Speaker 1: The volume TD Tuddy taking it to the house reservations for six. Whatever you call a touchdown, one thing's for sure. Touchdowns matter more at Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NFL. On the ground, in the air, from the special teams or the defense, we don't care how you score them. We want to bet on touchdowns, and at Draft Kings Sportsbook is the number one place to bet touchdowns. Ready to place your first NFL bet, try something as simple as betting on a player to score touchdown. Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app and make your bet today. Ready to do your touchdown dance of your own. New Draft King customers can bet five bucks and get two hundred and fifty instantly in bonus best and get one month free of NFL Plus Premium. Download the Draft Kings sports app. Use code Shannon. That's code Shannon for new customers to get two hundred and fifty in bonus best when you bet just five books and get one month free of NFL Plus Premium only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 2: The Crown is yours gambling problem, called one of the very seven seven it creates.
Speaker 3: Open ras is available for problem gambling seven seven seven start please play respond.
Speaker 2: Letter and resorting.
Speaker 4: Berries by jurisdiction forty one the customers the Raiders bonus based on the moment of initial losing Bonus's expire one hundred shadows, d k n G dot com slash amos, kidduring and eligibility with times and responsible by one resources.
Speaker 2: They know you got to trade it. I't gonna give you what you want.
Speaker 1: Plus, we play none of the salary because the Raiders won't. You know what I'm saying that teams want the Raiders to pick up the salary, right, I just hold onto him and do it in the off season.
Speaker 5: I don't like this from a dog. I don't I don't like it from a dog one bit.
Speaker 6: From a production standpoint, from a statistical standpoint, when you're not when you're not put up the numbers you should be, it gives you, as a player no leverage. You have to rely on what you've done in the past as a way to attract suitors.
Speaker 5: I hope, I would love. I would hope, and.
Speaker 6: I would like for this situation to get rectified rather sooner than later. I mean for me to me you know how I feel about you know, Tay to me being one of the best in the league, if not still, it's just that the fact of the opportunities don't come as often as they should, the consistent quarterback play that he's used to having, being put in position to make plays consistently, he doesn't get it as as often as we're all used to seeing. So obviously he suffered, uh because of that, and now we're at a point where he's not happy.
Speaker 5: I don't think the Raiders are happy with him.
Speaker 6: They need to get just fix the situation, get it, get it out the way, Just get it out the way.
Speaker 1: Hey, let me find out. You come to me as an a man. I'm trying to sell my house. I said, really, what you're looking for, man, I ain't looking for for six? And then I read the paper Chad sink Sinko Johnson's house about to go in foreclosure.
Speaker 2: Nah, I ain't gonna be able to give you six. Nah, bro, I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: And you're gonna give me what you can because I'm in flow foreclosure.
Speaker 1: Huh, you're damn right. That's what the Raiders, and that's what teams know. The Raiders are up gives. They know you got to get rid of it. They know is unhappy. Get a second round here.
Speaker 5: Hey, it's a dirty game, man, it's a dirty game.
Speaker 1: It's a dirty Why they think? Why you think they charge you twittered off for a beer at the stadium? Where else you're gonna get beer from? Mm?
Speaker 2: Hm? I charge you ten dollars four coke? Where else you gonna get it from? You? Ten dollars for a hot dog?
Speaker 1: Well, you better at a belly for before you got there, because, yeah, gonna be hungry because be of the prices.
Speaker 6: Hey, hold on, how about this though, Why do you think when there's a huge sporting event, let's say we got Super Bowl coming up, you think the hotel price is gonna go up?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Why do you think the flight price is gonna go skyrocket?
Speaker 1: And I'm gonna make you get I'm gonna get your full night minimum because I ain't gonna have you break yass here on Saturday night and leave on Sunday, Sunday, Thursday.
Speaker 2: Night, Friday night, Saturday night, Sunday night.
Speaker 5: We need all your coins.
Speaker 1: Yes, So I don't know to tell you, you're absolutely right. Anytime the weekend come m the price is going to skyrocket because they know people want to travel on the weekend. So it's best to try to you know, if you if you can leave it, you know, Monday Tuesday, come back on a Monday Tuesday, because when you bring yams back on the week Hey, everybody want to go somewhere or to get back.
Speaker 2: But uh yeah I can. I can't.
Speaker 1: If I'm if I'm a team, I'm gonna hold out. Hey, I got a fourth for you. That's all I got for Yocho. I got a fourth round for you that if we make the AO show that if we make the playoffs, I give your it'll go to a third.
