Speaker 1: It's the best bit of the week with Morgan two, she's breaking down the top seven segments from the Bobby Bone Show this week.
Speaker 2: What's up friends, Happy weekend. If you're here, it means you're excited to catch up on the Bobby Bone Show from this week, well hopefully excited. And this week is a little bit differently because our top two segments this week, the huge news from the week, are huge for a reason.
Speaker 3: That's why they're up there.
Speaker 2: But that means other segments before them and the seven, six, five, four, three feel a little strange because they might be out of timeline order to you if this is the first time you're hearing anything that happened from the show this week, so bear with me. I know it feels a little strange. I know, but we'll get through it together. Anyways. If you want to check out Part one and Part three this weekend, Mike d joins me. We talk about a lot of things in part one, life, catching up and always some movies are thrown in there.
Speaker 3: Two in Part three.
Speaker 2: Is listener questions, so go check those out if you have some extra time. If not, then let's get into the Bobby Bone Show from this week. Lunchbox did some bathroom confessions, all thanks to a lot of cruise ship goers who really wanted him to make this segment come back. So he did some while he was at the airport traveling for that cruise, and we finally hurt him and we had a debate is this really confessions of Lunchbox or is it other people making confessions? And I don't know that we ever got a solid answer, but nonetheless, here is bathroom Confessions number seven.
Speaker 4: So we're back with bathroom confessions. So Lunchbox goes into a public bathroom and records people, but not filming them, right right right, Yeah, no film.
Speaker 5: You sit down in a stall next to them, and then I knock on the door the stall next to me, you know, if I'm in the middle, stall one, stall two, whatever, and I just talk about life, ask them questions if they want to talk to me about life.
Speaker 6: It's just sort of a moment to confess.
Speaker 4: It's like confessional. You're a Catholic. Yeah, it's basically that in a public bathroom. But I'm not a priest. Whah, oh you're not. No what bathroom were you in? Airport room? In what city? Fort Lauderdale, Okay, here we go, number one.
Speaker 7: Install four? What's up in stall three? I am? I got a question for you, man.
Speaker 6: So my wife, you know, she has a sister, and I mean I think her sister kind of digs me too, So like, how could I ask my wife if we could try it like together, like all three of us?
Speaker 7: Yeah, you don't think they're like ruin anything? How would you do it? What? Why not?
Speaker 6: That's not why I le Yeah, but what like should I text her sister first?
Speaker 7: Or should I ask my wife first?
Speaker 8: I don't have it?
Speaker 7: Are you leaving?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 4: So I have a question. They're not confessing to you anything. You're asking them advice. This is called like toilet advice.
Speaker 6: No, No, it's my confession. It's sort of like I sometimes sometimes they do. Sometimes it turns around and they do confess.
Speaker 4: That to me, I feel like you weren't confessing. You were just asking for advice. There ath room, ask for advice not a good title.
Speaker 7: We can work on that.
Speaker 4: But okay, let's try another one. I get it. Let's try another one.
Speaker 6: Well, my confession is I want to invite my assistant law if.
Speaker 4: You're asking for advice.
Speaker 6: But it's like I'm trying to get that. I'm confessing I have these thoughts.
Speaker 4: Next one up Stall four?
Speaker 7: What's up? Install three? What's happening? Is it weird that I think my mom's hot? Stall four? At home? No? No, I I just I don't know.
Speaker 6: I feel kind of weird about it. Did you ever think your mom was hot?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 7: Do you think I should tell my mom I find her attractive?
Speaker 9: Or no?
Speaker 6: Like I don't want a weirder I don't know. I get the feeling you think it's weird? Is this something I should keep to myself?
Speaker 7: Yeah? Man, are you leaving stall? Or did you leave Star?
Speaker 4: That guy had a big belt? I got. That's more of a confession. Let's try one more. Okay, all right, go ahead, ray Stall four?
Speaker 7: What's up in Stall three? How's it going? Man? I got a question?
Speaker 6: So my sister in law sent me a topless picture. She said, miss you, And I don't know if she meant to send it to me or if like that's her way hitting on me.
Speaker 7: And I don't know what to do, Like reason, it's decay the topless picture? Bout say? But she should you think so?
Speaker 6: But like, don't you think that's like interviewing with my brother's marriage or like.
Speaker 3: A job.
Speaker 7: Oh you think so? Huh? Are you leaving? Did Ball four are still there?
Speaker 4: Had a couple of things. One of the things irish or something okay to everybody washes their hands. They got to shut them out because every single person has washed their hands unless they're just creating camouflage to get out of the room. Were people on the cruise when you were on it where they like.
Speaker 7: Oh, they were begging for it.
Speaker 6: They're like, hey, Dow bathroom confessions. They wanted me to do it on the ship and I was like, guys, I can't do it on the ship because everybody will know. And also those bathrooms on the ship they were like Fort Knox. They were so enclosed there's no way I could have heard someone through the wall. They were really nice bathrooms.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that segment just kind of weirds me out a little bit. It's crazy. It doesn't leave me feeling good at the end for some reason. But that's bathroom confessions, and now we're good until like June. Yeah, yeah good.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 2: Number two, a celebrity slid into Amy's DM. She went to a red carpet and met this person and then they slid into her DM. She thought it was all innocent, and turns out they were definitely looking for a date and we figured out who it was.
Speaker 3: This is the entire moment.
Speaker 4: Number six am. You got a celebrity hitting her up in her DMS. I don't know who it is. She has positioned this as guess the celebrity in my DMS. Yeah, are you hitting on you?
Speaker 3: I didn't think so at first, but now I and.
Speaker 4: You're going to tell us who it is, what it is, why we playing this? Are playing this game? If you're not going to tell us, I.
Speaker 1: Can, I'm not gonna go.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to do anything. I'm not replying like can you tell us what the message was? Once I realized it might be leaning that way, I'm not even corresponding like I'm not because I'm not.
Speaker 4: Can I see it and see what they said and just see it?
Speaker 3: I thought you even want to guess who it is, but you're not.
Speaker 4: Going to say, but you're not going to You're not going to say no. We want you to say, can I just see?
Speaker 3: Okay, I'll set I thought we could play a game.
Speaker 4: I have a guess I guess.
Speaker 3: I don't care if we say a dude.
Speaker 4: You think it's a dude country music? Yes? Hitting her up? Yes? What is your whys all feels feel weird? It does feel weird. Why do you have your guests?
Speaker 10: Because I feel like it's someone that would reach out to Amy to see what's up because they've been flirty with her. No, no, but now is an opportunity for them to be flirty.
Speaker 4: Why not in the past, but now Chase Rice?
Speaker 3: Nope, he has a girlfriend.
