Speaker 1: Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NFL Playoffs, is bringing you an offer that will help make the playoffs electrifying. New customers can bet five bucks on any game and get two hundred instantly in bonus bets. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook AUP now and see code Shannon. New customers can bet just five bucks and get two hundred instantly in bonus bets only on Draft Kings Sportsbook with the code Shannon.
Speaker 2: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 1: Hello, ladies, gentlemen, welcome to another episode of Nightcap. I'm your favorite unk, Shannon Sharp. He's your favorite number eighty five, soccer jersey wearing Extraordinair route Runner, Extreme Bengals, Legend Ring of Famer, Chad o Cho, Senko Johnson. Please make please make sure you hit that like button. Make sure you hit that subscribe button. We're almost there, eight hundred and eighty nine thousand subscribers, Thank you very much, eleven thousand away from the magic number of nine hundred k on our way to a one million subs. Please make sure you subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed. Nightcap has its own podcast feed. You can get it through Club shay Shape, but Nightcap does has its own podcast feed. Make sure you sign up from the link on Nightcap podcast Feed. We've also pinned shave by Laportier at the top of the chat. Valentine's Day, super Bowl, Saint Patrick's Day. Probably someone that you love and like, love like someone special has one of those days and you want to get them something special.
Speaker 2: Get them a.
Speaker 1: Bottle of Laportier Shave by Laportier up with greatly, greatly appreciate it. Oh Jo, Let's jump right into it. A game that you witness, you witness history. Joe l Empede goes off for seventy points. Seventy points, eighteen rebounds, five assists, twenty four or forty one from the field twenty one of twenty three. He joined the likes of Will Chamberlain, who had one hundred. Kobe Bryant had eighty one. Will had a bunch of seventy point games. I won't mentioning anymore his seventy point game, but David Thompson had a seventy three point game. Damn Will had another seventy two point games. El Jem Baylor, David Robinson, Donovan Mitchell, Dame Lillard, all had seventy one points in the game. Will Chamberlain, Devin Booker, and now Joe Ellenbid joined those guys that have scored at least seventy.
Speaker 2: Points in the ball game.
Speaker 1: Right now, with about two minutes and five seconds left in the game, Karl Anthony Towns has.
Speaker 2: Sixty two points. Oh, he's trying to get.
Speaker 1: Yes, he's trying to get They're losing one, twenty six to one.
Speaker 2: Twenty one.
Speaker 1: Charlotte has outscored him in the fourth by twenty points, thirty four to fourteen. You're sitting court side, you get an opportunity to witness history. Joelingb goes for seventy points. Tell me what's going through your mind? And the atmosphere in the arena.
Speaker 3: Listen, atmosphere is already crazy. You already know how Philadelphia I'm gonna say Eagles fans or just say Philly fans in general. I don't frequent basketball games much. It's something that I've really never gotten into. I can play it a little bit, but it's something I've never enjoyed going to or AXI, watching what I witnessed tonight from the seventy sixers and Joel Embiid with not only history, but the atmosphere is unexplainable. It's one of those atmospheres you have to be present because anything I say right now here on this on this show, in the chat, you won't understand it unless you were able to witness.
Speaker 4: It in person. Dog, that was so dope. That was so dope. For one, I got that late. My flight landed.
Speaker 3: My flight landed at seven thirty, so I didn't get that to halftime. When I got that halftime, they say he had that what he had it to have thirty four? Yeah, he had thirty four to a half. I'm like, wait a minute, how you got thirty four to half? I thought the Spurs had, you know, Winbam y'alla so to in the back pocket, Listen. I didn't understand that until the third quarter started. And then B got him down in the post and he having his way. He got him mid range, he popping out at mid range, he draining everything. Boom forget me and range forget the post men. And B came back down. He's setting up at the three. He's driving to the basket. Foul man, Listen, bro was on fire man. It got to a point the fans was chatting in VP. In BP, he was going to the line, he was hitting everything. Oh to see that in person, And let me tell you, if I can get if I can get this type of atmosphere, if I can get games like this where they got different play and dropping seventy sixty points in the atmosphere looked like that, I will attend more basketball games. And let me me before before I finish, I want to thank the Sixers. I want to think the Sixers as an organization for allowing me to come and sit court side. I appreciate you, I love you, and I it was a great gesture in the fact that he put up six he put up seventy in that atmosphere.
Speaker 2: It was a great game to attend.
Speaker 3: And because of that, and because of tonight, I'm going to a heat game. And I'm not sure what he plays gonna do it, but I need I need a similar performance like this, anything that resembles this, I'm going to heat game.
Speaker 1: Do you realize in the history of the NBA, the NBA is over seventy five years old, and there's only been fourteen of those games seventy points some more so, do you realize how infrequent that actually happens.
Speaker 2: Very very rare, very rare. Huh.
Speaker 1: So you ain't talking about you want to go to the game and you want that to happen.
Speaker 2: I mean just something close to it.
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 2: You got to understand the atmosphere.
Speaker 3: Man, the dog, the Philly fans were going crazy in that thing.
Speaker 1: Man, let me ask you a question. How many times you think a quarterback is thrown for five hundred yards in the game? How many times have you ever witnessed that? I probably seen it on TV exactly exactly. How many times you think you saw a perfect game?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: I like a no hitter, a perfect game which no hits, no waltz. Oh, that's that's very seldom, ain't it that hadn't happen?
Speaker 2: Yes? Oh man, I got it. I got it. Well, listen, this is one for the books for me.
Speaker 3: This is one for the but and I'm excited like a little kid because you know, I don't want to watch basketball like that, So to actually go to a game and witness something like that, now, I'm hyped and I'm expecting it all the time.
Speaker 4: So I guarantee you what's gonna happen.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna look at the heat schedule and I'm gonna look at a somewhat of an inferior opponent. And that's no disrespect to who they might play. But I'm sure Jimmy Butler, Bam or one of them could. They might not get sevy, but give me fifty, give me sixty, Just give me some close to what I was able to witness tonight and not that'll be fine with me. And I'm gonna have to attend another basketball game ever again, Bro, you do it.
Speaker 1: That's like going to like as great as you saying both was. He didn't break the world record every time he ran.
Speaker 3: No joke, right, yeah, but every time he ran, boy, it was something to look forward to though. Yeah, time ran, it was something to look forward to though. So yeah, sure, I'm sure. I'm sure they are NBA teams like that where every night somebody on that team is gonna give you something that's like, come hell high water, it's gonna be a good game.
Speaker 1: No, you could expect the great performance. I mean, Kobe scored eighty one one time. Now, that's not to diminish anything that he's done. He put on great performances, but you have to understand what you watch. If guys did that all the time. It wouldn't be special if God dropped seventy out of the sky all the time.
Speaker 2: How special was seventy? Beat? Right?
Speaker 3: Okay, I see you're going, but tonight just that spoiled me. That's that's like, you know, you know, it's crazy though, That's like, this is why you got fellas. You gotta be careful when you set a certain president, when you meet a woman and you do all that crazy stuff.
Speaker 2: In the beginning, you know, winding and dying.
Speaker 3: And five star this and and and going to the Chanelle store and doing all that, because what you what she's expecting, She's expecting you to keep up that same energy long term, where realistically it's damn the impossible because all you did is you threw the bait out there just to really end. So now they got me realed in. So this is what I'm expecting from now on. Even though you're saying it's a rarity, oh.
Speaker 1: That's absolutely rarety seventy plus year history, this is only the fourteenth time someone has scored at least seventy points in the ball game. I have a question one, two, three, four, five, and five of those times by will So we're going to take that out. So now there's only nine times if you take Will out the equation, someone has.
Speaker 3: Scored at least Go ahead, Okay, I have a question for you. You know the game of basketball way more than I do. So how many teams is it? How many teams in an NBA thirty? All right, it's thirty teams. Out of those thirty teams, give me, give me five players that have the ability to do this rarity on occasion, just for me, just.
Speaker 2: So I can get an idea.
Speaker 1: Well, Damon Lillard has seventy one, Donovan Mitchel has scored seventy one, Devin book Creid scores seventy, Joel Embiat has scored seventy. So those are the guys that are currently playing that has scored at least seventy points in the ball game.
Speaker 3: So there's a chance on any given night that they could do that.
Speaker 1: Only Will is the only guy that's ever had seventy or more more than once.
Speaker 2: So that just lets you know how infrequent that it actually happens.
Speaker 3: Okay, So my heat, my Miami Heat, who from the heat can score in bulk like that and just like going to hot streak in a game.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean probably Jimmy Butler. Okay, well, I mean I think his career high is fifty six.
Speaker 2: Woo.
Speaker 1: But how many times have Jimmy Butler scored at least fifty in a game? I mean it's it's I mean, look, you got to shoot a tunnel you got first of all, you gotta get a lot of shots. That's forty shots. Do your teammates get mad at that? You think, nod, because once they see you on the hot streak, they start quite pass you the ball.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: It's just like a wide receiver. When you got a hot streak, Tarzan is looking for you. Now TJ knows all of a sudden, you ain't about to have two fifty. He about to have one seventy five. So the ball is about to come your weight or running back Adrian Peterson gets hot, well, you know he about to get the carriage and you not about to get a.
Speaker 2: Whole lot of throws coming your weight.
Speaker 1: So I mean, you look at Karl Anthony Towns, he got sixty two, and the next highest is Alexander he has eighteen. If we go back and look at that fake tyres Maxtt was the next highest. He had eighteen when Joel Embiid had seventy.
Speaker 4: So so that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Jimmy Butler has two games with at least fifty points.
Speaker 2: In the regular season. That's last one. Yeah, so that.
Speaker 1: Was you got an opportunity to witness history. Oo joe, that might you might not ever see that again. But you saw someone score seventy points in the game. Hell had forty one in the second quarter. In the second in the second quarter.
Speaker 2: Yeh wait, who is they playing? They're about they losing right not.
Speaker 3: To the hornets, and they still losing her. Let me get my light together. Let me get my light together, yeap. Make sure I look good?
Speaker 2: Now, hold on, hold on, hold on, because I just did my makeup? How much light? How my lighting look look good? You look good? Okay, okay, okay, damn oh, I'm so excited. I care. I'm going to a heat game back.
Speaker 1: And Wimby didn't play bad.
Speaker 2: Wimby, he were balling that he was good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he had thirty three points on tien of nineteen eleven or twelve from the free throw line and on the twenty seven minutes. But I don't know what they thinking. I don't know what they were thinking about your one on one with the Jeel and b.
Speaker 4: We ain't had no choice. They ain't got they ain't had nobody.
Speaker 3: I think Wimby was the tallest one, and I ain't see nobody else, at least sixty eleven sixty, I ain't see nothing like that on the are.
Speaker 2: You said, you double him, you get the ball out of his hands.
Speaker 3: They started doing that. They started they started doubling, but he was going to the line.
Speaker 2: He was driving. They were doubling them, and they were trying to.
Speaker 3: Get he was coming off the pick as soon as as soon as Maxi gave the ball, they tried to double right.
Speaker 2: But man, he just throws some up and they fouled him right away. He went to the line and hit that seventy on them yep.
Speaker 1: One or twenty three from the free throw line, twenty four of twenty one, forty one from the field. Yeah, Joel Ebiid had seventy point set an n sent a franchise. Ladies and gentlemen, you do realize the Philadelphia Warriors is a different team. That team later became the Golden State Warriors. Will scored sixty eight for the Sixers. He scored the one hundred and the seventy eight for the Warriors, so it is correct. This is a franchise record seventy point. When Will scored those numbers, it was for the Warriors, which later became the Golden State Warriors, so that is it.
Speaker 2: That is correct.
Speaker 1: Joel Embiid scored the most points for the Philadelphia seventy six ers, which is two more than Will had.
Speaker 2: Wilt had a.
Speaker 1: Sixty eight point game, So congratulations, congratulations Joel Embiid on a historic night seventy points, eighteen rebounds, five assists, twenty four to forty one from the field, twenty one of twenty three from the free throw line. If I'm not mistaken, I think he was one for two from the three point line one thirty three to one to twenty three over the Spurs. Joel Embiid has a historic night, seventy points and Ocho was there to witness.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Did you see cast numbers from three man?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was ten or fourteen last I check, man, that's crazy a big man shooting threes like that. Yeah. Well, the game of basketball has evolved.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're getting their more skilled now, guys more skilled I mean, you guys, what twenty years ago, guys wouldn't even thought a shooting like that. That's only one big guy back twenty years ago that could shoot like that. That's Dirk Nibisky. Okay, the first big seven foot guy that could shoot the.
Speaker 2: Ball like that.
Speaker 3: I thought third was a power for it though. Yeah he was, said Dirk Man, big man, seven foot tall cats, some foot tall kg some foot tall. Big guys played with their back to the basket. They weren't stepping out. They didn't have range like this.
Speaker 1: These guys now have the range like a small player, like a six five or six six guy. Those were the guys that were shooting. They didn't shoot threes like they shoot it now. But the guys on average, guys are more I'm not saying they're better, but they can shoot the ball better.
Speaker 2: I mean the fifth guy, the sixth guys on the bench.
Speaker 1: Uh, the sixth guy that's playing can shoot threes as good, if not better than Reggie Miller. And we know what Reggie at the all time three point. Yeah, these guys are unbelievable. Now, guys coming in now now it used to be the dunk. Now you got six year old seven year olds launching threes because now everybody wants to be Steph Curry.
Speaker 2: Everybody wants to the logo, like Dame. That's step fault. That's step fault.
Speaker 3: That all them pulling, they pulling up from goddamn from the logo on the court, and that everybody's.
Speaker 1: Young, young young guys doing the snatch, doing the pull, they driving and doing the step back like James Hard. I mean guys seven eight years old, even girls launching threes like that. But that's where the game is headed. The game is now a three point game. It's no longer dunk guys. Big guys don't want to play. Look at Wimby. Wimby's seven to four. Yeah, he plays more on the perimeter than he does with his back to the basket. Paul Anthony Town seven foot He plays out on the perimeter more than he plays with his back to the basket. Kevin Durant. That's just the way the game is headed now, o Joe. It's no longer a down back to your basket to the basket game. It's a wide open game in space launching threes. Get up as many teams are trying to get up forty to fifty three is a game that's just where the game is headed.
Speaker 3: So so the traditional center on what we're used to seeing. Obviously I lost the game. The traditional center is Gon the keem Elijawan, the shock dominating down and down in the paint.
Speaker 2: No more.
Speaker 1: The traditional the center now is Joel Embiid is Nicola Jokic. Right, that's what the center.
Speaker 3: Listen, they can they can go in the pain when they need to. But they also got range and they are.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, yes absolutely, but they're not They're not exclusively down on the block. Guys like David Robinson, guys like Patrick Patrick, Ewan, Hakeem Olaijawan shot guys that played with their back primarily to the basket.
Speaker 2: That's the thing of the.
Speaker 3: Past now so so basically college kids that play center, if they are in in the in the box, in the post type of type of centers, they don't really have a chance to make it to the NBA in regards how big they are.
Speaker 1: Rudy Gobert, you see Rudy Gobert the primarily back back to the basket. I mean, look, he's a great he's a defender, he's not an offensive guy. Uh biz bark beyond bo guys that you have to be able to shoot the ball in order for you to beat an offensive threat.
