Speaker 1: From Hollywood to you. Thank you for listening to on Air with a Ryan Seacrest. Here we are Sistany Tanya Seacrest.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Good morning, mister scruffy.
Speaker 1: Hello, I didn't shave it off. I will buy what I will buy Monday.
Speaker 2: I likeday.
Speaker 3: Well, you get a little today, you get a little tomorrow Monday. It'll be fresh. Now what's new? So here's what's new. I was downloading a new app. And you know when you have to buy it and prove that it's you with your face.
Speaker 1: I d yes, I smile.
Speaker 3: You have to smile at the face I d app to get it to a prove you no. But if you're yawning, and it usually doesn't work. Well, I'm in smiling big, and apparently it doesn't work when you smile big.
Speaker 4: Idem are you smiling? You don't need to.
Speaker 1: I thought you spoke.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 3: Every time I take a picture, even my passport or my driver's license, I smile big.
Speaker 1: I feel like that's it's giving are exactly. It's kind of like I'm a smiler, like and a I smile. That's what I do.
Speaker 3: I like to smile. When I smile, I feel good. And maybe you feel good when I smile too.
Speaker 1: Watch.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, it's like a warm hug.
Speaker 1: But exactly.
Speaker 3: But I gave that warm hug and wet blanket to my Apple ID and it rejected me.
Speaker 2: What Apple? You downloading that astrology out?
Speaker 1: What's it called? Co star?
Speaker 3: Because I'm reading my Capricorn thing every day, the dudes and the dults, because I needed something to believe in.
Speaker 1: Didn't I tell you this?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know you've been preaching.
Speaker 3: The two of you been preaching astrology to me for I don't know, twelve or thirteen years.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's great.
Speaker 1: I didn't have uninterest in it.
Speaker 2: Now you just have new found interest in it.
Speaker 3: Well, I told you, you know, sometimes in life you need something positive. There's so much negativity out there and toxicity out there, and I find that and you didn't present it that way, Tanya when you sold me on it. I find that astrology is a very positive belief system.
Speaker 4: Who are you?
Speaker 3: Literally says who am I? They don't know who I am? On Apple either of my app store?
Speaker 1: Who are you? Why are you buying?
Speaker 3: Maybe it's because I'm buying that app and they're like shocked, we don't know you anymore?
Speaker 1: All the kinds of apps you buy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they're like decades your co hosts have been trying to get you into astrology, and now you're into it.
Speaker 1: Who stole your phone? Because this is not you trying to buy this app?
Speaker 3: Example says well, anyway, how are you?
Speaker 4: My phone knows who I am.
Speaker 2: I'm just happy you're on board.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 3: This is very exciting, It's remarkable, what a great thing. I wish I would have listened to you. I say this often, I wish I would have listened to you.
Speaker 1: Then can we get that?
Speaker 2: Can I get that?
Speaker 1: Would you like that on your phone? Would you like to be a ring tone?
Speaker 2: It's like when somebody says you were right? You know, it's like that feelings.
Speaker 1: You want to win.
Speaker 2: You know, No, I don't want to win.
Speaker 3: But to have somebody say you're right means somebody was wrong, which is a game of zero sum, which is not the spirit in which I bring this.
Speaker 1: Today, Googu. I look forward to getting here to tell you all these Yeah, we gotta go.
Speaker 3: What is today? It is Thursday? It's Ryan's roses that's coming up here.
Speaker 6: One point question before we move on. As a Capricorn, now that you've dove in. What is your best match astrologically?
Speaker 1: I don't know that. Oh jeez, well, how do I know?
Speaker 5: That?
Speaker 1: Doesn't tell me that he's get in your daily Horse.
Speaker 2: You're not like doing all the research.
Speaker 3: No, I'm getting like do this, don't do that today? Okay, I don't go. Would you feel free to enlighten me at any point in this next four hours?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: All right, We've got Ronnie out with free gas this morning. He is in Granada Hills after seven o'clock. Then I'll jump into Ryan's roses. The story on Ryan's roses on this Thursday. Clouds this morning, sun later and a hot eighties, upper nineties inland.
Speaker 1: It's just it's warm, it's very warm. But check this out.
Speaker 3: Cisnein Tani, a strange charge on one of their bills led her to believe her husband has been cheating for quite some time. Now, what was it?
Speaker 2: And what does it charge?
Speaker 3: That's what we're gonna do. Seven forty Yeah, explain it all. It's like you're going anywhere right now.
Speaker 7: I know we do.
Speaker 2: We're surprised.
Speaker 1: Why are you've been here for how long?
Speaker 2: I want to know the mysterious charge? What was it?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: Read the thing that's coming later, you have access to it. We don't like hold back the show prep, I know.
Speaker 2: But I like to like play the role of the listener, you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Like I don't want to like look ahead because our listeners can't look ahead at the prep.
Speaker 3: You know, let me scroll it is. She doesn't tell me. I have to ask her.
