Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show. Here's your host, Bobby Bone.
Speaker 2: Where do we start? Let me start with So Morgan did some of the show today, then she had to leave because her dog has been sick. What happened with your dog?
Speaker 3: She had an allergic reaction, like her face started to swell up like a balloon, all her eyes or throat and all over her body.
Speaker 4: She had welts all over.
Speaker 2: What do you think happened?
Speaker 4: I think bugs, Like she gets she's allergic to grass.
Speaker 2: Okay, so allergies m m.
Speaker 4: And if she gets bit by the wrong thing, she doesn't handle it well.
Speaker 2: So Morgan's like, I'm trying to get ahold of my vet and I'm like, just go home, go handle your business. And she can't get ahold of her again. If your vet is not your close friend, they're not gonna it's six point thirty in the morning. Answer. So I'm like, I got a close friend who's a vet, doctor Josie, who does a podcast and she's awesome. So I text doctor Josie and I'm like, will you call again? So how did that go?
Speaker 3: Doctor Josie was awesome. She straight up called me and was just like Okay, we need to do X Y Z. And she's like, also, you need to probably watch her for a couple hours. Like, I'm really glad you didn't go into work because she could have stopped breathing on you.
Speaker 2: Now you one got the dog dogs up here.
Speaker 4: She's up here, just hanging out in the producer room right now.
Speaker 2: So what did she What do you have to do? Do you have medicine to give her? Yeah?
Speaker 4: So she had.
Speaker 3: I have medicine on hand for her when she has her allergy moments to help like systematically, but it was so bad that I also had to give her binna dryll and I just wasn't sure the.
Speaker 4: Dosage is together, so I needed a vet to give me that.
Speaker 3: And then she's like, also, like, I think we need to go get her a shot and so you can progress this quicker so it doesn't get worse like.
Speaker 2: One of those pops. Know, I have one in my car because that Yeah, Oh.
Speaker 3: I think it's a steroid to just help the systematic part of the allergies.
Speaker 2: Now, are you going back to your original vet to do that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because doctor Josie has she she couldn't do that right now, I don't know if I don't want to say why she told me why?
Speaker 2: But is she talking to you from heaven?
Speaker 5: Like no, no, no, Like I don't wory about it.
Speaker 2: Don't worry about it. So but your your regular vets got you going yep.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so they got me in. They just didn't open untill eight. So I was like struggling to get a hold of anybody until then.
Speaker 2: Okay, So do you feel okay now?
Speaker 4: But right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like you feel the band aid is there until you can get it to the vet.
Speaker 4: Yes, okay, So we'll.
Speaker 2: We got two things talked to you about before you leave. Okay. The first one was that, and we're going to come back to that in just a second. The second thing. But speaking of doctor Josie, she has a great podcast called in the Vet's Office with Doctor Josie, or she has like celebrities come in. She does a lot of animal talk without celebrities. Like half the show is like talking about crazy stories or how you can better your animals. And then she has like a celebrity come in and she had we mentioned this and you'll see where I'm going here. Justin Christian Himillary's friend. I know his last name, but I recognize him.
Speaker 5: He ye, Kristen, he's on her podcast a lot, and then he's known for hair color.
Speaker 2: What is it Justin Justin Anderson.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but he's done a lot more ever since that. But I think when he first on the scene, it was like Kristen's maybe hair guy.
Speaker 2: So he's on her podcast and the episode was fantastic and they did the dogs and so. But where this leads me is I was watching a couple of days ago on my for you page. Oh, I got another thing I have to talk about. Let me write this down on my for you page. It popped up Kristin Cavalleres TikTok and I used to just not know Christian Cavalaries. But I would still say I don't really know that well. But I've had a couple experiences with her that were more than five seconds, and she was as nice as you could possibly be, and she was so kind to my wife, like without me even being like, hey, this is my wife, Like she really was out of her way, super sweet and approachable and genuine and I loved it and didn't know her. And you know, honestly, I don't always probably give people that come from la or people that are automatically famous, or people that are that are pretty like they have there are biases that I have against them because I'm not any of that. I'm not pretty, I'm not I'm not from hell. You know. It's all so I probably had an unfair bias, and she was great. I have nothing at all bad to say about her. I was watching her TikTok and they were doing the bit where it's a viral bit, even a moving meme if you would say, where it's like suspect and the person's running away and they make fun of the person. Yeah, like if Mike were running away, I'd be like, suspect us lost over one hundred pounds, but we'll not even look at a piece of meat now because he's a vegan, and that's a bad I just came up with that, right, And so Kristin Cavalari's just it with her and justin doing in them together. And he was like if Kristian cavalariy was running, he was like suspect David Morgan wall and always went back for more even though she shouldn't, or something like that. And I'd like to celebrate myself here for having a secret and knowing it forever and not saying anything about it.
Speaker 5: Oh, you knew about that?
Speaker 2: Not only I know about it, I would I saw they were, Yes, it was so hard to not talk about you saw them? Yeah, because Morgan played the Vegas iHeart Festival maybe not maybe maybe not this last year, but the year before, and I was with her Kristen, and it's not they were together, but like.
Speaker 5: It was twenty two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I'd say it like that.
Speaker 6: Weird.
Speaker 2: We didn't Morgan wall two.
Speaker 6: We said a couple of years ago, and he.
Speaker 2: Starts to get mad, like we put together. She was like, I was dating Morgan Walla at the time. She's pissed, But I knew.
Speaker 6: I knew.
Speaker 2: Oh is that where they met? No? No, no, do you know?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I knew. And I'm proud of me.
Speaker 5: Because a lot of weird.
Speaker 6: Yeah see, exactly real weird.
Speaker 2: A lot of times I can't It's not that I can't keep a secret. I'm like, you know who, I owe it to our listeners.
Speaker 5: What do you mean?
Speaker 2: I owe to our listeners to tell secrets without really telling them, like like, oh, do it in the window? Yeah, But I didn't do that because she was so nice and I thought, I'll keep this one in the old back pocket. And then she finally admitted it and yes, And people are like, they're speculating you said this. No, they were, they were, you know, whatever they were doing. They were doing for a while. I don't know if he was doing to but yeah, what do you act like now?
Speaker 5: Not? I'm thinking of like if we were to do that and we were jogging along and we were like to Bobby, we don't what would all be like, we like, suspect, we'll send you home if you're late.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I thought that's what I thought of.
Speaker 5: Suspect. Okay, I would like to pause, but with good measure, no or something like that.
Speaker 2: I would say, if that was your say that one again and let me let me.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, okay, we're jogging, you're jogging.
Speaker 2: I'm jogging.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh you're jogging and I'm filming. Suspect, we'll send you home if you're.
Speaker 2: Late, and then I will go asterisk see the next video, And then I would come on and go here's the asterisk.
Speaker 6: Oh you can't do that, I know, but I would. That's not part of that.
