Speaker 1: Rad.
Speaker 2: Hello, what's hi?
Speaker 1: How's it going?
Speaker 2: Not much? How about you?
Speaker 1: I'm I'm chilling. I'm uh, I'm you know, I'm I'm a gecko. What's up with you? Rad?
Speaker 2: I'm just chilling too. Just wanted to tell you a story. Oh please, Okay, I kind of just needed to get this story off my chest because I'm not really sure how to feel about it.
Speaker 3: Good.
Speaker 2: But when my friend and my best friend and I were thirteen, we went to this water park resort thing and we were floating down the lazy river together and no one was around, and she told me that she had this shit really bad, and I was like, okay, let's go to the bathroom. But she told me that she couldn't hold it and she couldn't make it to the bathroom. So she pulled down her bikini bottoms and she shit in the lazy river.
Speaker 1: And how did you respond to this?
Speaker 2: Well, I was right in front of her, and you know, like lazy rivers have a current, so the poop started floating towards me, and like right in the mix of time, she scooped the turds up with her hands and threw it into the bush right next to the lazy river, She scooped.
Speaker 1: The turd up with her head. Did the turd not like dissolve into the water a little bit? I don't know what the chemical composition is of turds, but I would think that it would like sort of dissolve into a little like diarrhea. Mist before was it like a fully solid thing.
Speaker 2: It was like it looked like like little rocks. It wasn't like diarrhea.
Speaker 4: It was like solid.
Speaker 2: There was just like three of them, and she just cuffed her hands kind of scooped them and tossed them.
Speaker 1: Okay, three little pebbles.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And the water didn't turn brown or anything. It just it was pretty clean poop.
Speaker 1: And did this in any way affect your relationship with your friends?
Speaker 2: No, not really. It's kind of mmm, We're still best friends. We just don't really talk about this incident.
Speaker 1: That's probably for the best.
Speaker 2: But the story also gets worse. So we went back in the Lazy River like thirty minutes later, which, in hindsight is like, we really probably shouldn't have done that, because they're supposed to like shock the pool and stuff after someone shifts in it. But when we got to where she shit, it smelled really it smelled so bad, but like for some reason you thought it was like really funny and she was feeling kind of bad about it, and she was trying to convince me to shit in the Lazy river so that she wouldn't do it alone. You know, what do you think you would have done? I ship next to the lazy river.
Speaker 1: You shipped next to the lazy river? So where where was Where was that to the Laser River? Was it on the edge? Was it in the bushes? Was it so it was not in the water? Where did you stand on the edge of the pool and then pull down your pants and squat and ship into the pool.
Speaker 2: I did not shit in the pool. I squatted next to the pool and it was like in a bush right next to it. I just couldn't do it in the pool. I couldn't bring myself to do it. But I just wanted to be a good friend.
Speaker 1: And you did that just to make your friend feel better.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's nice, and also we thought it was funny, okay, but I just feel really guilty about it now.
Speaker 1: Oh you fuld why do you feel guilty about.
Speaker 2: It because someone had to clean it up or something?
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: That's true, or like I just I can't. I feel bad for whoever like discovered it, like the employee.
Speaker 1: Do you think that makes it less funny?
Speaker 2: I kind of like, yeah, now now I think it makes it less funny now that I'm older.
Speaker 1: What were you about to say just now?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I was about to say that it keeps me up that night sometimes.
Speaker 1: Can I ask how old you were when this happens.
Speaker 2: We were twelve or thirteen, And I'm not sure if that makes the story better or worse.
Speaker 1: So how old are you, know, twenty one? If a similar incident happens at this current age, if you were with your friend and she shat in the lazy river and picked it up and threw it out, how would you react?
Speaker 2: Now, I don't think that I would shit next to the lazy River again. I think I would just get off of her emotional support.
Speaker 1: Now, Okay, this is a friend that you've been friends with for many years at this point. But let's say you, as a twenty one year old, had a new friend that you've known for a relatively brief amount of time, and you went with them to the water park and they did the same thing. Would that change your relationship with them in any way or would you be very understanding about it.
Speaker 2: I would be shocked that it happened again. But I feel like I might think a little differently of them because they're not twelve or thirteen anymore. And maybe I mean if they had like a medical condition or something that caused them to do that, then obviously I wouldn't judge them, but like just doing it for ships and giggles.
Speaker 3: Like.
Speaker 2: Literally, I don't know, literally ships and giggles?
Speaker 1: Well, is their name?
Speaker 5: Once?
Speaker 6: Rad Rad?
Speaker 1: Anything else? Want? Side of the people read.
Speaker 2: I'm really sorry to whoever found the ship. I feel really bad if you're out there.
Speaker 1: Thank you for calling Brad the night you too.
Speaker 7: Bye, week goes on the line.
Speaker 1: Thank you every night ever goes.
Speaker 8: He's teaching you.
Speaker 6: Red.
Speaker 1: Hello, Anthony, Hello, Hi, thanks for having me. Well, I had to have that much, are you?
Speaker 8: That's true.
Speaker 9: I'm glad I have you.
Speaker 1: I'm glad I have you too. Sorry, Anthony, what's going on, man, dude?
Speaker 3: Not much?
Speaker 10: Just uh, I'm just happy for the weekend. I got some news today and I don't know how Yeah, I don't know how to take it. Like like my girlfriend, uh, she told me that she kind of wants to bring like another female into the relationship.
Speaker 11: Mm hm.
Speaker 10: And I just don't know, Like it sounds really cool on paper, but I don't know if I can handle it.
Speaker 1: Why don't you think that you can handle it?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 10: I think, like I think I might like I might just get like jealous that she might give this girl more attention mmm than she gives me M. And I don't know if I can take it m hmm.
Speaker 1: Okay, So when she told you that, when she brought this idea up to you, what did you first say to her.
Speaker 10: Well, I kind of just said, like, that's cool, like that sounds interesting. But as like time, when I like, I just processed it, and I don't know, I think like I would just like jealousy would just creep up M And I don't know if that would be a good thing for the relationship.
Speaker 1: Okay, did you tell her this?
Speaker 5: I did.
Speaker 10: Yeah, our communication is pretty solid.
Speaker 1: That's good to hear. What did she say.
Speaker 10: She kind of just said, there's nothing really to worry about, and uh, we kind of just figured it out as we went.
Speaker 1: So okay, she said, she said, we'll figure it out as we go. That's what she said.
Speaker 10: Yeah, Yeah, it's kind of like, yeah, we'll just try it out and see what happened.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, so are you what's what? How would you rate your comfortability level in just trying it out?
Speaker 10: I don't. I mean, yeah, sure, I'll give it a shot. Okay, but like without knowing what this person, I don't there's no person yet, so there's not much to worry about. But like if it does like this, if it does happen, like I just don't know how it handled. Like what if this girl wanted me out of the picture.
Speaker 12: What if?
Speaker 10: Like there's so many variables that could just change everything, and it's just like my anxiety is just through the roof.
Speaker 1: This is a tough one because you know, if because I'm I'm not hearing from you that like you're anxious about it, but you're in You're like because like there's I feel like they're they're cand there. I feel like there can exist a.
Speaker 3: Fee.
Speaker 1: I feel like there can exist a I feel like somewhere between fuck, yeah, I'm super into this, let's do it, and no, absolutely not. I feel like there can exist a legitimate emotion of I'm apprehensive but willing to try it. You know, Oh, yeah, but I don't, but I don't, I don't know, I don't, I don't know. We haven't talked for super long. But that's kind of not what I'm here. And and again, don't let me like influence your whatever thoughts about it. But that's kind of not what I'm hearing from you, Like like, Okay, I've heard about your anxieties, I've heard about your apprehensions, but like what tell me about tell me more about the other half of you that is that is into this, you know what I'm saying, Like, are you our part could be parts of this exciting to you?
Speaker 10: Sure of course?
Speaker 1: Okaye, absolutely, Okay, exciting enough that you're you're going to you know, I'm sorry, go ahead.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, give it a go.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Sure. But there's there's a fear though that you know, uh, just something like negative could happen out of this too, Like what we have is so great, So like I really don't know if I want to disturb it, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, well, I'll say, you know, ye, I don't know. Man, It sounds like you have a really good communication with your partner. And if that's the case, and if that remains the case, I feel like you don't have anything to worry about, you know, as long as you guys are keeping a good, good line of communication.
Speaker 10: Oh wow, I like that. Okay, yeah, dude, Yeah, I feel I feel a little bit better about it. Yeah, I feel pretty sure.
Speaker 1: Do you feel do you feel like you have the do you feel like you have the sexual skill to please to women at once?
Speaker 5: Oh? Absolutely?
Speaker 10: Oh yes, of course.
Speaker 1: That's you know that, that's the confidence we like to hear.
Speaker 10: Yet try Yeah, I tried. I tried to reconfident.
Speaker 1: What what what was it you were gonna ask me?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 10: Nothing, I uh, I was good. I don't know. I'm just gonna ask you what your I don't know what your like? Favorite favorite food is just something random?
Speaker 1: I like? Uh, I like chicken tenders not dipped in barbecue sauce, but tossed in it, where like the whole chicken tender is covered in barbecue sauce from the get go, and then you can and then you can dip it into a into some ranch or blue cheese.
Speaker 10: Comes rat.
Speaker 1: Thank you for calling, Anthony. I have a good rest of the night, Chelsea. Hello, what's up, shel How you doing? Doug laying in bed, Chelsea, Chelsea, Uh, would you want to talk about today? Hitman?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: He asked if I had any like cool stories, and I thought of, like, I guess while I was waiting, but I'm gonna event photographer. I'm from Kansas. I mean, if you have any questions about Kansas, I probably could answer those.
Speaker 1: But I know all I need Kansas. You do you don't know a lot about Kansas, but definitely know enough about it. Yeah, not enough in a sufficient amount, but enough is in you know it's enough enough exactly?
Speaker 2: Yeah, split your I.
Speaker 11: Did well.
Speaker 4: I can't even like have a piece of like bone kind of like floating around.
Speaker 5: I take like.
Speaker 4: Photos that shows like live music shows, and uh, I got pushed from behind and like the barricade was only like three like three four into his loft, their ground. It's like a step basically onto the stage. And I got pushed from behind and my head got like went directly into the bass drum and I really cracked my head open. And I later got arrested that night for a dui, but I was not drunk.