Speaker 1: Okay, wow in the email I don't know either.
Speaker 2: Okay, so now we all have to wait.
Speaker 4: Yeah, clearly.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's at seven forties, not that far off. If you smell this, it'll make time go by faster. I'll tell you what that is in a few minutes, too.
Speaker 2: Perfect.
Speaker 1: It's like a lot to keep up with this thing, sisty, What happened to?
Speaker 5: Kids?
Speaker 1: Caught a lizard?
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh. I get home yesterday and they're like, mo.
Speaker 7: Mo, mom, look who we caught And the little tiny lizard, which they named Larry, is in this tiny jar and they want to keep Larry. And I was like, we cannot keep Larry. This is a wild lizard. And honestly I did look it up. I asked chat like, can you keep a lizard like this as a pet?
Speaker 4: And no one needs to eat like bugs and insects and like all the.
Speaker 2: Things you would eat at that.
Speaker 4: No, we're not doing it.
Speaker 7: So I told them that they have to release Larry back into the wild, which they did, and.
Speaker 4: It was a special learning moment though.
Speaker 1: It's a great teaching moment.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you, because first of all, I love their animal kingdom heart. Yeah right, the wild animal heart.
Speaker 8: There.
Speaker 1: They want to they want to not capture, but they want.
Speaker 3: To foster, right, exactly, wild animal because they are big hearted animal lovers. But at the same time, you know you can't. It's like when you go into the ocean. You can't be upset that little things are underwater. You're in their house.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's true.
Speaker 3: Can't be upset that the bear comes in your pool. You built a home on their house, So lizard needs to go back home.
Speaker 1: I mean they need to be in their environment because.
Speaker 3: If you really break it in such a fun conversation, if you think of all of the moving parts of the ecosystem, right, like the lizard eats the bug, the bug does this, then I mean every animal does something here the whole kingdom of wildlife that you can't intercept a part of it.
Speaker 1: It would break down the whole system. Think of the ripple effect.
Speaker 3: Kids, exactly exactly. They could change the whole cycle and that would be terrible.
Speaker 7: So it was it was like a beautiful moment. And so he got the jock. Actually I have audio you want.
Speaker 9: Knowss happy heart.
Speaker 1: Their heartbroken, sistey can't wait to get it done fast enough. The guy's not. There's not Larry anyway. Go all right, let me go to Ruby in the back room. This is interesting.
Speaker 3: It's a door dash dilemma that maybe you have experienced. There was a a misidentified person that came with your food.
Speaker 1: Correct, Yes, So.
Speaker 10: I don't know if this has happened to anyone here, but basically, yeah, I ordered my food and then I go to my door and I'm like expecting it to be a guy, and then it was a woman delivering the food. Look, it's nothing like the photo of the delivery driver in the app. So I'm like, does it matter if it's the actual person?
Speaker 1: Do you say you need to ask some questions to the deliverer, like is this you right now? How'd you get my food? Right?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: What what could be the scenario or what was the scenario?
Speaker 2: I mean, I.
Speaker 10: Didn't ask I'm like, hey, I got my food. My food's in good condition, it's all.
Speaker 1: Or did you get someone else's food? I got?
Speaker 4: I got and was it sealed? Was the bag seal?
Speaker 2: It was sealed?
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe this guy who is delivering your food is now somewhere in a basement and you took this food and from this woman. And it could be I don't think it's a real psycho thriller.
Speaker 10: I don't think it's that, but it made me realize. This has happened to me a few times when I've ordered food and I just I never say anything, but I'm like, should I say something?
Speaker 7: It could just be like a couple and they're together in the car and it's like the wife and husband and she's running it in.
Speaker 3: The door dash policies. You got to match the look of the folio. You got to be that person I don't even know, like the person they leave it at my doorstep.
Speaker 6: But he's the door dasher and he's just having his wife come along, like she's not important.
Speaker 1: To know that she's married to him.
Speaker 7: I've seen this on the top of kids, like it's like a whole family thing. Yeah, they you don't even see the person I contact leave at my door.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, I like to meet the person angry and I don't need a chit chat send.
Speaker 3: I send text message notes that are like really exciting and nice and grateful so that they take good care of the food on the way.
Speaker 7: By the way, this kind of happened to me the other day because we had a robot that was supposed to deliver and then I I.
Speaker 3: Understand that creature, I don't, and it never made it to my house and it just got stuck a few streets over and we're like, it's not moving, Like what is that.
Speaker 1: Is what you get for ordering through a robot.
Speaker 2: You don't get to decide.
Speaker 4: Eventually, Yeah, you don't get to decide.
Speaker 2: Put it in Coco and then.
Speaker 4: Eventually a human came and dropped it off.
Speaker 7: So I think they have like a backup plan if these robots get stuck, then a human has to go and pick it up and.
Speaker 2: Bring it to you.
Speaker 3: The thing is, I want to take that robot in like it's a pet. I'm already crossing the street and it needs some care.