Speaker 4: Oh, I didn't know. You said you actually ended up at dinner with him, but with other people? Eddie? Who do you think it is?
Speaker 10: They hung out in Nassau Keith Urban? Oh, that would be Amy.
Speaker 4: You have to do do it? It's not Oh dang lunchbox? Anybody kind of mind?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 6: I was trying to think of who is man?
Speaker 4: What if they're not single?
Speaker 7: Though?
Speaker 4: Maybe that's I don't think she'd bring it up if that were the case. Oh, that'd be crazy.
Speaker 6: Okay, then it's probably Jake Owen.
Speaker 3: No, No, all right, interesting, I'll say this. They're not in country.
Speaker 4: Oh they're not, but they're in Nashville.
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 4: No, Amy? How famous?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 4: Let me see I won't say who it is. You don't want to play the game. No, who it is.
Speaker 3: I'm not handing you my phone because you could click something and I'm.
Speaker 4: Not like what's in your pictures?
Speaker 3: No? No, no, you might. I was gonna show you the d ms. But what if you accidentally double tap in hard? I won't touch anything, and I'm not communicating. I won't double I won't double touch anything. I'm not going to reply.
Speaker 4: You haven't responded at all. I do not know who it is.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's a hymn. Okay, okay, let me give you initials.
Speaker 4: Okay, I want to see the messages. They're even flirting with you. Oh now you're five minutes ago. You weren't even sure what I say.
Speaker 3: When he first d ms me, I thought this is normal. And then I was getting invited on like a road trip, and then well he was implying come to this road trip, and then I didn't reply. So then two days later he goes anyway coffee next week because it's a date. Because but but I'm ignoring because I'm not trying to go on a date.
Speaker 4: Huh. I'm intrigued. And they're not country music and it's not Nashville. Is it somebody in a music don't hit anything. I'm not gonna hit anything I wanted.
Speaker 10: Okay, here we go, no, no way, really really huge.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 4: I'll show you the messages I think that I don't look this, don't touch? How did it even know a message?
Speaker 3: Don't touch? Did scold?
Speaker 4: Okay, so he's got a touch. He came at you. Did you meet him? I did?
Speaker 3: Oh? I met him? And then he said what's your Instagram?
Speaker 9: Okay?
Speaker 4: What did they meet?
Speaker 3: And I was like, okay, night being nice?
Speaker 4: Okay, I know where Amy met him?
Speaker 6: In Austin and Austin yea Diehard Awards or the Podcast Awards by Southwest.
Speaker 4: So was he at the podcast Awards? I have, yes, Now I know who it is. But what if they guess it?
Speaker 3: I don't Lunchbox is going to I can already tell, so don't.
Speaker 4: Can I give them a hint? Just a hint? But you wanted us to play the game to guess who it was?
Speaker 3: I know, but then you made mean you were like, oh you're going to say who it is?
Speaker 4: No, Like I got excited.
Speaker 10: It was a good segment and this is easy because now we're just going to look at your Instagram and see who you've met in the past.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like you'll see.
Speaker 4: But do you have a picture on your Instagram with a person?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 4: Yes, she does? Okay, yeah, yeah, yeah. So what if we say, can we say it?
Speaker 3: It's fine when we say I guess, I just I don't know.
Speaker 4: If you're not going to do it, I think we could say that.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing, if I'm gonna do it, I think say he thinks. I think he thinks I live in Austin.
Speaker 4: Mean, but does he live in Austin.
Speaker 3: No, but he's there for other stuff like a show.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, so can I give my hint? Sure he was soup. He was really famous ten ten to fifteen years ago. I don't know anything he's done recently, but I watched the show he was on religiously. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And the only reason why I sent a reply to begin with because I was like, I don't know, I can't I'm not going to reply. I'm not trying to engage.
Speaker 4: I know who it is. I know who it is. I know who it is. Okay, let her talk. Oh my gosh, I got it.
Speaker 6: I saw the picture, Amy, I saw I saw your picture.
Speaker 4: I saw your picture okay, everybody relied.
Speaker 3: So I after the podcast awards, I went over to my best room from high school, House Scott, and he was like, oh, so, who old you interview? And I say and I was like, oh yeah, he got my Instagram and he's like, well, what we have to check this? So I check and I was like, oh my gosh, he's already DMed. He said check one too, and he goes, you have to reply, you have to reply, you have to reply, and I was like, so I replied three four.
Speaker 4: He said, check one too. That's funny, probably.
Speaker 3: Because it is radio amy. I don't know. So I said three four and.
Speaker 4: Then we don't say check one two on the radio.
Speaker 3: Microphone microphone, check one too.
Speaker 4: I don't know, Okay, go ahead whatever.
Speaker 3: So then I realized like, oh, I think he's like I thought he was just being nice. And then I was like, oh, I think he's I don't know what he's looking for, but I can't reply because I don't I'm not trying to go out with him.
Speaker 4: Okay, if you're not trying to go out with him, I think you can say who it is. If you are trying to go out with them, I think you don't say who it is. Well, we also, okay, you brought the segment up. I didn't throw you under the bus. You brought the segment up. I know, say who it is.
Speaker 3: He was on a show called Entourage.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's awesome. That's awesome. Yeah, Jeremy Piven, that's awesome. Amy, Why are you just ignoring this?
Speaker 3: We also haven't discussed other things.
Speaker 4: Also, it's like I don't Oh yeah, that's true too.
Speaker 3: Bobby, Hello, oh do you understand what?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay, the next segment we'll talk about that. I forgot the next segment. Your eyes, dude, I've I've been gone for two weeks of the baby that's on me big time. Okay, So I would right, if you want to do it for fun, I've just heard stories not great.
Speaker 3: I googled and I saw something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, not great stories. I wouldn't recommend you go out with him. But if it's if you're just doing it for fun, that's great. In the next segment, we'll talk about Amy not being with a boyfriend anymore. Okay, so hold on, all right, next segment, next segment, all right, we'll come back.
Speaker 1: It's the best Bits of the week with Morgan Number.
Speaker 2: Two, Bobby might be allergic to diapers. So, if you haven't heard the news, Bobby and his wife welcome their baby Billy, which is again another timeline order situation that's a little weird here. But he talked about a story of changing diapers and how he might be allergic to them.
Speaker 4: Number five, I think it might be allergic to diapers. Why, Oh good, Yeah, that's good. Tell yourself that.
Speaker 3: No, no, let it be No, let's hear why.
Speaker 4: Because when we're changing the diapers, I sneeze all the time. Oh, it's got to be the diapers. Interesting, there's like little fluffies things that comes out and I just make they made me sneeze like crazy. Really yeah, dude, then you can't change diapers. I'm not even fighting for that, but I'm just saying, can I not present to you what's happening in my life?