Speaker 2: Here's the asterisk. I guess I would do if you're wait, I'm doing astros?
Speaker 5: How do we say that word?
Speaker 6: I don't ask an asterisk asterisk?
Speaker 2: I believe it's an astro.
Speaker 6: I think there's a K at the end.
Speaker 2: There is.
Speaker 6: What are you saying?
Speaker 2: I think it's spelled s K at the end.
Speaker 5: If Bobby's probably right, suspect is always normally right.
Speaker 2: If Mike, will you spell asterisk?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 2: I know you're s T E R I s K.
Speaker 5: There's an asterisk asterisk.
Speaker 6: I've never heard you guys shamed me.
Speaker 5: I didn't know you.
Speaker 2: That's okay. I know everybody shut their holes asterisks.
Speaker 6: I think that it's a silent one.
Speaker 5: I can how are you saying it?
Speaker 2: I can say it asterisk? How you say it?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, I would bet you money if we looked up to your how does asterisk? And I say fifty percent of words right only? But I would bet you money if we hit the old Google say it the esque would s would be?
Speaker 6: But how do all three of us have it?
Speaker 1: Way?
Speaker 5: But that's not that odd.
Speaker 2: Level?
Speaker 6: No, I get that.
Speaker 2: But are three minds together beat his? But again, I don't say a lot of stuff right, And I'll openly admit that most of mine is accent based more so than not knowing how to say it. There are things I don't want to say that I've never heard before. I think when people make fun We talked about this, When people make fun of somebody for saying a name wrong or something wrong, but they've only read it, you should not expect them to say it right because they have never heard it.
Speaker 5: I know even when I've heard it, though, mind's more of I can't put the sounds together right.
Speaker 2: Would you play it?
Speaker 5: That's risk?
Speaker 6: Wow it again?
Speaker 2: No, I mean it's riskisk.
Speaker 5: Asteriskss risk asterisk.
Speaker 2: You can say asterisk if you want. That's an asteroid to me. But they work to the point that we're sidetracking.
Speaker 5: That'strisk.
Speaker 2: You need to be crazy. But that's why I have to.
Speaker 5: Maybe that's why I emphasize weird parts because the only way I'll get it out.
Speaker 6: Hey, we need to relax. TikTok saying our behavior is not in line with their policies.
Speaker 2: Oh, because we're saying they got That's how Amy slams it. She slams the first part of that word. They go go to asterisk, and I would go like, I only send people home and I haven't forever because we have a great culture of respecting each other. And it's all the respecting. If somebody comes and late, that means they did not respect the time of the other people in the work they put into get here in time. It's a culture thing, it's a respecting However, if a kid is sick, something has happened. I have no problem with people being late. Uh, even with Morgan, her dog was sick and I was like, if you need to be late, be late, then you need to leave early, leave early. And that's what happened today. I it's as long as everyone is having the same respect for everyone else, we're good. And I feel like that was very unfair. Then you don't asterisk on our friendship.
Speaker 5: Then you don't have to do that part. This is what we would do. We'd be like, you'd be jogging and I'd be like, suspect, we'll send you home from work if you're late without a valid reason. And it's all about respect.
Speaker 2: And that a valid reason. No, the reason was you were late.
Speaker 5: No, but if you don't have valid reason, your home, I mean, yeah, that way I save you. That's not that funny, exactly, its exactly It was, so it was funnier the first way.
Speaker 2: It was a lie. But if you need to say something funny, that's a lie, to be like Astik has a Winnich penis and they'd be like, what that's a lie. I know I it's a lie.
Speaker 5: Now you're gonna getus flagged again.
Speaker 2: Oh no, it's a medical term.
Speaker 6: Let me see, so far, so good?
Speaker 2: Exactly what would yours?
Speaker 6: And then would have been suspect.
Speaker 2: Do you which want to do this?
Speaker 6: In a minute?
Speaker 2: I can do it, and you can all put yours on mind without telling me what it is.
Speaker 6: Love it.
Speaker 2: We can do it before we leave todayspect, don't tell me, don't hold it, and you can all do one on me and I don't really know what it is, and I'll post it blindly on my TikTok. But you can't lie.
Speaker 5: We're not lying. We all thought of it.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 5: It wasn't a lie.
Speaker 2: She said, he will send you home for no reason and spit on you when you walk out the door. That's what you've heard.
Speaker 5: That's your filter.
Speaker 6: We'll never ever be late, though, without letting you know before like that, those days are over.
Speaker 2: Those days are very much over. And I'm very proud of that, and there are in the early days, because I wrote it in my first book, I was like, if anybody's one minute late, I feel like they have disrespected everybody else by one minute who got there on time that day, especially they just woke up, you know, if it's their own doing, because I think most places are like be five, be ten minutes late. That's not us. We owe it to each other to put in great work, ethic and effort, and then if something else doesn't work out, it's not because we weren't there and we didn't put in the time to do it. However, there were times in the early parts of this because Amy is great at being where she's going to be when she says and natural human events. One time she called it. She goes says, I'm late, I woke up late. I'll just turn around and go home. And I was like, okay, well.
Speaker 5: Because I already knows, but I was on the highway.
Speaker 2: She would just letting me know she was turning around and go home, and I was like, okay, cool, see tomorrow.
Speaker 5: Well what happened was I don't know what was up with my clocks in my time, but I thought I was. I thought I was a different and thought it was a different hour, and once I got on the highway, I realized that it was an hour later, and I was like, what am I even doing?
Speaker 2: So I just called I don't have to be the enforcer though anymore, because again everybody self enforces and everybody gets you on time.
Speaker 6: At this point, if there is an accident on the highway, since we leave so early, as never trapped. But if there's an accident on the.
Speaker 2: Highway, document it. Uh so send you a video document it.
Speaker 6: But I'm not.
Speaker 2: You can be held hostage, so I know this wasn't front.
Speaker 5: Like times that I've gotten pulled over. I that's the first thing I do, officer. I got to take a pic.
Speaker 2: Would you mind doing the selfie with me before you take right? So we can do that. Make it notes. I don't forget that we can do that before we leave. I need notes sometimes somebody like kick off. Kevin was like, hey, can we have a meeting after the show, and I was like, please put that on my note sheet, because as soon as I cross everything off the.
Speaker 6: List, it's over. Freedom gone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And sometimes I don't cross anything offull list until way late Oh, anyway, I kept that secret. I's proud of myself. Yeah, good job, thank you, because I don't do very good. If I know it, I usually have to somehow say it. But again, she is really cool. Okay, back to Morgan. Morgan, you weren't here. You were gone at the time. We played a clip of lunch Box. I don't know if you heard it and talking to Dustin Lyunch.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I was sitting there when this's all happened.
Speaker 2: I would like to give you his version of the story, which I defended you mightily, and I said, I get it. I wouldn't wanted to do it either. If it just fel award, I wouldn't want to do it, didn't matter the situation. And he was like, Morgan was very unprofessional.
