Speaker 1: Are you recording? That's my friend Scott. Oh hi, Hi, hold on, let's make it official. Jam. You don't even realize that it was different. It's Andrew, they're not it's Andrew Scotti. Like you're first, and it says Andrew, Hello, God bless we've made folks.
Speaker 2: Moving on up, moving on up to the east side.
Speaker 1: To the what side? East side? Okay? Do a d looks up in the sky. You're very like you're Florence of the show, Like you're you're like the sassy maid. That's you.
Speaker 2: Okay, Can I bring this up because I feel like it needs to be said. What I just had a whole week in a house with a bunch of Okay, everybody was like, you're so sarcastic and like snappy, Like you come off nice, but then you like will bust out like a little saspot one liner.
Speaker 1: That's how you're gonna win on Survivor. What that's how you're gonna win on Survivor.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just saying, is that really what I'm like?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think you and I are both like that, and I think some people take it the wrong way.
Speaker 2: So apparently what they said to lean into if you're going to go and try out for Survivor again, is you need to figure out what your quote unquote archetype is?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 2: And apparently mine is being sarcastic?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Is that really a thing? Am I that sarcastic? You Keven asking the question of my sarcastic? Does that mean I'm sarcastic? No?
Speaker 1: But sarcasm. You know, if people understand sarcasm, then it's it's good, it's funny, it's cool, whatever, you know. It's just I don't know. Some people just don't get sarcasm.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't think I'm friends with anybody who doesn't get my sarcasm.
Speaker 1: You'd have to you would have to associate your people with You would have to associate yourself with people that get your sarcasm. Do you think although they wouldn't want to be around you? Do you think I'm a little sassy? You were definitely sassy. I would say, I would say you're more sassy than you are. What a sassy mean? Hello, that's sassy? So I just yell at people you're sassy. Okay, we're sassy pants. I'm sassy pants. Wow?
Speaker 2: Thanks? Yeah, thanks so Scott.
Speaker 1: Welcome to Bull chat here. We are great. This is another really fast turnaround one like we recorded this yesterday. Yeah. I actually love.
Speaker 2: It because we can bring up topics that are like happening now.
Speaker 1: It's almost live.
Speaker 2: I wish we had the CNN breaking news things Dune no happening now, but there is.
Speaker 1: No breaking news. Nothing's going on right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there are things going on.
Speaker 1: Oh new serial alert? What is it? I don't know. It's right there if you're watching. Oh, I don't know. That's what the box says. Oh, and there's my team Cheerios behind us. Learn all about that on Monday, Serial Killers. That's a quick turnaround too, it sure is. That's really fast. So what'd you bring to the table today, buddy?
Speaker 2: Well, I was just gonna ask, you know, if you actually think I'm snappy or not sassy. There's another word too, not sarcastic. It starts with anss I'm sadistic. No what whatever you are, I enjoy it. Thank you, because you and I would not be compatible if we did not enjoy each other. Thank you?
Speaker 1: What huh?
Speaker 2: Anyway, I think you're sarcastic.
Speaker 1: I'm very sarcastic. I think you're sarcastic. I think, go ahead and say it. I'm a dick.
Speaker 2: No, not at all. I don't think so. I don't think dick is the right word. I think you you will say what's on your mind?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but what's wrong with that? Nothing? We made a podcast out of it.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's true. I guess I'm the one who sugarcoats things and you're the ones who just says.
Speaker 1: It's crash sugarcoat. I love sugarcoat.
Speaker 2: Wow, it's like we host a serial podcast or something. Oh did we ever talk about how we are in the top fifty of Apple podcast?
Speaker 1: We didn't.
Speaker 2: Uh, it's amazing. We are consistently in the top Why don't cereal or food podcasts on Apple?
Speaker 1: Well, here's the problem.
Speaker 2: What's the problem, Scott, I'm just happened what happened to? No?
Speaker 1: No, you're relief? No. Well, first of all, no one knows about the new leaf until Monday because this airs first. But the only problem is, and it's totally cool, But I'm just saying, if we're in the top one hundred food podcast, this is not about food. So do you have any hot dogs over the weekend? I did, Actually, I had grilled food. It was delicious, perfect, now it's about food and we can be in the top one hundred. Amazing. What's up now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're also starting to rank in personal journals too, because that's our side category as well.
Speaker 1: What does that mean?