Speaker 3: You can? I don't know if I believe it.
Speaker 4: No, it's absolutely true.
Speaker 3: Okay, wear a mask.
Speaker 4: No, I'll just fight through it. I'm just saying I might be allergic to the stuff that's in the diaper. My wife is allergic to the dogs. But where you can get rid of the dogs.
Speaker 3: I hope you're not going to get rid of the baby.
Speaker 4: No, the diapers.
Speaker 10: Why do we get rid of the well.
Speaker 3: If you don't use a diaper, I guess cloth diapers now not people do that.
Speaker 4: That's disgusting. That's disgusting. We go through so many diapers, and I can't imagine I know with cloth.
Speaker 3: I know. Oh wait, Lunchbox, didn't you do cloth?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 6: No, we were gonna tempt it, but it's pretty disgusting. My parents attempted when we were kids and they went out the window. My cousin is about to have a baby, and he is all in on the cloth.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 4: I was asking someone about that. I said, what's up with cloth? How do they do it? They say, they put a dryer sheet in there so it limits somewhat the poop and pee that gets into the cloth.
Speaker 3: Wait, they put a sheet between the cloth and the skin on the baby. I don't like to talk about or some kind of sheet like that would give me a rash.
Speaker 4: I could be a little wrong about that, but I was asking the same thing, like, if I were just wearing like a washcloth, I'd poop through it and you're constantly washing them. And they're like, yeah, but they put there's some kind of like.
Speaker 3: Drugs a special problemly Yeah, like I can't even use driver sheets anymore because.
Speaker 4: I are allergic to them. Hey, so don't do laundry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dang, okay, well look at you powering through.
Speaker 4: For you. I wouldn't even risk it, man, I wouldn't risk it. Just don't change diapers. I don't see how you never changed the diaper, dude, What do you mean? I did change diapers eventually for your first kid, like five, that's maybe ten as now you can't keep up in the number because it was zero then one. But yes, as someone that's in the middle of it now, I don't know how your wife would get by without you just helping and occasionally grabbing one.
Speaker 10: What I would do was just kind of act like I didn't smell anything, you know, And then my wife would get home and do you not smell the diver?
Speaker 4: I'm like, no, I don't smell anything. Oh my god, she take the baby and go change it. How old until the baby was left with you for multiple hours?
Speaker 10: Oh that's a good question, I would say. I would say probably a month, Yeah, because like multiple hours dude.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because you have to know how to do everything everything. If she leaks multiple hours feed the baby.
Speaker 3: By the way, first baby, it's new for everybody, like even her, even your wife. She was new learning at all, So like, how did you not know?
Speaker 4: No, we had different roles. And I don't want to stick up Forddy because I don't like to be teen. Go ahead, but there are different roles because whenever my wife had come home for the first time and she was doing the feeding, I was also around the house doing everything to make sure that she could also do the things that were particular to the baby. Yeah, I was the dishwasher. I remember that vividly. I was cleaning the house. I was cleaning bottles, you know, from when I was using the bottles of feeding the baby. I was there's something called a bobby and if the baby spits up on her to poops or peas on it, I got to like put that in the laundry. I'm making sure she gets food. There's just a lot of stuff that I'm doing while she's learning about that stuff. I hate me on Eddie side, but exactly what is my role was learning how to be great support while she did the main thing. Okay, because there's some parts of it, I literally couldn't do right.
Speaker 10: But yeah, now I'm with you, man, I know yep, And I'm with you too on the diaper on the allergic to diapers, Like that's serious. And I bet if you looked it up on the internet, dude, there's a whole community out there.
Speaker 4: I find a reddit group of dads who are allergic to diapers and shout out to everybody going through all the diapers. And I've mentioned this like three times. It's so many diapers. I'm not grossed out by a poop and pea anymore. Really, I was at first, but I'm really it's not even a thing anymore. I've become numb to it that it's just But I was like that with I'm like that now with our bulldog. Yeah, because he has bad too. But I wasn't at first. I was. I was like, oh god, it's weird, it's going to the bathroom. And my wife before she had the baby, she was she was like, man, you I'm able to like wipe the bulldog if he gets sick Stanley, because he has a lot of issues. I can cleand the bulldog, no problem whatever, And he need a finger in his butt to no problem anything. Uh, with the baby. At first, I was like, oh, man, that's a human. I don't know if but it's weird, Like baby bathroom is just different because they're just doing they're just having milk.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, it changes. Then you introduce food that changes. I heard it gets like it's a rocky road right now, it's basically just mustard. Yeah, and I don't like bathroom talk in general.
Speaker 4: So to what I will say is hey Mustard, She's like yeah. I'm like, okay, I know it's gonna take more wipes from mustard. Also, the thing that babies will do is that they'll they're done using the bathroom until you're changing them, and they'll go to the bathroom begin and it's like here we go.
Speaker 7: Huh.
Speaker 4: And so that's another waste to diaper shout out to parents. We're going to the diaper situation.
Speaker 10: Have you thought like, man, we need to get in the diaper business because they make so much money.
Speaker 4: My entrepreneurial mind has not been on at all. Oh really, and it always stays on. Well, it's just I'm just total like focused in on support support for Kaitlin. But it is, uh, my entrepreneurial mind is never off and it's been off for sure. Don't worry. There'll be something someday. It'll be back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 2: Number two, Bobby shared a lot of baby stories on the show this week. If you want to check out some more than even I'm including here this weekend, you can go to our show social media or YouTube at Bobby Bone Show. But this particular story, Bobby was talking about a big win that they had as parents, and it all was around baby belly getting some sleep.
Speaker 4: Number four, The baby slept five and a half hours last night, new RECORDO, which that's a lot, a lot. Yeah, I don't even get that kind of sleep. I don't think I slept that much last night. But the baby slept five and a half hours. We went to the pediatrician and for the second appointment and forever we would wake her up at two and a half hours because you wake up feet her constantly. And they were like, you're good, you can now just let her sleep and let hunger wake her up. So five and a half hours. Uh, I don't know it's gonna be.
Speaker 3: Some kind of record that's awesome.
Speaker 4: I just think everything she does now is like setting records. There was a story about the social media influencer who she was in a fake name like a apparently like a hotter name. Her name is Mia Ventura.
Speaker 3: That's her hot name.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Okay, okay, it's so hot to you.
Speaker 3: Hey, you sounds I don't know her real name. I mean, if for forgiven her name Odva lev Okay, I don't know.
Speaker 4: That also sounds that sounds like exotic.
Speaker 3: Me is cool.
