Speaker 1: Hey, it's I Do Part two.
Speaker 2: I am one of your celebrity mentors, Bob Guinea, and I am in.
Speaker 1: Beautiful Carmel, California.
Speaker 2: I believe it's my fifth or sixth year here with this awesome trip for the Pebble Beach Pro Am Golf competition, and of course with our iHeart family, and we have two women that we love on this pod Pod Bless America. It's Golden's Kathy Swartz and Cindy Colors. Welcome, ladies.
Speaker 1: Hey, how are you?
Speaker 2: Thanks so much for I'm better now getting to talk to you too. So okay, let's just talk about how great this has been, right we have. We've had a wonderful time. Did you guys get to do the shopping always thing yesterday?
Speaker 3: This is my third time. I think I've been to every store now in Carmel.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 4: It's my first and we have had such a good time. Did you buy some good stuff?
Speaker 5: We all bought the same pants yesterday?
Speaker 1: Oh, very nice.
Speaker 3: It was the three women in the traveling pants.
Speaker 2: Except I don't have to travel. We all take them home. Yeah, there you go, it's perfect. Well, I loved it. I know real quick. I know you're talking about this a little bit last night. But uh you you two were given an assignment by one of the producers. Probably if I if I had to guess which producer, I bet.
Speaker 1: I could guess which one she'd be right.
Speaker 2: And she gave you an assignment to try and each grab some digits while you're out in the town cavorting.
Speaker 1: How did I go? Let's start.
Speaker 2: Let's start with you, Sidney. Let's start with you. Were you able to score some digits last week? Have no digits? But I thought my I thought I had through today. Oh yeah, if you can give you some today, I'll get to okay, sound, we will do a follow up.
Speaker 1: We might have someone in an early lead.
Speaker 2: I guess you're say, apparently I gave out my digits last night, and I was getting blown up by the same uh same friends and family members that you were.
Speaker 1: Yep, So let's talk about this. What you did? You give out your number? Did you get a number? What happened? No?
Speaker 3: I gave my number too. It was like three degrees of separation whatever to a gentleman who you and I were talking to him and his wife, Stephen Lee and Stephen Lean at the bar and lovely people. And I, of course always take every opportunity to say, do you have any friends or family who are single?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: And he said, actually I do, and took me over and introduced me to this guy who's handsome, good looking guy. And then Steve asked for my number, and then Steve passed it on to him.
Speaker 2: So we'll say, oh, well, hey, dude, if you're listening, fire up that phone, all right, give us a call.
Speaker 3: But now I've got another one yet two second called me this morning. She has another one. He lives on the golf course. Sweet, hey, zeus. So you know I am in the early lead.
Speaker 2: Here are we going to see this dude out there that we're all going to a party house?
Speaker 1: He is on the course. Wait, we are going to his house today for a party.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's confirmed that. I'm just waiting to hear from him. Holy smokes, You're welcome.
Speaker 1: Welcome.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to meet him. I will be vetting him. I did tell Leanne would bring you by on. Yeah, I will be properly vetting this man. You know. I got to say, I think it's interesting because uh, times have changed, right, I mean, I I meet women in the old fashioned way I hand out flowers on TV shows. But I happen to know that, you know, the dating apps and all that kind of stuff. Have you two ever done the apps thing?
Speaker 1: The day?
Speaker 4: I think I think everybody who's single has at least tried it. Yeah, and some of us have gotten off of it, right, some are still participating in Kathy Kathy.
Speaker 3: I'm it was a moment with my daughter where alcohol was involved and she made me get on and I am literally canceled it the next day.
Speaker 1: Do you were you swiping? Did you do any swiping?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 3: I swiped a lot and a lot of these people I think they're memes. I don't think they are real people.
Speaker 7: Oh really, lots of catfish, lots of cat fishing, lots of bodies without clothes, shirts on, and yeah, you know, holding beers in the bathroom kind of guys.