Speaker 5: I had a concussion.
Speaker 4: So the influence they did let me go, Yeah, they did let me go, oh, well it's not. I mean, like they let me go back to my car and he told me I should go to the doctor.
Speaker 1: And I was like, yeah, how did they like.
Speaker 9: Me?
Speaker 4: Because he thought I was drunk. Yeah, he thought I was drunk because I was leaving the bar at taking photos and my my pupils like weren't dilating correctly and uh, you know, like I had fallen so like my knee was kind of injury. So he arrested me like on the field sobriety test. But when he took me back to the station and I like blew, he had me wait like fifteen minutes or something and had me blow into the machine and it turns out I was still not drunk, so he had to drive me back to where he arrested me, and I drove home.
Speaker 1: You were drunk on the I think the charge you were charged with the DUI.
Speaker 4: No, I was arrested for DUI was not charged with the DUI.
Speaker 1: Yes, So can I ask you at any point in time did you tell the officer like I am not drunk, I just have a concussion.
Speaker 4: Yeah I did, yeah, absolutely, Like he was pulled me over like one block away and he was like, yeah, go ahead, but I really was not drunk.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 4: He only pulled me over like a block away from the bar, and he just assumed that I had been drinking. And I told him that I was the event photographer for the local band at the bar and that I had hit my head, you know, like my eye was like obviously swollen, like I was bleeding, and he did not. He wasn't having it.
Speaker 1: So did you go to the hospital shortly after this as you were?
Speaker 7: I did not.
Speaker 4: I do not have health insurance, so I just rested.
Speaker 1: You rested?
Speaker 4: I yeah, well I just rested, you know, like laid around, drank water. I had my friend with me to make sure, like I was okay.
Speaker 1: Because your toilet your toilet, you're not supposed to go to sleep, I.
Speaker 4: Heard, Well, yeah, I know, but I was also, I mean I had to sleep. At some point I left the bar like one point thirty.
Speaker 1: Okay, So well, how do you know that you had.
Speaker 4: She's a good friend. Well, like my my pupils weren't dilated. I I did have to go to the hospital later at like some point, but not not immediately after.
Speaker 1: So you so you were like holding out to go to the hospital because you.
Speaker 4: I didn't think it was I didn't think it was that serious. I guess at the time I didn't. I definitely knew like I was stunned, but I didn't think it was worth going to the emergency room over so like once once, I I thought it was like a lot of makeup on my face as well, and in like eyeliner, but it was actually like my eye and like I had some like blood pooling and you know, like in my underneath my high and my my conjunc tiba which is like the white space all around your iris was all like bloodshot. And so I eventually did go to the doctor because I realized it was that was not makeup and it was pretty bad. But I went to like a walking clinic, not the emergency room.
Speaker 1: How long after you were injured did you go to the doctor.
Speaker 4: It was probably like, oh, gee, see my memory is a little shoddy. Why I wouldn't say it was it was less than two days?
Speaker 1: Okay? How much was how much was the bill when they eventually saw your head.
Speaker 4: Oh, I definitely did not pay any attention to it. I definitely did not pay it nice. I think I had to pay seventy five dollars to be seen. But after that, you know, you like get a bill, and I don't have money for that. I'm a production specialist. I make all kinds of like a la and shit. I run a lot of machinery like power cutters and like I make like large books, printed materials, so I don't get paid a time.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, look, if you don't have health insurance, beat beat damn. Careful around that heavy machinery.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well I think, like you know, a work, I would get workmen's comps, So I'm definitely careful because it is, Uh, it is a little intimidating for sure.
Speaker 1: Would you say your name was Chelsea?
Speaker 4: Chelsea?
Speaker 1: I got a name, right, Chelsea, dude, thank you so much for sharing. And I hope your head feels better. How long ago is this.
Speaker 4: Probably like a maybe a year and a half.
Speaker 2: I'm good.
Speaker 5: I'm good for sure.
Speaker 4: I've definitely got better about standing. Yeah, about learning where to stand and where not to stand. Uh, because I did like scoot like her like kick drum back you know a little bit when I hit it with my head, So that was embarrassing too, like, so definitely a learning experience.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm glad it was a learning experience and think of sharing. Chelsea, You're welcome.
Speaker 4: Have a great night, loud.
Speaker 3: Joe?
Speaker 8: Is that you?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's me.
Speaker 1: What's up Joe?
Speaker 5: Another whole lot in So was your night?
Speaker 1: Joe? Tell me everything? Tell me nothing, you know, go crazy, it's such, it's good nuts.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 5: Basically, Uh, I have a streamed relationship with my sister and the source of that well, it's been going on for a long time. But the nature of it is she kind of disagrees with my chosen procession, and you know, I think it kind of spills over from our parents a little bit, who also are not too enthused sometimes, but I think they've kind of come to peace with it. But I think she still kind of holds a grudge over it, and I'm just trying to figure out how to navigate it sometimes.
Speaker 1: Why do you think she has a problem with your profession?
Speaker 5: You know, I guess from her perspective, there's a moral dimension to it that a lot of people have a problem or some people I don't know.
Speaker 1: And yet you're how long have you been in this profession?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 5: Well, as an amateur, you know, I started. I guess when I was fifteen or sixteen, but as a paid professional I started in my early twenties, so for about nine ten years now.
Speaker 1: And you told me that your parents initially were shared your sister's sentiment and they weren't into it. But they've since come around.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't say they came around, but they kind of, you know, they made their peace with us.
Speaker 1: Okay, they're not happling n truly.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah. They haven't asked about it in a long time, and so I take that as a kind of an indicator that they're you know, that they've come to their own form of acceptance with that, and I appreciate that. I guess, you know, I certainly don't want to upset the Apple card on it or anything. It's not something I'm going to bring up. It's maybe in the back of their minds at times, you know, but my sister is much more overt and sort of letting me know how she feels.
Speaker 1: Okay, what do you think about what you do?
Speaker 5: Well? At times, it's fun, it's rewarding. At other times I can understand their perspective. You know, it can get messy, can get a little interesting, unique, uh varied. You know, the conditions are a little uh, you know, they involve you know, I'm trying to be opaque here to sort of.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 5: It involves a lot of substances, a lot a lot of substances, okay, and so that kind of uh uh, that can get a little weird, I know, but I've built up a tolerance for it. You know, I can, really I can. I do well in that environment.
Speaker 1: Now, let me ask you. This is a two part, two prong question. I'm curious about do you think do you think that what you do helps people? And then prong too, does it even matter to you if what you do helps people?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 5: I think it helps people in some sense, you know, in a very physiological sense. I help people, you know, And I'm very well of what I do, especially in terms of producing the finished product. You know, I'm good at getting where.
Speaker 11: We need to go, okay, And so I think in that sense, you know, the people that I work with to produce what I produce are satisfied with that result, and so I think I bring joy.
Speaker 5: To people in that process. Was the second part of the question.
Speaker 1: Oh well, the second part of the question was, you know, is it important to you that what you do helps people, and it doesn't fucking have to be you know, no one's that literally doesn't matter at all. But I'm just curious if if that is important to you?
Speaker 5: Uh, you know, I I think so if I if I didn't do it well, I feel kind of unsatisfied. You know, if if I got the sense that the people I was doing the work with weren't weren't also happy, I think I would feel kind of like I didn't do my job well. So for me, yeah, it's really important.
Speaker 1: Are okay? Now, your sister, I wanted to ask you if you felt like your sister's opinion is important to you, And I feel like the fact that you even called to talk about this indicates that to some level it is. But I'm curious, like to what extent your senysor's opinion is genuinely important too.
Speaker 5: Well, it's important because it's important actually because sometimes she's a consumer of what I produce, and so that's actually kind of a weird dynamic.
Speaker 1: She's a consumer of what you know. Does she purchase what you produce directly from you?
Speaker 5: No? No, it's through a vendor, usually on the internet.
Speaker 1: Okay, interesting, So she purchases what it is you produce, but she does not approve of you producing it.
Speaker 5: That's correct. Yeah, that's my sense anyway. Yeah, And I don't know if it's like, you know, because I know that she's probably watched or sorry, has consumed some of the products that I've produced and and particularly you know, some of the products that have included me, like prolifically. And I don't know if her disapproval kind of stems from a result.
Speaker 8: Of, you know, me.
Speaker 5: Not doing well in the product or something like if it's my lack of if it's like a critique of my performance in that product, or if it's just like an overall discussed.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: But sometimes I think it's the former, because she's very she's very adamant about that, you know, and she sometimes she gets quite detailed in describing the product and what she doesn't like about it, and it puts me in a very uncomfortable position because of the nature of my work.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. So do you you know there's this thing where like, how often do you even see your sister, Does she like live with you, does she live in the same city as you? How often even around her?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Yeah, we're we're in the same neighborhood in California. It's over like a couple of blocks.
Speaker 1: Apart, you know, because you know, I mean, no, go ahead, Well what.
Speaker 5: We text often too, you know, we have like an open an open uh messenger throughout or whatever.
Speaker 1: So because you know, I mean, you can love your sister, and you can like your sister, you can be friendly with your sister. But if but at the same time, you know, if every time you or often when you're interacting with her, she just makes you just walk away feeling bad, then I think it's okay for you to sort of slowly, like you know, diminish the amount of contact that you have with her without like you know, damaging the relationship, if only because you want to feel bad less.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, I mean another wrinkle to this too is like I agree with that, but you know, in my line of work, like there's a really there's actually a lot of room for career progression, and I'm kind of moving into some different realms in terms of some of the products I'm producing, and they're becoming increasingly complex and varied and very very physically demanding work. And not just like with respect to like physical endurance, but with respect to a tolerance or a different uh types of instruments. I guess put it that way, you know. And so I know that she also uh consumes those products. And so it's like, by virtue of me expanding into my roles, into the into my career, uh, you know, there's a chance that I might expose myself to even more critique. And so it kind of becomes a question for me.
Speaker 8: I guess of.
Speaker 5: You know, how much longer do I want to put up with with that? Do it? Do I need to cut off the relationship or not? You know, but it's just a tough situation.
Speaker 1: Have you told her directly, hey, you know, I love you, You're my sister, but I don't want to hear it from you anymore about this it.