Speaker 4: So what she would do is she would get on dating apps and then meet dudes and burglarize their houses. That's just me.
Speaker 3: Is she one man team working alone?
Speaker 4: Or did she the twenty eight year olds facing six felony cows, including first degree residential burglary and grand theft for posing as a girlfriend or travel companion you know, to meet these dudes and then gained access to their homes and stole cash, gold, any designer items they had. She has pleaded not guilty to the charges. She's currently out on ankle monitor arraignments April sixth. If convicted, she could face up to eleven years and eight months in prison. ABC seven. That is so evil. I need to see what she looks.
Speaker 3: Like travel companion?
Speaker 4: Well, I mean certain sites probably offer travel companion. Do you have a picture of her?
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's really pretty.
Speaker 4: I can see we're dudes, but.
Speaker 3: Definitely all for it. Yeah, they're like, here's my past coach.
Speaker 4: Whatever you want. Yeah, she's like, what you give if they're giving them to her, I mean she's I don't think they were giving her any And she's.
Speaker 10: Pleading not guilty, So all these people claiming that she stole just kind.
Speaker 4: Of I think that not guilty. It's probably if I can be a recreational lawyer here, and so she gets a lesser sentence like they they settle. Oh I thought that you get lesser if you plead guilty, like complete.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't like, just admit it. Let's get this over right, right.
Speaker 4: I don't think that's really for people who who played not guilty. Oh I don't think you just do it. Sixty seven percent of people say scrolling is part of their going to bed routine. I'm in that really. I for sure scroll until I get real sleepy, and then I turn my podcast on and put in my ear and go to sleep. One one in. And what I do now is I can take the podcast. If I'm on one side, I can now flip your ears and just turn the AirPod upside down.
Speaker 3: Sarify, you turn a podcast on. Not when you say my podcast sounds like you're listening to the Bobby Cast and going to bed.
Speaker 4: That's a good point. That would be terrible.
Speaker 3: That would be so weird. I don't want people to think that about you.
Speaker 4: What's weird? In my dream? Sometimes if they're interviewing someone, I hang out with that person in my dream. That's cool. Oh yeah, like the they were interviewing the Michigan State basketball coach and one of the podcasts, and in my dream, ilways dreaming, I was hanging out with them as they were interviewing it is it? Yeah, though, that's crazy. Nineteen forties names are hot. If you notice babies having the same name as your grandmother, there's a reason eighteen forties girls' names are hot right now, names like Marjorie, Deborah, Marylynd, Judith, Eileen, Sylvia, Bonnie, Virginia, Cynthia, Louise, and Dorothy. You not all I like all those? You think? Baby Marylyn is good?
Speaker 3: Marilyn. Yeah, my grandma is Marylyn.
Speaker 4: That's right, Grandma, that's a great grandma name.
Speaker 3: It's back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I hear you. I had floated to my wife to name our daughter Sue. It could be Suzanne.
Speaker 3: I don't like that. I like Sue's out there. I don't like that for you.
Speaker 4: Well, because because her her last name is E starts with the E. Our last name suey okay, pig Sue. You're not serious? Is that really what you thought?
Speaker 8: Why not?
Speaker 3: Why not just make her first name pig, middle named Sue, pig suey.
Speaker 4: Big Sue, because I didn't want it to be so on the nose when we were going through names, because our daughter is named Billy, but it's named after Caitlyn's dad, whose name is Billy Certificates Billy. People call him Bill. Although I've never said his name to him ever once, it's still it's one of my longest running bits. What do you call him? Hey? Hey, hey, hey, wait for to turn around? Yeah ah yeah never. And so that's what we chose to do. And we were going through the process though, of just going through a bunch of names, went through twenty thirty forty names, and I said, what about like Sue Suzanne? And I was like, I have an aunt named Sue, And so she really thought it was for that reason, and then like a light bulb went off, she was like, sue e, Sue, No, I'm not naming her pig Sue. So there you have it.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week. With Morgan number two.
Speaker 2: I shared some news this week regarding our wedding. We have made some plans, some dates are set, things are in motion, and I shared all that news with.
Speaker 4: The show number three Morgan go ahead.
Speaker 2: So we have decided to get married this year, and it's going to be an elopement style wedding.
Speaker 4: Elopement style, yeah, what do you mean?
Speaker 2: So it'll be like an elopement in the mountains. There's no venue, it's not like any of the traditional type of a ceremony, and it's with our immediate family. So it's like an elopement slash micro wedding in the mountains.
Speaker 7: So it's not an elopement elopement?
Speaker 6: Is you just on a way, I'm on a weekend, go get married and come back to everybody.
Speaker 4: You're married. So you're having a what do you call it micro wedding, micro wedding, Yeah, a destination wedding.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's just like our immediate family though, we're going to come back to Nashville and have.
Speaker 4: A big party, like Eddie had a destination wedding with your media Hawaii. Yeah.
Speaker 10: Yeah, and then we came back and had a big party and everything. But that definitely wasn't an elopement. Was it a micro wedding? Fosively, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I've not heard wedding makes sense.
Speaker 4: I've not heard that. It's not like a microwave. It's what I keep hearing. It's like a have a microwave wedding. What Amy thoughts?
Speaker 3: Oh, I've known.
Speaker 4: I think that is that an elopement? Though she said, to be fair.
Speaker 3: She said, I think we had this debate when she first told us we were We were all like who we were she told us when we were on a bus altogether, and we were like, is that an a littlement? But she's sticking with it. She's she's sticking with it.
Speaker 4: Let me look up what Elope means and it doesn't matter, but let's look up the definition. Because I didn't think anything about that. I just thought micro wedding was funny because it's everything.
Speaker 3: Or no, no, then you're not.
Speaker 4: Having a micro wedding either. But at the party, he's like mad about it.
Speaker 1: That's why I said.
Speaker 4: It's a little bit is kind of mark.
Speaker 3: It's just kind of combined of a bunch of different things.
Speaker 7: So you're not gonna have a first dance.
Speaker 4: That's the weirdest thing here is the definition of eloping, come on to a lope means to run away secretly with a partner to get married, usually without parental consent or a large traditional ceremony. It implies private, swift marriage, often choosing intimacy over a big wedding. Modern usage has evolved, so boom, back Morgan's side, back to a boom, sometimes referring to a small, intentional destination wedding with very few guests.
Speaker 3: Okay, so there it is.
Speaker 10: It's elopement because when we were young and somebody eloped, to be like.
Speaker 4: Oh damn you hear they know she must be pregnant.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you yeah, it's elopement, evolved.
Speaker 4: Evolved elopement, modern day elopement, Yeah, modern day elopeish micro wedding is what I call it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we started then big with a big party back home yeah.