Speaker 6: It's just make them, just make them happy. So both sides and part ways.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people tell me you can bring stuff to the movies. I mean, I guess now because back in the day they let you bring nothing to the movie.
Speaker 2: They they look it.
Speaker 1: I mean I used to take I take Starbus, I put Twivel and Starbus burst in my pants and stuff. You know what I'm saying, like that made it? Man charge the five six dollars for that stuff?
Speaker 2: Is that? You know what?
Speaker 5: The fact I'm talking about, I haven't been to the moon in a very long time.
Speaker 6: I can't remember the last movie I did see obviously mentioned it, but I used to.
Speaker 1: Huh, I can't now that you mentioned. I can't remember the last movie I saw the theaters. You know, if I watched the cop I mean I think I maybe watched two more movies in the last five four years on my TV, but at the theaters.
Speaker 6: Please tell me the last time I've been before covid hit. I went to cineb show. Y'all got a cinnib show and where you a? Yeah, boy, man, I had I had to put the cinne b show. They had to call the Mari. They had had Calamari first, they want me to then they had to stay Yeah with the mass potatoes in the broccoli.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Oh man, man, I can't remember what.
Speaker 6: I can't even remember what movie that was I saw, But god damn, I ain't been back since.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because they got a enjoyable moment.
Speaker 1: I gotta be careful eat like that because you know they got them seats that lay all the way down.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, like that.
Speaker 1: I don't put that to sleep, manat all that food like that, don't you I'm going to sleep.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that could happen. That can't happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and don't let don't let the.
Speaker 5: Movie be born. But they had to come in there and wake you up.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: You know I'm saying that, don't let me go in there. Ain't nobody in there with you know, ain't nobody in there with us? Hey, stop boy, you gonna do it here?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Am I?
Speaker 5: Hey, that's a different kind of movie.
Speaker 2: Man, looking back at the day.
Speaker 1: I couldn't do it now, right, But caught your boy about twenty five ago.
Speaker 2: Oh his own.
Speaker 1: Oh, I want to thought. I don't want to get caught, but I want to thought of somebody like. But now I can't even take that change. You can't do it.
Speaker 6: Hey, ol on, you've been to the drive in theater before? Yeah, okay, I'm just I'm just making it a matter of fact.
Speaker 2: That's the time I went last time. You know, you're already know you are.
Speaker 5: I had already know you ain't. Hey, listen, you ain't got to tell me twice.
Speaker 6: Hey, that's that's a nice date, now that I think about it, that's a that's a nice cool date. Driving pull up especially, you got your convertible like back in the days until about back in the day, back there, man, put the top back. Man, you got your blanket. You got your blanket.
Speaker 1: It was no camera phones. Ohow with nobody. Hey, everybody walking by, they minded their business. Yeah, I'm handling my business. You know what I'm saying that that's supposed to be. It's business. O business. You mind your business. I'm handling business.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the good days on Moreland.
Speaker 1: As a matter of fact, if you're in Atlanta, y'all know about to drive in on Moreland.
Speaker 2: As a matter of.
Speaker 1: Fact, in twenty twenty four, I think, so I ain't been a long time, and there's a federal prison right across the street. Yes, sir, anybody in the chap edit Oh see yeah, he say, right off more than Avedy.
Speaker 2: Yes, what are you talking about? There? You go Moreland Avenue. So it is still there, still there. That's live. I needed I need it.
Speaker 5: I need to find a drive in here in Miami anywhere there I drive.
Speaker 1: Got them over. Yeah, I mean, like I said, I mean we used to have. Uh there was one in There was a drive in in Vdelia. There was a drive in in Claxton. There was a drive in uh in Hinesville. Hinesville is Fort Stewart. That's what the army base was. They closed, the one in Claxton that was the first one to close, and then the one in Vydalia. Excuse me, they closed that one, and then you had to go to you had to go to Fort Stewart. Now I think I think the one in Hinesville is still open. The drive in I could be rough and I had now you're talking about. I mean maybe I was in high school, maybe high school my freshman year of college, so I couldn't tell you, but I know that one on Moreland Avenue it was open.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it wasn't only thing that was open either. You know what I'm saying. Go ahead, the other drum going on. I'm going on. You know, I'm the pay rookie.
Speaker 1: Drake May and his girlfriend Anna Michael Hudson started dating when they were twelve years old. Ten years later, they're still dating. Oh, Joe, your girlfriend from when you was twelve years old.
Speaker 6: When I was twelve, Remember I told the story. I told the story. I thought she was my girl at the time. Yeah, you know, I let it get my crayons out of my sixty four crayon box.
Speaker 5: I let it get the red shades and I hanged.