Speaker 6: I have seen her struggling to get up like it was crossing a like a crosswalk and the tire or the wheel got stuck on like the where it goes up.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you want to help it up, And I was like, somebody help it.
Speaker 3: Do you want to next time you go to your therapist, Tanya, I want to ask them how it's possible to have more feelings for a robot than some humans.
Speaker 1: That feels deep, I know, but you just run that by.
Speaker 11: Yeah, a side on the way out the door. Hey, a bonus question. You're laughing, but not today's Uh what next?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yes, a quote coming up next? And this is so fascinating. How's your old factory?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 5: What fact?
Speaker 1: Your sense of smell.
Speaker 2: Really good?
Speaker 4: I am at incredible smeller.
Speaker 3: I have good smell as well. Certain odors affect your perception of time. I'm way into this. I have a quarter of the day, but I became obsessed with how things can make time change that you smell odors affect your perception of time. I am a I'm a I sniff fish, I sniff chicken. I love to use olfactory to figure out if something's fresh and the smells great. I used it drip drops of lavender and eucalyptus on my temples sometimes at night smells so good.
Speaker 2: Nobody calls it o factory, by the way, Mark, I.
Speaker 1: Mean it's technically correct. I'm not sure a lot of people say old factory, ol factory is correct. That you never heard that never heard the old factory. Never George. It's not George. It's a human thing, the factory.
Speaker 11: Hey, y'all want to come down the old factory barbecue there, watch out down and that we're going on the ole factory.
Speaker 3: And then we're going on that is not so cow. Sorry, it's part of your nose. Okay, it's not a place, it's in your body. I don't know how to you knowles, Sometimes y'all you okay, listen, Certain smells affect your perceptions, not smells that make time go by faster. So if you want time getting into work to go faster, baby powder, fresh laundry.
Speaker 1: And vanilla, I love all those smells.
Speaker 3: And if you want time to slow down, freshly baked cookies, coffee and barbecue, I love all those smells. They do make you want to just sit and immer in it. I just thought that was extremely fascinating.
Speaker 2: Your shirt is far open today, I mean, just.
Speaker 4: Tell you he distracted.
Speaker 6: Yes, I couldn't have pay attention to the last two minutes of the show.
Speaker 3: I thought my microphone was covering today's quote. Every time you take something personally, Tanya, Wow, you have you have found a part of yourself you haven't learned to love yet.
Speaker 2: That's dark. Take that home.
Speaker 7: Includes your name in it, so sensitive?
Speaker 3: I Kiss FM? Where are we, Raven Renee? We've only been here in an hour. I feel like we've covered a whole day.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 6: I also have your best zodiac matches too, if you want to hear those.
Speaker 1: You can't wait? Uh, what's she saying? Coming up?
Speaker 3: After seven? Ronnie is in Granada Hills this morning with free gas. We're chicking with him in a few minutes. If you're in Granada Hills, look for him. What's he wearing this morning?
Speaker 1: Mesh? Okay, he's wearing Mesh again. Mesh.
Speaker 3: It's the only guy at the gas station wearing Mesh. Okay, that's Ronnie Sisney with the headlines.
Speaker 1: Kiss FM headlines with Sysney.
Speaker 7: Well, as we know, the Lakers are being sold again, less than a year after Dodgers owner Mark Walter bought them.
Speaker 4: Bought the team.
Speaker 7: Bob Iiger and Joshua Kushner are paying a record twelve point five billion dollars. Cruz from La County are heading to Colombia to help rescuers search through debris for any survivors after that seven point four magnitude earthquake struck earlier this year. This week, a proposed California bill aimed at curbing ticket scalping is drawing support from independent music venue owners who say it would help protect fans from inflated resale prices. And the Jonas Brothers will perform a halftime show for the first time ever NFL game in Australia, Rams versus forty nine Ers.
Speaker 4: That's going to be on September tenth.
Speaker 3: Ryan Rose's Back to School Cash all on deck. You were just saying, Tonny, do you have my what sign?
Speaker 6: I have your best astrological matches since you're a Capricorn.
Speaker 3: Yes, okay, so this is the sign that in theory in astrology, if you follow it is best associated, best connected to you.
Speaker 6: Yes, so as a Capricorn, your best with Taurus and Virgos So that is May April, end of April to end of May and end of August to end of September. They tend to bring to help you build stability, and then Scorpion Pisces come up a lot to their emotional depth helps balance out your.
Speaker 1: Ambitious Well, that's six of the twelve.
Speaker 4: Four there's thirteen signs.
Speaker 1: What I thought there's a sign for every month it overlaps.
Speaker 4: There's thirteen.
Speaker 1: Oh so there's a bonus month.
Speaker 4: It's not a month because they're like three, Is there really thirteen?
Speaker 2: There's twelve? You had me questioning my own self.
Speaker 4: Why would I think there's thirteen?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 2: There is there?