Speaker 2: So when you make a podcast, you're in different categories. Course, so our main categories arts and culture. We're both a personal journal meaning we can talk and you know, do this right, and we're also like a food podcast first and foremost. So our main category is food. Are secondary categories personal journals. But we just started getting in back into personal journals. Back when we used to do two episodes every week, we were pretty high up and we went back to one lossome people, and now we're going to build it back up.
Speaker 1: My good. That makes me happy me too. Yes. And speaking of kind of food, do you remember maybe last bowl chat or one before, we talked about snoop slimes. Remember, so, my daughter Cooper was so excited because they're very hard to get. I told you you have to go online Friday nights nine o'clock and it's like trying to buy hot concert tickets. Yeah, you know, they sell out in seconds. So she was able to get the crunch Berry ones. So basically it looks like a bowl of cap'n crunch crunch berry. Yeah, and it came. But somehow she wants to be a part of it because she wants she wants to unpackage it done and show it and show how it works. I love that. Yeah, all right, so we'll have to figure that. I will have to get Cooper on on maybe the next bowl chat we can record. Yeah right, cool.
Speaker 2: Maybe you could do it from your house. Maybe I can remember when I told you could do that too. You know what, I'm all for it. Let's see how it works.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: It's like all my past text conversations with you mean nothing now and I love that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, new page.
Speaker 2: You'll find more about Scott's new leaf on Monday.
Speaker 1: So what else is going on? Buddy boy?
Speaker 2: Did you see they're remaking The Wonder Years.
Speaker 1: I did see that, and I'm excited for it. I mean, you know what, all these shows are being remade, like, yeah, they could just call it something else. I mean they're only calling it Wonder Years because they want to grab people's attention. That says, oh, I remember that show. Yeah, it was another one that I just saw too, that Oh Turner and Hooch like on Disney It's on Disney Plus or something like that. I saw that Turner Hooch was a movie that, by the way, let me tell you about Turner and Hooch. So it was probably in ninety maybe you could look it up. I don't know, but it was in the nineties Turner and Hooch. And I went to the movie theater by myself. That movie theater no longer exists, which sucks, and you'll see why in the story. So I went to see Turner and Hooch and I had to be by myself. I don't remember being with anybody, and I was watching it. It was probably about ninety five percent done, like whatever was gonna I don't even know what happened at the end because back then it was a movie projector and the film melted against the glass. Oh wow. So it was like, go get him Turner, all right, you know, bark bark, because Hooch was a dog, right, and then all of a sudden it was just like bro whoa, and it melted on this I was I got scared. I don't know, like I wasn't a kid because it was the nineties, you know, And I got scared, and I was like, oh my god, what happened, you know, and then everyone's like what the hell? And maybe thirty seconds later, the lights go on and they make an announced for this thing. We're so sorry the film melted and the projector, and here's a ticket to come back and see another movie for free. And first off, I never saw the end of Turner and hoochs to this day. And then the movie theater went out of business. I couldn't even use my free ticket. That's so sad. Yeah, so, and so it just made me think of that because I saw a promo for Turner and Hooch. It's actually a series on Disney Plus that's coming out soon. I don't know how they're going to make that into a series, but whatever.
Speaker 2: I feel like we need to if we wind up doing the Patreon thing, like I was thinking, uh huh, we should definitely revisit that.
Speaker 1: Like Scotty watches the end of Turner and who Okay, But the thing is, though I don't really remember what happened up until that part, so I would have to watch the whole movie. Yeah, maybe scott rewatches Turner and Hooch, but I don't think it was really that good of a movie. So people are not going to want to hear that.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe it'll just be your side commentary. Okay, edited down?
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: I wish we had like a full time editor for these things.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't that be nice? It would be nice, Andrew, because I know you just put them up as it is, which is fine.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm just saying for video this week, people could include fun things.
Speaker 1: It would be cool if it was like woo and like some like some graphic on the screen. I'm sorry, can you make that noise again? Nope, that's one time something like that. But I mean if you could do that on you know, TikTok and Instagram. Why can't you just add stuff like graphics to the video. It doesn't work like that.
Speaker 2: No, because you have to like import things and then make it look nice.
Speaker 1: That would be so much work. Yeah, it would be yeah. Wow.
Speaker 2: Do you know what like the emotion graphic like what you're talking about, like graphic? Do you know you have to do that in a separate program called after effects ninety nine percent of the time. Do you know that you like need to figure out how to work animation to do that?
Speaker 1: Perhaps one of our great listeners out there wants just prooce up the video.