Speaker 6: I went to pe and she was playing with somebody else at me, So I thought she was my girl at the time. I think probably if no she was loyal during those days, we'll probably still be together today.
Speaker 2: Man, stop it now.
Speaker 6: I'm I just I think we would because I mean this and night I had loved her. I don't think you understand the important of having a sixty four box of creole of crayons back in them days. I do that that was like having a Ferrari or a Lamborghini for us as kids, sixty four box of crayle of crayons, like I gave you three of my red color shade, three different shades of red.
Speaker 2: I let you use him because you need to use them. And when you go to pe, you playing with Timothy, Well, Timothy said he needed to shade a red hey boy.
Speaker 6: After that, when she came they came back to class, I took my goddamn craons back.
Speaker 2: I ain't speak of it, but I.
Speaker 5: Ain't speak up about two months. Don't even look wave.
Speaker 1: That's all right. Timothy was talking to her. Timothy products, they don't worry about him.
Speaker 2: He don't mean no.
Speaker 6: Listen, Timothy couldn't do nothing with her because he had a he only had a pack of crayons. Yeah, his parents ain't give him the sixty four box. So that's the same that you just talked about. That message about eighty twenty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she left. She left the eighty for the twenty percent. But guess what she said. You know what Timothy said.
Speaker 1: I got a packed and her you got sixty four packs and nothing.
Speaker 2: I take eight pack of her.
Speaker 6: That's fine, fine, and she gonna do it. Hey, listen, the one thing about it. If she did it to me, she gonna do it to you.
Speaker 2: It was that's okay. I'm trying to think twelve for what grade you're in? The twelve? O yo? Eight? But okay, I don't give me. Don't get me the line, brom the seventh grade of the eight.
Speaker 5: Don't give me the line.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I ain't saying nothing because I already told you my cast get going wear a lot because I'm taking a lot of ish to my grade. I just want you all to know how many some strong brothers I man six and strong with brothers I got y'all got. Because my cask is gonna be extra heavy. O yo, I'm taken ish to my grade. I'm taking it so oh no, I've tried to twelve, did I have to? Well, I even man, not not the seventh grade, eighth grade? Nah, wasn't no girlfriend?
Speaker 2: You know? Yeah, I mean she had a boyfriend, but I ain't have no girlfriend. Oh boa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Well he was on demon time back in the sixty though.
Speaker 1: Man, with those sixty man, that's what the damn. He'll roll with you. He'll roll with you bad.
Speaker 2: Man. That was late seventies.
Speaker 5: Okay, sixty seventies all the same, ain't long?
Speaker 2: Nah? Uh what? No?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I know some people that that that dated day. I mean, but was with their girl since they were like twelve, thirteen, fourteen?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Oh I don't. I don't know know, but I got a lot. I got a lot of class I got a lot of classmates. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they've been together since they were like like the tenth grade.
Speaker 6: You know what I would have I would have to think. But honestly, I don't know anybody. And it's commendable for brother Drake May to be able to be doing this. Yeah sure, I don't think you understand. Yeah, every everybody in today's time, Oh yeah, well you think it's on to the next or everybody's replaceable, And everybody is replaceable no matter what, no matter what you may think or what you may feel about yourself, but everybody is replaceable. But they just they just bounce and bounce and bouncing back and just keep on bouncing until they find one that sticks.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Hey, I take my hat off to you boy. Yeah, Drake, you hail the boy who the way they the way they the way they be looking.
Speaker 6: Now Yeah, yeah, I ain't. I mean I ain't looking, but I'm looking. If that makes sense, it makes perfect sense. Yeah, I'm looking at looking.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I saw a couple of mout joe. You know how you have to train right and it be dragging. Yeah, they got them things sitting on there. That train ain't gonna even touch the ground.
Speaker 5: Listen, I know what you mean.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 6: I don't want to react too much. I don't want to get I don't want to get too happy and excited about what you're saying. But I'm picking up what you're putting down. I'm gonna leave it at that. The women today, yeah, women, you know it's another set of ads that's watching right now. I don't want the problems at home and.
Speaker 1: No real real real, don't don't, don't don't hear them upside his head when he coming to door.
Speaker 2: But yo, boy, these women today.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean it's different, it's different. It's different.
Speaker 1: I'm glad I'm in my fifties cause they get off. If I was in my thirty they get all my little NFL money all love it, all, love it, yeah, all of it, O Joe.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. Man. Yeah, I'm gonna work. I'm gonna work me a good three four more years. O Joe, you shut it down.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna deactivate everything. Whoa, I'm gonna get off. I'm falling off the grid.
