Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Scott Shannon, Thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down our toll free telephone number at eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean if you want to be a part of the program thirty four days till election day. I know, causing anxiety, sleepless nights, you know, stomach pains, and all sorts of other bowel movement problems for people. If I'm hearing everything from everybody natural because there's so much at stake, we have a lot of polling data we want to share with you today. We have We're gonna get Bill O'Reilly's take on last night's wipeout of Tim Walls.
Speaker 3: Wow, what a wreck this guy was. I was stunned.
Speaker 2: You know what I've walked away with They should have picked Governor Shapiro of Pennsylvania. I'm like, how dumb was that? That was such a no brainer. And number two, the guy was nervous. He was weird. His faces were weird, his mannerisms are weird. He you know, clearly was just like a robot. Rehearsed and wrong and lied repeatedly, which I knew would happened. Also, and you know, with all the negative media coverage of JD. Vans and the false caricature that they they tried to play about him, and even though being a three on one situation. By the way, those the moderators just like ABC. They are so pompous, they're just arrogant jackasses, just like at ABC, and they're so out of touch with the people of this country. But the main thing I walk away with we'll get into more details the show on folds is I'm looking at Tim Walls. This guy is in so far over his head and just like Kamala Harris is in so far over her head that they're not capable of doing this job. Which leads me to a story that I can't believe I even have to report on here is and that is the disaster of a response to the disaster that is now North Carolina and Georgia and Tennessee and and a lot of South Carolina got hit hard in places, and Virginia got hit hard, and the lack of response and the slow response is unbelievable. Now, I got a phone call earlier today talk with Senator Tom Tillis and Senator Lindsay Graham. We had a three way phone conversation and you know, I know Donald Trump was wanting to go to the western portion Ashville, Boone County, you know Boone area where Billy Graham and Samaritans Purses and they can't get there. And here's the saddest part is that they have note they've up until maybe today, have not had any chance at any communication with people. And even yesterday they were rescuing. In one case, I saw a video that Sweet Baby James pulled out for me of a guy that was part of the guard that had rescued an eleven year old eleven sorry, eleven day old kid out of all of this, and you know, the federal government response has been pathetic. The Democratic governor has been pathetic. They have not gotten to the areas. It's like Hurricane but being described to me as like Hurricane Katrina like conditions, and it's just an unmitigated disaster. Nobody in the media is paying attention. You know, Joe's getting on his plane and he's offering nothing. And you know, I will say this, President Trump was on the ground in Georgia, He's scheduled to be on the ground now he's going to North Carolina, was going to be there today. It was not it was not on his schedule, but I sources within his campaign told me that they were going to make room for it. And honestly, after speaking with Senator Tom Tillis and Senator Ted Budd he was told, listen, at this point, it's it's going to be too disruptive to the the efforts that they're still engaged in to actually save people's lives.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: There's an incredible Daily Caller article out today how the Biden Harris administration, you know, think about this. And I don't know Elon Musk. At one point a couple of years ago, we exchanged a couple of texts. I don't know him. He doesn't seem to have a lot of interest to me. I did try to get an interview with him. I take a hint when somebody I don't believe in harassing people for interviews. I ask them maybe maybe, you know, we'll go back for a second, and if they don't want to do the interview, they don't want to do the interview, and I'm like fine with that.
Speaker 3: But I do admire him.
