to hundred dollars, you're making some type of income for yourself. I want to teach you how to create, you know, money on your own so that you could be independent.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you.
Speaker 1: Want to do whatever it is, I'm going to put your ass to work, because one I think is important. It's important for them, it's important for me, and eventually they'll be able to help out. Right now they're little, YEAHO sacrificio. But I think that these days it's important to have your family no matter what. For those that want to have children, amen. For those that don't want to have children because of the responsibility, I would suggest for you to, you know, reconsider it and think a little bit deeper because you're thinking like that now because you're young, full of life, and there's so much that you want to do now. But with time, you'll get older, you'll get tired, you'll slower, you know, you'll you'll slow down, and.
Speaker 2: Eventually it's such a great feeling to know.
Speaker 1: That these little people that you raised, these little people that you created, they're going to have your back.
Speaker 2: They're going to be right there with you. There'll be your support system.
Speaker 1: They're gonna, you know, wash you and clean your ass when you can't do it yourself.
Speaker 2: So it's a sacrifice.
Speaker 1: But even the relationship that I have with my mom, those who know me know that my mom is my best friend. Were together all the time. She's the light of my eyes, and I am there for her. You know, she doesn't have to work, she doesn't have to do anything. I'm right here for you because I know all the sacrifices that she did for me, so she knows she can count on me. But it was sucked to get to your elderly years and know that you by yourself, because yeah, you may have your nephews, but your nephews have their mother. You know, they have their father. They will be their priority. You're you know, whenever they can make some time for you, they do that. But it's just amazing to know the love that your children have for you. That it is that memo Pito. It's a beautiful feeling. And I'm saying this with having you know, like three hours of sleep.
Speaker 4: That's that's that's the incredible part right where you have to put in the time. I know, for instance, like people that are about to have kids, that don't have a traditional ninety five, that are trying to work. So that's some great advice to anyone who's listening. Right now, Let's roll it back a little bit here. You talked a little bit about your ventures in real estate and everything that's happening outside of the country, right because that's where you are holding your your real estate ventures. How how is that? How is that dynamic? Living here, having to travel back and forth? How do you handle? Are you staying there long term? Do you come back? How hard has it been for you to open up this airbnb business?
Speaker 1: And originally, because I was having a lot of somewhat free time, I moved to the Dominican Republic for a few months and that allowed me to get to know the market, get to do a couple of mistakes, you know, because you will make mistakes, you will lose money, you will somewhat get robbed.
Speaker 2: We all go through it. And you have to have big guts.
Speaker 1: You have to have big balls to get into the real estate, you know, industry without necessarily knowing of it.
Speaker 2: You know, you have to take a gamble. You have to be a risk taker. That's just what it is.
Speaker 1: This is like playing the lottery, except that now I'm betting in you know, cement, and I'm betting in real estate. I'm betting in houses and land and property. That's just basically what it is. Sometimes you're gonna win real big, sometimes you're gonna lose a little bit. But those those moments that you lose become lessons and you learn from it. So it took me some time to be out there to learn the system to now understand that it's a great business.
Speaker 2: If tomorrow I were.
Speaker 1: To lose everything, I know that I have equity and all these other different properties that I can sell it, flip it, and I will have some type of money somewhere, you know, instead of just having the money in the bank or investing it in. Business is good, But some businesses could do great today and go to hell tomorrow, but.
Speaker 2: Properties always go up.
Speaker 1: So I am happy with the investments that I've done because, like I've always said before, if you've heard my podcast before, I'm a big believer in generation of wealth. I know that I am the only, you know, breadwinner. I am the only provider for my mother and my children. And if God were, you know, forbid something would have happen to me tomorrow. I know that I've somewhat, you know, given them something, they have something to work with, unlike myself coming from an immigrant mother, agra but without having that much you know, education and knowledge on things. She didn't you know, really prepare me for tomorrow. She didn't really have anything, says giving me knowledge and you know, preparing me as a person, but financially now, so I just want to be able to do that for them. And and the Dominican Republic just gave me different flexibilities that I don't have in the States. You still get your money and dollars, you know, you pay property taxes once when you buy the property, then you don't pay any more property taxes.
Speaker 2: The property belongs to you.
Speaker 1: And there's just so many great benefits that I was say, like, you know what, I'm just going to do it in my country.
Speaker 2: It makes sense for me.
Speaker 1: I can airbnb it, I have a company that handles it, and I'm just here, you know, and while I'm here, I'll work on other things.
Speaker 3: How do you decide, like what you probably get a lot of business opportunities come your way. How do you how are you deciding what you want? To go into and what you you maybe want to wait, wait on or you don't want to know.