Speaker 5: I don't know about that one.
Speaker 2: Going off the grid. Ohoe, that's the only way you can survive, bro.
Speaker 5: Now you can survive on the grid too. All you need is a little discipline.
Speaker 2: I got disciplined. That's why I'm gonna get off the grid. Now. I don't want to live. I just want to live happily.
Speaker 1: Every after you can live happily after, raise, raise my kids. You know what I'm saying, O Joe, I will have it you O kid.
Speaker 2: There you go what I'm talking about?
Speaker 6: What I mean, Hey, listen, listen, you might I don't even think you're playing around. I think you done found somebody. I think you done found somebody. Ain't tell me about it, but I'm happy for you back. Let's go.
Speaker 2: Man, No, I don't know, Ojo.
Speaker 1: Look, I need to have like a seven year old, right God, man, my nerves, man, Ojo, my nerve man.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but I think listen you starting over, man, that'd be good for you to keeping young, keeping young, you know, make you feel like a spring chicken again, you know, make you feel like a young boy.
Speaker 5: Imagine goose Noah, Now you're gonna be good.
Speaker 6: Imagine you you know, fifty seven, you know, infant, you know, changing panthers once again? She hits you baby crying three four in the morning. Hey, go change the pample.
Speaker 5: You getting up, you know, heat up the milk then, you know, haveing it on you to make.
Speaker 2: Sure the baby. Huh.
Speaker 1: She better not wake me up at the baby after three months old. She waked me up. She might be working on another one. Leave me alonely, let me sleep, let me sleep, leave me be Hell no, Joe, I'm gonna leave that to you. You gotta work. No, I'm done, I'm done. Fridge fry Huh.
Speaker 2: She French fry.
Speaker 5: She's gonna be three.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, you're good for one more? O Joe.
Speaker 1: Oh hell no, oh Joe, you can do one more? Oh no, oh real, make o Choe squeeze one more?
Speaker 6: Absolutely not, absolutely no matter of fact. I'm gonna go get fixed anyway.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe. I never I never had you paid for a quitter.
Speaker 6: No, I'm not. I'm not a quittle, but I'm getting newittered. I'm definitely I'm not.
Speaker 5: I'm not a quittle. Definitely definitely not that.
Speaker 2: I'm getting a night nurse.
Speaker 1: What's getting up somebody that's in the house that when the baby cry, they get them and feed them and change them.
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, ok okay, you gotta be careful with that now. You know you always hear we're stories about people, you know, not doing right by your kids.
Speaker 2: I just I just can't see like that. No, they did do right.
Speaker 1: Yeah That's all I got for you, man, Oh Joe, I had to me enjoy with on this flight. Were like, yeah, man, we're gonna get man yesterday.
Speaker 2: Y'all need to make this right by me too. Man.
Speaker 1: It was the longest I ain't ask I lost open her mouth, her drinky ass. Yeah, oh, y'all, they go bag it. I will be I will be home long before y'all do. I say, it's an e it's an easy start. We got an hour and a half layover. We're gonna get off the plane. Jordan and I go to the crowd, go to the sky club. I'll get some ginger ale. Jordan getting like twelve cookies some rise. Oh, he definitely get his buddy Worth out of there.
Speaker 2: So we going there. Flight delayed? Oh man, it is.
Speaker 1: So instead of leaving at such and such a time, we're gonna leave it at this time. Okay, right, get down there, o Joe. They delayed to flight again in between me walking down there.
Speaker 2: But you know what, no problem.
Speaker 1: There are a lot of pilots that's based out of Salt Lake City, so it shouldn't be a problem. No problem. Two hours later, so we go. Oh, Jordan, I go back to the crowd room. We two hours later. He hit me boss, They say, we boy not at ten thirty. Oh Lord, have mercy. So Shelley always on top of things when I'm traveling, Shully, don't go to bed until I get to the destination where I'm supposed to be. She goes ahead and books Jordan and I on the last flight that's out. That's eleven fifteen.
Speaker 2: Right. Cool.
Speaker 1: So we walked down to the gate. Pilots are on their way. Every pilot walked by Jordan. That might be them, Jordan. I think that's them, Jordan. They walk by the gate that ain't there. So Hair come too, I said, Jordan, that's them. You say how they walking? They walking looking, they slowing down. They hit that hit that right, that's them, Jordan. That's them. Open the door, they get down the plane. That lady gonna come on the thing telling about this flight has been canceled. That's exactly what I said. I said, y'all knew that. Y'all knew that all of god dang holong that y'all weren't gon get this.
Speaker 5: Playing out there, so you were stuck in Utah.