Speaker 5: No, I haven't been that open. No, it's been really kind of a couched a coach. Because the other thing, too is I actually here's a you know, I'm sorry to keep adding to the complexity that I kind of I appreciate that she consumes my products. I think there's something to there's something to the critique that like I find comfort in because I know that she's watching my video or consuming my products, you know, Like I appreciate that there's people that are that are appreciate you watching my seat.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 5: I appreciate, yes, appreciate my work, you know.
Speaker 1: M hm well Man. You know, I think that the and you know, we've all had to sort of do something like this. I think that being sort of direct with your sister because look, dude, you know, if you're not telling her that something she's doing or saying is bothering you, she might not even know, you know. So I think that if you want this to stop, that's the number one initial way to go about it. It's just by letting her know that this is bothering you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a good point. I think being direct and open, I mean, that's certainly a value I have in my mind of work. Like it's a very it's a very exposed setting. So I don't know why I have such a problem with that, like with respect to my internal emotions, because I certainly don't have an issue, you know, being that open in other settings with other parts of myself, you know. So I don't know, there's kind of a weird conflict there, I guess.
Speaker 1: Hm, well Man, would you say name was Joe Joe well John Man? Look, I wish you're the best of luck. I hope that you know, I hope, I hope you do end up you know, letting your sister know how you feel. And I appreciate you sharing.
Speaker 5: Well. Thanks man, and i'd appreciate if all your viewers check out browsers dot com as well.
Speaker 1: Absolutely have aggressed the night.
Speaker 5: All right, thanks ma'am.
Speaker 6: All from Fame Auto?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 8: Hey?
Speaker 1: What are you doing Fame Auto?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 1: How I want a new car for free?
Speaker 13: Oh my god, I'm on the radio.
Speaker 1: I want I want a new car, Give me a car now.
Speaker 14: Look, I want a lot of Well it's similar to repair demands, I mean very expensive repair them.
Speaker 1: Free car. Any car else I will be upset or and I will wind and have a tantrum if I do not get a free car.
Speaker 3: Do you mind?
Speaker 14: And what kind of car it is?
Speaker 1: Free? One?
Speaker 8: Okay?
Speaker 13: Because the one I have a free you may not.
Speaker 9: Have all the wheels.
Speaker 1: I want it to be blue.
Speaker 3: Oh blue.
Speaker 13: I don't know they get those Joe blue cars per second.
Speaker 1: I want it.
Speaker 3: Well, it is so surreal.
Speaker 13: Like I called earlier and I had your voicemail and I left the voice message, I'm just getting off for it. And I'm struggling with my dog right now.
Speaker 1: Now, come on, what's up? Man? Tell me everything? Tell me nothing, Tell me gecko, you're a guy. We're in the forest. Nothing matters. Some things, I don't know who cares? Who cares what I have to say? What's up? Fame Otto? Have you ever lied to anyone that you love?
Speaker 8: Yes? I have?
Speaker 1: Tell me about it?
Speaker 13: Which one I've writ multiple times?
Speaker 1: Given the most recent time.
Speaker 13: Most recent to Oh my wife said did you leave the door open on the refrigerator? And I said no, it was clear to me. And I said, I think you went out there to go get some cakes. And she said, oh, I thought I closed it. I did, and he just did open.
Speaker 1: It's called gas lighting.
Speaker 13: Well I lied, like probably a little bit of both.
Speaker 1: Is gaslighting and lying that the same thing? Or are they different things?
Speaker 13: Mm hmm. I think it's depends on the context of the situation.
Speaker 1: Why now I can ask why you? Uh? Why did you lie about that?
Speaker 13: Because I was I was sitting, I had just sat down and I got comfortable and I did not want to get up again?
Speaker 1: Was it worth it to lie?
Speaker 13: Thinking back about it, now, you know.
Speaker 1: You sure?
Speaker 3: Okay? Uh?
Speaker 13: Yeah, because I guess I think she knew was lying, but she just let it slide. And I used one of those free like lying cards on the refrigerator door.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I'm gonna look at the pros and the concert. The pros. You didn't have to get up to close the refrigerator door.
Speaker 13: True, I didn't have to give up my seat because she wanted that. See too. I know, I know it was like she was gonna take.
Speaker 1: The cons H help me out here. Uh.
Speaker 13: The cons is that, uh, I can't use that lie again the times. Probably she's gonna catch up onto it. Then I'll feel guilty because.
Speaker 5: Let's see another lie that's.
Speaker 1: Not even I mean, look, I'm sure, but luck man, you'll come up with more lies.
Speaker 13: Yeah, all right, so one, you're not.
Speaker 1: Limited to just that one lie. So I don't think the fact that you're burning a line that one was not bad. You can use the lie again. I don't see why you can't use that lie again.
Speaker 14: True, But it's.
Speaker 13: Coming to the point where, like my wife and I move each other pretty well, so she knows when I'm lying and I know when she's lying. So I have to get more created. They guess and I don't want to m hm.
Speaker 1: Uh. Do you who lies more.
Speaker 13: As in men or women?
Speaker 1: No, between you and your wife?
Speaker 13: Oh, definitely me hands down.
Speaker 1: What what's the ratio like how for every like is it like for every one of her lies? For every time she lies? How many? How many? How many lies do you have? What's the ratio of her lies to your lives?
Speaker 13: I think for every night that she does, I would say probably do like six or seven.
Speaker 14: Maybe.
Speaker 1: Really that's a lot of lies.
Speaker 10: All right?
Speaker 1: Tell me tell me you were Tell me all right, so you had the frigera? What was it? What's another lie that you've told your wife?
Speaker 13: Another lie? I told my wife? It's mostly you about me being irresponsible. Honestly. She tells me like, oh, make sure you do a laundry before you know. We go out into stuff, and I'm like, oh, yeah, for sure, I'm gonna good tonight, and surprise, I'm good tonight. Does that count?
Speaker 1: Say that again?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 13: So we alternately doing laundry, right, yeah, And when she says she's gonna do it, she's like, I'm gonna do the laundry tonight. Boom she does it. And then she said, oh, you just trying to do the laundry.
Speaker 3: Do it.
Speaker 13: I'm like, oh yeah, I'm gonna do it tomorrow at this time, and then I don't do it.
Speaker 1: Okay, So pros you don't have to do the laundry.
Speaker 14: Consh my suppose answer.
Speaker 13: Okay, I guess I get I get to wear gerty laundry or I don't have things to wear.
Speaker 1: Look, what's your name again?
Speaker 8: Oh my name?
Speaker 5: My name is Farid s A R I d Red.
Speaker 1: Yeah for read it's I mean, it sounds like lying has worked out very well for you.
Speaker 13: Actually that is a pro. Yeah, you know, yeah, but I don't like to tell people here make sure you lie, because then it sounds like you are just taking advantage of someone, and that's not that's not that's not.
Speaker 3: Nice at all.
Speaker 13: I think people should be genuinely.
Speaker 14: True and.
Speaker 13: To each other.
Speaker 1: And yeah, yeah, but you could also just lie and get whatever you want all the time.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 13: Well, I guess so have you liked? No, perfect, You're hired, Welcome aboard.
Speaker 1: Happy to be here. Thank you so much for calling. Uh say say your name again, buddy said, thank you for sure, have a good rest that thank you.
Speaker 14: Congratulations fall from Rebecca.
Speaker 1: Rebecca Hello, what's up, dude?
Speaker 7: That's a much I've just been hanging out Rebecca.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what do you believe?
Speaker 7: Okay, I was like deciding between two different options that I think I know that I will talk about. Basically, I've always had this weird like conflict at the back of my mind that I've like depressed over the years where I think that like every person I come into contact to is like low key obsessed with me.
Speaker 13: But it's like.
Speaker 15: Weird because I also don't like myself.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I have this good things going on where I think everyone I meet likes me immediately. It could be like romantically or platonically, it depends on the person.
Speaker 1: And how long have you believed this? This has been something that's been uh.
Speaker 7: Like elementary school.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And what is it that makes you believe that people are obsessed with you?
Speaker 7: I would guess just because I don't know, Like, I think it's just an inner wants for everyone to be either just even just basically just like me in general, Like I find that to be my usual goal with new people I meet.
Speaker 1: So, do you think that people are obsessed with you as a result of an intentional effort on your behalf to get them to be obsessed with you. I think it.
Speaker 7: Could be like a no upfort thing, or it takes a lot of effort, depending on the person. Usually just like in the back of my head, I go, okay, I think I did it with this one.
Speaker 1: And how does it make you feel that people are obsessed with you?
Speaker 7: I don't like that. I think that people are obsessed with me. I think it's a very narcissistic type of thing to think about, and that vibe like suppressed it all the time, and like, the only first I ever talked about it, she is like my best friend. So it's kind of like flustering to just suddenly talk about it here.
Speaker 1: But okay, when you told well, when you told your best friend about this whole thing, what did they say?
Speaker 7: It's like, well, I mean look at you, you know, like she supported.
Speaker 5: M.
Speaker 7: I feel like if I told anyone else though, they'd be like anyways.
Speaker 1: So you know, so you kind of got two things going on where you like feel like you think everyone is obsessed with you and you don't like that you think that, But then also you said that you want everyone to be obsessed with you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's like a very angel devil type feel why do you want people.
Speaker 1: To be obsessed with you?
Speaker 7: I think just it's because it's like easier that way.
Speaker 1: Why do you think it's easier?
Speaker 7: Like, for example, I was one of those kids who always like tried really hard to be the teacher's pet m just because I found that if you've made the teacher like you usually got off like with like quote mistakes a lot easier than people that you know they weren't like either the teacher didn't know very well or the teacher full of don't like, full.
Speaker 15: Out don't like.
Speaker 7: So like I would just like intentionally not do an assignment every once in a while just because they didn't want you, and the teacher would like be like, oh okay, it's fine, like you've never done it before.
Speaker 3: You're good.
Speaker 6: I feel like cool.
Speaker 1: So you think life is easier. You feel like life is easier when people not just like you you're saying, or obsessed with you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, like most of the time, that's what you know. The weird part of me wants to think.
Speaker 1: Well, because you know, I'll tell you. Would you say your name once?
Speaker 7: Rebecca?