Speaker 4: And it's like people who are just wanting to get attention and not really have a relationship.
Speaker 2: Right, I could see that. I mean it's interesting. I think if I were, you know, God forbid to ever be single again. I don't know that you have.
Speaker 3: A best whyfe you will never be single again?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Well, she gets kind of tired of my antics. But I always think I often wonder like what would I do? Would I go on a thing like that. I don't think I would, only because I feel like for me it'd be easier to But I say this, but you're right, I mean, it's not easy to do. I always think it maybe be easier to meet through friends and family, right or whatever.
Speaker 4: But maybe now friends have known this for we both lived in the same neighborhood for a long time. I've lived in Austin for thirty years. So if somebody has a single friend, I've probably exhausted that resource by.
Speaker 1: Now exhausted that right. And she and I've been in Austin twenty five plus.
Speaker 3: Heres and Cindy, he has handed me all her rejects and they haven't worked out either.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, twice two million or so. Yeah, jeez, it's tough out there, it is, right. Well, it's probably not tough to meet I mean, it's going to sound inappropriate, but it's probably not tough to meet.
Speaker 1: Someone to hook up with.
Speaker 2: But it's probably tough to meet someone to actually have a relationship with, right.
Speaker 4: I mean, I wouldn't say we're not meeting to hook up any of them but for yourself. You can meet people, and so you do, like have a couple of dates. It's just getting past that second date, third date and really looking at compatibility. You know, especially Kathy is a unique person, right, I'm going to put a plug in for her because it's going to take a really special man to capture her attention and to make a good partner for her. But when you do find a partner, you're going to be the best partner. So I think we're going to have to expand our search outside of Austin.
Speaker 2: How about I want to do to Carmel, California. We're starting, we're gonna be walking the golf course. Right, there's a lot of a lot of there's a lot of tall men, very tall. Well in the particular circle you're hanging out, and yes, we're all we're all tall drinks of water. But yeah, I can see you know, you walk in on the golf course, you think the golf course.
Speaker 1: Would be a good place to meet.
Speaker 3: I mean, then why not? I think a lot of men, single men are going to be out on this golf course either, right, but how do we really know that they're single?
Speaker 4: A lot of men at our age category have stopped wearing their wedding rings even if they are married, and I think they don't realize that they can get them resized, just get the resizing on the ring, so they stop, they stop wearing them, and then they give the signal that they might be sing.
Speaker 3: Cindy, how long do you think would take either one of us to figure out if a guy is married? Just take how many minutes that you guys two questions? Yeah there you got, there, you got.
Speaker 1: I can see that.
Speaker 3: And the difference between Cindy and one of the differences is she will give a guy like two or three days.
Speaker 1: We've talked about this.
Speaker 3: I can tell you, like the guy last night at the bar, I locked eyes with him, and when you brought me back in to meet Leanne and Steve brought me over to meet him, that was the same guy that I locked eyes with. But so I know really quickly if I'm interested in somebody, I don't need to go on two or three dates, right And I and I.
Speaker 1: Don't dude, were you two friends before? Never met her?
Speaker 4: Never looking the same zip code. We have a couple mutual friends, but not too many. But the first time we met was when Kathy came to the mansion during can put the Pajama party.
Speaker 2: And you were and that's when you were like everybody, let's let's give three cheers for Mel's get on the bel train the train, and then some people got off with the train. Yes, yes they did, all right, So let's talk about this when it comes to men, what are your biggest ick things? I have the hardest time saying ick, But what is your biggest ick and what are your biggest turn ons?
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 4: Okay, so a man who knows how to manage me and handle me is my biggest turn on. Okay, somebody knows how to like touch me appropriately, like move me around, look at me. Oh that connection, I miss it. That is the biggest turnout turn on? What about you, Kathy?
Speaker 3: My biggest turn on is probably a man who I meet, looks me in the eye, smiles like that connection. That's not a guy who and my biggest turn off. It goes with that, because my biggest turn off is a guy that I meet and all he wants to tell me about is his money and his cars and his It's superficial, superficial stuff. Because at our age, we've got what we've got. I'm looking for a genuinely kind human being who's interested.