Speaker 3: You watch college basketball, I do the dude, the guy from Purdue.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I think it's the seven two guy. Yeah, so he won't have to he's going to struggle if he can't shoot.
Speaker 2: That. I've heard about him.
Speaker 3: And I was talking with some players that play for U SEE, and I was trying to get out get get my knowledge together about the game basketball, and I was asking what players are really good that are probably going to be at the next level, and they were talking about him, and obviously, I said, well, how well is he? Can you give me a comparison on him? And he said, he's tall like Wimby or Embiid, but he doesn't have the range or the shot, so he might struggle or he might not even make it. I said, he's not gonna make it, that's seven goddamn too. Ye first, and they said he can't shoot the ball.
Speaker 1: Got to be able to shoot the ball. Yeah, well, you become a lot now that now you play five or you play four on five?
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm, what about what defensively?
Speaker 2: Defense man? Look here, it's great as go bear is.
Speaker 1: It's an offensive game now because now you fall behind. Guys just gonna help off him, or you filed him, send him to the free throw line. That's where y'all look at Todd, look at guys that were great in college. Tyler hans Broke, one of the great all time players in college basketball.
Speaker 2: I remember that name.
Speaker 1: That name, yeah, Oscarshiety, the guy that he was a College Player of the Year. He can't even get minus in He can't even get minutes in Indiana.
Speaker 2: Can't shoot.
Speaker 3: So maybe the players are that much better than him though, because it is NBA.
Speaker 1: Because he's six ' ten and can't shoot. You gotta be able to shoot the basketball. You can't If you can't shoot it, it's hard for you to get minutes guy's shooting. You got to be able to shoot the basketball. That's where the game is headed now. The game is no longer Oh, we're gonna jump it down there to a guy on the block. Yeah, it's nice to have a Joel and b that the game getting late in the ball game, you can dump it down to him. He can go get a basket, or you follow him and he goes to the free throw line.
Speaker 2: The same thing as Nicola Jokic.
Speaker 1: Those are guys that have off have back to your basket moves. They're not a whole lot of those guys big that have back to have the back to the basket that can can do what those guys do, drop stem, put the ball on the floor, can lay them b all up either side of the rim.
Speaker 2: You follow him to go to the file line. Well, wait a minute, what's the guy that's six ten in Indiana? What's his last name again? Oscar Sheebe.
Speaker 4: That's when you said who can't get minished?
Speaker 2: Right? The one you just said, I can't get me?
Speaker 3: I'm confused and watching the ESPN maybe three maybe four years ago, I'm not sure how long ago it was the Greek free Yeah, the Greek freak didn't have a great mid range.
Speaker 2: He wasn't range from three.
Speaker 3: But I've been watching from from what I saw a little bit of basketball. I see all of a sudden, now I see him pulling up, you know, for mid range. Now I see him pulling up from three and making shot. Maybe not as consistent as some of the other other bigs, but is it that hard to develop a shot if you want to work on it? How hard is not to work on the shot six months when you're in the off season.
Speaker 1: But here's the thing. Most of the guys have a shot. You look at Anthony Davis. You see Anthony Davis got a mid range game, natural three point couple of the capabilities. Doesn't rely on it. But he can play with his back to the basket. He can pop out from he can pop out a mid range shot, he can put the ball on the floor.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he can create his own shot.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: That's the difference between him and Andre Drummond. Andre Drumming is a primary back to the basket. Okay, guy from from Chicago. Chicago. Yes, guys need to be able to be The most effective guys are guys that can put the ball on the floor, but they can shoot the ball.
Speaker 2: Look, unless you.
Speaker 1: Got athleticism like Yiannis, that's just off the chart and you're seven foot tall. But more times than not, guys are not as athletic and as tall as Yanni's. So you have to be able to develop something. The question is, once some of that athleticism leave Giannis.
Speaker 3: Now what now you have to be You got to be that much more sound technically. They got to be that much more sound. Yeah, I'm a barrier, I'm a basketball guru.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, you're get to be there. You get to be there. Uh.
Speaker 1: Patrick Mahomes trolls Dion Dick Dawkins with an ig photo after the Chief playoff win. Dawkins gave Mahomes some bulletill boards material before the game, said Pat has never been to Bill's Stadium in the full environment. This Uh, the environment will be different. And not to say it's in our favorite, but the stadium is in our favorite stadium. Is us that helps us? I don't care what anybody says. This is the most dopest feeling I've ever had. We're coming. We're having two back to black playoffs. Black games on. Come on now, like we got to leave leaving go eat wings. It's cool. So good luck after the game, Patrick Mahomes, I g post good luck.
Speaker 3: You gotta be careful because hey, listen, when you're talking, you gotta walk it. Yeah, when you're talking that, you gotta walk it, brother, Dion. You know you leave yourself open. That's that's what happens. And I like that. I like that Patrick Mahomes actually fed into it. I like that Patrick mahone actually remember that Dion made that post and that was Blint Bowl material.
Speaker 4: But Dion has to understand it's different.
Speaker 3: We talked about a quarterback that's a two times Super Bowl champ being in a different atmosphere, playing away from home isn't going to affect him. It's not going to affect him at all. Planning the cold weather, it's not going to affect him, planning from the seventy eighty thousand. The pressure situation of a divisional game is not going to affect him.
Speaker 4: He's been there before.
Speaker 3: Nothing's gonna ride on him at this point because he's experience in that type of atmosphere.
Speaker 1: O jo He just played in twenty eight below zero, So how cold you think it's gonna be a Buffalo.
Speaker 2: It's probably going.
Speaker 1: To be that cold. Yeah, And he just played in frigid in Nordic conditions, so he's fine. I mean, it's Patrick Mahomes and like I said, when you have that type of guy, And give Andy Reid credit, he called a great game. But like we talked about last night, O Joe, this was the best the Chiefs offense has looked as a whole all year. Loan offensive line only had two penalties. They only had one drop the Checko Rand the ball and Edward Alaire Rand the ball. They gave Patrick mahonmes time. They didn't allow initial penetration early. Yeah, he got out of harm weights and scramble. But this was the best and this is why they won the game. Because their defense gave up more first down than they had any game this season. They gave up more rush yards than they had at any point in time this season. So they needed this game from their offense in order to go on the road and win.
Speaker 2: But you're absolutely right.
Speaker 1: When you have a guy like Patrick Mahomes, it doesn't matter what the opposing team has. They got him, they feel they can go into your building and win the.
Speaker 2: Ball game every time. Yep.
Speaker 1: So that was a you know, but it just goes to show you that guys talk about, oh I don't pay attention with somebody says I don't read the paper, listen to the new bulltive.
Speaker 3: Oh they see it, they see it, and if they don't see it, somebody gonna let them know about it.
Speaker 1: Of Course, I got family, I got homeboys. Hey, man, you heard what such and such saying. No, what he's saying he said, Man, y'all wasn't nothing. Oh that's what he said. Okay, Now, I got to make sure we win the game.
Speaker 2: So I thought we weren't that good. So what so if we're not that good, if we won.
Speaker 1: The game, what that say about them?
Speaker 2: Mm hm hm oh bro? What so?
Speaker 1: What was what's going on? I thought y'all wanted the game in y'all building. Yeah, y'all do realize home crowds don't win you game.
Speaker 2: You still got to play. I understand.
Speaker 1: You got the proud they going rockets, and they throwing snowballs, and they got they brought their shevels and help you dig out the stadium.
Speaker 2: Okay and what Yeah?
Speaker 3: And you know how it didn't affect them because the penalties there were only two penalties. Normally, the crowd noise it works in your favorite when you're on defense and it's it's a struggle for the offense. Hello, all you got to do is go quiet, silent, count and that.
Speaker 1: The offensive tackle, the right tackle, one of the most penalized offensive line in all the football. That wasn't all the false star penary, the holding the hands to the phase, none of that. So we're now, oh Joe, we're able to stay ahead of the chains instead instead of it being you know, we second in three instead of second and thirteen, we're third and five instead of thirty fifteen. So now I can stay in manageable D and D, which is down in distance. That's how you go on the road and you win ball games. You never played from behind the sticks. You stay in front of the sticks, and you give yourself an excellent chance. So give their Kansas City Chiefs because, like I said, this was the cleanest game that we've seen from them all season long, and they picked a great time to have a clean game offensively because they needed it given what they were up against in the Bills.
Speaker 2: Obviously, the crowds rockers, and.
Speaker 1: They wanted this because they say the previous two games, if we were at home, maybe things are different in different But when I look at this old shoe, I honestly believe. I believe Sean McDermott is taking this Buffalo team as far as he can take them.
Speaker 2: You think, so I do? I do. I think he's taken them as far as he can take them.
Speaker 3: So you would you would you really want to coaching change, being that they're always in contention and always having an opportunity. It's THEFC Championship, the only two games away every year, only two games a year every year.
Speaker 1: Do you really want to make it any closer? Are we any closer than we were last year? Are we any closer than we were the year before? Are we any closer? So? Is the job to be two games away every single year? Or is the job to finish the task?
Speaker 2: I mean?
Speaker 3: Well, but honestly, honestly, regards of who the coaching is, there's one special piece, and you know how those special pieces are on each team that will always have your contention regards to who's at the helm.
Speaker 2: Regardless of who's at the.
Speaker 1: Hem, it's not good enough to be in contentent. Think about now you got you got Josh Allen. He's about to be almost fifty million dollars against the camp. Right the past three years he has he was subbed twenty million under the camp. Now he's about to be almost fifty million.
Speaker 3: You know, you know they're gonna man manipulate the numbers and just give him and upload it into a They're gonna upload some of that money to give him. Yeah, yeah, spread it out. Yeah, they gonna work it. Yeah, they gonna I see what you mean. Though I don't know about the coaching change. Though I don't know about the coaching change, why not the game, especially the game always, and you say it all the time, it's the decision making in those moments that matter.
Speaker 1: And what he went.
Speaker 2: What about that fourth and five?
Speaker 3: They could overcome that with the decision making if he threw that goddamn shallow that god damn shallow the digs whereas wide up instead of trying to hit the home run and just be the guy. But see, they take what they give you, take what they give you decision making in the moments in the in the moments of a football game, there are two or three plays that change the dynamic of the game that only matter. If you run sixty eight, only three plays matter. It's crazy that as crazy that they as that may sound. And if though those two or three plays, he made the wrong decision with the ball.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and your guy made the wrong decision going for it on fourth down. Now your defense, Bill job, because mccol harmon is stretching the ball and he knocks it out, which is a hart rock. Can't you can't punish the offense that severely. The ball goes out. Let's just say now instead of getting instead of the defense getting the ball, if they don't recover it, now you put the offense back on the twenty So instead of being on the five or six yard line, you don't give the ball to the offense because they didn't I mean the defense, because they did recover it, right, right, How do you reward somebody for something that they didn't do do?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 3: I'm sure maybe the competition Committee get to that this offseason and change it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I believe that's too harsh of a penalty for the offense. Now, if the defense jumps on obviously the defense jumps on the ball in the end zone, yes, a touch back, But if they knocked the ball out of the end zone, they haven't recovered it, So how do you get how do they get the ball? I think that was an asaline rule or dumb rule to begin with. Yeah, yeah, so hopefully they do something with that. But you know, in sports history, hey, everybody wants to have that Joe Montagne, the Joe Namath number where you guarantee your victory, excuse me, Joe Namath moment where they guarantee a victory.
Speaker 2: But we've got it's hit, it's litters.
Speaker 1: Sports is litter with guys making promises they could not keep.
Speaker 3: Oh so like politicians. Basically yes, yes, uh. Trolls are in the chance saying we are live, dumb dumbs. We're on the West coast.
Speaker 1: We started about seventeen, which means it's ten ten East coast time, so we are absolutely live. So now it's seven, now it's seven forty.
Speaker 2: Well they don't really, they don't realize we live. You know.
Speaker 1: Look there are people that get on and they want to troll and they think they're so smart and they're like, y'all not even live.
Speaker 2: Look what time it is.
Speaker 1: Oh look, we don'rt really do it later the later hour. Okay, okakay.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Frustrated with ticket buying experience, game Time is the only ticket app that gives you peace of mind with your purchase. They let you see the view from your seat before you buy, so you know exactly what to expect when you arrive. They're all in prices, show you total upfront so you always know you're getting a great deal, and it takes no time at all. You can buy tickets and seconds with two taps. Take the guesswork out of buying tickets with game Time. Download the game Time app creating account. Redeem code Nightcap for twenty dollars off your first purchase.
Speaker 2: Terms apply again.
Speaker 1: Download the game Time app, enter the code Nightcap nig ht cap for twenty dollars off. Download Game Time Today, Last minute tickets Loyd's Price guaranteed. Bill's Kicker Tyler Bands deactivated all of his social media accounts after receiving death threats over the mess kick people let me show questions. Oh Joe, let's just say for the sake of argument, that's sir. He makes that kick. So that means Patrick Mahomes has one minute, forty seven seconds and three timeouts. Now we saw Patrick Mahomes go getting field goal range in thirteen seconds. Yeah, now, y'all do realize Patrick Mahomes was moving them all up and down the.
Speaker 2: Feast y y'all didn't realize that right put one time? That will y'all.
Speaker 1: Y'all made them punt one time in the entire game. So now all of a sudden, you have the utmost confidence in your defense.
Speaker 3: Listen, if he did make that and it was a high game, would amending some change to go yes, they was going to the Mahomes is marching down that field resumand based on what we've seen.
Speaker 1: Before, we just saw the man go get go, get a field goal Ojoe with thirteen factor seconds.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, and especially with the way that office is playing with the with the emergence of Rashi Rice. Obviously, Kelsey played very well, but Checko played very well.
Speaker 2: They were gonna get it. They were gonna get it.
Speaker 3: So either way, I think the result would have been the same even if he had made it.
Speaker 1: And it's not like it's not like you guys had, you know, the fearsome force abort the steel curtains, like you guys were generating this great pressure, like y'all had already sacked Mahomes like six times last night. You had, you had, So I would trust Mahomes in that situation. But they taking this game way too serious. Y'all go threatening the man's life. Y'all threaten the man's life with a man's fans come on down.
Speaker 3: You know how they go down. You know how the fans are. You know how the fan the fans are very fible. They when you when you're winning and when you're responsible for a win, they love you.
Speaker 2: I love you.
Speaker 3: Know what when you cost when you cost your team a game to go to the AFC Championship, you already know how to fan the fans.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 2: They don't. They don't forgive. They don't. They're not gonna forgive, not right now, not right now.
Speaker 1: They What if you on your job and you mess up and somebody call your phone, I'm gonna kill your punker ass.
Speaker 3: They said to me, Yeah, anybody, just people, the people at a normal job.
Speaker 2: Use me for example, use me for example.
Speaker 4: So you mess up, hold on ring ring ring ring, ring, ring, ring ring.
Speaker 1: Okay, And I said, say what you're gonna say, Hey, you fucked up at work today, I'm gonna kill your punker ass.
Speaker 4: We'll bring your bitch ass down here there and do it.
Speaker 2: Then.
Speaker 1: I am too Wait, I see rail. I'll tell you what. I bet you're real better not go out that house tonight and your kids. I know where your kids go to school at too o p He asked, Yeah, I'm glad.