Speaker 1: Rebecca? I feel like life would be easy for you not if everyone liked you, because that's it's impossible to get everyone to like you, you know where I feel like your life would be easier if you just didn't care what people thought of you at all. And while your friend who tells you like, you know, it's true people are obsessed with you, I think has good intentions. I think it's important. I think it's important for you that like your self esteem comes from a place of within and not from everyone else liking you. Does that make sense because if it comes from everyone else liking you, then yeah, and you've got to try to grow a sense of validation from within yourself, you know, because it's you know, I know you say it like is easier, but it sounds like this is something that is like bothering you a lot, this whole game of like wanting people to be obsessed with you, thinking people are obsessed with you, and it's okay to like like yourself and like think that you're great, you know, but you should you should be able to and it's and it's hard. No, I'm I haven't gotten there. It's like an ever ongoing process that a lot of you know that that takes a while to get to. But uh, you know, you kind of got to start traveling down the path of building building that validation from within so that you can like yourself regardless of what anyone thinks of you, Because that's what I really make life, you know, quote easier?
Speaker 7: Yeah, for sure?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 7: Do you want me to bring up the other idea I was thinking about talking about?
Speaker 1: Sure, what's the other idea? Are they related?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 15: Not at all?
Speaker 1: You know, maybe they are?
Speaker 8: What is it?
Speaker 7: I believe that like when we die, like there's nothing, it's just complete like darkness, no thoughts. Oh, like there's no chance at like an afterlife or whatever, is just complete blackout.
Speaker 1: Well shit, do what do you want to do before them?
Speaker 7: Honestly? Just like have a good time? And I don't know, like for sure, like I've always thought about it too, or like I don't want to get so old where I can't take care of myself because then, like you know, what's the fun in that? And like having this idea that oh, nothing really will come after all of this. I willso get in this place where it's like own nothing really matters that much fun.
Speaker 1: Well, Well, that's actually a great place to start for that other thing, right, because if nothing really matters and we're all going to die at the end, and we're all bonded together so beautifully by our shared fate of infinite darkness. That doesn't matter, right, not people like you.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think that's all I got for tonight.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you so much for calling and sharing, Rebecca. We have aggress tonight.
Speaker 6: Thank you too, all From Aquabert.
Speaker 1: Hello, what's up? How old are you? Aquabert?
Speaker 8: I'm eighteen and by the way, it's Oliver.
Speaker 1: Oliver. That makes a lot more sense, but he is less cool.
Speaker 8: Yeah it is.
Speaker 1: Tell me everything, Aquabert.
Speaker 6: I was just I'm in high school, by the way, senior year.
Speaker 1: I'm going to turn you back up because you're a lot less loud than that other guy.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he was pretty loud.
Speaker 1: Wait, say something real quick.
Speaker 8: Uh blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: Had Aquabar, you sound not that loud? All right, Oliver Aqua I'm not close to call you Aquabar, aqua bear, what's up? Tell me everything?
Speaker 6: In my class we're talking about this dilemma. Have you ever heard of the trolley dilemma?
Speaker 1: I've heard of the trolley donna.
Speaker 6: Okay, so in this scenario, right, she's between one person on the train track or five people whatever. Yeah, And my problem with this bait, even if I didn't know this first person who's gonna you know who, I could switch the track and kill them instead of these five people. Even if if I didn't know this person or I did know them, I feel like the best option would just be to to just leave it alone, you know, because is it better to go, you know, let five people die. I mean, like, just for your own sake, is it better to go kill a person and then just get arrested and then just have all of this, all of your life just crumble, you know, just right before your eyes?
Speaker 1: Like, well, I think it depends on which I think it depends on which group of people has the most valuable stuff on their person that you can steal from them. After the trolleyhoods thing. That's how I would make the decision on that, Like who, like is there, like, are there people wearing like expensive jewelry on like maybe like every maybe the five people are all like wearing you know, just like plain old T shirts and jeans or not. But then the one person is like has like a bunch of like gold and jewelry on them. I would switch the trolley for them so that I could take their stuff after they're they're gone. That's how I think the problem.
Speaker 6: I mean, I guess, yeah, anyway, what's going on?
Speaker 1: Good, I'm chilling?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What class?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 6: English? English class? I'm in AP English.
Speaker 1: You're in AP English. Well what's your name again?
Speaker 8: Oliver?
Speaker 1: Oliver, Oliver, Aquabert. Well, Aquabert, get those AP credits. Go to college or don't go to college. I'll go to college, all right, go to college. Do what you want to do, Aquabert. Don't let anyone tell you what to do, not even man.
Speaker 6: Okay, I'm gonna go put aquaber.
Speaker 1: Now, beautiful, beautiful, Thank you for calling Uncle Bert. I have addressed to the night he too. Call from Ryan, Ryan, Baby, talk to me.
Speaker 10: Hello, what's up?
Speaker 1: Oh Hi?
Speaker 9: Sorry, I was My dog is giving me a mean look? And I think because she's hungry.
Speaker 1: Is that how she typically signals to you that she's hungry.
Speaker 9: Uh so she's she's seventeen years old, and she really kind of displays the same traits that my grandma did right before she died. She just sits on the couch. She just wants, you know, food, and that's all she cares about You think she's deaf, but I've learned that she just ignores you because so her ear will twitch so she hears you. She won't turn around, like she can do tricks, she won't. She just won't listen. She can, and I actually respect that. She can shake, she can sit, she can spin, she can wait on and roll over. But she's just like fuck it. She's like, fuck it, I've earned the right to do nothing. And I agree, So you just kind of let her, let her run the house pretty much.
Speaker 1: You know, the reason why dogs are always so hungry is because food is really all they know. You know, they don't really like like we all have, like our careers and our families and our blah blah blah blah blah, and you know, trying to do this, trying to humans are trying to do things. Dogs they don't even know that they can do anything except for eat. So that's why that their whole world is rolls around that the dogs don't do education or no, they just eat food. That's all they have. That's all they have. That's why their world is so dominated by it.
Speaker 9: It's true, I kind of I kind of should model that low expectation lifestyle. Wow, maybe i'd be happier. You know dogs, people like, oh, dogs always so happy because it's like they don't have to they don't have to work. Food, they got food.
Speaker 3: They're good.
Speaker 8: That's it.
Speaker 1: I mean, look, it's it's it's whatever fults you're about. I would I would you enjoy that? Would you enjoy not doing anything at all and just eating food and sleeping?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 9: No, no, I wouldn't.
Speaker 1: No, you can't.
Speaker 9: I blame my human brain prevents me from from being so simple and so content.
Speaker 1: Exactly exactly. You have to leave, you have to go out the door. You have to do things, go to go to school, get a job of the dead. But bah, go to fucking Spain. No, there is no dog. No dog has ever dreamt of going to Spain.
Speaker 9: But how do we know that?
Speaker 1: Uniquely human traits?
Speaker 9: How do how do we look?
Speaker 1: Look at a dog? Go look at a dog?
Speaker 9: Okay, I'm I'm looking at my dog.
Speaker 1: Is it dreaming of going to Spain?
Speaker 9: I don't know. You want to ask, No, it's not.
Speaker 5: No, I don't.
Speaker 8: Know, man.
Speaker 1: No, look it's not I'll tell you right now, I will tell you with one hundred certainty. But look at your dog.
Speaker 9: Again, there's nothing behind those eyes.
Speaker 5: Think you're right.
Speaker 1: Your dog is not dreaming of going anywhere. Your dog wants food and that's all that will be in her brain forever.
Speaker 9: Do you think dogs dream at all? You know, when they're like sleeping and they're twitching and they're growling, do you think anything's going on? Or like, what's going on when that happens?
Speaker 1: Have you ever lied all the time? Tell me the last time you lied?
Speaker 9: Oh, the last one got me in big trouble. I was seeing a girl for about two and a half three months and uh and uh basically from the get go, terrible liar, but uh I, I omitted some, uh some things about my life and that were probably pertinent to the relationship and being honest, and I probably shouldn't have even been in a relationship, but uh i, uh I for a long time had struggled with drug addiction, and in those in those few months, like I was still, I had relapsed and I had been using and I just hit it from her. But then I got arrested, like two weeks ago, two weeks ago, and it's hard to it's hard to cover that one up. I missed a football game that was that's a little college. And then I text her, you know, run to get out of like, you know, eleven eleven at night release. I'm like, oh, I'm sorry, and I just kind of spill the truth to her and she was like, yeah, this isn't gonna work, and I was like, I think you're right. So that was a big one. That was that was a big fuck up on my part there.
Speaker 1: Why why relying to her that you got arrested?
Speaker 5: Well, I didn't.
Speaker 9: I didn't lie about getting arrested. But uh, there's definitely the whole lyeing about drug addiction. I think you'll find a lot of a lot of addicts and alcoholics will either they lie to continue using because that's what they want to do or drinking, or they or we me are so ashamed of the fact that we are the way we are, you know, because we don't want to continue doing these things. A lot of us, it's a compulsion. We do it when we have good days, bad days, happy, sad. We find excuses to use because there's something going on, like we're built a little weird compared to everyone else, and so you lie to because you're ashamed of it.
Speaker 5: HM.
Speaker 9: So I think it's usually one of those two things.
Speaker 1: Are you are you like actively seeking any sort of help for your drug addiction?
Speaker 9: So yeah, yeah, So I went to a medical detox a couple of weeks ago, and it's kind of fucked like the whole, like healthcare in America, Like I switched from health I switched healthcare about a month ago, and it's not as good. So they're basically like, oh, you can be here a week when I really needed two, three, four weeks there, They're like, well, you can stay of four weeks, but it's gonna cost you. It's gonna cost you about twenty five thousand dollars. Yeah, so I could only get about a week and a half out of it, and then they transfer you to like a lower level of care.
Speaker 5: So I'll go.
Speaker 9: I have like individual therapists and a psychiatrist for like medications, but I only go into a place three days a week, like during the day instead of like full around the clock care out of facility. So I live at home and in three days a week, I go into a place and you know, did you do the group therapy individual sessions like uh, lectures, YadA YadA.
Speaker 1: That stuff all right, So of this of the stuff that you know you can afford. How is it? How is it going so far?
Speaker 9: Uh, it's well, well, I'll have to admit it's kind of I'd want to say I might be numb to the process because I started getting I was an adolescent, about fourteen years old. I started getting sent to treatment. So my first one my parents. They what happens is parents. I was in California at the time. They shifted you out of state.