Speaker 2: I mean, a guy that's talking about sending people to the moon and you know, has an incredible successful track record in Starlink and everything else that he's put together and wants to send people to Mars and everywhere else. He's obviously a genius and he's a great, you know, one of the great pioneers of art our time and h But it was a call from Donald Trump to Elon Musk because he's a Trump supporter and the Biden Harris administration because they haven't had communications, for example, in the eastern part the Ashville area, Boone area, all these places within North Carolina, for example, in some places in Georgia and elsewhere. And it was Donald Trump that made the phone call to Elon Musk to get involved because it looks like without Musk's help, millions of people in storm ravaged North Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee and elsewhere would have no communications with the outside world. And those communications now are just being restored to Biden administration's FEMA now has to rely on Elon Musk and Starlink to restore internet access so these people can finally communicate after the Hurricane Helene. And the worst part about this is go back into last week, and it was the day before the hurricane was about to hit, and we had my governor Ron de Santis on the show, and I think he was on TV the same night, and then we had Governor Kemp on as well, and both of them had totally completely prepared for the worst. I mean, they were ready. They knew it was gonna be bad. Everybody knew it was going to be bad. At that point, it was it was likely going to be a CAT for definitely a Cat three Cat for you know, sustained wins over one hundred and forty miles an hour. You know you're gonna have massive damage, and you know a lot of people are gonna be in a lot of trouble. Everything that we had heard from Joe Bastardi was that the storm surge was going to be bigger than ever he's weatherbel dot com. Governor DeSantis stated that on this show. Governor Kemp stated similar things. They knew that the trees are going to be down, power is going to be out, you know, for example in Florida and the same in Georgia. They had pre staged all of these these trucks to restore power, you know, so that the minute the storm passed, they would be coming in right behind it ready to offer, you know, get with the workers. To get the electricity back up for as many people as quickly as possible. There's still people that don't have power, but for the most part, they've done a very good job restoring power for people. By the way, I don't want the human toll has been unbelievable. I was told in a phone call this morning. They don't know. You know, we now are over two hundred people dead in this storm, and they think that that number could more than double because we don't know. Nobody has actually been able to get to some of these areas, and they haven't done a damn thing to help them. It's breadthtaking to me. But now that the communications have been restored, you know, thank god. Donald Trump was able to call his friend Elon Musk. Thank you Elon Musk. Wherever you are, if anyone is friends with them, please tell them thank you. On behalf of the American people that he got involved, because it looks like without musks help, millions of people in these states would have no communications with the outside world at all. And it might be it might have gotten installed just in time to save lives because a lot of these people don't have any water or food or anything. And meanwhile, the Biden administration FEMA. You know, they're not only relying on Elon Musk, but they have been They prepositioned nothing. They knew for days this was coming, and they weren't prepared. Now, the Biden administration previously relied on Starlink's help a nearly nine hundred million dollar reward was rejected in twenty twenty three because the political motivations. And this is what Elon just tweeted out or xed out.
Speaker 3: He said.
Speaker 2: Starlink terminals and now will now work automatically without need for payment in the areas affected by Hurricane Helene. He said, for those who are impacted by Hurricane Helene are looking to support response and recovery efforts in affected areas. Starlink is now free for thirty days. And I can't understand such incompetence and the lack of any media coverage of this failure is breathtaking to me.
Speaker 3: Now, the other day we went.
Speaker 2: Through you know, all the DEI priorities of FEMA since Harris and Biden have been in office. We now learned today in the Federalists that the Biden Harris administration took more than a billion tax dollars that had been allocated to the Agency responsible for Disaster Relief FEMA, and used it to offer services for illegal immigrants. I mean FEMA now allocated three hundred and sixty four million in fiscal year twenty twenty three six hundred and fifty million for fiscal year twenty twenty four to Shelter and Services program. There's Shelter and Services program to provide humanitarian services to non citizen in other words, illegal aliens following their release from the Department of Homeland Security. According to the government's own website, the programs run in cooperation with the US Customs Border Patrol to support CBP in the safe, orderly, humane release of non citizen migrants as they call them. We call them illegal aliens, which is the official government term that Tamala wants you to be courageous enough not to use, just like she doesn't want you to ever say the words radical Islamic terrorism. But this is right on FEMA's website. And anyway, this has now been highlighted, you know, because they sought to portray President Trump as the commander in chief who denied Americans full relief. No, President Trump got the job done. He's not President but he's accomplished more than FEMA and all of these government agencies. Joe Biden sat on his ass on the beach all weekend, Tamala Harris, you know, you know, sat with their Hollywood friends all weekend, and they're still not doing what's necessary to be done. And anyway, famous top priorities under the current administration don't include anything except DEI and helping you know, the unvetted Harris Biden illegal immigrants in the country. I mean, it's it's it's it's such a spectacular fail. And when I when I got on this phone call today and I was being told, no, Sean, you got to you gotta I was told at one point, you gotta listen, kind of when Linda talks to me, will you please listen, you gotta listen, And they got my attention. You don't understand, and I said, explain it to me, and they said, we may have hundreds more dead that we don't even know about because we can't get to the areas where they are.
Speaker 3: It's that bad.
