Speaker 1: He is drinks chants, motherfucking podcast man.
Speaker 2: He's a legends every Queens rapper.
Speaker 1: He ain't a great as your boy in O R E.
Speaker 2: He's a Miami hip hop pioneer put up as d J e f N.
Speaker 3: Together they drink it up with some of the biggest players, you know what I mean, and the.
Speaker 4: Most professional unprofessional podcast.
Speaker 1: And your number one source for drunks, drink chans, most das New Year's csten. It's time for drink champs. Drink up, motherfucking mother.
Speaker 5: Would it good? Be hoping he is wild to send me this Your boy in O r E. Oh, I forgot e f it.
Speaker 2: Is not here.
Speaker 5: The e f it is out with COVID. I think I don't know.
Speaker 1: Now I'm just like I got I gotta throw that shit over my man. This is Midle tatey crazy bare ready, drink chests happy. I'll makes up.
Speaker 5: Now we got today. We have the Puerto Rican Princess.
Speaker 2: Did I make it stutter?
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, yes, she showed up late.
Speaker 1: She showed up like the latest guest this year, so I gotta say that, Well, we're still.
Speaker 2: In the first quarter.
Speaker 5: You showed up DMX style. This is DMX style style of right, but.
Speaker 2: Listen, listen. I had to do it. I had to make sure that when I came.
Speaker 1: Here cold, god damn it, tell us what's going on?
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, can I get a drink?
Speaker 1: Of course, was waiting for you? And you can have plastic and now we got glass, yes, yes, you got joint yeah.
Speaker 5: Some more. So let's talk.
Speaker 1: Let's take it from the beginning right when we first seen you come on the scene. It was obviously through Love and Hip Hop. Yes, and I believe y'all was the first season, right, like, because I believe it's New York was the first season, and then it went to Atlanta.
Speaker 5: But you was Was you in the first season of the Atlanta one?
Speaker 2: Ooh, I like that.
Speaker 1: I like that sound.
Speaker 2: So I wasn't the first season.
Speaker 6: I think I was in the first season of Atlanta because I think it came out in New York first, I'm sure with Jim Jones and Christy and them, Yes, and then I think he went straight to Atlanta. Yeah, And then I was I was twenty three when I did Love and Hip Hop. I was I had just met Stevie J which I'm sure you were. Of course you guys know him. Yeah, and I started doing I have made him. I actually have made him like a week prior to doing Love and Hip Hop.
Speaker 1: Okay, so this is something I did. I did a season of Love and Hip Hop right, Miami?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 5: I did Miami, Yeah, just one season.
Speaker 1: I liked it. I to tell you the truth. But to tell you, let me ask you a question, because this is a rumor that everyone thinks. Everyone thinks that you know, this is a setup, like meaning they'll they'll come in and say like, okay, this this person's gonna throw a drink and then y'all gonna like, you know.
Speaker 5: Was it like that for you?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 6: So the first the first season of Love and Hip Hop Atlanta, right, I want to say they had producers that we're doing their jobs, which is amazing. You got to do your mother fucking job, right, But then I want to say they had audiences like me that was going to come and be theirselves and just just push the limits. And everything that I went through in Love and Hip Hop was was real.
Speaker 2: Real. I don't really never blame the producers usually. You know why I can't blame.
Speaker 6: The producers because I feel like you have to take responsibilities for yourself. You're gonna go on TV, anything can happen, and you're being open, especially like in a reality TV show. And I mean, you know, everybody got to do their job. To have a great show, you need great producers. So like, I highly doubted the producers are anybody like, you know, throw a drink at that bitch, like you know, slap that bitch.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: I'm not saying nobody has never said that. I'm sure they have said that, But I don't really think that was the deal with Love and hip Hop the first he said. I think it was just so raw, right, you know, you had Stevie J with me.
Speaker 1: Because you know, to tell you to me being the outside of looking in. When the New York was like but when they got to Atlanta, it was like, wait a minute, this is now. Yeah. Yeah, I was like, now this is television because the first season and by the way, I watched every Love and hip Hop. I'm a big Love and hip Hop.
Speaker 5: That's the reason why I did it.
Speaker 1: But it felt like that was like the breakout season when it went to Atlanta and it was like it was no host ball, there's everything going now and that's why I always wanted to wonder because it was so good TV. It was like, damn, did they set this up a little bit? Like you know what you say and they put you in the room, so you're saying your part was really they get you in the room and just straight to it.
Speaker 2: I mean I'm saying that day. You know what I'm saying. I'm saying that, Okay, Okay, for example, life, I didn't know my baby daddy had a whole woman at home.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, Like you kept calling the Mimi the maid at one point.
Speaker 2: Well you know, I mean, come up with that.
Speaker 6: I was like, that's funny because I just put that in one of my songs, my new EPI that's coming out.
Speaker 2: I let's go, you know what.
Speaker 6: I had to go back and do a bunch of my like liners and put on my my new EP because I just feel like they deserve it, you know what I'm saying. I just feel like they need to hear that. But shout out to me me.
Speaker 1: I think you know that.
Speaker 6: Here here's the thing. Mimy is a great person. Let me just say that she's an amazing woman.
Speaker 5: Like to hear you say that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, she's an amazing woman.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: And you know, Mimi grew up in Scientology. Really, you guys didn't.
Speaker 6: Know that, the religious Scientology in California. She lived in the Scientology building from the age of twelve. I mean, I'm sorry for the from the age of five all the way to the age of thirteen. And Mimi is really a great person. But her mother was in the in the church really bad, and so Mimi just really grew up just knowing that. So it was really easy when you so when you grow up in like a cult type of church, it's easy for anybody to come in play games with you because I mean, Stevie is all right, but he's not like the greatest player, you know what I'm saying, Like, like, I mean, let's just be real, and so I.
Speaker 1: Just feel like she like I just.
Speaker 2: Feel like she's a great person. And you know, I hated to call her Molly the main but the bitch used to do clay houses right right, you know what I'm saying. And when I called the bitch Balley the may, I swear I did not plan that. It was just like, bitch, put on your T shirt and go do what you do.
Speaker 1: Best.
Speaker 6: He's cleaning the you know, it's not like it was playing. I still think she's a great woman, a great mother and a great person.
Speaker 1: God damn make some noise with that man.
Speaker 5: That's so let's let's let's talk about Zeus. Right?
Speaker 1: Is a Zeus?
Speaker 5: You guys work? Because I heard somewhere that you are the owner of Zeus.
Speaker 2: No, I do not own suits, but I do own Jocelyn's Cabaret.
Speaker 5: Okay, so you own your show.
Speaker 6: On own my show, which a lot of people that's on Sue's they don't have the same deal.
Speaker 4: That I have.
Speaker 1: I hate what you're trying to say. I know what you're trying to hear. What you're saying, go ahead.
Speaker 6: I don't want to I don't want to get into details because you know, I don't want to fuck up nobody's way of doing things.
Speaker 1: Feelings.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and I don't want to fuck up anybody's company on how they operate and do their things. It's just that when I came on board, coming from Bloom and Hippa for so many years, and I.
Speaker 2: Just felt like, you know, I was in.
Speaker 1: I was in.
Speaker 6: I made vhe viacom billions of dollars, like yeah, I'm saying that again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. And the reason why I'm going to no, you've been in the industry for a very long time. You know how you know how this ship works, right, it's horrible.
Speaker 6: Well, the thing is what I'm saying, like what I'm what I'm what I'm trying to get at is like I made.
Speaker 2: The people so much money.
Speaker 6: Like I had a friend that was that's a lawyer in Atlanta and for years he's he's a black black man. For years we'll like talk and and ownership and ep property and stuff like that, and so a lot of people don't know. You know, intellectual property very important for you to gain or get as you growing up in the game, and it's gonna be hard for you to get it in the beginning, but you could actually get your intellect your property if you stay on top of your ship and really focus on getting that, you know what I'm saying. And so when coming from doing something like love and hip hop, I just always feel like I was just like, Wow.
Speaker 2: I come from nothing.
Speaker 6: The I grew up with no shoes in Puerto Rico, the projects of Puerto Rico.
Speaker 2: It was hard, you know, well, and I feel like sometimes you gotta just go there. You got to just say, you know, why fun this ship.
Speaker 1: That's right, we're gonna have a We're gon We're gonna.
Speaker 5: We wanna drink up. We get an emotion.
Speaker 1: Because our show is literally about giving people their flowers. And I want you to know we saw, we saw you come from the bottom and to where you at. It's amazing you and you deserve your flower. That's what our show was about.
Speaker 5: So yeah, that this is your Snoop Dogg said, it's like a ground.
Speaker 2: I love.
Speaker 5: Yes, got that.
Speaker 2: I think, well yeah, yeah, yeah, oh my gosh, not so much. I love it.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys.
Speaker 2: I know I was getting an emotion.
Speaker 6: But look, being able to get your intellectal property after you like grew up, grew up with nothing and worked for the white people for so many years, and then you come and you actually could own something like Johnson e'scavaret. I started putting joson di'scabaret when.
Speaker 5: I was probably like, WHOA, what season you on?
Speaker 2: I'm about to be on season four.
Speaker 6: I would have already shot season four, but I want to go do college here?
Speaker 5: Oh college, hell's next month?
Speaker 3: You y J.
Speaker 1: Who else?
Speaker 2: Who else was in there?
Speaker 6: Quay Quay, the boy that'd be going the wigs, the basketball player.
Speaker 1: Taylor Taylor's and Aman Shepherd.
Speaker 6: Yes, yeah, he was on there. The girl that acts what's her name, Peepy, We call her Peepy. Parker Okay, Parker, Okay, she was on there.
Speaker 2: She played She played one another shows with Dewayne's brothers for many years.
Speaker 6: She's little top, she said, a little thought. She was up in there dancing to my sound checking that ad.
Speaker 1: I was like you, so, let me ask you, how did you and Amber Rose get along? Because I remember seeing that picture. I remember the inter and of that kind of like going crazy, like and we find out that you guys were doing college hill.
Speaker 5: Making it over.
Speaker 1: But I remember that people were saying like it was a two strong women person out New York? Was there too, oh New York from Tiffany? Okay, but how was it?
Speaker 4: Me?
Speaker 1: Did you know Amber before that? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Well, not hanging out, but I met her before, followed each other on Instagram before?
Speaker 2: Yeah, just from like the.
Speaker 1: Industry, Okay, because that's what a lot of times they say girls can't get along, right, And is that something that you feel like it's true?
Speaker 2: Can I tell you something? Sure, I feel like the house was hanging on me bad.
Speaker 5: I was not ready.
Speaker 2: I feel like the house was hanging on the whole house, the whole Let me tell you, like I could really.
Speaker 6: Dress, you know what I'm saying, Like I got on the fifteen hundred dollar duds just to come see you guys.
Speaker 5: Let me let me get.
Speaker 1: Let's know, I gotta goddamn I got.
Speaker 2: I got a hundred fifty thousand dollars. That's a dollar was sixty on this head. And I wasn't school like this a day.
Speaker 1: Yes, they ain't like that ship. They're like that ship.
Speaker 2: They ain't like that ship. So that I think nobody like that ship. I was the last one on that motherfucking bus. And every time I went out there to get on the motherfucking bus, everybody staying out their way. Once she got out. Today one of them change three times. We should still look like you can change, should still don't come out.
Speaker 6: So I really like, honestly, like, if if I could just take out one person that was not feeling a certain type of way about me, it had to be in their money and o Marian's brother Oriyan.
Speaker 2: Oh, guys, well, I just said two people, but that's the guys, small guys.
Speaker 1: In that she talked about the guys she felt was hating on them.
Speaker 6: Okay, so this is what I'm saying. I felt like the whole house was hating on me, But I feel like two people was not hating on me.
Speaker 5: Happened to be guys, and.
Speaker 6: They both happened to be guys. But that but not because I was a cute girl. Because those two guys have ladies at home, they're merried men. But because I wasn't wearing heels and little dresses like this. I was wanting like, you know, like uh, you know, like thoa, like jean jackets with the pants and the shoe, and you.
Speaker 5: Don't know about that college.
Speaker 1: You don't know nothing about you don't.
Speaker 5: Know anything about class, anything, know anything.
Speaker 1: So like I wasn't going like one out of a glass.
Speaker 2: You fancy, babe.
Speaker 1: He ain't tell you that, He ain't tell you that's foute.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, this is uh it's a pointer, right yeah, right, you find them, you find them.
Speaker 1: You don't know what, honey, judgement, don't let bool you. He don't know what is if you got the.
Speaker 5: I want Jocelyn to try you know, the little sip and then.
Speaker 1: She can tell me you don't care for one.
Speaker 2: It has to be the last thing on the menu. And then I'd be like, let me get it. Really to drink gaso leg if it's the last thing.
Speaker 5: It seemed like a tequila.
Speaker 1: Look, you seem like a tequilla type of person, you know what I do? Like, Okay, over here, right, it's way fresher different.
Speaker 2: I should have my cabaret. Can I say I should have my cabaret?
Speaker 6: Ladies just started like having me on the tequila because them holes began fucked up.
Speaker 2: Like before, I was just like drinking champ.
Speaker 1: I can't find them.
Speaker 6: So I do an audition, right, And so I was the first person on suits that like put the whole program together during COVID slice.
Speaker 1: That's that's aub in New York. No Zeus is the network work zoosking about.
Speaker 2: No I get it doing the COVID. I had already got picked up.
Speaker 6: For season one because I got picked up for season one before the COVID you know, I had met me, Me and my fiance had.
Speaker 2: Just left book the book camp, Celebrity book Camp.
Speaker 5: We get a lot of the same checks.
Speaker 2: We actually had just left.
Speaker 6: That and I met I met the owner of suits at at the hotel with Mayhem at the hotel. I gave him my whole thing. What happened we TV had originally they did like my uh you know, like they put it together for me. I gave them that, Yeah, gave them the idea. They put it together for me. They spalled like three four hundred thousand dollars, but they never picked it up. They thought it was too explicit, right, And so I was like, okay, well, ship, thank you for doing the ship.
Speaker 2: I showed it to let me. He was like, let's do it.
Speaker 6: And it was just to make TV to come back around license my show to put it on their network, which I thought.
Speaker 2: It was like, I mean, you guys are like you had it first, right, and so so.
Speaker 6: During COVID, I was like, shit, we got to get some money. We can't be outside. How about let me let the girls audition for the cavaret. So I was the first one on the network to like do an online audition. So basically the girls were sending their audition.
Speaker 5: Tape and remember you viewing the tape?
Speaker 6: Yeah, and I was viewing the tapes and do it like what you guys basically do like just commentar it just talk and shit, right, and so like that's how we kind of picked up the girls. Then my producers would pick it out because like I ain't got time to go over three thousand ladies. They nail it down for me to like twenty girls. And then I go in and then I start working. I want this one, I want this one. It's all creative. I mean I created Jows and this cavaret. I created the theme. I created the music on there. Well, I'm signed to my husband's label, so he based the music for me. But I write the music, I create the show, I do all the episodes, I do everything. So that's how I started doing the auditions. That's how I find them. That's how I find my ladies. And you'll be surprised it's so many of them, you know. And and we actually just left tour. I was in obviously you guys play my one of my most famous songs when I walked in. I was on tour for six months in twenty twenty two, right after the cabaret.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 6: I mean my shows are insane, like people first of all, people just be crying.
Speaker 2: I'm like girl, I'm just Johnson the police.
Speaker 1: Like I've noticed that I taught you like I follow you, and I noticed that about you. When people are from the people who your fans are, they are fans like they really go all out for you. Is that's something you saw in life before all this? Is it still surreal for you? Well?
Speaker 6: Look, when I was five, I knew I wanted to sing and dance, right, And when I met Stevie at twenty three, I had an artist. I was managing this little girl right wow, she was eighteen. I was twenty three and I tald and I was still stripping.
Speaker 2: I was. I was stripping in Onyx in Atlanta, and I told one of the best.
Speaker 1: Wings, check out the best wings.
Speaker 2: That's what my homeboy. Yeah, crazy, you look just like GB. GB was the guy that he was. He's a married man. He used to go in there.
Speaker 6: You know, he's the type of guy that get like fifty dollars worth of dances and saying you on your way here is a drink like one of those guys. Right, And it's like when it's a slow night, hey, let me get that fifty Let me get that drink.
Speaker 2: You know what I saying? So He's one of them. So I'm like, damn, GB, do you know what you know music? Do you know music producer? I need to I need to. I need to get out this strugglub. I'm twitter. I don't want to be up here. I to you know, I said, I got shipped to do. So he introduced me. Yeah, I got go.
Speaker 6: He introduced me to the girl and he was like, you need to be doing music. But prior to that, you know Brian McKinney, Yes, yeah, be mad, be mad used to. He used to always want me to do music. He wanted to tell me to his label and stuff like that because I used to. I meet him when I used to be a striper too, and I'm like, Brian, fuck you and the mic. I'm not doing that. I got to make some money. Stop talking to me about that. So that was when I was like eighteen or nineteen. So then when I met Stevie, I was like, why everybody keept telling me to do music? And when I was a little girl at five I knew. I was like, damn, I want to sing and I want to dance, but going up in the get don't nobody got no money to do shit. I'm like, shit, I gotta go out there and try to get me some money from this niggas. They want to throw it at me. Fucking So I was never like, Okay, this is what I'm gonna do. But I got the opportunity to want to be discovered by somebody like b MAC and then Stevie, and I was like, shit, I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 2: And what really helped me cause you know, no one's perfect.
Speaker 6: Stevie's not perfect, but I but I really learned from him and I appreciate him for that. And also what really got me to be to where I'm at right now. I said, uh, you know, Brian McKinney or steviej is my fiance. But listen, he really like when I told him, this is really what I want to do. Mind you, he's been seeing me on Love and Hip Hop with Stevie for seven years trying to do music. He probably like, bitch, you're not serious. But when I got with him, He's like, oh my god, she is serious. So we really took it there and like one of my sons got one hundred million streams on it, just one of my souls, like you know, coming from Brian Kina to Stevie J and then to my fiance soon to be husband, Ballistic. He just really saw the and you know, and you know my fiance we hung that with your wife.
Speaker 2: And stuff like that.
Speaker 6: He really just allowed me to be creative and not like you know, I think Stevie and I had a lot of problems and I just feel like, you.
Speaker 1: Tell your truth me as an outside of looking in, I kind of felt like you and Stevie's music kind of sounded forced. It didn't sound like the chemistry was there as opposed to where it sounds now, where it's like I feel like you're being more you and just more like natural.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like does it feel like that?
Speaker 6: Well, the reason why you feel like that is I think it's because I have more creative control now, Like I'm just like I'm not going in the studio like they telling me what to do. I'm actually when I go in the studio with Ballistic, I'm going in the studio. He makes the be right there and I write like do it like it's your beday. I wrote that in five minutes in the studio Vegas, Welcome to Vegas, baby. I want to write, I want to write like that's the most training song on TikTok. Even to this day, no other song has ever been more trained then Vegas. And they sped it up, they sped it up and it wasn't even more crazy. I'm like, I've been number two, number one on TikTok for a year just for that one, huh. And I feel like just being in a relationship with Ballistic and just really you know, I think in the relationships, when you work with each other, you have to respect each other and just really be serious about the work. And I think that's why I finally became successful with the music. I mean I made Listen, I may say one hundred thousand on my tour, that's a lot. We're independent. We're independent, nobody's gave us any money.
Speaker 2: This is the money. This is my money, my management money, and my.
Speaker 6: Fiances money that we do everything with our own money. So for you to make that type of money on the tour, that's fucking epic.
Speaker 4: So how do you find the balance between the relationship and then the work, because that can't be easy.
Speaker 2: The relationship with my partner.
Speaker 5: With Ballistic, the relationship man between man and women, and the.
Speaker 1: Work like a lot, you know, what I think that.
Speaker 6: Okay, So with me and Ballistic Fun, we're gonna work for like seven hours that night.
Speaker 5: Okay, he wasn't real, I wasn't real good, I'm bad.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, you gotta do what you gotta do to your woman's pussy all night.