Speaker 3: You know what if my kids go to school, how about you pull up there and I guarantee your security gonna handle you and Real right hey, listen, Real got her gun license so you're gonna have to deal with that a hot one of you ass?
Speaker 2: Not what?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and guess what. Security can't be at all the places at one time. You know you got lim kids, So you got lim kids, your punk ass and real.
Speaker 2: I got something for all you.
Speaker 3: Hi, that's what you didn't know. All my got a gun license and they all can they got nothing. Hi, Now what they got done? And I better not catch you slipping either. I got something for you too. May let me tell you what to be. I'm gonna be at the McDonald's on sixty second Street at twelve thirty, so meet me there.
Speaker 1: That's why your head looked like she ain't monkey nuts.
Speaker 3: That's a good one. That's a good hey. But listen, on a serious note, you know what Tyler Bass need to do. I wouldn't leave nothing. I wouldn't leave nothing. Well, what I would have done? What I would have done, tot, I would have made an Instagram post on Instagram and Twitter, apologizing to my teammates, apologizing to my coaches, and apologizing to the city of Buffalo. Not going and hiding, not going in hiding, Continue to live your life.
Speaker 2: It's still a game.
Speaker 3: And again, the game is about moments and just you feil short in the moment. I'm sure there would be other times if you had the job next year as a kicker, where you can rebound and redeem yourself.
Speaker 2: But don't go on the high.
Speaker 3: No go deactivating social media, sing your apology out and keep on living your life.
Speaker 2: Man, You live to see another day.
Speaker 3: Don't don't go out high. No, don't go in to hide. Don't going to running, man, don't do that.
Speaker 1: Oh you remember I told you in ninety one, had we had social media, I'll dropped the touchdown.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh, they would let your ass up. We have it.
Speaker 2: It's a part of the territory now, it's a part of you understand that.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, But shout out to Bill's Mafia, who started donating to a local nonprofit Ten Lives Club to show support for Bass. He's the bad brand ambassador for the organization, which is a no kill cat rescue and shelter. So Bill's Mafia, look, there's always gonna be one or two jackasses that they owe all of a sudden that oh it's the end on bey'all, that my life is changed all of a sudden because we lost the football game and they take it too far and they start threatening people lives of their family lives and things of that nature. But kudos to the Bill's Mafia because most of those guys are really good. They do that that this fan base they support. Hey, something have causes, causes the great they great great. So I can't say enough scupid. I can't say enough great things about Bill's Mafia because for the most part, all they want to do is is jump off winnow bagos on the tables, burning tables. I would slam somebody and go watch their team, hopefully normally win football games. But there are always a few dumb dumbs in every fan base. They take it far too serious, like all of a sudden that they were out there. You didn't right, And so kudos to Bill Mafia to donate to its local charity, Ten Lives Club, to show support for Bass.
Speaker 2: Hey, bro, pick your head up, Pick your head up. All of them, the.
Speaker 1: Greats of all the greats, have missed the field goal at some point that probably cost their team a game. The weather, it's is Tuck at Baltimore, Adam Bennettieri, whomever. It does not matter. If you a field goal kicker, you're gonna have this. Every quarterback has thrown a pick to end the game, a running back is fumbled, a receiver has dropped the pass. It's not the end all be all, but it's about how you bounce back from your lowest moment when you're at your absolute lowess, what are you gonna do? Tyler Bass to respond, Ye, get back on the horse. The horse, throw your ass off, Get back on it there, start kicking. Hey, put yourself right back in that moment. Now you can't replicate that, but hey, all of a sudden, every kick, if we're down three and we need this kick, Yeah, different angles, thirty five, forty forty five, fifty yards.
Speaker 4: Hey, regardless of it, regardless of the conditions.
Speaker 1: Absolutely absolutely Stefan Digg, Josh Allen, and Von Miller the drama. Last year, when Josh Halla played awful against the Bengals, Stephan Digg showed him up on television with cryptic and with cryptic on social media all lost season season, Alan relentlessly defended him. This year, Diggs had bad moments, drive passes in the fourth quarter, make hand gestures to Allen like it was Alan's fault. Ben runns from the media again the last time Diggs had one hundred yard game was Week six versus the Giants. The last time he had a touchdown was Week twelve against the Eagle. Von Miller was played fifteen million dollars this season. He had zero sacks five tackles in fourteen games, and he also left before the media end of the locker room.
Speaker 3: Well, the cryptic messages, I'm not sure, no, no, no sign that they were directed towards Josh Allen.
Speaker 2: Who they directed that? Huh?
Speaker 3: Oh, I mean we can't say they were directed towards Josh. I ask your questionship.
Speaker 1: If I throw if I throw you the ball and you throw your hands up at like that who they directed at?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: In that moment, I mean that that that that that happens.
Speaker 3: That happened, not is it throwing up in discuss or throwing up is in like I noticed, got we got, we got the next one.
Speaker 2: I noticed.
Speaker 1: I noticed what he didn't do when he dropped that sixty five yard ball.
Speaker 2: What did he do? My bad?
Speaker 3: That's what he should have done after after after you miss it, he looked back My bad. Yeah, I think I think, uh at the media at times, I think.
Speaker 2: Not not media.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying in general, how we take things and we twisted and thinking that they have an issue or they have uh.
Speaker 2: His tweets do we got those ass?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you'll you'll see, you'll see it's it's it's probably had nothing to do with Jos. You talk about the number one, number one, the number one receiver on the team and the quarterback. The relationship is always good. It's always good. Now, what I don't like, listen to me, stay with me a little bit. Stefan Diggs yea a prominent number one, yes, top five receiver in today's NFL. Right, they don't feature exactly. Let me, they don't feature him in the offense to make it much easier, not just for him, but to open up everything else that they do because everyone else is playing with James Cook playing really well in the run game, James Cook playing really well in the past game, being that he's a dual threat and to do more than just be a running back. But again, when I look at people like Poking the Cool and doing what he did over there with the Rams as a rookie fifth round pick, and then I look at the Bills having someone that is proven at the receiver position and them, not putting them in position to succeed and put up the numbers similar to.
Speaker 2: What Pook and the Cool was able to do.
Speaker 3: It just doesn't sit right with me, because you have a player that is very efficient, that can help your offense and put your in positions and change the dynamic of the game at any point. You don't use them that way. You use it more than goddamn decoy. Oh Joe, he just it just weird to me and just weird to me. But again, as you get older, you know, you know how they you know what they do. As you get older, they don't use you. The opportunities all seem to decrease at a certain time. And the first thing they do and all seem they say, well, you know, your numbers aren't what they used to be. You know, now you're twenty nine or you're thirty, or your twenty eight, and you're not putting up the same type of production that's warranted with the contract of the money you're receiving. So how about you get the next thing it's gonna be. How about you take a pay cut? You know how the business is, the business dirty, the business real dirty. I'm not making no excuses for him. I'm just saying, I understand the plan what they trying.
Speaker 2: To do with me? Now, I'm with you.
Speaker 1: The worst thing that a player can do is measure his success by what somebody else is doing. You see what you keep doing it?
Speaker 2: No, I mean want me to do that? Cool? Look at what Pooking the cool doing. Look at what Pooko Nuiciole is doing.
Speaker 3: From an offensive standpoint and using him And I'm just talking about using him to do what? How do I say it? The way they're using him, even with the triple crown runner Cooper Cup is that their offense is that Buffalo's offense. So you want me to scrap my offense that we run and to do it what they do.
Speaker 2: And no, you don't have to scrap your office.
Speaker 3: You just you put Stefan Diggs in positions to make the players.
Speaker 1: Keep the ball moving down the field. But when they put him in a position and he dropped the ball, then whose fault is.
Speaker 2: That we talk about? One player? Don't do me? No, no, no, no. So he only dropped one ball this year?
Speaker 1: Okay, drop they dropped two? No, that's last night. Oh I don't know how many he dropped this year.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure. It's not that.
Speaker 3: It's not that many. It's not that many he has, he has phenomenal hands, it's not that many.
Speaker 1: On April, first Dig tweet it, come and rescue me? Who's that directed at?
Speaker 2: He talked?
Speaker 3: He talking to what he's talking to one of his ladies, talking to one of his girl Think about that in April?
Speaker 2: We talk about April.
Speaker 1: Why why not pick up the phone and call him? Huh why the phone? Sub tweet man, exactly, thank you, thank you? Listed none of we talk about April.
Speaker 3: Digs ain't think about no goddamn football in April. This man be moving, man, this man be moving. That's a subtweet. Eight he you know who is too?
Speaker 2: Baby? Come rescue me? You know that might? That might that's a sub tweet. I ain't got nothing to do with for ball.
Speaker 3: Trust me, give me another, give me another tweet, and I'm gonna tell you what it is.
Speaker 4: You got to learn how to read cryptic stuff?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Pro football focused credit Dig with eight eight drops this season, the fourth most this season, the.
Speaker 3: Fourth You're serious, And I have a question. Do you have uh who is number one?
Speaker 2: Do you have number one?
Speaker 1: I'm just curious. Hell probably somebody from Kansas City. Probably huh, Pook's number one?
Speaker 2: It drops serious.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you got the court of guys. You just keep outbody right right, Candarius Tony up high on the list.
Speaker 3: Ain't nobody from Kansas City I've got Oh that's crazy, man, you know it's it's it's very difficult to catch every single ball that's throwing your way, as much as you work on it.
Speaker 2: You've been you've been playing football since she was eight years old.
Speaker 3: Yes, and you get to the highest level at some point you're gonna drop ball some time.
Speaker 1: That's why you keep your mouth shut when you don't get the ball, because when you keep running your mind when you don't get the ball and they throw you the ball and then you drop it, then what ojoe? Not everybody stands looking at you. You talk about you want the ball, he throw it, tell you you didn't catch it. Now you looking like boo boo the food.
Speaker 3: You just it's just with great understanding, you want the ball and understanding what you can do to help your.
Speaker 1: Okay, what I give you the ball and you drop it? Then what what's so? Is it great understanding that you requestioned the ball I gave it to you.
Speaker 2: And then what it's hard to.
Speaker 3: I'm with your baby, but it's hard to argue the fact and did but still and you know with.
Speaker 2: Steph missus shot, does that mean he stops shooting?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: You go. Also, if you.
Speaker 3: Understand you have a down, if you have a dynamic playmaker like Stephan Diggs and he drop a ball, you don't get mad at him because you keep coming to it because you understand what he can do for you.
Speaker 1: But you can't keep saying, passing me the ball, pass me the ball. And when I pass you the ball, you keep missing shots because what they're gonna do, They're gonna call to play for somebody else.
Speaker 2: You're right, you're right.
Speaker 4: You know I'm with you when you're right. That's one thing about it.
Speaker 2: I ain't. I can't.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna argue just to argum and.
Speaker 1: Then and then Pooka was a rookie Ojo. But what we're gonna do about Vonn? Vonn got fifty fifteen million, zero sacks, five tackle the fourteen games.
Speaker 3: I mean, he just come off an injury. You got to you gotta give him some grace, You gotta give him some gretes. His first year back from the injury. How much how much you gave the bills back the salary?
Speaker 2: Huh? How much you gave the bills back in salary? How many? Listen? You know you know we don't get no money back. Well, okay, can I get some production? Huh? Oh, you gonna get You're gonna get some next year. You gotta give him that. This year you got you.
Speaker 3: This year, you got to give him a grace period coming off of a cl injury.
Speaker 2: You got to give him his grace period. I did, No, you didn't. This isn't this season. You tell me, I can't get one sack in fourteen games. I can't get one fact. You got to understand the type of injury he coming out. It was ojo.
Speaker 1: Okay, in fourteen games, I can't get I can't get one fact unless just say you average a tackle a game. So I couldn't get one fact in fourteen tackles.
Speaker 2: Just one. Just give me one fact one game. Okay, fourteen game.
Speaker 1: You can't give me one fat in fourteen games.
Speaker 2: You can't give me but five tackles.
Speaker 3: Listen, you know how difficult it is for you to ben coming off the injury like that and and and and getting over the mental hurdle. Can I really bend like I want to? Can I do the moves that I've used to doing when I was healthy and I had no injury? You got you gotta get a feel for the game and gradually get your body back into it knowing that you could do it and not fearing that you're gonna teest something again. That's why I said this year, coming off that injury, it's a great year. And I guarantee you we get von Miller we used to seeing next year.
Speaker 2: O Joe. All they see is forty with Miller on the back. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you see forty with Miller on the back, expecting the forty with Miller on the back before the injury. That's not the way it works when you're coming off of injury like that, when you.
Speaker 1: See something that expect so so so another word, since he came out of injury, we should have cut his salary to make it more reflective of his plate.
Speaker 2: No, you know, you know what they should have done. I'm asking, Yeah, what should have done?
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe keep this Saturday the same and make an incentive based.
Speaker 1: Well, he wouldn't he'd have been he'd have been on a minimum salary because I don't know, I don't know what what numbers. He could have hit zero sacks and five tackles, Ojoe. I mean to let that sinkin, Ojo. Zero sacks and five tackles in fourteen games. You know, injury, Ojo.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's just say, you know, you got to get to the root of the problem and understand why though, and understanding why before the injury. Oh, he was all world baby, that was that boy. You couldn't take nothing from him. There was no argument. He was one of the best in the game at the positions. He was TJ Watt, he was Miles Garrett. But again, an injury of that magnitude.
Speaker 1: He the first thing to come back from ACL injury and have so most guys that come back from ACL injuries have in a fourteen game schedule.
Speaker 3: They oh, they're not the same. Now you know that we can, we can go down. I'm not asinking.
Speaker 1: I'm not asking him for fifteen facts. I'm asking for one.
Speaker 4: Oh for something, Okay, I see you going with it. Yeah, I can't.
Speaker 3: I can't attest to that because I'm not a defender. I'm just understanding the injury is the reason for let to ask.
Speaker 2: You a question.
Speaker 1: Let's just say, for the sake of argument, you a receiver, yeah, and you making fifteen million dollars. So in other words, you can't give me. You can't give me one touchdown and twenty and ten catches. You can't you give me no touchdown in five catches. That's what you give me, even with an ACL injury in fourteen games.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm gonna give you something, and you know, you know it's funny. I don't even deserve I don't even have the right to be talking about anything when it comes to injuries, because my black ass ain't never I ain't got hurt in the thirteen years I did play.
Speaker 2: But I'm just let me knock on wood.
Speaker 3: I'm just giving you a better understanding on why the numbers aren't looking like what they used to, and.
Speaker 4: It always is because of injuries. Never looked the same.
Speaker 1: I'm not just I just want you to get and say, you know what, you know what, you.
Speaker 4: Right, he gotta give us something, okay, all right?
Speaker 1: Even with an ACL injury coming off in ACL, you gotta give um.
Speaker 2: What about Adrian Peterson. Adrian Peterson came up in ACL. He the only one. Let me take let me take my glasses off.
Speaker 3: Adrian Peterson is the only one to come off an injury like that and come back like ain't shit happened. I don't know who did his therapy, who did his recovery, I don't know what Adrian Peterson did, but.
Speaker 2: He came back like nothing happened.
Speaker 3: I've never seen anybody have an injury of that magnitude to go out, Oh my goodness, and come back in such a short amount of time and they ain't miss a beat.
Speaker 2: Well, I saw Jerry right, ain't miss a beat. I saw you.