Speaker 2: And then they said to me and that there may be hundreds more dead that we don't even know about yet. And I'm like, it's almost a week after. How is that possible? And if it weren't for the you know, groups like Samaritans Purse is a Baptist organization. I don't remember their full name. I donated to the Franklin Graham Samaritan Purse yesterday and made sure they got needed monies and I earmarked it specifically for this hurricane relief, which you can do if you go to Samaritanspurse dot org. You know, they're the ones that have gotten in there with the gasoline and the water and the food and emergency supplies that the government isn't getting to people. And if it weren't for the generosity of people that own helicopters and and other you know, transportation capabilities that have been able to cross into areas where people need to be rescued, there's still rescuing people. I'm like, where the hell is? Where the hell is Biden Harris and this administration. It's pretty unbelievable. And you know, so I it was startling to hear because I've been getting updates and every day the update gets worse. It doesn't get better. Every day I'm here, it's even far worse than the day before. And as time goes on. The odds increased dramatically that people that have been in desperate need of help and not able to survive, and they don't have any means of communication, which now has been restored thanks to Trump and Elon Musk. But by the way, Elon Musk, wherever you are, thank you for your generosity here. And you're a great American to help out your fellow Americans in need. It's not the first time he's helped out. I mean, if it wasn't for Elon Musk, I don't think we'd ever rescue these astronauts that have been literally lost in space, not to quote a former popular TV show. And I'm not sure when the government would be able to rescue them. But I think Kamala was in charge of that too. We've got a lot to say about the debate. We've got a lot on the one hundred and eighty one ballistic missiles fire by Iran into Israel. We'll get into all of that today. We'll check in with all things simple man Bill O'Reilly. Aaron Comb will weigh in on what Israel's response. Joe is already warning Israel don't go after the nuclear sights. Oh well, they're supposed to fight a forefront war, but they should put on Joe Biden and Kamala Harris handcuffs and fight the war that way. That's a great way to lose the war and have a lot of innocent people die. Joe and Kamala, what's wrong with you?
Speaker 3: Anyway?
Speaker 2: So I watched this debate last night and I am I am. The one thing that stuck in my mind was this guy cannot ever be president. He's not up to the job. He just isn't. And that has been my feeling about Kamala Harris for the longest time. I mean, the fact that she answers every question with you know, I was raised in a middle class family. I was raised in a middle class family. Doesn't matter what the question is. I forget who said it, but I think, you know, Oprah Winfrey's a very good interview. We're a pretty smart person, very successful. And I remember watching that interview and I was thinking to myself, Oprah can probably spot a mile away somebody that's a good interview, and somebody is a bad interview. Somebody that's smart, somebody that's not so smart. You know, for example, as an interview, I if I see somebody is nervous. There are certain things that I'm going to do to get them out of their head. I do it on purpose as a means, because they're not going to be a good interview if they're sitting there shaking, and so you have to distract them. You have to get their attention off of the thought. Feeling feelings great, more thoughts, thoughts great, more feelings pattern And there are certain things that I will do to shot, like I'm saying, whoa you know, something like that. Then all of a sudden, you know, all the nervousness that they were thinking about will go away. You know, there are things that you could do. You could, for example, if if you trained and how to you know, focus your attention and not allow feelings to create thoughts and thoughts to create feelings in this vicious cycle. There are certain things that you can do that will train your mind to be able to to consciously do other things once you're focused. If you watch, for example, tennis players go back to Nadal and Doll would touch his nose, he would put his hair over one ear, hair over another ear, touch his nose again, do the hair thing, no more time and then kind of grab his backside and pull his underwear that was sweating off his backside. It may seem like the weirdest thing in the world. I mean tennis players in particular, what is that called. If he's focused on his rituals, he can't focus on being nervous. If if somebody is a guest in my studio and I can tell that they're going to be shaking on TV, which if you don't go on TV every day, a lot of people are very nervous to be on TV. It's a very, very number one fear most people have as public speaking, you know. But I will do something to distract them, you know. I might say, you know, hey, great to see you, and I might grab their hand and I might grab it so hard, not being mean, but I just to kind of and they're like, they're looking at their hand, They're like, why do you shake my hands so hard as a means of getting them out of their head, because then it's not going to be good for them, and it's not going to be good for the audience at home if they're nervous. Linda, We've talked about this many times on the air before you know exactly, I've explained in detail.
Speaker 3: How I do this.
Speaker 2: How many times that we have people in the radio studio over the years and you can just tell that they're nervous.
Speaker 1: I think about all the callers that are nervous. I mean, Katie sits right next to me. She can't talk on the air, she won't talk. Lauren was the same way. It's it's a real thing.
Speaker 3: It is No, it's a real thing. And you definitely have it.
Speaker 1: I mean you're I mean I have it's I'm working through it. I've gotten a lot better.
Speaker 3: But you know, I've even used Linda as an example.
Speaker 2: I'll tell her to come in the studio and then we just start fighting in front of them, and then all of a sudden.
Speaker 1: They're super distracted after that, Yeah, they're making fun of me. Is always a good go to.
Speaker 3: It's a great go to, and it's fun to do, and it's well deserved. It's well deserved.