Speaker 5: All I was like, I was being good, like.
Speaker 3: We are.
Speaker 6: But so look, listen, listen, I want to tell you. Okay, so look that this this woman the the balance, right, and so I'm not I don't sit on my husband's cock every day. I'm not doing that. He's gonna work for this pussy. Okay, I'm talking about he gonna work for the pussy. Nigga, You're gonna work and you're gonna talk that You're gonna talk. You're gonna talk for three hours to tell me. I'm breaking it down for you. Because no, this is what I'm trying to tell you. This is how I'm breaking it down. So when we work, we work, and there's nothing more. I only go in the studio in the daytime. He'll be there all day. I leave him there. Peace, do your thing at home. We got a baby.
Speaker 2: We're taking her home.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 6: He takes the baby to school every day and pick her up every day for the past three years. The past three years, you know, takes care of about me. So you know we don't We're not fucking every day, and I don't want to fuck you every day. You know what I'm saying, Nigga, I want you to motherfucking like. He buy me these change for my.
Speaker 2: Birthday, goddamn beautiful changes.
Speaker 6: And I was like, nigga, you think you said you will buy me sign that say Puerto Rican Princess.
Speaker 2: So I just always have it in my face. Just know it came from you. Why the fuck I can buy myself? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: When I get mad, I got to wear that shit. Oh he got I hate him, you know, so like I like to be, you need to finesse me. Even if you are my sin to be husband. Nigga, I'm not just finna fuck you. You ain't that cute. Nobody's that cute. You gotta remember I came from nothing. When I first started out, I was young, I was out side. I was going out the door just to get somebody to pick me up, to let me get that check.
Speaker 2: And they had none to do with me.
Speaker 6: Open it on my list because I always had that game. You know what I'm saying, I've been a pimp. I got bitches working for me and I and they're gonna work for me forever. This motherfucking check from from my cabal, right, it's into the motherfucking world goes under. I get paid when I die, my kid getting when she died her kid get it. It's like motherfucking good times when that bit she's playing guests who game pay me?
Speaker 2: Okay, call me that I'm ready. But at the end of the day, like you know, I respect myself and I made my husband respect me. Like nigga, you ain't just what you done this way? You want to get this pussy all night? Fuck you done this week?
Speaker 6: You mean to send you are going to send my fat put the record pussy on your deck for what Look yesterday he's like you d he goes you drive something.
Speaker 2: I go like this, like's not turn the other way because you want to get a money.
Speaker 1: By me today.
Speaker 6: So you so to answer the question, were basically just balanced by me respecting myself as a woman, me giving him responsibilities as a man, and me taking responsibilities as a woman.
Speaker 2: That's how we balanced works. I think it does.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 1: I get another whiskey because that to work as well. You can killed you kill it.
Speaker 5: So let me ask you.
Speaker 1: Right, it was a famous scene right in the reunion show okay, and it was like you and Steve on one side, and then it was Benzenoa on the other.
Speaker 2: The they used to call her whole thea goodness ho ho thea like a whole.
Speaker 5: But why do they say that? Why do you.
Speaker 2: Listen all right.
Speaker 1: This much?
Speaker 6: When the horse be from California for too long, that pushed to be loose, that pelvic floor be on the floor. Jesus, they peeing, that bitch is down. You ever seen porn and the girl? How do you guys ever watch the porn and what's crawling through and then you see like somebody's puss is like literally outside it's your floor.
Speaker 2: No fucking what snowry?
Speaker 1: Do you know what time about? Okay?
Speaker 6: Have you seen that porn where the girls are getting fisted and the whole asshole come out?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: That's nothing what I watched, No.
Speaker 2: What you don't even got to cut up? But this is not nothing.
Speaker 6: You gotta watch if you if you search porn if you search porn. Everybody knows you gotta crawl like Instagram. So when you scrawling, you see them booty holes out.
Speaker 2: There, red pink everything you just.
Speaker 6: Happen that got to be outside. I ain't got ship to do when the hors wanted to get point like that.
Speaker 2: I'm just asking you. Have you seen it? Can? So what's up?
Speaker 3: Drink champs army Ready for a staggering statistic. Nearly seventy seven percent of fathers settle for their lady's uncomfortable baby bag when they're outside with their kids. That's according to your very own eyes, So just look around. Settling is not where it's at. Dad's deserved better. No more struggling to find the wipes, the diapers, the cream, or your.
Speaker 1: Own personal items.
Speaker 3: Introducing the Flyest Dad Bag, the firstborn from flydadgear dot com. It's the perfect backpack to keep dad and baby ready for whatever. Twenty one compartments make it easy to keep everything in its place and never again to dig through the bottom of this hole that's your lady's bag. Trust me, I wouldn't have become a partner of fly Dad if it wasn't legit. Not only is the firstborn, my baby bag, but also the bag I take on set for Drink Champs, the bag I travel with and pretty much might go to backpack for everything I do. If staying fly and being functional is your goal, head to fly dadgear dot Com, Forward, slash Amazon, and get your fly dad back today.
Speaker 1: What happened in that scene? With that scene I'm talking about because like what happened, They've rushed towards y'all, y'all watch towards them.
Speaker 6: And then oh yeah, because we went from talking about whole thing, yeah to fifty.
Speaker 5: What yah fuck, I'm trying to stay focus.
Speaker 2: Okay, So like, okay, let me go back.
Speaker 6: So when I first started doing love and hip hop, like I said, I was twenty three and I was like really trying to like do the music, and like that was in twenty twenty twelve, like twenty twenty three. Now, I had a successful year doing my tour, doing two seasons at the cabaret, doing college here, doing everything that they say.
Speaker 2: I will not do. Let's collect for that.
Speaker 6: It's been it's been too many years coming from Puerto Rico in the hood, having nothing.
Speaker 2: It's been too many years coming And I just felt like when I first, I felt like, can I.
Speaker 1: Tell you something?
Speaker 6: The reason I think, I really feel like a lot of my beginning failure was contributed by love and.
Speaker 1: Hip hop.
Speaker 6: Because the people, the people that's on the show, like, let's say that the cast members. Instead of them supporting each other, they always like throwing you down. And I feel like, you know me, I'm not no hater. I always give it, bitch, they pops. I was like, when somebody say you see her, good for her. Because I learned one thing the universe. The universe is very tricky. You gotta be very curful. See, I'm not a Bible thumper. I'm not a Bible tumper. That means that people always holding the Bible.
Speaker 1: Oh the scription says.
Speaker 6: Hoh, shut the fuck up, bitch, don't hit me with the motherfucker CHRISTI because you suck dick in the back. Don't talk to me about that. So I'm not saying I'm an atheist. I'm far from an atheist. I'm a I am a good god woman right because people always holling God, bitch, who's your God? Your God could be Satan, your guy could be down there, bitch burning the hair.
Speaker 2: Bitch. We all did everybody did you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 1: So for me, I feel like.
Speaker 6: People me now I walk with cautious in loving hip hop. I was, I was going through a lie. I was trying to make it in the industry, which I always knew that I will because I always knew nobody could tell me I wasn't.
Speaker 2: I did it not for them. I did it for me to show me what the fuck.
Speaker 6: I was gonna be able to do coming from Puerto Rico in the project, and I said, I done Puerto Rico, you know, without having nothing, like I knew in my mind, like I there's no way that this is why the good universe that I belonging has for me.
Speaker 2: No right no, And so I feel like just doing love and hip hop, going through a lot, I stay focused. But I did want through a lot because they used to downplay me a lot with the with that you think, because from that episode, and that's why I bed they ass, Yeah, because I was so sick of that motherfucker's like the whole fucking time. That's why I bed they ass because it's like, Okay, here I am, I'm twenty three, I'm to try to do the music I know Steve's so millions of dollars worth of records.
Speaker 6: Whether what the what it sounded like, whatever would it sound like, It don't matter. He's a genius and I am not a bad bitch. So y'all chill, let me get this right, right. But they weren't trying to let me get right. So they talk and they talked, and they talked and they talk and you know a lot of the bitches used to hay too, because like you know, I was popping shit on love and hip hop. I'll come in there and I let them it. Just know, straight up, bitch, you ain't shit, bitch, I've been getting money. Wait before you thought about even knowing what money was. Because from the Mud though, from the Mud, when I was a kid, from the mom and my nigga.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. So I'm that bitch.
Speaker 6: You're gonna respect me. I'm gonna repect you. If you don't, bitch, I'm gonna be your ass. And I always been a fighter because I had to.
Speaker 1: I had to.
Speaker 2: Like when I used to be a stripper here, you know, I used to dance at the roles my nigga.
Speaker 1: So was that one of the roles and the other woman's the other coco cocos. Oh yeah, I've been.
Speaker 2: There and take one. So coming from that, I used to have to fight them all bitches all the time.
Speaker 6: Them always used to be mad as fun because I was young and I had some hot pussy and I was getting the money.
Speaker 1: That was bad. Bitch, Why is you mad? Bitch? Why are you mad?
Speaker 2: So I used to fight.
Speaker 6: I remember one time I was giving a lap dance like this right, and the guy was sitting behind me and the girl that likes getting the girl rolling. She had a blade to try to come cut me. But what she didn't know I had a blade on in my waist. A bitch, you gonna get cut too.
Speaker 2: So I ran up on that whole. That bitch ran outside. She was gone, yeah, bitch back because bitch, you're not gonna come in.
Speaker 6: I'm not gonna cut you. Bitch, we gonna cut each other. Let's let's let's hope you get to me. So what happened at the arena?
Speaker 5: I think cut?
Speaker 2: Oh she got cut?
Speaker 5: Oh man, sorry, because because I think we.
Speaker 2: Never at the reunion. What happened at the reenia?
Speaker 6: I was so sick of them whole you had you know, all of them just just hating on me. I said, you know what, if I'm going on, I'm going out with a band. I was ready to quit that day. I didn't quit for another like two seasons, but I was ready to quit that night.
Speaker 2: I was ready. I threw in my tower.
Speaker 6: You you ever heard of people throwing in their towers, So if I was gonna throw on my towers, I'm a big all. Y'all bitch yourself, and that basic was still saying that how you gonna see me big?
Speaker 2: This one, this one, this one, and y'are too still here. Yeah, but I just gotta get up, yeah, get ready for the fight.
Speaker 1: Definitely went and grab snatches and wigs, asked.
Speaker 6: Everybody, and and I threw a few hits that everybody. Because I'm a fighter. I got into a fighting college s heel too, but I ain't gonna tell you who because they still only like seasy thousand.
Speaker 1: I got the god six six get this.
Speaker 2: But I need that sixty ship. I to want somebody ask because look, they tried.
Speaker 6: So I went to college here and I wanted to Uh, they were trying to get me to do it last year, but I was doing the college Yield films the same time I filmed the Cabaret.
Speaker 2: So the last year Wish was the first year they did it.
Speaker 6: I was like, I can I'm shooting seasonm too, like I now, but this season I was like, okay, I'm gonna push season for back and then I'm gonna do I'm gonna do college here, which what's the best thing that happened to me? I want to I've never went to college. I never even graduated high school. Now, yeah, school, it's real school.
Speaker 1: I had.
Speaker 6: I had all hundreds. Listen, my professors is coming at the end, and this our sixty year old people. Professors coming at the end, hugging me like they can't believe it, because you know, I was real. I was like in there like I'm gonna give it my all right, And so I guess there was like, Okay, Johnson is coming in here. She's probably like just like no, I'm like, really, like, do you.
Speaker 1: Think he got special education in college? In college Hill, because that's only probably hardly gonna set me here.
Speaker 2: Well, here's the thing, it's an Actually, no, I didn't get the joke. I didn't get the job.
Speaker 6: I know, I know I did get the joke because I'm telling you gonna be fine in college. Yeah, I think you'll do great because the thing about college real school.
Speaker 2: I was going to tell you the thing about college.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I heard about the check. Though I heard the check is nice.
Speaker 2: I know nobody got more money than I got sixty on the way and guess why, so you can imagine how much I got it. And that's that's that's not my last one.
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 6: And look, but here's the thing though, here's the thing college college. I didn't even look.
Speaker 2: Whatever it is.
Speaker 6: You don't have to finish high school or go to college to be a successful person. It's wor in your heart and then your plan and then the universe. You get to the universe, you give the universe.
Speaker 2: What you want.
Speaker 6: I'm not a Bible thumper, so I'm not gonna be here talking about God. I'm gonna use universe because we're from a universe, the Earth. Right, We're in the universe. There's other planets out there. We're in the fucking universe. Right, God is real. I ain't say he not create everything whichever got you speak of, right, because people have always used different gods from Dominican public goddamn all right. So like I asked the universe for what I want and I received. But the college yield would be great for you because not only that you learn, but you actually get to know yourself being black.
Speaker 2: It's an HBCU college.
Speaker 6: That I want to I got into a fight because we were in a fucking classroom.
Speaker 2: Who it was I will tell you later.
Speaker 6: Somebody, No I'm not. Somebody try to attack. Somebody try to attack me, and I motherfucking put their motherfucking head.
Speaker 2: Through that glass. Then, you know, my mother called me, called me. He was like, bitch, you know the motherfucking are you know the the sting from her head is still on there.
Speaker 6: I was like, god, nigga, saying, wipe the ship down, fake gass niggas.
Speaker 2: So she tried, she tried to. She tried to wint upon me because we was in we was in our literature class.
Speaker 5: Right now, we already know what's a girl.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna be finding niggas. I ain't gonna never find no man.
Speaker 6: Now, if a man wanted to find me, he got a problem. No man, she would never want to find me.
Speaker 1: I don't get how much put my money on you with some good guys.
Speaker 6: Out here, I would never find a man though. I would never do that. So, you know, I mean the class and I'm doing my thing and I'm saying, look, look, I told everybody that it was.
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 2: It was conversation about the success that we're having now, and I'm like, ship, I'm the biggest. I got up, I said, because I used to get out to get my interview because you're like, you're not in college, you can get up to talk about what the subject.
Speaker 1: I said.
Speaker 2: I'm the motherfucking biggest, I said. When I was five, I knew I was the motherfucking biggest. Ain't nobody out here bigger than me? So they was in the class. Everybody was like, and I'm like, that's what they're not. The biggest step gave me smoking the back. But I don't see how neiggas say want to want to be because I'm that bitch so minding win a week. You know, I can't get in too much details. But they try to attack me. Han assholes what she could never attack the princess. But I stayed on that like it's like you're gonna attack that attacker's attack that.
Speaker 6: That's not a good idea, not really, so you know when the bas attacking man, man, I man not.
Speaker 2: Dog that bitch, bitch, I feel like it's I don't care who you feel like it is.
Speaker 5: I ain't gonna tell you feel like astivity. I gonna tell you you hear in New York, I could see them in the same place.
Speaker 2: Listen, let me tell you something. Let me tell you something.
Speaker 6: And every time I see that bitch, I'm gonna drive down p see asshole. Every time I see that bitche right now, I'm gonna start this ship, go beat that beach ass and come back here every motherfucking every chance, because you know it was on some hey ship.
Speaker 2: Bitch, I'm giving my speech in college. Why is she worrying about what the fuck I'm saying?
Speaker 1: Bitch?
Speaker 6: If you wish to start thinking like me, you'll be somebody who and you won't just be walking around here sucking digger and sluttering in your asshole for nothing. Bitch, You'll be You'll be somebody. You'll be great. You you'll be great. So you know, I just feel like, you know, college was good. He opened on my mind. I really got to know who I was as a person.
Speaker 2: All the college kids knew my music I'm talking about they had. I had the college onckdown.
Speaker 5: Oh you're when you guys are doing that the college students.
Speaker 6: Listen, I had the college on likedwn. They had to secure me because the kids was running up.
Speaker 1: To me like, oh there was other I thought it was just yo.
Speaker 2: Man. The girls, all the girls wanted to quit to come to the cabaret. I say, y'all got to stay in school. Howre you gonna quit the school to come?
Speaker 1: That's a corrupt.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 6: They literally every lady on there I wanted to I'm talking about eighteen, nineteen twenty. I'm like, now, you gotta be twenty one to be in the caver. Now eighteen and they all wanted to quit. They was like, men, first school, we go with you right now. Because they see them, because they see the picture. They see I've been on tour. They see, they see they come to my shows. Man, sixteen seventeen, eighteen, nineteen year old kids be outside that can't get in my shows. That's twenty one crying with their mamas. They made their mother am My lion robber. They made their mamas, they made their mamas them hours away to come take a picture.
Speaker 2: When I come out of my shows, and I do.
Speaker 6: It all the time. They be crying, y'all. Can you know you can't get in Ben, you gotta be twenty one. It's this is x x x x x my pictures. Let's see on stage.
Speaker 5: I'll be not ready for none of this. I've been thinking I'm used to it, and I've just walked up.
Speaker 2: I don't know all of that. I don't know, I said, lady. But but it's very it's very Can I have a little bit more change, of course?
Speaker 5: Please?
Speaker 2: It's very it's very sexy. It's very like you know, santual.
Speaker 6: And yeah, sometimes we show tits and we show a lot of ass and it's a whole performance.
Speaker 5: So can you kick some asks on your show? Oh?
Speaker 6: Did I this last season? I think I fought last season, not last season. I don't think I fought on my show in a long time.
Speaker 4: You fought on your show. But I remember seeing something. I think it was on Hollywood Lot.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, be up, it was one of your.
Speaker 1: But let me ask you.
Speaker 2: I just want to talk to ship.
Speaker 1: I was trying to make it.
Speaker 5: I know we jumped around, but since that shumming.
Speaker 2: Around, it's good. I get a lot of covers stuff like that.
Speaker 1: But because ben Zeno is a person I know, I actually think I hung out with me Ballistic and Benzino on time. But since that happened, Yeah, So since that happened, Parsino hasn't been on the show.
Speaker 5: Do you think that has something to do with it? Him not being on the show?
Speaker 2: Wis show.
Speaker 1: He hasn't been on Love of Hip Hop since then after the reunion show? Do you think that has something to do with it?
Speaker 2: No, I feel like he could have been on the show. I feel like maybe he didn't want to be on the show. You think so, I don't look with those type of TV shows.
Speaker 6: You gotta be prepared for growth and prepare for taking yourself to another level and go somewhere else, because it's always like they're looking for new talent, you know what I'm saying. They always they always want new talent, right, and so if your store inline, it's not like up to day they like they're going to kick the boots. Actually, when I left, I heard that they brought the price down on a lot of the people that were original, like Love and Hip myself, like prior you know, they were getting like it's just saying, you know, I don't know, twenty five thousand episode. They took them down to fifteen. And so like you gotta like you got to like you know, you gott to grow as your goho. So then now where you can continue to get the money that you want to get because you know this, this, this, this this white folks be flaked with that.
Speaker 2: Bad white folks, I thought.
Speaker 6: I'm saying, like Viacom, like the owners, like the owners of this on this networks or labels. Yeah, they got black people working under them just to do the dirty job. But they got there wasn't they didn't want giving them money. So yeah, you got one lady up there working and saying, okay, well we got a budget for Josly for a one hundred thousand episode. We got a budget for me, me for ten thousand episode or whatever the case may be. All you know, Karli read for twenty five I don't know whatever, Like you.
Speaker 5: Said, one hundred for you though, like.
Speaker 2: One hundred thousand four episode, Wow, that's fire.
Speaker 6: So one episode I take three days to shoot, but that costs you one hundred thousand for me.
Speaker 5: This is this is this is a big money list process and I'm going up.
Speaker 2: That's my baby. All you gotta do is call me. I'm through your deal.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: You have been?
Speaker 2: Do you know who? That's my deal?
Speaker 3: Me?
Speaker 1: That's wow, that's what's up. So oh damn A look for training thought. Don't do that.
Speaker 5: No damn remember that.
Speaker 2: No, let's take it. You go ahead.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, We're good.
Speaker 1: So okay, this is what I was gonna say. At that time, I had never seen someone go against Mona Scott. I had never seen the one talk down like Mona. I've been valid that Mona ninety seven. I was. I was well, and this is a real strong woman.
