Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: Who's scoring big this NBA season?
Speaker 3: You are with all the new ways to get in on the action that Draft Kings Sportsbook and official sports betting partner of the NBA. From monster Slams to dish in the Rock to cleaning the glass, get behind your favorite player and prop bets you can make Undraftkings home of the NBA player props. Ready to place your first bet? Try betting on something simple like picking how many points your favorite player will have. Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app and make your pick first time. Here's something special for you. New Draft King customers can bet five dollars and get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets. Instantly take it to the rack with Draft Kings Sportsbook Every point Counts. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use code money Moves that's called money Moves for new customers to get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets when you bet just five bucks only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 2: The crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Scammeling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York, call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and Y four six seven three six nine in Connecticut. Help is available for problem gambling call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill casino in resorting, Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See DKNG dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 3: All right, listen up, taxpayer, is time for what you all really tuned in to. Listen to me for financial advice tax season. Boost Mobile wants to turn your tax refund into six months of saving. When you buy six months on their best unlimited plans, boost will give you another six months for free. That's like six times two divided by one. Carry the a really good deal. They told me I should have been a tax accountant. Well would you trust me with your money? Well that's great news because I'm not done yet. Visit boost mobile store doing tax season and enter to win up to ten thousand dollars to double your refund. Or if you're really good at math and money stuff like me, pay off what you still owe. Okay, time to take my financial enviroser hat off and put on my lawyer hat. Requires upfront payment, tax and fees. Extra terms and exclusion apply. Visit boostmobile dot com for full offer terms and sweet details. And now I get back to my boring old day job. Head over to your nearest boost mobile store and make the most out of your tax refund. After tumultuous Aaron Rodinson's era in New York has made it clear, decisive and sovereign decision with a high upside flare on a low cost d the Jets signed Justin Fields to a two year deal forty million dollars with thirty million guarantees. He was celebrating his new deal in Dubai with Michael Parsons, Kyle Piss and b Jon Robinson. Fields is expected to be the Jets opening day starter ahead of Tyrod Taylor. Fields would be reunited with Garrett Wilson. The two were teammates for two seasons at Ohio State nineteen through the twentieth. Fields was drafted number eleven overall in twenty twenty one, nine spots after the Jets selected Zach Wilson, who was replaced by Rogers and traded last offseason.
Speaker 2: He was in Denver last year.
Speaker 3: Now he's in Miami on a one year deal, fully guaranteed to.
Speaker 2: Back up too. O Joe, what do you think about this deal?
Speaker 3: Now we know definitively Justin Fields is not going back to Pittsburgh.
Speaker 2: He's in New York. So you like this deal? Ularly? I like it. I like it.
Speaker 1: Justin Fields deserve a chance to start. He's desermer chance of starts somewhere if it weren't to to be in Pittsburgh. Obviously, Mike Tomlin had promised Russell Wilson in the job. He came in, took the team to four and two, then Russell Wilson took over. We know what happened. The bottom fell out towards the end of the season. Justin Fields doesn't come back. He was on a one year deal. He's now going to the New York Jets. Now, the New Jets had their own problems. One of the problems that they did have but that they think they solved. Is a quarterback position. In bringing Justin Fields in, I'm hoping, I'm hoping things go in his favor and they continue to put pieces around him so he can succeed at what he does. Having Garrett Wilson, for one, as a step in the right direction. Fixing the officer line for two is another step in the right direction. You have Bryce Holman take some of the pressure off of you when it comes to running the ball. He can also catch the ball out the backfield. Outside of that, the defense, maybe they can get back, hopefully get back to what they once were, not last year, but the year before when they were top three at almost every statistical category when they played. Hope they can get back to that. And I'm happy for Justin Fields. And that's not not now. The owners is on you. The onners is on you. You you wanted, you wanted a chance to be a starter. You want a chance to be able to prove yourself. Now you got it. And not only do you got it, Now you got it in the best place to play, the best market, the media, the world is watching. You're gonna be on TV everything you do, is going to be magnified, you know, so the pressure, the pressure gonna be on a little bit now is.
Speaker 2: The pressure is also gonna be well.
Speaker 3: Also, you know who the backup was on the Rogers who played better at spots when he got into Rogers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, tyro ty Robin will have been around for a long time.
Speaker 1: Now, that's what that's one joking, you understand, that's one joke on you can put him on all thirty two teams. He's gonna get you what you need every time he step in there, every time he step in there. But for some reason they don't view him as a starter when he actually is.
Speaker 3: That's what it should be, right. He played really well. Remember he started in Buffalo, he took him to the playoffs, and then he goes to San Diego. He gives he had a college and injury something in the preseason. They injected and they end up piercing the lung and he collapsed his lung. So now justin Herbert starts. Now Herbert plays well, he never gets the job back.
Speaker 2: So now he's been a backup.
Speaker 3: He was a backup in New York, played better than Daniel Jones, got went to Jets, and played good.
Speaker 2: So he's played well when he's been given.
Speaker 3: A nomina Chargy. Oh actually, and he was also a backup in Baltimore. Sah, didn't he back up Black?
Speaker 2: Oh and he did? Yeah? Wait what year was this? But he was on that Super Bowl team? Oh right, Rod got a ring too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's where and he played, you know, in back spot duty, playing well. He goes to Buffalo. So he went from Baltimore to Buffalo, to the Chargers, to the Giants to the Jets.
Speaker 1: Now where was he at when they had the issue with the lung with the puncture lung the Chargers? Did he purposely not about any type of action as simply for the fact that.
Speaker 2: He I think he did file agreement.
Speaker 3: I think he did file agree because that's that's tricky because you want to get deepen up in there and putting in in there, and the lungs are right there, the lungs are right there. You have to be cautious. Now you're talking to somebody that shot that that shot he ribs up because he had like real cartnage. So it's just a very delicate process. And it happens, it happened, It's happened. You know what I was thinking about too when I just thought about it.
Speaker 1: You have to be careful a little bit, I think if you have an issue like that, especially where the doctors.
Speaker 2: Are responsible doing something wrong to you.
Speaker 1: But I always thought, as a player, if you file suit and you win, you know, the nfl aint gonna play with you no more.
Speaker 3: You know, you know, you know what I'm trying to get at. So that's that's that's yeah. He said, probably it cost of a starting job because they.