Speaker 1: I do my best to do everything at least when it comes to work for myself. Right, there's a movie, there's a scene, there's this, there's a whatever, there's a radio, there's a show, there's a book. I say yes to everything. Bombo, let's do it because I'm naturally a risk taker. You never know where your luck is. You send me and my make your luck is on the bottom of your feet. If you don't move, you will never know where your success, where your opportunities are at. Sometimes we can become complacent. So to me is like when an opportunity comes to me, I know that God has sent that my way. Why didn't he send it to somebody else? He send it to me? So okay, cool, let's try it. What's the worst that can happen? If it doesn't work?
Speaker 3: Goen.
Speaker 1: But when it comes to business itself, it depends how much the money. You know what type of money we're talking about. It depends how prepared you are, and you have to believe in it. You know, it has to make sense to you. Some projects don't make sense to me. Some other ones don't make sense to me, it makes sense to somebody else, and then I see that somebody else was able to become successful with that same idea. It just wasn't meant for me directly. So I'm pretty open. I like to try different things because you just never know. At this moment, I'm not gonna lie. I am looking to create another business as soon as I have an opportunity something that instead of for example, which I'm happy with my real estate, but my real estate is like a long term once it pays off, when my girls will be able to have that money, my grandchildren will be able to have that money, or if they want to sell it, they can flip it, get that money and reinvest it in another property and get more equity out of that.
Speaker 2: There's so many things that you can do with that.
Speaker 1: But I do want to have a business where I have daily income, a business that's basically I want to provide some type of customer service where I can create some type of daily income. Because we all know the entertainment industry is a gamble, is a roller coaster. Sometimes you're hit you're the hot thing in the town, and sometimes you're not.
Speaker 2: And when you're not. The money goes down, the opportunities go down. So then what do you do then?
Speaker 1: I've seen so many artists and celebrities that have been so wealthy, so rich, they've blown that money up, and then you see them in the streets, you see them working a regular job. You see that they don't have anything. I don't want to be that person. I've learned from those examples by watching. So I want to be able to while i still have my moment and while I'm still working, while I'm still young, create different sources of income, create different businesses that if something were to happen, we are still good.
Speaker 4: You've given the audience a lot of knowledge, and you've told a lot about you know, the behind the scenes of what you're doing and how you're getting there, and obviously what you're looking for in the future. But how do you stay motivated and focused on these goals, especially during times of like rejection or setbacks, like anytime, like you are putting a lot of time into something and it just falls flat. How do you deal with that?
Speaker 1: Well, because I'm naturally ambitious, it's hard for me to let go of things. And that's why I've always been a fixer. I can fix it.
Speaker 2: I will work my way. I can fix this.
Speaker 1: Like it becomes then like a personal challenge, you know, like if somebody else could do a why can't I.
Speaker 2: I can do this. I can fix it.
Speaker 1: And I will go at it and go at it and go at it and go so I annoy myself and I get it done. And then it's just such a self satisfaction to know, you know.
Speaker 2: I did it. I freaking knew it.
Speaker 1: I didn't And I've had people be like, damn, I really didn't think you were going to be able to pull that off, and I'm like, you've seen, like I know. So just having that personal challenge for yourself to know that you can is important. Taking time to see where you're at now, where you came from is important.
Speaker 2: Looking back at.
Speaker 1: Like five years ago, where were you, what were you doing? You know, looking at how far you've come. That's important to keep you motivated into You can't go back into that space. You can't allow yourself because you've come so far. You got to keep pushing and you don't know what else is coming for your future. I never in my life, when once I was sleeping in my car, I never thought that I would be the owner of so many you know properties I was. I didn't have word to sleep. Now I have too many places you know that I can pay.
Speaker 4: You touch on that you were sleeping in your car.
Speaker 1: I was homeless at one point, and you know, I didn't know too much about the you know, the music industry. I allowed my emotions and my personal feelings to get mixed up with my business by being you know, emotionally involved with the person that was administrating and managing my career, and one thing messed up the other one.
Speaker 2: It was a domino effect. I ended up sleeping in my car for the you know, for like three months, parked outside McDonald's and walmarts because they had it was twenty four hours and I felt safer, you know there showering inside the walmarts and the McDonald's with white bees and all those things.
Speaker 3: Like.
Speaker 1: It was a really bad stage in my life. That trauma created the woman that I am today. Because I feel that the trauma of being homeless made me want to purchase as many properties as I could so that I would never have to be back in that space. So anytime I have an opportunity to invest in a property, in a business, in something I do it so ave sad Sometimes God, you know, makes you go through certain things to build your character and see what you're gonna do with that challenge. So you know, I'll be stressed out, but I'm I'm never afraid of damn, this is too hard. I be thinking more of like how do I fix it? Like what do I do now? Instead of like, you know, dwelling over spilt milk? Oh no, what do I do now?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: You're not a dweller, Amada. You don't dwell because I dwell. I could.
Speaker 3: I'll think about one thing and I will dwell the ship out of that one.