Speaker 2: I'm ninety nine percent sure Scott can other Scott.
Speaker 1: Other Scott has too much on his hands with all the serial work we give him. It's so true, I tell you, maybe there's some sort of a graphic designer computer person that wants to make our videos look awesome. That was such a grandpa thing to say. Get a graphic design or computer person the same. Do you know how to work with graphics?
Speaker 2: Of course you do, because you're a computer person.
Speaker 1: Now get one of those young whipper snappers. So if you're listening, I was holding up a picture of Wilford Brimley.
Speaker 2: Do they have one of those new fangles desktops or are they working from a portable computing device?
Speaker 1: I remember I won one of those Apple I don't remember what they were called. Do you remember the Apple computers and probably the mid to late nineties.
Speaker 2: You won the clamshell. No, it was really cool Neon ones.
Speaker 1: No, it was a it was a desktop, it was big, and they came in different colors.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The one I won, I won it from a radio station, was purple and I sold it.
Speaker 2: I okay, So that's like for me when of the highlights of the late nineties early auties, as they say, huh, I they had the laptop version where it even had a handle, like this is what Apple used to be, like, hey, guess what, We're weird And it had a handle and it came a ton of different colors and all of them were see through and.
Speaker 1: If you had one of them brand new in the box now, you'd probably get a lot of money for it. Have you been on eBay? Hello? Did you see the Mario Mario whatever sixty four game that sold for one point five million dollars last week? That is insane? I know, right, because you know who thinks to just buy one and keep it sealed?
Speaker 2: I know, well you did with your NYS console, that's right.
Speaker 1: I don't remember which it was one of the sagas. I don't remember which one it was, but yeah, I well, because I just buried in my parents' closet because I wasn't really a gamer, so I just put it in there, and he's like, clean out my closet, so I did, and there it was.
Speaker 2: I wonder what's going to be like the next thing that I could buy a copy of and just.
Speaker 1: Leave it nothing anymore because people think that way now. We didn't back then, you know. I mean back in the day, you should have bought two of them and saved one, put it away somewhere.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: I also couldn't afford anything. Well, that's true too. Came out when you're a kid, you're just buying seven Yeah. Well, Zelda, the same thing, the gold one, the Zelda Yeah that game. That one went for eight hundred thousand or seven hundred thousand or something like that. That's insane. Yeah, I feel like I still have that gem somewhere in my basement, a sealed or wrapped something like I found I found the very first edition Beavis and Butthead comic book. Huh. I mean I have it in my basement, but I don't. I went online and nobody cares about It's not like it's Spider Man or something or Superman. It's Beavis and butt Head.
Speaker 2: See, this is the thing. You need to go to someone who can appraise it, because that's the thing. Like eBay could be a crapshoot, right, Like I went on looking at my Pokemon cards and some of them like you look and they're like, oh, does it have this mark in the corner. If so, the appraiser says it's five hundred and they'll sell it for you, whereas eBay it's like, yeah, f you six bucks.
Speaker 1: Apparently it's very hard to get things appraised right now, Like they're backed up by months and months and months. A friend, we were a friend of mine's house and he sent a guitar away to be appraised or authenticated or whatever it was, and he's like eight months. I mean, because people are just have been sitting around their house for a year and a half and going through all their crap, and I just trying to sell stuff, and so these appraisers have tons of work to do.
Speaker 2: Maybe we should be appraisers, but we have to send us your junk.
Speaker 1: No, don't send me anywhere junk. I have enough of my own junk.
Speaker 2: Then I need to get rid of I will say you have done a little bit better of it.
Speaker 1: I did a clean up today, but I knew you were coming in, so this morning I moved a lot of stuff out of here. I threw out a lot of boxes, I consolidated a lot. A lot of this stuff is just prizing though. See that's the thing for the radio show. There's contests constantly, and they dump all the prizing in here because I'm the shipper, you know, I'm Scott Ships, that's what they call me, and so all the stuff is in here for me to ship.
Speaker 2: I'm not allowed to work at Scott Ships anymore. I got fired several times from Scott Ships.
Speaker 1: Well because you pop bubble wrap and that's inventory. You can't pop that stuff. Can't do it. I need to get one of those. I really want to fidget toy that popsy do you want? Because I just go open my attic and take one of Cooper's one hundred and seventy two that we have.
Speaker 2: How big is this attic? Because I feel like you mentioned your attic quite frequently. I've been to your house. I just the attic go is the whole length of the of the house, and.