Speaker 5: Like your parents.
Speaker 9: You literally in the middle of the night will have like two guys come into your room and handcuff you and like drag you to.
Speaker 1: The airport and fly you are your parents organize that.
Speaker 9: Yeah, So I went to a place for a year when I was I was fourteen. I was there from fourteen to fifteen. It was a year, a year long in patient treatment. Yeah, but I've done that. It was these places they're kind of not around anymore because they're kind of fucked up. But they call it behavioral modification, and it's basically like dangling the carrot and punishment, like you do something bad. And they had a lot of weird ways of enforcing enforcing things, just like weird like weird programs they'd put you on like had to like trying to drill therapeutic skills into your head, or like dressing. Okay, the the the most like I guess dramatic would be they called it off the team, which was if you fucked up bad enough, and especially if they considered you like dangerous to yourself or like you were like self harm or like you're a risk to run away. They would dress you in lime green scrubs and like you'd have like the same color like slideslip blops, kind of like jail. And you weren't allowed to talk to anybody, not even to staff. You were only allowed to communicate using your hand in your hands, so like you'd hold up fingers. So I think one one was a bathroom like two fingers up was supplies, like like a you weren't i'd have a pencil, only cram because they were word you're gonna like stab yourself for something. So two was supplies, Three was medication, four with laundry, and five was emergency. I think you had those five options and you couldn't no one. If anyone responded to you, they would also get thrown off the team. And you had to be ten feet away from everyone else, and you'd have like one staff next to you, like you know, arms linked away all the time, and you had.
Speaker 1: Like that intentional sort of isolation tactic.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so I guess, and at that point, at during that time, you would also typically be assigned some kind of writing assignment. Like I remember one time, but whatever I was doing, I got called for being just whatever, just oppositionally defiant to everything because I was fourteen, and they made me write like maybe it was like kind of like an autobiography, but they kind of wanted me to like highlight or find certain parts of my life where I was doing similar shit. Whatever the assignment was, but you have that to work on, but again you have to write it in kran. You get really good at like writing techniques where you like write with one side of the cran and kind of sharpens it and flip it, you know, do a little twizzle ninety degrees and it's still sharp. Yeah, you get. So I got if you have I'm I'm proficient with the cran.
Speaker 1: You're proficient? Is that on your resume?
Speaker 9: It's at yeah, like you know, like related skills. Yeah, these programs they don't really exist anymore. You can because they're also just breeding grounds for like abuse from the facility. Like like even though at the time they had like two staff to one, like in a room alone, you had to have three people, so it was either like two clients and staff or two staffs and a client. But it was like always like places getting shut down for like like like sexual abuse and just like just just terrible things. This was in Salt Lake City in Utah, and uh, but this was like a pat This has been a pattern for like the last like fourteen years of my life. Like I've been to that facility plus another fifteen sixteen of them, and it just gets tiring, that lifestyle. And and then you like, you know, you're beating your head against the wall, like continuing to do the same things over and over again. And it's it's hard to love someone like that too. You know. My sister is the same way. And because on the surface, the things we do are terrible. We're you know, we're stealing, relying, we're cheating, we're running around like we're like not showing up to family events or relationships or whatever. But at the same time, although like we are choosing to do those things, there's a component where we it's almost compulsive. It's like a weird mixture between two and so yeah, for the moment, I'm doing pretty you know, well enough, considering like I have about two and a half weeks ober off everything this is like alcohol included. And then uh well yeah, yeah, although I will say me hunched over in my on my computer, you know, dialing the phone over and over again is very reminiscent of like maybe like crack smoking, you know what I mean. I figured out how many clicks it takes to your reset the call, So I'm kind of like, you know, well, I'm happy junkie over here.
Speaker 1: I'm happy that I could I could give you some sort of placeholder addiction m for the to you know, tidy over from the other one.
Speaker 9: I don't know what my therapist is going to say it that I spent all night, you know, tonight trying to call a get go to talk to. She might fucking think I'm using again.
Speaker 1: So well is that what people do? By the way, like, uh, like, if you like to kick an addiction, you kind of pick up one that's not as bad, like drinking copious amounts of mountain dew or something like that.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, cigarettes coffee. Candy is a big thing, especially alcoholics. Like alcohol is basically metabolized as a sugar. You take that away, you crave sugar, so like you'll see alcoholics like have a bunch of candy or yeah, they tell you like don't don't try to don't try to dump all your addictions at once, like obviously the drugs, yes, but like don't try to quit caffeine and cigarettes on top of the all the ones. And yeah, you got to replace it. I mean if you don't, you can't just take away the drugs and alcohol from someone. There's like it leaves a big hole in your life, like the time that's spent for you to like get the drugs, use them, the time you spend getting high your friends that use you take that away. I mean you're just like a shell of nothing, like you have to replace it with stuff.
Speaker 1: You know, So I can I ask you something? So over can I hold you right now? Twenty six twenty six? So you know, having been like in these facilities for for so long and like what you're telling me about how you're just getting used to it, like is there and congratulations on on on two and a half weeks, Is there? Something that's like keep keeping you going because because it's it's clear that you're like trying. You know, it's clear that whether whether or not you've like fully kicked your addiction, like it's clear that you are continuously trying, you have not given up. You know what's keeping you doing that?
Speaker 9: I will say, And there's been periods where I've had longer amounts of sobriety. The longest was I turned just when I turned eighteen. I got two and a half years again like no drinking, you know, I wasn't even spoke a cigarettes, like no, no anything. And during that time, I think beforehand, my problem was I kept trying to get sober for other people. So it's like, oh, whether it was like I have legal stuff on my back or my parents are crying, my mom's upset, and I keep scring over everyone I know, and I kept trying to get sober for them, so like things would get better and then they would be happy with me. But then it's like, well, mission accomplished, Like they're happy with me. Done right, So I think it had I had, I had to switch it where my I have to I have to love and care about myself enough to change for myself or else it will never stick. And I think that's for a lot of things, not just not just addiction, but if you don't if you don't value and care about yourself, like why why bother going through all the effort to do all these things when at the end of the day, I mean, it helps other people, but as a byproduct of helping yourself. First, I asked me number one.
Speaker 1: And how long you know is so you say that for the majority of the time, for a long amounts of time, you've been trying to get sober for other people. When around when do you feel like you made the sort of mental switch to be like, I'm alright, I'm gonna do this for myself.
Speaker 9: That I think around eighteen, like I but it wasn't just hitting eighteen. I moved out on my own right before that, and I think the combination of I moved to Louisiana. I kind of just like drew a dart on board and it was like, fuck it, We're going to Louisiana. And I think just being on my own and only having myself and spending so much time like I went to work, I came home to my apartment with I spent so much time with just myself, like I didn't have friends yet or anything, like no family out there. Like I had to come to terms with like myself because everywhere I went there I was. It didn't matter. I couldn't outrun myself, of course, and like I just had to like face the fact that it's like look in the mirror, like this is what it is and not in a depressing way. But I don't, I don't. I think I spent so much time just like running and avoiding that I never really took inventory and like figured out really like who I was enough to like to say, like, oh, I actually love myself, because I didn't even know if I just said, oh I love who is Ryan?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 9: I don't know, and the only things I do know is like all the shitty things I've done. And uh so I think it was just that like being on my own and not having especially my parents like bail me out all the time, Like fortunately or unfortunately, I like my parents. I grew up like well off enough where like mommy and Daddy could come like bail me out of jail or get me a lawyer or go talk to the school, and like beg them not to expel me or you know, and uh yet I had to get away from that.
Speaker 1: No, you learn so much more about yourself in isolation, it.
Speaker 9: Sounds like, but yeah, I mean there's you don't have anything else to like distract yourself.
Speaker 1: So tell me, how's your outlook moving forward? What's your outlook like are you Are you feeling optimistic about the future.
Speaker 9: I would say cautiously optimistic might be the best way to put it. Yeah, I don't have any I ran out of excuses, you know, like uh like I know, like I know I can't like like my my poison specifically with heroin, that was but that was what done like did me and the worst like that's what I always went back to. And I've just proven to myself with like some research and development, like it doesn't I can't. I can't get high.
Speaker 5: And live successfully.
Speaker 9: So I kind of hit a point where it was like I either will die from it or I'll I'll get sober. And I know what to do. I've done it before, like put together multiple years, so I know how, I know how to get there, and I really don't have any excuse excepted just to go do it. And so I mean, I'm I have good people around me, luckily that are still around, and I'm in a good living situation. It's stable enough, like I didn't wreck my truck, like I still have that, So I have I have all the reasons and means in the world too. Uh start you know, getting things done, start doing some some actual physical work on it. So I don't see why not. And uh, you know, I have, I have goals short term, long term. Uh, I'm young enough, like I don't feel like I've like blown a bunch of time.
Speaker 11: So you know, because a lot of.
Speaker 9: People are fifty years old, fifty year old heroin addict, like I could only imagine like feeling like you wasted you know, four or five decades. And it's like I'm sitting next to them, and I always hear like, honest, I wish I would have gotten sober that young, because all my friends are still partying and even though they're out of college, they're still.
Speaker 5: Still doing whatever.
Speaker 9: But uh, they're they're normal and that you know, they can they can put it down and go.
Speaker 12: Back to work.
Speaker 1: So Ryan Man, you know, I think you're You're obviously a smart guy, and you obviously like you know, have some some sense and a and a plan for yourself. And uh man, I'm I'm I'm rooting for you, dude, I really am. I I think it's like I said, I'm impressed. I'm impressed with you because I feel like, after so many like tries, you know it, it seems like you're still putting in the effort to help yourself, which is like the most important thing, you know. So I'm very very glad to hear that. And dude, thank you so much for sharing. And we wish you the best of luck.
Speaker 9: Yeah, And if anyone else out there is struggling, I just hope they reach out tell someone and I love them, and you can do it. I mean, it's it's possible. If I could do, anyone can and I've done it before and I know many people who have, so you know, any all the love and support to anyone out there struggling. Thanks for taking my call.
Speaker 1: I appreciate you anytime. Ryan, You take care.
Speaker 5: I have a good night, all right.
Speaker 1: Amy?
Speaker 16: Oh my gosh, Hello.
Speaker 1: What's up? Amy?
Speaker 16: What's up? Gecko?