Speaker 2: I'll dwell a little bit.
Speaker 1: But then I go get okay, I snap out and be like okay, dally, So what do we do now?
Speaker 2: How do we fix the problem? Problem? Solution? What's the problem? How do I I need to fix it? I can sell it.
Speaker 4: I'm the same way. I'm a solution oriented person.
Speaker 3: I do think and know they're more like fixers men like.
Speaker 4: To I do. But you know what's funny is like I all sit like you know, there's certain times I'll have a talk with someone or something like I'm the type of person that like, I make one mistake, I felt like the whole entire like if a domino decided to fall sideways instead of falling forwards. I felt like, now everything else is messed up. Right now, the whole line is messed up, and I'll dwell on that, and it'll take me time for me to realize it's okay to create that mistake because you're just going to get up and you have the ability to continue moving forward and fixing things or continue to find a solution to move forward. Which that's a great way to look at especially but.
Speaker 1: Then why are we so hard on ourselfs? But then that's why that mentality is important. It's okay, we all have different mechanisms. It's okay for to dwell a little bit, but as long as you can get back on your feet and snap out of it. Some people don't know how to do that.
Speaker 2: Some people will get stuck in that space.
Speaker 1: And then that's why I once met a very wealthy billionaire man. He's the vice president of a country in Africa, and he booked me, that's what I'm He booked me out there, and you know, he took me to his palace and his palace was full gold and not goal sign. But I've never seen such a thing, nonetheless here in the States. And then we traveled into different parts and you know, the city, and then I saw there was a lot of poverty, and I felt bad. And we were in his rolls roys we're not equal, Aluisi, And I asked him, do you ever feel bad when you see the way that your people live, knowing that your house is full of gold, and the way that you live in the style that you have and everything else. And you know what he told me, and that has always stuck with me, and ever since, I see things differently, he said, sometimes I do. But then I learned that we're not all meant.
Speaker 2: To be rich.
Speaker 1: In order for there to be rich, there has to be poor. In order for there to be a boss, there must be employees. And once you think about things that way, it is true. Unfortunately, we're not all meant to be rich, we're not all meant to be successful. We're not all meant because then where is the balance of life. However, you can also see how some people that are born in the gutter, in the worst conditions in life because of who they are. In that fire that they have within themselves. You'll see that if they have to swim across a river, catch whatever it is, to go to school to learn because they have a vision of what they want to do. Because the consistency, the drive, and then they become something out of themselves. Those are the people that are chosen to become successful. Things can be given to you. You have to work for it. You have to challenge yourself. That's just the way of life. So unfortunately it seems good, it seems bad, but it's.
Speaker 2: Really up to you.
Speaker 1: You have to have that drive inside of you that's going to get you out of where you're at to become what you want to be. Nobody can put that in you except you.
Speaker 4: That's so true, and this is why today we wanted to do this episode. We've always pulled the curtain back a little bit on what you've done, but we've never really exposed it as how you deal with from the beginning of your day to the middle of your day, to the challenges of real estate, to the challenges of having to stay on top of your game, because if you don't work, and if you don't try, or if you don't even take those challenges like you just said there is no money coming in, and that's scary and it's it's a very difficult thing.
Speaker 3: As someone who's been in the business for as long as you have, Ama, how have you. How are you seeing the music industry changing? Because now you don't need to do the.
Speaker 2: English crossover market.
Speaker 3: There's like this misconception that you got to change who you are in order to be successful.
Speaker 2: But there are some artists that are.
Speaker 3: You know, are super popular now and that are coming out with Spanish albums.
Speaker 2: How are you processing all of it? The big changes?
Speaker 1: I think this social media and the internet overall has expanded all these opportunities for so many artists, you know. And I think that now the American audience is getting to really realize how big the Latino community is, how big we are, how influential we are worldwide, Like our music is impactful and we are able to create trends. You know, we are a thing. We've always been a it's just that y'all realize it a little late. But we've always been here. And I think that once the American market realized that as well. For the Latino community, for a very long time, hitting the American market was the dream was the goal, was the purpose, And now that we see things switch, we see a lot of hip hop artists, you know, trying to get on and do featurings with Latino artists and all these other things, or even say a couple of Spanish words here and there.
Speaker 2: It's like, ooh, look at that.
Speaker 1: You know, you realize that we're here, and I just like to see that we're able to support each other musically, we're able to combine our music in our sound and even for those that don't speak any Spanish, music is a universal language. You know, it's just a vibe. You may not understand even if you were to put some music in I don't know. Some Indian music, some Asian music, we may not understand, but we feel the music. We know there's a vibe, we know what it is. So just being able to feel that, I think it's just an amazing thing to see, you know, how music has been able to bring us together somewhat.
Speaker 2: So I love it.