Speaker 6: It's what he said.
Speaker 2: What else did he say? That was like a little over the line.
Speaker 6: Just you guys.
Speaker 2: I mean, it was just very the when he came in. It was just very awkward. There was no argut even know how's it going.
Speaker 6: It was just like and then there's some video that she did with all the other artists, but.
Speaker 2: You kicked him out of the video or something.
Speaker 5: No, she didn't even do it.
Speaker 2: Okay. Now, I'm not saying you have to dispute any of what he said, but I would just like to hear your version of what happened and why it happened.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I removed myself from this situation one because Lunchbox hadn't gotten to do a lot of individual ones and it was a great opportunity for that to happen.
Speaker 2: I don't accept that answer. I don't accept that that.
Speaker 5: Was number one. That was number one.
Speaker 4: And then I was like, honestly, it's uncomfortable for me anyway.
Speaker 2: So this just makes sense.
Speaker 3: Not uncomfortable in the sense that like things are weird for us, but like, this is the event where I gave him a friendship?
Speaker 2: Is that last year? Oh it was back to the scene of the crime.
Speaker 5: Yes, that makes sense that you would have I would have.
Speaker 2: Said that as one though, because that feels like the truth truth. And the second one is Lunchbox didn't get do any himself.
Speaker 3: Yes, well, okay, you can switch him however you want to. But it was it was all combined. It was just multiple things. And so being that it was that last year, was like, okay, let's just give some space to this.
Speaker 2: For this year, he's come in and it has been absolutely fine. But again, you're with your camouflaged in with all of us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, everybody's sitting in here together, whereas there there's four of us just sitting there kind of waiting. And when he walked up, he didn't make eye contact with me, so it wasn't like I was avoiding him.
Speaker 4: He just went straight to lunchbox.
Speaker 2: Okay, so sensitive question to ask, did you guys hook up? No, I didn't think so. I didn't think so, but usually that would be why both people don't look at each other.
Speaker 4: No, there was.
Speaker 3: We never hung out, Like he sent that text message and you guys told me not to respond.
Speaker 5: I never responded.
Speaker 2: So maybe he thinks you just ghosted him.
Speaker 5: No, I thought were you determined he was dating to me?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Yes, but also he could you can be dating other people and still get ghosted by somebody else. I mean, because if you're dating a bunch of people, you can still be ghosted. But I think I would have done the same thing you did, so I had had your back, but I also understood why Lunchbox was talking about it. But then I feel like you went a little too hard in the interview, yeah.
Speaker 4: I even told them, I said, just don't address it, just go and do.
Speaker 2: The interview with him and be funny.
Speaker 5: Yeah, thing, do what you're.
Speaker 3: Gonna do, and I'll sit here and I'll do work and it'll be fine. I didn't remove myself from the premises.
Speaker 2: I was just I would have done that, though I totally went to the bathroom or something. Oh I wasn't. I sat there, Ray, would you mind playing just the first part again? Because Morgan, you yelled something. We were trying to figure out what you were yelling in the background.
Speaker 7: Go ahead, doesn't lynch man? How's it going? And we didn't want to make it awkward. So Morgan's had this interview out today. It's just me and you today.
Speaker 2: Come on, Morgan, so what's going on? Okay? Now, what do you know what you yelled there?
Speaker 3: I well, I know I told Lunchbox to just go away and do the interview, okay, And I think that's all I said. And I might have said also like you're being stupid to Lunchbox.
Speaker 2: It was two things, and it was also funny. We have to admit that. But yes, I think I would have chosen to not put you in that weird spot, or I would have said, Morgan, you should go away because we're going to make fun of you, so you don't have to like be here and also be part of the awkwardness.
Speaker 3: Well, and I also told Lunchbox beforehand, I said, hey, just do the interview, don't I did?
Speaker 2: Oh, you asked him, like as a friend? Yeah, is that uncomfortable, Like, please don't make a bit out of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just said, just go do the interview, like it's fine. We don't have to draw attention to any of this. Just do the interview.
Speaker 2: There are times whenever that is a circumstance where someone will go, hey, I know you may do this, but for right now it's a bit sensitive, don't do it, and it's respected most of the time. I guess just that one didn't count to him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that's why I told him he was stupid and go away, because I just had got done telling him not to do it.
Speaker 2: So does that mean every time? Because what happened here is Lunchbox made it a thing again when it probably wouldn't have been a thing. So every time Dustal Lunch comes in now it's like fresh thing against its going to.
Speaker 6: Be a thing.
Speaker 2: So I don't understand why, though, only because it was perpetuated by both of them. If I were Morgan, I would have left, or I would have just done it, and it'd been totally uncomfortable. What the problem with just doing it was it'd been easier for her to do it with just him than with Lunchbox, who only goes there not really having anything to talk about except just to mess with people, so always going to mess with you.
Speaker 7: I got good.
Speaker 2: I mean, I just talk about life.
Speaker 6: But what I'm saying, though, is like, why, why why did Morgan not do the interview?
Speaker 2: I understand if she were gonna do it with Lunchbox is awful, that would be terrible. I think she would have done it by herself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if he If it was just me there, you would have done it, and I just would have done it and we would have moved on. Yes, But because he was there, I just said, you just do it, because.
Speaker 2: He's gonna make it about that, got it, And that's uncomfortable.
Speaker 5: Even if he was off to the side and didn't have a mic, he'd be yelling, hey, Dustin.
Speaker 6: You know her numbers do okay, Therefore it's it's not it's not uh non professional. That's fine because the whole thing, the whole means did is professional. The whole thing, the whole thing was is it professional or not? I think it is professional of her to bow out and say, Lunchwalks, you do it. Unprofessional of Lunchwalks to bring it all.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, we determined that yes.
Speaker 2: And we also declared that unprofessional our whole show correct. So it's kind of hard for us to throw stones from glass house.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I don't think artists ever have come to our booths and they're like, yeah, okay, now.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be a fun interview.
Speaker 6: This is serious.
Speaker 2: This is a lot like PBS, So we needed to really get her things. Okay, all right. We just wanted to be able to have you defend yourself because he started the whole segment with Morgan is so unprofessional, and I stopped him and said that is not the case, but continue on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I am not unprofessional, and if anything he was, he should have just let it go.
Speaker 2: Oh, if anything he is.
Speaker 7: I mean, there's how weird is it going to look when all the artists do this video that she did?
Speaker 2: And it will not look weird because nobody's going to know anybody's missing.
Speaker 3: Oh so let me know. He wasn't the only one missing. There were some that I didn't do it with. In general, it just it's.