Speaker 5: Patiently hate the lady.
Speaker 1: And you're the first.
Speaker 2: Nobody care about that? Boodoo. Don't nobody care about that?
Speaker 1: Boodoo?
Speaker 2: Don't nobody care about that? Say, let me tell your time. Guess why? Guess why?
Speaker 6: Ain't none of the ain't no spring blood, ain't none of them prayer, ain't none of them praying people. She got going on and got ship on my period people.
Speaker 2: She better know that. And that's why I could stay. I step out.
Speaker 6: I step out because my people, my people could And that's why I was telling you about the universe. What I have to watch what I say on my mouth, because I could say, and you are cut one real hard, you might not wake back up.
Speaker 1: So I have to Oh my god, I'm making The point is I had never seen nobody go against Mona, like what what?
Speaker 5: What? What happened?
Speaker 1: Because it seemed like, you know, Mona had a lot to do with you blowing up, and at one point it.
Speaker 5: Just felt like you was despised.
Speaker 1: Was it you was despised with love to hip hop? Or you was despised with Mona because I remember you calling her a devil or Mona's not a good person, okay, meaning.
Speaker 2: You know, Okay.
Speaker 6: So I feel like in life to be successful and to really get what the universe, what the universe owes you, because it's what you are. The only universe only gonna give you what you are. The universe not gonna ever give you what you're not.
Speaker 2: Never.
Speaker 6: I don't you could you could, god there, hang yourself from that motherfucking thing up there and becoming suicide.
Speaker 2: It's still not gonna give it to you because you're not that. I don't don't you can?
Speaker 6: You can pray six sixty six and do a star on the floor and god damn bit she belonged to the devil.
Speaker 2: That don't mean shit.
Speaker 6: The universe not gonna give you ship that you don't that you don't own, right, And so I feel like with her, I just feel like she's just like a jealous person, like she don't really never never want to see nobody win. Because you gotta remember, Mona was not the best looking thing walking around.
Speaker 2: She was a puppet.
Speaker 5: Honey.
Speaker 6: I always had that curly with y'all could laugh, it's funny acting like yeah neggas s holy shit.
Speaker 2: So like I just feel like, you know, and you know, I was so.
Speaker 6: Young when I first started doing love and hiposa. It's like for me, I always been like please morning, could you please help me? Like literally beggar like her fucking big old nasty black ass, but.
Speaker 1: I ain't really do it.
Speaker 6: I don't really do it because I like, I like black asses, but they gotta be clean and I don't lick niggas aasses. My husband not with that shit bitches tasses. So literally I'm like, you know, like help me out, like help me, like, you know, help me with the stuff, help me with them me say, help me with it.
Speaker 2: You think she did that? No, she did everything to sabotage me and nothing to help me.
Speaker 1: But how about how about being Devil's advocate?
Speaker 2: Let me just be you can do that. I'm still trolling your truth about the bitch.
Speaker 5: But how about like she did give you a platform like this, Like.
Speaker 2: She didn't give me a platform.
Speaker 6: She needed me to do love and hip hop when I I'm gonna go back to the story when I first met Stevie, I just met him a week prior to going to Love and hip Hop. That's how I got on love him hip hop. That's why I was saying. That's what I'm telling you guys.
Speaker 5: So you feel like Stevie is more of the credit for that.
Speaker 6: No, neither one of them, because as cool as me and my fiance are with Stevie would respect him and with cool uh, Stevie had Stevin needed to bring me a love a hip hop too, because it was nobody on Love a hip Hop but me and me, Carley, Stevie, a few people like it was nothing going on. Stevie had a whole another artist that was already a love of hip hop, and he brought me tomorrow that.
Speaker 2: She was like, go get a screen.
Speaker 6: Look yeah, and I'm like, non what happened to your other artists? The other artists never came on the show because she was like, man, we need her. I went from making the first day Lem.
Speaker 5: Said, there was other artists that was signed on Steve.
Speaker 6: Steve had another artist and it was it was like the other cast members on the show, including me and me and Karly and all the all of the people that was in the first season of twenty twelve eleven Hip Hop. Right, Stevie took me the mona to me her okay, right, And I wasn't. I didn't know he was doing the show. The nigger never told me he was doing the show, Stevie. No, he just brought me the mona and next thing I know, the next day, I'm doing green Screen. I went from making eleven hundred dollars one day to the next thing, making fifty five hundred, the week making eleven five and then I twenty thousand the next morning.
Speaker 2: What the fun going out?
Speaker 1: Why is y? Yeah?
Speaker 2: The show.
Speaker 1: You immediately knew that they needed you from from how the salaries was, well, well, here's the de because if you're not a main character, you wasn't a main character in the beginning, or.
Speaker 2: Was you She made me a main character that for the next day. She made me a main character because he brought me.
Speaker 6: I had on all of the Sashi Great green Light money, Manola Blanc, Vanola.
Speaker 2: Blinis on my feet, Ma Nola Blanis. I had them ships.
Speaker 6: When I was twenty three, I had an Alvasashi, Aasashi person.
Speaker 2: I always had a nice JUNI it's twenty twelve and I was twenty three. Two twelve's when I.
Speaker 1: Don't have jacket. Well, you gotta relax.
Speaker 5: That's not what the conversations about it.
Speaker 1: I just we know, we know, yo.
Speaker 2: She was what a peep pussage I get.
Speaker 6: So basically like she was like, share you, share you. She made me a cast like they did my makeup the next day. I have brought clothes because she was like, bring three outfices and I'm just like, damn, what's going to happen?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 6: But you know I'm telling you three. I'm like, shit, I had just told this nigga last week. I need remember my homie gb in ONX Remember I was like, yo, homie, the nigga that looked like you. I was like, yo, I need a motherfucking producer. I got this artist, blah blah blah. Right, and later the nexts like, now you need to work with me. I was like, shit, cool, so the artist, I drive that bitch.
Speaker 1: But you gotta give Mona a little credit because that was her giving you the great lice.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing.
Speaker 6: It was many. It was many times after that. I try to reach out to Mona and to make peace, but she just never want a piece.
Speaker 2: And I just feel like.
Speaker 6: She knew that I would do exactly what I'm doing, becoming the biggest Latin superstar there there it is. I have a long way to go, but I've been working since twenty twelve and I've proven myself to everybody.
Speaker 2: I did everything they say I will not do. That's right, And so she know that she has to face that.
Speaker 6: She has to face the fact that I told her I was going to it and bitch, I would die doing it.
Speaker 1: But what what if just me being a devil's advocate? But if somewhere because I know you Cardi B so many so so many give Cardi B so many different people that made it through Mona's platform, Like she's she's I'm telling.
Speaker 6: You, well, first of all, let me tell you tying new York people stick together.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, no, no, no no no. I disagree to this, but let me let me explain. What I'm trying to say is like this, this is this is a success story. You are a great success story.
Speaker 5: Cardi B. Is a great success story and most of us.
Speaker 2: Can you put some gray anybody?
Speaker 1: Uh no, I don't got Yeah, okay, that's my son, by the way. That's my son, by the way, yeah, pulling out grab of no no no, no, no, yeah, that's my oldest son. I got my younger. But so many people like you know, that's a success story, like when you see where you're at in life. I'm this is the reason why I'm saying this. I'm just trying to I'm no, Mona's proud of you. I know Mona brags about you. I know who she brags about, Cardi B. I know she brags about these certain peoples because some of us wouldn't not known how how how ill you are without seeing this through love and hip hop. You know what I'm saying. Some of us wouldn't know that.
Speaker 6: So I would love to sit down with her. I would like to sit down with her, but I just don't think that you want to sit down with me.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Well, you you're wrong.
Speaker 5: Let me tell you.
Speaker 1: That's the best thing about Ballistic that y'all together is I could tell that when you got with him, like I don't want to say you calm down, but it was like, all right, cool, you there.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, Like you're.
Speaker 1: You're thinking clear, That's what I'm outside of looking in the side of looking out.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: And what I say about that is because I have spent so much time in my career right like being mad at somebody that shouldn't be mad at. You know what I'm saying me personally, and I've always looked at it and I said, you know what, Now that I'm older, I say, damn, I do appreciate the opportunity for a person giving me that chance back then, even though I feel like I made myself great. I'm gonna be honest, I feel like I made myself great like that Snoop Dogg's speaks when Snoopers like, yeah, I want to thank me, Like I feel like that a lot. But the more that I've grown and the more that I succeed I also say you know what that little push that I got from him. I needed that.
Speaker 5: I need like you know what I mean, Like it means better than me now to be successful.
Speaker 2: Now the bitch knows. She calm me to night, I'm gonna get on the phone.
Speaker 1: That's hard.
Speaker 6: That's who we want, that's what we want to do. That I mean, you never got to talk through too much. I still got the same number. Don't want me and you talking. That's what I got that number. I had that number since twenty twelve, you know what I'm saying. So like she can always call me, and I'm always funk with the bitch, you know what I'm saying. At the end of the day, she just had to understand that I wanted it so bad and I went after it. And now be proud of me and and tell everybody, hey, I got I had something to do with that, and be proud of saying that.
Speaker 2: Yes, and I'm gonna say she did.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna never hate on I ain't gonna hate on her.
Speaker 4: Would you ever do loving hip hop or you pass that? Well, you know, and we know about the bag and all that, but then we know Jay gonna get some money.
Speaker 5: But would you do it.
Speaker 6: I'm not gonna say no to anything because when I'm out in life, I feel like like this was a great opportunity. I apologize for being super late, but it was well, no, it was last minute. They test me day last night. You can vouch for me.
Speaker 2: It was like eight pm. I'm like, I'm going crazy. Went to them.
Speaker 6: I went to them all last night to get distressed. At a PM, I woke up out my sleep. I missed yoga and everything. I was like, shit, I gotta go.
Speaker 2: Gets on the weapons.
Speaker 1: Yoga.
Speaker 5: Rich.
Speaker 6: Can I tell you something there is I owe my life to yoga. I would literally be like a drug addict right now if it wasn't for yoga.
Speaker 2: I've been y Yeah.
Speaker 6: I've been knowing New yoga for seven years and it saved my life. My whole My dad that of a heroin overdose. My family comes from a lot of drugs, So just being able to have that in my life it really changed my life. I would not be where I'm standing without doing a big crumb high yoga.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't be here. I would probably do that yoga. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Oh, the Indian dude, you know he was touching a lot of y'all.
Speaker 2: He's a freak.
Speaker 1: I see his documentary.
Speaker 5: Thank You so Much stuff.
Speaker 2: He was a super freak. He was he was, he was a super freak.
Speaker 6: Right, But I'm gonna take his freakingness away from from his job because I, like, I'm gonna always get.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing.
Speaker 5: You still listening to Kelly too?
Speaker 1: I love R.
Speaker 2: Kelly music. If I'm in a car and somebody playing it, I will not tell them to turn it off.
Speaker 5: So let's be clear, Kelly and we do yoga.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you, I'm not canceled in Josslyn's world.
Speaker 6: I'm not listen. I don't cancel. I don't cancel certain people for what they've done when it comes down to their artistry, when it comes down to the street.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna fuck with you. I'm not gonna vouch for you about Bill Cosby. Well you know Bill. Bill Cosby is a little older and I never really got into his shows.
Speaker 6: I never really got into his shows. But I still music. I'm a I'm a musician, so I love music.
Speaker 2: So if I hear you know, if I hear like just the Key and Chen, I.
Speaker 1: Don't even know that song why did that just came out of So you are not turning it off? Come on from your thought.
Speaker 6: Tells someone to turn it off? Like, listen, listen, I am I am. I am an advocate of being able to separate the two. I am a big advocate for that. I'm a big advocate for that. Like you are freak, you are ripe perst you be in jail. But the ship you don't did fifty years ago, I'm gonna listen to that ship somebody playing, like.
Speaker 2: I don't, I don't.
Speaker 6: I don't have his music on my on my I haven't buyt his music obviously in years.
Speaker 2: But I ain't gonna tell somebody to turn this ship off. I'm like, I played that ship.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna be especially if it's one of those ones.
Speaker 2: Exactly because he got them. You know.
Speaker 6: You know, being a genius come comes with a lot of responsibility. The responsibility is that you have to the responsibility is that you have to be able to like kill your demons in your mind, the demons that aren't good for you to let out.
Speaker 2: So being a genius, it comes with a great responsibility, you know.
Speaker 6: So I just feel like it's unfortunate for him that as good, good looking as his what he wasn't talented and a genius that he was with the music. It's unfortunate for him that he could never get help from dealing with those demons to be a better person. It's unfortunate because we all have demons, you know.
Speaker 1: I ain't a lot like when like the tape had came out, the first tape, I never seen the nigga just he was peeing all over ya.
Speaker 2: I men't telling him, but let's to pe on me bank.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, he wasn't ready. Y'all.
Speaker 2: Y'all don't like all the showers.
Speaker 1: No, I like the water, so you never wait, wash it up? God?
Speaker 2: So you never got a golden shower?
Speaker 5: No, ain't nobody ever showered gold.
Speaker 2: Who are you people?
Speaker 1: By the way, I know, by the way, Kelly's going to see this episode, like what might.
Speaker 2: She has kids?
Speaker 5: That's right, that's right.
Speaker 1: It was a golden shower.
Speaker 6: My bad talking about we're talking about ping like golden showers, his golden showers.
Speaker 2: Like you know, it's an enjoyable, amazing sexual thing.
Speaker 6: Especially if you you know, do it like I've golden showered plenty of pretty bitches.
Speaker 5: So how his worlds of taste, just you tasted.
Speaker 2: I've never got golden shower on because.
Speaker 5: I'm the golden shower up. You know showers. Okay, she she told me, she threw us into the river and told us to do something. Ain't even do it.
Speaker 2: But let's never let me do it on him.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's my man. I don't want to get him like that. That's my back.
Speaker 2: He's scared. Okay, Okay, golden shower is a great thing.
Speaker 6: Look the thing about sexuality, as long as you keep it clean and you just have one partner, it's awesome.
Speaker 2: You could do whatever.
Speaker 5: That's what's up. I'll respect that.
Speaker 6: I don't like it in the butt though, Okay, want to do the butt thing, but I will. But I will let a girl stick her whole face.
Speaker 2: In my asshole. I'm talking about the whole face.
Speaker 6: If you're gonna lick at my asshole, it's got to be from to Tobata a girl and you gotta put and she gotta put her whole face in there, everything, everything.
Speaker 1: So she probably has to have a small nose.
Speaker 2: No, she could have a big one. I don't discriminate. I got listen. I like a dark white Spanish.
Speaker 6: Everything they gotta be you know what I'm saying, They got they gotta meet.
Speaker 2: Some standers standards. I mean I have some.
Speaker 6: Too, because I like, listen all my new eper you will be able to hear how freaking I am. I think I started. You know what, I think that white. That's why do it like Vegas and all those.
Speaker 1: Long standard though I'm curious now on.
Speaker 6: The girl's house, she look yes, well, I mean I like skinner girls are like you know what, I like big girls too, go to dash. I don't mind the bigger girls, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: But but but the ways gotta be a little bit smaller. The waist though a little bit, don't have to be like super smaller, but it definitely got to like be smaller than the butt.
Speaker 2: The bud could be like this, but the wors got to be about like this. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I could do that because you have beef for Prima Donna too, right, you sent her a pig.
Speaker 5: Like that was like I didn't understand.
Speaker 1: I was like, wait a minute, ready, because I thought at first then.
Speaker 2: I seen I said, oh that that's what I'm pricked.
Speaker 1: I love pig all right, That's what I was confused about.
Speaker 4: And then y'all cool now because you know you guys are kind of can.
Speaker 1: I say you can?
Speaker 2: I can I sell you something. I don't know anything about her. I know nothing about her, Okay, I don't know where's this going. No, I'm just I don't know anything about her. I swear to god, I don't know anything about her.
Speaker 5: I thought y'all was both from Miami. Both y'all, well, I'm from l Okay.
Speaker 2: I never hung out with her before, we never talked on the phone, we never did any of that. But like I said, like you know, catch people someone of you don't know, Well, you got to ask her because look at her and look at me. There's no connection.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 6: I just feel like when you don't have no connection with anybody, it's like, bitch, what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: I don't even know you're like that?
Speaker 4: But you're both smart, y'are both entrepreneurs saying you've done greats.
Speaker 1: I like that absolutely.
Speaker 4: So that's why I'm saying, why do you guys have beef? And if y'all shitt it?
Speaker 2: If you do, yeah, because I swear I don't even know the lady. I promise you. I do not know this lady. I've never met this lady in my life like that, I swear to God never, and.
Speaker 6: I don't have listen congratulations to all the ladies getting money, including her. That's what I would never I would never come up here and listen. I like one bitches get paid. You know what I'm saying, Like I just really do. I just really don't know I know her like that. I gotta be real. I couldn't tell you none about the bitch.
Speaker 2: But we hope, we hope the best for y'all. We hope the best for everything is flexible. But what's not flexible is hate. So you can't fix hate.
Speaker 5: Okay, I agree with you on that. And one thing I've seen you say earlier, you bigged up Cardi B.
Speaker 1: I liked it that.
Speaker 5: I like that because you know me being I'm half Puerto Rican, half black, you.
Speaker 6: Know what I mean, that's so hard to be. I'm full Puerto Rican. Yeah, and it's so hard to be.
Speaker 2: After you tell me about Cardi By, I'll tell you why.
Speaker 5: But I was so happy to hear you big up Cardi B.
Speaker 1: Just now because one, I don't want females to fighting period, but as two Latinas and two Latinas who took who kind of had the same road and both successful. I love to see y'all getting along like that. That so when you said big up Cardi B just now and I could, I could hear the sincerity in your voice.
Speaker 5: But at one point, was y'all beefing? Was there something that was wrong?
Speaker 6: I think I think the situation with love and hip hop and the people in the audience just made it bigger than what it was. But I really, I really love Cardi B. Because she's a minute and I love Dominicans. People always think I'm Dominican. My family is Dominic, Yeah I have. I have a Dominican family. And one thing I respect about Cardi.
Speaker 3: B is that she.
Speaker 1: Is the.
Speaker 6: She is when you say somebody that built her life to be great, yes, she's that. She got a husband, she has her children, she has her career. I always tell people, maybe not in themediate because I don't really do a lot of interviews, but people that know me from like my hair, my makeup and everybody, I'd be like, Cardi B is a bad bitch. Cardi B not only came and did her music, she got a husband, she got her kids, she got it home. She built her life. That's bigger than anything. She not only just built her career, she has built her life. And so for me, it's like and then you know, she twittered one day, do it like they do it like it's is stuck in my left in my left brain, somebody please stick a knife in it. I'm like, oh my gosh, that's great because it's like, so I see her and she sees me. I think she's great.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think she's great too. That makes a noose for Carter B.
Speaker 2: You know the thing I love That thing I love the most. The thing I love the most.
Speaker 6: About Cardi is how she was able to build her personal life with her husband, her kids. And then, let me say, that's what really drew me to her. I'm like, whoa, that's a bad bitch. And you can do it all at the same time.
Speaker 1: And you know what else, you know, because a lot of us, when people get rich, we forget, you know that we have feelings.
Speaker 5: And you know what I noticed a lot of people didn't even say like rest.
Speaker 1: In peace to take off take off Cardi B. Everyone should be saying yes, rest in peace, like to Quevo and to Offset as well, because has no regards because I just be seeing it, like and I see the things and people don't really even say. People don't really even say rest in peace. And I want to say that to all of because they was all a family at once, regardless if there is or isn't no more. But I want to say that because I felt, like, you know, on behalf of a drink chance, I would like to tell you know.
Speaker 2: I thought he has some oh half crowd, what do you mean half?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, nobody make this point real quick, but the Crebo and to Offset and to Cardi b All, I would like to say rest in peace. You know what I'm saying because I understand how how hard it is to lose somebody famous, Like when Pun passed away, and I remember a lot of people just not really caring because they're like all cool, nor real, you're up, you're platinum, why would you care? And Pun was my closest friend, like and I got the pun every single day, like I'm talking about.