Speaker 2: Pay so now you know what I mean. You see what I mean.
Speaker 1: But uh huh, yeah, he's so so yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: So yeah, it happens. So I'm congratulating. I'm happy for Justin Field. He's like, bro, I ain't going back to picts broke, y'all, ain't gonna turn me loose. Y'all, y'all will come in here, y'all want to do this little stuff like that. Play to the defense. Don't take your risk. The last time they took risk is when they had big men. They allowed Big Band play free.
Speaker 1: You got to understand what big big Big Ben had at his disposal to be able to play free.
Speaker 3: They ain't got anything like that over there currently. But early in his career, even when he had weapons, it was a defense. They running the bus, they ran Willie Parker, and then even when they got Levey Yon, they still was an area out type of a football team because they had all of those receivers. They had Mike Wallason, and they had the Sanders and they had the EBAs. So they had a nice collection of talent at the wide receiver position. Nah, I'm not saying, and none of the guys, so I don't want people to misconstrue this. None of the guys that's played quarterback are comparable to Being, so we know what being represents. But all I'm saying, I mean, I think Ben has the most five hundred pass games in NFL history. With that being said, at the end of the day, o Jo, you gotta let me throw a football, bro. This is two to twenty twenty five. This ain't nineteens forty football where we run the ring wing team. Yeah, you got to Quarterbacks want to throw, Receivers want to catch, running backs want to run. Edge rushers want to rush the quarterback. So you gotta let him do what they were meant to do. And so look, I'm sure you're going to take it, try to take advantage of field's legs. They're too dynamic for you not to. But you gotta let him throw the ball. Oh, Joe, I ain't talking about no, damn fifteen times a game. What dare you expect the man to do? Go fifty, go twelve or fifteen for two hundred and twenty yards three touchdowns?
Speaker 2: Come on now, Yes, it's all about understanding your player strengths.
Speaker 1: Ununderstand you, understanding your player of strengths, understanding your player's weaknesses, and plan to a strengths, play to a strengths, and try to come.
Speaker 2: Up this weakness by doing other things using other people. It's easy. There's the reason it's eleven people on the goddamn field.
Speaker 3: Yes, everybody have the responsibility. You like the move too, jets Hell?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but one only because Okay, I got a grease Hall behind it, all right? And you mean to tell me I got it? I got a gangstand and Garrett Wilson out there too, now, don't. I don't know what the rest of the receiver corps look like, but I know I could count on five.
Speaker 3: They might go, they might get a receiver, they might take an offensive lineman.
Speaker 2: I know, I know I could count on five. I'm scra I'm screened.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you this, how much pressure do you feel is on Justin Biels to show that, you know what, I'm a capable starter in the NFL.
Speaker 2: Not only is the pressure on him rom not only is the pressure on him?
Speaker 1: Look what the hell he win the play at.
Speaker 2: That makes the precious times ten true.
Speaker 1: But what you can't do, you can't be gunshot. But it all started here, it all started. You better listen. You wanted it, now you got it. And now only did you get it, now you got to do on the biggest stage, Oh Joe.
Speaker 3: The Steelers and Aaron Rodgers could reportedly have a deal done by tomorrow. He beat them in Super Low forty five. He could be joining them soon. Is this a good move by the Steelers? Might be the one you're ready to say that.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure if they want to go back to Russell Wilson, but the only move for them to do at this point. Even though the issues that Aaron Rodgers had when it was with the Jets, it didn't work out, some of the things that he did away from the away from the game that affected him, you know, on the field, if there's a if there's a team or a place where we can go where you understand you have to change your ways because now you're on the back end where they don't need you. They don't need you, and you have to find a way, you know, to to getting good gracious with the NFL in journal, letting them know. Okay, you know what. I don't have the leverage I used to have. Things are a little bit different now the game is getting younger. I'm not the same full time all pro I used to be. I got to do things the right way because I'm want almost out the door. I have flashes of brilliance, flashes of Brian every so often. I'm up and down. This is this could be my last stop. Listen, pigs to work with. You got DK DK, Metcay have to work with. I'm not sure what they can do.
Speaker 3: Oh yeh, Charles, I'm not sure what they're gonna do in the backfield.
Speaker 2: You need somebody to take that pressure off of him so we don't have.
Speaker 3: To do so much because it not to cut you off. It looks like Nigie Harris is about to side with the charge. So if Jalen Warren is a fridge and too is it or he's he back because you know, everybody feels that they can go get a back because a lot of times people feel like the college back his most value is when he first come out, because guess what, Joe, he's coming out a twenty one or twenty two year old, and we get it for three to four years, and we ain't got to do nothing at least for three years.
Speaker 2: So we run the tread off the times and then pluck the ball.
Speaker 3: Let somebody else get it, so we feel we got the best out of him.
Speaker 2: That's how they think. I hate that. I hate that. I don't I don't you know, I don't like.
Speaker 1: I don't like the fact that the running back position still, if you look at the numbers that some of the running backs have gotten to day, is not valued the way it should be unless you are special. Unless you are special, and you, I mean you can look at it. So I don't want to say any names because to me, it's it's somewhat disrespectful, you know, to some of the deals that they have to sign one year deal.
Speaker 2: They did like the running back had the researchers last year.
Speaker 3: Oh Joe, I mean look, I ain't talk about but you talk about the top five backs. Let's say you say you take uh Henry, you take Josh Jacob, you take who else?
Speaker 2: With John Taylor? Who else? That's your top five right there? Okay, yeah, like it's it's like them.
Speaker 1: And then there's a huge drup off, like off the cliff, like like what the hell? Now, that's that's crazy. Just I mean, I'm looking at some of the numbers. I'm looking at some of the numbers and like it is the NFL. It's still good money, but for the position and what you have to go through, the wear and tear, the pounding pause, I'm like, God, lead.
Speaker 3: Now you signed with the Rams. I thought he was going to the Charge looking at the Chargers. Somebody talking about he just signed with the Rams one year.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I saw that earliest before I even't got here. I saw that on Twitter. He signed with the Chargers, right one year? Okay, nine for twenty five. Okay, they just got they had the number right, but they had the wrong team. I look think about it, old Joe, look about how many quarterbacks moved and they're the one of the last ones to move. Is a four time leading MVP. A soon before winning quarterback. That's you tell him everything he needs to know. If this is not a wake up call for Aaron Rodgers, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know what is.