Speaker 1: You just seek you there are thirteen? Are student? Are USC student?
Speaker 12: Everyone goes by twelve, but technically there's thirteen.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 2: The name meant please.
Speaker 12: It's like after Capricorn, No, what's after pushes everyone back? So technically i'm in aries. But if you're going by the twelve month or the twelve signs, I'm a pisces.
Speaker 1: Wait but you just said there's thirteen.
Speaker 12: Yeah, but people have like thought this whole time that there's twelve, but there is a thirteenth one that no one, this.
Speaker 1: Is what they're teaching at USC.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: That's she's a student. There, she's done.
Speaker 2: I'm not believing it.
Speaker 6: I'm believing in my solid twelve and those are your best matches.
Speaker 3: Somebody give me some facts. Here, look it up. The sun actually passes through I'm looking it up, the sun, Ronnie, hold on. The Sun passes through thirteen constellations in the sky, including the one that starts with the oh.
Speaker 12: Yes it yeah, Opicus is the thirteenth O Ficus.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying.
Speaker 3: In traditional astrology, Tonny, would you just give her a chance?
Speaker 1: She's right on, I think based on what I'm looking up.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you, all right.
Speaker 1: Ronnie's been waiting. Thank you very much. That's what college gets you. I dropped out. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I thought twelve. That's what dropouts think. So Ronnie's out in Grenada Hills. Ronnie Mark just told me that you tried to buy somebody's free guys and they turned you down.
Speaker 13: Yes see, did turned me down. I don't know why, because I am so friendly and I have like a big smile on my face. But I think people think I'm trying to skim them.
Speaker 3: Well, listen, Chewie Cheweye dealt with this a little bit at the beginning as well. It's odd, I mean it's odd, right that some stranger comes up to you with a telephone and says I want to buy your guys. I would also turn the other way because you don't know what's happening. So that's why I try and say as often as possible. If you're in Grenada Hills and you do see the Kiss vehicle, that's us trying to buy your gas.
Speaker 1: Who said yes.
Speaker 8: So I'm still waiting for a person because I'm like, oh, I felt so like, you know, I felt so sad that she's turned me down. I'm like, oh, people never turned me down.
Speaker 13: So now I literally have to find another person going to work so I can help them.
Speaker 3: Oh, now you know how we all feel when we get rejected. Ronnie all right, ron for somebody to get free gas too, So please help Ronnie out. Five and bucks in back to school cash. Next it is Kiss Secrets and Netania in the back room.
Speaker 1: You know, one of the great pleasures.
Speaker 3: Of living in the valley in you have to travel if you're going to Vegas or San Francisco, is Hollywood Burbank Airport.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you don't even believe that that exists after you've been to Lax.
Speaker 3: But it's it's like you don't want to tell people you don't want to tell people about Hollywood Burbank Airport and how easy it can be, how you can walk out to the plane.
Speaker 6: It's like Long Beach Airport too, by the way, from the back of Long Beach.
Speaker 2: No, John Wayne is different. Long Beach is even smaller.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, John Wayne, Longby's are other airports, Yes, Yes, is an airport. Yes, Ontario, you could you have these? I mean it's a big region here anyway. This new terminal, I have been daydreaming about it. One point three billion dollars are put into this.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's gonna be like fifty percent bigger than the one that we currently have.
Speaker 1: Terminal bigger, but the gate's still the same.
Speaker 4: That's the thing.
Speaker 7: They're still trying to keep that like small airports field only fourteen gates yea, which is part I know, and you know right now how the baggage claim is outside. I guess the baggage claim is going to be inside now. But it looks legit like I love.
Speaker 2: I mean, everything's just.
Speaker 7: Gonna be brand new, so you know, it's gonna be nice, and there's gonna be a lot of food options. Fourteen new restaurants are bringing in like Bukitomas. They're bringing in like a smash Burger place the West Coast. Smash Burger is going to be there. I'm really excited for at this airport.
Speaker 1: Can you go?
Speaker 3: You know, as a kid, I would go to the airport sometimes in Atlanta without a ticket or plans to go anywhere, just to watch the planes and smell the jet fuel because it would excite me.
Speaker 2: Really, I don't think you can do that. These days.
Speaker 4: You can go, and you just can't go past security.
Speaker 1: I think you can go in and have a smash burger. They should.
Speaker 4: I don't know. Actually where are they going to be.
Speaker 1: We don't know the floor Usually all the foddh.
Speaker 4: Is of his past security something on this side.
Speaker 3: So you can come and watch the planes come in and out.
Speaker 1: That was the joy of boyhood for me.
Speaker 7: You could do that like in Santa Monica and then you can see the planes like coming in from Eliot.
Speaker 3: But that's not Burbank, Hollywood, Hollywood, Burbank. I know they don't see the Southwest planes coming in and out. I don't know, you know, these are the little things, tiny that I remember from my childhood. And we don't want to rob kids of that.