Speaker 1: So not gonna be impressed by somebody.
Speaker 3: I mean, do I want a guy to have enough money to take me to a nice restaurant and open the door for me and you know, not put me in his VW bug where my legs are coming through the windshill. Yes, but that's not you know, it's not that's not going to money is not going to make the guy for me.
Speaker 1: Right, I think that makes sense.
Speaker 2: Well, we've got Cosmo came out with twenty seven of the biggest X. So the twenty oh wait see here just came out with twenty seven men on their dating X and non negotiables who some of them were expecting sex on the first date. This individual said, maybe I'm an anomaly, but that's not my initial desire when meeting someone. It's actually to connect and build a bond first. Another one here was being overly interested in my financial situation.
Speaker 1: Yep, so kind of like what you said. I think.
Speaker 2: For if this is coming from a guy saying, and right, I think the guy it's interesting because you know, I think there's a lot of people think certain things about guys, right, And for a guy to say, expecting sex on the first date would be a turnoff for him. That's interesting to me. I get the being overly interested in my financial situation. That's kind of like what we're talking about last night, when and we were kind of hitting on some different hot button topics. And if a woman, you know, for me, when I was single, if I met a woman and she would immediately be like, you know, so what is this, I'd.
Speaker 1: Be like, well, it's nothing. The hell are you talking about? You know? And I was like, it is what it is.
Speaker 2: And I don't know what that is yet because I met you fifteen minutes ago or whatever, or but I would think of that same moment if someone were to be like, so tell me about your you know, your portfolio, Like, what the hell are you talking about? You know, there are certain things I think would be major turnoffs in that regard, and those are two of them. You already kind of addressed that absolutely. Oh are there of you cat ladies? I have two geriatric cats, geriatric cats, so you're you. I am not a cat lady. They're not a cat lady, but you're just taking care of some.
Speaker 3: I rescued these cats, I fostered them when they were three weeks old, fostered them. Yeah, and they never left now thirteen and a half and I love them. But you know, to me, being a cat that has this pejorative connotations and I am not that cat lady.
Speaker 2: There was a thing I saw a dating app profile that was it went viral and I don't know if any of you guys are I'm sure how they saw it, but it was like this thing where the woman was like, Hi, my name's Debbie. I am a nurse and I have two cats and.
Speaker 1: I love them so much. I don't understand why men don't like her. It's like, have you heard your story about cats?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Cats?
Speaker 2: For some reason there is You're right, there is quite a thought process there with cats.
Speaker 1: I'll let it be known. I'm I'm putting it out there right now.
Speaker 2: I'm not a crazy cat, not a crazy cat lady.
Speaker 1: Oh, here you go.
Speaker 2: This is a good one. Here picks being fake right, pictures being fake, filtered, faked or filter faked or filtered right.
Speaker 3: College And here's I just have to ask, that is a huge turn off to me to go and meet a man. And we've talked about this, Cindy, go and meet a man, and literally this has happened to me. I walk right by him because the guy that's there does not resemble in any way the guy how we portrayed himself in his.
Speaker 5: Do you FaceTime men before you meet them?
Speaker 3: I talked to them on the phone. Okay, maybe I should do that.
Speaker 5: I think if you FaceTime then you would then you know, see their real s.
Speaker 3: That's good question. Can I tell you what I do? And this is a PSA for all single women. I have a Google phone number, and when I it doesn't matter where I meet him. Except for the guy last night, I give him my real number. But I do make exceptions. But with a Google phone number, you cannot find, you cannot research, You cannot find your name, your address, anything about you. With a cell number, you would not believe how much information you can find out about selling. So so, and I've taated a couple of guys. One guy, when he called me said, because you have what happens is they call you and they have to give their name and you can choose to accept or reject the.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, okay, so that's interesting.