Speaker 1: I saw Rod Wilson tear his ACL and came back and played in the Super Bowl, had a pass, break up a couple of tackles. I saw Jared Rice here his ACL and come back and catch you touchdowns in the game.
Speaker 2: Wait, Jerry towards a cl towards a.
Speaker 1: CL absolutely did in ninety seven. Damn might know that, right, Dad, Know you didn't, so, but just imagine what his numbers would have been had he played the whole season. So you're gonna added what how many more catches? You're gonna added that fifty, that fifteen hundred how many a thousand y'allre gonna ad another to that?
Speaker 2: Twenty two thousand? How many times did you gonna add? You?
Speaker 4: Sure he towards a CL was like an MCL spring or something.
Speaker 1: Come on now, Jerry towards ACL in ninety seven, first game.
Speaker 2: Of the season. M damn, I ain't know that. That's hard. That's hard to.
Speaker 4: Come back from too, especially at the receiver position.
Speaker 1: And he came back. See think about what he did. You didn't even know he towards a CL. That's how Brady was.
Speaker 2: I did it. I didn't. I didn't.
Speaker 4: I didn't honestly, like all jokes aside, I never knew that.
Speaker 1: And he came back and didn He ended up cracking his kneecap against US.
Speaker 2: On Monday night. Hold on he toys he took Wait and cracks the kneecaps.
Speaker 1: Go back and look it up. Ninety seven, first game to see the war Warren saff face master. I think Warren got him by face mask twisted. And he came back on a Monday night against US call two touchdowns.
Speaker 2: Wait, how you tell you a CL and come back the same season? He did it? Nah? I didn't.
Speaker 3: It was no ACL then that's why. That's why I said that it had to be MCL spring or something.
Speaker 2: It was an ACL. You can't tell you a CL and come back in the same season, man, he did.
Speaker 1: Rod Woodson tore his a CL and came back and played in the Super Bowl against the Cowboys.
Speaker 2: But that goes against everything that. Okay, all right, you know, uncle, you're right, I ain't infin all, I ain't fin all the.
Speaker 1: I need you to stay with me, though I lost it somewhere along the way. I asked you to stay with me, and I lost it somewhere along the way.
Speaker 2: I'm with you. He towards a c L and his m c L.
Speaker 1: In Game one, Yes, he played against us? Did he did he play against us on the Monday night?
Speaker 3: I'm confused a c L M c L injuries. That's a that's a six seven month.
Speaker 2: Cam is achilles and came back and played in the season.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm I'm chripping some something.
Speaker 2: Something.
Speaker 3: Something may't right now. Maybe maybe maybe the diagnosis might have been wrong. But an a c L injury is a six to seven months process of therapy healing.
Speaker 2: You gotta do all that.
Speaker 1: Getting Fank Gordon both of his Frank Gord tored both of his a c ls and.
Speaker 2: Came back the next season and tore both of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and ended up being the second lead rush all time. Yeah, a third lead rush all time. So that you can't come back.
Speaker 2: Frank, I I ain't say you can't. Not the same goddamn season though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he came back with sixteen against US Jared did. Yes, it'scoring a touchdown, didn't he guess? But that's that's creep. Well I ain't never heard of that, but that that needs that?
Speaker 2: So you mean to tell me?
Speaker 1: So you mean to tell me gry terars his ACL week one come back and catch as a touchdown in week sixteen, And you mean to tell me in fourteen weeks von Miller can't give me one fact and more than five tackles.
Speaker 2: You lining to me, Oh.
Speaker 4: Joe, listen, you're to me them tree is different than them trenches.
Speaker 2: Now, the man is a wide receiver with an a CM.
Speaker 1: So what you think harder to please a defensive player or a wide receiver with a torn a CL Listen, you've never be tell me what you think play to cut and stop.
Speaker 2: Which is more difficult?
Speaker 3: Yes, I don't know where you've seen them left tackles and right tackles in the league, trying to get it.
Speaker 1: Right, cutting, getting in and out of your break, transitioning with a knee brace on. How many wide receivers you see playing with the knee brace?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: How many defensive players you see d lineman and linebackers play with knee braces? How many wide receivers you police he played with the knee breaks in your life?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Hey, that's crazy though, man, just think about it.
Speaker 2: So let me ask you a question. So, what did Jaylen ramsy tear? He letl spring? He tore something in the preseason, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and pray and practice and practice and practice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he came back and did what he came out. He came back and ball came back. Did he make the Pro Bowl? Did Jayl ram to make the Pro Bowl? Did he? Because I know, I know Jaylen Ram the better not that made the Pro Bowl?
Speaker 1: Why wouldn't he? Because he toment? You need you need a recovery year, remember, you need a recovery year. That's what you just told me. I said what you just told me. He didn't tear his a c L.
Speaker 2: What did he tear p c l.
Speaker 1: H.
Speaker 2: He tore the maniscous.
Speaker 3: Ah see, yes, that's a that's a little time, little timetable you get back right, you know.
Speaker 2: Huh. You know that's a dB. Right. That ain't no defense, that ain't no offensive lineman. That's a dB. Yeah. And he came and he came back and got to pick first game.
Speaker 1: Back back, let drive, turn, run blackletal change direction.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm I'm I'm not. I'm not in their bodies. I'm not environmental body. I don't, I don't know. I just understand the difficulty coming off that edge and not being able to do the things you used to do before.
Speaker 2: The one side. And fourteen games you make it sound so easy. You make it sound so easy.
Speaker 1: Look, okay, what about a tackle? Okay, forget the sack. I don't want no sacks. So you mean to tell me in fourteen games you can only give me five tackles.
Speaker 3: You know why he ain't only had five because they was running away from They were scared of them.
Speaker 2: So that's what it did. So fourteen game, nobody ran to his side. No, they was scared of them. Okay, yeah, cause you know von Vaughn Reel stout run too nw he really.
Speaker 1: I ain't good against the run. Yeah, Carl Oakland said, oh, show you my dog. But these cats make too much money for you to make excuses for them. We used to say in the Army, the maximum effective range of an excuse.
Speaker 2: It's zero meters. Hey. I like that. I like it too. I like that.
Speaker 3: Hey, that's a good matter of fact. Hold on, let me get my penning pad because I'm gonna use that with real.
Speaker 2: Are you needed to use it for you?
Speaker 1: You need to use it for you. Rail don't be making no excuses. That's one thing I know about rail Man.
Speaker 3: I left my damn note pad in Miami. Man, Gody, Oh, hold on, hold on, I forgot the hotel, got pinned.
Speaker 2: Hold on, o, Joe, yo, can you tell? Can you tell the people at home?
Speaker 1: One of your best friends he broke his ankle like week fourteen, and he came back into Super Bowl and then what.
Speaker 2: Oh went crazy for one. I forgot many catches.
Speaker 1: He had, You need recovery time, he did, How you gonna break your ankle?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he had recovery time.
Speaker 3: When it got sergey, they put pins, They put pins and screws in his ankle.
Speaker 2: He did the therapy he needed to to hurry and getting ready for the Super Bowl. Oh you mean to tell me? So he did?
Speaker 1: So, I hold on hold on his ankle one off season and came back ready for the Super Bowl the following season.
Speaker 2: Right right, it was a clean break, so it's easy to come back.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but I don't know about no clean I don't know about it was dirty. Maybe they cleaned it up. So in other words, I'm asking you again, he broke his ankle one season and then the following season, not in the same season.
Speaker 3: The season what Yeah, they were playing the Cowboys Roy Williams horse collar.
Speaker 2: After that they said no more horse callar tackles.
Speaker 1: So so, in other words, we should have an expectation from players if they get back on the field. Is that what you're telling me? Yes, sir, okay, that's all I needed to do. We can move on.
Speaker 2: Them, what you mean? Righty?
Speaker 3: But I need that quote again from a buddy with the army. I need that army quote, he said.
Speaker 1: We used to say in the Army the maximum effective range of an excuse is zero meters, So you don't need to be any distance to give somebody an excuse, They saying the military they have to do collateral damage. They says, Okay, when we drop this bomb, what's the blast radius? Yeah, what's the blast If we were to do this, how many meters out? How many miles? Is the instruction going to be?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: He says, in order for you to give an excuse, you don't have to worry about no distance.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 3: I like he talking to I don't know, I don't know, I don't know who buddy is, but I appreciate that. I'm gonna use that one because the next time she give me an excuse.
Speaker 1: The next time, no, no, no, the chance saying they need you to stop giving excuses to these playoffs.
Speaker 2: That's what. I ain't making no excuses for them.
Speaker 3: I would just give you an example on why it may not be what we used to seeing.
Speaker 2: That's all. I'm not making an excuse for him.
Speaker 3: I'm just giving you an issue to the problem.
Speaker 2: Maybe what it is. That's all. I ain't making no excuses. They sounds like they staying with you. They say, oh yoah, were staying with you. Stay with me.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I ain't making no excuses.
Speaker 3: I just I know what I'm gonna use that quote the next time I try try to shade the cove.
Speaker 2: Then somebody talk about they too tired, saying, hey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they asked you if josh is Josh Allen in danger of becoming a damn Marino of his generation. This is the question that has been discussed a lot today, and I have the things to say for me personally.
Speaker 2: Josh Allen's only in the league six years only.
Speaker 1: I mean Dan did play sixteen years, and I understand he got to the Super Bowl in the second year. You just automatically assumed he was gonna get back. But at least give Joshannon at least a decade.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 1: Yes, you know what's happened on Joe. We have mentioned all these quarterbacks by Patrick Mahone.
Speaker 2: What do in such a short amount of time.
Speaker 1: Yes, we're saying, man, he ain't got no super Bowls, he ain't got no MVP R.
Speaker 2: Right, he ain't that good? No, you would about to do that? What about what about all the media punits making excuses for josh when he lost. I mean they're making it.
Speaker 3: They're making excuses for him and saying, Okay, this is why he lost. As opposed to the way they do other quarterbacks, when other quarterbacks lose, if the onus on the losses on the quarterback bell, make it, Josh.
Speaker 1: Because my problem that is and I told I told THEO on the show today. I said, y'all didn't say all these when he won last week and he had those four touchdowns. You didn't say this guy made a great play. You didn't say this guy had did this all you said, Josh Allen, look how well he played.
Speaker 2: Now the quarterback gets all the success.
Speaker 1: What you guys have tried to do, and I've seen some other guys, what you guys try to do is paint and give him all the credit. But then when it comes time for blame at the court, it comes down did you win it? Did you not lose? It doesn't matter how well you played, right, Right, Manning has played some great games. He lost to Tom Brady, and we say, well, Peyton didn't get it done.
Speaker 2: See Mahomes played great games, but hey, in.
Speaker 1: That game against his first AFC championship game, did Patrick Mahomes and no play a great game? Come back and look at the stats. They said he lost. Tom Brady won. Right, But for some reason, Josh kind of like if we like a guy. We're gonna build the most compelling case to prop him up. If we don't, now, let let let Lamar, God forbid, Lamar doesn't win this game on Sunday, ain't nobody. Ain't nobody gonna say, well, his receivers let him down. They're gonna say Lamar didn't get the job done?
Speaker 2: Right? Who you got? I'm glad who you got? Who you got? Who you got? Who you got this? I don't know. We got plenty of time between nine and me.
Speaker 1: I let you know what.
Speaker 2: Oh you already know? I mean I don't know. I don't know. If it's Monday, they ain't even have practice, and I damn need to practice. I can tell you what.
Speaker 1: If aliens come down and kidnap Mahomes or Lamar, then what you're gonna do?
Speaker 2: The defense gonna take over. No, ain't neither team winning without the quarterback. Man, you're tripping man? So who you go? Who're gonna win?
Speaker 3: Don't be scared to say it? We got I know we got two more shows. Even though we have two more shows.
Speaker 2: I know you not talk.
Speaker 1: I know you not talking the way you be, the way you be off of skating and not picking nobody now, So you are trying to put somebody on the spot.
Speaker 3: Listen, I'm trying to get on first take. So I'm ready to put I'm ready to put somebody on the spot.
Speaker 1: Now, you know, because you don't made excuses for all You don't made excuses all year.
Speaker 2: I ain't made no excuses.
Speaker 1: Yeah you did, Listen. Josh Affen is not a game manager. They don't win games in spite of Josh Allen. They have to win because of him, and he has to make he has to be perfect. Yeah, there's some guys. That guy has to be perfect in order for his team to win. We understand that one of those guys.
Speaker 3: Or you can use a special pieces that you have offensively and make it easy as the quarterback.
Speaker 4: But that's another story.
Speaker 1: But you right, But like I said, you just have to understand that what Mahomes is doing is that is unprecedented. Yes, Brady won, but Brady won Super Bowl. But Brady was more of a game manager. He later became in the Tom Brady that we know. But his first Super Bowl he threw FO one hundred and forty one yards. That's not anything. They won that game with defense. Tyle log got a pick six. They did a great job of disrupting the greatest show on turn Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh the Rams game. Yeah right, yeah, defense is.
Speaker 1: Really good, and so we just automatically think, oh, man, that guy he ain't he got no MVPs. Yeah, he doesn't have any Super Bowls? Right, really, So you're gonna compare everybody to Patrick.
Speaker 4: Mahomes, I mean, is he he would be the standard then?
Speaker 2: Right now?
Speaker 3: Right, you can't compare anybody to Brady because Brady is in the class of his own, he says, So that's what as to it all by itself? So who was your next standard to the quarterback position that we're going to compare everybody to.
Speaker 1: Remember we just talked about you can't measure so your success by somebody else's success. So if you measure your quarterback by but Patrick Mahomes, he's a failure. Every quarterback that's been in the league at least five years is a failure if you measure their success by Patrick Mahomes.
Speaker 2: Right now, how ridiculous dies that size? You're right, you're right, I mean when you put it like that, you're right.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's my point. That's just like you and we see a lot of people do that. Oh Joe, you can't say, Man, I got to be a failure. Man that got twenty five years old, He got a yad, he got a house in bel Air, he got five cars. Really, so because you don't have a house in bel Air, you don't have a yad, you don't pride private. Now your life is a failure. Why because you base your success on what you see somebody else got no Now you know everybody's definition of.
Speaker 3: Success is any way. So yes, everybody's definition of that is different.
Speaker 1: And then you know it's kind of like you've been man, man, man, he got the perfect wife, he got the perfect marriage. How do you know?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you basically what you know or by what you see. You don't know.
Speaker 1: When you don't see it might be he or she might be living in all complex ranks. The most disappointing NFL teams since two thousand and four most disappointing, Yes.
Speaker 2: What do you think number one is since two thousand and four?
Speaker 3: Well, based on what we I mean, we've always talked about them, what we've always witnessed throughout the years, and being that they moved in need of the most, I'm assuming the Cowboys will probably be one, then number two.
Speaker 1: But da eraic Cowboys are number two, number one, that was a no brainer.
Speaker 2: Two thousand and seven Patriots. Oh, the sixteen and one, eighteen and one, eighteen one, eighteen and one. Oh, because they lost, because they lost the Super Bowl. What do you think Number three is?
Speaker 4: Who's been really bad? Who's been really really bad?
Speaker 1: Number one is the two thousand and seven New England Patriots. Number two is the Dallas Cowboys Dark.
Speaker 2: Era right, number three man Rogers Adams ERA. Wait, how's that disappointing?