Speaker 1: Hey, it would scare me, honestly, it would scare me. It would scare me to the point where I'm walking on eggshells. Where an NFL and which I dominated for a very long time, and I've had leverage for a very long time, I no longer have that leverage. They no longer need me right now. The fact that they had an opportunity in New York and then get it done and they actually letting me go. I've never been on the losing side.
Speaker 2: Of things in that manner. You know what, We're gonna show you the door. We good, shoot man.
Speaker 3: Please the raiders Radiers say, hey, we'll trade for Gino. Seattle says, nah, we want Sam Donald. I was Remember I told you, Joe, I say, I like the deal for Sam Donald. Like what Baker Mayfield got. I'm not Finn to give I'm not Finn to give him. No forty five fifty million dollars about thirty three million dollars. Baker had played really well next year, Baker probably if he played well, like he played last year, he's probably gonna they gonna tear that deal up and he's probably getting.
Speaker 2: More than five fifty million dollars.
Speaker 3: Baker has played unbelievable and Chris Godwin turned down more money to stay.
Speaker 2: He turned out well.
Speaker 3: He had an opportunity to go to the Patriots, if I if I'm read, if I ready correctly, but he took less money to stay in Tampa. Excuse me play alongside Mike Evans and have Baker Mayfield as his quarterback.
Speaker 2: Got no problem with that.
Speaker 3: But this is you, like you said, Oh Joe, this absolutely should be a wake up compare Rogers because your resume, because see your resume, it doesn't You didn't do that resume in Pittsburgh. You didn't do that resume X, Y and Z. What you did in Green Bay, they'll be they'll forever remember you.
Speaker 2: But I ain't.
Speaker 3: Hey, I need you to do some of that for what you did in Green vat need. You saw it at him and he had, he had everything he needed. They gave him everything he needed.
Speaker 1: They gave him everything he wanted, and he didn't get it done.
Speaker 2: You're not I think I think want he wanted. He wanted.
Speaker 3: He wanted Random l I and Randall Carr got guard. He wanted Alan got it. He wanted Tay Adams, he got it. He wanted his offensive court, he got it. I mean Nathaniel hack It, oh a lot Aaron Rodgers because he's made the Broncos pretend like yo, he was interested knowing you want to go and got Nathaniel Hackett that job. And then he's like, you know what I want Nathaniel Hackett knowing good, Well, I understand.
Speaker 2: But look at it.
Speaker 1: Look at the power leverage as a quarterback that a quarterback has, especially with a quarterback with the accolades and the resume that he has, there's some of the things that he can pull off. Come to they come to an organization and they give you the keys. They gave you everything. Now did he give you everything?
Speaker 2: Guess? But look how you're acting when it was time.
Speaker 1: For mini camp, when it was time to be a leader of men, the one person that the players is supposed to be able to look up to and actually count on.
Speaker 2: You're completely different.
Speaker 1: You do things your own way, not like the Tom Bradys, the Peyton Mannings or the Drew Breeses.
Speaker 2: But you do you do it only way?
Speaker 1: Now you get another shot in Pittsburgh, and I would think the best, the best thing for you to do. I mean, who am I to tell somebody how to conduct themselves and to come to play in the game of football. When I was an ass clown myself.
Speaker 2: Well, didn't know you were.
Speaker 3: You be asked, But I'm saying, oh, Joe, when you go to a new team, you show up for many anti caamps. No ta's because you try to ingratiate yourself until that that team structure. Because what you did and where you came from has no bearing on what you're doing at all here.
Speaker 2: That's that was my approach. When I went to Baltimore.
Speaker 3: I understood what I had accomplished in Denver, but how was that gonna help me at Baltimore.
Speaker 2: John wasn't throwing me the ball.
Speaker 3: I wasn't in Milehagh, And so now I got to show people, Okay, this is how the guy that came here, This is how I became who I became. The way you practice, the way you do things, the attendiveness that you show. I didn't think I was because I had Super Bowl rings and I was an all pro YadA YadA, YadA. I didn't go in there thinking I was better than them. I went in now humble myself. Hey, I need being on ta here. I am the only thing I did say. They used to have a test, o joe or the conditioning tests. You had to run on a treadmill. How you did, man? I told Friday, you remember Friday Friday with y'all. You all had Chip in Friday too, but the roles were reversed. Friday was the head. Chip was their sister, and Cincinnati Chip was the head. Friday was the a sister.
Speaker 2: M man.
Speaker 3: They got on a thing and you know, you start off in like eight. You run on that for two minutes and they go to nine eight down. But you gotta be up there like twenty minutes. And I'm looking at everybody and I'm thinking of myself, is this a new form of football? Because we ain't gonna be plading on the trademill, I said Friday, I'll be back. I would right upstairs see Brian. I said, bro, what what the trademill gotta do?
Speaker 2: Working out?
Speaker 3: He said, what's wrong? I said, bro, I run on the grass. I run on the ground. I played football on the ground, I said bro, I can't do that. The car ain't no worry about it, I say, I can't. Right back down, I said, I talked to Brian, you ain't doing it. That's a wrap for me.
Speaker 2: I like stuff like that.
Speaker 1: I like stuff like gases condition and says stuff that actually had I'm like, I.
Speaker 3: Like actually running, Ojo, I like actually running. And I had just I had just got off a hamstring injury. Had just I had just got off. I said, Nah, understandable, that's understandable.
Speaker 2: No, hell no.
Speaker 3: But let me ask you this, Ojo, how do you think the pairing is going to be with Aaron Rodgers and Mike.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be good. Listen one thing about it.
Speaker 1: I guarantee you any player, no matter who you are, no matter what you've done in the NFL, they have respect for their young the young bull. Like that I'm talking about young bull. They have respect for Mike Tomlin. All of them, including are and walking in that building, want to play for that historic franchise for coach has been consistently good. I mean, not where they should be, but he's been consistently good and always winning year and a year out.
Speaker 2: You're coming there, you know, with.
Speaker 1: Respect I'm sure, and I'm sure Mike Tom's going to give him that same respect based on who he is and what he's done. But again, like you said, the whole no weight and have no bearing on what you've done so far. You got to up, You got to you ready to make.