Speaker 2: Well we got on.
Speaker 1: So, like I said, Shelley had book Shelley Brook Jordan I on the eleven fifteen. Yes, sir, so we got her. We're a thirty six. We weighed out of a eighty. I can only walk so fans O Joe, Yeah, my hips, I've been been I've been on been on my feet all.
Speaker 2: Day, Oh Joe, So I am.
Speaker 5: I know you're irritable, ye.
Speaker 1: Oh Joe, but check this out. We had got Oh, we're gonna take off even though we were delayed. We get on the plane right, I'm sitting, Oh joe. This is how I operate normally. People like, hey, how you doing? Hey, I'm good fine?
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 1: If somebody if you ask, if you ask the person or how you're doing, and they don't say, I'm doing fine?
Speaker 2: How are you? From where you're headed?
Speaker 1: They don't want to talk right, Hey, how you doing? I'm doing good? That's me, that's that's that's it. Oh, where you're headed? So I get well, oh Joe, I get well. You don't talk much of So by this time, the pilic comes on says, well, h oh Joe, we're supposed to be able to get out. You know, we closed our hours, but we're gonna be able to get out on time. But we're gonna be just fine. They back up a half an inch. Oh, there's a there's something going on with the steering maintenance ahead.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe.
Speaker 1: I've got six thousand hours flying this plane, flying this three twenties, and I've never seen this problem before. Man, you know, damn well, it ain't no problem y'all the hours you're up against the hours and you're not gonna be able to get out, or you want to make it seem like it's a plane, so.
Speaker 2: We wait. So now o, Yo, eleven fifteen were getting on the fly.
Speaker 1: It just so happens the guy that was sitting next to me, he already on the plane. Now I took my glasses off for yo. They had your boy and coach they talking about cut give me that book bad Joey. Hey, oyo, so you know, everybody everybody get on the plane. They got backpacked person they hit me all upside my head. I'm just doing this like it all over the shoulders. I said, ah hem, I think come on, man, George, I mean, oh, I'm sitting like this here, so you ain't have an exit rod Oh, Joe, I would have preferred to sit by the window for the simple fact everybody walking by they hit me with the they purse or their backpack or whatever they got across their shoulders.
Speaker 5: I would love to be on there on that plane for that.
Speaker 2: We had a good time.
Speaker 1: Oh, because ash ash flew flew Greyhound or the skies and uh, that's trail ways actually southwest.
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, okay, okay, listen, you wouldn't have had no issues if you was on spirit, you would have got where you wanted to go.
Speaker 2: No, I wouldn't. No, I wouldn't.
Speaker 1: I said, you know what, Oh, Joe, my prayers, a lot of my prayers the last three months, I've been asking God for patients.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, I got on the play.
Speaker 1: I said, God, I know I've been asking you for patience, but I was hoping you like push this thing down the road for a couple of months.
Speaker 2: Hey, did you give me patience so soon?
Speaker 5: Listen, one thing about it.
Speaker 6: If you ask for something, you better be you better be able and willing to receive it, because he's gonna teest you right away.
Speaker 1: Oh yo, Remember I tell you about the guy. He was sitting right beside me. So I get on the plane. He already on the plane. Oh there's my buddy. How you doing, Bud? Oh he's not talking to me. He's upset because he's not in first class.
Speaker 2: Oh one of those, Jordan say, boss, Hey, it's okay, just go to sit down.
Speaker 5: Yeah, one of those.
Speaker 1: One of you know, one of them guys that want to be funny. Yeah, he always you know he wants to be yet yes, yes, yes, But actually, guys, this is the first. This is the first connect that I've had because you know, when you fly, like certain certain places don't have direct flights right right, So like when we's in the you know, Dallas and Houston thing like that, they don't have Delta, don't fly bart, they have to fly something else. So I'll fly like that. But I was like, oh no, m mmmmmm. But as miserable as I was, I know De'll go make it right for me. So I don't even want to talk about it no more. I know Dell are gonna do the right thing. They gonna go hook it up up me. They gonna hook it up up.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe. Now it's time for Q and A. Q and A A is three A. It feels so cool being up this late call.
Speaker 1: I was up this late last night because it be George with just just letting it. Mario Traquito said, what's up, Uncle, Ojo. I love y'all in the show.
Speaker 2: O Yo.
Speaker 1: Next time you're in call and let me know if you need to work. If you need that work in the weight room.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, let me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I got you. I got you. By the time I go back to Cali, I'll be in Calli in two weeks.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah. And Sean Merriman told me to tell you he wanted to win of you and a debo.