Speaker 1: It's just filled. It's not filled. There's stuff in box. It's a lot of the kids clothing in tots, you know, and Amy has them very nicely, neatly labeled, you know, summer ten to twelve size whatever, And so we know for the next season where everything is now my stuff that's up there is just a mishmash of stuff in boxes. Some things are labeled, but most aren't. And at some point, when it's not seven thousand degrees up there, I have to go up there and kind of consolidate and get rid of some stuff. Because, yes, it's true, I don't need every radio station jacket that I've ever been issued since nineteen ninety five. I don't need them. I have them because I feel like they're a part of my life and their memories for me. But the only thing is with that. And way back when I started working here, and we were getting rid of one of the trucks, and they said, make sure you strip off the logo completely because you don't want it used in a bankrop, you know, And then it's got the big radio station logo on the side. So I'm just saying, is what if I donate these jackets to some clothing place and then someone robs a bank and it's a big Z one hundred or Elvis logo on the back, you know, and their faces covered, and it's an Elvis duran robbed a bank, you know what I mean? Like every time that you some guy like shoot somebody in New York, they're always wearing a Yankee hat that doesn't look good for the Yankees. It doesn't, you know. So I don't want people robbing stores and killing people in Z one hundred jackets. I mean, I feel bad. I want like a homeless guy to be warm. I'll give him one, but you know, maybe I'll just cut the logo off or just cover over the patch. Yeah. I think about things too much.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, a lot of to unpack here, I think. Hmm, okay, let's start from the beginning. Okay, who after there's a bank robbery, says a Yankee player just robbed a bank.
Speaker 1: Well, no, not a Yankee player, but we actually talk about it on the show a lot. Anytime that something bad happened and there's a mug shot or they're looking for this guy, he's always wearing a Yankee hat. Yeah, you know, so that it doesn't look bowed so well for the Yankees. Yeah, it's really hurting a lot of criminal most expensive team in the league. But yeah, I get it, but I get it. But it's just kind of a thing. Like I remember there was some dude doing something bad in a magazine one time, and he was wearing a Z one hundred shirt. So we're like, ah ha, ha ha, you know, but you know, look, look what I was saying that in that last episode with with Randy Savage, he was wearing a Z one hundred shirt on the documentary on A and E. What if he just like strangled someone and he was wearing that shirt. You know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: This seems like the most irrational fear I've ever heard in my life. Okay, like probably one of the most irrational. I mean, it's not really a fear. You just explained that if there's a bank robbery and you gave them a jacket, I don't want to get in trouble. How are you getting in trouble. You didn't do it. I outfit it. They come to your house and they see, oh, here's your ring camera, because you have ring cameras all over your house that you were sitting inside during a bank robbery.
Speaker 1: I don't have ring cameras all over my house. Well they have.
Speaker 2: They're outside, Okay, yeah, well they have you sitting inside or doing whatever.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying that I robbed the bank, dude, I'm just saying that it doesn't look good for the radio station.
Speaker 2: That's so you think, realistically, let's really break this down. You think if there was a bank robbery and they were wearing your Scotty b shirt from well.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't get I wouldn't. I wouldn't give one with mind they don't have names on them.
Speaker 2: Okay, So if they were wearing a Z one hundred jacket from the sixth from the nineties, somebody would then say, where did they get that, Scotty?
Speaker 1: Why did you give this away? Now?
Speaker 2: Oh, our whole station looks terrible.
Speaker 1: No, I actually it would probably be funny on the news, you know, But I don't know, depending on the crime. Yeah, I don't know. At some point, I'm going to go up and I'm going to go through my things, and what I'm going to do first is things that I have multiple of I will get rid of and just save one of those things. Okay, you know that that's the that's a start. You know. It's like my wife says, and I understand, I don't need one hundred Scotty Bee picture cards from nineteen ninety whatever. Save two, put them away in a book or something. Yeah, throw the rest out. You know. I'm not going, you know, doing appearances with my card from nineteen ninety six where I have stupid hair and dumb gold chain and whatever. My beeper so well, I do still have my beeper. By the way, I would actually like if you bring that in. It was a two way pager. Can you bring it in? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Bebe beebe. I would bring my first cell phone in, but I ran it over with my car.