Speaker 3: I had a guy who called and he when I answered, he said, wait, what is this, and I explained that my children are really concerned about my safety and it was my kid's idea, and he said, yeah, well that's not going to work for me. I said, it's been so nice chatting click.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, you know that.
Speaker 3: It says a lot about a man who doesn't care about your right, it's safety.
Speaker 4: You know, they should be as protective of as even if they don't know us.
Speaker 1: Right, that's.
Speaker 3: Offer me a guy that has a problem with a Google phone.
Speaker 1: Now I can see that. Oh it's interesting.
Speaker 2: There's there's two about texting on here that I think are pretty interesting. One is being a slow Texter is a nick to this guy. Everyone always has her phone on him all the time. There are very few reasons why it would take you a day to reply to me.
Speaker 1: Can I have this guy's number?
Speaker 2: I'm just going to assume you're not interested? So that was his thing. What do you think of that, Sime.
Speaker 5: I'm kind of busy, yeh.
Speaker 4: And when I'm with people, I try not to have my phone out so there will be delays and when I respond back to.
Speaker 1: You, well see that's kind of a thing too.
Speaker 2: That's a that's an age thing, right, because I think younger people today like they never are they will set their phone down that if it goes there in the middle of a conversation, you're telling them something meaningful and they're like texting. Whereas I love that. I love when people like put their phone away and don't look at it. I think that's pretty awesome. That's another rick for me.
Speaker 3: If I go out to dinner or have a drink with a guy and his phone's there and he's checking his phone, he'll never see me again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, yeah, it used to be that you would.
Speaker 2: There was like a three day rule, right, like if you like someone and you can active that in three days.
Speaker 1: I can't wait days.
Speaker 5: Well, back in the answering machines, I have an answering machine.
Speaker 1: Message, I can tell you.
Speaker 3: We talk about this women, my friends, my single friends, and I'm much more. I'm just going to answer right now. I'm not playing games. I think a day to wait, a whole day. I think that's probably game playing, because if you're not picking up your phone in a day, then you're playing one.
Speaker 4: I do think what they're probably alluding to is playing games. Yeah, yeah, how long it takes? And especially, don't you hate it when although I people text you and you answer back and you see the bubbles yea, and then they don't send anything.
Speaker 3: I know you saw it. But here's my question. And you are the guru. Bops, you tell us I'm the guru. You are do the guys. If you answer right back, when is now the chase over? Like, oh, no, she's too weaker?
Speaker 1: Question? I don't think so.
Speaker 2: I think if you're texting in the first place, you're looking for a response, right, unless it's an informational text, right, But if it's if I'm texting someone, If I'm texting someone, I think I would like a response, you know, I mean, ultimately, that's why you're sending them a message in the first.
Speaker 3: You know, you wouldn't think like, oh, she's pretty eager, maybe she's too weak.
Speaker 1: Now. I don't ever think things though. I'm a pretty simple guy.
Speaker 2: I would say an hour or two is okay from a standpoint of someone me toeking someone and then not replying right away, or or you know, if life gets in the way and they're busy, or if they have obligations.
Speaker 1: I totally get that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But if we're in the middle of texting and then all of a sudden that person just bails a day later, I'm going to be kind of like, well, screw this person.
Speaker 1: You know, I will tell on the dading app.
Speaker 3: I had a guy reach out to me and literally it was probably forty minutes later he said Hi, I didn't see it thirty forty minutes later and then he wrote back, thanks for not answering.
Speaker 1: It's like.
Speaker 6: Texting question for you all that I have to ask, as singles and a non single good morning and good night texts, how are our feelings about that?
Speaker 5: Well, I've I.
Speaker 1: Would say, are you from two situations?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 2: So a good morning good night text from a guy? Maybe you just met too much? Good morning again? We just said that too much?
Speaker 4: You've just met, But it is nice sometime during the day, Hey, thinking about you, you know, looking forward to having a live chat later or dinner this weekender.