Speaker 5: Matter of fact, Man, I beat the shit out of Sean Merriman.
Speaker 2: Man, tell him so I play on me.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: This ain't no joke. Man. I'm just said that's what he said, and I'm just saying, this is life. Life is not a joke.
Speaker 6: Man telling them their consequences and repercussions behind the words that he's saying.
Speaker 2: Don't play with me, man.
Speaker 6: I'm listen Many, I'm not one.
Speaker 5: Of your kids.
Speaker 6: Man, Sean, I know you're gonna see this, and I will, literally I will. I will punch your face off.
Speaker 2: He mayd me man.
Speaker 1: Frederick Maxter say, do y'all think Harness should play on that? Y'all should play only defense because the second year getting hurt on offense. They needed more than a trash defense than offense. This just killed his heisman. What you think, O, Joe?
Speaker 5: No, yeah, I ain't kill nothing. He ain't kill nothing.
Speaker 6: Just one game, right, Quen you weres missed two games, right, it ain't kill his heisman.
Speaker 5: He still in the heisman running.
Speaker 2: No, y ain't.
Speaker 1: Okay, you'll see genty went over two hundred again tonight, ojoe. Yeah, you'll see he got over twelve hundred and six games, O joe, damn no, and just think about what he would He had one eighty six in the first half and didn't play again last week.
Speaker 2: He didn't play the second out.
Speaker 5: Hey, so I think purposely keeping him out, purposely just so he can.
Speaker 1: Be fresh fresh. How many yards I think you had?
Speaker 2: Do you think you think?
Speaker 5: You think it hurts his heisman? We still got a long season to go.
Speaker 2: Now, well, he got twelve hundred yards. So hold on, let me see.
Speaker 1: Genty had thirty one carriage, two hundred and seventeen yards one touchdown.
Speaker 2: Dang, So he had twelve hundred, he has a hundred.
Speaker 1: He has one hundred and what one hundred and twenty thirty one one hundred and twenty seven carriage for over twelve hundred yards. So he's averaging ten yards of carry.
Speaker 6: You know it making you know what I ain't I'm not gonna say it. Okay, that's real, that's that's really good. It's dope, that's lie. That's lie.
Speaker 5: What would those numbers look like if he was playing in the SEC.
Speaker 1: Really, it all depends on who he's what line he's playing behind. He can run now because their team that tried to get him into portal. Oh yeah, but here's the thing though, O Joe, I don't care.
Speaker 2: He rushed for twenty four hundred twenty five hundred yard. They're going matter no matter where it's at. It's yeah, you'll get.
Speaker 1: That nice because I didn't think anybody would go ever break Batterge record. Barry ran for twenty six, twenty eight and thirty five thirty seven touchdowns. He rushed for twenty four hundred yards twenty five hundred yards. Oh Joe, he gonna get that eye of mm hm news ain't sixty four, uncle, O Joe. I know did on y'all boy, but shalloh was good and terrible tonight, be honest about it, yallo.
Speaker 6: Just he's just coming back from a brooking forearm ainy first game back.
Speaker 1: Time, and yeah, it's timing was off. He gots you get in the hold. That happened to the best of them.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, most definitely one thing you ate you gotta close the distance.
Speaker 1: If you and him in the hole, you stop your feet, he's gonna shake, He's gonna shake the end shot of you.
Speaker 5: You gotta closing or close it fast?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what you check your feet? It's over the best thing to do ojo is to shoot your shot.
Speaker 2: Shoot. I'm right.
Speaker 5: You gotta shoot fast before you you're gonna make a move.
Speaker 2: You gotta get in there.
Speaker 5: And I'm not even a defender, and I know.
Speaker 1: That got to It's just like, hey, you in the club, you see her, go ahead, shoot your shot, don't you know?
Speaker 2: Hey man, I'm gonna wait.
Speaker 1: Did she come over here walk soon?
Speaker 2: Did you see a make a bee line? Go right to her? Hey? You know, what's your name? You've run? You know, I ain't never seen you with hey Tay saying what's up? Up?
Speaker 1: In eighty five? What was your first college choice? Had you been able to choose? Or did you go where you wanted to go? Nebraska? Fam Nebraska. I wanted to go to the corn Huskers. Many the jokes I had, the jokes, had the jerseys rolled up, they had the stomach side them all the.
Speaker 2: Moms man, Well who is the quarterback? Then? Uh, who's the quarterback Nebraska was good then? Or Nebraska, Oh hell yeah, they're.
Speaker 5: Running at that wishbone though, right, yeah, who.