Speaker 1: They got a two time league MVP. They had the best receiving football.
Speaker 3: In that y Oh, because they haven't weren't able to get past the divisional round.
Speaker 1: Really, you got to the championship gown. You got to your championship as well. Yeah, okay, damn, that's fucked up. They said the two thousand the two twenty twenty three Eagles was number four. I disagree with that. Five were the Chargers LT and Philip Rivers era. You got Philip Rivers, you got LT and you got Antonio Gates ten Al Gates.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The twenty seventeen to twenty twenty New Orleans Saints Drew Brees.
Speaker 4: Drew Rees, Marcus Couston, the Dream.
Speaker 1: Team Eagles of twenty eleven when they had Michael Big, Ben Young, all those guys. Yeah, the two thousand and seven cow the two thousand and seven Dallas Cowboys, eleven Pro Bowlers lost to the Giants. The twenty nineteen Cleveland Browns. I don't know about that, Odell and Baker, Okay, okay, I mean den le Broncos, Russell.
Speaker 3: Wis Ah, that's rough Man who that was complex? Yes, I don't agree. I don't agree with some of those.
Speaker 1: What would you have You have somebody up higher, you have somebody down lower, you take somebody completely off the list.
Speaker 3: Completely off the list, would probably be that two thousand and seven Patriots, because that was that's that's that's historic what they were able to do outside losing that last game. Duh yeah, but that yeah, Like, how do you put that as one of the most upsetting what's the title of what's the title of the of the.
Speaker 1: Most disappointing NFL teams since two thousand and four?
Speaker 4: How was that disappointing?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 2: All your games except the one that mattered?
Speaker 1: So would you rather would you rather be nineteen and one and lost the first game eighteen and want to lose the first game eighteen and want to lose the Super Bowl.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's just it's it's it's crazy how we I mean, just just for me to be able to go eighteen and one and it's a historic franchise. They they were a dynasty and they just happened to miss a game. But they still have six God damn no five.
Speaker 1: That didn't get it that season. Tom Brady, I had Tom Brady on the pot. I had Tom Brady. We were doing a stream. Yeah, I asked Tom Brady would he give up two Super Bowls to win two thousand and seven?
Speaker 2: What I blaking now? He said, absolutely, infinlutely.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know that would have that would have finally.
Speaker 1: Uh, that'd been the greatest season ever outside of the Dolphins.
Speaker 2: The Dolphins seventy two seasons, right, yes, yeah, seventeen and oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Another example, the Warriors seventy three and nine, the greatest regular season. Steph Curry the only unanimous MVP. Right, So would you say that season was a success or failure? They lost the NBA Finals up three to one to the Cleveland Cavaliers.
Speaker 2: So what if that disappointing, Yes or not? Now that was disappointing. Why the disappointing?
Speaker 4: The be up three three up three one three one.
Speaker 1: You had already beat the Giants. You had beat the Giants the last game of the regular season. Right, you got Tom Brady, Randon Moss, Wes Welker.
Speaker 3: They had a squad where hey, them boys had a squad, Dan, they had a squad.
Speaker 2: You want to so what you what you said? You're right. I can't aug, I can't Augu. I can't argue with you, and you're right.
Speaker 1: Deebo, Samuel and Brandon au Defans brought pretty on. I g a mid criticism Brock party Ride receivers are in his corner and defending some of the criticism He's faith after struggling gains the Packers, Deebo said, never seen so much hate for a quarterback that led the league and onmost every category. Y'all folks be bugging for real, for real. That tap don't tell no lies. That tap mm hmm. What the hell is the tap? I don't understand the lingo, but I'm old, Yeah me too. That tap I mean I blist. He's basically saying, look, our quarterback is fine. Yeah, And that's what they should do. They should rally behind their quarterback.
Speaker 3: I mean that's what every every every team teammate will do, is right behind your quarterback. I mean, there shouldn't really be any issues.
Speaker 1: Well, what step they rally behind his quarterback. I'm glad you said that. I'm glad you said that.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Oh Joe, So why.
Speaker 1: Did step I digs rather behind his quarterback?
Speaker 2: He does? No?
Speaker 1: No, no, the quarterback you stand and face the media. You don't leave before the media without asking questions. Now when you have those three touchdown games, those one hundred fifty yards, he's still right.
Speaker 2: There in front of the media.
Speaker 1: Now all of a sudden things don't go his way. He didn't have no big day. Now he left before the media get there.
Speaker 2: Well, I think he was frustrated, you know, I think so oh so. Now, so now you only talk to the media when things go good. I don't know. Listen, I don't know. I wasn't there.
Speaker 1: You just said you said he was frustrated. Now you don't know which is it.
Speaker 2: I'm assuming because you do that A S S you not me? Aske you me? No?
Speaker 1: Okay, Now you said you didn't know, I'm asking you again. So why did he not talk to the media yesterday and standing behind his quarterback?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I can call I can call him in text him and ask him.
Speaker 2: Oh he said Tate. Oh he meant Tate. He says, Tate don't lie. Oh, the Tate don't lie. That's what he meant to say. He meant to say. He misspelled Tate. Tate don't lie.
Speaker 3: Okay, doesn't tail lies well his show, don't make sure, don't.
Speaker 1: With off of, with off of When it mattered, when it mattered most, he came up huge. Yeah, but he didn't play well Sunday night, I mean Saturday night, I mean, was it Sunday? He didn't play well Saturday night, o'joe. He didn't play well. And that's okay, But when it mattered and I was on I was on the show today and I told Steven.
Speaker 2: A, people don't realize.
Speaker 1: In the Catch game, Joe Montana had three picks and the lost fumble.
Speaker 2: Before he led the game winning drive.
Speaker 1: You see how we forgot that, O Joe that fast, just like that, because why he won the game. Same thing with Rock Purdy, Rock perty didn't play good. He didn't, but he played well when it mattered most. Yeah, Joe played well when it mattered. And he said he was trying to throw the ball away. The White Clark just up and jumped it. There was a wall set. He thought he was throwing the ball away. That was the same That was the same year. Ever, the Wall led the league in picks as a true or the undrafted rookie with ten picks. So look, I love, I love. Oh yeah, you can put the twenty thirteen Broncos in that list too.
Speaker 2: God, that was bad.
Speaker 1: Forty three eight to the to the fourth, to the uh to the legional boom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and how many guys?
Speaker 1: You had? Five guys that have at least ten touchdowns?
Speaker 2: For them, boy with no joke, though bra Hey Manny led the league in passing yards passing.
Speaker 1: Touchdown MVP fifty five.
Speaker 2: Yeah them, boy with no joke, they definitely should have made that list.
Speaker 1: How you said, y'all need to stop this distance and turn on the tape. That's for everybody, everybody, he capitalized, everybody. You got to the tape. Don't lie, but neither does our eyes watch certain games, Yes, tape on lie. When he turned on the tape.
Speaker 2: You know he didn't play well against the pass right, So.
Speaker 1: Ask your question, Can I can I turn on the tape against the the Ravens.
Speaker 2: Can I turn that tape on? What that's different as can I? Can't they turn the tape on?
Speaker 1: I want to know if I turn the tape on that game, what's he gonna take? What's he gonna show me? If I turn the tape on against Cleveland, what's he gonna show me? It's okay, guys are not gonna play well all the time. I hope, I hope he plays one of his best games. It's gonna take that. The Lions are for real. It's not an accident that they're there. It's not.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: They didn't have to do a better job Jared off than what they did Sunday, because he'll pick your part now. He doesn't have the wheels, he doesn't have the mobility of Jordan Love. But they're gonna have to get more pressure than what they generated on Saturday. That defense, because that back end can be had, O Joe, that back end can be had now Alma Saint Brown rentals Jamison Williams NORTHA. Yeah, that defense is is not as formidable as they were the first half of the season.
Speaker 2: On Joe defense has shown some vulnerabilities. Yea, you know, everybody live banged up now, especially this time of the season.
Speaker 1: Be home, you'll be playing you be you'll be doing In the Pro Bowl, you be playing flag football and the obstacle course in the Pro Bowl. Yeah, but I like the guys are rallying behind them. I like the guys that are that's standing up for their quarterback. And that's when that's what this should do. Uh titinans of high and Bengals offensive coordinator Brian Callahan as the head coach, I thought teams wanted guys to call plays. Zach Taylor calls the plays. How he getting hired. I thought that was a knock on Eric Viennemy. That was a knock on the black coaches. Sean McVay got a job, he didn't call PLAYE, Kyle Shanahan call plays. Mike McDaniel got a job and didn't call PLAYE. Kyle shanahan called plays. Mitt Lefloyd got a job he didn't call plade. Zach Taylor got a job, ain't called plade. So hold on, oh, y'all, I thought they wanted guys to call plaze, right, don't, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Saggie got a job under Andy Reid.
Speaker 1: What's the the guy at Jacksonville, Doug Peterson got a job under Andy Reid, and he didn't call plays. I thought they wanted guys to call plays. That's the knock they use against ere the enemy. He doesn't call plays. All these guys have gotten jobs and didn't call plays.
Speaker 2: And I need to know why they. Please offer me some explanation. You you you want me? You want to give it to you? Wrong? No? No?
Speaker 1: Ho ed this we got? Did you that wrong stuff?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: Damn?
Speaker 2: I'm talking about the explanation. You know, quick, the quick, the hall of that? Just shoot up the club? I'm talking about the explanation.
Speaker 1: Man, Okay, man, they jonn't just shooting up the club, don't, man? Have no question?
Speaker 2: Then comeing in this shooting? Damn? Man? You know why? Man? You know how about it? You know why?
Speaker 3: Damn?
Speaker 2: You know you know why?
Speaker 4: You you know you know why? I don't need to say it.
Speaker 2: Won't you stop shooting up the club?
Speaker 1: Bad?
Speaker 3: That's that's nothing against mister mister Callahan. I'm sure mister Callahan is going to do a phenomenal job. I'm sure he's going to do a great job. But the excuses are made when it comes to you know who. You know why I'm not. I'm not gonna go there, because I mean, the proof is in the pudding. The proof is in the pudding because it continues to happen over and over, the higher reason, the higher ring continues to happen without the excuses coming for anybody else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I'm gonna get I need a pause button, I need a pause button.
Speaker 2: But you, Joe, my bad, my bad.
Speaker 3: Come on, man, chat, y'all get your head out the gun, and now we're.
Speaker 4: Talking football man.
Speaker 1: About wrong.
Speaker 2: Come on, man, pause.
Speaker 1: Already. No, you ain't never had no condom bone. But anyway, we're gonna keep were gonna move right along. We're gonna move right along. You already know where they are. You couldn't. You couldn't go to CBS and go to the condom out of save your life. I'll see you to the store right now. I guarantee you couldn't find a collum. Listen, oh Joe, stop getting a call um. You gonna talk about where you about calling them? That a damn.
Speaker 2: Hey, come on, come on man, okay, by bad bye bad, don't you I mean I'm just saying it. Come on, man, I mean, I just I mean that's a chat. The chat like dang man, the chat man the chat. They don't roll don Willie.
Speaker 3: Chat tripping man chat. Y'all got to grow up, man. Come on, now we're talking football. Let's let's stay on topic. Let's stay on let's let's stay on point. Let's stay on point.
Speaker 1: Spurs staff have been advised never to phone Victor women Yama after nine thirty. He reads for an hour and falls asleep. Did you have did you have any requests?
Speaker 2: Uh? About teams calling you?
Speaker 1: He?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: He for an hour? Oh Joe, you got to be the man? Eighteen nineteen years the holiday nineteen. He's nineteen years old. Oh joe, He reads for hours and he fall asleep. Yeah, come on with this man, what.
Speaker 2: Huh? Turn he twenty years old? He turned twenty on January to fourth.
Speaker 4: Why Why are they putting his why they putting that out there?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: He ain't reading for? No? Come on now, yeah, we'll be doing. What are you doing? Man? I mean he read, he reads? Stop lying? Man? What are you doing, Oh Joe, what come on? Man? He reading before the game? No at night man, they read? Do you think you're doing watching anime?
Speaker 1: He might be, but you don't want to be disturbed that ship that put your phone on do not disturb? D n D. What is that to talk about? Ain't nothing to do that? How do you know how to do that? How you put your phone on do not disturb?
Speaker 4: I mean it's it's a feature on every phone.
Speaker 2: I know it's a feature. But how you do it?
Speaker 3: You swipe down in the right corner. Swipe down in the right corner, and then it says focus. You see if we hit focus and it hit the moon.
Speaker 2: I never hit the moon. Okay, okay, I see that. Yeah I hit gaming. Mind normally mine is on game.
Speaker 1: Then they got a person will turn off work, focus on you work, get some things done, sleep, relax.
Speaker 2: You you got an iPhone. I don't know how to work it. Yeah? I like that.
Speaker 3: You see this house, this how it was yesterday by kanyak. You see how excited you are?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, see, you ain't no same thing. I ain't no drinker.
Speaker 2: You don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know about alcohol. You ain't nobody the iPhone. So now you eat eating period?
Speaker 2: Ask what about calling him that serious? Say you don't know? Listen, man, hey, I'm a I'm a I'm a married man. Man. I'm just you know, I'm a boomer. Yeah I am.
Speaker 1: I'm definitely a baby boomer. I'm sorry. What's bob after stuff? I can't do nothing.
Speaker 2: What's a boomer? Baby boomer? How in my fifties?
Speaker 4: Oh okay, so what am I? I'm am I gus, I'm gen z or my millennial.
Speaker 1: Your old lass ain't no millennial. I'm not well now you and your forty What you talking about the millennial?
Speaker 2: I'm I'm in my forty, but I look twenty five. I don't care what you look like your age, say, farty, I'm a millennial. I don't forget that. You know you're not. I look twenty five, I look young. I could pad. They still card me when I when I go to the when I go out, Yeah.
Speaker 1: A R A R P.
Speaker 2: That's the only card you talking about? The cards?
Speaker 1: That's what. That's what.
Speaker 2: That's what the that's the card.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying a few times, a few times when I go buy cigars, they be card me. Like when I When I buy cigars, they be card me like, are you old enough? Yeah, I'm old enough.
Speaker 1: They say you gen X, I'm gen X. Yeah, but that's saying for I mean you, you're not You're not gen Z. That's gen Z or the young is the crowd now the young young folks.
Speaker 2: Now right, Okay, I'm gen X. I like that. That's that's dope. Yeah, it's not no millennial.
Speaker 3: Okay, so Jenjen gen X and millennials the same I mean gen Z and millennials the same thing. Bakfully Yeah, Okay, maybe got all types of abbreviations and in descriptions for every damn thing they do, pronouns and all types of shit.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm still I'm still I'm still thinking about that seventy that seventy piece to night man.
Speaker 2: God damn that was that was so dope to see in person. Man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I know I and I'm just thinking, I'm watching these boys on the court. I'm like, I know, I could come off the bench for the Spurs right now and do what. Huh, you don't even watch basketball? If you don't watch basketball, what makes you think you can play basket? Because I'm looking at the talent in front of me. I'm looking at the people in front of me. I'm like, I know I can start over that, bro? I do you know I can start over him?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 1: Do you realize the fifteenth man on the bench or go to ny YMCA and drop fifty?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Do you realize how good? Do you realize how good the jokes are?