Speaker 2: It is definitely well deserved, especially on some days when you're worse than others. Uh huh, oh, here we go. I got don't know, huh. But the bottom line is if they start, if you're nervous and you have all these thoughts, I'm so nervous some servers, I'm so nervous.
Speaker 3: I'm so nervous. I'm so nervous.
Speaker 2: And then all of a sudden, the stomach starts feeling sick. Oh, my stomach sick. My stomach stick. Then you start thinking, my nervous, I'm nervous, I'm nervous. My stomach stick, my stomach stick. I'm so nervous. And then all of a sudden, I say, yo, what do you do? You know, all of a sudden you kind of shock them.
Speaker 1: You can always wake them up with a quick hey, does something smell weird to you?
Speaker 3: That's a good one too.
Speaker 2: And people are just like, wait, what Or if you shake somebody's hand, and you know, like if you shake Sense's hand, you know you shakes you are.
Speaker 1: I am not shaking Sensey's hand. I need my hands for the rest of my life.
Speaker 3: Funny story.
Speaker 2: One day He's had an interview and with me and Donald Trump, and he shakes everybody's hands hard.
Speaker 3: I mean you feel it.
Speaker 2: I mean when I go in for a handshake with him, I'm like, all right, let's go because I know it's coming. And he just shakes his hand the way he shakes everybody's hand. He just believes in a firm handshake.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 2: This is who I am. I defined myself in every moment of my life, and that's how he lives his life. And the amazing thing one is is he shakes his hand Trump though he had a strong grip, and then Trump goes do that again and put.
Speaker 3: Out his hand. I swear to god he did that. How crazy is that?
Speaker 1: Now? How close did he get for that picture, which I'm assuming followed the painful handshake. I'm just wondering when they separated by the bar or how did that look?
Speaker 2: No? No, Trump loved him. Trump loved him, and then he started asking quite all right, how good is he? He kept asking questions about my abilities? But it's I was watching walls and it was so obvious he was a nervous wreck. The weird faces he's making. The only thing he could lean on was his rehearsals that you know, he's been days and days away. I felt at one point it looked like he was gonna cry. I'm like, Okay, this is weird, this is strange, this is bizarre, but it is what it is, and this is what happens. But you know, he he blasts Trump record on COVID, even though, by the way, there were more. There were so many lies told twenty twenty five, abortion lies, economy lies, immigration lies, on and on and on, and one New York Times calumnist actually said Vans made trump Ism sound for light, calm and coherent in this debate, and they had horrible things to say as it relates to Tim Walls.
Speaker 3: They just blasted him.
Speaker 2: And even though you know, on every single issue, I think it's just as amazing how.
Speaker 3: Jd.
Speaker 2: Vance was able to very calmly, very brilliantly, very thoughtfully, very nicely just to viscerate him. Now, there were things that I wish came up that didn't come up. I would have liked to have talked about Walls, records with feminine hygiene products and boys' bathrooms. I would have liked to have talked about why he didn't respond in the summer of twenty twenty and he opened his windows so that his family could smell burning rubber rather than call in the National Guard. I would have liked why he would build a thirty foot ladder factory to help illegals break the law and get over Trump's twenty five foot wall. I would like to know why he would support gender affirming care for kids and not tell parents and take away all parental rights. I wish a lot of that came up. I would have liked a question about, you know, why Tim Walls and Kamala Harris Tim Walls wants legal driver's licenses for illegals, Why he wants free college education for illegals, why they both want free housing, food, healthcare, education and sex change operations and amnesty for illegals.
Speaker 3: That that could have come up.