Speaker 1: That's so funny. I ran over my second cell phone. Well, that was a bit for the radio station. We were in a parking lot running stuff over with a steamroller, and so we put it live on the air and you have and that's it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, mine was not a steamroller. I was just so dumb with my phone. I like tried to put it under a cart just so I could get a new one. It didn't work out at all, and then I wound up with a really old school This is when they used to give out loaner phones. Yeah, think about that. Remember when verisam would give you a loaner phone, like, oh, you broke it, here take this one. In the meantime, now Verizon's like, f you, it's six hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: Try. There's no such thing as erat warranty through Apple. You don't guess what that's another two thousand dollars. Yeah. Please. I found an old bill from Cellular one in a pile of crap. I mean, that's old. That's nineties. And I thought I had my same phone number for a long time, but apparently I didn't. It was a different phone number. But that those were the days of like fifty five cents a minute off peak eighty five cents peak. You how to kind of be careful when you called. And yeah, thankfully those days are done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I really like they sell these devices now. They're supposed to like get you to separate from your phone, and it's just bluetooth, so like you can keep it next to your phone and it's just for calling and I think texting. There's nothing else on it, so like if you wanted to, you could like walk out your house with just a phone.
Speaker 1: See, that's what's gonna happen in the future, Andrew, I told you, you're just gonna like close your eyes and you're gonna see your phone and you just to go call home, and it's just gonna do it, and you're going to hear it in your ears with no device. You're gonna have a chip in your head. I'm telling you you watch, listen to this podcast fifty years from now, and that's what's going to happen.
Speaker 2: I'm a little afraid of you. First it was the whole crime thing, and now you got a party popper thing on your finger.
Speaker 1: Oh, this is one of those COVID candleblowers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, another thing, But that's way you should have kept saved. And then that could have gone to like a museum in fifty years. Well I broke it because in fifty years people will be like they needed COVID party things.
Speaker 1: I pushed the filter in.
Speaker 2: That's actually really interesting to think about, Like because when I went to a museum only recently, they had like a PSP, like a PlayStation portable, which I got in two thousand and five, two thousand and six. Yeah, for my birthday. I remember finding it in my basement. I couldn't tell my parents I found it, but I never brought it. No, it was for my birthday.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, you know'll get stuff from Santa on your birthday. H No, okay, yeah that would be.
Speaker 2: Weird unless there is a secret birthday birthday saying night don't know about it. I got it, but yeah, it was in a museum and they were like technology from the two thousands, Like, why is this in a museum now?
Speaker 1: Well, because it was like the history of video games, I know.
Speaker 2: But that's gonna be weird that in fifty years you're going to go in and there's gonna be a whole COVID exhibit.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Look, man, I'm still fascinated by a fax machine. I don't care what anybody says. But you put a piece of paper in a thing and you dial a number and it comes out of the other thing.
Speaker 2: How does it read it?
Speaker 1: How?
Speaker 2: How?
Speaker 1: I don't know how. I mean, look, I mean computers are way more advanced than that, but I just it's still fascinating to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm always do you know Jet Japan actually still uses fax machines like frequently.
Speaker 1: I mean some people here do too. There are some doctors that.
Speaker 2: Are like, no, this has to be facts, which annoys me because I've had to like fact certain forms.
Speaker 1: But you can just do that for most printers and copy machines.
Speaker 2: It's been nice because the you know, it's it's been nice and not nice.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: We always had interns up until COVID, and every every semester it would always be like they're asking us that's a fact something. That's when I'd have to be like, all right, here we go.
Speaker 1: What don't you understand when are interns coming back? By the way, I have no idea.
Speaker 2: You know, a lot of other places have interns, but I.
Speaker 1: Mean I love slash hate them, you know, like they do stuff. But I don't know.
Speaker 2: Is that your curmudgeony grandpa? No, you know, I take it back, that's your survivor archetype. I feel it's the I think there's one just called the curmudgeon. Oh okay, I could see that being you sure. Yeah, the guy, the guy from.
Speaker 1: Up but he was nice. Oh yeah, he was really nice, Carl. But I actually started as an intern. We all did. I did too, Yeah, way back in the day. Yeah yeah, I hope you're not saying way back in the day from really No, No, I mean I started interning when I was fifteen, which is crazy. Yeah, you can't do that anymore.
Speaker 2: That's legit just child laboring.
Speaker 1: Pretty much, I mean looking for free. Yeah. I couldn't even get college credit for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, you know, you nothing. The whole intern thing too.
Speaker 2: I mean, they definitely changed it from when I was even an intern ten years ago. And it used to be you had to do it for college credit, right, and that was it that you were almost getting experience and you had to pay for a college class.