Speaker 6: I don't know many kids doing that nowadays, to be honest.
Speaker 3: All right, coming up next University Studio's tickets. I think it's opening in October.
Speaker 7: Right, October thirteenth, that's tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Now, it's basically here.
Speaker 3: Ryan's Roses on the way one or two point seven kiss FM. It's time for Ryan's Roses. Katina and West Covina has reached out my husband. I think he's having an affair. It's been over a year. I noticed the weird charge on our phone. When I called, they said it was for a smart watch. Okay, it is here a smart watch. As far as I know, my husband doesn't wear a smart watch. But why is that so alarming? Maybe maybe it's for her? Right, maybe's the whole like I'm by a gift. I'm surprising you, Katina, Why do you think your husband buying a smart watch is so alarming?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 14: Uh, I mean I noticed a weird fifteen dollars data fea on the phone bills that kept popping up, and I was like, what is that? So I wanted to clear it up.
Speaker 1: But why the purchase? Like what if it's for you?
Speaker 3: Or what if he got and you just haven't seen it yet, Why do you think he's cheating from that?
Speaker 14: Because I don't have an Apple watch. He doesn't like Apple watches. He never liked Apple watches. He actually talked about them like he hates them, you know, so that's definitely mistake. Yeah, it is weird. So I mean I tried to clear it cleared up with Apple and they were like, you clearly have an Apple watch, and it just doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 3: I mean I think that Why do you think it's been over a year?
Speaker 14: I think it's been over a year because he knows how to hide it really well. I think he communicates through that watch somehow.
Speaker 3: Oh interesting, But this leads me to believe that you don't trust your husband anyway.
Speaker 2: So it's like a burner phone.
Speaker 14: That's what I'm thinking. And he makes a big deal about it every time, Like we talk about it.
Speaker 3: Before this watch. Were you losing trust and faith in your husband?
Speaker 15: Well, we have not been intimate in months.
Speaker 5: Who think differing a lot?
Speaker 14: And I'm starting to second guess everything.
Speaker 1: How long you've been married.
Speaker 14: We've been married for five years.
Speaker 3: Let's get organized here and we're gonna try and call your husband and find out what's going on Okay Kiss FM. We'll call her husband next Dianes Rose's Seacrest on a Kiss. If you just got here, you made it in time for us to call Kadina's husband.
Speaker 1: He bought a smart watch.
Speaker 3: She saw the charge and she thinks it's basically like you said, Tony a burner phone, that he's communicating with another woman on this smart watch. It sounds like she has lost trust in him. They haven't been intimate in a long time. That's a theme this week. Yeah, one day was a year, remember the call. Yeah, today it's several months, and she thinks that something's going on.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna try and find out.
Speaker 3: I mean, you have to if if the smart watch, Karine, are you there, Yes, if the smart watch is the burner phone, you had to have thought. You had to cross your mind before that that something could be going on with your husband. He won't just jump to that conclusion, I would think. But let's call and try and find out what's happening. Five years they've been married. I need you to say, Ryan, you have my permission to call, and then his name, Go ahead.
Speaker 14: Brian, you have my permission to call.
Speaker 3: All right, Sistney is gonna be on the phone with him, Tany and I will step away.
Speaker 1: You'll be here too, but we will be listening, all of us. We want to.
Speaker 3: Find out who he's thinking about, who's top of mind. Is he sending these roses to you? Is he sending him to somebody else? We want that name. Okay, Okay, here we go, be very quiet and good luck.
Speaker 5: Thank you. Hello?
Speaker 14: Hi?
Speaker 4: Is this Jason?
Speaker 5: Yeah speaking Hi Jason.
Speaker 4: My name is Tracy. I'm calling from Fresh Blooms. How are you doing?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 7: You know we are a local flower shop and we deliver here and surrounding areas. And I'm calling because we have a free promotion today. It's a dozen red roses that you can send anybody like you'd like.
Speaker 5: Okay, how'd you get this number?
Speaker 4: This is like our database.
Speaker 7: You may have purachased something either online in the past eighteen months and selected to receive promotional offers from local vendors, and we select somebody about once a month, and today you are the lucky winner.
Speaker 5: Oh and I won three roses.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so you can send them to anybody that you'd like. I don't need anything from you. We're just trying to promote our business. I do ask if you're pleased with our arrangements. Maybe you refer me to friends and family down the road. But there's no cash involved. That's not a subscription. It's just something that we do here for the community.
Speaker 5: I see. Okay, Well, you know, I think I'm going to have to go with my gut on this one, and I'm going to pass.
Speaker 4: Oh, there's nobody that you'd want to send. You don't have anybody in your life.
Speaker 1: You don't.
Speaker 4: It'll take two minutes that can be delivered by lunchtime today.
Speaker 5: That's okay, that's okay. I can afford my own flowers.