Speaker 2: Do you realize I go to the y I go to La Fitness and drop forty? No?
Speaker 1: I dropped forty? You realize, man, hey, the fifteenth gallon the bench? Or do what MB did to win Ben y'ama the youth? Give you seventy?
Speaker 3: Listen, nae give her. The reader's already told you how good I am at hoop already. So the fact that you disrespected me after I already beat multiple NBA players that don't sit right with me. Until you see me hoop in person, then you'll get a better understanding. Okay, Chad might be talking, he might be talking, but you had an NBA player tell you like that, and you still you still think you're not You not understanding.
Speaker 2: So you I'm gonna show you in person. No, you're good.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're gonna be You're gonna be just like what do you call them? Guys that be happy, be dapping, guys up, be clapping for everybody to come on the bitch. You ain't getting out the bitch show. I'm coming.
Speaker 2: I'm coming. Listen.
Speaker 4: I don't even need to start.
Speaker 2: I could be the six. You don't need you. I don't know I could. I don't need to.
Speaker 3: I can come off the bench and give you twenty twenty three, twenty four, easy, twenty four, twenty four, twelve and ten.
Speaker 2: Oh me, oh Joe, you can't start for a high school team, now.
Speaker 3: Bro, Well listen, but one thing about it. Don't play with my athletic ability. Don't play with my athletic ability, and don't play on these feet.
Speaker 1: Maybe a time, a time, Oh Joe. The chat had so much fun watching you spell baloney. We got a new segment called spell o Sinko.
Speaker 2: Wait baloney? You mean yeah, you spelled balooney yesterday? No that was no, that that wasn't blooney. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh I spelled it right, though I spelled it round. Okay, Yeah, that was real, real talk about I thought you said you knew I ain't.
Speaker 2: Saying the eat.
Speaker 1: I mean, since you want the spelling beat. Yeah, we're gonna have we're gonna have words, a couple of words, and we're gonna get let you to spell them.
Speaker 2: Okay, first word you gotta spell is lasagna lasagna. Yes, it's the pasta dish. Okay, wait wait, stay with me.
Speaker 3: My grandma always says sounded out, always sounded out, always sounded out. Now lasagna is is a French French word right right, origin like kanyak mmmm origin.
Speaker 2: I don't know. It sounds like sounds like you can't spell it. Hold on. L A s l A s A l A s A g n A. Ok, l A s A l A Wait wait wait wait l A s A g n A l A s A g n A. Correct. The next word we have for you, it's champagne. Why are you giving me words with what you call it? In it man with the silent g man. Yes, so you don't have to say it. It's silent, so don't say it, just feel.
Speaker 4: It all right, champ like champs, you know Champs yep A g n e.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, p A what c h A m p A g n n E. That's what I just said.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, come on, don't be trying trying to throw me off is gonna be champing eighty seven.
Speaker 2: Now remember the remember the movie Aquilla Achille to B, Aquilla to B. Yeah, they wanted to use me. They didn't, But I'm telling you our audition for that.
Speaker 1: Every every everybody, everybody says, uh, you know, oh, Joey has done really well with his money and he's one of the best entrepreneurs.
Speaker 2: Well I'm I'm the best.
Speaker 3: I'm the best person ever of any athlete, any person in the world when it comes to saving money.
Speaker 2: Nobody gonna out do me ever, So spell entrepreneur. All right, Andre andre e n t r.
Speaker 1: P r e.
Speaker 2: N e you are.
Speaker 3: So one more time, Andre, stay with me. I'm I'm I'm breaking it. I'm breaking it down in parts.
Speaker 2: So andre y e n t r e.
Speaker 3: P r e nor like cale manure in you e e in you are so, I gotta I gotta break it down in parts.
Speaker 2: So like entree, I know, I know pre nore and cal manere is it ends within you eve together. Yeah. So that that's that's that's how I do. That's how I always with my spelling bees.
Speaker 3: I break it down in sections and reference to other words that in the same if if that makes sense.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. The last word is a simple one. Yacht.
Speaker 4: Oh, come on man, yacht is easy.
Speaker 2: Y A A T y A c h T.
Speaker 1: So you advanced to the second round. We'll see you on Thursday with a new calf the words hey, that was dope.
Speaker 2: I like that. That was dopey. Since we can't sing no more, we can have spelling bees every time.
Speaker 1: Okay, un culture jassunking all the cultues you played under. Who had the most complex system?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 4: Shit, I was in one system really my whole goddamn career.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And when I went to the Patriots, I went to the Patriots late, and so they had a West Coast system. And the difference in the system with the Patriots was was the verbiage, the langue, which, because I was coming from a number system in Cincinnati, right, the me system was easy. You know, I write a twenty six. Hell, we got the post, we got the drag and the dig on the back. So when I got to the Patriots, it was it was all words verbage. Yeah, it's just verbage. So I wouldn't really call it complex. It was just unfamiliar. And the fact that I got there late. I was already I was already behind the eight ball when I got traded, So I just didn't have time. And I always tell people, and I think people need to have under a better understanding with with with offenses. When it comes to the NFL, there are thirty two teams and their thirty two system that the.
Speaker 4: Offenses aren't different. It's only nine routes.
Speaker 3: There's only nine routes, and just about how it's worded and how it's put together in each formation, and it's just once you understand the verbage, the systems really don't change. It's just the way that it's just the way the players are called. That's the only difference.
Speaker 1: You're absolutely right, our private coach Reeves because it was backwards those back reeves. Coach Reeves learned offense under Tom Landry. Tom Landry was a defensive coordinator with the Giants. Vince Lombardi was the offensive coordinator. Tom Landry was the defensive coordinator.
Speaker 2: So when he.
Speaker 1: Installed one, three, five is to the right, two four, six is to the left. So you can understand, you can understand as a defensive coordinator, everything is backwards.
Speaker 2: This is right, this is left. Ah, Okay, okay, okay, I see what he's doing. I see what he did.
Speaker 1: Yes, So imagine your entire life. One three five is to the left, two four six is to the right. Right now, all of a sudden you get there. One three five is to the right, two four six eight is to the left. Yeah, and it didn't make any sense. Fifty two double slant in special. Ain't nobody running no slant right?
Speaker 2: So that was it.
Speaker 1: I mean, Mike, we had burbage, you know, far double wing right or you know, red right to Jeff Flanker drive fifty bingo pick.
Speaker 2: I mean, like you said, once.
Speaker 1: You understood where you were in the progression, good two on the dread x slab you know, twenty two z in full back while you know, I mean, once you understand what you are, where you are in the progression, you understood it, right.
Speaker 2: It's telling you. You know, we're saying red right.
Speaker 1: We're telling the protection, telling the back the formation red right tight end's going right, formation is right. Twenty four We're telling you the protection offense line knows the protection.
Speaker 2: Now we ca yeah, or.
Speaker 1: Twenty two zen scat right, twenty two zen we're telling scat Okay, everybody's our all eligible receivers out twenty two. Zen ze got the end cut, Shanna, you got the wall route? Oh yeah, back back running them yeah.
Speaker 2: So and then you know my thing.
Speaker 1: You gotta get good and so you know because like a lot of time, if Ed gets ding, Rod gets ding, they.
Speaker 2: Need to blow guys coming in. Guys are nervous. Man, what I got, What I got? What I got? You gotta be able to tell it X.
Speaker 1: You got this, you're planning what you're playing the z You you know you're playing the zebra because when you go three rides you got, you know it might be me. Now I'm the tiger. So you got z Zebra tiger X. And you know you gotta be interchanger. You got to be able to talk to him, cause't.
Speaker 2: Try to hear that. You know, it's it's it's it's.
Speaker 1: Bullgive like that. You can't help the guy because you know you understand. Hey, sometimes guys might know, but they get nervous because they coming into the game, like man, it's laying the ball game.
Speaker 2: It's an important down.
Speaker 1: You know, it might be the fourth quarter, might be second down, might be third down. So to be able to tell it Hey, you gotta run this. Make sure you get your depth. Now you hot. You know, guys gotta know. You know, guys need to know if they're hot or not. Look, we got a black it's gonna take two guys to make you hot. He's standing in and blocking. So it's gonna take two guys. If they bring one run your route. T gonna pick that one guy up. If they bring two up this side, you're hot.
Speaker 2: You you got to.
Speaker 1: Hey, John, I'm hot on a T. I'm hot on this one gets you ays around? Yeah, absolutely so. R DR Food Review asked what's up ucking out your question? Will you guys be watching the UFL this spring? Do you think free agents like Colin Kaepernick should goes your case? Man, Look, Colin don't want to go there. I mean, it's it's over for him. The NFL is not gonna call. My thing was if they didn't, oh you, they're not calling somebody that's been out of the league seven eight years. He hadn't played. I mean they didn't call him his first year, second year after that they moved on. So no, I don't think Colin Kaepernick, but I do think free agents if they want an opportunity to play. Uh the kicker for the Cowboys. He made All Pro. He was in the USFL last year. Come on Turpin the return for the Cowboys. He was an All Pro the two years ago. He came from the USFL.
Speaker 2: You think you think I can get opportunity to go to the us USFL and play, Go ahead, watch a bust your ass. I'm just saying, yeah, I'm not. You ain't taking Joe. You hadn't taken a lick in twelve years.
Speaker 4: I just want to play football.
Speaker 2: That was okay, That's what. And then listen, who's gonna lick? Who's gonna hit me?
Speaker 3: Huh?
Speaker 2: Who gonna hit this? O? Joe? See this? Who gonna hit this? O? Joe? You still all that right up? But you ain't butter Bucks seventy five, but not not right now. But I'm two twenty five right now? You can You can't. You can't even fell to twenty five.
Speaker 3: You see you see the arm, You see the arm, You see the arms, look through everything, man, Look here, you see how big I am. Nope, Hey, I ain't really got no shoulders because I'm aero dynamic. I ain't got no shoulder because I'm aero dynastic.
Speaker 1: I know, I know you could. I know you ain't got no yoders. I cut right through the wind, cut right through the win. You might play flag football. You want to play.
Speaker 2: Flagna I want to get it. I want to helmet he.
Speaker 4: I want to talk. I want to talk. Ship what you're gonna do.
Speaker 1: I think the NFL. I think the NFL they got a flag I think they got flag football.
Speaker 2: I look like a flag I look like a flag football player.
Speaker 1: They're thinking about they're thinking about having flag football in the Olympics.
Speaker 2: Maybe they Maybe you can go in the Olympics.
Speaker 4: He I can I come off the bench for that. Maybe I could be the coach.
Speaker 2: I know you ain't playing. Why not?
Speaker 1: Oh Joe, you know what happened? You remember you remember Kevin? Kevin Hart tried to run. He tried to sprint.
Speaker 2: Hey, Kevin Hart, don't do no sprint.
Speaker 3: I sprint every day, and and and pull and pull everything. I train every day. I'm in shape. I'm in better shape than people that's actually playing in the NFL.
Speaker 2: Apple of a shape, egg if a shape, hair are shaped? Okay.
Speaker 3: I'm well conditioned. I'm well conditioned, and I stay in I stay well conditioned just in case the phone call come. You never know, You never know when opportunity. When opportunity comes, guess who's gonna be ready.
Speaker 1: The only people are gonna knock on your door with the bill collector. You owe somebody some money. Ain't nobody else knocking but old Bill.
Speaker 3: The bill collector might not want to. He better not come because I'm gonna ask for an extension. I'm I'm not paying ship on time.
Speaker 2: They on time. That's how you get your credits go up. My credit. My baby got my credit right too, br Yeah, Hey, my credit made baby got my credit on point. Bryan, I ain't. I ain't know it could look like that. And I have a problem. And you know we are chat. We family, and I can say what you do. Listen. I thought I was trying to be I was trying to beat the system. I was trying to.
Speaker 3: Being snow, being smart woman, being smart woman money, being smart in college, not having any credit cards, not having any depth.
Speaker 1: Do you know?
Speaker 3: Obviously me and real we got together. She say, well how's your credit? I said, but who man? I had no depth, I had no credit cards, I had no nothing.
Speaker 2: Man. She done got me credit cards? Man got me money money. Line you said, line of credit. Yeah, line got me.
Speaker 3: Line of credit she got she got a few credit cards and had added me as a Is it secondary?
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, well not my credit look good bright and it.
Speaker 3: Ain't Listen, credit ain't nothing but the game. Credit ain't nothing but a game. And you got to be willing to play. And you got to have discipline. You got to have discipline to play it.
Speaker 2: That's all. You got to have discipline, play it. Unco uncoached Jesse, I'm in shape.
Speaker 1: If you called round a share yep rod the shape, Leo asked, unking on Joe, who in today's game remind you of your guys of yourself? Most Oh Joe for me, I'll say Jetta for you. Tight ends aren't route runners? Uh as you as I was.
Speaker 2: No, Yeah, I think you.
Speaker 1: I think justin Jefferson kind of reminds me of you.
Speaker 2: Me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, a little bit, a little bit, a little bit strider. Yeah, and you know, you know it's funny sometimes I shrider. Sometimes I shortened my steps, I shorten my gate on purpose.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, yeah, yeah, I like that. That's a good one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, guy, like like you said, guys, I was I was a wide receiver, so I ended up being I ended up being very technical in my route, so I ran routes from a tight end position as if I.
Speaker 2: Was a receiver. Right.
Speaker 1: So yeah, guys, Now guys play bumper cards. They try to bang into somebody and bump up man. I ain't want nobody to. First of all, I wasn't two forty two to fifty, right, So my thing was, oh, Joe, I'm not trying to get that close to that.
Speaker 2: You grabbed me because it's not It's not like it is now. Guys.
Speaker 1: Hey, like you saw yesterday, who's that rashid Rice ran that shallow cross? If you saw forty four pumpy forty two puppy and that's a flag, they.
Speaker 2: Didn't call that.
Speaker 1: You run that shallow cross? Coach say, hey, if you can't cover it, knock his hands down. So you run that, you ran that that three to five yard shallow cross, or they they're gonna plan show you know what in the dirt like a flag.
Speaker 2: You could do it. How come you can't do it now though, because they call it it incidental contact? Change the game. You see, it wasn't like that before Kansas City would.
Speaker 1: Go off the field, that little bunk right there, that five yard incidental contact changes a lot, right, You know it used to be they'll call passing affairs and the hold it now even if the quarterback is not looking your way. When I first got the league my first years, if the quarterback well, look at your way, they wouldn't throw a flag even if the guy was hold of you. Right, So it's changed a lot. But like I said, most of these guys now played tight end. I was a wide receiver in college, even though I didn't play tight end. Play tight end my senior year in high school, played uh, tight end my sophomore year in college. But I was a wide receiver. Came in the league as the wide receiver ended up moving, and so I was fluid. You know.
Speaker 2: I Oh, man, I run this dick seam.
Speaker 1: I'm running sticks, I'm running bangs, I'm running digs, I'm running come back.
Speaker 2: Yeah you saw that.
Speaker 1: You saw me jump over that guy from Philly head together Al Harris. Yeah you saw that. Ain't no tight end running. It ain't no tight a n'd running no comeback. You wouldn't there put a tight end out there to run a comeback. But they would with o' shake. Oh ja run that comeback home.
Speaker 2: Yeah. They ain't too many that can do that right now?