Speaker 3: You do you absolutely do, and that's what I'm That's what I love about sports. This ain't no day, bro, You got no You gotta update your resume every game.
Speaker 2: This is a game. The game.
Speaker 3: Now you get an opportunity to do it because this ain't no. This ain't like no regular job. Want your where we have a year in review? Now we review your stuff every week. Bro, I can't wait till the end of the year to make a decision. I might didn't get you up out of here after week five, after week six, after week ten. I can't be afraid to make change, right. The only constant you will ever have in life is changed whether you choose to adapt and evolve and change with it. But change is the only thing that's constant. Hopefully, I hope Aaron understands that, yes, your career in Green Bay was sensational. I mean, some people might have thanked you based on who you are, your body of work, those m vps, the consistency, uh, the touchdown to interception ratio. Some people might say, but damn, Aaron, you left you you you you left some out there, losing to Jimmy Garoppolo.
Speaker 2: Twice, Russell Wilson in his third year. I remember that, Uh you lost to uh who else lost to?
Speaker 3: Tom? You wanted you, you wanted home field. You said, I want to roll to the Super to lead through Green Bay. And I've been damn if you ain't let Tom its first year in Tampa come there and put plus si.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what.
Speaker 3: Four MVPs you gotta get? You gotta get to at least two to three Super Bowls on Joe. I ain't saying you gotta. You gotta get to at least two to three with four MVPs on Joe, four Manni gas the most he had five. Mandy went to three Super Bowls. I think Montana has two m vps. Montana went the four Super Bowls. Brett Barr went to two. Elwad got one MVP. He went to five with four MVPs. You gotta be at least two super Bowls. You got to, you got to and don't get look and he I mean, he ain't like he ain't have no weapons on show. Jordan Nelson and Jennis and Donald trive to Michael Finley, he's always So it's gonna be it's very interesting to see. Uh, it's gonna be very It was. It was difficult seeing him in a Jazz uniform. You get so customed to seeing a guy in a said uniform. I mean it's like, damn, I mean, now you'll probably see him in a different uniform, maybe the Steelers. It seemed like, you know, for what, who said that shafter that deal thinks it's being reported shifter. They reported it's Pro Football Talk saying it could be a deal to see Aaron Rodgers in a different uniform. Yeah, maybe, Mike Gloria, Listen, they need it, though, they need it, even even though it is not Aaron.
Speaker 2: Rodgers of old.
Speaker 1: But the fact that, Okay, if we can get him somewhere just close to being a being a little consistent, we'll be all right, because look, we got to deal with already in our division here. We we ain't see you know who else got to make another splash, the Cleveland Browns. There is no way to compete in the AFC North unless you have a quarterback, because in defense ain't gonna get it done. You're not gonna dominate on defense. That can be your identity, not going against Joe Burrow and Lamar Jackson. Now Aaron Rodgers being in Pittsburgh, the Cleveland Browns are gonna have to make a splash.
Speaker 2: I don't know where they're gonna go.
Speaker 1: I don't know who they're gonna get, but they don't have a choice but to make a slash because you can't rely on your defense to be able to stop these teams.
Speaker 3: Now cause you got because here's the thing, you gotta score. Then the fields about scoring, That's why the instituted the rules because they like scoring. We like scoring baseball. They like to see the ball go over the fedd. Basketball, they like to see people. They like to see one twenty seven.
Speaker 2: They like one forty five to one forty three. That's what we like. We've always liked scoring baseball.
Speaker 3: I mean, maybe you get a curance and he wants to see a two to one basketball game. I mean, excuse me, that to one base game right or in soccer, but no, oh Joe, I don't want to see that.
Speaker 2: Excuse me and hockey.
Speaker 3: No, bro, I will put a make it six five baseball, make it ten eleven?
Speaker 2: Now what I want to see y'all all that other stuff. I was glad about that.
Speaker 3: It's being reported the Steelers are also signing Darius Slay.
Speaker 2: Slay is going there.
Speaker 1: Boyk, hey, what't listen. I'm a bangle a hard right. I'm gonna chat y'all stay with me real quick now. Darius Slay is well capable of still being an elite corner in his NFL. If you Washington play last year, you've seen some of the clips that I saw. Still they still got it, still got it.
Speaker 3: Still you're gonna be put to the test because if if Cincinnati brings back Higgins, you got to deal with Ti. Higgins got to deal with Chase, he gotta deal with Bateman, and he got to deal with the other.
Speaker 2: Flowers. It's a good thing. I like it.
Speaker 1: The pairing this, it's a nice pair now might be to it the best pairings outside of Marlon Humphrey and what's uh Nick Wiggins. I like Nick Wiggles too. He looked he didn't little on the slim side, but he's nice. Joey Porter, Darius slay. I like that, oh Joe.
Speaker 3: The Seattle Seahawks have agreed to are to sign free agent Sam Donald to a three year deal one hundred zero point.
Speaker 2: Five million dollars.
Speaker 3: Seattle is giving Donald Donald fifty five million and guarantees you like this move for move because.
Speaker 1: I don't like the move for Seattle. I like the move for Sam Donald, though. I like the move for Sam Donald. We saw small sum sample size of Sam Donald in New York. Okay, he didn't really have nothing to riding. We saw small samm sizes of Sam Donald and Carolina. He didn't really have nothing to ride him. Boy, you put goddamn Sam Donald over there on the Minnesota Bikings. Boy looked like Joe Montana. Boy, he looked like Joe Montana.
Speaker 2: You hear me. He ain't got that any Why he looked like that? Though?
Speaker 1: They got a young bull over their name last named Howkinson. Huh. They got a young bull over there, probably probably the best, the best receiver in NFL outside of Jamal Chase and Justin Jefferson. They got Addison, young bull crazy, giving you crazy work. So that's how we're able to get paid like that. So now he get that money down there. Now you got to come and show up. You have certain You've got certain quarterbacks that elevate the receivers around him. Then you have certain quarterbacks that need the receivers around him to elevate the quarterback play. So now you've got to come in and show out. Right now, all they have right now is JSN. I like JSON, I like him. You know, they got to get something else over there. You're gonna let Tyler Locket go, you know, to let DK metcalf got. I'm not sure what kind of rebuilding stage they in, but they've playing with legos.