Speaker 4: Either, So which one are we invited to?
Speaker 7: Big party?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 3: Do you know are you my immediate family?
Speaker 4: Annie? Do you know what mountains you're going to.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, they'll be they'll be East Coast Mountains.
Speaker 4: Okay, is that private.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're not saying it just because it's not exactly like secured, you know, like anybody could.
Speaker 3: Get to it.
Speaker 4: The whole mountain range.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, I mean if if we say the specific location, then people do care.
Speaker 4: At the location. I'm talking about the mountain range. What is it like a lot of people.
Speaker 3: Is it like the Adirondack Mountains?
Speaker 4: Is it the Appalation Appellations?
Speaker 3: It's part Appalation, part Blue Ridge.
Speaker 4: Oh I know exactly where that is. Yeah, I try to book it.
Speaker 10: No, it's east, Yeah, it's East John Denver John little Ridge Mountains.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I know that's not east, that's not west. And so you don't have the spots specifically booked yet you have it in mind though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't have to book it.
Speaker 3: It's it's just you show up, show up like a park.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we had that. Our buddy Steve did that in California. There are a lot of people there at the Yeah, So you just go and you just do it and there's people everywhere. But it's still awesome. Morgan doesn't want to te U about Mountain Range show up. Not you guys. More.
Speaker 2: You know, like, I don't know if listeners live by there and they come.
Speaker 4: Do you want it to be private? Do you know what day you're doing it? Yes, you don't have the day.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you, guys.
Speaker 9: I wasn't.
Speaker 4: I didn't ask her to say the day. I just wondered if she knew when it was. Yeah, okay, Well that's great news, Morgan.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 2: Now you know how I was talking about timeline order, well, number two and number one spot, this will all make sense. Amy is sharing some big personal news. It was something in relation to her relationship. We kind of got into it when we were talking about the celebrity sliding in her dms, and this is a piece to that whole story.
Speaker 4: Number two. Yeah, this order is really messed up with today's show. In the last segment, Amy said that she met Jeremy Piven and he hit her up on Instagram. And now in this segment, we're doing it backward. Amy and her boyfriend broke up a while ago, but we were gone off having a baby. Yeah. Oh, and she was like hey, we can talk about it whenever. But we were gone. But it's been sitting inside of me. It's just something known, and I forgot we hadn't talked aout it on the show, right, so they didn't know.
Speaker 3: I definitely wanted to address that because I didn't have to be weird, like, well, why would you why would you even give Jeremy Piven your Instagram? Which, first of all, we were at a professional setting, and now he asked for it on the red carpet, It wasn't I kind of thought, was that. What were they going to say, like, Oh, I have a boyfriend. He's like, dude, I thought I was going to ask you to work a red carpet for me here.
Speaker 4: Now I know, dude does that. If a dude's asking for an Instagram, he's asking for the insta down you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 3: Well whatever, So I was like, oh, radio, I mean, and I didn't really think about it. And then when I was this is why I haven't replied. I don't know that I'm interested. I'm just out of a relationship, not like he's really asking for anything big. But then also, yeah, we haven't talked about how we broke up.
Speaker 4: M hm, how long would you break up?
Speaker 3: I mean it's been a couple of weeks.
Speaker 4: More than that, Oh man, a few weeks.
Speaker 3: Been a month at least it's been a month.
Speaker 4: It's a month.
Speaker 3: Well, we still talk, like I guess, it just hasn't felt. I have to tell her totally how long it's been real. I mean, we went out for over a year, and we have kids, and so I think it's just been you.
Speaker 4: Don't have kids to when you say that, you make it sound like you have no No, you each have individual children.
Speaker 3: Yeah, now I wish we had a baby. Wants a baby, Yeah, because Bobby's baby's so cute. So we I get I think because we both have our own children and we have relationships with our kids, and we were we broke up and then we needed to talk to them and tell them, and we're still going to be involved. Like he still checks in, Like Stevenson just had a track meet. He's still is trying to coach Stevenson and help him break, you know, his mile time, so you can break his record.
Speaker 4: That's gotta be like away to right.
Speaker 3: I don't know, because I'm like, you.
Speaker 4: Know, yeah, because let's say he gets another girlfriend, or you get another boyfriend. Let's say you and Jeremy Pippan get together, that's not gonna happen. He Jermy Piva's not gonna want this dude to still be like coaching your kid when it's an ex boy and he may not want to do that either, true.
Speaker 3: And then yeah if he gets a girlfriend, like because I even to be respectful, especially the kids so they don't get confused. Like one of his sons was having a basketball game and I was like, well, I want to go so and I and his son was like I don't. His son even texted me after the breakup, like a really sweet message that I mean, anytime I think about it, I get emotional. It's just really sweet. But I was like, well, I'll come to a game or we'll have Starbucks dates or whatever. And obviously, yeah, that may have to die if there are other people in the picture. But I sent my ex voice text that said like, hey, let me know if you're out of town and I can make it to a basketball game. And then he replied He's like I don't have to be out of town for you to come to a game. And I was like, oh, I was just trying to be sounds like he's respectful of the No. Well, I mean, I think we love each other. I just I think we both do. I just don't know that it would it's going to work.
Speaker 4: And that's mature of you.
Speaker 3: It's very like, it's the healthiest breakup I've ever experienced in my entire life. And I don't know, it's hard to explain, but.
Speaker 4: You're married for so long though that a lot of your breakups when you were in college. Yeah, and those aren't supposed to be healthy. You're an idiot kid.
Speaker 3: I just was like, wow, this was so mature and healthy that like what and you know you, so you're getting you You've been used to life with someone for over a year and then suddenly it's not. So then I was having all these feelings and emotions, and I was my therapist was reminding me to be patient and work through them, because just because you miss something doesn't mean it wasn't the right decision. So I am still navigating that that loss of and that feeling of comfort of him, and yeah, it's just a reminder of Yeah, just because sometimes you have to make a decision that's hard and painful doesn't mean that it.
Speaker 4: Was the wrong Maybe you do need a Jermy Piven decision.
Speaker 3: What does that mean? You know?
Speaker 4: Someone crazy? Chaos?
Speaker 3: No, my nervous system is like no moreket because it took me a while even for my nervous system to regulate being in a healthy relationship. Sometimes I would try to stir up the chaos and he wouldn't.
Speaker 4: Just that a habit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, to boredom, I'm.
Speaker 4: Like, oh, went on earth? I would hate that.
Speaker 3: No, it's when you're used to that, you don't. You see it as boredom, but it's actually not. And then once your nervous system regulates, you don't get bored anymore.
