Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone.
Speaker 2: Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tap Garrett. Yeah, Garrett has the fun. Hi Garrett, how's your phone tap about?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: So Damon wants to play a phone tap on his girlfriend Gina. Now, Damon is an extreme sport guy. He loves skydiving, mountain climbing, ATVing, on and on and on. Gina usually sits on the sidelines and waits for him to, you know, do his thing. But Gina said, you know what, I will skydive with you for the very first time. So she's a little nervous, of course, and Damon said, you know what, perfect time to play a phone tap. So I'm gonna call Gina from the skydiving place to make sure everything's cool.
Speaker 2: All right, we'll see what happens. Yeah, he's Garrett's phone tap. Lets listen it. Well, Hey, Gina, what's up. My name is Bob Pittman.
Speaker 3: I work over at the air drop location that you guys are okay, Hi, Well, we are super excited to have you this weekend with you and your husband.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's gonna be awesome.
Speaker 2: Great.
Speaker 3: Make sure you get here a little bit early and we go through a walk through class. We get you fitted for the proper gear, get you the right back packs.
Speaker 1: And uh, that'd be great. Yeah, sure, definitely. It's a little back but I'm.
Speaker 2: Gonna do this. So this is your first time, Yeah, yeah it is.
Speaker 1: I've been just such a wreck about it.
Speaker 3: So hey, hold on one second, I'm just getting called over here in the office.
Speaker 2: Just be patient with me. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Tony.
Speaker 3: Really, I haven't even jumped out of a plane myself, and I'm jumping out with someone. Now.
Speaker 2: Hey, no, you.
Speaker 3: Said you said I could jump down someone that jumped out before.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, she's gonna kill me. She is going to kill me.
Speaker 1: My god.
Speaker 3: Hey, hello, I'm just gonna go for it, all right, don't worry, all right, don't worry about it.
Speaker 2: Sorry about that.
Speaker 1: I just I just heard your whole conversation.
Speaker 2: I've just been talking to you.
Speaker 1: You've never jumped.
Speaker 3: Out of a plane.
Speaker 2: I told you that.
Speaker 1: I just heard your conversation.
Speaker 2: You're saying that when I put you on hold, I didn't. I didn't put you on hold.
Speaker 1: I heard everything.
Speaker 2: Hold on, let me just test that.
Speaker 1: Hold on. No, you're not going to test anything.
Speaker 2: If you heard me. What did I just say? Repeat?
Speaker 1: You more for what you ask I asked, la, la, whatever. I don't give up. I need to speak to your manager right now. This is unacceptable. I paid good money for this. I promise my husband I would do this, and I'm not going to trust you. I need to speak to your manager immediately.
Speaker 2: Hey, can we just sidebar for a second. I'm new here, you know, I'm in college. I really need this job.
Speaker 1: No do I care?
Speaker 2: No, I can't get fired.
Speaker 1: No, I don't care.
Speaker 2: Well, wear protection with the parachutes will be safe.
Speaker 1: No, No, I am not getting on the plane. I'm not getting on this plane. I am not getting on this plane, and we're going to get our money back. Is that clear? I'm done. This is perfect because she's been most of my bones about this, and I've been trying to get it through.
Speaker 2: This is exactly what me right now. Let that go to voicemail. We will call her right back, and you can push your button somehow.
Speaker 1: All right, absolute, we do. Hello. Well, I just spoke to the dumbasses over at the sky diving place. The guy that we're supposed to jump with has never even done it before. What are you thinking? Are you my life on the line. You don't even talk to anybody in this com We were gonna be the same, We're going to go through all. You have not given me any rest about this, and I'm finally doing this and you're gonna put my life on the line. You don't want to whip your eyeballs out. Damon, You're putting my life on the damn line here because you are an idiot and you can't even check your business to make sure that we were going to be a.
Speaker 2: Shamed Tina, calm down?
Speaker 1: Who who's who are you?
Speaker 2: My name's Garf from Elvis during in the Morning show, and.
Speaker 1: How are you saying? I am not done with you? If you know your hats for the don't forbear me.
Speaker 2: The Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 1: This phone tap was pre recorded with permission granted by all participates. The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show