Speaker 5: No exaggeration, like out of thirty days out of.
Speaker 1: A month, I would be a pun like off to fifteen like for real, for real, like did you get over the hurt? I never got over to her. I never got over to her.
Speaker 2: I never want. How do you want? Because I've never lost. I've never lost.
Speaker 6: When I lost my father, I was thirteen years old, and my mom came and told me at my brother because my mama got her baby daddy.
Speaker 2: She's a whole hole, she told me.
Speaker 1: On the hold.
Speaker 6: She told me, she told me at my brother in the kitchen at thirteen, your daddy died. I'm looking at this bitch like this pitch is really psychotic. That is not a way to break get the meals down. So like now, right as I'm older, I'm more intune, you know, with who I am in the universe and prayers and stuff like that. So I light a candle of white candle for him and for his picture. When I feel him too much, I turn it off and I'm like, you gotta go, you gotta go, you gotta go that you.
Speaker 1: Got to go.
Speaker 2: So it's like relious. Now I'll tell you, well, he's dead.
Speaker 6: Now your mom with your mom, because listen, hey, my mom is my money anything.
Speaker 2: I'm always going to be there to support her.
Speaker 6: But sometimes your family be your biggest hell back I agree with you on that, and I hate you say because somebody gonn give.
Speaker 2: Me some fu gravity.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but let me tell you about my my father.
Speaker 2: See if I could get a real one.
Speaker 5: Let me.
Speaker 1: My father's death. I was platinum. I was platinum, and I went on tour. And then I said to say this, you want on tour.
Speaker 5: No, I was on tour.
Speaker 1: I was platinum, and I was in the middle of my father's death. It was July third, nineteen ninety eight, and the crazy thing was Chris lightighty and Mona Scott had to come to see me and say, Yo, you could either stop this tour that was nice, or you can continue because your pops want you to and like this this was like the first time, and I had to do it so like I said, like like like, I was famous losing my father and had to come outside every day with a smile on. Because people, if you have a bad day being famous, that's why I can't come outside.
Speaker 2: Do your job.
Speaker 1: I'm still gonna do my job. I can't go to McDonald's and be like, yo, I had a bad day today. Someone is there gonna be like and I'm ruined their day for not taking Yeah, I'm sorry to changing the subject.
Speaker 5: I swould have got one time.
Speaker 1: I swear I was in Pathmark three o'clock in the morning. It's a grocery store in New Jersey, and I was in there at three o'clock in the morning. I don't want to say in New Jersey because I don't know if Lauren still lives there. But I seen Lauren sneaking into a path Mark at three o'clock in the morning. Lauren, Lauren, Lauren Lauren Hill. Yes, I guess that's the time she could. I mean, I thought everyone who knew who Lauren I said, But so I saw her sneaking in and I started to realize. I said, oh, that's how some stars do it. They don't go They go out three o'clock in the morning and go food shopping.
Speaker 5: So I'm going there.
Speaker 2: I kid you not.
Speaker 1: I had a pimple like the size of this drink. I no, I just had just I don't know what happened. I just had like a pemple in the middle of my No.
Speaker 2: No, no, I was horrible.
Speaker 1: I was so when I walked in. It was a fan as soon as I walk in. And this was the time I'm where No, actually, the plastic cameras thepose moves ship. So the fan just comes straight up to me and was like, yo, can I get a picture it before Instagram? And I'm like, with the pimple right here, like it's this, it's this second from getting bust and pussle to be everywhere.
Speaker 2: And I was just like, yo, who wanted the picture with the legend y?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: I did not.
Speaker 1: I regretted this ship out of that. But but I also was like, yo, bro, I need one time. It's my miss me.
Speaker 2: I've done.
Speaker 5: I need one time.
Speaker 1: So I was like, nah, I did. And then recently I was in the Bahamas and this lady just came up to me and she was like, can I take a picture? And I was like, okay, why you just see me take pictures with everyone else? And what she said she didn't know who I was. I was like, no, yeah, you don't got to know. I don't regret this star. I was like no, I was like yo she was, I said what do I do? And she couldn't say. All she seen was other people taking pictures of me? And then she wanted to get it in the line and I said, no, this is reserved for my fans. For people who I agree with you, I'm sorry. Oh fuck her, fuck her? Fuck thank Okay, now this is the part of the game quick It's called quick time. It's line you're gonna give you one or the other. Oh no, I'm not doing that first question. Yeah, not No, this is retired the questions.
Speaker 5: I don't want.
Speaker 1: I don't want no people. Women, I'll just tell you like this, listen, I don't want to know. Listen, listen when a woman. Listen, if a woman called me about this show, I'm gonna be honest with you. I'll be scared to death. I'm scared of you'll. Women, I'm scared. No, no, it's even worse. I want to see it. It might be even worse. No, listen, listen, we are not in that first question.
Speaker 5: Let's see what you might think. It's bad. No, I know it's bad.
Speaker 2: I don't all the time. But when I'm in this type of environment, I need to hit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, squishes, swishes already roll Yeah, i't know. If you like you brunch, that's why I open you.
Speaker 5: That's why I offer you joint.
Speaker 2: Let me see what kind of swishes are though? Why is so white?
Speaker 5: No, it's brown, it's not yet.
Speaker 1: He's he's.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean just a roll blunts. Okay, yeah, he's.
Speaker 2: Okay, you say they got a la Puerto Rico.
Speaker 1: Caena, Come up, I also have family in cat.
Speaker 2: Is my man's familiar.
Speaker 5: But bea.
Speaker 1: Turn.
Speaker 2: I was shown in Puerto Rico. Come see.
Speaker 1: The artist. Let me get it, like.
Speaker 5: Right, for get it? Yes, speak Spanish? Hey, we get it out there.
Speaker 1: Hey, okay, okay, quick time.
Speaker 5: What's huh? No, I can't do I can't do it. I can't can't do it.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I don't want it on my shoulder. No more, you don't understand. I got called on both sides.
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 1: I'll tell you later. Oh yeah, I gotta be tired of the question. No, I'm gonna stick. I'm gonna stick with this. Yeah.
Speaker 5: So thank you.
Speaker 1: So you're changing you No, no, no, I'm it's not being answer. I'm going skipping it. Okay, are you ready? Yeah? This is good?
Speaker 5: But this is she can she can? She can?
Speaker 1: She can?
Speaker 5: She can?
Speaker 1: She can get away from this?
Speaker 5: So all right?
Speaker 1: Cool. By the way, did we explain the rules? Okay, I'm bad, bad, bad, because they scared.
Speaker 2: I thought I had to know.
Speaker 5: It's already, love, I'm told you just the wrong.
Speaker 1: You want. Oh yeah, it's already yeah, all that Spanish ya I was talking. You couldn't say that.
Speaker 5: You wanted a regular one, so you can roll it yourself.
Speaker 2: Then you gave me something that was roll okay, hold onry.
Speaker 1: So we gave you. We give you one of the the other. We give you one or the other. If you pick both and be politically correct, then you have to take a shot.
Speaker 2: But if but if not, did you take a shot of champagne? I don't drink like that.
Speaker 5: That's not cheating. You gotta take a shot.
Speaker 2: Can I tell you something? I mean, well, I mean fasting for two weeks.
Speaker 6: I mean I haven't ate anything right now and I only eat at seven I'm doing Ramadan.
Speaker 5: Okay, but you on drink chaps. We just wanted you remind well.
Speaker 2: That's why I'm taking something. And I don't want to be passed out on the tail and just.
Speaker 1: It's okay. The fans want to see it.
Speaker 6: I've been fasted for two weeks, no knocking me that, Like seven pm, I eat one meal and that's it.
Speaker 5: Okay, now, so I have to take it. But we we are, we are going, but look at we're going. You're here? You ready little that we're not a little because.
Speaker 1: That's on.
Speaker 7: Evericulous. Okay, yes, we just start to get.
Speaker 5: Are you ready? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Or Mark Anthony because they wouldn't be Anthony.
Speaker 5: But I heard the love.
Speaker 6: I respect both of them, but my heart is with etor level. I would say, little girl listening.
Speaker 2: Joe, so and.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're getting evil now I'll see I see.
Speaker 5: What you're doing.
Speaker 2: By the way, this is my favorite, like you have no understanding. This is that he is my spirits. I hope to sing like him one day.
Speaker 1: The level you have you a little crazy, but I got yesterday.
Speaker 2: I love him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I love him too.
Speaker 2: So shout out to Mark. I love actor.
Speaker 1: Okay, boom, this one is gonna be good bad bunny or Drake bad buddy said that very fast. Sure, I put awaken.
Speaker 2: I gotta look at my Puto Rican people.
Speaker 1: I love the racism too.
Speaker 2: No, no, listen, listen.
Speaker 1: Water to say, Okay, Daddy, Yankee or Donald mar don't matter.
Speaker 5: Okay, she ain't trying to drink.
Speaker 1: Okay, but Evy Queen or trina E queen Okay, okay, Carol g or Becky.
Speaker 5: I would go with okay, and well or sooner.
Speaker 2: I gotta go sooner.
Speaker 5: Okay, but I believe you.
Speaker 1: No, he's Dominican.
Speaker 2: No, but no matter like I get.
Speaker 5: Like, okay, I would never put this question, but.
Speaker 1: My producers for this.
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 1: By the way, the two people he makes these answers, and he makes these answers Columbians Dominicans. I love.
Speaker 5: I just feel like, oh, I like this. Okay.
Speaker 2: I've always had good relationships.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Dominican, he Dominican.
Speaker 1: Okay. I would never put this question, but I'm gonna put it because they put it there and they have you push you out on the first question, big one or Fat Joe? Take a good shot? You take a shot for Puerto Rico, big pun. Oh ship, she's still to take a shot for a big pun? Then, oh, we ain't got another one? Okay, cool.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something. I love Fat Joe and he's always so respectful to me and and but listen, when he sees us, he's he's he's one of the people that I met. He's like you. No, Fat Joe is like you. He's such a good person.
Speaker 1: You got to see the shot or don't count.
Speaker 2: He's such a good person.
Speaker 1: I love brother Fat Joe.
Speaker 5: I haven't seen you in like six months. I miss you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's he's I just think he's so. His spirit is so good. Great God, great God. Love his spirited thinking about his spirit is so good. He reminds me of you. You guys remind me of each other.
Speaker 1: Like my brother.
Speaker 6: Every everything about you, guys. SE's one hundred percent real.
Speaker 5: That's right.
Speaker 1: Goddamn. Okay, I like this one, Missy or Eve Missy Okay, Doja cat or magnae Stallion.
Speaker 2: Megan.
Speaker 5: I like this question, Rolex or kod Roles.
Speaker 1: I'm taking a shot for that.
Speaker 5: I'm I'm taking. I'm taking a shot for that. I'm taking.
Speaker 1: I'm taking.
Speaker 5: I know where I was the original. Yeah, you know you could go in there look at some nuts things and get.
Speaker 1: Ship is crazy. It's right outside you can people. We're gonna die right.
Speaker 2: In Miami.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, Roles.
Speaker 4: With the Miami Hurricanes football team before the.
Speaker 6: You winning, you can bless it's the best caub they ever made in Miami.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I hate to say.
Speaker 2: You can do that you want, but you're gonna wall up that one. I'm over here smoking squishes all right, drink daddy, drink daddy.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm. Two part versus d M x.
Speaker 2: DMX. Yeah this I know I hate x M.
Speaker 1: The next one dmx DMX you got, I like this one. Puerto Rico or Miami, Puerto Rico.
Speaker 5: Okay, Puerto Rico whatever they call me.
Speaker 2: The Puerto Rican Princess in Puerto Rico soon as they see me, Puerto Rican Princess. What you doing here? This is my hood fucking.
Speaker 8: Bull or floor rider people, d H one or Zeus Zeus radio or podcasts, podcasts?
Speaker 1: Loyalty or respect?
Speaker 2: Loyalty? Wow, because sometimes you are not gonna respect me because I'm gon talk that shit, but you're gonna give me your loyalty.
Speaker 5: God damn it. That was ill.
Speaker 2: That was.
Speaker 1: You love it?
Speaker 5: So what do you like more? Making music or making television?
Speaker 2: Making music?
Speaker 1: Making music? I know, you know it's just fine.
Speaker 6: Since I was fine, I've been trying to run away from it. It's very difficult. I ran from this thing for such a long time and you just beat me in my ass, you know, because you know my thing is like.
Speaker 2: It was always so.
Speaker 5: Is that based on financial No.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I'm not speaking money. I'm speaking like hurt okay, you know, like meaning through music.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because you know a lot of people could be like, tell you how bad you are when you truly know you're not, and so he could get hurt. Fol So, But but I don't like talking about that stuff. But while listen, like you know what's crazy.
Speaker 1: I have a friend that sometimes he wakes up and he goes and kind of googles himself for the bad shit that he hears about his own stuff. And I'm looking like, yo, why can't you do the same exact thing for the good. Like he wakes up and he wants to be in a negative, bad zone, so he will google bad shit about him to look at it, And I'm like, why not do the same exact thing.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's just the way that he copes. Yeah, you can't tell people how to cope, you know. I think that trying to show people your talent could get really it could get really dreadful. You know, it's almost like maybe you don't even want to be here. Sometimes it's like you're trying so hard to give people what you know they need, and he's someone's like they dismiss you, and that can get really her for you know, it was, it was, it was plenty of times I was going to give up, but you know why I didn't because I was like, I'm not going to give up on myself, right, Like I could give up on anything, but I'm not going to give up on myself. So, you know, when I was five, I had heroin needles on my foot running in Puerto Rico, in Carolina to my mouth house, like I got a needle on my focus. You know, we all run outside with our shoes. Hero was big and Puerto Rico, yeah, my dad did.
Speaker 6: Of a heroin overdose and I was I'm an eighties baby, and so you know, being in Puerto Rico, like, I'm just really blessed not to be a drug addict. This is all I've ever been around my whole you know, teenage years, I've been around a lot of drug addicts, and in Puerto Rico, just seeing that, like I literally go downstairs and I see somebody here in the pipe or somebody hearing the needle, like literally and it's like, you still got to go to school in the morning.
Speaker 2: If you see somebody in the pipe.
Speaker 6: What that means you just got to go to School's money like crack and so you know, for me, for me, it was just like I've seen it so much. It's just like, you know, it's like that's why, you know, listen, being an artist literally has been bodying me in my ass since I was five. But it was just a difficult situation and I just then I felt like I'm already dealing with not having a father, having a mother that's not that good at raising her children. She has My mom has six kids, five baby daddies. I told y'all she was a whole hole, and just yeah, but you know, my thing is like I felt, you gotta do you know, I's a human being when you go to a certain age. But you know, for my mother, I can't really like I'm not mad at my mother because my mother went through a lie. You know, her her father, my mother's father is a white man with green eyes. Her mom is a black like this lady. So her she came from two different words right to different trauma. So it's like I'm never upset at her. But like when you get a little older, you have to know what's going on.
Speaker 2: And so for me, I've always just felt like I'm already trying to figure out how to live a life with our parents, and now I'm trying to have a life for the world. That's very difficult. That's it's very difficult. You got this, you got this, You are doing it. You are doing it like like like, just just.
Speaker 5: Think about it, like I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 6: That's why I don't like doing interviews because I like to get real real. I like to get real, and I don't feel like some people deserve my realness because some people might not believe what I'm saying. But I still remember going up in Puerto Rica like it happened yesterday. I can't yesterday, of course, and so I remember not having ship. I remember my mom that teaching me nothing. I literally had to teach myself how to watch my own body.
Speaker 5: But maybe she didn't know.
Speaker 6: That's but this is not about her. This is about me, got it. I'm not talking about her. I'm talking about me. It's very difficult coming forward. I came from to be where I'm at now. I have to fight a lot of demons to be here right now.
Speaker 1: A lot. I had to fight a lot of people. And in case you don't know, a lot of people and.
Speaker 5: A lot of people want to please.
Speaker 2: And not only that, yes, and no, only that I'm still I'm.
Speaker 6: Still fighting every day, and I'm gonna tell you right now, it's not it's not regular people. I go through the same ship. Regular people go through even more ship. And I know I'm a good mother.
Speaker 2: I take care of my daughter that if it wasn't for ballistic and my daughter and yoga, I would probably be dead somewhere. I would have probably took my own life. People always look at people always look at me like, this is just what it is.
Speaker 5: This is not just what it is.
Speaker 2: I have a heart, I have a brain, I have feelings, I have emotions, I have I have I have the things that regular humans have. And people don't really consider people like I mean, like, I'm not going through nothing. I'm going through a lot. I'm going through more ship that you're going through.
Speaker 5: I have to I have to.
Speaker 6: I have to try to be the best I could be for an audience that might not want what I'm giving him.
Speaker 2: For years, I got denied my stuff.
Speaker 1: I know I was good.
Speaker 2: I'm better now and I'm gonna get better. But how many years did I get denying? How many years?
Speaker 6: How many ladies came after me or around me that dropped that career because it took so long, how many I'm proud of me, and I'm proud.
Speaker 1: Of me for it thinking.
Speaker 6: What I was trying to say to you, and I hate to get emotional because it's a bunch of boys here and you guys.
Speaker 2: Don't get it.
Speaker 5: We do get it.
Speaker 4: What I was trying to say to you is this is what I was trying to say to you, and I and I understand, you know the adversity and everything, but for you to get better, you have to start to forgive. And then the people that deserve it the most on your forgiveness scale would probably start with the person that gave you life, like what he was saying with I love my opportunity to people that get my opportunities, I love I.
Speaker 2: Love my mom, I love Mona, I love all of them.
Speaker 4: But at the same time, I forgive them because they didn't have knowing their rule book, forgot about it.
Speaker 6: They're forgotten perfect. I forgive them and I love them. But to respect me and to love me is to do why it's to focus on me. They're gonna be there if they want to be in my life. Their doors are open.
Speaker 2: But I still have to focus on me because I'm still the same.
Speaker 6: Little sometimes I'm a bigger person. I'm still the same little, bigger person. Can I tell you something?
Speaker 4: Can I?
Speaker 2: Can I tell you something?
Speaker 5: Love?
Speaker 2: I'm still the same little girl that came from Puerto Rico.
Speaker 1: I was still that girl.
Speaker 5: The tears is that not?
Speaker 2: That tears my mind, my body, everything. I'm still that person that's not going to ever leave me. You need to understand that, and they also need to understand that too. I gotta respect myself too. You can't. It's not this is not about anyone but me. I don't care about anybody else.
Speaker 5: I can't.
Speaker 2: If I do, I'll die. I can't care about anybody else. I'm not gonna do that. I'm not about to start doing that. They need to care about me. It's enough. I've cared about people.
Speaker 5: My whole life.
Speaker 2: Now it's my tour for people to care about me. I deserve that. I deserve that.
Speaker 5: That's where I'm Yes, I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: And I'm gonna take a shot because I want to get back happy and this we have don't let's get happy.
Speaker 2: But you guys are my therapist right now, you brother.
Speaker 1: Universe I'm happy I have all boys to be yes, and we just because you know why, we got your back.
Speaker 2: Because I don't.
Speaker 6: I don't crying for the bitches, just like they think it's a joke, like I crying for like my friend, like my management Melissa shout out to her, like I cried for her.
Speaker 2: I cried crying for the Blasta. But in front of my daughter, and my daughter be like, Mommy, don't cry. I'm here for us.
Speaker 5: So crying is trust for you?
Speaker 1: Yes, God, Yes, drinks you got trust?
Speaker 2: Had another shot, and I'm gonna tell you this. I know, I know for a fact. I know for a fact, and I put my hands in fire.
Speaker 6: This has been the best interview with the best great energy y'all ever had.
Speaker 2: Yet.
Speaker 1: Drinks, of course, what's your drinks? You don't have to listen because our platforms it's about celebrating our artists, about celebrating all legends, about celebrating off people, and we.
Speaker 5: Want you to know that that's what we're here doing today. We are celebrating you.