Speaker 2: They're gonna started over from scratch.
Speaker 3: For me, I don't think that Sam Donald's better than Geno. Now, maybe you didn't want to give Geno an extension. Gino is gonna make thirty one million this year. He probably gonna look for something north forty. You get the Sam Donald for about thirty three million. But go back and look the last two to three years Gino has outplayed it. Now, maybe hey, you want to move on. We're letting Locket go, We've letting DK go. Hey, let's we're gonna start fresh. We're gonna get all that up, all that Pete Carroll. We're gonna get that up out of here. But I don't think I don't think Sam Donald is better than Geno.
Speaker 2: Well, you know he's not better than Geno. Uh, you know he's not better than Geno.
Speaker 1: But I'm just saying we have to understand why Sam Donald was able to do what he did in Minnesota. I always said quarterback is only as good as an important cast. There are very few quarterbacks in the NFL right now that can go to any team in regard else who was around them. They can excel regardless of who's around. Mark Jackson is one of them. Josh Allen is another one who did who did more with less. There's a few others. I'm not gonna say no name. There's a few others. They can go on any team.
Speaker 2: I don't care what.
Speaker 1: You put around me. I'm gonna get the job no matter what. I don't care how much talent, how much skill I got around. It is because of the onus and what I can do. And that's why I'm special. Hell, that's why Josh Allen just got the Deally guy.
Speaker 2: Sake for three thirty. That's why he got a deal he just got.
Speaker 1: That's why the quarterbacks like Lamar Jackson and Joe Burrow make the big money. Some people say, when Joe Burrow's only doing what they're doing because they had Jamar Chase. Put him anywhere, put him anywhere. The skill set doesn't change you. Being able to throw the ball doesn't change. All need is the players around you to get the job done.
Speaker 3: Somebody say in the chat, they offered Gino the same contract the Alfred Donald.
Speaker 2: Why would I tell you? Why would I? So?
Speaker 3: You mean to tell me I played the way I played. I'm going to Pro Bowls and you're gonna give me a two million dollar round?
Speaker 2: Please? Screw you, shu please? I mean I wish I liked that for Gino too. I like that? Yeah, so do I. Oh, Miami, Miami's one of Miami's finest. You know Smith.
Speaker 3: Sam Donald wont ranked fourteenth and QBR seth which was seven spots ahead of Smith and route to the Pro Bowl. But Donald also had eleven sacked debacle in their wild card playoffs lost to the Rams. If you look at it, the last two games, I think they played Detroit and they played the Rams.
Speaker 2: They played they played Detroit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they played Detroit because they had that come from behind when then they played Detroit and Detroit mopped them and then they went to the playoffs in the Rams Trust.
Speaker 2: So he is.
Speaker 3: His player is very, very receiver eccentric, which means he really need quality players around him to elevate him. I don't believe he can elevate. They need to elevate him. And that's what you got with Jedda. That's what you got with Hawkinson. That's what you got with an Aaron Jones, That's what you got with an Addison. Now it's gonna be very interesting to see what they put around him. He only have Jackson Smith and Jigbuk that's still there, or they have no Offan who's still there. But what are the other receivers that you're gonna put it? No DK, no Tyler Lockett. So what are you gonna surround him with in order to and hope you get the production this year that he gave Minnesota last.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm not sure who the owners are in Seattle, but I think they understand. They've been watching football long.
Speaker 3: Wi Uh, it's Paul rested so far, his sister Paul Allen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he passed away and left their Fati says they.
Speaker 1: Have enough scouts from gen Or, enough scouts and people in place to understand why he played as well as he did.
Speaker 2: You know why, you know, I understand it's a business.
Speaker 1: I understand you have to pay him his money, but if you want to see him be as productive as he was, you need to get the same type of pieces.
Speaker 2: You won't get. You ain't gonna you ain't gonna find that.
Speaker 1: But there are some ad some quality where I receive that you can get to put a ride him, to put him to put what with jazz?
Speaker 2: And they got a.
Speaker 1: Nice running back in Kenneth Walker, Kennith Walker, the.
Speaker 2: Third right, Kith Walker. Yeah, and charm were they nice? They nice?
Speaker 1: So I think they're gonna be all right. But that's just just very questionable about some of the moves they made with with with with uh. For one, Locket, I don't know how you let the preacher go. I called him, I called I called Locke at the preacher's wife. You can't let the priest's wife go. You know that goes against everything God stand for now, DK he won this deal they were gonna pay. Yeah, now I understood that move, but hey, man, hey the business. The NFL is crazy, something that make you sit there and scratch your head. But it's the nature of the business. You've been around it for so long. You play it and you see how they operate.
Speaker 2: Nothing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Joe, I love what Jamar Lamar Lamar Jummar posted on I g know your worth, then add your ty.
Speaker 2: But I saw it. You don't play. Oh you know you don't. Man, you're not. You're not listen to me. Give me and me, give me, give me, give me me.
Speaker 1: They played with him last year. There's certain players that love the game, and you know you can play with them, right, you can play that. You know when the NFL knows you love the game so much that your your come and play, they'll take advantage of you.
Speaker 2: Now you've got somebody like that who showed you all right, man, I'm gonna sit out. I'm not gonna I ain't give you. I ain't cutting no doubt. Now you played with me last year.
Speaker 1: This year, nah uh, yesterday's price ain't today's price.
Speaker 2: I need all that.
Speaker 3: Yesterday today's price. It's two years from that price. I'm charging. I know the economy, I know a I know we wiped out a lot of games over the last couple of days. The DOW and the NAVSDAC is down. But I need I need that. Oh yeah, oh yeah, I ay for what y'all did to me. I cut nothing. I'm charging. I remember when I was growing up in my grandfather. You're taking me and my brother. We go clothes, get easter shopping. We buying them. You know, buy two suits. You get two suits for nine to nine dollars. They throw the tie in the pocket, square out of free Jamar say, I'm charging everything all the card. It's fifteen fifteen million for I let the league in receiving yards, it's fifteen million. I let the league touchdown. It's fifteen million. I live can catch it. We're about forty five. Make it right, make the money right. Dover you and make brown. Make the money right.
Speaker 1: Hold on and if it ain't what it and it ain't what it should be, I ain't touching the field.
Speaker 2: IM not touching the field.