Speaker 1: Is the quarterback Turner Guille Turner Guil was when I first started noticing Nebraska, Turner Gale, the Mike Rosier.
Speaker 2: They had Irving Fryar.
Speaker 1: Remington, the center that the ward is named after, right right, the Remington Award. He was there, Dean stein Cooler, Uh you know, they had you know, Neil Smith was on defense and they had saying man Broderick Thomas.
Speaker 2: Oh they were the black Shirts.
Speaker 6: It was stack yeah, I mean obviously not not really knowing much about college growing up. Just Grandma and Mama forced me to go to to the Classic.
Speaker 2: I wanted to go to FAM. I wanted to go to FAM.
Speaker 6: Obviously from a football standpoint, Uh you am then you would have probably been my choice.
Speaker 5: But as a kid growing up, I wanted to go to FAM and I wanted to be in the band.
Speaker 6: I wanted to be in the band and play football where we're a combination, and just I have a fascination for music instruments. I know a lot of people don't even know I played. My Grandma forced me to play piano. And saxophone. So that's where that decision and choice came from.
Speaker 1: If I had my choice, Yeah, but the best decision I made was going to Savannah State. I really the only time that we really heard about a black college, Yojo was Lou Rawl the United Negro College.
Speaker 5: Fund College Fund. I know he's gonna see Yeah, that was it.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean, I didn't even know Savanna State. I didn't even know Savannah State existed in hell. I grew up sixty five miles from it. You heard about Grambling in Southern and all those and I never went on to visit to Savannah State. Yeah, Coach Davis came to recruit me, told me, say, son, if I was the NFL A user and I could draft, you beat a number one draft pick. Best decision. The best decision had a little help. My brother said I was going to go to Savannah State. I didn't literally give me a whole lot of choice in the matter, but I definitely went and man, probably one of the four or five greatest decisions I've ever made. Cyril p saying how feasible is putting one of them quotes over every bottle of the Poortier, not very feasible.
Speaker 6: Tell him, my guy, I got the book rate listening. Hold on, man, I got the book right here. It's like like like that black book. You know you had your phone numbers.
Speaker 2: I got the book.
Speaker 1: Yeah, them them Uh you know what they talk about, how the email and and and them phones get you in trouble. Think about how many how many numbers that you wrote down on your on that piece of paper that got you in trouble that you forgot about mm hmm and the old lady cleaned out in the pants pocket and uh, that number will come out. Malik Jones said, unk o your love the show. It's my daughter's Ivy's first birthday. Can y'all give her a shout out?
Speaker 2: Much love?
Speaker 1: Keep being great, fellas, Ivan, we can sure canmblate Ivy. Happy birthday, Happy first birthday. I don't know, well, how are you? How do they start letting kid the real food? Like nine months, ten months, a year?
Speaker 6: Year?
Speaker 2: Oh she got oh yeah, oh yeah she got some solid food. She's birthday cake. Oh yeah.
Speaker 5: Happy birthday to you.
Speaker 2: With him, Happy birthday to hey. Believe George said he was in the Air Force with you. Is that how you got through? George?
Speaker 1: Said he was in the airport with airport with old boy with his first daughter, his first birthday. So happy first birthday, Ivy Malie. Congratulations bro, thank you for your support Edwe Barrito uncle Ojo's cheers from Puerto Rico. Man, I need to make my way down to Puerto Rico.
Speaker 2: Puerto Rico.
Speaker 1: I need to make my way down to Puerto Rico. The Dominican you know out hear her stories.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm listen, I got I got it.
Speaker 1: I'm going with you, yeah, he said, Yeah. He went to school with Yeah, he was in the Air Force with uh, well with with Jordan.
Speaker 2: You going with Joe?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Why are you telling you we're going to Puerto Rico. I can't myself, I said, but we're going to d R two. You say you heard a story? What kind of story?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 6: I so I have a better better understanding of whatever getting myself into than how I'm gonna get myself out of it.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm. I don't know. It's just something like you know, its just the way they talk.
Speaker 5: Oh oh oh, I speak Spanish, so I can translate for you anything you want to know.
Speaker 1: Okay, because Poppy, Yeah, I didn't, I didn't want to hear popping the choke a lot.
Speaker 2: That's what I want to popping the joke a lot, joke a lot.
Speaker 1: I don't even know that's afraid, but they sound good. I would have helped say it. Oh, don't go to the Dominican Republic. Why not? Oh, man, Ojo say it's a good place to go. I don't think I'm gonna have to go. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh the BBL center, man, I ain't gonna get no BBL. And the women in Dominican they ain't got the why they need to need a BBL. They already got built like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think I think it's out they're heavy though, is that they're heavy.