Speaker 2: Can tell you something? Can I tell you something?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: The reason why this platform is the way it is is because of you.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 2: No, no, listen listen to it. Listen, we love you and you deserve your flowers. Stop listen, listen. I stopped ship listen.
Speaker 6: I stopped by it, and I told me, I said, and I wanted to I wanted to buy. I wanted to buy you some jewelry.
Speaker 2: I like, no, I'm like, I'm not my gosh, like, I have nothing.
Speaker 6: I got the text last night. I'm like, I have to bring something. I'm like, I can't bring liquid. They have everything that So I'm like, I know for a fact that like everybody loves you, like not because.
Speaker 2: I'm nothing, but how your heart.
Speaker 5: Heart?
Speaker 6: So you have a good you got a good heart, pure, your wife got a good to your heart, and you have a good team behind you. But nobody would nobody would come sit down here and talk if you wasn't here. You're like legendary. I'm not trying to to your horn, but appreciate that I'm not sitting I'm exactly. I would never I would never like I wouldn't like it's like it's certain things I'm saying I'm gonna do.
Speaker 2: But I was really excited to come here to sit down.
Speaker 5: Was excited for you to come here to take.
Speaker 2: That with you guys, because I feel like.
Speaker 6: I feel like this is like one of the greatest things that I could do us an artist, is to come and sit down with you guys.
Speaker 1: I got take a shot.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, you know, loyalty and respect is always there.
Speaker 5: But I just figured out on what you said the view or drink Champs at all.
Speaker 2: Drink champ.
Speaker 1: But that's a good you.
Speaker 6: You You host, ain't nobody, ain't nothing. No, I call host the real Okay, so huge. First of all, the girls, the girls was like they didn't know what was happening, but I was. I was up there talking about ship and it was all looking at me. They actually sent me a contract.
Speaker 5: They sent you a contract? Yes, because I mean they sent.
Speaker 2: Me a contract to become one of the casts.
Speaker 6: Because that's yeah, because at that time, that's when Tomorrow has left to do bigger things. Okay, that's when they send me contract. But I showed not to do it because I just always felt like I was so young to sit up there and just be talking.
Speaker 2: I need to shake this pussy Like I was like, I'm not doing that.
Speaker 5: You got is that something right? Future? Let me tell you me.
Speaker 6: I'm like, I'm not going to sit down here. So they were like, okay, we love you. I'm like, listen, thank you, thank you. But I am not about to like spend my early thirties, my late twenties here sitting down talking to you. I'm about to shake my ass, go on tour, have a cabaret. I'm on my third season. I'm about to go in the fourth season. I just did college. He'll come out this month. I'm going back on tour. I'm with drink shamps.
Speaker 1: Like, what the fuck.
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: It?
Speaker 6: Don't get up back it, don't get no better than it, don't get no better than this. But that's where you get my tears fun because that's with much success come much responsibility. So if I'm not crying to my friends, who am I crying too?
Speaker 1: So let me ask you, though, is that something that you whatever huh? The light lighter on my bad? Is that something you ever get in because I see you, like as a late night talk host, like your own show, your own show, is that something or even that's a lot of responsibilities? Yes, yeah, no, because with technology nowadays, you can shoot four episodes in one day and no one.
Speaker 6: That's like, yeah, that is very stationary and I like to be free, like a bird, I who's not like any control.
Speaker 2: I like to have my own creative control. I like to be free. I cannot work for the man. I gotta go. I got ship to do.
Speaker 6: I got to be a good bye Bahamas Turns and cacot Rico, Dominican Republic. You know what I'm saying, Like, Idaho, Idaho.
Speaker 1: I hope.
Speaker 6: I haven't been to hate it, but I would. I would love to go, and I am going because I love hating people.
Speaker 2: Haitian people.
Speaker 6: I like Puerto Rican people, Dominican people. They used to always think I was Haitian growing up, so yeah, they're always.
Speaker 2: So. My my fiance is best friend, he's said Haitian, my hair dress is to Haitian.
Speaker 6: So like, I have a lot of Haitian people around me. But I grew up with all Haitians in a load of because everybody that I went to school was.
Speaker 5: With those just saying we're there.
Speaker 1: I'm mad.
Speaker 6: I never learned how to speak crill because I'm like that. All my uh Haitian friends they speak Spanish, but I never learned how to speak Creole.
Speaker 2: So I just always good out.
Speaker 5: There with every language.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we speak all literally talk. I literally talld my fucking eyes hair dresser that.
Speaker 2: The other day. I'm like, fucking Haitian speak every language. I'm like the Puerto Ricans, we only speak the Spanish.
Speaker 6: People only speak to languages like Haitian speak every language, creative language.
Speaker 5: I'm like, so you get you Why do you remember he's going to take a mile like I know.
Speaker 2: He talks the Patians? Do be speaking a lot?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, no, I ain't gotta lie. We were the first place we turched. We checked into Turk and Kegos, and the.
Speaker 5: Dude was hate. He knew every goddamn.
Speaker 2: Las are you going tomorrow?
Speaker 1: I was, I am not anymore because my wife, my wife, let me get your home tomorrow. Uh. My wife has a dinna because you gotta come to my wife's juice ball.
Speaker 5: My wife has a dinner, she has a juice ball.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And she recently did a collab with Nike and like with Nike, yeah, not even because she's my wife. She did a collab with Night because they like her juice ball, and she had a two day event, so they were celebrated her day on Saturday. I didn't even go.
Speaker 5: I didn't even go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't even go.
Speaker 2: I was out of town.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, but Saturday, yeah, Saturday, yeah yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So let me let me say this, congrass my wife. I was so let me Houston juice because one of the things that was a major part of loving hip hop was when you and Stevie had like somewhat beef. He would always stow the management contract at your face and he'll be like, oh, well, you you can't come out, or you can't perform, or you can't do that.
Speaker 5: What was the difference between you.
Speaker 1: Being with Stevie and having under that contract and you now being with your fiance but it's you're still under the contract. What is the difference?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 2: I truly respect Stevie and we're friends. We're friends.
Speaker 6: Yeah, now we're friends. He he's really pretty. He's a cool person. I think that ladies grow faster than men grow.
Speaker 1: That's correct. No, No, you are correct. I know that for yeah, I know that for a fact, way more mature than men.
Speaker 2: But all of them. But you know what I mean, Like, yeah, like.
Speaker 6: When I think about it now, it's like funny to me because it's like we shared the same blood.
Speaker 1: Yeah, beautiful, beautiful Chip on the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we share the same blood.
Speaker 6: So it's like, when I really think about it, now, it's funny because it's like, I know he ain't me that, and I know he's very proud of me because he always be like, man, I'm proud of you.
Speaker 1: I hear your music.
Speaker 2: He always tells me that, always tell me that. He's like, I'm proud of you. I hear your music. He talks to b Listic.
Speaker 6: They talk to each other on the phone whenever they whatever is happening or whatever, they communicate.
Speaker 2: So it's like he's like, now he's like a brother to me, Like I want him. I want him to win. I expect him to win.
Speaker 1: For you.
Speaker 2: I want him to do I want him to do great.
Speaker 6: So it's like, when I think about it, I think it's hilarious. But I think we were both young because even though he was older than me, he's a man, so you guys mature a little bit slower than So it's like I'm a man on TV being young. He had made billions of dollars. I'm starting in the game. He feels like he gave me an opportunity, and it's like yeah, and then we were like that, but I promise you he is one of my closest friend.
Speaker 2: He has to be, he is.
Speaker 6: He share We share a blow with the baby, my husband, but listened. My fiance has been raising Bonnie since she was two. But Stevie through his hardest and his best to be there when she tells him, I want to see you, He'll fly in time. He really tries to be in her life as much as he can. And I have to say that because it's true, so let me. And he feels he like he loves his daughter.
Speaker 2: He wants he wants to see her happy, and he wants to see her and spend time with her.
Speaker 6: And he does that with all his children as much as he can, as much as you pressure them.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Bonnie is like, what the hell you at?
Speaker 1: You know, asked, because when we googled you online, it said that you had one point lost custody.
Speaker 2: Was that true or it was true?
Speaker 5: It was true?
Speaker 2: It was true.
Speaker 6: He was being he was being super petty back in those days, and he felt like I wasn't trying to let him see Bonnie. But I wanted to go shoot the boot camp with Ballistic, and I left Bonnie with her grandmother, and so when he called me, I'm like, listen, I'm my world. Bonnie is with the grandma. You know, He's like he did a move on me. He was like, man, you ain't gonna you know. It was one of those things where I really couldn't even into the phone. You were like, he's you know, he's trying.
Speaker 2: To get his thought. He wanted to face. I got it, I got it, I got it new, I got a new man. He probably like, damn, she ain't gonna never lis seen me. But he won't like that.
Speaker 6: So he felt like he needed to go and get custody of money. He had me really hot. But then we went to court. He missed court and I got her back, got it right back because he missed cart because you know, no, he missed cartcass.
Speaker 2: No, he missed court.
Speaker 6: Because he didn't give a fuck to me in court because he don't care. He was just trying to make sure that, oh my gosh, am I gonna ever see my kid. When he realized it, want like that, it's like, I'm not gonna fight her, like for what. So I just thought it was we were you know, it's probably been like six years.
Speaker 1: So he had her.
Speaker 6: He had custody on her for like a month, which I knew I was gonna get her back.
Speaker 2: It's not even that I get it, do that, you know what I'm saying. I'm not.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna be very upset, but I'm not gonna fight with you. So it was like two weeks there or two weeks here too, was there, but now I got custody.
Speaker 2: But he gets her. He gets her all the time. He's in Miami all the time. That so he gets her.
Speaker 6: So it's like, Listen, at the end of the day, I'm very lucky to have my husband take care of.
Speaker 2: My daughter every day. And I'm very lucky to have.
Speaker 6: Her dad Stevie be in her life and come and see her and they can all communicate and hang out, and it's all up.
Speaker 5: Did it take to get to that place?
Speaker 6: It's been a one I mean it's been a while. Yeah, he's been a listen. I actually I actually he just got a divorce from his wife, right. He caused me ballistic.
Speaker 5: I didn't even know.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what do you mean to faith?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 6: Yeah, so he calls he caused my phone and look, I mean, I mean the car with Bonnie and he's like what.
Speaker 1: Stevie.
Speaker 2: Outside Stevie, I'm like ballisticas I don't know where Ballistic is at.
Speaker 6: But I'm with Bonnie, you all right, I need to talk to Belsta. I just got a divorce and I was like, well, let me call him and see what he at so like he wanted to.
Speaker 5: It took like ten years he got divorced.
Speaker 2: I don't mean his business like that, but I know he called it. He's like, I want to talk.
Speaker 6: I want to celebrate with my bro. But Listic, I'm like, a Liistic is not in the car with me on my lime and chill because me, I'm min in the car. She's like, fool, what do you mean?
Speaker 2: You got a divorce? You don't know what's going on.
Speaker 6: So it's like we're that cool where he you know where we're talking like that and it's been years. I mean, I really think he's a great person and I wish him the best from the bottom of my heart.
Speaker 2: I think that's just from the bottom of my heart.
Speaker 1: But that's that's That's what I'm saying about you to me, that's the growth in you, you know what I mean, Like like me hearing you speak about certain people that was in your life like that.
Speaker 6: That's that is the growth to me, you know what I mean, that's definitely the girl for me because niggas be playing.
Speaker 2: But no, I tell you something.
Speaker 6: I sent him all my great energy and I hope he gets back on top of the same where he was when he made his millions a dollar and I believe in him and I know he gonna be all right.
Speaker 5: Do you think do you think that.
Speaker 1: Overall was loving hip hop good for you?
Speaker 6: It was the best thing that happened in my life. I said of having Bonnie Bella, that's.
Speaker 4: What jewish Mona Scott. You you used the word, you know, loving hip hop and Mona Scott is kind of like the same words.
Speaker 2: But it's not.
Speaker 5: But it's not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not.
Speaker 5: It's not.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna get into that part.
Speaker 6: But yeah, it's an entity and one is the person exactly. It's part of the it's too antity. It's basically pretty much because she's an entity herself.
Speaker 1: She's done a lot.
Speaker 6: But uh, if it wasn't for love of hippop when we can't actually Bonnie was born on especially that I secty to produce my first time. When I have Bonnie I sected to produce my first delivery special. That's how it became about being owner and being a secretary, producer and a creator. Because when Bunnie was born on Vhran, she was born on TV. I had her in the water birth and we feel it and that was my first time ever producing the show when I had her.
Speaker 5: So you produced it, produce it.
Speaker 1: I didn't know.
Speaker 6: If I would have known better than I would have own it too. But I just a secret of produce.
Speaker 2: But now on everything.
Speaker 5: Wait wait wait wait wait, so so how does this happen?
Speaker 1: You what you said?
Speaker 5: You said you know I want an executive reduce this.
Speaker 6: No, I did ask them. I told them one thing you're gonna learn about me. I don't ask for nothing.
Speaker 2: I tell you what I want. When I when I spread to my universe, the way I am with people that.
Speaker 6: Love, I give the energy that I give out, the worst that come out of my mouth, the sexiness. I literally worded my whole life to be the most desirable woman.
Speaker 2: In the world. When I speak to my human niverse, my universe owes me what I ask for it. I give you what I give.
Speaker 6: You're gonna give me what I what you need to give me. If not, I'm gonna be a nasty bitch. And you don't want me to be nasty bitch. I burn you the whole fucking down universe. No more universe.
Speaker 1: You fuck with me, don't burn some ship.
Speaker 6: Everybody, everybody, everybody did so with that bitch, that bit that bitch. No, don't fuck with me, because I could just be just as destructive. But I'm not gonna do that because I don't like that.
Speaker 2: I don't like that. I like love. I don't like this truction. I could get there, I could get there. That is not the fun with me.
Speaker 6: So respectfully, I asked for what I want every morning, and I received.
Speaker 5: Let me ask you because this is my friend.
Speaker 1: He just walked in. His name is Eddie the ass Eater. That's that's.
Speaker 4: Remember her like, if she's going there, it's only going to be women.
Speaker 6: Listen, No, no, no, I want to yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, because I want to because I'm married.
Speaker 1: But what I want to ask is what I got when you hear somebody holdong, when you hear somebody named Eddie the ass Eater as a as a woman, that was if he wasn't married, he wasn't getting what does that is that attractive? Or should we change his name because he's clearly as I think it fits him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, your name.
Speaker 2: Him?
Speaker 1: If he was a woman, what.
Speaker 5: What what do you fip the.
Speaker 6: He don't listen, he looks he looks like a man, only he's giving all men.
Speaker 1: If he was a girl and he got goodie shirt on tweeting cheeks.
Speaker 2: But he's not a man. He's a whole He's not a woman. He's a whole man. That's a man right there. That's a real man right now.
Speaker 5: See him as a woman at all?
Speaker 4: No, okay, I got I just try to see if his face to get between the cheeks.
Speaker 1: No, he's a woman.
Speaker 2: That's all man right there.
Speaker 1: No. No, So when we said yo, we book at Johnson, the whole windows like listen, that's why she wills here with all you guys.
Speaker 2: I'm excited.
Speaker 6: I know, I was like to I was saying, but it was a lot myself together, and I could not disrespect the best show in.
Speaker 2: The like not looking like a bad bitch. And then and then you know, I have to get the baby. I have to get my baby to I have to get my baby to school in the morning. I had to do my yoga. I told you yoga save my life.
Speaker 6: So I know I was saying I apologize, sorry to know you got thank you, thank you for waiting.
Speaker 2: But this is like, you know, it's this. I want to say something about this is great to be here, and it's not. You know what, can I tell you something?
Speaker 6: You want to celebrate the people, but sometimes you cannot because people are so dumb. They come here, They come here with this prior, with this prior absumption that you guys are going to be assholes. It's like, let's not let's not direct so much. Let's be real from the heart, and that's how you're gonna always win. And I just feel like you guys always take it back to realness. But it's a lot of people that come here and it's like they can't handle it. It's not not because you know why, because they're so fucking fake and it's like they be in a rush to go nowhere.
Speaker 2: It's like everything is so planned. It's like, you know, I love it.
Speaker 1: Going right, And I got to tell another shot. I got snuk you you up. I just I'm just being honest, celebrated you. This is this is all you slow who driving me.
Speaker 2: Yes, you're not leave your behind. What's listening? You want to get buddy? Yeah, my husband want to get the baby.
Speaker 1: That's slow, slow.
Speaker 6: I tell you why. He's the best man I ever had in my life. I'm gonna lie, you know, let's go there again.
Speaker 5: One two three, one two three.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys for us be honest.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be honest. I knew ballistic before I met you, and I'm gonna be honest with you. And I'm not trying to like, you know your back what I am. I never see him smile like I see him smile with you like, and that is like, that's that's beautiful for my man.
Speaker 5: See, the only thing we want.
Speaker 1: Is a lady to.
Speaker 5: Compliment us back. You know what I'm saying, Like, that's that's like I know, like that's.
Speaker 1: Giving up a little man game, like because we're in a man castable when I see a man meet a woman and his gestures change and his posture change and everything.
Speaker 5: And I see that with you and him, and I love that and I know.
Speaker 1: How to how to say it because I remember now I was telling me one day and just leaning they don't.
Speaker 2: Talk about because if I was not married to believe me. But let'stick is no.
Speaker 6: Listen, but let'stik is the only man that I desire. But if it was another man in the world, I didn't want to go there.
Speaker 1: There if it was.
Speaker 6: If it was let me tell you something, if I didn't get married to that ballistic is African. I love him and we are married. I don't just don't tell people. I say, listen, listen, I say fiance. But we're married by papers.
Speaker 2: You can google that.
Speaker 1: It's all out there because you and Stevie said, y'all, I was married at one.
Speaker 6: But you can go online right now. You can go online right now, pull them papers.
Speaker 1: You take a shot to that.
Speaker 5: I feel like we take a shot to that. I feel like I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I feel like, how do we not take a shot?
Speaker 5: You know, I'm good.
Speaker 6: I don't want to talk about it because I got a wedding special coming out.
Speaker 1: Oh That's why I kept That's why.
Speaker 6: That's why I kept saying fance, because you know, I got college shere coming out next morn and then I got it with BT plus, and then I got one special with BT plus.
Speaker 2: I was I was trying not to say that that.
Speaker 6: That's why I kept calling him my fiance, but fuck it, that's my husband, and so you know, like he's the most amazing.
Speaker 2: Thing that happened to me, honey, but missed the nut.
Speaker 6: I listened to Blue Bends every day and I'm gonna tell you put me onto that song.
Speaker 1: But listen, whow But let me ask you as a person. You know you had a very public relationship that you know ended in public. What's it hard for you to jump into another relationship like that?
Speaker 6: I hope everything that we talk about right here goes on to take We don't edit, you don't edit.
Speaker 2: How long is the episodes?
Speaker 5: We don't give five hours?
Speaker 2: Just want to make this the highest episode.
Speaker 5: You keep saying that we're gonna hold you up to it.
Speaker 1: We're gonna hold you up to it. We hold you up to what's that?
Speaker 2: What's that made up coming to your.
Speaker 1: Definitely come on?
Speaker 2: What's your name? Crushing? Oh honey, listen, no massol.
Speaker 1: I take it or don't no, don't give me no more.
Speaker 2: I gotta go home to my baby. This is the last one I'm at. This is the last one.
Speaker 1: Make sure she what was the question I just asked? I was so into that, what was that I don't remember all your hot motherfuckers, I said, So, how was it hard from jumping from you know, like you and stevee J was really really really public, right, and then you know everyone knows it didn't work out.
Speaker 5: But then was it hard to trust somebody else to get or no?
Speaker 6: Because okay, so when I was pregnant with Bodie Bella, I didn't have any sex with Stevid because we were separating and I was without a man for three years basically the whole time I was pregnant, and then two years. But Listen came into my life when Mannie was two, and so.
Speaker 5: I was like free.
Speaker 2: I was waiting for the right guy, and then I played my cards right and he was it.
Speaker 5: He still gotta work for it. Every month.
Speaker 6: He left, he got got he got papers on this ass. But he's not gonna get this pussy just because listen, man, we heard you loudy.