Speaker 1: I think that it's great and I also love to sa see how women are becoming empowered in the music industry, especially in the urban side of it. You know, there's a lot of urubanas really standing up for for themselves, for their culture, for their for their sound, for the community. They're like over out there.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Think music is getting bigger, is getting better, and I'm just great, you know, happy to be part of it.
Speaker 4: Let's wrap it all up, like if this was a vlog you get ready with me? Vlog? How do we how do we wind down and start it and then warm back? You know, how do we end the night?
Speaker 1: Honestly, I wish that I could say I just you know, have a glass of wine and just you know, watching Netflix and relax after a bubble back.
Speaker 2: But it's a fucking lie. It's not true. How do I I unwind?
Speaker 1: I unwind when I have certain opportunities, probably when I'm driving or in the shower or whatever is my moment to disconnect. I love to listen to like Shade, or listen to some you know, some type of or maybe even E D M music or something that's gonna make me chill. But one of my biggest ways to unwine, and it's really not unwhining because my brain is still functioning at a thousand. There's this app called Motivate, and I put on my Motivate app and sometimes you need that boost. I need somebody to tell me how great I am, even though that I know it. But you need to have that that push. So sometimes you just need to like hear it and sak and be like, all right, you know, let's get back to it. People like myself, when you are an entrepreneur, when you are your own business, you are the functioning machine. It's hard to unwind a thousand percent because everybody depends on you. You have a whole team of people that they they pay their bills, they maintain their family based off what you do. So it's kind of hard to completely, you know, disconnect. When I have a chance, you know that it doesn't happen a lot. Maybe sex. No, that's not true because even when I'm having sex, I also be like, when you can hurry up and need to make this.
Speaker 4: Call, I think you're still crunching numbers in your.
Speaker 1: I'm having it must not be good to know the sex can be great, But then in the middle I could be like, shit, did I text Arleen Alex?
Speaker 3: That happens so often you are not thinking about Arlene and Alex when you're no, no, But it's true.
Speaker 2: It's true.
Speaker 1: Even crazy enough, even when you're having sex, or even when you're trying to have some moment for yourself that you're trying to relax or whatever, even for those that like to smoke, or for whatever it is you may want to dance.
Speaker 4: Whatever, are you good? I mean, this is this is very interesting to hear how am Outa's day is and how how unlikely it is for her to unplug an unwind, which is perfectly fine because every person does it their way. I'm out I'm just glad.
Speaker 3: To know that no matter what Amadas doing, even if she's in the bedroom.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm so glad to me this gorgeous face is what you see.
Speaker 1: No, no, honestly, I mean your life is different from minds, and minds is different from yours. But personally, stay motivated, grind. I don't care what anybody says. Don't ever be complacent, you know, because the only thing that keeps you motivated to the next day of you know, taking up and living your life is the the just, the the energy, the ambitious, the grind, the excitement of another day.
Speaker 2: So you know, never become complacent.
Speaker 1: Always wonder what else you're capable of doing, what else is in you? You know, take your time to rest if you're capable of doing it, and you know, winding down. I still don't know how to do that. But I always say the worst feeling in life is regretting not having done Don't regret I should have done this. I had an idea, I didn't do this. Get your ass up and do it. Don't let it be too late.
Speaker 2: And just because you have the energy today doesn't mean you're gonna have it tomorrow. Life is unpredictable.
Speaker 1: You're here today, we don't know what tomorrow holds, and you might not even be here tomorrow to make those things, those dreams happen. So if you have it, do it today. Don't procrastinate. No, I'm gonna do it. No, I'm gonna email it tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Do it right now. If there's a call you meant you're meaning to do do it now.
Speaker 1: What's the worst that can happen. You're still gonna go to sleep at the end of the day. You know tomorrow's another day. Whatever, Just go get it, go get it, be fearless, be fearless, and go get it. It's never too late. Don't ever feel this too late. And dah, I'm too old. I'm too fat, I'm too skinny, I'm too wet, I don't got time. Make the time, Make the time, because in life, it's all about how bad do you want it? And if you want it bad enough, you're going to figure out a way to make it happen. So that's my takeaway for today. And with that being said, Arlene Alex, thank you so much for joining me today, for being my support system and always being here gonna go at me looku as.
Speaker 2: I am so grateful for you guys. Thank you so much.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 1: I hope that I was able to motivate some of you guys as well, and that's why I want to thank you once again for listening to exactly Amata and of course go find me on all my social media platforms at Amada, La Negra, a l n Amara Aln and of course on Instagram at exactly Amada. Make sure to find me on YouTube catch my show by searching for Michael through that podcast and clicking on exactly ama. This has been a production of Iheart's micro through that podcast network, and for more podcasts from iHeart all Right, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple podcast, or wherever you listen to.
Speaker 2: Your favorite show. It's your Grandma Negra. Thanks for listening, and I'll see you guys next week.