Speaker 2: Like a little transition. Yea sworry, No one's gonna notice who's not there now there are. It's like when someone yeah they are. It's like when someone says, hey, guys, I'm gonna get off social media for a couple of months. We wouldn't notice. We don't notice who's not posting. We have no idea, just get on social media. I don't need to announce you're not going to be there. Just don't be there. So that's like that we don't know, Like if Amy stopped posting on social media, or if I stop posting, nobody would notice I'm not posting because nobody said they're going, I can't wait to get that next bones post. Ye so you just who cares?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 5: Well, sometimes they see people get back on and they're like, sorry, i've been getting Everything's okay. I've been getting messages. I've been away, and I'm like.
Speaker 2: You're lying. Notice not you Amy, You're lying. The person I knowing it is. It's like and they're like, hey, people keep.
Speaker 5: Asking me all the time, but maybe someone did ask them.
Speaker 2: And that's not true. They just need a reason to get into selling it.
Speaker 5: That's not always true most of the time, because I ask people about products all the time.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you influencers, that's how and again it's getting less and less, but that's how they would start. Ninety five percent of them. A lot of you guys have been asking about this butt cream and listen, okay, since you want to know, because it's like they're doing a service instead of selling.
Speaker 5: Something, right, Okay, it's good to know if that's the perception, because sometimes there are people we really asking, so but if it's PERCEI even if there are people asking, then just don't even start with that because if it's perceived that nobody's asking, you.
Speaker 2: Could do one of those q and as and post a queue that someone asked. The problem with that is you can fill your own q and as with your own questions. So mostly what you'd have to do is like take a screenshot off someone asking in a comment and put that on and go like this is this person. As long as you don't go to the person's account and it's like a bot account, then they're like probably made that up to you. It's all a webilize. You wanna take a break, guess no, we need to because we have oh yeah, we have somebody here.
Speaker 6: We do it quickly. Now that we're good.
Speaker 2: All right, okay, let's do a mineral for everybody watching live or on YouTube. We're gonna post a second part in a little bit. Thank you guys. All right, we're back. Morgan had to leave. She had to take her dog to the vet. So it's I don't know how we're gonna do it with just us. What are we gonna do?
Speaker 6: Figure it out?
Speaker 2: At a mile panic attack last night? Why because they got on TikTok and all that was feeding me was stupid education videos. And I was like, how did I get in this algorithm? And it was like somebody doing math like then somebody like a frau. And I was like, I don't.
Speaker 5: Don't We talked about it here.
Speaker 2: Probably no, no, not at all, because everyone. And I was like, if I just swipe out of it for a long time, it'll get off the algorithm and I'll get back to nineties wrestling and aliens and old sitcoms. And I kept swiping nothing, and so I'm like I'm run. I have to start an TikTok account. I actually got on the STEM part.
Speaker 5: Of it, oh, the.
Speaker 2: Top part of it. There's four things. There's for you, there's people you follow that one of them is STEM.
Speaker 6: Oh I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's how it's how they say they're being doing good stuff.
Speaker 6: Okay, but it's like STEM science technology.
Speaker 5: Yeah, engineering and marrying.
Speaker 6: That's it.
Speaker 2: There's STEM, following shop and for you. And somehow my thumb hit STEM and I thought TikTok was over. I was like, oh my god, I can't get it off of this.
Speaker 6: That's funny.
Speaker 2: Go to STEM and watch what I'll do. This is what they show you.
Speaker 1: Eruptions happen in binary star systems.
Speaker 6: One of the two stars a collapse.
Speaker 2: Actually kind of I thought you like that.
Speaker 5: Such thing as a living fossil.
Speaker 8: Living fossils are organisms that are.
Speaker 2: Traducing YouTube channel then expend it.
Speaker 6: Okay, I want to hear about the fossils.
Speaker 5: We're going look at some distance time graphs.
Speaker 2: So imagine me on this trying to find a Christ Jericho wrestling match from ninety two, and they're hitting me with physics.
Speaker 5: Right, I was just on the wrong one very my opinion, that's like the part of TikTok that's only allowed in China for kids. Probably Like our kids meanwhile, are like they never go to it doing booty dances.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, me too.
Speaker 2: I don't post them though, I just get them and watch them kids do. Yeah, I just watch them.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 2: Question, So selling the Bronco, I've been going to sell it for the past few months. I just did. I don't know enough about cars to actually appreciate that Bronco. It's like one of the last years they did that really cool body style. It's like seventy something, yeah, early seventies. We I've put a bunch of money into it to make it cool and driveable because some people were like, don't ever change anything about it, keep all original. Yeah right, you ever driven an original thing from the seventies. It sucks.
Speaker 6: It's uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it sucks. So we did a lot to it and it's super cool. But because the heater works, but it works like it's from the seventies. We didn't put no heater in it. It's like, I don't want to drive it when it's cold. You only only drive it on It's like spring and we took the top off and it's annoying for me to put the top back on and off. So oh, it does have a top though, Yeah, it's good. Well, it had a hard top. We got rid of that, so then we have a soft top that I was like, this'd be much easier to put soft top on. And I never put it on, so I was like, let's just sell. It's just take up space. So we there's a thing called it makes sense because I know about it for clothes. I guess I just didn't know about it for cars consignment a consignment?
Speaker 5: Is that what it's called? Just consignment?
Speaker 2: Like selling a car via consignment?
Speaker 6: Okay, yeah, what does that mean?
Speaker 2: They'll do it for you. They get a percentage, So I know about clothes sold consignment. I'll buy some of those.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like I have some clothes on then time right now, And I dropped it off at a place they handle everything and customers come to them and then yeah, we each get a cut.
Speaker 2: Cool, and their cut is like I think on the Bronco it's like seven percent, which is pretty significant considering the Bronco is pretty expensive. So finally, and I had to pick a day where it wasn't raining, which has been weird or cold to drive it up there, because I'm I'm not on the top on that thing. It'll blow off if I put it.
Speaker 5: So what did you do? Like just put it in the back Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just put in the back seat, like folded the like, and then drove it up there. Yeah, and like put a bunch of heavy stuff on top of it. I don't even like, I don't know any bunge it down. So we took it to this place called and I don't know the people there, and I'm sure I recommend to me called Velocity Motors, and this you're gonna see the question that comes. And so we dropped it off and they're like, hey, this could take months, take four months, five months, six months. It took us forever to find that bronco before we kind of built it back up. And so I got a note and they asked, is it okay if we listed as Bobby Bones Bronz go what would you think the answer would be? Now you know me?
Speaker 5: But you think yeah, to answer your first question or sort of statement of you know me, I'd be like no, But then you said and you know me, So then I'm like well, maybe I feel like it could go either way, honestly, depending on what's trying to happen here. I don't really see the harm in saying that it's yours if it helps it sell or maybe even just not that someone would maybe buy something expensive like that just because it's yours, because it's a nice thing, Like it's not just like a it's not like a twenty dollars thing that someone might get because you had it. However, it just may spread help get more the word.
