Speaker 1: Are you a good American? It's a jewel show.
Speaker 2: There are only two ways to find out if you really take advantage of all the freedoms this great country of ours has to offer.
Speaker 1: The first is.
Speaker 2: By going to get your blood drawn and see if your cholesterol level is through the roof. And the other is to appreciate the iconic leaders who have run this fine country of ours. But since most Americans can even tell you who the vice president is, it's obvious the real difference makers in our country are the cartoon characters that we have. And that's why we're about to test your American knowledge with a game of who said it a president or a cartoon character? Since its president's stay and they do say surprisingly similar things.
Speaker 1: They really yes, oh no, So here we go.
Speaker 2: It's time for who said it a president or a cartoon character? Only on the Jewel Show. First question, who said it a president or a cartoon character? The only way to get what you want in this world is through hard work.
Speaker 1: A president, Yeah, I think of going president.
Speaker 2: Also, I believe it would be a president as well. You're all saying a president that one? The answer is cartoon character? Is Tiana the Princess and the frog, the princess and the frog. Oh man, well, you never know. It could have been Lincoln, but no, that was one of our fine cartoon characters, so thank goodness for them. It's who said it, a president or a cartoon character. We must dare to be great, and we must realize that greatness is the fruit of toil and sacrifice and high courage. Ooh, is that a president or a cartoon character said those powerful words?
Speaker 3: I feel like now I should say cartoon character, cartoon character picturing one.
Speaker 1: That like goes to the moon or something.
Speaker 4: You know, I am going to say president again. That sounds like a presidential saying.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna say cartoon character. I just don't know that presidents use words like toil.
Speaker 1: Really, I was thinking a.
Speaker 4: Cord character couldn't say where's like toy.
Speaker 3: Cartoon characters say toyl more than a president, which is specifically say toil. They do, yeah, trouble right, the I definitely do that is actually a president that was yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Apparently basically like a live action action hero. So somebody wrote that for him.
Speaker 3: That also probably writes for cartoon exactly.
Speaker 2: It's President's Day. So we're playing around of who said it, President or a cartoon character who uttered these powerful words, you must do the thing you think you cannot do. President, a president or a cartoon character. President Na says president as a cartoon character. I can see Lightning McQueen saying that.
Speaker 5: I can see Kennedy saying that, you know, ask not what your country can do for you kind of vibes.
Speaker 1: I'm going to say president and specifically Kennedy. I'm pretty surprised by that.
Speaker 2: Was it a president or a cartoon character who said you must do the thing that you think you cannot do? The answer is a president. That's actually a president. It was Roosevelt. O. Here's another question, president or cartoon character who said it? The road to success is always under construction. It was probably a president talking about how something was under construction, hurry up the work, and he's like, I'm sorry, but the road to success is always under construction. Plus, the government needs money. We're charging out to these people who do concrete. Oh my god, we're gouging them like crazy. I mean, see the demist we're trying to take care of it. Was that a president or a cartoon character said the road to success is always under construction?
Speaker 1: Cartoon character. Nina's going cartoon character.
Speaker 4: I think I'm gonna go with cartoon character. I can see happening in cars again.
Speaker 5: I'm going to say a president justifying the expense of contruction.
Speaker 1: I'm with you on that. The answer is Garfield.
Speaker 5: Yeah, hold on, there was a president Garfield?
Speaker 1: Exactly which one was it? Which one was it? Cat's the president? Oh, come on, it's Oh, it's the.
Speaker 2: Cats, the cartoon character Garfield. The cat said the road to success is always under construction. Goodness for Garfield. We're playing who said it? President or cartoon character? Who said these words? No matter how many times you save the world, it always manages to get back in jeopardy again.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm really thinking right now because I want to say a cartoon character, but I feel like it's kind of a president, like I'll fix it though.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm gonna say president. I'm gonna say president.
Speaker 5: Also president, I'm gonna say cartoon character, bugs, Bunny space jam vibes.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's mister incredible. Oh, really, the.
Speaker 2: Incredibles not one of the presidents that thinks it's actually the cartoon character said that. And here's the last question. President or cartoon character who said these powerful American words. Leadership means dropping the I for we, was that a president or a cartoon character leadership.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say president. It should be something a president would say.
Speaker 1: Which means it's probably a cartoon character. Okay, logic, let's see I say president, president, cartoon character.
Speaker 2: That was actually Rafiki, No, it was actually Dwight the Eisenhouse