Speaker 1: Amy from Arizona? You chilling with your fame? You want to talk about how hard math is? Yes, I do tell me, tell me how hard is math?
Speaker 16: Well, I'm uh, I'm not at your average college age.
Speaker 4: I'm a little bit older.
Speaker 16: And I started taking math recently, and I realized how how difficult it is, Like right now, I have to figure out like functions and functions.
Speaker 15: They're super hard.
Speaker 16: And I was wondering, maybe if you knew a little bit about functions, you can help me out.
Speaker 1: I know, I you know, I go to functions, I talk to people. Uh, you know, I'll pet a dog if it's there. I'll eat some tortilla chips.
Speaker 16: Right, Yeah, I'm good at that too.
Speaker 1: I go to I I you know, I'm okay at functions. I'm not the best. I'm not like you know, I know that I'm able to be like, you know, confident here because it's it's a digital thing, and you know it's it's it's my twitch whatever the fuck. But I had an actual function. You know, I'm I'm a lot you know, you know, I'll I'll pick my spots strategically, right right, you're in college. You just went back to college.
Speaker 9: I did.
Speaker 16: I just went back to college.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 16: I worked in nonprofit for ten years and now I'm back in college to go into the medical field, so I need to know all the math.
Speaker 1: Can I would you be kind? You know, I have to believe would be comfortble sharing.
Speaker 16: Hold you are, I'm forty.
Speaker 1: My my step year, my step mom became uh my mom did a very similar thing at a at a I think she was actually even older than you when she did a like extremely similar same thing is what you're doing right now, and she became a doctor.
Speaker 9: You know, so nice.
Speaker 16: I mean, i'd like to positions assistant. But we'll see, we'll see.
Speaker 1: No, it'll happen, it will happen. I mean, how much do you really need to know to be a physician's assistant? You know, you gotta you gotta know about the brain and the heart and the lungs and probably something about the brands. Okay, something goes wrong with those.
Speaker 16: Yeah, hands, feet, all those things, uh, all the things in between the hands and the feet. I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 1: Do you give me? Do you have any like words of wisdom that you want to pass to the to the viewers tonight, Amy.
Speaker 16: Of course.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 16: I mean, it's never too late to do what you love. I think, like you know, forty, sometimes people think that it's too late to pursue a different career. But I am. I loved my past career, but now I'm ready for a new career. And I think, I think anybody can do it as long as you have the u, you have the desire, you know, beautiful.
Speaker 1: I like that. I like that a lot. What's your what's your ultimate goal in love? What's your modest operenda? How do you? How do you how do you approach life? Amy? What's your philosophy?
Speaker 16: I guess with an open mind is the best m O I can probably pass on to others. Is like, you never know what's what's gonna come towards you, and you gotta you gotta, you gotta feed it with an open mind. If not, you're gonna be in trouble, you know.
Speaker 1: I like that. I like that. Can get some medical advice, Well, what you got going on? I'm afraid that, Well, I can't. It's hard. It's hard to explain, but I've been covering my face and a talk based green paint for several hours every year that we see that, and I'm kind of wondering, like, you know, based on your professional medical opinion, how long do I have left to live?
Speaker 16: I mean it depends on the level of of color that you're using in the amount of you know, like I guess it's artificial ingredients in there. But a good a good baking soda rub like you make a little bit of baking soda. I would say like three table soons a baking soda with like a cup of water. Rub that on there. That'll draw out all these toxins of sim salt is really good for that. You also have some witch hazel which you can get from the drug shot really and extensively metal draw all that those toxins out hopefully.
Speaker 1: Oh you know what I do is I you know that three and one shampoo condition or body wash.
Speaker 16: I do.
Speaker 1: I just I just go in the shower. I throw that on there. It usually does the trick gets it off.
Speaker 16: I mean that's better than nothing, right, But I'm not sure it'll get all the green toxins out of the out of the skin.
Speaker 1: Do you think there's like a like a do you think it's skin cancer or something like that?
Speaker 16: I mean cancer cancer is not typically caused by topical applications, but it's possible.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you for looking at for me, Amy.
Speaker 16: I'm just saying, like maybe you want to go with a natural green, like maybe you can like do some kale or some spinach and you can get the same color without the same risk to your hope.
Speaker 1: All right, don't I do that. I'll show about, show, I'll show up. I'll show up next stream with a bunch of shredded lettuce on my face.
Speaker 16: I love it. I love that. I love that look for you. I think that would be like a good example to set for the public.
Speaker 11: Tune.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Amy, Thank you, Amy, Amy, good luck. I hope to be under your knife one day because I trust you, and I hope you have a gross tonight.
Speaker 16: Thank you. I appreciate it, and you have a wonderful night too.
Speaker 1: Amy Forever. Hello, Blake, Hello, how's it going, Blake? Are you super well?
Speaker 8: Are you?
Speaker 1: Way? Is actually extremely way?
Speaker 9: Oh about?
Speaker 3: And lose my ship right down?
Speaker 1: I lose my ship? What's up? Blake? Tell me everythough?
Speaker 8: Let me kid, I catch my breath, bro.
Speaker 1: All the time. I'll take I'll take a sip of water. You want anything, I'm gonna give myself a sip of water.
Speaker 8: If you want anything, you're gonna have to save this sip for me. Give me at least ten seconds.
Speaker 13: Holy to lely though this is climbing holy to the one second.
Speaker 8: I love you, law.
Speaker 1: Going on man, not much blake? How uh, how how might what tell tell us? Tell us? What's up?
Speaker 8: My heart's beating on my chest? A man?
Speaker 1: Take your time, take your time.
Speaker 8: Well, to be honest with you alone, got a little O C. D obsoinition like to line things up, you know what I mean? And uh, the wife she's not having it. M hmm yeah, basically I can tell you just here, bam, bam bam, putting everything in a row, everything organized, you know what I mean?
Speaker 10: Mm hmm.
Speaker 8: That's not it.
Speaker 1: How does it make you feel when you see things that are unorganized?
Speaker 8: It gives me sure satisfaction. You can't even describe it. Just beautiful, just satisfaction.
Speaker 1: Oh I meant, how how do you feel when you see things that are disorganized?
Speaker 8: Oh? Well, of course the complete opposite. Just it just pisses me the funk.
Speaker 1: Okay, So how long have you been obsessively organizing stuff and putting things in line? You know?
Speaker 8: My whole adult career? Basically? What's about that?
Speaker 5: Mm hm?
Speaker 1: And how long have you heard what the get is?
Speaker 3: Are you?
Speaker 1: Are you with so bad.
Speaker 8: Now, I'm sorry. No, no, I'm you know, every time I hear you, you know, you're like, are you near anybody? So I ran to the basement for you.
Speaker 1: Look, I'm not I look, I'm not here to keep you away from your friends. You don't you don't have to be alive.
Speaker 8: And I was just kid.
Speaker 1: Am I own speaker phone. I feel like I can hear myself on the thing, although I don't know.
Speaker 8: If no, no, sir, no, sir? Okay, and beautiful, I got to hear what you got to say.
Speaker 1: Romantic. How long have you been with your wife for? Not necessarily married, but just together?
Speaker 8: Seven years?
Speaker 1: Seven years? Okay? And don't look at the chat. Don't look at the chat. We're the only chat going on between you and I. I need your whole focus. I need your whole focus here.
Speaker 8: I got you, but I mean be honestly, is it bad?
Speaker 1: I'm not. I don't know. I'm not looking. It's just justuing me. We're just chatting. No looking at the chat? All right, Blake, you said your name was.
Speaker 8: Yes, Blake Adams being totally transparent last night. We're being transparent.
Speaker 1: Of course, of course, Blake. All right, so you met your wife, you've been the refe seven years. I'm sorry, I know you just fucking told me, but you said you've been like obsessively organizing things for three years.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well that's we just bought a house together. That's you know, that's when you really get the whole. You know, when you're together and you can see how each person lives, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Okay, and okay, you just bought a house together recently, you've only recently started living together.
Speaker 8: Well, we're going on two years, I mean, but it's been rough. Well, the you know organization, I mean, I like everything to look like a chess game or you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Okay, And how would you describe her style is it? Would you describe her style as actively disorganized or just simply not as anal about things as you.
Speaker 8: It would look like you know, where they dump trash in like a landfill, That would be her style.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so actively disorganized would be an understatement. So you're just looking at pure slob basically. So you see where I'm coming from.
Speaker 5: M h.
Speaker 1: M hmm. What do you like about your wife? What? What drew you to her and continues to draw you to her every day.
Speaker 8: I knew with these hard questions, it's not even hard.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 1: I don't know flag that you described that as a hard question.
Speaker 8: Yeah I heard that, but go ahead, you know, I don't I don't know. I mean maybe that was on our question. I mean she she takes care of the things that need to be taken care of.
Speaker 3: How about that?
Speaker 1: You like her because she's care of the things that need to be taken care of.
Speaker 8: Wow, Well, I don't want you to put words in my mouth.
Speaker 1: I'm not trying to you. I want you to question.
Speaker 8: I know you. I've listened to you for hundreds of hours. She she fulfills the roles of the house. We'll just let's go with that.
Speaker 3: Long.
Speaker 8: Tell me what I need to do, because you're the therapy gecko. I'm looking for advice.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know if I have advice, but I I am interested in, uh sort of talking about the situation. Okay, so you like her because she fills the roles of the house. Do you guys have a kid?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, we do.
Speaker 1: Okay, how old is the kid?
Speaker 3: Just?
Speaker 8: Uh, he won't be one years old in a couple of days. And we went through IVF. I don't know. You know what in vitro fertilization is no, So that's where like you don't even leave the kids that have to artificially and simulate you and all that pay all that money. I don't know. Yeah, so that's what we do, but anyone, you know, I don't want to take every time long.
Speaker 1: Uh No, it's fine, man, I'm kind of well, I'm curious. Have you ever been to any form of Okay, so you so you you have you been like, have you been like formally diagnosed with OCD?
Speaker 8: I just grew up on adderall, just like all these other kids have. I'm not going to claim.
Speaker 13: All that, you know, but I just have an obsession.
Speaker 8: With everything having to be perfect. My whole house got to be perfect. Just I just like perfect. You know, it doesn't it doesn't necessarily have to be like per se perfect, but it needs to be organized all the time. And that's just me as a person.