Speaker 3: Jason, your voice is being broadcast on the radio. Don't hang up, because there's something that we should talk about. I've got your wife, Karina on the phone, and she's curious about a smart watch purchase you made. Can you tell us why you have that smart watch and why she doesn't know about it?
Speaker 5: What'd you say?
Speaker 4: Why are we paying for an Apple Watch?
Speaker 5: I'm not paying for an Apple Wait a second, Okay, which one on here?
Speaker 15: That's her, isn't it?
Speaker 5: That's who? I don't know what you're talking? Where you call?
Speaker 15: That's the number you call when you're not home. The worst thing was a lie, wasn't it. What Ever in the mood, you blame stress for work and that's isn't it?
Speaker 5: What are you? What are you doing on the Okay? Okay, look we should not be talking about this on the radio with other people.
Speaker 14: Okay, just tell me who she is. I deserve to know.
Speaker 1: Who is it? Jason?
Speaker 5: This is crazy. I'm hanging up by what's great?
Speaker 3: Are you cheating? You're cheating on your wife, Jason. That's what's going on. You're cheating on your wife. How long has it been happening?
Speaker 5: I said, I'm hanging up.
Speaker 3: I did hear I say that. But we have information that you're cheating on your wife.
Speaker 1: Just tell her.
Speaker 3: I mean all of this dancing around it. This is not a good sign. The sign is basically saying I admit.
Speaker 9: To this, all right, and you've been cheating for over a year, right, This is this is this is nuts.
Speaker 5: This is a setup. I tell you, I'm hanging up right now.
Speaker 3: Your wife has reached out to us because she said you have been intimate in six months.
Speaker 5: That is none of your business. Get off my case, all right, Koreana.
Speaker 1: I don't want to ask him anything, because clearly, I just want to know who it is.
Speaker 14: I have the number right here. I want to know who you're calling.
Speaker 5: We can talk about this at home, not in the radio.
Speaker 3: Buy No, I'm not getting any more involved. Have a I have a bad feeling, Karina, your husband. That's how your husband speaks. Yes, in no case that we've been down and into on this type of Ryan's Roses call, has there been anyone that's acted like that and been innocent of any cheating or anything that's not appropriate? So I think you have a You're right with your instinct and his denial and dismissal says so much. Yeah, good luck on getting to the bottom of him, find out who that is.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I appreciate you guys. This helps me so much and I really feel like I'm right about this now.
Speaker 3: I agree. Thank you for reaching out. Good luck, Arena, thank you Ryan's Roses. It is Kiss FM.
Speaker 1: On air with a Ryan Set.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 3: Ronnie is trying to find somebody to give free gas Tom Granada Hills. He was denied earlier, but I hope somebody has come to take his free gas. It's not normal, but we're there just as an ally to fill up your tank. Also five hundred bucks and back to school cash in a second Tonia, Go ahead.
Speaker 1: What's the trending report?
Speaker 6: So everybody wants to know if Kylie Jenner and Timothy Shallomey are getting engaged, and the answer, according to a new report, is not anytime soon. A source told People magazine that the couple is not engaged right now and that they're not in a rush to change that. They said that Kylie and Timmy are very much in love. They don't have plans to rush an engagement. They love how their relationship is. They've been together since twenty twenty three, so it's not a new relationship. And usually that three year mark is when people really are like wanting an engagement. But it does feel like they're getting more serious and committed, but they're just not.
Speaker 2: Wanting to put a ring on it.
Speaker 1: Three well, who knows, We don't know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this is all obviously, this is neither one of them saying this. This is like insiders telling People magazine or whatever.
Speaker 1: But three years is a long time.
Speaker 16: That's usually the mark where you start talking. No, that's future, that's not that's long. What's long years? Three years a long time to be engaged and just start talking about it. I think you'd be talking about it after a year, for sure.
Speaker 6: No, that's what I'm saying. I think three years is when you're expecting to get engaged.
Speaker 1: No, I think it's after a year and a half.
Speaker 4: Really, wow, for most people, is that your path?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, my path would be twelve fifteen years or a long engagement which yeah, or very long engagement with no ending. I think that's fine. I just think that three years is a long time. But how would they propose? I don't picture them or if he's going to propose, I don't picture a grand gesture.
Speaker 2: Simple.
Speaker 3: I think it's simple and thoughtful. I think Timothy Shallowy proposes if he does in a very simple and thoughtful way. He's a movie star, right, So he cuts a trailer, a ninety second movie trailer of their life together.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that's so cute.
Speaker 1: But at the end.
Speaker 3: It says something about and the proposals. Maybe at the end, like the last card that comes up, instead of saying the end, it's the beginning.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, that's beautiful, are you? It's like, what's the movie with the signs? The Christmas movie? Actually actually sign says, However, if.
Speaker 3: You watched that these days, I know that dated. I know I can't watch that with my family.
Speaker 7: I can't either. I thought I was like a holes. I forgot about it, and then I could around and I.
Speaker 1: Was like, because it seems like such a.