Speaker 5: You Wednesday or whatever.
Speaker 1: But I will tell you.
Speaker 3: It irritates me if even if I'm I have to be in really deep like I met last night, he can say good morning, good night?
Speaker 1: Can you tell? This a repeating thing?
Speaker 3: But no, Seriously, if if I don't know a guy, well, I find it annoying. I really do find it annoying if they're good morning, Kathy, thinking about you. I'm like, I just met, we haven't even met, just talked, texted. But what I do, and I told you this, I have a new thing that I do when whether whatever it is, when I meet a guy or this horrible dating app that's about to expire. Thank god, I only text a few times and then I say, you know, why don't we chat on the phone. And I get it so quickly. I can tell just by the conversation if I want to go down the road.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good that's probably a good thing. I would say.
Speaker 2: From a married guy perspective, the good morning and good night texts, I would probably be welcoming of them, because my wife completely ignores me.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah she is.
Speaker 3: Well what I'm like, hold on, I'm going to defend your fabulous wife. First of all, the poor thing is sick as a dog and on the sofa, and I'm.
Speaker 4: Sure you sent her phone in her hand, and I'm like, she's probably too weak to get up. She's too weak.
Speaker 1: Oh, there's a nanny there, give me a break. Did you send her get well flowers? I'm thinking of you. I love Oh I sent her.
Speaker 2: You might be coming up on my dating now she's gotta get well flight credit coming her way for missing her flight.
Speaker 1: No, I would say, uh, I welcome it.
Speaker 2: I welcome a good morning organ night text, but it's it's from a different place, like for example, like this morning, I wanted to talk to my kids this morning before they went to school. I want to check on my wife, make sure she was feeling okay and that our or nanny was there to help with the kids that get him off to school and stuff, because we originally hired her to be there for us being out of town. But then when when Jessica was sick, I was like, well, let's just keep Katrina there and she can help you, you know.
Speaker 5: So so what a guy, I'm very sweet like.
Speaker 2: That's and next way, she doesn't expect flowers, right, totally kidding, No, But I think it is different depending on your relationship status with someone.
Speaker 1: But I will say that.
Speaker 4: In a relationship, I do prefer that the man send the good morning good night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't like to initiate that. I feel like that's something that the man should initiate.
Speaker 1: This is interesting, This is a question for me.
Speaker 2: Do men want a woman that embraces her feminine side, or do men like women that are always taking charge? That's a loaded question to me because I am used to very strong women in my life, my mom, my sister, my wife. But I also I like it both ways. I like her to occasionally allow me to take charge and take the lead. But there are times when I'll say, you know, where should go for dinner? And I don't want her to say I don't care wherever.
Speaker 1: You want to go. That's not what I want. I want to say Mexican. Yeah, awesome. But here's the thing.
Speaker 3: That you just said that you talk about taking charge feminine and you can address it, but femininity does not necessarily it's not necessarily in contention or again, they don't have to be exactly, they're the same. To me, A strong woman is a feminine woman, sure, or Kenby doesn't have to be. But to your question, I mean finding where you want to go to dinner?
Speaker 4: That is probably one of the top fights that couples always, always, always, so in that situation, if you don't want to pick, is there a different way that you could bring it out in your wife?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like, for example, I'm thinking of chopsticks or tacos perfect.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like what you do with the two year old, you know either or yeah, you always get me.
Speaker 4: And I can tell you from a feminine perspective, if I wanted to pick a place, but I don't want to take a place, I would say, I bet you know exactly where I want to go to dinner tonight.
Speaker 1: Right where do you think? What do you think? Where do you think?
Speaker 4: I'm thinking Mexican or talking or a Mexican right, yeah, And I can say, oh my gosh, that would be perfect. And actually that sounds great. But I was thinking sushi. But you're right, Mexican would be great. But no, no, babe, let'sh no.
Speaker 1: I like that. Men.