Speaker 1: No, hell no, m Leo asked, start one bench, one cut one Tyreek, Jetta.
Speaker 2: C D damn, go ahead, Uncle, you got I ain't no, no, no, no, that's you.
Speaker 1: You, the you, the wide receiver, rock runner, extraordinaire, the great, the incomparable, Bingo Ring of Famer.
Speaker 3: All right, start one cut one no, start bench cut Yep, damn, that's that messed up?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you the one.
Speaker 1: I ain't no wide receiver, so I mean you had to give me tight ends. I could do the tight ends.
Speaker 2: I can't do this. I'm not qualified to do this. All right? Who led?
Speaker 1: Who led the league this year? I'm just gonna base it off numbers, since we do it. CD led the league and catches, Tyreek led the league yards.
Speaker 3: Okay, you know what I'm gonna do. Because Tyreek lated the league yards, I'm gonna start Tyreek. Okay, he said, c D let and that just yeah, Okay, then I'm I'm I'm I'm a bench.
Speaker 2: I'm a bench. C D. Oh you cutting Jetta only because he was hurt.
Speaker 1: I don't know why you do it. So another word. This is what you're saying, Leo. This is what he's saying. He's starting Tyreek, he's benching CD, he's cutting Jetna.
Speaker 3: I'm just basis off the season. That's why I asked. That's why. That's why I asked. You know, that's all.
Speaker 2: M m mm hmmm. That's all just just you know, I just.
Speaker 1: Thought I'm just saying, y'all said, y'all be preaching on here, y'all both plays. So what do y'all saying when people say the NFL is rigged? Is not rig what I should have rigged it more?
Speaker 2: In my favor?
Speaker 4: Ship I was finna say the same thing, rigging, rigging for me?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Uh Patterson, Yeah, unking, don't change. The day is my birthday? I just turned twenty three. Any advice for a young twenty three old? We're years ahead of him. By the way, would y'all ever consider running a marathon? I'm running the Boston Marathon this year. No, I ain't running nothing but my mouth. That's the only thing I'm running.
Speaker 3: I ain't.
Speaker 1: I got to prepared him, so Joe, I got I'd have got both my hair.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, you're right, you're right. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, only only running I do is you know, a few miles when I'm boxing. That's about it, man, That's about that.
Speaker 2: That's about it. The marathon that ain't happening. Yeah, n What advice would you give a young twenty three year old that has years ahead of him? Twenty three? Live your life? What live your life? Have fun, enjoy it because you ain't gonna get it again.
Speaker 3: You know, I wish I was twenty three again. No, I wish I was twenty three again. Ah bad, I wish I was twenty three again.
Speaker 2: Huh, I will bad. Don't listen. I don't listen.
Speaker 3: I don't know if we have enough time tonight for me to talk about when I was twenty three.
Speaker 2: Man, remember them days in.
Speaker 3: Your twenties, absolutely and thought I'm talk about we were living man without a care in the world.
Speaker 2: I had cares. Now I have responsibility. I was in the league. I got a grandma and mom.
Speaker 3: So okay, yeah, I see what you mean. But it was when you were twenty three you had a grandma a mom. I don't know if you had kids. I act had started having kids. Yes, you know I had kids now you know, But I'm just saying twenty three, you had kid twenty three, yeah, man, my oldest twenty seven, twenty five, Man, you're talking about Oh yeah, I started.
Speaker 2: I started early in college. You in college college. I started in junior high. Yeah. You know, boy, you rather a low to eat when you're older. You know, you know this now A I was. I was that. I was that you know what they called me back in junior high in Miami, look them down o yoke. Nah. They used to call me. They used to call me Salomon. I don't yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I was. I was that boy long for days. I'm just saying twenty three. Man, those some good.
Speaker 3: There was some good, some good, some good years. Man, twenty three, twenty four, twenty five. You know, obviously I was in the league at the time, and yeah, my focus wasn't number football, that's all the way.
Speaker 2: It's just football.
Speaker 3: Just having fun, man, just going to practice, waking up in the off season, you know, spending time with you know, spending time with the kids, spending time with the fellas.
Speaker 2: Man, just all it was different, man, it was different. It was different. I don't know. I like I like I like I like the space I'm in now. But back then was Yeah, it was different matters.
Speaker 1: Yeah, happy Birthday brought enjoyed twenty three. Your father along than you think you are.
Speaker 2: Make sure you get laid too by.
Speaker 1: Uh Mike, Mike loved the Ship. Oh Cado, Joe, this one, this is for unk songs. You can only do tight end. Start with Travis. I was starting Travis Kelcey. I'm benching George Kettle, I'm cutting Mark Andrews.
Speaker 2: Damn what that was rude?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean you could have given an explanation as to why you're doing it.
Speaker 2: You just did it. Yeah, well it's simple.
Speaker 1: I ain't.
Speaker 3: I got a ball, and I told you why I did mine. It was based based on statistics from this season. You just you just went on out there. I'm basically over the history. I'm based it over you.
Speaker 1: Look at Travis Kelcey, he has more received He and Patrick Mahomes have more touchdown as a duo than anybody else, more than Gromp and Brady, more than Jared and Joe. Okay, and the man got eight one thousand yard season he was six. I think he was six short, sixteen yards short.
Speaker 3: Yet I wonder why didn't let him play to just break that or to keep it going Dad.
Speaker 1: I thought he would also, I thought I thought they would let him break it also. Yeah, I mean, I love I love, I love all these guys. I love the position. But y'all know what I think of y'all know what I think of nephew bet trying. What's the best thing to do in a game? Is it to catch a game win over somebody or make somebody fall on the rounde or the game winner?
Speaker 2: Game winner? Definitely? You ever caught the game win on Yoe? Uh, I'm not sure. I can't even remember.
Speaker 3: I think i've I've caught a touchdown that ended up winning the game, but not like you know, Oh I caught a touchdown it was three seconds on the clock, not like yeah yeah, but I'm sure I had before. I don't know, Joe, I got a love back, Yeah, yeah, you can find. I'm sure I have. I'm sure, I'm sure.
Speaker 2: I'm sure I know. Uh. I was when I was in Baltimore.
Speaker 1: I was the Jaguar Killer because I called I caught two game winners against them, the Jags.
Speaker 2: Yeah, jag was good back then. That's when they had fred t there. We beat the break, We beat the breaks. Off there.
Speaker 1: We know know Baltimore.
Speaker 3: We never lost to him, Fred T, Jimmy Smith, Keny McCardell never lost.
Speaker 2: David Garrard never lost. They had Mark Brunell then, Oh Mark Brunell. Boy, the boy was nice boy. Yes, we never lost.
Speaker 1: We only lost to the Titans once with Eddie George Eddie George soul Dack Macy.
Speaker 3: Yeah we lost twice to them. Freak kur Oh I forgot about curse man. Kirsh still looked like that. Still to this day, I see Curse one man, curse rocked up man. You look like you can still play.
Speaker 2: Man, that ankle injury man. He was hell. He was the hell of a player. Yeah. Well, you know I had a couple of more game winners call one on KC two.
Speaker 3: Hey who the tall dvs from Curse from Casey from back then? Man, they was tall like Bobby Taylor, Troy Fan and tall.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: I played against Alba Lewis who was tall like six albums like sixty two like my height sixteen sixty three. Uh in d C.
Speaker 2: Dale Carter, that's my boy, DC.
Speaker 3: I love deal many If anybody out there know what Dale called that man, please tell Dale Carter get in touch with me. Man.
Speaker 1: He probably didn't because he's Frobmly Newton kinda, so he probably in Atlanta somewhere.
Speaker 2: And I love that dude. Man. That's my boy there. Man, goddamn there.
Speaker 3: I ain't seen deal since we played the Ravens when Dion was there, when Dion was wearing thirty seven. Yep, that's my last time seeing Dale when we went at it, when we went at it in that game.
Speaker 2: And I love dude. Man. I got uncano.
Speaker 1: Joe just had my wisdom teeth pull and it's the worst pain ever. What's the worst injury in your life. I don't know about wisdom teeth. I had mine, but I don't know. I mean, I I'm fracturing my eye socket. That shit was pretty painful. Damn broke my collar bone.
Speaker 2: Uh what else I do? Dislocated my elbow. See, I ain't let me knock on wood again. I ain't. I haven't. I ain't experienced none of that stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, look, I'll be in pain right now. They don't know you see my PingER finger. Yeah, that's that's That's about. That's the extent of my injuries right there. Got caught got caught on somebody face masks and they was going the other way.
Speaker 2: My finger went right with it. That's about it. So I can't get I can't get it. I can't get it straight and back. It just it's stuck like that.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: You can't grabble, you can't grab and pull it to you. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I just use I just used the finger like like two little hooks.
Speaker 3: Huh. Yeah, that's that's how that's that's how I take them. That's how I take them them victoria seekers?
Speaker 2: Are you know you grab grab yeah yeah, yeah, yeah. You don't want to do this, you beauler though. They got no beauty. Yeah yeah, basically yeah, there you.
Speaker 1: Go, and you don't have a shivery. You know, they had, you know, build up out of them.
Speaker 3: And when you're taking them off, and when you're taking them off, you know you know what she's doing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't get shot. Don't get shot.
Speaker 1: You have to stand up.
Speaker 2: The ride, you know, red, don't get shot now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know you know what what that thing called with the little the little the little dog just turned around in front of that would turn out to Lord Halberd that low.
Speaker 2: Oh now bad you see, let me get the water all right? Mm hmm that back of the day, Joe, Back in the day. I remember, Lord half bus, I remember, I remember me the first time I saw somebody that's a moot Fredericks of Hollywood. Oh Joe, right boy, you have somebody Fredericks in Hollywood?
Speaker 1: Well yeah, I was out pauled. I ain't know what I'm like. I ain't even wanted to come up out of it, but I just wanted to look at him.
Speaker 2: Right, what year was this, man?
Speaker 3: It had to be this, like the mid nineties, I wasna say, But don't nobody go to Fredericks in Hollywood.
Speaker 2: Or they probably what they doing that lapearla? I mean today, I'm not sure. I'm listen. You know this? This is this, this might sound where do you I'm really not a fan of lingerie.
Speaker 1: I ain't no fan over either.
Speaker 3: I'm not really a fan of lingerie. It's like, why are you putting that on? And I'm really not into that. You need to come up out of that, Come up out of that.
Speaker 2: What are you doing?
Speaker 1: You remember the first time you saw it, though, I mean you kind of get immune to it because you know they But the first time I saw it right, man, you the whole country boy forthside George.
Speaker 2: Ain't never seen nothing like that be folk. Yeah, it's so funny. Now it's hell not were out the club. They've got the club with. Hey you scroll Twitter. Everybody god damn naked.
Speaker 3: So I mean, I mean it's like your moon to your numb to the fact because you see nakedness all day and I listen, I'm all for nudity, and I'm all for sexual liberation and and and and your freedom and just doing what you want to do.
Speaker 2: But it's like it's they're no more surprises. You know.
Speaker 3: Back in the day, it used to be a surprise. Yeah, everybody up, so you didn't know what to expect you to go.
Speaker 1: To the gym now o yo, Yeah, all all the women got them real shorten, they answer out.
Speaker 3: Everybody got a ball. Yeah, I mean it's cool, it's cool. I mean whatever, it's the time. It's the times that we're in now. So you evolved your death with the times that we're in and it's accepted.
Speaker 2: I ain't I ain't all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I ain't looking either. I ain't looking. I'm just saying I ain't looking either. Oh Joe, this is uthing wrong with you. We voted the same thing.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I'm like, man, please, but like I said, I saw it for the first time they came back in the laundy.
Speaker 2: I ain't no, but you shot out man.
Speaker 1: I know, hey, man, hey, so now don't you waste your money because I I you know, you know you have to be delicate.
Speaker 2: And take it off and man, got time for the man. I'm tearing that thing up. Hey, that was funny. Man.
Speaker 1: You know how something like you get, like you get a burger and you know, some people like they take their time and open the wrapper and unfolde five.
Speaker 2: Man, I just opened busting up out of them right right away.
Speaker 1: So what about it? You gonna give me one use out of it? Because I'm telling the box, whatever.
Speaker 2: You paid for you waste your money because it's coming off.
Speaker 1: Where the fast way? Yeah yeah, fast way, oh back. Don't worry about it. Whatever you paid for it, I'm a double that, but it's gonna come up. Heard oh many back of the day, Ojo, Yeah, I remember, go back. But like I said, now, everybody, I mean, oh Joe, if you think about it, when you see the women at the club.
Speaker 2: I ain't been to the club, but I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Listen, you ain't been to the club. I ain't been to the club in years. I'm talking about years. But I've been in Miami. I've been in Miami all my life.
Speaker 2: This is how bad it is for me and and the lifestyle I chose to live.
Speaker 3: I'm just born. I've been in Miami all my life. And what I love to hear from my friends, my teammates in the off season when they come back, is the stories about Club Live, the stories about eleven, the story I need we need to go too, We gotta go there were Boy, have you heard about the prices? I ain't going to no goddamn Live.
Speaker 2: What the what the price is you man? For a section? Yeah? It's about ten fifteen thousand for table?
Speaker 3: Yeah exactly. I don't even drink alcohol. What I'm doing to live for? What if I what if I stay at the bar?
Speaker 2: I must pay? I don't know, I don't.
Speaker 3: I love hearing the stories about people going to Booby Trap, people going to Live, people going to Club eleven.
Speaker 4: Uh like, just just all the all the places you know people do go to to enjoy.
Speaker 1: The chance about bad. You're getting that largeride for multiple dudes that ain't just for you. Well, I'm only gonna see it because it ain't gonna be no, and.
Speaker 2: That's that's that's crazy. Damn, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: I gotta, I gotta, I gotta enjoy myself at.
Speaker 2: Some point, but just enjoyed myself. No, No, I just I don't understand the night What good am I gonna get out of that? I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't understand it. I don't understand. I don't understand the night life. I don't understand the alcohol. I don't understand the buying bottles. I don't understand the bottle wars, you know, with with groups of groups of fellas.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't get it.
Speaker 3: I don't understand the standing on the couch. I don't understand it because it's something that I don't do. Maybe it's because I don't maybe because I don't drink and I'm not in the atmosphere to understand.
Speaker 2: What the point of it all is. I don't know. It's just it's never never been my forte de laid mine, O Joe. Yeah, but that pain, I mean, my hips before I had to serge you, Ojo, right man? That pain there bad? Uh does it affect you when it get cold like the weather when it gets you? Okay, okay, okay, it.
Speaker 1: Affected me in the other areas it impacted me. Oh yeah, you had to take a yeah. Oh yeah not no moto.
Speaker 2: Right, you're good now, good to go.
Speaker 1: Patrick Willerby said, hey, uncod o Joe. You you guys Jersey you're wearing have one thing in common. No more hairlines. Shout out T T. That's what Jersey got on.
Speaker 2: You got on T T. You had you had those Innydings was on Jersey the other night. Yep. I think he might have thought this, who who do you think T T? Yeah? Who is T T? T I T I? And now maybe he thought it was Tierryan Rion. No, no, hm hm boy what I Snitchell? I ain't Snitchell nobody not yet.
Speaker 1: Lady Ray said, oh Joe is great, but the chat overall Oh Joe YouTube nights with his critique Shannon, what is the one topic player or team that you really wish he would give it brutal, honest critique about I.