Speaker 4: Right Mariah Carey part.
Speaker 7: When the Talent show, I'm like, okay, but how about the soft adult Yeah, the.
Speaker 2: Love and the falling in love?
Speaker 4: But there's a lot of like adult content in there.
Speaker 3: You realize they're naked shooting adult movies in love. Actually, yeah, I remember, so forget that.
Speaker 1: That somehow slips my mind every time, like, how.
Speaker 2: Was this Christmas time?
Speaker 1: I love it? What was the question proposals? So let's follow along.
Speaker 3: I was clipping my nails last night one do on't two point seven because I came up with today's game. How sometimes I wonder, you know, in the evenings, I can be my most creative and have a chance to sort of take all the things off my mind and focus on thoughtful or or ideas. And it's it's mostly in the bath and often I think of a live stream when I'm doing it, but I'm not so sure that's a good idea.
Speaker 4: Did live stream your bath time?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 4: What would we get in this live stream conversation?
Speaker 7: Though?
Speaker 1: Just my trainer, Like I'm brainstorming. Would you like for the.
Speaker 4: Show conversing with the comments like coming down and.
Speaker 1: Say, hey, we're thinking about doing this tomorrow? What do you think? And see what the feedback gets you that.
Speaker 9: I honestly feel like you would do that across my mind, lots of bubbles.
Speaker 1: Obviously, where do you.
Speaker 2: Clip your nails? Do you clip it over the toilet?
Speaker 3: Is I put a towel down on the floor in the bathroom and I do it, and I sit on the toilet lid seat and then.
Speaker 1: I do it.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's respectful.
Speaker 1: And then they fall to the town then I throw them? Ay?
Speaker 4: Uh, how will we get there?
Speaker 3: Ronnie is out in Granada Hills right now with free gas. So anyway, the game I thought of during the cliffs coming up, that's what it is next.
Speaker 1: For Universal Studios Hollywood tickets.
Speaker 3: Ronnie, tell me you found somebody that will accept a free gas from us?
Speaker 8: I sure did.
Speaker 13: I'm here with my girl Maria.
Speaker 1: She is so sweet.
Speaker 13: She wanted the free gas and she's a nurse, so I am so happy. She wanted this free gas, and I actually like she already went in and paid it, and I was like, hey girl, go get a refund. We are going to hook you up. But it's here's Maria.
Speaker 1: Okay, Hello, Hi, I'm Maria Ryan seacrestsinin Tanya. How are you?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 5: Good?
Speaker 8: How are you hi?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 3: Are you on your way in for your twelve hours or did you finish?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 14: No, no, I'm on my way.
Speaker 1: Okay. Where do you work?
Speaker 14: I work and see me Valley.
Speaker 1: Amazing.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you for accepting Ronnie's offer and our offer at KISFM to fill up your tank. We got you covered free gas this morning.
Speaker 14: Thank you so much for that.
Speaker 8: I really appreciate it.
Speaker 1: It's our pleasure. Where are are you going straight to work? Now?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: Now do you normally wake up right away? Do you hit the snooze? What kind of person are you?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 8: I wake up early. I'm the as soon as it rings them up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's not a snoozer.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 4: I have snooze five alarms, and I snooze all five of them.
Speaker 5: I agree.
Speaker 2: I can't imagine mine like three minutes.
Speaker 1: Strful to wake up to all of that.
Speaker 7: Okay, I'm here every day, aren't I?
Speaker 1: Yes, thank you.
Speaker 3: Well listen Maria, thank you for the care that you give all those people and seeing we appreciate you coming on with us.
Speaker 1: Have a great day at work.
Speaker 14: Okay, thank you, thank you so much for everything.
Speaker 1: Of course. Bye bye, Hello Ronnie.
Speaker 3: Day two of giving away free gas in Something, California. How does it feel?
Speaker 13: It feels so great? And I also have a funny story about Maria because she lives so close to the gas station and her husband literally was like looking basic. We out the windows to see who she's talking to and comes over and he is a big fan of.
Speaker 8: The show, right, and he's like, I went free gas too. Well they could share the gas tank, Yes, exactly.
Speaker 1: Tell Ray, thank you for listening and not to be threatened by you.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I'm like, oh, I'm so sweet, big smile.
Speaker 1: It's a good time, all right.
Speaker 3: Thank you Ronnie from Kiss giving away free gass in Granada Hills this morning. Okay, we have tickets to the University Studios Hollywood. This game can help you plan your food budget if you win. It's called Universal Studios Food Prices Higher or.
Speaker 13: Hi.
Speaker 3: Rebecca and Rosemead, how are you? We are going to play the game Universal Studios food price is higher and lower. So I will give you a menu item from Universal Studios Hollywood. You tell me if it's higher or lower than twelve bucks. You gotta get three right before you get three wrong, and you will win.