Speaker 2: Out more, I said, because it's not at my house. You know, if it were in my house, it'd be different, right, And I talk about on the air. So I was like, yeah, I go for it, because I usually will run away from that and be like no, I don't want you. I don't even know, but yeah, I was like, I just I mean, I literally just replied, and I was like, yeah, you can do that, that's fine, but it's not about house. It's good, like you'll have to go to that place, which I don't even know where that place is. So if you want to buy it, I mean, it's it's list as Bobby Bones Bronco, like.
Speaker 6: My buddy bought Dan Daniel Bradberry's truck.
Speaker 2: How how do you know?
Speaker 6: I don't know because they told him this is Daniel Bradbury's Daniel Bradbery. I mean, I'm assuming its kind of the same way you're explaining it. You tell everyone that.
Speaker 2: But this is they'll list.
Speaker 5: It as that this is maybe they were the lot and they're like, you know this belonged to.
Speaker 2: We have a friend. I have a friend that claims you as Aaron Rodgers old truck who told him that the people that I told it to him right? And I was like, sures, like, e r I n Rodgers and this is it's a girl.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's could be a lot of Aaron Rodgers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they claim it was Aaron Rodgers truck.
Speaker 5: Does it look like it's something you could belong to Aaron Rodgers?
Speaker 6: Is it big? It's a nice truck, but no, I feel like Aaron Rodgers being a big Is it green and yellow?
Speaker 2: No, it's not a packer yet? Is this a truck? I mean I can probably call him. Yeah, it's an old and beat up and worthless.
Speaker 6: Because I don't know how my buddy found out, but he tells everyone. Yeah, man, Daniel Breber, you know Daniel Braver.
Speaker 5: Let me see it, because I feel like she probably didn't.
Speaker 2: It wasn't sold like on speakers on it. I'll to hear them. Okay, you don't have to whisper, though, Let me just to speak. You don't have to whisper. It's just somewhere in the middle. It's like, so I can hear talking. I feel like, hey, uh are you Are you whispering for a reason? Okay, no, No, we just want to ask you a question. We're on the air. We're we're on the air, we're doing women, We're live on YouTube. We're recording some stuff for the show. Are you okay to go on for just one second? Okay? We do you have Aaron Rodgers truck?
Speaker 6: Yes? I do have Aaron Rodgers truck?
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, but how do you know that?
Speaker 2: They want to know how you know that?
Speaker 8: So here's what happened. So I was in the market. I had an old land Cruiser that broke down. Was going to go to the car graveyard, and I went to go look at a used truck. I've always wanted to have an old Ford truck again. And I went to a dealership found this old used truck. It was a twenty eighteen beautiful truck and was at a reasonable price, and I took it for a test drive and I was like, man, that was really great. And I sat down to negotiate the deal and goes, hey, you'd be the third owner of this truck. And I said, oh wow, that's great. He goes, do you want to know its origin? Do you want to know where it's from? And it goes and I said, well, I guess if you're asking me, then yes, I need to know that answer. And he said, will was originally purchased in Wisconsin. And he said do you have any guesses on who might.
Speaker 6: Have bought this truck first? Who was the original owner of this truck?
Speaker 8: And I said, oh my gosh, is.
Speaker 2: It bred far?
Speaker 8: You know? And he goes, no, but close it's Aaron Rodgers. And at that point I said, I've got to buy it. And they have a sign at the original dealership. They have a signed helmet from him. So yeah, I sit my butt sits where in Rogers butts hat and Olivia Munn sat in that truck.
Speaker 2: I think, you know Ordanica Patrick Patrick? Yeah, maybe they.
Speaker 8: Shaley with the I'm assuming you know, it's pretty people are driving this truck, and that makes sense then that it's now in my hands.
Speaker 2: Okay, I just wanted to make sure I told.
Speaker 5: The version of it is all blacked out.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, asked if it's all blacked out.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's all black, rims black truck. Now the interiors tan. But it's really nice. I mean, I think when it was bought it was a top of the line for it. Now several years later, it's not as handsome, but it's still it still looks fancy.
Speaker 5: A lot of pictures of Aaron.
Speaker 6: The mirror I used to not.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, I'll let you get back to it. I thank you franchise.
Speaker 6: Amy. You see pictures of it, huh.
Speaker 5: I see pictures of Aaron Rodgers in front of a blacked out for trap and.
Speaker 2: That's funny though. The guy's like, who owned it?
Speaker 8: Me?
Speaker 2: Buying your car?
Speaker 6: Ever?
Speaker 2: Who owned it before?
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 2: Never? Once?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So anyway, we're gonna want to I guess sell it there? Uh CMA's are tonight. I'll do quick predictions award predictions. Yeah, not predictions on who I think should win, but who I think will win. There's a difference. So I'm just gonna do who I.
Speaker 6: Think will win. Is this some draftings?
Speaker 2: Okay, no, it is better Entertainer of the Year.
Speaker 1: Like, I.
Speaker 2: Just think Morgan has to win it, like he should have won it last year, and a lot of times there are about a year late in some of this. Whenever there's an outrage because it's an industry voted thing, it's not I don't know what people think happens. It's not like a panel. It's like all the record people and managers. I vote, we vote, I voted. Yeah, I was getting there.
Speaker 6: Oh I thought you skipped us because you went straight to no record management.