Speaker 3: Do get I give thinking about everybody. I've gotten better. Ass time is gone on, Oh Jo, I got you have gotten better?
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, I gotten better.
Speaker 3: Hey, I forgot it was one night I was hot boy, Oh yeah, you thirty hot? Now, I forgot what night that was. It was somebody somebody about I was. I was really upset about it.
Speaker 1: The receivers yoh yeah, and the receivers that Joe have a hard time A god better drop twelve past it?
Speaker 3: Man, Hey, man, you know people drop pastes twelve. But damn, it was one night I let it out. I couldn't.
Speaker 2: I couldn't hold it no more. There was nothing I could do. I ain't had no choice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, Faith said, Hey, Shannon, Hey, o Joe, I'm fighting for you in the chat.
Speaker 2: Man, help me.
Speaker 1: You're doing your favorite players of disc service if you're silent when they need correction. Criticism is a conference for greatness. You're an expert. You got this, Thank Shannon, ojo Yo?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 1: It?
Speaker 2: Fight for you? They fight for me.
Speaker 1: They said, I'm you're doing your favorite player of the disservice if you're silent when they need correction. Criticism is accompassed for greatness. Right, You're an expert.
Speaker 2: You got this. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think, Hey, I've gotten better with it. I got I gotten better with my criticism. Well, I think, and I'm looking at this the chat. The only the only person that I wasn't critical of and I always found a way to support them no matter what happened, was probably Zach Wilson.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good love with that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would, I would Ryan, I would Ryan from a dog Zach name. I'm a Ryan for a Dolls stam. I'm ana ride for him next year. I don't even care if Aaron Rodgers is playing. If Aaron Rodgers fuck up, I'm gonna be like man put zack in.
Speaker 2: No, you ain't gonna do that. You ain't gonna do that.
Speaker 1: Real just donated two hundred dollars and said, as an honorary member of Nightcap, I'm including all festivities in Vegas, just f y.
Speaker 2: Festivities. Move you wait wait she invited herself?
Speaker 1: Yep, she says, an honorary member of Nightcap, I'm including all festivities.
Speaker 2: Wait, time out, time out, time out, time out of time out? Yep.
Speaker 3: I didn't even I didn't even did she even. I didn't even ask she did even asked her? She can go and not even invite her yet? So how is she just going to like put herself in the festivities without even knowing what we got going on. It might have been just for the fellas. It might have just been me, you, the fellas, and and and and she just invited herself.
Speaker 1: First of all, you don't hang with no dudes. I don't really, I don't hang with no dudes. I ain't got nobody but Jordan.
Speaker 2: So who else? Who else you bringing? I ain't.
Speaker 3: I ain't bringing nobody else. But I mean, at least, are you not gonna wait till I asked first?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I mean she so she don't order the money, so she.
Speaker 3: Donated the money, the lesson to blow, the lesson to blow a little bit. Yeah, for me to be more accepted.
Speaker 2: I'm coming.
Speaker 1: I'm coming with Jordan's ash, my sister. It'll makeup lady.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm coming. I'm well, I'm coming with my makeup lady.
Speaker 3: Hey, speaking of Vegas, you know what I'm You know what I'm wearing the vegas and chat don't. I'm telling you all ahead of the time, so don't be talking about Oh you I'm gonna get I'm gonna get.
Speaker 2: A piece made like he may wear a piece like a piece. Oh you're doing a hairpiece? Oh for hair peace, I'm.
Speaker 3: Front, Yeah, like a clean one with the with the lineup with the waves, Yeah, with the waves a little part. Hey, but hold on listen, I'm finna be I'm finna be clean as the border. Hell though, I'm gonna be clean. I'm gonna be clean. I'm telling I'm finna be clean. Like you're gonna want to make fun of me because I got the peace, But I'm gonna be so clean.
Speaker 2: You look right with hair, Yeah, I am no, you're not.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm gonna look younger like I hear that I look thirty two right now.
Speaker 3: When I get the hair piece and a little part with the waves, I'm gonna probably look probably twenty two to twenty one.
Speaker 2: Because here's the thing to oh Joe. People are so used to seeing you without here.
Speaker 1: Now, if you went somewhere and they hadn't seen you and you had it on, people wouldn't think anything about it. Right, But because people have seen you for the last five six years and you've been born, man, you show up there.
Speaker 2: With a lays on. Yeah, I'm gonna be clean. Ain't what they're gonna say. You can't make fun of me?
Speaker 3: I'm oho, I mean Peter the joke's gonna fly. But I'm gonna be I'm gonna be so flat because it's me what you're gonna say. And then the piece and then what the drip?
Speaker 2: We were the last time you had here, ojo? Uh? What season was that?
Speaker 3: Maybe that twenty ten season I had. I had the scruffy beard I had.
Speaker 2: Uhah was floy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I ain't care. I ain't care. I was just just roughing it rough. Look like you had the Maine and your beard.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, it grow patchy too. You have good you had good hair, Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Got I got.
Speaker 2: I got a little Cherokee in me. I got lot. You drove a Cherokee. No, no, I ain't driving no cherkey. I got a little Cherokee Indian in me. I can already you had bad hair, police hair. My hair goes straight now. I ain't got no police.
Speaker 1: My head grows straight like real you know police areas what that means. She'd roll up park anyway when you heat it. I already know you got a bad grade here. I already know what I got. I got a good grade of heir.
Speaker 2: Matter of fact, I'm trying to think, yeah I got No, I'm just saying like.
Speaker 1: If you look at no good grade of hair, I can just look at you in tail.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you I got a good grade of hair. You can look at me and tail, then you know I got a good grade of hair.
Speaker 2: Look at you. Look at my daughter's hairs. Look at all my daughters, say.
Speaker 1: Oma, look at man, my daughter, my oldest daughter had died, pass up. If as Jordan, if you were to see my daughters, they think when she had all the curls, she had it straightened just to a butt.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's Obama, but not not look at your try if you look at look at my my youngest daughter.
Speaker 2: No real ball.
Speaker 1: Headed rail, got Cuban reil, Jamaica or something. Yeah, they got good hair.
Speaker 2: But the Puerto Rican the more Puerto Ricans. But I'm the one doe real hair. I do real hair, so I know they got to do it.
Speaker 3: Dude, I got great I have a great greater hell mm hmmm, I'm telling you.
Speaker 2: Man, you had beat you back hair. Call me to the front and beat you to the back. I got a good great head. Trust look at yourself. I want to see your sons.
Speaker 3: Give me show me your son. My son got dressed, My son dressed long, both of them.
Speaker 2: They got dreads. I got good hair, though, I got good hair. No bullshit, no like I said.
Speaker 3: No, I'm just saying my my, my, my youngest daughter, French Friar. Her hair is the way it is. The texture, the length at such an early age is the way it is.
Speaker 2: Mama, man, real ball headed man, I do. I just got hair. Couldn't Quarto Rican?
Speaker 1: You tell me Puerto Rican and Dominican, then ain't got no good hair.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you not listen to me.
Speaker 3: I'm the one that does. I'm her stylist. I'm the one that does her wigs. I do her installs, I do, I do her extensions. Now you're gonna tell me about my my people, neighbor.
Speaker 1: I have yet to see a Puerto Rican woman or Dominican woman that did not have good hair.
Speaker 2: Okay, I see you.
Speaker 3: You could you confuse it because it's straight, because it's straighted like that'll that'll make it good.
Speaker 4: I don't make it good sometimes that you had on your head.
Speaker 1: Oh but listen, my ship was soft like you gotta take already know you had to take a bill to calm your heir.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: We call them, we know back of the day we called a few head. Now I got good I got good hair, man, I just not. I take good care of hair.
Speaker 3: I give it good treatments and uh you know, I go, oh, Joe, I'm just telling you when I did have here at the time.
Speaker 2: O Joe, your hair won't grow no more. Let it go.
Speaker 4: Come on now, come on now, you know my head grow now.
Speaker 2: Don't don't do that. Don't do that to me, no one, it will grow.
Speaker 1: Man, they're here talking about they say jj they say, Chad, you had Katie here?
Speaker 2: Who? What's wrong with Katiere? What's kd? They talk about Kevin Durant. Man, I don't even watch basketball. How the hell I do me know about Katie hare? Well? What's wrong with it? Google it?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: I ain't googling that.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: M see, y'all should make a night cap sneaker? What color would you make it?
Speaker 2: Kenny Jones? Ass black? Mm hmm black, nice and simple, King k underscore twoth. I I said, hey, H'm big fan. Can you shout up my wife?
Speaker 1: Her name is Queen for always giving the best time, for always giving the best times of my life. Queen Queen, shout out to you. Queen I mean you got to make like queens. You might be coming through her. Oh, queen, give you the best. Okay, queen, where queen? Where are you from? Calvin bannistad As, Oh your real gift kidnapped and you can take john Wick or lim Nethan from taking to get her back?
Speaker 2: Who's your wing man? Love the show?
Speaker 3: Somebody kiddingap Reil lim Nilsen up, John Wick. See, I'm taking I'm taking lim I'm.
Speaker 2: Taking John Wick, John Wickler be everybody.
Speaker 4: Yeah, listen either way that the end result gonna be the same. She coming back home?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I might wait awhile all depend you don't want to come back too soon?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Hey man, hey they talking about Hey she had If somebody kidnap your kids, how about you pay out their head.
Speaker 2: Hey, I give another fifty thousand.
Speaker 1: Come pick the other ones up, you get them bad of the bug, you bring them back, and then you're gonna pay me to drop when you drop their adds off. That's that's funny. Mar I said it on Joe. Who do you trust more as a business partner? Go from Power or Franklin from Snowfall.
Speaker 2: Damn, I ain't, I ain't never saw I ain't never see power, but I haven't either my dog. Yeah, I love Franklin, but oh man, you know that that that type of business there is different. Boy.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that type of no matter the closest people to you, boy, they they'll play, they'll play right in front of your face.
Speaker 2: Boy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't like.
Speaker 2: That's what I had. What's the uh country? Wayne? Yeah?
Speaker 1: You know, somebody hit him up for fifteen grand and was closed to him. He said, he said, he said, oh man, sometimes you got to help people not be who they are, right, You got to help people not to let you down.
Speaker 2: So you put that money in front of him. You know.
Speaker 1: They sometimes they talked. This talked hisself into a man that ain't his It's all good. That's what hurt, you know, somebody that you know, right mm hmm.
Speaker 2: But I've been very I been huh fifteen thousand family member. He didn't see that.
Speaker 1: He didn't say who it was, but he cut him off. But you know, at the time, just before he became Wayne, so you know, he was you know, he was doing he was he was a street pharmacist.
Speaker 2: He here doing a little thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that doesn't that doesn't change anything, you know, no matter how you know, you don't you don't you know somebody allows you to come around him like that and you do some stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Ain't no, ain't no coming back from that too comforable? Yeah, for sure, conorible. How many people we got a chat ash? Okay, we're about to here? Hold on? How many? How many subs? We got? Eight ninety one? Oh, Joe, were nine away from nine hundred. K Hey, we were gonna get that, you know what I mean, gonna get it. We're gonna get to nine hundred.
Speaker 1: We get nine hundred by tomorrow. By by tomorrow, by the time I get our first take, we'll be at nine hundred. Even when the next show you and I going next Thursday, right Thursday, you and not be Thursday. Okay, oh, we definitely we have it, but we have it by tomorrow, we be nine hundred. Tomorrow, Hey, we're gonna get it. We're gonna get that million. We're gonna were gonna get that.
Speaker 2: We're gonna be close. So yeah, it gonna be close, don't Joe.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm I'm gonna ask a favor from a good friend of mine that's a that's a YouTuber and just ask him listen man, do me a solid man, ask your people.
Speaker 2: Man, he subscribe but him for Nightcap and.
Speaker 3: That's gonna shoot us over that man before we get the super Bowl watch yeah guarantee.
Speaker 1: Well, hey, and if you're in the chat and you have a subscribed make sure you hit that subscribe button. Make sure you hit the like button. Uncle Ojo would greatly appreciate that. We really really appreciate that. Any more questions we got, any more questions that you got, you gotta work tomorrow, I do I do gotta work tomorrow. Please make sure you hit that like button. Make sure you hit that subscribe button. We're not at eight hundred and ninety one thousand subs nine thousand away.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe.
Speaker 1: Please make sure y'all subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed. We do have a feed through Club shay Shape, but Nightcap has its own feed that you could listen to a Nightcap through. We've also payed shave by Laportier link at the top of the chat.
Speaker 2: So thank you.
Speaker 1: With the holidays right around the corner Birthday, Valentine, Saint Patrick' Day, Super Bowl, make sure you go out and get yourself a bottle or someone's special bottle. Ladies, get your guy a bottle of shave by Laportier, hold on and bead goes off for seventy points. With Ocho in attendance, he had seventy points, eighteen rebounds, five assists, became the fourteenth player to score at least seventy points in a ball game. Congratulations. Joel Embiid Karl Anthony Towns tried to match, but he ended up short. He had sixty two on tonight, but they lose fall to the Hornets. Tyler Bass deactivated all social media accounts. He was the Buffalo Bill's kicker that missed a forty four yard field goal. I think it was that would have tied tied the game up. So but Bill's Mafia they standing on ten toes. They ten toes down for him because there are a couple of knuckleheads out there that thought they would be okay to threaten the man, and so he deactivated his account, but Bill's Mafia standing tall on him. I really appreciate that Bill's Mafia. You guys are great. Although we got one question. I think Ash just put up here on the board. Jjcarver said. Watch from Okinawa, Japan Marine Corps camp Butler. I work in behavioral health, and that Cat Williams podcast came up in a meeting. You all are reaching us globally. We love the show. Just the country boy from Japan JJ. I really appreciate that. Actually, I was in a meeting UH today with my agent and a guy stopped by a white guy stopped buying open the door. He said, I just want to tell you that Cat Williams interview was unbelievable. If they keep up the great work, you know, I mean so many people's airport, it doesn't matter. People stop and and and and give us kudos about that.
Speaker 2: So I thank Cat for the three hours that he sat down with us. I really appreciate that.
Speaker 1: And hopefully he's benefiting through shows toward date ticket sales just like what he's done because he's he's put club shay shape. We were on the map a little bit, but brouh we we we a we global now Yeah, and Cat, I can't thank you enough for your team. So I really appreciate that. Thank my wife, Queen, thank you for my shot. Queen shout out. You made our day. We're from Fort Worth, Texas, all right, Queen, so you gotta get on your grind tonight, Gay you got hey, King k got a shout out from Uncle Ojo go on to hook him up. Oh go no, no go frogs, no go frogs. No, no, we're not going frogs. I'm sorry. Please make sure y'all hit the light button. Make sure you hit the subscribe button. We want to thank you for joining us tonight. I'll be back Wednesday with the basketball edition OHO, and I'll be back Thursday night with our normal edition.
Speaker 2: Thank you for joining us.
Speaker 1: I'm your favorite UNC Shannon Sharp, He's your favorite Number eighty five rock Runner. Extraordinary entertendance tonight when Joel Embiid had a historic night, Bingles legend, Chad Ocho Sinko Johnson, thank you for joining us.
Speaker 2: See you on Wednesday. I love y'all, and good night