Speaker 1: Have you talked to a real therapist about this? That's why I was asking if you had the.
Speaker 8: I love to. I would love to. I would love to. Maybe I should.
Speaker 1: Anything, but totally should. It sounds like.
Speaker 8: Could you say it's a money thing is that.
Speaker 1: No, I was I was asking, is it is it a money thing? Like like because you know I know people fuck, No, I just I just.
Speaker 8: I just like I just I just love it. You know, I don't have any problems with it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 9: It's just like, what's.
Speaker 8: One thing that you like about yourself that you wouldn't change? You know?
Speaker 17: Well, well you know, okay, well you know, no, No, here's what Here's what I'm gonna Here's what I was gonna say, is like, you know, I'm actually kind of less interested in in because.
Speaker 1: The way that uh, you know, at least you know this was presented on you know, the notes that from from what you told to the to the call screen ran a little bit from what you've told me, was the way you presented it as like your O C. D is like the central sort of thing.
Speaker 8: That's that it's ruining things for sure.
Speaker 1: But okay, But on the other hand, it's like, and again, you know, I don't know you man, I don't know your relationship. But like, on the other hand, it's like, you know, if if you can't you know, if you if you claim that you only like your wife because she fulfills the roles of the house, I feel like, and I don't know what they are and I'm not making not trying to make any assumptions, but there might be other things going on besides just the OCD. And maybe it's not anything like, you know, horrible or tragic about about either of you as people, but maybe there's like yeah, and I was gonna say, maybe there's incompatibility, but you've been together for seven years. I don't know, man, I mean, well, you know what I mean.
Speaker 8: Time doesn't you know? Tell all you know, you figure it out, you know, later than sooner sometimes. I mean, yeah, this is why I call it you. I mean everything, you know. One thing that I'm gonna tell you this, I'm gonna let you go long. Sure, you are so intelligent and you don't let a whole lot of people you're You're so smart, but you you like to be shy about it, and that's one thing I love about you.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you, Blake, Man. I appreciate that. And okay, man, go ahead. Well I was gonna say, like, if you can, man, you know, I appreciate all the kind words, but you know, if you can, man, totally go try and see uh A real therapist. I'm curious personally what they would have to say about something like this.
Speaker 8: Well, you know one thing, but one thing. Have you ever been to a therapist? Nobody's asked you before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've been to a therapist. I don't really like their I like, I feel like I journal for my therapy. You know, I gotta all.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna let you go, all right, buddy, All right, man.
Speaker 1: I'll talk to you. Thank you for calling, Thank you for sharing. I love you, letter man, thank you.
Speaker 15: Hello.
Speaker 2: Hello, Yes did I get through?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 15: That's fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: Hi.
Speaker 2: I'm just hanging out. How are you.
Speaker 1: I'm also kind of just hanging out as well. I'm chilling.
Speaker 2: I'm waiting on a pizza right now.
Speaker 1: What kind of pizza?
Speaker 15: Okay, hear me out here.
Speaker 1: It happens.
Speaker 15: It's half banana pepper's on the left and then half pineapple on the right, both extra on the toppings.
Speaker 1: Now, how do you know which side is the left side and which side is the right side? Because you could take it and then turn it and then with that then be upside down. Or how do you determine which is the right and which is the left?
Speaker 15: Well, I mean with the structure of the box, Like when you're opening it up, that's the front and I chosen the app because I've an app. And then when you open it up, it's like left is left, right is right?
Speaker 1: Do what if they put the pizza? What if they make it half but they put but they put it on the wrong halves you know what I'm talking about. And you're like, and you call them back and you're like, the banana peppers were supposed to be on the right side, but they were on the left side.
Speaker 15: No, no, no, no, no, no. I forgive them. I forgive them because like I like being sucked over by the food service industry, like they I like being the person that they can like mess it up on and then forgiving them.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, you enjoy being in a position to forgive other people?
Speaker 10: Sure?
Speaker 1: Does it make you feel powerful to forget? No?
Speaker 15: I mean I definitely.
Speaker 5: Do.
Speaker 1: You go, like, you know, I could be an asshole about this, but I'm choosing not to because I am merciful.
Speaker 15: No, I kind of always yeah, No, I'm really easy to please, Like I'll put up with whatever.
Speaker 1: Does that ever backfire on you? Yeah, tell me about the last time that that backfired on you?
Speaker 15: I guess the people I choose to be in committed relationships with I sort of start like, I'm like, oh my gosh, I love the way you are as a person, I love your individuality, and like I completely put them on a pedestal and ignore any mistakes. Anyways, they you would say they sucked me.
Speaker 1: Over, and listen, you don't have to get you owe me nothing. You don't have to get specific with this at all, you know, if you're unoc comfortable with it. But would you be one to talk about the last person, like the negative quality that you did, not that you overlooked in them because you were focusing on the positives.
Speaker 15: Yeah. My most recent ex shared a shower towel with his whole family, really.
Speaker 1: Just one communal towel.
Speaker 15: Yeah, and like the first time I went to take a shower at his house, I was like, okay, like what's in appropriate tality use? And he was like, I'll just use that one. I was like, oh, Like like, who's is it yours? Like, well, yeah, it's everyone's. I was like everyone's. And then I told every person I knew about that that was the way he did things.
Speaker 1: And what did you think about the fact that he shared a communal towel with his whole family.
Speaker 15: I was very disturbed because I I'm kind of a strange for my own family, so that, like that level of intimacy confused me. And also I just think it's weird either way.
Speaker 1: Is it a germ thing?
Speaker 16: I mean.
Speaker 15: That's I mean, like, I mean, how thorough do you get when you're drying yourself, you know what you're passing it on to, like your brother you can call me ja dog.
Speaker 1: You know. I feel like you should be honored, right, doesn't this sort of mean that he's saying you're part of the family.
Speaker 15: Yeah, but like diseases passed through orifices and like that is an honor. Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 1: I but also he's honoring you with the family disease.
Speaker 16: For sure.
Speaker 15: For sure. I mean yeah, whatever, I mean, I used it. Whatever, whatever, whatever they have, I have it too.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 15: It did make me feel like I had a real family unit. I was like, all right, this is this is what we're doing.
Speaker 1: So you ended up using it after all?
Speaker 15: Yeah, I didn't want to be rude. I didn't want to, like, you know, have that confrontation in the moment. I was like, Okay, I'm just going to fuck use the towel.
Speaker 5: Hmm.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you went from I'm I'm really enjoying the the character development here. You went from thinking it was gross you the way.
Speaker 15: That I'm like, I'm not going to critique him the same like you're like you were saying the food service industry, I'm very easy to please. I'm not going to complain. I'll just keep quiet. I'm like, I'll just use the towel.
Speaker 2: You know, right.
Speaker 1: But you went from you know, using you went from being adverse using the towel being you know a little bit like, you know, I can't imagine being that close with my family to you then used it. And it sounds as though you felt like you then had a family of your own after going through the experience.
Speaker 15: I love, I love, still love his parents. His brother was chill too, so I was like, you know what, I'll share it all of them. But like everyone I told about that was so, I think they were more bothered than me, Like I think it was more fucked up to them, And it made me reflect on my own decision to use it.
Speaker 1: That's a very big idea. But I wouldn't like the character development.
Speaker 15: Yeah, thank you. Thanks. I try every day.
Speaker 1: Well, Jay Doug, thank you for sharing. I hope you have a one for rest of the night.
Speaker 15: Thank you you too. It's so great talking to you.
Speaker 6: How from Cuba?
Speaker 1: What's up? What's her name? Tuba?
Speaker 3: Cuba?
Speaker 1: Have we spoken before?
Speaker 3: We have lost?
Speaker 1: Your name is Cubo?
Speaker 3: Cubo. It's like k I d a.
Speaker 1: Ohkiba. Is that your actual name or is that like a screen name?
Speaker 14: It's a it's my name's cool name.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how's it going, Ceba? Do you like your name? Do you like yourself as a person? Do you like yourself?
Speaker 3: Uh, that's a difficult question.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 17: It's a.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, I mean, I mean essentially I do some parts of me, but you know there's some there's some things I guess I could work on.
Speaker 1: By the way, that makes perfect sense. I think you know when you say essentially you do, it's like the macro in the mag at it in the macro sense when push comes to shove, you like yourself. But maybe you know when you break it down into the units of the days and the actions as individually, you're like I you know, maybe because have done that better or something like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's basically it. M it's a bit s you know.
Speaker 1: Keep have you ever lied before to.
Speaker 3: Someone absolutely who hasn't tell me?
Speaker 1: Tell me about the time, about the the most recent lie you told.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, it actually happened at work not too longears ago. So let me just give you a little background. I got hired not too long ago, maybe like a month and a half of the max, And uh, I was so excited about the job, so I just told my friend about it, and uh, you got hired. We started working together. You know, he has some fun too, and uh, there was a little mishap at work that I kind of put the blame on him, you know, and he doesn't really suspect the thing.
Speaker 1: Mhm. All right, So you got hired at a job. Your buddy got hired at the same place. You guys are paling around something, you fuck something up, you blame it on your buddy.
Speaker 8: Yeah, m.
Speaker 1: So it's up Keea, I forgot we did the whole thing with that. Can you tell us what it is that you fucked up?
Speaker 3: So we were working the ship together, mind you, we're not even working near each other. It's kind of like a kind of sports job. Sports oriented. It's like a daycare for kids, but we include sports and everything like that. Oh no, it's get alot worse. I know you did it was it wasn't involving the kids. It wasn't involving the kids. But I may have during you know, closed them down, drop the shelf that may have broken a few things that were valuable. Then you know, there was some question going on. I hauled, asked to get out, and they just saw I wouldn't be suspected. And uh yeah, my broken vacuum cleaner. That was very expensive.
Speaker 1: You broke a vacuum cleaner.
Speaker 3: Not not just that.
Speaker 1: It was walk me through, walk me through, keep walk me through the things that were destroyed.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, firstly, you know of the vacuum cleaner for one time. Now, we just we got inventory about a week before, so brand new toys and everything like that, and about five hundred dollars with inventory.
Speaker 1: Okay, hold on, shattered, What how can one shelf contain five hundred dollars worth of toys?