Speaker 3: I'm not touching the field until week eight because I want to make sure I get my credit to season.
Speaker 2: Now. I will do that.
Speaker 3: Oh but y'all gonna pay me every I'm not cutting paid t I would really love you, but I ain't gonna save no money.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm just saying, you know, I ain't saving no money. Ain't gonna be no spreps. Oh that's funny, man, that's funny.
Speaker 3: They don't ever cut They don't cut these they don't cut these network still cutting breaks.
Speaker 2: They pay. They gonna make a bay top dollar. So I need that choice. I need that. Oh and plus you already told me you're gonna make me the highesta.
Speaker 3: You gotta be careful like hey, oh Joe, you say we're just stayed together and you're the problem your girl.
Speaker 2: Get that and lied to me once already.
Speaker 1: Now they said that they gonna payim last year.
Speaker 2: So your word, now your word. I really can't.
Speaker 1: I really can't stand on your word because you told me one thing last year and then you bumped the system on me.
Speaker 2: You bumped me, so I don't know what to believe.
Speaker 1: Not So now you get it to get a post like that, because now it's strictly business.
Speaker 3: Oh that's all it's ever been, because y'all told, y'all told me, y'all gonna take care of Now I look at y'all. You say your promises like pie crust feeling and easily broken. I can't believe nothing you tell me, I wrote, yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Can't believe that. One said yeah, So I'm I need all that.
Speaker 3: I want everything out a promise yesterday and everything y'all took in the day.
Speaker 2: Rember haull of back when you.
Speaker 1: Say, dude, snagger two snagger too, damn classic.
Speaker 2: Mama need a dress. He's you the teeth by rolling thace both boat, I don't roll. I don't roll in here. I told you kids, get me bad. I told you kids, give me bad luck. Either get that kid.
Speaker 3: Out of here and the rest of home place here they going nowhere.
Speaker 2: Bob stick you and I'm definitely gonna stick.
Speaker 3: You, and I'm gonna stick that slow walker ground bullards. The fact that he crapped out in you are heart said, hold on, bro, had you won we to pay you? I pay the man on by the day and I ain't selling punk but uh jabar, Chase, won't that brand on you?
Speaker 2: I need that?
Speaker 3: Get your money changed, Get your money. Chase was oh Joe check us out last year. He was open to a deal average around thirty six million. Instruction right Bengals couldn't get it done now.
Speaker 2: Triple crown, triple crown, triple the price, it's crazy. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Money money yeah yeah, money money yeah yeah. Give him Chase, uh who the highest paid non quarterback is forty million, Chase, I need to give it, give me eight.
Speaker 2: I need forty one. I need about five years.
Speaker 3: And they would they guy get you say, hey, the first three years, I need a honey piece.
Speaker 1: Make it, make it a hundred and five. Honey piece, make it, make make it a hundred and five. Just a just just a good messal.
Speaker 3: As a matter of fact, you know what, I had to take out a Lord's of London policy just in case I get hurt. That would and that can replace the value that I was gonna lose. I need that money back too, So throw that in there. Throw that in there.
Speaker 2: Absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 1: Hey, it's been a good time. It's been a good time. It's been a good day for me for.
Speaker 2: The change is out.
Speaker 3: Had they this is what the Bengals, because they waited til the last minutes, they could have had Jesse Bass for twelve million. They didn't do it. He Leaves gets fifteen sixteen from the Falcons. T Higgins. They could have had t Higgins for about twenty three million.
Speaker 2: Year.
Speaker 3: Now they're gonna have to pay him North for thirty. Jamar Chase, you could have had it for thirty five, thirty six, say thirty six. Now you're gonna have to play him forty plus. Trey Hendrickson could have had it for twenty five. Now you got to pay him. Now you're gonna have to be Sandwich and meant somewhere between thirty. He wants North for thirty. Yeah, hey, two back to back season with seventeen and a half sacks. I can't say I disagree with it, and.
Speaker 2: I look at it.
Speaker 1: I look at what Philly's been able to do with Devonte Smith, with Aj Brown obviously jenen Hurst and being able to play pay everybody. Do you think they were able to do it because they paid early? They think they struck before it got hot with great understanding.
Speaker 2: Yes, bro, you slease guys practice every day.
Speaker 3: You see how these guys meet, You see them play that don't get in trouble.
Speaker 2: What are you waiting for?
Speaker 3: If the longer you wait, it's almost like you're betting against Basically, they're gonna have a down year, They're gonna get injured, decrease the value. Well, there's a chance that happened, But what happens when it doesn't? Right, I never looked at it like that.
Speaker 2: You know, hey, that.
Speaker 1: Betting against your own players by not paying him, Yes, when you're franchised, when you franchise tagged me, that's basically what you would have sounded like.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: I've never heard it. I've never heard of sin like that. I just I just saw it as I don't value you long term. I didn't even I didn't even think about the concept of, you know what, I'm betting against you because I don't think you can do it again.
Speaker 2: So you know what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna tag you now show show I ain't gonna get in a long term.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna make you pool it again. And guess what, Tea Higgins, I believe that was the flu the last three years. I'm gonna tag you again, Zach Wilson side the one year deal with Oh Joe, you're buying Zach.
Speaker 1: Zai talk about man, I'm going to give me a Zach Wilson jersey. Listen, you saw me. I wore two jerseys on this show. I got every soccer jersey you could think of. I wore jamar ch jersey. And what's the other jersey? Y'all going to show?
Speaker 2: Wear it out? Jack? You got it? How many? How many black Wilson jersey? That one green one I had on that time on the show?
Speaker 3: Wear it out when you get back to your car, you have four more. They find somebody like Zach.
Speaker 1: Hey, listen, don't don't talk about my dog. Don't talk listen.
Speaker 2: You know we had a better season in New York than than Ben Aaron Rodgers. Zach. You know they said, I ain't Zach. I know you don't see this, baby. I love you.
Speaker 1: I'm glad to have you in the city. I'm like, if you need someone to show you around, I'm the perfect tour guy.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I don't go out. I'm in bed by nine o'clock. But we gotta go. We gotta go hit tussies, Zach. We gotta hit tusies. I'm sure you probably married, you have a wife, but it's okay, just I just want to talk football. I want to talk football. They got chicken wings, seafood, rice, and Lota tail. They got chocolate cake. And we can use our peripheral vision to make sure we focus. But still you what surround us? Yeah, me, you gotta be aware you're surrounding us. So I let your boys at My number is still the same.