Speaker 5: Okay, oh it, thank you.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 3: The first one, the brisket mac and Cheese cone. So you got brisket mac and cheese cone. It's a bread cone packed with macaroni and cheese and topped with smoked beef brisket. Is it higher or lower than twelve bucks at Universal Studios Hollywood?
Speaker 5: That will be higher?
Speaker 3: Yeah, fifteen ninety nine. Next one, the Big Pink, an oversized Simpsons inspired doughnut that is eight inches across A higher or lower.
Speaker 1: Than twelve bucks?
Speaker 5: Lower?
Speaker 3: Ten ninety nine. You're one away from trying all these foods at Universal. The white chocolate frog. This one is a solid white chocolate frog found in Harry Potter World. It's the size of an actual frog. Higher or lower than twelve dollars for the wind, I would say higher fourteen ninety nine.
Speaker 4: Eight is not cool? I mean it's a chocolate frog.
Speaker 2: Sounds is it hollower?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Solid does that make solid.
Speaker 1: Is it hollow or solid? It's a solid chocolate frog.
Speaker 3: Well, Rebecca, congratulations, you got a four patch Universal Studios.
Speaker 1: Holly would Wi thank you so much.
Speaker 5: You have a great date.
Speaker 1: You too, Thank you so much for listening.
Speaker 3: Great job, Rebecca. Yes, Kiss coming up your chance to get tickets to both nights and hotel and gas money to our iHeart Radio Music Festival.
Speaker 2: Air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 3: It's one of two point seven Kiss. All right, so let me go back to this call. I just mentioned a moment ago. She's freaked out in West LA. A guy that she's talking to wants to do something on the first date, and she's worried about it.
Speaker 1: So Valerie, good morning.
Speaker 17: Hi, good morning.
Speaker 3: We're a little anxious to hear what it might be that's freaked you out on this first date with this guy you've been talking to.
Speaker 1: What's happened?
Speaker 17: Okay, Well, I've been talking to this guy for a few weeks, you know, we've been flirting and then he asked me out. So he wants our first date to be getting pedicures together. This was going I'm not sure, but he wanted to be at a salon, you know, not like at home doing it for each other. So, I mean there's something there. But you know, he actually suggested we sit next to each other, get our feet done, and maybe grab a bite afterwards.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely not.
Speaker 1: I think this is unconventional and cute.
Speaker 7: I'm kind of torn raw feet on your first date.
Speaker 4: Why why not just rip the bandit off and see what I'm working with.
Speaker 16: Everybody's gonna pretty toes after this, Yeah, not necessarily.
Speaker 1: Yes, Oh, I don't know why.
Speaker 17: I'm getting really feeling weird about it lately. It's really weird too.
Speaker 3: Look, Valerie, I uh as someone that has thought about this on a first date.
Speaker 1: I say go with it.
Speaker 3: It's it's in its own way funny, yeah, and charming and ridiculous, but cute and unconventional and grows and not.
Speaker 1: I mean at the end of the day, if.
Speaker 3: The date doesn't go well, he's probably gonna pick up the tab on your pedicure.
Speaker 17: Well, my friends think it's cute too. You know that he's like confident enough to suggest something different.
Speaker 4: That's what it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, are you going to take that? Are you going to take the massage their shoulder rum?
Speaker 3: I'm not sure.
Speaker 17: I'm still thinking, like, is this a red flag or is it a green flag? Because he wants to do something relaxing and isn't afraidab little self care.
Speaker 1: And if he's massage, I don't know.
Speaker 17: Could there be a reason he's trying to get me to commit to a picure before we've even had dinner, Like.
Speaker 6: If he like likes feet and he wants like see your feet, it's giving me weird.
Speaker 2: It's giving me weird.
Speaker 17: That's exactly what's been going in the back of my head.
Speaker 3: Oh ahead, I hear a confident guy that likes to take care of himself.
Speaker 1: That's what I hear.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm intrigued. I'm not completely turned off by it, I would go.
Speaker 2: So he's like, I.
Speaker 1: Was taught by an ext girlfriend of mine to take care of that. So I do.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 17: I mean I like to move a little more slowly and test the waters. So clearly he's jumping s feet first. You know, I don't really know what to do.
Speaker 3: Lowered the bar and we're not fully creeped out by it. That's the consensus. So I think, well two out of three.
Speaker 17: Okay, all right, thank you so much, guys, you say much?
Speaker 1: All right, Yeah, come on, there's worse things.
Speaker 3: And if you get the mannic care on top of it with gels, it's a relaxation day.
Speaker 1: I like it. Yes, pamper and there you go. That's gonna wrap it up on a Thursday.
Speaker 3: Get through it today, Listen, make decisions, be deliberate, come back with us, have some fun tomorrow morning. It's Friday morning, Sisney. We'll take you to eleven o'clock tomorrow. Ronnie's out in Santa Clarita with free gas. First thing in the morning.
Speaker 1: Kiss FM, how we go. Thanks for listening to on Air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe it and we'll talk to you again tomorrow