Speaker 2: I would have liked answers to what do you say to the families of Lake and Riley, Rachel Morin, Joscelyn Nungary, and the dozens of other American families that have lost loved ones because of Harris Biden unvetted the illegals. I'd like an answer to the families that have had loved ones raped by Harris Biden unvetted illegal immigrants. I would like an answer to, you know, all of the people that have been victims of violent crime because of Harris Biden unvetted illegal immigrants. I would have liked an answer why the American taxpayer should fund all of this? You know, I was disgusted with CBS. They're so pompous, arrogant, elitist go out of Trump A touch is bad enough to debate moderator Margaret Bennett Brennan violated the agreed upon rules on the issue of fact checking. When the fact turns out to be a lie, that's beyond the path. The same thing happened during the Trump Paris debate. Donald Trump fact checked five times. At least three of those fact checks were provably false. The networks didn't care, and there's not going to be an apology. You know what the you know, you know how people vote. The last time I checked ever since that ABC debate, ABC World News Tonight with David Muhr was down ten percent in the ratings. People just tuned it out. They're done with it. The networks, they don't care. These networks are all collapsing. Let me tell you something about about viewing habits of people. It's changing, and it's changing dramatically. Legacy media is dying. I mean the fact that cable news shows do better. You know, it used to be back in the day when it was Russert and Brinkley and Bob Sefer and others. They used to get real ratings on these Sunday programs. The ratings are negligible now, like nobody watches nobody watches fake news at Uh. You know, it was hilarious last night. You know Caitlin uh what's her name from Fake New CNN Collins. He literally was hanging out right by where I'm broadcasting from and Fake New CNN is on the other side of the room, whithough it was a small room, and she's there and I turned her at one point I said, oh, you're trying to poach all my guests, as she was trying to interview Don Junior, who was coming on the program after jd Vance, which I don't really care, didn't. I don't have any bad feelings towards anybody those days of being you know, I just I don't wish anybody failure. It's a tough business and I feel blessed to have been a successful thanks to all the people in this audience that make it make have have made my dreams come true. But anyway, the same thing happened last night. Kenator jd Vance was actually describing the illegal immigrant crisis fueled by your border czar. When Margaret Brennan decided to concern herself with a faction. Just to clarify for our viewers, Springfield, Ohio does have a large number of haation migrants who have legal status, she said, and Van said, you know, annoyed by the interruptions, that excuse me. The rules were that you guys weren't going to fact check, and since you're fact checking me, I think it's important to say what's actually going on. And then he proceeded, although he tried to stop him, to truthfully and forcefully explain what legal status means. So there's an application called the CBP one app where you can go as an illegal immigrant, apply for asylum or parole, be granted legal status at the wave of you know, Kamala Harris's open border wand at which point TB has then decided to cut his mic off. I mean, so arrogant, pompous, shameful, you know, in the long history of shameful moments of these these moderators. I'll be honest, you.
Speaker 3: Know, I was.
Speaker 2: I don't think Republican candidates ought to go on liberal networks ever again, unless the rules are designed and they get a saying who the moderators are. A period under sentence. Remember the partner of David Muir in the ABC, you know, abusively biased debate, Lindsey Davis. You know, again, they weren't supposed to fact check, as my understanding, and that debate anyway, she was asked for comments and impressions of Walls. I think overall tonight, if you're an undecided voter in America, I don't know that you come away tonight with additional clarity. It kind of reminded me of the June twenty seventh debate when Kamala Harris that night said to Joe Biden, it was a slow start but a strong finish, and that that's kind of how Tim Walls did tonight.
Speaker 3: It was a disaster.
Speaker 2: Is nobody in this country that walked away from last night thinking this guy belongs to be president? And I realized too, there's a reason that these people never do interviews. There's a good reason they don't do interviews because they can't do them. And that's a big problem. Anyway, So the debate went on last night, and never mind the fact that he got caught in a lie about being in Hong Kong during Tienamen Square. You know, everybody recognized all over social media that it was a jittery, nervous wreck. I mean, most people that I talked to thought it was. They use the word massacre, and it was, you know, maybe one of the best performance in history. Every media critic has panned Wall's unsteadied debate performance, you know, clear lack of preparation and execution. You know, well, this is what happens when you don't do a single interview leading into the debate. Most of the polls that have come out after showed JD the clear winner in this. You know, I never thought i'd see in a vice presidential debate somebody called themselves a knucklehead.
Speaker 3: That happened.
Speaker 2: Walls then forced to correct the record whether he was in China for tiena Men squairrelms. I got that wrong. Whoopsie Daisy. Never thought i'd hear somebody say, didn't he say it twice?
Speaker 3: Not once? I've become friends with school shooters.
Speaker 2: You previously opposed an assault weapons ban, but it only later in your political career did you change your position? Why?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I set in that office with those Sandigog parents. I've become friends with school shooters. I've seen it. Look the NRA I was an our guy for a long time. They used to teach gun safety.
Speaker 2: He meant he became. It wasn't like you misspoke. I became friends with school shooters. Oh that I've become friends with, you know, convicted murderers.
Speaker 3: Is you kidding me?
Speaker 2: I think, you know the biggest losers with the CBS moderator smug arrogant, obnoxious in every way imaginable, you know. And this is why I said in the beginning of the program, this is why they should have picked Josh Shapiro. You know, Josh Shapiro at least would have fought for fracking for Pennsylvania. And I think one of the reasons Donald Trump will win Pennsylvania is because the Dvance Harris policies will destroy Pennsylvania's economy. But there are a lot of things we still don't have answers to. And it's thirty four days to go to election day. How frustrating can that part be?