Speaker 4: Good. But I'd poke, Yeah, Well, I've known that Amy hasn't been with her boyfriend. We just haven't talked about it because we I've been scrambled a bit. But it didn't make sense that last segment we did right without knowing that she'd no longer had a boyfriend.
Speaker 10: And we didn't know, like lunchboks and I didn't know, but I knew because you're talking about basketball games. A referee came up to me and was like, hey, man, is Amy still with her boyfriend?
Speaker 4: Wait?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 4: And I was a referee. This is been a halftime.
Speaker 10: He's like dribbling the ball comes to me. He's like, is Amy still with their boyfriend? Like, I don't know, man, I think so. He's like, I haven't seen her around because I basketball coach, I'd referee a lot of these games.
Speaker 4: I haven't seen it around in a while. I'm like, WHOA, that's crazy.
Speaker 7: Oh.
Speaker 3: I thought you were going to say, did he saw my ex boyfriend there with another girl?
Speaker 4: I thought you were going to say he wanted to get a little dose to Amy.
Speaker 10: I mean he might, he might, but he was just like, I haven't seen Amy around of those games.
Speaker 4: Sums up.
Speaker 3: But he's seen the my ex boyfriend.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, he's always there. But but that hurts My family's like a little bit has been happy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like did he I think we both we both were sad.
Speaker 4: I mean it was a sad thing.
Speaker 3: It's a sad thing. Like he's awesome. I mean, and you never know what life neighboring.
Speaker 4: You never know, Jeremy Pivens. Never know, Jeremy Pivens.
Speaker 6: Your dms are open.
Speaker 4: Ammy's dms are open. That's what we are. Let's go.
Speaker 3: Why did Eddie say he.
Speaker 4: Felt sad or because I didn't you wouldn't tell us.
Speaker 3: I was waiting for I know. I thought we would have this moment and like, I.
Speaker 4: Know, we just had in a weird order. I shouldn't have gone to Jeremy Piven first. I should have said, oh, yeah, guys, then me broke up with a boyfriend. You forgot you all hadn't talked about that. I forgot I hadn't been talking because we talked about stuff normally after I don't know what's on the air and what's not.
Speaker 3: To clarify, Let's say we broke up because it was pretty mutual.
Speaker 4: But pretty mutual, it's not fully.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I mean I think it was.
Speaker 4: You know he does as an adult. It doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: It doesn't really matter. But I didn't want what if he's what if he hears this and he's like, oh, I heard you say you broke up, which I get. I don't know.
Speaker 4: It went like, why are you talking yourself in circles? We should just break and then we're washed clean. We talked about it and move on.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 2: Now, this number one spot particularly was towards the beginning of the week when Bobby first came back to work and Amy and Eddie and Mike do you were meeting baby Billy and sharing all the reactions. So it's a really special moment on the show.
Speaker 4: Number one.
Speaker 8: I'm so happy for you, Bobby with the baby, the birth of baby Billy. Congratulations to you and Caitlin and you were going to be the greatest parents in the world. Congratulation Bobby and Caitlin on that beautiful, beautiful baby. This is Choe from Montana. I just had to call and tell you congratulations on that beautiful baby.
Speaker 4: Thank you very much. All Right, what do you want to know. I've been in a bit of a bubble for two weeks, so you've heard shows. But I knew that as soon as Caitlin was going into labor, we had an emergency valve. We've been working on it for a few months, right, Mike, at least a.
Speaker 3: Few months, ye valve regarding the show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we pulled the emergency valve and then the show just went in Because if three runs go up, then sponsors don't get paid. Then streams go down, then listens go down, the ratings go down, and it affects everybody on the show. So we've been working for months to have enough content to keep going for a couple of weeks, and so that's exactly what happened. It's the first time we've ever done it like that. But so that afternoon I hit Mike up. I was like, Hey, we're going in, and he's like, got it, So away we went. We go in and eventually I'll do a podcast with my wife so everybody can like hear the real story, because what I'm gonnay is probably not the real story. It's just my version of the story. So we go in and I don't know, we have baby. Yeah, it's it's bizarre, it's awesome, it's all. It's everything that I kind of Everybody just kept saying stuff like you it's you're gonna go in and it's gonna be so crazy to you. But to me, I was so focused on Caitlin that nothing was nothing was like weird or like made me super emotional while I was at the hospital at all because I was so focused on her because she it's like you women, when when you have a baby, it's like you've been in a car wreck to waist down. Even after then they expect you to go home and raise the kid. Yeah, it's crazy. I don't know how people do this by themselves. So to me, it really didn't hit me because it was the whole thing was bizarre. While they were and big shout out to our nurse. We had a nurse that for the labor and delivery nurse. That was a plus because they started before your doctor even gets there. So she's with Caitlin for thirty forty five minutes as it's happening before the doctor gets there because the doctor's on call. And the doctor comes in and like finishes up. The doctor like comes in as the closer. She's like Maryanna rivera most famous closer of all time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, of course obviously, but.
Speaker 4: We had and I don't want to say the nurse's name in case she like doesn't want her name out there. Her initials were La, so i'll say, but it was she was awesome, So we have the baby. It was cold in that room. They got to do something about that.
Speaker 3: Well. Was Caitlyn hot though, because I feel like I feel like she was hot and sweaty.
Speaker 4: You're working hard, yeah, like not you, So I was freezing when we were in the hospital because we were there for a while. And we were in the hospital and we brought blankets and pillows because we were told, but we still didn't bring enough blankets. I had enough pillows, but not enough blankets. And so Caitlin's in the bed and like her nurse comes in and I am balled up like in a cocoon with blankets wrapped around me. I've fallen asleep on the couch, but the couch turns into this terrible makeshift bed and the nurse comes up and goes, you need to get up, and I was like, oh, huh, and it was go time.
Speaker 3: Oh, because I thought I was like, what'd you do wrong?
Speaker 4: No, it was time to go. I mentioned this earlier. You guys did probably here the segment, but I recorded a couple of things while I was out last week, and everybody kept saying, Hey, you're gonna be so scared on the drive home because you're gonna have the baby in the car. I wasn't that scared on the drive home because of the baby. I was scared on the drive home because my wife was hurting because she had just been in a car wreck from her waist down, and so I was just trying to dodge potholes for her more than I was the baby, because I knew the baby would be fine. But yeah, I don't know that. That's it's all been a blur. I've I've watched a ton of basketball. I've watched every game.
Speaker 3: I literally thought you're going to say, I've watched a ton of YouTube videos on how.
Speaker 4: Do your dad it's March madness. I've watched every I've watched every game.
Speaker 3: So just like holding her or what.
Speaker 4: Both being just we haven't left the bedroom a whole lot. Sometimes we'll move to the living room. We have been on two walks, which later in my wife's rehabilitation. Is that what you say, I.