Speaker 1: Now you get paid. Well, yeah, because somebody suits somebody and that Now, yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Did not get paid for any of my time interning.
Speaker 1: And now we can't make interns do things that we wouldn't do and stuff like that. You know, not that I ever would anyway, because you know what that's I think that's the one commendable aspect about me is that I feel I'm never too big, too cool, too good to do anything. No. It's like one guy that I used to work for here back in the day used to always say, check your ego at the door. Yeah, And I believe that because I'm not above taking out garbage or hanging up a banner or or cleaning any of that.
Speaker 2: So, you kiddy, I still whenever we get like food deliveries or anything, I'm the person who's standing out in the hallway. I'mdoing a table, putting the tablecloths on.
Speaker 1: Yeah why not?
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, nobody is too big for any position.
Speaker 1: Know that I still get the truck's oil changes here because whatever, I just have always done it. I'm not gonna say I'm not doing that anymore. Why not? Yeah? Cares?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean obviously, and certain things even like getting coffee, I feel like, yes, there can be times when it is how could you say, where does this fit into an internship type deal? But for the most part, it's it's not really like that. And if you're really going to say to somebody like no, or like why they've done that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Right? And in turn, I remember, I forget what you hear it was.
Speaker 2: I said, I was like literally like working producing something. The person wanted a coffee and I could not leave, So I said, would you be able to just run out and get this, like I really this person needs it? Would you mind doing it? And they're like no, like why?
Speaker 1: I was like, what do you?
Speaker 2: I have no time for this right now. I could just do this myself and I'll be mad at you later.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll see. The thing is like Nate and Scary and I have been here since March of twenty nineteen, twenty twenty, but I don't even know what the hell year it started. COVID was twenty twenty, okay, so I can't tell you how many times that we've all got out and got coffee. So now that's part of the job. So when intern can't say I don't have to do that, well, yeah, you do because we have to. So it's part of it.
Speaker 2: Well I was the person who did that. Well yeah, but so COVID And sure I would come in with coffees all the time, right, but you.
Speaker 1: Know what I would have. But I'm sitting here, like the longest time I ever have is twelve minutes, so you know, sometimes I have to go to the bathroom. I don't know if I could run two blocks three blocks to Duncan in twelve minutes and if it's not ready to make it back in time. Yeah, that's my only issue. I would go every day. I don't care exactly. It's not a big issue. And again I need the exercise too.
Speaker 2: There are certain things that you know, like working five days a week for free is not great. I get that, and like that should change. I get why they're getting paid, and I'm it's amazing. It's sure it's going to be better for your daughters in the future. Like it sets a good president. However, a good president president, okay, president president. They sound the same. Okay, However, I think when you're interning, if you are ever asked to go get a cup of coffee, just go and get the compa coffee.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what, It's gonna work out well for you in the long run.
Speaker 2: The only reason why I was hired was because I showed up legit five days a week for an unpaid internship. See, and I went out of my way to work every day. And look where you are now, Andrew, just killing it.
Speaker 1: Boy. You know what, we really didn't talk about anything in this episode, but we're twenty five minutes in. Wow, isn't that crazy?
Speaker 2: Such easy convo I guess, easy, breezy, you're a pal Andrew.
Speaker 1: Oh sure, you're so easy to talk to. Oh my gosh, well thanks, Yeah, you should be married already. Oh wow, I'm thirty. So okay, all right, so shall we wrap it up?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 1: I mean, unless you want to just keep going. But I you know, it's getting late.
Speaker 2: Can we go get lunch again? If I come back in on Thursday.
Speaker 1: I have to see if I have any plans on Thursday, Andrew. You know, I may or may not have to be home. Fine, I could get lunch with you, right, now okay, let's go. Let's go to Odion and get some corn ravioli while they still have them, and a yah, yeah, yeah, yeah done. We're ending it now. I'm having lunch with Andy.
Speaker 2: Yay.
Speaker 1: We could talk about our corn ravioli next week, all right, hopefully out nevermind, I don't want to talk about corn that way because it's gross. So it's all mashed up anyway, don't worry, there's no full kernels.
Speaker 2: Okay, people don't need to hear this, all right, ready wine two three say clink Andrew, clink clink.
Speaker 1: Oh sorry I didn't have it ready, what do you think?
Speaker 2: Alright? Not right?
Speaker 1: Who hot mess corn? When did I eat corn? Andrew? Oh god, I don't need to hear that