Speaker 2: Well that's who most of it is, record labels, managers, people in the industry like us. But not everybody gets to vote. Uh that's uh publishing people in publishing with So it's that right. So it's very much a community, and sometimes people win that you feel like, oh, you know what, the dad didn't really support that, but the people must have liked them and believed in them for a different reason. Uh. So I think because Morganwallan didn't win it last year and he should have won it last year, he'll win it this year. That's my pick. I think Morganwalla wins it. Single of the Year. So I'm gonna I'm gonna roll through them. I'll tell you who won't win, not because they're not great songs that I'm just doing the politics game.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Dirt Cheap Cody Johnson's great song. I don't think it'll win. Post Malone had some help. It was so big. It has a shot Watermelon, Moonshine, Lanny Wilson. That won't. That won't win, although she has a big voting block. She has a huge management team. They're pretty good with her label. Chris Daplton. White Horse, that probably won't win. I think Shaboozia Bar Song wins because it's kind of undeniable where it's been the number one Billboard song for like seventeen weeks. So the problem that I could see with some people voting for that is in country, but it doesn't happen as much anymore in the voting part of the world. That's just like an idiot people that listen to music. I think Shaboozia Bar Song wins there. Song of the Year, white Horse, Stapleton, The Painter, Cody Johnson, I had some help. I post Malone, Morgan Wallen, Dirt Cheap Cody Johnson, burn it Down? What's burn it Down? But Bernie Johnson, who oh yeah, that was a good one. That's a good one. Okay, so probably I had some help. I think that one probably wins because if it doesn't win single, it probably wins song Album of the Year. And this one isn't based on sales. This will just be This is kind of one of the cool guy awards, meaning people are like, oh, I want to really put put something I think that's in real depth to it. Okay, Casey Musgraves, Deeper Well, Luke Comb's fathers and sons, Christapleton, Hire, Cody Johnson, Leather, Jelly Roll wits It Chapel. Now, what's tough is jelly Roll could very well when Entertainer of the Year, and I'm not picking him to win it, although he very well could. But I think what's gonna happen is because people didn't vote for them there, I think they're gonna want to make sure he gets an A ward or two because he's just it's been such a massive year. I think it's jelly Roll wits It Chapel Album of the Year. Again, these aren't my favorites. I'm not say they're not my favorites. I'm just betting if I were betting money on these Female vocalist Laney Musgraves, Megan Maroney, Ashley McBride, Kelsey Ballerini. So I'm gonna mark Laney off because she's one Entertainer of the Year before and I think at times people will go, well, if we're voting, or she's one the bigger ones, we don't need to vote for for the slightly smaller ones. So I'm gonna vote Laney. It won't be Kelsey. Ashley McBride's probably the best, like pure vocalist singer of the group, and it would be cool if she won. I think it's gonna be her or Meghan Maroney. But if people think it's Meghan, money is up for new artists. They don't have to vote for her for female because that's the thing too. So I'm gonna go with Ashley McBride as the winner of that one female Vocalist of the year. Male vocalist and the vocalist thing is weird category because you think it would be the person who just sings the best, but it's gravitated from that. Now it's just like who's the next Best After Entertainer of the Year, a male vocalist, wall And Stapleton, Tody Johnson, Jelly Roll, Luke Combs. I think this could be an award that jelly Roll wins pretty easily because the people that won't vote him for Entertainer the Year are gonna looking for ways to vote from in other ways. I think Jelly Rowan's mail book List of the Year. New Artist, Maroney, Shaboozie, Nate Smith, Mitchell Tenpenny, Zach Top, Bailey Zimmerman. Now, if you were going by super Inside right now at the how amazing like he is as a player and singer and what he's brought in that's new and revolutionary but still old school, it would be Zach Top. But I don't think that he has popped as hard as he is about to pop yet. So I'm gonna take Zach Top off. I'm gonna take Mitchell Tenpenny off because he's been around, he's got Number one, he got three number ones, and he's just never been nominated for awards, so it gets to be nominated for new Artists. So I think people are gonna be like, that's funny that Mitchell ten Pennies are and he's got three number one songs already.
Speaker 7: Dang, that's who I've voted for.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna take tenpenny off. I'm gonna take Nate Smith off as well, although he have so many great songs. It's hard to go with Shaboozi because he only has one song, yeah, and that song's massive and they have you know, I think maybe they just find that. But it's hard to go full new, full new artist of somebody when they have one song that's been successful. So it goes down to Maroney and Bailey Zimmern. Bailey's been crushing it. Megan Maroney is like what I think, who I think is the next great songwriter. She's already a great songwriter, but I'm talking about she will have such a catalog. Megan Roney Best new artists I would bet money on again.
Speaker 6: Not my favorite.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying it's not my favorite, but this whole category is not just me picking my favorites. That would be a whole different well some different, some not. Uh yeah, there you go. I wish you could bet on it. I call all my friends to vote and be like, I just like a voting receipt, so that'll be tonight. And then one one final thing, ray how long has this half been? Seventeen? Cool? One final thing. I had somebody follow me on Instagram the other day and I was like, oh, that's pretty cool and it was a blue check on Instagram. I was like, huh, wonder why they followed me? Or is it even a scam page? And I clicked into it and it wasn't a scamp page. And then I'm thinking to myself, man, like I was a massive fan of this person, should even send this person a DM? Otherwise, like how will I ever have a connection? And then it's like, am I a loser? Because I just saw they follow me? Then I DMed them immediately before I tell you who it is. I was like, is there like a three day rule? Do I make a note to be sure to DM this person later? Because I mean it's almost like within the hour they followed me. I was, I was going, I should send them a DM. I mean I can. We can play a little twenty questions and wrap it up. Eddie knows who it is? I do, No, I know, Mike knows.
Speaker 6: Who I don't know who it is?
Speaker 2: Okay, no clue. They follow me and I did message them, and they messaged me back, and that's all I will tell you for now. But my big thing was should I I It's like I am fifteen year old trying to text a girl. Okay, you have twenty questions. You're working as a team, and your twentieth question is your end. You don't get to ask a question after. You can even guess during, but that counts as a question. Amy, go is it?
Speaker 5: Is it an athlete?
Speaker 2: No? Is it a musician? No?
Speaker 6: Is it an actor? Oh boy, it's that pause?
Speaker 5: Well then what the heck is left? Acting?
Speaker 2: TV?
Speaker 6: TV person? That's acting.
Speaker 1: Person?
Speaker 2: Hey, I can't say no to that. Okay, I'm gonna say yes. I'm not tricking you on this one. If I'm gonna trick you, I'm I'm not gonna give you any more. But I looked at Mike two and we're a little confused.
Speaker 6: I had it.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say yes.
Speaker 6: Okay, yes, should we narrow down?
Speaker 2: And that is not a trick. Yes, But for now I am giving no helps on the yeses or nose. No athlete, no musician.
Speaker 5: Actor, TV personality.
Speaker 2: Yes there. I was keeping notes so I could say all the clues back and all wrote was no, no, yes, yes. That doesn't help much. Okay, okay, is it a male? Yes?
Speaker 6: Did this person have a show on TV name after them?
Speaker 5: Mhm, but but but he kept going the show on TV named after them? You said yes before he said named after them.
Speaker 2: Any confusion about what yes means?
Speaker 6: I'm saying I think yes, yes.
Speaker 7: No, no, No, I'm confused because you answer before any.
Speaker 2: Is there any confusion about the answer yes, because if there is is what we have need to go back to, like first grade? The answer is yes.
Speaker 5: Dang, I did you do that to us just now.
Speaker 2: Because you deserved it. You deserved the answered yes, you deserved it, every bit of that. No, the answer yes, it's yes.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, it's two visual personality.
Speaker 2: Let's find actually I said yes, and you kept going I just got lucky that ended up being yes. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Thank you for clarifying.
Speaker 2: I will no longer clarify one, two, three, four, or five six questions down?
Speaker 6: You do? I mean, I have my assumptions. I don't think I have it yet.
Speaker 2: Oh, just guess who it is twenty that'll be a question though, Well he's still gonna's and you want to guess.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: By the way, we got taken off TikTok for like three days. We got kicked off TikTok.
Speaker 6: We got banned. Dude, I don't know. I don't even know why real.
Speaker 5: Whispering about it?
Speaker 2: Answer? Did you already gett I have something down. You guys can just guess. You can't even say it out loud, Amy, what's your guess?