Speaker 2: You said they got chocolate tail. What I'll be talking. I'll be talking.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I know you your chocolate cake cause I know the cakes you're talking about chocolate. Yeah, okay, no, not like that, not like that.
Speaker 2: I'm really I'm really just like you talk about food.
Speaker 1: If you've never been to Tussies, you gotta go to Tutsies for the food you have. I know, listen, try the food. Tramp afraid of okay, tricken and shrimp.
Speaker 2: I'm looking bad. Uh So you can't see food right. You can't eat lops either, huh No, Oh they got is that's a fish man. Damn.
Speaker 3: You can't eat nothing, scalefish, mullocks, oyster, scallop, lobster, crayon, none of that. She knows us anything that has eye down in it? Can I ask you a question like if I put I can't I can't do. I can't do beta down on my skin. Anything that has beta downe in it burn my skin burn?
Speaker 2: You mean like itch itching?
Speaker 3: No, it'll burn the skin to skin. I can't put beta down on my skin. It instantly just colors my skin after use like five to clean or something like that. Hey, how do you find something out? Like how do you find something like that out when they put it on my black ass and my skin color? The same way you find out that you put bleach in your washing machine when you get colored and they spotted.
Speaker 2: That's how I find I didn't know.
Speaker 3: Well, I knew I was allergic the shellfish, but I didn't it didn't really dawn on me that, Okay, beta done has eye in it. But after TRIAD, anytime you took me a couple of times, I'm like, but damn multiple times, Okay, yeah, but I.
Speaker 2: Was wise like why am I skin is coloring? Feel like what your be?
Speaker 3: And then you know with till that was like, well it has I If you allergic the shellfish, you're probably allergic the I die because that's the what people what they've said, what they told me is that that's probably the common ingredient because there's eye down in shellfish, there's eye down in BETADW. So we recommend that you obviously clearly don't eat shellfish, but stay away from beta dam find another flazing solution.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's what I was. That's what I did.
Speaker 3: The Panthers quarnerback JC Horn grade to a four year, one hundred million dollar extension worth seventy million guaranteed, making him the highest paid dB in NFL history.
Speaker 2: I like it. I like it, Listen. I'm a huge fan. I'm a huge fan of DV play.
Speaker 1: Those of you in the chat that have Washington Carolina Planters play, those here in the chat that are fans of defensive cornerbacks, I know JC Horn is one that you like. Passertaeam might be the best one who doesn't get the credit he deserves based on his play, whether it be man the man, whether it be man and man, bump and run off in J C. Horn, I think he's one of the few that allows his defensive coordinator to do much more that they want to do defensively because of how well he can play man and man.
Speaker 2: I love J. C. Horn.
Speaker 1: He's technically sound, doesn't get the credit he deserves. Is not showcase because of where he plays football at. There's a reason why they paid him what he did. Here's a reason why they paid him what he did. I've been watching him. I've been watching him all these years and he's.
Speaker 2: Read he's the real deal. He's a real deal.
Speaker 1: He just doesn't get the credit he deserves because of where he's playing at. Don't he don't talk much here, He ain't gonna talk much. But hen he gonna go out there and play. He gonna walk it every time. He real nice. And the fact that he hurt his foot, I forgot I think, but maybe last year year before last heard his foot.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 3: The Bills and Josh Allen reached an agreement on a new record setting contract six years, three hundred and thirty million, a contract that includes two hundreds a quarter of a Bailly, the largest guarantee ever given to an NFL player. Allen had four years left on his deal, but the Rebells will reward their franchise quarterback with they new benchmark dial. The last one hundred days been pretty good for Jared Allen. On eleven twenty nine, twenty four, he got engaged to Haley Stanfield, and two six twenty five, he won his very first NFL MVP. On three nine, twenty five, he agreed to the reach his richest contract in NFL history, six years, three hundred thirty million if I'm not mistaken on Joe. He gets one hundred million, No, that was that's what youa COOS contract. How about you got he got one hundred and forty three million. How about you get guaranteed for he get two fifty fifty. I'm thinking about Bob gag two fifty four. That passes the Deshaun's two thirty. Remember DeShawn got two thirty thirty guarantee. Basically he got his whole contract guarantee.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, he got all with eighty million. You know he is Garan t Yeah. You notice you notice something we talked about a few shows, John I keep saying, Jared, that was Josh Allen. Yeah. Remember we talked about some not too long ago.
Speaker 1: When it comes to quarterbacks, Yes, every time they get married, every time they get engaged, you know what, everything else they got going on?
Speaker 2: See the possible hold Yoe. I mean it's I.
Speaker 1: Don't know if it's if it's part of tradition, if it's something that they have in a in a clause, if it's part of some type of ceremony.
Speaker 2: Every single one of them that get.
Speaker 1: Married or gets engaged, or that has a partner, that is the face of a franchise, which Josh Allen is. And there's some other examples that you can probably say once I'm done talking that I can't think up right now at the top of my head. You know the Brady's, you know the Peyton Mannings, the Drew Breeses afric I mean I can keep I could.
Speaker 2: Keep going on and on. A common denominator is marriage.
Speaker 1: A woman seeing it just for some reason, it seemed like everything else in life once you do that part, everything else just.
Speaker 2: Falls right in line. So what does that tell you you and I need to do. Yeah, keep you out the streets, keeps you from chasing your whole studying.
Speaker 3: You gotta confidante. You got somebody that's that's there for you that you can come home. You convent, you convent to it when things are not going well. They understand your situation.
Speaker 2: Baby.
Speaker 3: Look a I'm trying to be one of the I'm trying to be one of the best, if not the best, to have ever played this game.
Speaker 2: I need as little a distraction as possible. Now.
Speaker 3: There's gonna be days I come home and I have a bad dead work, and I'm gonna be able to bring that home to you. Baby, and hopefully you understand. But baby, you and I can never be a to be in a situation where I take you to work. It can never get that bad. I'm gonna need you to understand, Baby. They're gonna say they're gonna be games. Well, I don't play well, and I'm gonna be moody as hell. Baby, understand. Don't take that, take that. Don't take it anything but love. Don't take it with anything but love, baby, because I do love you. But this is a very physically demanding This is very emotionally disbanding, and it is a very psychologically demanding game. It is it plays with your mental Yeah, and babe, all I ask you to be patient with me, that's all.