Speaker 2: I'm a lady. I'm a lady, and I like nice things.
Speaker 6: And then I feel like, really in life, like people need to learn how to respect each other, whether they said woman or man. I brought you guys flowers because I don't care if you guys are I mean he said he never had flowers before.
Speaker 2: I'm so happy about it. I'm like, I'm still doing him like that.
Speaker 5: Not you know, let me tell you, let me tell you something. He is one of my best. Deserve God damn everybody going special.
Speaker 2: You are have you.
Speaker 1: Friend?
Speaker 5: We have yes?
Speaker 1: Go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 5: Same we had lunch, meaning people have a misconception of you.
Speaker 2: Can you say that loud for the bad to hear you?
Speaker 4: People a misconception of than you? What would you say those people?
Speaker 5: This is drink champs, not water, right, but she might.
Speaker 1: You know it is. But listen, I'm gonna be honest. I'm the fact that you're Puerto Rican. You have to keep drinking.
Speaker 2: Can I okay, let's talk about that. Let's talk about what is.
Speaker 4: The misconception because I okay, listen, this is pre pandemic. When we was at Houston's, you know, we had a great I even had dinner that vegan spot, and I know we both we.
Speaker 6: Had dinner a lot of times the vegan styles me. But the vegel will tasted like chicken though.
Speaker 5: They don't know this girl.
Speaker 2: Can I get the water?
Speaker 5: You don't get the water?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: Because I because I was there I love.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they don't know who she was. What was the name of Cloud? Is actually a good vegan spot. So the question is I had a great time.
Speaker 5: So the question is what's the biggest misconception about you? I already know what it is. They lost.
Speaker 4: No, I already know what they think about. Say Porto, Weecan princess. Oh, they are all over the place. That's tv LAMB. But what's yours? What did you see the most? The biggest misconception, misconception about you that you see every day?
Speaker 1: Maybe it hurts that I'm not the greatest. Okay like that, Okay, okay, now, but now you find they do it on purpose, because now I want to take a shot to that. You shut it up?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Yes, and I know she's good.
Speaker 1: She's good people, Okay, cool, let me ask you why? Okay, you finished?
Speaker 2: And honestry, why ain't nobody got put up? Let's get before the music?
Speaker 1: How many?
Speaker 2: How many years I entertained the people?
Speaker 5: Thirteen? It's still here, still winning, still here, still winning.
Speaker 2: That's it. Speak on anything else. Interception?
Speaker 4: You know, you know the ladies people be thinking you can't even say hi to her, She's gonna slap you in the face.
Speaker 2: Oh no, honey, why would I this.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying I understand things.
Speaker 6: But they do though, they do because my makeup and my hair definitely my makeup.
Speaker 2: Can She's always like, you know what something?
Speaker 6: Everybody always ask me how you are and this and that, and she's like, she's so fucking cool, Like she's like the Swedisher, She's the sweetish person, sweet person ever. But can I tell you something? How I knew I was the one I'm doing covid. I wrote this song called campesino. Who know what campuccino means? Okay, I'm a campesina. I'm a campessina, right, So I wrote this song camp what Yeah, but it's but it's different. It's different in Spanish, so doing cod exactly and I have so.
Speaker 1: Look, this is English.
Speaker 2: This is very important. I want try to Okay, yes, I want I want you to hear this because this is this is very important.
Speaker 6: It's very important to your question. I like it what people uh you said? You asked me what speepers? I thinks, what is it? Misconceptions about me?
Speaker 2: This is the answer. So I have to thank you. I have to tell you. I have to answer your question. But this is a great answer.
Speaker 6: Okay, So during COVID, I was waking up five in the morning every day, right, and I was writing a lot of music.
Speaker 2: Every morning.
Speaker 6: I would wake up and I would write. When I was I started writing when I was five. Look look at the numbers. Look at the numbers.
Speaker 2: A line.
Speaker 6: Look at the numbers A line. I started writing when I was five. I used to write letters to my mom that were very detailed. My mom was like, how do you write this letters? This is crazy? I was writing better than my mother when I was five.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 6: I used to write my mother letters and my mom would tell me how am I writing these letters?
Speaker 2: Five? Because I was I was using big words.
Speaker 5: School.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she went to school, but I don't think. But I don't think she graduated though. But she went to school, I asked, because my mom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't. I didn't graduate. I didn't graduate. But she went to school.
Speaker 1: She just did.
Speaker 2: Maybe she did. I don't know. I don't think she I don't think she did. I don't think she did, but but I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, come on.
Speaker 2: First all so damn, we don't make me forget what the would I talk about it?
Speaker 5: I'm so sorry because.
Speaker 2: Making misconception mix coception.
Speaker 5: Right, his mother's out here, bullshit that we.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you, let me tell you that make conception hold Upget so basically basically the biggest misconception about me, right, so so so my mom, he said, what dare you my daughter?
Speaker 6: My daughter goes to that's like top school in the country. A top school in the country is a b You got to see you kicked out.
Speaker 2: She earned that spot.
Speaker 6: There's no money that I could possibly pay if she was an idiot, Like, you have to be a genius and you have to have a certain i Q to go to that school. And she was on a waiting list for it's supposed to be a years. She was only two months.
Speaker 2: That was like, we want her.
Speaker 6: She's like a scientist. She builds, she builts. She's built, but I built, I build shows. I build shows. She builds space, she builds spaceships. So you know, I was always a great writer. I was always a great writer. I was always the best at what I wrote. You know what I'm saying, always, always, always, always the best writer. So the biggest miss what do you say, miss miss miss susceptis about me is that I'm not.
Speaker 2: The best because it's like I've been doing this my whole life. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: I wrote the song Campsino during COVID because I I I've throughout the COVID and throughout the last six years of my life, I've learned that the world needs to hear me these birthday songs, Vegas songs, TikTok songs.
Speaker 2: That's that's cool. Yeah, that's cool.
Speaker 1: That's cool.
Speaker 2: That's cool. But that's that's cool.
Speaker 5: But but up?
Speaker 6: But when I really knew a few years back during the COVID that I couldn't stop doing music, no matter how hard it was, it's because they have to listen to what I have to say, because I have to say.
Speaker 2: Certain things from where I come from that the kids need. They need to hear that because if they don't, nobody would tell them. And I knew That's what I knew that I had to do the music. I don't care about the music. Fuck these people, You think I give a funk about shaking my fat Puerto Rican good person on stage for this neggative. You really think about you think what you really think, but you really think, but you really think what you really but you really, you're really you really.
Speaker 1: Think I care?
Speaker 6: You really think I care? You really think, you really think you're thinking, you really think got my grown age? You really think at my grown age that I'm pressed for that you really think that?
Speaker 2: Or you really or do you really understand the fact that I was touched by my aunts? Serious and the way I write, the way I write, the way I pin Things that nobody heard that I wrote four or five years ago, that's timeless. Like Extra Leveo.
Speaker 6: You're talking about Mark Anthony, Mark Condy, ain't nobody to extor level. Extra Leveo is like seventy It's like fifty years compared to that, compared to the twenty five years.
Speaker 2: This ain't no, This ain't This ain't no. You can't compare the two. Do you understand what I'm saying? So things that I wrote doing COVID that I can't listen to.
Speaker 6: I cry when I listened to certain on my songs Campesino, It's so detailed. I'm a fucking Campesina. I'm supposed to be nobody, my nigga. I'm supposed to be nothing. I'm supposed to be I'm supposed to be a fat bitch, goddamn growing veget to us in the fucking country in Puerto Rico. I'm not supposed to be who I am. I'm not supposed to be who I am. I'm supposed to be living happy with my husband. We both fied a thousand pounds with the babies. They're all five hundred, six hundred punds.
Speaker 2: Making the port.
Speaker 5: To be that.
Speaker 2: And I was cool with being that, And that's why I'm still cool. I'm still cool with with being that.
Speaker 1: But I have to.
Speaker 2: I have a job to do. The job is to let people hear the kids, because you know what I got to say. What I got to say is very important, you know why, because I cried a lot of nights. I cried a lot of nights to get what I got.
Speaker 5: We're so glad. I'm so glad. You's glad, You're here.
Speaker 1: To something. This is something that we've never seen in hip hop and music business. Right now. Black China is like being the total opposite of what she was supposed to be.
Speaker 2: She deserves that, and I believe she deserves that.
Speaker 5: See why she's she.
Speaker 6: Can, I tell you, and I'm glad, and I'm glad. I'm glad. That's a man, you see that because I could see bullshit.
Speaker 2: You're a man, you can whether that.
Speaker 6: Again, I'm glad that a man could see that, because black China or a girl like me, we didn't have the opportunity to really love who we were and what we looked like, because we.
Speaker 2: Didn't have the mother to teach her that, the fathers or anybody.
Speaker 1: Now kis Jamie.
Speaker 2: So she deserves to go back and fix ourselves. That's that's the least she could do.
Speaker 5: That's real. I like that that she took out all of this, all of that. She's even the nails.
Speaker 2: She's like, no, I don't wear that. I haven't wear nails in so long. I don't know none of that. Like that's so weird.
Speaker 5: Crazy.
Speaker 6: I have to come in here looking good is my job. I have to get my hair done, get my makeup now. But when I'm at home, I mean yoga pants.
Speaker 1: You don't have avery said if I was a woman.
Speaker 4: If I was a woman, I step out every day with no makeup, nothing, because I.
Speaker 1: Know whoever hollered at me like it for you, Like that's why you're not a woman there, you would need makeup if you was a woman.
Speaker 2: Yeah, y'all.
Speaker 1: Ship you want the guy to like you for you?
Speaker 5: Right too? Is chipping out with no make up? This and that?
Speaker 1: Because I know whoever hollered at me, No, you know what he's right, was a woman. I hate agreeing with you, and you know that I hate. I don't want to agree with you, but you. But it's kind of would be the point. So when you do that, it's kind of right.
Speaker 4: And you do all this other stuff you are writing guys that just want to smash.
Speaker 1: You're kind of right. Why is there don't want to They're not thinking long term with you to just.
Speaker 2: Think okay, but why should you? But why do you feel like we're doing for y'all?
Speaker 5: I don't feel that. Just what sexist conversation. I'm out of it. I'm just witnessing iron that's got.
Speaker 1: Fifty one, Savage fifty one.
Speaker 5: Savage.
Speaker 1: Show show y'all, I show y'all, I show you, show your chest, I d show your aar P card fifty one.
Speaker 5: Can you do something? We go places like give us an idea?
Speaker 1: But no.
Speaker 4: Yeah, when they asked me, I put my shirt down and they go like, I'm so sorry, I'm being disrespect.
Speaker 1: But that was always my thing because the way, you're the only person I know what nappy chest here.
Speaker 2: I think everybody got.
Speaker 1: As Carol.
Speaker 6: But listen, you can't let's you don't have the ones that he do. He goes, he got through with it with a favor.
Speaker 5: I'm confused.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna lie because you're a Puerto Rican princess. You know you can't do ain't on you. You can't do hair. Listen to me the other day, my.
Speaker 5: Carolyn, I said, wait a minute, listen. I love her more.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry more what she said I can't do here, So I don't do it's a little It's like.
Speaker 4: Listen, I respect listen, I respect her.
Speaker 1: That's so chill.
Speaker 6: So look here's the thing fifty one ude. But listen, remember I've never I've never got golden shower on. I do all the shower.
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 4: So if you're gonna piss on somebody, she said, doesn't matter if they're hairy.
Speaker 6: Or not, you're the one going up, well I will. I will only pee on a lady and my bitches get waxed.
Speaker 5: What if she's Harriet? No, you want to wax before.
Speaker 6: You peek to see that? I need you want to I need to see. I need to see the inside.
Speaker 4: But you see what we got here on us ship? Don't get it our poores?
Speaker 5: So you want to me?
Speaker 1: Okay, hold on time, let me ask one question. So how does this?
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, I don't know how to sh I'm trying to learn, so educate.
Speaker 1: If only ladies, only ladies?
Speaker 6: Well, first of all, look, I've only been married for a short time, so I haven't had a three somewhere my husband yet. Oh ship, I can't wait too, And I haven't had sex. I haven't had sex with a lady since i've been with Ballistic.
Speaker 1: Right one, two, three?
Speaker 6: I don't want to from well, I can't cheat. I can't cheat right because I love him. I love him dearly, so.
Speaker 2: I can't cheat. No, I will bring her home. I will bring her.
Speaker 6: Listen, let me let's let let let me get this right. If I get he get you.
Speaker 2: Know what I'm saying. But but here's the thing, this is what I'm trying.
Speaker 1: To tell you.
Speaker 2: We haven't found, we haven't eat. Well, here's here's what we always talked about. We always talked about eating out of the country.
Speaker 1: See, I'm sorry to get her, Yeah, you eat talking about food together. We got to everybody eats take too far.
Speaker 2: So we talked about that.
Speaker 6: But if the times that I have done golden shower, you know what I'm saying, I'm never gonna really no bitch without paying her.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna never. I ain't gonna never.
Speaker 6: Like I'm not like, I'm not gonna ever have a lady in my bed without giving her some money.
Speaker 2: At the end, I'm not listen, I'm not I'm.
Speaker 1: Not gonna ever do that.
Speaker 2: Creaking Yeah, I'm the biggest stricken, Like, okay, that's all.
Speaker 5: I want to take a ricken. If you got it, yeah, if you got it. Respect.
Speaker 2: I have to stop taking this. Don't get no, no, I stopped taking it all.
Speaker 1: Right, don't got And we got more ages forty yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, give us some more ages. Made no more shots. You know, we got fifty one savage going old people. You know we old. I'm old.
Speaker 5: I got forty dollars.
Speaker 1: What could I get for forty dollars, that's a question.
Speaker 2: Okay, dollars. You can go to show, you can get a lot, you can get a golden shopper, you can go to you could go to a what's the name of that trick verre for eight thirty six.
Speaker 6: Pu's here said, booby trapped booby track, gonna get you fined with.
Speaker 2: That booby trapp don't get you far with that.
Speaker 1: Ship forty booby track, don't you.
Speaker 5: I ain't going there.
Speaker 1: I ain't going there.
Speaker 5: No, they're not talking booby trap on the river. She might be talking about.
Speaker 1: Little trap twenty four.
Speaker 6: Booby trapped on the river, gonna get you fined with that forty. But I listen, let me tell you something. Let me tell you, Let me tell you siying.
Speaker 1: Hold on, guys, I gotta go.
Speaker 5: I gotta go.
Speaker 6: Guys, if you listen like a lady like me, a lady like me, I'm gonna spoil the ladies right. So I'm gonna take you out of the country. I'm gonna let your shop. I'm gonna get you some money. All I always you you ain't got no money. I'm gonna say you five hundred thousand and fifteen two thousand whatever I can move around that day, because you know, I'm never broke. But it's it's always about moving money the right way. So I'm like, you know you you might have to wait a few days, but I'm gonna always look out for the ladies.
Speaker 2: If I have.
Speaker 6: Any thought of getting you there or anything, I'm gonna always be nice to make sure you straight. You know what I'm saying. Because I'm a lady, I will want to be treated like that. That's the only reason why I do it. No, I would want to be treated like that by my husband.
Speaker 1: You treat the ladies like that if they don't have I don't.
Speaker 2: Care if they do.
Speaker 6: I don't care if they don't have it or not. I'm still doing what I'm doing. And and no bitch is like gifts. You don't have to be what you got like you like Why wouldn't you give a lady a gift because you think she's rich or wealthy?
Speaker 1: Like crazy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, not just flowers. You gotta give us some money. We want money.
Speaker 1: All that staying you be on and off you.
Speaker 5: I don't like you charming.
Speaker 1: In my mind I could see what did you say?
Speaker 5: Sound he said? I said in my mind like ten women pissed on the style that.
Speaker 1: Shirt he bring?
Speaker 5: You know, guy, why you is so red?
Speaker 2: I want to I want to put in no other guy but Ballistic if he lets me.
Speaker 1: But you don't letistic.
Speaker 5: You better relaxter do it my friend.
Speaker 2: He don't let me do it, but he paid on me before.
Speaker 1: In the shower, I got to use the bathroom back.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna use the bathroom right now.
Speaker 1: I was holding my shat too. Oh yeah.
Speaker 6: Have you have you ever seen golden away? Have you ever seen golden shower toilet porn?
Speaker 5: No, that's not the category.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, wait till freak. She goes something to look at my friend diego. Do you see his face? He look look appalled here.
Speaker 2: Your wife face, your wife faste on your face? You got those eyes.
Speaker 1: Looking face. He goes to Columbia. He goes to Columbia.
Speaker 2: Time of freaking ship. My god, if you talk to me, talk to me for my dad, because I say, I know what you're doing, Columbia.
Speaker 1: Yes, we all know.
Speaker 6: He goes becau col on me ambitions and stepping on your face.
Speaker 2: What they asked they're doing? You know, hey, they're doing They're doing face, They're doing face mothering on your ass.
Speaker 1: And Columbia, I know, did you guys hear that face mothering? Hold up?
Speaker 5: Did you say face mother? I don't know what that means.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that never.
Speaker 2: Heard it smothering.
Speaker 1: Please explain what's to ask you? To ask you to ask you.
Speaker 2: Come on this side and take some push yourself the table for me.
Speaker 5: All right, cool, we're here together. What is what's face mothering?
Speaker 6: So you so you never had a big old you never had a big old Haitian, good fat black, big old asshole smother your face?
Speaker 2: My face is your face, nigga?
Speaker 5: Listen, I don't even got pimples.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 5: You know what I like?
Speaker 1: You can tell there ain't nobody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, young, Yeah, you didn't start you out because it's like what what so you would not want a beautiful black or white or Spanish, beautiful smelling good ass in your face, a woman's.
Speaker 1: Ass, lisaid Lisa, I.
Speaker 2: I what's you know again?
Speaker 1: Ed?
Speaker 2: Who are these people? Can you teach that?
Speaker 1: Baby?
Speaker 2: I help you?
Speaker 1: You know what he said?
Speaker 5: Why something?
Speaker 2: Eddie the ass eater? They're not leaving life, Eddie, your heart?
Speaker 5: But you got the all. You're taller than him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hold on, no, no, I'm wanting to get it on on camera. I want everything camera, That's why. But listen, first of all, yest of all, Yeah, but listen, you're taller than him. Yeah, so he definitely feels like the little Yeah, you know what I'm saying, don't call my friend that, don't come my friend. And you know what he's saying. He said, that's what he said.
Speaker 5: He said he would definitely let you peel on him. And I said, I can't know.
Speaker 2: If I wasn't married, I would, I would be.
Speaker 1: All for it. And I said, I said, that's my friend. I said, that's my friend. I can't let allow this to happen. It's conversation, I checked, because that's.
Speaker 2: That's if I wasn't married, I would lie your niggas up. How much money, how much money you.
Speaker 1: Look, how much money you got.
Speaker 6: It's a joke, relaxed, but look, there's nothing wrong conversating about sex.
Speaker 2: It's a beautiful that And I'm not I'm not one of those girls.
Speaker 6: I get uncomfortable because you remember, you got to remember when I used to be a stripper, exotic dancer and entertaining to break the guys. Well, I have to, like listen, the guys were coming in there, paying us to have a good time. They want to laugh, they want to have fun. It's not sexual. I'm talking to you, I'm talking to you all all many the rooman it's only one other lady, which she said, bartender shout out to her.
Speaker 1: She's great, she is awesome.
Speaker 6: Jamie, Jamie, Jamie and I, I like she could deal. No other ladies in here but Jamie and I. Right, So you know, she has a strong positive energy where it's like comfortable, like just because we're talking about a little golden shower and a little sex and a little that I'm not gonna get uncomfortable like I did that my whole life. My first career was to entertain people at row Legs and Coco's and Onyx and our So it's like I've been around you.
Speaker 5: Used to charge to peel somebody.
Speaker 2: Well, can I tell you something?