Speaker 5: I just wrote down Jimmy Fallon?
Speaker 2: But is that your guess?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 2: You can guess whatever you want.
Speaker 5: Narrow it down because he's also done some acting.
Speaker 6: You know what.
Speaker 2: Now it's a game between all three of you who ever gets.
Speaker 5: He's a TV personality that I believe has also like been and stuff that's act.
Speaker 2: Now there's a winner.
Speaker 6: Okay. She asked if it's Jimmy.
Speaker 2: Now she didn't ask that. What's your question?
Speaker 5: I have Jimmy Fallon.
Speaker 2: What's your question?
Speaker 5: I get a question.
Speaker 2: Now you didn't your question. But your question can be Is it Jimmy Fallon? I just you just need to ask.
Speaker 5: It or we can keep asking other things.
Speaker 2: Yes, but you're not playing against each other.
Speaker 6: Way to go, guys, No, no, no way to go. You probably have it?
Speaker 5: Can he sing it's not a musician, but can he sing.
Speaker 2: Everybody can sing?
Speaker 5: Not everybody can.
Speaker 6: I cannot sing.
Speaker 5: Can he sing well? I don't That's what I mean.
Speaker 2: I don't know if he can sing well for singing on the show. Maybe, but she's already moved. My answer is I don't know if he's a good singer.
Speaker 5: Because you would know if Jimmy Fallon's a good singer.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 6: You wouldn't know that, Yes, you would.
Speaker 5: Oh, here we go.
Speaker 2: That's open interpretation, Amy, Yeah, ready, yeah? Is it our Cinio Hall? No?
Speaker 6: Oh see, Now I don't know. I just want to guess. I don't want to give him more clues give it out. Well, you know, okay, since she didn't do it, I'll just do it.
Speaker 2: NA do that if you guess the clothes, canna help them. But also I guess people, you're ye, I eliminated our hall for you?
Speaker 6: Is this show that this person was on? Is it a night show?
Speaker 2: Yes? Oh, I'm gonna go to Mike just as a double checker. Yes, I'm.
Speaker 5: Is this some weird you know what time of day?
Speaker 2: But what I said was the rest we could be tricking you. The one I gave you that was for real, was the one you asked about the actor, and I said, this is a weird one for us, but yes, but I could be tricking you. That's correct.
Speaker 6: You can't trick on yes or yes, thank you?
Speaker 2: Dance no, I will say yes or no, but we can do a little song and dance leading up to it. You can't make the roles on song and dances.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but you've admitted before you're not too good for being like, is it a nice?
Speaker 2: Exactly?
Speaker 6: Is that person married?
Speaker 2: That's right, that's called a song and a dance? And you will not keep me?
Speaker 5: Is he a he?
Speaker 2: Okay, we have nine questions now, and go ahead.
Speaker 5: I feel like this person ever even thinking of scening.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what I will. I will also give everybody one. It'll count as question, but you get one blurred out if you know the answer, but that counts as a question. We only get one blurred out. So if you do ask a question and you get a media, you get your one blurred out that way if you set it up so good?
Speaker 5: Okay? Is he.
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 5: It's not? He's not political, but it leans more political at times.
Speaker 2: My real question is I need you ask a question in a better way?
Speaker 5: Can his show lean politically funny?
Speaker 2: That is a question and the answer is no.
Speaker 5: Okay, that helps thank you.
Speaker 2: Politically funny, we're ten down.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's my turn.
Speaker 2: Is his name Conan O'Brien.
Speaker 6: That'd be amazing. Boom no oo, that would be an awesome one. Good get dang because he's not known as a singer. Dude, he booms? Is no? Is this show?
Speaker 2: I remember? You can also after you ask a questions, go like, I got it? Does you know your name? And that's your buzzer, So if you nail one of the clues, you get to yell immediately.
Speaker 6: Got yes, I know what you're saying. Is his show on a network one of the major for networks?
Speaker 5: What is it on TikTok.
Speaker 2: Network?
Speaker 6: No, it's not on a major network?
Speaker 2: Amy hater over there like I'm playing. I'm playing a characters like hardball, but Amy's like up there busting them for real.
Speaker 5: Whatever. I was just doing my thing.
Speaker 6: And you're welcome.
Speaker 5: I don't know what I was doing. I just thought it was a waste of a question, like who do you know shows on you already know.
Speaker 4: What's not.
Speaker 6: On NBC?
Speaker 2: Both he was on TV? Was he was neither?
Speaker 5: Now that's what I meant I thought he was asking currently.
Speaker 6: I didn't ask her. We don't even know if he's still on the air.
Speaker 2: That's correct, But I'm saying he was on NBC, and he was on TVs, but he's on not none now Conan specifically, it's not Conan though already discovered that. But you, guys, but you don't know if it is or isn't. You haven't asked that question.
Speaker 5: Okay, Does he have the same name as another night host guy? What the same name?
Speaker 2: Question?
Speaker 5: Same first name, the same first name? What they're both do the same thing? Same first name.
Speaker 2: I need to ask you to I don't even redefine ask the question again.
Speaker 5: Does he have the same exact first name as another person that does what he does at night?
Speaker 2: Currently?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I had a stupid but it's just like a limitless amount of there's a common name, it's a.
Speaker 5: Limitless there's not if you know what I'm asking, I know what.
Speaker 2: You're asking, but I can't give it to you like that.
Speaker 5: You need to let me see.
Speaker 2: I know what she's asking, I know what she's thinking about what she asked.
Speaker 5: Does he have a name that rhymes with rimmy?
Speaker 2: Okays? Thinking Jimmy Kimmel is what she's thinking. Yeah, who's the.
Speaker 6: Other one, Jimmy.
Speaker 2: But I can't give it to her. But I was like, who is The answer is no to Remy answers.
Speaker 5: Or Timmy.
Speaker 6: It's not Camel's not. No one's gonna ask if he's still in the air, go for it. It's not my turn.
Speaker 2: Install people look. No, I don't look at it. You can't go to because you look at my followers, I wouldn't know you're going. This was get online. No getting online, because there are ways.
Speaker 6: To cheat with the out No down, up, no one.
Speaker 7: Now we're making now, we're making rules whole This is all rules the whole time.
Speaker 2: There's no getting online.
Speaker 5: Welcome to the show.
Speaker 6: Guess who do you think is his name?
Speaker 2: Jay Leno?
Speaker 6: That would be cool, would be really cool. But uh, is he still on air?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 6: I don't think so, but I mean, could it be. There's no way. There's no way.
Speaker 5: You would die die, you would die he said on air.
Speaker 7: Well, when you're talking about.
Speaker 5: Not no, he has a Netflix show, but not on air.
Speaker 2: That's air.
Speaker 5: No, it's not. But it's not a night Time Now.
Speaker 2: Broadcast. Correct, Yes, it's.