Speaker 2: Old BBL?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I think that's where everyone goes.
Speaker 2: I don't care knowing about that. I mean, you know, if you do, that's whatever.
Speaker 5: Whatever you need to do is feel good about yourself and enhance your features.
Speaker 2: So be it. Yoh yeah, take the most sparks over there? What is ojo?
Speaker 3: Uh huh?
Speaker 6: You said you say take them sparks over there with us us? Now you you taking them sparks? Okay, Hey, my name Benny, and I ain't in it.
Speaker 2: He said, no, no, no, you take them for you, not no us.
Speaker 1: Now all of a sudden, it ain't no unkin ohoe, it's just it's the un show now all this time been ooe.
Speaker 2: That is just unk.
Speaker 1: Tammy Wiggins said, an old shoe from age Town, Go Texas. Please help me wish my son Trent a happy twenty third birthday. He's a great son, awesome human. I'm very blessed, Tammy. We sure would. And uh, hello a town, how y'all doing? Uh?
Speaker 2: Trent?
Speaker 1: Your mom wants to wish you a happy birthday. She said, You're an amazing son. You're an amazing human being. Keep being that amazing son. Keep being that am and human being. And watch how blessed your life will be. Tammy, thank you for your support, Thank you for watching and helping Nightcap become what we become.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much. Appreciate y'all.
Speaker 5: Appreciate y'all much, love much much.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: I can't believe it. Oh yeah, you see. Oh your the cutting boy off.
Speaker 6: I ain't cut y'all. Listen, I'm gonna be right there with you, Okay, I'm gonna be right there with you. I'mnna be a little I'm gonna be a little behind. I'm gonna let you lead the way, okay, but you ain't gonna leave me a straight.
Speaker 1: Please make sure y'all be that subscribe button. Thank you for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. I am your favorite UNC Shannon Sharp, he's your favorite eighty five. He's chat oh Yo Sinko Johnson, and he's from Liberty City, and he's a Bengal Ring of Fame, artery, a Pro Bowl and all pro that's him.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 1: Please make sure you go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from. And every subscriber matters, every subscriber counts, and we thank you for mattering and counting.
Speaker 2: This is how we became what and who we are. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Please make sure you check out Shade by La Portier. We're about to be in fourteen to sixteen stories by the end of the year, and if we're currently not in a city or a state near you, you can order it and we'll shif it directly to you're doing. Please go follow my media company page on all platforms. That's shay Shape Media and my clothing company eighty four, with eighty four being spelled out and UNC and o Jo t's are back in stop I repeat, Unk and Oho t's are back in stock and people. Thank you for sending a letting us know you have begun receiving your orders. So thank you very much. Please go vote for us for the Signal Award. We're nominated for two awards for Nightcap, Best Live Podcast Recording we're currently in second, and Best co Host Team. We're currently in second. Voting is open through October seventeenth. Excuse me, just like the webbits, and you have to create an account and verify your email again. Voting is opened through October seventeenth, and you have to create an account and verify your email Club Shashit. We're nominated for three awards, Popular Culture and Variety Show, Best Athlete, Shaping Culture Show, and Best Individual Episode, Best Guest Kat Williams. Kansas comes back after leading much of the game. Colorado took the lead late twenty eight to twenty four, but Kansas State puts together drive and takes down the Buffalo's thirty one twenty eight. Organ hit a nineteen yard field goal with just done a two minute as the number three Ducks knock off the number two Buckeyes. Bama survives a late scare from the South Carolina game cop as they intercept a pass late in the ball game and they hold on twenty seven to twenty five. Number thirteen LSU Tigers Rallies passed the number nine Old Miss Rebels twenty nine twenty six and overtime nuss Meyer threw a game winning game time touchdown in the final seconds of regulation and then on the first possession of overtime through a game winning touchdown to Kyron Lacy as they win and Texas dominate the Red River rivaly as they take down their rival Oklahoma thirty four to three, and Penn State kicker converted the field goal thirty six yard field goal after usc Miss bears as the number four Penn State Knitton Allons come back from fourteen down, I have fourteen point halftime deficit to take down the Metal Troy.
Speaker 2: And that concludes our episode. Guys, we really really appreciate it.
Speaker 1: We know we got a late start tonight, but we wanted to make sure that we came on after the Colorado k State game because we thought it was gonna be a very interesting game. We thank you for staying up with us. We thank you for supporting us. We greatly greatly appreciate it, and we'll see you tomorrow after the Sunday night game.
Speaker 2: I love tz ohhow We're out, Good Night. The Volume