Speaker 3: Don't know later and what are you trying to say?
Speaker 4: She can't she's just now starting to be able to like walk, Yeah, susan recovery. That recover is probably a better word. Recovery. We've gone on a couple walks, but we really haven't left the house until now. It's been a bit of a blur. She's been great about waking up. I never said, hey, I won't wake up, but she doesn't wake me up a lot of the times.
Speaker 3: Interesting, do you hear the baby oh, okay.
Speaker 4: No, because it stays right by her bed and the best and net.
Speaker 10: So your wife just takes care of the baby overnights.
Speaker 4: Overnights. Yeah, that's awesome. Yeah, it's I have woken up a couple of times. But and I do a lot of stuff in the daytime. Like there's not a bottle I that you know, if I'm gonna take the milk and put in the bottle, I do that.
Speaker 3: If there's uh, what about changing diapers?
Speaker 4: I've done that? Ye, how many times? How many of you doesn't fully? Okay, hold on fully by myself? One? Wow?
Speaker 3: Really like nobody else in the room, right.
Speaker 4: By myself, but with her almost every one of them. We have a pit crew type thing. What I do? I get the wipes one, two, three on the side of the peanut, and then I go and then I get the diaper and she lifts her up. I put the second diaper under the butt of the diaper. She takes that diaper down. You pull the one up. I take the wipes that she's used in the diaper and put it in the disposable area. She switches it back up. I have the right leg, she has a left leg to put on the onesie zip it back up, zoop. If you want me to swaddle, I can swallow the crap out of a baby. So it's been very much of that right now, cute. I know you try to get me like you didn't changing diapers.
Speaker 3: No, I said, I'm sure you have. Eddie didn't his first try.
Speaker 4: I was just I was, I.
Speaker 10: Was trying to get you a little bit, just so I'm not alone because I only changed.
Speaker 4: Well, I've only changed one by myself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, but you being involved in that, There's no way I can see Caitlin letting you get away with not being involved in that's.
Speaker 4: Not getting away. I think sometimes she does want me to do stuff because she thinks I'll still mess it up. Alt right right. I had texted Eddie or he messes me, it's like, hey, how's it going over there? And so I was holding the baby as the baby was asleep, and I just sent a video because I couldn't really type, and I was like, well, she's finally let me go one hour unsupervised, so I've had to earn time with the baby as well, unsupervised without my wife. So where she can trust you? Yeah? Yeah, where now she can fully go away for an hour, hour and a half. She can do all of her stuff. Don't worry about it, regardless of what happens. I got it. Are you scared holding the baby? None? I was at first. It's only the second baby I've ever held in my life. The only other baby I've ever held is my nephew Grayson dj And who live in Arkansas, their baby for like six seconds once because Cal's like here a whole parking for one second. That was it. And even though I was like, oh god, so it's a second baby I've ever held. Now, no problems. I can hold a baby like a champ. I've been holding for two weeks every day. But that's what's up. We'll do more on this, more segments, et cetera. But that's where we are as of right now. I don't know baby's five and oh as a razorback fan. Yeah, she's like, you got my shirt on sec Champs wow already? Yeah? Overordered it? Yeah? So yeah, I mentioned this earlier. I don't know how people good by having to buy all those diapers. Mm hmmm. That's the hard part, man, It's wild.
Speaker 10: That's why I always feel like when people have baby, it's the best gift is just give gift them diapers.
Speaker 4: Or gift them a gift card for if you don't know what kind of diapers.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, and that's what I know. For a y'all's baby shower, y'all didn't want gifts or books, but.
Speaker 4: We wanted books. That's what we got.
Speaker 3: Yeah, y'all didn't. Sorry, y'all didn't want gifts. You wanted books for the baby. But we also made one of those little diaper cake things that was kind of cute, and so y'all got some divers from us.
Speaker 4: Good man, you got a cake.
Speaker 3: You can see the diaper cake, and we all wrote on a memory.
Speaker 4: Wrote, I remember seeing it to your house. I'm saying we haven't used those, Oh yeah, because there maybe later.
Speaker 3: Their size one. Y'all are on size zero or.
Speaker 4: Size zero superbaby, size super baby. Yeah yeah, it's an extreme super baby right. Still, it's so small. It's this she's the size of a football, like if you're holding it. Yeah, she sized. And I'm so used to saying it because we didn't want to say the gender forever that I'm trained on the microphone, it's to say it.
Speaker 3: Oh same, like even to other people that I was talking to.
Speaker 4: I was like, I was like I was born today.
Speaker 3: They would be like Bobby had his baby. I'm like, I don't know, did he?
Speaker 4: Yes, So she's the size of a football because I can still bend my elbow and hold her here.
Speaker 3: So that voicemail a minute ago who said baby Billy and.
Speaker 4: Baby bonkers, it's really funny. Baby by Caylen was looking. She goes, I wonder if it's a baby costume for baby Billy's Bible blankers for Halloween. There's not that would be funny.
Speaker 3: You can make fun, but you'd have to make that baby sort of bold, which is hard.
Speaker 4: Our baby is not so much hair. She came out with so much hair that when we went to talk, well, I guess they come to us. When she came talk to her, she said, we rarely see hair on white babies this much. It's usually ethnic babies, like Mexican babies. Uh, maybe Asian babies. She was like, this hit for a white baby. This is the most hair. And so don't look at me, man, I'm not.
Speaker 3: Caitlyn sent me a picture the other day and she was like, I basically gave birth to Bobby.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's you. Dude, what I have learned is that babies transform their looks. Yes they do. So what they look like now will not wholly be what they look like in even a year. But right now the baby looks very much like me, hair, eyes, everything. I'm hoping that she transitions face wise little to her mother for her sake, Yes, for her sake. But yeah, that's what's up. That's where we are now.
Speaker 9: Hey, this is Brent, long time Western from North Carolina. Congratulations on your baby. I know you're getting thousands of messages, but that's wanted to throw mine in there. You love the good work, and again, congratulations Bobby.
Speaker 4: It's awesome, Thank you very much. They there's a racket on this kid buying kid stuff. It's crazy, like they have every every product is good for about one month of the baby's life. Whenever a baby is new. It's like this product is only for babies zero to one and a half months, and then it's then it's over. It's even close. I was already complaining about the clothes, so that's been wild. I had to trim the baby's nails last night. Except it's not a trimmer, it's a buffer and so on. This buffer here watch this video on this buffer. It's a different color for each age of the baby.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, I see.
Speaker 4: And so there's like a zero to one month. It's battery. It's gotta be like.
Speaker 3: So this this level has got to be super gentle.