Speaker 3: Let me just say, I've known a lot of men who are not who want you. They want the woman to say. They don't want to play that game. They want Kathy, where do you want to go for dinner? I'm not a foodie, so I really don't care. Yeah, but I'm learning that I have to because men say it annoys them. If you say I don't care, they want you to. Well, I think it's yeah, I get that, I don't care.
Speaker 2: Part if you if you genuinely could eat a twinkie or have you know, a steak dinner. But if you throw out a couple options, I think that's kind of nice, and then you could still let the guy decide.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 2: So it's like, well, I don't know, I would I would like sushi or I would even love a steakhouse. Either one would be great, awesome. Well let's go to the stage. Oh no, no, no, no, you both have it all wrong. What you want to do is say how high do you want my heels tonight?
Speaker 5: Babe?
Speaker 1: That should determine where we go. That's nice. Oh nice.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you something. Cindy has this scam down.
Speaker 4: It's not a game. It's a dynamic. It's a ying and yang, it's a back and forth. It's a play that I really enjoy. I really, it's I don't feel it's a game. I think it should be how we look a fun game? Yeah, relationship dynamic.
Speaker 2: You know, I agree with you because I think the relationships should be fun, and they're not fun, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Exactly?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we can probably have a lot of fun by ourselves. You have to be with someone who you can't have fun with, So it's like.
Speaker 1: And I will tell you that is so high on my list. I have dated men.
Speaker 3: We talked about this, so it's like somebody who wrote answers these questions.
Speaker 1: You were reading our minds.
Speaker 3: Men always say how I'm so funny and I make them laugh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what?
Speaker 3: I want? Guy that makes me laugh? Sure, I want a guy who's playful. I want a guy who's fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's not enough for me to be fun and playful. I need them to be that way.
Speaker 2: Well, and you feed off of it a little bit too, like as being someone who I love making people laugh. It's like sometimes I want someone who gives as good as it gets, you know, and then I can be like, Okay, I got a partner here.
Speaker 1: This is gonna be fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it can be a romantic relationship of friendship whatever it is. Still, I still want someone to make me laugh too.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But your kids get older and you have it with your kids. Yeah, Oh, I mean you probably already do. I dynamic my boys are pretty funny kids.
Speaker 8: I gotta be honest, all right.
Speaker 2: So brand new year ahead, Right, We're in February, so we've got ten months to go.
Speaker 1: Eleven months if you count February.
Speaker 2: I guess, what are some of your goals like for each of you, Like if you have some goals around dating, around relationships, just you know, it doesn't have to necessarily be a romantic relationship, but around what you want to accomplish this year from a standpoint of putting your heart out there.
Speaker 4: Well, I have to get some digits today, you do. I have to get two sets of digits today. So that's goal number one. Yes, you know, I don't really I don't really play the New Year's resolution thing. Last year, you know what I did? It actually was such a great idea depended on TikTok. All things good on TikTok. I did a Bingo card. So instead of having a set of resolutions, I put together a Bingo card of all the things that I wanted to accomplish. Some were professionals, some were personal, some were seeing my children, some were learning how to arrange flowers, and I put them in little blocks on the Bingo card and I would cross them out. Such a great sense of accomplishment. But you hit all the I hit all the categories of my life.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Actually I did it.
Speaker 4: After I got off the show as well, because I kind of felt like I needed something to stable sure and to recharge yourself a little to get it.
Speaker 3: That's a great Yeah, I'm a little bit. I also do not make New Year's resolutions. I think every day is a brand new day and if you don't like something, today's the day to change it.
Speaker 1: So that's how I live my life.
Speaker 3: But for dating, for me, believe it or not, as outgoing as I am, I have a really hard time initiating going up to a man or.
Speaker 5: Oh no, no, oh no.
Speaker 4: We traveled together here, so we live in Austin, but we don't live together.
Speaker 3: You say this, This was my quote unquote New Year's resolution to force myself to do it. And I've done it a couple of times. It gets somewhere, but I'm telling you I've done it like twice, and I'm so my goal is kind of to do that, to go up and say hello, and you know, it doesn't go anywhere.