Speaker 2: And look at the reward. Look at the Look at the reward with patients. Yeah, unbelievable. Listen.
Speaker 3: Most guaranteed money, Oh, choleyet before you finished your pout. Most guaranteed money Josh Allon two hundred and fifty million. Second most guaranteed money, Deshaun Watson two hund thirty million. Third most guaranteed money Jack Prescott two twenty nine point four, Joe Burrow to nineteen. Allen becomes the first player in the NFL history record at least twenty five touchdown passes, ten touchdown runs with fewer than ten interceptions in a single season.
Speaker 2: He finished the season.
Speaker 3: Twenty eight rushing twenty eight passing touchdowns, twelve rushing touchdowns, six interceptions, and Reesa Daves the Bills Josh Allen six years three thirty Gregory Russell four years eighty million, Terrell Barnard four years fifty million, Kaleg Shakira four years fifty three million. So you see what they're doing. They're rewarding the players that they drafted cheap it together because you if if you go outside, you see to get a Miles Garrett, you see what you have to play? Oh yeah, you gotta put two You gotta put two of that that what ad you gotta put two of that together. If you go get a linebacker, you see what you're gonna have to pay. You go get a wide receiver, she was gonna have to pay you. Come, you just got Davante just got two years at fifty fifty two million. M h the chair got four years and fifty three. So if I can keep my players, and I can keep and I can get them. But you see, oh Joe. You see a quarterback. Josha had four years on this deal. Yeah, they make that go all the way to that. They made what's your color player? All the way damn near to the n his contract.
Speaker 2: Hey, case they understand, they know, you know who you can play with and you know who you can But see, but Harry, what happened? You know what?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 2: You see what happened? Now? The GM for the your Bengals said.
Speaker 3: At the combine, Yeah, Jamar Chase is gonna be the highest payton non quarterback.
Speaker 2: Now. I don't know if he noticed the past two days. Yeah, wasn't the two two none quarterbacks got Now?
Speaker 3: I told you Chase was going for north to forty because that's that's just what Miles Garrett just received. DK Metcalf was traded for a second rounder to the Pittsburgh Steelers. The teams are flipping picks in the sixth round and seventh round as well. In twenty twenty five, he was set to be in his final year of his contract, but DK is signing a new five year, one hundred and fifty million dollar contract, making the deal the largest Enfranchise history in terms of new money stealers wide receivers now George Pickens, Calvin Austin the third. DK Metcalf finished in the top ten among one hundred and thirty eight qualified players in yards per reception in twenty twenty four. Alex Pearce was number one at over twenty two yards, Jamison Williams seven over seventeen yards, Rashd Bateman at about seventeen yards. A. J. Brown was sixteen yards, Calvin Ridley sixteen yards. Pickens was fifteen point three and DK was fifteen and Calvin Asta was fifteen point two.
Speaker 2: So they got three guys that are big play potential.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely absolutely, And listen, this is what I like, brother Ulster Smith. You ain't got to do much. Sometimes you get players on your team that make your job a lot easier as alf sub coordinator who throwing on the ball mill you man, Listen, we talk about DK Pickens together as a duo. I don't care if the sisters of the northwayt quarterback for the stealer, you getting the boys throw the ball me or you. You ain't hear what I said. It could have been one of the sisters of the off one of the nuns. You got George Pickens, You got DK metcalf as the officer coordinator.
Speaker 2: It's not hard.
Speaker 1: You don't have to make things complicated, understand your skill sets and the receiver that you have and put them in position to make plays.
Speaker 2: Okay, if it wasn't that hard, why was George Pickens always upset?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Because they didn't know how to get involved. What you say, it don't matter.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I'm telling you how easy it is for me as a receiver. Now I have to I ain't got nothing to do with with what they got.
Speaker 3: They got an office, they got even you had trouble getting the ball sometimes, didn't it me?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah yeah, let me tell them.
Speaker 1: I know you had them games like that, them games you're going to you're going to play, and the defense, the courting that say you know what, I don't come Hell of hey he not beat me?
Speaker 2: Not not today. I hate those kinds of days. And you have to weather the storm.
Speaker 1: Yes, obviously George Pickins being young, he didn't understand that, but he he had his spare share of those games.
Speaker 2: And George Piket looking like, hold on, what what what? What about? What?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 2: What? What about me? Or listen? Remember I remember I told you?
Speaker 1: Remember I told you I talked to pickres right, Remember I told you, Yeah, I guarantee he don't have no problem this year. But like you listen to me, you your trust me, you gonna have from Pick even if he doesn't get a contract extension this year, after he plays this year out with no issues, watching to get next year. Mm hmm, Yeah, he gonna be all right because it's money time now. Ain't no time to play with your bag. You work too hard to get to the point you at now. You know you've had your up and down so far early in your career. You know we've had a conversation and with great understanding, they're not gonna give you too many chances, but they're too many opportunity for people that are waiting right behind you.
Speaker 2: You can't you can't blow.
Speaker 1: You can't blow the chance because you're only gonna you're only gonna get so many opportunities.
Speaker 2: But he gonna be all right. He gonna get his money.
Speaker 1: He might not get it this year. You know this, This would be a some of the portrayal year to see if you can, for one, you know, do the things the right way, not be a distraction, be on time, you know, and show up weekend and week out with a pothtive mindset and contribute hard all the time and get the job done. Then you'll be rewarded on the back end.
Speaker 2: What's gonna want? Like, hold on, bro man, y'all see what all of you guys got. Wait who t J. Watt? Oh oh yeah, oh yeah, hold on t J Watt and top three and the top three in his position now and getting paid no guarantee, but he probably got the worse.
Speaker 3: T J.
Speaker 2: Wyt He probably got money not no more, no, not no more.
Speaker 3: And what happened with guys don't have guaranteed money, they start with requesting fantom trades. See that's the quicker way to get some money. Oh joke, Yeah, mm hmm, I'll believe it, okay, babe, I would do right. Yeah, it worked, It worked for Miles Garrett, didn't it. Yeah, but I think he meant that though he meant that he would, he was dead serious. The volume