Speaker 6: I give us a name, I tell you, I tell you the truth. I tell you the truth and only the truth. When I used to be a stripper, I never was so open as I am now. So I knew nothing about that. Then I kind of learned. I kind of learned, like doing the other things, the bigger things, like after I stopped dancing, because you gotta remember I dance. I stopped dancing when I was twenty four. Remember, I started doing love and hip hop. I met Stevie. When I was twenty three. He made me introduce me to Mona because I was looking for a way out. I was managing the young girl.
Speaker 5: So you wasn't a pier as a tripper.
Speaker 2: No, because because because you know why, if I was, I would.
Speaker 6: If I was, I would have made so much money. I would have been like, yeah, niggas, line the fuck up everybody. But it would have been, but it would have been, but it would have been a million dollars a piece entrance fee.
Speaker 1: Thom Eddie, you out, you out.
Speaker 6: Don't play now now Eddie. Now Edie would have wanted to go husted. I wanted to come get somebody's peace, stopped playing like.
Speaker 2: And you know what.
Speaker 5: One thing I know about the peeing. The thing is, what are we still on? P yes cheek in the morning.
Speaker 2: You guys love it in.
Speaker 5: The morning, that first morning pissons so yellow and so you can.
Speaker 2: Drinks and water.
Speaker 5: You gotta get it. He's very curious. You gotta let a discount on the early boy.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you. I believe on Zeus as well. He he needs a Let me ask you, I believe they on Zeus as well. Right, blue face, and what's her names on.
Speaker 5: I think, all right, what do you what do you think of?
Speaker 1: What do you think about them?
Speaker 6: Listen, everybody goes through things, everybody has problems.
Speaker 5: You're going live right now.
Speaker 2: I don't mind, no, no, no touch up. I just feeling myself and I won't even put it on this.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool, you know, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: I've been here for three hours the first video. I do you want to know? I would never to death. I would never do you like that?
Speaker 5: And we're scared of death.
Speaker 1: But how do you feel about Blue facing Christians? Because they like the new Bobby. I feel like they love each other.
Speaker 5: I think so too. Let's love right, I feel.
Speaker 2: No, he asked me how I feel. I don't know. I don't know what nobody's doing.
Speaker 6: I feel like they love each other, and I send the best energy that I can to them because I was I was their age before, and I've been through a lot, and I will not be the one to judge them, and hopefully they all they have a beautiful life and get money and maybe we.
Speaker 2: Could see them happily ever after. Because to me, when I look at them, I feel like they love each They're lost with each other, and they love each other, and I think they're gonna be a bite. I just feel like, you know, everybody go through things, and unfortunately this generation in the media is so much easier to go on your phone because it's like, like I said, I'm being here crying to you all the whole time I've been here. It's like therapy.
Speaker 6: So I feel like when they go online and show what's going on with their relationship is maybe it might be like therapy. Like who are we to say, hey, don't do that while you're showing your business out there and all of that. Fuck everybody, Like if that's their therapy for them to not kill each other or for them to not do anything weird to each other and just go in and show the world.
Speaker 2: That's just they live that life. So like they just gotta they gotta go out of that. And we we love it, We entertain us, we watch it, we see it, we laugh at it, we love it, we love their relationship.
Speaker 6: So I mean, what the fuck? Who am I to judge them? Like I'm gonna turn the other cheek. I'm like Jesus, because.
Speaker 2: I'm not I'm not I'm not here too, I'm not here to huh not.
Speaker 1: Jesus the King. What I'm saying, yeah, cheek, but I don't smart of the King turned on the cheeks many.
Speaker 5: Jesus Jesus, they turn all the cheek.
Speaker 3: I wish.
Speaker 2: I wish everybody's relation to get hit and turned the other cheek.
Speaker 5: I don't see. I thought it was marvel them.
Speaker 2: Listen. I've I've had to turn the other cheek a lot of times, but after getting hit. Well, no, I'm a bit a bit.
Speaker 6: But you asked yeah, well you asked me about a relationship. I just feel like they should, they should work it out. I like them, I actually like them together.
Speaker 2: It's definitely some artists that I wish that we're still here.
Speaker 6: Like I'm such a big fan of Michael Jackson. I swear, like I told, I tell my daughter and my husband. I'm like, I feel Mike inside of me, like I I like a lot of like inside of me, Like I see, like that's my homie. Like we're in this together, Like I love Mike.
Speaker 5: Who's your top five?
Speaker 6: Michael Jackson, Leela Downs Ector level, Lila Downs? I mean Kanda, yeah, Meinicana?
Speaker 5: You got three so level?
Speaker 2: Who foughted?
Speaker 5: Nobody?
Speaker 1: Somebody weed over there? That's the prove in guy's weed. Yeah, is that.
Speaker 5: Any to ask either? You know when he when his mouth opened up and you got with.
Speaker 2: The only one that's mouth part I got. I'm the only one that's my dookie.
Speaker 5: I agree, I got, I got, I got creed, I got greed, I got creed.
Speaker 2: I got that dookie that that's my fat. You can't remember. I feel.
Speaker 6: I feel to my my my nose and my throat every day when I do when I do a big crumb yoga, when I do this, I can I tell you I feel I know everything.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you about yoga?
Speaker 2: Can I tell you something?
Speaker 1: I have?
Speaker 6: Not a one time? Today, I'm fasting to seven o'clock. I can really eat at seven.
Speaker 5: You sell everything.
Speaker 6: I be fasting. I be fasting for two weeks. I've been doing Ramadan for two weeks. I eat at seven one time. So let me tell you something that my husband is. He's Africa. He's Africa. No, I don't practice for that, nigga. It's time because a top five. Yes, and I wanted to lose some weight and stuff like that. Only because of that.
Speaker 5: I like to eat.
Speaker 2: I'm practice that ship.
Speaker 5: Regular.
Speaker 6: It's supposed to be a month, but it's from you can't eat like I only eat when it sounds go down to like seventeen thirty, and then the rest of the day, I'm doing hot yoga like I have more energy than never before, and I still be smoking my shield and doing what I do like I ain't stopping that. But it isn't like very little like micro dosing. I'm like a micro doser. Whatever I do, it's going to be micro dos. Like hold on, micro Michael, except today you had me fucked up. Yeah, I said this at home.
Speaker 1: Got your top three already, right, we got your top three?
Speaker 5: We need to more. You got your top three?
Speaker 2: Who's who is it?
Speaker 5: Michael Jackson?
Speaker 2: To leave that downs and Michael Jackson, hold on, don't say mister.
Speaker 5: F a piss on his ass?
Speaker 2: Need nothing.
Speaker 5: And if this one takes you more than ten seconds, put yourself well.
Speaker 6: I wouldn't dare I have not done what they've done. I can't put me on the list with them. That would be very disrespectful.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: It seems like you motivated and can't her finished. Yes, I am. We need that that fifth one it's do hip hop. No, you don't you don't tell her what to do.
Speaker 2: Well, I would have to say, Beyonce, Oh I like that one.
Speaker 5: That's a good one.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't leave the queen now, that would be this like that to the music industry.
Speaker 5: Yes, and she's a queen and you're a princess, so it works.
Speaker 2: She's awesome, by the way, working her whole life. She was a fucking kid.
Speaker 5: By the way.
Speaker 1: All your people who took my footage of the Isley Brothers and try to make it seem like I was going at Beyonce, you fucking idiots. Yea, nobody believe y'all, you bozos. Ain't nobody going to be or to be high when I have a spade here every day and j is my man, I speak to him almost god damn every week, you bozos. I hated that every bows. I'm gonna tell y'all the media outlet, because this media outant is a bozo.
Speaker 5: We would never dis Beyonce.
Speaker 1: We would never just jay Z, never just Rock never, We all Rock Mason. We are all Fance bozos. And guess what nobody believed nobody.
Speaker 6: You know why nobody believed in because everybody well knows that she's one of the greatest, So you have so you have to put her in that call.
Speaker 2: As being one of the greatest.
Speaker 6: So I could not find five without a call Lila Downs, Michael Jackson, Nanasi.
Speaker 2: More and me.
Speaker 1: Be my life.
Speaker 6: That's not like my five that I know for a fact, in my heart and my soul, in the way I feel when I listen to them, in the work ethic, in the persistence, in the love and passion and just telling the truth or creating or performing.
Speaker 1: It's got to be damn God, damn.
Speaker 5: So is there anything that you regret?
Speaker 1: It like you regret that you could take back if you could take back anything in your life right now.
Speaker 2: Nothing.
Speaker 1: Oh that's rare, that's true.
Speaker 5: Nothing because you started from the mud, so you cannot take nothing.
Speaker 2: Back from the You know what, can I tell you why? Because, like I said during the COVID twenty nineteen, I discover that the kids and the people need to hear what I'm put on that paper and not when when I started in two thousand and nineteen, when I wrote this song at five in the morning, when everybody sleep, the whole world is sleep at five in the morning, the whole world, the whole world I hear the tree.
Speaker 6: Well doing I'm speaking, and I'm speaking doing COVID, doing COVID.
Speaker 1: When I know you, my sister, you're telling exactly. That's why he keeps saying this, That's exactly what I was doing everything.
Speaker 5: I didn't write a record you want, you want?
Speaker 6: Yeah, when everybody when when everybody sleep, my daughter's sleep, my husband's sleep, doing COVID is just I don't know.
Speaker 2: And mind you, I'm like a late sleeper.
Speaker 6: Like I was stripped my whole life before I did this, Like from seventeen to twenty three, I was a stripper and then from twenty three to now, I'm a fucking entertainer. It's the same shit I've been intertaining my whole life. I'm going to sleep, lads, I'm going to sleep later. So that's literally been my whole life. So when I you know, I don't listen to that song Campusino because he's literally every time I play, I cry. It's like it's something in me, like because of what I'm saying, Like I don't know, it's it's like that showed me that I'm not giving up with the music because the world needs to hear me.
Speaker 2: And the song is all Spanish. It's all Spanish because I do Spanglish. I do everything for the cabaret, which is in English, like do it like it should be day, or like Vegas or like I.
Speaker 5: Still one hundred million streams.
Speaker 2: Vegas got one hundred million streams.
Speaker 6: So the first one, the first one that I Twenty twenty two was the biggest year for me, Like I would have never thought like I've I've passed what I thought, like not really but like being humble, Like I could have been thinking one way and like work hard, but then the numbers don't lie right, so I could just be like be real positive, but me being positive and actually working towards the project and really believing and loving it right and really believing in me and believing that this is what I was born to do.
Speaker 2: Like the Birthday song, which is.
Speaker 6: Timeless, there's nothing compared to the Vegas song, which was my Season three.
Speaker 2: The Vegas song did so many much more. Now.
Speaker 6: I got ten million, eleven million views on a video on that song, one hundred mill. The strings on that song, I just got to check from being my I get them all the time.
Speaker 2: They're looking really good.
Speaker 6: They helped me out with my life my paying for my daughter school paper, for my life, for my career, say.
Speaker 2: On the right hand, one of the things that I need to do.
Speaker 6: But that song, But that song Campusino is so special to me because it's like at five o'clock when the whole world was sleep and we were on the shut down.
Speaker 2: I wrote it one morning. It was literally so fast, like ash I had, I had.
Speaker 5: Did you tweak the song? So so it's a hard name. What does it mean. I'm sitting here, I'm like, com.
Speaker 2: Yes, farmer, farmer that that's the definition for Campusino. It's a farmer.
Speaker 6: That's the that thank you, that's the definition of for Caparscina, I'm a I'm a fucking farmer. I'm a farmer, ass bitch. So I got really detailed, like you know, like just just it's like I just feel like like I can't hear the song with I crime no matter what I'm doing.
Speaker 2: It's like if something goes here, I choke.
Speaker 6: And that's when I knew, like my ancestors in my life, I was meant to be the biggest Latin superstar in the world. And just because it's gonna take people twenty years to see I'm okay, I could go twenty years. I've already I've already went thirteen. I'm that close. So I've already went thirteen.
Speaker 1: That was like the Greek when the Greeks break a glass.
Speaker 5: It is real shit.
Speaker 1: We well, Josh you, my sister. Let me just tell you something. Man, every time I've ever seen you, you've always been so pleasant. You always showed us, love, showed me and my wife love you and ballistic. I really enjoy your relationship. I really enjoy all together. I really enjoy you getting money. And I wanted to give you your flowers.
Speaker 2: I was so glad that you know this is this is not a trophy to me. It's not a trophy.
Speaker 4: Like this is going too I see and.
Speaker 2: I didn't even hear her say that this is a trophy. Yeah, this is like and I love, I love. I feel like it's one of the greatest. I feel like you're one of the greatest.
Speaker 1: But I want to give you not only your flowers literally, I also want to give it to you mentally because what you did as a person that's from the hood that come out and you, you know, change everything about your whole life.
Speaker 2: Can we talk about being black and Hispanic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm finished. Let me I'm gonna send that to you, the last one of your flowers. But let me give your flowers. Let me give your flowers, like you know what what you did. And now I'm telling you I see every episode of Love and Hip Hop. I'm talking about every single episode. And it was a time before I even met you that I was just tune in. I was like, I want to see what she's gonna say. Oh she was, and I'm every week Monday night, eight o'clock whatever, it was, six o'clock whatever, and I would sit there and for me to see you go from where you were there to where you are now something that we have to salute. Every person in this room has to sit back and say, God damn it because that is the legendary thing, coming from nothing and making yourself not only something.
Speaker 5: But even more than that.
Speaker 1: And you have done that, everybody, and I.
Speaker 5: Want to salute you.
Speaker 1: I want to see, well we get we get ended up, like because I like this question that you just asked, and you said how difficult it is being black and Puerto Rican. Now I am literally black in Puerto Rican. I am, my mother is black, my father is Puerto Rican my mother kind of looked like back in the days. My mother kind of like Nicki Minaj and my father he love a shit sweeter God. I got a picture of him. I was like iteration when you was outside, like looking good and.
Speaker 2: They brought the star. Yes, that's what that's them Jeans do that.
Speaker 1: So how how is it being because you are black and Puerto Rican just like me?
Speaker 5: Like you are? So how is that easy?
Speaker 6: Let me tell you how I was born in Puerto Rico. My mother and my father both were born in Puerto Rico. My grandmother and my grandpa was born in Puerto Rico. Their grandparents was born in Puerto Rico.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 6: The other parents that come before the one, two, three, the third generation, they were born one in Spain and one in Africa, because that's where my mother's parents.
Speaker 2: One is white with green ice, the dad and the lady the mom.
Speaker 1: Her mom is from Spain.
Speaker 2: Well, her mom was from Africa. She was a black black woman.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 6: And it's difficult for me to sit down and talk to my friends and talk talk to African African American ladies that are that were born in America with African ancestry, because I always throw out the thing where I'm black and they look at me like, but you're not black, You're perto Rican. And I tell them, I'm like, you have to be well, no, you have to be very ignorant. No, no, people need to be no, no, no people. This is this is listen. I had an a in this class in college here that's gonna drive next month, and and the and the paper that I had to do was on a black.
Speaker 2: Hispanic that was one of Puerto Rico. I have to constantly remind people that no matter where you're born, when you walk in the room, they're gonna always remind you your color. I love it, and a lot of people always forget that.
Speaker 6: So I make a lot of black girls that are American black girls uncomfortable because.
Speaker 2: They feel like I'm not black. But I tell them, look at my skin color.
Speaker 6: And so my whole life I've had to fight for the With the white people, it's like fuck you, I know I'm black, And with the black people.
Speaker 2: It's like what are you saying, beef? What are you saying? Like? What are you saying?
Speaker 6: So when I went to college, I tell you something. When I went to college, I got into a fight that same messac day. I beat that bitch. She attacked me because I was speaking on facts. Facts are that when your color is your color, your color is your color. It don't matter what the fuck or where you were born. And so I've always feel like I always had to explain myself. It's like when I tell black girls that I'm black, they'd be like, I'm like, look at my forget where I was born at look at the color all my skin.
Speaker 1: Don't don't.
Speaker 2: Don't worry about where I was born. You was born.
Speaker 6: You was born here in America, and your mama or your ancestors was born in My.
Speaker 2: Ancestors was worrying as we relax.
Speaker 6: Okay, ain't no Christopher Columbus fucking found nothing that.
Speaker 2: Came from England. He don't know ship. He stole everything, Okay from the Indian donk. Please don't talk to me about none of that, none of that weird ship. Talk to me, like.
Speaker 6: Like, talk to me, talk to me when I walk in the room. I'm be happy that I'm proud to be black. I'm not proud to be black because I'm put a rigging and I have the perks special. Ain't no perks you're black? You're black.
Speaker 2: You're black, you're black. You don't have to have and I don't.
Speaker 6: And I don't feel like that about Spanish people that are lighter. I feel like that about Spanish people that are dark, because Spanish people that are lighter, nigga, you're white, you Spanish white person.
Speaker 2: And and and then and whatever, whatever whatever it was, I don't care. Whatever it wants, do what you do.
Speaker 6: But I know for a fact, when since I was a jit, that I knew I was a nigga, and I don't give a fuck. I was born and I always knew I was in nigga, and and I made people feel real comfortable even in the college that's coming out that one.
Speaker 2: HBC.
Speaker 6: You guess what when the bitch attacked me and I dog wiped that bitch, they fucking expelled me from school. They expelled me from school. And you know what I said, I said, y'all, I said, y'all, crazy as fuck. I said, I get attacked and I get expelled from school. But they said HP HBCU And I'm the blackest bitch you got in this motherfucking house.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't want to rest that the funk out my dick walk man. I want that man, I want that that ship so fast.
Speaker 6: I'm like, man, ain't nobody gave you what I gave you with the with the with the history. We went into the museum that that were that you could see the slaves and the babies and all of that. You know, like we went there and I'm just like, you know, my whole thing is like I feel me being black. I'm I'm not a white person. I'm far from being white. I don't care why. I don't care.
Speaker 2: I don't care.
Speaker 6: I don't care about that your European blood, because you know what I care about. I care about my skin color and how they never let me forget it. So now I just embrace it because it's beautiful. I love being who I am. I love being to a place where white people think I'm getting on rasht.
Speaker 2: I guess what.
Speaker 6: The black people don't think I'm getting on rati. Black people like me think I'm fancy. You could think that I'm getting on rashet.
Speaker 2: I want you to.
Speaker 6: I want you to think that I'm get on fancy because my people think that I'm the people that have the same color as me. They think I'm fancy. So if you do don't have my color. I don't think I'm fancy cool. Why would I care? Why would I get fucked about about how you think? So like for me, it's very important to really embrace your blackness. Whether you was born, I would listen. I'm telling you my two three back ancest suspect was all born in puer Rico. But I know that my mom's dad's side of the family there was all white, we green. I and my mom's out of his family there was all black black like this cast and I and I enjoy women, and I enjoy and I enjoy. And the thing is I enjoy it this mom I've had Listen, I enjoy. I enjoy telling my husband, you're gonna fuck this black person. Good suck this flat piece of good God, you know what I'm saying, Like I enjoy.
Speaker 2: I enjoy saying that I'm not ashamed of it. I love my skin.
Speaker 6: Every morning when my daughter wake up before she go to school, She's like, I love my skin, I love my hair, I love my color. I'm a nice person. I'm a good person. I love my parents. This is how, this is how I teach my daughter to talk. So I'm three years old. I taught my dad, my daughter how to love her skin, color her love her hair, her coarse hair, how to love her kings, how to love her her skin, how to love her body, how to love everything about her.
Speaker 2: And she's gonna tell you she loved her skin. I six year or so and I and I think a lot of people, whether.
Speaker 6: They're like black that was born in like a Spanish island or a Spanish country, or there are or there are black born in like America from African accets street, I think that you all really enjoyed their color. It's a beautiful thing. It's a beautiful thing.
Speaker 2: And let me tell you something, I've always only data black men.
Speaker 6: I've never even dating my own kind because growing up, I've always dated in Puerto Rico, I've always seen lighter skinned people. Where where I was raised up, everybody was lighter. But I love my color and I accepted her. So when I came to America, I like six or seven years old, I've always was attractive to the darker skin because I just thought it was beautiful.
Speaker 2: One of my brothers it's super dark.