Speaker 3: Well, we aren't the biggest facility, so our backspace is not as big as it should be. So if you make one small mistake and trist something over it's basically game over. So, yeah, we have like a bunch of toys, brand new toys for the kids to play with, usually the younger ages, and it just still happened that my friend was there at the wrong place in the wrong time.
Speaker 1: I have so many problems with this because okay, how first of all, okay, so you said that the okay, okay, five hundred dollars, Because here's the thing, five hundred dollars worth of toys. What children's toy especially when you said for younger kids. Yeah, Like also, by the way, I've you know, I was a child, I played with like Fisher Price fucking xylophones. You could take a fucking Fisher Price xylophone and chuck it off a building and that ship will still be good to go. What fucking children's toys are five hundred dollars? And also fragile? Are they playing with like glass or something? What? What are these toys?
Speaker 3: No, it was like, you know, the classic dollars, a remote control of all that. Sure, it's just a lot of those. And then it's like some ceramic dolls that are on the kind of what kid is.
Speaker 1: Playing with ceramic dolls? Those are not those are for display.
Speaker 3: We I don't know why we bought We bought them for some reason.
Speaker 1: Though, I I you know what I think so much of this is I would I blame the facility because no, this doesn't make sense, because dude, these these children's toys are not meant are meant to withstand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it's a pretty tall shelf that requires a step letter to obtain most of these toys.
Speaker 1: Have you ever seen children play with toys? I fucking will. I've seen a kid take one of those fucking remote controlled dinosaurs and they're playing dinosaur and they slam that ship onto the floor and the thing and it's fine. I say, this doesn't make sense. I don't know, I don't know why. Something about this doesn't make sense to me.
Speaker 3: That's that's the thing. I think so many tipping over. I tried to save it, Like, don't count that. I at least tried to, you know, keep it in place. And you know, I wasn't expecting it to break because you know, ceramic dolls, yes, yes, absolutely, but the plastic dinosaurs.
Speaker 1: I play the facility for buying ceramic dolls for children to play, well, you know.
Speaker 3: I do too, But as I digress. You know, I got my out of it, and my friend was, you know, putting the ship in, and my manager walked in and he was He wasn't necessarily near it, but he was close enough to be suspected. And I might have told a little white lie to a.
Speaker 1: Not to asonerate yourself. Yeah, all right, So just your friend now about this that you lied.
Speaker 3: He doesn't and he just he was fine with leaving with whatever reason. He didn't even try to fight the clean. And I don't know how to tell him. I don't know if I should tell him that.
Speaker 8: It was me.
Speaker 1: Do you think you should tell him it was you?
Speaker 3: So that first question you asked, if I like myself, I feel like this is like this guilt inside. It's kind of just like pushing me over to him now liking myself, I think I should tell him, but I am not necessarily sure.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm not gonna tell you what you should do, but I mean, is.
Speaker 3: There anything you can you can advise me to GHEK? Is there anything? Should I just come clean?
Speaker 1: I mean, like, yeah, you should come clean, I think, especially because by the way, it sounds like the steaks are very by the way, you're gonna lie. It sounds like you're actually in a very lucky position, right because from what you've told me, the stakes are low, because from what you've told me, your friend when he got fired from the job, was not like, oh that was dumb. He's like he wasn't like fighting it and like, oh that was my dream job and now it's over. And it sounds like from what you've told me that he was like, oh whatever, I was gonna leave anyway or something like that. It sounds like it doesn't care that much.
Speaker 3: To be fair, he was only there for like two weeks, right, Okay.
Speaker 1: But so would you say that it sounds like it doesn't care, because then you're I mean, that doesn't make you know anything more or less whatever morally, whatever the fuck. I'm not here to be a judgment on fucking morals.
Speaker 5: But yeah, it.
Speaker 1: Sounds like it'll be easier for you than to break the news if he's not all that upset about it.
Speaker 3: It does, but I just he really also liked the job while he was there, but he wasn't opposed to being fired and take him blame for it, which is cool.
Speaker 1: I guess, tell the tell, Tell tell your boss. Do you still work there. Yes, this place is crazy. I hate this place. Tell them that go in there and be like, you guys need to buy these kids fucking g I Joe, whatever the fucking not. You know, ceramic dolls that you got from your fucking grandma's house. Get some real toys in there, by the way, I brought those toys, and you it was your guys fault for buying shitty toys like that. Get my friend back in there and then you leave forever. That's what you should do. Tell your boss, tell your friend, and just get the guilt away. That's what you gotta do. You gotta come clean. That's what I tell you to do. Man, you gotta come clean.
Speaker 8: You know it.
Speaker 3: That does sound good.
Speaker 8: I've been trying.
Speaker 3: It's been like taking the tour. I've been trying to, you know, get it out there, but keep on bringing it up.
Speaker 1: Going tomorrow. Tell the truth to everyone. That's what I'll tell you. I know it's easier said than done, but do it for us, all right, man, talk to you soon.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much. Have a great day.
Speaker 1: Dick Russell. Kai, what's up? Russell?
Speaker 9: So I got a good story for you.
Speaker 1: Hit man. Hit me in the face with your asshole, fart in my face with that story. Fart into my mouth with your story. I want your story to be a big, wet, juicy fart that goes into my mouth. And I and not just and I don't want to just passively take your story fart into my mouth. I want to I want to like breathe, breathe it in and inhale it, and I want to keep it there. I'm not just gonna like I want you to fart your story into my mouth. I hold it in like this for a long time as long as that possibly can, and then just and then digest it. I'm sorry, that was stupid. What's up? Tell me what you were gonna say?
Speaker 9: All right? So question tonight is how.
Speaker 8: Have I sinned?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 12: So first off, let me tell you where I.
Speaker 1: Am right now. Sorry, we'll continue.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 12: So, I'm currently living in my apartment with my fiance, my dog, my cat. I have two bunnies here. I'm living a really good life. I've been engaged for a little bit. I've been dating this girl for two years. Everything's going pretty great. The thing is, her dad doesn't know, and he has no idea that we were even dating. In the first place. So I mean, I don't know how to tell him. And the thing is, he's like, he's super abusive, and for the second that he finds out, I thinks she's gonna go self instantly.
Speaker 1: Well, I knew I need some more information here. You said that your dating you are You're no, you're engaged to this girl. You've been together with her for four years, you said, right, two years? Okay, Well, because you've been together for how long? You've engaged for.
Speaker 10: About six months?
Speaker 1: All right, You've been together for two years, engaged for six months? And her dad does not know? Why? Well, why is it such a How old are you guys?
Speaker 12: So I'm twenty one, she is nineteen.
Speaker 1: She's nineteen, okay, Okay, So her dad does not know that she is engaged to you? No, And why is it a problem if he were to know that?
Speaker 12: All right? So we went on a date when we were both in high school, right, And on this date we went to a movie theater and we were there a little bit early, and you know, one thing led to another thing in the movie theater parking lot cops ended up catching up and she got taken away in a cop d or you know, the squad car back to her dad. So we didn't talk to each other for about a year and then she reached out to me. However much, however long ago, and I don't know. Everything's been great since. And her dad doesn't know. She moved out from her dad's house. Turns out I didn't know at the time, but she was living in a really toxic situation. Like I don't know, I really don't even know the full story. I don't know the extent of it all, but I know it was really dramatizing to her.
Speaker 3: She's living.
Speaker 12: She went to go live with her mom, and that's how I got the opportunity to start talking to her again.
Speaker 1: So, so her dad does not like you because of that incidence, correct, Okay, regardless of my or anyone else's opinions on how you both as adults should live your life. Okay, if so, do you do you guys work? Does she? Does she live? Do you guys live together?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: What's the the reason? The reason what I'm getting at is like your her dad does not like financially support either of you, does he?
Speaker 9: Oh? No, absolutely not?
Speaker 1: Okay, Then who.
Speaker 12: Is actually a CNA? She actually takes care of schizophrenic people for a living. I don't know, it's pretty crazy.
Speaker 1: Well, so then why why is it who gives a ship? Would he know? If he if he's not, you know, financially supporting anyone, and you know, if she doesn't have a great relationship with him to begin with, you know, why is it mather what he does or doesn't know? You know?
Speaker 12: Yeah, I guess that's true.
Speaker 1: I mean, you both, Well, she has a job, she's a caretaker. And then do you have a Do you.
Speaker 5: Have a job?
Speaker 12: Yeah, currently, I'm working at a restaurant called h I'm not going to name the place, but I'm working at a restaurant. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, dude, I mean, look, you both are independent adults, financially supporting yourselves. You're free to do whatever you want. You know, who cares what her dad thinks?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 12: That's true. I mean I guess the one thing that I would say is that she's paranoid about what her dad might do when he finds out there was incidents in her childhood where he had like threatened gun violence towards her and just things that CPS should have gotten involved with, just not good stuff.
Speaker 1: Does does he know where does he know. Does she keep in contact with her dad often?
Speaker 12: She talks to him every once in a while just to like keep tabs him, to make sure that you know, he's not doing anything hurtful to any of the other children or anything like that.
Speaker 1: Are you Are you afraid that if he finds out that you guys are gett married, that he'll like come to where you guys live and hurt you.
Speaker 12: I'm afraid that there's a chance he might try.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll say one thing. You know this, this is hard for me to say because, Okay, what I I'm not. I'm not I'm not committing to this as my like take on this or whatever. But I I hate, regardless of regardless of what I personally think about getting married at twenty one, I hate to see you make any of your decisions in your life based on like fear of some guy's violence. You know, even even though I understand the fear of that violence, It's uh, I don't know. I don't want you to live your life and fear man, what can you I'm trying to think what you can do.
Speaker 12: I mean to be honest, I'm not really scared. It's kind of like, if he finds out he finds out, you know, like I live my life just day to day doing whatever I do. You know, if it happens, if it so happens that he finds out, I'll deal with it then.
Speaker 2: You know, h.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean shit. Man, Well then good on you for living your life with no fear or you know, not with no fear, but you know, not letting that control you.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I wish you both the best of luck. Man, Thank you.
Speaker 9: The wedding is in twelve months.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, you know, good luck to you guys.
Speaker 12: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I have a good rest of the night.
Speaker 9: Man, you too.
Speaker 17: Never Get goes on the line taking your phone calls every night.
Speaker 1: Never Peak goes doing his night's teaching you a house.
Speaker 3: Of your life.
Speaker 1: But he's not really an expert.