Speaker 1: I'm no worse off and it might go somewhere.
Speaker 2: So but I feel like you're like me though, Kathy, Like I talk to everybody. So it's like said, you know, at the end of the day, is a guy standing next to me, like, Hey, how you doing.
Speaker 3: Man, It's not like I do hit, but see if I'm interested. Absolutely, you and I are very similar. I have never met a stranger. But if I like that guy last night, then it was a little bit more tentative because sikes were a little hot, stakes are a little hot.
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 3: But I still do it and I didn't used to do that, So that's kind of my dating.
Speaker 4: You're doing well, yeah, I mean you're taking up the pace today.
Speaker 3: I'm going to just see if I can like push you out of the contest totally.
Speaker 1: And just you know, when I.
Speaker 2: Was single, so my wife used to say this about me because we were really kind of like friends with benefits before we were dating.
Speaker 1: Well, then she loves you putting that out. She knows.
Speaker 2: But I was always so noncommittal, right, and she would go, you just like flirt with everybody. I'm like, yeah, but it was true, like I'd be like, hey, how you doing, and it was and so I was never thinking. I was never putting too much on it. Like it wasn't like I was trying to sleep with this girl. And that's why I'm going to talk to her, right, I was just talking to her and if it went somewhere else. Great if it didn't, I'm totally fine with that too.
Speaker 4: Will they say, that's really important when you have any conversation to forget about the outcome. You're not doing it with the intent of I'm going to get a date from this. I'm going to have a friend from this. Like, just forget the outcome, Just enjoy people.
Speaker 2: Enjoy the moment and be in the moment right, and put your phone down and be in the moment right, But make sure you.
Speaker 1: Text back in ten minutes exactly. Yeah, don't.
Speaker 2: I just kidding, all right, So, uh, let's ask for some advice here. You two obviously masterful at.
Speaker 1: The game of dating.
Speaker 5: I'm still single.
Speaker 2: Well, that's because that chicly until yeah, only until the end of today, That's right. If you have people out there that are listening that are are just ready to give up on love, right, they're just like, I'm done.
Speaker 1: Don't don't give up on love. It's it's every day, you know.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be honest, I don't like when people say manifest that's almost a four letter word to me at this point. Sure, I just believe, if believe that's my work for twenty twenty six belief. Just live your life with intention, enjoy who you are, and and good things and bad things will come into your life. But don't give up, because you're not even giving yourself an opportunity if you give up. And there's so much I mean, I'm just so grateful for every day of my life that I thoroughly enjoy every day, and good people come into my life and great opportunities come into my life. But if you sit home and say I give up, it's not in my vocabulary.
Speaker 4: I just also enjoy this season of being single, right, Yeah, don't continue to put a really long winner. It's a very long season sometimes and sometimes a short win. But you know, if it ends, you will probably miss this time. I was at church the other day. I've told this story a couple of times. There was a man like man spreading. He was like, legs apart, touching my leg. I'm a stranger. He's making all these noises.
Speaker 1: I'm like, you forget, Did you give me your digits? Did not give No.
Speaker 5: He was with his family, but yeah, even weirder.
Speaker 4: So sometimes it's okay to be single, and we should just appreciate the love that we have in our life and if it's not the partner love, still be open to it, but don't rely on it again, let go the outcome.
Speaker 3: And I would add to that, love yourself. Just now, downstairs, one of the men who works at this hotel said to me, do you have a hard time dating? I don't know why, he asked me, and I said, you know, I gave the answer, and then he said, well, you know what there is You're fabulous.
Speaker 1: There is a guy out there for you.
Speaker 3: And I looked at him and I said, I hope there is, but if there isn't, I'm still happy. It's being happy with who you are regardless. A man is not going to make me complete. I am complete, you we are all complete. It's finding someone that adds to your life, right, That's that's you know.