Speaker 5: Not streaming at any time. It's not cheating.
Speaker 6: Go ahead, you guess.
Speaker 5: This shows how our brains all work so different.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Shoot, if someone says it's Bill Simmons on air, the answer is no, he has a podcast, correct, right, Yes, the same same thing for like on air means an actual broadcast.
Speaker 6: He's not on TV anymore. He's not on the via Bill Simmons.
Speaker 2: He hasn't been like ten years.
Speaker 5: Guys, I can't keep up.
Speaker 2: There's too many people in those five years.
Speaker 6: You sounds so old. There are so many people.
Speaker 2: Yea, yeah, he want sixteen.
Speaker 5: But this person we already asked this person doesn't sing, so that eliminates somebody else.
Speaker 2: I did not say doesn't sing. You said this person a good singer.
Speaker 5: Okay, fine, can I can I guess somebody?
Speaker 2: You can guess whatever you want?
Speaker 5: Is it James Cordon? No can sing? I don't know the networks these people are not on.
Speaker 2: But he's he hasn't had a show in a while, that's true. Yeah, you guys hate on each other so much.
Speaker 6: Wrong.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you're so wrong too. You're also except for Amy, who has not really been wrong. She just asked what he's always wrong? She makes statements there aren't questions. That's her brain. She's like a person with a suit and he has hair in ears. And you're like, no, you just said that last word, I question tone. You didn't ask a question, right, go ahead, There are only my turn. It's lunch, but there are only four questions left, and once it's over, it's over.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, and lunch Fox is basically guess someone every question? Is it David Letterman?
Speaker 6: No, there you go? Is this person still alive? I'm just joking because they followed dud. I'm just joking.
Speaker 2: That was such a dumb joke. Caught me because I was like, huh, You're like, I gotta think about it.
Speaker 6: I like that that wasn't a joke.
Speaker 2: You just said it.
Speaker 6: Oh, it was so dumb. I gotta stop that. I stopped it immediately. Let's see, Oh, man, have you ever met this person?
Speaker 2: Only two left Colleen non athlete, non musician, actor, TV personality male I had a TV show named after them. I don't know if he's a good singer. He's not Arsenio Hall Night Show, not politically funny, not conan, not four major networks, doesn't rhyme with Remy not Jay Leno, not still on the You've said that about every single one of them.
Speaker 7: I want to use my blurt out. Okay, yeah, Daniel, No.
Speaker 2: That's nineteen. Amy, you're the only person with a question left because lunchbuctions use nineteen, so it's all nineteen.
Speaker 6: Well, well wait, he went out of order.
Speaker 2: You get, you get.
Speaker 6: You can blur, you can, you can blurt, I can blur out. Yeah, I don't think I have a blurt.
Speaker 5: Amy amyl is it? John Stewart?
Speaker 2: No, I know, I just.
Speaker 1: Duh.
Speaker 5: I've nobody else.
Speaker 2: But if you have nothing else, you might as well go with that.
Speaker 5: Yeah something, might as well think for a second that maybe Bobby thought he could have.
Speaker 2: Been Yeah, although if I thought he wasn't slap me.
Speaker 6: Okay, I have the last question.
Speaker 2: Then, well there's already twenty, so it wouldn't you give me a question? Go ahead?
Speaker 5: Oh no, nothing, go ahead?
Speaker 6: What are you thinking?
Speaker 5: Nothing?
Speaker 3: Go?
Speaker 6: Is your better?
Speaker 2: No, it doesn't matter. You've already lost twenty questions.
Speaker 6: Have a blurt.
Speaker 2: No, it's the twentieth. You don't even get a blurt.
Speaker 6: Okay, so we don't have an answer anymore.
Speaker 2: You lost, you can They had a they had a song that was so famous at one song They had a song. Yeah, that had a song that was so famous at one point, don Donnie Osman, and I will give you a bit of a time reference here. It was so famous that TRL forced him to retire it.
Speaker 5: Carson Daily. You're talking about Carson Daily.
Speaker 2: TRL made him retire it.
Speaker 5: You said it wasn't a musician.
Speaker 2: The song was so famous. TRL forced him to retire the song because they had already recorded like an episode becausebody was going on vacation and it wasn't number They ReCore like two weeks prior and his song wasn't number one when they recorded. They thought it was gonna be like a boy band song. So they couldn't have a song go from number one on Thursday and still be number one on Friday because they recorded that episode. So on Thursday they convinced them to come in and retire the song. So then there was a new number one on Friday. But the song was so big.
Speaker 5: Oh weird, hell.
Speaker 2: No, but you're you're on the track.
Speaker 6: He had a TV show named after him, pee Wee Herman.
Speaker 2: No he did. I used to watch this guy's show and for for a set of a few years it was so funny, so culturally relevant. This person even married an A list superstar like actress A list.
Speaker 5: I just feel like it's I have no clue.
Speaker 7: I'm so confused because you say he's not a singer, but they have a song that was number one, you know, Drew.
Speaker 5: Technically the question was musician, which that might have but you you don't know if you could sing well musician.
Speaker 2: You said, can they sing?
Speaker 5: And somebody said are they They're not a musician, so they don't play an instrument.
Speaker 6: What's the time period?
Speaker 2: Well, if TRL was on, what's the time period?
Speaker 6: In the thousand and they had a show?
Speaker 2: Mike, were you a fan? I was yeah. When I told Mike about it, I didn't know if Mike missed it or not because my ten years younger.
Speaker 5: And give us another hint.
Speaker 2: Even Mike was like, oh, that's so cool, because what's happening is we started talking and now he's gonna come to the house and and do it. But he doesn't live in this state. He's gonna come to the house and do a podcast because he's only in on a Saturday. He's gonna come over.
Speaker 5: Just like a little another hint.
Speaker 6: I mean, I'm shown after him.
Speaker 7: I just can't even bum Tom Green.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, your lift?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 6: Wow? Tom Green?
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah, colle follow me. I messaged him, well, what's he doing these days? He kind of just quit doing anything entertainment and then went moved to Canada. By to Canada, and then I think now he's like, oh, I'm gonna do it again. He told me. I don't know if I can say, but he's got another show that's it's some stuff happening and he's doing like a tour and he's I was like, come on, He's like I'm there.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 2: I was massive Tom Green fan of college. It was super cool. I told my wife about it. She's like, I don't know, Tom Green, how does he know you? I don't know. I don't know why I followed me. I have no idea how you tracked me down?
Speaker 6: Huh?
Speaker 2: Did you?
Speaker 5: Could you say? Like, why are you? Why? Why did you?
Speaker 6: Just?
Speaker 2: I will ask him that an interview. I feel like it's a weird question to ask on DMM, dearest mister Green, how did.
Speaker 6: You find me?
Speaker 2: Why you follow me? Okay, that's it, Thank you guys. We will see you tomorrow. Barbuddy,