Speaker 6: My other brother is lighter than me, and then my oldest brother he's like brown. So I've just always thought it was beautiful. And then all my mom's baby dadd has had that color. So my mom is My mom is very fair, she's lighter than me, and so I just always enjoyed the darkest skin. I thought it was always beautiful.
Speaker 1: Puerto Ricos America too.
Speaker 6: Well, I know it's America, but I'm speaking if you come from like Cuba, Santo Domingo or other places like that, you know.
Speaker 1: Should be taking my lighter the whole night. I respect it. I know you from the hood.
Speaker 2: I get you.
Speaker 1: That hood niggas take lighters all the time, and John my lighter of the whole. Can't I get a light of Eddie to ask you?
Speaker 5: Can you? Everywhere? Everybody's lighters is give me.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't want to give my.
Speaker 5: Lighter, but I was you a lighter? Well?
Speaker 2: I think I want to take a good role, you know, Yeah, it's got to be good. I've been talking to about acting. I'm always like on her dance like, bitch, what's up? Because she put she put a couple of my songs on her show Insecure and rap ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah raised this ship she is?
Speaker 2: Yeah. He basically he was like, are you up? Into acting, and I was like, I.
Speaker 6: Don't really like acting, but I'm ready for like a good role because I never want to be actress.
Speaker 2: I always wanted to.
Speaker 6: Be a singer and a dancer, you know. I never wanted to act anything. God, you know, but that's what is this, This is what I'm what.
Speaker 2: I was just telling him.
Speaker 1: When you sing, I think you said when you see me, I was like, wait a minute, I was just TV what should again pause? Paul?
Speaker 6: I was just telling I was just telling Paul that when I find the right role, then I'll do it. And because it's the Ray used like a couple of my songs, he twenty twenty two.
Speaker 2: And like three shows. I was like, oh my gosh, I love you. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So I always made I don't got hurt. I don't got her telephone number or anything, but like, because we follow each other, I always hit her on the dam like listen, so you need to write something for us together. So she tet she DM me back and she was like, I got you, bitch. I was like, yes, I kept DM.
Speaker 2: Me her because when she used my song, she paid me to use myself. It's the race paid me to use my cos I'm big.
Speaker 5: No listen to me.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I got three ships from twenty twenty three.
Speaker 1: I was like, what the fuck, and I'm so sorry play.
Speaker 2: On her show. She used my songs on her TV shows.
Speaker 1: You listen only she.
Speaker 2: Used my show.
Speaker 6: She used Cabaret Johnson's Cabaret clip.
Speaker 2: On her shows.
Speaker 1: Listen listen by the way, yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh yes show.
Speaker 6: Well, I was begging her. I kept dmming her. I was begging her for like a month. Please fright something first, please, But she finally dam me back.
Speaker 1: I got you bat No, listen, listen. Let me just say this easter about that fucking life. Man.
Speaker 2: I ken't begging her.
Speaker 1: I watched all your show. He's also my sister. I love her as well. But what I'll tell you is if she says it, she's gonna she does it.
Speaker 2: I believe I believe her. I believe it. Listen. First of all, it took her like a year to respond back, Well, she's busy.
Speaker 1: She was busy.
Speaker 6: I'm sure that she wasn't uh the one that was like, oh I just want jostling up in here. Somebody probably gave her the idea to play the songs on her show, and the cabaret.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I'm I'm not, you know. So when she did that, I was like, oh my gosh, what the fuck? So I was dmming her twenty twenty two. I'm like, please, please, because I just love how she acted, and I actually enjoy her acting, and I think she's beautiful, and I think that she's one of those people that really embrace her blackness like I do. Funk where I was born at because I hate when bitches be on that. Bitch, why is she worrying about where I was born at? Look at the color, Look at the energy, Look at the energy, look at the look at the look, look at what, look at the vibe. Look at me, bitch. You is trying to miss me with the bullshit. Bitch you're trying to me. Don't miss me with that, you know what I'm saying. So I loved it about her because I just feel like she's she's a great black color woman that whether she's black or white, she's still gonna be her her tan, her color, her blackness don't mean nothing.
Speaker 2: She's still a genius, yes, the human.
Speaker 5: But let me also big you up too.
Speaker 1: I'm so mad that went to the bathroom at the side right now, my son went to the Oh oh, it's okay.
Speaker 2: I'm glad he wasn't the wine.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry sharing I'm so mad that my son went to the bathroom at this time because what I was saying was, I was like, all right, cool. And then like when we interview people, we go do our research, and so we was gonna interviews with you and go on Twitter. But my son was like, nah, Pop, you gotta understand. They listen to Joscelyn music in the hood.
Speaker 5: This is my He went to the bathroom. So he was like, he was like, we have to the playlist. He's not here.
Speaker 1: That's why I know you've been in the bathrooms. Come along, been in there, get him out of there. No, but but that's what I was trying to say. That was like, so I was like, all right, cool, and then we went did we start going through that? It was like you John outside, God, damn it. So listen, listen. You know what I would like to I would like to end it with you because I'm not saying the ended, but whatever I would like to say is I want you because I told you about my friend who wakes up in the morning and he googles himself the negative part. But I would like for you to do for you because you've made it to the level where like women may want to be you, they really do. So the thing about what you should always do is you should google the good part of you. Every single day you wake up and you say what's good about me?
Speaker 6: And when you see cause I never really I've go go myself my whole life. Maybe like I want to say, like four times.
Speaker 1: Let me finish my point, because can I get one more?
Speaker 5: Jamie?
Speaker 2: It's not there for him?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, let me just tell you. Let me just tell you why. Because you're dealing with something I dealt with before.
Speaker 5: Fame. It's called survivor's remorse.
Speaker 2: I don't understand.
Speaker 5: Oh I know what he's going with that.
Speaker 1: It's called I made it. So sometimes I kind of feel bad. I kind of feel bad because I made it, and that's what I feel like you're dealing with. Maybe I'm wrong, but when I say you get emotional, I feel like that.
Speaker 6: I feel like, actually I feel I feel emotional because I don't believe it. No, no, listen, no, I know I know it's true, but I'm like, wow, how did I ever do that. When I was I was bound to be.
Speaker 2: I was bound to be a drug a druggy nothing, young black. We'd Latin ugly dunking bitch.
Speaker 1: But look, can you can't look at me for a second. That's course of Yes. What you're dealing with is you're saying, do I deserve done this?
Speaker 2: No? I know I do. No.
Speaker 5: I want you to stay with him where he going.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But what I want you to do is fuck that. You made it because you deserve it. You made it because you deserve You need to be here like put it. And the more you wake up every day and then you don't see that, And I dealt with exactly what you're dealing with, because you're like, all right, cool, I gotta I gotta do more. I gotta be at a different place. So you're kind of almost downplaying the position that you're at.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 2: No, And can I tell you something, yes please?
Speaker 1: A book.
Speaker 6: That I bought that really changed my way of thinking, Take the Leap by Steve Harvey.
Speaker 2: Mmm, I like that, Steve Harbor.
Speaker 6: Steve Harvey has been my guidance to waking up positive and happy to be alive.
Speaker 4: Right, let me tell you something that I know for facts gonna help set again. You want me to tell you something that I know for a fact that's going to help what whether it's right wrong, we we're not pickingside who's right wrong?
Speaker 5: Them? Repair and forgive the relationship with Madre. Your mom trusts me.
Speaker 2: But here, here's the thing. Here's the here's the thing. Let me tell you how you're doing. Let me. She's right, she right, Listen, she right there. Listen, listen, She right there, she's gonna listen.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 6: She could always get me, she could always listen. Listen, listen, listen, listen, listen. I'm busy, She right there. You know what I'm saying. All you gotta do is give me a call. I'm gonna be I'm what you need. Of course, all my family do. I've had the same number for years. I got two farm and say all got it.
Speaker 1: It ain't what you mean.
Speaker 2: Listen this, this, this, listen. This got nothing to do with me and everything to do with them.
Speaker 6: I'm still do what I gotta do because guess what, when your niggas call me, that goes to when your niggas call me, because y'all ain't got it.
Speaker 2: Guess who got it? Your You know what they call me at my Mama house?
Speaker 5: You know what?
Speaker 2: You know what they call me?
Speaker 6: You know what they call me at ma Mama house. Since I was five years old? You know what they call me my Mama house since I was five? Does that mean the Queen Queen and.
Speaker 2: My Mama house.
Speaker 6: Since I was five, they've been calling me, so they know what I'm about. So the Queen gona always answer the phone for the family.
Speaker 2: But guess what.
Speaker 6: Guess what I guess what I'm not gonna do. Guess what I'm not gonna do. I guess I know what you're gonna do. You don't guess what I'm not gonna do. Hold on, I'm gonna tell you what I'm not gonna do.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna waste the second or something that does does not.
Speaker 6: Serve me in the purpose. Bitchuck hold up, hold on, bitch, fuck you. I love you if you name it, the more I'm here for you whatever you need. Hey, but guess what I'm not gonna do.
Speaker 2: I'm not doing that. Can I tell you why I'm not doing that? Canna tell you why? I tell you why?
Speaker 1: No, let me tell you answer, though, I just want.
Speaker 2: To let me. Can I tell you why? Can I tell you why? Can I tell you why? Can I Can I tell you why?
Speaker 1: Look at it?
Speaker 2: Can I tell you why I want you to? Can I tell you why?
Speaker 1: I answer that?
Speaker 2: Though you know why, I have no time to play with people. M I don't. I don't give up. Mammy.
Speaker 6: Listen to me, Mammy, happy husband, daughter, son, frank, cousin, sister, brother. Now why would I give you that when you ain't over there. You're over there, still in the hood where we grew up at. Hold up, Hold up, let me focus, Hold up, Let me focus. You're my You're my peeps. We got the same blood.
Speaker 2: I'm here for you.
Speaker 6: You gotta just know when to call and stay on my motherfucking way, because I will not let you be a barrel in my livelihood. You're gonna be right there, and I'm gonna love you, and I'm gonna cut you hold out. I'ma buy your house, I'm gonna pay I'm gonna give you some money when you need it. I'm gonna pay your hospital bill. I'm I'm gonna bury you nice. I'm gonna do all that. But what I'm not gonna do, I'm not I'm not playing no games with I'm not ain't no games with nolttis.
Speaker 5: I don't know what.
Speaker 2: I don't play. I don't I don't play games. I don't play I'm no no, Yeah, I'm not listening, but I'm not what. I'm not listen what I'm not gonna do. What I'm not gonna do, I'm not I'm not gonna play with I'm not.
Speaker 6: You could have been. You could have been in birth with me for twenty twenty hours. I'm not gonna play with no regularist. I got shied to do and I'm doing it not just for me, but I'm doing it for the Lottis that I share a blood with.
Speaker 2: And that's cool, and that's cool if you're gonna be a because we're still fans. We share blood. I love you. Can come to the show.
Speaker 6: Whatever you ain't my package, You in my package, my whole life, bitch, I ain't tripping.
Speaker 1: I love you.
Speaker 6: You and my brother we got the same blow sis. Everything, everything you got, everything who you want is becussing me. It's cussing me. You know what I'm saying. I lead by a sample. I'm talking about my blood. I'm talking about from us I'm talking about my blood.
Speaker 1: If you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: If you want to be at Heglada, that's cool, be at Helder. I'm not Your people are not gonna be that. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You know you can call me. You know where I'm at, you know where I live, you know everything about me.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: All you got to do is do what you gotta do and come by.
Speaker 1: I got you.
Speaker 6: But what I'm not gonna do, I wouldn't dare waste a minute, nigga. I'm gonna do you, and I'm gonna show you, and I'm gonna do that like I do.
Speaker 2: Everybody one day in my way.
Speaker 6: I said I would never I would never have a problem with the person that listen. I will never have a problem with the person.
Speaker 5: That burst me.
Speaker 6: I've been showing what's in the Bible where the main row. I've been showing you should honor your parents. I've been honoring my parents. I've been paying I've been I've been taking care of my mom since before I was supposed to take care of my mom. When I was a little teenager, a thirteen fourteen, I was already taking care of my mom. So you know what the fuck I'm talking about. So I'm not like I never have beef, but what I do have is boundaries.
Speaker 2: My daughter is not.
Speaker 6: Allowed to touch my face. My daughter, No, my daughter plays a lot. She thinks she's no she's said, and she's a genius. You got to remember she goes to my top in the country. She's a genius.
Speaker 5: Okay, because she can't touch your face.
Speaker 2: Why she does it?
Speaker 3: To like.
Speaker 1: Run me, to like.
Speaker 2: Make sure that she knows that I'm beneath her and she's above me.
Speaker 6: She'd be like, like she's real like with me. She tells me, she tells me what to do, what not to do. It's like she it's unbelievable how she talked to me and how she it's like she's a boss of me. So I your daughter, my daughter, and my daughter.
Speaker 1: Yes, you deserve it. Yeah, because listen, be honest with you.
Speaker 2: I deserve it.
Speaker 1: Yes, she's not. She's gonna be the best. She is your boss, my boss. Because works. That's the way this works. That's the way it works. That's the way it works. I'm sorry, I got six in the possible kids I got, but I'm my mo outhside. So so she Princess out there.
Speaker 6: I told I told her, I said, listen, money, you gotta respect your mom, please, like you know what I'm saying, like, yes, just when you when you're she hold my face and look, she hold my face like this and she kiss me like why and I'm like Bonnie, Bonnie, like stop holding my face like that. So so look, So the thing is like this, she runs my house, my makeup. Everybody be like, oh, she runs you like.
Speaker 2: I'm like, no, it's not. I'm a great mother. I half her. The thing is, it's like I just have to give her boundaries.
Speaker 6: I'm like, Bonnie, like, please stop stop touching my face like you on my face, own my face.
Speaker 2: I don't really learn nobody touching my face like that, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So she's like killing niggas. She's I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: She's you know, she's she's on me, and so I get it.
Speaker 6: I'm the same way. I'm always been the same way with my mom. It's like I'm her mother. But if you make me your mother, then I got to do what I gotta do. And not only is my mother my daughter, my whole family members are my kids.
Speaker 2: And this is not a bar I'm not trying to. I'm not trying to be I'm not trying to be Ni, I'm.
Speaker 8: Not trying to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but this is not This is not Nigga's bar. This is real ship.
Speaker 6: Like It's like I've been taking care of you all my whole life, Like when is.
Speaker 2: It going to be my turn?
Speaker 1: When?
Speaker 6: When am I gonna When am I gonna wake up one day and I think about how many people I have to take you off?
Speaker 2: When am I wake up and just and just know that it's just for me? God? Damn? How many years am I going to live?
Speaker 5: Life?
Speaker 1: Be sure? Be sure?
Speaker 2: I could be. I'm like I've been taking Let me get a break, I would live. But but that's okay. But can I you something? Can I tell you something? Can I tell you something? Can I tell you one thing?
Speaker 1: Pa?
Speaker 2: It's okay.
Speaker 6: We're taking a two three four year from your from your parents, from your brothers, from you, from your nephews, from your nieces, to get yourself together, to lose your way.
Speaker 2: Your money, to take your wife, to take your kids.
Speaker 5: But sis, let me just tell you something.
Speaker 6: What the fuck Are you a slave to your family? Are you a slave to your family? Me neither, and I'm not and I'm not about to hell or no.
Speaker 2: And guess what if they were? And guess why can I tell you something? Can I tell you something?
Speaker 6: If they were slaves to me, I would be slaves to them for them, but you're gonna be.
Speaker 2: But guess why always? And that's what they take me for. It's always, but you can never, but you can never help me out.
Speaker 5: It's different from him. I learned that from him.
Speaker 6: I learned that from I'm just trying to tell you what I'm trying to give myself boundaries as a young beautiful lady that came from nothing, because guess why my parents didn't give it to me, anybody didn't give it to me.
Speaker 2: I have to give it to myself and.
Speaker 1: Were giving it to you too. You give it, but I'm gonna leave it on this note. What I want to say to you is I love the fact that you brought me my flowers, the fact that I gave you your flowers, But I also want you to understand that you deserve your own flowers too, because that's that's like one of the things. And I'm sorry to be a therapist and you said it, but like I feel like you're my sister, Like I.
Speaker 2: Feel like you, like we're connected.
Speaker 6: We're connected, and I'm sure you make sure everybody stay here. Even though I was I would say you y'all ain't going nowhere.
Speaker 1: But what I want to I want to pick you up. I want to also tell you like you're your own genius, you're your You're you know what I mean, Everything that you do you have to actually because if you don't recognize you kind of wipes it out. And I get the fact that you know sometimes you're looking at everyone else, but I want.
Speaker 5: You to.
Speaker 1: Super realized that it's you who made yourself great as well, and you should always salute yourself because we salute you and we're gonna continue to salute you. It was it was so funny like we were sitting here waiting for you and they like John's.
Speaker 5: Are gonna come through Both that lot.
Speaker 2: Did I make the.
Speaker 6: So what I'm saying is, but this has been that this has actually been the most real and comfortable and excited that I've been with any any of you.
Speaker 2: Interview for TV. He said that too, anything I said, and can I That's why I love the queen. I love the queens.
Speaker 1: When the queens come through.
Speaker 2: It's not because it's not because you know how go.
Speaker 1: Don't count.
Speaker 2: It's not because of who we are. It's because of who you are in the preparation that we are in at that moment.
Speaker 5: Thank you so deep.
Speaker 1: That's deep me tell you and every word of thank you Jesus. But I really appreciate you so much for coming through being exactly who you are, giving.
Speaker 2: Us the rik for having it because you couldstantly.
Speaker 1: Like, wow, why would I like, I'm beyond your legendary legend you legends? No, you are legend. You beat the eyes anybody who who who was on reality TV show and then went from going from a reality TV show happen the only reality TV show listens Stevie two weeks or less a week a week, give them the two weeks she said a week fifteen times right here.
Speaker 5: Personally, gonna give you an extra.
Speaker 1: That's what I do. Yeah, crazy at the this that's legendary.
Speaker 6: My baby daddy, Stevie Stevie J. Shout out to my husband, the Listic Bonnie's father with stev J. They both take great care of Bonnie. Shout out to Mona. Shout out to Nori Shout out to Fat Joe.
Speaker 2: Shout out.
Speaker 6: My brother, shout out to shout out to everybody that passibly give me opportunities to come on their platform in and be great because I know I'm allowed to deal with and I'm a lot to Like Okay Johnson, I can say anything. She's the bitch, She's like, but no, I'm just like, I'm who I am and like, I just want people to appreciate me for who I am and really understand me as a person.
Speaker 2: And who I am as a person is real.
Speaker 6: I could sit in the room with twenty men like I have been for three hours right now, yes, and talk about anything and I get uncomfortable and sit down like a lady the whole time and talk about life and talk about careers and talk about people and color and stuff like that. And I'm never gonna say the wrong answer. I'm gonna always give you the right answer because I'm gonna always go out for pure heart. I'm never gonna go with my answer. Those dates are over. I was young and dumb, now I'm growing and smart.
Speaker 1: That's beautiful. That's the beautiful point. It's so beautiful to hear you speak about Cardi b STEBJ. Everybody you're talking about and you bigging them up. That's so beautiful because that's how I live like. It's like I want I want people to know that everyone is great and for to hear me say, hear you say that. It's so beautiful. Man, Come on.
Speaker 3: Drink Champs is a Drink Champs LLC production and association with Interval Presents, hosts and executive producers n O r E and dj e FN from Interval Presents executive producers Alan Coy and Jake Kleinberg.
Speaker 2: Listen to Drink.
Speaker 3: Champs on Apple Podcast, Amazon Music, Spotify, Stitcher, or wherever you get your podcasts. Thanks for joining us for another episode of Drink Champs hosted by Yours Truly, dj e FN and n O r E. Please make sure to follow us on all our socials That's at drink Champs across all platforms, at the Real Noriagon ig at Noriega on Twitter, Mine is at Who's Crazy on ig at dj e f N on Twitter, and most importantly, stay up to date with the latest releases, news and merch by going to drink Champs dot com.
Speaker 2: Had it