Speaker 2: A great former bachelor once said, it's amazing what a difference a year makes.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, I think he even wrote a book sounds like sounds I think it's.
Speaker 3: I think it's this guy that's really smart and has a fabulous he's so funny.
Speaker 4: So I.
Speaker 2: Say that because I was in like, you know, I was going through a divorce.
Speaker 1: I'm like, what is going on? And then all of a sudden.
Speaker 2: A year later, I'm sitting on Oprah's couch and everyone wants me to be the bachelor.
Speaker 1: Right, And so that's what I did.
Speaker 2: But it was kind of interesting because when you let go of the outcome and when you just embrace the fact that, you know what, I'm a good person, and I know that, you know, if somebody's out there, I'll find them, and if they're not, I'm fine with myself.
Speaker 1: I'm perfectly happy, right.
Speaker 2: And it's amazing if you give yourself that grace and allow yourself to, you know, just sort of embrace life and do whatever you got to do to wake up every day and put a smile on your face and get out there and say hi to a couple of people. It's amazing the great things that can come your way.
Speaker 4: I remember telling my kids when they're in middle school, everybody has to take that public speaking class.
Speaker 1: I taught it.
Speaker 4: You tell me this, I told my kids all the time. Nobody wants to watch a nervous speaker. It's so uncomfortable for everyone to watch that. And no one wants to look at a desperate dater. Now you can tell those people who are desperate to have a relationship. Live your life, be happy, be confident in who you are, and that's so much more attractive. It's so much more alluring and magnetic.
Speaker 3: But even but see, even when you said that, Cindy, it's it's it's and I know this isn't what you mean, but it sounds like you're saying that to attract someone.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, lively happy.
Speaker 3: With yourself for yourself, not for the attraction of other people, because because if you're happy with yourself, that radiates and that and that's something I've learned actually since my husband died. Uh And and so I do it for me, you know, I wake up and put a smile on my face for me. Yeah, I think it's a great way to live your life. Well, guys, I love you both. This has been really great for me.
Speaker 5: We we love you too.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: And I know that you have to run because you have to call you your wife and find out what she wants for Balentine's Day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, for sure, some digits do we have to give or get digits?
Speaker 1: I think we're good either way.
Speaker 2: It's just digit digital change.
Speaker 1: So you have to get theirs and give. Well, no, I don't have to get digits. We have to yeah, give or get Yes.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, I'm going to be at a party on the course, so I hope he has friends.
Speaker 1: Well, I appreciate you ladies coming on. Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: We love everyone knows how to follow you guys on online?
Speaker 1: Follow you on the socials?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 1: What is what is yours?
Speaker 2: My?
Speaker 3: I'm KB Swarts. You can find me on on on Facebook, Instagram.
Speaker 1: They can tune in and listen. You can tune in and listen.
Speaker 3: To our podcast which is under Batchel Happy Hour, Golden Hour. The we talk about dating and we have a great time with that too.
Speaker 5: So I am more obscure. I'm obscure.
Speaker 4: You're gonna have to look for me under CM colors but spelled differently. I know what was I thinking? I should change it C M C U L L E R S okay, and they'll be able to find me.
Speaker 1: This is how they slide into our dm This is how we want them.
Speaker 2: Well, let's ask our producer to sliding into their d ms count as an exchange of digital information.
Speaker 1: No, okay, why not? You know what our producer I think was of the high school. Oh yeah, and when eight am, when bell rang those doors were locked. Absolutely, you missed it.
Speaker 2: You're out well two an iHeartRadio podcast where falling in love is the main objective. Let's find you, guys, let's go I am I am in charge of that ting.
Speaker 4: These men, okay, just looking for one. We'll take ten, but I'm just looking for one that's right.
Speaker 1: One? How hard I'll take her?
Speaker 8: Rather?
Speaker 2: Not? All right?
Speaker 1: Well of you guys. Let's go out there and do it. Let's do it.
Speaker 8: M