Speaker 4: So it's like sandpaper like that. Okay, but it doesn't hurt at all because I did it on me a couple of times to make sure. Yeah. Yeah, And so it's been very gentle with buffering the baby's nails because what she will do is she will grab her face with fingernails and just start cutting her face.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: What these onesies have though, that's pretty good, is they have these flops that go over the top of hands, and so we have to use those. I feel like I'm teaching Eddie stuff too. I know he has four kids. It's it's been a while, man. Yeah. So they they flip over their hands. But then we put her because it was really hot, we put her in a sleeveless like a sleeveless legless onesie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, starts cutting all of her onesies.
Speaker 4: And with that she has to have her nails trim because she just cuts. She just goes to her face and cuts her face. So I was trimming nails yesterday. People were parents shaming me already who people online.
Speaker 3: Tell me who, so take care of them.
Speaker 4: Already was shaming you for what? Because I was pushing the stroller. If you go to my Instagram, we've gone on a couple of walks, and so I would just record a video and me push on the stroller with the baby in it, and and just write something on the screen. And one of them was Arkansas going rolling into the Sweet sixteen like this. But apparently I didn't have the handle of the stroller all the way out. It was it was in, which doesn't affect the baby at all. But someone's like, hey, moron, pull the handle the stroller out. That's wrong with you? People are wed.
Speaker 3: I would have never noticed that, Like if you had it in first or third.
Speaker 4: I didn't notice it. Second, I liked the video that part, thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I did see someone hating on you for having the cell phone laying on the stroller.
Speaker 4: What's wrong with that? I was listening to John Party on the cell phone.
Speaker 3: It wasn't on the baby, it was on the stroller.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was on the top of the base the stroller. Yeah, Yeah, it was playing John Party and yeah, it wasn't even near the head. It's on the bottom of the.
Speaker 3: Stroller and not even touching its body.
Speaker 4: Yes, so that's where we are, Mike. Do you have any questions? Did you watch? No, that's a good question.
Speaker 3: Interesting, you know, so what did you do?
Speaker 4: I stayed up. I stayed up in her head the whole time. Okay, okay, talking to her. Yeah, we were going through it now, and I asked her, do you want me to watch? It was like no, why would if it meant like watching our baby come into the world, like if that moment meant something. And I was like, do you want She was like no. I was like, good because I don't want to.
Speaker 3: So no.
Speaker 4: I stayed up at her head. And it's weird for me to say. It was a relatively easy process. Any I was in the room and I was just trying to motivate her. We had a playlist. I didn't put enough songs on the playlist. I had just started over once. So how many songs you put on it? Like six? It was very last minute. Well, at first it was going to be on her phone, and then quickly it had to be on my phone because I had control of it, knew the password to get in. I don't think. I think she just told me the password to her phone, but I don't remember it, and I was like, let's just put it on my phone. So I was just trying to remember all the songs, and so by the time I remembered like six of them, it was go time and I was in charge of bringing the speaker. So I had a wire less, cheap Arkansas razorback speaker with a big hoghead on it that lights up like with every drum beat. So it was like boom boom, the hoghead just lighting up the whole time. Made the playlist. The baby was born, I was what a fear was because I've seen it on TV so many times. Is that the baby comes out and then you don't hear anything and they have to like slap its butt and make it cry.
Speaker 10: But yeah, yeah, yeah, because they don't come out really breathing.
Speaker 4: Well, our baby came out screaming. Our baby came out. Two things. They were like, oh my god. The hair. They could see the hair of the baby, Like we already knew the baby had a lot of hair because in the altarsounds you could see a head full of hair.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 10: So when that happened with my kid, I thought they were talking about the body, so I kind of freaked out, like, oh my gosh, the hair. Doesn't it look like your gorilla?
Speaker 4: Like, uh, yeah, no, we thought of his head.
Speaker 3: And they are born with more body hair, not mine. Oh well some are and then it sheds off.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, not not mine.
Speaker 10: How long was the whole process define process like labor, I guess, or less than an hour?
Speaker 4: It's amazing. We were there longer than that, but less than an hour, like when the nurse woke you up and said or the doctor said, go to less than an hour, that's pretty good. It's the single most athletic thing I've ever seen my wife do, and she is a plus athlete, Like she was just like, let's go. And next thing you know, the baby came out and the baby was crying at full that immediately, so I never had that fear. But since I wasn't down there, I couldn't see. I didn't know exactly when the baby came out. They were just like, we got the baby, here it is, and.
Speaker 3: Then where did you do skin to skin?
Speaker 4: Yes? I did, and I will tell you tomorrow about something I did that was pretty stupid. When it comes to skin to skin, that's a tease. So yeah, yeah, yeah, Hey, Ray play me your voicemail number four.
Speaker 11: Hey, Dog's Bone Show. It's just curious, I'm only seeing Thursday show. I'm not seeing part two. Usually I'm used to like a part one and a part two, and I'm not seeing that this week. Just wondering what's going on.
Speaker 8: Thanks.
Speaker 4: What went on is I had a baby and we had done almost two weeks of full shows, interviews, secondary podcasts, and around Thursday we ran out of secondary podcast So that is I think people started to get the idea, probably like Wednesday or Thursday, when there wasn't a second podcast like the you know, really passionate fans of this show, and so some listeners got the idea, Oh, I bet they're having the baby. But at that point we'd had the baby for a while. But that's what's up. If you guys want to hear more of us talk about this, it'll be on today's podcast. Just go search for it Bobby Bone Show, wherever you get your podcast. I'm sure this will be a big topic that we talk about today. Longer we are confined by the time of radio right now, so we will be back.
Speaker 1: It's the Best Bits of the Week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 2: All right, hopefully that wasn't confusing, And now you guys are all caught up on the show from this week. Really exciting stuff, a lot of big life moments happening. So I hope you enjoyed it. And if this is where I leave you, I appreciate you hanging out this weekend, listening to best Bits and reaching out to me on social media talking about best bits. It always makes me really happy. If you want to check out something different this weekend, you can listen to my podcast take this personally. Actually had my fiance on Brandon talking about our wedding, our relationship, what it's been like planning a wedding, all of those things. If you want to hear some more in relation to that, and also part one, Part three this weekend with Mike d Like I told you otherwise, if this is it, you're like, bye, I got to get out of here more, I got things to do. Then goodbye. Have a great weekend, everybody, Thanks for being here. See you data.
Speaker 1: That's the best Bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 4: Thanks for listening.
Speaker 1: Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend.
Speaker 4: Go follow the show on all social platforms.
Speaker 3: Yes and follow ed web girl Morgan
Speaker 1: To submit your listener questions for next week's episode.